Burning Legion

Jan 20, 2012 BLACKLIST INVICTUS! We shouldnt run with them guys.Prometheus10 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Help put a stop to SOPA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM Whether you like it or not, SOPA will affect us all. Even your guild website will become a violation of this act. This is only 1 explanation video on the topic, but there are many others.Rynmoren12 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 LFR DPS race (WED now) 5k gold per boss Anyone wants to try this for fun? Sign up in this thread, I will take up to 9 competitors. Just check the gear...it's good but not amazing so you have a chance to win. LFR que happens RIGHT at 5:00 PM server time so be online before that! I can't win AOE cheese-fests like Madness and Spine so there is no prize for those fights. That leaves you 6 bosses to win and a chance at 30k gold total. Doing fight mechanics like switching target to Oozes and Mana Void for example will be required.Abeni9 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 So My Birthday Is In 30 Minutes... And Im Excited :DDLebrius51 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 [A] -Sour Diesel- LF raiders for DS 10 man. Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this thread! * Sour Diesel is a brand new 10 man raiding guild located on the Alliance side of Burning Legion PVP. We are in search of more mature, dedicated, and skilled players to start organized progression in Dragon Soul. Our goal is PVE progression and great teamwork while doing so. Our goal at the moment is to begin our scheduled weekly raids this week (WEDNESDAY) with an anxious group ready to progress! * -RAID TIMES- Wednesday, Thursday, Monday [9 pm - 1 am CST] - CURRENT NEEDS- 1x Main Tank (Any Class) - Having previous tanking experience is highly preferred. Reliable, skilled, and dedicated main tanks will be well taken care of. 2x Healers (Resto Druid & Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest) - Come be apart of a strong healing core and help us progress through DS and on! 5x DPS (OPEN) - Looking for some strong DPS looking to progress in DS and on. * Being a brand new guild we have current opportunities for officer/class lead positions! If this is something you have always been interested in doing or would like to, please express interest! * ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We offer our members repairs & help with gems and enchants on recently looted gear! We also enjoy the casual PVP and running old content for fun. If this new guild sounds like a great opportunity please leave your realID or ingame character and I will get in contact with you ASAP! Or please feel free to send in an application! We also welcome all levels and classes! Thanks guy and goodluck in the WORLD!Doobeys0 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 [Horde] WTB [Heavy Junkbox] Hey there, I need another 765 Heavy Junkbox. For those who don't know these are for Ravenholdt rep turn ins, you can farm about 100/hour in LBRS. Here's a guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdA2fjMllxU I'm looking to pay around 15g per box, that's about 12k gold for the lot. I'll be accepting all CoDs at that price until I get everything I need. PS: I'll also be happy to buy Rogue's decks in bulk for a reasonable price. I need 95 or so. EDIT: Also buying Laughing Skull Shoulderpads Barbaric Cloth Boots Barbaric Loincloth Barbaric Cloth Vest Barbaric Cloth Gloves from Alliance or Horde.Scoops0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 WTB spectral tiger 250k for blue version also buying stormvine 22g/stack :D selling fortune cookies/fortune cardsHolyspecced0 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 Why trolling is fun because people always over react.Tradechat21 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 <The Ruthless> is now recruiting! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 1k gold if you can find the capital I.Tradechat1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 "The Shadow Empire" is lfm! The Shadow Empire is a new guild in the beginning stages of formation. We will have a charter/guild formed by Thursday January 19th. We are looking for active level 80 to 85's who can dedicate a few nights a week for raiding, learning fights and doing guild runs. Mainly looking for laid back chill people who, if 85, have a gear score of 346 or higher. If you are between 80 and 84, we can help you level and get reasonably geared for raiding. Raiding experience isn't necessary but is always welcome. We will most likely be starting out in Blackwings Decent so everyone w/o experience can get a bit of gear and help everyone involved get accustomed to raiding with each other. We are looking to make the transition from a fresh guild to Dragon Soul raiding as seamless as possible. We are currently looking for all kinds of classes and specs, so if you are 85 feel free to inquire without fear of rejection. If you have any inquiries feel free to message myself (Avirice) or Jaydirty in game with any questions you may have, and if neither of us are on just post here with your spec, experience, and obviously if you'd like to join. (if your 85, post your ilvl) . So help us help you make your wow time spent doing great things instead of sitting around waiting for something to happen.Avirice2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Looking to buy A guild around level 10 on alliance side. Pst me about a price. level 6 is the lowest I am interested in really, any higher levers are nice, but not looking to shell out a lot of gold for a 20+Deshuzzdi3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Want to buy Hagara Pickpocket ASAP PST to me in game if you are interested in negotiating with me. Thanks in advance!Tensaimaru0 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 JAGD 10m 1/8HM LF Resto Shaman/Disc Priest Horde 10 man casual raiding guild that looks to have fun and progress. JAGD is recruiting for 10 Heroic Dragon Soul. Recruitment needs: Resto Shaman Disc/holy priest Current progresstion: 1/8 H DS and 7/8 H FL Recruits are required to make 90% of the raid times Raid times (server time CST) Tuesday:7:00 PM-10:00 PM Wednesday:7:00 PM-10:00 PM Thursday: 7:00 PM-10:00 PM Are expectations of recruits: Be prepared for raid. Be able to take a joke. Be good at your role. Be willing to take advise and criticism. Being able to research fights and boss mechanics prior to the raid. Contact Skocik or manabananä (alt 132 for the a) in game for vent conference or add me to real ID Manabanana95@Yahoo.comSkodin5 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 [H] Edge of Insanity: LFM 10M DS We are currently on the Burning Legion server! Edge of Insanity is looking to add a few bodies to our core group and continue DS progression. We have been out of WOW for several months and with this latest patch have reassembled a few of our core guys. Our needs are low from a numbers perspective and our expectations are high in regards to attitude and class knowledge. Gear is not an issue at this point as we are just starting our progression (5/8 Normal) however a minimum 378 (or close to it) gear level is required. Our Needs: DPS: 1 (Ele Shaman or Shadow Priest ***Must Have Healing Off Spec) Raid Info: (Current progression 5/8 Normal) Tuesday: 8 - 11pm EST Wednesday: 8 - 11pm EST Note: we will raid a third night if the interest is there. Contact Info: GM - De Officer - Stratx Officer - Stabju www.eoigaming.com for more informationDe8 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 This just in!!!! In the words of bera spriest beat rogues!!!!!Dyë5 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 bladeshadow wristguards LF LW with pattern, have mats, tipping, horde side, pst or mail me ingame thanksSunzu0 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 WTB A GUILD! My friends and I are looking to buy a guild somewhere between level 10 - 15 hordeside on burning legion. If you have a guild for sale post here or send a message to "Sellmeguild". Prices are negotiable but obviously we're paying more the higher the guild. Hurry up and take our gold!Uller2 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 leonadis if you still playing wow let me know my friend or anyone knows if some players from getsome guild still around ty for your time Hintokoko0 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 8, 2012 @Fåith This isn't a flame or rage rant, but just a heads up about this player. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary for the following inference: Our guild bank logs show an Unknown withdrew a large amount of goods, leading me to believe that character is no longer on our the server at all. This occurred at approximately at 9am our server time (PST). Checking the roster today, Fåith's name was absent (as he was a main raider with us for some time and had access to that many withdraws). Looking at his alt characters' activity, each of them were last logged in at the time of the withdraws from the guild bank. Cross referencing a Fåith on Burning Legion through WoW Armory and the last WoWProgress.com update (27 days ago) from our guild, their gear is very similar and the new gear equipped were recently obtained as evidenced by his activity feed. Boss kills match up as well. Again, if there is evidence to support his innocence, please present it. If not, I'm sorry we stopped raiding Fåith. Enjoy the flowers and gems from our bank, and we wish you the best of luck on your new server. -- edit: added the 27 days part for the wowprogress update as an explanation for gear discrepencyPractice4 Jan 8, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Worth comming back? Is there any friends I used to play with still on this server. Thinking of playing again if i can find some old friends.Jackiemoon1 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Prodzilla involved in 3 murders/suicide. Greetings, I was recently informed that police believe a former guild member during WotLK [2008-2009] may have killed 3 people and then killed himself on New Years. http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jan/04/sheriffs-navy-pilot-killed-3-condo-shooting-then-c/?page=1#article We we informed of this via a World of Warcraft playing member of a Subaru forum Prodzilla posted on who made a character. Investigators are trying to figure out why this happened, and if you have any information as to why this may have occurred, please contact the appropriate authorities. Homicide unit at (858) 974-2321. If any family members of those who were killed happen to play here, I just want to take a moment to express my sympathies towards you and your family.Agidan1 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 In attempt to revive pvp.... I will pay 1000g to anyone who provides me a screenshot of the Troll Deathknight "Stav" dead.Deshuzzdi9 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Best Rouge on game 110% skill video :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eclZMJEXKcAbeni0 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 WHERES URAMESHI? HEY ITS UNCOOL U LEFT YSONDRE Calibre+ Entourage> INVICTUS THIS POST IS NOT AT ALL POINTLESSCalendar1 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 [A] Light Brigade recruiting! Light Brigade is planning to make a strong come back during 4.3 and to do so we need the following... 1 holy paladin or healing priest 1 warlock or shadow priest all exceptional players are open to consideration What we expect from you as a raider! perfect attendance To demonstrate great understanding of your class and class mechanics! To be prepared for raids! (flasks, personal food, potions, etc etc...) Most importantly! we expect you to pull your own weight!Light Brigade raids 8pm-12am ST on Wed. and Thurs.! For more info please pst Puckk or myself in game!Linzulee15 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 2, 2012 Breaking News!!!! Bankmanager ready to cont. Bankmanager has confirmed that he is ready to continue paying hord to alli transfers 500g each. dont wait... this offer could end any moment. refer to previous post on instructions for claiming ones gold. and if u want to raid on the alli side, please consider reanimated. www.reanimatedguild.net and apply.Phoneraiser19 Jan 2, 2012
Jan 2, 2012 WHERES URAMESHI? HEY ITS UNCOOL U LEFT YSONDRE THIS POST IS NOT POINTLESS AT ALLCalendar0 Jan 2, 2012
Jan 1, 2012 Xalkinarf- President of Burning Legion? I see him in trade. I see him in elwynn forest. Who is he? Why is he the president? Has anyone played with him? I want to know more about him; he is an interesting creatureColacoca0 Jan 1, 2012
Dec 31, 2011 LF 85s I am looking for a (few) 85(s) that do Vanilla raids on a weekly basis (AQ40,BWL,MC) that wouldn't mind bringing one of my characters along for gearing. The gear I need is most likely not going to be rolled on for xmogging so that shouldn't be a problem. If there is someone serious about doing this on a weekly basis I wouldn't mind paying them either.Carnívore0 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 2250 exp Unholy DK LF 3's yea... havent played anything serious since s9... LEZ GO this game sucks and i wanna jam arenaVvillma0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Vanilla warrior LF RBG and Arena teams Looking to get back into the arena scene...and RBG...i'm back and ready to kick !@#. Thanks.Xena1 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Mad Reach Heroic Ultraxion and Yorsahj Video Ultraxion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RftO-oz33xg Yorsahj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni4vzhxi_78Butterzz5 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Mad Reach Heroic DS Stream We will be streaming our raid (5/8H) with progression on Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn and depending how fast we clear DS, will be doing Heroic Rag as well. Starting Tuesday 8st-11st. If we have enough people tune in we will continue to run the stream for our Wednesday and Thursday raid nights and every week after. The stream will have vent and in-game sound for those interested. Knowing Tsume, the stream will probably have some song about my little pony during buffing and downtime. Stream : http://www.xfire.com/live_video/tsumeguhh/ The quality should be good enough where u can see whats going on and there shouldn't be any major lagging issues or delays.Kaamila9 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 I CANT EJECT! I CANNOT EJECT.Prometheus1 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 OMFG 24 MOVIE WILL BE EPIC I love 24 and how its an action packed series with the whole clock thing and its duration in the real world been the same then the time in the show. Im so excited about the movie and I wanted to share it with you guysManytotems2 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Charlie Foxtrot is recruiting. Hi everyone, Charlie Foxtrot is recruiting raiders for DS. In particular we're in need of 2 tank, a rogue, few range dps and healers, but like normal we'll consider anyone who is interested. We are a friendly guild and all lvl's are welcomed to join us. Whisper any officer in came are go to the website. http://charlie-foxtrotguild.wowstead.com/Pagé2 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 WTB Spectral Tiger Cub The title says it all.Prometheus0 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 [H] ILVL 380 PRIEST LF DS RAIDING GUILD Hey... I'm looking for a Dragon Soul capable raiding guild that raids late afternoons or early evenings during the week. I am available to raid 2:30-6:30pm EST Monday-Friday or I am available to raid on Saturday's or Sunday's after 1pm EST. I play either healing spec and I play my class extremely well. I am looking for a very capable guild with exceptional players. I also have a Warlock and DPS warrior at a similar ilvl. I would have no problem playing either of these chars if that is what is in demand for a particular guild. Please respond to this thread or message me in game. I hope to hear from you!Exsilium4 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 383 boomkin LF 10m DS guild group Hi, I am currently looking for a group of skilled players in need of a boomkin for a 10m DS (willing to consider 25m). Available starting 7pm Server Time (8pm EST) on weekdays and all day on the weekends. A little about me: Been playing since vanilla on and off. Raided BT/Mt. Hyjal in BC, ICC and FL. Currently a senior in college, majoring in Computer Science. 22 years old. Please reply here or send me a tell in-game. Thanks for reading!Instantiate1 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 24, 2011 Invictus is da wurst gild evar Dey take my itmz in da burden holdz n dey b steelin all my gud itmz n i crey n trayd bt no1 lissens 2 me :(Sardonia11 Dec 24, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 INVICTUS is selling the legendary daggers <INVICTUS> is selling a pair of legendary daggers out of our alt run on Sunday's at 5pm server, we will be charging by tier and only ask that you have the first part, the pick pocket, done. We will discuss cost after we gauge interest in the idea, but please do NOT think you'll be getting a pair of daggers for cheap. Post offers below or contact me in-game. Come get your legendary twice as fast as any 10 man guild will! We are NOT selling gear out of the run. We are NOT going to ninja them ;) And, We DO love you <3Prometheus39 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 NOOOO SEPHHH!!!!! I love you but cmon, alot of peoples time went into this guild, it was our family... yet it just gets disbanded, again, without consideration for all those who have always been there..... sad. No more BBQ for you !!! :PThetodd5 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 AYO Let me tell you bout my garbage can..... CHAROME.Grinz0 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 paying for 3/8 dragon soul lockout looking for a guild / raid that is either on 4th boss of dragon soul and is willing to let me come into raid, pickpocket boss, then leave. will tip of course pst me in game or via mailChoed0 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 you suk IRONHOWL/JARON/LILBUBZ...KEEP UP THE HORRIBLE PLAY NERDZ :)Äshbringer1 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 HI HELLO Äshbringer0 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 LF Oathkeepers Helm Crafter(Horde preferred) Looking for someone to craft one of these for an alt of mine, i have all the mats if your on horde side, if you an ally we can discuss the price and use the neutral ah.Durgebain2 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 Selling Arena Rating New exciting world of warcraft arena 2v2 package. all inclusive includes 1250 arena rating. also know as the jesseus carry 10k gold pstKeyboardmash10 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 For all of you on Burning Legion! You're the best <3 http://i.imgur.com/7JJit.jpgPrometheus2 Dec 18, 2011