Bleeding Hollow

Jan 13, 2015 [H] Wizzy and the Boiz 7/7H 1/7M Recruiting. Wizzy and the Boiz is currently looking for more raiders to fill out its core group for further mythic progression. We have a close raid group so far with many of our members knowing one another in real life and having raided with each other for many tiers now. For the most part our guild atmosphere is laid back, while still taking progression seriously and having expectations for individual performance. We are looking for a few like minded players that want be a part of a hardcore group and raid competitively with the ambition of being a top guild on the server. Recruitment needs -Mdps (warr/dk) -All ranged dps classes *Will consider any skilled applicants. Raid times Tues 7-11 EST/server time Wed 7-11 EST/server time Thurs 7-11 EST/server time Loot system The loot system we use is loot council with values such as total stat upgrade, stat priority, performance, and attendance taken into consideration when distributing loot. If you are interested in applying If you are interested please add Danceblaster#1959 or Apocalypse#1608 for more information. The application process will consist of an interview in addition to a 2-4 week trial period.Apocâlypz0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 This place is so empty My thoughts are so temptingStaggot3 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 ilvl 660 fury warrior lf raiding guild Im looking for a new raiding guild to call home. im looking for a new guild due to a schedule change that puts my available times to raid mon-friday 7 to 11 p.m eastern. I would prefer to only raid twice a week. my experience is currently 6/7 normal and 6/7 heroic in Highmaul. I have a fair amount of end game experience which started back during vanilla. I am always on time, always fully enchanted, gemmed, flasked with every fight researched to the best of my ability. I am laid back, cooperative, and here to have fun. if you have any questions my battletag is sandman#1150. I appreciate you taking the time reading my post and considering me for a raid position!Renaris1 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Coming up Milhouse mythic run. (Monday 1/12) Coming up Milhouse needs you. Monday the 12th at 9pm EST(Server) we will need a few people to fill a spots in a mythic raid. Currently the spots that need filling are - 2 Healers (Druid/Shaman) 2 DPS (Pref Ranged/Enh) All items will be free roll Mumble required 660+ item level Know the fights (Mostly Kargath and Twins) PLEASE DONT BE SAVED. Post here if interested or message TimFakeKnee#1879 Vtek#1675 with any questions.Vtek1 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 [H] 1/7 M 7/7 H LFM Wizzy and the Boiz is currently looking for more raiders to fill out its core group for further mythic progression. We have a close raid group so far with many of our members knowing one another in real life and having raided with each other for many tiers now. For the most part our guild atmosphere is laid back, while still taking progression seriously and having expectations for individual performance. We are looking for a few like minded players that want be a part of a hardcore group and raid competitively with the ambition of being a top guild on the server. Recruitment needs -Mdps (warr/dk) -All ranged dps classes *Will consider any skilled applicants. Raid times Tues 7-11 EST/server time Wed 7-11 EST/server time Thurs 7-11 EST/server time Loot system The loot system we use is loot council with values such as total stat upgrade, stat priority, performance, and attendance taken into consideration when distributing loot. If you are interested in applying If you are interested please add Danceblaster#1959 for more information. The application process will consist of an interview in addition to a 2-4 week trial period.Spacelizard2 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 Late Night Raid Group Hi guys, I have a horrible work schedule and I can never really raid anytime before 11 pm or so server time. Does anyone out there have an already going latenight raid group? or would anyone be interested in the idea of starting one? I was thinking something along the lines of 11pm to 2 am.Dastardlie0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 660 DK tank lf guild (transfer from arthas) Hey folks, Old timer from Arthas looking to transfer here on Bleeding Hollow and currently looking for a 7/7 Heroic or Mythic progression guild that raids 2-3 nights a week from preferably 7pm est to 10pm est or weekend. Have gear for DPS aswell if needed but I am mostly set on tanking. I am not looking for the most elitist guild out there but more of a friendly and most importantly, stable guild. Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ABhKpQNTy4168aVfIcegrips1 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 iL 635 Tank looking for normal and heroic HM feel free to get in contact with me on here or in-game. I am wanting to continue gearing through Mythic, I am a very aware tank and know my class very well. if you are a serious yet laid-back player looking for some low stress raids and dungeons, like myself, I look forward to hearing from you and putting some game time in. Im only worried about the tank gear that improves my spec, I also believe in helping the undergeared members of the party by allowing them have the loot they need the most so everyone can grow together and nobody gets left behind. Beelzemuff - Bleeding HollowBeelzemuff3 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 I just want to be on top of the threads hiAnklestalker10 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 1 night pugging LOL 1 NIght of being on sargeras, pugged 1/7 mythic in about 45 mins......lol to hell with bh....good job on your prog that I can get in a pug on real servers enclaveDorkatronic10 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 [A] <Violators> PVP Guild <Violators> We are a newly formed PVP guild looking for more to join we will be running arenas/Rbgs must be 2,2k+xp to join message me or Pestiliance for inviteRèmix4 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 672 Rdruid w/ logs. LF weekend Mythic guild. Hello all, I recently transferred and joined a guild, but unfortunately due to a sudden loss of members we're unable to field a mythic team. I'm currently looking for an organized guild that has an opening for an experienced healer. Ideally, I would like to find a guild that is very close to or currently pushing through Mythic HM. Current raiding experience: 7/7h 0/7m No attempts * I prefer a guild that is at least at my current progression. Latest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/report/H4CPXd6KBvjxwnTr#boss=1719 * These logs are from my last HM raid. I was not going out of my way to pad the meters. They are what they are. What I'm looking for: - An organized guild with goal oriented leadership - Mature members that are focused on the success of their guild - Quality players that are serious about progression raiding - Members that have a sense of humor and enjoy the game What you'll get in return: - 10 year player - A highly experienced, dedicated team player - A reliable raider with nearly 100% raid attendance - A loyal member that will always put his guild above all personal goals - A player that always comes prepared with both raid essentials & knowledge of each boss Please reply with your guild info and I will contact you if I'm interested in your guild. ...or you may contact me if you have any questions. Stonepony76#1967 Thank you.Decklyne0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Methodical (H) 7/7H Recruiting for Mythic! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-12 EST Recruiting for Mythic raiding! What we are looking for: RELIABLE raiders who will have high attendance and put in the effort every night. Players who want to push progression. Players who want to have fun while raiding, and in other aspects of the game. Players who who are looking for a good group of people to raid with. What we can offer: Group of experienced raiders from all expansions. A friendly, easy-going group of players who enjoy playing the game with each other. Social environment where members like to be active in the game with other guild members. We try to be on a first name basis with our players. In high demand for: Ele/enh shaman, feral, mage, lock, spriest, and ww monk. If your class is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you! Loot: EPGP VOIP: Teamspeak Please contact one of our officer in game or apply at methodical-guild.net. Contacts: Merkshow#1993 Worcester#1573Brusco27 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 [A] Innervate (5/7H) Recruiting <Innervate> is now recruiting! Were a LATE NIGHT raiding guild LFM to fill our core roster. We take raiding serious as well as having fun in the process. Leadership is ran by IRL friends who are all on the same page in order to make things happen easily and smoothly as possible. Our guild is currently looking for more people to be reliable to fill out our Core Roster to eventually push through Mythic content. Raid times: Tues 11:30pm - 3am Weds 11:30pm - 3am Sun 11:30pm - 3am Attendance has been an issue so as long as you can commit to the raid times we should have no issue. We raid 3 days for a few hours in order to push through content. You're expected to have gems/enchant/flask/food. You must be knowledgeable of your class and its off-specs. Our primary voice communication system is Team Speak 3. Were currently recruiting any and all classes except tanks. Accepting all skilled applicants. Must atleast be 7/7 Normal. Classes most in need: Warlock - WTB YOU. WW Monk Ele Shaman Disc Priest If you have any questions feel free to message an officer in game. Proronispro - GM Hematic - Raid Leader Hate - Officer Ydahs - OfficerProronispro3 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Looking for RaF Hi everyone. I bought my second account. Looking for someone to play it as it has RAF. Lemme know if your interested in leveling together. ( Bleeding Hollow Horde or Darkspear Alliance) ID Desperation#1331 masterfaq@mail.ruStrengthman1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 [H] 3/7M «VanLyƒe» LFM Hardcore Mythic EST <VanLyfe> Horde-US-Bleeding Hollow Loot council system: DPS and Healing officer combined with the GM will decide who loot will be given to based off of performance, BiS value, etc. ... Guild website: http://vanlyfe.enjin.com - - - - - - **If your class is not listed, feel free to apply or contact us regardless, we're in need of exceptional players for Warlords of Draenor ! ** ... - - - - - - Applicant Requirements: At least 2 out of 3 of these must be met. 655+ item level and 680 legendary quest line ring 7/7 Heroic minimum or extensive past experience Logs* **LOGS ARE MANDATORY - - - - - - Guild History: ... Who are We? ... Why join <VanLyfe>? Community ... Laid-back ... No Clique ... Fun ... Interested? ... Questions? ...Ayshur1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 IF IF King downed tonight by an elite special forces division of horde. RIP your majesty. IF is now horde dominated. However, Gnomergan was singlehandedly defended by Deacon of AV and we had to leave the zone. Good job Deacon. NO deaths but we feared his transmog.Yggdamsel39 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Enchanted Thorium Chest + Legs If anyone is seeking the elusive Enchanted Thorium Breastplate + Leggings I can craft them on my paladin Denariuss for the materials + tip. Just send me a message or an in-game mail if I'm not online.Denariuss0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 <Resonate> Alt Raid, LF ALL Hi guys, I am one of the raiders from resonate. Some of our raiders are going to start an Alt Raid starting soon, but since we do not have enough from our guild, I would like to recruit some people to join us in progressing through normals/heroics/mythic. We are current 3/7 Mythic in our main raid and have experience to lead as long as people listen. This raid would require you to have some experience on your main or alt, please be at least 7/7 on normal and some fights from heroic. We are looking to go through the instance with ease! Raid times would be: Wednesday 8-12 EST, Monday 8-11 EST (for the first few weeks, probably wont raid on monday just to get more geared before going into heroics) Although you do not have to join our guild, you just have to make sure you add me on realID. We are looking for about 15-20 raiders~~ Currently we have 2 tanks 3 healers 5 dps could use about 3-5 more dps, pref ranged! Here are a few questions I will require you to answer. 1. Can you make both days? 2. What is your current experience in Highmual? 3. Link you armory of main and alt, please list which one you are bringing. Please answer these questions on this post or pst me at cptnclutch18#1990.Mallyficent15 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 LF weekend guild on alt 7/7h 1/7m prot pally lf weekend raiding guild on alt. do very big damage, never die. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Ogfknstarvez/simple -armory of said alt. like 654, but gear shouldn't really be a problem. This is like last weeks HM logs. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/e84a86e9-6e05-4fc1-a244-7700b53cd3fe/report/89#v=0,d=0Cokedout0 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 [H]<Old World Order> 7/7 H twth8-11 95%attend Background: Old World Order is a 20 man Mythic guild. 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Our intention is to progress through Mythic modes while adhering to a less demanding schedule due to real life commitments. Our core have been playing since Vanilla/BC at a top 10+ US level and enjoy progression raiding. We have a very open and fun atmosphere in vent. You need to have thick skin to raid with us because we often joke and poke fun at each other. We are very vocal with our constructive criticism. We are also very active: running old raids, and even pushing challenge modes when we can - we strive to maintain a very active atmosphere. RAID SCHEDULE: We have three scheduled raid days per week. You are expected to have 95% raid attendance. Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST Recruitment: We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for our mythic team! Guild Leadership: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in-game if you have any questions! Rawrseven (rawrseven#1991) Rawkiller (rawkiller#1815) Axxent JolekStarblaze26 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 This really necessary? I don't even know what to think about this. http://i.imgur.com/ESKa1JF.jpgGooblord129 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 [A] ilvl 648 Prot/fury warrior LF raid guild Moved back to the states recently and am looking to transfer to a US server and start raiding with a semi-serious guild. Previous experience as a ferral and dk tank/dps in BC and wrath end game content. Feel free to PM to chat! krypton619#1865 Have a great dayThugone0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 The Future of Bleeding Hollow Day by day, there is indisputable evidence that the hegemonic Wolfclan declines in power. Many will contest this statement - some out of delusion; others out of sheer denial. Their futile attempts to make exist a false reality are all subject to the same pitfall of empirical data. As Rome fell in 476 by means of over expansion and lack of political unity, so the Wolfclan shall collapse in mere months. Look, for instance, at their polarity within the forums - the elitist of the Clan are a disgruntled, egocentric bunch who are sure to be undermined by their pawns that they have so long kept in the dark. Rallys, the tyrannical despot who will utilize any method as to keep power, conforms to a kind of Machiavellian paradigm where he swells power bases on the ignorance of his subjects. As I have learned from both myself on the ventrilo server and my insiders within the clan, Rallys grows further into rage each day, soon unfit to rule. Meanwhile, freethinking, liberty-driven, likeminded alliance grow each day, many from differing guilds. We do not need to unify under one guild banner, however, we must work together in this conquest to reclaim our freedom. Men and women of the Alliance: this is a call to arms to usurp our oppressors and once more free these lands that have long been bound by chains. The tides are turning, the moon changes his course.Cragster110 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Grats Pie Chart Nice Mythic imp kill.Winn16 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 670 Druid Tank 7/7H 1/7 Mythic LF Guild! Hey there everyone! I am a Tank with experience in being a raid leader and officer in hardcore guilds and actually was a GM of a US top 200 guild in Wrath. Essentially I was forced to play more casually in Cataclysm and barely played in MOP but still killed mostly everything while it was current content in both expansions. With a new job comes a better schedule for me to get back into more of a serious raid team. Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet, in game or this forum post. *** Willing to transfer*** Availability: Mon-Thurs 7-11pm EST Fri 7-12am EST Sat 9am-12am EST Sun 9am-11 EST Kowabunga#1899 Questions or concerns please add me!Kowå0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 yo TE did I get anyone with that nuke?Mysticalsoap7 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Free Server Transfer? Out of curiosity, assuming we were eligible for a free server transfer to a low-pop PvP realm, how many people would be interested in taking it?Nekrot30 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Atomic Vodkaz Recuritment <Atomic Vodkaz> is currently recuriting Hunters/ Holy and Shadow Priests/ Ele & Enhance Shams/ Locks/ Monks/ DK's that are 660+ ilvl, 22k+dps to move into Mythic Progression. We are currently 7/7 heroic Highmaul. Raid times are Tues-Thurs 10:00p.m.-01:00a.m. EST. Off sever players are more than welcome to come trail run Heroic Highmaul with on these nights or off nights. We are currently building our Mythic Core team and will be working on a second team later on. We have many experienced raiders with experience form Vanilla and BC raids. for any additional information please feel free to contact me or our GM in game. Leo#14551 or Danny#1862Leonxx0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [A]Riddance 6/7H recruiting for M push & PVP! We are specifically looking for the following: - Highmaul Core pushing toward Mythic. We need 1 Shadow Priest, 1 Disc Priest, 1 Mage, 1 Hunter, and possibly 1 Resto/Boom swap. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday and Thursday 8pm-11pm realm time. We realize "things happen" but we desire perfect attendance and a serious attitude toward progression. Ideally your ilvl should be 640+ but gear is not as important to us as attendance, attitude and knowing your class well. If you think this fits what you're looking for in a raid team please whisper Mesden, Effed, Elenonti or Cquel in-game for more information. - RBGs. We are formerly a PVP guild, but we have been focusing a lot on our Highmaul team recently and are now looking to start building a solid RBG core. We run on Sundays from 12noon to 3pm realm time and all classes are being considered. We have a lot of members in the guild interested in RBGs, so we are also looking for another RBG Leader to begin forming a second group (would prefer a lead with at least 2k+ exp in rbgs). Contact Cquel or Xxdk in-game for details. Lastly, our community is also open to casual Raiders (as we are forming a second Highmaul group this week), PVPers and friendly/mature people. We have a private Ventrilo server and repairs for special ranks. If you're interested whisper or in-game mail any of the people mentioned above for an invite. Thanks! http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/bleeding-hollow?faction=allianceCquel1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Best Rogue spec? I was wondering witch is best for pvp. Thanks^^Nixele8 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 greyhound ... still waitingBae0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [H] <Durotar Drug Lords> Raid Recruitment Hey everyone! My name is Nathan, my main is Dreadheart and I am here today to recruit YOU into the Durotar Drug Lords. This thread is specifically for our Raid Recruitment, a thread containing details on other aspects of the guild will be posted in due time. About Our Raid Team: When we decided to run a guild and put together a Raid team, we had basic ideas in mind to which we still hold dear. - Raid better, not longer. We here at <DDL> prefer to rely on skill to down a Tier rather than spending enormous amounts of time throwing ourselves at a boss in hopes of downing it. Going into a fight, we expect all raiders to have done their research on said fight and know how to perform their role properly. Obviously tactics and approaches will be discussed at the time of Raid as well but general knowledge of an encounter is key to our success. - Casual Schedule. We have lives outside of this game, we don't want to spend 3, 4, 5 nights a week to clear an instance, just to say we got it faster than the next guy. We run a 2 day schedule and a clean up day for farm content which is completely optional. 3 hour blocks per night means that we aren't going to be the fastest progression guild on the server but we will have the most fun! - Non-elitist attitude. Elitists need not apply. We don't care if you are World Top 100 Lich King kill, what premiere raiding guild you have been apart of, or how much higher gear score you have, we play this game to have a good time, not to have people scream in your ear for doing something wrong. We have plenty of experienced raiders within our roster that know the ins and outs of their class and role that are more than willing to help anyone struggling, that being said, we are a progression guild and want to down bosses in a timely manner so if we don't feel you have the chops for our main team, we won't bring you and we will let you know what aspects are needed to be improved. That doesn't mean that everyone isn't given and equal opportunity to prove themselves, it just means that if you cannot perform your role at the level of content we are encountering, we will kindly ask you to join our Alt Team that will be running the same content on a TBD schedule. You will have plenty of time to work on your gameplay and will have many chances to be brought back up to the main team when we feel you are a good fit. - A fun welcoming community. We want our guild members to feel important within the guild, not just another number. We accept any and all people with open arms and want to make this guild your new home. More than anything we want you to enjoy your time with <DDL> whether you are a lifer, a casual looking to dip into Raiding, or a brand new player aspiring to World First Raiding. Voice Communication: This should go without saying but Voice Communication is extremely important, if not the most important aspect of raiding. We need to be able to communicate. Because of this, we have chosen Teamspeak 3 as our Voice Comm program. This is non-negotiable for our raid team, all members are required to have it downloaded and ready at the time of the raid. Schedule: This is still TBD (to be decided) but in 5.4 we ran Saturday and Sunday nights from 7:30 PM until 11:00 PM EST (aka server time). Pulling the boss no later than 8:00 PM is our goal. Please, when applying add in what times work for you and what times don't as we are still in the finalization process of picking our schedule. What We Need: Right now, we are still building the team. The core of our group is still with us so we are looking to pick up a few more raiders interested in what we do here. Roster as of 15/11/2014: (as we confirm roles within the guild I will update this, keep in mind that we have a larger core group but members are still slowly shuffling back into the game and I need to discuss roles with them) Tanks: - Bluerangerr - Angryz - (OPEN - mostly looking for a DPS with the ability to tank if need for a third tank arises) Healers: - Minmatar - OPEN - OPEN - OPEN (DPS with healing OS) DPS - Dreadheart - Megan - Lemememaster - Saurfang - Lavos - Seismic - Teg - OPEN - OPEN - OPEN - OPEN (exact number we are bringing per encounter, not yet known) Other Aspects of <DDL>: Other than raiding, our members enjoy all aspects of the game: - High rated PVP (RBGs, Arena) and casual PVP (skirmishes, random bgs), led by our PVP masters Icyfury and Funnypants - Small scale World PVP, led by Icyfury - Old school raiding for transmog, mounts and achievments (this happens on a daily basis) - Levelling alts - Guild events - Other games like Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Diablo etc. - much more! For more information on other aspects of <Durotar Drug Lords> be sure to look for our main recruitment thread, coming soon!Dreadheart30 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 H <Bronze League> looking for solid raiders! Bronze League is looking for players to fill our raiding ranks! We're a tight-knit group of friends who have been together for years and mythic (formerly heroic) progression. After taking the holidays off, we came back to find that many of our members stopped playing/had real-life issues interfering with raiding. However, our solid core team of ~10 people is still strong, and we're looking to start fleshing out again for mythic! Looking for people who know their class, know the fights, and are, in general, competent players. We're in dire need of DPS - especially casters! No application is necessary - just whisper someone online and we will get you into the next raid, for trial by combat! Our raid times are Wed and Thurs, from 7-10pm eastern. Please be on 15 minutes early for invites! When Warlords first came out, we smashed normal and got into heroic as soon as it was available. However, holidays and attendance issues have stalled our progression. We are currently 7/7 N and 3/7 H as a guild, and the officers have been pugging for the last few weeks due to lack of bodies, so most of us independently have experience on all the heroic fights. If you are interested in a guild with light raid nights but heavy progression, throw me a whisper and get in on the ground floor of our reformation! :)Alasa1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] 665 Boomie 7/7 H LF Late Night Mythic Availability: 11:30+ est Monday - Thursday Experience: 7/7 heroic, Have raided every expansion ranging from vanilla naxx and upto 7/14 H SoO before mythic change. Looking for experienced leadership with ambition and dedication, 2-3 days a week. i have parses up you can check them on: wow-heroes.com/character/us/Bleeding%20Hollow/maxster/ Criticals#1671Maxster1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 LF (H) weekend raiding guild Hello, I'm struggling to find a guild that is raiding N/H Highmaul on the weekends. Looking to raid either on this character or one of my other characters. If your guild or one you know of, raids on weekends, please let me know. ThanksBloodfång2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [A]<Cant Handle My Broness> (PvP) <Cant Handle My Broness> Alliance PvP ---->We are recruiting for core spots in WoD in all aspects of pvp. RBGs are our primary aspect of PvP and we hit 2300 this last season. We frequently hosts events like PvP Tournaments, Random BG runs and WPvP events. We have played many different comps and strategies, and pride ourselves on game knowledge and skill. We are pretty laid back, however we take rated play seriously. Arenas are run frequently and you can always find a team to play with. When we are not running RBGs/Arenas we can be found in BGs or out in the world slaying horde. ---->(Requirement to join is 2000 in RBGs or any Arena Bracket. You must link achievement for ginvite) ---->If you have any further questions, whisper in game Perryy, Puury, Rashai or on battle.net @ Perryy#1504.Poptartcat14 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 LF Challenge Group Hey guys! Just as the title says im looking for a group to try and get some challenge modes going. I have a TS server and usually on must days from 8am-3pm. Let me know if ur interested in tryign to get something rolling!Mofojo0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 @AV Is there any way i can talk to any of the hunters that were in the Wargame last night? I want to improve my gameplay and i feel like talking to them would be a good idea.ßullseye16 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Immerseus Solo? Wondering if doing this with a pet to absorb Corrosive Blast is considered a bannable offense, since apparently its considered an exploit? I wish to solo old content for pets and mountsTicklefuzz2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Help with mog! :3! http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=78328:45233:78331:21481:31787:45667:21486:24457#modelviewer:4:5;34617;17;58947;7;34615;8;22757;6;27411;4;58542;10;29877;3;43199:1+0:0 Does anyone think this mog looks okay? (Alliance colors) You can troll it or w/e. Just want an honest opinion! :)Jholagian3 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H] <Handle it > Recruiting for Raids Recruitment - Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view. - Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap. - High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Mumble and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated. - A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. - An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote. Application Process: After you post your application in the appropriate forum it will be reviewed by raiding members of the guild and there may be some back and forth discussion that you can engage with. If this part goes well we will schedule an interview over Mumble. After the interview is completed, if you are accepted, we will bring you into the guild for a trial period of approximately one month where all of the members will evaluate your skill, attitude, and attendance. At the end of one month you will be promoted to raider status or removed from the guild. Trial duration is at our discretion. The following is an application template that every application will use. Copy/paste the template, fill it out and post it as a new thread in the application forum. Be sure to fill in all the questions. If it looks like you spent about 20 seconds doing your application, do not be surprised if we spend less time than that declining. Please make an effort with your presentation and try to write coherently. Applications that lack detail have a very good chance of not going anywhere. In addition, parses are a must. Application Form Character name Class Primary spec Link to your Armory profile Raid UI screenshot Computer specs WoL Parses or similar What addons do you use? Do you have an authenticator? How did you hear about Handle It, and what made you consider applying? Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them? Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that. Website link http://www.higuild.enjin.com/homeTankgar10 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Darkside I have something important I need to tell you. I anticipate it will result in my receiving a barrage of angry e-mail from the Darkside accusing me of being fatuitous, but unlike the Darkside, I value forthright talk, square dealing, and honesty. First off, the Darkside is trying hard to convince a substantial number of obstinate widdifuls to interfere with the most important principles of democracy. It presumably believes that the “hundredth-monkey phenomenon” will spontaneously incite coldhearted dopeheads to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that the Darkside finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, if you spend much time listening to the Darkside's trash talk you'll inevitably hear the term “nondeterministic” thrown around. Usually the Darkside hurls that word as an epithet, a way of accusing someone of addressing the continued social injustice shown by high-handed, intransigent misguided-types or of doing something else of which the Darkside disapproves. More accepted usage of the word, however, is to describe the manner in which it is not uncommon for the Darkside to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole stentorian affair as some great benefit to humanity. The Darkside once said that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. Its encomiasts tried hard to blame that narrow-minded quote on me. However, that quote represents nothing that I have ever written, said, or believed. I avouch, therefore, that most people pretty quickly figured out that he who pays the piper calls the tune. With that in mind, I did a little research to find where the Darkside gets its money. It turns out that it comes primarily from directionless couch potatoes, foul-mouthed lie-virtuosi, and—you guessed it—the worst types of soporific purveyors of malice and hatred I've ever seen. This explains why if the Darkside can't stand the heat, it should get out of the kitchen. The Darkside is like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of fetishism and you'll see an ethically bankrupt Bolshevik hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of heathenism in an incoherent attempt to manufacture outrage at its foes by attributing to them all classes of flippant commentaries. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that the Darkside is widely seen as unforgivable for laying the foundation for some serious mischief. Expect it to lie low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of its sins. Afterwards, it'll surely return to raising extortionate demands. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, “Where is the Darkside's integrity?” Apparently, even know-it-all the Darkside doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't matter much if it did, given that I am not predicting anything specific. I just have a feeling, an intuition, based on several things that are happening now that the Darkside will plague our minds by the end of the decade. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because due to the Darkside's lecherous, unctuous ideals we have witnessed the emergence of a mass movement of privatism on college campuses.Necrachilles28 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Hi There. Hi. I just joined your lovely server 'Bleeding Hollow' and I wanted to Hello to anyone who may read this. I hope to make many friends on your wonderful server. Thank you very much~~ ^-^Nixele23 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 H<Handle It> 7/7H LFM Mythic Raids Times Tues, Wens, Thurs 9:30pm est-12:30 est Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view. - Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap. - High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Mumble and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated. - A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. - An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote. Application Process: After you post your application in the appropriate forum it will be reviewed by raiding members of the guild and there may be some back and forth discussion that you can engage with. If this part goes well we will schedule an interview over Mumble. After the interview is completed, if you are accepted, we will bring you into the guild for a trial period of approximately two weeks where all of the members will evaluate your skill, attitude, and attendance. At the end of two weeks you will be promoted to raider status or removed from the guild. Trial duration is at our discretion. Application Form Character name Class Primary spec Link to your Armory profile Raid UI screenshot Computer specs WoL Parses or similar What addons do you use? Do you have an authenticator? How did you hear about Handle It, and what made you consider applying? Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. Do you have any secondary specs or alternative characters that you feel you play at a similar level to your main? Do you have sufficient gear to be raid viable with these specs/characters? What recent experience do you have playing them? Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that. Feel free to contact myself Fìno or Freedom in game with any questions!!Tankgar8 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 2014 - Yearbook Superlatives for BH Add your own! Most Casual: The Enclave Most Likely to Succeed: Caps Lock Crusaders Best Guild to Take Home to your Parents: Alliance Vanguard Most Shy: Ironwolf Clan Best Hair: Nexxors, Hand of A'dalNexxors46 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Free Transfer to Korgath - A Look Back The free transfers to Korgath opened up roughly a year ago. There's was a lot of back and forth, especially amongst the Alliance side, as to whether or not Korgath would be better. Remember during this time the Alliance AH was way behind the Horde, and 'World PvP' on Timeless Isle was a mess. Has BH alliance gotten better since the transfers?Suspend27 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 H <Destroy Them With Lasers> Recruitment <Destroy Them With Lasers> We are a Horde guild that raids on a later in the evening schedule. We are looking for people that want to tackle Mythic content, as our goal is the hardest content this expansion has to offer. We are comprised of many people from different backgrounds and have seen the game progress since the days of Vanilla. Starting Mythic Next Week! Currently 7/7H Currently Recruiting: Mage Druid: Resto , Balance Hunter Warlock Shaman: Resto Priest: Disc, Holy, Shadow Paladin: Ret Monk: Mistweaver,Windwalker Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Sunday 11:30pm – 2:30am Server Time (8:30pm – 11:30pm PST) Must have: Raid Materials (flask, pots) Raid Awareness Knowledge of fights or initiative to research beforehand Mumble Sense of Humor Loot Distribution: We use a Loot Council to determine who gets the gear. The decision is made based on factors such as: Raid attendance, performance, need, and who will get the most out of it. Loot won’t always go to the top dps or healer, as we do need to spread it out to ensure a better raid overall. Contact: Our website: http://destroythemwithlasers.enjin.com/ <GM>Snigs - Rogerdodger#1632 Adammonroe Rhyannon Muraki#1948Snigs3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 H}Monk tank/dps/heal-LF weekend raiding guild have a monk that is ready to start raiding.. looking for weekend guild.. Know fights pm me thanksHynastin0 Jan 7, 2015