Burning Legion

Dec 3, 2014 Belt of the Black Eagle Does anyone in the Horde side have the recipe for this belt? I have the Mats, just need a person who can actually make it. Thanks.Zulama2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Ony Scale Cloak Plz Can anyone craft one? I have the mats, well I need someone to make the green tailoring cloak but i'm pretty sure thats a stock recipe...Nerfin0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Normal Highmaul Tuesday Dec 2nd 7pm server. Hello Burning Legion! This Tuesday I Anexiah of <Driven> horde side will be putting together a mostly guild group (hopefully) to venture into Highmaul. I am almost certain that we will not have enough members to make a full 10 man so I am coming to you and seeing if there is any interest for anyone else that would like to come and join us? For certain we have 1 tank (me) and about 4 dps and maybe 1 healer. So we would need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a few dps to fill the rest of the group. I am asking for an ilvl of 630+ minimum for this at least. I will provide feasts and anything extra like flasks would be nice but will not be required. If you are interested please respond to this post and I will contact you in game!Anexia0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Keepers of the Shadow recruitment Hi. KotS is recruiting. You know us as a really really really old day 1 guild. Raiding/pvp days aren't set in stone yet, but we just wanted to say hi and you're free to message me, Jurble/Braedon, Earthhuk, or Anubis to talk with us. =)Agidan0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Shadowmoon Valley - Face Me Alliance Skum! I've been murdering your weak for almost an hour an no one has shown themselves a true warrior. Pathetic... Meet me at Embaari Village, if you are of strength and courage.Råmpåge5 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Looking for a home and friends :) Hello community ^^, I didn't know what would be the right section to post this, so I will post it here and see what happens; this is my first time ever posting on the forums because I really would like to hear some advice or just general comments about my situation. I've tried posting in the guild recruitment section and somebody over there told me to try and post something here so...here it goes :P I am a very new player that just recently joined WoW about 4 months ago, and so far I've been loving the World of Warcraft. My first ever character was a warrior, and heading right into the world was one of the most exciting and delightful things I've ever experienced in gaming. I was wandering around the Draenei starting area, just wandering around and enjoying how beautiful the game was. I would spend almost half an hour trying to walk up and down the stream in Azuremist Isle and just exploring the massive world in front of me. Around level 20 or so, I got a random guild invite, and I happily accepted. However, that was just the beginning of my negative experience of WoW. I went in and introduced myself, it seemed like the guild didn't notice me as a person, and kept on talking their "level 90 talk" with their high level jargon like PUG, LFR, Boomkin, iLevel and whatever. When I asked too many questions they would tell me to shut up and stop spamming the guild chat. I felt like a ghost in that guild and eventually I quit. I joined another guild and it was a bit more polite, but everybody minded their own business and I didn't receive any help. It wasn't until lv45 until I actually learned there was a dungeon queue. Of course, being the noob I am I queued up as a tank. In my first ever group I told them, "Hey guys it's my first time ever joining a dungeon, any help or advice would be appreciated :)" Nobody said a word. It was okay for the first few mobs, but then I made a mistake and we wiped, I was immediately flooded with a deluge of abuse, with a variety of insults including, "Stupid people shouldn't be in my group" and many more. I requeued as DPS another time and the same thing happened. I was called a "noob" without being told why, and I've been kicked countless times. At last, I was convinced that I probably am not a good warrior and should just play another class. Thus, I chose my new character to be my faithful Death Knight Alcrenni, I consider myself a slow learner, but I try my best to try and absorb everything to the best of my ability, and I am not afraid of failure, and slowly but surely, I learned how to play my DK. Unlike my warrior this time, I went to wowhead, wowwiki and icyveins and read about almost everything I need to know for my class, including visiting reddit and the forums here to read some experiences from fellow DK's. It wasn't until level 70+ until I finally regained the courage to join 5 man dungeons again. I didn't even mind getting corpsed camped by Horde when questing. At least they weren't toxic and like the people I've encountered. I try to initiate conversations with people that quest along with me, but none of them ever reply or just reply with one word. Throughout my quest to 90, I've not talked to more than 10 people and I've not added a single friend on my friends list (RL friends didn't count here). I read the new player forum and a lot of posts covered how daunting the game can be to newbies. I didn't receive a single tip from the people of WoW or my guild and learned/researched everything on my own. I remember one time I queued up for a scenario, and I tried to tell my group to slow down because I wanted to enjoy the lore and the story and they called me a pu55y and threatened to kick me for not putting enough DPS on mobs for them to move on faster. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure there are lots of awesome people around, but I've just not been fortunate enough to encounter them. Initially I thought WoW was a MMORPG, but it now seems more like a RPG to me now. The single content is amazing though, and it will still keep me playing as I really love this game, but I really would like people to play with me and be my friend. :)Alcrenni2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Server Status I have a lock and deathknight on this server and haven't played in a while. How long ago was the merger? Is it a pretty good server, pve, raid, economy, pvp, and otherwise? Is the population decent? Is it a ghost town? Instance queues?Mmwhachasayy1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 PvP Guild Recruiting Hey there! Forever Strong is recruiting all those that are interested in Arenas/Bg/Rbgs and WPvP (Mostly Ashran but we will be raiding horde towns and simply causing havoc among the horde. We are a pretty laid back guild welcoming all those that want to contribute to the guild but also get better as a played themselves. Currently a lot of us are lvling to 100 but once we are 100 gonna start gearing everyone we can. If interested find me in game on some of my toons: Tyinarian, Barundorn, Gannicuss, Veliah, or Tyleroth. All alliance toons currently lvling 90-100. Or battle tag me at TSxBlackHawkx#1233. Hope to see everyone around!!xDTyinarian0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 ret pally and possible tank currently leveling as a ret pally but I did tank mainly in mist. Looking for a raiding guild around 1030 pm est till 2 am est. any guilds around for that let me know. thanksCrzyfool0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LF large-ish Alliance guild for leveling Just came back for WoD and the guild I was in is a ghost town. Looking for a populated guild so I have people to do things with and some guild chat as well. I'll be online all night and tomorrow so just message me. I'm a Holy Priest and my friends a DK and Hunter will need a home as well. Thanks!Cendic0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Hey moderators You can probably remove the two stickys at the top, and no real reason for them anymore no1 else matters neways.Sensations0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 @asmo gratz on getting glad again bby <3Sýdra7 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 WTS Garry Kill Interested in paying for a garry kill on either Heroic or normal. Reply and ill get in contact with you!Benjix2 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 <Cookie Takers> Selling Mythic Garrosh Selling Mythic Garrosh kill for BOA: Just BOA: 75k (kill garrosh get title and if you haven't killed prior guaranteed mythic wep to level with in WOD) full clear without Garrosh: 100k (includes any loot not needed by main raiders) Full clear with Garrosh and BOA: 150k (includes any loot not needed by main raiders and BOA) Full clear with Garrosh, BOA, and Mount: 350k (all above plus mount) Talk to me in game or add btag shizz#1370 if interested.Shizznasty0 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Selling Unqiue Character Names! http://oi58.tinypic.com/29dy3ph.jpg PST me in game or send me in game mail if you see one you're interested in!Xjs1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Leaving Tribe Of The Ascended This video expresses a lot of what happens to me daily. if you read the description of the video it explains it even more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXvuECGyMgs&feature=youtu.beOhjustgreat26 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Burning Legion and Agamaggan connection I guess it's happening right now. Welcome Agamagganians! Or Agamagganites?Phrostie9 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Hey Burning Legion Just saying hello to burning legion. Mikey was not a better pally than me. Spartanx sucks. Where is fywen?Heretick18 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 Holy pally LF A guild Haven't played for more than a few weeks every year or so since very very early cata. Looking for a simi casual guild that will be able to raid at a decent level. I'm not overly picky. I'm looking to get back into the game. PM me on battle.net at Doobs #1988Doobles0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 Is this patch going to ruin Dark Portal fun? So since this whole 'Iron Horde' is going to be coming through the dark portal, does this mean all the super fun world pvp that happens where the city ports spit people out is going to end?? If so, I would be incredibly sad.Asstoucher0 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 Haunted Momento Hello, Does anyone want to buy these anymore? Are they pretty much worthless to everyone on this server?Jovias4 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 WTS Alani mount! So, we group up... I give master looter. You pay me, we kill. I pass. Deals done! PST me in game! ThakingMAK#1873Antonidass0 Oct 3, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTS lvl 25 Guild < S Key Glads > As title says, I have a level 25 guild for sale named < S Key Glads > @ Burning Legion, message me in game or add me on battle tag for more info Asmoodius#1461. I want at least 20k of it, so please, don't bother messaging me stuff like " I'll give you stack of windwool and a hug" :3Ásmoodius1 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 BloodForged Chestpiece Wanting to buy a Bloodforged chestpiece, I don't care the stats. PST in game or on here, not transferring to get it.Waive1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 wts lvl 1 Spineclaw Crab really rare. Wanna sell pet. Super rare Spineclaw Crab.Magìk0 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 (A) The Kings of Never (25) Recruiting The Kings of Never, a level 25 alliance social, drama free guild located on Burning Legion is recruiting new members for leveling, 5 man heroics, pvp-rbg and world events. As the guild grows we will add raiding, guild only events, raffles ect ect. All levels are welcome to benefit from daily repairs, helpful guild members, and the usual level 25 guild perks. Join to stay or just while you find the right guild. At K.O.N. you will always have friends. Contact Anarà ( alt 645 ), Aluminate, Carbonfiber, Romulis or Sephar for more information or a guild invite. Thank you for your time and consideration for allowing The Kings of Never to aide you in your quests to conquer the World of Warcraft.Anarà0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 19, 2014 Lifelike Toad Schematic Looking to sell either side, just post an offer or mail me one in game.Nathrayne0 Sep 19, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 So, any lvl 25 horde guild I could mooch off? Roommate talked me into restarting my account (lucky for him I was bored as can be), and I'd rather be on BL again but I can't abide missing out on all them guild perks. I don't need a raid slot or anything like that, but anyone wanna help a guy out? Been here since launch on alliance side. Let me know! Huggles.Ecthelion0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Selling Battle Pets Dirt Cheap According to current AH Prices these are my discounts Moon Moon x4- 3k ea Magic Lamp - 750g Elwynn lamb x3 - 1k ea Dun morough cub - 1k Fossilized Hatchling - 400g Lil Bling x3 - 1k ea Willy - 3k Father Winters Helper - 2k Fossilized Hatchling - 400g Lil Bad Wolf - 500g Scooter the Snale - 1k Mojo - 1250g Personal World Destroyer - 500g Also accepting reasonable offers! IGN is Gingerkids RealID is BaAlzamon #1990Sandaalphon0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 When world PvP mishaps contradict your ego "L2P. You have not skill" https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/895x939q90/539/WFbwPl.pngCagarg3 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Rolling to BL, want to make a guild. Hello to all who read this. I currently have 3 90 alts on BL and 3 on Tichondrius, my warrior (swagallday) being the best geared of them all and a tank to boot. I want to transfer to a medium pop realm again and since I have lots of characters on Burning legion I was considering coming back and making a guild. I want to establish a well known raiding guild on this server who pushes for end game content (in WoD) as well as helping fellow guildies get geared to have multiple core groups and fun groups. I don't want people who think they are so much better than everyone else, I want to find people willing to teach and help others with things, whether it be their class, strats, or random questions. But I guess ill get to the main point. Will anyone from this server help me form this guild if I transfer. I want dedicated people who are friendly and ready to push deep into WoD content while helping the everyone else at the same time. I don't want to focus on being the best guild on the server but instead to atleast finish end game content for a majority of our guildies, if not all of them. Until WoD it will just be plain casual..but when WoD releases id like to push for gearing people for LFR's and then further our difficulty as we gather more people geared. This will be a friendly casual/hcore raiding guild. So if anyone would like to help make a guild let me know and I will roll back and we will prepare for WoD. Thanks for taking the time to read this. happy dayzzSwagallday1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Returning Player LF Guild Hello guys I don't want to leave a super long post but I have a few things that I'm looking for in a guild and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. First off I quit WoW at the very end of TBC and I was a hardcore Raider and PvPer. I decided to start back up about a week ago mainly because it has become more casual and I am super excited for WoD (the new character models WHA?!). Just some thing I'm kind of looking for: 1) After being on for a week I have noticed this new thing guilds do, Mass inviting random members. =/ Quite simply I hate it, can't stand it, and do not want to be apart of a guild like that. I just want to be apart of a close guild I could care less about the level or progression. 2) Older individuals. I'm not old by any means but I want a mature group of people to hang, vent, and enjoy the game with. 3) Anything like vent, TS would be great but if not I could provide it. I would love to be apart of a guild that is/wants to get into raiding I would be willing to main spec Prot or DPS. Coming back to the game after all these years makes everything so new to me but I am willing to try my best and learn. :) Thanks.Pallx1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 {H} Selling Level 25 Guild 6 Tabs send in game mail tyFubear1 Sep 2, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 [H] WTB SoO Normal carry Would really like to get SoO normal completed before the xpac comes out. Seeing how I just came back I doubt I would get geared that quickly and find a guild that will let me in SoO. Soo..... I am willing to pay in-game gold for a carry. Just reply back to here if anyone is interested. ThanksBootyclaps0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 23, 2014 Old Vanilla Player Freeing Up Some Orig Names Hey Burning Legion, Going to be freeing up the following names in the attached image. Send me a message if you're interested. I am NOT selling them, just making room for more toons on a different server. http://i.imgur.com/UfyKHDc.jpg Btag: Sungrey#1201Dragas3 Aug 23, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 So the server is down I'm not sure if any of you guys noticed this, but the server is down...Sudds1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 LF 2's carries Willing to pay at least 100g per win. Contact info: perl#1486 ThanksStagola0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 (H) looking for a raiding guild [tank] just reupped my sub after quitting due to not being able to find a raiding guild on burning legion (2/14 in 4 weeks -_-) or should i just wait for the merge?Bubbleicous0 Aug 6, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 [A]Selling lvl 25 guild I'm going to be going to horde sometime in the next month and would like to sell this guild before I go. . Looking at the 60k or so range. Mail me in game. Would like for it to be someone that will keep the guild events going and take care of the active Members we have.Gratskcot0 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Burning Legion hello, i love you all. justkiddinglolz hi!Vaydun3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Poisoned-(Alliance) 14/14H Recruiting for 20m As the title says we are recruiting viable players for our 20 man Mythic progression. We are currently 14/14H in ten man, and in preparation for Warlords we swapped to 25H and are currently 12/14 25H. Poisoned is one of the oldest raiding guilds on The Underbog, and has been around since wotlk, and has many server firsts, some of which include- - Realm First Heroic Garrosh Hellscream (US#117) - Realm First Heroic Ra-den (US#245) - Realm First Heroic Lei Shen (US#285) - Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear (US#168) - Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer (US#179) - Realm First Heroic Will of the Emperor (US#214) - Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing (25) - Realm First Heroic Ragnaros - Realm First Heroic Sinestra - Realm First Heroic Cho'gall - Realm First Heroic Al'akir - Realm First Heroic Nefarian We are mainly looking for a few ranged DPS for our Mythic group. To apply for our 25H group heroic raiding experience is not required, however, it is required that you have a legendary cloak and can meet our raid times. As of right now, we raid Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 7-10 server time for 25H, but will add on more days during Warlords, and we may extend raid some nights depending on how close we are to killing a boss. If you are interested in joining, our website is wow-poisoned.com. If you have any questions about joining, feel free to talk to anybody in guild or whisper one of our officers, Mogoo or Spharaibeard.Shamvisper0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 WTF Happened Here? I stopped playing at the end of Cata due to some personal BS and I came back a few days ago to find the realm basically dead. Just curious as to what happened here, because I've been on this realm since the start of wrath and enjoyed my time here and the people I've played with along the way.Hometurd29 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold CM and H Garrosh <HC> of Burning Legion is selling Heroic Garrosh Title: Hellscreams Downfall Mount: Kor'kron Juggernaught(Mount going 1% in WoD) + Loot from him if it drops Selling 9/9 Challenge Mode carry get your rewards before they're gone in WoD for good (Transmog, Mount, Title). (Multiple sales completed already 2-3hrs to complete). Sensations#1223 or healerchat.comLiminara0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Low population I've played since BC and Wrath and BL was always a high/med pop server. I log on 3 years later to find 11 people in SW, 0 in Dalaran, and 1 in IF. Glad I've moved onto the new Frontier that is Wildstar.Zhêd1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Interested in World PvP? Disclaimer: This is not a recruitment for a 24/7 guild, or an attempt to take people away from this servers player community! Just some world pvp, part time. Some of you out there remember some of the massive world pvp that went on during the days prior to battlegrounds in WoW Vannilla. Lately I have been wondering if we could bring back some of this for the newer post Burning Crusade players, but also to add a little theme to it. Using a naming convention and the transmog of World of Warcraft, we want to see if we can resurrect some periodic (meaning not every day, haha) massive city raiding using the motif of the old skit by Mike Myers called 'Lothar of the Hill People', an idea that has some pre WoW history behind it. There will always be people who poop poop ideas like this, but if you think this sounds like something that might be fun, or something to do in between raids, drop by the website below for some more detailed info on World PvP with The Hill People. There will be some work involved, so help us build some good, fun, and imaginative world pvp. Http://thehillpeople.wordpress.comOohf0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Raiders Wed-Thurs In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Samgreymane1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Level 25 guild recruiting <Unbreakable Will> is recruiting all for starting up raids. We are in desperate need of healers, but will take anything. Current raid times are Friday and Saturday @ 7:30 pm ST. We are planning on starting up a heroic raid group sometime this month, however, we need more. We have vent, and a well stocked guild bank. Respond here or message me directly if you have any questions. Rev#1292 is my battle tag Have a wonderful day :)Demonguard0 Jul 10, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 [A] Selling lvl 25 guild Planning on going horde, my main is already Faction changed other toons will be soon. Looking to get 75k for the guild 4 tabs 500+ members. Leave a message here or in-game.Gratskcot0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 LF Stay Classy Achievement We need the Following Dwarf Death knight Warlock Panda Priest Willing to pay 5000g each Contact any Genesis Officer and we will make it happen.Outläwpimp2 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 lvl 25 horde 6 tab guild for sale No members low achieves post here and I'll hop on and whisper youAgiledk3 Jun 30, 2014