Cenarius

Jul 10, 2012 [A] What is this realm like for raiding? Hi, I'm looking for a new realm. The current realm my main toons are on is a dead realm and is getting worse (not the realm of this toon). I'm looking for a realm that offers more in the way of raiding normal and heroic modes. Currently my guild is only 3/8 H DS, which sadly is highly impressive on my current realm. We were trying to progress further, but then D3 hit. Since then we've lost 2 dps, a tank, and a heals. We haven't raided since. There was no one to pug the spots with even. So my question is, how is this realm for raiding? My guild is thinking about doing a guild transfer and would like to explore what the community has to offer. We would like to progress thru 8/8 heroic DS. I play all healers, every class. My main is a resto druid, but I'm also well versed on the other three healers. Thank you for any input. edit: This would apply to the ALLIANCE side of this realm. Sorry for any confusion.Irisong6 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 [H] Finer Things Club recruiting PVPers/RBGs Hello all, The Finer Things Club is a casual/PVP-oriented guild looking for new members to come arena, RBG and world PVP with us! We're currently halfway through level 23 (should be maxed out within a week) and have over 220 toons on the roster, our members love all things PVP and we're always looking for new people to arena with. We also host Rated BG guild groups Sunday nights @ 8p server and are in need of a few more experienced healers, strong dps and a flag-carrying tank to round out the group. We have guild vent, unlimited free guild repairs to all members and give away over 15k a week in cash prizes to our members automatically based on guild xp (you don't have to do anything special, just play the game and get paid for it!). We're also very casual in that outside of the Sunday night RBGs we don't hold any other events (yet) and members are free to play the game however they want/raid if they want, etc etc. We're open to levels 1-85 if you just want the perks while leveling or anything like that. Whisper anyone in the FINER THINGS CLUB guild for an invite or mail/whisper Teo if you're looking for some PVP action!Teo0 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 LF PVP guild and viable 3's comp As the title says im looking for a good pvp guild and a viable 3's comp. I just recently switched to this server so im not up to date on on the guilds yet. I have 2k exp.Intoxicated5 Jul 8, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 [A] Monstrosity-Recruiting Heroic Progression Monstosity is a guild that transferred to Cenarius and is looking for players to finish off our core 10 man Heroic team to clean up Dragon Soul before MoP. We are currently looking for 1 DPS and 1 tank (Pref DK tank and a Mage) for our core. Our raid times/days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-10 Server time (9-1 EST) Please whisper: Sharpstar, Dredlord, or Kuiper for more informationDredlord4 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 396 Resto Shaman Hello, i'm a 396 resto shaman looking for a heroic progression raiding guild. I'm 8/8N and 1/8H. I've had a few attempts on H Yor'Sajh and H Ultra. I know my class and how to play! I'm currently looking for a guild that raids on Friday and Saturday nights (5-8PM PDT Preferred) I'm only looking for serious guild, so no BS, please. Thanks! =)Chaoshealz0 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 [H] Rogue WTB DS raid spot for gems (300k+) I'm on stage 2 of the Legendary Daggers quest, need to collect 333x Shadowy Gems, and looking for a weekly raiding group/guild who will sell me a spot and let me loot the gems over the next few weeks. I have a full 384 LFR PvE raid set (currently logged out in PvP gear) gemmed and properly enchanted and know the boss fights, would not be dead weight in a raid. Paying extremely well (~300k+, negotiable), looking to negotiate prices on completing at least the next step (397-->406 epics) if not all the way to legendary daggers. Only issue is my timing kinda sucks for raid availabilities, can really only do weekend evenings (Sun preferred). Please reply here, whisper or mail in game. ThanksGhõst0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Ret/Hunter LF 3's 2k+ exp hunter and ret LF resto shaman or disc priest for 3'sHeirloom0 Jul 1, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Looking for PvP guild Looking for good PvP guild, with chill players. 4.7k resil ele shammy with a good amount of arena and RBG's experience, 4.3k resil Rogue with Fear and Vengeance also with a good amount of experience in both RBG's and Arena, Finally I have a decently geared PvE hunter with little experience in HM's but I like to raid from time to time. Im also a good guy. Whisper me in game on any of my toons Plaras - Ele Shammy Ezsio - Rogue Zaras - HunterPlaras1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 PVP Activity Looking for a better server that is not dying. I really like PVP but don't care for most PVP servers, so I am looking for a server that I can easily find arena partners and RBG groups. How is Cenarius for this?Gavreel1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Older raids for xmog weekly I do the following runs at the following times on my warlock Sooba: tuesday 1030a-12p ony10, os3d25 wednesday 930a-11a Kz & Bwl wednesday ToC10 11a-12p saturday sunwell 10a-11a Signups are via openraid.us: Ony10/OS3d - http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/23941 ToC - http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/24349 Karazhan & Bwl - http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/24653 Sunwell - http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/23010 Usually a few items are reserved here & there which is listed in each raid description, but it's mostly group loot. If you'd like more info feel free to check each raid for details, & if you'd like to go sign up via openraid, reply, mail, or send a whisper when I inquire in trade for x-class to join on that day. Invites go out usually five till to five after. Thanks for your time =^_^= ~TendoTendo0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Pwny Express recruiting for 25's/rated BG's. Hey all, Just throwing this out there, we are looking for a few more people to start a 25 man raiding program. So far we've got lots of people around and our 10 man groups have cleared Firelands and Dragon Soul. Now we want to get into 25's. Our 25 man team will be raiding on Wednesday nights from 7-10pm PST, and if that goes well we may expand to 25's on other nights as well. There is also 10 man DS raids from 7-10 Tues and Thursday. Post or email me in game if interested. We welcome all players, PvP, PvE, explorers, achievement enthusiasts, whatever your pleasure. ------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: We are now starting a Monday night Rated BG group. Any PvPers out there, we've got room for you. :)Wardeyn6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 (H)Pwny Express 8/8 Recruiting Casual/Raiders (H) Pwny Express is a mature, family-friendly casual raiding guild. We offer a flexible and forgiving 10m and 25m raiding environment and an open membership to all raiders and non-raiders alike. Join us on the Cenarius server, Horde. No application necessary! Just type /who Pwny Express and ask for an officer. New to raiding? Come train and gear up in anticipation of Mists of Pandaria! Not a raider? We also offer Rated Battle Grounds and PvP events, Transmog and Achievement fun runs and a welcoming environment for all. Current Schedule: (Pacific Time) Tues - 8 - 10pm Dragon Soul Wed - 7 - 10pm Firelands training and alts Thur - 8 - 10pm Dragon Soul Sat - 5pm - ? Varies Old Content fun and achievements Sun - 7pm - ? Rated Battle Grounds Raid once or all three nights! No fixed roster! Short nights for working folks! We're currently developing our second 10 man and a 25 man raiding group. We're not hardcore elitist jerks, but we do read their website. :P *** We also have four Meetup groups in Southern California: Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles and South Bay/Long Beach. If you're local and want to meet up once a month for dinner and fun conversation look up Warcraft on the Meetup website for your local area and sign up! *Guild membership not required* for the Meetup, though we find meeting guildies face to face to be a lot of fun and great for the guild.Righ14 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 DS10 Pug 9pm PST Thursdays Im starting a ds10 pug, hoping to get the same ten people (more or less) and eventually get down into heroic modes.Siguardmage0 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 WTS Lvl 17 Guild Almost Lvl 18 Mail me ingame, or message me if I'm online. The Guild has 100 or so members, many are alts, once purchased it's yours to do as you please. Only taking serious offers.Bonefrost2 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 [a] Euphemism L25 - (semi) OPEN RECRUITING Raid Schedule: 6:30-9:30 PM server, Tuesday, Wednesday. Invites begin at 6:20 server, and first pull is at 6:30. 8--11 PM server, Saturday. Current Needs: •a couple healers, dual-specced to DPS. Offspec should be "raid ready" •a couple ranged DPS •a tank, interested specifically in the saturday raid Minimum requirements are 385+ ilvl (380+ for Saturday raid) Also recruiting people who will be raid-ready soon and and an interest in raiding DS on Saturdays, or even as fill-ins during the week night raids (aka casual, but active). Raid requirements •fully gemmed, fully enchanted, profession bonuses utilized •DBM, or fight knowledge •Vent Loot: Main toon+spec > Alt/Off spec Additional Information Guild Culture: We are a very friendly and laid back guild that's been around four years now, with a core group of long term members. While we keep it clean, mostly... sometimes someone will say something completely over the line... and the kiddies should have some earmuffs. Maturity and the ability to not be offended is a must. If you are offended by jokes, or off color jokes, or the occasional f bomb, we probably aren't the guild for you. If you like to have a good time in Mumble, and can think on your feet with something witty to combat the "what the hell was that?" kind of comments, you'll probably fit right in! We aren’t an elitist guild, however we don’t enjoy hours spent wiping in raids and racking up repair bills purposelessly. We expect as much effort as we do social interaction. We do try to include people in activities as much as possible. We will on a whim run legacy raids for lulz/mounts/achievements. Alts are welcome. Trial Period During a 2 week "trial period", we will invite your main only, and will be evaluating your invitation to the guild based on several factors including raid and guild participation, effort, and social interaction. Send in-game mail, or PST to Caprïca, Valkyrïe, or Kynthrus.Caprïca1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Cenarius IRC Channel!! Hey all. I created a IRC channel on quakenet for the Cenarius realm. The server is irc.quakenet.org. Once connected type /join #Cenarius_WoW to join the channel! Hope to see people there!Berane2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 [H] DS25 GDKP raid - Sat 6/23 @ 7p-10p Hello everyone, I'm trying to piece together a 25-man Dragon Soul GDKP raid tomorrow evening, Saturday 6/23 @ 7p server. All loot will be auctioned off to the highest bidder, min bids start at 3,000g and min raises 1,000g thereafter. All money collected from loot goes into a pot which will be split evenly among all raiders at the end of the raid. I'm looking for two specific types of people for this raid -- Toons who are already geared (390+ PvE ilevel), can provide substantial DPS/Healing/Tanking contributions and are primarily interested in "carrying" the second group of people. Wealthy undergeared toons (alts) who are interested in quickly gearing up in 397 gear and are willing to spend gold on upgrades. Must be carrying a minimum of 10k cash if you fall into this group If you are interested in attending please reply to this thread with your preferred toon(s) or whisper/mail Teo* in game. Make sure to specify whether you are coming as a 'geared toon' (looking to earn cash or to splurge on that one specific item that's eluded you so far), or if you are coming as an 'undergeared toon' and ready to spend money on upgrades. All players are expected to come prepared with proper a PvE spec, enchants and gems. Flasks & feasts will be provided for the raid at no cost. Ventrilo (at least to listen), a stable computer/connection and proper raiding mods (ie- DBM or equivalent) are required. All players are expected to perform at their best regardless of gear (ie, being an undergeared alt is no excuse for standing in bad or not following RL directions). Any raid members who fail to follow directions, have DC/AFK issues or are otherwise a hindrance to the raid will be removed and forfeit their share of the pot. All players must also have cleared DS on at least LFR mode and be familiar with the non-LFR mechanics for all bosses. Each fight/strat will be briefly explained before boss pulls, but each raider is still responsible for knowing the fights independently. Here are the official GDKP rules that will be posted in raid chat before the instance begins: ... General FAQ What is GDKP? GDKP stands for "Gold DKP". Players bid on loot (in raid chat) with gold. The bidding for all loot will start at 3,000g with 1,000g minimum raises thereafer. The gold collected is put in to a pot and split evenly among players at the end of the run. There are no "main specs" or "off specs" when considering loot, whoever places the highest bid on an item wins it. Why is GDKP better? GDKP is the most efficient way to play World of Warcraft; down content, obtain sweet loot, and make decent money simultaneously. Play less and get more for your time. There is no "luck" in GDKP. Your pocket is the limit. GDKP runs grab players by the balls. Generally, raiders are known to play better, pay attention, and be on their best behavior to protect their best interest; their money! GDKP is the happy medium between guild runs and PuGs. Is it safe? Yes. Blizzard's terms of service strictly prohibits scamming of other players -- which is exactly what "ninjaing" of the GDKP pot is considered. For more information on how players are protected, visit the Elitist Jerk thread here http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-gdkp_run_discussion_spread_your_server/ *about me: I used to host regular 25-man GDKPs on this server for ICC in the WOTLK days on my warrior (teo), hunter (latrocinor), shaman (burstylarue) and dk (arenabreaker). I've taken a break from raiding but looking to get back into it, and (full disclosure) have not cleared DS in non-LFR mode (partial clears + multiple times in LFR-difficulty). I do, however, know what it takes to successfully lead a GDKP raid and with the 25% nerfs to DS should be able to at least down the first 6 bosses without difficulty.Teo0 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 WTB TCG Items I'm Looking Too Buy Most TCG Items. If On Horde In-game Mail This Toon With What You Have , If On Ally Please Mail , Endlessmercy. And We Can Work Out A Deal And Post On Neutral AH. Thanks !Savagebank0 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 WTB TCG Items I'm Looking To Buy Most Tcg Items , Not Interested In Spectral Tiger Very Much : In-game Mail Me On This Toon , With What You Have , Or If Your On Ally , Endlessmercy . If You Are On Ally We Can Work Out A Deal And Post The Item On Neutral AH. Thanks !Savagebank0 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 <AK> selling H DW Mount & Title The Arathian Knights are now offering you the chance to purchase your very own Heroic Deathwing Mount (Life-Binder's Handmaiden) and "Savior of Azeroth" Title. Take advantage of your chance to spend a night with the AK raiders! == Prices == For the run itself, you can choose either: heroic Madness of Deathwing title & mount for 250k, or all 8 heroic Dragon Soul bosses for 280k. Pricing for loot: Item level 410: free.* Item level 416: 35k each.* BoEs and Essences: market price on our server. == Date & time == Sale runs occur during our regular raid times: 7:30pm to 11:30pm (Pacific Time / server time), Mondays through Thursdays. == Contact info == For more details or to schedule a spot, please contact: - by whisper or in-game mail: Fylwind or Kadowe on Alliance - by email: ak10sales@gmail.com - by private message through our forums: http://www.ak10.info/ You should receive a reply within 24hrs. == Important notes == The primary method of payment is by gold. We accept limited quantities of items such as Vials, Choppers, and possibly TCG mounts, but only if negotiated beforehand. All prices are subject to negotiation. (*) Loot needed by our raiders are not for sale, but these items are among the minority. Feel free to send us a list of items and ask about their exact pricing in advance.Fylwind12 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Tank LFGuild. Hello Cenarius, I am an 8/8N 2/8H experienced DS Tank/DPS. Ilvl is 394 as tank and 388 as ret. I am looking for a guild that raids Fri - Sun from about 7pm server time to 9 or 10pm server time.Majiya1 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 Worse | 8/8 Heroic | Looking for 1 more Hey all, We're looking to add 1 of the following to our roster Ret paladin Warlock (ability to play all 3 specs is a bonus) Druid (Feral, Moonkin) Elemental ShamanWe raid Tues to Thursday right now. When MOP drops we will look at the possible addition of a 4th night. Raid times are 9pm PST ~ 12am PST. We're a new guild, not much else to say. Some of our raiders come from top guilds on their previous respective servers, some are just regular joes. While we have the same outlook on raiding, bring your 100% and drop bosses.Siguardmage4 Jun 18, 2012
Jun 17, 2012 Looking to buy TCG items. Nearly anything for the right price. Especially interested in mounts. Please include what you have and your asking price in your reply. Faction is negligible. Or add me on Gtalk and we can chat. Tonguebumps@gmail.comBankseus0 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Undead F - Avail for Shake Your Bunny Maker Just a heads up for those still looking, My friend (Also playing an undead female named Ennaelad) should ding over to level 18 this afternoon/evening (roughly ~5 to 7 PMish server time). We have been playing in Silverpine and welcome your bunny ears. :) Additionally we are likely to be on sometime on Saturday probably between 12 and 4PM server. (I will update later with where we are likely to be then).Withakay1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 [A] Naxx25 & Ulduar10 xmog runs Saturday 6/13 http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/20111 [Naxx 25] @2:00-4:00 http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/20113 [Ulduar 10] @5:00-7:30 I'm sure we will be getting many achievements but they are not the main focus. Transmog gear is the main focus of this raid. 1 loot per boss(to ensure everyone gets something that they want). Add eyeseesound (@) gmail (dot) com to real id if interested or sign up on openraid or post here. ~AtraydeezAtraydeez0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Buying Loque'Nahak's Pelt Topic says it, buying: Loque'Nahak's Pelt paying 500g CoD or ReplyTendo5 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 mm hunter LF 3s to push glad this season Hello, I’m looking for a 3s team to push glad. My hunter rating this season is 2360, and his mmr 2.4k+ went down 2.2k from selling carries. Anyway I’m looking for a team with a minimum of 2.3k+ exp prefer PHD, but im willing to play any good comp like thug, jungle ect. Add me in real id if intereste: robertillo07@yahoo.comDartishas0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 orb of deception I am looking trying to find the orb of deception and was wondering the best place to get it. (can't afford the AH price) If you would trade me for something let me know what you want (gold, silver, copper) (armor/weapon) and I will see if I can afford what you want.Epicsorcerer4 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 Transmog Sets I'm building a Transmog collection! Putting together complete sets to sell. One set is available right now. Pricing is negotiable. Plate- 8 piece - Conqueror's Set -7.5k http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=349Talathdion0 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Nips is now recruiting Nips is a Alliance guild looking for members that are going to be in for longterm and are active with our guild community. We are a very active guild. We do all different activities throughout PvP and PvE. We are there for any guild member that needs help with anything. This is a chill guild with no drama in it. We run premades and arena a lot at the moment, soon we will have the RBG team up. We run a lot of old raids and current raids, but we don't have a core raid team built yet, we are looking for members to be a part of that. At the moment we have 6 bank tabs and free repairs are given to all members. We are almost always in our ventrilo server talking and you can PST the following ingame at most times to ask more about the guild and see if you can get an invite to join. Owner: Magenips, Hølynips Co-Owner: Squidosaurus, CursenipsMagenips1 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 LF heroic DS raid group. 400il arms/fury warrior. I was 4-8hds about 2 months in then took a break from raiding. Id like to get back into it and see if I can finish up strong and find a good group for MOP.Wvhammer2 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 AK10 selling Heroic Ragnaros mounts Updated 3/14 Having finished progression for Cata, the Arathian Knights are offering players the chance to buy their Heroic Ragnaros mount/title. We are hoping to begin as early as this week. The starting price is 140k for the mount/title alone, and prices for additional gear/legendary items/full clear achievements will go up from there. A clear of 6/7 H Firelands adds 10k, and items (besides weapons from Rag) you wish to pick up will cost an additional 1k per item. We will only be bringing in interested players in a DPS role at this time. If you are a main spec healer/tank, you can still come on your terrible DPS spec; don't worry about doing amazing damage. We ask that you be vaguely familiar with the Heroic fight strategy. We prefer that you be capable of avoiding fire, but this is not a strict requirement. Just bring yourself. For more information or to request a spot, please refer questions to Synariel or Kadowe in-game or PM Guilt or myself through our website at http://www.ak10.info/portal.php. Edit: We have decided that we will not accept any form of currency (e.g. mounts, gems) aside from gold as payment. This just makes things easier overall.Synariel47 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 LF Leveling guild (Horde) Simply as the topic states I'm looking for a leveling guild with perks. The Guild Finder tool is utterly useless so I'm posting here in hopes of getting a bite or two.Semibreveb1 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 LF legendary daggers! I am looking to get the Legendary daggers! and I Will pay good gold for that, I would like to get pricing from the guilds that are capable to get it in the minimum amount of time.Behanced5 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 WTS Nimar's Tribal Headdress Cloth Transmog This item does not drop anymore and it is the only cloth item with this model. There are 20 other items with this model and all leather. On a different server someone was offering 3k gold so I start with that asking price. Nimar's Tribal Headdress Please reply here if you are interested or contact me in game. Thanks. (If you are going to flame please be creative and original.)Zobb1 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 Selling Guild, Level 1 : 4 bank tabs Dont use this guild, and looking to sell it to any willing buyers, four bank tabs costs 1850g, but I would be willing to reduce that price dramatically. Send me a in-game mail if your interested.Luciceline1 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 WTS POSEIDUS wts poseidus 50kXaviane0 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 (H) LF Guild DK/Mage Alright me and my friend are currently going hard on lvling and trying to get lvl 85 but were kinda looking for a guild to maybe help us out and just to get to know each other. I just transferred onto this server and hes never been horde on this server so would be nice to meet some new people on here instead of just being us 2 all the time. Im currrently playing atm so hit me up on here or throw me a whisper thanks IGN: DoubtfulDoubtful1 Jun 1, 2012
May 28, 2012 [A] Any Weekly GDKP DS runs? im currently looking for a weekly DS 25 man GDKP run . i have 4 toons avil to fill any needs all ilvl 393 and upJizzelles1 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 WTB Enchanted Thorium Breastplate & Legs I understand that Blacksmiths who got this pre-Cata still have the recipe. LF Blacksmith with recipe for Chest & Legs will tip generously. Want to get 2 of each. Thanks for reading.Tendoh0 May 28, 2012
May 26, 2012 Selling Crimson Whelpling Topic says it, selling Tiny Crimson Whelpling On ah for 16/18k buyoutTendo4 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 LF RBG team in need of a Frost DK Full cataclysmic 403 ilvl Frost DK. Can spread damage like legendary/cunning dps.Junnah4 May 26, 2012
May 24, 2012 The Chosen (6/8 Heroic DS A) The Chosen (Lvl 25) (A) is looking to fill our ranks for our final push into Dragon Soul, and then into Mists of Pandaria. As of now, we are in need of an experienced tank to serve as offtank, or possibly a dps that has a battle res. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm to 10pm server time. What we offer: A diverse group of people to chat and play with. A casual and fun environment. A big emphasis on pushing the latest content that Blizzard has to offer. Guild funded repairs and flasks/food. What we expect from potential applicants: Competency in their class and its abilities. A person who can have fun when appropriate, and be serious when times require. A desire to see and push the latest content that Blizzard can supply us with. If you feel we are the guild for you, please send an ingame mail to myself, or any of the following officers: Korranth, Skyhaven or Hearthquake. Or whisper any of us while ingame. If you feel you can still contribute, but your raid position is not available, we also run a weekend group that is also looking to bolster its ranks. Please contact Hearthquake for more information on that. Thanks for your time!Tyrannosaur1 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 [Dampscale Basilisk Eye]s ... done Thanks everyone for helping!Ruzkelt15 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 WTB Alch leveling kit Looking for buy an alch leveling kit PST me or reply to this thread and we can discuss price. Thanks.Kadowe0 May 23, 2012
May 21, 2012 disregard ...Torlaan0 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 [H]Fallen Heroic 8/8 Fallen is a level 25 casual raid guild. We ONLY raid 2 days a week, are extremely relaxed, but still complete content with the higher end guilds. We have been the top Horde guild all cataclysm and pride ourselves on being casual yet skilled. We currently have three 10 man groups in Dragonsoul. (1st 10 man) Tues & Thursday 6:00pm - 9:30pm. (2nd 10 man) Wednesday & Thursday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm. (3rd 10 man) Sunday - 6:30pm-9:30pm. First 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Unbreakable 8/8 - Dragonsoul Normal 7/8 - Dragonsoul Heroic Second 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Timestar 8/8 - Dragonsoul Normal 3/8 - Dragonsoul Heroic Third 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Hacksnsmacks 8/8 Dragonsoul Normal Recruitment Needs: Currently Fallen needs no members - we are full thanks. Fallen Raiding: * We are a dictatorship, not a democracy, raid leaders say is final. * We run on loot council to ensure gear is distributed evenly throughout the group. However, most of the time its /roll. * We are NOT child friendly. Fallen's guild chat and ventrilo is adult orientated. * All enchants for raiders are free. * All flasks for raiders are free. * We require high attendance - if you slack, you get put on casual status. http://fallen-cenarius.wowstead.com/ If you have any questions - shoot me an ingame email - otherwise app on our site.Dharina62 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 397 Disc Priest LF spot in raid team Hey, i'm a 397 disc priest lf for a guild that needs a healer for raids. I'm 8/8 normal and i've done heroic morchok on my main. I would like to start doing bosses on HM. I'm a fast learner so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the strats for the fights. And i'm extremely sick of pugging, so i would like to join a guild that has a raid team. I would prefer 10m raid team but 25m works too but i'm not a fan of 25m. Any ways, I'm basicly free whenever but for the next 2 weeks my schedual is a bit tricky but I'm sure I can make it work. Hit me up in game or on here if ya want me ThanksKeára0 May 21, 2012
May 19, 2012 396 rogue and 396 holy pally lf guild My old guild stopped raiding for cataclysm and me and my friend are looking for a guild. We both are currently 396 and know 8/8. Our guild did not push any heroics, but we are very willing to learn. I am currently 26/60 for the lengendarys and would like to finish soon. - friends character name: Livictus Thank youßeanboss3 May 19, 2012