Bleeding Hollow

Apr 17, 2015 Congrats <Resonate> Hope mommy made you enough hotpockets Grats though on killing probably one of the hardest bosses blizzard has ever released.Cuck17 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Congrats <Pie Chart> Please get all your raiders vaccinated before the next tier to ensure greater success. Thank you.Cuck0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] LF Guild for group of friends Hello everyone, My buddies and I are looking for a guild that can accepts us all. Our guild was originally a friend guild, but most of our buddies have quit the game. We are all 7/10N and most of us have pug 6/10H BRF. So we do have experience in BRF. Our old raid guild raiding times was 9PM CENTRAL till 11PM CENTRAL (Sometimes till 12). We're are looking for something similar to this. Flexibility is an option WHAT WE HAVE PROT WAR 675 / RSHAMAN 656 <--- Can play either or HUNTER 666 HPALLY 666 RDRUID 664 RET 664 / COMBAT ROGUE 664 <---- Can play either or All we want is a friendly.. lets get !@#$ done guild. PLEASE ADD DeadAbyss#1271 so we can talk about it! Thank you.Rogark2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Maverick is back baby, and I'm coming for your corpse loots.Gblaster13 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] Prot War + Resto Druid LFG Looking for a guild that is raiding BRF and is in need of a Prot Warrior and Resto Druid duo. (664 IL, and 662IL) We have prior experience in previous expansions with Heroic raiding and are looking for a good quality no drama guild, that wants to progress. Our preferred play times are after 10 pm ST as most nights we are available then. Please respond with any questions or information. Thanks for your time! ^^Trashedhobo2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 rip in peace pvp https://scontent-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11130197_10152835024164639_7822111061620863778_n.png?oh=f5b846bbc7f1ab1ad49967fe85d950dc&oe=55DF008EEvilempire9 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Selfies and screenshots with AV Greetings horde. Your friendly druid friend Pússinboots, just dropping by and saying HI!!!!Pússinboots109 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 6.2 patch notes Thoughts? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18539917/62-ptr-patch-notes-4-13-2015Bruskey137 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 WTS pet leveling 1-25 5k ORylai#1412 Must have one level 25 pet already.Chronos0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 H <The Run> 9/10 H Brf need more. <The Run> is a casual guild looking for more to fill out our roster to finish out heroic BRF and move into Mythic BRF/Higmaul. We are currnetly 9/10 H We raid Thurs/Fri/Mon at 10PM(est/st) to 1AM(est/st) We have been raiding since WoD dropped and have been progressing at a decent pace. We need more warmish bodies to start stepping into mythic fights without needing to pug. Our raiders are very fun people, however mumble does get pretty raunchy. We can help you gear up if you are interested but don't quite have the gear. As of right now i'll take pretty much anybody who is willing to raid and fit them in. Performance can be assessed and will be brought up if there is a big issue, but outside of important progression fights we should be able to squeeze in lower geared/skilled players to get some sweet loot. If you have the gear for where we are in progression you can hop right in. Priority Needs - Warlock - SPriest - Mage /w fish#1680 for details and any questions. Thanks, FishFishlight1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 WTS Formal Dangui. I know this isn't an RP server but oh well, maybe someone will get some use out of it. Make an offer if you want it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=13895/formal-danguiJohnswarrior2 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 {H} Redshift expanding core team! Quality! Want to be part of a guild where teamwork and accomplishment go hand in hand? Now recruiting melee DPS/Resto shaman/Holy Paladin and Druid with healing offspec.. All exceptional players considered! 6/10H BRF looking to expand our core team! raid times M/T/TH 7-10 Really looking for players who want to be part of a team and advance together into mythic! battletag shayleigh#1202 if interested!Shaylee0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Resonate 8/10M LF DPS + Disc/Resto Druid Hey guys, we're recruiting dps and one non-Shaman healer. If you're interested our spam is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14730293732 Resonatewow.com If you have any questions hit one of our officers up: threethree#1366, xiic#1649 or vitalius#1550Xiicadin20 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 I HATE Alliance Vanguard I hate this guild, they claim to be the top Wpvp guild on BH but when you join, what do they offer? This: 1. You want to have some fun; so you go out in Draenor and what do you see? Horde getting mercilessly destroyed by AV, I mean, you can see the massacre going on, definnately not a choice if you are 13 like me and expect no violence. 2. When you join their raid groups, you get to see how they are bullies, how they do this "kidnap" thing where they completely embarass the opossition player and laugh at him/her for multiple minutes (see Rallys, Guldanna). I mean, at this time, you want to enjoy a bully free zone, #stopbullying should be what you see in a guild so big. 3. Sometimes you want to practice your skills against a holy pally, and what do you get there? You see a corpse of a certain Helladin next to your guild master and you see the GM taking a selfie with it because it just got super rekt, I mean, let us practice! 4. You get this guy who has an incredibly charming personality and latino acvent that will take away all your girls and jealousy will make you post on forums about it, you get mad! Not cool. 5. People from other server recognize your guild because of the youtube videos (see youtube.com/thedeaznutz , youtube.com/riecheck and youtube.com/AVking17 ) plus, you get all these whispers of fans saying how much they love your guild and how much they want to transfer to join. I mean, who likes to be treated like a rockstar on random bgs? 6. They have this stupid website, don't visit it; www.alliancevanguard.com where they ask you to apply and see info, I mean, yeah there's cool videos, screenshots and plenty of information, but still, dont visit www.alliancevanguard.com 7. You can also whisper their officers for a quick interview to join, they should just mass invite like WSC, right? 7. Your brain stops working and you forget how to count. Thank you for your time on my rant, I thought the truths needed to be there before joining such guild.Pártz143 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Tol Barad Weekend Mood music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vHqWGt4NE THIS WEEKEND WE'RE BRINGING IT BACK, GET THE TOL BARAD REMINDER ADD ON AND ROCK YOUR TOL BARAD TABARD, IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH! There is no planning this, someone should keep count starting friday at 9 pm to see which faction wins more before midnight on Sunday. Hopefully AV shows up and represents the alliance as they always do. Otherwise the Horde will dominate this aspect of BH too. http://i.imgur.com/fFbZNhy.jpgHelladin117 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 student's gaming gear Look at the mouse I have to play with lmao http://imgur.com/7OWjclJPártz13 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 cc @PwNT & Bloodthirsty ...Greefer38 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 @Supho & Symbolic Happy Monday you guys! Up for a 3v3 or 5 v 5 manhunt tonight?Greefer3 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 673 resto druid lf progression Have Normal/Heroic BRF exp, looking for a home away from the puglife.Mattisbeast2 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] <Thug Mentality> LFM PVPers! <Thug Mentality> is a stable (2+ years and going!) and mature PVP guild actively recruiting to fill the ranks of our RBG teams. We are currently running RBGs every Wednesday and Thursday night from 8:30PM EST to 10:30PM EST being led by a 2k xp officer but would love to start two more teams ASAP (another weeknight team and a weekend team). We don't need you to link your achieves or your current cr; we just want players that are extremely knowledgeable about their class, can pump out heal/damage on the charts, and know what a !@#$ing cc/dispel is. I am aware that the current RBG environment is pretty finicky. I just want to get some cool %^- folks into the guild that enjoy pvp-ing, get them into some RBGs/Arenas and start rockin' and rollin'. If you have any questions, or just want to have a rant over pvp in general hit me up on battlenet: esmeyesmey#1101Esmey0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Voices of WSC http://i.imgur.com/FgdllUr.png Enjoy. edit: I'll just leave this here. "It is a mistake to think that the past is dead. Nothing that has ever happened is quite without influence at this moment. The present is merely the past rolled up and concentrated in this second of time. You, too, are your past; often your face is your autobiography; you are what you are because of what you have been; because of your heredity stretching back into forgotten generations; because of every element of environment that has affected you, every man or woman that has met you, every book that you have read, every experience that you have had; all these are accumulated in your memory, your body, your character, your soul. So with a city, a country, and a race; it is its past, and cannot be understood without it." -Will Durant Blom52 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] 10/10H Guild Looking for DPS Hello there!! Honor and Mercy is looking for serious DPS to join our Mythic group. The guild has been together for over 8 years. Started on Azjol-Nerub many years ago. We are an adult raiding guild with an incredible sense of humor. If I was to categorize the guild, it would "semi hard core". We enjoy having a good time, but when the DBM timer expires, its game time! We raid Mon Tues Wed from 5:30PM to 9PM Pacific time. Hit me up in game or add my battle tag. Deathsquad#1291 Hit me up today and you will be doing some Mythic progression!! DS PS - Will consider covering realm transfers for the right people.Deathsquad0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 IM BACK /grabs umbrella 3 druids on BH now :DStarfallop15 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 @Bloodthirsty, and of course Barb. Had a blast tonight! Can't wait until the next time. PS: Osia, we will have a 1v1 of the century! xD <3Kìngg2 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 668 Rogue LF a weekend raiding guild ^Glact3 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 A day in the life of Partz Many of you may wonder (no) What do I do on my free time at home? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0iHgTLSAnw Here is the answer, I recorded myself for the gigglesPártz5 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Walking The Dog For a very long time, the way to help the really messed up kids was to buy them a puppy to care for. Or a lamb. Or a dingo. It worked for those kids that it COULD work for. Most of us CAN care for others if we are given the chance and that ability is crucial to our success in life. Today we see the most selfish and troubled kids being given a video game like Wow. Instead of walking the dog, these kids obsess over an icon they associate to self. If the most diabolically evil person, the world's most sadistic sociopath, were to have imagined giving Wow to troubled youth and putting them in a room with Wow, I'd say: "That figures." After 5 hours of Wow playing, ANYBODY neglects family, work, love and the reason for living in order to get that last slot upgraded and that last follower mission started. Neglect. Of everything. THAT is Narcissism.Arcanita0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Channel WPvP I thought it would be a great idea to start a channel called WPvP... All you need to do is type [/join wpvp] while you are in game. It should be a great way to keep in touch with other guilds while you are looking for small scale events.Yooda0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Your favorite sandwich order! Steak and cheese, italian herb and cheese bread, parmessian, godly amounts of chipolte. Let the sandwich pvp begin.Mankrik21 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Wasting Words Forum posters lean towards trash talking. Exaggerating criticism is a staple here on these forums but the irony occurs when forum posters expect folks with the most common personality disorders to care. For those people are defined by their inability to care. Do I wish you could hurt my feelings? No. I cannot care to wish. I do not even search for wishes because I would not find one even if it ran up and bit me.. Folks. You cannot insult a maniac. It is like telling a person blind from birth, what tonight's sunset looked like. Those with AD/HD already quit reading this so it is fine to mention them now, but no sooner. If a slot machine was rigged with an automatic coin feeder, the win/loss outcomes could be accelerated to a maximum you could comprehend, but any faster and your brain shuts down. At the maximum level you become "mesmerized". A game induced coma. Wow is an exercise of decision making otherwise known as executive function. But it triggers survival instincts which over ride executive function. You CAN surrender using that executive function and create macros which carry out sequences of commands for you. Certain "Add-Ons" will also remove much of your executive function requirement for you. But this only delays the inevitable. What really helps is hiring someone else to play for you. The complexity of this game is a gargantuan draw on the resources of everyone's brain. The spores were just too much for me. So I ignore them.Arcanita18 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 The Notion Of Regard Regard is another cool "re" word like respect. But the Latin "spect" and the French "g(u)ard" reflect a different "re". For to look twice shows respect but to regard is to protect with devotion as well. Parents regard their children unless children do not respect parents. Wow provides players an opportunity to build teams. Nobody has to respect other teams. Nobody has to regard other teams. But most people can and those are termed socially normal. If you tell a socially normal player that sociopaths play Wow and cannot regard or respect anybody else, they will put it OUT of their minds because it is sad for them to consider. They care but they want to NOT respect or regard those players. Part of empathy encourages escapism. Even ignorance. Fight it. Trolls need our respect AND regard.Arcanita11 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 [H] <Emergence> 10/10H 2/7M LF Ranged/Heals Recruitment needs : Warlock, Restoration/Elemental Sham, Fury Warrior, Pally Healer, DK DPS. However, we will consider any other applicants. About us Emergence was born on spring 2014, when some long time raiders returned to the game. We managed to put together a solid group during the worst time of MoP, at the end of the expansion. 10/14 10M group and 14/14M (6.0). We're a mature guild of adults, so 21 and over only please. Casuals are welcome as well, but we don't put up with drama and juvenile behavior. Most of us have plenty of alts and play casually outside of raiding, but come raid times, we get down to business and focus on killing bosses. The overall goal is to build a team of 21 to 24 qualified players for Mythic progression. Attendance: We expect people to show up for raid on time and ready. We expect attendance rate of 90%. We understand that everybody has priorities and sometimes life happens, but we need to keep the show going! Attitude: We fully understand if people are lacking experience on the current tier, we are willing to help you progress, but we expect people to make their research on the fights, make mistakes, and LEARN. The more experienced raiders are here to give you hints on how to improve as a player, but we expect everyone to be respectful to all raid members. We work together as a team, this is no one-man show, and selfish attitude has no place among our rosters. We have Mumble and we are expecting our raiders to use it during raid. Raid times: Thue/Thurs, with optional Mondays 8:15pm EST to 11:30pm EST Performance: Self-explanatory. We have 2 days a week to kill bosses. Every single attempts counts and we expect people to work hard during that time. Loot Council: Despite being a casual guild, we take loot distribution very seriously and track closely everybody's performance, attendance and loot history. We work very hard to keep it as fair as possible. Trials: Trials are usually 2 weeks long, can be extended as the officers see fit. During that time, we expect people to have perfect attendance, great performance, and a good attitude. Apply to our website : http://emergenceguild.enjin.com/recruitment Reply for more info, or BNET tags: caxt#1803, wstewart32#1970 and decoy#1982Kriethos0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 @Halaa LOL WRECKEDBloodluzt82 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 690 blood/uh DK LF Mythic Progression Who I am: I am a player that has always pushed hard progression from the day I first picked up a mouse to play this game. I have, somehow, always managed to be switched from dps to tank in every expansion and (thankfully) I like tanking as much as I like dps. I am 10/10H BRF and have had multiple attempts of last phase beast lord (all attempts 3-tanking). What I am looking for: I am looking for a group that pushes for progression. As soon as we down heroic or a boss, I expect attempts on the next boss. I am looking for a group that treats raiding like its a team sport as well as a game. We're here to have fun and wiping is not fun. :P What I will bring to your team: I will always show up (barring family-related issues), research my class and the fights beforehand, and be ready with my toon to perform at the best of my ability. If I am underperforming, I will do everything I can to fix the issues to be better. Um so yeah that's pretty much it. Schedule doesn't matter to me because I have a very flexible work schedule. Add me on Grimgots#1458Grmgots3 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 am i doin this right? http://imgur.com/yyEgRWJCaniqueyet7 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 @Stormspear or whatever that town is called Looks like the mighty Barbarossa wipes AV and GankSpank again. Go figure! http://i.imgur.com/2E6Nvle.jpg I held my ground against the endless onslaught of Zerging alliance players, caving their skulls in with my mighty shield, before heroically falling in combat. #FearTheBarb #GetBarbedOn #YouJustGotBarbedBarbarossa0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 NLL No longer lookingSatellizer4 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Calling all enhance shamans (horde) Are you are horde enhance shaman? I am looking for as many of y'all as I can get to raid storm wind tomorrow at 730 server time. Note, bring glyph of flame shock and lava spread and be able to take on a raid of 20 or more by yourself! For videos and a how to, please YouTube - Maverick Themage - post here if you are coming!! #UNLEASHTHEFURYGblaster1 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] Twerk Team Heigan Weekend Raiding guild Hello! Twerk Team Heigan is looking to rebuild its raiding core for our normal/herioc progression guild. We are currently 9/10N and 8/10H. Raid Times 6-10pm EST Wed/Friday Looking at possibly a third night for raiding, but not right now. We currently are in need of 1-2 Healers (No disc / pally) Most rdps Melee priority for dps is rogue/warrior We are full on tanks and have almost all the melee we want. We are looking for 670+ ilvl raiders. If you are slightly under that but can still perform well then I wont care taking you. Just talk to me about it, we are pretty laidback and just wanna have good company while raiding Message me on bnet if interested TDaddySmooth#1815Swagblastr5 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Dear ele and friends in westfall Dear ele shaman trying to protect the quest giver at Saldeans farm - I had a lot of fun globaling you then killing your dk and warrior friends before you got 2 more rogues. I know you must be butthurt, but you ain't about that #enhancelife, hope to see you soon! Your local !@#$%^-, GblasterGblaster3 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Not enough spreadsheets? lol @ yooda getting carried by AVMelaera46 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 10,000 Gold for Free? 10,000 gold for free. Guerrilla Warfare will be hosting a PvP Contest for all Guild Members every Tuesday @ 10:00 PM Eastern Time. The winner will receive 10,000 gold for winning the contest. Depending on how many people there are per week will determine how the contest goes. We start by taking all guild members to a 40 v 40 Wargame where the teams will be equal in number. As players die they will be asked to sit in their teams base until there are only 2 people remaining. If one of the two teams eliminates every player on the other team and they still have 3 or more players the following will happen. All players on the winning team will go into a Hunger Games Scenario where they will try to survive as long as possible as the defeated team attempts to hunt them down until only 2 players remaining. Once we get down to the final 2 there will be a 1v1 dueling competition where the winner is determined by winning the duel. Refusing to accept a duel is considered a loss if you are asked to duel. Anything goes in the duel, you can use whatever you want in the duel. If the Gamemaster sees you are stalling the duel a countdown will begin; if you do not engage by the end of the countdown you will forfeit. Upon winning the tournament you will receive the prize at the following week's tournament. All players in the contest must be in the guild Guerrilla Warfare to participate.Yooda18 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] 3 good DPS LFG Riokashin (Ret Pally) Maliciaa (Shadowpriest) Me (fury warrior) Long time players looking for a semi casual guild to raid. Looking for H HM and BRF (H and N) 2 times a week. All 3 are 25+k dps minimum and are very reliable players. Please post here if interested in us. Not interested in anything else but raiding. Thanks!Mitrang12 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Is it even possible That WSC is as annoying as RG on the forums?Pokessmot69 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] <THUG MENTALITY> WANTS YOU! <Thug Mentality> is a stable (2+ years and counting!) and mature PVP guild actively recruiting to fill the ranks of our RBG teams. We are currently running RBGs every Wednesday and Thursday night from 8:30PM EST to 10:30PM EST but would love to start two more teams ASAP (a weeknight one and a weekend one). We don't need you to link your achieves or your current cr; we just want players that are extremely knowledgeable about their class, can top heal/damage charts, and know what a !@#$ing cc/dispel is. I am aware that the current RBG environment is pretty finicky, so my current aspirations for this season aren't grandiose. I just want to get some cool !@# folks into the guild that enjoy pvp-ing, get them into some RBGs and start rockin' and rollin'. If you have any questions, or just want to have a rant over pvp in general hit me up on battlenet: esmeyesmey#1101Esmey2 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] <Medicated> Progression Raiding, LF youuu Quick info on us: Progression: HM N: 7/7 H: 6/7 BRF N: 9/10 H: 1/10 Core Raiding Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday - H BRF Progression 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm EST (Server time) Monday - Cleanup Day 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm EST (Server time) LFM reliable, capable raiders for our Core group. You don't need to come to every single raid to be reliable, just show up when you actually say you're gonna show up. We're also recruiting on the side for PvP. See more info below. We'd like you to be iLv 650+, however... Don't let that discourage you, we're accepting all -- aiming for a good community overall and you can tap into separate gearing runs with us to work your way up to joining the Core. So! We began as a pile of good old friends, lot of us military, looking for a good way to keep in touch. We pulled this group together and I've been recruiting like a hound ever since. We're pretty laid back. Some of us have been playing since beta, some started with the latest expansion. Some have extensive raiding experience, some have none. We ain't the picky sort, so long as you're the cool sort. Reply here or send a message to Kibutsu, Easypeel, Ashben or Everclear if you are interested, and we will get you in with us so we can get to know you. If you're a decent person we'll work with you :) as you can probably tell, we are willing to teach. More Guild Information: Voice chat: Raidcall -- will be required for all guild events Website: <Medicated> - Bleeding Hollow on Facebook -- required to join to get important updates, but you can use a fake account if you are shy (I know, I know -- we'll get a real website someday) Events: posted to the ingame calendar, become friends with it, check it frequently for new side events and alt runs, and sign up if you're planning on coming. PvP info: We're building up a side group for PvP as well, check the calendar weekly to join us for RBGs and other goodies. If you would like more detailed info, contact Migro. Thanks for checking us out, hope to be hearing from you soon! <3 Progression raiding, for the casual hardcore.Everclear40 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 IT'S COMING BACK! Disco. Burn, baby, burn, disco inferno. Disco is what the world needs. Disco is what this community needs. PVP with Disco. Peruse the forums to Disco. It will move you. Disco cured America, it can cure us.Scars2 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Partz to WSC Transfer should be complete in a few minsManlypartz20 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 690 Ret/Prot Paladin and friends LFGuild I know its a lot to ask a guild to have room for a group. I have about 7 friends in and around the same ilvl with much experience. I am unsettled by the direction and future lifespan of current guild,and am looking for a soft place for myself and comrades to land. We are all willing to transfer of course, looking for mythic progression. All are 10/10H BRF, skilled, and Adults. Looking for at least the same as a starting point.Shamikaze6 Apr 11, 2015