Bleeding Hollow

Nov 28, 2014 <Hellbent> Recruiting We are a more casual group, but like to get things done at the same time and have multiple people who use to be hardcore raiders. We have some spots open still for our core group. We are looking for mythic capable raiders. Healer: resto druid or MW monk Ranged dps: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin Raid days/time: Monday-Wednesday (starting on tuesday each week with monday being clean up day) at 9pm-12am est. We will be using Loot Council for gear and Mumble is required. A minimum of 625 ilvl is required by December 2nd and have full knowledge of the class that you're playing. If you have questions or interested you can contact me here or in-game or contact Splasion (Guild Leader) or IhurtzyouAjitzarlek1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 @Axebringa of Synesthesia u wot m8Hestwiggle0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Rare Spawns If you see Nakk Or Luk or any other rare spawn for that matter die post them here. Im not seeing any updates.Jøhnnydeath8 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 WTB Leatherworking/Engineering kits [A] Looking for a Leatherworking/Engineering 1 to 600 kit Add Faeta#1988 for detailsFaetaqt1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 The Horde forum users What happened to all the horde people that posted on here recently? -(yes I am a level 100 nelf btw idk why my profiles been bugged for months)Floorz19 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 10 Questions I have for you 1.Why did you start playing World of Warcraft? A friend in middle school told me about a game he started playing and he wanted to show me. 2.What was the first ever character you rolled? A paladin (Darkhammer) 3.Which factors determined your faction choice in game? My friends rolled alliance so did I. 4.What has been your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft and why? There are many but the night we battled a force more than 6 times our numbers in Orgrimmar will go down as the most memorable for me. #37v219 never forget. It was as if we were reenacting the movie 300. 5.What is your favorite aspect of the game and has this always been the case? The community of friends that you build as you experience the game has always been my favorite part of all this . It has always been the case, I don't really play wow for in-game accolades as they mean nothing in real life. 6.Do you have an area in game that you always return to? Zangarmarsh on the mushrooms right outside the raid instance, when it rains. 7.How long have you /played and has that been continuous? 10 years on and off. Played vanilla all the way to Cata and left the game. Came back in may 2014. 8.Admit it: do you read quest text or not? I did not used to. For WOD I did with my leveling partner and we really enjoyed the story. 9.Are there any regrets from your time in game? Tough question. The only regret I have was leaving my previous community (Emerald Dream) the way I did. I was seen as one of the wpvp leaders blue side and had banded together the guilds (The Emerald Order) with the help of some officers to fight the horde zerg. It failed after a few months due to infighting from the other partner guilds and also from a realization that the faction pride was not there. I don't regret leaving but maybe I could have done it different. I remember getting a tell something along the lines of " but you're the blue wpvp leader what are we gonna do now?" Unfortunately, that question is one I was never able to answer. Had I not left though I would have never arrived here on BH and had literally the best gaming experience in my 10 years playing so again, tough question. 10.What effect has World of Warcraft had on your life outside gaming? I can't really say it has had any negative effect on my real life as I never got "addicted" to this game. Back in vanilla, bc and the other previous expacs I was very into the game but had more interest in going out with friends and still being a teenager. In my now adult life I feel like my experiences have actually made me a better leader in-game. So in theory, my RL has in turn affected my wow experience for the better. Template : 1.Why did you start playing World of Warcraft? 2.What was the first ever character you rolled? 3.Which factors determined your faction choice in game? 4.What has been your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft and why? 5.What is your favourite aspect of the game and has this always been the case? 6.Do you have an area in game that you always return to? 7.How long have you /played and has that been continuous? 8.Admit it: do you read quest text or not? 9.Are there any regrets from your time in game? 10.What effect has World of Warcraft had on your life outside gaming?Dèacon54 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Happy Thanksgiving Regardless of all the rivalries and trolling, We wish all of the BH gaming community a Happy Thanksgiving. To all serving our country THANK YOU for your service, God bless you and we wish you a safe return. Deaz and The Alliance Vanguard.Déaz23 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Alliance you remind me of... a small child who breaks things just to get a rise out of their parents. Have fun with Khadgar.Fleshjuice31 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Luk'Hok Killed Luk was killed 7:45EST on 11/27/2014. Spawn exactly 30 hours from last death.Jøhnnydeath0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 LFG for legendary quest Auchindoun(Heroic) Must be 615+ Just need the blood of the last boss. Looking for more that are on that part.Forbin3 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Holy Pally and Arms Warrior LFG (Horde) Myself and my friend (Namblaman for armory) are looking for a raiding guild this expac. Our guild has not done any raiding since first tier of cata so we would like to join another. We are available for raiding anytime on Sunday as well as Monday and Tuesday anytime after 6pm server time. Reply to this thread or mail me ingame if interested or for questions/concerns.Zabatakis0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Ex-Sunwell Druid & War Xfer LF Raiding Guild Hi all, A friend and I are looking into server transferring somewhere where we can raid heavily around 10pm and onwards several times a week. About us: We both were hardcore raiders in TBC and beginning of WOTLK. We were both top healers in Sunwell guilds raiding ~4 nights a week for 4-5 hours. He played Shaman and Huntard, I raided resto and tank spec all through BC. Right now he plays prot/dps warrior and I play resto druid (can change if needed). Specs: both willing to adjust as needed to suit needs Reason for transfer: the server we are playing on now has a ridiculous ratio of ally:horde. There aren't really any horde raiding guilds. We are looking to experience content and have fun raiding while progressing quickly through content. More than glad to fill out formal guild apps. If you have any more questions just ask. RegardsTrolbotchikn3 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 <Im punching his face> Recruiting <Im Punching His Face> LF Active Raiders and PvPers we are currently recruiting a mage and hunter for our core heroic/mythic progression team. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 1230am-230am server. Raid opens Dec 2nd and we plan on being in there day one! We require you to be 630+ to begin raiding, and have past heroic/mythic progression experience. We are also recruiting active pvpers. We will be forming a rbg team after the season has begun consisting of some of last seasons members and we will need to fill some spots for people who did not return for wod! Our rbg team reached 2k+ last season and we aim to reach higher this coming up season! If your into pvp and looking for a group of people to spam randoms with or arenas or just goof off in ashran this is the place!!! Reply here or in game to discuss interest.Tåcocåt1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Happy Thanksgiving! To all my lovley BHers, I want to wish you a Happy thanksgiving and ask you, what is one thing you are grateful for? Me, It is not begin forum banned and begin able to talk trash and my friends.Bae18 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Jurassic World Trailer Enjoy! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4Lucyornyu7 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 LF daytime + weekend raiding guild ilevel 630 looking for a raiding guild that goes atleast twice a week. Preferably EU friendly times.Felbittiez0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 <X Legion> Recruiting on Bleeding Hollow <X Legion> a Casual-Semi-Hardcore raiding guild are recruiting 2 healers and a couple ranged DPS that are raid hardened. We have a solid group already, but are unfortunately losing a healer because of her old Guild returning to the game after over a year. I am also trying to expand our group right now to work through Normals, Heroics, then push into Mythic with the people I see fit for the job. I am the GM, I was a Heroic RL and GM in WotLK and Cataclysm. MoP didn't interest me much until the end, which is why I only cleared normal and I think 1 Heroic boss 1 night for fun. Our raid schedules are Tuesday and Thursday 10 PM EST to whenever we get tired. We are running Heroics a lot and working together to get each other geared and getting all the enchants and whatnot that we need for raiding. The group I have got together now are a new group aside from a few friends, but are all solid healers with plenty of raiding experience behind them. The first couple weeks may be a little rough, but once we get our feel for each other, I'm confident we'll be busting out this xpac's content. We also have plans for PvP and RBG's outside of raiding. I got a team together at the end of MoP and we got to 1800+ in only a couple days.(I know it's not a massive feat, but when I push, I push, and so do my team mates). You can PST me(Comengetit), or any of my Council members with ilvl and raiding exp if the times fit you. Council; Sgtrosalina, Moonheim, Anderah.Comengetit0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 RIP is recruiting!! <RIP> is recruiting for WOD Mythic! 12/14M SoO. Currently in need of boomies, MW/WW monks, locks, and a holy paladin. Times are 8:30pm-12:30am Tues/weds server, pst for more info or apply at ripbh.enjin.com. If you want to learn more information feel free to msg me in game or Steezzysteez,Keylir,or Scylliane. We are recruiting these classes specifically but all experienced classes are welcome to apply!Hecatius1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 LF High DPS for Silver CMs this Week. Looking for a few dedicated high DPS for Silver CMs this week. Would prefer Mage, Hunter, Lock, Moonkin, and Ele. Reply if you are interested. Must be fully geared, pull high DPS, and come prepared.Fáblé0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 LF DPS Silver Modes This Week Hello, Really looking for a few dedicated high DPS for Silver CMs this week. Would prefer Mage, Hunter, Lock, Moonkin, and Ele. Reply if you are interested. Must be fully geared, pull high DPS, and come prepared.Fáblé0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Ready to lvl my horde toon, LF a Pvp guild!! Hello all After lvling my alliance toon to 100 on a low pop server I think it's time to return to horde. I am looking for a serious active mature pvp guild who focuses on RBGS primarily. I have 1850+ exp. Any guilds willing to recruit me? I dnot mind if I ride the pine till I prove my worth. Again I looking for a serious RBGS guild. Thanks in advanceApoçalypse2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Stop the spam Can you guys on Horde stop spamming "where is Prayer" or "That feral is ganking me again" "omg who" "Idk some dude named Prayer" I swear I go into any place in Draenor doing some dailies and I have to fend off 5 ruin gaming members trying to drive by gank me (which by the way never works) and get my chat spammed with Prayer who by the way is a woman......... I just want a little peace and quiet every now and than when I am out trying to get some mounts.Ãether19 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 RG recruiting scheme http://puu.sh/aTaVE/271e95b24e.jpg http://puu.sh/aTaWb/ad65dbc34c.jpg Not only he tries to recruit a guild leader, but people from other faction who trash talk him on the forums.Péppérs89 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 4 Heroic/Mythic raiders Looking Raid Group We're a monk, hunter, lock, rogue group that has been together a long time - all of us are 14/14 mythic, and were 580+ before 6.0. We're looking for a new raiding guild for WoD. We're looking for: - 2-3 days a week - Between 7-11:30 server - Former experienced group preferred Thanks.Pumaboots0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 [H] <Raiding Naked> 20-man Mythic Raids <Raiding Naked> is putting together a 20-man Mythic raid group for WoD. We're on Bleeding Hollow playing Horde and are looking to be semi-hardcore. Raids will be fun but also seriously progressive. Casual players/socials are also welcome to join if they just want to have some fun. We're in need of all classes/roles, but are primarily looking for exceptional ranged DPS to fill a full 20-man Mythic roster, although all applicants of any role will be considered. Our current roster is made of a group of friends that have recently resubbed to prepare for WoD. We're all veteran players playing new toons that enjoy PvP, PvE, and drunken WoW nights :D Raid Times: 10 - 1 am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights (1 am - 4 am server time/EST W/Th/F mornings) Application: To apply, please fill out the following application and send it to raidingnaked@gmail.com. http://bit.ly/X3X1ci Additionally, you can visit our website at raidingnaked.blogspot.com Loot: Loot will be handed out on a need MS/greed OS basis. As a raid/guild leader in the past, we have never had issues with handling loot. Any questions can be sent to Crithappens (Majestic#1751) or the e-mail above.Crithappens0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Pvp? Me and a few friends were thinking of moving here from Tichondrius.. We were wondering.. Is the PvP community active on this server? Thank you in advance for your help.Spice18 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 ~ Ready, Set... Reset your mount timers! ~ BH came back up, after server restarts: Wed. 26th @ 8:37 am (server) <3Tanny2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 what ive learned about BH since joining it. i joined BH about 2 weeks before WOD dropped because i saw that world pvp was alive and well here with guilds like TE and AV leading the charge... having played with RG in other games i knew what i was going to experience forums and trade chat wise going into it. here are a couple things i have learned and experienced since joining the amazing server. 1) Ruin gaming will do what Ruin Gaming does in every game they play, aka Zerg guild that spends more time in trade and forums than actually playing the game. 2) TE and AV with their world pvp have brought Faction pride back to this game (at least on this server) i find myself not even wanting to look at my horde alts anymore lol 3) WPVP is indeed live and well here. its a Gank or be ganked world out there. 4) when the Wpvp guilds on the horde side come out to play it is an even fight and a ton of fun 5) like world pvp Forum drama is alive and well here (as i expected) and seems to have created an almost rivalry among the alliance guilds which lead to a race to prove who is the best with comments like: "RG #1" or "TE were the oldest and the best!" or "AV, all your base belong to us" which in the end does add a level of fun. that all being said... ENOUGH WITH THE BULL SH*T! if you are offended by someone saying racist crap report it and get them kicked or perma banned, if find out someone is a pedo report their a$$ to the authorities and leave it to them to lock up the sick F*CK up. all this he did she did bs is stupid. u are all better than it (even u RG ) all you are doing is belittling yourselves and driving people away from this AMAZING server(which if that was your goal... Touche) See you all on the battlefield, Knight-Captain ZarrettZarrett33 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Luk'hok kill He was killed 11/25/14 at 7:14pm Server time. Which makes this an 8 hour spawn time. http://i.imgur.com/B4m48Uo.jpgExtort2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Nak Respawn Time I know that respawn timers are refreshed when servers are reset/maintenance. Does anyone know when he should show back up? There are quite a few people in Nagrand right now waiting for him.Soundbyte6 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Poundfist Bleeding Hollow confirmed dead Hello all, Poundfist confirmed dead at 6:57 PM EST/Server time on Bleeding Hollow at 50, 42, the northeast spawn point. http://imgur.com/xVTYotx 30 hour camp. About 50 people or so did wait when he spawned, when one person touched it everyone tagged and it dropped in less than 10 seconds. "Group 2" raid was all able to see and loot it. Other realms have been proven to have multiple spawns within as soon as 10 minutes, so it's likely that his spawn time is not just realm but realm-instance specific. If you were not in that instance, you might still see a spawn if you continue camping. This is unconfirmed, but I read every post I could find on wowhead and wow forums for the thirty hours that I camped this rare. Good luck to you all!Chronos12 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Thinking about playing in BH Since basically everyone I knew stopped playing the game (it sucks to be old) I'm thinking of starting anew in a server I've never played. I'm a great fan of World PvP, it was one of the things I loved doing in Vanilla WoW, and I heard great things about this server and Emerald Dream. Since I'm not an RP'r, I guess BH would be the best server for me. I played this Warlock here since patch 1.4, and I always played Horde. I'm thinking of making a switch to Alliance, and level either a Hunter or a Rogue. I'll start from scrach, no gold, no gear, just heirlooms. I play on a server that's basically a 9-1 Horde to alliance ratio, so my Gladiator's Sanctum is basically useless :( I really want to play on a server where I can farm broken bones and hearts :P So, how is the Alliance here in this server? Is the world PvP really active? What about the community? Thanks in advance :)Hardivh25 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 We prayed and our prayers were answered. https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/536946687378350080 Praise be unto the devsHelladin18 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 <Take Two> LF Mage/SPriest/Boomkin for Raids Hi all! <Take Two> is looking for a laid back Mage/Spriest/Boomkin to round out the final spot in our raiding group. Our guild loves WoW, but takes the real world into more consideration. We are laid back, and understanding, and are looking for similar qualities in any potential members. PST Zonkdubious in game for any questions, or reply below. Raid times are Tues/Thursday at 8pm server, with a conditional third raiding day Sundays at 8pm server. This third day will be either a "push for content" day, or a chill alt run day. We look forward to hearing from you!Zonkdubious0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Boosting an Ally here? Hey Bleeding hollow, I've heard a lot of good things about this server PvP wise. I posted here awhile ago and was told that Allies could use a boost. I'm mainly looking for a fun pvp server with short que times and a nice community. I'm also EST, is bleeding hollow worth coming to?Tekkenlaw14 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 WTB all spirit of harmony 25g ea or 500G 20x WTB all [Spirit of Harmony] 25g each or 500g for 20x stacks. Send them C.O.D to Odran-bleeding hollow Thank you.Odran6 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Nakk Just Killed - 4:30am Friday Nakk The Thunderer was just killed this morning at 4:30am. Next spawn is estimated to be sometime between 12:30am and 7:30am server time on Saturday (20-27 hours is is average respawn rate). Grats to the 20 or so people who got the mount. Tried to help out and make it way more people but phasing issues caused a lot of people to not see the spawn. He spawned just south of the Throne of Elements. Lots of people were calling me a troll when Maverick was the one trolling by posting fake spawn timers and telling people to whisper me for raid invite. I had a raid going to help people find the location of the spawn and then someone started inviting cross realm and it seemed to glitch out the phasing of the group. Several other people who weren't in my raid found Nakk when he spawned and I dropped my raid and joined theirs and got in on the kill just in the knick of time. All in all, I camped the spawn point for about 4 hours and others in the area were camping for about 8+ hours. Grats to everyone who got the mount and good luck on future camps for those who didn't! http://i60.tinypic.com/29n887a.jpgDirector15 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Iron Horde Scraps anyone have any idea where to (if it is even possible anymore) farm these bad boys?Zarrett14 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Caps Lock Crusade: Exclusion Some of us in this guild don't get invites to wpvp in horde groups because it will offend certain guilds. I don't think I remember being excluded from a group since high school. I think the faction would benefit from the skills of this guild's officers but some don't seem to think so, so we're just gonna sit and laugh while you wipe until you decide you're not five anymore and invite us to the group. Tl:dr Bleeding Hollow Elementary School.Helladin27 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 99 Problems But Alliance Vanguard Ain't One. Got 99 Problems But a Alliance Vanguard. Thanks for the level 99 kill deaz. Deaz http://i60.tinypic.com/24phqc1.jpg ain't One http://i60.tinypic.com/24phqc1.jpg Elektra ain't one http://i57.tinypic.com/2ljnbk5.jpg Oh Yeah Deaz again ain't one http://i57.tinypic.com/9fts7l.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/fyjtaw.jpg and btw this all started with one alliance vangaurd getting camped. this beach http://i60.tinypic.com/1678kmc.jpg GET PWNED. Cry Cry Cry i have to bring a 20 man to defend. got 99 problems But alliance wanguard ain't one. Im waiting for you in the Shadows. Signed Co-Gm Mafia HydropwnicHydropwnic72 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 637 Resto Druid LF Raid Team Hey everyone, I'm interested in finding a raid team to jump into Heroic mode and push all the way through Mythic. 637 Resto Druid atm, currently doing all the daily CMs to get as much gear as I can before next week, working on leveling profs, etc. to get ready for raiding. Raiding past, been playing since Vanilla, have been raiding pretty hardcore since then. Have gotten a few server firsts, and used to pushing heroic content. Mained a holy paladin until now. Was in a US top 50 during Dragon Soul of Cata. Only raided very casually in MoP, looking to get back into the grind that is raiding. I also like to PvP, full PvP geared within a couple of days since hitting 100, if that matters to anybody. 2k+ :) Feel free to hit me up via this forum, send me an in-game mail, or message me through B-Net. (BenMarquez#1109) Thanks, Bleeding Hollow!Seksyy0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Spot has been filled. .Daybreaker31 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 @IWC How yall doing! To those who care to reply that is! Expac treating you well? IIsunami5 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Horde needs to step it up in Ashran This isn't a trash talk post. What happened guys? Where did your organized guilds go? I get Ashran isn't true endgame but each time I roll in with a raid we just steamroll you guys into oblivion.Horrigan44 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Nine Manned It> Recruiting for coming mythic Original 6 cleared 13/14 in about 4 weeks as a new guild, all returning......good leadership, raiders. Repairs provided....as well as consumables....welcoming all returning players regardless of when you quit whether 2 months ago or 2 years. Just have similar mindset, no drama, no leetest bull!@#$, be prepared to have fun, but focus when boss engaged . 2 night raid week, but every night there is something to do with guildies. TL;DR: Our main goal is to get the most out of our playtime, clear efficiently, and enjoy the game with people we get to know as friends.Ragemistress7 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [A] Looking for semi-casual progression guild Just returned and looking for a guild where I can level and eventually raid. I don't have as much time as I did back in college, so hardcore raiding guilds are not for me. I was last in a guild called Borderline Amazing as an alternate/backup raider, but then our raid leader stopped raiding and I left to go play FFXIV for a while. So this time I would rather have a core spot in a more casual progression guild than a backup spot in a more advanced guild. I would be able to attend 2, maybe 3 nights per week as long as the raids didn't exceed 3-4 hours in length. I have a 90 shadow priest and a 90 frost DK, and will likely use my level 90 boost on either a warlock or druid - haven't decided yet. About me: Played from launch until about 2/3 of the way through burning crusade. Our guild cleared all available content at that time (including the 4 world dragons and randoms like Maws the Shark and other fun things from the AQ gate opening for you other old-timers). I had a level 70 Warlock (my main), priest, shaman, druid, and rogue. I then sold that account and made a new one about halfway through MoP. I played a shadow priest at first but then decided to try DK instead. I did all instances up to ToT on normal mode (including Lei Shin) but not heroic content. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can provide ss of my UI if needed (I use Omen, ElvUI, Deadly Boss Mods). Level 600 blacksmithing and enchanting currently on my DK.Iseuld4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [H] Resto Shaman LF PvE/PVP Guild Just got back into WoW recently so I'm looking for a chill PvE/PvP guild to have fun in.Khazdun1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 First pvp video ft. Daybreaker's boyfriend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZHunWICJs&feature=youtu.be #championPartzqt9 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [H] <DoG> looking for more raiders for WoD Hi! A few friends and myself have come to this realm looking to make a fresh start, and are looking for more people to join us for leveling to 100, running heroics, and raiding in Draenor. Any and all classes, roles, and experience levels are welcome to join us. Prior raid experience is obviously a plus, but people new to raiding are certainly welcome to come get their feet wet with us. As most of us have jobs/kids, we won't be going overly hardcore, our raid schedule will be 2 or 3 nights a week, most likely from 8pm to 10pm (server/EST). We currently have available openings for all roles, and plan on taking advantage of the new flex setup to normal/heroic raids, and bringing as many people as want to come A) that are geared adequately to contribute, and B) that we have enough heals to sustain. For more information, questions, or an invite, hit me up in game. *edit: Although I myself am not super into PvP (I'm not very good lol), PvPers are certainly welcome to join us if they want to raid, or a new place to put together PvP team(s). A friend of mine and one of his friends were expressing interest in doing PvP, so we got a little of that!Ugdhar3 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 LF an active serious HORDE Pvp guild !!!! Hello all, Now that server queue times have gone down I am looking to use my boost to 90 on a horde to on anand plan on joining a serious active Pvp guild. I'm looking for a guild who focuses on RBGS primarily. I don't mind WPvP as a break or time killer but my main goal is real pvp aka rbgs And arena. If a any guilds like this are recruiting I'd love to join. I'd play any class needed except a healer. I also prefer smaller close knit guilds over mass invite guilds. I know it's not 2k but I do have 1850 + experience in RBGs. ThanksRatler14 Nov 25, 2014