Bleeding Hollow

Jul 15, 2014 Looking for a Guild Hello I am looking for an active guild to do dungeon, raids and even pvp, a guild for adult no little kid drama what I mean in the Server of Bleeding Hallow. My characters name Deathmeroh level 90 Warrior.Deathmeroh0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Looking for a active raid guild Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. As the title states im looking for a raid spot. Any day/time is good for me. This toon does not have that much raid experience hence why i mtrying to get him into a spot. On my other characters(which i can link) I have full normal and some heroic experience. Feel free to leave a message on here or add my btag Hiddenshadow#1811Lùdacrits1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 LF Raiders Wed-Thurs In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Samgreymane0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Good Morning Monday Good Morning fellow forum goers, How was everyone's weekend? My weekend was rather good I finished my farm finally and now all I have left to do is make best friends with all those lazy pandas. I also finally made an alt thanks to that insta 90 with the preorder and I made a sweet Orc hunter. The first thing I had to do with that hunter was go tame the wild pink tallstrider. Now I am back to the real world and work is quite lame today I can't wait for Friday to get here again. If anyone wants to do some BG's or LFR's on my sweet new hunter let me know.Downdownb7 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Change my view (class wise) I have a major issue with alts and I don't know what I want to play when WoD rolls out so I thought of this: Try to convince me why a specific class is the best OR why a specific class is the worst. PleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseNeotiose14 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Prof lvling kits just gauging interest. Hi Bleeding Hollow, I was just curious to see if there were/are people wanting to purchase profession leveling kits 1-600 and anywhere in between. Pricing would be fair market value, of the past week +20% for the mats, and an additional 5K for my time, or a flat fee to be discussed later on. I can do Alliance but I will have to use the neutral Ah. Since the neutral AH charges 15% you should be prepared to pay that. The way it will work is you must make a new toon horde side only, don't worry if you are alliance only you can just delete him/her later. I will invite you into my kit bank guild, name yet to be determined, and give you visual access to the tab/tabs that has all your items in it. After you sign off on everything that I promised and payment is received you will be given full access to that/those tabs. Yes I will include netherweave bags just like everyone else. Buying multiple kits will get you a discount, referring someone will also get you a discount. By the way I will not sell a kit that I do not currently have in inventory. I plan on keeping 1 of each. But if by some chance that I have more than one request at a time for a certain kit then there will be at least a 48 hour waiting period. Just enough time to get the mats stocked back up. So if I get enough interest then I will open the kit business very soon.Greedly0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 The Moth Does Not Sense Its Change When the APA revealed proof that violent video games increases vindictiveness in young Asian males I was shocked. The idea that a game could be used to change behavior has been understood for thousands of years. It is that Truth which underlies every athletics department of every educational institution. But the idea is that games are intended as a means of improving behavior. Instructors are employed with ONLY that goal in mind. So the idea that a game exists which increases anti-social behavior and that the game is available without any oversight is alarming. The moth does not sense its change. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83uN7hTimcc&list=UUvpS64q0Wn9UNmMXeXTuqdwArcanita6 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Interest in cross realm H SoO? Hey there, Just wondering if there is any interest in a week day raid team that can be all cross realm. I am a 570 resto shaman and I have 5/14 H experience on my main. A few of us in my guild were raiding during the week but unfortunately attendance became a big issue so we stopped as pugging is awful. I would be interested in having a group of us cross realm run H Soo 2 days per week, either Tues, Wed or Thurs after 8 pm EST. No joining the guild necessary :) I would love to have someone to raid lead it as well as I do run a Fri/Sun team on my main. This team would need tanks, swing dps/heals and a few strong rdps. I could get a few people from the previous team to raid as well...572 rdruid, 568 WW monk w/tank off spec & 568 UH DK. If there is interest in this please contact me at Fancia#1926. Thanks!Shocktease0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Im so fancy!!!!!!!! Guess who's coming back to make havoc !!??? ;)Vodkâ66 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Recruiting Gdruids for guild RBGs Have two active RBG groups in need of Gdruids. Plans for a third rbg group underway so looking to recruit up to 4 gdruids. Of course anyone who wants to pvp is welcome to join broness but for a 100% spot in rbgs be a Gdruid. Whisper probreaux or perryy in game.Probreaux13 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 545 UH DK LF Guild No nonsense guild that needs a DK for an RBG team.Yino1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 im in deadwind pass fite meNovarg41 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 LF an Active Serious PvP Guild!! Im looking to return to WoW and was lookign for a fresh start. I am looking for a PvP guild for WOD. I do not mind some pve here and there but my main focus is PvP (RBGs, Arena, WPvP) Faction doesnt matter, although I kinda wanna play a dwarf lol Any Guilds like this who are adding to their ranks? ThanksGotçha4 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [H] <Emergence> Recruiting a 2nd Fresh 10 man We're currently 25 members, 79 toons strong (50+ 90s), and are in need to filling a couple core spots on our raid teams. <Emergence> was born this spring, when some long time raiders returned to the game, so while we got a late start at current content it only took a month to clear N SoO from our first guild Immerseus kill. We're a mature guild of adults, so 18 and over only please. Casuals are welcome as well, but we don't put up with drama and juvenile behavior. Most of us have plenty of alts and play casually outside of raiding, but come raid times, we get down to business and focus on killing bosses. The overall goal is to find 20 qualified and competent raiders that are ready to go and already used to playing together come WoD. Sure, we'll progress as far as we can in the meantime, too. We use Mumble for communications. Group 1 is starting Heroic Progression 1/14H, raids Thursdays and Mondays 8:15pm EST to 11:30pm EST and could possibly use a warlock. Group 2 is just forming and looks to start Normal Progression as soon as the group is able to, which should be relatively quick. They raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. Note: This is not an inferior group to Group 1, just a 2nd group that is forming, they will be treated as equals, respectfully. This group current needs: 540+ preferred, if you have your cloak or almost there, that is also preferred. A Tank, preferably a Guardian Druid A Healer, preferably a Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk A Plate DPS, preferably a warrior 2 Caster DPS (boomkin, ele shaman, warlock) A Hunter Add me driven#1830, or whisper Incantarus or Shelterpets in gameIncantarus2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 8/14H Experienced wanting to re-roll for WOD Hello all, I am looking for a raiding guild for WOD. My main this tier is 8/14H but I would like to re-roll on this server. My available raid times are 7-10:30 server Sunday thru Thursday. I have raided since BC mainly pugging on Prot Warrior/Resto Shaman, WOTLK as Mage then Resto Shaman, Cataclysm mainly as Resto Shaman but some as Disc Priest, MOP at first as Resto Shaman then Prot Warrior in SOO. I was raid leader for a semi-hardcore guild for the end of Cata/start of MOP. Not something I really enjoyed, but I am willing to do again. Long story short, I can play about any class, none of them exceptional, but most of them fairly well. Battletag: Thisisitok#1858 ThanksOopssorry2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 581 Spriest LF Raiding Guild, Horde I am a 10/14H Experienced raider. My main is a 581 Shadow priest, I do have a 569 Disc offspec. I would defiantly prefer a heroic raiding guild that is 25M. But I'm flexible Also looking for it to be late at night....starting around 12:30 to 1 BH server time or later Open to transfer to a different serverMai2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 is the realm down? can't seem to keep connected and when i reconnect it says bleeding hollow is offline. anyone else seeing this?Immagatchu2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Hi Partz Having fun in crypts bb?Tubbywubby24 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 586 ele sham lf H SOO clear 7/15 Hey so my guild is not raiding the week of the 15th, so I'm looking for a heroic siege run. Full clear only, would prefer one-night but I don't care to do it over 2-3 days so long as we finish. I'm not looking for a new guild at this time I am just trying to make sure that I don't waste my instance reset. My btag is Rastafaree#1362 Thanks and hope to hear back from ya, RastafareeRastafaree0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 helladin and my relationship with him http://i.imgur.com/emDE2oO.gif me: dark blue helladin: white and blue stripesNovarg7 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 580 ele shaman LF progression guild 10/14H I am currently looking for a raid group that is at least 9/14H and highly motivated with progression. I am not looking for a guild that is starting to put the breaks on. I would prefer raid times to be between 5-10 server time during the week and any time during the weekend is fine. I am a very reliable person and have raid leading experience. I do prefer 25m over 10m but I am not fussy at all. I also have a 565 brew master as an option.Verage0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 hot day in durotar had to change clothesNovarg2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Full prideful. Gear is stupid and I hate how much it effects pvp outcomes. Step to me though. Edit: Twitch.tv/Helladin2014Helladin5 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 The dead mole luck boost bonus roll? So it seems that the Dead moles actully serve a purpose as a recent link from WoWhead has exposed their true power. Dead moles are one of the best kept secrets in Warcraft. Some people won't be very happy that I'm revealing their true power. It was discovered several months ago by members of our guild that if you mailed a dead mole to our recruitment officer (Render on Zul'jin-US) it would greatly increase the chances of rolling thunderforged and warforged loot with a bonus roll. Simply mail her a dead mole and your coin roll luck would suddenly increase dramatically! All of the sudden people were rolling best in slot weapons, trinkets and anything else they could possibly want. It was so effective that I myself used to join raids for world bosses and drop a blingtron in the middle of the group so I could buy cheap dead moles from people in the raid. At the time players would gladly sell me their dead moles for 5g when the vendor cost was only 90 copper. The power of the dead mole was found to be amplified when you requested a specific item when you mailed it. While the exact source of the dead mole's power remains a mystery, it soon led to experimentation with mailing various other items for increased luck. Some guild members tried Rotting Bear Carcass, Giant Turtle Tongue, stacks of Super-Heated Oil and various other items. None of which seemed to work. It wasn't until Throne of Thunder was released that a second true luck boosting item was discovered. Bat Guano. After careful testing it was determined that the power of the dead mole was approximately 20x as powerful as the guano. This was important because it helped determine the ratio of dead moles to bat guano when it came to purchasing them on the auction house. Soon after, dead moles were selling for 200g and bat guano was selling for around 10g each. Now our guild members buy dead moles in the auction house, advertise for them in trade chat and always make sure to get their daily blingtron gift pack. It really works. Before the latest round of item upgrades we were ranked top 5 US for guild ilevel. Thanks Dead Mole! http://www.wowhead.com/item=90557/dead-mole#commentsDrzoidburg7 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 macavelii's bad that is all.Choptop8 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 Insane in the Membrane. Thinking about it before BlizzCon... We shall see! (Im 5 mounts off 200 btw, its happening guys) Twitch.tv/Parruna follow or perish from the flames of hell!Parruna20 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Emote contest Show me how Kawaii you can be d=(^_^)zSativ2 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Half day Friday Say Whaaaaaaaaaa Yeah that is right my awesome Friday Forum people! Half day of work today so that means leaving work at noon. After that I am getting lunch with the wife than taking my car out for a nice cruise before I kill many Alliance in random BG's So what are your Friday plans??Downdownb9 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Y'all be careful. Manofmoon joined broness saw he couldn't steal from gbank and quit instantly. Just a heads up he may try another guild.Probreaux16 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 [H] Fatal Design 13/14 H Recruiting Fatal Design [Horde-Bleeding Hollow] is a 25 man guild focused on heroic (soon to be mythic) content. We focus on progression without the hardcore schedule, and our goal is push as far into heroics as we can. We like to have fun, but since our raid time is limited we do take it seriously. If you're looking for a group to push content with, without having to deal with ridiculous time commitments or douchey players, we welcome you to take a look at Fatal Design. Applicants are expected to know their classes and the current raid content extremely well, and raiders are expected to maintain at least 90% attendance. Come get in on some fun, yet focused raiding, and be part of a great group going into the expansion. Current Progression: SoO: 13/14 Heroic Raid Times: TUESDAY 9-12 WEDNESDAY 9-12 THURSDAY 9-12 *All times are server time, EST. Current Recruitment: Our recruitment is always open and looking for solid players to fill out our roster, The class's listed below are ones we have immediate spots for. Hunter - High Druid (Resto/DPS OS) - Medium Warrior (DPS) - Medium Paladin (Prot or Ret) - High Mage - Medium * If your class is not listed, we still encourage you to apply. How to Apply: In order to apply, please visit our website: www.fatal-design.net OR talk to Yumae (yuma#1449), EZ (Ezkiel#1824), Nyxbear (Nyxius#1516) in game. If you have any questions regarding applying or the guild in general, feel free to talk to Yumae, Nyx, or EZ in game. Thanks for your interest in Fatal Design, we look forward to seeing your application!Yumae26 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 WTB 14/14 Heroic SoO w/ Loot+Mount As the title says. 571 ilvl warlock with prior experience on many fights. Offering 400k and will be transferring from Bleeding Hollow. Please add me at Willzyx#1534 or reply here!Alset0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Thirsty Thursday? Good morning forum people, What are you people drinking right now? I am drinking some lovely Deer Park water from my water cooler at work while listening to some Clash radio on Pandora. So tell me more about your day :)Downdownb22 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 LF ACTIVE PvP GUILD. Hey people. I'm back from a two year break and decided to level my hunter to 90. I'm looking to get into arena and rbg's very quickly. Already have my weapons. Please send me a tell or respond here. Love active pvp guilds :)Kread3 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Darkmoon Rabbit Timer Hey, I'm an avid pet collector and I've been trying for the darkmoon rabbit however I keep missing his spawn times. I know he spawns every 24-36 hrs. If you happen to know his last spawn time please let me knowMailynn0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Challenge mode gold 90k! 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode Sells - 90k The rewards for all Gold: - Title: "the Undaunted" (all bronze) - ONE Mount of your choice: Which will be made account wide! (Silver) Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix Character specific transmogrification set which you can find here! (Gold) http://legitboost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/chal_all_herous.jpg - You will also receive 430 achievement points. Requirements: - Have all 9 heroics done on the respective toon you want the challenge modes. - Prepare for up to 1.75-2 hours of cumulative time to complete a full gold run. Payment: -Price for GOLD is 90k for all instances. Feel free to contact us: Battletag: Carlyrae#1148 or whiteout#1166Tayswizz1 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Looking to buy CM Gold, 40k I'm looking to buy the full CM Gold package for 40k, that's a hefty 10k per person for about 2 hours of gametime. I can't accumulate gold easily, especially at this point in the expansion, and being relatively new to the server I don't have the resources either. The 90 in question is a SoO geared windwalker monk, I am more than competent enough to make the run as painless as possible. I am willing to negotiate the price a bit, but like I said 40k is a stretch as it is. I think we'll all walk away happy. (: Frenzied360#1126Daenori8 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 WTB Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep Buying any you have, I need about 800 of them. If you have any or are interested in farming them for me please add me to battle tag and tell me the price for each box. Battletag is Triplex#1847Tríplex2 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Sachertorte aka ME lf alliance guild. I WANNA PLAY TOO.Watermelon28 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 540 BRM Monk looking for guild Any new guilds, or guilds that are still early on in progression out there? I started wow a couple of months ago, but only really got into it within the past month. Fast learner on fights and willing to take direction when need be. If interested, hit me up Elairec#1915 and we can discuss particulars!Zhengu5 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 [H] <Fatal Design> - 13/14 Heroic Recruitment Fatal Design (25m Bleeding Hollow - US) The guild is focused on heroic(soon to be mythic) content. We focus on progression without the hardcore schedule, and our goal is to clear normal's and push as far into heroics as we can. We like to have fun, but since our raid time is limited we do take it seriously. If you're looking for a group to push content without a hardcore raid schedule, we welcome you to take a look at Fatal Design. Our Purpose To have fun and enjoy raiding at the most difficult level that World of Warcraft has to offer. We want to push progression and be the best that we can be while still enjoying ourselves. Raid Mentality We expect our raiders to be punctual, prepared, and to have the willingness to deal with any hardships that may arise. We want everyone to be reliable, constantly looking for ways to improve, and be willing to take constructive criticism. Make sure you understand that there are others raiding with you and counting on you to show up. We understand real life comes up but we expect a 90% attendance rate from our raiders. Know the fight strategies ahead of time and we really can't stress this enough; don't waste everyone else's time if you are unable to commit to the schedule. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9–12 EST Wednesday 9–12 EST Thursday 9–12 EST Recruitment - ALL We are currently recruiting the above classes/specs for our core raid group. Our ideal candidate would have an ilvl of 565+, legendary cloak, and logs via World of Logs or Warcraft Logs. You must be able to take criticism, and own up to your mistakes. If you need your hand held or coddled, this is not the raid team for you. We welcome all to apply to the guild, exceptional candidates will be considered for a core raid spot. *if your class is not listed you may still apply, but we cannot guarantee a raid spot. Quality applicants will always be given a chance. People to Contact Yumae – Yuma#1449 Ladashá - Hoarace#1400Ladashá0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 I miss Heroic raiding 8-( Working night time (10PM-7AM) make everything harder for gaming :( If only I could play video game full time with other gamers, at a gaming house... One day perhaps, at 70.Parruna1 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 so i got a deal for hordies carry my terrible undergeared shaman and ill carry one of your toons on my hunter or ill help design a tmog sets for you :) or if you are nice and awesome person u can do it for free <3 btag is thatboomkin#1969Pèppers0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 What are some active WPvP guilds? Both Horde and Alli. I might want to bring one Alli toon over, as well as level this Horde toon. WPvP is pretty much the only thing keeping me subscribed, especially at the end of the xpac. Thank you!Látøya7 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Fix the Monstrous Spineclaw spawn!! What is with the spawn times for spineclaw crab? I have farmed on two different servers bleeding hollow(High pop.) and dead server Ravenholdt(low pop.) on and off for days. Both realms i have farmed for hours at a time and only see at best 2 to 3 spawns each, killing more than 200 crabs just for one random spawn! Just last night on bleeding hollow i decided to grind it out quite a bit. My experience was noticing 4 houlon spawn callouts, a golganarr spawn callout, 5 ghost ships, and chelon like no tomorrow. Compared to my 1 crab spawn in houjin landing killing all 12 ancient crabs that spawn in close proximity. Not once in that 5 hour farm did i leave the area. Either increase the spawn rate or increase the pet drop rate. this 2% is ridiculous. Thank you for taking the time to read my rant....please whoever is having issues too, please post your rants too and get this fixed!Goldenvar0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 LF an active PvP server I heard this server is where the world pvp is at, but with an alliance:horde ratio on realmpop.com I can't see how this is possible.. IS there enough alliance to even fight back? How can there be crazy world pvp if there are hardly any alliance players? I want to roll a character here can anyone tell me about this server and the PvP on here? ThanksDrust8 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 572 Disc Priest LF Heroic Raiding Guild! Greetings! Currently 10/14H and looking for a solid heroic raid team, 10 or 25. Looking for a guild at least 10/14H as well. My schedule is extremely flexible, raid times are not an issue. 560 Shadow OS, also have 90 Shaman and 90 Frost DK. If you have questions or just want more info, please feel free to contact me. Malek#1521 Thanks! -LLuceus1 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 Looking for raiding guild 9/14 normal looking for normal raiding guild.Kayladin11 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 Happy Hot Wednesday Good Morning Forum people, How are you doing on this hot Wednesday? I am doing quite well I plan on not spending my usual 10 hours at work today. Besides that I plan on maybe taking my car out for a short cruise and than some yard work. After all of that I plan on doing Some Flex runs so if people want to help me form a group or are looking for a tank or dps let me know. So let me know what all of you forum people are doing today.Downdownb9 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 LF JC with wrath cuts (A) need delicate cardinal rubies cutLowkah0 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 Resto Druid ilvl 568 looking for guild Currently in a no name guild..Looking to fit right in a healers slot for heroic progression.Very friendly and social.Mostly looking for guilds who raid on the weekends and who raid on Eastern Standard Time.Steelpanther2 Jul 9, 2014