Bleeding Hollow

Jul 23 Lincoln Wiped on Opera, late night EST Hello There! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow, Horde. We are currently in need of: RDPS: Ele Shaman, Mage, Boomkin DPS: Rogue, Any DPS with tank O/S Possible Recruitment Officer spot available with prior experience all exceptional DPS considered Possible Recruitment officer position open with previous experience. Currently: 9/9N ToS 5/9H ToS We are a guild on [Bleeding Hollow] looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience. Lincoln Wiped on Opera is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We provide a relaxed raid environment that is still focused on progression, and we will push as far into progression each tier as we can, while always having a good time. Raid times: Friday --- 1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST) Saturday-1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST) Our current needs are primarily RDPS and Dps with tank O/S, however any and everything is always considered for exceptional applicants. If interested please add/contact or apply on website: https://lwo-guild.enjin.com/recruitment Optykal#1104Rainbowlové0 Jul 23
Jul 22 Caustic [H] 9/9 H 1/9 M Recruiting! With tomb and 7.2.5 on the horizon we are looking for committed raiders for progression. With a strong core of raiders/friends and an ability to laugh during raid we are excited to continue our recent success and see more in the future. Commitment is big to us, if you make every raid we will shower you with pulls. Please do not apply if you are unable to learn from mistakes or laugh at yourself/others. Our current raid times are Mon/Tues/Thurs 7-10 et with an alt raid on Wed/Sun 7-10 et(alt run subject to change) We are a big M+ guild with many groups being run(even more with the m+ changes). We are not raid-loggers. We currently have a high need for Healers and competent DPS of all flavors. Feel free to message the GM Peau#1757 or myself Singularity#1545 with any questions!Itscouscous2 Jul 22
Jul 22 915 Lock LF Late Night 915 Warlock (Demonology) lf Late night raiding guild. Past 11 EST most weeknights at least. Would be better if it was midnight start time. McAlison#1894Brewska31 Jul 22
Jul 22 Anyone Interested In "Rare" Names? !Flaxy4 Jul 22
Jul 22 Minnesota Players? HAR cmon whos from minne on this serverFuríous9 Jul 22
Jul 21 [H] <Professional Pirates> 8/9H recruiting! THU/SUN 8-11pm EST (also a non mandatory drunken alt run on TUE 8-11pm) Pro Pirates (Bleeding Hollow) recruiting the following class/specs; DK (any) High Mage (any) High Pally (ret) Low Rogue (any) High Shaman (resto) High (ele/enh) Low Warlock (any) Med We are somewhere between casual and hardcore, probably closer to casual but we have always managed ahead of the curve and a few mythic bosses. Loot rules are essentially council, but by a system that values attendance>performance=bis list>roll. These are not hard set however. For example, a guy who shows up ~90% of the time will not auto lose his loot to a guy that makes it 100%, or that does a tad more dmg. Someone who comes ~50% of the time and is pretty much being carried because of bad skill however has no chance to get anything a decent raider wants (and will not be brought to progression). We will try to help that guy out on bosses we have farmed however. All raid mats are provided by guild officers, including chants/gems. As a guild we are pretty light hearted by nature. During progression things can get a little serious but normally jokes are made throughout. Contact gm or the co-gm by bnet or ingame for any questions: cyber#1134 zabatakis#1283Creaturee0 Jul 21
Jul 21 <Flawless Victory> 8/9H Recruiting Now Hello, Flawless Victory is currently recruiting strong healers and dps for Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 pm - 12 am Eastern. If you are interested in a fun raiding environment with progression in mind then send us a message. We look forward to talking with you.Zolfares1 Jul 21
Jul 21 "Din" Directed by Quenton Toronto This summer... A story passed down through the generations... "I swear he sent a woman of the night to my husband's hotel room, he's got the CIA under his thumb!" "Yo I seen't em doe, they played that game of thrones so I showed the world them poo undies" The feel good film of next summer... "9/10 Rotten Tomates" "10/10, hate never felt so good" "It changed my life - George Cloons" You don't know breakfast and lunch, til you know Din'. "Ha, got eeem" JUNE 2018Helladin1 Jul 21
Jul 21 <No Chill> 1/9 M LFM. T/R 8:30-11:30 EST Looking for competent players to round out our raiding roster. High priority on the following classes. -Resto Shaman -Rogue All other players are welcome to apply. PST in game if interested. Mennochio#1663 (That's me)Asháman0 Jul 21
Jul 20 <Anger> 8/9 H ToS | Looking for RDPS & Heals Anger is a 3 day, 9 hour a week PvE Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We recently server transferred from our old guild on Nathrezim We are a newly formed guild with all of us having mythic raid experience. If you are currently stuck on the bench in your guild come to this guild and build something great. Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs 9PM-12 PM Eastern Standard Time Loot: RCLoot Council Realm Info: Bleeding Hollow Recruitment open for any exceptional applicants or anyone looking for a raid spot who can perform! Recruitment Officers: Wolforg (Daniel15#1125 Badasstree(mmhmjmft#1201) Herrenvolk (klassik#1936)Herrenvolk3 Jul 20
Jul 19 921 Blood Dk looking for Raiding guild Hey all i am a east coast player looking for a evening raid guild, current progression is 8/9 H. Not really interested in anything else other than tanking. Looking for a solid group that can have a good time and get kills at the same time! Im 27 years old and fit well into a mature raid enviroment, hoping to find afun group to clear some content. Here is a link for my logs if anybody is interested. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/hellbillydlx#Hellbillydlx5 Jul 19
Jul 18 Dishonored Weekend Raiding Hey Everyone ! <Dishonored> is a late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion. As part of the <Dishonored> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content. =============================================== Currently we are recruiting: Healers *Restoration Shaman *Holy Paladin ***Any strong healer will be considered DPS **Ranged DPS preferred: *Balance Druid *Shadow Priest * Mage !!! **Melee DPS available *Rogue ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST Progression: EN 7/7H ; ToV 3/3H ; NH 3/10 M ; ToS 7/9 H Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus =============================================== We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon ! ** GM: Jekora (TCVxPRIDE#1530) ** Officers: Darxfu (Darx#1919) Mythin (mithin#1464) Ravedge (Ravedge#1619)Jekora3 Jul 18
Jul 18 How To Win Winning Are you a loser? Do you want to start winning? All the time? So much that you get sick of winning? Do you want to win in PvP? Do you want to win in the Auction House? Well look no further! Here is a free promotional video of how to win more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKoDaoRosQU&feature=youtu.be -Omnos Fair winds and following seasÔmnos1 Jul 18
Jul 16 "The Omnos" The Movie December 2017 The Omnos "There's this guy..." "He's a kind of cop... At least he used to be..." "He doesn't care about proof. He doesn't care about the law. He only cares about what's right." "You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. And if you're smart, that scares you; Because I have nothing to lose." -Omnos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrjSpeQbFw And go to www.theOmnos.come for PvP tips, tricks, and dating advice! -OmnosÔmnos9 Jul 16
Jul 16 [H]<RIP Prepot> 9/9H LF DPS & Healer <RIP Prepot> is a new guild, currently 9/9 Heroic, looking for a Shadow Priest , Havoc DH or Boomie and a Resto Shaman or Mistweaver to round out our progression team for Tomb. 900+ ilvl equipped, solid grasp of class, and ability to DPS/heal and do mechanics required. Concordance preferred. Listed classes are most desired, but all skilled players will be considered! We raid Tues/Thurs 10:30 PM-1:30 AM EST, optional farm runs for AP/legendaries/alts Saturday 10:30 PM. New raiders will be trialed on Saturday to make sure they're a good fit for the progression team, but casual players are also welcome to join the guild for farm, gearing and M+. Active discord and lots of players that enjoy pushing keys. Feasts/flasks provided for progression nights, and max level crafters happy to help with enchants/gems/potions. If you're interested in learning more, contact: Zooeys / jonasher#11755 Thatguyright / Thisguyright#1422 Nakali / xPoH#1321 StrywixZooeys8 Jul 16
Jul 16 918 H priest and 909 havoc Dh LF late night As title says 918 holy priest and 909 demon hunter looking for core raid team. Any days are fine as long as they are 11pm EST+ add betrayed#1661 to chat or message on here for me to add youBetráyed1 Jul 16
Jul 15 War Torn (H) - 5/9H, 9/9 N About Us <War Torn> US-BleedingHollow is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with focus on completing heroic content with a splash of mythic raiding. We are very active and can be found frequently in game and on discord. If you're looking for a fun, friendly, and open group of people, then come join us and be part of an awesome team! Progression and Experience Currently we are: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH, 9/9 N ToS, 1/9 H ToS Heroic content is our guild goal, and mythic completion is an added bonus. Our leadership and many of our members are experienced raiders who like to down content and have fun while completing it. Raid We raid 2 days a week: Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST and Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm. Currently, we use Loot Council and will continue this through Tomb. Recruitment Needs We are looking for skilled or new players who would like to experience raiding in a semi-hardcore manner. High priority: Range DPS Medium priority: Healers, Melee DPS Low priority: Tanks Expecatations Understand your class. We log all raids, and we frequently review logs to help all members identify problem areas or ways of improvement. We expect all members to be open to constructive criticism, and to continue to excel during raids. For raids and high level keystones, having your consumables is necessary. We provide cauldrons on heroic raid nights, and have a great guild bank to utilize as a resource. If you take something from the guild bank, please replace it with a needed item. Being an active and respectful member of the guild. We understand that all our members have families and real life, but raid attendance is expected. We will also not stand for any bullying or harassment of any member. Activities We complete high level Mythic + keystones each week, and like all our members to get that great chest on Tuesdays.Wednesdays are our fun night, we hold Trivia Nights, races, and other laid back activities.Thursdays 8pm EST are our alt nights and/or AP farm nights Contact For more information, add Eva#1991, AltarPsych#1224, Hermit#1475, SevoSleeper#1162Voldiiran2 Jul 15
Jul 14 <Imperium> Recruiting for Heroic TOS Imperium, on Bleeding Hollow, is a Horde guild whose members have been raiding together in some way, shape or form since Vanilla. We have now gone casual and are looking to field a full 30 heroic raid for Tomb of Sargeras. Qualified candidates should have the following: a solid history of raiding (even in the past), know how to play their class to the best of their ability, know how to do mechanics, enjoy the game and have a good time. Currently recruiting the following: Healers DPS with tank os Ranged DPS All exceptional recruits are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. Current Legion Progression 7/7M EN 3/3H TOV 3/10M NH Raid Times Tue: 9pm-midnight EST Wed: 9pm-midnight EST Other activities on off nights including m+, pvp, achievements, and alt runs. Contact: Battlenet: clover#11874 Discord: sephorae#7200 http://www.imperium-guild.comSephorae6 Jul 14
Jul 14 [A] Glory of the Legion Hero Looking for anyone interested in trying to get the achievements for this for the mount/skins. Wasn't having luck finding help in-game so looking on here instead. Currently an ilvl 882 Feral. Erolae in-game or my tag Arolandis#1167.Erolae0 Jul 14
Jul 13 <ALT F FOUR> (H) LFM MEMBER We are currently in need of Quality tank, heals, and DPS who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have good logs for their class. We raid 7pm-12am Friday/Saturday EST, and we are currently 9/9 N 3/9 H. If you look at raider.io we are a top 80 guild on realm trying to fill raid group with more members to be even higher. Classes Wanted: HEALS -druid -holy priest DPS -fury/arms warr -hunter -feral druid -enh shaman -demon hunter -shadow priest If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers. What you can expect from us: -Flasks and pots provided -Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic and some mythic exp -Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis What we expect from you: -Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted -General strats known before getting to progression bosses. -Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after -Team focused attitude Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive. As a final note, please do not expect quick, fast, or easy progression this is not currently a mythic guild guild we are hoping to be one during tomb though we just need the members and patience. Add me if interested, our recruitment officer, or co-gm Blixen#1287 or alexandr096#1386 or ajones#1712```Sapperj0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Looking for a PvP server to call home Hey Bleeding Hollow, I haven't played WoW since vanilla but I'm looking to get back into it again. I used https://realmpop.com/us.html to look at relm pops and Ally/Horde ratio to find the most evenly distributed PvP server that isn't a connected realm, which led me here, even though bleeding hollow isn't exactly even (402K horde and 157K Ally). A few questions about the server.... I'm thinking about going with the alliance. Am I going to have a bad time leveling with the Horde having all the numbers? How long are the battleground queues for the Alliance? Horde? Is this mostly an English speaking server? I joined Illidian and chats were filled with Chinese. I know there is an addon to block it but if I pug a dungeon/battleground I'd like to be able to communicate. Lastly, are any relaxed guilds recruiting? I'm going to try and enjoy the experience from level 1-110 and I don't want to feel rushed to try and get to the end game. There has been a lot of new stuff since Vanilla and I want to try and get the chance to enjoy it.Boomsauce1 Jul 13
Jul 12 How is BH now a days Hey guys! It's been awhile. How is BH now a days? I was hoping to seem some familiar faces again. :)Lucyornyu3 Jul 12
Jul 12 . ....Kovacz55 Jul 12
Jul 11 905 Disc Priest looking for raiding guild Hello! I'd like to find a guild to raid with and progress in heroic! My availability is any day after 9pm Server Time except on Mondays and Wednesdays. If you have any questions. This is an alt but I would like to make it like a second main if I can. My experience from this expansion has been 7/7 M EN 10/10H NH 3/10M NH, 9/9N ToS, 6/9H ToS. If you are interested please let me know by adding me on bnet @ Bardrevolver#1441.Mêmes1 Jul 11
Jul 8 Lf Arena Partners Hello, my name is shifterz, I'm a 1900xp 1850cr feral Druid looking to que jungle/fmp. My btag is Owen#12825Shîftêrz0 Jul 8
Jul 8 LF Healer for H ToS Progression We are in need of another (Horde) healer for Heroic Progression. Our raid times are 7:45pm - 10:15pm CST Tues/Thurs. We are currently 3/9 H. Group mainly consists of guys around 30. Looking for someone that is already decently geared 900+ preferred. Our group is spread across a few servers so there will be no need to transfer. If you have any interest please reach out to me on Bleeding Hollow. Thanks!Wabble0 Jul 8
Jul 6 WTS Knockoff Blingtron (Rare blingtron pet) Had this thing sitting in my pet journal for weeks before realizing what it actually was. I don't generally give a sh*% about pets or gold really but apparently its worth enough to notice: https://wow-pets.com/pet/1806/knockoff-blingtron rarity seems to fluctuate between #15-#21 so serious offers accordingly. Post below or msg in game; listed on AH for 123k bid 175k b.o. as of posting this. BTAG is Vynn#1826Vynnessa1 Jul 6
Jul 6 <Meme Girls>10/10M latenight, wknd raiding <Meme Girls> originally was made to have some fun and have a place for the alts of <Addiction> to push for server 2nd and 3rd kills on content. After progression, we would hop on these characters and push through the same content as our mains. <Addiction> is a place where alt play is very much emphasized and encouraged. Many of us have 3-5 alts that we wish to play in mythic content. Heroic and normal content can only go so far. This is where our sister guild comes in. We will be treating this as a weekend raiding guild. It will house most of our alts and maybe mains that happen to be absent through the week. We will accept top end raiders from other servers or guilds who are competent. There is short application to fill out. The guild rules will follow the same sort of outline that we run with in Addiction. Loot will be fairly distributed for progression of the run and to people who routinely show up. We expect people to be committed to this run if you join the guild. Loot WILL NOT go to Addiction people first, again we will distribute it via loot council just like in our own raids. If you are interested in having a good time on the weekends, getting to play your alt on cutting edge content while not getting in the way of your main - then this is the place for you. Raiding Schedule Saturday : 10 pm EST - 1 am EST Sunday : 10 pm EST - 1 am EST Loot Loot council with the use of big dumb loot council addon that is required by everyone. Attendance We expect people to make 100% of these times if you cannot do not commit to this run. Things come up though and we are very lenient with absences as long as you communicate them. There will be an absence thread you can post in if you will be gone. Voice Program We use mumble. Contact Information If you have any questions feel free to add Saraf to btag : Sean#1572Saraf9 Jul 6
Jul 6 (H) Casually Addicted 9/9 We are currently recruiting extra dps and healers for our core team. Guild is 9/9N and starting herioc next week. We will help you gear if necessary. Discord is required. Xaijen#1368 OR whisper Silain Aeg RystraveXaijeñ6 Jul 6
Jul 5 <Simply the Worst> Heroic raiding 9/9 ToS Greetings fellow WoW Players <Simply the Worst> is a Horde Heroic progressive-yet-casual raiding guild. We're a friendly bunch who share the same goals of having fun while progressing through content in a mature but relaxed atmosphere. We use Discord to organize events in WoW and other games as well, and we have active members who participate in Mythic + and RBGS/PvP in general. Our goal for every raid tier is to achieve Ahead of the Curve. Once that has happened, we'd like to do several things for fun during farm content, namely being raid achievements for mounts and older mythic raids! Anyone can inquire! Casual, non raiders , PVPers are welcome to join our ranks. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST Current Legion Progress: Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9 Normal Past Legion Progress: Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Please contact Aesira in game, or on Battlenet Ace#13149Aesira11 Jul 5
Jul 4 912 Resto Druid LF Late Night Raid Group 6/9 H ToS 4/12 M NH As stated, 912 Ilvl, Looking for a weekday raid guild, possibly with optional weekend raid nights. something around 10:30 server raid times would be great. Looking to work into M ToS. Experienced raider, having played actively since BC (took a break from panda time). Let me know if you're looking for a healer.Pernishes3 Jul 4
Jul 2 <Addiction> Herb Contest! Since we'll be raiding hardcore, we won't have too much time to gather crafting mats that we need for flasks, potions, enchants, etc. That's where you come in. We will purchase all of the materials that you provide us with at market value, cutting out the AH, and, depending on how much you provide, we'll enter you into a contest to win incredible prizes! *Mats that are DONATED will count as TRIPLE stacks* Prizes -The winner of the contest, the one who provides the most materials overall, will receive a mythic clear of Tomb of Sargeras including gear (that is not needed by our raiders), as well as the mythic only mount: Fiendish Hellfire Core from The Nighthold. -Two runner-ups will also receive prizes! Both will be awarded Mythic Kil'jaedan while 2nd place will also receive Fiendish Hellfire Core Qualifications You must provide a minimum of 25 stacks to qualify for the contest. Again, we will be directly purchasing the materials from you, so we will save you the headache of listing, re-listing, and losing money to the AH even if you aren't interested in winning the contest. Once again, materials that are donated will count 3 times towards prize totals! You can contact Saraf, Hudwinx, or Chilliqt in game so we can get you set up for this program ASAP. Thank you for your contribution!Hudwinx0 Jul 2
Jul 2 <We Met on Tinder> is Recruiting! <We Met on Tinder> is a newly formed guild currently recruiting all positions for HC ToS, core RBG team, and Arenas. Our required voice chat for raiding and RBGs is discord. No other requirements outside of knowing your class and how to play WoW. e.g. Not standing in the fire. If interested please whisper Puntingnomez or send an in game mail if I'm not online. Have a great day, and we hope to hear from you soon!Puntingnomez0 Jul 2
Jul 1 New player looking for a Guild I'm a new player looking for new friends...available everyday and willing to use TS3/CV.Hackeo0 Jul 1
Jul 1 WTB Touch of the Void Heirloom Name your price.Smuckerzlol3 Jul 1
Jun 30 The Blacktooth Grin: Spawning Pool Complete At times the winds of change take hold, mighty heroes fall and legends fade away and the scum and villainy are beaten back to their hovels... ... To hide... ...To breed. The Blacktooth Grin, the original Scum hive, is a Active and Social guild of 560 Members.* *I recruit daily the numbers change Purged every Tuesday or when I feel like it of In-actives (one month of offline time of trial member rank) We enjoy PvE (every Sunday at 8:00 PM ish?) Full Clear of Normal Nighthold(Cause we just like killing stuff) Pockets of members run mythics, Mythic +'s and other random PvE none sense. We enjoy PvP (whats left of it) - We are 100% win rate of guild Rated Battlegrounds. LOL Calm down, we only did one. We have a discord community thats pretty active with its core members of 100+ members or so. Our Discord has achieved such praise as " Its like a big group text I didn't wanna be apart of" - Sameera of ❮Innervate❯ Pretty much the only rule we have is be 18 or older* *We have other rules, but they're the common sense ones In the end, we're like that stain you keep asking your landlord about that keeps coming back. We're one of the few large guilds here on Bleeding Hollow, and have been for 4 years. You may not know us, or heard of us, or even like us, but we're here to stay. Any Inquires you can add my btag Sam#12763 As always Bleeding Hollow, Stay classy, or invite me next time. -Sam the Rogue. Oh, and Hey to the homies that ruthlessly dislike everything myself or my members say. Hope Uncle Jerry doesn't hug you too hard again.Sam12 Jun 30
Jun 30 [Science]is recruiting to continue Heroic ToS Hello! Science⚗️is a weekend raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (US), currently 4/9 Heroic ToS. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking for solid, mature players to begin Heroic Tomb of Sergeras progression. Raids are all listed in server time (EST) and our raids take place on Fridays and Saturdays with regular mythic + being ran in groups during the week. We are in high need of healers and a couple more DPS to even out our core 20-man roaster, while still looking to pick up some DPS, healers, and off-tanks for mythic + groups and to fill in when needed. Please feel free to add one of Science’s officers (FourTwenty#1653 or HueHefner#1709) if you have any questions that aren’t answered here and message one of us. Check out our website: www.scienceguild.web.gg Available Positions: DPS: Range: Open | Melee: Open Healers: Open(Priority Resto Druid & HPally) Tanks: Main Tank (1 spot)Raid Times: Thursday: 7-9(Optional) Fri: 9-12 Sat: 9-12Expectations: 90%+ Attendance 895+ ilvl Use DBM / BigWiggs Don't stand in fire? Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Be Gem'd / Enchanted Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation. Be ready and in Discord at raid timeBetrayerer31 Jun 30
Jun 29 909 Fury War Lf M raiding guild 4/10m NH 6/9N ToS. Most of my raiding since the release of NH has been pugging. Didn't have time to commit to a raid schedule but I do now. Looking for semi hardcore environment.Axbane2 Jun 29
Jun 29 New to the server, LF frands & guild :) Greetings! The title pretty well summed it up in TL:DR form, but I'll leave additional info below. ^^ I started playing WoW in Wrath of the Lich King, and have been hooked ever since. Through the good and the bad since then, WoW's been mah jam. I'm looking to start fresh and rekindle the magic on a new server with some new peoples to hang out with. I used to love PvP, but I won't BS you about my skill level. I've been the proverbial BG hero for most of my PvP experience. The best I ever achieved was a 1730 3v3 rating which landed me the Challenger title in MoP. WoD came around and I was really just not feeling it, so I only played a token amount during the entire expansion. I'm hoping to change that in Legion, though, and try to advance all around. Other than that I live on the East Coast, I'm 24 years old, and I've been told I'm a pretty friendly guy. If there's a friendly bunch out there accepting low levels and seeking to have a good time, please feel free to give me a shout in-game or leave a reply here to this thread. :) If you leave a reply, I'll get back to you as soon as I see it. Thanks!Perimont0 Jun 29
Jun 28 . disbanded.Lyssi5 Jun 28
Jun 27 What happened to the Horde on this server? Used to be able to have hilarious battles and duels with you guys, now you're just ... well cowards ; /Barbarossa3 Jun 27
Jun 27 909MW looking for a raiding guild Hey how's it going... I'm looking for a guild that is planning on raiding mythic. I am in the military so my raid days and times change during training but for the most part I can raid anytime after 8-9 server monday-sunday, give or take a few min. Mrshme#1569 is my bent Not the greatest logs but here are my logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/f%C3%B4uk#rankingzone=11 Link to armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/fôukFôuk1 Jun 27
Jun 27 Last Attempt - 8/10M 5/9H Bleeding Hollow Last Attempt - Bleeding Hollow 7/9H and 8/10M [H] is recruiting players for our mythic progression roster. Ideal players are: - Active and competitive - Currently heroic or mythic raiding - Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play - Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance - Can show up on time for raids 3 days a week - Not dramatic and understand mythic progression is a grind - Working towards maxing their artifact weapon (not sitting on alts before/after raid) 905+ ilvl, 52+ artifact traits and a history of 70%+ parses in logs are a large plus. A bit about us: As a guild, we run weekly 10+ keys and provide full raid repairs. We have a stable raid team and players willing to put in work to progress. We have a core of raiders with prior Mythic experience and our goal is to progress through mythic content and earn cutting edge as soon as possible. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Our raid roster needs are: Top Priority: Ele Shaman Marksman or Beast-Master Hunter Any-spec Warlock Low Priority: All other dps All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. We always take our 20 BEST into Mythic progression. Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Contact info: Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead) Mattithayu#1435 (Heal Lead) Deadrelic#1887 (Tanks/Thrash Lead) Salty#11240 (Mandatory Diversity Boomkin)Sâdist3 Jun 27
Jun 27 Ready For War Ready for war. Calling all you alliance shut-ins and mama's boys alike. Go grab your replica frostmourne, then put it away. This is an in game challenge. Go get your guild. The Mafia is prepared to fight you guys in either app or organized battles. Bring it on.Xaylin0 Jun 27
Jun 26 [H]<Rip Prepot> 5/9H LF RDPS <RIP Prepot> is a newly formed guild, currently 5/9 Heroic, looking for a Shadow Priest , Warlock and/or Mage to round out our progression team for Tomb. 900+ ilvl equipped, solid grasp of class, and ability to DPS/heal and do mechanics required. Concordance preferred. (All skilled DPS will be considered) We raid Tues/Thurs 10:30 PM-1:30 AM EST, optional farm runs for AP/legendaries/alts Saturday 10:30 PM. New raiders will be trialed to make sure they're a good fit for the progression team, but casual players are also welcome to join the guild. Active discord and lots of players that enjoy pushing keys. Feasts/flasks provided for progression nights, and max level crafters happy to help with enchants/gems/potions. If you're interested in learning more, contact: Zooeys / jonasher#11755 Thatguyright / Thisguyright#1422 Nakali / xPoH#1321 StrywixZooeys3 Jun 26
Jun 26 Mage and Hunter looking for home We are currently looking to transfer to BleedingHollow to further our progression, We currently are 898 ilvl and are looking to get into mythic raiding and progress into ToS without any problems. We do come as a pair tho <3 We are looking to raid monday-thursday prefbly start after 7pm and end b4 12. Please post some info below and we will be in touch! Happy huntingMiggzy10 Jun 26
Jun 26 Dishonored Weeekend Raiding Hey Everyone ! <Dishonored> is a late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion. As part of the <Dishonored> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content. =============================================== Currently we are recruiting: Healers *Restoration Shaman *Holy Paladin ***Any strong healer will be considered DPS **Ranged DPS preferred: *Balance Druid *Shadow Priest **Melee DPS available *Rogue ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST Progression: EN 7/7H ; ToV 3/3H ; NH 3/10 M Requirement: ilvl 880+ Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus =============================================== We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competative raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon ! ** GM: Jekora (TCVxPRIDE#1530) ** Officers: Darxaroni (Darx#1919) Mythin (mithin#1464) Ravedge (Ravedge#1619)Jeko11 Jun 26
Jun 25 Horde/Alliance Ratio Is this entire server Horde?? I swear everywhere I go it feels like I'm trespassing in a horde capital city.Hremly1 Jun 25
Jun 23 909MW looking for a raiding guild Hey how's it going... I'm looking for a guild that is planning on raiding mythic. I am in the military so my raid days and times change during training but for the most part I can raid anytime after 8-9 server monday-sunday, give or take a few min. Mrshme#1569 is my bent Not the greatest logs but here are my logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/f%C3%B4uk#rankingzone=11 Link to armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/fôukFôuk1 Jun 23
Jun 23 895 MW Monk looking for a raiding guild Hello, I am in a good guild but unfortunately due to my work schedule I am only able to raid Sunday's and Monday's. I haven't raided much this expansion so I need someone who can be patient with me please as I learn the fights.Gannsito0 Jun 23