Bleeding Hollow

Dec 13, 2014 [H] 645 Resto Druid Any Heroic/Mythic progression guilds recruiting? Former hardcore raider looking to come back into raiding. Copy/Pasting my post from guild recruitment forums. Would like to stay on BH if possible, as I am an altoholic and would like to keep all of my toons together. Also have a 640 Disc/Holy already gearing up. Would prefer to stay horde, but not opposed to faction changing to Alliance. "Hi guys, 645 resto druid LF a raiding guild. Looking for a hardcore mindset, was in a US Top 50 on a holy paladin during Cata, and went casual and PvP oriented during MoP. Have been playing since Vanilla, and have been a dedicated raider since then. Am looking to come back into the swing of things, and get into heroic mode full clears and eventually push Mythic. Looking to raid around any day during the week, prefer evenings. Mon/Wed are my only complications, as I cannot raid until 10CST. So something late night would be pretty ideal for me. Please feel free to hit me up via the forums, or my battle tag. Right now I'm pushing about 23-29k HPS in normal modes, sometimes breaking 30k, depending on fights (Edit hit a high of 37.7k HPS on Butcher(N)). Have done 6/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic, but with a non stable group and/or random PuGs . Looking to find something solid and stable. BTag: BenMarquez#1109 "Seksyy3 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 [H] 643 Arcane mage LF Margok N or anything past 1/7 HUrza0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 670 Cloth belt mastery/multi + socket 5sale http://www.wowhead.com/item=119336&bonus=564:566 50k offered so far plz buy has great stats and a socket, or i need a similar cloth chest sold for 48k + epic chestUrza0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Looking for Guild Merger Short version- Due to attendance issues we have been unable to progress as we would like. So we are looking to bolster our ranks in one fell swoop. Both tank spots are filled. We are looking for very solid healers to pair with ours, as well as strong DPS. With the goal intent as Heroic clears. Our core has been together for 6-7 years, and have experience in heroic raids since BC. If you are interested, please pst me in game, or Hartif.Scriphilis1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 [A] Riddance is recruiting! What's up guys? Riddance is here again and recruiting. Formed in early 2010, we were Bleeding Hollow Alliance's number 1 PVP guild with most of the servers high rated Arena players. After an absence throughout Cata and most of MOP, we are back, strong, for WOD! Instead of limiting ourselves to one aspect of what this game has to offer, we have decided to participate in all game content. We have a solid core forming for PVE Raiding and will be filling 2 core RBG teams later on this week. Our Raid times are Monday and Thursday 7pm-10pm realm time. Please contact Loekie for additional information. Please contact Cquel or Roadpiizza regarding our RBG teams. or any member in-game to direct you to an officer for information. Thanks! *Update* We are looking for Priest heals, a Warlock and a Rogue for our core raiding team. 630+ ilvl please whisper Loekie or Cquel in-game.Cquel5 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Looking for Highmaul [Imperator Mar'gok] Disc heals LFG 6/7 normal 1/7 heroic..LF [Imperator Mar'gok] kill anytime tonight or heroic run. Please only comment about the topic, no drama and be nice. Hit up BubbleBumm in game Thank YouBubblebumm1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Looking For PvE Guild Recently our guild leader quit and I'm searching for a new guild. If you're in need of a Warlock I can make any raid times on any day.Kidhype4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 [US][H]Blood Faith of [Bleeding Hollow] LFM Blood Faith is now recruiting all classes/levels. Seeking casuals and raiders for our core normal mode raiding team. Accepting transfers/faction changes/returning old players and new players. Blood Faith's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a medium-sized family oriented casual-progressive guild. We recently came back to WoW after going on hiatus. Guild Leadership has played since Vanilla and has experience leading in PvE and PvP. For WoD we plan on raiding casual-progressive but clearing content while it is relevant (before next patch). We will be focusing on normal mode raiding (10-30 members) while progressing into heroics. We will also be doing some light PvP. We will be doing guild heroics and challenge modes weekly. Every Sunday we will be doing old content for mounts/pets and achievements. Raid Needs: Looking for more Ranged DPS (Lock, Mage, Balance, S.Priest), some melee (rogue, enhance, DK DPS, feral) and Healers (pally, druid, disc priest, monk) Raiding Schedule: Weds/Thurs@10PM-12:30AM with Sat@10PM-12:30AM as a backup day for progression, Days/times are subject to change by team. What we can offer: US-EST Based Schedules (All schedules are welcome) Casual friendly Setting with a progressive raiding mindset Experienced MMO Leadership Guild Bank and Guild Repairs for Team/Veteran Members Website and TeamSpeak 3 Server Weekly Events (Dungeons, BGs, Raids, Farming, Dailies etc...) If you are interested please go to http://www.blood-faith.com/ and apply or message me or an officer in-game. Icelotha, Ruujin, Druletha - myself Kordiana, Kordi - Officer Vantasim, Vansdruid - Officer Shrimp, Wowsuchrage - OfficerDruletha5 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 <Coming up Milhouse> looking for Ranged! That's right! Coming up Milhouse is looking for all Ranged classes (Healers/DPS) for expansion into Mythic Raiding. Even though the first day of raids was plagued with server issues, we still managed to down some bosses! Currently 3/7N in Highmaul we are looking to start Heroic Highmaul next week and we want you to join us! Although Ranged Classes would be nice don't be afraid to ask. We're accepting all exceptional players as well! Our Raid Schedule is Tuesday, Sunday and Monday from 9-12 EST (BH Server time). My battletag is TimFakeKnee#1879 and our Guild Leaders is Vtek#1675. Feel free to add us if you have any questions about joining our Guild.Konan12 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 <<Final Doom>> <<Final Doom>> AKA <<Final Boss>> Horde Side! is now recruiting all 2200+ player in arena or RBGS who want to be in a fun environment. Our players range in experience from 2200- Rank 1 Gladiator. I encourage you to speak to any of our officers in game (Slamtard, Billmurrayx, Rykste or myself) or just post on this forum and one of us will be in touch with you!Adamsandlarx15 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Small Guild Looking to merge/join another http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/Minax/roster We have 4 very active, skilled, and veteran players. (Toshi/Super Toshi are the same person) We would be looking for a PVE oriented progression style guild, that raids M-Thurs (we dont really like to raid on weekends) Preferably 6-9 hours a week. I would say 2 nights a week is optimal, but could raid a 3rd day. No DKP please >.<Arkengate8 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 I Feel Delicious USBleeding Hollow Recruiting We're welcoming all new members to our guild. Our raid group is currently recruiting dps for raids. We're looking to raid Thursday nights at 10pm to 1am and Saturday and Sunday Nights at 8pm to midnight. If everyone is on and agreeable on weekends we may raid earlier, but those are our set raid times and nights. Raid consumables will be provided, also cookies! We're looking for a windwalker monk/Rogue/Warlock Currently for dps. Looking to expand our raid team to eventually raid mythic we will be looking for additional healers druid/shaman. PST in game or post here and I'll get back to you. I'll likely be on Einric, but I can also be on Tzelakil, Tigrissir, Kaijiru.Einric4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 [H] Ret Pally LF Weekday Evening Raid Team I would like to start off by saying that unfortunately my available schedule is not as flexible as I would like. This is due to having to balance school and work on top of trying to raid, however these are the times that I am able to make consistently (Starting January 11.) Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri: 4-8 PM EST Wed: 6-9 PM EST Now a little about myself and my raiding experience. I have been raiding on and off, mostly casually, since wotlk. The majority of my heroic progression was during cataclysm, however I always value progression first regardless of how much time I am able to commit to the game. I strive to put up the best numbers possible and am open to all feedback on both class and encounter mechanics. My current gear is a little bit shabby, but that is because it was not until recently that I decided I want to get back into raiding, so I am a few weeks behind in terms of gearing. If you have any questions for me feel free to contact me on Battle.net at #Noro1568Nòro0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 636 MM/BM (Experienced) LFG quit wow during last expac due to a family emergency, the guild I'm in <Carried> finished 25 US before I quit, I played a Boomkin at the time and could not imagine not raiding in a great guild and being competitive. my guild merged with a guild called <Modest>, and unfortunately with my times raiding with them is impossible. I work overnight at a hospital and I begin work at 11pm so I would leave about 10:30pm to make it on time this is also EST. What I'm looking for is guild that raids before I go to work or a weekend guild. I'm currently playing a Hunter, what I bring to the table is a great dps that knows what he is doing and contributes to the raid with suggestions and strats rather then just dpsing, I'm experienced in Heroic mode raiding sadly was unable to try out Mythic last expac. If interested leave a comment with your battle.net tag or link to your guild site so I may apply. I can assure you I would make an excellent addition to your raid team. P.S. Im also leveling a mage and lock and can get one geared and raid ready quick if need be. (I understand hunters are pretty much everyone's choice of range to level atm)Potshot4 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 LF new home Hello all, so after an expansion away from the alliance, all of MoP, my brother and I are looking to switch back and are looking for a new home. Both of us have a lot of experience in PvP, him more than me, and I was wondering how the community is on BH as far as PvP goes. I see on Realm Pop that there are many horde and not that many alliance but i also know that those numbers don't include active players so I was wondering if the horde here is all about camping the alliance or if the alliance actually fights back. Thanks for the info in advance everyone!Sanctüs26 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 <Sovereign> Recruiting for Mythic Greetings! I am Guild Master and Raid Leader for <Sovereign>, a guild comprised of a group of friends with real life and in-game relationships spanning 7+ years. After a long break from raiding competitively we have decided to dust off our keyboards to start preparing for the exciting prospect of Mythic difficulty raiding. Historically our community of players has always been successful in completing the goals we have set (server firsts, gladiator titles, etc.) and we're looking for like minded individuals to share in this process in the future. We believe that highly experienced leadership and keeping things fun are the pillars of success. Our current intent is to fill our roster to begin working on Normal and Heroic Highmaul and eventually progress into Mythic modes. We are looking for dependable, mature, dedicated players that will bring positive attitudes and maintain a fun environment. The strong are recognized and rewarded. Realm: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Schedule: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11:30pm CST (tentative) Raid Size: 10-20 Recruitment Tanks: Low Healers: High Melee: Medium Ranged: Medium Our recruitment is always open to exceptional players, but we are in current High need of a Restoration Druid and/or Discipline Priest. If interested in joining <Sovereign> please message me (Styg#1738) in-game. Also feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer them.Stygmata2 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 [A] Protectorate Recruiting DPS for raids! We are currently looking for preferably Ranged DPS for our raids, but are accepting any class/spec that isn't a tank. We currently raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM. Come join us to clear up Highmaul and progress into Mythic raids! Send us a tell in-game for more information!! Our progress through Highmaul is currently 4/7.Menoth2 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 WTB Corrupted Hippograph Hello I was looking to pick one up. Someone please let me know if they are selling one. thanksJustmagic0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Silthide Timer? Anyone have that silthide timer? Anyone know when he was last killed?Jøhnnydeath4 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 <Wizzy and the Boiz> Raid Guild Recruiting About Us Wizzy and the Boiz is currently looking for serious raiders for the guild's core raid group. We are a Horde guild on the US server Bleeding Hollow with ambitious goals for raiding in Warlords of Draenor. Many of the officers and core members in the guild have extensive raiding experience including a variety of raiding accomplishments. Our raid leader raided competitively from Molten Core through WotLK with competitive raiding achievements such as #4 US kill on heroic Lich King. Our leadership is serious about progression and working intelligently to compete against other top raiding guilds for WoD. As of 12/4/2014, Thursday of the first week of Highmaul, we are 6/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. We hope to finish constructing our raid comp by Monday and aim to clear 7/7 normal Highmaul and up to 3/7 or 4/7 heroic Highmaul by the end of the first lockout. What We are Looking For In order to achieve our goals and raid competitively on all tiers of WoD, we need other experienced raiders to fill out our composition. We are seeking raiders who are intelligent and skilled, who communicate well and follow directions, and who are willing to put in time to master their class and role. We are accepting applications for all roles and classes. Raid Schedule In order to apply for the core group, you must be able to raid 16 hours per week at the following times (all times are EST, which is server time): Monday: 7:00-11:00 PM Tuesday: 7:00-11:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00-11:00 PM Thursday: 7:00-11:00 PM Loot System We run on a council loot system wherein the guild discusses where gear would be most impactful for progression, and the gear is distributed thus. We log all of our drops and gear recipients to ensure that gear assignment is done both fairly and strategically. Application If you are interested in joining our group, you will need to submit an application. To access the application form, please visit the link below: http://goo.gl/forms/HBlE4OtdEz Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Shaangor#1849, Goat#1853, Danceblaster#1959, or Apocalypse#1608 on Bleeding Hollow for access to the application form.Stumpybumpy6 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 <Best> Bleeding Hollow US <Best> is recruiting for Ranged DPS (considering others, as well) for our Mythic progression. Fri/Sat/(Sun) 8pm-12am server time. Experienced players, high expectations. http://best.shivtr.com/ To apply. Thanks.Newtrollmilk0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 [Horde] WTB Spirit of harmony 30g each WTB Spirit of harmony 30g each or 600g per 20x stack. Send it as C.O.D to Odran-Bleeding hollow Thank youOdran4 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 <Amnesia> recruiting for our core raid group! Hello. Amnesia is a semi-hardcore raiding guild currently recruiting *almost* anyone and everyone for our core raid group. (NO PLATE). We are accepting all players but right now for our core group we only need the following: -2 healers (shammy/priest preferred) -2 DPS (1 ranged/1 melee) - no plate. 635 MINIMUM ilvl please. At the moment we are 1/7 Heroic and 3/7 Normal. MUMBLE IS REQUIRED. You don't have to talk if you don't want to or are a little shy, but we don't bite. We are friendly. We will be using personal loot until everyone has some more raid gear, then we will be switching to loot council. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8-10pm est. Commitment is a huge requirement. If you cannot make a raid just let someone know! If you are interested in becoming part of our team you can whisper me in game on either Zephiana or Genetic, or our RL - Zéüs/Rïkû/NémesïsZephiana7 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 level 70s come join my guild booty bay beach boys tyFionagoode1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Heart of Fear Xmog Run Alliance side. Tonight. Anyone interested? Free rolls on everything.Asapyoloqt2 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 WTB Jewelcrafting kit 1-600 for 10k. WTB Jewelcrafting kit 1-600 for 10k. send it as C.O.D to Odran-bleedinghollow. Add Deathhh0 Thank youOdran0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 [Horde] WTB enchanting kit 1-600 WTB enchanting kit 1-600 for 10k. send it as C.O.D to Odran-bleedinghollow. Add Deathhh0 Thank youOdran0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Gaming Gadgets Alright, we've seen a lot of crap on these forums lately so let's lighten it up a bit. Just out of curiosity, what kind of accessories do you use while gaming? Any certain mice/keyoboard combo you have/like? Speakers? Dual monitors? I'm using 2 23 inch Asus monitors with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard and my favorite mouse, the Razer Death Adder. I bought the Death Adder in a bundle with the mousepad/wristrest thing it had called the Vespula which is also amazing. Share what you have fellow BH'ers.Courser13 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 [H] LFM Early Morning Raiders (10M) Hello! Red Snappah is a new guild looking for early morning raiders to push through SoO and progress into Mythic raiding. If you are a 2nd or 3rd shift worker like myself, we are perfect for you! Our goal is to get a solid group of members to progress through content as a team while having fun! (This is a game, right?) Raid times: Weds, Thurs, Fri 0630 - 1030 EST. Currently Recruiting: - Main Tank - Off Tank w/ DPS OS - 2 Healers - Healer w/ DPS OS - 1-2 Ranged DPS - 2-3 Melee DPS Requirements: - 535+ ilevel. - Gear fully optimized for your class and spec. - Deadly Boss Mod installed or similar addon. Expectations: - Be on time to scheduled raids or let the group know before hand you will be unable to attend. - Come to raids fully stocked with food, potions, flasks, ect. - To have fun! For more information on joining, please contact myself (pacozetaco#1747).Pacothetaco2 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Late night/Early morning raiding guilds Looking for a guild that raids anywhere between 2am-10am server time.Shortypops1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Early Morning Raiding Guilds? Hello! i am thinking of transferring here. Wanted to know if there are any guilds on this server that raid from 3AM-9AM? I realize that sounds completely messed up as a timing! Anyone have any information on this?Chinoiti0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 [A] Tank LF raiding guild. I am a 635 Blood DK (constantly moving up, was 621 on Sat.) , and I am looking for a raiding guild. I am aware that Alliance raiding guilds are rare at best, but I am looking! If you don't need tanks I also have a 636 Hunter as well.Padai1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 638 Ele/Resto Shaman LF Raid Guild Looking for a raiding guild that fits my somewhat strange schedule. I work Mon-Wed 9am-10pm EST. Feel free to whisper me in game and ask questions.Agapan0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Any Mythic Groups Needa some Priestly Healzz? binh#1118 lemme knowInfluenced0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Looking for arena (2s/3s) mentor I'm a new player (started playing at WoD release) looking for one or more people who are willing to mentor me in 2s and/or 3s. I'm not looking for someone to teach me my class, but more along the lines of general arena tactics and how to play with or against different team comps. I typically play Ret, and am most comfortable with that spec. I can also play Holy, though I have considerably less experience doing so. My schedule isn't that consistent right now, but I have quite a bit of free time during the day (this may change soon), and can play most nights/weekends as well. I'm an EST player. I have just about every popular VoIP program, and will use whichever one is prefered. If this is something any of you would be interested in doing, I would love to hear from you!Emri22 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 What does BH think of no flying? I love it, but only because it has revived world pvp. I just wonder how those PVE server people even find the motivation to log in. It sounds so boring.Winn34 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 639 warrior tank 3/7N 1/7H Lf guildPhyrixon3 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 LF Horde guild that raids early Does anyone know of any guilds on horde side that raids earlyish? anytime is good as long as it ends around 9-10pm latest, im on EST+5 (British player here) so the usual guild raids that go on until midnight or further means playing right through the night! Ive been around since vanilla mostly in Enhance spec but im happy to heal too, currently 630ilvl cheers!Searsison0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [A]ex-top tier raider lf relaxed raiding Prot/Fury War I'm tired of try hard guilds playing a game that's already easy mode. I'm looking for a guild full of people that actually want to have fun. I've done the hard !@#$ and this game will never be that difficult again. I don't want to work hard for things everyone gets. I got my rare titles and mounts when they mattered and none of this new content will hold a candle. So being the jaded warrior that I am, I'm looking for some other people that won't take it so seriously but are still good players. I don't cause wipes and I can learn any raid in 1-2 tries if not the first try. When I play the game, I'm focused on it and I do my job. This game is at it's best when you're with people you get to know, make jokes with, and enjoy their company. Not when you're competing for meaningless rankings that gain nothing. I've been at the top, I've been at the bottom, and I like it right in the middle. Achieves. Server first and only Kel'Thuzad kill - Lightning's Blade - Vanilla Server second Kil'Jaeden - Firetree - BC Server first Malygos and Sartharion - Firetree - Wrath I don't count anything after that.Grimlop1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 LF Copeland's Clarity! Want to buy Copeland's Clarity, shoot me a price and contact info. Looking to buy today!Trezzy2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] 639 Frost mage LF raiding guild Hello I am looking for a horde raiding guild. My friend would also probably like to join if I did, he's a 615 druid (will be 635+ soon I'm sure) and also has a 640 prot warrior. I work 3rd shift (midnight to 8 am) Thursday - Tuesday so best raiding times for me would be about 5 or 6 est to no later than 10:30ish. Until I find something, if anyone needs a mage during that time let me know! CheersFlekluz0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Durotar Drug Lords - RECRUITING FOR PvP- DDL is looking for to boost it's roster with more active PvP players! Players of all experience levels are welcome to join, as well as other more experienced players that are interested in push rating in RBG's & arenas. With an experienced crew we would like to expand our scope once more into the PvP world. Btag: Davos#1168 <-- Megan Btag: Sillierafiki#1681 <-- Rahfreaky Btag: Parker#1398 <-- ArzbrexMegan10 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] <SUP GIRL IM HOOD> Rated PVP From Mark, RIP forum ban (will still be updated regularly): <SUP GIRL IM HOOD> Is not a world PVP guild. This is a guild meant for rated pvpers who wish to have an ease at finding partners, we recruit people whom are only 2000+ in arena.The reason we do this is because, sure you can bar people with lower ratings, but then you will also not have as an active guild, and if someone is 2300+ They will most likely armory, and/or see them advertising as 1750 in guild and not play with them. We run RBGs every Friday and Saturday, anywhere from (8-11 server time) at 2200+ MMR. Voice Communication - Skype (don't think about it we'll blow up your router) Classes needed/wanted for Core RBGs are: FC FILLED Healers FILLED DPS Death Knight-Target Caller Requirements to joining <SGIH> - Level 90 2000+ In twos/threes/ and/or 5s. (This can be replaced with being 2200+ in RBGs, and not having the arena achievements.) No basic girls. <3 Things we don't accept: Obnoxious trolls in guild chat. People that leave after losing one game (I wish I could say we win every game but the reality is events happen in RBGs and if losing one game at 2200+ MMR is the end of the world for you, this probably isn't the guild for you) Whom to contact if you're interested in joining: Mark, Stopdropnrop, Markpally, Ravagelol, Twerkteamcpt, Daruss (Daruss is a ladyboy)Twerkteamcpt21 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [H] Shadow Priest and Lock lfRaiding Guild TL; DR: Returning WoW Lock and S. Priest looking for guild that raids on weekends at anytime or on weekdays after 8pm EST. My brother and I are long time returning players from WoW. We played from Betas through WotLK, and raided in one of the top progression guilds on our server (Frostwolf) at the time. We stopped playing after WotLK, but have since returned and moved over to Bleeding Hollow due to the dropping population of our old server. We bought the game 2 days ago and thus are pretty new to WoD. However, we would like to find a guild for end game raids. Our ilvl is 620, but we are pretty experienced raiders. We are both very obsessive with min and maxing our dps and theory crafting, but the only thing holding us back right now is gear. If you have any questions, feel free to reply or message me in-game. Thanks!Kwaheulb2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Looking For a PvP Guild Have 10 Horde Toons looking for a PvP guild to call home.Worldboss13 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Maybe going to transfer? I am a long time PVE'r that is tired of killing bosses with the same AI every week, and am wanting to PVP. looking at maybe transferring here, as i have seen that this is a solid PVP realm. so now i ask you, is this a good place to learn the ropes of PVP? as you can see from my rating, im not the best right now (part of that is from having a dead weight shaman as a partner) but i am willing to learn. interested in all aspects of PVP. arenas, rbgs, wpvp, you name it. im not a keyboard turner, i know how to play my class, and i know how to keybind/write macros. just wanting to know if this is a good server to transfer to in order to get busy slaying the alliance. thanks!Crendandor18 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 AM player pvp/pve interested I'm an AM player looking for a guild, Biggest thing is i'm looking for a social guild, would be nice to Raid but as long as there people that would like to group up and pvp i'm happy. I am no achievement hunter, or real big quester/leveler. Every day player usually on anywhere from 7am-12pm CST, Main as feral willing to work things out to fit certain role for raid or pvp (no OS atm) vent, skype, mumble, TS, (the works ya know)Bullybluffs0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 4 Friends LF Weekday Raiding Guild <H> So, I mean sure it might be more practical to start something since we already have 6, but honestly the couple of us who have led guilds before are too tired of it to do it again. With that said... we have just about everyone 630+, think 1 dps is just at 620 from re-rolling. We have myself - Holy/Ret Guardian Druid MM Hunter MM --or-- Elemental/Resto Shaman No more Combat Rogue his availability is too vastly different from anyone else. So just us 4 now. We're looking for ideally two nights a week, Mon - Thurs, between 8pm - 11pm.Rwyn9 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 WE STRICTLY PVP IS LOOKING TO EXPAND!! We strictly pvp is a community based on illidan we are looking to expand our community and share the one voice com where people from all type of servers can jump into raid call to hang out or look for a group for premade bgs randoms or arenas so please if u have certified leading skills and want to join the branch we are looking for a leader u will be the gm of the guild u will follow our rules and u will be commanded by me on how the ranks will work i ensure u we will be the no 1 community guild in the world if we can expand this to more then few servers and be the first to have a guild gone global on more then a few servers. We Strictly pvp 1 is for 2k above our 2nd guild is under 2k but we are looking to branch a "WE STRICTLY PVP" ON EVERY SERVER ON THE US REALM Please post if intresteed Hey Did you know you can find us at www.wspvp.wowlaunch.com We Are Also On facebook u can simply search We Strictly Pvp or check this link www.facebook.com/WeStrictlyPvpDkchronic13 Dec 11, 2014