Bleeding Hollow

Mar 5, 2015 Say Clan, Man Wow has more clans than Siam has oysters. This game is like spaghetti with clan sauce. Clans are an acquired taste in naming guilds. This clan, that clan, we all joined some clan at some point and then created a guild with the word clan in it. The one I really liked seeing was Iron Wool Clan. I'm a bit biased though. Fu Fang Clan on Sargeras has been so often imitated that they are out of Chinese letters. On Emerald Dream, Metaphor Clan is growing fast at the expense of Succinct Clan. Wow players there prefer metaphors to straight talk. Long Winded Clan has absorbed Literal Clan and everyone is angry at the guild : I Just Say Anything In Trade Clan. If only "Family" had caught on instead of Clan. Or better yet, "Team".Arcanita1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [H] Kinkeh Time PvE Recruiting All Kinkeh Time is a semi-casual tight-knit raiding team. We are looking for people to progress slowly through all normal and heroic content. We are hoping to find people that take the game with a grain of salt and enjoy having a good time while killing ogres and !@#$. LGBTQ friendly and looking to expand a little. Also looking to keep our raid team around 15 man or so. We raid on Wed and Sun @ 7:00 PM EST What we offer: Private guild Team Speak 3 Laid-back environment A bunch a people that have the vocabulary of sailors nothing else we all suck Requirements: Horde Level 100 Have ts3 Cannot be a jellyfish. Just let me know if you think that you will fit in to our little community and want to join. Message Maira in-game or Malakuth in-game (he bites though).Maira0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 "Put Arcanita Thread Here" Lack of reading material - it has diminished to nothing! Arcanita, Riddle me something!Isunami5 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 the reconstruction It's Wednesday, March 4th, 2015. It's time reform was brought to BH and lasting change was instituted. Change is on the horizon, and a new day will soon dawn (you love that clicheé analogy linking, admit it).Motts0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 (H) 678 Warlock LF Raiding Guild! Hey all! I am currently seeking a raiding guild. I have been pugging weekly to get my heroic kills since WoD came out, and I am tired of it. Finally ready to commit to a guild. I am currently 7/7H HM and 8/10H BRF. Haven't been able to get BF or BH not due to a lack of skill or fight knowledge, but rather due to a lack of a good, consistent group. My only requirement is for the raids to begin 8 PM PST or later. I prefer weekday night raids as well. Reply to this thread or send me a message in-game Danny#11461Vukovar4 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 raid tonight! and recruiting for 1 night / wk Hello! We are a small, friendly, and funny guild and raid team. Most of us are ex-hardcore raiders from previous expansions, and want something different out of this expac. We have active social and family lives but still want to do a lot in WoW. We raid one night a week and work on other content intermittently. We plan to start running CM gold runs and working on heroic dungeon meta achievements in the coming weeks. Our goal for raiding is to progress, but ultimately we are about hanging with fun people and droppin' bosses. Important info: Raid time: Wednesday nights 7-11 EST Horde side -- Bleeding Hollow US Raiding Normal BRF currently, will do heroic if time and group skills allow. We will always do personal loot. Come check us out! We plan on staying small, but we'd always love a few more like-minded folks to join. All roles and specs are welcome. Add me to talk if you have any questions or are interested in joining! We also have a lot of x-realmers who join us for raids and other events. My Btag is chogyam#1369 cheers, chogsChogyam0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 @ Fights Like a Girl Did the guild quit, i haven't seen or heard from them and they only have 2 100's in the guildBizzybubbles7 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 WTB Tailoring Levelling Kit Hit me up in game or post here. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.Ashz0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 KORE and KLoC has joined forces! KORE and Kush Lords of Cali have decided to work together to be one of the top guilds on the server! This will be a exciting and fun adventure as we join under KORE REVELATIONS tag to beat any foes who dare stand in our way!Jálapéño23 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Solid Group LF New Home GM has abandoned the guild, we were 9/10 H BRF and 4/7 M HM. There is about 6-10 players that are solid and would like to remain together in a new guild if possible. May have found a home, but with some circumstances that may not allow us to remain together. If any guild out there would be willing to take on 2 tanks (prot war/blood DK), Mage, Hunter, Ret Pally x2, Resto/Ele Sham, and Enh Sham(maybe). Bunch of fun loving guys that just wanna remain as a team without having to do too much role switching. Realize this is very unlikely but throwing out into the world anyway. Feel free to contact Hotem#1973 or Greatjnight#1838 if any possible interestGianthippo5 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 [H] <Ballers Only> 7/10H New raid times! <Ballers Only> is currently seeking casters for our core raid group for mythic / heroic progression We will provide server transfer for exceptional players! Current progression - 7/10 heroic brf Raid time - (Starting 03/10/15) 9-12 server time Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Requirements - Please be around ilvl 665 with some brf experience Classes/specs needed 2 RDPS - preferred Mage/ele/spriest will consider boomkin and lock as well You can post here or pm in game! Buster#1195 Or Fabkzk#1559 <- this nerd is on more fyi ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Luzan9 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Yo Why do people who don't play here post more than people who do?Preacher29 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 How's Horde PVP? Thinking about moving over. How's the Horde PVP?Orphi12 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 [H] Shut Up And Game Progression Guild LFM! SUAG is currently 7/7 N HM | 6/7 H HM | 7/10 N BRF | 3/10 H BRF and looking for reliable raiders to fill our core group to begin Mythic Progression as well as finish current uncleared content as a guild. We are in need of dps and heals that know their class, pull their weight, and like to have fun while chasing loot! The raid times are listed below so feel free to contact any members for more information or simply reply in the thread and we will contact you asap! Raid Times Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm Server Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm Server Sunday 8:30-11:30pm ServerRëstitutiön5 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] Bleeding Hollow <Validus> 7/7H - 1/7M Realm: (US) US-Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Rank: Former top 50 US Raiders Website: http://bhvalidus.enjin.com/home Incentives: Being the foundation of a raid group to become top tier. When we raid: Raids per week: Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST. We will typically start the group slightly before 7, and be making our first boss pull between 7:10 and 7:15. What we're currently doing: Building a fierce raid group. We will be running multiple raids until we have determined the right raid group for WoD progression. We will be starting with heroics 10-29-14 and trialing all raiders to make sure we have the best available players to help build a strong progression group. We are still recruiting for WoD core spots! Who should apply? While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the following: 1. Ranged DPS: We can make just about any high-parsing, intelligent Ranged DPS work. Special emphasis on any top DPS! 2. Melee DPS: We're full on Rogue. We do not currently have any main-spec Enhance Shaman! 3. Tanks: Currently set on tanks. However, if you are a skilled raider that is interested... contact us. We can work with you. 4. Strong Healers: Skilled players with experience. Ideally the potential recruit will be: Focused on becoming a valuable member in a newly formed raid group. One that knows their class and is willing to learn even more to become the best! Experienced with heroic content over multiple tiers and expansions. If you are not that advanced but are competent and can demonstrate it, then we'd still be happy to chat. Additionally, we are always looking for amazing players. If you don't fit into one of our above listed needs but feel you are exceptional, please get a hold of one of us. Our roster is flexible enough to accommodate just about anything. Who should I contact? The best people to contact are: Pike (Raúl#1259) - Recruitment Officer Zigmo (Zigmo#1437) - Raid Leader Chusk (DoubleD#1391) - Guild Leader If necessary, our other officers can also be contacted: Pox (Toombs#1338) Additionally, you can apply online at: http://bhvalidus.enjin.com/ and click on Recruitment About Validus: We are a group of friends that have been gaming together for a long time. We take pride in our ability to game at a top level while still being able to keep the mood light. We have years of experience from leading our own guild to competing at a top world level. We like to keep the game, a game, and still have fun while getting through content. You can read more about us on our website - which is currently being worked on extensively in order to bring it more up to date.Chusk20 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 ~VOIDTALON MOUNT~ Not sure if anyone is trying to keep track of spawn times / locals, but here's my info if it helps. Tuesday, March 3 - 3:30 PM Frostfire Ridge - (co-ords) 52, 18 Under an hours wait. Solo. Proof of loot: http://i.imgur.com/2Z6FiuY.jpg Happiest of Hunting all. <3 ~TannyTanny2 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 WTSFactory Sealed Case+Corrupted Hippo+Photos Hello everyone! Its your friendly and most trusted multi-millionaire Trading Card Game dealer around! I have sold our community over 6 million gold worth of Mounts, Pets & Toys and have made over $5,000 via Ebay sales. Many players can vouch for my legitimacy. Recently I have acquired a Factory Sealed Case of Crown of the Heavens straight from the Cryptozoic warehouse! We received this case a few years ago so there is some wear and tear on the sealed case (UPC Label is a bit faded from sitting in our warehouse for 3 years and the bottom left corner is slightly torn) but the 12 Booster Boxes inside this case are completely untouched and preserved! What you get with Factory Sealed Case: Corrupted Hippogryph x 2 (Current prices are $200 each) Magical Ogre Idol x 3-4 (Current prices are $100 each) Grell Moss x 15-20 (Current prices are $7 each) Included with this Factory Sealed Case are: 3 Sealed Battle of the Aspects Treasure Pack Displays (72 boxes total) Gives you a chance at getting: Wooly White Rhino Ethereal Portal Purple Puffer YOU ALSO GET A HARD PLASTIC PLAQUE WITH: Corrupted Hippogryph Picnic Basket Purple Puffer Keep in mind that WoW Trading Cards are no longer being produced so all cards/boxes/cases are only going UP in price over time, so this is a great investment! I AM ONLY DEALING THROUGH EBAY! This insures protection for both buyer and seller. My asking price for this entire package is $1,000 free shipping! PST in-game for my EBAY info. Will not sell cards/booster boxes seperately Here are some photos my products http://i.imgur.com/cRq0c0C.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7aB2oTm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Wg0Mk9H.jpg Ebay ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greyhound20 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] Hi my name is Boxxy recruiting DPS! Our guild is still in high needs of the following classes for Black Rock Foundry progression: 1: Boomkin! ( We already have one who is top dps, looking to run 2!) 2: Frost/Unholy Death knight 3: Rogue or Feral druid. 4: Elemental Shaman with Resto off spec 5: Enhancement Shaman ( We also have one already, but are looking to run 2!) Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8pm - 10:30 or 11pm server (est) Current Progression: 7/10 normal 7/10 heroic. We are focusing more on heroic so we haven't really stepped back into normal after the first week. We went 7/7 normal Highmaul with ease. 7/7 heroic came shortly after. We killed the first boss on mythic with ease and had to pug a few due to not having a 20 man roster. So I know many guilds out there have open recruitment and there are many places to find a raid spot in, so if you are looking for a casual fun progression guild give us a shot! 660+ item level is ideal at this point because we have spent enough time gearing up new players. If your class is listed above below the desired item level, we may still take the time to help gear you up. Any other class with interest may contact me, as we may be able to work you into the team. Thanks for reading and showing interest! Leave a reply here, shoot me in game mail and after work I'll update it with my btag info.Cyberswag5 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 @Riddance [A] Well I'm going to be gone for 2 months so figured I'd attempt to bring some drama back to these threads. Here's an officer from the guild riddance. http://i.imgur.com/yFB853L.jpgAmatox5 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 8/10 H BRF LFM [H] Wizzy and the Boiz is currently looking for more raiders to fill out its core group for further mythic progression. We have a close raid group so far with many of our members knowing one another in real life and having raided with each other for many tiers now. For the most part our guild atmosphere is laid back, while still taking progression seriously and having expectations for individual performance. We are looking for a few like minded players that want be a part of a hardcore group and raid competitively with the ambition of being a top guild on the server. Recruitment needs -Any good dps *Will consider any skilled players. Raid times Tues 7-11 EST/server time Wed 7-11 EST/server time Thurs 7-11 EST/server time Loot system The loot system we use is loot council with values such as total stat upgrade, stat priority, performance, and attendance taken into consideration when distributing loot. If you are interested in applying just add Danceblaster#1959 for an invite and a trial peroid.Spacelizard0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 To our old friends Hey folks! It's been a while since we've last spoke, for those who don't know us, we were a proud part of IWC that left the guild a few months back. We left and planted those roots onto another server (Emerald Dream). This group largely consisted of myself, Isunamii, Xenbrandaris, Holster, Eioiz, Luvsparklies, Jatraja, and a few others that are considered core members. Anyways, this isn't about Emerald Dream and what goes on over there, this is a thank you to everyone we've ever played with on Bleeding Hollow, Alliance or Horde - you guys make the game what it is. If it wasn't for this bloodthirsty community, we wouldn't be where we are today, and I hope that at least a few could say the same things about us. I'm referring to an event we've held every Friday since leaving the server (See below) - It started out small but it's gained a fair amount of momentum and if you're ever out wondering what to do on a Friday night, we'll gladly have a spot in the raid open for anyone looking to do The Horde's will. You can find us on group finder or via real ID - http://imgur.com/a/JW2xG So again, I and the rest of Forsaken Cult thank the community of Bleeding Hollow as well as IWC for the strong sense of faction that was instilled upon us during our stay.Jnx7 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 WTB: Crimson Beholder Eye Crimson Beholder Eye Paying 3k. Drops from a rare in Shadowmoon called Collidus. C.O.D please.Schwert0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 665 Ele Sham LF Weekend Raiding Guild I am looking for a Sat/Sun raid team for my 665 Ele Shaman. Current experience on this toon is 6/7H Highmaul and 3/10N BRF. Although experience on this toon is slightly lower, my main is 2/7M Highmaul and 8/10H BRF, So I do know all of the fights in both instances.Kyanah3 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 <The Order of the Pheonix> Raid Recruitment! Newish guild LFM for our Core Raid group! Primarily looking for Healers and Ranged DPS. We raid Friday and Saturday 830 pm realm time meeting. PST to myself or Niita or any of our members for more info. Very friendly and tight knit guild. Come and have the time of your life while make progress!Ârës0 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [H] Messy 7/7N 6/7H Recruiting We're a fun group of people looking to finish our Heroic progression and continue into Mythic content. We focus on good times, but continue to down bosses. However, our numbers have been running a bit thin lately, and it's slowing down our progression. We need reliable folks who will show up and preform well during raids. RAID TIMES (EST): Tuesday 7:30-10:30 Wednesday 7:30-10:30 Thursday 7:30-10:30Occasionally we schedule a raid for weekends if a fight is giving us problems. RECRUITING PRIORITIES: Protection Warrior, Blood Death Knight (preferably with a DPS OS) Holy Paladin Any DPS with massive, swollen ballsIf you're interested in playing with some hilarious dudes (and ladies) send in-game mail or tell to Défy (GM) or myself, or tag message me at swagman#1373. Other info: We use vent No BS "trial period" or anything– you help us kill bosses, you get lewtThanks!Maloa12 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [H] <Bush League> 5/10 H BRF is recruiting! Bush League [Horde-Bleeding Hollow], is a tight-knit guild with many members who have been raiding together for years. Currently, we're focusing on Normals/Heroics with the intent of eventually getting our feet into Mythic raiding. We focus on progression without the hardcore schedule, and our goal is to push as far into heroics as we can. We like to have fun, but since our raid time is limited we do take it seriously. If you're looking for a group to push content with, without having to deal with ridiculous time commitments or jerk-ish players, we welcome you to take a look at Bush League. Applicants are expected to know their classes and the current raid content extremely well, and raiders are expected to maintain at least 90% attendance. Come get in on some fun, yet focused raiding, and be part of a great group going into BRF. Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 9/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry 5/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Times: Monday: 8:00pm Server to 11:00pm Server Thursday: 8:00pm Server to 11:00pm Server Sunday: 8:00pm Server to 11:00pm Server *All times are server time, EST. Current Recruitment: Our roster for BRF has vacancy, we only have spots available for a few specific classes/specs. Following would be easiest to fit into the roster: In need of: -Boomkins -Locks -Enhancement Shamans -Hunters -Healers *if your class is not listed you may still apply, but we cannot guarantee a raid spot. How to Apply: In order to apply, please Pm Brewstrand (Nostrand#1777) Nokkturnal (luke51087#1389) Coldfall (Hunterfall#1843) If you have any questions regarding applying or the guild in general, feel free to talk to Coldfall, Brewstrand or Nokkturnal in game. Thanks for your interest in <Bush League>, we look forward to seeing you in game.Coldfall3 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 Alliance lol... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLsqs0 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Alliance Owned Warspear Horde#Occupywarspear DiscussThekidwolf1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 (H) LF dps, heals and tanks. 5/10N Accomplished is reforming and looking for players for fill our core raid spots. We just started into BRF last week and we are 5/10 Normal. We are a casual raiding guild but are looking to push through Heroic and possibly get into Mythic content. We are not elitist and do not want elitist in our guild, This is a game and we want to have fun while playing. We are currently recruiting: Tanks= Any Heals = druid, monk, DPS= Lock, Ele/Enhance Shaman, Balance Druid, Ret pally Raid days and times Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11:30 EST/Server time Add my battle tag if you are interested fink85#1615Metwotoe4 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 LF Guild I'm currently looking for a core spot as a healer in a late night raiding guild (10pm or later server time) that runs Fridays and Saturdays. My healing gear is 665, I am 7/7 Normal HM, 6/7 Heroic HM, and 4/10 Normal BRF, having killed Gruul, Beastlord, Hanz and Franz, and the train guy (forgot his name). I also like to do old raids and achievements, and am willing to help others gear in heroic dungeons or by crafting items where I can. The guild would preferably have a laid-back atmosphere, have outgoing and friendly members, and be open to a crude sense of humor. I also have a 92 mage that is currently more of a bank alt than an alt I typically play that I would like to bring along too. If your guild fits these parameters, or if you have more questions, please respond here or send me mail in game. Also, due to personal differences, I will not join Honor and Offer, so if you are recruiting for that guild, please do not ask.Haberdasheri1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 And down she goes Yep.. Right in the middle of BGs. I was in second place too. lolMotoo21 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 <Sleepless Knights> LFM to start raiding PLEASE READ! Hello, the <Sleepless Knights> are a very new guild with only a few, yet close, guild members on the server BLEEDING HOLLOW. We have started recruiting members to have a 2/3/10 or 2/4/9 (depending on heals/dps) group for Normal HM. We will also be helping gear and level guild alts (and just anyone else who would like to join the guild to level or gear up) to make a 2nd raiding group. We are a very relaxed guild and hope to be helpful to you. If you are interested in joining or just have any questions feel free to reply on here (which i may take longer to respond) or b.net me @ Râwr#1567 Thanks for your time :)Axlé0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 670 Fury LF Tues/Wed Night/Late Night R guild Experienced Fury warrior lf guild progressing through BRF. I am 3/10H with xp on 6/10HRambowo6 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 anyone know why...? why is the server down? i didn't recall maintenance on Fridays. this isn't what we pay for, after a long day i really enjoy playing and i cant? wtf.. everyone on the servers randomly down deserve free game time, we payed to play and we cant for no reason... not okayMaddabber7 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [A] <Only Raiding Ironically> is recruiting <Only Raiding Ironically> is recruiting strong DPS and healers for Heroic content. We're a casual raiding guild currently at 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, and are looking to expand further into Blackrock Foundry. We usually do small raids of 12-15 or so, and looking to bring a bigger group to raids, so there are lots of open slots. Add Maribelle or Pythian in-game if you'd like to join a guild that commonly has a stress-free environment, and have some fun with our game.Maribelle7 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Grats Booplesnoots For being ranked #1 in the US 3s ladder right now. 3029 rating. Well done. As a monk no less.Maddipie8 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Was it really necessary to nerf the amount of conquest obtainable in ashran, double the amount of broken bones needed to do work orders ensuring more people spend time in a place they have no interest in without the slight benefit of getting some welfare cp, and to not add in anything of note in the open world which manages to further discourage people to ever leave their garrisons for anything but ashran or an auction house because the trading post AH is impossible to build? But wait, we have twitter, so now we can tweet garrison selfies without tabbing out! I take it all back.Preacher7 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <RIP> LF boomkin,mage,... hell any ranged DPS <RIP> 8/10H raids 8:30-12:30 EST (Tues & Wed). Check us out at ripbh.enjin.com short and sweet or just msg me in game greatdave#1615Hecatius0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [H] 669 MW Monk LF Raiding Guild Short and sweet. I've been raiding since Vanilla but with breaks here and there. Im currently 7/7H HM and 9/10 N BRF 6/10 H BRF. I'm looking for a laid back group that raids 2-3 nights during the week from 9EST-12 or 1EST. Response to this or add RisenFenix#1443 on B-tag.Danaca1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 H - 680 mw/brm and 680 hunter lfg We're both 8/10H, and 10/10N. Looking for 3 days a week, between 7 and 10:30 server. My battletag is Trust#1557 - hit me up.Nontheist0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Im punching his face> Recruiting(late night) IPHF is currently recruiting members for pvp and pve content. We have many spots open so that we may progress into mythic Our raid teams current needs are: SPriest(Moderate) Lock(High) Boomie(High) Mage(High) Rogue(High) WW Monk (Moderate) ** If your class/spec isnt listed feel free to still contact with interest The guild is currently 7/7N 6/7 heroic 9/10n 3/10h BRF. We raid 1230-4am est Wed, Thur, Fri morning (that being tues/wed/thur nights). We offer a laid back pleasant atmosphere and are in search of more players wanting to progress without it feeling like a chore while doing so. End goal is to complete mythic. We are also recruiting for our RBG team, we are in need of 2 (non pally) heals and various dps. Last season our team reached over 2k an we aim to surpass that this season. For rbg team we require that you have a working mic, 2k xp in any bracket. RBG days are wed/thur 930-1130 est. If you're more of a casual player and wish to just do random bgs or lfr theres always a spot open in guild for such a player. We run random bgs and arenas together as a guild constantly. Feel free to contact us in game or reply here with any interest.Tåcocåt16 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [A]LF Social guild Went on hiatus and was kicked from my last guild. Need a new one :DMagmå3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Horde or Alliance? I want to make a new monk on this realm but I'm just not sure if it should be. What is the horde to alliance ratio? And who wins more bg's and ashran and by how much?Kairik9 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Blackrock Foundry GDKP Runs Are there any GDKP Blackrock Foundry runs for Horde on Bleeding Hollow(Either Heroic or Normal)? I got out of the game for a while after WotLK ,but back then there were a few successful ICC GDKP runs that were a blast to be a part of.Piptianity1 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 <Declaration of War> Recruiting <Declaration of War> is actively looking for members to fill the ranks for our WPVP, RBG and general PVP groups. We are not what we once were but are trying to rebuild and become an active force to regain control of Bleeding Hollows for the Horde. Accepting all members regardless of gear,skill or pvp experience. Active involvement and Leadership is greatly encouraged.Ultradesu4 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 H- <Bleeding Hollow> Recruiting a strong Holy Paladin for 2 night raiding guild 4/10 -Heroic BRF Raid times are 8:30-12 Est Thursday and Sunday. Current roster size is 14-20, looking to progress into mythic as soon as we get a solid 20 people every night. The rest of the healing core is solid, H Priest, Resto Druid and Resto Shaman. Need a good H pally to replace the 1 we lost due to scheduling issues. Respond here, or pst me in-game.Scriphilis0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 H- <Bleeding Hollow> Recruiting a strong Holy Paladin for 2 night raiding guild 4/10 -Heroic BRF Raid times are 8:30-12 Est Thursday and Sunday. Current roster size is 14-20, looking to progress into mythic as soon as we get a solid 20 people every night. The rest of the healing core is solid, H Priest, Resto Druid and Resto Shaman. Need a good H pally to replace the 1 we lost due to scheduling issues. Respond here, or pst me in-game.Scriphilis0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 AV versus TE Who wins? One of you transfer horde, thanks. Preferably whichever does PvE as well.Yummae70 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 684 MW monk LF mythic progression guild Hey everyone, As the title says, I am a MW that is looking for a mythic raiding guild. I am currently 10/10H in BRF and 2/7M in HM. Most needed info can be found in my armory/wowhead at: http://www.wowhead.com/list=5492886/us-bleeding-hollow-wegotdamonk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding%20hollow/wegotdamonk/simple As a brief history, I raided from ToC in Wrath through the end of Cata. In that time, I was a DK dps and resto shaman on Malfurion - Alliance. I had some officer duties in that time, including raid organization and calling out CDs /mechanics in fights. I skipped the panda xpack and now I am here. My current guild, <Barracuda>, is great but I simply cannot make back to back raiding days in a week (med school is life, help). Therefore, I am searching for a 2-3 day/week raid schedule that doesnt have back to back raid days. I have talked to a few guild recruiters out there already but have been hesitant because I want to weigh all options. Its also a bonus (not necessity) if a hunter could be used in your raids; I have a talented brother hunter. With that said, contact me in game, at !@#$Goblins#1162 (SHIIITgoblins with 1 i), or on here with any questions or discussion.Wegotdamonk5 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 New Morning raiding guild! I've currently went to night shift and can't make the raid times my guild has anymore, I've looked around the forum and can't find and morning raiding guilds posting so I am looking to see if I can find anyone that would be interested in starting one with me. If you are interested in any capacity add me in game and we'll talk! Tauterleek#1389Aurasong2 Feb 25, 2015