Bleeding Hollow

Oct 28 <Eleven Herbs and Spices> (5/9M) - Horde <11H&S> is recruiting. We are a 5/9M group and are seeking additional DPS to bolster our ranks. We are currently seeking non-Vanquisher Token DPS, with a preference toward DH, Warrior, Shaman, and priest. We will consider all applicants, casuals, levelers, etc. We raid W/Th from 9 - 11p CST, as well as lower difficulty runs Tuesday 8-11 CST and W/Th 8-9 CST. Contact me via Discord - @dsandshaman#0521Dsandshaman0 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H]<Omnipotent Psychosis> 5/9M Fri-Sat Bleeding Hollow Horde <Omnipotent Psychosis> Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Wed/Fri/Sat. Wednesday we are running Heroic ToS to either gear alts or sell the run for profit. 50% of the profit will be distributed back to the individual players for their participation. ^^Not mandatory^^ 3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with Priorities towards DPS: Sub/Assassination Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter Boomkin UH Death Knight 930 ilevel minimum with at least 14 points in concordance. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm Est to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet. Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting OfficerMagëstic14 Oct 28
Oct 27 [H] <A Reddit Dystopia> Team WH 9/9H LF DPS ARD of US-Bleeding Hollow Horde is a large cross-server community with multiple Mythic Progression teams. We started from a single Reddit post and have prided ourselves on providing community runs of all current content. We routinely have over 100 members in guild online at any given time and have a Discord community of over 1000 members. ARD truly believes in a no douche-canoe policy and we strive to provide a toxic free environment for all players in all aspects (Questing, PvP, M+, Raids). Currently, Team Waffle House (9/9H ToS) is looking for some DPS'ers to round out our team so that we can start Mythic and make progress there. Raid times are Tu/Thursday from 10pm - 1am EST. We usually clear heroic Tuesday nights and run a normal just for fun on Thursdays and take along alts. Since we originally started as a cross realm team, we haven't really tried Mythic but due to our success in Heroic NH and ToS, we'd like to give Mythic a go. Our ideal applicant would have thorough knowledge of their class/encounters in ToS, ilvl 910+, and most importantly, NOT BE a douche canoe. Also, please be on Bleeding Hollow! To get a hold of us, message us in game or via bnet and we can arrange a trial run! Terq - Terc#1319 [Raid Leader] Caeydin - Caydin#1765 or Collarchoke - ShinyPants#11724Collarchoke7 Oct 27
Oct 26 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa1 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] Tichondrius (7/9 M) - Recruiting Partial Credit, (7/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras & Antorus. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (Pacific) ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ We are looking for players that are at least 5/9 Mythic, but would prefer players closer to our current progression. We also ask that players come prepared on time with prior knowledge/research of fights and consumables (Pots). We provide Flasks/Feasts for our raiders. High Demand: Tank (Blood DK, BrM, Guardian Druid) Balance Druid Mage (Any Spec) Rogue (Assassination/Sub) ~~~Once again, we are recruiting ALL classes! If you think you may be a great fit for our raid team, please message us!~~~ Please add (Penor#11829), Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634), or contact another officer for more information!Penôr2 Oct 26
Oct 25 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans2 Oct 25
Oct 24 Pugging M5/9 lf 1 DPS 7:30-10:30 T Th Hey guys, we are looking for one bleeding hollow DPS to help fill an absence of a core raider this week. Any AOTC player will be considered. We will kill goroth Harjitan and DI Tuesday and sisters and Host Thursday 7:30-10:30 Full 3 hours and progression on mistress is required. We can 19 man all bosses but need the body for mistress. If you are interested Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime..Grumpydruid0 Oct 24
Oct 24 915 Tank LF Mythic+ guild Looking to get into pushing high m+.Paper1 Oct 24
Oct 23 920 Rdruid/moonkin LFG Lf a 2-3 day guild in mythic progression late in the day add me on bnet or leave msg here danceblaster#1959Tammytrice3 Oct 23
Oct 23 926 Mage returing LF Progression Guild Hello Everyone, I am a 926 ilvl returning mage who had to take time off after going 3/9M in ToS due to some extreme circumstances. I'm looking for a guild who is capable of killing a few mythic bosses and raids 2days a week preferably but 3 max and is in need of an experienced mythic raider. If you would like to discuss further add my bnet Ayrwyn#1274Fragnix8 Oct 23
Oct 22 [H] Cream of the Crop - 4/9 M LFM Cream of the Crop is looking for players to complete our ranks. We are currently 4/9 Mythic and looking to further our progression and kick Argus in the face. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM - Midnight Thursday: 8PM - Midnight Saturday: 8PM - Midnight (Heroic Leggo/Alt Run - not mandatory) What we are looking for: Players that can make our Tuesday and Thursday raid times and are good at their class. We do not expect top parses, just that you can carry your own weight and don't get discouraged from wipes during progression. Classes we are mainly interested in (No particular order): Rogue Mage Shaman (Resto/Ele) Boomkin Priest (Shadow)However, all are welcome to approach us if interested in what we offer. What we offer: Friendly environment Mature players with progression in mind Flasks and Food provided during mythic raids Fairness in everything we do Guild repairs during raidsOur expectations Understand your class (Play and gear requirements) Understand mechanics, if questions arise we expect you communicate those promptly rather than waiting a few attempts later. Consistency. We understand life takes turns, if you cannot make a raid night we ask you just let us know as soon as possible. Performance: We understand coming to a progression fight for the first time it's a learning curve, however we do expect improvement throughout attempts and kills. Communication: We use discord, you will be expected to be in discord during raids and able to communicate.We prefer performance over high parses. High parses will not get us the kills if we cannot complete the encounter. Having said that, we expect you would have at least watch a video on the encounters we will be facing. If you are insterested contact us in game: Calabera Darkmesiah Larthok Or leave us a message here.Calabera4 Oct 22
Oct 20 932 DK LF Raiding Guild I am 3/9M and 9/9H. Looking for a raiding guild for anything and everything. But hopefully for the new raid Antorus. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/AndyhimselfSeikatso3 Oct 20
Oct 20 [H] Lootworks-Bleeding Hollow Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Raid Times: 9:00pm-12:00am EST - Tuesday & Thursday Progression:Currently Farming Heroic (We have AotC) and progressing through Mythic. We recently became 2/9 Mythic. About the Guild: Lootworks is a progression minded raiding guild. Players are expected to be willing to ask for help and show a willingness to grow. Previous raid experience is not required, we are welcoming to new raiders that have a solid attitude and show promise. Our current players have a mix of experience ranging from those starting wow in the beginning of the expansion to players who have been playing since Vanilla. The few hours we have a week for raiding is expected to run well. We prepare beforehand for these progression nights, and everyone wants to move forward and accomplish something great. This means that raiders are expected to bring a team oriented attitude. Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+. We have a discord channel and have fun conversation. What we are looking for: We are looking for active raiders: All classes/specs Any one else feel free to apply. How to reach us: You can contact us through whisper or btag: Kettch#1365 Aziraphaele#1405 Exdeath88#1124 Inphamous#1501Aziraphaele2 Oct 20
Oct 20 926 Returning Mage LF Antorus Progression Hello Everyone, I am a 926 ilvl returning mage who had to take time off after going 3/9M in ToS due to some extreme circumstances. I'm looking for a guild who is capable of killing a few mythic bosses and raids 2days a week preferably but 3 max and is in need of an experienced mythic raider. If you would like to discuss further add my bnet Ayrwyn#1274Illidawnus1 Oct 20
Oct 19 [H] <Hawkstrike> 9/9H TOS T/TH 8PM-11PM EST Hawkstrike is looking for additional members to bolster our Antorus, The Burning Throne raid team! We are a close-knit group that has been doing group content of all kinds since Mists of Pandaria, began raiding in Legion, and have since cleared all Legion raids on Heroic. We are a laid-back group that is looking to do some progression into Mythic Antorus. Outside of raid nights, we continue to do group content of all sorts, from M+ keys, Guild RBGs, to old-school raid/dungeon meta achievements and much more! Current Open Positions Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue, Retribution Paladin Ranged DPS: All applicable classes (except for: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest) Healer: Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid Regardless of current need for specific classes, all experienced applicants are encouraged to apply! If you are interested in joining Hawkstrike and/or have additional questions, please contact any of the officers listed below: OldManYeller#1404 Blackbeard#1954 Ihba#1599 Jedisock#1636Borp0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H] Octopals (5/9M) Looking for DPS We are recruiting skilled DPS and a tank for our core mythic raid team. Any DPS class/spec is acceptable as long as you enjoy it and you know how to play it. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 9-Midnight Server Time Contact: If you are interested in joining or want more information, contact me or any other officers in-game. Thejigglr - myran2#1913 Chodd Fattandy KbbqtSharkdad1 Oct 19
Oct 17 [H]<Swipe Right> PvP Guild If you're looking for a PvP guild, please read it all before closing this. We're a fun group of PvP players looking for more to add to our ranks. We welcome everyone but you must have a minimum of 1800xp to be on our main RBG team. That said however, we try to run RBG's and Arena as much as we can with any rating players. So if you have low cr, worry not, there's always a spot for you with other players with similar rating. Most of us have around 2k xp in arena/rbgs, but we welcome any willing players to join our ranks. If you're looking for days/times, well we're very flexible and most of us are on every night. So basically our schedule is "whenever we have a team to run, we run". Discord is our main form of communication and if you plan to do rated pvp with us, plan to use discord. Oh and we're not politically correct or pg13, so expect real conversations in discord. Like casual pvp (random bgs, sewers, world pvp, etc.)? We do that too, and very often. So if you just enjoy PvP in general and need a good group of like-minded people, message me anytime or hop in our discord channel. No need to join the guild or server transfer right away, try us out first if you want. #Ryan13360Rýán0 Oct 17
Oct 16 5/9M Druid LF guild 2 days ago (Edited) 936-940 Boomkin/Feral/Guardian with 66/66/63 traits LF guild to finish ToS and start Antorus strong. Current Availability is Mon- Sat 7pm-1am est, Sundays are a no go no matter what that being said, going over for progression is okay with me. I would like to join someone the same or more progressed than myself that raids 9-15hrs a week. Legion Progression is 7/7M CE Xavius, 2/3M ToV with 200+ wipes on Helya, 5/10M NH due to me taking a short break, made 10/10M 2 weeks after ToS came out. 5/9M ToS with many <10% wipes on mistress and 70+ attempts on Maiden. I can give logs via battle.net message. MonkyBizz#1985Chumzee3 Oct 16
Oct 15 [H] Apex - PvP Hello Everyone! We are trying to revive our PvP guild from the last few expacks. We ended up all leaving on the release of legion. We had a huge presence in WPvP and RBGS being one of the top ranked Alliance guilds on BH last expack for both. We are looking for both casual and serious PvPer's for both our RBG team and our squad for WPvP in attempts to rekindle realm WPvP to be what is once was! Please feel free to pm me if I'm on @ Tug, and add my BTag - Tug#11890, You can also message anyone in the guild. Just make sure you are level 110 before joining, that is all we ask! Regards, TugJùg0 Oct 15
Oct 15 WTB Forum Drama I miss the !@#$posting of past expacs.Daithos15 Oct 15
Oct 14 <Bound By Honor> Hail champions, I am Archdruid Dumekin, oathspeaker of Bound by Honor. We are searching for more like minded adventurers to join us in our efforts vs. the burning legion and the alliance. The threat abroad is always as important as that at home. What good is it defending your world and your home if some pink skinned meat bag from Stormwind threatens it while we push the front on Argus? We are searching for any and all who feel the urge to answer the call. Do you have a blood lust for the destruction of alliance? Do you wish to vanquish the burning legion once and for good? Perhaps our clan could be a place for you to call home." ((ooc)) Hey guys, we are looking for new blood. We are a core group of close RL friends from Indiana that have been playing this game since Vanilla. The guild has been together since WotLK and moved a few times to different servers. We LOVE pvp and bleeding hollow was so good for it back in Cataclysm. IWC and AV made world pvp so awesome and the tension was amazing. Recently a few friends joined and started leveling and have breathed new life into our plight. We are a bunch of goofballs ranging from 20's -40's that are DnD nerds and love to have fun. As a guild we offer guild repairs, discord, biweekly guild events and friendship. We have a guild discord and are pretty active. Being that we play DnD, we DO RP from time to time. Not moonguard goldshire RP, but general RP. If you're not into that, it is ok. But if it is something you are interested in but never tried for fear of being called "RP F@$" then we are more than happy to let you join. For instance, we have a ritual for all new members in thunderbluff, but after that you can do as you please. Further questions? inquire here or send an in game tell to a level 110. Hope to hear from you!Dumekin1 Oct 14
Oct 14 925 RSham Lookin for guild. Hello. 925 resto shaman lookin for a laid back raid group that raids wed/thurs before 7 p.m. I know it's odd times but hit me up if there's anybody out thereWaldough1 Oct 14
Oct 14 Pogs Anonymous-5/9M 2 Day Raiding LF RDPS Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 5/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1-2 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Hunter, Spriest, Warlock and any other exceptional DPS will be considered. We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin0 Oct 14
Oct 13 {Guerrilla Warfare} Alliance PvP Community Guerrilla Warfare is PvP Community that currently focuses on small scale W-PvP groups & when Legion drops we will be grinding prestige levels. There is one day a week it gets a little “zergish” but most of the time we try to keep the group size 5 and under. We do run defense groups against larger guilds on the opposing faction, but since we try to stay on the smaller end we generally try to supplement other guilds in these “zerg” attacks. The way I see it... if there are multiple guilds trying to achieve the same old (wiping an attack on the King or clearing a full raid from a stronghold) those guilds should work together. Guerrilla Warfare is known for many things, but I feel the following really describes who we are as a guild… -Spearheading the daily attack in the currently content zone against the Horde. -Willingly grouping up with other guilds to bolster the numbers against larger attacks. -Using our surroundings to generate guerrilla attacks in W-PvP. -Organized and consistent with event play & generating PvP content for our members. Some of the Daily Routines -Current Content Zone Patrol -Gurubashi Arena (Generally a group will form 2 to 3 times a day) Some of the Weekly Events -Community W-PvP Night: This is a larger scale W-PvP night -PreMade Night: This could range from Regular or Rated BGs, Ashran, or Gladiator Sanctum -Stormpike Militia AV: Once a week we group up with SPM and run Alterac Valley with them -Stranglethorn Fishing Murder: Every Sunday we disrupt or sell a carry for the fishing tourney Some of the Monthly Events -Guild FFA Tourney: Gold Prize -Guild Raffle Fundraiser: Gold Prize -Guild Twitter Giveaway: In Game Items -Stealth Night: Blood of our Enemies Some of the Quarterly Events -Drunk W-PvP Night (We are getting old we can’t do this every week anymore) -Obscure Tourney (We have ran Jousting @ ATGround, Zombie Tourney @ Timeless Isle, Wand Tag with the WoD item found @ the Docks in Tanaan Jungle, Web Games like HaxBall) -Pet Battle Tourney -XMog Tourney {GW} prides itself on being a small community with a flawless track record in activity. Where other guilds have faltered in activity we have always strived to be consistent in our platform. In Legion we have a great game plan for grinding prestige for the extra in game rewards. Don’t get left behind or grinding the content by yourself; play with a guild with experienced leadership that can help set you up for success. Twitter: @WoWGuerrillaWar BattleTag: Yooda#1394 Hope to see you in game. ***I will try to reply to all comments and trolls as soon as possible***Yooda50 Oct 13
Oct 13 3/9M Exp Raider LF Team Hi, As the title states I am currently 3/9M experienced as a 932 MM Hunter with !@#$ legendaries. This toon is relatively new still so I have not crossed the 60 points threshold in my weapon. I also can play my 923 Holy/Disc Priest. Last tier I was 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M all as a Holy Priest. I can be flexible with raid times. It just will depend on what is offered. Once I get the right legendaries and more points in my weapon my parses will come up, but here is my link anyways from my most recent raid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TVqjp6MQgcwkfK8B I have been raiding with friends, but I have found that they do not care as much as I do. I would rather join a team that I have to fight for the 20th spot than a team not close to a roster. P.S. Split runs are a plus! Blaze#14736Blázê6 Oct 13
Oct 13 933 DK Im looking for an heroic ToS group going into mythics, and mainly a solid group for Antorus when it comes out. I am well experienced with numerous heroic kills.Mònty7 Oct 13
Oct 12 (H) Group of friends LFG, more info in topic Heya! Group of friends here looking for a new weekday raiding guild, we are 9/9 H and 1/9 M. During our downtime, we run mythic + or play other Blizzard games. We are 2 range DPS, 1 melee DPS, 1 healer with 930 to 935 item level. For raiding, we would like a guild that has heroic content on farm, and a casual, laid-back mythic progression in ToS in a fun, non-elitist, drama-free raiding environment, with committed and strong leadership. Please leave your btag and guild recruitment ads here! We'll reach out to you [if interested] to discuss further information (Our classes + class and spec flexibility, discuss about your guild, etc.) We are available for the week nights between 7PM till 10 PM EST [We can't push the time any later, latest is 10 PM for us.] we're looking for a 2-3-day raiding guild. We cannot raid on Saturdays.Wug4 Oct 12
Oct 12 [H] Lootworks-Bleeding Hollow Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Raid Times: 9:00pm-12:00am EST - Tuesday & Thursday Progression:Currently Farming Heroic (We have AotC) and recently became 1/9 Mythic About the Guild: Lootworks is a progression minded raiding guild. Players are expected to be willing to ask for help and show a willingness to grow. Previous raid experience is not required, we are welcoming to new raiders that have a solid attitude and show promise. Our current players have a mix of experience ranging from those starting wow in the beginning of the expansion to players who have been playing since Vanilla. The few hours we have a week for raiding is expected to run well. We prepare beforehand for these progression nights, and everyone wants to move forward and accomplish something great. This means that raiders are expected to bring a team oriented attitude. Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+. We have a discord channel and have fun conversation. What we are looking for: We are looking for active raiders: All classes/specs Any one else feel free to apply. How to reach us: You can contact us through whisper or btag: Kettch#1365 Aziraphaele#1405 Exdeath88#1124 Inphamous#1501Aziraphaele0 Oct 12
Oct 10 Need Healer for tonight 5/9M +mistress prog. Title says it all, one of our healers is done raiding with us and we will need some to fill in, perhaps join us full time! Any healer works.. But a resto Shaman or MW Monk would be ideal. 7:30EST-10:30EST T/TH A full time spot is available ASAP! Contact: Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680 Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762Kyawadin0 Oct 10
Oct 9 921 H Priest LF Tues/Wed H Raid Team Currently on another server, guild imploded so looking to move back to Bleeding Hollow which was my old home. Been playing WoW since vanilla. Currently 8/9 H ToS. My main spec is Holy, and I am proficient in both tank healing and raid healing as Holy. I would say I am a good healer but not an amazing healer. I am looking for a casual heroic raid team, would be interested in a mythic raid team as well so long as they understand I'm slow and need a learning curve :) Can only raid Tues/Wed evenings unfortunately due to work/life so hoping to find a guild raiding on those days. If your raid team needs a healer please leave a message on this post or reach out to me via battlenet at - Shelby#1814Shelby2 Oct 9
Oct 9 Starting over - looking for a guild I have a bunch of 110s on my other bnet account, but decided to start fresh to see if i could fall in love with WoW again, since all of my arena partners quit. I used to only do 3s and normal/heroic raiding, but am now interested in all aspects of the game, specifically possibly becoming a completionist. My overall experience in 3s is 2380 with Duelist title, but in Legion my exp is ~2050 and Rival exp, as well as 1800+ in RBGs with Defender title (both achieved on my KT priest, Anathema). As mentioned above, I no longer want to strictly pvp only, and am more playing at a level where I can experience all the game has to offer. Not really looking for a mythic raiding guild right now, until I'm ready. Appreciate any offers.Compete3 Oct 9
Oct 9 933 UH DK LF raid team Good morning Bleeding Hollow! I recently faction/server transferred and I am looking for a team to raid with, do m+, etc. with. I have been playing WoW since WotLK and have enjoyed the challenge of heroic and mythic raiding for a long time. Unfortunately, during NH and TOS my old guild struggled with attendance and despite reforming briefly, ,collapsed once again. My progression this expansion has been: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 M Nighthold: 10/10 H 3/10 M Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9 M Because of my old guilds falling apart, during NH and TOS I've mostly been pugging and running with some friends guilds as well as gearing some Alts, which I hope to bring over soon. My main spec is unholy and depending on my gearset I range from 933-936. I have 4pc heroic tier, and most of my BIS trinkets. I also have a great loadout of legenadries, 'minus Cold Heart, which still eludes me. I also play frost and blood, both are 930+, however blood is mostly for m+. I'm looking for a relaxed, laid back team that despite having a great atmosphere, enjoys downing content. At this point, I'm mainly looking on towards Antorus but would love to push out TOS for a little longer. I am a graduate student studying software engineering and I also work during most days. That being said, I'd prefer a guild that raids 6-9 hours a week after 9PM Est so I'm home from class. If you'd like to chat more please leave your guilds information on this post or reach out to me on battlenet at nutzak58#1431 or on discord at copped#4790. Cheers!Thicboii9 Oct 9
Oct 9 933 Frost DK LF ToS/Antorus Not sure why, or how, but my last post via my cell phone left out a lot of the important information that needed to be on my post, so here it is. I'm looking for a raiding group going into mythic progression ToS. I have numerous heroic kills and know all the fights extremely well on heroic mode. My main concern is finding a steady raid group, get in a few runs, know the people, and get ready for Antorus the Burning Throne. The times im looking for are 2 nights a week, and no earlier than a starting time of 8:00pm EST. 9:00 would be ideal for me. I will reiterate, my main concern is Antorus, but I will suck it up and run some ToS progression if needed. I enjoy a lot of those fights, and I hear they are a blast on Mythic. -Monty Btag: Monty2012#1297Mònty4 Oct 9
Oct 9 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. I have Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk, Guardian Druid, and Vengance Demon Hunter all at 110 hovering at around 895 - 905 ilvl. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia6 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H]<SLAPPED IDIOT> 7/9H ToS Recruiting <SLAPPED IDIOT> We're looking to fill our core raiding group. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM Eastern to 10:30 PM Eastern. We're a laid back, tight-knit group of friends that aims to create a fun and enjoyable raiding environment. We're currently recruiting for all roles, but mainly looking for an off-tank and healers. We pride ourselves on our ability to create a comfortable environment for other players, and have been successful in the past in having several of the PUGs in our groups server transfer to join the guild. We run daily M+, old content, PvP instances and are often willing to help those in need with whatever activity they're working on. What we're looking for right now High-End Ranged DPS: ⦁ Shaman ⦁ Hunter ⦁ Druid ⦁ Warlock High-End Melee DPS: ⦁ Death Knight ⦁ Rogue Tanks: ⦁ Warrior Anyone interested in joining can message any of the following: Bonk#1819 Bestplay#11934 wtfisablink#1703 totkopf#1828Bambroskef4 Oct 8
Oct 8 US-Horde-Pogs Anonymous-5/9M 2 Day Raiding Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 4/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1-2 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Hunter, Spriest and any other exceptional DPS will be considered. We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Michigan players? I never see ANY players from Michigan, maybe it can get some love now? I'm from Taylor myself. (Taylor is Downriver for you guys in the U.P.)Bloodluzt108 Oct 8
Oct 6 915 Marksmen Hunter looking for guild Looking for a weekday raiding guild that also does mythic+. Hint#1911 add if interested.Elcharcoal7 Oct 6
Oct 6 2Day 5/9M LF Heal/DPS <Pogs Anonymous> is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow Who we are: We are two 9/9H guilds merged into one on August 29th. We have gotten 5/9M In 6 weeks of raiding together. It has been a pretty smooth transition thus far and progression has been great! We are looking to go as far as we can on a 2 day schedule in M ToS and are looking forward to 7.3.5. What we expect from you: We would like you to be at least 9/9H and or have prior mythic experience. We would also like to you to have great attendance and inform us ahead of time if something important comes up (life happens). Above all else we expect a good attitude and the ability to learn on an individual level as well as a team level. Raid Times: Tuesday 7:30EST-10:30EST Thursday 7:30EST-10:30EST Invites start at 7:15EST Optional Wednesday 7:30EST-10:30EST for Heroic Recruitment Needs: 1 or 2 Healers Shaman=MW>Druid=Disc Priest>Paladin=Holy Priest Specific dps: Warrior, Hunter, Spriest, Warlock All dps Interested should contact us as we have a few spots open ASAP We are currently okay on tanks Anyone Interested should contact us as a good mythic team has a good rotation of 22-24 people to avoid attendance issues and have flexibility Contact: Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680 Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762Kyawadin1 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] <Growing Hatred> NEW 4/9M Lead Recruiting <Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion. As part of the <Growing Hatred> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content. Currently we are recruiting: Tanks *We are looking for one strong tank Healers *Holy Paladin *Holy Priest *Any strong healer will be considered DPS *UH DK *MM Hunter *Mage *Warlock *Rogue *Arms Warrior *Any strong DPS will be considered Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST Realm: Bleeding Hollow Progression: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 2/3M ; NH 8/10 M ; 9/9H 4/9M lead (2/9 Current) Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon ! Ravedge (Ravedge#1619) Orgrím (Malicious#11653) Darxfu (Darx#1919)Ravedge2 Oct 6
Oct 4 Raider looking for guild Im a looking to raid i have cleared full normal ToS with knowledge of heroic but physical attempts. i am looking for a late night raiding guild. i have access to all classes except for a druid i prefer to dps if at all possible but only a a couple of my toons are ready for heroic so if you need something specific i will need to know ahead of time so i can gear the toon and learn the spec better. i am looking for a guild that starts raid at 9pm pst (12pm est) due to my job i cant start till then. i hope to hear from a guild soon. i will transfer servers if needed i just need to know if i will be cut out for you team or not before i transfer. i will be willing to trail for no loot if needed so you can see if i am worth it.Coalbult1 Oct 4
Oct 4 899 Aff lock LFG Hey everyone - I just started playing again after a long break and have started the process to gearing up and trying to get raid ready for argus. I'm currently 899 but it's going up every day as I keep doing BGs, M+, LFG, Raids, etc. I'm currently looking for a guild that is accepting RDPS, as this is my only toon. I am available to raid most evenings, excluding Wednesdays. I'd like to keep it to 1 or 2 nights a week, as that's as much as I can probably make it (So if you raid Mondays and Wednesdays, I can fill a spot on Monday!). I have a job that has a very weird schedule, and sometimes have to go to certain events - so on a week to week basis, I am unsure what evenings I will and won't work (that's why I just need some laid back people. All I want to be is a spot to fill, not a core spot.) I am in my late 20s and I am looking to raid with people who are my age and older. I'm just trying to find a group of people to play with for BGs, M+'s, Normal raids, and the odd heroic attempt or two. I like long walks on the beach, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Pepperonie Pizzas, and various cheeses. Please hit me up if anyone's looking for someone who is somewhat dependable, but always willing to have a good time.Aubz5 Oct 4
Oct 4 Casual PvP Oriented Guilds Hello, Hoping to get back into WoW for the next few months, but I definitely want to do so with a strong group of fun and casual players. I am looking for a more casual styled guild with a strong amount of PvP activity, but who also might dabble in mythics or other PvE content. After searching around it seems like I might have some good results on this wonderful server, so if you are in a guild like this, or can recommend one that I should get in contact with please let me know. Horde or Alliance, doesn't matter to me as I will likely reroll.Céreny0 Oct 4
Oct 3 [H] Taste My Axe [3/9M] [9-11:30PM, T/Th] TL:DR Version Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M Raid Times: 9:00PM - 11:30PM EST (server) Raid Nights: Tuesdays & Thursdays Taste My Axe is looking for competent raiders for our core team as we progress into Mythic content. We've been raiding together since early Mists of Pandaria, and we've always had decent success beating Mythic content. Most of us are online most nights (and some afternoons) and there is usually something being done as a guild. When do we raid? 2 days, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00PM - 11:30PM Eastern. Sunday nights are optional, where we sometimes push further progression or finish up farm content. What do we need? We could accommodate any DPS spec at the moment. Do you accept non-raiders? Yes! We have a number of players in guild who have raided with us in the past but no longer able to make the times, or simply don't want to push Mythic content. We hang out in Discord every night, there is always someone running dungeons, world quests or casual PvP - and sometimes a bit of Overwatch or Hearthstone too. Who to contact? totomaru#11306 will get you to the right place! Useful Links Discord: https://discord.gg/Tx3fnv8 Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Taste+My+Axe Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/122066Cory0 Oct 3
Oct 2 US-Horde-Pogs Anonymous-4/9M DPS Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 4/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Warrior and/or Hunter We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin2 Oct 2
Oct 1 [H] <Velkyn Solaris> 9/9H - Weekend Raiding Velkyn Solaris is a newly rebuilt guild on Bleeding Hollow that's looking to progress into Antorus with competent and consistent players. We have a solid core team, however we're looking to expand in order to jump head first into Antorus. We are currently 9/9 Heroic with the intent of running our guild as 2/4/9 for Antorus progression. The guild consists of crazy and lovable friends that just enjoy the ability to play and raid without the game turning into a second job. We've all been in hardcore guilds before, and at this point we're looking to progress with the mindset that real life happens, sometimes at the worst of times. With that in mind, we only raid two days a week so that our members can enjoy their real lives, as well as their time in Azeroth. We raid Saturday and Sundays from 8pm to 11pm EST, and while these hours may seem odd, it allows us our normal work week with the ability to relax and enjoy raid over the weekend. We also run normal throughout the week if people are bored or want to gear up alts. If these hours sound like they could work for you, don't hesitate to contact us in game! [These times MAY change, but not without notice!] Our Expectations For You We are looking for active players who know their class and research the fights beforehand. [Preferably 930+ equipped, but we can work on gear for the right person!] We require you to be raid ready prior to the start of raid, especially since the guild provides food, pots, and flasks. You are expected to show up gemmed and enchanted. Due to us only raiding two days a week, we do not have time to hold your hand. Great attitude and the ability to take corrective criticism is a must, and negative players and attitudes are not welcome. We believe that raid awareness and fight knowledge make the player; NOT the gear, because while gear helps, it cannot fix stupid. What Can We Offer You? *Light Raid Hours Since we are a weekend raiding guild, we do offer a much lighter schedule at just 6 hours each week, however when we are working on progression we do take the raid seriously. *Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older, mid 20's and up, and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. We tend to be more active towards the later-afternoon, evening, and early morning hours, but for the most part, someone is always around. And if we aren't in-game, you can probably find us on our Discord server. *No Jerks/Elitists/Arseholes We question every person we recruit and refuse to take any jerks, creepers, or elitist pricks. While this may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, the guild takes pride in the fact that our members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy the game. If the Velkyn Solaris family sounds like the fit for you, feel free to contact us! * Guild Master - Sevrael - Azrael#11562 * Co-Guild Master - Deníed - Decay#11494Sevrael1 Oct 1
Sep 30 [H]<DÈSCENT>8/9H Fri-Sat We are currently in need of Quality tank, heals, and DPS who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have good logs for their class. We raid 8pm-12am Friday/Saturday EST, and we are currently 9/9 N 6/9 H. Trying to fill raid group with more members to get into mythic and finish clearing heroic. Classes Wanted: HEALS -Holy Pally -Druid DPS -Ret Pally If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic and some mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. As a final note, please do not expect quick, fast, or easy progression this is not currently a mythic guild guild we are hoping to be one during tomb though we just need the members and patience. Add me if interested ajam#1354 recruitment officer, or our gm ajones6588#1712Kleeptia0 Sep 30
Sep 29 US-Horde-Pogs Anonymous-4/9M 2 Day Raiding Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 4/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Warrior and/or Hunter We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin2 Sep 29
Sep 29 937 HPriest LF Mythic Guild 1/9 M experience, 2000+ M+ healer score last season, looking for new guild to progress with. Late night preferred, (after 10:30pm EST is ideal), but earlier may work depending on the days. jonasher#11755Zooeys2 Sep 29
Sep 28 [H]<Casually Addicted> 9/9H LF Whatever <Casually Addicted> is looking for more! We are a guild consisting of young adults who enjoy playing this game in their free time. We are a drama-free guild looking for more people who want a relaxed place to get some progression done! We raid 7:30-10 EST Tuesday and Thursday, with an all in agreement to go longer. We do m+s when there's enough around to do so, just to get our high keys in for the week. We are currently aching for any of the following (italicized is priority): Healer: Shaman Range: Shaman? Melee: Shaman! Feral? We're currently about 5 short of having a consistent roster. Please have 915+ ilvl to be trialed in for heroic raiding. We do normal ToS for alts and gearing on the weekends. We can usually blow through that in a couple hours. If you have questions just reply to this thread, or add Rystrave#1789 or Luco#1558 to bnet. We can arrange a time to talk in Discord and trial along :)Rystrave9 Sep 28