Cenarius

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 27, 2014 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera8 Dec 27, 2014
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Cenarius to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: The Queens Knights, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Pwny Express, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
4d (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 4d
5d Looking for a Great Guild!!!! Hi all! I have mainly been playing Horde, but have had so much fun leveling this character up to 120 and love her play style, so I think I want to gear her to do raids and mythic +. My current guild does Heroics on Thursday nights, which is the only night I can't do them. So, I am looking for a guild that would do them any other night. Any help would be great! I am mainly a healer, but can consider DPS if needed. Thanks. YarellaYarella1 5d
Nov 5 Heart and Soul Guild Heart and Soul is a small, friendly guild on Cenarius. And we can't wait for BfA! We are currently recruiting new general members as well as putting together a raid team so that we are ready to go for the next expac! Heart and Soul is made up mostly of a group of friends who have one thing in common: looking out for each other. We’ve played together for about two years now, and have found that we share more than just a love of WoW, and that is what has kept us together and helped us form a strong bond. If you like having a laugh, if you like chilling out and listening to music in Discord while leveling and chatting, if you like raiding, if you like dungeons and questing, if you just want a toxicity-free, open-minded guild experience… we’re here for you, friend! We have a wide range of raiding experience and do plan on making a team once we have the people. If you’re interested in a fun environment with people who aren’t going to yell and scream at you or call you bad and if you have a thick skin for jokes, and are willing to work together, and give and take advice in order to do some delicious progress raiding, then we are your peoples! Check out our raid page to see what we are looking for, and what to expect! We love doing Mythic + dungeons and don’t mind teaching people that have never done them that they aren’t actually that scary after all! We are looking to push higher level ones than we have previously as well. None of us are dedicated PvP players. But if you’re looking to put together a team, we’ll support you and help you 100%! We wanna halp! We want to build a guild where members are willing to help each other knock out whatever they need to get done. Or, we can help you learn to raid, or PvP, or do mythics and pluses. We don’t judge anyone for not ever having done these things, and we want to help you get into any new activity that you’ve been too scared to try previously! All you have to do is ask! Our guild is non-toxic and inviting and lead by some of the friendliest, goofiest people you’ll meet in WoW. See our Values page to see what our expectations of guild conduct are. Then, when you’ve decided you want to hang with some of the most unknown yet friendliest, silliest people in the Wow, message us for an invite, and come along for the ride! You can read up about us here and learn how to contact us here: heartandsoulcenarius.wordpress.comRooklaine4 Nov 5
Nov 5 Returning Alliance player looking for guild! Hello! I used to have 4 toons, but I stopped playing WoW about 8 years ago. I've just returned, but I was not able to recover my characters, so I've started a new human destruction warlock now level 17, named Alexanian. I'm seeking a casual smallish intimate guild whose members enjoying partying for questing, dungeons, and raids (once I'm up there!). I'm not really interested in realm firsts and other things which entail pressure on me haha. I'm very friendly and inherently helpful; if somebody wants to party and I can A. help and B. aren't already committed to a run, I'm generally happy to join in. I try to be charming, respectful, and help the guild however I can, I'm a team player. I have a lot of experience with WoW and other MMOs including Tera, Final Fantasy XIV, Aion, and have done a lot of raiding in both DPS and healer roles, but I'm not a hardcore raider. Just to disclose about that, I'm a bit of a slow learner in terms of complex boss mechanics, so I'm not the best candidate for your bleeding-edge progression team lol. Nice to have are guildies who when they're not discussing WoW have a variety of topics available, I'm kind of intellectual with wide-ranging interests including math, physics and other scientific areas, bridge (card game), science-fiction & fantasy books (!!), Aikido (I hold a sandan, 3rd degree black belt), board games, just to give you an idea. I can use voice when appropriate. I do have a strong lisp (difficulty pronouncing the "s" and "z" sounds but I'm perfectly understandable lol). I'm a gay male living in San Francisco, CA, but despite being gay I've had a ton of fun in guilds with many women or run by women. Not so nice are loud people who constantly brag about their cars, how drunk they were last night, their sexual conquests, or who exhibit racism, sexism, or homophobia. Not to sound negative, but just to disclose so you know what turns me off haha! If the above sounds attractive to you, please reply. We could do a test dungeon run if you like... I'm ready for Deadmines!!! I hope to hear from you soon. - AlexanianAlynndarris3 Nov 5
Nov 5 [A] Prosapia recruiting for BfA Prosapia is looking for players to join our team in BfA! Prosapia is a heroic raid guild that clears all heroic content while it is current. We are a group of older players (25-45) who have been playing together for 10+ years, and play mostly on the weekend. Our raids are Sunday 6-9pm and Monday 6:30-9pm PST. We have multiple M+ groups that run Saturday evening and on Sunday before the raid. We are looking for players who are working adults with jobs and lives but who still enjoy slaying internet dragons on the weekend, or mythic raiders who are tired of pugs and would like a consistent, fun group to gear up an alt. Prosapia is a task-oriented group. We log on to do dungeons and raids, and maybe an hour or two in the evenings to knock out some world quests. If you are someone who is on all day, every day and needs constant attention, we’re not the guild for you. While WoW may be moving away from “bring the player, not the class” we think who you are is more important than what you play. We are looking for players, who play when we do and will mesh well with our group. That being said, we would really like a DH, one more mage and one more warlock. If you think you may be interested in joining Prosapia, add Andarieal #1514 or Nocks #11825 and tell us about yourself. You can join our wow community https://blizzard.com/invite/3pybh0m0 And check out what a typical raid night is like on youtube: https://youtu.be/CMjhaEBREk4Shocks15 Nov 5
Nov 4 <A>Part Time Raiders - looking for more Realm: Cenarius (Alliance) Guild: Part Time Raiders Weekend raiding We are now 8/8 N 8/8 H Uldir! We are still looking for some people to fill out our roster. Who are Part Time Raiders? We are a group of players who have been playing together for several years now and have a great time doing it. We are seeking casual raiders that enjoy to raid, pvp, do mythic +, achievements and quest. We encourage members to be able to play multiple roles as we run alt raids on off days. We're currently looking for a few key people to fill out our raid team. We are looking for strong dps with offspec tank or heals. Top needs: Windwalker monk Shadow priest We’re looking for dependable players who are fast learners and want to see content while still having fun. We try to be flexible about attendance but we do need consistent raiders for our core group. Progression raiding is Fri/Sat 9:30-12:30 eastern. Alt raid Sun 7:30-10:30 eastern. We use Discord for voice chat. It is required for all progression content. If you are interested or have any questions please contact Eilindara (Eilindara#1850) or Emzie (Emzie#1659)! Thanks!Eilindara2 Nov 4
Oct 22 WTS [Firefly] rare pet very cheap WTS Firefly pet very cheap (75k), add me on Battle Tag if interested (Chillmatic#11971)Chillmatic0 Oct 22
Oct 20 [A] Lawsuit Pending 1/8 Mythic LF DPS Lawsuit Pending [ALLIANCE] is currently recruiting dedicated and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we progress through Heroic and Mythic Uldir. We are a semi-casual, hardcore raiding guild but we have a mix of other interests. We enjoy doing PVP, Mythic + Dungeons, Achievements, Mount Runs, etc as well. While we love having fun we focus on progression as much as possible during our raid times which are as follows: Wednesdays: 8-11pm PST Fridays: 8-11pm PST While we are currently not looking for tanks, we encourage all classes to apply. Feel free to reply here or add me on Battlenet Geekissexy#1544 We look forward to hearing from you!Melfuriah11 Oct 20
Oct 17 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood1 Oct 17
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 19 [A]Remaining Few is Recruiting <Remaining Few> Cenarius, Tues/Thurs/Sun 6pm-9pm PST, 5/8H Uldir. Eventually Thursday will become our Alt raid and main raid will be 2 days a week. Remaining Few was founded in 2012. We mostly consist of former EverQuest players and veteran WoW players. We are a casual raiding guild looking to expand our roster and push through heroic content. We are not hardcore and not looking for players that merely care about phat lewts. Our main goal is to down raid content while having fun and socializing. If you're looking for a social, casual raiding guild then Remaining Few is the guild for you! Recruiting: Death Knight(DPS): High Balance Druid: Medium Shadow Priest: High Enhancement Shaman: Medium Mage: High Rogue: High Warlock: Medium Warrior(DPS): High If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us please send Warders, Soryk, or Kaprina a tell in game, or feel free to leave a message here!Kaprina6 Sep 19
Sep 15 New guild or solo raid buddy Looking for a guild to do old raids with or the newer raids with although a few questing buddies would be useful too I have been on cenarius since the beginning of WoD before they added the cross realms in storm windKeldolas0 Sep 15
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 7 <A> Forged Destiny Forged Destiny is a new guild looking for members. We will not be casual, nor will we be hardcore. Just looking for members to hit it hard once BFA comes out. The goal will be to clear heroic level content in the new expansion. Don't bring any drama or toxicity. We want members who like to have fun, not just while playing the game, but also enjoy socializing with like minded players. It's not about how big your dps is or what ilvl/raider IO you have. It's about being part of a team that enjoys each other's company while we play. So come forge your destiny with us! Hit me up in game or even send an in game mail if you'd like. Thanks for your consideration and hope to see you in game.Lexycraft3 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 31 Selling Unobtainable Items! I'm selling multiple unobtainable items on Cenarius-Alliance. They are the Defias Rapier, SIlver Defias Belt, and Blackened Defias Boots. If you have any questions or are interested let me know! To get in touch with me, send mail or a message to Nobackissues on Illidan Horde.Lotheil0 Aug 31
Aug 28 incompatible? Every time I try to log in the realm name (and all others) are red, the population column is red as well and says incompatible. Does this just mean the realm is down orrrr?Rickover1 Aug 28
Aug 27 Pocket Rockets (Wed/Thu 6-9pm) Pockets Rockets [A] is currently recruiting skilled and/or exceptional raiders to fill our ranks for upcoming Heroic/Mythic raiding in BFA raiding. We're a casual-hardcore raiding guild on the Cenarius (PVE) server, with a focus on raiding reasonable times and days, while maximizing progress and giving it our best within those times. Previously 3/11M, 11/11H for Antorus, 4/9M, 9/9H for Tomb of Sargeras; 6/10M, 10/10H NH; 5/7M, 7/7H EN; 1/3M, 3/3H ToV. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Days: Wednesday/Thursday, 6:00-9:00pm server time (PST) (9:00-12:00pm EST). Slight variability/flexibility to accommodate guildies, issues, RL, etc.. Raid attendance expectancy policy, please apply with the intent to raid both days, for the whole duration. Optional raid days will occasionally take place on Tuesdays for extra gear, AP, legendaries, etc. ----------------------------------------------------------------- **NOTE**: When in full swing for Mythic raiding and progression, possible third day per week may be added to accommodate rate of progression (at the behest of the guild as a whole, taking into consideration feedback and input from all raiding guild members). You will be trialed with the core, existing raid group for a raiding day or two to help dictate your capabilities and progress, in order to help assess your application and determine acceptance into the guild. If you are applying from another server, we will invite you cross-realm for this process, into whatever Normal/Heroic/ raid runs we will be doing at said time. If you are then notified that you are accepted, and if you agree/are able to transfer realms onto Cenarius (if off-realm), you will be guaranteed a spot in the guild, raiding or otherwise, out of respect for your commitment to doing so, and in the event that you may cease raiding at some point in the future. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium) DRUID: Restoration/Balance (Medium) WARLOCK: Destruction/Affliction (High) MONK: Mistweaver/Windwalker (High) SHAMAN: Enhancement/Elemental (High) DEATH KNIGHT: Frost/Unholy (High) We will always consider any class or spec if you are an exceptional player striving to excel, so please feel free to apply if you feel you fit that criteria, irrespective of class! ----------------------------------------------------------------- *Prior Mythic (or Heroic, prior to difficulty changes) experience is greatly valued, but not implicitly required for consideration. * PLEASE CONTACT: Bouncybrew, Deucalion, or Trinko in-game if interested in applying, or for more information on our guild, or the application process. Bouncybrew Zanthor#1398 (if you need to contact me from another realm), or Kazenokizzu#1983, (recruitment officers). US-CenariusZanthor44 Aug 27
Aug 26 WTS Haunted Memento WTS Haunted Memento 600k obo This is an extremely rare item that was only obtainable during the Pre-Launch event for Wrath of the Lich King. It's a really cool novelty item that periodically spawns a shade that will follow you. I'm simply trying to sell it in order to purchase more game time for the expansion. So if you're someone who is interested in novelty items, rare items or both, please feel free to reply to this thread or in-game (Cenarius-Horde). Have a good day!Spammÿ0 Aug 26
Aug 25 [A] 342 Prot/ 338 Arms War LF Guild Looking for a semi-serious mythic progression guild, that raids 2-3 times a week (available 4-10 EST). I'm wanting to jump into heroics and mythics as soon as practical, but in the end I'd just want a consistent raid schedule with good progression and a fun community.Thefatty0 Aug 25
Aug 22 Human aff lock LF guild to complete dungeons 1. Times available & time zone: Eastern Standard Time (3 hours ahead of server time) Usually available very early in the mornings (4-5am Mon-Sat, up to 6-7am on Sundays), 1-3pm Sundays, and on very rare occasions between 6-8pm. 2. Server preference: Cenarius only. 3. Faction preference: Alliance. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Very casual. I’m interested in the achievements and quests within dungeons. Dungeon search proves ineffective when other members leave after they’ve reached their goals. 5. Current progression/experience: Haven’t played in years, never got beyond WOTLK. Currently lvl 52 and hoping to get original Azeroth dungeons completed before I move on to the Burning crusade ones, and so forth. 6. Recent logs (if available): Unsure what this is! 7. Contact info: Player name is indiladhar, battle tag is indiladhar#1355. You can message me in game or by replying to this thread. 8. Anything else: Think of me as a complete beginner to make things easier. I don’t know any other classes or spells, Lore or anything else. I understand the bare basics. My gear is simply whatever I’ve achieved through questing, currently I’m mining and enchanting and will slowly level those, so don’t be surprised to see +2 strength bracers on me! I’m pretty easy going and I’m looking to get dungeons completed, as mentioned above. Currently questing slowly and at my own pace, which is what I prefer. I haven’t taken part in any pvp yet to limit my level gain, but if I have a guild that is willing to help me run through once I’m beyond the level cap, I might play some pvp. Not looking for raids any time soon (time constraints). Not really sure what else I should post so ask questions if you have any! Long term I’d like to work towards completing as many achievements as possible, but this won’t be until I reach level cap (years from now because my play is limited). Thanks for your time!Indiladhar0 Aug 22
Aug 19 LF PvP guild Vanilla warrior vet, LF a guild with some pvp action. Very knowledgeable about my class, used to MT until cata now I just kill horde.Pigmetal1 Aug 19
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 3 looking into a guild I been searching around mostly low pop servers to get a feel for them with the hopes of starting a guild on one of them. I understand low pop poses the issues of sometimes not having enough interest to even get a guild off the ground, but if you look hard enough there is gems to be found whether it be finding those in big guilds wanting to find more actions or those looking for guild or a few small guilds into one guild. My reason for wanting to start one is many. It is something I haven't done I been in guilds and still in them however to create something from the ground up and progress forward is something I want to do. Another reason is schedule the tues/thur or tues/weds type deal is great for those who work 1st shift jobs or go to school not great for those who work 2nd or mid shift stuff. My focus is finding those who are aim more towards weekends sat and sun persay. Just a handful of reason to why I am looking. So I take my search here to see what can be found in this server. I am also aiming towards the horde side of things but still open on that for now.Slappypappy0 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Server is dying (for horde) rant I came back to WoW after a long hiatus to find that my server had gone from a decently population of both horde and alliance to being 3/4 alliance and only having about 40k horde players, which basically means nobody. I got on my old alliance character and went to stormwind and there were at least 50+ people standing around the main area near the AH. Flip over to Horde theres maybe 10 or 15 people in the much larger area in Org. Looking for a guild? Alliance has plenty of options that do just about everything, Horde just has some casual guilds but nothing extremely serious about doing mythic content or rated pvp. If they do that content their teams are full so theres no real point in joining besides talking to people. The guild I used to be in did weekly Normal, Heroic, and Mythic content for progression and some for anybody that wanted to join and on the weekend they did premade pvp. When I came back that guild left a final announcement that they had all transferred to a new server. I looked up the other guilds that were hot back then and they too had left altogether. So I cant afford to move my characters to a new realm due to the fact that it would be expensive and I have a couple friends left on that realm that I wouldn't want to convince to leave. All of my raiding comes from pugs and all of my pvp has me stuck in YOLOs pugs, basically its a nightmare and I feel like its ruining my experience that its difficult to find people in my server to do this stuff with. Check the forums for this server and its dead too.... Blizz please, Cenarius is dying and we are desperately low in player population for the Horde. Is there anything that can be done to fix this like combining a few servers?Barnaby3 Jul 29
Jul 27 H² - Looking for a guild BFA / PVP Hi, I'm looking for a guild for BFA, Horde side. I'm mainly looking for a pvp guild, but also ok for some PvE. To tell you a little story about me, I would say that I moved from EUW to NA, so I had to create a new account so all of my old progression are gone. My English is not perfect, I get it, but I'm still improving it and peoples generaly say that it's not too bad, so I don't think It would be a problem to raid / PvP And so, I'll play Druid heal (That's what I main spec since Wotlk). I just backed for BfA, and I didn't play WoD and Legion. I'm looking for something enough friendly. Thx If anyone has any recommandations, please let me know :) Thanks all !Largandrael0 Jul 27
Jul 21 Cen OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 12 [A] <Last Pull> 11/11 Mythic recruiting DPS! [A] <Last Pull> 11/11 Mythic Antorus is currently recruiting dps. <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. Raid Times: 7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through. Current Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus Previous Progression: 7/9 Mythic ToS If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Send us a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203 • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us! www.lastpull.com Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PSTEarrl20 Jul 12
Jun 24 <Part Time Raiders>!Weekend! DPS Realm: Cenarius (Alliance) Guild: Part Time Raiders 7/7 EN- N, 7/7 EN- H 3/3 ToV- N, 3/3 ToV- H 10/10 N-NH, 10/10 H-NH 9/9 N- ToS, 9/9 H- ToS 11/11 N-A, 11/11 H-A We are seeking causal raiders that enjoy to raid, pvp, mythic +, achievements and quest with bad corny senses of humor. We are accepting all dps roles at the moment, but encourage members to be able to play multiple roles as we do like to run alt raids on off days. We're currently building our raid team for BFA. Tank and healer spots are full but we are taking dps to bulk up our roster. Needing the MOST atm: Any DPS We look for members, that has amazing attendance, great potential, fast learner to join our progression team. We understand real life happens, and are flexible with attendance however we are in need in consistent raiders that hardly miss to build up our core group. Progression raiding is Fri/Sat 9:30-12:30 eastern. Alt raid Sun 7:30-10:30 eastern. We also do mythic and mythic+ throughout the week. We use Discord for voice chat. If you are interested or have any questions please contact Emzie (Emzie#1659) or Eilindara (Eilindara#1850) ! Thanks! HFGL!Emzïe20 Jun 24
Jun 22 LF BS to make Enchanted Thorium set. I'm mostly looking for the Breastplate and leggings. I plan on farming up the mats to make 2-3 but before I started down that road I need to find someone that can make them. You can message me here or in game.Leiasolo0 Jun 22
Jun 21 Anyone out there? Coming back into playing the past few weeks, seems like no one is here. Who is the squad still running some m+?Cheester0 Jun 21
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 15 Looking for a Friendly & Social Guild! Hello! I have been living on this very low pop server since I came back for Legion. I really wish I had a more active community to play alongside, so it's about time I consider moving to a somewhat more populated server. I plan to level to 60 and boost my Character to 110 after that once I'm certain I've found my new home! It's not a problem for me if your Guild is still struggling in normal raids or whatever; I just like to tag along and do stuff! However, I can certainly keep up with cutting edge content as well. I am always on time and prepared with a super good attitude. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Strengths: Being polite and drama-free is certainly up there, but probably the thing I'm best at is once I'm an established member of a Guild I do a super good job of making everyone feel welcome and included. Weaknesses: Being super long-winded and typing up far too lengthy forum posts and constantly wanting to share pictures of my Transmog and UI with everyone. Oh, and posting cat pictures. Thanks a bunch!Aegislash2 May 15
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Mar 28 Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 21 Price check on some dungeon/raid carries? 1- Mythic Guldan for the mount 2- Heroic and/or mythic Argus, same reason 3- Trial of Valor 4- Mythic +15 dungeon 5- Glory of the Legion whatever. This one's a maybe, considering how more involved it may be. ThanksVanilor1 Mar 21
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 19 Prosapia Recruiting Prosapia is a small but tight knit guild that has been continuously raiding since the Burning Crusade. We are composed of largely older and professional adults who take our raiding seriously but not too seriously. Our expectations with every expansion is to clear raid content completely at the heroic level while it is current. We have not transitioned into Mythic raiding in the past and do not expect to in the future although it is certainly something we would consider if the group composition would support it. We are casual in the sense that we do not push especially hard. We raid on Sundays and Mondays from 6-9:30 server time. We have a fun and drama free raid. It is a casual environment when raised voices will never be heard. That being said, we do expect people to come to raids on time when they have said they will be attending. We expect people to have developed their characters appropriately. We expect prepared raiders with the necessary flasks and food and at least some cursory knowledge of progression fights. If ultra-competitive hard core raiding is what you are looking for, this is not the guild for you. If consistent drama-free and mature raiding with a collegial group is what you are looking for then please apply. We are looking mainly for ranged dps at this time. Healers and tanks may also apply but we would prefer that you have a viable dps off-spec. Any interested people may inquire with myself or any other officer in the guild. In game mail is fine or speak with any online guild member as most are also raiders.Cyanos24 Mar 19
Mar 17 Long-time Cenarius player back Yo what happened?!?!?! I've been part of this server since the very beginning, raided with Afterlife and Arathian Knights. I even remember the legendary TM/Southshore battles between the alliance and Clan Silver Fox with Garrotte promoting his damn "Milk of Life" in trade/1 chat. Left for a while and came back to this xpac to learn the server is dead! How did that happen? Sad to see such a legendary server fall like it has over the years :(.Doomtoast6 Mar 17
Mar 13 Cenarius Server Merge! I think it is time to let our voices be heard. If you are anything like me I'm sure you can agree Cenarius is in dire need of help. I have been on Cenarius for many years and it is near and dear to my heart. It is one of those servers that I consider to be Legendary. Cenarius has been around since the start and in the past has seen high capacity but now sees very low activity. Guilds are struggling and the economy is at an all-time low. Most guilds and players have transferred to high population servers except for those few that are hopeful that we will see a fix. In the most recent live Q&A Ion and Hazzikostas mentioned that techs are finally tying up the loose ends on server merging and are looking for servers to try it out on. I am 100% positive that Cenarius is that server that needs to be merged. So, my hope is that this post will be the voice or the light that Cenarius needs. We are asking that Blizzard please try it on Cenarius and merge our server! A simple post with “I agree” to show your support will get our voice out there. Also if we can please get a response from a blue post touching on our concern thank you. Your old friend QQlessQqless19 Mar 13
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach my on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28