Burning Legion

Jul 25, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold CM and H Garrosh <HC> of Burning Legion is selling Heroic Garrosh Title: Hellscreams Downfall Mount: Kor'kron Juggernaught(Mount going 1% in WoD) + Loot from him if it drops Selling 9/9 Challenge Mode carry get your rewards before they're gone in WoD for good (Transmog, Mount, Title). (Multiple sales completed already 2-3hrs to complete). Sensations#1223 or healerchat.comLiminara0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Low population I've played since BC and Wrath and BL was always a high/med pop server. I log on 3 years later to find 11 people in SW, 0 in Dalaran, and 1 in IF. Glad I've moved onto the new Frontier that is Wildstar.Zhêd1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Interested in World PvP? Disclaimer: This is not a recruitment for a 24/7 guild, or an attempt to take people away from this servers player community! Just some world pvp, part time. Some of you out there remember some of the massive world pvp that went on during the days prior to battlegrounds in WoW Vannilla. Lately I have been wondering if we could bring back some of this for the newer post Burning Crusade players, but also to add a little theme to it. Using a naming convention and the transmog of World of Warcraft, we want to see if we can resurrect some periodic (meaning not every day, haha) massive city raiding using the motif of the old skit by Mike Myers called 'Lothar of the Hill People', an idea that has some pre WoW history behind it. There will always be people who poop poop ideas like this, but if you think this sounds like something that might be fun, or something to do in between raids, drop by the website below for some more detailed info on World PvP with The Hill People. There will be some work involved, so help us build some good, fun, and imaginative world pvp. Http://thehillpeople.wordpress.comOohf0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Raiders Wed-Thurs In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Samgreymane1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Level 25 guild recruiting <Unbreakable Will> is recruiting all for starting up raids. We are in desperate need of healers, but will take anything. Current raid times are Friday and Saturday @ 7:30 pm ST. We are planning on starting up a heroic raid group sometime this month, however, we need more. We have vent, and a well stocked guild bank. Respond here or message me directly if you have any questions. Rev#1292 is my battle tag Have a wonderful day :)Demonguard0 Jul 10, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 [A] Selling lvl 25 guild Planning on going horde, my main is already Faction changed other toons will be soon. Looking to get 75k for the guild 4 tabs 500+ members. Leave a message here or in-game.Gratskcot0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 LF Stay Classy Achievement We need the Following Dwarf Death knight Warlock Panda Priest Willing to pay 5000g each Contact any Genesis Officer and we will make it happen.Outläwpimp2 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 lvl 25 horde 6 tab guild for sale No members low achieves post here and I'll hop on and whisper youAgiledk3 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 [H] <The Red Shirts> LFM Guild Flex Must have at-least ilvl 515+, Must have Vent, Must Be in the guild, Sat-Sun 7:30 Server time, Need tanks And Heals plus Some Dps, We are learning as we go So Dont get mad if we Die, Elitist Attitudes Must Be left outside the Raiding Area Door, We are a Friendly Helpful VERY Casual Guild. Post Rîmmon, Rorlwaz, and Aeleron For invites or any Info. Our first time trying this. WE dont care if its Your ALT We will take you with. Trying to get people more Active The Deadness Makes us Sad.Rîmmon0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Bot Horde Hunters Free Honor Allis /way 55.95, 92.29 Out in Icecrown They are going thru the ICC wall Come get that honor alli's!Chargermarie0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 challenge modes! *You must have all Mist of Pandaria heroic dungeons completed on the character you wish to purchase a carry on in order to participate in a challenge mode carry. Add rainbowstar#1936 to schedule runs* Greetings! Our world ranked, and realm best, challenge mode group is currently selling gold cm carries before they are removed in patch 6.0. We have over 140 satisfied carries completed to date across both faction, and multiple realms. With us, you have the option to either buy a full carry (9/9 gold cm for 90,000 gold) or individual dungeons (12,000 gold per individual dungeon). You will be playing your own character for the entirety of your carry. We also offer a flat 10k discount for any full 9/9 challenge mode gold carry to any repeat buyer. So if you are looking to get this done on multiple characters, we are the group for you! Challenge Conqueror (90,000 gold) includes: - Completion of all instances in gold time - Portal to all Mists of Pandaria heroic dungeon entrances - 430 achievement points - Title Reward: The Undaunted - One of four unique pandaren phoenix mounts - Unique transmog set for your class - Up to a full valor cap Why pick us? Many groups imitate us by pretending they are the fastest, or most experienced. A cursory glance at the realm rankings page or character armories will reveal the deception. The bottom line is that we are indisputably unique in the challenge mode landscape. We offer an experience that no other group could ever hope to match. Come join us for a carry, and let us share that experience with you! Please make sure you have completed the following dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to your carry: Mogu'shan Palace Scholomance Scarlet Monastery Scarlet Halls Temple of the Jade Serpent Stormstout Brewery Gate of the Setting Sun Siege of Niuzao Temple Shado-Pan Monastery You will also be required to have the following for your run: SKYPE (mic not required) Flasks Dps potions Lesser invisibility potions Complete runs take around 2 hours, so please make sure you have at least this amount of time available when you schedule a run. We generally start runs in the evening, and we are available most days. For those players wishing to purchase a 9/9 gold cm carry as Ally, or on another realm, we can offer our service to you as well. You can play your character from any realm, Horde or Ally, but we only accept gold as payment on the following realms: IF INTRESTED ADD DVTRICKS TO SKYPE THANK YOU.Catderg1 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 (A) Looking to creating solid Gold CM team! As the title says, i'm looking for confident, competent players whom seek the challenge that is "Gold Challenge mode". I'm looking for people whom are willing to give/take constructive criticism and be sure to review all of the videos on the gold mode runs. If i can get the people i am even willing to supply the pots. However i want to be sure that the people invested are willing to put up with a trial and error process as this is how the challenge mode works....Prior experience would be nice but not needed as long as you are confident in your ability to learn. :) Thank you all for reading! ;) NollieNollie5 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Neske...... You still out there?Maddonna1 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 SoO Heroic Sales Runs! <Vulgar>[A] is currently accepting slots on weekly basis for Heroic Seige of Orgimmar! All available packages include all non-warforged loot that drops for your main spec, as well as warforged/offspec loot that drops and is not needed for our raiders' main specs. 12/14 Heroic 250k 13/14 Heroic 275k 14/14 Heroic 525k 14/14 Heroic + Garrosh Mount 650k Heroic Garrosh + Mount Only 300k * Our raids are from 8pm-12am EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We expect you to be online at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid. Payment must be made in full at the start of the raid. ** We ask that you are in Mumble with us, if you would like to participate on the fights. We may also ask you to die at the start of the fight. *** Loot does NOT include Warforged trinkets or weapons, unless none of our raiders need it of course! In addition, let me say that RNG is RNG, and when coming with us, the price is the price for our time, the achievement, and your chance to coin heroic loot. Hopefully, what you are looking for will drop, but if it does not then you'll need to buy another kill if you want another chance at it. Feel Free to contact me in game: Telthazar#1250Pepperhots0 Jun 2, 2014
May 31, 2014 any one want to make a core server rbg team? i know this server is extremely dead even the most popular guilds left have only a fraction of the players they had back in the day, is any one from other guilds interested in making a weekly running RBG team w/skype or vent,axon , 8,9pm server any days thurs-mon ? w/e the most popular time is for peopleNovà0 May 31, 2014
May 30, 2014 Recruiting raiders (and anyone else, really) Horde World Order (Level 25) is looking for active raiders for its Tuesday/Thursday normal SoO raid. We run from 8 pm server to 10-11 (depending on a good stopping point). We currently are looking for one tank (non druid), one heal (not priest or shaman), and dps (not warrior or mage). We had a full group going but with the end of the expansion people have started disappearing. If you are still an active player on our realm and are looking to connect with a guild, please message me in game and we can discuss this further. At the moment our guild is 7/14 and probably would be further if we didn't have to pug half the raid now. On a side note, we are recruiting any new members that would just like a place to hang out as well. We have a couple pvpers in the guild, but we do not have organized pvp events at this time. We love helping people level. Overall we try to be respectful towards all our members and welcoming of everyone.Alinadice2 May 30, 2014
May 20, 2014 LF Pandaria LW I need a full set of the resto druid kodohide pvp gear.Demonheal1 May 20, 2014
May 15, 2014 [A] Any guilds still raiding? Pugging OQ is getting old and I'd like to get in Normal Garrosh before next patch. 548 ilevel.Thánatos1 May 15, 2014
May 5, 2014 Thats it! I'm not real id friends anymore with all you trolls omg! Our real id friendship is ova! ForeversSepharious12 May 5, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Wasted Knights (H) is recruiting. Hey Burning Legion! <Wasted Knights> is recruiting as we look forward to WoD. Founded in March of 2007, our core has been raiding together for years and across MMOs. With the changes to Heroic (Mythic) raiding in WoD, we're looking to add a dedicated tank (non Warrior), a dedicated Healer (non Pally), and a mix of DPS, with more emphasis on ranged. Our team runs on Tuesday, Friday, and Monday evenings from 8-10pm server. We use Friday night as a "run late" raid if we are making significant progress on an encounter, but never later than 11pm server. We don't have a minimum ilvl to join, as we are much more interested in situational awareness, positive attitude, and self motivation from our teammates. Loot is handled via council, and we require Mumble and DBM for our raiders. We're also an adult only guild. If you're interested, but don't want to ditch your current guild for some people you've never heard of before, come along on a raid and see if you enjoy our playstyle. For more information about our team, please contact myself or Lethandos.Volstadd0 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 You let it happen The flood gates have been opened.Sensations4 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 lvl 1 guild / 4 tabs / for sale Selling a level 1 guild with 4 tabs. No members, little achievements. A clean slate I used for banking. The tabs cost 1750g altogether, but i'll go lower.Zimir1 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 WTB Level 25 Alliance Guild!!! Looking to buy a level 25 Alliance Guild. Please post here on the toon that is the guild master and leave me your preffered character name or battletag and i will contact you in game.Archdemon0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 WTS/ WTT vengeful porcupette id like to sell my http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/103637. which is earned through getting 100x Bloody coins, ONLY a killing blow will allow you to receive one bloody coin. so if you want to save your time hit a brotha up :D making serious pet trades or offers, starting the pet at 20K you can whisper me in game or add me Atlas#1960Cheesefondue1 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 [H] LF mage and plate tank - currently 2/14H As the title says, look to replace two people that quit raiding till xpac drops. 10 man group. Raid times are Sunday 7-12 server and Monday 9-11 server. PM in game for info. Thanks!Kaligaran0 Apr 5, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Server Issues! It's Dead, please fix it :) ThanksSpellbane1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 xfering off Beat legion its coming to that time where i just cant stand this server at all... like even the pve progression guilds are so clicky and whiney. non of them like to be killed :( ive farmed about any worthy name on burning legion and its pathetic considering this is my first season with a warrior.. but i got some questions... ally pvp burning legion LOL where U @? Horde guild <hc> why are you guys still on burning legion. sensationz is too sexy to be here. ally pve guilds, stop crying so much! any serious pvper over 1800 min, wtf are you still doing here haha. peace hata'zSpacegiant3 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 [A] 562 ilvl Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild Completed SoO 14.11.2014 2/14 H SoO down 5/14 H SoO experience before previous guild fell apart Looking for a guild that raids 2 (maybe 3) days a week between Tues-Thurs and the hours of 7-11, we all have our own lives and things to do. Normal SoO and into heroic, ready to break into WoD upon release.Lawbringer0 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Selling Level 25 Alliance guild, <Avenge> Mail offers in game, or PST me for negotiations. Thanks.Optic1 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Newer guild???? Kinda wanna be in a newer guild so i can watch it grow anyone have one???Drèadlock1 Mar 4, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 WTS Chromatic Sword! WTS Chromatic Sword, rainbow effect 2h that is no longer available in game. Asking price is 100k WoWHead buyout is 211k. I'm keeping it in the auction house but sending me in-game mail or posting here is fine as well. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1604Zelloth4 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 (A) Havoc 10 man Guild Recruiting! Havoc is currently looking to recruit a few healers for our core 10 man raid group. :) Currently we have conquered the first 2 bosses in SoO normal. (simply due to the fact people had to log for work is why we couldn't down the third and fourth. This our delleima. We need people whom feel they can stay long enough and commit to the raid schedule. Now we DO understand people have lives, that is a given However during our set times we would like everyone to show proper attendance.) More about us. We are a fun loving guild who do old raids and shoot the crap on vent all the time. We take raiding seriously but still have fun along the way! There are many members (raiders, and non raiders) Whom just love to chat in guild. Do quests/dailies together and even pvp! if you feel you may be right for the position please whisper Nollie, Peteypablo, Lyasmine Or Hansamu in game (alternatively you may post here or send in game mail.) P.S. We will view all candidates of any class spec. Just please keep in mind we Do need the specific listed above! See you all in game! :D NollieNollie4 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Burning Legion Ally To Pay a TAX By Decree of Bleeding Hollow's Warchief Rallys Jenkins: All Ally Guild Leaders shall pay on the 4th day of each month: 1 Primordial Saronite per 100 members to an officially designated tax collector at the gates of Stormwind. Failure to pay shall result in the execution of every member of that guild. Only Horde guilds and Ally guilds which pay this tax on time shall be allowed to exist in the coalesced realms of Bleeding Hollow. The Warchief of Bleeding Hollow, Rallys Jenkins, reserves the right to execute any Ally he pleases but will certainly exterminate any Ally guild in its entirety that fails to pay. Late payment will be double provided the reason for being late is deemed by the Warchief to be OK. This is THE LAW as of the TOTAL CONQUEST of our coalesced regions by Warchief Rallys Jenkins.Arcanita3 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [A] ilvl 541 Prot Pally LF Guild Hello All! I am thinking about x-ferring to this server. I am a ilvl 541 Prot Paladin - SoO Normal raid ready. I also have a ilvl 521 Melee DPS offspec I am also building. I am looking for a guild/family whom I can progress with for end-game for 5.4, Warlords of Dreanor and beyond content! Plus I do some RBG-PVP (Optional, but I am at 1350 rating, that I want to keep pushing). I would love to do Vent interviews and or you can add my Battle.net Real ID tag ShadBanks#1900. Thank you recruiting officers & have a great day!Anatherious0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 [H] <I Ate the Bones> 10m converting to 25! <I Ate The Bones> is a 10 man raiding guild that is lead by a group of real life friends from ages 21-23. We are a tight knit group of avid raiders looking to become Burning Legion's first Horde 25 man raiding guild. Established just this past summer of 2013, we have become one of Burning Legion's most active guilds, and believe we can become something great as a 25 man raiding guild. We are looking to convert and run our first 25 man raid starting in January 2014, and we are looking for competent players who know their classes with some raiding experience. We want players to know their class, be prepared, attend ALL raids, and have fun kicking !@#. Currently we are looking for: DK (DPS) - Low Druid (Balance) - Medium Druid (Feral DPS) - Medium Mage - High Monk (Mistweaver) - Medium Monk (Windwalker) - Medium Paladin (Holy) - Medium Paladin (Retribution) - High Priest (Shadow) - Low Shaman (Elemental) - Low Warlock - Low Warrior (DPS) - Low Contact Slappin, Muaytaipanda, or Crappin with a whisper or in game mail if interested! Thanks.Slappin2 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Random xmog items for sale I have this crap: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/1979 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/31342 You want it? Make me an offerBbandt1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 I need massive mats! Hello, I need massive amount of mats: black trillium ore = 180g/stack, 16 stacks needed white trillium ore = 200g/stack, 31 stacks needed Golden Lotus = 650g/stack, 19 stacks needed Please contact me in game or leave massage here, or you can COD me. Thank you and happy valentines day!Zezzy0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 Horde, 555 ilvl BM hunter, lf norm SoO lookin for a regular group of folx to start or continue normal runs, pst in game, have several toons, but all start with Thags, so /who thags and thats me :0 )Thagsobot0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 Timeless isle fun the terror is almost over, im half way to my achiev for bloody coins... love you all. thanks for participating guys hahah!Leáfblower2 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 what is the oldest guild on this server what is the oldest guild on this serverFìrefly6 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 [BEEP BEEP IMA JEEP] is recruiting!!! [BEEP BEEP IMA JEEP] is recruiting other FEMALE players for slumber parties, fingernail painting, bikini waxing. We are ALSO recruiting FEMALE players to take part in our monthly discussion on menstruation, the TWILIGHT SAGA and many more hot topics!!! I am also buying T@mpons as... my supply has recently run out... Tampax Pearl is my preference but... I'm not that picky, they just tend to hurt less on the way out you know? ANNNYYYY WHOOOOO off to take a poop BIYAVvillma8 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 WTS Level 25 Alliance Guild Level 25 alliance guild with 7 bank tabs created 11/30/2009. 1285 guild achievement points earned. Whisper me either in game message me here or in game mail with any questions you may have. Guild purchase price will be worked out so we're happy with the deal. Carbonfiber0 Feb 1, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Looking For Casual Guild [A] Hi. Been playing since Vanilla, took long breaks in wotlk, cata, and MoP. I recently started playing again and am looking for a casual guild that runs BGs and Flex and maybe a 10m here or there if people are on; nothing too serious. Message me in game on either Sinluz or Deluz. Thanks! G'bye!Sinluz1 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 WTS nice looking plate set I have lofty set no glove and Jade set no head for sale. 200k each. will be looking good on you!Crestfáll0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Want Glorious and Vanguard plate set. Hello, fellow Burning Legion Alliance. It may be a long shot. I have been trying to collect these two sets for long time. Due to population, too few pieces was found in AH. I am buying both set, BOTH set for 300k, if anyone is willing to sell, please contact me here or in game. Thanks!Zezzy2 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Server's Down So... is there currently an unannounced maintenance on the server, or maybe an unannounced server merge? Otherwise why is my server down? Will I be reimbursed a couple of extra days, or is this the new norm?Djlcz1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 WTB "Grim Sabatons" Willing to pay 2k for item. CoD or send in game mail.Cheetarå0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 NPK's PVP Vid Does anyone have it? Or have a link to it?Smith1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Challenge Modes-Timed Runs. Alliance. Getting rank 1 spot for a Cmode with at least 3 members from the server in the group will give you a title towards that dungeon you complete and a FoS. I may put a group together to get some of the easy rank 1 spots. Current Rank 1 spots for BL, are kind of poopy and minutes can be shaved off each run if done correctly. What i'm looking for. 1 Mage. 1 Disc priest and or Resto Druid (prefer a druid because of speed boosts) You must have 9/9 gold Exp on some toon for yours. You must be ready with invis pots and foods/flasks, and G91 Landsharks. engineers make those. Be constructive with the group, and research what your class needs to do to be the best in the run. Message me in game or leave a post here. I don't know when we will do it since my college classes have started up but we have plenty of time. before the xpac. Thanks all. Qeroca.Qeroca1 Jan 16, 2014