Burning Legion

Nov 17, 2011 LF Leatherworker and JewelCrafter (BCrecipes) LF JC who can craft Hard Khorium Band. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46124 LF LW who can craft Gloves of Immortal Dusk http://www.wowhead.com/spell=46134 My mats + HUGE tip. Both these recipes drop from sunwell. Please send me a whisper in game or mail me a message if I'm not online.Bloobear1 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 Feet of the lynx WTB Feet of the Lynx 300g mail Footwork!Footworkz0 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 @Sardonia seriously... you are my hero after that epic never ending trolling <3Garbagebull6 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Hityahard OH HAI <3Sardonia0 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 So.... Bank told me to post this of him, cause he thought i didnt have a SS of him dead... http://i56.tinypic.com/2uf9b7t.jpg Well, there it is bank. Stop dieing! Ps. Sallogel, kill him again inside sw <3 LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE, LONG LIVE HOW DO MAGNETS WORK! lawlLilbubheelz10 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 LF BS for.. LF BS for Emberforged Elementium Boots - Holy Flame Gauntlets. My mats your orbs(6)+tip PSTKitsumie0 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 LF BS for.. LF BS for Emberforged Elementium Boots - Holy Flame Gauntlets. My mats your orbs(6)+tip PST 200g per orb + 300g tip. 1500g total. Burning Legion - Horde Whisp KitsumieKitsumie8 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Sunday 25 man weekly Firelands GDKP run! Every week on sundays I host a weekly 25 man Firelands GDKP run, this run will be killing 7/7 with possible heroic shannox. ALL loot rules will be stated clearly in game before the run begins. When: Every sunday at 1:45pm server time Invites will be done via calender invites, if you are interested in attending PST me in game. What is required? Be a buyer with at least 50k gold, if you are a buyer I don't care how bad your gear is Or you must be geared/skilled enough to carry dead weight, ie: minimum ilvl of 372 and heroic FL kills. If you're not familiar with the GDKP system, it is a very simple concept - NO rolling, NO MS>OS. BRING YOUR GOLD. Every item will be auctioned off to the highest bidder (you pay gold for the item you want). At the end of the night, gold paid for all items will be distributed out to every player that was there when the item dropped and is still with the raid. If you are a buyer though and have not spent at least 50k gold and were obviously being carried (ie: low dps/hps) you will not recieve any gold. If you do not have the gold on you we cannot give you the item, so please come prepared. We will require each person to open up trade and show that they have a minimum of 50k on them. You do not have to actually trade it and if your loot does not come up you are not forced to bid, but you have to at least have the gold on you. Bid Rules: 1.) You may bid on as many items as you want. 2.) The sky is the limit on bidding - only minimums, no max. 3.) Bidding may be done via any form of communication (i.e. raid chat, yells, whatever, so long as the auctioneer can see/hear it) 4.) ONLY cinders and eternal ember are not being auctioned 5.) Bid Minimum: 5k with bid increments of 1k. Weapons and tokens have a 8k minimum. Mounts will have 100k minimum with 10k increments. If no one bids on an item it will be disenchanted. Also keep in mind that you are required to do your job, just because you are a buyer does not mean that you can die to every single mechanic in the game. If you are disruptive, causing problems, etc. I reserve the right to remove you from the raid for any reason.Urameshiqt30 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 fredzilla how excited are you with the changes to dwarf racial? right?Hpx1 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 Rhalevan charges in gum He drives a hard bargain.Grinz0 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 Azurahealz Birthday Party @ Org Front Gates We are holding a birthday party for Azurahealz. I am not going to go into too much detail here, due to it also being a raid on Orgrimmar. There will be a large cash prize given away at the end of the night. Bring a wrapped present too. PST me ingame or send me a letter and I will add you to the calendar (which has full details). We already have one event on the calendar maxed out (I.E. at least three full raids).Totalhalibut9 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 WHO WANTS PANCAKES?! * A required field is incompleteGrinz1 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 Burning Lesion Should get it treated. Could be bad news. :(Unwright8 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 HITYAHARD! IS AN AMAZING ARTIST!!! Ps. Come horde already, you said you wanted to :)Lilbubheelz1 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 Farewell all my friends, and those who aren't So, my time has come. I'm not much of a forum troll but this is better than real ID for this. My time has come to a close. I've achieved what I wanted in the game, and that is Battlemaster, I've had the pleasure of leading some of the greatest world pvp events in server history as GM of WRWR, not so much this year, but last year most notably. Some of which a former officer of mine Areoseo posted to youtube back then. I had the pleasure of leading or being involved in various gaming organizations at various levels, even being a paid staff writer at www.tentonhammer.com writing on topics relating to today's gaming. I've always held to 1 philosophy regarding PvP, do whats fun and have fun doing it. For me it was always what I considered to be true world PvP, unrestricted, PvP at its best, not nerfed by rated restrictions. Being able to actually enjoy your character and everything you developed for it, using everything in your arenal, and others being able to do the same. Its just a fundamental difference in the PvP community between those who champion arena, and those who champion world pvp, and I respect their opinion equally. I always tell people, don't bicker about your differences but enjoy what it is you actually can share together. I've met some amazing people, many who share things or who are compassionate about things much greater than WoW, such as Human rights like LGBT issues, many whom I have had the privilege of being in WRWR with. Really great people. So I'll modify a version of a quote by Julius Caesar, and say this...I came in as a noob, I saw a bunch of noobs, and I conquered a bunch of noobs. Hehe, and some will say I'm going out as one, and I'm OK with that. I will be off and on for a little while, I certainly will give MoP a try. So its certainly not the last of me but I will be leaving. - Nikki EDIT: I also wanted to say thank you to everyone, especially those who have been there for me...in no particular order, Sinfullygood, Zvengeance, Rastasupreme, Nightstorms, Thetodd, Hity, Jaron, Sandies, Bub, Dye, and many countless others...just way too many to name here but if I didn't name you, you should know that I will ALWAYS, cherish your friendship, and I can only hope I was able to help everyone in some positive way. EDIT 2: Still a great read, but realized I was on the WoW Annual Pass and can't unsub so I'll be around here and there still, THANKS BLIZZARD for keeping me in the game. This is ALL DYE'S FAULT!Sepharious10 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 I never get on here but... Ohai!Sepharious15 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 Arcturis spirit beast pet Tamed at 11:56pm server for those who would like to knowSkoton0 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 boyah ```````````Kristopher3 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 Resolve guild / recruiting available Allies Our fun, helpful and entertaining guild is now planning on converting our 10 man Firelands raid groups into 25 man raid groups. If you are Firelands Raid-Ready and looking for raid time; whisper any Resolve guild member for information or a guild invite. Raid times: Monday - Friday 8pm -11pm server time Resolve will emerge as a competitive raiding guild once again, as the Hour of Twilight is upon us! -- Timewarp - Guild Master <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Timewarp/simple" class="bml-link-public">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Timewarp/simple</a>Timewarp0 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 Recruiting for 25 player Fireland Raiding [A] <Mysteria>[A] Burning Legion, PvP Server. We are recruiting dedicated and experienced raiders for our 25man Firelands Raid team raiders should have good raid awareness and positive energy! If you are a mature player and can make raid attendance and can work in a team for accomplishing raiding and guild achievements then we want you! RECRUITMENT: Days and Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs, 7-10p. Minimal 2 piece T12 set with gear score apprx, 370. Experienced in raiding and following instructions. We currently need: Healing: 1 position. (1) Holy Paly. Ranged DPS: 7 positions. (1) Shadow Priest with Disc Healing OS. (1) Warlock. (1) Mage (4) Open to applicants Melee DPS: 3 positions (1) Frost DK (2) open to applicants. Our website is Mysteriaguild.info (Please use recruitment tab on top bar) You may send an email to admin@mysteriaguild.info Ingame msg ßless (GM), or Dreamcast, Ximm, or Gothpwnage. We are a serious 10M progression raiding team with a positive friendly attitude and seek to expand to 25M raiding. Guild pays repairs, enchants, gems, flasks, pots and buff food as available.ßless0 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 For all the hunters I hope all of you hunters realize that there isnt a theme song for all of you well Master Subtly showed me it last night and here it is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKofewfeSoY HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE IT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!! Mages/Locks you dont deserve this epic song... - /wink Love you Subtly,Jaron,Sepharious,Momma Maunder, Papa Garbagebull, Laddie, Ridotto. my left nut and everyone else in HDMW!! LONG LIVE ALL OF YOU listed above...Esandies42 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 desh how is alliance. is it worth coming back to this shtserverHpx2 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 7, 2011 H7/7 Prot Pally + Rogue LF Temp Guild Hey, we are looking for a guild 6/7 heroic to raid with until 4.3 essentially for the sake of getting the last few pieces of heroic gear we need. We know all of the fights, so if you are 6/7 heroic and need two skilled raiders, send me an in game mail or post here. Please note that we will most likely transfer off the server when 4.3 is released, so it is best to assume we would be temporary raiders. Prot Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Ponygiggles/advanced Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Luxor/advanced WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/143778/Ponygiggles1 Nov 7, 2011
Nov 7, 2011 !!!!!BEST OF EACH CLASS CATA EDITION GO!!!!!! I'll start Mage: BouncyDemon(If he's still even here) Warlock: Kaamilia Rogue: Jnkz Druid: Chickendodo Shaman: Swez Priest: Murik Hunter: None Warrior: Clothie or Bigsnowie Death Knight: Taurask Paladin: Tarask Keorics17 Nov 7, 2011
Nov 7, 2011 @ Og Collection! I LOVE YALL! <33 Specially Maunder, Garbagebull, Sardonia and Jorence!!!! :D Lilbubheelz26 Nov 7, 2011
Nov 6, 2011 Kuddos whoever paid 15 dollars to delete my dk and steal all my !@#$ congrats. Glad to see you have the money to waste to steal %^-* on a game i love you ;)Megatrons0 Nov 6, 2011
Nov 6, 2011 WTB The 1 ring You can be horde or alliance will pay 1000g for it, mail me ingame or here if you have one.Footwork1 Nov 6, 2011
Nov 5, 2011 JSYK Limeydaantan ILY <3Sardonia0 Nov 5, 2011
Nov 5, 2011 Selling Murkablo Pet As per the title, I am looking to sell the Murkablo pet from blizzcon (well the code for it)...pst me in game if you have any questions.Sunzu4 Nov 5, 2011
Nov 4, 2011 25 man 7/7 guild looking for new server. We are a looking for a new server with a better quality of players to recruit from and possibly play our alts with. Currently the server we are on has no challenging guils in it and the economy is pretty !@#$. I was hoping that you guys might be able to give me some insight into your server before we decide to move.Druskoical6 Nov 4, 2011
Nov 3, 2011 Lulbubbly and Dye <3Sardonia22 Nov 3, 2011
Nov 3, 2011 Why I love Moarbleeds. Moarbleeds, the Number One, has helped me in my adventure....MY ADVENTURE.....TO GET RANDOM LEGENDARIES. http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img11/8539/warglaiveandthundafuryo.jpg&via=mupload&newlp=1 He helped me get all the mats and ran BT for me when i prolly wouldnt have done it <3. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU BLEEDS, MY QT <3. P.S. THE PLOT THICKENS.Jaron1 Nov 3, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 WTB Horde Guild 11+ Looking to buy a horde guild, anything over level 11 will work. Reply here or in game (pm/mail) and we can work something out. Obviously I am paying more the higher the level. Edit: After doing some digging, I am paying a decent amount compared to other transactions. 11-19 ~60k 20+ ~75k+ 25 ~150kAdville1 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 We Will Miss You Sadar While im not sure if many of you knew him...im sure a lot of you did. His name was Sadar, aka brennan. Sadar was a college boy...partying...hitting it up with really hot chicks, enjoying life, oh and partying. But you see partying has to end at a point, and Sadar was ever closing on this point. He soon became an alcoholic and it seemed more and more when he played he was completely beyond wasted. Having to take puke breaks between rounds. Now being friends with Sadar, and living only about 30 minutes from him, I constantly urged him to stop drinking and seek help, but he never did. He just kept up his habit. He just kept getting worse. Then came the day it would all come crashing down. After a bad round of world pvp cause Sadar was so damn drunk he raged, harder than anyone has ever raged that i have ever seen. Harder than Esandies when i beat him in duels. Harder than Moarbleeds when he loses arenas cause his mouse dies and he can't click his spells anymore. Yes. THAT hard. Sadar began spewing out phrases left and right, "!@#$ you Mahiko your bad. Desh CAN GET GLAD ON HIS WARRIOR STOP SAYING HE CAN'T. Dye is a pedo and tried to get my address. Desh carries our rbg team. Esandies is a %^-*ing !@#$%^." and other sick, sick phrases. Then sadar deleted his mage, right on the spot, then he signed off vent, and is probably getting a girl knocked up right now. And so I will repeat the words I have stated many times in the past, Rock on Sadar.Deshuzzdi13 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 @Sadar Welcome back, im glad you made it through rehab. Long live Sadar, Long live the Alliance!Deshuzzdi1 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 Paying large amounts for Twink items Specifically Ceremonial leather gloves, lupine cord of the monkey, the 1 ring. If you come across any of these, please let me know asap.Footwork1 Nov 1, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 @Deshuzzdi/ what eves its spelled Y U Leave Horde and Y U NO Pick Nightelf/Gnome and Y U NO KEEP NO LEG BREAK WORGWikz2 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Also....GO HARD ON THE DK!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3lQL623ryI&feature=feeduSardonia3 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Looking to start a new guild Greetings All! I am a decent tank. I love to raid. I started college last month, and now I have no time during the week to play WoW. I'd like to start up a new casual weekend raiding guild, that raids on Fridays and Saturdays, and MAYBE Sundays. What I'd like to do, is start up a brand new guild, with like minded players, and have fun playing this game again. So, since I'm not too interested in server transferring, I'm starting here in the BL forums. If you'd like to start up a new guild, and work on it, please post here, or message me in game during the weekends, or the occasional weekday evening if I log in to do a daily. Thanks for reading!Zynveg0 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 WTB The 1 ring You can be horde or alliance will pay 1000g for it, mail me ingame or here if you have one.Footwork0 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 Need enchanter with twink Enchants Specifically i need 8 agi 8 dodge to back, 15 agi to weapon, 7 agi to boots, 15 agi to gloves, 5 dodge to bracer. Mail me in game if you have any of these, i will tip big.Footwork0 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 29, 2011 Arcane Mage Looking for Late Night Raiding I'm a server and a student, so I can't raid during normal hours. I'm looking for a raiding group that starts at 12am server time. I'm very dedicated and can raid almost every night of the week during those specified times. If you are a group or know of one I would love to get in contact with you. Please and Thank you, ShidoShido0 Oct 29, 2011
Oct 28, 2011 lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts56ajMkf7k&feature=channel_video_title glad i left this crap hole and all the bad players lolMaxbank6 Oct 28, 2011
Oct 27, 2011 Og • 6/7 H25 • 3 Night • LF tank/heals/dk Schedule: Tues 7-11 | Sun 7-11 | Mon 7-11 About Og has successfully completed every encounter Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and most of Cataclysm has had to offer all while maintaining a less demanding three night raid schedule. While members are not required to log on outside those hours many participate in other aspects of the game on off nights. To apply post a well written application to our recruitment forum or to apply privately PM it to Kolvini. For any further questions you may contact Kolvini, Fdfrank, Horndogz, or Rosenstolz in-game. Progress Blackwing Descent H25: 6/6 The Bastion of Twilight H25: 5/5 Throne of the Four Winds H25: 2/2 Firelands H25: Beth'tilac H25: Lord Rhyolith H25: Alysrazor H25: Shannox H25: Baleroc, the Gatekeeper H25: Majordomo Staghelm N25: Ragnaros Recruitment Tanks: 1 • Feral Druid (high) • Prot Paly (high) • Prot Warrior (high) Healers: 1-2 • Priest (high) Melee: 2 • Any class (high) Ranged: 1 • hunter (high) Always recruiting exceptional players of any role, class, and spec. Achievements Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First! Obsidian Slayer Realm First! Magic Seeker Glory of the Raider (10 and 25 player) Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 and 25 player) Realm First! Celestial Defender - US 62 Realm First! Death's Demise - US 58 Realm First! Grand Crusader - US 15 Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 and 25 player) Realm First! Fall of the Lich King (25% buff) - US 66 Realm First! Nefarian - US 59 Realm First! Al'Akir - US 61 Realm First! Sinestra - US 54 Websites http://www.og-guild.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Og http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/322/ http://www.youtube.com/user/ogguild Cheers. Fdfrank12 Oct 27, 2011
Oct 27, 2011 <IRONFIST> 1/7H LFM 10 man <IRONFIST> is a 10 man raiding guild looking to recruit more raiders. We are currently 3/13H pre-4.2 and 7/7 Firelands with 1/7 Heroic. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 pm server. We are currently in need of ranged dps. Preferably boomkin/spriest/mage, but other classes are welcome to apply. Please have an example of your dps in a raid environment (excluding BH). Contact an officer in game or post here if interested. Firekragg3 Oct 27, 2011
Oct 25, 2011 New rogue! Hey guys, just xferred here and am looking for people to pvp with. I need arena partners and still dont have an RBG team. Im a 2 time duelist on a warrior in wrath, and a 2200 player on my rogue which is now my main. Hit me up in game, i need friends!Footwork1 Oct 25, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 <Living Light> Morning Raid 6/7 FL <Living Light> is now recruiting for it's morning raid: Currently 6/7 FL, will be farming BWD and BOT weekly. We are looking for consistent raiders for a core 10-Man group Server: Burning Legion Raid Time: 9AM - 1PM Server (CST) PST Semperursa or Me For More Info Neonoen0 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 24, 2011 @ people trying to join my pugs No, I'm not going to invite you if you're in pvp gear. No, I'm not going to invite you if you're missing enchants, or gems. No, I'm not going to invite you if you haven't taken the time to watch a strategy video. I'm not going to carry you. ~ Yours truly A pissed off alt.Vynash1 Oct 24, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 @ alliance ...lol http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/lolpzr.png/Corkyy4 Oct 23, 2011
Oct 23, 2011 sigh, Ironhowl I come back to seeing this, Ironhowl? http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/alexyuh123/?action=view&current=maxbank.png I thought I got rid of you before. Baby, I'm back.Maxbank1 Oct 23, 2011