Cenarius

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 27, 2014 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera8 Dec 27, 2014
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Cenarius to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: The Queens Knights, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Pwny Express, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
1d Pocket Rockets (Wed/Thu 6-9pm 11/11H) **STRONG NEED FOR HEALER/RDPS** Pockets Rockets [A] is currently recruiting skilled and/or exceptional raiders to fill our ranks for Mythic raiding. We're a casual-hardcore raiding guild on the Cenarius (PVE) server, with a focus on raiding reasonable times and days, while maximizing progress and giving it our best within those times. Currently 11/11H for Antorus, 4/9M, 9/9H for Tomb of Sargeras. Previously 6/10M, 10/10H NH; 5/7M, 7/7H EN; 1/3M, 3/3H ToV. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Days: Wednesday/Thursday, 6:00-9:00pm server time (PST) (9:00-12:00pm EST). Slight variability/flexibility to accommodate guildies, issues, RL, etc.. Raid attendance expectancy policy, please apply with the intent to raid both days, for the whole duration. Optional raid days will occasionally take place on Tuesdays for extra gear, AP, legendaries, etc. ----------------------------------------------------------------- **NOTE**: When in full swing for Mythic raiding and progression, possible third day per week may be added to accommodate rate of progression (at the behest of the guild as a whole, taking into consideration feedback and input from all raiding guild members). You will be trialed with the core, existing raid group for a raiding day or two to help dictate your capabilities and progress, in order to help assess your application and determine acceptance into the guild. If you are applying from another server, we will invite you cross-realm for this process, into whatever Normal/Heroic/ raid runs we will be doing at said time. If you are then notified that you are accepted, and if you agree/are able to transfer realms onto Cenarius (if off-realm), you will be guaranteed a spot in the guild, raiding or otherwise, out of respect for your commitment to doing so, and in the event that you may cease raiding at some point in the future. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: Frost/Unholy (High) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium) DRUID: Restoration/Balance (Medium) WARLOCK: Destruction/Affliction (High) MAGE: All Specs (Medium) MONK: Mistweaver/Windwalker (High) SHAMAN: All Specs (Medium) HUNTER: Marksman/BM (Low) We will always consider any class or spec if you are an exceptional player striving to excel, so please feel free to apply if you feel you fit that criteria, irrespective of class! ----------------------------------------------------------------- *Prior Mythic (or Heroic, prior to difficulty changes) experience is greatly valued, but not implicitly required for consideration. * PLEASE CONTACT: Bouncybrew, Deucalion, or Trinko in-game if interested in applying, or for more information on our guild, or the application process. Bouncybrew Zanthor#1398 (if you need to contact me from another realm), or Kazenokizzu#1983, (recruitment officers). US-CenariusZanthor40 1d
1d [A] Friend Ship Guild: Friend Ship Server: Cenarius - PvE - US Faction: Alliance General Info Welcome to Friend Ship, one of the friendliest guilds ever made. It's in the name! Our family friendly environment is open to anyone, as everyone in the guild has the ability to send out an invite! We love to focus on weekly guild events, as well as our two raid teams. Some of our events include achiement/transmog runs, Mythic+ group events, Horde leveling night with our sister Horde guild, and more! We have one progression team that works towards clearing Heroic level content (raid application needed), and one raid team we just call our Learn to Raid group (L2R for short). The L2R groups main purpose is to help introduce people to the raid, or perhaps try out a new class/spec. The only requirement for the L2R group is a minimum iLvL of 915 for Normal Antorus. We do have a sister Horde guild on Blackhand/Galakrond (Browncoats), and a sister Alliance guild on Moon Guard (The Valiant Dream), and we do our best to make sure that guild events don't overlap too much for those of us that like to play both sides! We do everything we can to prevent and eliminate any drama, so things such as racism, hate speech, profuse vulgarity, bullying, etc are not tolerated. Other topics that are typically sensitive in nature, politics, religion, spoilers, etc, are usually frowned upon. If you like friendly, upbeat environments then you have come to the right place! Contacts For general invitations, either contact anyone in the guild that is online at the time, or hop into our Discord server and ask for an invite! Our L2R group is not limited to only guildies, if you wish to raid with us one night just let us know on the Discord server! The Progression Raid team requires an application to be filled out and evaluated before any spots are given. The applicaiton can be found on our website. Media Website: http://www.friendshipguild.com Discord: PgCszdk WoW Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/cenarius/Friend%20Ship/ Raid Times Progression Team: Tues / Thurs 6:00 PM thru 9:00 PM (Pacific) L2R: Sun / Mon 7:00 PM thru 10:00 PM (Pacific)Aquadeus0 1d
3d [A] <Last Pull> 1/11 Mythic recruiting DPS! [A] <Last Pull> 1/11 Mythic Antorus is currently recruiting dps. <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius was founded in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. Raid Times: 7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through. Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus Previous Progression: 7/9 Mythic ToS Loot: Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Send us a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203 • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us! www.lastpull.com Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PSTEarrl13 3d
4d Prosapia Recruiting Prosapia is a small but tight knit guild that has been continuously raiding since the Burning Crusade. We are composed of largely older and professional adults who take our raiding seriously but not too seriously. Our expectations with every expansion is to clear raid content completely at the heroic level while it is current. We have not transitioned into Mythic raiding in the past and do not expect to in the future although it is certainly something we would consider if the group composition would support it. We are casual in the sense that we do not push especially hard. We raid on Sundays and Mondays from 6-9:30 server time. We have a fun and drama free raid. It is a casual environment when raised voices will never be heard. That being said, we do expect people to come to raids on time when they have said they will be attending. We expect people to have developed their characters appropriately. We expect prepared raiders with the necessary flasks and food and at least some cursory knowledge of progression fights. If ultra-competitive hard core raiding is what you are looking for, this is not the guild for you. If consistent drama-free and mature raiding with a collegial group is what you are looking for then please apply. We are looking mainly for ranged dps at this time. Healers and tanks may also apply but we would prefer that you have a viable dps off-spec. Any interested people may inquire with myself or any other officer in the guild. In game mail is fine or speak with any online guild member as most are also raiders.Cyanos17 4d
Dec 8 Cenarius Server Merge! I think it is time to let our voices be heard. If you are anything like me I'm sure you can agree Cenarius is in dire need of help. I have been on Cenarius for many years and it is near and dear to my heart. It is one of those servers that I consider to be Legendary. Cenarius has been around since the start and in the past has seen high capacity but now sees very low activity. Guilds are struggling and the economy is at an all-time low. Most guilds and players have transferred to high population servers except for those few that are hopeful that we will see a fix. In the most recent live Q&A Ion and Hazzikostas mentioned that techs are finally tying up the loose ends on server merging and are looking for servers to try it out on. I am 100% positive that Cenarius is that server that needs to be merged. So, my hope is that this post will be the voice or the light that Cenarius needs. We are asking that Blizzard please try it on Cenarius and merge our server! A simple post with “I agree” to show your support will get our voice out there. Also if we can please get a response from a blue post touching on our concern thank you. Your old friend QQlessQqless16 Dec 8
Dec 8 <Part Time Raiders>!Weekend! LF DPS Realm: Cenarius (Alliance) Guild: Part Time Raiders 7/7 EN- N, 7/7 EN- H 3/3 ToV- N, 3/3 ToV- H 10/10 N-NH, 10/10 H-NH 9/9 N- ToS, 9/9 H- ToS 11/11 N- A, 1/11 H- A We are seeking causal raiders that enjoy to raid, pvp, mythic + and quest with bad corny senses of humor. We are accepting all dps roles at the moment, but encourage members to be able to play multiple roles as we do like to run alt raids on off days. We'd like to add more DPS to our roster for Antorus. Needing the MOST atm: ALL DPS Roles LF ALL DPS with min ilvl 920, minimum 850k dps, that has amazing attendance, great potential, fast learner to join our progression team. Progression raiding is Fri/Sat 9:30-12:30 eastern. Alt raid Thursday 9:15-12:30 eastern. We also do mythic and mythic+ throughout the week. We use Discord for voice chat. If you are interested or have any questions please contact Emzie (Emzie#1659) or Eilindara (Eilindara#1850) ! Thanks!Emzïe17 Dec 8
Dec 7 Long-time Cenarius player back Yo what happened?!?!?! I've been part of this server since the very beginning, raided with Afterlife and Arathian Knights. I even remember the legendary TM/Southshore battles between the alliance and Clan Silver Fox with Garrotte promoting his damn "Milk of Life" in trade/1 chat. Left for a while and came back to this xpac to learn the server is dead! How did that happen? Sad to see such a legendary server fall like it has over the years :(.Doomtoast2 Dec 7
Dec 6 11/11N Antorus LF Tank The Keys to Success, a new guild to Cenarius-NA, is looking for a tank. We are currently 11/11n and will start progressing into Heroic this week. We are neither hardcore nor casual. We just want to progress to the best of our ability and we fully plan on getting AotC. We are a close-knit bunch of friends who love raiding together. Our raid nights are currently Wed/Thurs 6-9 PST. You can check us out at: https://ktsguild.wordpress.com/ You can also add Catevillain#1113 as btag to talk with me (I'm GM and RL.), or whisper Denaise-Cenarius or Coralette-Cenarius with any questions or to express interest.Denaise3 Dec 6
Dec 3 Chipy/Rabidelf If Chipy were to log onto one of the upcoming Classic servers, would his name automatically revert back to Rabidelf?Gearscore0 Dec 3
Nov 30 [A]Dawn Eternal 2/11 H Antorus Recruiting Dawn Eternal is a laid back progression based guild always on the lookout for exceptional players to raid with and to join our family and home. The guild has a core group of players that have been on server since launch. Class needs as of this post: Tank - Medium Ranged - Very High (Mages!) Melee - Medium (DK's, Rogues, DH's) Healer - Medium (Pallys!) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST (With a break at 8:30!) Who we are: Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. We value self-improvement and teamwork. We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance and loot: We currently raid 3 nights: Mon/Tues/Wed We raid 6:30pm- 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.We are 11/11 N and 2/11H Antorus looking to build our roster as we prepare for mythics. We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. We occasionally run member organized Alt Normals and achievement runs on non-raid nights. Loot is currently set to personal loot in AntorusBuckrodgers0 Nov 30
Nov 28 [A] Questionable Tactics LFM Questionable Tactics is a casual guild on Cenarius full of friends that have been playing together for 6 years. From WoW to many other games as well. We are a small guild but very active guild. Completing Mythic+ on off raid days. We raid Saturday and Sunday 9am to 12PM PST. We were 9/9H in ToS. Our goal is to clear heroic content with new friends. After we have cleared current heroic content we go back and clear all previous mythic content we are currently 7/7M EH, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH If you are interested you can Contact me. Rhuudii#1791Rhudy3 Nov 28
Nov 25 WTB Dreadfang Venom Sacs Need as many Dreadfang Venom Sacs as you have, willing to pay 25g per venom sac. Feel free to mail me some with a COD. You can farm them in Terokkar Forest in Outland, from the Dreadfang spiders outside Allerian Stronghold. I'v been farming for an hour and I'm already burned out. I tried getting some people to help me farm but nobody would bite.Beincognito0 Nov 25
Nov 20 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. Your realm only channel is hidden behind !cenarius so your community can be more in touch with each other. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara0 Nov 20
Nov 6 The Keys to Success Raid Team Recruiting Currently, the new guild The Keys to Success on Cenarius is looking to finish up progress on Heroic ToS (currently most members have 8/9 or 9/9 individually), before making a huge push in Antorus once open. Our guild is formed of good friends who have a wide range of raiding experience, and have been raiding as a team together casually for about a year. We currently have need of another healer (any class) and a DPS as we get ready to take on Antorus for some quick-paced progression. if you're a laid back, friendly type who wants a semi-casual raid experience all while progressing, we're probably your match. No toxicity, yelling, screaming bologna, and raid members willing to help each other learn and do their best! Without the drama llama! We're looking for friendly types, who can take a joke, but also want to tear up Antorus and come out with AOTC at the very least! While our raiding rules/expectations and such will be better set in stone in the next couple weeks going into Antorus, you can get a better feel for us as a raid and as a guild (guild is open to anyone who is looking for toxicity-free, fun environment to hang out in) by checking out our (still under construction) website, here: https://ktsguild.wordpress.com/ If you're interested, you can reply here, or contact CateVillain#1113 in btag. Or send a dm to @kts_guild on Twitter!Denaise0 Nov 6
Oct 30 Something Shiny Sat/Mon 5/9M Hey all, We could use another healer and a dps or two on our team now and into Antorus. :) See recruiment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329 Thanks!Aalen0 Oct 30
Oct 25 <Forsaken Dawn> is recruiting (New Guild) We are a brand new guild on the Cenarius server hoping to fill our ranks/roles and start raiding as a guild. Basically, we are starting from scratch. But don't let that scare you off as a majority of us already here are veteran WoW players. Myself, I used to be an avid raider during BC and Lich eras. I just decided to come back and start playing again a couple of months ago. Our goal is to be a mature, casual raiding guild and explore current raid content. At the same time, have a good time and enjoy the game. We also intend to partake in BGs and PVP content but mostly focus on raiding and mythics. If you're interested in helping us in building a core group and have fun, look me up! We are wanting to start our raids at 8pm PST. We haven't decided on which days. Thanks for looking! Smokey, FreeBacon#1452Smokey2 Oct 25
Oct 25 <Sanguine Morte> 9/9H is recruiting! <Sanguine Morte> [Alliance Cenarius] is looking for raiders prepared for heroic progression on a light schedule. As a guild we are laid back, but we expect all raiders to come to raid prepared to put in the work to down bosses. Official guild raid nights are as follows: Tue: 5:30-8:30 Pacific Thurs: 5:30-8:30 Pacific Sun: 4:30-7:30 Pacific (optional progression night, normally alt runs/gearing runs from previous tier) Recruitment needs: While we are specifically looking for ranged dps; any dps is encouraged to talk to an officer and start the "application" process. What we provide: As a guild Sanguine Morte provide a few things: A: Guild repairs: while not unlimited these will cover most of the cost of running in our raids. B: Potions/Flasks: We will provide you with the necessary potions and flasks for our raid nights, however, if you wish to provide your own that's fine. C: Food: We will provide 300 stat foods for our raids, however, it is encouraged for raiders to buy/craft the appropriate 375 stat food particularly for progression. D: Enchants: As a guild we have acquired and continue to acquire the mats for enchants and have enchanters in our raids to provide the best possible enchants for your newly dropped shiny gear! E: Positive Atmosphere: We understand things happen in raids, people do occasionally stand in stupid/lag/tunnel/zone/etc. If a raid officer approaches you about these things privately that is your chance to fix them, if you are called out mid fight pay attention to what's going on and change what you're doing or you will be sat for the night. F: We use the EPGP system for our loot, the information for this is available in our discord. What we expect from you the prospective raider: A: Be consistent: If you show up once or twice then disappear do not expect a regular raid spot. B: Have a general, growing, and up to date knowledge of your class and chosen spec/specs. C: Be open to suggestion and willing to provide input if it is asked for. D: Have the Discord voice application downloaded and an account created for voice chat.* Discord is a new voice chat program similar to Ventrilo/TeamSpeak/mumble. We use this app because of its dual purpose format. Discord has an available application for your mobile phone that will allow you to post a chat message to the guild saying if you are going to be late for raids specifically but also just to jump in and be sociable. Final thoughts: Thanks for reading this recruitment post! Again if your chosen class is not listed as something listed as medium need please feel free to get in touch with us, it does not disqualify you. If you're reading this we assume you are interested in raiding with us or at least inquiring. Please send an in-game mail/Battle.tag request to Tussinwulf(renegade403#1951), Monkeyroids (alorus189#1297) or Örgin (stik#1632) for more information.Finalle7 Oct 25
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 16 [A] Raining Chaos (T/W/Th 6-8:30) Raining Chaos (9/9H) is looking to recruit a few more DPS and Healers going into Antorus. We are mostly a group of adults with busy professional lives who love to raid and have fun. If interested, send in-game tell to Kadeth, Heidegger or Quellious. You can also add me to Battle.net tag: Quellious#1914. Look forward to hearing from you!Quellious0 Oct 16
Oct 4 [A]Remaining Few is Recruiting <Remaining Few> Cenarius, Tues/Sun 6pm-9pm PST, 9/9N 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. Remaining Few was founded in 2012. We mostly consist of former EverQuest players and veteran WoW players. We are a casual raiding guild looking to expand our roster and push through heroic content. We are not hardcore and not looking for players that merely care about phat lewts. Our main goal is to down raid content while having fun and socializing. If you're looking for a social, casual raiding guild then Remaining Few is the guild for you! We are looking for a DPS/Healer hybrid who is primarily DPS. Preferrably looking for a Priest or Paladin hybrid. Recruiting: Death Knight(DPS): High Feral Druid: High Balance Druid: High Marksmanship Hunter: High Retribution Paladin: High Shadow Priest: High Elemental Shaman: High Enhancement Shaman: Medium Fury Warrior: High Mage: High Warlock: Medium If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us please send Warders, Soryk, or Kaprina a tell in game, or feel free to leave a message here!Kaprina5 Oct 4
Sep 28 [A] Just Us League 4/9 Heroic is Recruiting [A] Just Us League is Recruiting DPS and DPS/Heals to fill out our core Raiding Team. Raid Times are Tue/Wed 7-10 Server. Min iLvl 905 is requested. PST anyone in Guild for info or leave a message here and we will contact you. Thanks!Ansalem0 Sep 28
Sep 20 Naked With Intent New guild, Veteran Players. Many of us have been playing since vanilla. swapped alliance and are looking to build up our existing roster for the upcoming raid tier. Currently looking for Dps/Heals though exceptional tanks will be considered. really chill group message Eielle in game for more info!! looking for two raids a week, schedule not finalized.Douchebug0 Sep 20
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Aug 26 Want to help other guilds Hello! My name is Zoingaboinga and wanted to just let any guilds needing a healer for your raid to shoot me a tell. Ilvl is 915 and know the fights. I run with my current guild Thursdays and Sundays but otherwise I am open. I usually get on around 7:30-8:00PM MST. Any questions please let me know!!Zoingaboinga0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Ilvl 915 Resto Druid Looking to Raid! Our guild runs Thursday and Sunday but I usually get on around 700/800pm MST. I mainly heal but working on DPS. Resto Druid, ilvl 915 I have logs if you need... Chill player not too serious but like to get stuff done. Please shoot me a tell anytime Zoingaboinga!Zoingaboinga0 Aug 25
Aug 9 [A] <Dawn Eternal> Mon/Tues/Wed 6-10:30pm PST Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-10:30pm PST Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run alt runs and achievement runs. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawneternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact any member or the officers Dae, Dakina, and Gorlyn (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Raging necklace with only mastery Looking to buy the warrior Raging necklace with only mastery on itAngermangmnt0 Aug 9
Aug 7 [H] <Pwny Express> 6/9H recruitment Pwny Express (5/9H Tomb) are seeking a few more to bolster our raid ranks. We have gotten AOTC for all raids this expansion, and are looking to complete herioc ToS and push some mythic. Raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, 6:30 - 9pm server time. Seeking: 1 tank (so our offtank can go back to dps) 1 heal with DPS offspec a couple of Ranged - esp Warlock 1 rogue Players of other classes / roles who are skilled and consistent are welcome to apply. We provide most flasks and food for raid. Please contact me (my toons all start with Paddo) or any of the officers.Paddomoo2 Aug 7
Aug 6 Looking for Active Guild I have a Demon Hunter (Vengeance) iLvl 901 that would like to find a new home with a guild that is somewhat active. I have not done any current raids outside of simply doing LFR. I enjoy doing daily random Q's, Mythic's, World Quests and helping out where needed.Drdeåth0 Aug 6
Aug 5 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 5
Aug 4 looking for new guild Hey everybody looking for a guild that has room for me as a tank. currently 872 ilvl. I'm in the military and am looking to raid Fri and Saturdays at s decent server time. around 7. haven't done much besides lfr. and haven't been too hardcore since lich king. I'll be playing this or my 879 dk crazloCindryl0 Aug 4
Jul 28 Darkest Hour Seeking Raid for Normal Prog If you’ve tried to recruit on Cenarius, you’d know it’s a very slow and tedious process, to say the least. The fact is that there just isn’t much of a selection on our server, which is why we’ve approached a different method of finding new players, merging. Instead of seeking out individual players, that may or may not be ready for the content the guild is facing, we’ve decided to reach out to groups to see if they’d like to join forces and push content that we are both currently on. This has worked for us very well in the past, allowing us to get a few mythic kills last tier in a short amount of time, when we wouldn’t have been able to do so otherwise due to numbers. We’re looking to do this again, but with a different objective in mind. Proposal Summary: Darkest Hour(Currently 1/9M) is looking to take in an established raid group, whether that is an existing guild or group of players, to form a second raid group inside our existing guild. This group would function independently to our regular Heroic/Mythic raid which meets on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6 pm server (Pacific Time). This new group would be lead by an individual (currently undecided) that should pose skill in raid leading and management. Goals: With this, we hope to establish a steady and consistent raid team for 3 main reasons. 1. The first being “cross pollination”, a term we use to describe the sharing of skilled players between 2 separate groups. We will be hosting our regular 2 night schedule, which is currently progressing through Heroic and soon to be Mythic, while our proposed second group will run a designated amount of nights(TBD) while progressing through Normal and Heroic. If any member of each group found it a better fit for them in either of these groups, we can strive toward making that transition work out. 2.Complete content coverage would be the second goal. We wish to provide our guild with raids from every difficulty level. We could, in theory, accomplish this immediately, but our long-term vision for this guild is it should be a viable home for the casual to the advanced player. Additionally, our officers currently have their hands full with our current raid and we’d like to be able to maintain focus on our objectives there. Bringing in an established group should provide a strong base to build this ideal guild upon. 3. Our last goal, members, we wish to grow the guild. Not much to explain here, it’s just something that we would like to do. As a quick statement regarding these goals, we want to highlight that this intended to be an “I scratch your back, you scratch mine” type of situation. Both groups could greatly benefit from this type of merge; we can both help each other progress through content via “cross-pollinating” our groups and content clears. It’s important to mention that an established Normal/Heroic run WILL NOT become an alt-run or carry group. The leader of this proposed group will have control over the requirements, whether that is DPS, Ilvl, or any other measurement. We do not intend to be given special treatment, this will not become a problem. I believe that serves as a general outline of our proposal, I’ll go over some of the details below. Guild Leadership: We are prepared to offer officer status to an established guild or raid leader. We see this as a necessary action to take in order for the welcomed guild to feel “at home”. We would just like to state ahead of time that this position would be subject to a trial period where we can evaluate the individual’s ability to act as an officer in the guild. Further details on this could be discussed at a later time. Loot Rules: The current group uses Loot Council to distribute gear, via RC Loot Council add-on. Our proposed group’s loot management is TBD and open for discussion. Schedule: Ideally, not during current raid times (Tue & Thur, 6 to 9 pm Pacific), but this is also TBD and open for discussion. We would like to participate in this new raid, but would not be able to do so unless established at a different time. However, a group that ran at the same times as ours would still provide opportunity for some of our members to participate that wish to exclude themselves from strenuous mythic progression. We hope that this proposal provides a clear understand of our intentions. There are plenty of details that would need to be discussed, if you’re interested in something like this for your guild or raid group, feel free to contact myself, or our GM. Thanks you for your time. -Elderpen QQless, GM Discord: QQless#4261 Battle Net: QQless#1258 Elderpen, Officer Discord: Elderpen#2849 Battle Net: Campagnolo#1638Elderpen1 Jul 28
Jul 25 <A> FriendshipLegion Guild: FriendshipLegion Server: Cenarius-US Faction: Alliance Voice: Discord We are a larger casual guild with some progression teams that like to raid (2/7 H ToS). Our guild is dedicated to making people feel welcome and encouraging them to experience end game content in a no-pressure environment. We have two raid teams that are known as "Learning to Raid" groups in which we'll explain the fights and take time to answer questions. Our progression team has had some success in ToS but there is no expectation to be a part of this team. The learning to raid teams are open to anyone who meets the ilvl req regardless of experience or skill. We also have multiple weekly events in which we partake in achievement hunting, timewalking, Mythic +'s, socializing, or just having fun with the other members of the guild. Raids Times L2R - Sun/Mon 7pm - 10pm Server Time L2R2 - Weds/Mon 5pm - 8pm Server Time Progression Team - Thurs/Fri 6pm - 9pm Server Time Rules While we don't have a gear or skill requirement we do have a zero tolerance policy for negativity/toxicity. In the raid groups we do not link DPS/Heal meters or call people out. We let our raid leaders address the issues and handle problems. Contact us Feel free to message anyone in the guild "FriendshipLegion" or "Legion of Alts" for an invite or if you have questions. If you're dont have a character on Cenarius, we welcome alts to come explore our guild and see what it is all about.Swel0 Jul 25
Jul 22 Join Pockys Guild-Cenarius realm We are a casual/social guild, that focus on guild achieves, light raiding, and dungs, along with helping our lower level guildies reach your goal of making 100. When you reach that goal, our help does not stop, we have Guild Mentors, that will take your training to another level. We are a fun friendly helpful guild. Join our guild today, and lets all have some fun.Nomnomers7 Jul 22
Jul 3 LF a guild with decent people Hello, I'm looking for a guild on this server, I'm planning on moving most of my higher level toons here from Zul'Jin (Very Horde and Very Canadian). Very hard to find a good english speaking alliance guild. So if anyone is interested, I'll be playing on my Alliance Monk alt Pygofur. (:Snowdrift5 Jul 3
Jun 26 [A] The Nameless - New Community Website: Http://thenamelessguild.com Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/AoCTheNameless Program: Discord Server: Cenarius-US Faction: Alliance We are a US/Canada based guild, but accept members from anywhere. We play World of Warcraft casually. We play for fun. We're aiming to create a fun social guild within the game. Casuals are definitely welcomed! Eventually raids may come, but for now our main focus is simply on the community itself. The thing is - since we're new - our member count is still low. If that's a problem, we understand. Not from Cenarius and don't feel like transferring? That doesn't mean you can't join us! With the way WoW works now, we can still actively game together without being on the same server. That's why we use Discord. It would be preferred if you were on the same server, but not required. Discord allows us all to connect and game together, no matter the server. The Nameless is a new community hoping to gain some traction in the gaming world. Each member is an integral part of the community that allows it to grow. Without them, the community can’t exist. The Nameless is a place to spend your spare time and enjoy yourself – no drama, no BS. Connect with us. I'll keep this short, no one wants to read an hour long post! We are new, and so we don't have the members yet to support a fully active Discord. (But we are getting there! New recruits weekly to our community) What we are searching for are members who want to help build the community from the ground up, and who will be patient while we get the community to where we want it to be. Members will trickle in and out, and that's normal, but we want those few who will stick. Five will turn into six, and eventually into ten, and so forth. Slowly raising our numbers allows us to better know each other, bringing forth a better core. It will be a long road to get the community to where it has to be, but it's possible. I'm sure there are people out there just itching for a place to call home, and we're hoping The Nameless can be that place. Interested? That's good! Check out our website to learn more about us and how to apply to join our community.Mayldah0 Jun 26
Jun 25 <!> <(^.^)> Spark Industries <(^.^)> <!> We are having open recruitment to bring a close knit group back together. The group is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 8/9 N tos and we have had a hard time finding a place to work and call home, really just a family like we had in the old raid days. So we decided to build are own and take in like minded individuals like your self. We are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp, we know its new and we know its gonna be hard work to get a roster back so we can step back into mythic but its worth doing. All of the group has AOTC for all of the raids and that wont change most of the group is real life friends just to give us a starting point. Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points. Recruitment needs: mixture range/melee dps 2 healers For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360.Occisiospark0 Jun 25
Jun 21 Vendor Paulie's Location? i like to know where in Old Town Paulie is at cause i went through the entire place & he was nowhere around, so sadly idk where he is exactly at?Kaxxandre0 Jun 21
Jun 21 [A] Death Panel 3/10M Nighthold LFM Death Panel [ALLIANCE] is currently recruiting dedicated and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we progress through Nighthold. We are a semi-casual, hardcore raiding guild but we have a mix of other interests. We enjoy doing PVP, Mythic + Dungeons, Achievements, Mount Runs, etc as well. While we love having fun we focus on progression as much as possible during our raid times which are as follows: Wednesdays: 8-10pm PST Fridays: 8-11pm PST Saturdays: 8-11pm PST While we are currently not looking for tanks, we encourage all classes to apply. Feel free to reply here or add me on Battlenet Geekissexy#1544 WEBSITE: http://deathpanel.shivtr.com/ We look forward to hearing from you!Melfuriah8 Jun 21
Jun 20 LF Guild Sigs 400g got all the sigs, thanks everyoneGannár0 Jun 20
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 15 LF Girlfriend Anyone interested?Prizma2 Jun 15
Jun 15 Looking to trade Darkmoon Cards I need: Hellfire: Ace Three Four Five Six Seven Immortal: Ace Two Four Eight I have: Promises: Five Six Eight Hellfire: Two Eight x2 Dominion: Six EightXellotath0 Jun 15
Jun 9 9/10M LFM for M Gul'daddy A little about us: <The Last Pull> US Horde Illidan We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9
Jun 8 - -Petdragon5 Jun 8
Jun 7 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7