Cenarius

Feb 28, 2012 <Sedition> Recruiting! General Info about <Sedition>! We are a 10m Progression Guild looking to go hard and progress fast. Our raiders consist of skilled players with knowledge of their class and are picked for their abillity to excell with their spec/class. Progression of <Sedition>! Firelands - 7/7 T12 - 12/12 Dragon Soul (Currently) - 8/8 (soon to be higher) Currently Recruiting for <Sedition>! Tank. -Protection Paladin (Low) - Protection Warrior (Immediate Spot)( Decent DPS Spec) - Blood Death Knight (Low) - Feral Druid (Immediate Spot)( Decent Healing OS) Healers. -Resto Druid (Closed) -Resto Shaman (Closed) -Holy Paladin (Closed) -Discipline Priest (Medium) DPS. -Melee. -Frost Death Knight (Medium) -Arms Warrior (Medium) -Ranged. -Shadow Priest (High) Raid Times/Days of <Sedition>! Tuesday/Thursday 4-7 PST Any Question for <Sedition>! If any questions or thoughts come up please do not hesitate to contact me Reportedfail in game or through Real ID or our GM Strath Reportedfail (Recruitment Officer) -Levi71249@gmail.com <------More Important Strath (Guild Master) -brayboys123@yahoo.com <----Less Important Ty for your time and please consider if interested ^_^Reportedfail0 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 LF JC with Hard Khorium Band (from Sunwell) Design from Sunwell Plateau.Rinnah1 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 Hello mates! Monday 2-27-2012 im going to create a new warlock on alliance side, the reason i want to server change is because Faetal lives on this server, love her. but i dont want to actually pay for a server change and lvling is np these days so ill be LFGuild wile lvling if anyone would like me to join....Ðollbaby3 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [A25] <Go Hard> Recruiting PVP/RBG We need a couple more skilled and reliable classes to round out our RBG and Arena Teams. Frost Mages and Disc Priests are encouraged to apply. We currently run a 2K+ MMR and sub 1800 MMR RBG team at least three nights a week, 7:30 on We have several Arena teams at or above 2200. email or realid me at rob.hayden@hotmail.com, http://go-hard.wowstead.comWaremblem2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 LF pvp guild Worth coming to this server for PvP? I don't really care if you say all arena teams suck because every server has tons of them. Most people who get titles are just the same people over and over. I'm on a high pop server and can't find arena partners ever, no RBG go on and no 5 man premades. I am just looking for a group of people to pvp with so horde or alliance let me know.Drenovyln1 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 393 lock (1/8 HM with 4/8 exp) LF HM guild I am currently looking for a HM guild (10 or 25 man) that is in need of an experienced lock (name is Greyson-Cenarius) and seasoned/veteran raider. I can make any raid time so long as it is in the evening or late night on mon-fri and any time on the weekend. My lock is ilvl 393 equipped and is 8/8 normal and 1/8 HM (with experience for 4/8 HM i.e. yor'sahj, warlord, and ultraxion). DPS per boss on average: HM Morchok - 28-31k (25 man) HM Yor-sahj - 28k-38k (10 man... dependent on spec i.e. normally destro/affl is 28-32k and if reforging to demo because group comp demands higher AoE then 36-38k) HM Warlord - 45k (10 man... never gotten past 2 black phases so dps would naturally be higher with more debuff stacks on boss) Hagara - 28k (10 man) HM Ultrax - 33-35k (10 man) Warmaster - 29k (10 man in both destro and affl) Spine - 25-28k (10 man) Madness - 51-55k (10 man) I have been raiding since mid BC but have been doing HMs since they were first introduced in ulduar during WotLK. I am an exceptional raider in terms of performance and awareness as well as thinking outside the box to squeeze out more dps on progression fights that would normally be considered too difficult till higher geared. I'm not interested in being a bench since I hold myself to be an exceptional raider and would be more comfortable in competing against another raider for their raid spot (I believe that HM groups should have the absolute best in the group and not only members that have been in the guild the longest to gain seniority in choosing who gets to work on HMs vs who deserves to be there). If your raid group or guild is in need of a great lock pst me in game on either Clarkiê or Greyson, send an in-game mail to either of those toons or add me to realID (richie.clark@att.net) and catch me whenever i am on any of my alts.Clarkiê2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 [A]X-Realm Normal Bgs for Battlemaster Achiev Seeking Alliance players for Friday evening at 7:00 PM Pacific Time We'll be forming groups to grind out the more troublesome achivements for Battlemaster. If you are working on Battlemaster achievs, look us up and come out and play. If we have enough for multiple groups, we'll run multiple groups. For full details visit the main thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4081811476 Trygveseim4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 LF Gear Items Warbringers Spaulders Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Girdle of the Dawn Exalted Gauntlets Grim Sabatons If you have or can make these items, please PST or Mail me in-game. We can negotiate pricing then. Rhapsodos0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [A]<Fate> is Recruiting! <Fate> is an adult Alliance raiding guild with an enjoyable approach to raiding. We maintain a very friendly guild atmosphere. Some of the guild members have known each other for 4+ years. We look out for our members because we know that there are many guilds out there that do not care about their members' feelings or opinions and we choose not to be one of those guilds. Even though our raiding is semi-serious our learning curve is superb. We might joke around in vent/chat but when it comes to raid bosses it's all seriousness. Right now we are recruiting for two 10m for Dragon Soul. Unfortunately, we are only seeking 18+ year old raiders to fill our ranks! Dragon Soul: Reg: 8/8 Heroic: 1/8 RAID SCHEDULE (PST): Invites go out at 6:00PM Wednesday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Thursday: 6:30pm – 9:30pm RECRUITMENT: -Druid- Tank Heals -Death Knight - Tank/DPS -Warrior- Tank -Paladin- Main: Heals OS: DPS Even if your class is not listed above and you feel like a solid player please don't hesitate to apply! If you are a mature player and are looking for a guild/friends you would be proud to call your home, please visit to our website at: http://www.fatecenarius.com Send an email to fatecenarius@gmail.com for an application!Notfc9 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 WTS [Captured Firefly] (5k forum only offer) For sale Captured Firefly. Special forum offer. Price only valid if you post here reserving one of the pets. I will then whisper you in game and we can go on with the transaction. 5000 Gold is the lowest I will go and the best price you will find anywhere on the realm. Limited amount available so hurry and post to reserve your rare pet today at a fantastic price!Adia4 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 396 IL dps war maybe lf new home (maybe) Hello.. i might be leaving my guild and just wanted to see who would want me with them :p .. i am 8/8 normal. sadley my guild is not :(. so i perfer a ingame mail or pm. but you can comment here i guess.Rementis1 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 buying Overlord Plate Set need all pieces. paying well. plz contact ingame or here. thank youSuchos2 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 rest druid looking for guild pvp and pve I'm looking for a guild that does rbgs successfully or does heroic 25 man raid content. I would want a 25 man guild that uses some sort of loot system like dkp,epgp, or even an attendance based form of loot council. Been playing this toon for 5 years or so and am kinda sick with how the game has been dumbed down. Thought about quitting altogether, but i'd really just like to do more challenging content. I kinda miss the old days when you actually worked hard for progression. <lucid nightmare> Please, do not apply. *There are certain things that bother me in game. I hate it when people do not gem and enchant their gear. I also hate it when a group fails multiple times at mechanics and it's the same people every time and they don't get kicked from the raid group. They mechanics nowadays are pretty much retard proof. Why fail? For example fading light on ultraxion. It makes me want to nerd rage. When an addon actually speaks into your ear when it's time to press a button, how the hell do you fail at it? Another thing, I hate it when people don't grind out their bis pre raid gear. You can buy all the jp gear in a day of running heroics or bgs.Allannonn1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 WTS blade of wizardry, level 14 guild http://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=31336 Looking for 15k. Send in game mail with offers, or purchase on the auction house. Also selling a level 14 guild with 7 bank tabs. Send in game mail with any questions.Drudreann4 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Sup WHO WANTS TO GO TO EDC WIFF DA SHOW THIS YEAR? ill buy you some stuff ;)Shøww4 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A]<Reforged> is recruiting a tank for DS Reforged is a casual guild currently 7/8 in Dragon Soul looking for a non-paladin tank. We'd be higher, but we lost some regulars to Star Wars over Christmas and have spent January rebuilding and 9-manning most of the bosses on nights we can't fill-in. We're looking for someone with the following: 1) Able to raid Tue/Thu from 7pm to 10pm Pacific (server). 2) Have a great attitude. The ability to remain upbeat and cheerful even when wiping for the 10th time in a row on Madness. 3) Have a fun demeanor. We can be crass, vulgar, we kid around and kid each other, so thin skins will not survive long in Reforged. 4) Be understanding that it's still just a game. We're a bunch of adults here, all working, most of us with kids, so gaming comes second to real-life for us. 5) Have raid experience. Casual we might be, friendly we might be, but we're not pushovers or doormats. When we're raiding, we raid seriously. We're all at 393 or better in gear, and despite being casual we're about 3 weeks from finishing Dragonwrath (and that's after several weeks off for the holidays last year). We're not looking for someone who's just in it for gear or achievements. We're looking for someone who is skilled and jovial and is looking for a new home. Reforged is a casual raiding guild that's been around since Burning Crusade, with the same core group of people that entire time. We're level 25, flush with cash and materials, we're often generous and helpful to a fault, gearing up friends, family, alts, etc. for those who prove dedicated to their guildmates. We're used to killing every raid boss in the game, and usually we'd be working on Hard Modes right now, but we're stalling. If you're a tank and Reforged sounds right to you, then you can help us get back on track. If interested, see Alihaedra or Whisperel in-game.Perun0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [A] Rogue/Feral Tank Druid Looking for a Home As of recently, I've been struggling with finding a guild to call home. I've been looking for one that works with my schedule while still having a decent raiding group that's aiming toward progression, as well as a friendly environment and decent number of active people so it isn't so lonely whenever it's not raiding time. Here's what I'm looking for in a guild at the moment: -A high enough level on the guild. Preferably level 15+, but I can be convinced otherwise. -A stable raiding team (Or multiple teams) with consistent people, preferably 10-man, but 25-man will work as well. -Manageable raid times. Unfortunately, this one is more dependent on my own schedule, which is a bit of a problem. I know for certain I am free Thursday nights at any time after 2 pm (save for the occasional stray day I may get work on that date). I am unavailable Tuesday nights completely, and weekends are all dependent on my work schedule. However, if I can find a guild with raiding times around Thurs/Sun, I could fix it with my work so I can make those times. All dates except Tuesday nights are negotiable, but I need to know ahead of time to work it out with my work schedule. -A friendly group who is laid back and easy to make friends with, but still takes the game seriously enough to play often and want to progress in raiding. Here's what I have to offer: -ilvl 383 Combat Rogue w/ Assassination OS. (Påws) -ilvl 379 Feral Druid Tank w/ Restoration OS. (Inaki, who has the majority of my achieve points.) -LFR experience, though yet to have normal or HM experience. -Experienced with many of the old raids. -Adapts well to new content and determined to bring out the best potential possible from class/spec combinations. -Knows not to stand in the fire (And has the safety dance achieve to prove it!) -Friendly player willing to help guild members and treat others well. -Knows how to share gear and not hog all the drops (A well rounded group is better than one well-geared person). -525 Alch/Herb/LW/Skinning -Will make many of the crafting items that I have for free for guild mates (including flasks). If you have any questions, feel free to send me mail or whisper me in game by this name. If you have problems with the accented letter in my rogue's name, you can also message my druid "Inaki" in game instead. Thanks and happy hunting, PåwsPåws0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Skull n Bones needs heals and ranged for DS <Skull n Bones> is looking to add members for its 10m DS groups. We are a newer guild (level 4) looking to recruit active players ages 18+ for ourTue/Fri DS group, 7pm to 10pm server time. Right now, we run 2 ten man groups and are wanting to get enough to hopefully start 25's in the near future. As of right now we are looking for heals and ranged for our 2nd 10 man group on Tue/Fri. We also do other raids during the week for guild achieves and transmorg items. Our vent and guild chat is usually PG-13 most of the time so if you offend easily or cannot take a joke, this is not the guild for you. We are also accepting any active player of any level for social/leveling and RBG's. That being said absolutely no drama will be tolerated in the guild at any time. Failure to comply will result in an immediate kick from the guild. If you are interested, please send a tell to myself or any other officer that is online. GM: Pizzagryphon Co GM: Saedirra Officers: Relabella, Hothanded, Osmosiz and Trac. (Also my alts, Seraphhny, Amby, Saphiriana)Seraphhny4 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 15, 2012 [WTB] Recipe: Strider Stew I am looking to buy the following recipe: Recipe: Strider Stew It is a horde only recipe that is sold by a vendor located in The Crossroads in N. Barrens. As of this morning there were no recipes on the neutral AH... If any horde need any alliance only recipes, I would be more than happy to post them on the AH as well! Help me out please!Calic0 Feb 15, 2012
Feb 15, 2012 [H] Paying people to level guild (50g/100k) Hello everyone, I'm trying to level up my guild - FINER THINGS CLUB - and am currently offering cash incentives for people to help me out! I'm paying based on amount of guild xp earned - 50g per 100k guild XP. An arena victory yields 138k guild xp per person, so I'll pay 69g to each player. I don't care if you do dailies or quest. The value is based on the total activity page. I'll typically transfer gold once per day. Send me an in game message or reply here if interested, thanks. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/cenarius/Finer%20Things%20Club/Snowßank1 Feb 15, 2012
Feb 14, 2012 Searching for specific gear items: Currently I am searching for these specific items; if you have and want to sell them, I'll list prices I'm willing to pay. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate- 2k Enchanted Thorium Leggings - 2k Lofty Shoulder Pads - 1k Lofty Belt - 1k Stonegrip Gauntlets - 1k Grim Sabatons - 1k = 6k in total. You can contact me via in-game. usually on my Horde character. (Rhapsodos)Rhapsodos0 Feb 14, 2012
Feb 13, 2012 [A] <Razor> Recruiting for HM DS Recruiting the following classes/roles: Paladin - Prot/Holy Warrior - Prot Druid - Prot/Resto Shaman - Resto/Enh/Ele Mage - Fire/Arcane Raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 6:00-10:00PM Server Time In the last month we have lost a MT and a MH due to real life situations so we are looking to recruit a tank and healer for immediate raid spots. We always accept great dps classes but your spot is not always guaranteed until you earn the rank of a raider. We are 8/8 DS and looking to push for HM progression as soon as we fill these raid spots. Our core group has been playing together sense WoTLK and some even longer. We approach raiding in a casual manner but have great chemistry when it comes to working as a team. We provide a friendly and mature environment for anyone who decides to join us so we expect the same attitude in return.Ways0 Feb 13, 2012
Feb 13, 2012 390 prot war LFG I'm looking for a "casual raiding" guild. I like people who can get stuff done, but I'm not looking for server firsts. I would be more than happy to finish cata with only 3-4 HM kills. I'm currently 4/8 normal mode, but due to lack of interest my previous guild only raided DS twice. I have cleared RF every week since patch. I currently plan on sticking around in MoP so you can rely on me for it too.Yamoto1 Feb 13, 2012
Feb 11, 2012 Brand new guild. "Revenge of the Fallen" I'm starting a brand new guild. Like in the title it's called "Revenge of the Fallen". We're a guild that's looking for anyone to come chill, group up, And have fun. Preferably looking for 60 and above to do old content and get guild achievements. To help gear everyone and to help level people. We will help you gear and we will help with quests and what ever is needed. We have 3 bank tabs about to get 4. We offer guild repaid of some sort to everyone based on levels and how much interaction. we have a vent always free to use. We're looking to raid Mondays and Thursdays from 6pm Server to 8pm Server. As of right now we have a tank and a dps. We are looking for plenty of tanks, heals, And dps. Will help you gear in new dungeons and old dungeons. I have listed the guild in guild recruitment if I'm not on and you want to join. If you notice I'm on send a pm. Thanks!Chance3 Feb 11, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 Looking to buy level 20+ guild Looking to buy a guild that is level 20 or higher, name is not important. Reply here or send me in-game mail with price.Kniven0 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 Looking for unbound Smourne items Looking for a few unbound Shadowmourne rewards; please let me know if you have any and the price at which you'd be willing to part with them. Items Sought: 1. Sylvanas' Music Box 2. Tabard of the Lightbringer 3. Reins of the Crimson DeathchargerAscyra0 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 A - Seeking... obtained. Tendo0 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 Late night raiding guild is recruiting < DNA > lvl 25 guild - looking for a holy paladin for 10man DS team. We raid Wed, Thurs 9pm to 12am PST. We are a group of nice people that just want to raid and have fun doing it. Still need that one last piece to complete our raid team. If you are dependable and want to raid we are willing to work with you. We are 8/8 in DS and are all ready to go! Casuals also welcome. For more info, or invite pst snnot, or tinnman in game.Snnot0 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 warlock or rshammy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038614043#1Undeadgirl0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 <No Puggin Way> Newly formed guild looking for more memebers. Currently searching for 2 dps for our core raid team. Prefer melee dps, idealy a rogue and DK. (Fury Warrior will work as well) We raid Thursdays and Sundays 7-10p Server time. Please feel free to conatct Sylerroma or Xephyra with any questions etc. If neither are on, please send an in-game mail. We will get back to you ASAP. Thanks.Sylerroma0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Late night raiding guild <DNA> 25 lvl late night raiding guild 8/8 in DS - is looking for a holy Paladin for our 10man team. We raid Wed, Thurs 9pm to 12am. Please pst in game to tinnman, or snnotTinnman0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Eastern Time Zone Raiding Guild <Salty Sea Men> is a newly formed guild of IRL friends that is looking for people to push progression in 4.3. Raid times would be Monday and Tuesday 4pm-6:30pm (PST). Recruiting for full time spots. At the moment tanks, dps and healers are needed for the core group. All applicants must have some raid experience,heroics are a plus. Please contact Erthero in game for more information, whisper or send in game mail.Erthero3 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 [A]<Short Bus All Stars> Lf Tank H10 progess Short bus all stars, in need of a Protection Paladin/Warrior for our 10m herioc progression group. Group is under new management and is going from super casual raiding scene into a more hardcore setting. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm-1am Realm time If interested apply at http://shortbusallstars.guildlaunch.com/ or contact Tenebrosity/Takanari in game for an interview.Syridian0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 [A] WTB heroic cunning of the cruel looking for a guild or competent person that can fill out a successful run each week to get me this trinket. Will pay 75k for the heroic version or 35k for the regular one. send me in game mail for more information.Auctioned0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 WTB Lvl 10+ guild I want to buy a level 10+ guild. Send in game mail or whisper about it and pricing etc etc. thanks.Chance0 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Looking for a Rogue on Assassinate Creed Looking for Rogue with ^ this quest, to help my bad geared rogue, if u are on Cenarius, Horde or Alliance and are on this Quest MSG me in-game on ^ this char, Johanitin, or Johaniten or even post here, i dont do enough dmg output on my rogue to solo him, any help would be appreciated :)Insänéqt0 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 <The Chosen> 2/8HM LF tank or heals w/ dps OS Current Progression: 2/8H DS (10), 8/8 DS Normal (10), 6/7H FL with Corrupted Firehawks (10) pre 4.3, 7/7 Normal FL (10) Our weekend group (10 man) is in need of a skilled tank with a DPS off-spec or a skilled healer with a DPS off-spec that has past experience of working on HM progressions. We prefer someone who has cleared all of DS on normal multiple times with an average equipped ilvl of 390 or higher since we are now pushing for HM progressions and gear lvl plays a major factor in these harder fights. We are looking for a pally/warrior tank or a druid healer to balance out the number of tier competition for each tier group as well as armor competition but any exceptional tank or healer with an exceptional DPS off-spec will work in our group composition. Our current group composition consists of: Tanks: DK & Druid Healers: Pally & Priest & ??? Melee DPS: Warrior & Bear Tank with DPS off-spec Ranged DPS: Warlock & Mage & Hunter & Shaman Our raid times for the weekend group consists of: Saturday: 6:30-10:30 ST Sunday: 6:30-10:30 ST (unless of course we finish early) Rules: 1. Attendance: We only raid 2 nights a week (Sat & Sun) therefore missing a raid night without letting an officer or raid leader know ahead of time about not being able to make the raid will not be taken lightly and you most likely will lose your spot the following week. 2. Performance: We are pushing for HM progression and if we feel that your performance is slacking or subpar we will have to look elsewhere to give the raid group the best chance at progressing. We run WoL parses each night and compare them with those in the top ranked to better improve our own performances for the next raid night. If you never research or constantly look for ways to improve your performance then this is probably not the guild for you since we do not carry anyone and expect the same from everyone in the group regardless of time spent in the guild. 3. Loot Complaints: Anyone constantly complaining about a piece of gear or tier not dropping will most likely be removed from the group and the guild since this always ruins the night for others in the raid group. We focus more on the actual encounters and not the loot because loot comes with time and this builds a strong toon as well group synergy by forcing players to overcome overwhelming odds at a gear disadvantage. 4. Loot Distribution: We use a system of one main-spec roll for normal loot, and then one main-spec roll for a specific tier group till everyone in those respective armor-type and tier groups have used their main-spec roll. Once all MS rolls have been used they are opened up again. We offer unlimited off-spec rolls and any Bind-on-Equip (BoE) items are considered for main-spec first then opened to off-spec for everyone to roll on. We do this to ensure that our group becomes stronger as a whole as opposed to one person getting all the loot quickly and "carrying" the rest of the group. We want everyone to feel as if they are pulling their own weight and by evenly distributing the loot, everyone stays on the same, level playing field. This encourages raiders to raid on the same toon rather than deciding to raid on an alt once their main no longer needs any gear and upsetting the balance for tier/armor rolls. If you are interested, have the skill and gear, and can make our raid times, please send an in-game mail or in-game whisper to Clarkiê, Greyson (my alt), Raynyn (GM), or Sheenhance (Raynyn's alt).Clarkiê4 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 4, 2012 Orange county WoW Meetup Group If anyone out there plays from the Orange County CA area, I'd like to invite you into this meetup group. We get together once a month, go out to dinner, talk about wow, things like that. I've already made many new friends through this, and wanted to extend the offer to others. The group can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/OCWoWgroup/ We also have a guild on Cenarius that people are welcome to join. (Not required for the meetup) I'll be posting this in general as welll, as being on Cenarius is not required. Our guild website can be found here. http://pwnyexpress.clangroups.comEribos5 Feb 4, 2012
Feb 3, 2012 393 Boomkin LF HM guild 393 Boomkin here LF a HM guild. I'm 2/8 HM experience and not willing to go Resto offspec(sorry!) as my current offspec is Feral pvp. Post here.Remained1 Feb 3, 2012
Feb 3, 2012 WTB: Teebu's Blazing Longsword Heyo people! As the title says, Looking to purchase Teebu's Blazing Longsword. I know it's quite rare these days, but if one does happen to pop up, please message me. Willing to buy from Alliance or Horde side via Neutral AH. Serious buyer that's willing to spend! :) Whisper Statusquo or Roflstompp in game. Thanks!Statusquo5 Feb 3, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Tank LF.. Skype me @ torontoraccoonRaccoonz0 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Firelands 25Man--Come one, come all! This Friday, February 3rd, at 4pm Server Time, <Annihilus> and friends will host a 25m Firelands run. If you have FL experience and want to bring any characters for any reason (ilvl 378 gear, rep, recipes), message either myself or Glados (Druid) either via mail or in tells for a Calendar invite. Please specify the role you will be (Tank/Dps/Healer) and any off spec role you may have. Raid invites will start around 3:45pm. Legendary Smouldering Essences and Seething Cinders are taken; however Eternal Embers are not. Their fate will be determined, possibly open roll. All other loot is Main Spec > Off Spec, open rolls. The plan is to go 6/7 and decide on a Ragnaros kill based on raid performance. Hope to see you there!Ishala0 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Battle Grounds Leveling are there any guilds out there Ally or Horde that have players leveling through Battle Grounds? I am looking for something new to do in the game and thought it would be a fun challenge.Zodrik0 Feb 1, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 WTT Lunar lanturn for Festival Im looking to exchange the lunar lantern(ally) for the festival lantern(Horde) contact me in game if your interestedAzkalani0 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Looking for Guild Shaman - 392 restoration / 382 enhancement http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Abahddonn/advanced Priest - 392 shadow / 392 holy / 395 pvp 4865 res http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Adeclaugus/advanced I'm looking for a guild that raids as well as pvps. all my previous guildmates and irl friends are off playing SW:TOR. So I'm looking for more people to play with. Looking for a guild that's at least level 20. last time I joined a level 1 guild it fell apart 2 months later. edit: updates avg ilvl. last guild didn't work out, looking for a new guild again. I won't air the grievances out in public. but if you need to know for guild app reasons, I will tell ya ingame in whisperAdeclaugus4 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Magical Misfits is looking for more Magical Misfits is a new guild currently looking for more members. We are accepting all lvls PvP or PvE.We are looking for more for our core raid group. Raid times will be on Tues. and Weds. at 9 pm server. Must be 18+ for a raid spot. We offer a easy going group that is drama free. For more info/invite pst an officer.Cyrii2 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 WTB level 25 Guild I'm interested in buying a level 25 guild. Please send me in-game mail for detail and pricing. Thanks.Zzi1 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 395 arms WAR LF heroic guild Hey there! Hizi here. I'm in the market for a new challenge. I'm looking to get involved in the heroic scene in a big way. I've currently got a couple of heroic Morchok kills but I would rather be working on heroic Blackhorn, and I think I'm the calibre of player to be doing so. I have a few rankings on World of Logs including 44K on Ultraxion (normal, 4.5 min kill) and 57K on madness http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4ilournelvhenzo1/sum/damageDone/?s=2680&e=2956#Hizi and I think a couple others... our raid leader hasn't been filing our reports accurately lately - they always appear as "unknown instance"... curious! Anyways. When "full" raid groups say they are full, but will consider exceptional players... I'm one of those players. I'm always completely prepared for a raid with consumables and more importantly - KNOWLEDGE. I have good availability regarding raid times but my ideal times are between 8-12 EST. I have maintained 100% raid attendance in my current guild for months. If I sound like I might be a fit for your guild, I'd love to discuss this further. I can be reached via this thread or in-game on Hizi or Hizie. Giddy up! Hizi out.Hizi0 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 (A) pally heals & hunter dps lf guild hello i am a holy pally ilevel 378 & my hunter friend is ilevel378 as well we are looking for a raiding/pvp guild if there are any recruiting i would love to hear from you.Yognaught0 Jan 30, 2012