Burning Legion

Jun 7, 2011 <Archetype> Recruiting for 10 man. Archetype is a new guild on the server, I'm looking for people who can make the raid schedule, know their class, and can play multiple specs if needed. We are going to be playing a bit of catch up being a new guild, so naturally I am looking for exceptional people, I will be patient with you as we go through the different encounters, but I have no problem benching those players who refuse to help themselves by doing their research. Loot Policy: With any new expansion tanks/heals have priority on loot, once they are at a satisfactory level its free roll. Recruiting: Tanks: Paladin, Druid/Warrior Melee: Frost DK, one other Ranged: Mage, Hunter, and a boomkin or spriest Healers: Resto Shaman, Priest (Disc Preferred) Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun - 8:00 - 10:00pm server Apply online at http://archetype-guild.guildlaunch.com For more information send a tell or in game mail to Fistrakal.Fistrakal2 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 [A] Advent - Recruiting Advent is recruiting and we are looking for players with perfect/near-perfect attendance who know their class and research encounters ahead of time, are always ready with the appropriate consumables, etc. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday @ 8:00 PM server time until 12:00. Invites are sent at 7:30. We have a particular interest for the following classes/roles: - DK Tank - Holy Paladin - Restoration Shaman - Elemental Shaman All other applications welcome as well. To apply, please visit www.wowadventguild.com There are a few things we require of applicants: 1) Fill out the application form completely. 2) Understand that we will take your raiding experience into account. 3) You need to have ventrilo and a working microphone. 4) If you know that you cannot attend our raids, don't bother applying. (Recurring issue) Apply to Advent if: - You are interested in progression - You know your class well - You are always prepared for raids - You are willing to make some sacrifices (in-game) to help the guild progress Do NOT apply to Advent if: - You are unable to follow instructions (this includes understanding english) - You are not available when it comes to our schedule - Your old guild did things differently and it apparently bothers you that we do them our way Feel free to send messages to Andralina, Mimiru or Rynmoren if you have any questions. Thanks!Rynmoren22 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 LF Arena partner(s) 2v2: LF Holy Pally 3v3: LF Holy Pally and 1 DK or Warlock 5v5: LF all classes Don't need to be geared out, just know how to play and have vent. Send me a mail in game.Ryuji0 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 WTB TCG and other cool items im looking to any "cool" wow items including TCG ! pst me in game through mail or wisper will also check this post a couple times a daySnotspîll1 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 We'll get you next time Garrosh Once they nerf Gamon. Guy hits like a whale shark.Ravenna3 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 2, 2011 ORG Raid Tonight 6/1 Was awesome moarrrr!Lurknmage4 Jun 2, 2011
Jun 2, 2011 Death Corps • 6/13 H10M • RSham,HPal Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday(alt runs/clean up short night) 10pm-2am st raids * We are looking for exceptional players of all classes. Must have heroic experience in current content, know your class inside and out, and have a 355+ il. Death Corps is currently 6/13 Heroic 10m. We are looking to build a 25 man raid roster by next content wave. Our 10m core is extremely knowledgeable, and looking for like minded people! We are a friendly guild that's organized and progressing steadily. We want to stress to our apps that we are a community. Many of us play league of legends or other games together on off nights. JOIN THE FUN! App @ dc-forums.comBlackbety15 Jun 2, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 who remembers...... ROGUE RAID FRIDAY!?!?!?Ammbersia1 Jun 1, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 Ashbringer is very bad! MORE NEWS AT 11 KEK ASHBRINGERS BAD http://img843.imageshack.us/i/baddie.png/Dèrp25 Jun 1, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 Prot Pally and RDruid LF Wknd Raiding Guild 358 Prot Pally (Zicamox) and 359 Resto Druid (Irbigdruid) are currently looking for spots in the same guild group. We're experienced in all current Cataclysm raiding bosses in normal modes and are looking forward to progressing into hard modes. Due to our busy schedules we can only raid on the weekends and preferably at night starting around 7-8 server and raid for about 3 to 4 hours. (We are flexible with times.)Irbigdruid0 Jun 1, 2011
May 31, 2011 fun times in BC with Burning Legion :3 Just posthing this, if people are still around from when this was going on. You'll know what im talking about when you see it. This was one of the most entertaining things back in the day; when this server wasnt so brain dead. Well, here it is, does anyone remember these times? :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAhkZdcMdZM&feature=relatedMcbeardii6 May 31, 2011
May 30, 2011 ASHBRINGER! GOD OF WAR KILLER OF ALL (MOSTLY DERP) HAVE FEAR FOR HE IS OUT THERE!!! RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL RUN AWAYSpartucusx1 May 30, 2011
May 30, 2011 [H] Warrior looking for pvp guild I wanna start arenas for gear, but my main goal is rated BGs. Currently sitting at 2400 resil and I'm working on more. I'm just starting pvp but I've been a raider since BC. Whisper me in game or just post here if you can help! thx :DSmushed0 May 30, 2011
May 29, 2011 dear alliance... you may want to check your safety deposit boxes in stormwind... heard some horde got their pillage on, in and around your bank.Jonnpaul0 May 29, 2011
May 28, 2011 Hows Alliance on the Burning Legion? Im looking for a new home, hows this server for alliance?Derocronif9 May 28, 2011
May 27, 2011 [A] No Contest is Recruiting for 10man HMs We are in need of: Priority: Non-Druid Tank Deathknight (One that can play all specs) And any other exceptional players. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:30-11 server. Currently 6/13 heroic after losing 2 Guild Leaders and about 11 raiders over the last month. Message myself or Pooksie in game for more info or apply at www.NC-Guild.comEnvvyy10 May 27, 2011
May 27, 2011 amazing top notch live raiding stream !!!!!!! check out this amazing hunter PoV raiding stream from top guild no contest from the pov of #1 hunter pooksie !!!!! http://www.justin.tv/pooksie#/w/1163761008/2Bellaswan13 May 27, 2011
May 26, 2011 wtb WOW TCG ITEMS FOR GOLD you heard it. wow tcg for gold! pst meSnotspîll6 May 26, 2011
May 26, 2011 WTS: Metric Ton of Runecloth I recently realized i have over 200 stacks of Runecloth just begging to be sold and I lack the patience to list them all individually on the auction house. So, if you need Runecloth for whatever reason send me an in game mail listing how many stacks you need and your offer in gold (if you don't wish to attempt to haggle it's 5g per stack). I will only sell whole stacks unless you're willing to be ripped off for partial stacks. I will probably only check this toon for requests once per day so be patient if I don't get you your cloth immediately. Thanks! EDIT: I also have a Wall of the Dead to sell, send an offer if you're interested.Morewaggle3 May 26, 2011
May 25, 2011 ICC 10 man heroic Lich King only I have a lockout for heroic LK 10 man and I am looking to get my Bane title. I had gotten H LK to 12% once in wotlk and 13%-16% 3 times. I know every aspect of the fight and have had experience on it. I also use to hardcore raid on my old realm(windrunner) my guild went 10/12 H ICC before cata. I am looking for players that also have experience with the fight and understand all the mechanics. Everyone must have normal LK kill. All dps must have 15k+ dps OUTSIDE of ICC (without 30% buff). Healers and tanks aren't really a gear issue as long as you know the fight and are not horribly geared. The time of the raid is up in the air at the moment. The group will decide on the best time for us. Please reply to the thread send me in game mail or whisper me if you need any more information. Will also pay people if they have the Heroic LK 10 or 25 man Achievement and want to comeEzykiel1 May 25, 2011
May 23, 2011 Keorics has a revelation http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc371/ccole1989/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_050411_183607.jpg Heard it here first.Thirumm1 May 23, 2011
May 22, 2011 DW DK lf guild Ey, I'm lookng for a guild obviously. I'm a dwing bad ass who's ready to raid with a 248 i lvl. I have a darkmoon card waiting for me next month so im expecting to have a 250 ilvl soon even if i dont get any other gear. Anyways I dont care when the guild raids just not late nights.Coldrain0 May 22, 2011
May 22, 2011 [A] Any late night guilds? Hello, I was wondering if there were any alliance guildso n this server that raided past 12AM ST THank you in advanceDeøs1 May 22, 2011
May 21, 2011 Horde Love Flag Recruiting (11/12N) We're a casual raiding guild that raids twice per week. We typically raid on Friday and Saturday evening. All of our guild is mature, has a job, and has other boring adult-ish responsibilities to take care of (sloth is a responsibility right?). We believe that real life always takes precedence over raiding. We've currently got 10/12 normal modes on farm and working on Al'Akir and Nefarian. We offer free repairs and free enchants for all members. We have a few basic requirements: Gem/enchant your gear Don't stand in fire Listen in vent You should be, at a bare minimum, in full heroic dungeon blues. We are most interested in the following classes/roles: Prot Warrior Prot Pally Holy Pally Holy Priest Ranged DPS We are currently full on Hunters and Shamans. If you're interested send me an in-game mail or even better apply at http://hlf.wowstead.com/recruitmentInterslice8 May 21, 2011
May 20, 2011 < Memnochs Shadow> Now Recruiting Memnochs Shadow is currently looking for 1 solid ranged or melee dps and 1 raid healer that is dedicated, reliable and competent. Our current progression is 1/13 HM. We are not looking for raiders that are only in for the loot but for the overall success of the guild as a whole. Be able to play your character to its fullest potential and nothing less. Requirements 10/12 experience Appropriate gearing High raid awareness Raid Schedule Monday 9-12 ST Tuesday 9-12 ST Wednesday 9-12 ST We will always accept exceptional raiders of any class and spec. If you are interested in applying to Memnochs Shadow send an in-game tell or mail to Novan- Burning Legion or apply at Memnochsshadow.guildportal.comNovan0 May 20, 2011
May 18, 2011 2.8k res mage looking for 2s or 3s team you can whisper me in the game Thank youMageq1 May 18, 2011
May 17, 2011 Light of Dawn Run Hey all, I'm creating a light of dawn run full clear all end bosses Friday May 20th 7pm server time. Requirements: Vent, be 85 have Kingslayer title and decent gear we will not carry anyone and if we find you are you will be replaced. If you find any of this appealing to you please send me an in-game mail with your characters name and spec for a calender invite.Polemos0 May 17, 2011
May 16, 2011 Memnochs Shadow- Range dps for HM Memnochs Shadow is currently looking for 1 Solid ranged Ele sham/Boomkin/Warlock that is dedicated, reliable and competent. Our current progression is 12/12 and HM underway. We are not looking for raiders that are only in for the loot but for the overall success of the guild as a whole. Be able to play your character to its fullest potential and nothing less. Requirements 10/12 experience Appropriate gearing High raid awareness Raid Schedule Monday 9-12 ST Tuesday 9-12 ST Wednesday 9-12 ST We will always accept exceptional raiders of any class and spec. If you are interested in applying to Memnochs Shadow send an in-game tell or mail to Novan- Burning Legion or apply at Memnochsshadow.guildportal.comNovan1 May 16, 2011
May 14, 2011 KotS recruitment: In need of ranged dps Hi everyone, We could use some ranged DPS for our raiding. We raid Tuesday-Thursday at 6:30 pm server time (CST). Mage, hunter, or boomkin would be nice additions. You can use the recruitment tools in game or check out thekots.com ThanksAgidan3 May 14, 2011
May 14, 2011 2300+ arena 1900+ RBG's Prot War LF RBG TEAM I am looken for a solid RBG team i can go PROT or arms it doesent mattter im FULL t2 146K Hp wen prot unbuffed PST IN GAME ProfKaos im in <OG>Profkaos0 May 14, 2011
May 13, 2011 [H] <Pew Pew Train> 10/12 recruiting a Healer We are looking for 2 good healers, class doesn't matter at this point. I want smart players who are reliable and hopefully fun to be around. Heroic 346 gear is the minimum you should have, and it's ok if that's all you have. We are willing to gear up folks who fit in with us well. Our raiding schedule is very light, but we are making progress in spite of that. Our raid nights are Sunday/Tuesday 7-10 Central (also server time). Pew Pew Train consists of a tight-knit core that has been together for about 4-5 years now. We range in age from 20-30 and most of us either work full time, go to school, or do both. We want good players who also fit in with us and have a good time. Our goal in PvE is to obtain the Drakes and get as many hard modes down as possible on a light schedule. In PvP we just moved here from Bloodlust but most of us are 2k-2200 capable players who are competitive and will play to win but won't be the best on the server. Contact Crazyfoo if you are interested!Crazyfoo8 May 13, 2011
May 13, 2011 ninja looters will be banned or ignored? was wondering what they will do ninja looters. see screenshots 1.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_133706.jpg 2.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_133708.jpg 3.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_134325.jpg 4.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_134328.jpg 5.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_134442.jpg 6.http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/castatrophic/WoWScrnShot_051111_134743.jpg please post what u think about that Blackmoomoo5 May 13, 2011
May 13, 2011 Wts/Wtt darkmoon cards yup i have two cards i really want to get rid of Six of Waves and Eight of embers pst me in game and i'll sell or trade for a winds card (3 or 4)Coldrain0 May 13, 2011
May 13, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 4/13H - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 4/13 on Heroic in 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for good ranged dps. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 4/13 in 25 man Heroic. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Palsgraf or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale0 May 13, 2011
May 12, 2011 So we have these BoEs... <||Solus Verum||> has come into a few BoEs this week, and we want to sell them. We're not looking for trade or whatever...just gold. We have: Bracers of the Dark Pool Claws of Torment Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending Maimgor's Bite Soul Blade All these items are currently on the Alliance auction house. We are willing to sell lower than the prices we have on the AH. Those prices are not written in stone. Just send this toon an in-game mail or reply here, and we can work something out. If any horde are interested, via the neutral AH, please reply here.Svbank0 May 12, 2011
May 12, 2011 Hpaly looking for 2400+ teams Free for all brackets atm. Preferred 3s comps: TSG, PHD, PHL,WMP or even KFC (willing to play other comps) 2200+xp ONLY please Contact me by whisper,(alt+129 for the u) , mail or on this post. Thanks ahead of time.Süe2 May 12, 2011
May 12, 2011 [H] MSI is looking for a tank Mindless Self Inception is looking for 1 mitigation tank for our 10 man progression run. We are 12/12 and 1/13 H. We are looking to continue progressing into heroics.Funpolicer0 May 12, 2011
May 11, 2011 Wongxiexin's Alchy + Proof Many of you have seen me in trade posting my alchy etc Many whisper me asking questions etc and asking for proof and such. I am a simple person, my goal is to make people's days make happiness that makes me feel all fwuffy and fuzzy inside. I offer my flask services (elixir mastery) to proc flasks (links included on how it works) See me ingame this is my deal: YOUR mats (i supply vials lol everyone always tell me they cant find em on ah) My skill + a widdle bit of luck This yields Flasks, you keeping the ones I proc...and I PAY YOU 500-1k gold (payout is only valid on cata flasks and elixirs, ratio depends on how many you have me make ie 100 at a clip etc) At the time of posting I have given away 20k+ gold WHY WILL YOU DO SUCH A THING? <- most commonly asked question well people always thing I'm out for some sinister motive of I need them to make cauldrons...I have the recipies I am just a wee bit crazy and very nice ^^ and for other commonly asked questions: 是的,我知道怎么说中文 LINKS http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/wowscrnshot041011142649.jpg/ ^^ my only current ss of me proccing flasks (some people think I lie) I can provide more just need to find my old hd ^^ http://www.wowhead.com/spell=28677/elixir-master#comments <code/> <code/> <li/> <li/> ...Wongxiexin0 May 11, 2011
May 11, 2011 Need Blood Dk or Feral Druid Tank. Heroics... Mindless Self Inception is looking to recruit 1 tank for our main 10m raid group. We are a level 25 guild and are 12/12 + 1/13H. We are looking for an experienced feral druid or blood dk.Funpolicer0 May 11, 2011
May 10, 2011 [H] Mad Reach LF Lock/Hunter 8/13 H10 US - Burning Legion Horde, Mad Reach 10 man. We are a tight knit group of friends that have been playing together for about 3 years now. We raid 3 days a week Tues/Wed/Thurs 730CST.If we are pushing progression we will add additional days. We are looking to boost ourselves in the rankings and are looking for the following classes: We are currently looking for an exceptional priest that can play holy/disc. This is a main raid spot in our 10 man. Current Priest xfered to play with IRL friends. Expectations: You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own.You need to be able to make almost every raid - missing now and then is fine but if you can't make all of our raids most weeks you are wasting your time. If you are interested send a message in game to either Gupzilla, Samis, or Bigsnowie. We do not have a website nor need one. Gupzilla4 May 10, 2011
May 10, 2011 LF Disc Priest for RBGS Currently our rbg group runs at about 2300 average mmr. We need a solid priest that know how to follow directions with top notch gear and the knowledge of how bgs actually work. Send me an in-game mail if interested.Thormington0 May 10, 2011
May 9, 2011 ALT RUN BWD 9PM ST Hi burning legion. A few guildies and I will be running BWD tonight on our alts. We plan to clear the whole thing. We need who ever wants to come! Have a 352 + IL and atleast 5/6 BWD bosses down! Tanks/Heals/DPS are all welcome! Look forward to seeing who shows up. ** Reserve your spot here**Blackbety3 May 9, 2011
May 9, 2011 1/13H Guild Looking for a Tank Mindless Self Inception is looking to recruit a tank to continue our raid progression. We have cleared all 12 normal bosses and have downed heroic Halfus. We are hoping to find a DK or Druid tank that has at least 12/12 experience. If you are interested, please feel free to send me an in game whisper.Funpolicer0 May 9, 2011
May 9, 2011 LIMITLESS 9/12 25mans recruiting! Limitless is a 25 man guild looking to bolster its roster to finish current content and prepare to hit Firelands hard in 4.2! Limitless has been raiding since pre-BC and has many active original raiders. We raid Tuesday 8-12 Server and Sunday 8-12 server. We are currently recruiting: 4 healers 353 iLVL. exceptional DPS 353 iLVL. all exceptional applications will be discussed. MUST HAVE: Ventrilo and mic. knowledge of fights good attitude and learning curve (progression takes time and patience) PST Adema, Realvhee, or Hallebeary in game OR send ingame mail APPLY HERE http://www.limitless-guild.net/forumsPowermonger0 May 9, 2011
May 8, 2011 lf partner for BWL lf partner to 2man Blackwing Lair weekly... know fights. pst me in game or on hereSnotspîll0 May 8, 2011
May 8, 2011 [A] <Bioluminescence>: Recruiting! Bioluminescence is recruiting for our 10man core group. We need more raiders who are enthusiastic about raiding and in researching their class (like we ourselves are!) Applicants who are accepted will get a guaranteed raid spot and the company of players who enjoy shooting the breeze out of raids. Our guild is currently nearing level 15. We had a full 10 raiders before, but many of them quit World of Warcraft due to burnout and real life obligations. Others transferred servers to play with offline friends. We still talk to/play other online games many of these former guildies. We are currently on regulars right now and attempting heroics, but most existing members have full cleared raid content and have done Heroic raid content through pugging. We are about 2-3 members short of a full 10man group. The main idea of this thread is to recruit for our 10man Core, but we are also accepting casuals and backup raiders. (The more, the merrier! :D) ----------------------- Guild Objectives: - We are focused on 10 man raid progression by defeating bosses on regular and Heroic modes. We are currently focused on Blackwing Descent and our progress is at: 4/4 in Bastion of Twilight 5/6 in Blackwing Descent 1/13 Heroic Mode We are currently accepting: At least 1 Healer (ideally Shaman, Pally, or Priest) We need at least 2 DPS and are currently accepting: Elemental Shaman Balance Druid (Hoot!) Mages (Fire/Frost please!) Warlock Shadow Priest ----------------------- Our raiding times are currently: -Friday & Saturday from 6:00 until 10:30 (server time) -Sometimes we will raid at these times on Sunday to get extra content down, but we are more flexible with raid attendance on that day. Loot Rules: - We use the /roll system. Everyone /rolls for MS and, if no one needs the gear for MS, they roll for OS. If no one needs the gear for MS or OS, they roll for sales. The same rules are applied for BoEs. -We feel this is suitable for a 10man guild and the most fair for all raiders involved. There is no loot council or manipulation for loot whatsoever. ----------------------- Our Expectations: - We expect the best attendance possible from all raiders. We are understanding of real life obligations, but we expect our raiders to give us a heads up if they are going to miss a scheduled raid. - We expect applicants to be wearing almost all 359 gear (a couple of pieces under that item level is fine). - We would like anyone who we recruit to have the same or similar progression that most of our members have meaning please have most of Bastion and Blackwing completed on regular mode at least. - We expect applicants to have vent (Duh! :P ) - Please be able to take advice or criticism (it's nothing personal!) if mistakes are made during raids. - We expect raiders to be knowledgeable of their class and interested in always improving their gameplay. -We expect raiders to put time aside before raids to watch each Boss fight in current raiding content at Tankspot at least once, (Just like the rest of our raiders do!) however, the raid leader will go over fights prior to the first time attempting it. - We also expect members to ask questions, questions, and more questions before raiding times. (Better to prevent a mistake beforehand!) ----------------------- We have no formal applications unless you want to use the application at our "dead" website at [www.preparetowipe.com]. We prefer that you message either me or Retail in game on Burning Legion to talk to us directly or even just send us an in-game mail. Thank you for the interest in our guild! :)Velvela0 May 8, 2011
May 7, 2011 Orgrimmar Wuts Up All 253 of you that died tonight. Ya, you just got rocked by a drunk Exodus raid. WUTS UP!Omegasoul4 May 7, 2011