Bleeding Hollow

May 13 900 Fury Warrior LF Guild Hey guys currently looking to progress in Nighthold and progress in ToS when it comes out. So far I've been PUGing every raid, I have AOTC. I'm looking for a guild who willing to run mythic keystones and grind out the weekly raids and hopefully progress. Raid Times: Weekdays: 4PM-9PM (CST) Weekends: Almost on all day until about 12PM (CST) If you think I would be a great addition to the guild please leave me your battle tag here. Side Note: I also have a Restro Druid/Warlock/Mage, I will be willing to switch if it helps with progressionWárbringer5 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 12 MONSTERS EVERYWHERE!!!! The McHuge Monsters Association is a Gaming Community built on the fundamentals of Fellowship, Accommodation and most importantly, Fun! As Monsters we pride ourselves on our ability to maintain a healthy competitive environment. The originality in our creative events and our boundless capacity for entertainment alone, makes us unquestionably unique. We're always looking forward to our next big event, whether it's smashing faces in Street Fighter 5, downing bosses in World of Warcraft, watching movies/shows together or the unlimited laughter that ensues during the readings of Chuck Tingle. Monsters are always up to something and it's guaranteed fun :P That said, Monsters are returning to World of Warcraft in full swing and we'd love to build our great community even further by adding more Warcrafters to our ranks! We have several great players who've dedicated many years on the WoW front, we'd love to add more and get our own raid team going! Sound good? Then join up! Become a Monster today - via our website http://mchugemonsters.com, replying here or via the following battle.net tags: BruceMcHuge#1541, Zero#16874. :PBossybooty2 May 12
May 12 897 DH LF HNH & eventual ToS progression Hello. 897 DH here looking for a heroic NH guild. The last time I did some serious raiding was in SOO where we were 11/12 mythic (or whatever it was called then). I ran that guild with a few friends of mine. I'd prefer to do mythic raiding but I am not at that gear level yet. If that's something you are interested in helping me obtain I will be a great addition to your raid core. Ideally I'd like to join a 2 night a week raiding guild. Preferable raid days are M,T,W,Th. For the current patch I'm seeking a guild that can do HNH in one night. Preferred start time is 8:30 server and I can stay as late as 12. Pm me in game @ xuk#1360. Thanks!Baconjam5 May 12
May 12 BM Monk Needs Raids!! im a 890 Bm monk that recently came back to the game looking to raid and do M+ but it seems everyone is a damn tank this expansion and i cant find a guild so here i am posting on the forums hahaJosephious1 May 12
May 12 908 Guardian Druid LF Progression Guild Hello everyone, 908 Guardian Druid. 10/10H, 3//10M NH with Krosus Sub 10%. I'm currently looking for a new guild to continue Mythic progression in Nighthold and into ToS. Due to changes in my current guild I'm looking for a new place with progression focused minds. If your guild fits into the info listed below I'd be interested in speaking more. Raid Schedule: Any days 8:30/9 PM EST or later. Progression: 4/10M at least. Atmosphere: Progression toxic free mindset. I enjoy BSing but there is a line between time to mess around and time to kill bosses. My logs are posted below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23345405/11#metric=dps BTag: Brandon#1885Docgizmo1 May 12
May 12 My turtle is named MurtleHremly3 May 12
May 12 <Resolute> T/W/Th 8-10:30 Recruiting DPS <Resolute> Got Cutting Edge. Not that that matters at this point in time. We are currently 2/10 Mythic NH. Looking for consistent raiders to fill our 3-4 slots to push Mythic. We clear Heroic in one night and then find ourselves doing a ton of M+ or RBGs due to not having 20 raiders. In need of more DPS primarily, however everyone is welcome. We raid Tuesday - Thursday 8pm-10:30pm server time (EST). Please add Tuurgan#1640 or MikeyB603#1445 for any questions about the guild.Tuurgan0 May 12
May 11 The Sky is falling said Chicken Little! Oh no! Said the Blacktooth Grin. lol no u Christ, folks the game isn't "done" don't be that guy or gal. Sure your crappy 60 person guild centered on raiding is falling apart because on a none raid day your guild has a whopping 4 people on, on the weekends. Sure your pvp guild is hurting because world pvp doesn't exist, sure the entire other faction went to Emerald Dream and now realize they don't really like it there because all the pvp happens on twitter. But... The game isn't done, just join a larger guild. A horror I know. Don't worry, you wont be left behind, you will still be important even if you aren't an officer or a GM, you still will be special. Join in on voice comms, join on guild runs, actually have conversation with your guild mates. Trust me, there MAY be decent people on the other end. You might get that community feel you had back in Vanilla or TBC or Wrath, or whatever other xpac you had the warm and fuzzy feelings about. Having trouble finding one of those guilds? Look, don't post a thread saying LF Guild, look around and see who fits you. Heck, it might even be the blacktooth grin, (must be 18 or older to apply) and if not thats okay too. The sky isn't falling, you'll be okay, and the times in wow, hopefully will get better for you. With love, - Sam the rogue, the classiest of the scum on bleeding hollow.Sam10 May 11
May 11 [H] <Rival> 2x night 5/10M LF 1-2 DPS Who We Are Our goal as a guild is to clear the most challenging content possible before the next tier is released. We are a highly active 2x night a week Horde progression guild on Bleeding Hollow (a high pop/no queue server). The core of the guild has been raiding together for the past 2 expansions. We're well established, mature, active, and have a nice laid-back atmosphere but focused on getting things done efficiently. Progression Mindset: We understand what it means to be a progression guild, and in order to progress efficiently we know that carrying individuals through progression isn't acceptable. We have minimum expectations of our core progression raiders, and we hold everyone accountable to meet such expectations. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday – 8-11pm est Wednesday – 8-11pm est Sunday - (Fun/Optional/Alternate Raids) Current Progression: 5/10M NH 2/3M TOV 7/7M EN Recruitment Needs: Looking for 1-2 exceptional ranged DPS that are dedicated, good at mechanics, and passionate about theorycrafting and maximizing DPS. Preference: Hunter Warlock Mage Elemental Shaman Priest Any exceptional ranged would be considered. Voice Chat: Discord Loot: Loot Council Add me on btag b1lly#1808Draekos9 May 11
May 11 <Bloodlines Legacy> (10/10H) LF Mythic Hello, all! <Bloodline Legacy> (10/10H) on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting to fill out our progression raiding team. We raid Tues/Thu/Sun at 8:30-11:30 PM (EST). We are currently actively seeking healers/DPS, but are open to all talented players. Looking To Break Into Mythic Raids. Looking for Pros at the game but in a more laid back role, no elitists, but with the goal of progression and clearing raids We are a small, close-knit raiding group that have all been playing WoW since it's inception. Most of us have been in top tier raiding guilds in past. With the advent of flex-raiding we have found that the ideal composition for heroic raiding is 20-30 people, while we are currently sitting at 15 active raiders. As such, we are looking for mature and talented raiders to help fill out our roster. While we are really hoping for raiders that are already geared and ready to step into progression raiding, we are open to help gear players on non-progression content. If you are a good fit for us, we would be willing to help you transfer to our server! We are looking for any exceptional DPS to join our team, but have a particular interest in: High Demand: Boomkin, Death Knight , Rogue , Mage , Warlock, WW Monk , Ret Pally Medium Demand: Exceptional Other DPS Please contact me (Ragex#1718) or one our recruitment officers: Mcspamz , Envy , Rastik , Skibi , Kubpow or reply to this post if you are interested. Thanks and have a nice day!Ragëx14 May 11
May 11 <Holla at a Naga> 3/10 M <Holla at a Naga> 3/10 m Recruiting dps for mythic roster. We raid Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 9pm-12am Est. If the times work and you want to join a cool raid team hit me up my ign is Prospur or add me on bent lorde#12882 High Priority Plate Dps Rogue Warlock Anyone is welcome to hit me up and we can work stuff out hope to talk to you soon!Grama1 May 11
May 11 resto shaman LF late night raid. Hello any guilds looking for a resto shaman to join their raiding core? I am currently looking for a guild that can raid between these times and dates that work best with my schedule. Sunday-Wed 11PM EST + Please let me know if you have any questions. I have been on a healer for the last 4 years in High Class either disc or resto druid but have made a change to keep things fun and change of pace and faces. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/High+Class Phazewun#1575 if any questions.Tamilyn2 May 11
May 11 888 Holy Pally 3/10 LF Mythic guild Hey there! I came back to WoW after a short little break and am looking for a mythic guild to progress Nighthold mythic and for sure to back a good push into Tomb of Sargeras. I have a 905+ ilvl Hunter that I raided with for a good while and got some far experience with Tich, Krosus, and Spellblade, while actually getting multiple kills in the first 3 bosses, raided mythic HFC to completion last expansion as well. Looking for a good and friendly raid environment but understand what is the common exception of me as the raider and to bring the "ol A game". Post on this forum, post your website or hit me up on my battletag PittaPatta#1647Pittapatta3 May 11
May 10 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit1 May 10
May 10 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit2 May 10
May 10 [H] Rinse and Repeat 10/10 H LFM for ToS [US][H][Bleeding Hollow] <Rinse and Repeat> recruiting for Nighthold heroic farm and ToS! Progression: 10/10 H Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11pm EST (5-8 PST) Recruitment Needs: Holy Paladin / Holy Priest Brewmaster Monk / Guardian Druid Fury Warrior / Retribution Paladin Assasination Rogue Affliction Warlock Other skilled applicants will also be considered. An iLvl of 890+ will receive more consideration. Who we are: Comprised of a core group that's been raiding together for years, Rinse and Repeat has approached Legion with a mission to see the content as its current while still respecting eachother's real time commitments. Raiding only twice a week we aggressively approach each tier together to conquer it's respective Heroic level allowing for a healthy balance between enjoying the game's intermediate challenges and the grind demanded of Mythic progression in this expac. We dont intend to smash Mythic bosses this time around and that's by design. Our history as a guild has seen hardcore satisfaction in Cata, Siege, and parts of WoD but today simply play to enjoy keeping these relations alive. With a roster of tenured members running deep we've seen folks have to move on recently and want to add back to our family preparing for Tomb of Sargeras. I want in! What's next? Message me or Ajura(MincinnoRnR) on reddit, or bnet with your class/spec/iLvl and we can talk! (Tyger#1383)Mincinno0 May 10
May 9 <Pound Town> Guild Recruitment <Pound Town> 10/10 Heroic 1/10 mythic looking to solidify roster for mythic progression Recruitment needs All DPS 1 Resto shaman 1 Hpally We will help gear newcomers to mythic levels so they can progress with us! Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 pm Tuesdays are optional but encouraged heroic clears. Whisper Richardlarge#1393 for any questions and check out our website Poundtownguild.comMingemonsoon16 May 9
May 9 [H] <Brimstone> 4/10M NH T/W 9PM-12AM EST <Brimstone> 4/10M NH. T/W 9PM-12AM EST. Brimstone is looking for exceptional raid members to progress in Nighthold. Ranged and healers high priority but all applicants are welcome. PST for info. Optional alt full heroic NH on Sun 9 EST. Contact Kamaruka in game for more info Kamaruka#1886Kamaruka5 May 9
May 9 [H] Professional Pirates Recruitment! 3/10M Hey there bleeding hollow! Our guild has been slowly bolstering our ranks to fill out a 20 man mythic group. Our current progression is 3/10 mythic Night Hold, 7/7 mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and every kill we have is on a safe farm status. At this point in time we have a pretty solid roster. Logs are ran each raid to ensure we can fine tune the group to either provide us a new kill, and also to be competitive with each other. Our guild and group in general is pretty laid back but we make the most of the time we set aside for raiding. Our progression nights fall on thursday/sunday 8pm-11pm est. Our first boss pull is around 8:15- 8:20. Tuesday night is set aside for alt drunk night. While most of us still run on our mains, we take this time to just have fun together and gear up new players or alts. Tuesday night is not a mandatory raid night and it does not count against you if you do not show up. We just take care of farm content and throw in a few mythic +. Thanks for taking the time to read the post, you can shoot me a whisper in game or reply here to get in touch with me. Battle Tag: Cyber#1134 -CyberCyberswag29 May 9
May 9 4/10 M 908 DH LF Raiding guild. Hello, just looking for a new raiding guild, pref = or > 4/10 M, 2-3 raid days per week, raids starting at 7-8 PM server. Looking to jump right into tomb at its launch, decent player looking for relaxed but driven raiding environment. Just post your replies, ill hit you up when I can. Thanks!Jojò2 May 9
May 9 rsham lf guild Former top 25 U.S resto sham LF chill raiding guild. I started playing WoW in Vanilla and have experience with hardmode content going back since wrath, and over the years I've accumulated multiple server first normal and hardmode kills. I have some experience as a mythic progression healing officer/co-gm as well. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/703793/5/#metric=hps ^found this from waaay back in the day. I probably have other logs and parse lying around somewhere. I'm calm, chill and fun, and I come prepared to every raid. Usually. c: Anyway I dont want to sound all elitist, I'm not looking to get world first or anything here. I don't have the greatest progression and ilvl atm, havn't played much this xpac. But I can definitely gear up and lvl my artifact pretty easily, and once I commit Ill be there for the long haul. I'm looking for a chill 2 night guild that raids earlier in the evenings, week nights only, preferably ending by around 10 at the latest. casual, semi hardcore, or cutting edge is all good with me as long as your friendly and chill and can work with my schedule and current gear/progression level. xplicit#1894 feel free to hmu here or on ID. Thanks!Beralin6 May 9
May 9 898 frost dk LF guild me, a holy paladin friend (with a mythic ready healing monk), and a fire mage were looking to find a guild to call home, and get a mythic gul'dan kill on this server. I recently transferred and was looking to get me and my 2 friends into a guild. We all have experience up to Trilliax, but only a Skorpyron kill under our belt. My friends names are Zyya (and Soamy) and Matgonza Skorpyron log (2nd kill): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YTbAjzrRavqfC1pW A guldan kill and a skorpyron kill (1st kill): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vX8pArnwGKM7Jcz3 A full heroic clear: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jtn2TN7FXmhZK3Cq One more heroic clear (minus gul'dan): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cgrqkLFAaxP1GZ76 Hopefully this is enough proof to show that we're ample and competent players, and I can speak for me and my friends that we show up raid ready and good to go for mythic.Sicklyblueh8 May 9
May 9 902 Resto Shammy LF guild Just resubbed about a week or two ago, transferred to Bleeding Hollow and looking for a new guild to raid with. My time is flexible, but I am preferably looking for a guild that raids nights with raid time starting at around 8:30-9:00 and ending around 11:00-12:00. I was an active raider during BC, Wotlk and Cata. While I didnt raid to much during MoP and WoD. During this expansion I was 7/7 H EN before my guild disbanded and I unsubbed for a while (unsubbed about a week before ToV opened). Currently I am 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV and 10/10 normal NH. I am looking to get into Mythic progression. Feel free to reply to this post or add my battle tag - Hayer#1894Aznin4 May 9
May 9 [H] Shut and Game recruitment Shut Up And Game is a semi-serious progression Guild. We are primarily 20-30’s adult professionals who have been playing together for years looking for like-minded, competent players who are willing to join in on our lingually loose brand of BS that permeates our raid atmosphere. If you are easily offended by crass humor, we’re likely not the guild for you. Though we like to keep the raid chatter fun, we do expect to down bosses in a reasonable fashion and schedule. If you’re skilled and think you’d be a good fit for us, then please go over some of the finer details below. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (cutting edge), 2/3 Mythic Trials of Valor, and 4/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for healers and DPS primarily but could always use tanks for the bench and Mythic + runs. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 8:30 – 11:30PM EST Casual Wednesday Night raids for lower tier content. We expect open-mindedness and a continual desire to improve and offer constructive criticism. Role availability: All. We don’t have a gear requirement for applicants, but you must demonstrate competency with the gear you have during your trial period to secure a consistent raid spot. Ability to take and tell jokes (please don’t take us too serious, you will be made fun of in good humor) If Interested please contact Komladur Skilltotems (BergerFett#1570) MischieviaSkilltotems2 May 9
May 9 any 7pm-ish raiding guilds? 883 feral LF heroic NH raiding guild. I have AoTCJikul2 May 9
May 9 Is WPvP really different or is just me... Ok so backstory started on BH in like 2005 or something.. contemplated going back in like 2013 during Pandaria and stuff... ended up just doing whatever until 2017 when I finally played some characters back here.... Um, so.. not to say this is bad or good or whatever but it seems like a lot has changed on PvP servers in 10ish years which I guess makes sense. Or maybe it's just BH, idk. Anyway, the first part is that no one seems to just fight out of the blue anymore, in fact I've been killed a few times and people would literally apologize! I'm just kinda amazed at how different the atmosphere. People basically just seem really co-operative and for the most part Horde and Alliance mind their own business, I'm sure this is partly just the fact that the honor system no longer matters as much and in general there aren't really any rewards for doing WPvP and stuff like that anymore. Second, what PvP there is, maybe related to the first part, is just broken beyond belief.... 1-2 shots with every other things no problem. It can go both ways as far as I can tell.. basically just everything seems like really brutal and insta-gibbish. So idk, have PvP servers mellowed out over the years or am I just mis-remembering things...Marziveil4 May 9
May 9 [H] <Wasted Epics> Recruiting EDIT: SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE FORUM POST... KEEPS CHANGING MY NAME TO KANNE! My DK's name is Synsha, Mage's name is Synshai, and my Druid's name is Synshi. Please contact me via Synshai or my BTag @ Hiddenswine#1330. Hi there! About Us: We're Wasted Epics! We're a casual raiding guild looking for like minded individuals to continue our progression through content! We're very friendly and easy going. As such our current progression is: 7/7H 1/3H 10/10H Raid Times: Tues and Thurs 7:30 - 9:30 pm EST What we're looking for: We're looking for people who are able to attend both raid times as the number one killer of progress is poor attendance! Prior raiding knowledge and experience is always nice, but definitely not required! If you're looking for hardcore Mythic progression, then we're probably not the right place for you. Current Raid Needs (* Not currently needed, but always welcome; ** Definitely needed) RDPS * MDPS * Healers * Tank ** (losing one tanks commitment due to RL, so we're very open for a new tank to step in! we do ask that a tank be consistent in their attendance due to the importance of the position.) If you're interested in joining us, then please contact me @ Synshai. My BTag is Hiddenswine#1330Synsha14 May 9
May 7 Any Alliance PVP guilds left? Title pretty much sums it up. I get the feeling alliance is pretty much done on BH.Swordid2 May 7
May 7 Disc priest lf guild HI i am looking for a raiding guild that raids after 10 pm server time and looking for a friendly and cascual players that like to help gear their members and help them learn i have a lot of raiding experience u can reach my btag at Spookyhats#11549Spookyhats2 May 7
May 6 (H) <Back In My Day> 8/10M (Zul'jin) Back In My Day - (8/10M) Raid Times Tuesday: 9PM-12:30am EST Thursday: 9PM-12:30am EST Mondays are an optional clear farm day; heroic is usually saved for this. Currently Seeking Hunter: (Low) DH: (Low) DK: (Medium) Druid: (High)(Boomkin,Feral) Monk: (Low) Mage: (High) Paladin: (High)(Holy) Priest: (High)(Holy)(Shadow) Rogue: (High) Shaman: (Low) Warlock: (Medium) Warrior: (Medium) All exceptional DPS will be considered, as raid spots are competitive. Although it is not required, players with raid ready off specs are encouraged. Logs are required in order to determine if you would be a proper fit for our guild. We are laid back, but serious in our endeavors to raid competitively. Players are expected to be competitive on meters and to have a clear understanding of all aspects of a fight before progression attempts. Repairs and consumables are provided. We are determined to find advanced players that are motivated to progress at an accelerated pace through cutting edge content. If you feel that you are one of the top performers in your guild, we want you apart of our team. The guild is very active in off raiding hours in order to maintain competitive traits and ilvl. Multiple m+ groups, carry groups, guild rbgs, and other events occur throughout the week. For any inquiries, please add one of our officers on Battle.net or post your battletag to be added. Officers: Nick#12421, Adamino#1789, David#19525 (Me), Knighteius#1918 GM: Moneydo#1722Masenko0 May 6
May 6 WoW This server's community is a good representation of how WoW is doingKilmarr0 May 6
May 6 <Adaptatión> 3/10 M LFM M Prog Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 3/10M NH & 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are aiming to clear as much of NH M as we can before Tomb of Sargeras comes out, and transitioning quickly into Tomb of Sargeras Mythic with a strong and established raid team At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios of Melee/Ranged. The list below is not a set in stone list, if you are not one of the classes or specs listed below and are interested, do not hesitate to contact us. We are heavy believers of "Bring the player, not the class". We can gear the right player. Tanks -Full- Melee Warrior Ret Paladin Rogue Ranged Mage Boomkin Shadow Priest Hunter Healers Resto Shaman Holy Pally ---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to the full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes, Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> Guild Master Adrianchase <Keenan#1308>Adrianchase0 May 6
May 5 900+ Havoc DH 10/10H LF Mythic Currently looking for a Mythic progression guild that raids on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Already 10/10 with current guild. Looking to leave current guild only because of major inactivity after we earned AotC. Please message me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Battle tag is GetDatBooty#11540Keellannis3 May 5
May 5 901 Ele Shaman LFG Hello! I am currently looking for a guild that raids exclusively on the weekends, Friday/Saturday, or in the early afternoon, 1pm-6pm Central M-F. My raid experience is limited to this expansion however I am personally 7/7M EN, 3/3 H ToV and 10/10 H NH. I would like to find a guild that is pushing Mythic NH content. My armory is listed below. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Elememetal/simple If you are interested in having me rather reply to this post or add me on Bnet @ Bardrevolver#1441 Thanks!Elememetal2 May 5
May 3 i miss ruin gaming anyone else?Andyalfonso0 May 3
May 3 [H] Casually Addicted LF Mythic raiders! Casually Addicted - We are currently looking for players who both can perform well and can also mesh well with the team. This means that the ideal player: - Knows his/her class in and out. - Can perform to a level that is expected for the current content. - Is eager to push beyond heroic and eventually mythic - Has no problem attending our raid times. - Is able to communicate and engage with other guild members in and out of raids, whether only for fun or to work together through content. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:15-10:00pm EST with an all in vote to put in overtime. Wednesdays are optional and usually consist of what we consider "on farm" content. We don't actually care if people are not quite there yet, or not there at all, but if you want to be part of the raiding progression team and need to bring your character up to par in terms of gear/skill/ect. If you expect to be on the progression side of things you'll be expected to show up for progression nights. We have a no bull!@#$ attitude during boss fights and if you aren't pulling your weight we have no problem filling your spot with a PUG until you get where you need to be. With that said, we will be more than happy to carry you through what we consider "on farm" content and help you with your class. If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class. Recruitment needs are as followed but not limited to. Exceptional players still should apply. Tanks *Exceptional Only Healers *Holy Paladin Melee DPS *Exceptional Only Ranged DPS *Shadow Priest / Elemental Shaman If you are interested in joining us, contact one of the following and be sure to let us know who you are and your intentions! Luco#1558 Skies#1166 Bloodyhead#1845Moridion1 May 3
May 3 WTS Nighthold & Mythic + Boost by TES Add my btag: Zhammie#1301 if interested! Prices are as follows: The Nighthold Normal 10/10 Normal with Personal Loot: 175k Heroic 10/10 Heroic with Master Loot: 500k During Heroic Master loot runs, 905+ titanforged gear is reserved for the guild. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. Mythic + pricelist: - Our most common purchase is the weekly 10 boost for a weekly chest. This sells for 200K gold, and even though this gives us alot of interestants, we do our best to help everyone. - We also sell Keystone Master (+15 in time) for 350K gold. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Zhamie (Zhammie#1301).Zhamie3 May 3
May 3 @ Danoc http://schguild.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5925Roameo0 May 3
May 3 (H) <Savagery> 2day Late night guild <Savagery> 3/10M NH 2day Late night raiding guild. Progression- Tues/Wed/Sun(alts) 1015pm-130am EST. A little about us, Savagery is a close knit guild that enjoys all aspects of Wow, diablo3, League, and many others. Are main focus is Wow and raiding. We also enjoy pvp, Tmog, Achievements, you name it. We are a recently new guild and all core members been here since day one. We just need a few consistent ranged/heals to be a steady Mythic guild. Our guild ilvl average is 900 equipped. If these times work for you and you have a Hardcore mindset on a casual schedule, this guild is perfect for you! All are encouraged to apply! Everyone is welcome. Current Needs MELE- Med WW, Rogue, Warrior RANGED- Med Spriest, Ele sham HEALS- Med Lf all heals, If you have offspecs as well even better. TANKS-low M+ tanks and offspec tanks are welcome. Feel free to send us a tell if interested. Filaso#1162-GM titelftbrest#1907-Recruiting Officer teawhytho#1890-Recruiting Officer We look forward to meeting you!Lyssi20 May 3
May 2 [H] Adaptatión 3/10M NH 7-10pm est. T/W/Th Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 3/10M NH & 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are aiming to clear as much of NH M as we can before Tomb of Sargeras comes out, and transitioning quickly into Tomb of Sargeras Mythic with a strong and established raid team At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged Tanks Melee Ranged Mage Boomkin Healers ---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> GMCareme16 May 2
May 2 910 Havoc DH 4/10 M 910 Havoc Demon Hunter NH: 4/10 M LF New mythic Raiding Guild with similar progression or better. Goal: Cutting Edge achievement each raid tier Raids per week 2-3. Available Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday Available times 9 pm -12 am EST (realm) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23380749/latest/ https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Riglawtz Please reply to this post with contact information and your raid schedule/progression.Riglawtz4 May 2
May 1 [H][Science] is recruiting for Mythic! 10/10H Hello! Science⚗️is a weekend raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (US), with 10/10 Heroic Night Hold. We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking for solid, mature players to begin Mythic Nighthold progression. Raids are all listed in server time (EST) and our raids take place on Fridays and Saturdays with regular mythic + being ran in groups during the week. We are in high need of healers, Melee, and ranged DPS to even out our core 20-man roaster, while still looking to pick up some DPS, healers, and off-tanks for mythic + groups and to fill in when needed. Please feel free to add one of Science’s officers (FourTwenty#1653 or HueHefner#1709) if you have any questions that aren’t answered here and message one of us. Available Positions: DPS: Open(Priority melee) Healers: Open(Priority Resto Druid / Priests / Pally) Tanks: Open~(Off tanks needed for Mythic+ or to fill in for main tanks)Raid Times: Thursday: 7-9(Optional) Fri: 9-12 Sat: 9-12Expectations: 885+ ilvl Use DBM / BigWiggs Don't stand in fire? Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Be Gem'd / Enchanted Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation. Be ready and in Discord at raid timeBetrayerer53 May 1
Apr 30 [H]<The Early Shift>[7/10M-NH|10/10M-EN&ToV] [H]<The Early Shift> [7/10M-NH | 10/10H-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild! US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Holy Paladin - MistWeaver Monk - Balance/Feral Druid - Elemental Shaman - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamie): Zhammie#1301 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Zhamie0 Apr 30
Apr 30 WTB Magic Rooster Egg Looking to buy Magic Rooster Egg 1m Gold.Closet0 Apr 30
Apr 30 It's high noon. Actually it's 7pm server on Monday night for horde duelin in the ruins of lordaeron. Hype.Helladin0 Apr 30
Apr 29 looking for weekend guild returning fury warrior looking for guild that raids fri,and sun. pst juggs#11398Cuko0 Apr 29
Apr 28 [H] Taste My Axe [3/10M] [9-11:30PM, T/Th] TL:DR Version Progression: 4/7M, 3/10M Raid Times: 9:00PM - 11:30PM EST (server) Raid Nights: Tuesdays & Thursdays Taste My Axe is looking for competent raiders for our core team as we progress into Mythic content. We've been raiding together since early Mists of Pandaria, and we've always had decent success beating Mythic content. Most of us are online most nights (and some afternoons) and there is usually something being done as a guild. When do we raid? 2 days, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00PM - 11:30PM Eastern. Sunday nights are optional, where we sometimes push further progression or finish up farm content. What do we need? We could accommodate any class and non-tank spec at the moment. Do you accept non-raiders? Yes! We have a number of players in guild who have raided with us in the past but no longer able to make the times, or simply don't want to push Mythic content. We hang out in Discord every night, there is always someone running dungeons, world quests or casual PvP - and sometimes a bit of Overwatch or Hearthstone too. Who to contact? totomaru#11306 will get you to the right place! Useful Links Discord: https://discord.gg/Tx3fnv8 Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Taste+My+Axe Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/122066 Website: http://tastemyaxe.enjin.com/Totoz0 Apr 28
Apr 28 [H] Taste My Axe [3/10M] [9-11:30PM, T/Th] TL:DR Version Progression: 4/7M, 3/10M Raid Times: 9:00PM - 11:30PM Raid Nights: Tuesdays & ThursdaysTaste My Axe is looking for competent raiders for our core team as we progress into Mythic content. We've been raiding together since early Mists of Pandaria, and we've always had decent success beating Mythic content. Most of us are online most nights (and some afternoons) and there is usually something being done as a guild. When do we raid? 2 days, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00PM - 11:30PM Eastern. Sunday nights are optional, where we sometimes push further progression or finish up farm content. What do we need? We could accommodate any class and non-tank spec at the moment. Do you accept non-raiders? Yes! We have a number of players in guild who have raided with us in the past but no longer able to make the times, or simply don't want to push Mythic content. We hang out in Discord every night, there is always someone running dungeons, world quests or casual PvP - and sometimes a bit of Overwatch or Hearthstone too. Who to contact? Chazo#1701 is the guild master and raid leader. thedude#1329 is the recruitment officer. Useful Links Discord: https://discord.gg/Tx3fnv8 Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Taste+My+Axe Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/122066 Website: http://tastemyaxe.enjin.com/Kerrmit7 Apr 28