Bleeding Hollow

Oct 2 US-Horde-Pogs Anonymous-4/9M DPS Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 4/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Warrior and/or Hunter We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin2 Oct 2
Oct 1 [H] <Velkyn Solaris> 9/9H - Weekend Raiding Velkyn Solaris is a newly rebuilt guild on Bleeding Hollow that's looking to progress into Antorus with competent and consistent players. We have a solid core team, however we're looking to expand in order to jump head first into Antorus. We are currently 9/9 Heroic with the intent of running our guild as 2/4/9 for Antorus progression. The guild consists of crazy and lovable friends that just enjoy the ability to play and raid without the game turning into a second job. We've all been in hardcore guilds before, and at this point we're looking to progress with the mindset that real life happens, sometimes at the worst of times. With that in mind, we only raid two days a week so that our members can enjoy their real lives, as well as their time in Azeroth. We raid Saturday and Sundays from 8pm to 11pm EST, and while these hours may seem odd, it allows us our normal work week with the ability to relax and enjoy raid over the weekend. We also run normal throughout the week if people are bored or want to gear up alts. If these hours sound like they could work for you, don't hesitate to contact us in game! [These times MAY change, but not without notice!] Our Expectations For You We are looking for active players who know their class and research the fights beforehand. [Preferably 930+ equipped, but we can work on gear for the right person!] We require you to be raid ready prior to the start of raid, especially since the guild provides food, pots, and flasks. You are expected to show up gemmed and enchanted. Due to us only raiding two days a week, we do not have time to hold your hand. Great attitude and the ability to take corrective criticism is a must, and negative players and attitudes are not welcome. We believe that raid awareness and fight knowledge make the player; NOT the gear, because while gear helps, it cannot fix stupid. What Can We Offer You? *Light Raid Hours Since we are a weekend raiding guild, we do offer a much lighter schedule at just 6 hours each week, however when we are working on progression we do take the raid seriously. *Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older, mid 20's and up, and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. We tend to be more active towards the later-afternoon, evening, and early morning hours, but for the most part, someone is always around. And if we aren't in-game, you can probably find us on our Discord server. *No Jerks/Elitists/Arseholes We question every person we recruit and refuse to take any jerks, creepers, or elitist pricks. While this may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, the guild takes pride in the fact that our members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy the game. If the Velkyn Solaris family sounds like the fit for you, feel free to contact us! * Guild Master - Sevrael - Azrael#11562 * Co-Guild Master - Deníed - Decay#11494Sevrael1 Oct 1
Sep 30 [H]<DÈSCENT>8/9H Fri-Sat We are currently in need of Quality tank, heals, and DPS who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have good logs for their class. We raid 8pm-12am Friday/Saturday EST, and we are currently 9/9 N 6/9 H. Trying to fill raid group with more members to get into mythic and finish clearing heroic. Classes Wanted: HEALS -Holy Pally -Druid DPS -Ret Pally If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic and some mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. As a final note, please do not expect quick, fast, or easy progression this is not currently a mythic guild guild we are hoping to be one during tomb though we just need the members and patience. Add me if interested ajam#1354 recruitment officer, or our gm ajones6588#1712Kleeptia0 Sep 30
Sep 29 US-Horde-Pogs Anonymous-4/9M 2 Day Raiding Pogs Anonymous is a great group of people that is looking to fill in some of the ranks as we push into Mythic ToS. We are currently 4/9 Mythic ToS. We have a great set of people and we do not want to mess up our chemistry with just anyone. Requirements: -Must have a good attitude. (We love progressing and getting things down, but we also want to have fun doing it) -Must do more than just raid. (Everyone has hectic schedules but we are consistently looking to do M+) -Must have Discord and a way to hear raid call outs. -Must be available for raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 Est -We Raid a tier down from what we are progressing on Wednesdays 7:30 Est to 10:30 est. (If we are currently Progressing Heroic then we run Normal on Wednesdays for alts/ lower geared guildies) -Must have RC Loot Council to raid. Current Needs: -Need 1 healer w OS (Prefer Resto Shaman or MW Monk) -Need Warrior and/or Hunter We always encourage exceptional players to contact us. We prefer for applicants to have gear but we can work with you to get some that may be missing in order to be up to par. Please have some sort of Logs and Xp raiding. -Whisper to any of the Officers Butterdin, Grumpydruid, Boottoss, Horror or Kyawadin My BTAG Butters#12680Butterdin2 Sep 29
Sep 29 937 HPriest LF Mythic Guild 1/9 M experience, 2000+ M+ healer score last season, looking for new guild to progress with. Late night preferred, (after 10:30pm EST is ideal), but earlier may work depending on the days. jonasher#11755Zooeys2 Sep 29
Sep 28 [H]<Casually Addicted> 9/9H LF Whatever <Casually Addicted> is looking for more! We are a guild consisting of young adults who enjoy playing this game in their free time. We are a drama-free guild looking for more people who want a relaxed place to get some progression done! We raid 7:30-10 EST Tuesday and Thursday, with an all in agreement to go longer. We do m+s when there's enough around to do so, just to get our high keys in for the week. We are currently aching for any of the following (italicized is priority): Healer: Shaman Range: Shaman? Melee: Shaman! Feral? We're currently about 5 short of having a consistent roster. Please have 915+ ilvl to be trialed in for heroic raiding. We do normal ToS for alts and gearing on the weekends. We can usually blow through that in a couple hours. If you have questions just reply to this thread, or add Rystrave#1789 or Luco#1558 to bnet. We can arrange a time to talk in Discord and trial along :)Rystrave9 Sep 28
Sep 27 936 guardian LF 7 or 8 PST raiding guild hello all my name is zundap and I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild either just starting mythics or 3/9 progressing forward. I have AoTC. and i came back about a month ago due to computer failure and had to buy a brand new pc. when i came back i cleared normal and heroic in a week and a half going from 904 to 926. I progress very fast but now am looking for a mythic raiding guild that progresses fast and will let me be part of there guild and looking for a perm. home to raid with in mythic for future expacs to come. im residing in California so i need a pacific or central time raiding guild that doesnt start raiding till at least 7pm Pacific. my battle tag is reaper#1602 I'm pretty easy going and looking for a guild who is structured properly and is stable. looking to learn the mythic fights, i have been watching videos etc. and just looking for a guild who will let me progress with them going forward.Zundap0 Sep 27
Sep 26 7/9M fotm alt lf guild sup bbyVdnodule0 Sep 26
Sep 26 931 Shaman lf laid back raiding guild I main my ele shaman currently, I played resto back when EN was current, but our raid comp sucked for resto. My most recent guild detonated over the last two weeks, so I'm looking for a new home. WoW is not at the top of my priorities, and will not be in the future. I show up to raids on time and prepared with food, flasks, and runes. My schedule is also fairly restricted. My previous guild was 9/9H 1/9M for ToS and only raided Saturday and Sunday nights, which fits my schedule pretty well. I am looking for a group who raids to have fun, and that progression is a lesser priority than everyone having a good time. I hope that I can find a new place to call home.Zularna6 Sep 26
Sep 26 Skilled player? Not enough time? Look here! *Potential for paid server transfer for right fit* <Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. The two cores are made up of: 6/9M (US 209 Kill), 20/20M raiding 9 hours - Alternative Strats on Mal'ganis 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours - Various guilds Both teams have been playing with their groups for multiple tiers which speaks to our dedication to this game. Some of us are even going to Blizzcon together this year. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits. Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you! Realm: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Optional Heroic Raid Time: Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time Loot Rules: Loot is done through loot council. We prioritize based on performance, attendance, attitude, and benefit to the raid. Trials are not excluded from receiving loot, but will never be considered over a main raider. There is zero favoritism in this raid and every decision is made with the best intentions. We care about killing bosses above everything else and have a loot tracking spreadsheet to help us determine fairness around the raid team. Recruiting: Rogue, warrior, Holy Paladin, Resto druid, mw monk - VERY HIGH Priest heals, Resto shaman - High ~1-2 more DPS. Pretty much any class but boomkin and DK we are open to. Our logs are located here: Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG Week 2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/# Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic. Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg If what you have read so far interests you please fill out the following application: https://goo.gl/forms/sRlfEITs5RTyGrFs2 If you have any questions about the application process or anything else you'd like to know before applying please don't hesitate to contact me using the information below. We look forward in hearing back from you! BNET Honkerrs#1508 or much quicker via Discord at honkerrs#9675Honkerrs4 Sep 26
Sep 25 <Slingshot Engage> Looking to refill ranks Slingshot Engage is a semi-hardcore guild that has been around since Mists of Pandaria as a raiding guild for people who want to progress into high-end raiding, but on a limited schedule. We made 9/10M NH due to a late start and are looking to get full clear ToS mythic quicker than most! We are currently looking to refill our ranks due to several members moving on to guilds raiding more than 2 nights a week, and we wish them well. Before these folks looked to extend their raiding experience, we were 6/9M ToS. We love to have fun and enjoy ourselves, but when it's time to raid we go to work and kill bosses like that of a hardcore guild. Also, many of our members are mature adults who have a healthy balance of work, life, and gaming. We are always open to trialing any exceptional players that come our way. We are currently looking for a main-stay tank, dps, and healers to continue our mythic push. Groups of raiders or guild absorption is an option. We will still be raiding as strong as before, but need to fill some gaps. Schedule: Tues/Wed - 9pm-12am EST Thursday - *Optional* 9pm-12am EST (We clear heroic and mostly relax this night) If you would like to add one of the officers in game, the btags are below: Dangle#11463 Venatormalum#1644 We do everything in discord, so if you'd like to stop by and talk about recruitment, please use the link below and tag one of the officers (@officer)! Please also have logs available. https://discord.gg/p7heCWENicolant0 Sep 25
Sep 25 (H)7/9M Tabbed Out PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Skilless#1617 Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST) Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST Website: http://www.tabbedout.net Progression: Current: 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trial of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold 7/9 M Tos Previous Tier: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we'd be happy to speak with you in game! Recruitment: To be recruited you must make an account on our website, read our guild charter, and fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief Discord interview so we can get to know you. To apply visit http://www.tabbedout.net/towowrecruitment Looking to add: Open DPS Spots for Mythic Tomb progression! Guild Atmosphere: - We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels. - The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries. - We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you. - We use a dkp style loot system. You can read about it here: http://tabbedout.net/towowforums/m/1029991/viewthread/1792799-topp-explained - We utilize Discord as well Contact: Guild Leader Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259 Officers Sikwit - Raid Leader Smè - DKP/Recruitment Officer - Sme#11814 Evilmon - Asst. Raid Leader/Ranged Officer Skilless- Random Officer/Recruitment OfficerSkilless3 Sep 25
Sep 24 <Velkyn Solaris> 7/9H ToS - Looking for DPS Velkyn Solaris is a newly rebuilt guild on Bleeding Hollow that's looking to progress into Tomb [and Antorus] with competent and consistent players. We have a solid core team that has AoTC experience, however we're looking to expand in order to push past heroic and jump head first into Antorus. We are currently 7/9 Heroic with the intent of running our guild as 2/4/14 for heroic progression. The guild consists of crazy and lovable friends that just enjoy the ability to play and raid without the game turning into a second job. We've all been in hardcore guilds before, and at this point we're looking to progress with the mindset that real life happens, sometimes at the worst of times. With that in mind, we only raid two days a week so that our members can enjoy their real lives, as well as their time in Azeroth. We raid Saturday and Sundays from 9pm to 12am EST, and while these hours may seem odd, it allows us our normal work week with the ability to relax and enjoy raid over the weekend. We also run normal throughout the week if people are bored or want to gear up alts. If these hours sound like they could work for you, don't hesitate to contact us in game! [These times MAY change, but not without notice!] → Currently we are looking specifically for a Boomkin, Warlock, SPriest, and MM/BM Hunter, however any exceptional range DPS and melee DPS will always be considered! Our Expectations For You Due to the fact we are currently in the midst of rebuilding, we are looking for active players who know their class and research the fights beforehand. We require you to be raid ready prior to the start of raid, especially since the guild provides food, pots, and flasks. You are expected to show up gemmed and enchanted. Due to us only raiding two days a week, we do not have time to hold your hand. Great attitude and the ability to take corrective criticism is a must, and negative players and attitudes are not welcome. We believe that raid awareness and fight knowledge make the player NOT the gear because while gear helps, it cannot fix stupid. What Can We Offer You? *Light Raid Hours Since we are a weekend raiding guild, we do offer a much lighter schedule at just 6 hours each week, however when we are in heroic progression we do take the raid seriously. *Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older, mid 20's and up, and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. (The team enjoys killing me when I bring my DH on our normal runs...) We tend to be more active towards the later-afternoon, evening, and early morning hours, but for the most part, someone is always around. And if we aren't in-game, you can probably find us on our Discord server. *No Jerks/Elitists/Arseholes We question every person we recruit and refuse to take any jerks, creepers, or elitist pricks. While this may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, the guild takes pride in the fact that our members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy the game. If the Velkyn Solaris family sounds like the fit for you, please feel free to contact us in game! * Guild Master - Sevrael - Azrael#11562 * Main Tank - Dahmonsta - BigDaddy#13995 * Raid Leader - Illádelph - Daddydelph#1664Sevrael2 Sep 24
Sep 23 [H] Lootworks-Bleeding Hollow Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Raid Times: 9:00pm-12:00am EST - Tuesday & Thursday Progression:Currently Farming Heroic (We have AotC) and recently became 1/9 Mythic About the Guild: Lootworks is a progression minded raiding guild. Players are expected to be willing to ask for help and show a willingness to grow. Previous raid experience is not required, we are welcoming to new raiders that have a solid attitude and show promise. Our current players have a mix of experience ranging from those starting wow in the beginning of the expansion to players who have been playing since Vanilla. The few hours we have a week for raiding is expected to run well. We prepare beforehand for these progression nights, and everyone wants to move forward and accomplish something great. This means that raiders are expected to bring a team oriented attitude. Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+. We have a discord channel and have fun conversation. What we are looking for: We are looking for active raiders: All classes/specs Any one else feel free to apply. How to reach us: You can contact us through whisper or btag: Kettch#1365 Aziraphaele#1405 Exdeath88#1124Aziraphaele0 Sep 23
Sep 21 Mythic Goroth Progression Thurs 09/21 9 EST 9/9 AotC guild now seeking dps and heals to pull Mythic progression tonight. Potential spots for full time placement. 9- 12 EST. Pls message Elvenblossom#1880Ethereaelle0 Sep 21
Sep 20 [H]<DÈSCENT>8/9H Fri-Sat GUILD: DÈSCENT https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/D%C3%88SCENT SERVER: Bleeding Hollow FACTION: Horde COMMUNICATION: Discord PROGRESSION: 9/9 ToS, 8/9H ToS SCHEDULE: Main Raid: 8:00-12:00pm EST Friday / Saturday LOOT: Loot is given out by using loot council. We have never had any issue using it and loot is given out pretty fair. RECRUITING: Currently looking for possible healers/dps to fill our roster to venture into Mythic ToS, also to have dedicated raiders. Classes in Need HEALERS - Holy Pally - Resto Druid - H/D Priest DPS - Ret Pally, Rogue,Boomkin, and Ele Shammy REQUIREMENTS: Proper Gems & Enchants Class knowledge (min/max your toon) Addons - DBM or Big wigs, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools Ability to research & learn fights quickly, execute raid mechanics & take constructive criticism Good raid attendance (very important during progression) Patience & Loyalty Team Player Attitude & Drama Free Basically to sum it up, if we find you aren't pulling your weight, are always late, have bad attendance or a negative attitude we will bench you. ABOUT US: We have been on this server for about a year now and are finally trying to make the plunge into mythic content. We are drama free and are a great group of people. If you aren't a raider or don't have the time to put the time in to raiding we also offer a casual application as well. HOW TO GET US: Add me if interested ajam#1354(Discord Emosux#3541) recruitment officer, or our gm ajones6588#1712(Discord Ajones#2980) for more information.Kleeptia1 Sep 20
Sep 19 The chronicles of Fogel Day 1: Arrived in Stormheim via ship. I mean it's 2017, but we're still sailing around on wooden ships like some sort of medieval peasants, but whatever. Dark Lady somethingsomething Vrykul something about a lantern. I don't know. There's lots of elves here, and they all smell horrible. I have a headache. Will update as necessary.Fogel9 Sep 19
Sep 17 <GT> is Selling M+10 Carries for Gold! <GT> Carry Squad is looking to sell select M+10 keys! Get a 935 ilvl guarantee'd or your money back! Please visit us at http://www.grouptherapyguild.com//forums/viewtopic.php?t=11696151&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&gid=346971 or you can reply to this post and we will make sure you get taken care of.Dirtythots0 Sep 17
Sep 17 5/9M holy paladin looking for guild I had to leave my old guild because of an oppressive air of negativity, clique mentality, and favoritism. all of which contributed to a stifling atmosphere which i needed to leave. i am looking for a guild with a healthy atmosphere of positive reinforcement, and conviviality. I would like to have people in guild willing to run keys or do non-raid content often as i feel this contributes to a thriving guild community.Panghur11 Sep 17
Sep 16 [Area-52] <ReClear> 8/9m is recruiting! For more info go to: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755025530?page=1Kíndred2 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] 5/9 M Guild LFM 5/9 Mythic Horde Guild < Orc Lives Matter > on US Burning Legion is looking for new raiders. Raid Days / Times : Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday; 8:30 - 11:30 CST, (9:30 - 12:30 EST), (6:30 - 9:30 PST) High Demand Classes: Holy Paladin, DPS warrior, Resto Druid Demand: Any skilled DPS Loot: Loot Counclie Requirements: 1) 9/9 Heroic Experience, (3/9 M prefered) 2) Recent Logs 3) Addons: Bigwigs /DBM ... etc 4) Postive attitude and ability to accept criticism 5) Discord (voice) Guild Atomsphere: NSFW, Non toxic, Close Knit If your are interested please message Shiz or Rigwaltz via Discord. Contact Info: GM: Shiz Btag - Shizz#1370, Discord - Shizz#9104 Rigwaltz: Discord - Rigwaltz#0828Riglawtz1 Sep 16
Sep 15 Horde Phasè two 5/9H fresh guild is recruting Phasè two is recruiting melee and ranged dps and a healer for ToS And Antorus progression! We are a fresh 5/9 heroic guild mainly focused on antorus, but running ToS in the mean time. Add GrimmSkull44#1411 or SexyButt#1910 if interested! We raid friday saturday sunday 7-10PM ESTGrimskul0 Sep 15
Sep 14 [H] <Professional Pirates> 4/9M Recruiting THU/SUN 8-11pm EST (also a non mandatory drunken alt run on TUE 8-11pm) Need a healer (resto druid) and one or two dps wouldn't hurt either DK (any spec) High Warlock (any spec) Medium Hunter (MM) Low Shaman (Enhc) Low Warrior (Fury/Arms) Medium We are somewhere between casual and hardcore, probably closer to casual but we have always managed ahead of the curve and a few mythic bosses. Loot rules are essentially council, but by a system that values attendance>performance=bis list>roll. These are not hard set however. For example, a guy who shows up ~90% of the time will not auto lose his loot to a guy that makes it 100%, or that does a tad more dmg. Someone who comes ~50% of the time and is pretty much being carried because of bad skill however has no chance to get anything a decent raider wants (and will not be brought to progression). We will try to help that guy out on bosses we have farmed however. All raid mats are provided by guild officers, including chants/gems. As a guild we are pretty light hearted by nature. During progression things can get a little serious but normally jokes are made throughout. Contact me or the co-gm by bnet or ingame for any questions: cyber#1134 zabatakis#1283Zabatakis6 Sep 14
Sep 14 920 DK LF Mythic progression guild 920 DK LF Mythic progression guild 3/9 experienced, Btag is Magiczero#11614 if interestedMagiczeró1 Sep 14
Sep 14 Resto Druid looking for guild Looking for a chill guild to get back into the game. Available Thus/Fri 10-1 ST.Floppysåck2 Sep 14
Sep 14 Solid core LF raid leader for new 6 hr guild Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out this post. In short, we are a group of 7-10 friends who have been playing this game together for many years. Currently most of us have killed 4/9M about a month ago raiding 6 hours this tier. Lately we have grown quite tired of the struggle of finding us all a guild that can learn fights as quickly as us yet still know how to have a good time during and outside of raids. This is why we are now looking to change things up and start something ourselves. So we do have a slight problem. Even though we are all well versed in looking at logs, studying up on the fights, etc. we would unfortunately not have the time commitment required to be a fantastic raid leader and also run the guild at the same time. That is why we are looking for someone with similar goals to ours to start something potentially great and long lasting. Some quick requirements we have: 1) Will be Horde and Zul'jin (we can pay transfer for right person) 2) Main raid times will be Sunday/Monday 8:30-11:30 ET (can maybe be negotiated to 9-12 ET) 3) We can provide all the flasks, food, recruiting, guild loot tracking, etc. necessary to run the guild. We just need someone to yell at us to keep us on track ;) We strongly feel with the right group raiding 6 hours is more than enough time to clear all raid content every tier. If you are looking for a guild that will be in mythic immediately, then this is not the opportunity for you. If you are looking to build a solid guild foundation in order to create an ideal raiding guild atmosphere then we would love to chat with you. I kept this relatively brief because I would like to chat with you personally 1 on 1 about our logs and the future goals of this new guild so please contact me at honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response) or honkerrs#1508 on BNET. Hope to hear from you!Honkerrs0 Sep 14
Sep 14 The Blacktooth Grin Recruiting! Hello, We are <The Blacktooth Grin>. We're recruiting members to fill out our raid team, currently 6/9H 9/9N ToS. Tanks - Unavailable DPS - Ranged preference but all are welcome Healers - Anything besides MW monk We've been raiding casually up until now, however our members are finding more time for Warcraft and wish to step it up in terms of what we accomplish in a raid tier. Raid times Heroic Progression - Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm-11pm server time (est) Normal Farm - Sunday 8pm-11pm server time (est) We are an adult (18+) only guild who love to have fun, raid, pvp, and do mythic+ nearly every night. We use discord heavily and have an active evening roster. Whisper Sindry/ Hodel in game or add my battletag TJS#1608Tzeitel3 Sep 14
Sep 14 Ret and HPriest LF 1-day heroic guild My main is Actionhotdog on Bleeding Hollow - the forums are not allowing me to choose that character for some reason. My wife and I have been serious raiders since Wrath, but we've decided it's time to step back. We're looking for a one-day raiding guild. I hesitate to say full casual, but atmosphere is much more important than progression for us now. We're new to the server and don't know very many people at all, so I'm turning here for help. Horde only please! Actionhotdog (922 Ret) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/actionhotdog Stephling (933 HPriest)- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/stephling My Btag is Timling#1342 if you would like to contact me directly.Actionhero3 Sep 14
Sep 13 937 Mage LF cutting edge guild Looking to either play on Illidan/Mal'ganis/Bleeding Hollow/Arthas/Stormreaver (in that order) as Horde OR Sargeras as alliance My goal with the servers is high pop PVP central datacenter server as horde, but am also willing to stay Sargeras alliance just to be on same server as my alts (so no, I'm not interested in another alliance server, or any low pop/pve/west horde servers) Available raid times: Monday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Tuesday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Wednesday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Thursday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Friday: 5pm-anytime (EST) Saturday: any time Sunday: anytime until 10pm (EST) Checklist of things I'm looking for in the raid group: -No drama -Core position(s). I'm not looking to be a bench player, so prefer guilds running 20-23 people range, not 30. -Not carrying people in progression -Loot council -1-2 raid leaders tops, don't want 6 people shouting the entire encounter. -Low downtime -Chill atmosphere, joking outside of progression pulls etc. -No split runs or anything too hardcore like that, I don't really want to have more than ~12-15 hours mandatory into this game every week. -I'd prefer it expected that people are putting effort in outside of raid, at least the weekly 10/15 key and some AP farming(even just WQs) to stay competitive. -History of CE a big plus -Currently 5/9M or better highly preferred, might consider 4/9 if good logs and just need a dps or two to complete roster or something. Essentially I'm just looking for a guild that jokes around and has fun, but is serious when it needs to be. I want cutting edge every tier, but beyond that I'm not too worried about being US top 50 or anything. (Although would be nice) I also potentially have a solid fury war that would come with me, so if you need him as well it's a plus (Roxuos-Sageras). My btag is Invisy#1645Dogolith0 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H]<SimplyTheWorst>(9/9H ToS) T/W 9p-12a LFM <Simply the Worst> is a Horde Heroic progressive-yet-casual raiding guild taking home on the NA realm of Bleeding Hollow. We're a friendly bunch who share the same goals of having fun while progressing through content in a mature but relaxed atmosphere. We use Discord to organize events in WoW and other games as well. We have active members who participate in Mythic + and RBGS/PvP in general on a daily basis. Our goal for every raid tier is to achieve Ahead of the Curve. Once that has happened, we'd like to do several things for fun during farm content, namely being raid achievements for mounts and older mythic raids! Anyone can inquire! Casual, non raiders , PVPers are welcome to join our ranks. We are currently looking for: Open Recruitment for all classes and roles. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST Current Legion Progress: Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal Past Legion Progress: Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve For more information or recruitment contact: Argentt in-game or BTag: Hordcore#1852Argentt12 Sep 13
Sep 13 Resto Druid Coming back Looking for a chill raid guild to get back into the game with. Dont care about progression looking to meet people I like to spend time with.Floppysåck0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Looking to Aquire the Name 'Slam' Looking to acquire the name 'Slam'. It appears that it is currently being used by an inactive low level. If you are the owner or know the owner of the toon can you please message me here? Would love to sport the name if it currently is not being used.Poetryslam0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Grd Druid lf Casual Raiding 921/916 guardian druid LF casual raiding guild, 2 nights on weekdays. 8/9 Heroic experience on DPS alt. Long time experience with tanking.Ursov0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 11 [H]<Gods and Monsters> 9/9 H ToS Recruiting <Gods & Monsters> two night raiding guild. T/TH 8-11 EST. 9/9 H recruiting: Tank(BM/Guardian/Blood), Ranged (Mage, Boomkin, Spriest), Melee (Enh Shaman, Feral) to push into Mythic with. Any interested player should message Ubrlock, Millcity, Smorsnir, or myself in game or reply in this thread.Probabilitÿ0 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Cream of the Crop> 9/9H ToS Recruiting <Cream of the Crop> is a 9/9 H ToS raiding guild that is looking to start mythic progression. High Priority: Holy Paladin Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid Any Strong DPS will be considered. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/ 8:00-12:00pm EST If interested contact FrisbeeToss#11958, Vegeta#1231 for more details.Mirvan5 Sep 11
Sep 11 Prot Tank lf a raiding guild Hi i just transferred here from aggramar looking for a raiding guild thats active and friendly am a 900 ilvl prot Pally looking for a Place to call home and that will actually use me for a tank i can raid monday through thursday any time with friday through sunday after 7 pm realm time. i am 9/9 normal tos with 6/9 heroic on my alts so i know fightsDuskfear0 Sep 11
Sep 9 [A]The Enclave Is Recruiting - PvP/PvE The Enclave is currently recruiting any and all Alliance players interested in the following: Normal/Heroic Raids - Mythic raids are a fast ticket to burnout city. While we were the only Alliance on BH capable of doing them we collectively as a group got sick of it and ended up taking a break. We have no intention of doing it again. Heroics are good enough for us and we can bring up to 30 people. Unrated/Rated PvP - We run various random and rated BG groups from time to time. Not to mention grouping up to smash Horde with our over powered tank specs in the world. Long Lasting Community - The Enclave has been around as a gaming organization since 1998. You'll always find stability in our community no matter what game we play. For now it's WoW and in the future it may be another game. A long winded posted for 2017 WoW is not necessary. We no plans to leave this realm and merely want to play the game and enjoy it for what it is. Going against the grain isn't going to help us so we don't intend to do that at all. So in the end do you want a home on Alliance? Want to clear raids/battlegrounds with speed and efficiency without relying on pugs? We're the guild for you. Want to push cutting edge Mythic raids? We're not it. Find another server. Want a family friendly environment? We're not that either. Send me a message in-game for invite. Everyone is welcome. Our goal is to bring as many people as possible to our heroic raids and gear up as quickly as possible as a guild. Thank you for reading.Horrigan23 Sep 9
Sep 9 [H] <Maximum Effort> - 9/9H Recruiting Maximum Effort is a laid back, semi-casual raiding guild recruiting players interested in Legion raids, Mythic+ dungeons, and players just looking for a fun, active group of people to play with. Raiding Info: We raid Heroic ToS on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm until 11:30pm EST. There is also an optional Normal ToS alt raid on Saturdays that starts at 8:30pm EST where loot is set to Personal. Discord Voice is required for our main raid; even if you don’t have a mic to talk you must be able to hear instructions/call-outs. Loot: We use Group Loot on regular raid nights. All members are welcome to roll Need on upgrades while we ask new recruits to roll Greed only during a preset “trial” period. We expect all members to be considerate of one another when rolling. Recruitment: We are currently seeking ranged DPS roles, especially Mages and/or Shadow Priests. Melee DPS please feel free to inquire as well! (Un)fortunately, our Tank and Healing roles are full for Tomb of Sargeras. Not interested in organized group content but want to join a socially active guild? We typically have people online most of the day as well as an active Discord Server. If you are only looking for the social aspect of the game, we should be able to provide what you are looking for! Social: In addition to our raid team, our guild members form Mythic+ groups throughout the week. We also offer the occasional guild meta-achievement run for mounts, titles, and glory. Guild raid lockouts for old content are available and we have our resident mount and pet experts for those interested. For more information or inquiries about joining Maximum Effort, please contact any of the following members: Ravenna#11443 xRainy#1106 Ranglez#1778Xantera4 Sep 9
Sep 8 <Velkyn Solaris> 6/9H ToS - Recruiting All <Velkyn Solaris> is a newly rebuilt guild of friends, currently 4/9H in ToS looking for all roles to help round out our current team. Our core member's raiding experience ranges from 6/9H to 9/9H ToS and we're now looking to push progression as a guild into Tomb with a stable roster of competent and consistent raiders. With that said, we're a friendly and laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of the game, but don't want it to become a second job. Food and flasks are provided for progression nights, and our crafters are always happy to help with enchants and gems. We also have an active discord and our team enjoys pushing keys and running older content, as well as occasionally taking time away from the game to play Overwatch and Diablo. Raiding Schedule: Saturday 9pm-Midnight Sunday 9pm-Midnight Requirements: We would like our new recruits to be at least 910+ ilvl equipped if possible, with a solid grasp of their class, and the knowledge and ability to handle all raid mechanics. New recruits will be trialed on Saturdays in a normal ToS run to make sure that they will be a good fit for the team. We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player, but for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. However, as always, casual players are welcome to join the guild for gearing and Mythic keystones. Roles Needed: Healers We're looking for 1-2 healers to join our healing core. Ideally we would love a resto druid, but we can be flexible for the right person and fit. - Resto Druid - Holy Pally DPS We're looking for ranged dps, as well as any competent melee to help round out the dps roster. The ability to offspec-heal/tank in rare situations would be a huge bonus to us as well. - Mage - SPriest - Warlock - Shaman - Havoc DH What we can offer YOU? Light Raid Hours - Since we are a weekend raiding guild, we do offer a much lighter schedule at just 6 hours each week (give or take), however when we are in heroic progression we do take the raid seriously. Relaxed Environment - Our guild is mostly older, mid 20's and up, and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. (The team enjoys killing me when I bring my DH on our normal runs...) We tend to be more active towards the later-afternoon, evening, and early morning hours, but for the most part, someone is always around. And if we aren't in-game, you can probably find us on our Discord server. No Jerks/Elitists/Arseholes - We question every person we recruit and refuse to take any jerks, creepers, or elitist pricks. While this may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, the guild takes pride in the fact that our members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy the game. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, feel free to PM any of our officers listed below because we'd love for you to join the <Velkyn Solaris> family! [b]Guild Master: Sevrael Healing Officer: Gigavolts Recruitment Officer: IraerraSevrael9 Sep 8
Sep 8 (H) Pulling Threat 8/9H LF DPS and Heals <Pulling Threat> is a heroic raiding guild looking to push into the mythic raiding scene with ToS. We are currently recruiting raid focused people as well as friendly casual players, levelers, and people just looking to hang out. Current Progression 8/9 H-ToS 9/9 N-ToS What We Do -Raid Mondays and Wednesdays (Alt night on Tuesdays) 9:00pm-12am EST. -Mythic+ guild runs; for gear, for the challenge, for fun! THIS has always been a large emphasis for our guild and we are seeking Tanks and Healers to help fill the demands of our guild's M+ needs! -Gear up/assist guildies! We pride ourselves on our core group's willingness to run and help other guild members. May it be a fresh 110 that needs burnt through heroics or mythics, or helping anyone with current quest/dungeon content. -Guide learning members. If so desired, we have some very knowledgeable core players who can assist and guide you on what they know to help you improve your play. Please keep in mind that your current skill level with your class may act as a barrier to make our Heroic/Mythic roster. We must see a desire to learn to continue our efforts with you and before we will bring you on alt runs to receive loot. What We Don't Do -Tolerate people being negative to our members. Inside the guild or out. -Tolerate toxicity or passive aggressive behavior. Respect and patience are big with our core members. If there are issues, we address them and deal with them upfront and directly. -Take this game too seriously. It's a game and having fun is always goal. Recruiting Needs Tanks Death Knight - Closed Demon Hunter - Closed Druid - Closed Monk - Closed Paladin - Closed Warrior - Closed Healers Druid - Low Monk - Closed Paladin - Low Disc Priest - Closed Holy Priest - Closed Shaman – Closed Melee DPS Death Knight - High Demon Hunter - High Druid - High Monk - Closed Paladin - Low Rogue - Med Shaman - Med Warrior - High Ranged DPS Druid - Low Hunter - High Mage - High Priest - Low Shaman - Low Warlock – Med/Low If these things sound like they fit the way you want to enjoy the game then please feel free to send an in-game message to Noralisa, Grogenstein, or Wargâmes and we can discuss further! We will also take any casual players who are just looking for a home to hang out in for mythic+’s, leveling, PvP, etc. Thank you for your interest in Pulling Threat! ~wargames#1502 ~bluuegg#1267 ~JustDivis#1184Wargâmes21 Sep 8
Sep 7 [H]<Caustic> (5/9 M) <CAUSTIC> BLEEDING HOLLOW: HORDE Current Progression: 5/9M Previous Tier Progress: 9/10M Raid Times: Mon, Tues, and Thurs 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Caustic is group focused on Mythic progression looking to recruit players who can handle personal responsibility, have solid attendance, come prepared, and perform their role. Caustic is currently recruiting to sustain, and grow, a healthy roster of 23 members for per boss needs. If you can show up prepared, not stand in the fire, and can do your job with a smile on your face - Caustic is where you need to spend your raid nights. We're not looking for any specific class or role, just people who understand attendance is important and can perform their job. Interested in joining Caustic? Feel free to add either Peau#1757 or LoreCannon#1408. Thanks, Peau - Guild Master Ragemeter - RORagemeter3 Sep 7
Sep 7 Wasting People time in a Raid Get A Life People Wasting People Time In a raid do join if your not going to do anythingSinblader0 Sep 7
Sep 7 914 Frost/Fire mage LF Mythic Guild I am a returning 914 frost mage with fire offspec looking for a two night or max 3 night a week raid guild to progress in mythic raid content. If this interests you or you wish to inquire further add my btag Ayrwyn#1274.Globalzen1 Sep 7
Sep 6 Possible x-fer to Bleeding Hollow Hello everyone, I'm a 920 Ret possibly looking for a new home and a guild for raiding/M+. I know absolutely nothing about Bleeding Hollow, I just know my current server is basically dead, how is the actual environment/community? Is PvP still a thing on this server or is it dead like a ton of other servers? RealmPop shows it's Horde heavy but I don't know how accurate that is. I'm in the central time zone, so any raid times from 7CST-11CST would be best for me if it's Sun-Thur, F-S basically any time works. Any info any of you can provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.Melandra4 Sep 6
Sep 6 (H) Low Raid Hrs 3days/8:30-10:30 est <Mindblown> Server: Bleeding Hollow (US) Faction: Horde Raid Size: 20-man Progress: 9/9 N & 8/9 H TOS Website: http://www.mindblown.us Contacts: Therni (Battletag: Ther#1788) Mon, Tue, & Wed 8:30 pm - 10:30 est All invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time in order to ensure a timely first pull. Current Recruitment: HEALER Monk Shaman DPS Boomkin Priest Ele Shaman Warock TANK No Warrior We are always looking for guild socialites and backup raiders - active, semi-casual, friendly/helpful guild members to even out our daily guild activity and fill in the gaps in our raid group. <Mindblown> is a semi-hardcore 20-man guild on the Bleeding Hollow (PvP, EST). We pride ourselves with our ability and desire to progress through content while still holding World of Warcraft to be what it is – a game. We are able to maintain a lighthearted, mature atmosphere in the guild while still progressing. The reason we raid is to enjoy the game and have fun. Everyone’s voice is heard, and we value input from all of our members. If you think that Mindblown is a good fit for you, please contact us online.Therni3 Sep 6
Sep 5 914 Frost/Fire Mage lf TOS guild I am a 914 frost mage who is coming back after taking a break during the beginning of ToS and I am looking to get back into mythic progression raiding on a 2 day schedule. Preferably week day evenings. If this sounds like something you wish to discuss further or interests you add my btag Ayrwyn #1274.Globalzen1 Sep 5
Sep 5 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSAbsalom0 Sep 5
Sep 5 <Brimstone> 4/9M 9/9 H ToS T/W 9-12 <Brimstone> 3/9M 9/9H ToS. T/W 9PM-12AM EST. Brimstone is looking for exceptional raid members to join us for Tomb. Recruiting both melee and ranged DPS. Optional N ToS 3rd day on Sun 9 EST. Contact Kamaruka or Megaphobema in game for more info Raid leader: Kamaruka#1886 Ranged officer: Megaphobema#1886Kamaruka1 Sep 5
Sep 5 Dishonored Weekend Raiding 1/9 M Hey Everyone ! <Dishonored> is a late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion. As part of the <Dishonored> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content. =============================================== Currently we are recruiting: Healers *Holy Priest *Holy Paladin ***Any strong healer will be considered DPS **Ranged DPS preferred: * Balance Druid * MM Hunter **Melee DPS preferred * Rogue * Ret Paladin * Arms Warrior ** All spots are competitive and just because your class / spec isn't listed here, still come try out if you feel strong about your ability ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST Progression: EN 7/7H ; ToV 3/3H ; NH 3/10 M ; ToS 1/9 M Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus =============================================== We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon ! ** GM: Jekora (TCVxPRIDE#1530) ** Officers: Darxfu (Darx#1919) Mythin (mithin#1464) Ravedge (Ravedge#1619)Jekora1 Sep 5