Burning Legion

Jun 19, 2011 Looking for a new home Hey guys, new to the server and looking for a new guild. I'm planning on being a tank but I'm not slacking on getting dps gear either. Understandably my gear isn't to great as of right now, but getting gear/badges is pretty easy as a tank and doesnt take to long. Hoping to eventually raid on weekends, and have experience most of the currents raids as a healer. Feel free to touch base with me either here or in game.Dawsk2 Jun 19, 2011
Jun 19, 2011 LF Raiding guild 6/13H 6/13H DPS\OT Warrior http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/burning-legion/Boltazar Also have and 85 Hunter (Boltra) and 85 Ele Shaman (Perkunas)Boltazar1 Jun 19, 2011
Jun 19, 2011 WTB: Sulfuron Hammer or Hammer mats While doing a run with 2 level 60's this past week of molten core, i was fortunate to have an Eye of Sulfuras drop and they were gracious enough to let me have it ( i let them have everything else that dropped during the run), now i have some of the mats for a Sulfuron Hammer but not all or even most and so i am looking either for somone who would be willing to sell the hammer or, the materials for the hammer. Thank you for your time. -AthrawesAthrawes10 Jun 19, 2011
Jun 18, 2011 <KillBot> is recruiting Primary Raid Members! <KillBot> is an Alliance PvP guild that is wanting to get into the raid scene. We are a Level 6 guild that's growing fast thanks to our core RBG and many arena PvP teams. A number of our members have expressed interest in raiding, however the only confirmed filled spot is Main Tank. As it is, we are recruiting for the other nine raid spots, and are looking for the following: 3 Healers (at least 1 druid) 3 Melee DPS (one needs Off-Spec tank) 3 Range DPS Spots will be filled based on raid-readiness and compatibility with other raid and guild members, not on your raid experience. We want to learn and grow as a team that works well together, and rude, elitist, or hostile attitudes will not be tolerated. If you're currently in a raiding guild and are on a standby or waiting list, we ask that you weigh your options with your current guild and determine, for yourself, if you would like to join a core spot now or wait-it-out. Ensure to discuss this move with your current guild leader, so if things don't work out with us, you are welcome back to your previous guild. Once all core spots are filled, we will run an ICC-10[HM] to 10/12 as a "meet-and-greet" run, along with working on team building and communication. In the days following we will promptly begin conducting Cataclysm raids. Plans to begin Heroic Cataclysm 10-mans, along with recruiting for 25-man raids, will come down the pipeline as the Primary team becomes geared and working like a well oiled machine. All requests for recruitment for these spots are asked to be in in-game mail format to myself or Velaista. Whispers are welcome, none-the-less! We are also actively recruiting all levels and classes for PvP, Dungeon runs, leveling, and profession grinding. You may contact any member of <KillBot> for normal recruitment. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!Halistos0 Jun 18, 2011
Jun 17, 2011 Hot. http://oi51.tinypic.com/27yo5ra.jpgTrollin1 Jun 17, 2011
Jun 16, 2011 Some kill videos I dunno how many people are interested but for the few that are.... Nef - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTPvvd_CVY&hd=1 Al'akir - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9iEIlDfkcEBignog12 Jun 16, 2011
Jun 15, 2011 Weekend Guild LFM for core 25 man Take a Seat < Burning Legion > was formed in early 2009 and was very active in end-game raiding. With Cata our main players have left the game, but we are in the stage of rebuilding a 25 man team for weekend raiders. We currently have a 10 man group which is 10/12 normal. We raid at: Friday - 9:00 PM server time - 1:00 AM Server Time (US) or Sat – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Server Time ( For Asian) Sat - 9:00 PM Server Time - 1:00 AM Server Time (US) or Sun – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Server time (for Asian) We are seeking to build a core and solid 25 man team for Fire lands and above. Many of our players have experience from Vanilla and we are looking for strong raid awareness people who know their class very well to join our family. We are semi-hardcore guild who enjoying having fun and to get the end game bosses downed. Classes we are looking for: Range Dps: Mage - High Lock - Medium Sp - Medium Boomy - Medium Meele Dps: Fury Warrior - Medium Rogue - High Heals: Priest - High Shammy - High Pally - Medium What we offer • Flasks & food for progression fights Gearing. What we looking for is raid awareness people, so we are happy to looking at people with 350ilvl and assist them to gear up faster. • Friendship. We are a tight-knit group of friends who are trying to experience as much end-game as possible, without sacrificing our real life commitments. • Commitment to getting as much raiding done with our 9 hours a week. We don't raid as much as most of the other guilds out there but we do get a lot of our progression kills done in a timely manner. What we expect from you 1) Although we will almost always provide consumables, you should have your own on you at all times. **This includes potions as all of our raiders do things such as pre-pot and pot in battles. We believe that every little extra bit from all our raiders is the difference between a dead boss and a dead raid.** 2) Maintain a minimum of 75-80% raid attendance. 3) Know how to use ventrilo, DBM and Omen. 4) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude for self-improvement. 5) No drama queens/kings 6) Own a stable internet connection. 7) As a member of TaS. Act appropriately to everyone, including non-guildies. Basically don't be a douche bag in general. 8) Have good time management. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes precedent over WoW. All we ask is that you let us know as early as you possibly can if you cannot make it. If you are looking for a weekend 25 raid guild and if you think you would be interested in trying out Take A Seat. Please post your replies here or PST to Noldorin, Bahadur , Maridus & Andysux. Looking forward in seeing you all soon and raiding with us. Kind regards Noldorin Noldorin10 Jun 15, 2011
Jun 15, 2011 [A]10man 4/13HM LF 1 DPS+Heals WHO we are: The Art of Ruin is a 10 man raiding guild formed by a group of RL friends prior to the LK expansion when Blizzard announced that every tier of raid content would have 10 man versions. The core of the guild remains the group of RL friends that started the guild, however people we have picked up along the way have quickly found themselves part of the group. The core 7 people of TAoR have been raiding together for close to 2 years now. WHAT we are recruiting: DPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Druid(Boomkin), Shaman(Elemental). We are looking to pick up another dps, a mage ideally, and a healer to help solidify our roster. However, any ranged dps will be looked at. Tired of trying to find pugs that can cut it when one of our guys cant make it. Because we are looking for someone to step into heroic mode encounters we prefer that you have a minimum of 359 IL, or something very close to it. The guild provides flasks and the like for those that this matters to, we do ask that you bring your own mats in case the odd time that we do not provide pots/food etc etc. WHERE we are at: We are currently 4/13 heroic modes with Magmaw, Atramedes, Maloriak, and Halfus down. WHEN we raid: Our current raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 7 Eastern to 11/11:30 Eastern. We are looking for people who can make all three nights. On off nights some of us run Heroics, level alts, the usual stuff, etc etc. HOW to contact us: You can head over to our website at www.theartofruin.guildportal.com and check out the recruitment post on the forums. Or if you wish to speak to someone in person you can contact Dagorlad or Thyseus in game.Dagorlad5 Jun 15, 2011
Jun 15, 2011 Hey pve'rs If you think your super pro, and that pve is the most fun thing ever type /playedTrollin13 Jun 15, 2011
Jun 14, 2011 Looking to trade Halaa kills... Any alliance out there looking to trade some kills to get the pvp mounts?Rhaiah3 Jun 14, 2011
Jun 14, 2011 Me gusta to all the BL trolls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdDIwVWrxI&feature=player_embeddedAzurahealz4 Jun 14, 2011
Jun 14, 2011 <H> Everclear <10m> Recruiting (12/12 2/13H) Everclear is Recruiting: First a bit about us: We're a collection of people who have been playing since Vanilla, most of us have been playing together since BC others before that. Collectively (Together and apart) we've been through Naxx in vanilla, cleared BC through Kil'Jaeden and completed most of the WotLK content. After some time apart in Wrath we all decided to come back to play together and thus you have <Everclear>. Our roots make for a fun and laid back guild comprised of skilled players. Now we're looking to bring in some extra people. We are looking to fill a few spots to make our way into Firelands which comes out in a weeks time. What we are looking for: Offtank: High need: Paladin Medium: DK Preferably a paladin, but any skilled tank will do. This offtank should have a viable dps offspec for single tank fights. DPS: We are in extreme need of good dps players High need: Shadow Priest/Ret Medium: Warrior/Mage Low: Moonkin/Rogue Healer: High: Shaman/Paladin We are in need of a 3rd healer to fill our groups roster. Preferably a shaman or paladin, but once again any skilled healer will be considered Cataclysm experience is not required, but will be given priority. Previous end game progression is a requirement though. Raid schedule: Tuesday: 6-10 Server time (CST) Wednesday: 6-10 Server time (CST) Monday: 6-10 Server time (CST) Being able to make all 3 raids is a must. Anything below 90% attendance will not be accepted. Obviously if something comes up, simply tell an officer/raid leader so we can fill your position. How to apply: We don't need a full blown application like you're applying for a job, but the more you tell us about yourself the better your chances will be. Tell us about your personality, and why you're interested in Everclear. Tell us about your raiding history. Start a conversation, and we'll fill in the gaps. We're just looking for cool, laid back people who are good players. You don't need good gear or an impressive resume of mmo accomplishments, you just need the desire to improve and the capacity to get along with the rest of us. Contact Crankk/Noobtodamax, Stds/Aq or States (or Scoops/Lux, Gep or Varog who are in charge of the other raid group and can direct you to us if we are not available.) If for some reason that does not work you can make a post on our forums at www.everclearguild.com <strong/>Crankk0 Jun 14, 2011
Jun 13, 2011 LATE NIGHT 6/13H-(10 man) LFM for 25's. Death Corps is a Gaming Community that has been around for several years and is comprised of all like minded individuals who truly play games to see new content and LOVE to be challenged.Our core consists of players who have played since release and have been in some very prestigious guilds.If you would like to be a part of a family Where new content is sought after and competition is encouraged and friendly, then look no further.( NO WHINERS HERE!) We do not carry people through raids, we are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible. Raid times: Tuesday:10 pm-2 am CST Wednesday: 10 pm-2 am CST Thursday: 10 pm-2 am CST Sunday: 10 pm-2 am CST What we expect from an applicant -Be online within 20 minutes before our scheduled raid times -Have extensive knowledge of your class and other classes alike -Always be prepared with food and pots -Be prepared for encounters we are going to be working on in the future,This means do research in your own spare time. -Communication is key,Be able to communicate quickly,clearly and consistently.If you are the type of player that makes a mistake and cannot be addressed or questioned do not waste our time.Everybody is human and mistakes happen,It is the recurrence of past mistakes that truly defines a great player. What applicants can expect from us: -Constant hunger for new encounters and research -Guild repairs,Guild cauldrons,and guild pots every week.( Raider rank and above) -A place to call home where you can relax and play all sorts of other games with friends -Low attrition rate ( flaky players are removed) -Raiders that are always looking to better themselves and the group as a whole -Cookies and punch :) Recruitment needs: We are currently opening recruitment to any and all classes and specs in anticipation for our 25 man raids.Exceptional applicants always considered. High priority: Death Knight Druid Warlock Priest Shaman Paladin Low priority: Warrior Rogue Hunter To inquire further about possible applicant status to Death Corps contact Jacobbunday,Impulsive,Beefcakez,Blackbety or Mesquito. Applications will be filled out at dc-forums.comImpulsivé0 Jun 13, 2011
Jun 13, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - Fireland 25mans - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 5/13 Heroic in Tier 11 and are looking to recruit a few more players for the new Fireland raid! What we need: * We are currently looking for good healers. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: 5/13 in 25 man Heroic T11. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Palsgraf or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale1 Jun 13, 2011
Jun 12, 2011 Experienced Mage looking for guild Hey all I just xferred over here a few weeks ago and was having tons of scheduling problems that have been worked out now so I am looking for a guild to join! I dont really care too much about progression as long as the core is good and all. My xp is 11/12 missing nef and 1/13 hm (halfus) Im available for pretty much any times that are not fri and saturday!Jawsus1 Jun 12, 2011
Jun 11, 2011 [H] Ragnarök (4/13 HM 10m) Recruiting! Ragnarök is currently recruiting! We are currently looking for a Warlock for one of our 10m groups. We are 4/13 and looking to get someone to fill our raid. We are looking for someone who is at least 12/12 and understands the fights. Our raid times are 8-12 server Sun, Mon, Wed. Please send me an in-game mail or whisper Schryver if you are interested.Jerazia7 Jun 11, 2011
Jun 11, 2011 Get Sulfuras Fast! Want your very own Hand of Ragnaros but lack the patience to farm Molten Core or monitor the Auction House? Get an Eye of Sulfuras but have no hammer to affix it to for a pimpin legendary? No problem! Simply buy my fully crafted Sulfuron Hammer for 15k gold and I'll save you the trouble! PST or post for more info.Bbandt12 Jun 11, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 358 ilvl 11/12 exp hpal looking for 10m guild ive downed everything but alakir have had him to like 2% or something. im looking for a guild that raids mon/tues/wednes/thurs to raid with i have attempted chim/halfus heroic pst me ingame if im on or respond here i would prefer hours after 7 server due to my work schedule but i may be able to do a bit earlier or later if neededSathrein2 Jun 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 [H] * Death Corps * 6/13 Heroic * PalyLockDK Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun ( 1/2 Night ) 10pm-2am CST on Burning Legion. Death Corps is a long standing competitive gaming community that takes on the hardest encounters blizzard has to offer! Our wow division has been through many trials, having to replace core people in the past 4 months and remained vigilant, determined to progress. We are currently recruiting extremely exceptional competent raiders to complete our core roster. Firelands we expect to raid 25 Heroics, or roster is almost complete. While we are focusing on Holy and or Prot Palys, a Lock and a BEAST DK. We are open to all apps that are exceptional. Contact me real id gregorrit@gmail.com if seriously interested. You will see raid time, you will down heroic encounters, you will progress. MUST BE DEDICATED, ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AND AN OLD SCHOOL BEAST! Blackbety0 Jun 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 ◄ Recruiting - 25mans - 5/13H - 3nts/wk ► <Exodus> is a 4 year old Alliance guild on Burning Legion (US). We’re a fun and social guild that balances having a good time with raid progression. We have an active group of friendly players who foster a relaxed raid environment where everyone can have fun. At the same time, we are focused on keeping raids efficient so we can push heroic content while maintaining our light 3 night raid schedule. Right now we are 5/13 on Heroic in 25 man raids and are looking to recruit a few more fun loving and dedicated players! What we need: * We are currently looking for good healers. * Exceptional players of any class are always welcome to apply! Raid Schedule: We raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11:30PM CST. Progression: We are currently 5/13 in 25 man Heroic. Applicant Requirements: * A stable internet connection and a decent computer to play on. * The Ventrilo client - Be willing to listen and speak on it. * Dedication and reliability - Show up on time and prepared for raid. * The ability to accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance. * History of good raid performance - Show us a log parse from a raid. * Situational awareness - If you can't move out the fire, then this isn’t the guild for you. * A sense of humor! What we have to offer: * A fun and welcoming guild environment. * A group of dedicated raiders who show up prepared and ready to push new content. * A friendly group of guildies who sign on for alt runs, pvp and other fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flasks, gems and fish feasts for all members who raid with us. * Active and friendly guild leaders who are open to suggestions and questions. * A raiding core that is eager to beat all the new challenges Cataclysm has to offer. Apply! Apply at our website: www.exodus-guild.us . Questions? If you want to talk to us or ask us anything you can contact Phiale, Palsgraf or Pocket in-game, or via PM on our forums. If you can’t find us feel free to ask any of our members for our alts. Phiale0 Jun 8, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 Take a Seat is recruiting for 25 weekend raid Take a Seat was formed in wotlk days and we were very active in doing hardmodes. With cata our main players have left the game, but we are in the stage of rebuilding a 25 man team for weekend raiders. we currently have a 10 man group which is 10/12 normal. We raid at: Friday - 9:00 server time - 1:00 Server Time Sat - 9:00 Server Time - 1:00 Server Time We are looking for: > Mages *2 > Fury Warrior * 1 >1 enchance Shammy * 1 > Rogue * 1 > Boomkin * 1 > Holy Pally * 1 > Resto Shammy * 1 > Shadow Priest * 1 Other strong players of other clases are always welcome. PLease contact Noldorin, Bahadur or Andysux in game if you are interested and if you think you can be a part of this 25 man group Thanks Noldorin.Noldorin1 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 <Archetype> Recruiting for 10 man. Archetype is a new guild on the server, I'm looking for people who can make the raid schedule, know their class, and can play multiple specs if needed. We are going to be playing a bit of catch up being a new guild, so naturally I am looking for exceptional people, I will be patient with you as we go through the different encounters, but I have no problem benching those players who refuse to help themselves by doing their research. Loot Policy: With any new expansion tanks/heals have priority on loot, once they are at a satisfactory level its free roll. Recruiting: Tanks: Paladin, Druid/Warrior Melee: Frost DK, one other Ranged: Mage, Hunter, and a boomkin or spriest Healers: Resto Shaman, Priest (Disc Preferred) Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun - 8:00 - 10:00pm server Apply online at http://archetype-guild.guildlaunch.com For more information send a tell or in game mail to Fistrakal.Fistrakal2 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 7, 2011 [A] Advent - Recruiting Advent is recruiting and we are looking for players with perfect/near-perfect attendance who know their class and research encounters ahead of time, are always ready with the appropriate consumables, etc. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday @ 8:00 PM server time until 12:00. Invites are sent at 7:30. We have a particular interest for the following classes/roles: - DK Tank - Holy Paladin - Restoration Shaman - Elemental Shaman All other applications welcome as well. To apply, please visit www.wowadventguild.com There are a few things we require of applicants: 1) Fill out the application form completely. 2) Understand that we will take your raiding experience into account. 3) You need to have ventrilo and a working microphone. 4) If you know that you cannot attend our raids, don't bother applying. (Recurring issue) Apply to Advent if: - You are interested in progression - You know your class well - You are always prepared for raids - You are willing to make some sacrifices (in-game) to help the guild progress Do NOT apply to Advent if: - You are unable to follow instructions (this includes understanding english) - You are not available when it comes to our schedule - Your old guild did things differently and it apparently bothers you that we do them our way Feel free to send messages to Andralina, Mimiru or Rynmoren if you have any questions. Thanks!Rynmoren22 Jun 7, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 LF Arena partner(s) 2v2: LF Holy Pally 3v3: LF Holy Pally and 1 DK or Warlock 5v5: LF all classes Don't need to be geared out, just know how to play and have vent. Send me a mail in game.Ryuji0 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 WTB TCG and other cool items im looking to any "cool" wow items including TCG ! pst me in game through mail or wisper will also check this post a couple times a daySnotspîll1 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 6, 2011 We'll get you next time Garrosh Once they nerf Gamon. Guy hits like a whale shark.Ravenna3 Jun 6, 2011
Jun 2, 2011 ORG Raid Tonight 6/1 Was awesome moarrrr!Lurknmage4 Jun 2, 2011
Jun 2, 2011 Death Corps • 6/13 H10M • RSham,HPal Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday(alt runs/clean up short night) 10pm-2am st raids * We are looking for exceptional players of all classes. Must have heroic experience in current content, know your class inside and out, and have a 355+ il. Death Corps is currently 6/13 Heroic 10m. We are looking to build a 25 man raid roster by next content wave. Our 10m core is extremely knowledgeable, and looking for like minded people! We are a friendly guild that's organized and progressing steadily. We want to stress to our apps that we are a community. Many of us play league of legends or other games together on off nights. JOIN THE FUN! App @ dc-forums.comBlackbety15 Jun 2, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 who remembers...... ROGUE RAID FRIDAY!?!?!?Ammbersia1 Jun 1, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 Ashbringer is very bad! MORE NEWS AT 11 KEK ASHBRINGERS BAD http://img843.imageshack.us/i/baddie.png/Dèrp25 Jun 1, 2011
Jun 1, 2011 Prot Pally and RDruid LF Wknd Raiding Guild 358 Prot Pally (Zicamox) and 359 Resto Druid (Irbigdruid) are currently looking for spots in the same guild group. We're experienced in all current Cataclysm raiding bosses in normal modes and are looking forward to progressing into hard modes. Due to our busy schedules we can only raid on the weekends and preferably at night starting around 7-8 server and raid for about 3 to 4 hours. (We are flexible with times.)Irbigdruid0 Jun 1, 2011
May 31, 2011 fun times in BC with Burning Legion :3 Just posthing this, if people are still around from when this was going on. You'll know what im talking about when you see it. This was one of the most entertaining things back in the day; when this server wasnt so brain dead. Well, here it is, does anyone remember these times? :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAhkZdcMdZM&feature=relatedMcbeardii6 May 31, 2011
May 30, 2011 ASHBRINGER! GOD OF WAR KILLER OF ALL (MOSTLY DERP) HAVE FEAR FOR HE IS OUT THERE!!! RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL RUN AWAYSpartucusx1 May 30, 2011
May 30, 2011 [H] Warrior looking for pvp guild I wanna start arenas for gear, but my main goal is rated BGs. Currently sitting at 2400 resil and I'm working on more. I'm just starting pvp but I've been a raider since BC. Whisper me in game or just post here if you can help! thx :DSmushed0 May 30, 2011
May 29, 2011 dear alliance... you may want to check your safety deposit boxes in stormwind... heard some horde got their pillage on, in and around your bank.Jonnpaul0 May 29, 2011
May 28, 2011 Hows Alliance on the Burning Legion? Im looking for a new home, hows this server for alliance?Derocronif9 May 28, 2011
May 27, 2011 [A] No Contest is Recruiting for 10man HMs We are in need of: Priority: Non-Druid Tank Deathknight (One that can play all specs) And any other exceptional players. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:30-11 server. Currently 6/13 heroic after losing 2 Guild Leaders and about 11 raiders over the last month. Message myself or Pooksie in game for more info or apply at www.NC-Guild.comEnvvyy10 May 27, 2011
May 27, 2011 amazing top notch live raiding stream !!!!!!! check out this amazing hunter PoV raiding stream from top guild no contest from the pov of #1 hunter pooksie !!!!! http://www.justin.tv/pooksie#/w/1163761008/2Bellaswan13 May 27, 2011
May 26, 2011 wtb WOW TCG ITEMS FOR GOLD you heard it. wow tcg for gold! pst meSnotspîll6 May 26, 2011
May 26, 2011 WTS: Metric Ton of Runecloth I recently realized i have over 200 stacks of Runecloth just begging to be sold and I lack the patience to list them all individually on the auction house. So, if you need Runecloth for whatever reason send me an in game mail listing how many stacks you need and your offer in gold (if you don't wish to attempt to haggle it's 5g per stack). I will only sell whole stacks unless you're willing to be ripped off for partial stacks. I will probably only check this toon for requests once per day so be patient if I don't get you your cloth immediately. Thanks! EDIT: I also have a Wall of the Dead to sell, send an offer if you're interested.Morewaggle3 May 26, 2011
May 25, 2011 ICC 10 man heroic Lich King only I have a lockout for heroic LK 10 man and I am looking to get my Bane title. I had gotten H LK to 12% once in wotlk and 13%-16% 3 times. I know every aspect of the fight and have had experience on it. I also use to hardcore raid on my old realm(windrunner) my guild went 10/12 H ICC before cata. I am looking for players that also have experience with the fight and understand all the mechanics. Everyone must have normal LK kill. All dps must have 15k+ dps OUTSIDE of ICC (without 30% buff). Healers and tanks aren't really a gear issue as long as you know the fight and are not horribly geared. The time of the raid is up in the air at the moment. The group will decide on the best time for us. Please reply to the thread send me in game mail or whisper me if you need any more information. Will also pay people if they have the Heroic LK 10 or 25 man Achievement and want to comeEzykiel1 May 25, 2011
May 23, 2011 Keorics has a revelation http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc371/ccole1989/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_050411_183607.jpg Heard it here first.Thirumm1 May 23, 2011
May 22, 2011 DW DK lf guild Ey, I'm lookng for a guild obviously. I'm a dwing bad ass who's ready to raid with a 248 i lvl. I have a darkmoon card waiting for me next month so im expecting to have a 250 ilvl soon even if i dont get any other gear. Anyways I dont care when the guild raids just not late nights.Coldrain0 May 22, 2011
May 22, 2011 [A] Any late night guilds? Hello, I was wondering if there were any alliance guildso n this server that raided past 12AM ST THank you in advanceDeøs1 May 22, 2011
May 21, 2011 Horde Love Flag Recruiting (11/12N) We're a casual raiding guild that raids twice per week. We typically raid on Friday and Saturday evening. All of our guild is mature, has a job, and has other boring adult-ish responsibilities to take care of (sloth is a responsibility right?). We believe that real life always takes precedence over raiding. We've currently got 10/12 normal modes on farm and working on Al'Akir and Nefarian. We offer free repairs and free enchants for all members. We have a few basic requirements: Gem/enchant your gear Don't stand in fire Listen in vent You should be, at a bare minimum, in full heroic dungeon blues. We are most interested in the following classes/roles: Prot Warrior Prot Pally Holy Pally Holy Priest Ranged DPS We are currently full on Hunters and Shamans. If you're interested send me an in-game mail or even better apply at http://hlf.wowstead.com/recruitmentInterslice8 May 21, 2011
May 20, 2011 < Memnochs Shadow> Now Recruiting Memnochs Shadow is currently looking for 1 solid ranged or melee dps and 1 raid healer that is dedicated, reliable and competent. Our current progression is 1/13 HM. We are not looking for raiders that are only in for the loot but for the overall success of the guild as a whole. Be able to play your character to its fullest potential and nothing less. Requirements 10/12 experience Appropriate gearing High raid awareness Raid Schedule Monday 9-12 ST Tuesday 9-12 ST Wednesday 9-12 ST We will always accept exceptional raiders of any class and spec. If you are interested in applying to Memnochs Shadow send an in-game tell or mail to Novan- Burning Legion or apply at Memnochsshadow.guildportal.comNovan0 May 20, 2011
May 18, 2011 2.8k res mage looking for 2s or 3s team you can whisper me in the game Thank youMageq1 May 18, 2011
May 17, 2011 Light of Dawn Run Hey all, I'm creating a light of dawn run full clear all end bosses Friday May 20th 7pm server time. Requirements: Vent, be 85 have Kingslayer title and decent gear we will not carry anyone and if we find you are you will be replaced. If you find any of this appealing to you please send me an in-game mail with your characters name and spec for a calender invite.Polemos0 May 17, 2011