Bleeding Hollow

Jan 14, 2016 WTB spectral tiger with gold What title saidNiceguynick3 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Shattered legion, recruit...short as possible I need a mage, mythic...I hate typig,...is this you? Genester@verizon.net.....I'm doneSyntàxx6 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 New Player LFG PvP/PvE Hi guys! My name is Bruno and i'm looking for a Guild I'm from brazil but i have no problem speaking english (voice chat included) BUT forgive me for any misstyping/grammar errors in advance. But Bruno, you have just started wow, why should i recruit you ? Indeed my friend, i've JUST STARTED playing (2 weeks +/-) I've played once on WOTLK but i the game didn't quite catch my attention then. Honestly, the only reason you should recruit me is because i'm really into the game and i'm a very loyal person and i'm really really interested on making new friends and playing the game (PvP and PvE) The only problem is that my WoW Knowledge is still very very small but hey, i'm a fast learner. Ok buddy so besides the fact that you are interested what experience you have? Well, i don't know if this is relevant but i've played League of Legends since Season 1 and i'm on diamond rating since season 3(yes i still got diamond elo on season 5 and prob gonna get it season 6 :P) And i've got 3k rating on dota2 back in 2012 dunno if this is a big deal now LOL Oh and i was a very hardcorde guild wars 2 pvp player. Oh, btw i wish to test every single class/build in WoW so i can learn what to do against who on pvp, this may take a while but hey, i got patience. i'm an alliance player @ bleeding hollow.(I will create multiple characters on multiple factions on multiples realms for testing)} Thank you if you gone all the trouble of reading this please leave you battle tag you you are interested in me! Cya guys!Brewnão1 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 <Politically Incorrect> Transfer Guild <Politically Incorrect> is now recruiting! We are a transfer guild to the server with members who have previous in all mythic content since MoP. We are going to start raiding again in March and are looking to fill our ranks! Whisper Criv in game or comment here for more informationCriv3 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 [H] Now recruiting raiders The Shattered Legion is a friendly guild with a friendly environment. We are actively seeking members to join our ranks. We enjoy many aspects of the game from PVP, PVE, and achievements. We are a level 24 guild and climbing quickly to 25. We offer many perks for our guildies who are interested in many different aspects of the game. PVP: We have several members of our guild whom love to PVP! They do BGs, Arena, and once we get enough members we would like to do RBG. PVPers also get free guild repairs, gemming, and enchants. Achievements: Many of our members enjoy doing achievements! We would like to do a lot of the old world raids for titles and achievements but, alas we need more players! Raiding: The Shattered Legion is recruiting Raiders for our ten man raid team. All of our raiders have done progression raiding since BC. We are currently seeking 2 Range DPS, 1 melee DPS, one healer, and one tank that could come in if the one of the other tanks are unavailable. We offer flasks and buff food during raiding, free guild repairs, assistance with gear, Gemming, and Enchants. Ventrilo is the means of communication that we use during raiding. We are a friendly guild but do expect that our raiders are willing to come prepared to make progress and have fun while making that progress. Raid times are Fri and Sat 7pm server to 9pm server. Our server, Azjol-Nerub, is a low population server, i believe that you ca transfer for free from a high population server. If you have anyone questions or if you would like to get to know us please in game mail or whisper Myazz/ Myazzsgoblin/ Cheryblossm .Myazz1 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 WTB Herioc Arch kill for moose 50k Xaijen#1368Xaijeñ5 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 David Bowie We lost The thin white Duke, aka alladinsane, aka Ziggy stardust, whatever you have known him as, even in labyrinth... The goblin king, he ha touched all our lives. Goodbye to a legend, no one has done more for media than you..actor, director, musician... You did it all, thank youSyntàxx0 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Pally Tank Looking for Normal HFC Hello, I am currently looking for a core or alt raid team that is running normal HFC. I have a main character with 13/13H experience. I very reliable, self efficient and have raid awareness. My current Ilvl is 681 prot spec but can upgrade with empowered seals and valor to 690+ If anyone has something like this that is wanting a reliable tank, please send an in-game mail or catch me when I'm on. I am willing to consider any days besides Wednesday and Thursday. Times can go from 6-11pm. Thank you.Liethal0 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 WTB (with gold) Heroic HFC run Taking offers, reply here or in-game via tell or mail.Schwifti0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Horde< LF Heroic HFC carry serious inquires only, reply back on here and ill get back to ya or message ya ingameKaybye0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 LF casual raiding guild/team I'm a 702 ilvl brewmaster monk looking for one or two nights/week raiding (horde). I wouldn't want to server/guild jump right away, but if it is working out well then I would. I am a previous mythic/heroic raider, and recently coming back to WoW after quitting due to time constraints. One or two nights/week is perfect for me. Ideally we would push heroics, but I understand with as casual as I am looking for that might not be realistic. Battletag JayDubya#1458Bluee1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Playoff Predictions? Cardinals are my pick to win it all. I'll be happy for the most part as long as the Seahawks get knocked out at some point.Splub7 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 ATENTION ALL HORDE - DON'T QUEUE BGS This is to all the horde out there. If you care about winning bgs and not getting completely stomped then do not queue. Guerilla warfare is queuing Battlegrounds right this very minute and they will possibly stomp you and make you wish you never hit that queue button. I was their most recent victim. And here is proof. If you are easily disturbed then don't look at this screenshot cause what you are about to see is horrifying. http://puu.sh/miO7h/5745c33684.jpgNiceguynick22 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Mythic BFC Raider Returning to game LFGuild Hello all, Old raider coming back to the game. Got to mythic BFC before guild imploded and took a break. Shadow priest 697 ilevel. Any guilds looking for DPS to shore up their raiding group?Powerwordmu5 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 [H] <Emergence> 3/13M wants you! Hello Bleeding Hollow! Our awesome team needs a few more players for a well balanced Mythic group. Looking for DPS and heals, open to any class but we have perfect spots for holy paladin, resto druid, dps warrior, and spriest right now. But if you've got the skills, feel free to apply no matter what class you are! We need skill > ilvl, so if you're coming from back a break and don't have great gear yet, we want you to apply! About us Emergence (H) was born in the spring of 2014, when some long time raiders returned to the game. We managed to put together a solid group during the worst time of MoP, at the end of the expansion. Since then, we’ve been raiding at the Mythic level through all of SoO, Highmaul and BRF. We're a mature guild of adults, so preferably 18 and over, but players under will be welcomed as long as they are mature and reliable. Casuals are welcome as well, but we don't put up with drama and juvenile behavior. Most of us have plenty of alts and play casually outside of raiding, but come raid times, we get down to business and focus on killing bosses. Recently, we’ve had to lose some players to real life issues and are once again open for recruitment. We are looking to fill our ranks with competent raiders that are ready to go and press forward into HFC mythic in a core raiding spot. Attendance: We expect people to show up for raid on time and ready. We expect attendance rate of 90% for Mythic runs, with perhaps more leniency as we develop a deeper bench. We understand that everybody has priorities and sometimes life happens, but we need to keep the show going! Attitude: We fully understand if people are lacking experience on the current tier, we are willing to help you progress, but we expect people to do their research on the fights, make mistakes, and LEARN. The more experienced raiders are here to give you hints on how to improve as a player, but we expect everyone to be respectful to all raid members. We work together as a team, this is no one-man show, and selfish attitudes have no place among our rosters. We have Mumble and we are expecting our raiders to use it during raid. Raid times: Tue/Thu, with optional Mondays 8:15pm to 11:30pm EST Performance: Self-explanatory. We have 2 days a week to kill bosses. Every single attempts counts and we expect people to work hard during that time. We aren’t demanding 99th percentile parses by any means, but you should be able to execute your rotation skillfully, follow assignments, perform mechanics, and do your part in staying alive. This is Mythic raiding, after all. Loot Council: We take loot distribution very seriously and closely track everybody's performance, attendance and loot history. We know that loot is important and we take every measure to be objective and equitable in its distribution. We work very hard to keep it as fair as possible and benefit the guild as a whole so that we can all progress. Trials: Trials are usually 2 weeks long and can be extended as the officers see fit. During that time, we expect people to have perfect attendance, great performance, and a good attitude. Contacts Apply to our website : http://emergenceguild.enjin.com/recruitment Inbox for more info, or BNET tags: chiasma#1756, Faiith#1102, Bacoj#1254 *If these Raid times don't work there has been talk of a starting a second group to progress through heroic HFCSunderpânts0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Looking for Horde raiding guild 8/13h Looking for a raiding guild. I would like to dps on my frost dk. 701ilvl do not have ring. I also have a prot war 718ilvl with 762 ring. I am in a very casual guild now. We have never pushed hard and mostly just raid for the social aspect. I am wanting to pick up the pace some. I'm not looking for a hardcore raid group, rather I am looking for guild running 2-3 nights a week and downing content. Tuesday and Thursdays are the best days for me to raid. Around 7-8 server time start. Would like to start with a group that is in heroic mode. I also have a 700 disc priest no ring but close to getting it. Pvp on the side would be a huge plus. Thanks for looking and happy raiding! Rip~Rippnn3 Jan 9, 2016
Feb 3, 2016 What's best movie you seen in last 12 months? I saw.. The revenant. Today... I highly recommend it, amazing film....but be aware, its brutal. Just wondering if I missed a few good fliks, lemme knowSyntàxx26 Feb 3, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 The Enclave has an IWC spy ahaha Freakout19 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 new year new me helloChrone12 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 HaPpY nEw YeAr! 2015 is on its' way out, granting us all a fresh start and the opportunity to renew our goals and perspective on the future. Let us raise our glasses to all in celebration of our successes and hope that 2016 is a healthy, happy and prosperous year for everyone! I wish all of you a fun and safe New Year's! Remember to designate a driver... All my best ~ MstiqueMstìque4 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 WTB Heroic HFC I am looking to buy Heroic HFC this weekend. Add me Samcro#1503, I will only pay with gold. Thanks!Mønnie11 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 >Rising Anarchy< is Recruiting! 13/13 M RL Rising Anarchy is recruiting exceptional players for Heroic HFC and legion raiding! We are all 13/13 Heroic experienced players and our raid lead is 13/13 mythic. Willing to take on new players as well who want to raid. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 730-11 PM server time ( which is EST ). We run MS>OS ML highest rolls for gear with no loot whoring so if you've won a few pieces and another guildie has not we may pass that piece to them. Also for Tier pieces and class trinkets only we do a loot council so that it goes to the person we think needs it the most and will help the guild the most. If your interested in joining please contact me at Draynos#1879 and I can answer any other questions you have. Thank you !!!Azzokk1 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Rate the transmog above you other thread got locked cause blizzard cant appreciate nice mogs or something idk. Anyways this is a real transmog of me all natural no makeup i swearNiceguynick10 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 [A] Challenge Mode Services What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: When you complete 8/8 Gold in Challenge Modes, you also receive the Silver/Bronze rewards! - 360 Achievement points - "The Indomitable" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - Silver Mount: Challenger's War Yeti - Unique transmog Weapons (Gold) Contact me: - Skype: Bosnoger - BattleTag: Chastiseqt#1762 Requirements: - Have the following consumables: 250 Stat Flasks Food Buffs are provided We charge 250k gold per character per run. We offer a 50k discount to every Dk/Druid/Shaman under a few certain circumstances. We use Skype when we're doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, contact me on Skype (above) or on battle net for more information! Amazing feedback history from panda/early WoD CMs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14278918245?page=1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699383003?page=1Theongreyjöy2 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 717 Disc/Holy and 721 Ele Shammy LF PvE Guild Myself and a friend are looking to server sometime soon and are looking for potential guilds to join. We both have past raiding experience in progression guilds and are looking for a group with members with around the same experience level. That being said we're not looking for a hardcore progression guild, rather just a group that consistently shows up and knows what they're doing. As far as raid times go any day works so long as it doesn't go past 11 server on week nights, two day guilds would also be preferable but we could go for 3 as well. Our toons are: Kirchenrecht - Emerald Dream Zekkin - Emerald Dream This tier we both have 13/13H completed. If you have any further questions I'd be happy to answer. Golad#1202Kirchenrecht1 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Mage XFER LF Guild 735 ilvl PvP gear, looking to run lots of World PvP and RBGs. Would like to gear this toon up for PvE content as well. I have completed about half of HFC on my warrior and have read up/watched videos on the strats for the remainder of the raid. Pst me in game, or feel free to reply and I can add you via BattletagLandoblaze4 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 [H] WTB HFC Carry, Three Bosses Want to buy a carry for heroic/mythic (preferably mythic) for three HFC bosses: Socrethar Xhul'horac Archimonde I know Arch is a lot less likely due to everyone buying "moose" runs. Reply here, pst, or in-game mail and we can talk pricing and which items I'm looking to acquire.Necrachilles0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 697 ilvl RET PALADIN LF 3s 697 ilvl RET PALADIN LF 3s for Rating, looking to 10pm-1am EST, add ratayu#1694Ratayu0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Rate the mog above you ^ Burstofpoosy182 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 MM Hunter LF PvE Guild I'm a 703 iLevel MM hunter looking for weekday raiding. I'm not looking for a top end mythic guild, and I'll even be happy with a normal/early heroic guild. I'm a 23 year old College student that lives in Ohio. I'm available Monday-Thursday 9PM-When ever into the night. I have AOTC with normal HFC. Hope to hear back!Chooklol0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Lions watch I love when two rogues and a feral come into lions watch and try so hard to kill 1 lonely resto druid. The end result was 2 dead rogues and 1 dead feral.Sersley20 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 <Pie Chart> - Heroic Archimonde Mount Sales <Pie Chart> has long been a premier raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow and is looking to get you your new Moose Mount! The run will be quick, you will not be expected to do anything, and gear will be up for roll should you need something. For pricing, interest or any other questions please reply here or whisper me in game. Edit: Information for ease of access. The runs will be held every Wednesday evening. If there is enough interest we will do multiple runs to accommodate. For those interested, names are not taken. We would prefer that you whisper myself or Kanjar around 10:30 server time (when we start killing Archimonde) to get an invite. The kill is 40k (to be paid prior to the pull) from which you will recieve the Moose Mount and Ahead of the Curve. Loot is not included, there may be some cases in which it is put up for roll but that is not guaranteed. You're obviously more than welcome to use a coin should you be looking for loot. Cheers and see you guys Wednesday's.Albimoo65 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 yo any cata players in hereDaruss23 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 Free moose runs!!! Come get your free moose mount!! The Links are down below :) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19891589577 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z_Ja7kYgIBHoeKpAHO5T9Ky6jnHl3nXR316vVMhvJ5I/edit#gid=0 ^ Put Character info/faction/ilvl/class/availability there to get your run. Please don't be scammed and over pay for something the community helps to achieve!! yours truly the community! :)Vengz7 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 lf guild (pve) frost 710 ilv dk looking heroic progression through hfcJordän1 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 WTB Rare Spectral Tiger Mount Looking to buy the rare spectral tiger mount for around 250k. Willing to negotiate.Itchy0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 No Couples Allowed in Booty Bay! I don't want to see any happy couples in booty bay. I was recently "e-dumped" over some tall white hypster shy gmr boi who was r1. I dont want to see anyone at booty bay enjoying their time, specially if they are in a happy relationship. I will gank on sight!Kolour9 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 716 MM Hunter 13/13H 1/13M Im currently raiding with a guild from hyjal that are not as productive as i would like. Looking for a guild on BleedingHollow. If anyone is interested in trying me out, here is my battle tag. Colton#1446Aqualab0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 Back For More now Recruiting for PVP/Raiding Back For More is a PvP and Raiding guild that was just recently launched by a group of close real life friends. We are active, social and enjoy a variety of what WoW has to offer. We are currently looking to fill out our ranks for endgame progression/pvp and welcome all classes and experience levels. We have not yet set dates and times for raiding, which will be determined once we have enough members. We also accept anyone leveling as we have a vast wealth of knowledge and are happy to lend a helping hand. If you have any questions or would like to get involved with the guild please feel free to respond here or contact anyone that is online in game! Best Wishes and a Happy New Year!! -MeshyMeshy2 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 BH Transfer FAQ - Anybody know Pulse? Pulse, (I believe now known as Bestmw) wrote the amazing Bleeding Hollow Transfer FAQ that is stickied to the top of our server forums. I'd love to get in touch with him if anybody knows him or if he himself sees this. Add my btag @Zulex#1116, I'd like to chat about the thread itself among other things. Thanks for your time everybody. ~ZulexZulex0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 This is the email to report arena piloting Hacks@blizzard.com in case anyone happens to need it :)Splub0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 WTB Challenge Mode Gold Battletag is Swiffty#1424Lightitup1 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 WTB Challenge Mode Gold - HORDE Want to buy for Horde side with wow gold. Battletag is Swiffty#1424Lightitup0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 [H] LF RAID GUILD I have little exp with great dmg, just got my Ledg. Ring. Willing to start Normals to build skill, or hop straight into Heroics. LFG that is willing to teach. BigAl#1839Bigal0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 WTB CHALLENGE MODE FOR GOLD I am wanting to buy challenge mode gold with wow gold. Btag is Nick#13424 Also I am not buying pilots. Only carries.Niceguynick0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 wtb heroic arch kill will pay30-40 k maybe more want moose mount i have a 710 ilvJordän3 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 53 degrees in Cali.,its cold I get you all having weather issues, my friend in NY says tonight is freezing....despite our petty problems, its nice to be in a country where we can complain... I wish everyone happiness in new yearSyntàxx2 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 WTB Heroic Mannoroth Kill for Tier/Bow I want to buy a heroic mannoroth kill this tuesday to get my bow and a tier piece if possible. Dont need arch just mann. Pst in game or reply to this thread.Karazorell3 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Looking to buy CM's Ran CM Carries in mist but haven't had time to do them on my own get back to me on here or bnet with a price. Zeus#11316Aphrodiitè0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 Starting off the day correct http://i.imgur.com/uv4LmOS.jpgLucyornyu12 Jan 3, 2016