Cenarius

Jun 13, 2012 Buying Loque'Nahak's Pelt Topic says it, buying: Loque'Nahak's Pelt paying 500g CoD or ReplyTendo5 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 mm hunter LF 3s to push glad this season Hello, I’m looking for a 3s team to push glad. My hunter rating this season is 2360, and his mmr 2.4k+ went down 2.2k from selling carries. Anyway I’m looking for a team with a minimum of 2.3k+ exp prefer PHD, but im willing to play any good comp like thug, jungle ect. Add me in real id if intereste: robertillo07@yahoo.comDartishas0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 orb of deception I am looking trying to find the orb of deception and was wondering the best place to get it. (can't afford the AH price) If you would trade me for something let me know what you want (gold, silver, copper) (armor/weapon) and I will see if I can afford what you want.Epicsorcerer4 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 Transmog Sets I'm building a Transmog collection! Putting together complete sets to sell. One set is available right now. Pricing is negotiable. Plate- 8 piece - Conqueror's Set -7.5k http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=349Talathdion0 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Nips is now recruiting Nips is a Alliance guild looking for members that are going to be in for longterm and are active with our guild community. We are a very active guild. We do all different activities throughout PvP and PvE. We are there for any guild member that needs help with anything. This is a chill guild with no drama in it. We run premades and arena a lot at the moment, soon we will have the RBG team up. We run a lot of old raids and current raids, but we don't have a core raid team built yet, we are looking for members to be a part of that. At the moment we have 6 bank tabs and free repairs are given to all members. We are almost always in our ventrilo server talking and you can PST the following ingame at most times to ask more about the guild and see if you can get an invite to join. Owner: Magenips, Hølynips Co-Owner: Squidosaurus, CursenipsMagenips1 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 LF heroic DS raid group. 400il arms/fury warrior. I was 4-8hds about 2 months in then took a break from raiding. Id like to get back into it and see if I can finish up strong and find a good group for MOP.Wvhammer2 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 AK10 selling Heroic Ragnaros mounts Updated 3/14 Having finished progression for Cata, the Arathian Knights are offering players the chance to buy their Heroic Ragnaros mount/title. We are hoping to begin as early as this week. The starting price is 140k for the mount/title alone, and prices for additional gear/legendary items/full clear achievements will go up from there. A clear of 6/7 H Firelands adds 10k, and items (besides weapons from Rag) you wish to pick up will cost an additional 1k per item. We will only be bringing in interested players in a DPS role at this time. If you are a main spec healer/tank, you can still come on your terrible DPS spec; don't worry about doing amazing damage. We ask that you be vaguely familiar with the Heroic fight strategy. We prefer that you be capable of avoiding fire, but this is not a strict requirement. Just bring yourself. For more information or to request a spot, please refer questions to Synariel or Kadowe in-game or PM Guilt or myself through our website at http://www.ak10.info/portal.php. Edit: We have decided that we will not accept any form of currency (e.g. mounts, gems) aside from gold as payment. This just makes things easier overall.Synariel47 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 LF Leveling guild (Horde) Simply as the topic states I'm looking for a leveling guild with perks. The Guild Finder tool is utterly useless so I'm posting here in hopes of getting a bite or two.Semibreveb1 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 LF legendary daggers! I am looking to get the Legendary daggers! and I Will pay good gold for that, I would like to get pricing from the guilds that are capable to get it in the minimum amount of time.Behanced5 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 WTS Nimar's Tribal Headdress Cloth Transmog This item does not drop anymore and it is the only cloth item with this model. There are 20 other items with this model and all leather. On a different server someone was offering 3k gold so I start with that asking price. Nimar's Tribal Headdress Please reply here if you are interested or contact me in game. Thanks. (If you are going to flame please be creative and original.)Zobb1 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 Selling Guild, Level 1 : 4 bank tabs Dont use this guild, and looking to sell it to any willing buyers, four bank tabs costs 1850g, but I would be willing to reduce that price dramatically. Send me a in-game mail if your interested.Luciceline1 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 WTS POSEIDUS wts poseidus 50kXaviane0 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 (H) LF Guild DK/Mage Alright me and my friend are currently going hard on lvling and trying to get lvl 85 but were kinda looking for a guild to maybe help us out and just to get to know each other. I just transferred onto this server and hes never been horde on this server so would be nice to meet some new people on here instead of just being us 2 all the time. Im currrently playing atm so hit me up on here or throw me a whisper thanks IGN: DoubtfulDoubtful1 Jun 1, 2012
May 28, 2012 [A] Any Weekly GDKP DS runs? im currently looking for a weekly DS 25 man GDKP run . i have 4 toons avil to fill any needs all ilvl 393 and upJizzelles1 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 WTB Enchanted Thorium Breastplate & Legs I understand that Blacksmiths who got this pre-Cata still have the recipe. LF Blacksmith with recipe for Chest & Legs will tip generously. Want to get 2 of each. Thanks for reading.Tendoh0 May 28, 2012
May 26, 2012 Selling Crimson Whelpling Topic says it, selling Tiny Crimson Whelpling On ah for 16/18k buyoutTendo4 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 LF RBG team in need of a Frost DK Full cataclysmic 403 ilvl Frost DK. Can spread damage like legendary/cunning dps.Junnah4 May 26, 2012
May 24, 2012 The Chosen (6/8 Heroic DS A) The Chosen (Lvl 25) (A) is looking to fill our ranks for our final push into Dragon Soul, and then into Mists of Pandaria. As of now, we are in need of an experienced tank to serve as offtank, or possibly a dps that has a battle res. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm to 10pm server time. What we offer: A diverse group of people to chat and play with. A casual and fun environment. A big emphasis on pushing the latest content that Blizzard has to offer. Guild funded repairs and flasks/food. What we expect from potential applicants: Competency in their class and its abilities. A person who can have fun when appropriate, and be serious when times require. A desire to see and push the latest content that Blizzard can supply us with. If you feel we are the guild for you, please send an ingame mail to myself, or any of the following officers: Korranth, Skyhaven or Hearthquake. Or whisper any of us while ingame. If you feel you can still contribute, but your raid position is not available, we also run a weekend group that is also looking to bolster its ranks. Please contact Hearthquake for more information on that. Thanks for your time!Tyrannosaur1 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 [Dampscale Basilisk Eye]s ... done Thanks everyone for helping!Ruzkelt15 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 WTB Alch leveling kit Looking for buy an alch leveling kit PST me or reply to this thread and we can discuss price. Thanks.Kadowe0 May 23, 2012
May 21, 2012 disregard ...Torlaan0 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 [H]Fallen Heroic 8/8 Fallen is a level 25 casual raid guild. We ONLY raid 2 days a week, are extremely relaxed, but still complete content with the higher end guilds. We have been the top Horde guild all cataclysm and pride ourselves on being casual yet skilled. We currently have three 10 man groups in Dragonsoul. (1st 10 man) Tues & Thursday 6:00pm - 9:30pm. (2nd 10 man) Wednesday & Thursday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm. (3rd 10 man) Sunday - 6:30pm-9:30pm. First 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Unbreakable 8/8 - Dragonsoul Normal 7/8 - Dragonsoul Heroic Second 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Timestar 8/8 - Dragonsoul Normal 3/8 - Dragonsoul Heroic Third 10 man Group: Raid Leader: Hacksnsmacks 8/8 Dragonsoul Normal Recruitment Needs: Currently Fallen needs no members - we are full thanks. Fallen Raiding: * We are a dictatorship, not a democracy, raid leaders say is final. * We run on loot council to ensure gear is distributed evenly throughout the group. However, most of the time its /roll. * We are NOT child friendly. Fallen's guild chat and ventrilo is adult orientated. * All enchants for raiders are free. * All flasks for raiders are free. * We require high attendance - if you slack, you get put on casual status. http://fallen-cenarius.wowstead.com/ If you have any questions - shoot me an ingame email - otherwise app on our site.Dharina62 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 397 Disc Priest LF spot in raid team Hey, i'm a 397 disc priest lf for a guild that needs a healer for raids. I'm 8/8 normal and i've done heroic morchok on my main. I would like to start doing bosses on HM. I'm a fast learner so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the strats for the fights. And i'm extremely sick of pugging, so i would like to join a guild that has a raid team. I would prefer 10m raid team but 25m works too but i'm not a fan of 25m. Any ways, I'm basicly free whenever but for the next 2 weeks my schedual is a bit tricky but I'm sure I can make it work. Hit me up in game or on here if ya want me ThanksKeára0 May 21, 2012
May 19, 2012 396 rogue and 396 holy pally lf guild My old guild stopped raiding for cataclysm and me and my friend are looking for a guild. We both are currently 396 and know 8/8. Our guild did not push any heroics, but we are very willing to learn. I am currently 26/60 for the lengendarys and would like to finish soon. - friends character name: Livictus Thank youßeanboss3 May 19, 2012
May 18, 2012 [H] Million MPH recruiting 1/8H - Mature Horde, Million MPH is engaging in the recruitment process once again! It’s that time of expansion when we look forward to filling our gaps with fresh people looking to raid and explore the land of Azeroth! Million MPH is one of Cenarius’ oldest established raiding guilds with 40man history dating back to Vanilla. Since then we have grown up, had kids, finished school, and gotten jobs. Nonetheless, we still raid and are currently working on Heroic Dragon Soul, but we need your help! ***************************************************************** We are looking for 1-2 great healers and 1-2 great DPS! And when I say great, I mean you better know your class to the best of its ability in a raiding environment! Healer preference: Resto Druid Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman DPS preference: sPriest, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, balance Druid, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight Million MPH raiding schedule: Wed 6-10p Sun 6-10p ***************************************************************** We are currently 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic. Our rogue just his legendary daggers too! GJ to Slayerbuffy! Our plans for the remainder of Cataclysm include raiding Heroic Dragon Soul, testing BETA, and looking forward to Mists of Pandaria. Million MPH is extremely laid back and we have a very mature environment. If you are easily offended by ANYTHING, there are other horde raiding guilds on this server that are more progressed than us that will hold your hand – go there! We have fun, we talk !@#$, but we like to enjoy ourselves. If it sounds like something you'd like to check out, you can message me ingame or go to our website at http://www.millionmph.com Best, NealieNealie21 May 18, 2012
May 17, 2012 DS 25 Raid I'm trying to see if there is enough interest for me to convert my alt 10 man into a 25 man raid group to clear DS for higher chance at trinkets and other stuff that never seems to drop. The run would be Sundays at 6:00 Server time (PST) and run until 9:00 Server time (PST) and obviously ending early if we cleared faster than that. Depending on the interest and the quality of people heroics will be attempted but that will be decided by the raid. Loot will be a simple MS>OS with BoEs going for MS>AH. Patterns will be free roll as will Essences of Destruction. As of this point in time I do not need any tanks. Just DPS and healers. If you are interested and are a decent player with experience in DS please either send me in-game mail, whisper me in game, or reply to this thread. AGAIN this thread is to see if there is enough interest for me to start this run and if not I will just keep my 10 man raid and pray to the RNG godsKadowe17 May 17, 2012
May 16, 2012 WTS "The Night Blade" On Cenarius, I know this is a piece alot of people have been looking for. Pst or mail me, or Akatash on Alliance side with any offers. http://www.wowhead.com/item=31331/the-night-bladeFlayvor0 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 It Could Be Worse ! 8/8 HM Hello Cenarius, We are a newly formed 10 man group from the remains of a couple other guilds. Many of us come from progression based guilds in the past. In our first week we've accomplished 8/8 hard modes as a guild. We're currently looking for a mage, warlock and a ret paladin. Applicants can held over to: http://www.worse.enjin.com/ Raid times are 9PST ~ 12PST PM (12PM ~ 3AM EST) Loot: Done by the raid as a council.Siguardd9 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 [25A] - DS |H| 6/8 - Praetorian Guard About Praetorian Guard www.pgcenarius.com (current raid needs listed here) Current Content - Heroic DS 25 Founded in May 2007 on Cenarius, we are a serious 25 man raiding guild with an extremely light schedule. We're mature and insist you be as well. Our average age in guild is ~26 with our players spanning from Canada to South America and Korea. We expect our members to push themselves both in output and awareness as well as strive for WoL rankings on every pull. There is a very low turnover rate but everyone's raid spot is subject to evaluation/replacement if you aren't playing up to our expectations. We only run one 25 man per week, alts are encourage to run as many 10 mans as possible on off nights. If you are interested in how we are progressing and how our raids usually go, feel free to browse our combat logs at http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/2170/ With the onset of Cataclysm we now have a PvP specific rank. The RBG team is currently ranked #2 server, #100 US and #275 World with an ~MMR of 2250. You may also apply for that on our website. How To Apply While we never turn away exceptional players, please refer to the following link for more specific recruitment needs as well as instructions on how to apply. No forum registration needed to view the application forums. http://www.pgcenarius.com/board/index.php?topic=9.0Raid times*: Sunday: 5pm - 9pm Monday: |10m| alt run - 6pm - 9pm Tuesday: off Wednesday: 6pm - 9pm Thursday: 6pm - 9pm Friday: RBGs Saturday: RBGs Raids do not run late. Our raid time is finite. *All times PST, invites are sent 15 minutes before the hour and you are expected to be on and ready at that time.Aeiss35 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 <Detached> Is LFM for DS and MOP <Detached> is a brand new guild on this server looking for more experienced DS raiders. Raid leader is 3/8 Heroic DS experienced. Gear is not a problem, we run daily HoT's and weekly LFR's to help gear up people. Experience in raiding is a plus but as long as you are willing to learn that is ok too! We are a weekend raiding guild geared toward working adults, students looking for better times that fit their lifestyle. All levels are welcome, Alts of raiders as well, in fact alts are very welcome as we know that some guilds do not run alt runs through DS or anything else. We will be raiding DS as soon as we get enough bodies to do so, and gearing up for MoP. We'll be going at it hard in MoP. If you are intersted in joining please /who Detached in game and whisper anyone on for invite!Tankgtg0 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 Where did our new progression guild go? grip and sip? or whatever they were called. are they still coming here? LOL cant wait.Siguardd3 May 14, 2012
May 13, 2012 RECRUITMENT FOR 3's 2200 LF a BALANCE,FERAL,SPRIEST,WARRIOR,LEGENDARY ROGUE or GOOD,ENCHAMENT SHAMAN FOR three's. Must have 2000+ MMR going for 2200. PST! or respond to forum. i am usually on.Drkupephd0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 [A] <Arcis> Brand new raid group seeking 3! We are <Arcis>, a level 19 guild quickly leveling up and and starting our own raid group. The group will run Saturdays noon - 3pm server time on Cenarius (PST). All food and flasks will be paid provided as well as repairs. All we ask of our raiders is to be prepared with full gems and enchants and the dedication to get better. Not looking for people with heroic experience, and I will even take people who have never raided before. This is a casual environment, and whatever we get done in our 3 hours per week is what we get done. You must also have vent. Currently, we need: 1 tank (non paladin) 1 melee (no rogues yet) 1 ranged 1 resto shaman We have 7 in group already, and if we can get a good tank, I will play my resto shaman. The officers have up to 4/8H experience and are geared. We are more than willing to help raiders gear up in LFR/HoTs. Pst me on Cenarius on Edoran or Salus, or add me to RealID at haraway37@gmail.com.Edoran1 May 13, 2012
May 9, 2012 <A> Juggernaut (4/8 HM) LF Healer/DPS Offspec Juggernaut (4/8 Heroic) is looking for a either a Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman to Join our second 10 Man team who is 2/8 Heroic. Either class should have exceptional gear (ilvl 390+) in their primary spec and be able to do decent dps in the secondary spec. Raid times are 6PM PST to 9PM PST on Wednesday and Thursday nights. We are a pretty laid back group looking to fill a whole in our healing team. I am not looking for players that are new to healing. You must understand your class. If you are not one of the classes listed above but an exceptional player, than please apply. We are always looking for skilled players to add to our raids. Please apply to http://juggernautofcenarius.wowstead.com/recruitment Thank youGewen1 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 I heard Gamon kicks people's asses.. We should ask those kids like Qube huh?Ruuda19 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Priest, Paladin, and Rogue Seeking for a home Howdy all, My friends and I are in a search for a new home. We are very easy going people; we like to raid and pvp. I am here today in a search for a guild who has the capabilities of raiding/pvping. And if that isn't the case, then a raiding guild would suit us better. Our progression in DS is at 8/8 N and 6/8 H. Our goal is to find a guild who raids during weekends and at late hours, since we are pacific coast time and can't make it through the day (I'd say something from 10pm-2am). Names of The respective players are : Warbaul (Priest: Holy/Disc), Eclipsé(alt+0233) (Priest: Shadow), Thorvalhalla(Holy/ Retribution), and Grimmjowcero(Rogue: Combat, Subtly) If you have any questions feel free to contact me at sellsboypker@sbcglobal.net Thanks, i hope we can find a home within this realm :D, farewell. -Warbaul -U.S. ThunderhornWarbaul2 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Prosapia looking for a melee dps Prosapia is a 10 man raiding guild that is currently 5/8 HM in DS. We are currently looking to recruit one melee dps, preferably a rogue or warrior. We currently do not have another rogue in our raid group. We raid on Sunday/Monday from 6-9:30 server. This is a tight knit group that is very laid back and functional. We are losing a very valuable raider due to military obligations. We are not looking for your alt who you want to equip with a legendary. We are looking for a main toon who will be a regular participant and guild member. Because of the content that we are currently running, we obviously need somebody with raiding experience and an appropriate gear level. We are willing to work with you on teaching strats and helping to gear if you are at least in the ballpark of what we are looking for and are a good fit for us. We are of the philosophy that we are recruiting the person not the toon. You can be the best player on the server and if you don't fit with us from a personality and social standpoint we can't use you. What we would ideally like is a player age > 25 that is socially and economically stable. What that means is you can afford to keep your internet and subscription current. We have several couples and many of our raiders are professionals with families. We do not have drama and we have tremendous trust within our group. We have fun raiding and we roll with very little centralized management. If this sounds good then contact either myself or Galso. Send mail if we're not online and we'll find you.Cyanos0 May 8, 2012
May 6, 2012 wtb lvl20~25 guild leave me contact infoDzxxc0 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 I'm Pretty Sure I Killed Qube Last Night Any by killing Qube I mean I think I got off a single shock. :p That's right baby! Lok'Tar Ogar!Raffi5 May 5, 2012
May 4, 2012 380 hunter lf DS raiding guild looking for a DS progression guild that raids around 7pm server. I have 1/8hm experience on another toonFrausthunt1 May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012 WTB Guild Wanting to buy a level 25 guild. Lower levels are acceptable.Tabre0 May 4, 2012
May 2, 2012 LF Guild Hello I just transferred over from Lightbringer & Faction Changed as well. I am looking for a Guild that does some Raiding but also knows how to have fun and not get all butt-heart over a mistake. I like to do Randoms and LFR a lot as well. My raid schedule is a little odd beings my work throws my hours around all the time, so if you ask me what it is sorry don't really have one but will let you know if I am going to be able to make it or not. I have been playing for about 4 years now, have completed LFR multiple times. Now when it comes to DS I haven't had a chance to get in beings my old guild always had there raids when I was at work, I am always open to learning new fights and I work well with others. If you would like to know anything else just post it here or you can send me a whisper in-game as well.Clixxs1 May 2, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 DS 10-man Raiding Group LFM LF4M for a weekly DS10, spots open are 1 tank, 2 dps, and 1 heal, either to join guild or just be part of the weekly group to push heroics, tue/wed 6:30pm server current raiding time, core group is 398+ geared, 2 heroics done. PST in game or send an in game mail. Ideally looking for ilvl as close as possible to hit additional heroics immediately.Banthatracks1 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 [A] Sprokets 10 man 6/8 HM DS LF1 Prot pal <Sprokets> is a dedicated 10 man raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for Dragon Soul, and we are currently 6/8 HM. Raids times are Tuesday: 7pm-10pm PST Wednesday: 7pm-10pm PST We are looking for a prot pallyATM but will accept skilled players for our raid force. Reply here or you can send me an in game mail or contact people in guild.Rawrlicious3 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 Rbgs? Elemental shaman looking for a spot in an rbg group. 1900Exp in rbgs and 2300exp in 3s. Feel free to reply here or in game ThanksAnaniah0 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Thassarian and Mankrik I cannot ever seem to find thassarian or mankrik, thus, if anyone gets them I'll pay you 1000g per mob for me to /wave at them. You can /w me in game on Herzdesfeues.Herzdesfeues1 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Full Cataclysmic Frost/UH DK LF Weekly RBGs Full Cataclysmic + 403 Gurthalak Frost DK (Can go UH if necessary) LF serious weekly RBG team. Prefer evenings or early mornings server time. Also, if I get the 2200 weapons from RBGs, will tip the RBG organizer 60k.Junnah0 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 <Brimstone> 4/8 Heroic!!! LF Lock 390+ Hello there! Who we are!: Brimstone is a guild formed of dedicated players who get their business done and have fun at the same time. We pursue through difficult situations to strive for success. Recruiting!: Warlock: 390+ ilvl and know your specs must be willing to go off spec for certain fights if asked.Raid Times/Days!: Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 server - 9:30 Sunday 6 Server(Clean Up) More Info!: If you think you are capable of doing your job, then please contact Qiuetus or myself ingame or go to our website http://brimstone-guild.guildlaunch.com TY for your time and have a nice day ^_^.Ðumbfoundead4 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 399 Rogue Looking For Guild With Hard Mode Pr hello my name of course is Keikö, i am currently seeking for a guild that is doing hard mode progressions and is in need of a rogue. Yes i do know that is a difficult spot to fill due to the legendary quest line, my rogue has been my main character since mid B/C and have raided up to SSC in b/c up to 11/12 heroic icc for wotlk, during cata release was very limited to raid due to work/school schedule and would like to return to hard mode raiding.Currently 2/8 hard mode for ds, looking for a guild that has late night raiding, very knowledgeable of my class and specs that i play, and a quick learner on new fights. Also have already finished the rogue legendary quest so do not need clusters anymore. Here is an armory link . Thank you for your time reading this. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Keik%c3%b6/simpleKeikö1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 (A) <The Untouchables> 10M We're currently recruiting people to join the ranks in our 10 man raiding guild. We like to have a casual, fun time in raids but still maintain a motivated and deteremined view on content. Presently The Untouchable has two ten man raids happening every week. First raid group is Tues/Thursday and second is Fri/Saturday 7 server. Recruiting the following classes at 380+ Item Level: High Demand: Druid-Bear/Resto Warrior-Prot Paladin- Prot/Holy Death Knight- Blood Medium Demand: Rogue Warlock Hunter Mage Tired of not getting into raids, because you haven't been? We're willing to take a chance on you! Everyone starts somewhere! Why not start here with us?! =] Guild bank provides repairs, and enchants to raiders. Are you a casual player? We welcome you to join as well. Wether you are hunting those elusive achievements, or spend most of your time leveling alts and professions - we are a genuinely cool place to hang out. Our guild chat may be rated a little M, but you will not find a better place for society's misfits. Contact Palmon/Lillymon in game for any questions your may have or send an in-game mail to any of those names to speed up your request.Palmon0 Apr 26, 2012