Burning Legion

Jan 25, 2014 Want Glorious and Vanguard plate set. Hello, fellow Burning Legion Alliance. It may be a long shot. I have been trying to collect these two sets for long time. Due to population, too few pieces was found in AH. I am buying both set, BOTH set for 300k, if anyone is willing to sell, please contact me here or in game. Thanks!Zezzy2 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Server's Down So... is there currently an unannounced maintenance on the server, or maybe an unannounced server merge? Otherwise why is my server down? Will I be reimbursed a couple of extra days, or is this the new norm?Djlcz1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 WTB "Grim Sabatons" Willing to pay 2k for item. CoD or send in game mail.Cheetarå0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 NPK's PVP Vid Does anyone have it? Or have a link to it?Smith1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Challenge Modes-Timed Runs. Alliance. Getting rank 1 spot for a Cmode with at least 3 members from the server in the group will give you a title towards that dungeon you complete and a FoS. I may put a group together to get some of the easy rank 1 spots. Current Rank 1 spots for BL, are kind of poopy and minutes can be shaved off each run if done correctly. What i'm looking for. 1 Mage. 1 Disc priest and or Resto Druid (prefer a druid because of speed boosts) You must have 9/9 gold Exp on some toon for yours. You must be ready with invis pots and foods/flasks, and G91 Landsharks. engineers make those. Be constructive with the group, and research what your class needs to do to be the best in the run. Message me in game or leave a post here. I don't know when we will do it since my college classes have started up but we have plenty of time. before the xpac. Thanks all. Qeroca.Qeroca1 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 [H] buying guild (finished) I got a guild now...thanks for looking any way!Chrisorange0 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 <Live Slow Die Whenever> Recruiting I don't have a long post to make I'm just looking to pick up some people for raiding. I'm brand new to the server and would like to to clear some content since it seems like Burning Legion is dead. Leave a message here or whisper me in game.Itsowizard1 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Blood of the Mountain Buyin em. /threadLiminara0 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 Does anybody remember... The guild "Dancing Bears"? This guild was around in BC and WotLK.Rodlac0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 SPARTANX HEY BUD WANT TO COME OVER AND WATCH GLEE WITH ME? I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE SHOW IT'S AGREAT! p.s.s sue sylvester is super hotHpx7 Jan 5, 2014
Dec 27, 2013 recruiting Is Anyone recruiting anything for raids?Fadetorónin0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 Level 15 leveling guild recruiting Hey guys, We are currently a level 15 guild, just us two players, with nine characters who like to level. Looking for leveling characters we can help. We do bgs and dungeons. We are daily players in the western USA. No silly rules, just play and have fun. Message me or Valanah in game anytime :)Namewastaken0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 Horde Rigging of STV fishing tournament Myself and many other alliance players have noticed that over the past several weeks, groups of horde have been flying around during STV during the tournament, killing any alliance fishers and preventing anyone on the alliance side from winning. While this is harassment I doubt blizz will do anything, but if the horde wants to turn what was intended to be a fun fishing tournament into a gankfest, all we can do is fight fire with fire. I encourage all ally PVPers to show up in STV next Sat at 2 sever and give these clowns a dose of their own medicine and give players on our side a viable shot at winning.Entilzhà22 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 Warlords of Draenor - Raid progression guild <Age of Aspects> (25) is a progression focused 10 man raiding guild with the capacity to move into 25 man content. Located on US-Burning Legion (Alliance) While we like to clear content quickly, we don't take ourselves too seriously and never let it come at the cost of having a good time! At this stage we are only interested in applications from players who can demonstrate that they are the best there is at their class. If you think you can bring something to our team then we would like to hear from you. Current Progression T16 14/14 Normal, 14/14 Flex Raid Times (Central PST) Tuesday - 7:30pm to 10:30pm Normal Thursday - 7:30pm to 10:30pm Normal Friday - 7:30pm to 10:30pm Guild Flex Night Saturday - 7:30pm to 10:30pm Guild Flex Night Sunday - 7:30pm to 10:30pm Normal Raid hours will intensify during progression. All EXCEPTIONAL players are encouraged to message any of our raiders in game if they are interested in a position here, regardless of current roster requirements. Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Age-of-Aspects/431409650266844 All inquiries should be directed to myself via battletag: Timewarp#1948. Thanks!Timewarp0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 [A] Light Brigade - Recruiting Members Light Brigade is a LV25 casual raiding guild that is looking to add members to start back up raiding and prep for the new expansion. Current Raid Schedule: Wednesday 9PM Server Time (Future group) Thursday 9PM Server Time (Future group) Friday 10PM Server Time (In progress) Saturday 10PM Server Time (In progress) We are looking for veterans and new players alike. Please add me in game if you would like further information. -FeldohFeldoh0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 The Round Table is Recruiting Hello, we are currently in need of melee DPS and healers. If you are fresh 90, that is okay. We have yet to start our 10 men because we are in the recruiting process. We hope to start flexs by Christmas. We have vent and players that are willing to help you. Most of us play during the weekend and weekday nights. Please Message Brunnsdog#1787Krunchable0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 (H) Chromatic Equilibrium recruiting 4 Mythic Chromatic Equilibrium is a newly formed guild of old WoW veterans with lots of 40 man, BC 25 man, and heroic 25 man experience. We are currently recruiting with long term plans of RBG and Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We are currently accepting and open to all classes until we have a legitimate roster solidified. Mail or whisper me or Axelbane in game to discuss recruitment and any further questions. holypenguin#1998Bloodshedder0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Pally tank lf raiding spot (H) Saw this posted before and thought I would shamelessly steal it. I’m looking for: :: Horde 10/25 guild that has staying power. :: Prefer to raid during the week, preferably 5:00-10ish PST Mon-Thurs :: A group that likes to joke around but actually progresses :: 18+ members, preferably working people who have lives outside of WoW. :: A group to progress into HM I am: :: A min/maxing pally tank. 535 ilvl currently :: Reliable – I show up or I’ll let you know I can’t, well in advance. :: A good raider – Though I haven’t progressed very far, I research fights and I know what I’m doing. :: Done guild hopping/pugging. I need a home to stay a while. Here is a screenshot of my current UI taken a couple weeks ago (ignore the lower gear) http://i.imgur.com/xWySIXh.jpgBubbleicous0 Dec 4, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Happy Turkey Day! Happy Turkey Day Burning Legion!!!!!Arcean8 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 [A] Genesis - Recruiting for 20m mystic Genesis is also now recruiting all classes. Preparing for Warlords of Draenor early. All of those that we do recruit, also have a spot as a main core raider or even as a backup. If you are interested, contact: -Osiro -Perregal -Hawtshamman -Outlawpimp -Halosis -Sankairi -OR- feel free to apply on WWW.Genesis-burninglegion.guildlaunch.COMOsiro0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 [A] Genesis - 7/14N 13/14Flex is Recruiting! Guild Name: Genesis Server: Burning Legion Raiding size: 10 man Raiding teams: 2 core teams(1 in the making) Raid times: Core 1 - Thurs & Sun 6:30 PM to 10:00 server time(Central). Core 1 also holds a Guilded Flex run every Friday at 7:00pm server time, until we get tired. Tuesdays & Wednesday are Misc. days. Guild Recruitment Needs: Open to anything(But this is what we don't have.) Tanks- (anything other than DK) Heals- 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Mistweaver Monk Melee- 1 Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk, or Rogue Ranged- Moonkin Druid, Elemental Shaman, or Mage Contacts for Recruitment: -HATE#1204 -Halosis#1645 -Any officer online to include: Osiro, Perregal, Gunsofwar, Hawtshaman, Halosis, or Sankairi. -WWW.Genesis-BurningLegion.GuildLaunch.COM Guild Vibe: Genesis is a very laid back guild, hell bent on grinding our way through raids. We did happen to start up a little late this expansion, but we are coming up quick. We also maintain a casual player basis within the guild. Most of our players are in 550+ gear, and have legendary cloaks, with alts ranging from 520 ilvl and up. We are very oddly involved in helping other members progress & gear up, regardless of holding a raid position or not. Some members are active military, and it is a very mature setting. 18+, and we all speak English. Hopefully you'll come join us! For any further questions or concerns, check us out at WWW.Genesis-BurningLegion.GuildLaunch.COMOsiro3 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 @Qerocä Where are you old buddy? What is the secret phrase after I whisper... "SHADOWSTEP"Sanctions11 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Congrats Qeroca on Ashes of Al'ar! Well. As said above, Q got Ashes of Al'ar =PShadowjaron22 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 THE FORUMS TURN ALIVEEEEEE WHEN ME AND QEROCA THA HUNTAH RETURN. Also. WHO WANTS PANCAKES!?Grinz12 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 burning legion is mean NOBODY EVER PAYS ATTENTION TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY IM VERY VERY SAD ABOUT DIS BURNING LEGION :[Flucky2 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 WTS Ghastly Charger's Skull I want to sell Ghastly Charger's Skull for 250k. Please contact me at Ellinaras#1819 or mail at my character.Polemarxos0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Looking to Recruit a Friend Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but I am wondering if anyone would be interested in lvling with RAF on Burning Legion. I am on at night MST throughout the week and and throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. PST me if you are interested.Deadbeats0 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 <A> Fortis 25M HM Progression - Proudemoore Fortis on Proudmoore - Alliance Website: fortisguild.enjin.com SoO Progression: 25M - 14/14 25M HM - 0/14 (Downed Garrosh on 11/3/2013) About Us: Fortis is an adult 25m raiding guild comprised of end game raiders and experienced leaders. The core that has established this guild are all previous leaders/officers of end game guilds and have proved that the knowledge, leadership, resources and experience is there to return to the top. We are looking for players that are already geared and experienced in 5.4. That being said, we understand that gear does not mean everything, and encourage all high end raiders to apply. If you understand and can play your class exceptionally through an through and think that you can be a key player on our raid team, please inquire. Raid Times(PST): Saturday 4-8 server Sunday 4-8 server Recruiting: All raid positions are in competition. If you are a skilled player and can make our raid schedule, we encourage you to apply! That being said, We are looking for motivated players that want to progress and know their respective class inside and out. When joining our guild we expect you to be active, social, mature, and maybe most importantly, be a long-term raider. Positions needing actively looking to replace or already open. Priority status is identified with parentheses. We're interested in the following: Monk - BM (Medium), MW (High) Druid - Feral (Low) Paladin - Holy (Medium) Shaman - Resto (Low), Enhance (Low), Ele (Low) Priest - Disc/Holy (Medium) & Shadow (High) Mage - (Low) Lock - (Medium) Rogue - (Medium) Hunter - (Low) Please visit the website above and apply, or contact the leaders below to start the application process. What we ask of you: Patience while progressing. Ventrilo and a functioning mic. Stable internet connection and computer. Certain mandatory add-ons (DBM, ect…) Acceptance of constructive criticism. 30 minutes on before each raid, and ready to go (i.e. flasks, fully repaired, ect…) A high understanding of your class. Willingness to obey any guild policies. Maturity within the raid environment. What we offer: Stable raiding environment with highly experienced leaders and skilled players. The chance to be a part of an end game raiding guild. A serious and competitive group of people. Food, repairs and flasks for raids. A no bull!@#$ policy. Open communication with leadership at all times. We hope you are intrigued by our offer and decide to join us. For any questions please contact the leaders below, they will contact you and help you shortly after. Contacts: Krissella (Krisella#1776) Teradan(Tera#1701) Skyst (Brainsick#1163)Raìdên1 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 Broken Legion I miss you. <3 Edit: Like lots and lots!Frrostitute26 Nov 2, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 SoO Fire Mage POV Stream Hey gang, I've been streaming my raids and general antics throughout the week. If you want, you should check it out, follow me and support a fellow gamer. :) On raid nights, Im streaming raid and on non raid nights, It's basically free play(PvP, random dungeons, old content etc) and hanging out chatting in the stream answering questions, helping anyone who asks etc. Thanks in advance if anyone actually reads this. :P http://www.twitch.tv/meiling_00/profileMeiling2 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 Hey guys. What's going on in this server?Necrosius2 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 <Sanctified> (13) Created for Old Content! Recruiting all players! Old raid runs every week! Come get your Transmogs, Achievements, and Mounts! Come level your Mains and your Alts! Come shoot the breeze and Jaw-jack with friendly players!Tyralon0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 Connected Realms for us I noticed blizz has started their connected realms project with the PVP realms. Most are small to med pop with similar balance of alliance/horde. I am hoping we are next on the list. I think PvP realms are a great place to start as they tend to have more similar cultures. You don't even have to look past the A's in Realmpop to see realms that might be a good fit: Aegwynn, Altar of Storms, Anetheron, etc. Bumping our population up by 100% would make PvP more fun and make PvE recruiting a more realistic possibility.Summanas2 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 DARTHBAUL you still around?Trickzx2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Arms war (A) looking for pvp guild Experienced 90arms warrior looking for pvp oriented guild for rbg. Older mature player, military personnel so scheduling can be erratic. Still in process of gearing. Plz pst in gameSegard0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 looking for a new server hi there, looking to transfer my tank to an equally populated server. I also like long walks on broken glass and my hair pulled. If your server fits this description or you know of one that does please let me know.Hungtank1 Oct 19, 2013
Sep 29, 2013 Dalaran Magocracy RP The Kirin Tor Need You! The Dalaran Magocracy is the fastest growing, lore consistent Kirin Tor themed guild on Azeroth and we're seeking qualified mages as well as other casters and warriors to join our ranks. Featuring multi day RP events, classes, casual events and more, the Magocracy delivers a true Kirin Tor experience based upon the historical virtues of the Kirin Tor, namely a focus on what made the Violet City great, a focus on meritocracy and democracy as well as a commitment to studying the arcane arts and training new mages to be the best they can be . Experienced rpers invited but we're laid back out of events and will gladly help those new to the rp scene learn their way around, in a friendly and fun manner. Featuring experienced guidance and a friendly atmosphere, we invite all mages along with other casters and warriors to answer the call of the Six and find your home in Dalaran! Reply to this thread or contact me or any of our members in game if interested or to hear more about our current storylines. See you in Dalaran!Entilzhà0 Sep 29, 2013
Sep 27, 2013 looking for furrys.. that is all.Dianá0 Sep 27, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 Censer Ordy party! Tonight at 8pm server, let us have an Ordy in the Timeless Isle, with hordies and allies alike! Death to all, I say. No? plz.Horu3 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 Disc Priest LF [H]10m I’m looking for: :: Horde 10m guild that has staying power. I'll consider a transfer if the guild raids regularly and isn't struggling with attendance/interest issues. :: Only 2 raid nights/week, preferably 6:30-10ish CST Mon-Thurs (no weekends) :: A group that likes to joke around but actually progresses :: 18+ members, preferably working people who have lives outside of WoW :: A group to finish ToT with and see SoO I am: :: A healer – mainly Disc, I'm also Holy and have raided as both. 508 ilvl currently :: Reliable – I show up or I’ll let you know I can’t, well in advance. :: A good raider – Though I haven’t progressed very far, I research fights and I know what I’m doing. :: Done guild hopping. I need a home to stay a while. Message me in game: Lulubelle#1163Stellie3 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 ||Genesis|| Is looking for a priest ||Genesis|| (LVL:25) CORE 1 10 man is currently looking to fill fast raid positions for 5.4 Siege of orgimmar. Raid days are as follows: Thursday & Sunday (must be able to make both days) Raid times are as follows: 7PM ST - 11PM ST. Current needs: Priest - Shadow MS Disc OS We are always looking to build upon our backup raiders and casual members as well, pst for more info! - All raiders need to be working on their legendary cloaks - We ask that all raiders come to the raid prepared this includes your flasks/pots - Feasts are provided by the Raid leader. Loot system will be strictly council based loot council is based upon the following: - Raid awareness (don't stand in fire) - Being proactive with the guild when not raiding & helping with mat expenses. - A firm understanding of your class and staying on top of changes that are made. - Being to your raid on time. - Staying for your entire scheduled raid time (this is not negotiable). Who we are: ||Genesis|| Is a progressive raiding guild on Burning Legion formed from the return of many talented and competent players, we are looking to make a huge impact in 10 man raiding on Burning Legion - US and to clear the content quickly, effectively and be able to enter into heroic content as a progressive and competitive guild. For more information please directly whisper the following players via their battle tags. Aeduan - GM of ||Genesis| battle tag: Allanon#1842 Thank you for your interest.Perregal0 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Wasted Knights (H) is recruiting. Hello Burning Legion. <Wasted Knights> is recruiting. Our core has been raiding together for years and across MMOs, but we're always looking to add quality people of all playstyles to our ranks. New to this server for Mists, our guild was founded in March of 2007 on Fenris, Alliance side. Seeking a more active raiding community, and joining with some friends from SWTOR, we transferred here. Currently we're level 25, with most perks unlocked. For our raid team we provide free gems and enchants to raid won gear. We also hand out flasks and feasts. Potions are also made available to raiders. Alts, Raiders, and non raiding members also receive a repair stipend. We raid on Friday and Monday evenings from 8-10pm server, and use a council system to distribute loot. With 5.4, we are also running a flex raid on Sunday evenings! With our policy of overfilling raids, our team isn't recruiting for either "Core" or "Bench" players. Rather, we're looking to expand our roster to take advantage of the ability to truly "Bring the Player" and have a good time with more like minded people. Yes, this means there will be nights where you will be asked to sit. We maintain a sit rotation that includes officers. This is to ensure that the team always raids, while 100% attendance isn't required of our members. We're 8/14 for this tier's progress on normal mode. Healer recruitment focus: Resto Shaman Ranged recruitment focus: Boomkin, Shadowpriest Melee recruitment focus: Rogue Tank recruitment focus: Death Knight Hybrid recruitment focus: Healer/DPS Still not convinced you want to drop your guild to join some team you've never heard of? Well, you don't even need to /gquit to start raiding with us! Come along on our flex-raid night and if: A) You have a good time B) Perform your role well, and C) Are a team player, we'd love to bring you onboard! If you're interested in learning more about us, please contact myself, Thekurgan, Auriannah, or Confucius ingame. Edited for progress.Volstadd8 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 (10M) Guild Progression 9/9 Will update for those who achieve server firsts. Let me know who you are and I'll change the marks accordingly. Thanks! Fun fact to remember: When you are updating your guild's info on your progress, you must list the bosses you downed. Not just say: "now 3/7". Thank you mucho! - normal completed = normal server first + heroic completed * heroic server first x incomplete Throne of Thunder JR HD CE Tt Ma Jk DF P DA IQ TC LS <H> HC 13/13H * * * * * + * * * * * * <H> HBDC 13/13H + + + + + + + + + + + + <H> Mad Reach 3/13H + + - - - * - - - - - - <H> SC 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> Eon 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> HCOGMR 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> Acheron 1/13H + - - - - - - - - - - - <H> DM&TB 12/12 - - - - - - - - - - - - <H> WK 11/12 - - - - - - - - - - - x <H> Malcontent 4/12 - - - - x x x x x x x x Happy raiding!Fleurs241 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 (25M) Guild Progression 7/19 **Was a little surprised that there weren't any threads indicating the server's progression, and with the coming change to wowprogress, this is probably a good way to keep track of how everyone's doing. Please request sticky!** Will update for those who achieve server firsts. Let me know who you are and I'll change the marks accordingly. Thanks! Fun fact to remember: When you are updating your guild's info on your progress, you must list the bosses you downed. Not just say: "now 3/7". Thank you mucho! - normal completed = normal server first + heroic completed * heroic server first x incomplete Throne of Thunder JR HD CE Tt Ma Jk DF P DA IQ TC LS <A> Acheron 11/12 - - - - - - = = = = = x <H> EoS 6/12 = = = = = = x x x x x x Happy raiding!Fleurs39 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 WTB Hide of Chromaggus want to buy Hide of Chromaggus post with seller and times i can get ahold of ya and we can work out an price Hide of ChromaggusWildbrethren0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 WTT gold saurfang->burning legion wtt 20k gold on saurfang horde for 20k gold on burning legion horde #kai6310 for interestKaishuoydk0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 WTB level 25 horde guild whisper me in the game or on here with pricing etc.Broncanus0 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Raid Orgrimmar? So yeah, I wanted to obtain the achievements related to killing the world leaders... So how about we organize a raid.Drjoink1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 ||Genesis|| CORE 2 5.4 is recruiting ASAP!! ||Genesis|| (LVL:25) CORE 2 is currently looking to fill fast raid positions for 5.4 Siege of orgimmar. Raid days are as follows: Monday Tuesday Wednesday (must be able to make all 3) Raid times are as follows: 8PM ST - 11PM ST. The following raid positions are currently listed as (OPEN): Tanks: Paladin - Protection DK - Blood Will also consider a solid Monk - Brewmaster Heals: Shaman - Restro (Preferred) Druid - Restro - possibly on reserve. Ranged DPS: Priest - Shadow (OS - disc) Hunter - beast mastery Mage - Frost (filled) Melee DPS: Warrior - fury Rogue - Assassination/Combat Monk - Windwalker (Mist OS) - preferred ||Genesis|| is looking to draft solid raiders and begin progressions the day of 5.4 Siege, to qualify we are asking for a solid 520ILVL - and solid Throne of Thunder experience preferably a full clear. - All raiders need to be working on their legendary cloaks - We ask that all raiders come to the raid prepared this includes your flasks/pots - Feasts are provided by the Raid leader. Loot system will be strictly council based. Loot council is based upon the following: - Raid awareness (don't stand in fire) - Being proactive with the guild when not raiding & helping with mat expenses. - A firm understanding of your class and staying on top of changes that are made. - Being to your raid on time. - Staying for your entire scheduled raid time (this is not negotiable). For more information please directly whisper the following players via their battle tags. Aeduan - GM of ||Genesis| battletag: Allanon#1842 Sparks - CORE 2 Raid lead - sparky#1743 Thank you for your interest.Perregal0 Aug 27, 2013