Cenarius

Jan 28, 2012 397 ilvl 1/8hm,8/8 Rogue LF HM raiding guild My main is a 397 Rogue with 8/8 and 1/8 H experience. I'm currently looking to join a guild that is working on heroics. I can make any raid times and can link logs upon request. Respond to this post if you're intrested and I'll contact you in-game or through realID.Ezea7 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 [H] 394 mage LF weekly Firelands clear I'm on the last stage for the legendary staff & need about six more clears, or less with heroics, to get it made. I'm hoping there's a spot somewhere with some guild that can work. I can do it any day. I'm willing to barter! The thought that I won't get it made is really sad & frustrating. Anyone who can help? =(Lully0 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 26, 2012 <The Sundering> LF lock/hunter [A10] <The Sundering> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarius - US (PvE). We are currently looking to bolster our raid team in Dragon Soul and beyond. Website: thesundering.guildlaunch.com Progression: 7/8 DS 10N Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday @ 4-7 PST Our members are players with various real life commitments but who are still committed to spending our raid times progressing through new content. The holidays have hindered our progression a bit, but with that out of the way, we are looking to push into heroic modes in the near future. The following are our needs, but keep in mind, we are always willing to look at exceptional players of any role or class: Warlock Hunter These are all core spots. Applicants should have a decent understanding of the last 3 fights in DS on normal mode, be quick to learn, and be willing to contribute to the good of the guild. Bad attitudes and drama will not be tolerated, as this is an adult guild looking for like-minded, focused individuals to progress with. To apply, visit our site, thesundering.guildlaunch.com, or contact one of the following on Cenarius Alliance-side: Constantfade Unabated Edoran (RealID: haraway37@gmail.com) MyloricEdoran2 Jan 26, 2012
Jan 26, 2012 [A] <Razor> Recruiting Razor is currently looking to recruit: 1 Mage/Warlock/Rogue and 1 Paladin/Shaman healer with a dps off spec. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 6:15-10:00pm Server Time Progression: 7/8 DS You can contact: Anier, Ways, and Almandragon in game for more info.Ways2 Jan 26, 2012
Jan 26, 2012 <No Puggin Way> <No Puggin Way> is now recruiting. Looking for a few raiders to complete our raid team. In search of 2 RDPS (prefer Mage, Spreist, or warlock) and 2 MDPS (prefer Dk and rogue.) We raid Thursday and Sunday 7p - 10p server. Please feel free to contact myself (sylerroma) or xephyra with any questions. If we are not on, send an in game mail. No applications to fill out! *always accepting new members*Sylerroma0 Jan 26, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 WTB [Bracers of the Hunter-Killer] Hey ya'l, I'm looking for someone to craft Bracers of the Hunter-Killer for me, preferably Horde side if possible. Alliance works too, as I can get the mats over there, or if you wish, craft them, bring them to horde side, and I'll trade ya mats back for them. Whatevers cleaver and works for you! :-) I'm flexible! Drop me a response here or send me an ingame mail. Thanks!!!! ~XanthuXanthu1 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 [A] <Reality Check> (LVL11) PVPers & Casuals RC is looking to build an in guild PVP section. We are looking for consistent players focused mainly on 2s, 3s*, 5s* and BG/RBGs*all performed with in guild teams. We currently do not have a full guild rbg team, and no rating yet. Multiple toons are ready, we just need more dedicated to the art of Player vs. Player. All classes desired. Already existing arena teams are welcome to join together. The goal is to have an independently operating pvp side to the guild, with chances for players to flip between pve and pvp content. PVP officers are ready to build teams. Currently 10 man PVE is filled. Please contact Petdragon/Petfox in game, or any officer, about joining for this build. Additionally, we always have room for any casual players, levelers, couples and families. Mature guild, drama extinguished quickly, very active officers and leadership. We look forward to hearing from you.Petdragon0 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 WTB or WTT for (H) Lunar-Event Pet Looking for the Lunar Event Horde pet, I can trade you the Alliance Version, or gold. let me know thanks! Update. Finally got one. And no don't mind the hijack at all.Vizor3 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 How Is Horde Side Cenarius PvP? ^ horde, How is your PvP?Insänéqt3 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 delete deleteDeflect0 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Eternal Dragons 3/8HR LF immediate healer. Eternal Dragons is a 10 man progressive raiding guild looking to round out their roster. We are looking for competent players who know their class and strive for heroic progression. Like the title says, we have an immediate raid spot for either a Holy paly/Resto druid but we are also accepting any of the following: Ele or enhance shaman Arms warrior Who we are: We are a relaxed guild who raids Tues,Wens,Thursday 6:30-10:00 server. We will supply you with food/flasks/pots most of the time. Heroic progression: Morchok- Dead Yor'sajh- Dead Zon'ozz- Working through black phases. Hagara- only a few pulls, working on other bosses. Ultraxion- Dead. What we expect from you: show up on time have a basic understanding of the heroic fights have a positive attitude and most importantly, have fun :P Feel free to ask any questions about us or any details I might have left out. You can leave a message here or Pm any of the following in game: Lunacris, Deathphoenix, ZerkzesDeathphoenix1 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 [A] <Method> Recruiting. Method is seeking competent raid members to fill our DS raiding groups, as well as general members for guild leveling and other achievements. For raiding positions, please have 6/8 10-man DS experience, although all applications will be considered. Visit us at method-cenarius.com If you have any questions please contact Leylata or Malitron in-game. Thanks!Leylata0 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 LF Guild I am looking for a guild doesn't have to be progressed just looking for a place to get some raiding done. I would prefer a 25 man but am open to 10's. I would like a guild that raids at least 3 nights a week. My raid times are very open so any times are good :) let me know here or in game if you think your guild may be a good fit. My raiding character is this hunter and I'm looking for a guild with an active need of one.Azkalani0 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Ignite lvl 25 Guild recruitng for Team3 10man Currently seeking 1 tank prefer dk or warr, 2 heals resto druid/holy pally, and 2 range dps warlock/hunter/mage. Looking for 380+ i lvl and with min 6/8 reg experience. Raid days will be twice a week tuesday from 8:30-11:30 server and Saturday 7-10 server. Looking for people who want to progress and eventually into hard modes. If interested please msg me in game or by mail on what position your applying for. Also note, willing to take other classes not listed for exceptional players.Keikö1 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Any guilds selling Dragonwrath? ISO this on alliance side. post price and time frame.Silentweaver2 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Washington?! Bored doing arch. >.> Anyone play from WA state? o.O </3 snow -.-Pokepokepoke0 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 [A] <Milkk for Kids> Recruiting for 10-man DS Milkk for Kids is recruiting for our 10-man Dragon Soul raid groups! We are looking for all roles, all applications considered. If you have good raid awareness and are looking for a place to gain experience with Cataclysm raid content, visit our website at mfk-cenarius.com! Any questions should be directed to Malitron or Leylata in-game! Happy Raiding!Leylata0 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 (A) BFS 1/8 Heroic RECRUITING Blackfire Sanctorm : We are primarily a 10man raiding guild. As a raiding guild, we put progression first - period. Members are expected to put the guild's progression ahead of their characters' and will do whatever it takes to assist the guild in moving forward. We are currently 1/8 Heroic in DS and 6/7 Heroic in Firelands What we are looking for: v Warlock v Restoration Shaman v Elemental Shaman v Frost DK v Shadow Priest v We are always looking for other exceptional players. What we expect: Ø Since we are trying to keep our raiders from sitting on the sidelines, we expect near 100% attendance. Ø Dedicated raiders that put the raid ahead of themselves Ø Understanding of all aspects of your class Ø Ability to adapt and learn quickly. Ø Near 100% attendance Ø Ability to take criticism and quickly address issues. Ø The ability determine the time for fun\joking and the time to be serious If you are interested or have any further questions please feel free to contact: Leadership: Mañapause (ALT 164) - Guild Master Darnassian, Perox – Officers Raiding Schedule: Tuesday: 6:30 -9pm Server Wednesday: 6-9pm Server Thursday: 7-9pm Server Website: http://bfs.enjin.com Bûbblicious0 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Macro question... Wondering if anyone knows about macro's well enough to help me with this. I know how to put /says, etc.. into a macro, but what I wanna know is if anyone out there knows if there is a way to macro /say commands that kick in when an item procs?Jinquilas2 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 (A) Sinestra 10 man. Anyone else out there like me who wants to make all their wasted time in T11 working on Sinestra worth something? I put so many attempts onto her it wasnt even funny then i had to work the night of our one and only kill >.< Anyways id like to put together a group to go in one night and just pound it out. Isnt a hard fight at all. That being said we all know what i mean by it not being a hard fight. People who tend to struggle with raid mechanics and overall performance with their class dont even ask me to come. I want old glorified raiders such as myself if we do good enough maybe the next week we will knock out H Rag 10. Post on here if interested or whisper me ingame. Depending on who i can get i may end up tanking due to the fact that i have experience tanking it as current content although would be most comfortable as DPS.Valkeri11 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 Looking for guild Hey everyone, I am looking for an early morning raiding guild, around 9am-1pm server time (at least 2 or so days during the week). I am looking to get into a guild also to start to do heroics with a regular group and hopefully move up to 10 or 25 mans and go from there. So if there is a guild out there or hell if there are people that just wanna get together and knock some runs down send me a message or a invite!Minoshiyal0 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Firelords look here. Any of your guilds selling firelord mount?Æro1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 New 10M Guild recruiting for DS 2n/week <Reverant Dawn> is a newly formed guild that is looking for people to push progression in 4.3. Raid times would be Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm (PST). Recruiting for full time spots. At the moment tanks, dps and healers are needed for the core group. All applicants must have some raid experience,heroics are a plus. Please contact Erthero in game for more information, whisper or send in game mail.Erthero0 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 PVP scene on Cenarius questions. Hello- I am a disc priest who recently returned to the game and can't seem to find people to play with. I was wondering if there were any PVP guilds in need of a decent PVP healer. I rarely nerd rage, and when I do it's never the blame game (unless I'm blaming necro strike!). So far I have not enjoyed RBGs much but may feel differently if I weren't forced to wait two hours for that tenth player, or listen to a bunch of angry people on vent. If there aren't any PVP-focused guilds I would like to know if the PVP scene is active here, and if there are any good hunters interested in 3s (yes, I actually like playing with hunters!). Thanks for your time and inevitable armory flames:)Havenry5 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Myst 2/8HM immediate spot Fire Mage As it say's we're looking for a fire mage we're a relaxed 2-3 day 10m that raid 8-11 Tues-Wednesday and sometimes during the week like Thursday or Mondays for progression. As of currently our tank quit game and we decided to have our boomer go tank so we have a spot wide open for fire mage to come in and be OP and pew pew on meters. What we expect: show up on time good attitude respect for fellow raiders have fun(most important) respect age(a few raiders are in there teens, including me. We're all very mature and good players.) Have relaxed schedule for sudden changes on off nights (mostly Thursday or Sunday or Monday) That's about it, like I said were a relaxed guild and were a 10m we strive to be better and expect nothing less from anyone recruited, so if your interested hit me back you can post on my.guildlaunch.com or talk to anyone thats a raider or higher is myst on cenarius. We'll need to see log's and a vent interview just to see what your like, I will also be checking this post but in game has more spunk to it so if you really want to be part of our little 10m guild then take the time to talk to us. Have a great day fellow WoW nerds, Peace. <3Sqwurrelly15 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 Fac Ut Vivas Do you guys exist anymore? :(Icesurfer3 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 5 Tab Bank for Sale Here is what remains in the bank at this time: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/wowscrnshot011212221657.jpg/ I am looking to sell the guild as is. It was just a bank alt but im starting over on a new server. So its a lvl 1 guild with a 5 bank tab. Guilds name is Quick E Mart Im taking offers and please post here as im not on the old server all to often anymore.Bizniz0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 390e disc LF madness before reset Not looking for a team, just looking to sub. Guild's been to 2% several times, still refining our strat, but done for the week. PST me in game or reply w info/questions, thx. (rID mskimberiy@aol.com - no note, no add)Discoßubble0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Need Cinderbloom, whiptail and elementium ore As the title says I am looking for bulk of all 3, paying 20g per stack on the Cinderbloom, 15g per stack on Whiptail and 100g per stack on Elementium ore. If you have any please message me in game or CoD. Thank you.Shaylinn0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 PIE OR CAKE??????????? DEFO PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Armrest1 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 <Climax>-US Cenarius- 2/8 DS HM, Recruiting <Climax> on US Cenarius- 8/8 DS Normal, 2/8 DS Heroic is currently recruiting an exceptional resto/ele shaman, boomkin/resto druid, and shadow/heals priest. for heroic progression. Raid times are Tues/Sun/Mon 6PM-10PM Pacific Please apply at our website: http://climax.dkpsystem.com/ or send a tell in game to: Skragenoth Skragnome Delita Jezzyka Howlardstern Kaeiri Spacegoat Skragenoth2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 386 Prot Pally LF Weekend Raiding Guild Since the new school year has started I can't commit to a weekly raiding schedule and I am searching for a guild that needs a tank and raids on the weekend. You can armory me for more information or we can set up a vent interview. I have above 102.4% CTC coverage. I currently dropped engineering and mining and making a switch to Alchemy/LW or perhaps Alchy/BS I had a lot of fun raiding heroic Firelands before the patch hit, but have not tried Regular DS raid because I took a break before 4.3 went live. I am extremely committed and loyal if treated with respect. I love collecting achievements and progressing through the game. Thanks, Derp Derpshield3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Need help rebuilding my guild! The guild was made just after the release of Cata. At a certain point several core members decided to transfer away and the guild died shortly thereafter. If there is anyone who would be willing to help invite members and help bring the guild back, I would be forever greatful. We are listed in the Guild Finder, or you can pst/mail me in game for an invite. The guild has the typical stuff. Vent, 7 GB tabs, free guild repairs etc.. plus the perks of a level 13 guild. Thanks so much gang! And good luck in your adventures! =) VeldynVeldyn0 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Myst's Shady Loot Practices Last night I pugged DS 10 with a group from Myst. Insignia of the Corrupted Mind dropped from Yor'ashj, and the item was rolled for. I had the highest roll until a late roll came in from a warlock, Wyvn, "winning" him the trinket. Thinking I lost the roll, I continued on with the raid. When we started putting in heroic Ultraxion attempts, people we porting in and out to swap around gear to maximize DPS to meet the tight requirements. To my surprise, Wyvn had not equipped the trinket. Thinking that he had just forgotten and needed to be reminded to equip his upgrade that would provide the group with more DPS, I said something about it both to him in whisper and to raid. I got no response. A few attempts later, somebody asked Wyvn in vent about the Darkmoon Card: Volcano he was still using, something along the lines of "you're still using that thing?" Wyvn responded that it was better than anything he had. Confused, I asked again about the trinket, and received only evasive answers from the raid. At that point, I decided to check the other casters in the raid, and to my surprise, Acena, a shadow priest (and the Myst guild leader) and one of the people I beat on the initial role, had the trinket. An armory search shows that Acena obtained the trinket last night; she did not have it before it dropped in DS, even though I was told by members of Myst that Acena had obtained the trinket a few weeks ago, and that nothing shady was going on. Its unfortunate that this dishonesty occurred in what was otherwise a good and seemingly enjoyable raid, and it is also unfortunate that at this point, nothing can be done beyond this forum post. I hope that everyone who reads this keeps it in mind and thinks twice the next time they are considering PUGging with Myst members.Saturas3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Cenarius Facebook Group Hit it up here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164767346938123/Raffi16 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Resto Shammy LF Home Hello Cenarius. My raid group took a small break before christmas and I am just now getting back into things. Found out my RL quit so the group fell apart so I am in dire need of a new home to raid in. Here are a few things to note/what I am looking for: -prefer a mostly if not all adult guild 21+ -raid times that start no earlier than 7pm server. End time doesn't make a difference. -Im MS resto and I want to heal in raids. I do have a nice enhance and ele set, and i don't mind dpsing sometimes, but I mainly want to heal. -You can find me on Relabella, Amby, or Stelaris. Thanks for reading<3Relabella0 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 WTB lvl 10-13 Guild Im looking to buy a lvl 10-13 guild, number of bank tabs is not important. Please contact me in game if you have one to discuss price.Azkalani0 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 7, 2012 387 MM Hunter LF Casual Raiding Guild Long-time WOW player (since Vanilla, but recently just returned to the game back in March and was originally on Hellscream) looking for casual raiding guild that is doing current end game content. I just now literally relocated to this server from Dentarg, which is one of the worst servers in terms of overall progression. I come from an adult-only guild and would prefer the same. Because of the lack of progression of my old guild, as well as my inability to find suitable pugs, I don't have the highest level gear at the moment and have to rely on my weekly valor cap, as well as raid finder. However, I know my class, am a hard worker/fast learner, and am willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my character, whether its reforging or testing a new spec, and am always open for advice from my fellow players on how to improve my performance. A casual, laid-back/drama-free/adult-only guild would be an ideal fit for me. I'm not looking for a guild with a raid team that yells/screams if we wipe. Thanks for taking the time to read this!Maxioso1 Jan 7, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 <FUROR> recruiting any Healers <FUROR> is recruiting exceptional players to push through DRAGON SOUL. We plan on going 8/8 Heroic so all applicants must have the desire/skill to compete and learn quickly at higher levels of progression. Our roster is primarily made up of mature, easy going, working professionals and family-types that want to have a good time raiding endgame content. Drama is virtually non-existent and people who join <FUROR> often comment on our stability, fairness and organization. Taking raiders with these attributes is what allows us to achieve hardcore progress while raiding casual hours. Our Current Needs:(All times are Pacific Standard Time) Team TFK 8/8N 1/8H Raid Times: 8:45PM - 12:00AM PST on Tues/Thurs/Sun *first pull at 9PM • Healers Feel free to apply with any class. Responsible and talented raiders will always earn a spot if they can perform.We pride ourselves in being competent raiders who read strategies before raid times and actively search for new ways to kill bosses and clear end-game content. If you believe that you can be an asset to our guild, we encourage you to post an application on our website at www.FURORGUILD.com Feel free to pm me (Zabza) in game with any questions or on the forums at the website!Zabza2 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Malcontent looking for more Malcontent is looking for more members we are a new guild that is growing. We are looking for more to raid with we are a 25 man raiding guild. Raid time is Sat at 8 30 sever. There are always someone on and groups runing stuff. We are not only takeing 85s we would be glad to have any lvl so come check out our new family of wow players it maybe just the home you where looking for. For more info pst Malkori or Me in game or send mail Ty have a great dayCyrii0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 guild for sale lvl 13 ally guild 5 bank tabs for sale 10k or best offer pst if im online or send mail. SOLDKonvyct0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 WTB a lower level guild I dont want anything fancy, perhaps a level 5+. Thanks so much and take careMoosedrool0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 [A] <Reality Check> Recruiting-10mans & PVP Reality Check - Lvl 6 Contact Petdragon/Petfox in game. Friendly environment. No drama. Active leadership. Helpful members. Open recruiting for any level toon to keep low level ranks active. PVE: Specifically looking Rogue, Shaman (Any spec OS Heals pref), Lock. We will gladly pull you through dungeons and help gear if needed. Raiding experience desired in FL and LFR DS. Not necessarily required. Experienced leaders will guide. Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thurs flex nights. 2/3 of these a week. 5:30-8 server. PVP: We are looking for active pvp players of any levels. We desire to have an in house PVP section pushing RBGs and Arenas. Couples/Families encouraged to play together. Teams built will take relationiships into consideration.Petdragon2 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Hagara Pickpocket I don't have time to raid regularly anymore, but I'm a terrible person and I want to rock the first stage daggers anyway. I'm looking for a guild that'll be willing to let me jump in and pickpocket the goods off of Hagara. I'm willing to donate to a guild bank. I don't check the forums very often, but please send me an in-game mail if you think your raid can help.Malifex0 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Darkmoon Deathmatch So, it seems like the top PvP guilds on the server are just camping this thing every 3 hours. I would like people to post here so we can all join together and defeat them and actually have a chance at the chest. It occurs every 3 hours and it's a loot the chest type deal like the Gurubashi Arena. Post here if you're interested and I'll get back to you!Paralysized3 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 <A> paralysis-Cenarius LFM Tanks/Healers/DPS <Paralysis> Is looking for new Member for Our 10m DS run. We were 6/7 H-FL In 4.2 currently 7/8 Normal DS. Raid Days/Times Tuesday, Thursdays, Sundays 9pm - 12am (pst Server). Pst for more Info Thanks About Us: Paralysis, Our goal is to become a top 100 us guild in the world with a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We have fun when it's time to have fun and we are serious when we need to get down to business on boss fights. We encourage all great players to apply for a raid position. We use Loot Concuil as our loot system and our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9pm-12pm. We have a dedicated PVP night on Monday nights from 8pm to whenever, however, the PVP night is not mandatory. If you have further questions or concern feel free to contact me in game on Szazaroth. Thank you for taking an interest in Paralysis. Recruitment needs: Warrior- Tanks/Dps- high Death Knight- Tank/Dps- high Paladin- Holy/Tank/Dps- high Druid- Restro/Balance/M-Dps- high Shaman- Restro/Dps- high Warlock- High Mage- High Hunter- High Rogue- Low Priest- Holy/Dis/Dps- high Raid Times/Days Tuesday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) Thursday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) Sunday- 9pm-12am ( Server-PST) clean up Message me on Cenarius on Szazaroth Or Real id Trolornx2@gmail.com Thanks -szazSzazaroth3 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 385 High end Retadin looking For Progression Mainspec Ret 386, Offspec Prot 384 Looking for Progression Raiding guild 8/8 and/or 1/8H Central US, and Canada is my timezone, and I usually log off WoW by 11 server, I'm human and I do have my limit, going a little later once and a while is fine with me. Starting time doesn't matter to me. 6:00 to 10:00 server is usually what I aim but slight variation is fine with me. Started Playing late BC, Didn't get into raiding until Start of Wrath. I have a Working Mic and Ventrillo. I usually PvP a lot with my friends for laughs, just recent i'm starting to get into serious pvp but that doesn't affect my raids. I proudly maintain a 100% attendance rate for raids on exception of emergency's and holidays. This is my main and I take pride in that. I research my class, mix and match specs to min/max my dps. I'm really looking for a guild that has fun and is laid back off raid, but is able to come together and be serious about raiding while still laughing and having some fun doing it. If there's any questions feel free to Email me at Infinity.thaibonn@gmail.com, or add me on real id with the same address. Thank you for your consideration, and have a nice day. Also Looking for Serious 2k+ 3s team, LF frost/unholy DK + disc priest/Resto shammyRamirus0 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Ancients of Azeroth<A> 6/8 DS LFM for Before going into the specifics, we are always open to all classes. If you feel you are exceptional at what you do and feel that you can compete with our raiders, we encourage you to apply. We are an Alliance raiding guild located on the Cenarius (PST) server. iLevel does not make the player, but it is expected of each raider that he be geared, gemmed and enchanted properly for serious consideration. Below is a current list of what we are seeking. Please note: Just because your class is shows as a 'low need' dont get discouraged, as once again. We are always looking for exceptional players, as well as raiders who cant commit to a full time slot but have their head in the game. Mage - High Druid - Feral - high (DPS) Resto - Low Warlock - High Paladin - Holy - Medium/Low Ret - Low Prot - High Hunter - Medium/Low Warrior - Prot - Medium DPS - Low Death Knight - Low Priest - Low Heals - Medium Shadow - High Rogue - Low Shaman - Heals - High DPS - Low Ancients of Azeroth is currently 5/8 DS, 7/7 FL and 2/7 hm, and we have recently begun an effort to demand more of our members. Once we go 8/8 in DS we plan on hitting the heroics hard. Our current 25 man raid schedule is as follows: Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid and end at 10:00 server give or take 5 mins but never run much past that. Monday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST Tuesday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST Thursday 6:00-10:00 p.m. PST As a guild we provide both feasts and flasks for all those attending raids. We also have a guild bank full of performance pots available for purchase at half the current auction house prices. As a raider you are also entitled to guild enchants and repairs (please note this is for those with a raider rank within the guild). Loot is done through EPGP and seems to be very balanced and fair when it comes to distribution. For voice communication we use Mumble and ask that raiders have a way to both listen and communicate effectively. Inquiries can be sent in-game to Habaki or Badmuthaeffr Best of luck to all future applicants! I guess this is where we put the important links: Apply at: http://forum.ancientsofazeroth.net/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Ancients+of+Azeroth WOL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/10415/5/Habaki25 Jan 3, 2012