Bleeding Hollow

Feb 13, 2015 < Forsaken Cult > Friday Night Event! ... Hey Bleeding Hollow! Details above, you are invited if you are horde!Isunami0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Any 2.2+ pvp guilds on horde still? Wondering if there are any 2k-2.2k pvp guilds on horde still and if so who?Oggog1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 (H)zulu hour looking for more WE are a casual guild that is raiding tuesday /thursday nights at 8pm server(eastern). We are 6/7 NHM and and just started in to BRF with gruul down. We have run into some real life issues and some members have had to stop raiding. So we are looking for a tank with dps off spec ,a couple more heals and have room for more ranged dps. Get in touch with anyone in game and you will be directed to an officer.Skólár1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 (H)<Twisted Menagerie> Recruiting Heals & DPS We are a evening raiding guild progressing through Blackrock Foundry. We have raiding experience dating back to Vanilla and have always been pushing to rank highly among other guilds on our server. We are looking to fill several more spots, which include: healers, leather dps, but will consider all exceptional players. Our overall goal is mythic, but we need you to get there with us. Currently we are: 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry Our raid times are: Thursday 8:30PM-Midnight Sunday 8:30PM-Midnight Message any of the following in game: Hartif Mëgätrön Mesmorized http://twistedmenagerie.shivtr.com/Mesmorized0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 LF horde raiding guild 8-12m est I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my classes extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. Raid days that i am available: Can raid any day of the week, 8pm est to 12m (earliest I can raid due to work) and have weekends wide open. Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun. And killing at the same time. I can transfer whenever . I can speak with you in mumble if you want more info. Some of my achievements: Cleared during progression relevance: MC 40 Onyxia 40 BWL 40 ZG AQ 20 AQ 40 (Except C'thun) Naxx 40 Doom Lord Kazzak Doomwalker Gruul's Magtheridon SSC TK BT Hyjal Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf) Naxx 10 & 25 ICC 10 & 25 Ulduar 10 & 25 Onyxia 10 & 25 Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf) Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic MSV Heroic Cleared (guild died) HoF Heroic Cleared ToES Did not raid on heroic ToT - Did not raid at all SoO- 11/14 H HM- 7/7 N 7/7H 2/7M BRF- 4/10N 5/10H https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3945683/latest/ Battle tag nerd35#1530Niubilty1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [H] LF DK for TreeSG 3s, 1950cr pushing to 2k Hi, My rdruid partner and I are looking for a DK to complete our team. We have a lot of experience running this comp and you should too! Current CR, past experience and ilvl are all gonna be considered here. If you're at our CR that's good, but if you're a little lower we'll take you if have some achievements. BTAG: DobotRicks#1762 My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Guts/simple Rdruid's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Clownfish/simpleGuts0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Glitched, Raiders wanted We know that there are a lot of guilds recruiting at this time. Glitched is an established guild that has been around for about two years now. We merged with Remedy, another guild that has been raiding for several years going back to the start of WotLK. Our guild consists of adult players that work during the day so we only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm server time to 11pm server. What we do in two nights of raiding most guilds do in three nights. We are looking for healers and dps to join our 15 man strong team of raiders. We have more then 15 raiders but they do not show up regularly. If this sounds at all like a good deal for you then please contact myself, Solardark, or Hipswing in game and we will be more then happy to talk with you. We are currently doing BRF on normal to see the fights. As of right now we are 5/10 going into tonight's raid. We have our own 35 person vent server that is for guild use. We provide enchants and gems to main toons that raid.Solardark0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 @Comex Queued into a skirm with you, was a fun game, glad to see some people are still sticking it out on BH, I gave up once I came back a year later and it had only grown worse. Not a bad warrior, 10/10 knew how to hide behind a pillar and let me offheal him. Glad to see AV still around, BH will turn around some day, the pendulum always swings. Meanwhile I'll be off in space PvEing on a random server. It is really sad to see what has happened to BH.Phenwalker24 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 looking for a casual social guild Im looking for a horde guild that is casual and social. I have several alts that i want to move to an eastern time server.Deydoril1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [H] <Timeless Legion> Recruiting All! <Timeless Legion> is a newly formed guild on Bleeding Hollow that is looking to build a core raiding team. We are currently looking for active members to fill all raid slots, Tanks/Heals/DPS. Leadership has 7/7H experience, so If you've just hit 100 or have been having trouble finding a raiding guild that's a good fit for you, feel free to hit me up in game or shoot me a message. We will be gearing a team, and as soon as we get enough members, we will make a hard run at Highmaul and BRF shortly after. Only requirement is some raiding experience, and a desire see as much new content as fast as possible. Battlenet ID - Jonesy#1724 -MarelloMarellø7 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Sexy Raiding Guild? =D Good day fellow players! I'm currently looking for an awesomely awesome guild that raids 1-3 times a week (2 being preferable). Raid times are preferred to be EST o.o My item level is currently rather low, but if anyone is willing to wait/help me get gear, I'll be fit and ready to raid. I take criticism quite well, research on the fights, listen to the raid leader, etc. Thank you in advance to any guilds that even think of accepting me into their ranks =)Fuyukai4 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [H] 672 MDPS LF Semi-Serious Raid Guild Yo, Like to have fun playing so no screaming or craziness guilds. Started DPSing this Xpac and I'm enjoying it. I can still tank also but prefer not too. Currently only completed a few normals in BRF, finished full heroic HM pre BRF. Would like to start w/a guild that at least clears normal. Availability is 5:30-9 server. Those hours are semi-flexible. Thorsbane#1955Thorsbane0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 WTB 50 Heavy Junkbox, Horde side Paying 25g per box. If you have any and want to sell them to me, just CoD them to the character I'm posting with, Triplex.Triplex0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Hunter LFG Item lvl 640. Available through the week and weekends.Dirtystank0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Lvl 640 surv/bm hunter raiding guild Lfg for raiding purposesDirtystank0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Anyone interested Anyone interesting in a bleeding hollow discussion YouTube video? Think I'm gonna make one soon, was wondering if any suggestions, - komodadKomodadragon1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Tank/DPS + DPS/Heal LF heroic/mythic 673 Tank / 675 Glad DPS (Warrior) almost a complete fury set @ 675 670 Resto / 670 Ele (Shaman) 2/7M HM + 8/10N + 5/10H LF Heroic BRF Progression guild that will begin mythic when it comes out. Looking for a guild that doesn't consistently get hit by beastmaster's spears or oregorger's rolls, and knows how to position blast furnace's slags. We're looking for a guild to do mythic progression, and a guild that will soon have 10/10H on farm. Thefatty#1295 (warrior) Kaboose#1246 (shaman) Edit** We have experience in 10/10N. Downed H maidens, and had 10% wipe (due to tank DC) on N blackhand.Thefatty6 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Who Remembers.. This game? http://puu.sh/fHWy1/294ddf91c1.jpgRoxamus4 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Guild Recruiting - Drunken Gaming League <DGL> Is recruiting CORE members for Heroic and Mythic raiding. At least be 6/7H and be able to pull 20K+DPS/25K+HPS. If you are serious about progression and getting geared with mythic in time for Blackrock's release then join up. Raid times are not set in stone, as we are newly formed and would be willing to change them based on the groups need. Currently 6:30PM EST tue/thursday start time.Mileyçyrus4 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 LVL 100 Hunter Item lvl 630 BM/Surv Looking to find a raiding guild/pvp not the greatest player, but would like to join a guild that will help me and allow me to progess slowlyDirtystank0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] Anyone Need Healer Fill for BRF Today? Title says it all. I, a 663 rDruid, am looking to raid Normal or Heroic BRF today (02/11/2015) with a group that plans to clear a larger portion of the raid. I have had experience with BRF, have AoTC, and will try my best to help the group succeed. I will be available to play from 5 PM. Additionally, I am looking for a 2-a-week raiding guild/group that strives to perform at their best, constantly try to improve, but only raids twice a week (pref. T/Th, but am available M/T/Th regularly).Hotsanddots0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Anyone still doing Mythic HM? Im looking to get some more bosses down in mythic Highmaul. Greenguy#1414Niia0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H] Unrelenting Fury Recruiting! <Unrelenting Fury> (7/7H)(1/7M)(9/10N )(3/10H BRF) is recruiting raiders for Blackrock Foundry! Raid nights are Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Currently we're recruiting all roles (meaning tanks, healers and DPS) If you're interested, you can add me on Btag: Kamaruka#1886Diatet0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 connected realms why do i not see Bleeding hollow on the lists?Kronykknight1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Hunter LF Guild Surv hunter (665 I believe iLvl) looking for a guild. I am looking for a more relaxed guild to play and raid with. My work schedule does not play nice with raids going to late in the night. I am 7/7H HM and know how to play a hunter (unlike the influx of fotm ones), trust me, you wont see me back peddle away from zerker rush or fire. Currently I am open all days of the week, but would prefer to not raid later then 10pm server time on weekdays. I also PvP a decent bit (I have slacked off the last few weeks due to guild break up). If the guild also had a RBG team, that would be a nice bonus. I dont do arenas. Yes i have a mic, vent etc etc etc. Played since BC and so on and so forth. I am on just about every night, so feel free to hit me up in game or on here. Yours in buckshot NêrdshotNêrdshot5 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [H] <DONT FALL> Recruiting Hello all! <DONT FALL> is currently recruiting active and mature players to join our main raid group. We are in particular need of a competent tank (Sadly, a main tank is taking a leave of absence) and reliable DPS. We have MSV on Farm, and currently working on HoF progression (2/6 almost 3/6) We want to be able to start ToES progression soon, but of course with the right raid group! We are a pretty laid back and casual group of people. We like to have fun and support each other. <DONT FALL> is also French speaking friendly. Many main members speak french as their first language, but there is a great mix of English/french speakers. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-10 server time. We have optional time on Sundays where we want to be able to continue progression. So if you are a reliable and mature player looking for a run and active guild, please PST in game : Cosaga Arpeggie Kargork Tekzone Cheers!Arpeggie5 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 <Dixie Nourmus> Fresh Ally guild recruiting <Dixie Nourmus> is a very fresh Alliance guild that is currently in a massive recruiting phase that is going steady. We are looking for all roles currently to fill our core groups for Rated Battlegrounds and Raiding. We are offering guild repairs, materials, enchants, and much more for our core players. We currently do not have any times set but are looking at mostly weekday activities along with some weekend clean ups. If you are interested in joining our guild of already experienced players trying to push ratings in Rated Battlegrounds or progression in Raids then please feel free to whisper me in game at Trapsalot, or one of fellow co-leaders Lytes and Trapsalot. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns then feel free to contact any of us. Thanks for your time and I hope we can build these core teams so we can get out there as soon as possible!Trapsaspot0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 im just an orc I woke up, it was 7 I waited 'til 11 Just to figure out that no one would PST I think I've got a lot of guildies but I don't hear from them What's another night all alone? When you're spending everyday on your own And here it goes I'm just a orc and life is a nightmare I'm just a orc, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and Azeroth is Having more fun than me tonight And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my garrison I'm staring at these 4 walls again I'll try to think about the last time I had a good time Everyone's got somewhere to raid And they're gonna leave me here on my own And here it goes I'm just a orc and life is a nightmare I'm just a orc, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and Azeroth is Having more fun than me What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody How did this happen to me? Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep And every night is the worst raid ever I'm just a Orc [repeat x5] I'm just a orc and life is a nightmare I'm just a orc, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and Azeroth Nobody wants to be alone in Azeroth. I'm just a orc and life is a nightmare I'm just a orc, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is Nobody wants to be alone in Azeroth Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and Azeroth Having more fun than me tonight I'm all alone tonight Nobody cares tonight Cause I'm just a orc tonightKazgrah7 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 WTB 2k rating in 3s WTB 2k+ rating in 3s. NastyChain#1134Furpettetwo72 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 <Rachael Ray Fight Club> RBG guild recruiting Hola! All hail rachael ray and her bad !@# cookies. This is intended for people who are under 2k experienced. Anyone above 2k and wants in must talk to a officer and be expected to prove your skill. Do you pvp all the time? do you use vent regularly? Do you backpedal? Then we are not for you Now, Are you a massive troll?, Do you wake up and ask yourself, "what would swifty do?". Were you recently deported from ireland? How about wanting to excell at high level pvp while wearing a 2hander and play enhancement shaman? Ever tried to get ret paladins above 2k in rbgs? How about fury warrior? Can you take random nudes on skype from random guildmates all while being called expletive names when you log on? Ever had the burning desire to fill random guild banks with blacksmithing hammers? Then RRFC is for you! We are recruiting another batch of non 2k+ rated players for our guidl expansion. Every season we have a large amount of recruits that come in and want to be apart of the top pvp guild on the server to be denied and eventually kicked due to not preforming to standards. Unlike other top guilds, we believe in finding the diamonds in the rough, all the while keeping a hilariously fun guild atmosphere. The spots are limited, so you have 3-4(estimated) weeks in order to get in with open recruitment. Not everyone is retained. Advantages: Learn from the best of the best on how to improve your class. Multiple 2200+ rbg and arena players will help you improve in any, way shape and form. We want to win, we want to "pokemon it up". We dont use cheats or glitches (*cough*bailamos) We have a lot of 1600--1800 heros that are 2100 and almost 2200 this seasonEvery game is expected to be competitive. This guild is a lot of fun. We dont have drama cause we remove it. We care about our guild brand and you will be expected to represent it in a positive way. Disadvantage: Raging, lots and lots of raging. You will be called bad daily and you will be expected to get better progressively. This is all aspects of your pvp experience. All of us, myself included, have high expectations. You will be removed if we dont have consistent progress. You dont have to be good at this game to get in the trial phase or have a high achieve, just be expected to work on your class to get better at it every day. Msg Cathorist, anyone above trial with interest, they will have a officer contact you.Kathorist8 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 The start of a new era. I wish to write a text for you guys, my favorite people. BH, oh what a ride this has been! First I remember is when I first saw the Sha of Anger; I was but a small level 88 but I wanted to kill him to see what I got from it. My character dying over 15 times on all the attempts I realised it was not only the boss who was killing me, but all the pvp that had been going on. Alliance and Horde fighting for the boss tag, and see if they got lucky with loot. Then it comes to my mind, Isle of thunder Those times I would see <flag>, <HAx10> and all the different horde clans and other guilds constantly fighting in the Isle, how careful you had to be when traveling by yourself in there, I have very good memories in that place. Then vendors, how they would constantly get hit, how would all factions fight back, the black market auction house comes to my mind as well, I remember some good pvp in there as well. Timeless isle, oh Clemmy, I love you buddy. You are always camping that place with your friends, I remember getting camped by you as well on the tol barad graveyard. Was tons of fun me trying to run away, as well as you and your priest friend getting in the stormwind roofs ^.^ Tol barad Oh boy! Sometimes smal fights, sometimes big fights, sometimes fights that would last for HOURS, Good memories. All the Warmane returns and guilds, ending up leaving. <flag> went PvE before leaving to ED, TE coming back, OTM going horde, Arcanita forum posts, some people leaving BH, Alliance Vanguard getting stronger every day. No matter what other people say , Bleeding Hollow has been the best server to wpvp since years ago, and this will not change, no matter how other people might think different because they think they were the reason why it is like that. BH is getting transfers from other servers, AV and TE are standing strong, and believe me, there will be tons of fun in Ashran and a lot of world pvp while leveling. I tell this to my Alliance friends, you will never walk alone And last but not least, a huge welcome to Final Boss - Such a great guild, a great adition to BH alliance. I can't wait to have fun with you guys in WoD, we already got some of you in our orgrimmar tours as well ^^ very nice group of peeps, and you will always have AV there if you need us for anything:) As well, I would like to give a shout out to IWC, for providing fun so we can both have a good time in Wpvp, I hope as well to get some more horde guilds growing in the world pvp aspect, so we can have twice or even triple the fun. I have some good memories from this Jackie Chan oriented expansion, but I can't wait to start a new era of Bleeding Hollow tomorrow. I wish you all the best of luck, and see you around. Partz loves you :) Thanks for being the best community to play WoW on, you guys make this server be tons of fun. Much love -Me ^^ P.S: If I forgot to mention something on my text, feel free to add it on your post, share with us your favorite moments throught the expansion, all the things that happened in Bleeding Hollow ^^Pártz22 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [A] Mutation recruiting for RBGs Mutation Is looking to pick up the following classes for core RBG group: Mist Weaver Hunter We ask that you have at least 1800+ achievement in RBGs Our main group runs Saturday-Monday @ 9:00PM ST We are also accepting ALL other classes as well to start a secondary group. Please respond here or contact me in-game.Hakkshadow1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 @Ironwolf Clan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epz_DSonR4 This video was made the night before Alliance Vanguard was created, enjoy.Blom42 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 [H] Red Grave PvP Shababagabz Hello all on Bleeding Hollow, Red Grave is now reopening its doors to any and all PvPers, regardless of experience, gear, or skill. We're looking to dabble in a little of everything, WPvP, Arenas, and RBGs, however RBGs will be our bigger focus of the three. Last season we pushed 2.1k in our main RBG team, and 2k in two other teams. Currently there are no set dates for when we're planning on RBGing, but we are looking at having atleast two teams, one for serious rating pushing, and one for lesser experienced players who still would like to attempt to push. Edit: Our RBG schedule is now roughly set, we currently are looking at getting three groups, two for pushing, and one that is newer player / inexperienced player friendly: Grp1: Running on Tues/Weds, 8-10PM Grp2: Running Fri/Sat 10:30pm-12:30am Grp3: Running Sun/Mon 8:30-10:30PM, this is the newer / inexperienced player friendly group. Currently in need of: Healers:MW monks, hpallys, disc priests. Additional RBG leaders: Last season Red Grave had 5 RBG teams pushing rating, I however no longer have the time (nor the patience, lel) to run all five groups, so I would like to find serious players who are interested in leading their own groups, or learning to do so, either is fine and we have the tools to teach and assist with the team building process. As always, feel free to contact me in game for more information, via mail or in game whisper, cheers!Rakhanddon37 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 2 LF BRF Progression 671 Warrior - Prot Tank (Can Glad DPS, but preferably Tank) 665 Shaman - ele/resto (667 enhance, but prefers resto > ele > enh) 7/7H + 2/7M HM (3 weeks on farm now) 2200+ XP in RBGs and Arenas 9/9 Gold CMs in MOP 8/14 Heroic (or mythic) SoO (with having to pug 1/2 the group each week) We don't necessarily want to leave Bleeding Hollow or switch to Alliance, but if you give us an offer we can't turn down, we will. The last two guilds we were in have disbanded for certain reasons, leaving us without being able to get gear for the last month. This is why we have such a low ilvl for our experience. Our main goal is to progress into Blackrock Foundry as fast as possible, trying to have Heroic on farm ASAP. PST to TheFatty#1295 or Kaboose#1246Thefatty1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 665 ret pally looking for weekday EST guild Hello, Due to the low population of my server/guild, I am looking for a Mon - Thurs raiding guild preferably 7pm-10pm EST. I have experience in 7/7 normal 6/7 heroic HM. Willing to transfer Thanks, DingziDingzi0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 676 Hunter or 667 MW Monk I have two characters Rcg(hunter) Rxg(MW/MONK), Avidity went ka-boom lately. Entertaining offers, pref a 3/7M+ Guild. No Fri/Sat raids pref. Drop offers below. Or BTAG Add me RCG#1741Rcg4 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Methodical Currently seeking active and dedicated players, Extremely fun environment and still downing content. Reforming group from wrath, most are around the age of 30. We use TeamSpeak and raid on Tues Wed Thurs from 8-12 est/server. If interested please apply @ Methodical-guild.net and our officers will be in contact shortly.7/7 H, 2/7 M, 9/10 N, and 7/10 HSkiidmàrkz0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 2/7 M HM and 5/10 H BRF recruiting DPS! <RIP> is currently recruiting DPS for our 20 man roster into Mythic progression. We raid 8:30-12:30 tues/wed. Visit http://ripbh.enjin.com/ and check us out!Hecatius0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 {A} Innervate is now recruiting =) <Innervate> is now recruiting! Were a LATE NIGHT raiding guild LFM to fill our core roster. We take raiding serious as well as having fun in the process. Leadership is ran by IRL friends who are all on the same page in order to make things happen easily and smoothly as possible. Our guild is currently looking for more people to be reliable to fill out our Core Roster to eventually push through Mythic BRF content. We supply guild repairs for raiders for progression as well as Flasks, Pots, Feasts. Raid awareness is a must. Raid times: Tues 11:30pm - 3am Weds 11:30pm - 3am Sun 11:30pm - 3am Make sure your on time =) Attendance has been an issue so as long as you can commit to the raid times we should have no issue. We raid 3 days for a few hours in order to push through content. You must be knowledgeable of your class and its off-specs. Our primary voice communication system is Team Speak 3. Were currently recruiting any and all classes except tanks. Accepting all skilled applicants. Classes most in need: Warlock Shaman DPS Balance Druid Warrior DPS WW Monk Current Progression 7/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 1/7 Mythic HighmaulProronispro0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 [H] <Declaration of War> Recruiting. As we all know, Horde has been a bit quiet lately. Alliance have been having a field day in the world with minimal Horde resistance. That must stop - now. A new era must begin, one of balance between factions. There have been a few guilds that have made the Horde proud by fighting for our faction. We have allied ourselves with the factions of the Horde and have constructed a <Declaration of War> against the Alliance. The Horde are strong, and together, we can claim what once used to be ours. Join us in this battle against the Alliance, and watch as we claim victory. We welcome any of you that have a thirst for Alliance blood to join us at <Declaration of War> Today we celebrate our new beginning! A new age has dawned, and the histories shall be rewritten. We will not go quietly into the night.Alexciana181 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LF RBG group cr 1689 ilvl 652 502K health Tank/fury off spec LF RBG guild send me in game message or here. Thanks!Crushsurc0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 best female belf face? I think 3 is my favoriteMysticalsoap0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 This is beyond inspirational https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMivdZ-mbI http://www.twitch.tv/nohandsken/profileSvara10 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Casual Raiding Guild (Pok Gai) Pok Gai is a new casual raiding guild looking for some new members for PvE we are a CASUAL raiding guild, no yelling goes on in our voice server and we love to have fun, but maintain a good balance of fun to actually beating content. We raid at 8-10pm Fri/Sun, although if you can't make it its fine we are curently looking for rDPS, mDPS, and a raid healer pst myself (Engai) or Arixsen for a inviteEngai0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 To whoever owns the name: Pandaramic I just recently server changed to this server to run with a guild, noticed my name Pandaramic was taken from my last server, is it possible for me to buy this name from you? I was the original owner since beta release on my old server of Hyjal, Looking to keep the name for my videos and whatnot. Let me know if we can work something out!Pandaramic17 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 [A] Looking for PVP guild RGB/Arena Two experienced players looking for a solid guild. Just hit 100 the other night and gearing. (Other player is a Disc/Holy Priest) 1700+ XP in all brackets just got back into the game. I have no problem target calling in RBGs and am very vocal. PST in game if online, if not drop a line here.Lashback1 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Georgia players? Any Georgia players on this server? Southwestern Georgia here, about 30 mins from Albany and 30 minutes from Dothan, Alabama. Just wondering if there were any others out there! :-)Walkìngdead53 Feb 8, 2015