Bleeding Hollow

Feb 3, 2015 <Dont Fall> (2/7M) Recruiting DPS For Mythic Dont Fall, previously known as Dibt Fakk, is a guild that has been around for quite some time. Previously, we were ranked among the top 15 on the server during Mythic SoO and are now trying to reach the top once more. We are currently in need of 1-2 quality DPS who feel they can help us quickly progress through Mythic BRF. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 and Sunday 7-11. If you are interested please contact Cosaga or Jim in game, or you can add me on Battle Net, Jake#1697. We hope to hear from you soon.Carbonlight0 Feb 3, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Friends looking for early raiding guild Hello, me, my girlfriend and a friend are looking for a guild that raids @ 7pm or earlier, fridays / weekends would be best for us, the reason we want this time frame is that our time zone is 3 hours ahead, so raiding @ 9pm or later, gets really tiresome after a while. I am a ret paladin with 669 ilvl, 7/7H, 1/7M on HM. My girlfriend is a feral druid with 648 ilvl with some experience on heroic HM (she can also play ret, her paladin is at 655 ilvl). And my friend is a guardian druid with 665 ilvl and a lot of experience on heroic HM. It would be nice to join a friendly guild that have a spot for us to play together and have fun. Thanks for reading. Kya. ps: we also love pvping, so if your guild raids and pvps, that would be awesome!Kyarïna2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 The Defiler Super Bowl So how'd you guys like seeing the Defilers on TV? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZREpPEXAEDaybreaker4 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Nø Bull - Call To Arms If you're anything like me, you love World of Warcraft. In particular, you love the satisfaction of reaching max level, then all the spoils that come with that effort and the chance to become competitive in Player versus Player (PvP) combat. The Horde is comprised of a wide array of player types: Old and young, male and female, and of course, noobs and "Vanilla Veterans". Despite all of the differences within our faction, the Horde shares one common bond: Disdain for the Alliance. I realized that when you're out there trying to quest in the low to mid 90's and you're being ganked in the world by a half-dozen max-level Ally garbage, and of the 21 Horde players in your zone at that time, not one responds to your pleas of help, it is time for a change. My goal for this guild is to assemble a band of serious players who are not only talented, but driven to dominate all PvP encounters that they are involved with. I watched a max-level Horde Player on my server in a well known Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild camping a 96 mage in Spires of Arak and thought, "Well that's not what we're after". If you troll around picking off defenseless low-level toons who are tying to quest for no reason other than that you can, you are not needed. Maybe there are some reputable WPvP guilds already out there, but their recruitment process did not find me. This is my first shot at a guild, however this is not my first Soirée with PvP. The Bottom Line: I need your buy-in. No matter how much I practice, how good I try to be, how polished my mechanics are and how well I know my classes, I will never be as good alone as I am with you. WPvP is a numbers game. Is Alliance Vanguard actually that good or do they have better synergy and group mechanics than our current Horde counterparts? I believe this to be the latter. So, if you are a serious Horde Player on Bleeding Hollow and would like to be part of something bigger than yourself, please consider dropping me an in-game mail for more information and how you can get involved. (Ssñæk - Special Characters: ñ = alt+0241, æ = alt+0230) FOR THE HORDE!Ssñæk19 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 [H] <Team Please> Progression Raiding Guild Who We Are <Team Please> is looking to be a mythic progression raiding guild, we have a group of 15 raiders that have various experience through out WoW's history. We all originally met in WotLK in an progression guild called Rebirth which took server 2nd in ICC Heroic 25man. We came back towards the end of MoP hoping to join a solid guild for WoD but have realized that with our number of people making a group is the best option. We are running a loot council system based on performance and attendance as well as class need. Progression Currently we are up to 7/7 Normal Highmaul, 6/7 Heroic Highmaul due to the holidays some of our raiders were on vacation so many of us have downed 7/7 Heroic in other groups. When we have completed our core group of 20 player we will be heading straight into mythic Highmaul pushing toward Blackrock Foundry. Raid Times Monday: 9:00 - 12:30 est Tuesday: 9:00- 12:30 est Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:30 est What we expect from our players: - Knowledge of your class and ability to play it at a high level of skill - A working microphone, and the ability to communicate - Take the time to learn and study the fights to some degrees beforehand - Having full gems, enchants, flasks, pots, and food - Minimum of 650 iLvl - Level headed mental state, patience, and the ability to be able to both take and give constructive criticism What we're are looking for: Ranged DPS - Mage - Elemental Shaman - Shadow Priest - Warlock Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman - Death Knight Healers - Priests - Holy Paladin Tanks: Closed Contact Information Feel free to contact either Anthoss#1677 or OvanSama#1736 for more information.Heavylumber77 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 New to Bleeding Hollow [A] Anybody know of any active alliance guilds worth joining? I am really looking for a guild that is social and friendly more than anything. I have looked through trade but I don't see guilds being advertised too much that aren't gated by rating requirements, etc. I've only been on the realm about two weeks now and either run around aimlessly and do something here and there until I get bored and go afk. I'd really appreciate any suggestions on guilds, I have no one to play with at the moment so the game isn't very fun for me and I'd really like to change that. Thanks!Rhelyc8 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 [A] Fated recruiting for mythic! Hello Bleeding-Hallow! <Fated> is currently a 7/7 H-HM guild seeking all players to further our efforts into blackrock foundry and mythics! We have been a guild since early MoP and have players varying from very hardcore guilds, to more casual guilds. <Fated> has recruiting cross server and establishes a very strong core of 14 members and are now looking to expand! High Priority! Tank w/DPS OS - Deathknight - Paladin Heal - Mistweaver monk - Resto Shaman DPS - Mage - Priest - Boomkin - Windwalker General Requirements - 655+ Ilvl (Will change 2/15/15) - 7/7 H-HM - Reliable connection/performance - Use vent or other voicechat as requested. Despite our current needs, any and all exceptional applications will be considered. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if your class/specialization is not listed. We expect all of our raiders to be responsible for their character in terms of appropriate enchanting, gemming, and professions in order to maximize their performance on a per-fight basis, even for an offspec. We provide all necessary raiding consumables and item enhancements. We expect that you do everything else to maximize your character to its fullest potential. We require our raiders to have an extremely high level of commitment to both the guild and their character, near perfect attendance, and a positive attitude. Thorough and up to date research on all encounters, as well as your own class/spec(s) is expected. Loot is currently distributed by a need for progression basis. Sort of a loot council. Raid Schedule and Progression: (7/7H Highmaul) Fri-Sat 9-12 PM Server Post here or speak to an officer -Mertag -Kelvac -Teamalice Thank you.Mertag0 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 LF some people to play low mmr arena with Decently skilled Mage LF people to play lots of 2s/3s/5s, I'm very active and online a lot. Want to get more experience and begin rating pushSpellpower1 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 <The Mafia> is recruiting for PvP Whisper Xaylin or an Officer to apply for a guild invite. If you don't know who we are: we're a top WPvP guild who fights Alliance Vanguard, Noc I Dzien, and Fights Like a Gurl. We take over major cities and wreck Arenas, Bgs, and Rbgs. We offer support to new members and bounties for high value targets. We are run by US Military members and keep a relaxed, respectful atmosphere. We have a 100-person. Ventrillo server. We offer a great gaming experience, including(but not limited to): xmog runs, and arena carries, free guild repairs, crafting materials, gems, etc. Whisper or send mail to an officer for an application.Xaylin6 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 @Bloodthirsty and IRONWOLF CLAN WEAK !@# PVPERS, get at us Southport!!!Treevan10 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 LF Raid Guild I'm looking for a raid guild that I can get a spot on, preferably friday/saturday nights since those are off days. I'm currently Gearing for boomy for PvE but Can go to feral if need be. I'm 625 so no fully geared up but still on the grind and gear up relatively fast. I have about 1/2 of highmaul done (on my lock) but took a short break due to life changing events and am wanting to get back into raiding ASAP. Please let me know!Spirestøne1 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Does Anyone Here.. ..know anything about computers? I have a basic knowledge about computers. You could say I know enough. But I'm looking for someone (or everyone) who knows a lot. I'm about to get an upgrade from what I have. So I want to make sure my money is well spent. I want something that can play current and possibly future games smoothly. I don't play for ultra graphics. I enjoy them, but I'm fine with low-mid. (ultra if it just happens to handle it). My budget is $1,000 tops but I prefer $600-$800. This one is something I was looking at on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227596&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSRVHEXEKHAR-_-83-227-596-_-Product If I do end up getting this one, my total will be $929.97. That's with two new 19.5" monitors. Any thoughts? Suggestions?Roxamus21 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 odd ur badMarbles28 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [A] 7/7H-HM <Fated> PVE Recruiting all! Hello Bleeding-Hallow! <Fated> is currently a 7/7 H-HM guild seeking all players to further our efforts into blackrock foundry and mythics! We have been a guild since early MoP and have players varying from very hardcore guilds, to more casual guilds. <Fated> has recruiting cross server and establishes a very strong core of 14 members and are now looking to expand! High Priority! Tank w/DPS OS - Deathknight - Paladin Heal - Mistweaver monk - Resto Shaman DPS - Mage - Priest - Boomkin - Windwalker General Requirements - 655+ Ilvl (Will change 2/15/15) - 7/7 H-HM - Reliable connection/performance - Use vent or other voicechat as requested. Despite our current needs, any and all exceptional applications will be considered. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if your class/specialization is not listed. We expect all of our raiders to be responsible for their character in terms of appropriate enchanting, gemming, and professions in order to maximize their performance on a per-fight basis, even for an offspec. We provide all necessary raiding consumables and item enhancements. We expect that you do everything else to maximize your character to its fullest potential. We require our raiders to have an extremely high level of commitment to both the guild and their character, near perfect attendance, and a positive attitude. Thorough and up to date research on all encounters, as well as your own class/spec(s) is expected. Loot is currently distributed by a need for progression basis. Sort of a loot council. Raid Schedule and Progression: (7/7H Highmaul) Fri-Sat 9-12 PM Server Post here or speak to an officer -Mertag -Kelvac -Teamalice Thank you.Blooberrii0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Sony should be ashamed I've always supported Sony, liked them more than microsoft, nintendo, etc. But this thing with "the interview" is ridiculous. I can't believe they gave in to NORTH KOREA and decided not to release the movie, like are you kidding me. Mostly just mad because I had plans to go see that movie, but for real this whole situation is so stupid.Blöm42 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [H] [6/7 H] Prodìgy LFM for HM/BRF Who we are: a core group of friends who have been raiding since WOTLK on and off. Schedule: at the moment we raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 8-12 PM EST (may be a little less than this depending on the day and progress made) Why you should join us: if you are someone who cannot put too much time into a raiding guild but still would like to progress you should consider applying keeping in mind the general requirements below. Some general requirements: - be serious about raiding (attendance, knowledge of fights, etc.) - know your class and be on par with the group - have Teamspeak - have a reasonable ilvl (most people in the group are 660 or higher) Desired classes: we are looking for a few hunters, a warlock, and a resto druid. You can still apply if you are not one of these classes. Who to contact: Nostrand (Nostrand#1777) or Nokkturnal (luke51087#1389)Trawlz1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Overly friendly members of opposing faction? Maybe it is just me, but during my adventures getting my toon to 100, I noticed that the Alliance faction here appears to be patient and very friendly despite being in a PvP server. I expected the initial rush to level 100 to be hectic and all beginning WoD levelling areas to be complete warzones and gankfests. But instead, whenever I DO notice a Ally player, they either 1) Avoid me, 2) Patiently watch me in the bushes until I finish my quest, or 3) Actually come to help me kill a quest boss. Rarely would I end up in a PvP fight. And thats when I already run into some sort of skirmish in progress in a neutral town. Whats with the change of heart?Chocoblow50 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 SPOILER ALERT John Snow STILL knows nothingStupíd7 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 (H) DK looking for late night raiding guild Im looking for a casual late night raiding guild preferably starting at 11 pm(server). EXP: 7/7n 4/7hEloedar1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Recruiting Raiders I'm in seek of new Horde members who would be interested in joining Darkmoon Defilers to fill the ranks in our casual raid team. As all know, Darkmoon Defilers is and always will be a PvP focused guild. But I lead a small casual raid team for those who want to see the content beyond Looking For Raid. Below I will list what I'm looking for and what we're about. If you like what you see, please respond or message me in game as soon as possible. (Here is the link to our forum recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15007320860 ) What type of raider do you want? As I said, this is a casual raid team. I'm looking for people who only wish to clear Normal and Heroic raids. We will not clear Mythic and we will not put all our time into raiding. What is the raiding schedule? We raid on Tuesday and Sunday from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Invites start rolling out at 7:40 p.m. (EST/Realm Time) What is required of me if I'm in your raid team? As in any raid environment, you are to come prepared and pull your weight. If something comes up in real life, all raiders are to inform me as soon as they can. As always, you need to have knowledge of all raid bosses and of your class. What are you looking for? I'm looking for the following classes and specializations: Guardian Druid, Disciple Priest, two melee DPS, and two range DPS. Unless two of my current raiders can't switch fast enough, i'll also need a Restoration Druid and either a Restoration Shaman or Holy Paladin. ----- That's about it for the information for the thread. I'll keep it updated and watch it for anyone who has any interest and/or questions that are not listed here. I've currently called off HM raiding for now. We're pretty bored with it. All raiding begins again on February 3rd when BRF comes out.Roxamus3 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Looking to Buy.. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/78284 I'm a very impatient person. Even though I can afford it at the Darkmoon Fair, I don't want to wait. I'm looking to pay 6,000 gold if you happen to have one on you. Let me know.Roxamus4 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [H] <Darkmoon Defilers> Perverted PvP About Us: We are a laid back PvP focused guild. The majority of us can be found in arenas, regular and rated battlegrounds, and all over the world actively engaged in WPvP. We focus on smaller scale WPvP, solo hunting, the free for all arenas, but every once in a while we will get down on some large scale WPvP for the fun of it. The guild has also created WPvP events (such as the Double D's Death Race). We run low mmr RBGs on a weekly basis and host 2s carries on occasion. Some of our members do get together for some lower echelon PvE content, and there has been interest in forming Heroic Raid groups, so there is an opportunity to be a part of an upcoming team. It is the mission of the Darkmoon Defilers to provide an enjoyable PvP experience to players within our ranks as well as a fun and friendly group of players for the BH PvP community to interact with. Recruitment and Membership We recruit all players who want to PvP. There are no stringent requirements. Contact me or another officer in game to receive an invite. You can also respond to this thread and we’ll look to adding you to the guild. Additionally, you can apply on our guild forums at http://darkmoongaming.enjin.com. While the officers and higher ranking guild members often create events and form PvP groups almost daily, we encourage our players to make the most of their time online and get together with guildiees to run impromptu events. If a city is under attack, help defend it. If your alt needs honor, form up a group to farm bgs. If you feel like doing arenas, try and get some guildiees to help you out. Want to do some WPvP? Form up and pick a target! /joinworlddefense is your friend, and we encourage all to take advantage of it. The best way to maximize your time on WoW and in our guild is to be proactive and start farming those HKs. All 90s who show participation in the guild are able to create calendar events, so if a WPvP idea strikes you, don't hesitate to throw it on the calendar and get people involved. If you need ideas on what to do, places to target, or help on getting things rolling, I am only a whisper/in game mail letter away. (participation and loyalty is key to guild promotions) We feel only one real “rule” is necessary – Just don’t be a jerk. People log into this game to have fun, relax, and be entertained, and when people are jerky and mean to each other it just saps the fun out of it for everyone involved. It is especially bad with PvP, and so we simply encourage people to remain cordial to all players both alliance and horde. Our emotions get the better of us at times, but we will remove people from the guild that are consistently hateful, mean, and disrespectful to other players (even if the other side started it). Outside of our one "rule", we do have a few suggestions/guidelines on behavior – -Ganking lower levels (or, “future 100s” as they are jokingly referred to) is just part of a PvP server. It has a few uses ( it is a great way to draw out other 90s to fight and it can also help out low level alliance who are questing in the same area), but we generally discourage ganking for the sake of ganking. Killing low levels (99 and lower) for the sake of disrupting their questing and fleeing once the 100s come is lame, plain and simple. Ganking is not an activity we can stop (because everyone does it, and everyone has done it), but we hope our members will take it easy on that aspect of a PvP server. -Honorable Combat – We hope Double D members will remain as honorable as possible during combat. World PvP is inherently unfair. You can constantly be outnumbered, outgeared, and even have a few “unorthodox” items to contend with. Still, Double D members are encouraged to face death if it so happens to come their way. Try not to abuse phase lines, “snipe” low levels or quest givers and run away, talisman under even numbers, or unnecessarily camp other players. We try to respect even numbered fights, and I myself have even refrained from healing my members if they have picked a fight with someone (respect the 1v1). Guild Lead and Ranked Officers It's our job to make your gaming experience as fun and comfortable as we can. Our crew has been together for over a year, but I continuously look for people who step up and help the guild out as a whole to add to my Officers. We fight for our guildees, if you're getting camped, need honor/conquest, or are out of gold and need an enchant we try our best to help you out. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Darkmoon Defilers is not a guild for the faint of heart or the easily offended. We tend to have filthy mouths and a crude sense of humor. We are a very tight knit group who is never afraid to say anything around each other, so most discussions are taboo and raw. Media: http://darkmoongaming.enjin.com/gallery Member Streams: Neo - http://www.twitch.tv/LF1MGaming Overdose - http://www.twitch.tv/drblackout22Daybreaker499 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 (h) 662 monk MW LF weekend guild (h) 662 monk MW LF weekend guildTigerlust0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 7/7N 6/7H <Otter Destruction> Recruiting -------------------------------------- Otter Destruction ----------------------------------------------- Some Info About Us Otter Destruction is an emerging guild on Bleeding Hollow (US) Horde. Many of us are friends or friends of friends who have known each other for a long time. Our council is made up of members who have dipped there toes in all aspects of raiding, many of us have been playing since vanilla. We are a tight knit group of solid players who like to have fun but are fully capable of defeating bosses in a timely manner. Goals Our goal is to have some fun, have some laughs, but also kill bosses in a timely manner. As a guild we would like to be on mythic or finished mythic content before the next raiding patch is released. If we want to be able to complete our goals we need commitment, and dedication from everyone. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:30-9:30 PM (EST) Sunday: 6-9 PM (EST) What We Are Looking For We are currently looking for 2 leather dps , a warlock , a mage , a spriest, and 1 priest or MW monk. Who is skilled, dedicated, and knows his/her class. Also considering all other roles so don't be afraid to add one of us on RealID. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns please contact: Critical#1642 Dathinis#1763 I know you all love the name. We all have a place in our hearts for the majestic and mystical animal we call the Otter. We do not wish to bring destruction to the Otter but rather bring destruction as Otters!Crits1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 why my friends hate doing 2s with me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1OiSAqU8U I was undergeared pls don't judge ask me a question! ask.fm/partzkManlypartz2 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 6/7 Mythic Hunter, LF Any M Brackenspore Kill I am a 6/7 Mythic Hunter, Ilvl 683.9 from the currently disbanded guild Summit. I am looking for any MYTHIC BRACKENSPORE KILL this week before I move to a new guild for the next reset. I am first and foremost looking for guilds that have already killed it and for whom it is on farm.Vollhard1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 **** 6/7 Mythic Hunter LF Guild; 683.9 Ilvl - Character/Realm: Vollhard on Bleeding Hollow Horde - Character Specs: Ilvl 683.9, 690 Ring, Progression is 6/7 Mythic (With Chogall phase to 70 %); Play Survival + Marksman. - Alts: (Volhard; 1 "L") Ele Shaman on Bleeding Hollow (Ilvl 670). Mained Ele in US 42nd SoO 25 man. I could use this character for split runs. Potentially I could also main swap to this character if needed. - About me: I always come prepared having watched videos and knowing what to expect. I feel that I am a strong player mechanically. I do not pad either, I follow the mechanics of a fight and enemy target priorities, even if it means I do less total damage. I care about killing the boss as a team, not about putting my numbers before everyone else. I am always open to feedback about things I might be doing wrong and am striving to improve. - Seeking: I am looking for a mythic progression guild with at least 6/7 progression and that is quite close to killing Margok. I want a RAID SPOT and am NOT INTERESTED IN A BENCH SPOT. - Expectations: I expect members of the guild to be mature and respectful of one another (especially the leadership of the raid / guild). I would also greatly prefer my transfer fees to be paid (both faction and / or server changes). - Availability: Monday - Friday: 5 pm MST to 11 pm MST; Saturday / Sunday: Whenever. I am UNSAVED this week to mythic. - Contact: VOLHARD#1509 (RealID)Vollhard1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 668 ret LF late night raiding Ally or Horde Hello Fellow Horde and Alliance I am from Kel'thuzad (pvp) looking for transfer here and WILLING to FACTION change if needed to Horde. I am looking for a late night raiding guild, preferably starting @ 10pm (PST) - 1 or 2 AM doesn't matter which day. I have 7/7H and 1/7M kill exp as you can see from my armory, also attempted Twin (mythic) got them till about 2%. Very friendly person looking for a casual place to stay. IF any guild is looking for a Solid ret pally that raid LATE night, please reply here I will contact you IN game and arrange things. once again I am WILLING to faction change if there are any alliance guild looking. Looking for guild with current 7/7H or close to that at least. thanks for reading, best regard AdorliaAdorlia1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Hello Bleeding Hollow. Transferred here a while back.. back in 2008 I think? Anyways, I am enjoying the battlegrounds here. Today I made a come back of 2 points in a warsong gulch in less than 5 minutes. Good game. I probably should be posting this on the cross-realm forums, but who the hell goes there? Shout outs to DIXQT, I forgot your realm bro. Thanks for reading.Ampere3 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 [H] No Excuses now recruiting for RBG/RA < No Excuses> Is now recruiting for Rated battleground and Rated Arena! We have multiple 2k+ players aswell as a Multi-time Gladiator who is going to be running our RBGs/RA's Times: WED/THURS from 8-10 PM EST Expectations: No Excuses expects you to be able to not cause drama within the guild. We also expect you to be geared in FULL pvp gear. IF you are short on gear we have many players available who can help you in Battlegrounds,Ashran and Rated Arena. We also expect you to know your class and how to counter other classes with what you have readily available. There is a required addon for ANY players who are going to be attending our RBGs which is going to be battleground targets. I'd prefer if healers can use Interruptbar2,But it is not required...but this being said,make sure you know when an interrupt is used from the enemy team. We will also be using Skype to communicate,which will be required! Currently looking for 1 Mage 1 Warlock 1 Holy Paladin Closing: To close i would just like to invite you all to take a look at our guild website and take a look at our Player Versus Player Section of the forums more information! http://noexcuses-guild.com/ For further information please contact us @: Mikeez#1635 Cashinit#1503 Alexander#1256 [b][/b]Salerntown3 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 [H] Returning Player Looking for Guild Hello, I am looking for a fresh start with my level 100 Horde warrior. It has been a long time since I've been in a truly good guild and I'm looking for one that the members actually interact and play the game with each other instead of remaining strangers. I enjoy all aspects of the game including raiding, dungeons, and PvP and would like to join a group of players that enjoy it as well. - A must for me is a mature guild, I am a 20-something long time player now and would like to meet some friends of equal maturity. - A bonus would be a guild that likes to actively use Skype/Vent while playing but it isn't mandatory. If you feel you have this guild or know of this guild feel free to contact me by adding me on with the BattleTag Seldane22#1754 Thank you for your time and I look forward to enjoying this wonderful expansion with you soon.Groknal4 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 669 hunter LF progression guild. Right now I'm 7/7 Herioc HM, and the server I'm on only has a few mythic groups. So I've not been able to get into it. Look for raid times of anything up to 11 PM eastern on weekdays, and anything on weekends. Just hit me up on battlenet. my tag is roop182 #1718. Thanks.Junshi0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [A] Warrior looking for raiding/pve guild I originally played WoW during Vanilla on Gorefiend for a top guild (Sinister). I eventually quit the guild because they threatened to boot people who missed a raid day. Yea, just one. It was not fun. I joined a more casual guild but still did some serious raiding (through AQ and the first few bosses in Naxx). I quit when Burning Crusade came out. I just picked the game back up again for the first time since Vanilla and in about a week I'm up to ~611 item level and I'm starting to run heroic dungeons. I'm currently specced as a fury warrior because that's what I enjoyed playing in vanilla. In vanilla it was hard to be a DPS warrior, so I was always prot specced. I understand that I can be both specs now which is definitely great to hear. I am looking for a guild that does raids, but also one that understands that an older professional with a life and family sometimes has to miss a week or two of raids because of real life. I don't mind guilds that are goofy and silly, but I do ask that I am treated with the same respect that I give to the guild - i.e. don't play favorites with loot and who gets to go on raids. Make everything fair and it's all gravy. I am willing to jump into PvP, I just prefer PvE content. Also, I seem a bit noob with equipment and features that have come out since Vanilla but I am a quick learner and I wiki everything that is unfamiliar to me when I first hear of it. So, if you are a guild that is willing to adopt a "new" warrior who is still gearing up but is mature, able to take direction, and committed to improving, please let me know that you are recruiting and would like to have me join!Ogane0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 From Ashran with Love My suggestions for Ashran: Events & Objectives: 1.) Change event conquest to 75 per win, add in a 3% drop for Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox 2.) Create individual short buffs for each event won. Molten Quarry: Due to the empowered ore recovered, stronger armor can be forged. -10% damage taken. Brute's Rise: By proving your dominion over the Ashmaul ogres, they will fight for you out of fear. 2.5% chance per hit to summon an Ashmaul Ogre to fight for your faction. (90s internal cooldown.) Amphitheater of Annihilation: After having developed your mount-riding skills in a race against the opposing faction, your mounted movement speed is increased by 25%. (Does not stack with Heart of the Crusader or On A Pale Horse, rather it overwrites them for the duration.) Ashmaul Burial Grounds: By capturing the spirits of the Ashmaul ogres, their powers are yours. +10% damage and healing dealt. Buffs last for 10 minutes. They do not persist through death. 3.) Revert change to event spawning timer, revert 30m "cooldown" between Grand Marshal/High Warlord kills. For the life of me I cannot see the purpose in these timers, especially the 30m wait timer. 4.) Killing Fangraal or Kronus has a 5% chance to reward a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox, only available for the first kill of the day. Encouraging PvP interaction: 1.) Remove unnecessary NPCs along the Road of Glory. Seriously. 2.) Award 1 Conquest Point per HK, up to 350. 3.) 1000 Broken Bones may be converted into 250 Conquest Points. (1/4 CP per bone) 4.) Mitigate the zergfest of the Road of Glory. The Market Graveyard capture and Kor'lok were steps in the right direction. More side-objectives along the main road should be encouraged to split zergs into smaller, more enjoyable PvP groups. Have you any other suggestions? Feel free to share them.Tinúviel11 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Come Wipe with the Best*! [H] Howdy ya’ll!! First off, no obligation to join our guild – we’re just looking for people to raid with! Second off, the backstory: We’re a few IRL friends that used to be dedicated raiders Vanilla – WotLK, but took an extended Warcraft vacation. Now we’re back, and looking for fun…. Fun that doesn’t intrude into more than one or two nights a week, preferably. Are you the type who finds a Highmaul normal group via the in-game interface, then drops after a single wipe? We don’t want to play with you. Do you get enjoyment from BS’ing on vent, working out fights on your own, and progressing further each week? Do you HATE having to wait twenty minutes between wipes to rebuild your PUG group? PST! Our goal is to raid Tuesday nights at 1830 CST until ~ 2130 CST, with perhaps a second night on Thursday if enough people are down – Obviously, no obligations. We currently have two tanks and a couple of ranged DPS, so we’re MOSTLY looking for more DPS and healers (but if you love to tank, one of us will gladly go DPS :) ) Requirements: Please be aware that fire is a thing, and it should not be stood in. Please have vent, and be willing to listen to us drone on about all things unrelated to actually killing ogres. Have an iLvl of 635 (or close to it). We want to help you get gear, but if you’re too lazy to craft your three pieces, then you’re probably not patient enough to come along :) * - The term “Best” implies no guarantee nor warranty, either express or implied.Maliciaa2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 668 Disc Priest LF Mythic Guild Any guild out there got a spot for me? 2/7 mythic.Influenced6 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 aff/destro lf rbgs 2.2k exp need rbg squad. 2.2k exp last season. 1700+ cr rbg atm, 2k+ cr arena leave btag in thread or msg me ingame/ mail.Globaledlol3 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 660+ Resto/Enh Shaman LF guild I'm looking for a guild that raids between 8pm-12am, and doesn't raid thur and sat. Currently i'm 7/7 normal, 6/7 heroic. 662 ilvl resto 661 ilvl enh I can play ele as well, but at the moment i don't have dps trinkets, cloak, neck, and 1 ring. MaxFTW92#1844Maxjr2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [H] <Impulse> 7/7H Raiding Guild RECRUITING! Hi there, we are a newly reformed guild and our revamping our roster. We are 7/7 Heroic and upon refilling our roster WILL be raiding mythic. We value progression but also a fun and friendly atmosphere! We will help skilled players gear if necessary. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles! Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday - Sunday 9-12 PM EST. Please add Emmaz#1590 or Vamp#1875 if interested or have any questions.Parísa0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 665 prot warrior LF raiding guild 6/7H exp looking for a guild. I'm available basically any day of the week just can't raid past 1am. you can leave a comment here, pm me in game or you can send me a battle next request for more info at :Dhaos#1319Dhaos0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 659 mage (1/7M,7/7H) Lf raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a primarily weekend raiding guild to join for mythic progression. I'm currently 1/7M and 7/7H this tier and I achieved 7/14 H in 5.4 before quitting due to me getting bored of the game. Although I'm mainly looking for a weekend raiding guild, weekday raiding could be a possibility if its late night EST (due to university and work). Although I really enjoy killing bosses and !@#$, the most important thing I'm looking for is a cool environment where we can chill and have fun during raiding and outside of raiding. The only comprehensive logs that include all 7 HM bosses are from a month ago when we were all like 640 ilvl. I have a log of a mythic kargath kill if that helps though :P https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MYpqPnbgGyQ9FtWJ/#type=damage-done Oh and I mainly play frost but I'm willing to play any spec that your raid team needs or desires. I simply dont have the gear/crit for fire atm and havent really picked up too much gear for Arcane so far. Thanks!Lavøs8 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [H] 647 Disc LF Guild 647 Horde Disc priest LF Raiding guild. I have been raiding since Vanilla, full cleared SoO Mythic. Nights don't really matter. Prefer to not raid on Sundays tho Nothing past 10pm You can use armory to see my current progress. Whisper me in game with any questions or Btag me. Thank youPerkybubbles3 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 2 Looking for Mythic Core Ele/Enh willing to spec resto if needed and glad/prot war LF Mythic team 2/7Mythic exp highmaul Just got through another 2 week trial only to have another guild disband due to leaving members(this was our second trial in the past month :( )Soybread6 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 Are you looking to Raid 1 day a week? If your looking for a one day a week, super laid back, normal and heroic raid group, that is full of a bunch of old people with tons of inside jokes you will know nothing about, then you have come to the right place. I have been the GM of Descent for 8+ years, and have seen it through server transfers, mergers, and even server first along the way. Well we are now old as crap. We all have jobs or kids or both. We aren't going to be raiding Mythic, too many people with downs for all that. But we are 6/7 N and 1/7 H and that is only our first raid. We have several guys who raid Mythic content on their mains who know fights and strats so we aren't wasting time. Currently we have 8 core raiders. We would like to extend that to 15 or so. This way if people can't make a raid night no biggie. We aren't looking to do dkp and all that shyte, but we are looking to enjoy our time and see some content. We raid Mondays 7-10 Central time Please go to descentvets.enjin.com to applyMellk0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 4/7M Disc priest LF core spot for BlackRock As the title states I am LF guild that has big plans for BlackRock. I have logs of me in the 90th percentile. Binh#1118Enfluenced4 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 <Midgard> Recruiting Raiders ~ Heroic/Mythic Progress: Highmaul Heroic: 7/7 Highmaul Normal: 7/7 Current Raid Schedule Wed/Sun: 7:00PM ~ 11:00PM EST <Progression Raid> What is Midgard? <Midgard> Is a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow and our main focus is providing an opportunity for people to achieve their goals with a group of people they can trust and rely on. This includes weekly raids with our Progressive Raid Group, Gear Up / Alt Group, PvP Arena and RBG Groups, (All of which are optional) and anything else that involves teamwork and camaraderie. Key Principles of our Guild Reap what you Sow We are not a guild that kicks people for not being elite or serious about the game. We have specific ranks for those who wish to play at a higher degree of seriousness, and it's up to you whether you want the responsibility/privilege of holding those ranks. The effort you put into contributing to the guild will ultimately determine the rewards you get from it. If you wish to play casually and carefree we welcome you as we do everyone else. We only ask that you have the same understanding that there are players who want to play at a higher level and we will NOT bring them down just to carry someone who doesn't. There's no "I" in Team We are not a place for you to take advantage of people and further your own agenda at the expense of others. We are all about the pack mentality here. If you put your own personal gain before the good of the guild as a whole, don't expect to be here long. We are a team, and with that comes not only the sense of belonging and motivation but also the obligation to honor those ties and look out for each other. When everyone shares this mentality, we all gain and grow together as a group. Development over Punishment When someone fails to meet expectations it's sometimes because they just don't care. When that is the case, not much can be done other than re-evaluating whether the person should really be there. More often than not, however, failing to meet expectations is caused by a lack of knowledge, coaching, misunderstanding or miscommunication of expectations. Our guild is all about growth as a group, and that includes helping individual members develop as players if they feel they would benefit from it. We will always offer coaching and development options before punishment where applicable. Skill is a valuable resource, but loyalty is the most valuable of all. True Leadership Those capable of truly leading are a rare breed. Many people take positions of leadership without really appreciating what it means to be a leader. Leadership isn't something that can be taught easily. It takes trial and error, and a LOT of reflection and understanding of not only the people you're leading but also of yourself and your own weaknesses. Although leaders are often expected to be flawless, they are human the same as anyone else. They make mistakes the same way everyone else does. What makes a good leader isn't someone who makes no mistakes, but rather someone who takes responsibility for those mistakes and learns from them. Someone who considers the far reaching implications their actions have on others, and keeps this at the forefront of their mind when they make decisions. In <Midgard>, We promise that the people who are in positions of authority will be people who we know have these qualities. There will be much discussion and transparency involving leadership and officer roles, and I ask that anyone willing to step up to the plate and contribute their leadership skills in officer roles please do so. Current Leaders: Guild Leader: 'Varkis' Officers: 'Scionni', 'Mjolknir' Current Recruitment Criteria: Any class, level, and type of player. We are looking to grow our guild. This post will be updated regularly as things change. We recruit honestly, and if your class is not in demand we will talk to you and make exceptions on a case by case basis. *** That being said, we are currently looking for reliable Warlocks, Frost DK, Balance Druid and Mages for our mythic comp going into BRF. Contact myself or one of our officers here or in game for more information. - VarkisVarkis3 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [H] 6/7M Mage LF Core raiding spot Hello, Recently our GM and a few officers left to play alliance so I am looking for a new raiding guild. We achieved 6/7M Highmaul. Link to logs: Most recent Heroic Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ndzXm8xB2Y9LQbvt Most recent Mythic Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2NDHvc3nr1KWdVyM Mythic Butcher Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MTBr1yvQzFK7bgpH I know all mythic fights for highmaul and strats. Please pst me in game or reply here with a link to your application form. Thanks, AmorAmorielenis4 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 661 Ret Pally LF Mythic Team 7/7 H experienced Ret Pally looking for a horde guild currently in mythic content. If you have any questions or comments just ask. Significant raid experience in past expansions. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Schaymus/advanced I would prefer raiding M, T, W ,Th @ night, am flexible on time. No logs available, but here are some screen shots from Brackenspore and Tectus DPS Meters. 32.8k DPS on Brackm 26.6K DPS on Tectus. http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/spencerschamun/SchayRetBrack32.8k.png http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/spencerschamun/SchayRetTec26.6kDPS.pngSchaymus2 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 675 SV/MM looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Says it all.Peccary2 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 wts guild 6 tabs in guild, you all know the guild name. hmu with offers trying to sell it tonight need to buy gametime thatboomkin#1969Bae22 Jan 29, 2015