Bleeding Hollow

Nov 17, 2014 Ruin Gaming I'm in Shadowmoon Valley, ripping bloody coins out of your corpses. Come stop me.Taraza15 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 CURRENT BLEEDING HOLLOW UPDATES "12:00 p.m. PST Since the launch of Warlords of Draenor we’ve seen a large amount of positive reaction to the new content available in the expansion. Players have been enjoying building and managing their own Garrisons and exploring the new world. With many of the new changes that have been implemented over the past couple of days, we’ve seen a marked improvement in realm performance and stability. Thank you again to everyone for your patience while we have worked around the clock to address these issues. As we previously posted the realms in Europe, the Americas, and Oceania had rolling restarts to pick up hotfixes to address some gameplay issues. During this time we also further extended the raised maximum realm population in these regions. While the increase in realm population has allowed more players access to the game, we continue to also see realm queues on heavily populated realms. To address the queues for these realms we are currently working on expanding the instancing tech we deployed earlier which allowed for additional copies of Draenor. We are currently testing these improvements with the goal of deploying this tech more widely. To ensure the best possible in-game experience for players this implementation will require additional oversight and testing. We will be carefully scrutinizing and adjusting these modifications throughout the day to ensure that we don’t introduce additional stability and performance issues. Hourly updates will resume when we have more information on the progress of these changes to share with you. If you use Twitter, we recommend following @BlizzardCS and @Warcraft for updates as well." We should see que times coming down tomorrow morning into tomorrow afternoon most likely. Hold on tight guysGricham4 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Que...wait ....Que....wait ....maintenance... Soooooo that is my xpac experience so far ....anyone actually get to play the game. WTF blizzard thought you guys were gonna try to make the game better now we can't even play its so broken. I am sure they will give the generic please be patient while we address these issues answer but come on, this is not the way to start the expansion that many are looking at as the last hope for the game if it doesn't somehow fix it. Please blizzard tell us you are going to provide some compensation for this bull!@#$. How many people have taken off work or planned around being able to play to only sit in a que.Theoverseer23 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Ashran currently so when i saw ashran, i thought GREAT sounds realy epic, then i got to play it and even tho (i think) bleeding hollow has more horde, we are with another server (kultrias i think) and the whole "ashran experience" is now just sit in base be murdered. i guess i want to ask: how are we supposed to experience the fun of ashran if we we are matched with a aliance realm for "balance" but it ended up destroying the experience.Deatherne9 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Anyone else having problems with queue times? I'm all for just waiting in the queue its alright with me, I understand to an extent. But....I've just now for the 4th time, I've been frozen in the queue where I have to go to my Task Manager, and kill WoW. Thus....leading me back to the queue line again.... Is anyone else having this issue?Aqhex0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Don't log off Don't make the same mistake I did and log off. Was able to log on this morning with no Que times and know I few others that had no issues. Thought they had it all resolved. Logged off and 20mins later try to get back in only to find myself in a 4500 que. ffsQuizzax3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Kicked From Game I was playing fine and got kicked like a few others and now in 4k queue, screw this..........Neurotoxìc3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Ashran ashran blows on BH, been getting farmed in our own base for 2 hours, then i realized you take DURABILITY DAMAGE? lmao, stay out of ashran if u know whats good for you. Edit: posted on wrong character, getting farmed on my horde toon.Templaur11 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Realm pop caps?? This isn't a QQ post, and if this has been discussed in another thread please point me there, but according to mmo-champion realm population caps have been increased above the old normal capacity in the US, and are actually double what they were yesterday. Yet on a Sunday morning at 9:45 am there's still a queue to get into BH. Have 3000+ queues to log in always been a thing on BH for previous expansions or so far just WOD?Burtofski21 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [Semi-Official] Free Character Xfer's [+Info] This Forum Thread will Act as the "SEMI-OFFICIAL" Informative as well as Suggestive Idea ans Thoughts of How to Fix the issue as well as Keep The Balance Of the servers in check If they do grand a Free Character Migration Again as they have done in the past.. First, Let me give you the details of how the Blizzard Offered "Free Character Migration" Works As Well as what the overall intention of Blizz Offering Us the service. Right Now, As everyone knows The Official (And Very Hyped Up) Launch of The New Expansion Warlords Of Draenor Has brought back a very substantial amount of players who have either Quit the game a while ago after getting bored, players who have stopped playing when they hit there personal goals in Either PvP by hitting that Coveted Gladiator or Rank 1 , Maybe Even Hero of the Horde/Alliance In rated Bg's. And then there's that Other group of people who have been Sitting Around after Completing all the raid and PVE Contend available Throughout the Year. Given the fact the last PVP season (witch coincides) with the pve "Season" Or for you Hardcore Raiders Out there Ill re-phrase ( the pvp Season Co-Insides With the Raiding Season)Lasted about 8 Months+ long. That Was A really long time for that season to go on for.. Everyone was geared, Had there Ratings, And had the heroic raids on Farm Mode. In turn Giving players the option of setting WoW aside and get into another game till WoD Launches and is brought to the live Server's Now, With all the hype surrounding WoD when it went live, Everyone who plays on a daily basis as well as all the people I mentioned Above who were taking a break all came back to the game at the same time (Almost Exactly the same time, Give or take about 3-4 Hrs.) With the way servers work in general, there has to be a limit of how many independent "End Users" (Like Me and You) Can be on the server at any one given time. Reason for this is so that there isn't issues with the server responsiveness, server crashes, Lag, Or Overload Witch in the long run will Overly Tax the Hardware used within the Blizzard Physical Servers Located Around the United States as well as now Australia? I think? Making the overall Cost of Annual Maintenance on the software Defrag side, character load, Authentication, And Hardware Overheating Solutions, Burnout Replacements. Looking at all that As one In the big picture isn't worth it at all from a business point of view. Yes I understand losing subscribers is also not good for a business like IM sure half of you will threaten you'll do if your not compensated in some way.. Now for the [Idea For A Solution] Part of the Post. What "Defines", as well as "Constitute" a Solution is More than Likely going to be Very different from some of you With the Mindset of "Cater to me, Im the Customer" Or the " The World Revolves around Me" Types out there Who feel Entitled To any and everything for one reason or another.. With that warning out of the way Let me Give you What The Definition of a Solution is To a Business Or Corporation Such as Blizzard. A Good or Considerable Solution Will need to Be Within These Guidelines: 1. Doesn't Increase The Quarterly Or Annually Cost Of Operation. 2. Doesn't Create Another Problem Anywhere Else within the Business Structure as a Whole. 3. Maintains Or Increases Total Annual Revenue. 4. Leaves "Us, The Gamers" With An Equal-To or Greater Customer Satisfaction Rating In The Area The Solution We've Suggested. So, Yeah, Just a little more complicated then the ever so famous... Crappy Post. Now, As far as The Free Character Transfers And how they work, Who they Effect, And Why There Offered. First off, Because the Expansion was just released, and the problems that have arose from the massive amount of players coming back all at once, Despite It Being a great thing for Blizzard Entertainment as well as Us as players Giving us so many more choices, players, guilds, AH and Economy Stimulation, Etc. But in a Nutshell, Its Just Too early to Know if this Queue time Problem Is going to be a Long term Permanent Problem for some realms or if it will pass With time fairly quickly. As as writing this I only see a Dozen or so Servers What are Locked With a Super High Wait time to even Log into the game world. For me On Bleeding Hollow - Horde I get a Queue position of 3-5000 (Down from 8000) And a Wait time Of 250-400 Min (Down From 7-900 Min). ...Anthråx5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [H] <Raiding Naked> recruiting for WoD raids <Raiding Naked> is looking to put together a raid group for WoD. We're on Bleeding Hollow playing Horde and are looking to be semi-hardcore. Raids will be fun but also seriously progressive. Casual players are also welcome to join if they just want to have some fun. We're in need of all classes/roles, but are primarily looking for exceptional DPS to fill a full 20-man Mythic roster. Our current roster is made of a group of friends that have recently resubbed to prepare for WoD. We're all veteran players playing new toons that enjoy PvP, PvE, and drunken WoW nights :D Raid Times: 10 - 1 am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights Application: To apply, please fill out the following application and send it to raidingnaked@gmail.com. http://bit.ly/X3X1ci Loot: Loot will be handed out on a need MS/greed OS basis. As a raid/guild leader in the past, we have never had issues with handling loot. Any questions can be sent to Crithappens (Majestic#1751) or the e-mail above.Crithappens0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Whitemage and your grp of 3 IWC Stayed up all night (much to the chagrin of my girl) but i did it! made it to 100, on a side note eff you Whîtemage and your grp of 3 IWC who delayed me by at least a 1/2 hr! i will have my revenge! respect the no mercy u guys showed, I cant wait to see you guys in Ashran!Zarrett5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 World sever down? I just got kicked out to my character screen now it says world sever down when i try to relog in. Anyone else getting this issue?Theoverseer1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 World Server Down? Just dc'd in Nagrand to Character Selection. THANK GOD I am not in queue but wtf is up?Kenneth2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 What are the odds... Of always trying to play when realms are in maintenance or restarting?Sergio1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 New To Realm I'm on this realm, and my friend just bought the game. I'm in a que to get into the realm but for him it says locked and when he clicks on this realm is says "logging in to game server"and doesn't do anythuing. Are new people able to make a toon on this realm?Brawlerlock1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Political Leverage Net Neutrality is a hot topic in Washington currently. I find it peculiar that with Blizzard's resources, the queue times on a number of servers is so high. I also find it odd that no "free transfers" were offered prior to release to move the characters I enjoy playing off server. I believe this launch experience is a Washington Lobbyist's wet dream to attack net neutrality. I wouldn't doubt servers being kept in this situation for some time. If blizzard right now sent out a user update and said "if you pay us $5.00 extra a month, you won't have a queue time" how many of you would pay it? My guess is a lot...frustration and instant gratification is a powerful tool. I believe in open markets and net neutrality. If this queue situation frustrates you, write your congressman and ask them to lift bandwidth limits on major backbones. Tell them the answer is not to provide preferential treatment to the highest payers but rather improve the architecture, infrastructure and thinking of how the internet should be used...if the Japanese wanted to, they could run 4 WoW characters at once from a cellphone with their speeds...why are we capped?Om0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [A] <Nine Manned it> Recruiting PVE So this week after coming back 2-3 months ago, finally getting back in stride. Needing any, and all 555+ Raiders, as we are building towards 20 mans. We had all taken a break for the most part in Jan. after getting 1/14hm, with only 6 guild members online. After the growing pains of coming back from such a long break. We were able to get 12/14 so far this raid week, and hope to clear Sunday with some newer faces, and old standbys. We strive to raid for the most part only 2 nights a week being Tuesday, and Thursday from 9pm-12pm EST. Having a lighter raid schedule, we need players that can be on for the full duration, and 10 mins early fully prepared with some basic knowledge of all fights. Starting Tuesday, as long as the patch comes we will be bringing everyone 555+ to normal, and are prepared to finish WoD with at least most of us in bis norm maybe some heroic pieces for leveling. We have fun, get !@#$ done, and above all else want to help our other guild members. 420 friendly, great vibe. If you have interest in joining a guild that will be a strong PvE force in the expansion, have a light schedule, and don't like raiding with elitist attitudes; We may be the home you've been looking for. TL;DR Join our guild, we're not dicks, and we kill bosses. Fair loot system, tu/thur 9-12, taking all new members, and taking all members 555+ for raiding. Add me for more questions Ragemistress#1146Obligatory14 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 can our server count to 50! let's give it a shot to pass the time :) Horde only :) Alliance can make a similar thread but we all know who the superior faction is... Blood and thunder my friends!Besttamer5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Favorite Sports Team? Sports fans what are your favorite teams? Atlanta Braves Georgia BulldogsMcdooglie18 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Retaining queue spot while on another realm? I'm trying to drop queue, so that I can requeue in order to play tomorrow, but I can't even make it happen. I literally logged on to another server on the same account, played for about 10 minutes, and tried BH again, and it retained my spot. Not only does this bother me now, but it makes me think. How many people are retaining their queue position, while actually playing a different server? How many people have I been waiting for who aren't even going to play it anyway?Girthlord3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 I AM #218 in BH Queue ASK ME ANYTHING. I played hearthstone and cleaned my desk while waiting.Guyfieri1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Outrageous Unacceptable que times Ok i understand a lot of people trying to login all at once but seriously come on. Blizzard you have been doing this for 10 years now. You can see how many people pre-purchased this game. We all expected you to be prepared and had your servers heavily updated to withstand massive amounts of players trying to play all at once. Saying you had ddos attack is ludicrous... of course its going to look like that when you have 50-100 servers with 5000-20000 people per server trying to login all at once. For no reason should yesterday my que time take from 2pm est til nearly 11pm est to finally get in... Then today from 3pm est til now 10pm est and im still 1000 in line. I think you should award every active account right now a free week of play as an apology for this as we are paying for something we are not receiving.Zinithy6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Thread for us in Tech Support Come post your support my brothers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270808480Rurozan0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Saturday Night Que Just saying que'd in at 5 still in que at 12. 7 hours strong so far and 1 papa johns pizza 3 red bulls a bag of ruffles and 3 seasons of some terrible Netflix series, just to play for maybe 30 minutes before I pass out on my keyboard and get afk kicked. Happy launch everyone!Sectorshift0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Let's Play: YOUR POSITION IN QUEUE!? 770Holyarc499 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Stop crying. Like, I know I shouldn't be talking, but I would have given up if I didn't wake up at 3 am and dodge the ques as servers came up, literally every time. There's way too much going on in the world to stare at your computer for 5 hours, just log in, walk away. Have you tried the walking dead game? Clem's my girl, yo. This is retribution for welcoming Warsong Clan into our Horde.Helladin9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Lies #1 - 2014/11/15 12:04:00 AM 6:00 p.m. PST All realms in North America, Oceania, and Europe have now had their temporary population cap increases applied. We’re continuing to work on developing and applying hotfixes for performance and gameplay issues. A number of these have already been applied and can be found here. We’ll have more updates in approximately an hour. LiesMotör12 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 bored once again waiting on this 3 hour + que anyone else?Ataraxey14 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Way(s) to solve/cope (with) this issue! 1. order Chinese food 2. bundle up in blankets 3. watch Netflix wow time has past what was i even waiting for! I know a lot of y'all want to dip into the new game play and expansion you payed for but, in all honesty it will be there tomorrow the next day the following day. Don't get to obsessed or frustrated even though it is a frustrating situation. Remain jubilant there is so much more to do. Hell, call up some of your friends that are frustrated by the queue and hang out with them in real life. I know some use wow as an escape and it can feel not safe to not have your escape but its nothing long term just sit back enjoy the day the game will be there when you get back. :) on that note I hope everyone did find a way to enjoy their day/weekend lok'tar ogar!Besttamer1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 ESC Button! How about u have to hit in twice! So after sitting in que for Bleeding Hollow (5 and half hrs #1374 in cue) I hit the ECS button by mistake! Not knowing I was taken out of que, I waited 20mins then realized I was removed... Now I log back in and I'm 5334 in que Are you &*^$ kidding me? Blizzard you have really dropped the ball on this launch! And In the promise of the digital down load of being able to play the game before everyone buys the hard copy (disc) is a joke in itself! I would have been better off waiting to buy the game and not waste 28s hrs in total que time to be only able to play 6 and most of those being very laggy!Patrickious3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 If you're stuck in the queue, please read... For those of you who are stuck in the queue and haven't killed Mythic Garrosh yet, I'm urging you to leave and stop wasting our time. The server already looks like !@#$ with crap players, it's time to let the real big deals take over. And this is really NOT egoism, know that if some people are willing to transfer, they will do so because of the winners. You guys should think about this, in order to make Bleeding Hollow a better server, it's our duty to make sacrifices for the better players (like me). I know it wont be unanimous, but I think it's the right choice if people consider it.Exaz9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 How to skip queue times (A and H) /cast Time WarpHealarrious0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Bringing back an oldie... http://dagobah.net/flash/wow_waiting.swf I'm sure most of you remember this.Nermond0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 EPIC Ques 7-9 hour ques. I can't even play this game during the times that I'm free and available. Is there any news of free transfers, refunds, or some sort of compensation?? I've never been a complainer but this issue is worth complaining. I've played a total of 1 hour since the expansion launched. I'm looking for factual information that someone could pass to me. I haven't seen anything.Grimthug2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Another Queue QQ 6 Hours in queue... got to 1500ish... Then disconnected... now I'm back in queue at 4.7k.... so if all goes as planned I mightt finally get on sometime after new years. I'd totally pay for a transfer. but when a dungeon mails things i didn't pick up it sends a note too. If I could remote empty mailbox I'd pay for that too.Mcdooglie2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [H] <Raiding Naked> recruiting for WoD raids <Raiding Naked> is looking to put together a close-knit 20-man Mythic raid group for WoD. We're on Bleeding Hollow playing Horde and are looking to be semi-hardcore. Raids will be fun but also seriously progressive. Casual players are also welcome to join if they just want to have some fun. We're in need of all classes/roles, but are primarily looking for exceptional DPS to fill a full 20-man Mythic roster. Our current roster is made of a group of friends that have recently resubbed to prepare for WoD. We're all veteran players playing new toons that enjoy PvP, PvE, and drunken WoW nights :D Raid Times: 10 - 1 am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights Application: To apply, please fill out the following application and send it to raidingnaked@gmail.com. http://bit.ly/X3X1ci Loot: Loot will be handed out on a need MS/greed OS basis. As a raid/guild leader in the past, we have never had issues with handling loot.Crithappens0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Lol The que times are amazing. I hope it stays like this for all of the expantion.Zurrunqt0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 ITT: Things to do while waiting in queue Since I've been in queue(Current position: 2616!) I have smoked an entire pack of cigarettes, made Mac and Cheese, went to work, got fired, bought weed, bought whiskey, got depressed, smoked weed, drank half a handle of whiskey Jerked off, took a shower, went to buy alcohol for my coworker, went 1-3 in hearthstone arena, cried, took a nap, took Acid, drove to pick up more cigarettes, smoked half a pack of cigarettes, played hearthstone again, jerked it again, fed left over mac and cheese to stray cat, then watched the my little pony movie on Netflix. Has anyone else discovered anything fun to do while waiting in the queue?Yeastfeast3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPzTywUBsQ&feature=youtu.be&t=25m19sYourfeels4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 9 HOUR QUEUE As much as I think this is my fault for choosing a highly populated realm, today I waited in a 9-10 hour queue. I think blizzard has to be partially to blame for not utilizing their cross-realm technology more properly. I shouldn't have to wake up, turn on WoW so I don't have to wait for it when I want to play. Then go do stuff all day and come back 9 hours later to see that my queue still is only almost completed. Thoughts?Destroxia3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Can Someone? Tell me who is getting a chance for free movement? and when might they start making it avaliable for here dont get me wrong I love this realm but this Que time is about a ridiculous as a butler wearing a dress..Fmlshefeared2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Transfer Blizzard, I would love some type of response on a free transfer off of this server, I pay $15 a month to enjoy this game on top of the money I spent on the expansion and being on this server i am not able to enjoy anything. Transferring me to a low population server will help your problems as well as mine.Jàina6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 i Miss you cutie! to Ruin Gaming. X'O. kkNaszkar1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 The 6 Hour Que My friend that introduced me to Everquest called me and said the que time was too long so he is going surfing instead. Can you imagine the nerve of him? It would be like a drug dealer telling you to stay sober. Or a prison guard telling an inmate about his s e x u a l exploits at the Halloween costume party. As I waited patiently through my 6 hour que, I checked the surf because of him. They are holding a contest only 1 mile away too. I was so relieved to see it was a little bit choppy.Arcanita3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 What will you do with your reimbursement $$?! i'm gonna take my gf out to dinner nowDrone17 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Kayla is back ^.^ hello friends, I am back hehehehhe ^.^Kayla37 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Anyone know? Was Bleeding Hollow one of the realms that received a population increase?Bicardi9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Gamefly's prediction came true. Yeah, who would want to play THOSE games, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xjqBei1Mj0Scionni1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Lol @ Andrew Lol good job killing me. I didn't rage moar however. Thanks for killing the rare for me too. Got myself a nice new pet.Tór17 Nov 16, 2014