Burning Legion

Sep 22 LFM for Static Raid 10m Full on Tanks LFM for Static Raid 10m - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday's 9pmCST - 12amCST Start time. Currently full on tanks, need healers and dps. Post here or send whisper to Kahlen - Burning Legion or Turkin - Burning Legion.Kahlen0 Sep 22
Sep 19 Prot Warrior LFG I am a Prot Warrior looking for a raiding guild let me know if any guilds looking and need a tank ty for your time BT-BabySinclair #1474Bàbysinclair0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Healer LF Raiding Guild Resto druid LF raiding guild add my BNet Randomhero#1925Asweetcow1 Sep 19
Sep 15 Nostalgia: Old BL video. Thought I would share this old recruitment video I did many years ago. Some of you might recognize some of the names. I had it unlisted until today, so I don't really understand where it got its views from; maybe bots. If you were in Raven Guard, House Ilcarium [or however the hell you spell it], Zeks, or KotS at any point in time, then you are bound to recognize some of the people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxcbsFe8RgAgidan7 Sep 15
Sep 8 The Soulsplitters Recruiting Looking to get some new blood in this guild, make new friends, and run some content together. Casual atmosphere, down to do/run anything, let's see where we go from there! I made this guild for RL friends back in like TBC/Wrath and for the guild name (for RP reasons lol), but over the years many of them have stopped playing and is quite empty. Since I resubbed at the tail end of WoD, I've had several requests to join that I turned down due to how inactive the guild was, but has reawakened the spark in me for the social aspects of old. If you are interested, please let me know! The guild is listed in-game as recruiting, you can msg this character via mail or directly if I am online, or through my BNet: Redcloud#1326 I hope to hear from you. Let's continue the fight against The Burning Legion!Mortexx0 Sep 8
Sep 7 Recruiting for Legion <PRØ> - Burning Legion is looking for more people to join us for Legion! We offer raiding, wpvp, rbgs and more. We are a large active guild with friendly people who enjoy what the game has to offer. In the current expansion we run premade Ashrans, coliseums, rbg's, arenas, raids and some big wpvp events. If you are looking for a guild to enjoy the new expansion join PRØ today! Our current voice com is Ventrilo Legion raid and rbg schedules coming soon! For more info either post here or add either of thees btag for help or info Maater#11955 Sheut#1450 izor#2439Taincityjr2 Sep 7
Sep 7 LF a home LF a fun social guild. trying to respark the social aspect i once had in this game. hmu <3Danjr3 Sep 7
Sep 6 Looking for laidback or chill group/guild. Hello, I am looking to see if there is an existing group of folks on this server that are known to be laidback and chill when it comes to this game? I have been away for some time and wouldn't mind joining a chill guild.Bashuato0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Ashran - Fastest way to honor talents Hi Burning Legion Hope ya all are enjoying Legion so far! If you are looking to farm ur honour talents, get guaranteed marks of honor along with gear and a nice amount of gold Ashran is currently one of the fastest ways to farm HKS and to grind all your toons quickly Unlike BGS its a chance to get gold, gear most times you don't even get anything if you even manage to win a battleground, how ever in Ashran its guaranteed boxes and something in it! We are inviting people from all realms to queue up for Ashran so people can level up and grind their talents quickly on all their toons via Ashran ** Ashran is the fastest way to level up ur PvP honour talents, it is a 80 man BG and it never ends! ** Ashran has guaranteed 100% loot and marks of honour, no chances, no good luck needed here! Something will be in a box that you get from each event win, rare or a boss kill. ** Ashran is the best PvP Gold farming method in the game, where you can do large scale PvP and farm gold at the same time, I personally used to earn 15-20k gold in Ashran in a day when I needed gold, and this was the only way I earned any gold at all in WoD. ** Ashran is great for large guilds as you can play in large groups for some large scale pvp! Encourage people to queue up for Ashran, as the queues are slow at the moment, as people are exploring legion and still levelling. The faster people start queuing up the better! Read more at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749004868 Have fun in Legion!Cryptids1 Sep 5
Sep 1 OP Guild Recruitment New guild forming with close friends of mine, we are looking for solid players that know their class and want to raid. Most of us are on daily after work. Starting heroic dungeons this week with our sights set on Raiding come Sept 20th. We are all pretty hyped over legion so there is plenty of motivation here with us! We are looking for 20M raiding: Solid Ranged DPS, a couple healers, and some rogues No guild website yet. We use curse voice for chat. PM me or Comatose in game for more info if you're interested in an invite.Dêma0 Sep 1
Aug 29 Anyone headed to blizzcon Any one from our cluster going to blizzcon this year? Always nice to meet people from around the server!Amsèt0 Aug 29
Aug 19 Seeking Jewelcrafter Alliance Greetings. I am an 85 twink (Don't be hatin') and am looking for a Jewelcrafter. I am seeking: Keen Lava Coral - http://www.wowhead.com/item=71853/keen-lava-coral +10 Haste / +10 Mastery Please add me on Real ID Nykion#1785, or send me an in game mail, Mötleycrüe.Mötleycrüe1 Aug 19
Aug 9 Some Questions Hey Guys! :) I was wondering if your realm is active and is it more populated on the alliance or the horde? Thank You :)Tromks2 Aug 9
Aug 3 Prot Paladin and Disc Priest LFGuild Hello, My name is Visarion. Me and my RL friend are looking to get back into WoW. We raided Mythic Highmaul. Was AOTC. Played since Vanilla. A Lot of background. Looking for a 2-3 night a week progression raiding guild. 8pm-11pm EST. Both of us are 700+. Contact me at "Razzor#1353" We will talk more!Razr1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Paly Priest combo - LF Guild (A) Returning players looking for a guild on Alliance side Burning Legion 100 Paladin -ret- gear score 700 100 Priest -disc- gear score 655 We are 2 real life friends returning to WoW in anticipation of Legion Expansion, we are looking for people to play with do PvP and maybe a few for fun dungeons while we wait for the new expansion. We aim to grow with the guild and the expansion as we expect an influx of players and competitive guilds to race for the newly added content of Legion. We are experienced in PvP and Raiding and currently hold skills 700 lvl proficiency and 650+ gear scores.. This of course will be rendered less than after the expansion. Even though, still we want to have a group to help raise our skills, stats, and collect pretty purples with until our hearts content. Please contact myself - Softy Or reach out to my email james@patraminstitute.org If your guild fits and is on another server we are willing to move Thanks all!Softy0 Aug 3
Jul 17 13/13 N HFC Guild LF New & Returning Players Malicious Intent is recruiting New and Returning Players for Hellfire progression and beyond. Looking for Healers and DPS, but all are welcome. All I ask for is consistency. Be on time, buffed, and have a good attitude. Knowing the fights is a plus, but not required as they can be learned, same philosophy with gear. New and returning players welcome. Raid Nights Tuesday 7-10 PM ST Wednesday 7-10 PM ST Sunday 7-10 PM ST any questions please feel free to send me mail or whispersBoppinz1 Jul 17
Jul 1 <HC> (13/13 Mythic) - Gold CMs / BRF / HFC *Gold Challenge Modes* [General Information] 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Runs usually take 2 hours to complete We care about professionalism and efficiency, here is a video of a sale being done fast and painless(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH1UBjVOw4s) All we ask from you is to play along the best you can(We don't belittle or judge your performance, you're buying from us all the pressure is on us to perform). If you can also bring along: 3 Flask, 60 potions, 2 invis potions, 3 goblin glider kits, it will help the run go even smoother! Add Auro#1292 for scheduling. [Pricing] 300k+ For Random Servers (Case By Case) 250k On Illidan / Zul'Jin / Burning Legion / Area52 / Uldum _______________________________________________________________ _____________________RAID SALE INFORMATION______________________ *Heroic Archimonde* 50k for Ahead of the Curve and the Grove Warden Mount For Scheduling contact: Sensations#1223 in game. *Mythic Blackhand Mount* 300k For Mythic Blackhand Achievement, and Mount For Scheduling contact: Sensations#1223 in game. *Mythic Hellfire Citadel* [General Information] Horde Only You will recieve the majority pieces of loot that drop that are usable by you. The only gear that may be kept is warforged/socketed and is usable/needed by a raider. Our avg ilvl is 742. We will never mix buyer gear types, you will be the only buyer for your gear type. We do our sales Tuesday between 7-11cst(Server time). Your sale will be scheduled within this window. In very rare circumstances we may need a Wednesday, but we will work with you if that comes up. From a full 13/13M run a buyer on average will gain 10-20 pieces of mythic gear(Depending on RNG). To Schedule a run, only contact: Sensations#1223 through battletag or in-game(Sensations-Burning Legion). [Pricing] *Hell Breach* - 100k Hellfire Assault - 25,000 Iron Reaver - 25,000 Kormrok - 50,000*Halls of Blood* - 175k Hellfire Council - 50,000 Kilrogg Deadeye - 50,000 Gorefiend - 75,000*Bastion of Shadows* - 225k Shadow-Lord Iskar - 75,000 Socrethar - 75,000 Tyrant Velhari - 75,000*Destructor's Rise* - 325k Fel Lord Zakuun - 75,000 Xhul'horac - 100,000 Mannoroth - 150,000*The Black Gate* Archimonde(No Mount) - 500,000 Archimonde(Mount) - 1,200,000 *Package Prices* 6/13M 275,000 9/13M(First 6, Iskar, Socrethar, Zakuun) 500,000 11/13M(All but mannoroth/archimonde) 675,000 13/13M(Without Mount) 1,300,000 13/13M(With Mount) 2,500,000Auro25 Jul 1
Jun 26 Goodbye Northrend been a good 2 years :) did not feel nostalgic until i found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE8jo1WjVto&feature=player_embedded#!Azurahealz7 Jun 26
Jun 26 Thoughtcast Boots & Quillward Harness Selling these items on Burning Legion - Alliance. Please contact me at Austin#12969 if you are interested.Bankkbankk1 Jun 26
Jun 16 I Return Discuss also....Vote Deshuzzdi 2012Deshuzzdi5 Jun 16
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
May 27 How to contact someone who is using a name? I want to rename my toon from Han to Henry and when I say the only other Henry on Burning Legion was a lvl 10 who is part of an inactive guild and hasn't played in a while I got kinda sad. Is there anyway I can contact him to see if he would be willing to delete his char or if there was anything else I could do. Thanks for your time/help.Hån1 May 27
May 26 hi friends hi friends!!! :DInvinçìble0 May 26
May 25 WTB HFC heroic loot run Looking for a heroic HFC loot run would be willing to pay 100k. Run would be for this characterLeggolas0 May 25
May 18 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider0 May 18
May 18 Already taken care of. Ignore this thread. Already taken care of. Ignore this thread.Cmaw0 May 18
May 14 The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *newly formed* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii0 May 14
May 14 737 10/13M boomkin lf guild looking for guild to raid with in legion and possibly finish WoD with.Tyie1 May 14
Apr 17, 2016 need help cant login it ask me to download patch how do I do thatHunterkillez0 Apr 17, 2016
Apr 16, 2016 Prø is looking for players! Yes we mean you! Prø, on the server Burning Legion has opened it's ranks and filling for Legion. We are an extremely active guild even at this late stage in the expansion. If you are tired of being in a dead guild or the only one online, this is definitely the place for you. Right now we are recruiting anyone for leveling, questing, dungeons, raids (old and new), RBGs, Arena, premade Ashran, World PVP, guild coliseum nights where we can help you get the pvp achievements and your Lord of War titles. We have a strong player base and leadership interested in playing all aspects of the game. For an invite message Demolition#1472 on Burning Legion server, or send an in game mail.Elegy0 Apr 16, 2016
Apr 16, 2016 Lord/Lady of War title < Prø > Is now selling Coliseum wins! Come get your "Lord Of War" title, "The Last of Us" achievement, some toys and a chance at the coveted Unleashed Mania. We are located on Agamaggan, Jaedenar, The Underbog, Archimonde and Burning Legion. We Also accept other servers. We currently are charging 50k and can unfortunately only do this on the Horde side at this time. Add me to Btag JaredW#1272 or send me in game mail for more details!Nuck1 Apr 16, 2016
Apr 8, 2016 LF Late night or early morning raiding guild. Hello all, returning player here. As the title states, I'm looking for a late night "midnight or after" or early morning "around 8 am start time" Raiding guild. If anyone knows of a guild or could point me in the right direction, would be much appreciated. ThanksShargaas3 Apr 8, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 im da best qeroca got owned son GAGAGA owned son owned im da best i cant be beaten AGAGAGAGG AGAGAGAGAGAG no one can beat u cant see me son u cant see me so u cant see me sonSapright16 Apr 6, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 How Do Magnets Work????? Hello Burning Legion! The guild <How Do Magnets Work> is now recruiting all players. We are a PvP only guild and were previously the top PvP guild on alliance Burning Legion. Our founders ran the first 2200 rbg team alliance side and this was composed of all members of our guild. Many of our members also have extensive arena experience. We are currently recruiting anyone has an interest in PvP. It does not matter whether you are just someone who does random bgs during the week after work or an r1 glad for the past four seasons, we would love to have you! Our atmosphere is very laid back and we don't have an elitist attitude among members who have more PvP experience than others in the guild, we just really like PvP. If you are interested in joining whisper Jaron, Sadar, Moarbleeds or myself( I am really bad though so whisper one of them).Deshuzzdi1 Apr 4, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 ATTN: Philmore Gallows I miss you. Do you still play WoW? I need my leet priest heelz for when I body pull Ebonroc before we finish trash.Phynx5 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 2, 2016 Server poppulations? which is higher horde or ally?Kathorist0 Mar 2, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Worggys 8/8 mythic runs I run 10+ 8/8 mythic runs a week. We are mainly looking for DPS we run them on most days. Also will be adding more real soon. Most groups end between 2 and a half to 3 hours. This depends on the dps of the group and how well they follow directions. Below are our record times for each instance we know the fastest routes of each instance as we have fully cleared 100+ 8/8 runs. Record Times Bloodmaul Slag Mines- 14 minutes 4 seconds Everbloom- 11 minutes 41 seconds Grimrail Depot - 13 minutes 39 seconds Iron Docks- 15 minutes 08 seconds Auchindoun- 13 minutes 47 seconds Skyreach- 14 minutes 32 seconds Shadowmoon Burial Grounds- 10 minutes 5 seconds Upper Blackrock Spire- 19 minutes 3 seconds Record best 8/8 run 1 hour and 54 minutes We only ask for a 680+ ilvl and can be completed easily at this ilvl these dungeons are tuned for 660+. DPS requirement is 35K. Anyone interested in coming can sign up for any of our groups at http://openraid.org/p/Deths_Events You may also add Worggy#1983 if you have any questions but most the times im online i will be running mythics so may take a few minutes for a response. before signing up read the description I am extremely strict on attendance if you unsign when the event time is happening in under then an hour, you no show or you leave group early you will be placed on ignore and not accepted again. This isnt to be harsh but for the runs to be smooth everyone showing is a must.Dethkgrip0 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 [H] Keepers of the Shadow - needs you! KoTS of Burning Legion server is recruiting again to build numbers for Legion. Currently the guilds longtime members are unsubbed, except for maybe 5 or 6 players, but we are looking to get things going again! Right now we are recruiting anyone for leveling, questing, dungeons, raids (old and new), RBGs, Arena, pretty much anything and everything. Once Legion drops and we get some core raiders back again, we will likely be organizing raids on a regular basis. For an invite message Primalbeast#1522 on Burning Legion server, or send an in game mail. We have a tight crew, and we are looking for trustworthy people especially those who are interested in future leadership opportunities.Primalbeast1 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 Paying 1k to help Looking for someone to help me add my alt to my guild. I am willing to pay 1,000g for the assistance. Need it asap please.Caibriam0 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 27, 2016 Help me add my at to my guild earn some gold Looking for someone to join my guild to add my alt. Willing to pay 300g location at the blood elf starting area. Will pay once he is in the guild.Caibriam0 Feb 27, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Stay away from Covetous Guild. For your good sake just don't join this Guild if you expect a nice group of people. Most of them won't hesitate to back stab you and deform any conversation you might had with them to their advantage to make sure you look stupid. They base all their judgment of a person on their gear , you are not geared at this time ? You are probably bad , a kid or a female to them. I was surprised when that happened just because i said something on an alt who's not geared at all about a pally fully geared in a BG killing me only with his Hammer of Wrath. Then i got all the insult possible , QQ , stop crying , i am bad , i can't play my class , i can't los , i am a kid , i don't put enough effort , i must be a female and a feminist. It's the first time since Vanilla WoW i saw such drama in a Guild over a comment a Guild member made just like that to start a conversation. I usually don't give a crap about that kind of stuff but for months their GM ( Kamah ) was acting all nice and i thought he was a nice guy , and then all of a sudden he's the one starting all the insults and like good dogs all the raiders who raid with him followed him and deformed even more stuff i said only 15 minutes before. So if you are looking for a Guild with nice people to talk with and advance in the game , forget this game all their Officers are acting nice only to get you in their raid and help them get their so awesome purple loot. On the other hand if you don't mind being used and judged by your gear , go ahead and join them you might get a spot one day. I know i'll get a lot of negative reply here after all we're on a forum. I am just posting that to save time to the nice people out there who are looking for a Guild to raid with. Just avoid this Guild. Have a nice day.Shizennokoe4 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 Any pvp-focuses guilds? Just started playing again and I only usually do pvp. I'm down for some raiding too every now and then but will never commit to set times to be on every day/week. This will be my first 100 char in WoD but will most likely level and pvp with 3. Usually have 3 chars at once with challenger in a season, shoot for 1800 in most pvp categories (never done rbgs yet). If you know of pvp guilds in the realm that would be helpful too. Will probably be 100 and geared in 2 1/2 weeksPacificabro0 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [H] Buying Heavy Junkboxes I will be buying all Heavy Junkboxes for 35g each. If you have any and want to make some easy dough, COD them to Arrastin-TheUnderbog.Zendil0 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 @Warsong Vanguard I saw you guys have a name similar to ours. We run the biggest PVP guild on Tichondrius horde and wondering if you want to create an alliance? Whisper me in game if interested.Chiraq0 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Any level 60 Guilds? Bored on my other characters and haven't played this guy in a while. Was wondering if Burning Legion?had any level 60 guilds that do BGs or old content.Megadave0 Feb 7, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Need A PvP Guild im a holy pal add me cip#1761Cippay0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Holy Pal hey I'm a holy pal looking for a team to do areas and 10 man bgs let me know add me cip#1761Cippay0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 (H) Chaotic Retribution join us. Chaotic Retribution is a new guild on Burning legion. We are a casual gaming guild looking for members of all skill levels and classes. Focused on PvE, questing, leveling and PvP. Looking to in the future when the guild has enough members forming some core PvP teams and core Raid groups. No set times to be on, run alone or run in groups. There is no set way to play. Once core teams are set, the team leaders will set times for groups to be on to run the raid or PvP. If you are one of those who like to jump on just for the fun of it, to escape the real world for a time or if you are one who is more geared to the competitive side of the game. Come join and help us achieve both those goals. For info or an invite whisper Dawingstar, Alyne, or Adapen in game.Dawningstar0 Jan 12, 2016
Dec 24, 2015 Clockwork, PvP-focused Guild on The Underbog Realms linked to The Underbog: Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, Burning Legion Clockwork is a new guild now recruiting for RBGs and possibly raids (if enough are interested). We are focused on quality over quantity and want to build a small but strong community. We are not concerned with your rating or prior experience in RBGs, but you need to be a confident player and geared. We use Skype, Discord, or Mumble depending on what we're doing, but that can be discussed. Respond here and leave your information or get ahold of Bergzore or Ozny on the Underbog for more information. Thanks and Happy Holidays!Bergzore0 Dec 24, 2015