Bleeding Hollow

Oct 20, 2014 WTB Garrosh carry. Wtb a Garrosh kill. Would like to do it today, will be online most of day if you can just shoot me a whisper.Berowalt0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Man what a wonderful day i beat the rank 1 ret and rank 1 dk in 3s... http://i.imgur.com/0k5z2yl.jpg?1Omegahdk14 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Hey Anndruuw... So its been awhile since i played but i logged in this beautiful evening and low and behold if u weren't spamming every gosh darn minute... well you claim to be the best why not put it to the test... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13203450346 You've been challenged...Wise4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Strickly Pve Ilvl565 Blood Death Knight LF a Solid formed Pve guild that knows their Sh*t in Pve, Willing to Transfer to any server, Know all fights for both Dps and Tank Boss Fights. Hit me up=DÅsuma5 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Selling Heroic Siege runs+mount *Last chance* <Did It For Whitney> of Bleeding Hollow is currently selling Heroic siege of org 25 man runs and/or the mount off of Garrosh. The Feat of strength will be removed at the start of 6.0 and the mount will become a 0.1% chance drop rate when WoD launches. All prices include any applicable sales tax. 25 Man Heroic Garrosh+Mount+Heirloom weapon= 225k This includes the mount off Heroic Garrosh,a chance at obtaining a BOA weapon (100% chance during 6.0 patch), a chance to use your bonus roll, and any loot that our raiders do not currently need for their mainspec (which isn't much) and a GUARANTEED heirloom weapon for your mainspec. 13/14 Heroic clear+loot. 125k This includes a run through the first 13 bosses of siege of org + all non warforged loot for any spec you want+ any warforged loot that our raiders do not currently need for their mainspecs. 14/14 Heroic clear+loot+mount 325k This includes everything mentioned in the above. All payments must be in gold and given on the Bleeding Hollow server. you must be able to attend our raids which either run late tuesday night or wed at 10pm EST If interested or if you have any other questions contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129Dapizzaman25 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Archetypes Part 2 -- Fear & Loathing Humans fear what they do not understand, this is tested and true. Humans judge others based on preconceptions, creating fear & loathing of individuals who are "different" than they. It is human to be afraid. It is human to hate. These are emotions that have propagated throughout the millennia to keep humanity ever-evolving and adapting; to fear the dark, to hate danger.. these are things that are natural and healthy. Unfortunately, these emotions of fear & loathing are often turned upon our fellow human beings. Yes, they often give us a reason to fear them or hate them, but are they not still human? Some people deserve to be feared. Some to be loathed. Oddly enough though, many Warcraft players fail to realize this simple fact: Warcraft is a game. It is a game that we all pay $15 per month to play. Friendly faction rivalries are one thing, outright hatred of another human being due only to their faction is despicable. There are individuals on both the Horde and the Alliance which I loathe, but they have given me reason to do so. You teach people how to treat you, and this is what they have taught me. I would not loathe them were they decent human beings, but alas, they are not. TL;DR -- Play nice. It's a game. Be a decent human being, even to players of the other faction.Taraza4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Thanx for all the fish Horde I wanted to personally thank all of you hordies that tried to do your dailys today in IoT. I managed to cap honor at a wopping 6-10 honor per kill. I enjoyed killing you ALL and look forward to many more kills in the futureEhpex4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Im Looking To Buy a TAiloring KIT Someone PST me in game if they are selling a tailoring kit because I can not seem to find someone who is selling one in trade, ThXAkamaro0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Get ready Cause this ain't funny, my name is Mike D and I'm about to get money.Udqt12 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 WoD Alpha Does everyone have the WoD alpha on their battle.net launcher but it wont load, or is this just me?Frankocean5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 40 Battlepet Giveaway on Sunday On Sunday at 3 Pacific Time I will be tossing out 40 Battlepets at your face. How to Win! you have to do is be @ http://www.twitch.tv/hooperist at 5 server time to qualify to win you also have to be followed to the stream sorry =( And be active in chat 10 mins before a pet giveaway How this is going down We will be doing PvP between Giveaways such as Bgs and skirmishes you can come if you want =D 1 pet will be given out after every skirmish 2 pets will be given out after every bg You don't have to be on my server to win as long as you have a US realm your okay about 25k in pets is being given out. (some cheap, some not so cheap) If we have a low amount of people you can win multiple times!Blind2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 @ Ruin Gaming I am amongst your ranks. My alt's name has 9 letters. Come find me.Conflict40 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 if you think andrew is good you should see me lol. this guy is partically a joke compared to my skills on a boomkin basically I am a hero who has came to the hordes defense to help take down Andrew, the terrible boomkin. they say Andrews ego is so big he could run to the moon and back 3 times. yet, I don't let Andrew intimidate me. dogs with big barks and little bites aren't the scary ones im the dog with the little bark and the big bite LOOK OUTTThegodofdmgx20 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Tol Bacaps It's not a thing, it's a mindset.Helladin0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Look how scummy this RG member acted http://i.imgur.com/Iu4AWWO.pngFrankocean79 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 <Pais De Murcielagos> Recruiting Hello everyone. We are a small guild and when I say small I mean 3 deep at the moment. We are looking at getting into 10 man raiding in warlords. Seeking mature players to grow the guild and have a great time. We have vent. Looking at raiding Friday and Saturday nights at around 830 server time. All class and all levels are welcome. Msg me for an invite.Mcgur1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 [H] « V a n L y ƒ e » LFM semi-hc Mythic/WoD <VanLyfe> Horde-US-Bleeding Hollow (moving from Emerald Dream) Loot council system Schedule (all times EST): Monday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST (will be added upon a vote/early on in raid tiers) Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST Guild website: http://vanlyfe.enjin.com - - - - - - **If your class is not listed, feel free to apply or contact us regardless, we're in need of exceptional players for Warlords of Draenor ! ** Current Needs: Updated as of: October 19, 2014 Tanks: None Healers: Shaman - HIGH Monk - HIGH Priest - HIGH Druid - Medium DPS: Druid (Boomkin) - HIGH (resto OS huge bonus) Hunter - HIGH Warlock - HIGH Mage - HIGH Priest(Shadow) - Medium We are currently recruiting towards WoD/Mythic. If you feel your past experience is enough to warrant you a spot in our guild for the transition to 20m, you are welcome to apply. A new expansion is around the corner and SoO experience is about to be basically irrelevant, so don't let that stop you from applying. Do not let gear or lack of experience stop you from applying. If you truly believe we are the right fit for you and you are confident in your capabilities as a player - APPLY or make contact via battle tag for a verbal interview. We will consider/trial players who show potential. We set out to clear heroic Siege of Orgrimmar with 10 players, more than half of those players had ABSOLUTELY NO heroic experience. As long as you have the mindset we're seeking in a player, the rest will fall into place. Class Recruitment: Every class/spec is currently open, being able to play multiple classes/specs at a raid capable level is even better. Guild History: The guild's original core dates back to WotLK and Cataclysm when we came together as a bunch of real life friends to form a guild. However, we are more than just a raiding guild, we are a community. A community with foundations before World of Warcraft was even a thing. Many of our players are vanilla players and have been playing the game endlessly ever since its release. Others are avid gamers who just fell in love with raiding recently. Who are We? We have players that range from Gladiators in multiple arena seasons on WoW, to Rated BG heroes (guilty), to Diamond league of legends players, high-end Runescape and competitive Halo players. We love playing video games, but most of all we enjoy playing them together. Many of our players are 14/14H, but have gone through many failed guild merges. We have decided to take fate into our own hands at this point. We NEED you! This is where YOU come in. Are you an avid gamer, who just absolutely loves raiding, and wants to get into mythic? Perhaps you love the idea of hardcore raiding but don't want to commit that much time to it, or just have never been given the opportunity. Are you a great player that does not want to deal with the stress/pressure of high end raiding, but still want to have a good time and kill bosses? Well then, I assume if you're still reading then congratulations, you probably are Vanlyfe material! Why join <VanLyfe>? Community To this day you will not find an empty channel on Vanlyfe VoIPs, we are always active in the gaming community whether it be on LoL, WoW, Diablo, Runescape 07, or many other games. Laid-back Aside from the crunch time during a boss encounter, we maintain an actively (lol) laid-back environment, no farm night is the same as the previous week's - I can GUARANTEE that. No Clique If you assume that camaraderie, long-time friendships, etc. will give someone an advantage over you when it comes to handing out loot, you're wrong. Over the years we have gained many of our numbers from just random encounters in the gaming community, who are still with us to this day - we are very open/welcoming to new people. Fun If you are whole-heartedly interested in joining and know that you will mesh with this type of community, then I can also GUARANTEE you will have fun. I would be shocked if you did not. Not many other guilds can guarantee this, I will. Interested? Apply at http://vanlyfe.enjin.com , today! Alternatively, contact one of the tags below to arrange an interview/answer any questions you may have. Questions? If you have any questions/concerns, or would like to arrange for a verbal interview, feel free to contact. Stingyring#1147 - GM Silent#1939 - Officer/Raid leader Aeshur#1775 - Senior Officer/RecruitmentLewni7 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 wtf BH offline andrew wtf did you do to make blizz pissed at usEssloru17 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 BH Down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBUClemmy4 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 An apology to <Ruined Gaming> from <Tempest> Greetings, During the past few weeks it has slowly come to my attention that a bigot has gone Navy Seal Team #6 on <Ruined Gaming>. He has rudely called you names. The rage seething from his nerdy nostrils as he types ferociously upon his keyboard fighting off other Gladiator keyboard warriors such as Andrew and the likes of <Ruined Gaming>. You both have have your wins and your defeats. But last night this brave warrior of the night went too far. He intentionally got over a dozen <Ruined Gaming> members evicted from their guild. It disgusts me to say this. But this bigotry will not stand. I cannot believe that this person of <Tempest> said he was of the African American heritage to get over a dozen African or speculated Ebola cases removed from <Ruined Gaming>. I am deeply sadden for their loss and your losses as well <Ruined Gaming>. I understand that my apology holds no value to you. And despite a public execution of Shadowvines (Conflict of <Tempest>) you will not be pleased. Even if I slayed every single Ebola carrier you still would not be happy. Even if I brought an Ebola plague never seen before to the Horde you would not be pleased. There is nothing I can do as an out and proud Staggot of <Tempest> to correct the actions of this bigot. I understand you cannot forgive and that you cannot forget like Elephants who eat their poo. I understand you will hunt and destroy us relentlessly, and that my only sanctuary will be Dalaran. And even in my sanctuary I cannot escape the pestilence. I understand that as the Ebola spreads it too will infect you. None of us are safe from the Ebola. Not even in this darkest of hours, of darkest of times, could we ever unite. And even if we did what little chance do we stand against the most lethal army Azeroth as ever seen? We can only admit defeat to Ebola. Not even you, <Ruined Gaming>, can defeat the very plague that is sweeping through your ranks as we speak. And neither can <Tempest>. We will both be equally decimated by this Ebola. This is our end times. May the bloodshed never be stronger. May the fear of stepping in some <Ruined Gaming's> poopsock never be greater. For we shall meet our Maker soon enough as judgement day is upon us. The holy Cat, the Stag and the Bear, Amen. Signed, A depressed paranoid StaggotStaggot4 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Most intense 6.0.2 Comp ==> Hpal + Rdruid a comp thought unplayable by all, defeats swarms of naysayers. puts competitors to shame. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Gh9YeMgPUDreadheart5 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 [WTB] Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger-550K Add my BT if you're willing to sell: DJSplintz#1588Healarybuff0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 @Andrew Rofl gg http://i.imgur.com/J1T32S8.jpgDangit125 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Patch 6.1.0 doesn't mean the rules change [reserved for patch 6.1.0]Dreadheart4 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Looking For Leatherworker <3 I need a Felstalker belt, I have all the primal airs needed (most expensive part) I will also tip, please and thank you! Send me a Mail in game so I know who you are <3Kitsunne0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 This picture is honestly true atm this picture is showing the number of players that dont want to re learn their class cause they are useles http://i.imgur.com/y568tvT.pngFrankocean11 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 The Elephant In The Room Every guild that fields 40 uses the same strategy, perhaps some without even knowing it. 40 players moving close together trigger a phased barrier.and that barrier cuts any opposing force off from 10 of its forward most players, putting them into a 40 vs 10 dungeon of doom. Such a battle group is invincible. It actually can only be killed by its own spreading out. So drawing it apart has been the opponent's goal and that strategy has often worked. But "over-extending" was corrected by good coaching. Guilds without discipline do die more. The 50 player battle group bulges part of itself out of phase where the surrounding enemy can kill that fringe with relative ease. So adding 10 to a 40 man battle group can actually harm it. A grid exists, boxing in 50 at a time. 50 cannot cross any grid line without risk of cutting itself into fractions. One bad move and 50 becomes 30 with 20 exposed. So 40 or even 35 is the ideal. Once the ideal number is attained and the discipline is firmly coached into place the group has only one weak spot which is the center of that grid. A moving 35 can charge into the very center of the grid and force all but the innermost 15 out of phase. That creates a 35 vs 15. Most guilds that participated in 40 vs 40 fights send a 3-5 man stealth team to the rear of the opposing force to interfere with healers. But did they do that for that obvious benefit only? Or did they know that in fact, when you add 5 to a pre-existing 40 man battle group's existing grid lines, it bulges 5 players out of the phase lines? Out into the rain. So an enemy may force 5 of its own players with high survivability into the rear phase lines of a 40 man raid in phase and thereby bulge 5 opponents out into full view of its 40. I suspect it was Horrigan on a different realm who first began devising strategies to overcome this incredibly game changing game flaw. Alliance Vanguard obviously knows how the phase lines can be used as a defense and as a deadly offensive weapon. A few friends of mine experimented with these phase lines too. What we learned was resisted vehemently at first. Any talk of phase lines was met with anger. Iron Wolf Clan's policy was established regarding phase line "abuse". But the fact is, you cannot avoid abusing phase lines any time you field 40 players.They are there no matter what. 40 in a tight formation benefits greatly from the game flaw no matter what your policy implies. Blizzard down plays this game flaw, that is certain. Horrigan solved 40 vs 40 Wow by his own grasp of the reality that is "the Elephant in the room". It took discipline and execution. Now, Iron Wolf Clan strategists are working late into the darkest hours. To solve Horrigan.Arcanita83 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Looking for BS to make Blazing Rapier Horde Looking for someone with that old school recipe that wont kill me on price. I can farm up the matts myself.Furmän9 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Patch 6.0 doesn't mean the rules change Attention Horde community. This is a reminder that NONE OF YOU are allowed in proximity to my shrine and/or any location where I am aware of your existence. It seems a certain PvE-craved guild thought it wise to bring 7+ of their members near my shrine. Needless to say, I made quick work of their entire group despite their DPS having pocket heals. I also did so basically 1v7. It was humiliating (for them). Refer to the album below. imgur.com/a/VPe2d You've been warned. #Champion #FalltoRuinAndrew147 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Soloing Cinderfall In Chess, it would not be tolerable to me if one side got 3 queens and the other got none. Maybe when I was younger I might have been seduced by the possibilty of unfair advantage into actually taking advantage. Nobody ever sold me a game as screwed up as Wow before. My Warlock can solo Cinderfall with no effort. The latest changes had no effect on it whatsoever. It retained 3 different fears and massive healing and an automatic restoration of life, while sporting a pocket tank that is immune to every mob's biggest attacks on timeless. If my pocket tank does die I can summon a new one instantly and add an abbysal pet just for overkill. I have the largest ae and an instant kill button for things near death. Everything I do heals me. It is OBVIOUS that Hillary Clinton plays Warlock.Pele17 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 @ AV pls my frogs. :(Josh2 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 @lovingheart "Crystal Gems." LoLConflict1 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Design Your Universe We live in a society that rewards particular behaviors as "good" and punishes certain others as "bad." What constitutes bad behavior? What constitutes good behavior? Ideals and concepts have only the power they are given, and in many cases, their powers are given due to traditions that hold little relevance in our modern era. Would you believe that as recently as the 1950s being left-handed was considered Satanic? The term "left-hand path of the damned" comes to mind. Why do we give such superstitions power? Is it because humans are fundamentally creatures of law that we demand the world, and indeed the Universe, obey our logic on a whim? Why is it so difficult to imagine a world without hunger, a world without inequality, a world without bigotry and racism? It is difficult because we are raised to believe there is no hope for our world. We have the highest doubts in our potential as humans, and we doubt greatly what we can truly achieve. You, as a human being, have the power to shape your perceptions. You have the power to shape the minds around you, even if it is only by showing an act of human decency. Stop feeding into the lies and bigotry surrounding our world. We have the power to design our own Universe, a power beyond that of any other animal or life form on the Earth. Do something good for someone, pick up some trash, acknowledge a stranger; be a decent human being. We have choices in this short life. We can choose to design hatred and fear and inequality, or we can design tolerance and peace. How will you design your Universe?Taraza5 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 god(dylan)s power is corrupted http://i.imgur.com/dww4C6K.pngFrankocean9 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 <The Dedicated Few> is recruiting for Mythic <The Dedicated Few> is currently recruiting for our core Mythic raid team. We are a weekend raid team, and we raid Saturday and Sunday 1:00-5:30 PM Eastern time. We are currently trying to round out of core group of 20 with a few dps and a healer. If you are interested or have questions, reply here or add me to your friends list and hit me up in game. My battle.net id is Glymere#1316Runema0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 WTB Soo heroic clear 25k plus 1k per peice. Exactly what the title says on alliance side. 25k plus 1k per peice of gear i want for full clear. I know mechanics of most fight fairly well and have acheive from my main but this guy has !@#$ gear and will eaith just do minor dps or ill just die so i dont %^-* with your strat. Add me RID Stevo280#1321Sonicat0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Warlock Green Fire Quest thread Hey I'm curious how many warlocks have found a time so far, And if they decided to use it or sell it. I sold mine for 84k, then I Bought another one for 52k, so I'm up 32k. Hope to find another one To sell soon. Also how many people have completed the quest? I just started mine Gonna attempt last boss to tonight. If you killed him please state what spec you were in, if you used a pet Or sac? And ilvl. I have demo spec and destro, I assume destro is easier cuz of ember tap But wondering If demo is viable? Any tips would be helpful too. Just want to see how many locks already Have green fire.Salviadivin5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Intellectual Hunger Does it make me feel better to be smarter? Yes. The English language is a dangerous invention which I demonstrated above. Of course it makes EVERYONE feel better to become smarter. To gain knowledge is the point of life. Smart is THE life long goal and never should anyone settle for less. Smarter and smarter. Smarter than we were before today. Smarter tomorrow. But does it make me feel better in the sense of superior, better than those who choose to be willfully ignorant? Of course, but it is nothing to be terribly proud of to be superior to the willfully ignorant. A rock is better than a willfully ignorant person. A willfully ignorant person CHOOSES lies and is proud of those lies. The ignorant will boast of their lies and measure worth in how wrong they can be and still not get exposed as liars. Racists are proud liars. A rock does not lie. In that sense a rock is luckier and better than the ignorant person. Truth does not need us to be Truth. It is better than liars, with or without us. Anyone can choose Truth and that makes them BETTER in both ways. Truth feels better. Truth is better. Never apologize for choosing Truth. Calvinism teaches that all are evil. That is a lie. From that root grows jealousy and every cop out. If you will not judge yourself based on Truth, you would be better as a rock. Born a rock but we all choose Truth or lies. Our choices alone. Nobody breaks even.Arcanita5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Mad Rhymez Woke up quick at about noon Just thought that I had to be in Orgrimmar soon I gotta get epikz before the raid begins Before my GM starts whinin' about my DEEPZ About to go and damn near went blind Young hordies on the path throwin' out gang signs I went in the house and began to equip With the talisman on the side of my hip I bailed outside and I pointed my weapon And just as I thought, the RG fools kept steppin' I jumped in the fo', hit the juice on my ride I got front and back, side to side Then I let the Alpine play I was pumpin' new stuff in my beats by ray It was, 'Hipster, Hipster' at the top of the list Then I played my own stuff, it went somethin' like this: 'Cruisin' down the isle in my chop-fo' Jockin' the mobs, slappin' the gnomes I went to the inn to get the scoop Knuckleheads out there, cold, gankin' some boosts' A car pulls up, who can it be? It's a fresh little Kodo' Twamski G He rolls down the window and he starts to say "It's all about makin' that moonkin filet." Cause the hordies in the hood are always hard Come talkin' that trash and we'll pull your card Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit Don't quote me, boy, I ain't said... nothin Bored as heck and I wanna get ill So I go to a place where my hordies chill The fellas out there tryna make that dollar Smiegz pulled up in his title labeled 'Brawler' Greeted with some mage tears and I start drinkin' And from the buff food, my breath starts stinkin' Looks there's IWC gettin disembodied RG been lookin' just a bit shoddy Pulled to the isle, get them out of their pad And the allys said somethin' to make me mad Then he said somethin' that I couldn't believe So I grabbed the stupid druid by his nappy little weave He started talkin' crap, wouldn't cha know I reached back like a lich and I slapped a bro And then Atmore stood up and he started to shout So I cast a howling blast and then he hearthstoned out Cause the hordies in the hood are always hard Come talkin' that trash and we'll pull your card Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit Don't quote me, boy, I ain't said... nothin Angry allys trippin' but its alright Hordies scored a key, we gonna flyFoxxnews16 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 in your opinion... The better faction here is? And y?Gaddit31 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Blizzard Insults A School Amplify Magic now grants Arcane Mages the honor of increasing healing effects by 10% to all raid members within 100 yards for 6 seconds. Buff? This "thing" is proof that the "powers that be" knew they took away far too much from our humbled specialization. A 10% boost to something we do not even do for a whopping 6 seconds is the kind of deviate gift one might expect from BETTE DAVIS in a horror film! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648-2RE4XAk And I look like Geisha Barbie.Arcanita36 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [WTB] Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger-520K Add my BT if you're willing to sell: DJSplintz#1588Healarybuff5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 best alli pvp guild in your opinion, whats the best alli pvp guildChrone54 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 WTB Garrosh kill Looking to buy a Garrosh kill on normal on Alli side. Let me know how much it should cost and when. Thanks!Toragon1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [H] LF Late Night Raiding Guild Around Midnight to 1am start. Just came back to WoW and gearing as quickly as I can so i could start raiding. Just need a home.Pruth0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 WTB BoA Weapon. Hello Bleeding Hollow, This character has been pretty neglected over the course of this expansion, it was my main through BC and Wrath and I just got bored of rogue in Pandaria. I raided with my warrior instead, but want to go back to focusing on this character in the upcoming expansion. I"m looking to purchase a BoA weapon to ease this process. I am looking to tag along for a run and a kill of Garrosh. I have the Ahead of the Curve achievement, I know the fight, I understand how to manage empowered adds. I do not care if it is a normal (flex) weapon or a heroic (normal) weapon. I would be willing to pay around 10-15k for the normal (flex) or 25k for the heroic (normal). I would like to come along for the entire run, if possible. Message in game or here, please.Drevaiden4 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 581 Tank 581 tank looking for a raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. (580 OS)Zemeen0 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 TOL'BARAD!!! You need to run to the island to que. Hope to see you there helladin you cow shmuk :PWhitz21 Oct 16, 2014