Burning Legion

Mar 1, 2016 Worggys 8/8 mythic runs I run 10+ 8/8 mythic runs a week. We are mainly looking for DPS we run them on most days. Also will be adding more real soon. Most groups end between 2 and a half to 3 hours. This depends on the dps of the group and how well they follow directions. Below are our record times for each instance we know the fastest routes of each instance as we have fully cleared 100+ 8/8 runs. Record Times Bloodmaul Slag Mines- 14 minutes 4 seconds Everbloom- 11 minutes 41 seconds Grimrail Depot - 13 minutes 39 seconds Iron Docks- 15 minutes 08 seconds Auchindoun- 13 minutes 47 seconds Skyreach- 14 minutes 32 seconds Shadowmoon Burial Grounds- 10 minutes 5 seconds Upper Blackrock Spire- 19 minutes 3 seconds Record best 8/8 run 1 hour and 54 minutes We only ask for a 680+ ilvl and can be completed easily at this ilvl these dungeons are tuned for 660+. DPS requirement is 35K. Anyone interested in coming can sign up for any of our groups at http://openraid.org/p/Deths_Events You may also add Worggy#1983 if you have any questions but most the times im online i will be running mythics so may take a few minutes for a response. before signing up read the description I am extremely strict on attendance if you unsign when the event time is happening in under then an hour, you no show or you leave group early you will be placed on ignore and not accepted again. This isnt to be harsh but for the runs to be smooth everyone showing is a must.Dethkgrip0 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 [H] Keepers of the Shadow - needs you! KoTS of Burning Legion server is recruiting again to build numbers for Legion. Currently the guilds longtime members are unsubbed, except for maybe 5 or 6 players, but we are looking to get things going again! Right now we are recruiting anyone for leveling, questing, dungeons, raids (old and new), RBGs, Arena, pretty much anything and everything. Once Legion drops and we get some core raiders back again, we will likely be organizing raids on a regular basis. For an invite message Primalbeast#1522 on Burning Legion server, or send an in game mail. We have a tight crew, and we are looking for trustworthy people especially those who are interested in future leadership opportunities.Primalbeast1 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 Paying 1k to help Looking for someone to help me add my alt to my guild. I am willing to pay 1,000g for the assistance. Need it asap please.Caibriam0 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 27, 2016 Help me add my at to my guild earn some gold Looking for someone to join my guild to add my alt. Willing to pay 300g location at the blood elf starting area. Will pay once he is in the guild.Caibriam0 Feb 27, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Stay away from Covetous Guild. For your good sake just don't join this Guild if you expect a nice group of people. Most of them won't hesitate to back stab you and deform any conversation you might had with them to their advantage to make sure you look stupid. They base all their judgment of a person on their gear , you are not geared at this time ? You are probably bad , a kid or a female to them. I was surprised when that happened just because i said something on an alt who's not geared at all about a pally fully geared in a BG killing me only with his Hammer of Wrath. Then i got all the insult possible , QQ , stop crying , i am bad , i can't play my class , i can't los , i am a kid , i don't put enough effort , i must be a female and a feminist. It's the first time since Vanilla WoW i saw such drama in a Guild over a comment a Guild member made just like that to start a conversation. I usually don't give a crap about that kind of stuff but for months their GM ( Kamah ) was acting all nice and i thought he was a nice guy , and then all of a sudden he's the one starting all the insults and like good dogs all the raiders who raid with him followed him and deformed even more stuff i said only 15 minutes before. So if you are looking for a Guild with nice people to talk with and advance in the game , forget this game all their Officers are acting nice only to get you in their raid and help them get their so awesome purple loot. On the other hand if you don't mind being used and judged by your gear , go ahead and join them you might get a spot one day. I know i'll get a lot of negative reply here after all we're on a forum. I am just posting that to save time to the nice people out there who are looking for a Guild to raid with. Just avoid this Guild. Have a nice day.Shizennokoe4 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 Any pvp-focuses guilds? Just started playing again and I only usually do pvp. I'm down for some raiding too every now and then but will never commit to set times to be on every day/week. This will be my first 100 char in WoD but will most likely level and pvp with 3. Usually have 3 chars at once with challenger in a season, shoot for 1800 in most pvp categories (never done rbgs yet). If you know of pvp guilds in the realm that would be helpful too. Will probably be 100 and geared in 2 1/2 weeksPacificabro0 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [H] Buying Heavy Junkboxes I will be buying all Heavy Junkboxes for 35g each. If you have any and want to make some easy dough, COD them to Arrastin-TheUnderbog.Zendil0 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 @Warsong Vanguard I saw you guys have a name similar to ours. We run the biggest PVP guild on Tichondrius horde and wondering if you want to create an alliance? Whisper me in game if interested.Chiraq0 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Any level 60 Guilds? Bored on my other characters and haven't played this guy in a while. Was wondering if Burning Legion?had any level 60 guilds that do BGs or old content.Megadave0 Feb 7, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Need A PvP Guild im a holy pal add me cip#1761Cippay0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Holy Pal hey I'm a holy pal looking for a team to do areas and 10 man bgs let me know add me cip#1761Cippay0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 (H) Chaotic Retribution join us. Chaotic Retribution is a new guild on Burning legion. We are a casual gaming guild looking for members of all skill levels and classes. Focused on PvE, questing, leveling and PvP. Looking to in the future when the guild has enough members forming some core PvP teams and core Raid groups. No set times to be on, run alone or run in groups. There is no set way to play. Once core teams are set, the team leaders will set times for groups to be on to run the raid or PvP. If you are one of those who like to jump on just for the fun of it, to escape the real world for a time or if you are one who is more geared to the competitive side of the game. Come join and help us achieve both those goals. For info or an invite whisper Dawingstar, Alyne, or Adapen in game.Dawningstar0 Jan 12, 2016
Dec 24, 2015 Clockwork, PvP-focused Guild on The Underbog Realms linked to The Underbog: Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar, Burning Legion Clockwork is a new guild now recruiting for RBGs and possibly raids (if enough are interested). We are focused on quality over quantity and want to build a small but strong community. We are not concerned with your rating or prior experience in RBGs, but you need to be a confident player and geared. We use Skype, Discord, or Mumble depending on what we're doing, but that can be discussed. Respond here and leave your information or get ahold of Bergzore or Ozny on the Underbog for more information. Thanks and Happy Holidays!Bergzore0 Dec 24, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 why is this server so dead This used to be a fairly active realm years ago What happened?Sappyheaded1 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 16, 2015 [A] IRONFIST - Burning Legion <IRONFIST> is an Alliance guild on US-Burning Legion (PVP) that recently came back to rebuild for the future. We are currently 9/13 in HFC after 3 weeks of rebuilding. We are looking for strong RANGED dps to round out our core team so we can start pushing into Heroic. Officers have known each other for several years now. The goal of this guild is to down bosses at casual yet progressive pace. We want players who care about their performance and the raid and that are willing to give their best. Raid Times Tuesday: 8-11 EST Thursday: 8-11 EST Voice Comms: TeamSpeak 3 (required) We need people who are going to show up on time and to every raid night. Obviously real life happens if something comes up that will cause absence please give us a heads up when it does. We have active forums for post quick messages and to discuss anything in detail. What We Need: Tank: Any class w/ a viable offspec Heals: Priest, Shaman, Paladian DPS: Elemental, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Enhancement The positions listed above are available for immediate core placement spots. We are also open to other classes, as a guild we have a lot of casual players also who choose not to raid. If your looking for somewhere with active players that like to have fun and such. Loot Rules We are currently using Suicide Kings, Offspec items do not count against your position in the Main loot list. So, for those of you interested, in a fun guild that drinks, jokes, and raids together while maintaining a friendly atmosphere but still focused on progressing through content when the time comes. When we aren't raiding we are still an active guild running Mythic 5 mans, and several members enjoy PVP and are always looking for something else to do. We are proud to help out any and all members of our guild. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. If you are interested and/or have questions you may contact any of our officers : Jorgy#1985 "Codari" / Toljar#1256 "Toljar" / Palmermarc#1320 "Pälmer" / Maulfire#1300 "Maulfire"Codari0 Dec 16, 2015
Dec 10, 2015 Horde any good in Ashran How is this servers horde in Ashran? looking to get back into the game but cant decide whether to play horde or alliance. i really enjoy pvp and AshranBartock0 Dec 10, 2015
Dec 10, 2015 server issues? Is anyone else having issues with game freezing every 15 minutes? It just freezes and I can't even get my task manager to work to shut the game down.Shibojiki0 Dec 10, 2015
Dec 7, 2015 Looking for New Home Me and a group of friends are looking for another permanent home and we are analyzing promising realms. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to know the Pros/Cons of this server according to its locals. Thanks in advance!Sfer1 Dec 7, 2015
Dec 4, 2015 [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS Greetings <Helms Elite> an Alliance raiding guild that transferred to Whisperwind 9/28/15 and we are recruiting for core raid spots! About <Helms Elite>: Helms Elite formed as a raiding guild at the end of Vanilla and began raiding with the release of Burning Crusade. Guild leadership that started in Vanilla is still in place. Primarily located on the Lothar server ( as Alliance ) the guild did spend time on Chog'all ( as Horde ) for the MoP expansion and returned to Lothar and the Alliance for WoD. As one of the servers on line at release, Lothar was home to many top raiding guilds. However over the years and not unlike many servers, the active raiding player base has dwindled and now struggles to support the few active raiding guilds. Whisperwind: Our move to Whisperwind is an exciting time for the guild, with plans to expand our raiding roster to 20+ and continue our focus of clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel and moving on to Mythic. Long term we seek to be an active part of the raiding community on Whisperwind. Raid Times: Progression Raid Group – 7/7H - 10/10H - 13/13H HFC ■Tuesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Wednesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Sunday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) This group is about progression and pushing to be the best at all times. Recruiting: Tanks: We have a strong interest in applications from Non-DK tanks Healers: accepting applications DPS: We have a strong interest in exceptional ranged dps players Raiding Focus: Our raiding focus is to clear all current tier raid bosses in Heroic/Mythic We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We're looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill our rosters. Requirements: ■ Age 17+ and in control of your online gaming time. ■ Know your class. We expect your best performance at all times. ■ Take constructive criticism and direction when need be. ■ Research the basics of boss fights on your own time. ■ Show up on time, and ready. ■ Good raid awareness. Do not stand in fire. ;] ■ The ability to listen and speak on Teamspeak3 during raids. ■ Be open-minded, laid-back and not easily offended. ■ Don't be an elitist. Show us you're good by actions, rather than words. ■ Computer/internet that can run World of Warcraft (especially while in a raid environment) without any issues. Contact: If you're interested in joining our team, you can contact any of our Officers. BattleTags: ■ Squizz: Squizz#1910# ■ Rettuclos: Rettuclos#1494 ■ Dedaol: Dedaol#1914 Feel free to whisper us in game for information Website: Feel free to visit our site and fill out an app. www.helmselite.comSquízz0 Dec 4, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis1 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over.Kazrak0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 [A] Light Brigade Recruiting Hello, Light Brigade is currently looking for raiders to help fill out our core raid group. Light Brigade values personality over skill but having some skill is valuable :). We follow the golden rule, treat others the way you wish to be treated. We like friendly mature players who like to laugh. We are not interested in looking for players for this expansion. We are interested in recruiting long term raiders. Majority of the core have been together since WOTLK. Please inquire if your looking for a wow home. Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 9PM to 12AM Central Thursday- 9PM to 12AM Central Friday - 9PM to 12AM Central Raid Progress: Hellfire Citadel N: 13/13 H: 13/13 BlackRock Faundry: N:10/10 H: 10/10 Highmaul N: 7/7 H:7/7 Raid needs: Warlock Hunter 1 Healer/DPS Class All other classes/roles we can take into consideration, especially for the right person. Please add Deepfreeze #1315, whisper Feldoh in game for more information or visit www.lightbrigade.us.Feldoh6 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 <No Action Bars> 5/13 Mythic Now Recruiting! Basic Guild Information: Guild: No Action Bars - no-action-bars.enjin.com Faction: Horde Server: Mal'ganis (Normal/CST) Battlegroup: Stormstrike About Us: No Action Bars was created on October 18th, 2011. We have been raiding together since tier 13 and strive to down mythic content in a timely manner. Our current goal is to push into mythic Hellfire Citadel until Legion drops. The guild provides our Team with what they need to raid; such as gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. In return we hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy yourselves while doing so. Past Progression: Tier 16 14/14M Siege of Orgrimmar Tier 17 4/7M Highmaul Tier 17 7/10M Blackrock Foundry Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 H, 5/13M Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. We are currently recruiting for our mythic roster. Current Needs: All classes encouraged to apply. [DPS] Warrior - High Priest - High Rogue - High Mage - High Shaman - Med Warlock - Med DK - Med Monk - Med [Healer] Druid If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to apply on our guild website and we will get back to you in a timely manner. All Exceptional Apps will be considered regardless of our current needs. Applications: http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Contacts: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Pasidious#1105 - Officer/Raid Leader Toradoshi#1592 - Officer Talonish#1783 - VeteranKrixus0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 Did you hear about the World War ~ WPvP Event Did you hear about the World War ~ WPvP Event? So, some guy posted this HUGE! WORLD WAR! Cross-Server Event! It's over on the pvp forums. Something about it starting Monday, November 16th and lasts for multiple weeks until Wednesday, December 2nd. Epic battles happening all over Azeroth... it seems really fun. I was just wondering if anyone over here on the forums would be interested in it? If so... you should go check it out. PS: Might want to tell your Friends and Guldies about it too...Vvar0 Nov 11, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 full characters already have 11 characters in same server and all lvl100, is there gonna have 1 more room for Demon Hunter when it comes ?or i have to move 1 character to another server?Pengpeng1 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Wanna raid but not xfer? 2/13M recruiting! <Crossbones> is recruiting! See our recruiting post here for more details and contact info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19496930083Kaligaran0 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Guild invites and things ole school So, back in the day I was a little baby Orc that was born in Valley of Trails. Such a humble little spot. This was maybe 6 or 7 years ago, had a blast. BURNING LEGION was my realm. I logged back in couple years ago,. All expansions, lvl 100. Sometimes I will go back to see my birth place. Maybe find me a couple noobs to recruit in my guild. NOBODY is part of my realm so I park my mount ontop the bonfire and cry all night. I feel so alone,. It scares me! Anyone still part of Burning Legion that want to hang out? I guess I graduated to "ole' school" level. LOLBlacktank0 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 Bounty: Fiery Beholder Eye - Mail Monocle Who: Collidus the Warp-Watcher lvl 68 Rare Demon Where: Shadowmoon Valley (BC) Item: Fiery Beholder Eye - Mail Monocle Reward: 10k gold LF someone who has this mail version Fiery Beholder Eye for sale, or is lucky enough to run across Collidus the Warp-Watcher and loot it cause I have been unsuccessful in even seeing him for the past 2 months. 20%-25% chance he will drop the mail version. Send me a message/mail in-game Burning Legion realm if you have it or obtain it through farming. Good hunting!Lawbringer0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 17, 2015 <Sonyc> and <Savedya> Selling CMs! <Sonyc> is now selling CM carries, the price is at 175k! this includes a clean sweep 8/8 gold cm run non-piloted!, also all the transmogrification weapons of your dreams!, please do not hesitate to add Sonyc#1259 for scheduling you <Savedya> is also selling CM realm best, the price is at 150k, 125k for HC members, 100k to discord. this includes a clear of the dungeon with a realm best time non-piloted!, also all the title of your dreams!, please do not hesitate to add Savedya#1644.Sonycshot2 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 Wanting to buy Reins of Spectral Tiger Iv been trying to find someone to sell me Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Not the swift) im willing to pay 100,000 gold. If you are wanting to be a amazing person just add my battle tag and get in touch with me whenever we are on and I will gladly buy it. :) <3 Please and thank you. I turned to forums as my last chance iv been trying to get this mount forever please help me. My Battle Tag is Crazeekat2#1205.Dïablö0 Sep 11, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild or for puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 WTB 8 Bank Tab Guild As subject states I am looking for a guild to buy with 8/8 bank tabs unlocked. I will check the forum when I can but it would be best if you added me on battle.net and discussed it with me, I am wiling to be pretty generous depending on achievements the guild you want to sell has accomplished. BattleTag: Easystops#1143Wittytroll4 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 [H] Friendly leveling guild recruiting Hello there, "Havocs Finest" is currently recruiting. We are a casual leveling guild with its core members who just came back to WoW after a couple of year absence. So if you are looking for a fun group of people to level with, run dungeons with, pvp a little, and hopefully start to get into end game content when we get there. Feel free to whisper Hector or Mordaki in game. Also, if you have any questions please feel free to ask here or in game, Thanks for looking!Hecktor0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Wanna hear a joke? Sapright the rogue. LOL 1k cr and lost as a rogue to a warrior in heirlooms. Ran around a pillar and stayed stealth til 5 minutes were left in the arena. I'm sorry, but hands down, I have never seen a worse rogue in my life. I had to make a forum post because it was so bad. lmfaoDeadmire1 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 (H)Prodigy-Turalyon, Currently recruiting! Hello, My name is Kreda and I am the current GM of Prodigy-Turalyon. We are a fairly new guild to the server and transferred over from Anvilmar/Undermine. We are currently looking to strengthen our raid team as a whole while we push toward a 20-man Mythic group. We currently have about 10-12 core raiders and about 5-15 backups. Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current progression is: 6/13 Normal & 1/13 Heroic We are currently looking for: Any outstanding players who are able to consistently make the raid days and are able to optimize their class's potential. Past credentials are as follows: -Raided since mid-late Vanilla. -At the end of Vanilla till mid BC was a raider in one of the best guilds in the US/World The Foot Clan. -Mid BC I broke off to make my own guild that progressed through mostly all of WotLK and lost our server 1st LK 10man kill by ~16 hours. -During Cata I raided with my guild through Firelands and was a top 5 guild on the server. -In Dragon Soul I raided with a server best guild who lost server 1st 10 man Heroic DW by 34 minutes exactly, putting us at #2 on the server. -MOP we took a break till early SoO times and came back to be one of the top 5-10 on the server. -As of WoD we slacked off on raiding and decided to transfer to a more prominent server, Turalyon, for better recruitment If you would like to know any further information about our guild or myself whisper myself or my fellow officer in game, Myself-Btag Kreda#1982 or my Officer- Btag Torberle#1844. Or you can reply on here and it will be checked daily. Cheers and have a great day! [b][/b]Kreda0 Aug 11, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 This realm is a rats hole People are very rude here, its one of the worst realms I have seen it on. I ignore player after player for just being obnoxious and mean, but it never stops. Rude comments, not helpful at all, meaningless spam, trolling, everything. Blizz would be well to just bombshell this realm. Anticipated responses: Mad bro? Rage much? Don't like it then leave No one forces you to play here [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] ect.. like it or not its true. This realm is a backwater hellhole filled with rats and thieves.Mötleycrüe1 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 5/13 Normal guild recruiting <Unbreakable Will> Is looking for more for Normal, and eventually heroic, progression. We are 5/13 (as title says). We need more solid members to join up with us. Mainly need: 1 tank 1 healer A couple ranged DPS Any class will be considered. We use mumble and raid Saturday and Monday at 7:30 central (server) time. Mainly looking for those interested in having fun while raiding, but are also serious about when needed. If you have any questions, add me on btag - Forgotten#1770. Or whisper Tamerlein-Archimonde or Shankulator-BurningLegion.Demonguard0 Jul 4, 2015
Jun 8, 2015 <Barely Average> 9/10M Recruiting for HFC http://barelyaverageguild.com/ <Barely Average> of Azgalor-US is looking for exceptional players to round out our mythic roster as we prepare for Hellfire Citadel. Current Progression: Highmaul - 7/7 M Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 H Blackrock Foundry - 9/10 M *Note* We have halted our progression until the release of patch 6.2, but still clear 9/10M weekly. Recruitment Focus: - DPS Warrior - Feral / Balance Druid - Shadow Priest Feel free to apply if your class isn't listed above. We believe in raiding with the right personnel rather than a specific group composition. Raid Schedule (Server[CST]): Tuesday 7:00PM-11:00PM Thursday 7:00PM-11:00PM Monday 7:00PM-11:00PM ... ... ...Saltyelf0 Jun 8, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 Poundfist Kill? Anyone know of a pf kill recently?Basedgöd0 Jun 6, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Merging for Mythic risingup.enjin.com <Rise> is looking for a solid core group of 5-8 raiders who are looking to merge with another group for Mythic raiding. Your group must be Alliance, have 10/10 H BRF, be Proudmoore server-ready, have PVE gear of ilevel 685+ with max-enchants, and be able to use Mumble (not Vent). Remain very raid aware, skilled, and know your own class. We expect raid chat to remain clean and business-like, and expect a level of discipline that allows everyone to accomplish their role. Recruiting for Mythic, we need tanks, few DPS (Lock/WW/Enhance) and some non-priest healers (MW, Shaman, Druid). <Rise>is a Proudmoore Alliance Guild that formed from a long-time base of friends raiding and doing Rated Battlegrounds together since BC. The current Raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sat 6pm-9pm PST for BRF Raiding, 10/10H. Alt runs on Sunday at 6pm. We also run PVP Rated Battlegrounds Monday and Wednesday evenings, and higher level BGs after 9pm MST. Must have Ventrilo installed, and be willing to listen without drama or attitude. Additionally, we have a number of active Arena players, with 2s and 3s running Sat and Sun mornings 8am PST. Guild web site and applications are at www.risingup.enjin.com, you must be registered with enjin.com to use the site. (Applications are Required) <Rise> is a mature (21+) guild. We are LGBT friendly and have a strong commitment to respectful and considerate behavior.Bowjitzu0 Jun 1, 2015
May 30, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt0 May 30, 2015
May 28, 2015 9/10H guild recruiting <Think Big>(10/10, 9/10H) is currently looking for some skilled and dedicated raiders to fill our progression team. 6/10H EXP and 670+ ilvl pref. We Raid Tuesdays+Thursdays at 5pm server time and Sundays at noon server time. We seriously actually enjoy having fun in this game and Just need to fill our ranks to get started on mythic. Most of our core raiders are very good at their classes. Add Tantaku#1178 for more details.Tantaku0 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 [H]10/10H LF 7+ (Possible Merge) Tribe Gaming <Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, knocking out Heroic Blackhand and as many Mythics as possible. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team. We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to a guild merge. We currently can only take one more tank, and maybe another healer. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 1/7M HM, 10/10H BRF (Blackhand down to 7%) Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) or Ferryn (Smashfiend#1663) Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?30042-WoW-Chapter-Directory-How-to-Tribe-in-WoW. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!Kroddish0 May 28, 2015
May 15, 2015 WTB Sulfuron Hammer Looking to buy Sulfuron Hammer for my Paladin. Please respond to either this post or in-game if possible.Hartrake0 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 WTS Alliance Guild <The Aurum> w/6 Bank Slots If anyone is interested in buying an Alliance guild with 6 bank slots already unlocked, please reply to this thread. Keep in mind, it cost about 9350g to unlock all of these slots. That being said, I'm looking for a reasonable offer. I'll probably end up letting it go for less than half of my cost.Tempestra1 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 (A) The Kings of Never is recruiting Not since The Wrath of the Lich King has the guild had such a driving force behind it to rebuild their numbers and bring back old school guild values and get back to raiding WOD. Raid times are as followed; Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 11p-1a EST for our late night team & 7p-9p EST for our evening team. A great guild measures success not only by how many raid bosses they down or how fast they can successfully clear content, but by the quality of raiding being carried out by their members, class leaders and officers. Here are just some the the guild entitled perks of being a K.o.N. member. Guild repairs the moment you become part of the guild which increases with guild rank, loyalty and helpfulness within the guild. Flasks & food buffs not only for raiders but for our members leveling as well. This made possible from members and leadership & leadership appointed "Gatherers" Guild only events; For years I have seen lots of guilds hold their own sponsored events to show their appreciation to their members. We have taken the best of them and complied great events for our members. Prizes for these events will be and are not limited to; Mounts, Class appropriate gear, Battle Pets, and the ever popular gold. Our ultimate goal will be to have the gold prizes be equal to the current wow token rate. PvPers. The Kings of Never will have their own army of skilled and knowledgeable arena, rbg, battle ground captain's willing to help you become a formidable opponent. The Kings of Never has a rank just for these players who rather k y a ( figure it out ) than anything else. All flasks & food buff provided from the guild with the help of its' members and leadership. Sunday's will be PvP day to ensure all members are capped for the week. So if your toon is just starting out or your a seasoned veteran, we want you! All are welcome no item level required, well help you work on getting you geared for raiding and/or leveling your profession. Husband & wife leadership, vanilla players and officers with 10+ years in the game. Contact any K.o.N. member for a invite to become a member. Thank you for taking the time to read what The Kings of Never is offering their members. We hope to see you in game and even more so in guild.Araion0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015