Burning Legion

May 15, 2015 WTB Sulfuron Hammer Looking to buy Sulfuron Hammer for my Paladin. Please respond to either this post or in-game if possible.Hartrake0 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 WTS Alliance Guild <The Aurum> w/6 Bank Slots If anyone is interested in buying an Alliance guild with 6 bank slots already unlocked, please reply to this thread. Keep in mind, it cost about 9350g to unlock all of these slots. That being said, I'm looking for a reasonable offer. I'll probably end up letting it go for less than half of my cost.Tempestra1 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 (A) The Kings of Never is recruiting Not since The Wrath of the Lich King has the guild had such a driving force behind it to rebuild their numbers and bring back old school guild values and get back to raiding WOD. Raid times are as followed; Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 11p-1a EST for our late night team & 7p-9p EST for our evening team. A great guild measures success not only by how many raid bosses they down or how fast they can successfully clear content, but by the quality of raiding being carried out by their members, class leaders and officers. Here are just some the the guild entitled perks of being a K.o.N. member. Guild repairs the moment you become part of the guild which increases with guild rank, loyalty and helpfulness within the guild. Flasks & food buffs not only for raiders but for our members leveling as well. This made possible from members and leadership & leadership appointed "Gatherers" Guild only events; For years I have seen lots of guilds hold their own sponsored events to show their appreciation to their members. We have taken the best of them and complied great events for our members. Prizes for these events will be and are not limited to; Mounts, Class appropriate gear, Battle Pets, and the ever popular gold. Our ultimate goal will be to have the gold prizes be equal to the current wow token rate. PvPers. The Kings of Never will have their own army of skilled and knowledgeable arena, rbg, battle ground captain's willing to help you become a formidable opponent. The Kings of Never has a rank just for these players who rather k y a ( figure it out ) than anything else. All flasks & food buff provided from the guild with the help of its' members and leadership. Sunday's will be PvP day to ensure all members are capped for the week. So if your toon is just starting out or your a seasoned veteran, we want you! All are welcome no item level required, well help you work on getting you geared for raiding and/or leveling your profession. Husband & wife leadership, vanilla players and officers with 10+ years in the game. Contact any K.o.N. member for a invite to become a member. Thank you for taking the time to read what The Kings of Never is offering their members. We hope to see you in game and even more so in guild.Araion0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 LF PVP Guild Need Pvp only Guild PSTDrakgnar0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <Horde Inc> PVE Guild 10/10N BRF 9/10H!! Hello and Thank you for clicking on my first post. My name is Joveh, I play a Resto Shaman and I am also an Officer of Horde Inc a small family guild. We are Currently a 5 Man late night raiding guild ilvl 680+ running Pugs with success clearing H HM 7/7, Normal BRF 10/10, and H BRF 7-9/10. Since we run raids late at night we start at 12:00 am CST every night until 3-4 am. We sparingly run raids during the day every week. We are looking for people who have obtained an ilvl of 660-665+ and have also obtained the AOTC achievement from H HM. While we're a small guild our Voice chat is Skype but with more raiders we will transition to Public Vent. What we Expect from You. Friendly attitudes and Lots of Patience. Mechanics, Mechanics, Mechanics. We prefer to one shot bosses and if we wipe a couple time we are able to recover from that. We highly recommend Fat-boss Guides on YouTube for Fights in N/H BRF Consistency, One thing about us is we like to have people be committed to the class/character they want to gear up. Until they are at optimal ilvl. Diversity, We'd like to have all classes on our raid team. So less of something (Hunters because there are a lot of you.) would mean higher purpose in the guild (looking at you Warlocks, Cause Summons.) and also more gear for you if no one else can equip it! Parting words. Like I've stated before This is my first post on the Wow forums. If there are any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them. If you want to reach us in game our names are listed below. Thank you for your time. GM Jòy / Art. Officers Joveh, Awesome, Chueie, SmasherhardJoveh0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 anyone w/ an active RAF want to reroll ally? Hello, I've been pretty bored and just waiting for 6.2 so I figured I'd find something to do and see if anyone that already has an active RAF link would like to reroll alliance on tich. I could help with the dungeon leveling all the way to 85 and even help with your wod leveling to 100 if you have the Heirlooms. About myself: ========== I own over 25 ilvl660 100's (Horde and Alliance). My whole guild roster are my alts. My gbank is my personal stash full of mats/flasks, etc.. So I am more than happy to pay for your high end enchants as well once you've reached 100 and obtained your pvp gear. This offer is only valid to active PvPers because I'd like to see tich more vibrant and full of life. Only willing to help people who don't already have a tich ally character. Of course you don't have to stay in my guild once you're finished with your toon because my guild is just for my alts. You're free to go to other guilds.Unicode0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] Sen'Jin <Phantom> 9/10H heroic/mythic LFM We're a fun casual raiding guild with 2 teams: West coast team (9/10H) raids Wednesday and Monday 11:30PM -2:30AM EST and East Coast (6/10H) team raids Thursday and Sunday 6:45PM-9:45PM. West coast team is looking for 2 strong healers: preferably a druid and a Monk; but all classes welcome. Also looking for 3 rdps preferably boomkins (highest priority), mages, and/or locks (Though any rdps besides hunters are welcome). East coast team looking for 3 healers, 2 mdps of any class, and 3 rdps of any class. A good bit of the guild has raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. We're older, but not ageist. Our guild culture is very important. We're all about fun while progressing. We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. As such not really interested in flakes or hot heads regardless of ability. Feel free to real ID friend me (progeny#1851), or visit our web site (phantom-sj.guildlaunch.com) for any questions. Cerebn/FrankFrankwhite0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H] <The New Pwnography> is back. Some of you may remember us, we were extremely active during BC and Wrath. We want to get back to what we were during our hay day: Progression Raiding. We are looking for like-minded raiders. Raiders who are interested in bettering themselves without drama and without stress. I like to think of it as "Casual Progression" Join us for fun, patient, progressive raiding. Our current [open for change] raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30p CST - 12:00a CST Saturday / Sunday 9a CST - 12:00p CST PST Rellokore or Glevich in game.Rellokore0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Alliance - Light Brigade - Recruiting Hello all! The Light Brigade is currently recruiting for core members to help us finish up heroic BRF and into mythic raiding! You can view our guild charter, guild incentive programs and apply at: http://www.lightbrigade.us/recruitment We are open to any spec or role for the right folks, but we are in dire need of the following: Any Melee Leather wearers, rogue, feral druid and monk. Resto Monk Resto or Boomkin Druid(s) Holy Paladin Anyspec Shaman DPS Speced Warrior Our Raid schedule! 9:00 PM Central Wednesday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Thursday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Friday (Progression Raid) 9:00 PM Central Saturday (Optional Alt Raid) 9:00 PM Central Sunday (Progression (Raid) Feldoh2 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] 10/10H Guild Looking for DPS Hello there!! Honor and Mercy is looking for serious DPS to join our Mythic group. The guild has been together for over 8 years. Started on Azjol-Nerub many years ago. We are an adult raiding guild with an incredible sense of humor. If I was to categorize the guild, it would "semi hard core". We enjoy having a good time, but when the DBM timer expires, its game time! We raid Mon Tues Wed from 5:30PM to 9PM Pacific time. Hit me up in game or add my battle tag. Deathsquad#1291 Hit me up today and you will be doing some Mythic progression!! DS PS - Will consider covering realm transfers for the right people.Deathsquad0 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Axxel, the Horde needs you! Teach our battlegroup how to pvp. Come back. /helpAgidan3 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Raiders of the Fridge 10/10 Heroic recruiting Raiders of the Fridge looking for a few good raiders for to move into mythic progression. Looking for Balance druid, MW monk, Hunter. If interested send a tell/mail to Deleeted@burninglegion, or Razziel@burninglegionRazziel0 Apr 9, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 (H) Bloodelvess is a ninja douchebag This Dbag ninjaed loot (caster staff) from a heroic Gruul pug. You suck at life buddy.Zuegalak0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 ||Genesis|| is recruiting! ||Genesis|| Burning Legion US - has been on the server for an extremely long time, our environment is unlike anything that you will find in most guilds. Who we are: ||Genesis|| Burning Legion-US is a semi casual progressive raiding guild, currently working our way through Black Rock Foundry. Our current progression stands at 8/10N & 3/10H. We are working to finish out regular BRF and progressing currently on Blast Furnace, while continuing to push farther into Heroic BRF as well. What we are looking for: We are looking for the following to fill our progressive raiding core, our raid nights are as follows; Thur,Fri & Sun nights. Our raid times are as follows, pre invites 8:15ST raid kick off 8:30ST until 11PM ST. Currently recruiting: 1. Holy Paladin 2. Ret Paladin/DK DPS 3. Boomkin 4. Fury Warrior DPS/Feral kitty DPS 5. Warlock DPS These are the preferable classes, but we are open to other classes, PST for more details and we can discuss it in further detail. Those being considered for possible recruitment, must meet the following requirements; 670 + ILVL 25-30K + DPS 8/10N & 3/10H + Experience required. **** Raid tryouts will occur before a ||Genesis|| guild invitation is extended**** What does ||Genesis|| offer? We cover the following for all of our guild raiders; 1. Food buff 2. Flasks/pots 3. Guild repairs. 4. Social and pro active environment. 5. Rewards and contests on an annual basis. 6. Strong leadership, and a progressive attitude. For More information please message Perregal in game - GM of ||Genesis|| or send me an in-game mail, and I will reply to you as quickly as possible. You may also add me via the following battle tag; allanon#1842. Thank you in you're interest, and if you believe that ||Genesis|| would be a great place for you to call home, and that you are the raider we are looking for, please do not delay and message us, we are looking forward to hearing from you!! Thank you. ~Perregal - GM ||Genesis||-Burning Legion US.Perregal4 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 <Herald of the Titans> Hello Burning Legion! Some friends and I are organizing a raid group for the achievement <Herald of the Titans> "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar. " Maximum item level for equipment (including trinkets): 226 Maximum item level for weapons, shields, off-hands items: 232 After we do get this achievement, we are going to do ICC/ToC/Naxx/Malygos for old times sake as a full level 80 raid. We are looking for a few more people who want to come! I'm not sure the exact composition we are doing, but I'll post it here when I find out. See here for more information: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans Post here or add my battletag ( Zamak#1263 ) if you're interested.Llaura1 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [A] 9/10H - US-Korgath High Caliber has reformed on US-Korgath. We currently sit 9/10H and need a couple more dedicated individuals for Mythic BRF. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 Central time. Add Marrekk#1410 in game to discuss. Bringing trials tonight for Farm bosses. PST!Xyerin0 Mar 3, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 server down? I'm being shown that the server is down but cant find anywhere that this is stated. Is everyone elses server down?Bwallace0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 ( QC ) Allys Nightmare recrute ^^ salut a tous je recherche a rassembler le plus de quebecois sou la meme baniere et aller peter la face au foutu alliance ^^ on est vraiment pas gros pour le moment ma avouer mais on est constament la et on veux pvp, raid , etc farm etcetc poster moi ingame Miikasa ^^Miikasa0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Death of Tiones Dear Burning Legion and friends of Tiones: I am sorry to announce that Tiones passed away Friday night [2/20/15] at his home. He was a member of Keepers of the Shadow for 6 years, and I believe he played the game for 7 or 8 years in total. RIP.Agidan0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Experienced PVPer LF RBG GUILD Hi I'm an experienced pvper. Mains are Rduid/War/rogue. All 1700+ CR in Rbgs. Looking for a core RBG group. Tired of pugging... would like to get 2k+ All my tools are 650+Ilvl in pvp gear. Thanks!Mcdeath0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [H] Keepers of the Shadow is Recruiting! Hi there chums, we're an old guild that's been around since release. Currently, we are 7/7 H HM, 7/10 N BRF. Looking for a Holy Paladin, Enh Shaman, Mage, primarily. Other DPS and healers are welcome to apply. We use Mumble (and Ventrilo as a back-up) for communication. If you'd like to join, you can make a post on our site's forums - www.thekots.com or message an officer - Tiones, Jurble, Agidan, Anubis, Orcbash, Tibian, Harhus.Jurble2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H]Returned after 2 years, LF Casual-ish Greetings, I used to be a pretty active raider, got burnt out, took a break, and now I'm back. I'm basically looking for a guild that's large and active enough to run heroics dungons with (tough, I know :P), if there's a raid spot I can fill so much the better. Qualifications: will come prepared to raids (flasks, potions, research the mechanics, etc can stay out of fire without somebody yelling at me Downside: I can't promise any kind of regular availability. My job keeps me pretty busy during the week and I'm occasionally busy on weekends. If all that sounds like something you'd like in your guild, send me a mail.Interslice0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 (A) Small guild looking for another for raid Hi, I'm the raid leader of a small guild of mostly friends. We used to have enough to raid and progress in Mists of Pandaria, but lost a few people due to commitments outside of game. We've tried to pick back up raiding in Warlords, but haven't had the attendance. With the advent of flex raiding across the board, we have a new opportunity to raid. Instead of going through the recruitment process again to find some people that may or may not end up being consistent we decided to try and see if there's another small guild out there that would be willing to team up to raid together.with us. We can field 7 members pretty consistently, including 2 (maybe 3) healers and 1 to 2 tanks (one would run dps if not needed to tank). Our current days that we're looking to raid on are mondays and tuesdays. If another guild out there is interested in teaming up with us and can field the missing spots and then some, we'd be happy to join up. Flex makes it possible that it doesn't matter if you have some inconsistent people, as long as we can bring the necessary base roles and fill in extra with dps. Let me know if you're up for it. While we are a Burning Legion guild I'm making this topic on all the forums linked to our server group.Shadowar1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Cookie Takers 7/7H Recruiting all for mythic Cookie Takers on Burning Legion Horde is looking to recruit all skillful players to begin mythic progression. Raid times are 8-11 CST T/W/Th. We value skilled players over geared players. If your dps/hps/damage mitigated is high for your ilvl, we want you! To get in contact with me just add my battletag Tex#1520 or pm me in game.Holyspecced0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 682Ilvl - Guardian - LF Mythic Raiding Guild I'm an old school player who has been around since BC and raiding since the end of BC. I have been in many heroic (now mythic) raiding guilds and played many roles from DPS, to healer and for the last 2 xpacs Tank for the most part. I raided mop on a Guardian, Prot Warrior, Blood DK and I also raided our alt raid with an Ele shaman. I full cleared heroic ToT and Raden when it was relevant, along with SoO and we got all our mounts along with sold many. The guild I was part of was a top 200 US 10 man guild. This guild has since fallen apart in WoD. Several people quit for real life issues and others left to go to other guilds. I'm currently 5/7 Mythic Highmaul 3/10 Normal BRF I work hard to play hard and want to progress and get content done. I am a hardcore raider and I am not looking for anything casual. I would prefer raid times between 6PM and 12 PM PST. Wed -Mon, but I can be flexible. I also have a Ele shaman leveled at 100 but it is not very geared but i would be willing to swap to it. Please add my BTag Live#1651Livè0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion hoping to find someone to sell this too me. ive killed around 77 rares now with no drops. please add this character in game if you have itShu0 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 3 lvl 100's Tank Healer Dps LF guild to raid Looking for guild that will raid one or two nights a week maximum. Prefer a starting time around 8 servertime. We three have been playing since vanilla and raiding, just looking to cut back a little. Let me know, thanks!Bannestwin3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 [H]<Swiper No Swiping> Recruiting Heroic HM <Swiper No Swiping> Currently 6/7 Normal 5/7 Heroic Highmaul, along with 7/7 heroic raid leads, is a BRAND new casual PvE guild on the Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog server group that was recently formed to provide a guild for a smaller group of players that would focus on growing new friendships and having a strong focus on helping out all of the guild members so that we can work together in our progression raids well. We are currently recruiting to refill in our consistent raider ranks for BRF and Heroic HM. Currently we only have 10-12 consistent members raiding and would now like to grow that number to 15-17 members and then eventually get a group of 20 people for Mythic raiding. Our current raiders are at a average 655ilvl and we would like to find other raiders that are equally geared (At least 645+). Players who want to join must have a motivation to progress and learn at a quick pace and are open to any criticism and will also provide help to all other members of the guild. As you should know by now, raiding requires a lot of quick actions and attention in order to accomplish the raid. We are seeking members who are available to raid on Tuesday - Thursday night from 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM server time (CST). Here are our openings for recruitment: Druid - Open (Boomkin only) Death Knight - Open Hunter - Open Mage - Closed Monk - Open Paladin - Open (Heals only) Priest - Open (Shadow Priest only) Rogue - Open Shaman - Open (Heal Only) Warlock - Open Warrior - Open Other applicants will still be considered upon a trial period. It doesn't not hurt to ask, as we would love to still consider all players and give them the opportunity! So lower ilvls still can be considered under certain circumstances. If you are interested in joining up with <Swiper No Swiping> please contact either Icysilence, Looneytoonz or Shipshafted in game. If none of us are on, then please feel free to message one of our members and ask for an Officer. If no Officers are on at that time, please send me a message in the mail and I will get back to you ASAP. You can also add me on Battle.net my ID is Cabose#1549.Icysilence1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 [H] Progression Raiding Guild LFM Greetings! Who is Insurgence Guild? We are comprised of a Core of Friends and Solid Gamers that go back to Vanilla WoW Raiding. Some of Us are West Coast. Some down in the Marshes of Louisiana. Others from Pittsburgh and Surrounding Areas. Our Goal is to push into Mythic HM, and do Heroic Clears of BRF upon it's release. The Guild is Casual... This doesn't mean that we take things lightly. When we Raid, we come to Raid! Bringing our best Flasks, Consumables, and Potions. Watching, Reading, and Fully Understanding every Boss Encounter! The average age of Insurgence is around 28 years old. We are 6/7 Heroic, while we pug some of our needs, this is problematic. We need more people who want a Regular Raiding Experience to do Regular Mythic Runs. Tuesday and Thursday @ 8:30EST. We are looking for people who have a mind for game mechanics, and therefore enjoy smooth raiding. Now we are not elitist jerks, people make mistakes, we all do. However we are fast learners and ask that you be one too. We will work with anyone who is a decent gamer, or with a willingness to learn and excel at the challenges set before you. What we are looking for to Round out our CORE Group: Holy Paladin Ret Paladin Enh Shaman Boomkin Druid Rogue & Warlock Any other Exceptional Players are more than Welcome to Contact Us! Please Apply at www.Insurgence-Guild.GuildLaunch.com or Contact me In-Game, "Visarion" on Burning-LegionVisarion1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Alliance Weekend Raid Guild - Puppy Power Puppy Power is looking for more members to join us and become part of our soon-to-come weekend raid schedule. If your not quite 85 and in heroics yet but are level 81 or above we will take you on board. No raiding experience required. We will be raiding on the weekends as most of our members have lives during the week and its always better to do things in the evening when you don't have work or school the next morning. Puppy Power Goals: 10 man raid content and Less-than Organized PvP (BGs) For anymore questions please whisper me in-game name is Skullbright or Devilhorns.Skullbright1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 [H-TheUnderbog] <The Region> 6/7 N 1/7H We are a guild in the process of fleshing out a core team to take into heroics and onward. Progression focused guild that takes pride in having a lot of fun with what we do. We raid Wednesday and Friday, from 8:30PM-12AM Server time (Central Time). Looking for active, passionate, skilled raiders with minimum ilvl of 640. Looking for two healers (No disc priests), and both MDPS/RDPS. Must have some sort of prior raiding experience, and a friendly attitude that is dedicated to helping progress the guild. Pst Squishh or Garrom in game. happysadface#1153 <---- SquishhSquishh0 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 3/7 Mythic Horde Guild-Blackrock <Regicide> is an 3/7Mythic Horde guild on Blackrock that is focusing on Mythic progression. Our goal is to down bosses as fast as possible. We are a mature guild with experienced raiders and officers who have raided together for multiple years. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of a guild for long-term raiding. <Regicide> is currently recruiting: Trials- Shadow Priests Mages (any spec) Feral/Boomkin/Resti Druid WindWalker Monk Retribution Paladin Warlocks (Able to play all three specs) Resto/Enhance Shaman Backups - (May not raid full time but must show up and stay) Expectations: Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to. We currently raid Tues/Wed/Thurs(Sometimes Mondays expected to be able to raid if asked) 6-10 PST. Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. Awareness - Constantly avoid avoidable mechanics. Do not disengage off boats. Competitive DPS/HPS Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. What <Regicide> Can Offer You: Stability - We offer a stable guild that will provide you with a home all throughout the rest of MoP and WoD. Support - The last thing we want is for our raiders to be worried about their flasks or repairs on progression nights. During progression all flasks, repairs, and food will be provided for by the officers. Fair Loot Distribution - We use an EPGP loot system to provide all raiders with a fair chance at gear. Warforged, trinkets, and weapons are all loot-counciled based on performance, attendance, and betterment of the guild. Thriving Server - Blackrock is one of the higher populated servers and it offers a way to pug anything you need, a great market, and world pvp. For more info: Add Moo#1415 (Raid Leader Real ID) Add Neon#1450 (GM Real ID) Or our officers Arcemus#1446 Phuryum#1386 or apply here at http://regicideblackrock.enjin.com/Neonblade0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Feral druid LF guild Feral druid looking for a raiding guild preferably one that is into heroics and working towards mythic. I raided through Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, Cataclysm and then left before mists released and am back now. Edit: Guild found.Simplistics1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion Been trying to get the green fire quest starter drop since September with no luck :( . Please PST me in game and we'll work out an offer.Asarlai1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 6/7 Heroic exp LF GUILD Hello, I recently left my guild, *Drama.. * Not wanting to talk about it.. I'm 657 Holy Priest / 662 Fury/Glad stance warrior. I have 6/7 normal and 6/7 heroic EXP. Looking for a raiding guild with atleast some heroic exp, and raids 6+ hours a week. BTAG ryan#14822 if you want to talk further.Notagirlswag1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 [H]<On Wings Of Lead>Recruiting for New Raids <On Wings of Lead> Currently 6/7 Normal Highmaul (due to holidays), along with 7/7 heroic raid lead, is a new casual PvE guild on the Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog server group that was recently formed to provide a guild for a smaller group of players that would focus on growing new friendships and having a strong focus on helping out all of the guild members. We don't plan on being one of those huge guilds where there's 100s of players in the guild that you end up only getting to know some players and then only group with a few of the members of that guild... NO! That's not us! We want there to be a big emphasis on friendships so that everyone is comfortable playing together and drama is non-exsistent within the guild! We also want to have mature players. Players who want to join must have a motivation to progress and learn at a quick pace and are open to any criticism and will also provide help to all other members of the guild. As you should know by now, raiding requires a lot of quick actions and attention in order to accomplish the raid. We are seeking members who are available to raid on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday night from 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM server time (CST). Here are our openings for recruitment: Druid - Open (Tank only) Death Knight - Open (DPS Only) Hunter - Closed Mage - Closed Monk - Open Paladin - Open (Heals only) Priest - Open (DPS Only) Rogue - Open Shaman - Open (DPS Only) Warlock - Open Warrior - Closed If you are interested in joining up with <On Wings of Lead> please contact either Icysilence, Mordacaii or Arvizu in game. If none of us are on, then please feel free to message one of our members and ask for an Officer. If no Officers are on at that time, please send me a message in the mail and I will get back to you ASAP.Icysilence1 Jan 6, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 <Into the Mists> H 6/7 HM Recruiting Mythic Hello, Into the Mists is a Heroic 6/7 raiding guild on Burning Legion US (connected with Archimonde, Agammagan, The Underbog and Jaedenar). We were previously 14/14 Heroic (Mythic) in SoO pre 6.0 and farmed Garrosh through release. We are now looking for a few more raiders for our core raid team to begin Mythic Progression. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday from 6PM to 10PM Central Time. We do not post world firsts but we will progress and have a good time doing it. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable of their class, all fight mechanics and be on time fully prepared with the best enchants, optimized for your class. You can expect from us tier completion before the next release patch release, flasks/potions and an enjoyable environment of solid players. Please contact Koulikov (Battletag Tony#12214) if you are interested. Other officers to contact on Burning Legion: Cadence, Hozenstyle, and Féythless. Current Needs: 2 Ranged DPS - Shaman, Druid, Warlock 2 Healers - Druid, Priest, Monk, Paladin Thank you for your time!Koulikov6 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 the server is ded DED SERVER !!!!!!!! petition to give BL a free server migration starts tomorrow!!!! vote now and leave! thankzzRileyz2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] Elegant Violence Recruiting for WOD. Hey all! We are looking for more to fill our ranks for this expansion! Looking for People who are interested in gearing up, leveling and raiding. Times to be discussed. We are running Heroics and farming elites for whatever gear you need! Looking for PvPers. Join up and help each other get gear! Need a guild just for leveling and new friends? Send me a whisper and i will add you to our ranks.Keraus3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] Switching Realms - Looking for Guild Hey there. I've been on the same server for years and I've finally decided to take the plunge and join a PvP server. Looking for a good group of people to start out with. A bit about myself: I love BGs and world PvP. I've been trying out arenas lately. Used to raid a lot back in Wrath, but haven't given this character much love since then. I'm looking for a social, laid back guild that enjoys some group PvP. I do have an ilvl 640 tank set for some casual raiding, but I haven't given Highmaul a try yet. I'm available weekdays after 9PM EST and whenever during weekends. Thanks for any suggestions and have a good day! :DDarthok0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Apeiron-Jaedenar isrecruiting for Pve and Pvp Apeiron is a guild established on the principles of providing an entertaining and competitive environment for passionate, content-focused players. Our core members have been gaming together for multiple years and across a wide variety of genres. Our guild is full of former mulit-gladiators as well as top 40 US raiding players. We pride ourselves on not taking ourselves too seriously while still pushing content at a competitive pace.We are looking to expand our membership at this time in order to tackle raid content as well as high-level PvP. Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 Est till 1 am Est. Apply Now @ apeiron.wowlaunch.com/Amsetlol1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 <Sons of Odin> looking for dps Long established raid group is seeking a few more dps to fill out our raid team. Currently 6/7 normal and 5/7 heroic with a reduced raiding schedule during the holidays. We are currently looking for cloth and leather dps, as well as 1 dk. Raid times are MWF 7:30-9:30 server time. Pst Magog, Haguti, or Joolette ingame for more information.Magog2 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Holdovers from BC or WotLK? Just checking to see if there are any from the old horde community still around. I plan on coming back in casually for a bit and would guild up with some old veterans.Bloodfount1 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 21, 2014 [A]<Divergent> Recruiting Experienced Raiders Divergent is a new alliance guild on Burning Legion. We are going to be raiding on the weekends Sat - 12-4pm Sun - 7-11/12pm (Central Time) We are interested in recruiting new members for 10 man normal / heroic. We need an off tank, ranged dps, and healers Especially - Blood DKs - Frost Mages - Holy Paladins - Holy Priests But all classes / specs should apply. Our first raid will be tomorrow (Sunday) @ 7pm, the leaders have cleared 5/7 normal so far through PUGs. If your interested in applying message OhBizzle#1406 or omishalov#1355Nerfin0 Dec 21, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 WTT for Glorious Legplates Hey, guys. Every one's favorite neighborhood goblin here. So here's the dealio. I got this one of a kind Glorious Breastplate when I was running through some of the old raids for profit. I already have one for another character that I play, but I am looking to trade it. If you have the Glorious Legplates, i'd be willing to pitch the Glorious Breastplate to you in exchange for it. I'll be on my other characters until later, but I will have this thread open. If you're interested in the trade, just post here your character name, and i'll switch over to do business with you.Bizzleshwitz0 Dec 20, 2014