Burning Legion

Feb 6, 2015 Cookie Takers 7/7H Recruiting all for mythic Cookie Takers on Burning Legion Horde is looking to recruit all skillful players to begin mythic progression. Raid times are 8-11 CST T/W/Th. We value skilled players over geared players. If your dps/hps/damage mitigated is high for your ilvl, we want you! To get in contact with me just add my battletag Tex#1520 or pm me in game.Holyspecced0 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 682Ilvl - Guardian - LF Mythic Raiding Guild I'm an old school player who has been around since BC and raiding since the end of BC. I have been in many heroic (now mythic) raiding guilds and played many roles from DPS, to healer and for the last 2 xpacs Tank for the most part. I raided mop on a Guardian, Prot Warrior, Blood DK and I also raided our alt raid with an Ele shaman. I full cleared heroic ToT and Raden when it was relevant, along with SoO and we got all our mounts along with sold many. The guild I was part of was a top 200 US 10 man guild. This guild has since fallen apart in WoD. Several people quit for real life issues and others left to go to other guilds. I'm currently 5/7 Mythic Highmaul 3/10 Normal BRF I work hard to play hard and want to progress and get content done. I am a hardcore raider and I am not looking for anything casual. I would prefer raid times between 6PM and 12 PM PST. Wed -Mon, but I can be flexible. I also have a Ele shaman leveled at 100 but it is not very geared but i would be willing to swap to it. Please add my BTag Live#1651Livè0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion hoping to find someone to sell this too me. ive killed around 77 rares now with no drops. please add this character in game if you have itShu0 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 3 lvl 100's Tank Healer Dps LF guild to raid Looking for guild that will raid one or two nights a week maximum. Prefer a starting time around 8 servertime. We three have been playing since vanilla and raiding, just looking to cut back a little. Let me know, thanks!Bannestwin3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 [H]<Swiper No Swiping> Recruiting Heroic HM <Swiper No Swiping> Currently 6/7 Normal 5/7 Heroic Highmaul, along with 7/7 heroic raid leads, is a BRAND new casual PvE guild on the Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog server group that was recently formed to provide a guild for a smaller group of players that would focus on growing new friendships and having a strong focus on helping out all of the guild members so that we can work together in our progression raids well. We are currently recruiting to refill in our consistent raider ranks for BRF and Heroic HM. Currently we only have 10-12 consistent members raiding and would now like to grow that number to 15-17 members and then eventually get a group of 20 people for Mythic raiding. Our current raiders are at a average 655ilvl and we would like to find other raiders that are equally geared (At least 645+). Players who want to join must have a motivation to progress and learn at a quick pace and are open to any criticism and will also provide help to all other members of the guild. As you should know by now, raiding requires a lot of quick actions and attention in order to accomplish the raid. We are seeking members who are available to raid on Tuesday - Thursday night from 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM server time (CST). Here are our openings for recruitment: Druid - Open (Boomkin only) Death Knight - Open Hunter - Open Mage - Closed Monk - Open Paladin - Open (Heals only) Priest - Open (Shadow Priest only) Rogue - Open Shaman - Open (Heal Only) Warlock - Open Warrior - Open Other applicants will still be considered upon a trial period. It doesn't not hurt to ask, as we would love to still consider all players and give them the opportunity! So lower ilvls still can be considered under certain circumstances. If you are interested in joining up with <Swiper No Swiping> please contact either Icysilence, Looneytoonz or Shipshafted in game. If none of us are on, then please feel free to message one of our members and ask for an Officer. If no Officers are on at that time, please send me a message in the mail and I will get back to you ASAP. You can also add me on Battle.net my ID is Cabose#1549.Icysilence1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 [H] Progression Raiding Guild LFM Greetings! Who is Insurgence Guild? We are comprised of a Core of Friends and Solid Gamers that go back to Vanilla WoW Raiding. Some of Us are West Coast. Some down in the Marshes of Louisiana. Others from Pittsburgh and Surrounding Areas. Our Goal is to push into Mythic HM, and do Heroic Clears of BRF upon it's release. The Guild is Casual... This doesn't mean that we take things lightly. When we Raid, we come to Raid! Bringing our best Flasks, Consumables, and Potions. Watching, Reading, and Fully Understanding every Boss Encounter! The average age of Insurgence is around 28 years old. We are 6/7 Heroic, while we pug some of our needs, this is problematic. We need more people who want a Regular Raiding Experience to do Regular Mythic Runs. Tuesday and Thursday @ 8:30EST. We are looking for people who have a mind for game mechanics, and therefore enjoy smooth raiding. Now we are not elitist jerks, people make mistakes, we all do. However we are fast learners and ask that you be one too. We will work with anyone who is a decent gamer, or with a willingness to learn and excel at the challenges set before you. What we are looking for to Round out our CORE Group: Holy Paladin Ret Paladin Enh Shaman Boomkin Druid Rogue & Warlock Any other Exceptional Players are more than Welcome to Contact Us! Please Apply at www.Insurgence-Guild.GuildLaunch.com or Contact me In-Game, "Visarion" on Burning-LegionVisarion1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Alliance Weekend Raid Guild - Puppy Power Puppy Power is looking for more members to join us and become part of our soon-to-come weekend raid schedule. If your not quite 85 and in heroics yet but are level 81 or above we will take you on board. No raiding experience required. We will be raiding on the weekends as most of our members have lives during the week and its always better to do things in the evening when you don't have work or school the next morning. Puppy Power Goals: 10 man raid content and Less-than Organized PvP (BGs) For anymore questions please whisper me in-game name is Skullbright or Devilhorns.Skullbright1 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 [H-TheUnderbog] <The Region> 6/7 N 1/7H We are a guild in the process of fleshing out a core team to take into heroics and onward. Progression focused guild that takes pride in having a lot of fun with what we do. We raid Wednesday and Friday, from 8:30PM-12AM Server time (Central Time). Looking for active, passionate, skilled raiders with minimum ilvl of 640. Looking for two healers (No disc priests), and both MDPS/RDPS. Must have some sort of prior raiding experience, and a friendly attitude that is dedicated to helping progress the guild. Pst Squishh or Garrom in game. happysadface#1153 <---- SquishhSquishh0 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 3/7 Mythic Horde Guild-Blackrock <Regicide> is an 3/7Mythic Horde guild on Blackrock that is focusing on Mythic progression. Our goal is to down bosses as fast as possible. We are a mature guild with experienced raiders and officers who have raided together for multiple years. We are interested in recruiting like minded individuals who want to be apart of a guild for long-term raiding. <Regicide> is currently recruiting: Trials- Shadow Priests Mages (any spec) Feral/Boomkin/Resti Druid WindWalker Monk Retribution Paladin Warlocks (Able to play all three specs) Resto/Enhance Shaman Backups - (May not raid full time but must show up and stay) Expectations: Dedication - Trials must have 100% attendance for the first two weeks. Once you reach raider you may miss one week a month of raiding (or 3 days) if you need to. We currently raid Tues/Wed/Thurs(Sometimes Mondays expected to be able to raid if asked) 6-10 PST. Attitude - We expect all of our trials and raiders to have a positive attitude when it comes to progression. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. We also expect that you have a passion for progression as we would like to kill 1+ new boss a week. It doesn't matter how good your are or how good you think you are, if you do not fit within the raid group or you have an atrocious attitude you will be removed or asked to sit out until you make adjustments. Awareness - Constantly avoid avoidable mechanics. Do not disengage off boats. Competitive DPS/HPS Obviously survival is more important than dps/hps but we require trials and raiders to compete against one another and achieve their maximum amount of dps/hps for their gear and class. What <Regicide> Can Offer You: Stability - We offer a stable guild that will provide you with a home all throughout the rest of MoP and WoD. Support - The last thing we want is for our raiders to be worried about their flasks or repairs on progression nights. During progression all flasks, repairs, and food will be provided for by the officers. Fair Loot Distribution - We use an EPGP loot system to provide all raiders with a fair chance at gear. Warforged, trinkets, and weapons are all loot-counciled based on performance, attendance, and betterment of the guild. Thriving Server - Blackrock is one of the higher populated servers and it offers a way to pug anything you need, a great market, and world pvp. For more info: Add Moo#1415 (Raid Leader Real ID) Add Neon#1450 (GM Real ID) Or our officers Arcemus#1446 Phuryum#1386 or apply here at http://regicideblackrock.enjin.com/Neonblade0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Feral druid LF guild Feral druid looking for a raiding guild preferably one that is into heroics and working towards mythic. I raided through Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, Cataclysm and then left before mists released and am back now. Edit: Guild found.Simplistics1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 WTB Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion Been trying to get the green fire quest starter drop since September with no luck :( . Please PST me in game and we'll work out an offer.Asarlai1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 6/7 Heroic exp LF GUILD Hello, I recently left my guild, *Drama.. * Not wanting to talk about it.. I'm 657 Holy Priest / 662 Fury/Glad stance warrior. I have 6/7 normal and 6/7 heroic EXP. Looking for a raiding guild with atleast some heroic exp, and raids 6+ hours a week. BTAG ryan#14822 if you want to talk further.Notagirlswag1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 [H]<On Wings Of Lead>Recruiting for New Raids <On Wings of Lead> Currently 6/7 Normal Highmaul (due to holidays), along with 7/7 heroic raid lead, is a new casual PvE guild on the Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog server group that was recently formed to provide a guild for a smaller group of players that would focus on growing new friendships and having a strong focus on helping out all of the guild members. We don't plan on being one of those huge guilds where there's 100s of players in the guild that you end up only getting to know some players and then only group with a few of the members of that guild... NO! That's not us! We want there to be a big emphasis on friendships so that everyone is comfortable playing together and drama is non-exsistent within the guild! We also want to have mature players. Players who want to join must have a motivation to progress and learn at a quick pace and are open to any criticism and will also provide help to all other members of the guild. As you should know by now, raiding requires a lot of quick actions and attention in order to accomplish the raid. We are seeking members who are available to raid on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday night from 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM server time (CST). Here are our openings for recruitment: Druid - Open (Tank only) Death Knight - Open (DPS Only) Hunter - Closed Mage - Closed Monk - Open Paladin - Open (Heals only) Priest - Open (DPS Only) Rogue - Open Shaman - Open (DPS Only) Warlock - Open Warrior - Closed If you are interested in joining up with <On Wings of Lead> please contact either Icysilence, Mordacaii or Arvizu in game. If none of us are on, then please feel free to message one of our members and ask for an Officer. If no Officers are on at that time, please send me a message in the mail and I will get back to you ASAP.Icysilence1 Jan 6, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 <Into the Mists> H 6/7 HM Recruiting Mythic Hello, Into the Mists is a Heroic 6/7 raiding guild on Burning Legion US (connected with Archimonde, Agammagan, The Underbog and Jaedenar). We were previously 14/14 Heroic (Mythic) in SoO pre 6.0 and farmed Garrosh through release. We are now looking for a few more raiders for our core raid team to begin Mythic Progression. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday from 6PM to 10PM Central Time. We do not post world firsts but we will progress and have a good time doing it. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable of their class, all fight mechanics and be on time fully prepared with the best enchants, optimized for your class. You can expect from us tier completion before the next release patch release, flasks/potions and an enjoyable environment of solid players. Please contact Koulikov (Battletag Tony#12214) if you are interested. Other officers to contact on Burning Legion: Cadence, Hozenstyle, and Féythless. Current Needs: 2 Ranged DPS - Shaman, Druid, Warlock 2 Healers - Druid, Priest, Monk, Paladin Thank you for your time!Koulikov6 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 the server is ded DED SERVER !!!!!!!! petition to give BL a free server migration starts tomorrow!!!! vote now and leave! thankzzRileyz2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] Elegant Violence Recruiting for WOD. Hey all! We are looking for more to fill our ranks for this expansion! Looking for People who are interested in gearing up, leveling and raiding. Times to be discussed. We are running Heroics and farming elites for whatever gear you need! Looking for PvPers. Join up and help each other get gear! Need a guild just for leveling and new friends? Send me a whisper and i will add you to our ranks.Keraus3 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] Switching Realms - Looking for Guild Hey there. I've been on the same server for years and I've finally decided to take the plunge and join a PvP server. Looking for a good group of people to start out with. A bit about myself: I love BGs and world PvP. I've been trying out arenas lately. Used to raid a lot back in Wrath, but haven't given this character much love since then. I'm looking for a social, laid back guild that enjoys some group PvP. I do have an ilvl 640 tank set for some casual raiding, but I haven't given Highmaul a try yet. I'm available weekdays after 9PM EST and whenever during weekends. Thanks for any suggestions and have a good day! :DDarthok0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Apeiron-Jaedenar isrecruiting for Pve and Pvp Apeiron is a guild established on the principles of providing an entertaining and competitive environment for passionate, content-focused players. Our core members have been gaming together for multiple years and across a wide variety of genres. Our guild is full of former mulit-gladiators as well as top 40 US raiding players. We pride ourselves on not taking ourselves too seriously while still pushing content at a competitive pace.We are looking to expand our membership at this time in order to tackle raid content as well as high-level PvP. Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 Est till 1 am Est. Apply Now @ apeiron.wowlaunch.com/Amsetlol1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 <Sons of Odin> looking for dps Long established raid group is seeking a few more dps to fill out our raid team. Currently 6/7 normal and 5/7 heroic with a reduced raiding schedule during the holidays. We are currently looking for cloth and leather dps, as well as 1 dk. Raid times are MWF 7:30-9:30 server time. Pst Magog, Haguti, or Joolette ingame for more information.Magog2 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Holdovers from BC or WotLK? Just checking to see if there are any from the old horde community still around. I plan on coming back in casually for a bit and would guild up with some old veterans.Bloodfount1 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 21, 2014 [A]<Divergent> Recruiting Experienced Raiders Divergent is a new alliance guild on Burning Legion. We are going to be raiding on the weekends Sat - 12-4pm Sun - 7-11/12pm (Central Time) We are interested in recruiting new members for 10 man normal / heroic. We need an off tank, ranged dps, and healers Especially - Blood DKs - Frost Mages - Holy Paladins - Holy Priests But all classes / specs should apply. Our first raid will be tomorrow (Sunday) @ 7pm, the leaders have cleared 5/7 normal so far through PUGs. If your interested in applying message OhBizzle#1406 or omishalov#1355Nerfin0 Dec 21, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 WTT for Glorious Legplates Hey, guys. Every one's favorite neighborhood goblin here. So here's the dealio. I got this one of a kind Glorious Breastplate when I was running through some of the old raids for profit. I already have one for another character that I play, but I am looking to trade it. If you have the Glorious Legplates, i'd be willing to pitch the Glorious Breastplate to you in exchange for it. I'll be on my other characters until later, but I will have this thread open. If you're interested in the trade, just post here your character name, and i'll switch over to do business with you.Bizzleshwitz0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Acid> 1/7M Recruiting DPS for Mythic raiding <Acid> 20 man - is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the US realm Lightninghoof (Horde) recruiting additional raiders for progression in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. <Acid> was formed on July 29, 2009 as a 25 man heroic raiding guild and finished tier 9 as 16th on server and 7th on server during tier 10. Moving into Cata, after reforming into a 10 man guild during tier 11, we went on to rank 5th in Firelands and 3rd in Dragon Soul. As of Mists of Pandaria, we killed Will of the Emperor second on server, but went on to get first on Grand Empress and Sha, as well as the entirety of tier 12 and tier 13, including a 292nd rank US finish in Throne of Thunder and a 137th US ranking in Siege of Orgrimmar. We had top rankings for speed kills on several bosses in SoO. We want to continue to gain higher rankings for this xpac. We are currently 1/7 Mythic, 7/7H, currently working on Twin Ogron Mythic. Our goal is to continue to increase our ranking into the top 100 US guilds and beyond. While we are looking specifically for certain classes, please do not let this discourage any serious applicants. It should be noted that those looking to apply should be comfortable playing all of their varying specializations to a proficient degree. High Priority: DPS Death Knights Hunters Warlocks Mage Rogue Raid Days and Times: Monday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Wednesday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Thursday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Occasionally We raid Sunday 7 - 11PM Central / server time during progression aswell. If interested, please pm an officer in game on the realm Lightninghoof. (Isiildur, Kaisis, Livè, Cannara, Darkram, Thorvus) or add my battletag Live#1651.Iadygaia0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 4 friends looking for raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild that raids(any of combination of days) tue,wed,thur,sun from around 6:30 pm to 10 pm cst.we all have heroic raid experience from vanilla to cata .If anyone has any intrest post here or message me in game (Ele Shaman) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/G%C3%B9nit/simple (Blood DK) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/K%C3%AFllswitch/simple (Holy/Disc Priest) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Mos%C3%A9s/simple (Hunter) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Teed/simpleGùnit3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Ashran Queues Curious, how long are Alliance queues for Ashran?Hiper1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] Ilvl 641 Prot/fury Warrior LF Guild Looking for a raiding guild that raids during the week. I can tank or go fury. I can even play a ele shaman if wanted.Freedomfrys0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Holy/Ret pally LF guild Hello all. I am a MS holy pally OS RET LF a morning, afternoon, or early evening raiding guild for WOD. I work 24hrs on 48hrs off at my job so I can't hold a core spot since my schedule changes weekly, but I would like to be able to run when there's a spot available. I'm also interested in doing rated BG's. Reply here or message me in game for any other info you'd like. Thanks for considering.Mythix1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 [H] Ganymede Rhapsody Recruting for Core 10m Title says it all We need everything atm.Frozenhusk0 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 637 Prot warrior looking for raiding guild Hello I am 637 prot/dps warrior looking for a raiding guild. I have completed every raid since Molten Core up to the start of MoP in its prime. I'm looking for a consistent raid group where I will be raiding hopefully every week. I am fully committed to bringing my own resources to the raid and being prepared by knowing the fights beforehand. P.S. I also have a 636 Guardian Druid friend who is also looking for a raiding guild and is just as experienced and committed as i am to raiding. Thank you for reading.Thumpasaurus1 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Selling Dark Souls character names Ornstein Artorias Smough Gough Kaathe Also have: Kazekage if anyone is interested. Mail Firefart with gold offers.Firefart0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [A]<Divergent> Recruiting Experienced Raiders New Guild, Divergent, Recruiting For Heroic 10 Man Raids Looking for experienced raiders. The two guild founders have been raiding through Classic to Cataclysm. We are looking to clear content quickly and efficiently, there will be an application process. This guild will have a friendly environment but will be very goal oriented as well. We need tanks / healers / dps. Most likely raiding from Saturday 12-4pm / Sunday 7pm - 11pm or 12 am Contact OhBizzle#1406 or omishalov#1355 For More InformationWukakake1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 <Brink> is now recruiting Group of IRL and in-game friends decided we want to get back into raiding for WOD. We all were in top server guilds that competed regulary against each other to beat the content. Been on Burning Legion for years. Right now we are actively recruiting for more raiders to polish off our core group. We are recruiting all classes and specs but need Healers and good DPS. Required: Know your class, be prepared, have vent, have a good attitude, have a good sense of humor (it is a game afterall), and love the color purple (but youll do much more for the color orange obviously<<if you don't get that joke then you haven't raided much) Currently raiding Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 9pm-12 server. Please contact Namarrkon, Vanar, or Skoolaid for questions or more information.Skoolaid0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 why i couldn't find my server burning leigon its that okay or not ????Rumblesk1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Who opened Ahn'Qiraj? I've been running through old instances a little while back, and I couldn't remember for sure who opened AQ for our server. It's been bugging me for a while now, does anyone remember? I wanted to say it was Durn, a prot spec tauren warrior. Is that correct? Please don't leave me forever wondering!Phrostie6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [A] Late night guild LFM heroic and mythic Hello <Brb Grandma on Fire> is a new guild that is currently recruiting for the upcoming release of the High Maul raid. At the moment we have enough people to start flex raiding but are still looking for people to fill our core mythic group. Previous raiding experience is recommended however we are open to teach any newcomers (how to raid not how to play their class). The classes listed below are needed as soon as possible. Raid Times: 11pm - 1am (Tues - Thurs) CST 10pm - 1am Sunday (Optional) CST Healer: Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue/Monk Ranged DPS: Mage Elemental Shaman Hunter PST to iPwn#1829 or Animawsity#1772 I'm looking forward to talk to any who is interested. We are raiding tonight.Shïro1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Belt of the Black Eagle Does anyone in the Horde side have the recipe for this belt? I have the Mats, just need a person who can actually make it. Thanks.Zulama2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Ony Scale Cloak Plz Can anyone craft one? I have the mats, well I need someone to make the green tailoring cloak but i'm pretty sure thats a stock recipe...Nerfin0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Normal Highmaul Tuesday Dec 2nd 7pm server. Hello Burning Legion! This Tuesday I Anexiah of <Driven> horde side will be putting together a mostly guild group (hopefully) to venture into Highmaul. I am almost certain that we will not have enough members to make a full 10 man so I am coming to you and seeing if there is any interest for anyone else that would like to come and join us? For certain we have 1 tank (me) and about 4 dps and maybe 1 healer. So we would need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a few dps to fill the rest of the group. I am asking for an ilvl of 630+ minimum for this at least. I will provide feasts and anything extra like flasks would be nice but will not be required. If you are interested please respond to this post and I will contact you in game!Anexia0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Keepers of the Shadow recruitment Hi. KotS is recruiting. You know us as a really really really old day 1 guild. Raiding/pvp days aren't set in stone yet, but we just wanted to say hi and you're free to message me, Jurble/Braedon, Earthhuk, or Anubis to talk with us. =)Agidan0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Shadowmoon Valley - Face Me Alliance Skum! I've been murdering your weak for almost an hour an no one has shown themselves a true warrior. Pathetic... Meet me at Embaari Village, if you are of strength and courage.Råmpåge5 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Looking for a home and friends :) Hello community ^^, I didn't know what would be the right section to post this, so I will post it here and see what happens; this is my first time ever posting on the forums because I really would like to hear some advice or just general comments about my situation. I've tried posting in the guild recruitment section and somebody over there told me to try and post something here so...here it goes :P I am a very new player that just recently joined WoW about 4 months ago, and so far I've been loving the World of Warcraft. My first ever character was a warrior, and heading right into the world was one of the most exciting and delightful things I've ever experienced in gaming. I was wandering around the Draenei starting area, just wandering around and enjoying how beautiful the game was. I would spend almost half an hour trying to walk up and down the stream in Azuremist Isle and just exploring the massive world in front of me. Around level 20 or so, I got a random guild invite, and I happily accepted. However, that was just the beginning of my negative experience of WoW. I went in and introduced myself, it seemed like the guild didn't notice me as a person, and kept on talking their "level 90 talk" with their high level jargon like PUG, LFR, Boomkin, iLevel and whatever. When I asked too many questions they would tell me to shut up and stop spamming the guild chat. I felt like a ghost in that guild and eventually I quit. I joined another guild and it was a bit more polite, but everybody minded their own business and I didn't receive any help. It wasn't until lv45 until I actually learned there was a dungeon queue. Of course, being the noob I am I queued up as a tank. In my first ever group I told them, "Hey guys it's my first time ever joining a dungeon, any help or advice would be appreciated :)" Nobody said a word. It was okay for the first few mobs, but then I made a mistake and we wiped, I was immediately flooded with a deluge of abuse, with a variety of insults including, "Stupid people shouldn't be in my group" and many more. I requeued as DPS another time and the same thing happened. I was called a "noob" without being told why, and I've been kicked countless times. At last, I was convinced that I probably am not a good warrior and should just play another class. Thus, I chose my new character to be my faithful Death Knight Alcrenni, I consider myself a slow learner, but I try my best to try and absorb everything to the best of my ability, and I am not afraid of failure, and slowly but surely, I learned how to play my DK. Unlike my warrior this time, I went to wowhead, wowwiki and icyveins and read about almost everything I need to know for my class, including visiting reddit and the forums here to read some experiences from fellow DK's. It wasn't until level 70+ until I finally regained the courage to join 5 man dungeons again. I didn't even mind getting corpsed camped by Horde when questing. At least they weren't toxic and like the people I've encountered. I try to initiate conversations with people that quest along with me, but none of them ever reply or just reply with one word. Throughout my quest to 90, I've not talked to more than 10 people and I've not added a single friend on my friends list (RL friends didn't count here). I read the new player forum and a lot of posts covered how daunting the game can be to newbies. I didn't receive a single tip from the people of WoW or my guild and learned/researched everything on my own. I remember one time I queued up for a scenario, and I tried to tell my group to slow down because I wanted to enjoy the lore and the story and they called me a pu55y and threatened to kick me for not putting enough DPS on mobs for them to move on faster. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure there are lots of awesome people around, but I've just not been fortunate enough to encounter them. Initially I thought WoW was a MMORPG, but it now seems more like a RPG to me now. The single content is amazing though, and it will still keep me playing as I really love this game, but I really would like people to play with me and be my friend. :)Alcrenni2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Server Status I have a lock and deathknight on this server and haven't played in a while. How long ago was the merger? Is it a pretty good server, pve, raid, economy, pvp, and otherwise? Is the population decent? Is it a ghost town? Instance queues?Mmwhachasayy1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 PvP Guild Recruiting Hey there! Forever Strong is recruiting all those that are interested in Arenas/Bg/Rbgs and WPvP (Mostly Ashran but we will be raiding horde towns and simply causing havoc among the horde. We are a pretty laid back guild welcoming all those that want to contribute to the guild but also get better as a played themselves. Currently a lot of us are lvling to 100 but once we are 100 gonna start gearing everyone we can. If interested find me in game on some of my toons: Tyinarian, Barundorn, Gannicuss, Veliah, or Tyleroth. All alliance toons currently lvling 90-100. Or battle tag me at TSxBlackHawkx#1233. Hope to see everyone around!!xDTyinarian0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 ret pally and possible tank currently leveling as a ret pally but I did tank mainly in mist. Looking for a raiding guild around 1030 pm est till 2 am est. any guilds around for that let me know. thanksCrzyfool0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LF large-ish Alliance guild for leveling Just came back for WoD and the guild I was in is a ghost town. Looking for a populated guild so I have people to do things with and some guild chat as well. I'll be online all night and tomorrow so just message me. I'm a Holy Priest and my friends a DK and Hunter will need a home as well. Thanks!Cendic0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Hey moderators You can probably remove the two stickys at the top, and no real reason for them anymore no1 else matters neways.Sensations0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 @asmo gratz on getting glad again bby <3Sýdra7 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 WTS Garry Kill Interested in paying for a garry kill on either Heroic or normal. Reply and ill get in contact with you!Benjix2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 <Cookie Takers> Selling Mythic Garrosh Selling Mythic Garrosh kill for BOA: Just BOA: 75k (kill garrosh get title and if you haven't killed prior guaranteed mythic wep to level with in WOD) full clear without Garrosh: 100k (includes any loot not needed by main raiders) Full clear with Garrosh and BOA: 150k (includes any loot not needed by main raiders and BOA) Full clear with Garrosh, BOA, and Mount: 350k (all above plus mount) Talk to me in game or add btag shizz#1370 if interested.Shizznasty0 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Selling Unqiue Character Names! http://oi58.tinypic.com/29dy3ph.jpg PST me in game or send me in game mail if you see one you're interested in!Xjs1 Oct 30, 2014