Bleeding Hollow

Apr 22, 2015 Bleeding Hollow's Troll List Our Trolls are similar to the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2PoRPUm-P0#t=1694Arcanita8 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Anyone recall a twink guild called Hoodlums? This is a long shot, but i thought id try and see if there is anyone still playing from those days. Our primary areas of interest were 19, 29, and 39. Our peak activity was vanilla through BC. I'm exploring the idea of dabbling in low level pvp again. It would be interested to hear from some of those people if they're still around. nick#15132Jo0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 A Very Famous Quote From BH "All heals on ME!" WHO was this said by? Gold reward if you get it rightCamillè13 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Rate My Transmog Rate the persons transmog above you.Anfgt307 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 645 Brewmaster Monk looking for guild Looking for a primarily social guild. I'd like to do raids (including old raids) and pvp, my schedule is pretty open. Happy to run people through things such as heroics as well. Would prefer a guild that uses vent/ Skype/ whatever As a warning I am a pretty new player, so I don't necessarily know all the fights. I do learn quickly and research things before hand. I'm not the type to rage quit if there's a wipe either. I'd like to progress and even get into mythic eventually but I don't want to do that with a guild that berates people for their !@#$ ups I like long walks on the beach, deep conversations and holding hands...Sartorial#1621Sårtorial0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [H] Professional Pirates Pro Pirates is back, an old guild reformed with a solid core needing some recruits. Everyone in the guild is at least 9/10H, with some 10/10 AOTC already. Our goal is to continue raiding H BRF until next patch when we take it to the ramparts, and make the push to mythic with the return of some key players on hiatus. If we are lucky we can get into mythic BRF but recruiting is tough on this server so please have patience with that. We currently need a Resto Shaman, a̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶t̶ ̶P̶a̶l̶l̶y̶, and at least 2 non plate melee for now. Raiding times are Tuesdays 8pm-11ish EST (server time) and probably Saturday 8pm-11ish. With 6.2 we will add a 3rd day to be decided based on member preference/availability. Loot is by council based on the following criteria: OS>MS, Attendance (if significant difference) > performance > rolls Any questions whisper/mail either myself or meltingheal anytime. Edit: found tankZabatakis0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 <Last Attempt> 9/10N 3/10H Recruiting Last Attempt is a newly reformed Guild on Bleeding Hollow, we still have a few of our core raiders left and are looking to recruit more. We don’t require a monster ilvl as we will be finishing up normal BRF and heading into heroics. 655-660 will do just fine. If the days and times match your availability we would love to hear from you! A Bit About Last Attempt We are made up of people mostly from the ages 25-35. With the core having raided hardcore progression in the past, we strive to progress with the understanding real life happens. This is why we raid two days a week. The guild is getting a late start this tier due to real life situations some of our members have had. Our goal is to finish out T-17 Heroics and get into a few Mythics, with the main focus being hitting the next tier hard, getting to mythic as quick as possible! Tuesday – 7:00pm – 11:00 pm Central Wednesday – 7:00pm – 11:00 pm Central What you can expect from us This Guild is a casual Progression Guild, with a focus more towards progression. We like to have fun while our main goal is to down bosses and clear content. We enjoy spending time with each other on vent during off-times, whether it is leveling alts, joking around, or farming. You like Challenge Modes? So do we, come join us! Once we get the team in place we will also be selling raid runs for repairs and personal gold. What we expect from you! We are looking for active players who know their class who research the fights beforehand. We require you to be raid ready prior to the start of raid (Pots, Flasks, Etc.). You are expected to show up gemmed and enchanted. Raiding two days a week we do not have time to hold your hand. Great attitude, able to take corrective criticism, negative players are not welcome. We believe that raid awareness and fight knowledge make the player NOT the gear, while gear helps it can’t fix stupid. Recruitment Needs!!! Range – Mage, Boomkin, Elemental, Shadow Priest, Hunter Melee – Rogue, Enhance, DK, Warrior, Ret Healer – Resto Shaman, Disc Priest Tanks – Closed No Application Required We do a Vent interview with a few of the officers; we believe you can better explain yourself during an interview rather than submitting an app. Feel Free to add us!! Jinxed#1459 - Guild Master Theaznterra#1923 – Officer Nightwolffe#1389 – Always onIlluminatì8 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [H] Exilès (6/7M HM) (6/10M BRF) Recruiting DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT RAID TUES, WED & THURSDAY Guild Name: Exilès Realm: US - Bleeding Hollow [H] Website: exiles-bh.shivtr.com PROGRESSION: 6/7M HM - 6/10M BRF <Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier. Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds. We aim to make the time we spend in raid count. CLASSES DESIRED: We have two dps positions, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below. MUST BE 680+ ilvl 1 Rogue (High Priority) 1 Holy Paladin (High Priority) CORE SPOT ASAP 1 Boomkin Druid (High Priority) 1 Mistweaver Monk (High Priority) 1 DPS Warrior 1 Warlock 1 Hunter APPLY AT: exiles-bh.shivtr.com RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am EST EXPECTATIONS: Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant: You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit. You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up. You must be able to use mumble and a microphone. You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave. If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us. Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190 (Officer) Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)Tondo165 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 689 prot warrior LF raiding guild 9/10H exp looking for a guild. I'm available basically any day of the week just can't raid past 1am. you can leave a comment here, pm me in game or you can send me a battle net request for more info at :Dhaos#1319Dhaos2 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [H] <Rival> 10/10H BRF LFM Mythic Progression Hello, Rival is a well established PVE progression guild that's looking for a few more key members to round out our core raid group. We're a laid back bunch of guys that love to joke with each other and progress through content efficiently. We've been around for many expansions, and a lot of us have played together for a long time. Raid Status Blackrock Foundry Heroic (10/10) Blackrock Foundry Normal (10/10) Highmaul Mythic (2/7) Highmaul Heroic (7/7) Highmaul Normal (7/7) Raid Needs (2 DPS) 1 Mage 1 Lock 1 Boomkin We're accepting all members that are interested in raiding and playing with us (backups or casuals), but please be aware that our core raid spots for our progression group are limited to the positions specified above. Raiding Information We raid two nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday) from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Even though we have a light raid schedule, we get sh*t done. Our raid invites are based off performance and attendance. We're asking for people that are able to commit to our two night a week schedule. We ask for a 80%+ attendance requirement for a core spot (life happens, we get it-- but be responsible and let us know in advance). We're looking for dependable, laid-back, like-minded individuals to join our community. Patience and understanding is important (yes, we will wipe; and yes, sometimes decisions will frustrate you). We're looking for people that are always trying to better their character and execute boss mechanics properly. Doing so adds strength and value to our group. Contact Us Feel free to contact one of the officers in game (i'm usually on Deadburst, or Pingpalm) Or message me on my battle tag b1lly#1808 http://rivalbh.comDeadburst102 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 <Helladin Makes Me Cry> Recruiting once more! I really hate that Helladin kid and his guild, he's nothing without them! They're all so bad, so very bad. It makes my blood boil just thinking about how bad they are.Nothelladin6 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 <Inverse Logic> 10/10H Possible Merger/Absorb <Inverse Logic> is a 10/10H progressed guild looking to get into Mythics as soon as possible. We are currently 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 10-12 mixed DPS depending on the night, but depending on what your guild brings to the table we may be able to switch some things around. Looking for a guild that is also semi-hardcore progression minded, yet relaxed and able to hang out outside of raid times. Prefer a guild that is close to our progression or rapidly making its way there. We raid 9:30-12:30 EST Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Roles and positions may be up for re-adjustment based on how discussions go. If you are interested please message either: Ezprezzo: Dezehealz#1721 or Mojo: safety15#1514Ezprezzo2 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 WTB WHITEMEND HOOD Hello if you are a tailor with the Whitemend Hood recipe then Add my Btag Nick#13424 and I will give you the mats on either horde or alliance side to make me the helmet and I will tip you also.Whiteknite0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Good morning, son http://i.imgur.com/OxLK0X9.jpg Got my cam today, I think I will be doing some good stuff with it:^)Manlypartz1 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Anyone w/ an active RAF want to reroll ally? Hello, I've been pretty bored and just waiting for 6.2 so I figured I'd find something to do and see if anyone that already has an active RAF link would like to reroll alliance on tich. I could help with the dungeon leveling all the way to 85 and even help with your wod leveling to 100 if you have the Heirlooms. About myself: ========== I own over 25 ilvl660 100's (Horde and Alliance). My whole guild roster are my alts. My gbank is my personal stash full of mats/flasks, etc.. So I am more than happy to pay for your high end enchants as well once you've reached 100 and obtained your pvp gear. This offer is only valid to active PvPers because I'd like to see tich more vibrant and full of life. Only willing to help people who don't already have a tich ally character. Of course you don't have to stay in my guild once you're finished with your toon because my guild is just for my alts. You're free to go to other guilds.Unicode0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [H] <Malevolent Raiders> 7/10H BRF Recruitng Raiding Information: Semi-Hardcore 13-20-man Progression Team Days: Tuesday, Monday, Thursday Times: 9-11:30pm Eastern Loot System: Loot Counsil Server - Bleeding Hollow We in <Malevolent Raiders> are looking for like-minded individuals who are wanting to progress current content in a lax environment, during a light 7.5 hour a week schedule. Tanks Pally - Open Druid - Open Monk - open Melee Windwalker Monk - High Priority Deathknight - High Priority Rogue - High Priority Ret Pally - High Priority Ranged Shadow Priest -Low Warlock -Low Boomkin - Low Mage - Very High Priority Hunter - Very High Priority Healers Non Druid - Open Regardless of listed Recruitment, all exceptional players contact us! We want active players who not only log on for scheduled raids, but also socialize in guild whether it be PvPing, old content, achievement farming, alt runs, etc. We expect all of our guild members to play with progression in mind. We want individuals who can maintain 90% attendance for the 3 day schedule we have allotted. We expect all applicants to be able to maintain 100% attendance during their trial period (excluding exceptional circumstances). We currently use Vent as our VOIP server. You must have a working Headset and use it. Especially if you play a critical role in raids. Any players looking to join a friendly guild to help build a more social group are welcome to apply! Contact Information Recruitment Officer - Everît/TheTîp - Pfreim8022#1968 GM - Antibiottics - Wendie#1548 Officer - Synapse - OmightyCow#1874 Officer - Kithrift - Indigowombat#1406Kithrift5 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [H] BLOODTHIRSTY - Daily WPVP, pvp guild Bloodthirsty is recruiting and actively LFM at max level to fill our ranks for WPVP. Do you like killing Alliance? Like getting rage whispers? Tired of annoying Alliance seeking out lowbies and Horde PVE'ers? Join today and watch Alliance tears fall! WPVP is our passion and we enjoy all aspects of the game from PVP to PVE but first and foremost like to have fun! We provide our members a better gaming experience and a fun,social environment, we are extremely active and actually have members complain that there is too much to do :). Often being distracted by multiple wpvp groups running throughout the day (small to large). http://imgur.com/a/bzSWU We are very active with many members on at any one time, running bg's, rbg's, arenas etc. Character development is highly encouraged through education from more experienced members via duels, advice, rbg mentorship, wargames, skirmishes and exploring various online resources. Teamspeak is a must as that is how we coordinate our events. RBG's: One of BH Horde's top rated RBG teams. LFM to round out our core group >1900 achieve needed. Also lower cr, exp groups running. Sometimes simultaneous groups going. http://guildox.com/battleground/us/bleeding-hollow WPVP: Currently running events weekly with several impromptu groups forming and DAILY WPVP. Members are encouraged to oppress alliance wherever they may stand. LFM interested in forming small scale tactical militia style groups to large lag fest zerg groups in our open war against alliance scum. We tend to be creative in our tactics ;) from engineering tricks to kidnappings. Our officer core is composed of experienced adult pvpers and truly make the difference in this guild. We are accepting all players from all skill/experience levels. Leadership and active involvement are highly encouraged . We need more Alliance blood for the BLOOD GOD! bloodthirstybh.enjin.com/home http://imgur.com/vYQVycx https://youtu.be/4XP9yqXddZ4 https://youtu.be/rnQKKM97Lks http://imgur.com/a/mcMBT http://imgur.com/a/tiNz8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZnH4tcyfWQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRbauMNTft0 http://imgur.com/a/PHzsA http://youtu.be/vljHBXA3UKE https://youtu.be/MFpIvMhgRLk http://imgur.com/HIMoyfM http://imgur.com/fOmTlyOYggdamsel499 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 LOOKING FOR MYTHICS We are not looking to join anyone's guild but we are looking to move into some MYTHIC BLACKROCK FOUNDRY progression with a team that will have us. We are two healers a 683 Resto Druid and a 685 Disc priest both with 4 piece tier bonus and have 9/10 heroic experience. Post raid times and contact info below.(btag)Týraël0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Phase Line Withdrawals 40 in a grid was addicting. I participated in that for a year. Moving from square to square. So when Horrigan stacked Plate classes and timed mobility to "grip storm" he evolved the Zergasaur as far as it could go. Zergasaurus Rex. But it is still the least advanced form of PVP. The addiction to 40 in a box is due to how easy it is to organize. But right now we are witnessing a shift in the way WPVP guilds are waging war. 40 in a ball has become 8 groups of 5 in a positional geometry that allows each group to be self sufficient. 8 X 5 maximizes healer efficiency by spreading out the responsibilities evenly. Survivability improves as each heal knows where its targets will be and the cc knows where its healer will be. There is no contest now. The Zergasaur is dead and the 8 X 5 can kill multiple Zergasaurs which must still fumble around the grid. The Zergasaur is now most vulnerable in tight spaces like King rooms because as each of the 8 cells remain in close line of sight of each of its 8 independent heals and peels, the Zergasaur loses touch with half of its team. So the phase wars are over. Blizzard had to create a place for 80 players to interact without 40 of them just dissappearing. And Blizzard did just that in Ashran. But just as it was hard to get the Zergasaurs to evolve, it will be even harder to get the 8 X 5 to leave the stone age and enter Ashran where scores are doubled and things can really change. Every Realm. 24/7. Get in the WAR!Arcanita14 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 What are you listening to right now Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbC6dFOpbggPuddìn45 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Dear Bloodthirsty It was very nice to have some world PvP, honestly. Nothing against you guys, but uh... Letay: Why?Meltingfaces70 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 @Warspear Looks like Barbarossa again, single handedly fought off 4 legions of Alliance Vanguard and saved the day again. Yup, not making this up. No that's not a concussion you see on my head and most certainly do not have dain bramage. Shut up. In all honesty, tonight was fkn awesome, never seen so many charge out of warspear at once nor the (coining this term) the EPIC BATTLE OF THE PHASES. Was quite fun, multiple times zoning in alone on AV and Friends.Barbarossa65 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Tol Barad Weekend (The Next Edition) Saturday, April 25th, 2015! come one, come all! From 6 pm to 1 am we will be counting tol barad wins for each faction, who could forget the cesspool of wpvp across the bridge! The winner gets trash talking rights until next tol barad weekend. Advanced warning this time, get your guilds involved. The realm demands a big fight, if you build it, they will come. This is a faction affair. So you'd best put aside the differences you have with the rest of your faction and play to win.Helladin6 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 <Your guild banner here> Washed-up warrior looking for a PVP guild. Returning to the game after unsubbing due to burn-out. I possess Lackluster target calling skills and absolutely refuse to go fury. My references: "Boris is a fraud." - Rallys Jenkins "Doesn't know how to peel for healers. Is passive aggressive." - Helladin "Who are you anyways?" - Twam or Fogel (I thought they were the same person) "[censored]" - Daybreaker "Random noname warrior" - EvilempireBoris84 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Kek I'm leveling in Talador as of now; 20kg to the first Alliance to kill me. Lets make some rules: First rule of hunting Krewella is you don't talking about hunting Krewella(kek) No but seriously any means necessary, 40 man raids, glitter bombs, trinkets, whatever is fine. I'll even up the gold. But the gold only goes to the one that delivers the killing blow. I will offer periodic updates as to my location via Horde questing Hubs. Think of it as time better spent outside your petty Garrison life. Gold will be delivered to either a Horde or an Alliance toon, it is at the winners discretion. Add my battletag Cursesforall#1196 if you have any further questions. *****CLOSED******* Going to stop this for now as I no longer have any gold alliance side to give out and my internet gets bad about this time of night. Congrats to: Whitenite 20kg Clemmy 20kg Fatherresto 20kg http://i.imgur.com/gTnaohv.jpg?1Krewella35 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Total Chaos cares about you <Total Chaos> is looking for more members to join it's ranks. We have experienced pvpers that love to help people, need conquest gear, we would love to help. We will also be doing pve raids. Warsong Clan and Ironwolf Clan will look at you as another number and they don't care about their members.Panochalol23 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] <Violent Apathy> Tue/Thur need melee BRF Currently 5/10 heroic BRF raiding Tuesday and Thursday nights 10pm-1am. Mumble voice chat required for raid, and we use KSK to handle loot. item Level 660+ please. We'd prefer a rogue and a ret pally but are happy to add any other solid players. We do have full time feral and a DK. We are running between 15-20 in raid a night so there is room for any other interested raiders looking for a solid guild to have a good time smacking pixels with. Interested? Reply here, contact me in game (pst or mail) or apply at violentapathy.comRyar2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 <Methodical> hosted H BRF GDKP run LF buyers! <Methodical> is a 5/10M guild who will be hosting an H BRF GDKP tonight for anyone who is interested. We're looking for 5-8 buyers for tonight's run who are willing to come along for the ride and earn some fat loots. The way our GDKP run works is all gold earned is split between every raid member equally at the end of the run. If you buy a piece, you're still making a fraction of a return on it as well. We're NOT looking for carriers, we're looking for people who have alts or mains interested in a LOT of loot in BRF. If you are comfortable with the fight's mechanics you can feel free to participate and enjoy yourselves, but it is not mandatory. Kusqt#1583 for more information, again looking for buyers, not carriers!Kusqt2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 U wot m9? I ain't even shook with my girls deaz and drostyle by my side. Bring the rain. Edit: I realized while 1v20ing in stormwind a few days ago, that I liked the scenery and decided to buy a home in the dwarven district, cheers, party and hookurs at my place!Gblaster22 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 <The Valar> 8/10H LF guild merger/absorb <The Valar> is currently 8/10H BRF with 9 solid core raiders. After countless weeks of pugging progression and the constant struggle of pugs leaving after one wipe we are considering a guild merger or absorption. Our current core is made up of 2 tanks (war, dk), 2 healers (monk, paly), and 5 dps (priest, paly, hunter, dk, lock). We currently raid Thursdays 9:30 pm - 12:30 pm and Sunday 7:00 pm - 12:00 pm. We are a talented, tight knit group looking to finish heroic BRF and move into mythic. Any questions you can contact me in game. Btag Soja#1739Druidîe2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Congrats <Resonate> Hope mommy made you enough hotpockets Grats though on killing probably one of the hardest bosses blizzard has ever released.Cuck17 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Congrats <Pie Chart> Please get all your raiders vaccinated before the next tier to ensure greater success. Thank you.Cuck0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] LF Guild for group of friends Hello everyone, My buddies and I are looking for a guild that can accepts us all. Our guild was originally a friend guild, but most of our buddies have quit the game. We are all 7/10N and most of us have pug 6/10H BRF. So we do have experience in BRF. Our old raid guild raiding times was 9PM CENTRAL till 11PM CENTRAL (Sometimes till 12). We're are looking for something similar to this. Flexibility is an option WHAT WE HAVE PROT WAR 675 / RSHAMAN 656 <--- Can play either or HUNTER 666 HPALLY 666 RDRUID 664 RET 664 / COMBAT ROGUE 664 <---- Can play either or All we want is a friendly.. lets get !@#$ done guild. PLEASE ADD DeadAbyss#1271 so we can talk about it! Thank you.Rogark2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Maverick is back baby, and I'm coming for your corpse loots.Gblaster13 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] Prot War + Resto Druid LFG Looking for a guild that is raiding BRF and is in need of a Prot Warrior and Resto Druid duo. (664 IL, and 662IL) We have prior experience in previous expansions with Heroic raiding and are looking for a good quality no drama guild, that wants to progress. Our preferred play times are after 10 pm ST as most nights we are available then. Please respond with any questions or information. Thanks for your time! ^^Trashedhobo2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 rip in peace pvp https://scontent-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11130197_10152835024164639_7822111061620863778_n.png?oh=f5b846bbc7f1ab1ad49967fe85d950dc&oe=55DF008EEvilempire9 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Selfies and screenshots with AV Greetings horde. Your friendly druid friend Pússinboots, just dropping by and saying HI!!!!Pússinboots109 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 6.2 patch notes Thoughts? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18539917/62-ptr-patch-notes-4-13-2015Bruskey137 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 WTS pet leveling 1-25 5k ORylai#1412 Must have one level 25 pet already.Chronos0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 H <The Run> 9/10 H Brf need more. <The Run> is a casual guild looking for more to fill out our roster to finish out heroic BRF and move into Mythic BRF/Higmaul. We are currnetly 9/10 H We raid Thurs/Fri/Mon at 10PM(est/st) to 1AM(est/st) We have been raiding since WoD dropped and have been progressing at a decent pace. We need more warmish bodies to start stepping into mythic fights without needing to pug. Our raiders are very fun people, however mumble does get pretty raunchy. We can help you gear up if you are interested but don't quite have the gear. As of right now i'll take pretty much anybody who is willing to raid and fit them in. Performance can be assessed and will be brought up if there is a big issue, but outside of important progression fights we should be able to squeeze in lower geared/skilled players to get some sweet loot. If you have the gear for where we are in progression you can hop right in. Priority Needs - Warlock - SPriest - Mage /w fish#1680 for details and any questions. Thanks, FishFishlight1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 WTS Formal Dangui. I know this isn't an RP server but oh well, maybe someone will get some use out of it. Make an offer if you want it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=13895/formal-danguiJohnswarrior2 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 {H} Redshift expanding core team! Quality! Want to be part of a guild where teamwork and accomplishment go hand in hand? Now recruiting melee DPS/Resto shaman/Holy Paladin and Druid with healing offspec.. All exceptional players considered! 6/10H BRF looking to expand our core team! raid times M/T/TH 7-10 Really looking for players who want to be part of a team and advance together into mythic! battletag shayleigh#1202 if interested!Shaylee0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Resonate 8/10M LF DPS + Disc/Resto Druid Hey guys, we're recruiting dps and one non-Shaman healer. If you're interested our spam is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14730293732 Resonatewow.com If you have any questions hit one of our officers up: threethree#1366, xiic#1649 or vitalius#1550Xiicadin20 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 I HATE Alliance Vanguard I hate this guild, they claim to be the top Wpvp guild on BH but when you join, what do they offer? This: 1. You want to have some fun; so you go out in Draenor and what do you see? Horde getting mercilessly destroyed by AV, I mean, you can see the massacre going on, definnately not a choice if you are 13 like me and expect no violence. 2. When you join their raid groups, you get to see how they are bullies, how they do this "kidnap" thing where they completely embarass the opossition player and laugh at him/her for multiple minutes (see Rallys, Guldanna). I mean, at this time, you want to enjoy a bully free zone, #stopbullying should be what you see in a guild so big. 3. Sometimes you want to practice your skills against a holy pally, and what do you get there? You see a corpse of a certain Helladin next to your guild master and you see the GM taking a selfie with it because it just got super rekt, I mean, let us practice! 4. You get this guy who has an incredibly charming personality and latino acvent that will take away all your girls and jealousy will make you post on forums about it, you get mad! Not cool. 5. People from other server recognize your guild because of the youtube videos (see youtube.com/thedeaznutz , youtube.com/riecheck and youtube.com/AVking17 ) plus, you get all these whispers of fans saying how much they love your guild and how much they want to transfer to join. I mean, who likes to be treated like a rockstar on random bgs? 6. They have this stupid website, don't visit it; www.alliancevanguard.com where they ask you to apply and see info, I mean, yeah there's cool videos, screenshots and plenty of information, but still, dont visit www.alliancevanguard.com 7. You can also whisper their officers for a quick interview to join, they should just mass invite like WSC, right? 7. Your brain stops working and you forget how to count. Thank you for your time on my rant, I thought the truths needed to be there before joining such guild.Pártz143 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Tol Barad Weekend Mood music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vHqWGt4NE THIS WEEKEND WE'RE BRINGING IT BACK, GET THE TOL BARAD REMINDER ADD ON AND ROCK YOUR TOL BARAD TABARD, IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH! There is no planning this, someone should keep count starting friday at 9 pm to see which faction wins more before midnight on Sunday. Hopefully AV shows up and represents the alliance as they always do. Otherwise the Horde will dominate this aspect of BH too. http://i.imgur.com/fFbZNhy.jpgHelladin117 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 student's gaming gear Look at the mouse I have to play with lmao http://imgur.com/7OWjclJPártz13 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 cc @PwNT & Bloodthirsty ...Greefer38 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 @Supho & Symbolic Happy Monday you guys! Up for a 3v3 or 5 v 5 manhunt tonight?Greefer3 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 673 resto druid lf progression Have Normal/Heroic BRF exp, looking for a home away from the puglife.Mattisbeast2 Apr 14, 2015