Cenarius

Jun 28, 2016 Misfits of Lordaeron gg ninjasDolvar0 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 18, 2016 <The Exiled Ones> Looking for more members! We are a newly formed guild on Cenarius. Me, along with a close group of friends decided to make a new guild before the Legion expansion launched in hopes to create a large friendly social atmosphere that people would love to be a part of. That being said there will still be heavy focus on endgame conten with one of the officers heading PvP and another heading PvE. Everyone is welcome to join whether you are new to the game or a seasoned vet. Just please be at least 18 years of age. If you have anymore questions or concerns just add my b-tag (eccentric#1511)Chodle0 Jun 18, 2016
Jun 16, 2016 [A] 5/13 Mythic <Death Panel> Recruiting Death Panel [ALLIANCE] is currently recruiting dedicated and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we progress through Mythic raiding. We are a semi-casual, hardcore raiding guild but we have a mix of other interests. While we love having fun (and yes, we do have fun!) we focus on progression as much as possible during our raid times which are as follows: Wednesdays: 7:30-9:30pm PST Fridays: 7:30-10:30pm PST Saturdays: 7:30-10:30pm PST While we are currently not looking for tanks, we encourage all classes to apply. DEATH KNIGHT: HIGH (DPS) DRUID: LOW (FERAL / MOONKIN W/ HEALER OS) PALADIN: HIGH (DPS / HEALER) SHAMAN: MEDIUM (DPS / HEALER) ROGUE: HIGH HUNTER: MEDIUM MAGE: LOW PRIEST: HIGH ( HOLY / DISC) WARRIOR: HIGH (DPS) MONK: LOW (DPS / HEALER) WARLOCK: HIGH Feel free to contact me in PM or add me on Battlenet Geekissexy#1544 WEBSITE: http://deathpanel.shivtr.com/ We look forward to hearing from you!Melfuriah3 Jun 16, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 Buying Overpowered Chicken Splitter paying 4k WTB Overpowered Chicken Splitter Subject says it, paying 4k, CoD.Tendo0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 LF Mythic HFC runthrough 50k I'm looking for much better prices than people are offering. Contact me in game if you can provide the run.Grán0 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Bloody Coins Achievement Hello all, Recently I have helped guildes finish this achievement and want to start offering it to others. If you add me on nra4#6622 we can negotiate price. Average time is around an 60-90 mins for 2000 coins Vengeful Porcupette can be purchased for 100 coins each - Can be caged and resold Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast can be purchased for 500 coins Fire-Water title will be earned with the 2000 coin achievement 5 sales done 4 - Fire-Watchers 1 - Mount Link to other page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745234492Fraan0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 . friends please go here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744254334Melchey12 Jun 1, 2016
May 26, 2016 Looking for Blackrock Bulwark Will buy or trade it from you, its the http://www.wowhead.com/item=118874/blackrock-bulwark#dropped-by. Really need the shield for a sick transmog, hit me up if you are willing to trade or buy it.Asmr1 May 26, 2016
May 24, 2016 Stay Of Execution - Cenarius - 10/13H HFC Currently 10/13H HFC seeking to add more raiders to our ranks to finish out Draenor and into Legion content. CURRENTLY SEEKING -TANK -HEALERS Many of our toons are raiding mythic content. Together as a group we've only been raiding seriously for about 3 months. Come join our ranks as we move into Legion! For more information please contact me at battle tag werdnayad#1190Adeaton0 May 24, 2016
May 19, 2016 <AK> Mythic HFC Sale 20% off original prices Hello potential buyers! <AK> is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel Gold is the only accepted payment on Cenarius. General Details for raid runs: - Alliance Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 15-20. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 3-4 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible.[/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List HELLBREACH - 240K Hellfire Assault - 80K Iron Reaver - 80K Kormrok - 160K HALLS OF BLOOD - 240K Kilrogg - 80K Hellfire High Council - 80K Gorefiend - 160K BASTION OF SHADOWS - 280K Shadow-lord Iskar - 120K Socrethar the Eternal - 120K Tyrant Velhari - 160K DESTRUCTOR'S RISE - 560K Fel Lord Zakuun - 160K Xhul'horac - 240K Mannoroth - 280K THE BLACK GATE Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) Archimonde - 640K (no mount) PACKAGES 13/13M -2.5M (with mount) 13/13M - 1.6M (no mount) 12/13M - 1.2M Prices are subject to negotiation, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 7:30PM to 11PM PST on Tuesday. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Raider > Buyer. You will receive any items that are not wanted by Raiders in the group. Our main raid's average iLevel is 740, so there are a large number of mythic items (ilvl720-735) currently being disenchanted. And for Tier Tokens you would be rolling against our raiders since it has a chance to be WF/Socket. What time do you guys usually run HFC? <AK> HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 7:30PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 11PM PST. Add my btag Jason#12142 or Sidoh#1149 if you have any other questions.Sänguinary0 May 19, 2016
May 14, 2016 [H] The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *new* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii0 May 14, 2016
May 10, 2016 [A] Dawn Eternal - Recruitment 5/13M Dawn Eternal is a laid back progression based guild always on the lookout for exceptional players to raid with and to join our family and home. Here is some more info about is, if you think this is a place you could call home or want to know anything more about us, my Btag is a the bottom feel free to ask me anything :) Class needs as of 03/12/16: Tank - Medium Ranged - Very High Melee - Medium (High for Death Knights) Healer - Low Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Mon/Tues/Wed We raid 6:30pm- 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. We are 13/13h and 3/13m looking to push a head, we are looking to fill out our mythic roster and press further into mythics. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.com/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=881f76cf400c444af942fef2ad7de7ae If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information hit me up Avalon#1534, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Avaloñ9 May 10, 2016
May 2, 2016 Wrought from Ruin I used to play with this guild back in vanilla. Was trying to reach some of the guildies from back in the day. Old character name was Jaymu.Themanpimp5 May 2, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Frost/Arcane mage LF raid/Pvp guild I'm returning to wow getting ready for legion, I'm looking for a fun and active pve/pvp guild that does stuff and events.Prindy0 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 9, 2016 Mythic HFC carries, four boss package <Last Pull> is selling a four-boss Mythic Hellfire Citadel package. Join us in Hellfire Citadel for: Mythic Hellfire Assault Mythic Iron Reaver Mythic Kormrok Mythic Hellfire High Council Loot will be on Master Loot. Any loot that drops that you can use is yours if you want it. Otherwise, it will be DE'ed or distributed to our raid for OS. These runs will happen on Tuesdays, starting at 7 server. Plan on an hour or so. No knowledge of the fights is required. You would be welcome to join us in Teamspeak if you choose. Cost: Cost: 250K, payment made before the first pull. Our website can be found at www.lastpull.com for more information about us. <Last Pull> was established in 2007, and we have built our guild on a foundation of integrity. You can be assured that everything will be done as-stated. Contact Earrl in-game, or at btag: slimey42#1203 for more information.Earrl1 Apr 9, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 DBD~7/13M~Ret,Spriest,Rogue,Warlock,Boomkin Add my battle id Absense#1989 ~~ HYJAL~~ server ** Check out our Awesome Recruitment Video!!! - ** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iacgdcMUu8k** http://dbdguildh.guildlaunch.com I ask applicants to be atleast 715 and have legendary ring. Willing to X-Realm trial. 7/13M 13/13H Very high needs for Shadow Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Boomkin, Ret Paladin. Exceptional players regardless of spec always welcome to apply. http://dbdguildh.guildlaunch.com Our Raid Schedule is: Tuesdays: 6-9pm Pacific Wednesdays: 6-9pm Pacific Thursdays: 6-9pm Pacific EPGP loot distribution.Proverbial0 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 Deities and Demigods is recruiting warlocks! Hello readers, Deities and Demigods(13/13 HHFC) is recruiting two warlocks for our weekday raid team to fill out our team and move in to mythic progression. Raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM to 11PM central, attendance for both nights is expected unless notification is given ahead of time. We use Ventrillo for voice chat and Master loot for loot distribution. While you do not need to talk in vent you are expected to listen and communicate efficiently. Candidates should posses a relaxed, polite and helpful personality as we are not a hardcore progression guild. Just a group of friends that enjoys raiding together. That being said there is a fair bit of mature content discussed in and out of raid time. Understanding and skill with your class, spec, the raid, and possessing raid awareness would all be preferred traits as well as an ilvl minimum of 710. Being new to raiding will not affect your chances negatively if you meet some combination of the above and possess a drive to improve your performance. Please add and contact Zantetsukun#1757 with your questions, Serious applicants only please.Runeflash0 Apr 7, 2016
Mar 23, 2016 <A> Enìgma 5/13 M Recruiting Is the future of your raiding a mystery? Find the answer to your puzzle with Enìgma. Now recruiting progression-minded individuals. We are 13/13 H and 5/13 Mythic HFC. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Enìgma> is a relatively new adult guild of experienced raiders. We are always recruiting exceptional players for our core mythic raid team. We believe having a relaxed & fun raid environment is highly important but we are all progression-focused individuals. If you're an awesome player, who likes to kill stuff, we want you raiding with us. If you're interested, come check us out one raid night, we'd love to have you. You can read more about us & our guidelines at www.enigma.gamerlaunch.com HFC - 13/13H 5/13M RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Friday 5PM-8PM Server/8PM-11PM EST Currently recruiting exceptional players, with particular interest in: a DPS with heals OS (or heals with DPS OS) ranged DPS (including elem shammy, shadow priest, warlock) a DPS with a tank OS CONTACT INFO: Athiee#1576 Kaeiri#1101 Avelmi#1119Kaeiri1 Mar 23, 2016
Mar 22, 2016 <BP Cleanup Crew> Recruitment Needs As everyone knows this expansion is drawing to an end and a new one will probably come after. Like most expansions some guilds lose members and thus have a need to replenish their player pool. We are not one of those guilds. We are not recruiting. Get out of our thread.Thank you and have a wonderful day.Ricesurfer30 Mar 22, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 WTS: [Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt] WTS: [Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt] Please know about the item and offer appropriately. http://www.wowhead.com/item=4354Lénä0 Mar 11, 2016
Feb 27, 2016 <A> 701 Hpriest LF Cross Realm Raid Team N/H Xp: 13/13N 13/13H 5/13M 701ilvl (723Hpally/722Rshaman) Sun/Mon/Wed any time after 5pm EST Hello! I am looking for a guild to join to help with your raids! My paladin and Shaman I do not play anymore and do not desire to seek mythic progression on those two. But I would LOVE to play this priest and heal. However, on my server the guilds are slim and the two that I am in on the shaman and paladin are either no longer raiding this xpac or only doing a mythic push. So I would like to join your guild and help you all in your progression! I do not care if you're 1/13N, I just want a guild I can do some progression with that is not mythic (atm). I would prefer that you are not over 5/13H because I do not want to play catch up! I want something that will last a while and give me something to do! So I'm looking for a guild somewhere between 1/13N and 5/13H! I play Holy, not disc and not shadow! I know the strats and can help you all if you have any questions about a boss! I am relaxed and laid back but on time and knows what to do and works well with others. I do NOT want to realm transfer atm, I would simply like to add you on Btag and you toss me an invite when its raid time! Now I am willing to give up my spot if you find a player on your server who will be a permanent addition to your team! Money is tight for me atm so I do not want to transfer just yet! But I want to raid and not PUGS! If I seem like a good match for your guild add me and lets talk! Leaving a note here will be helpful so I know who is adding me and what you have to offer! Thank you! Phatori#1304Singard0 Feb 27, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 New alliance guild on Cenarius needs you! <Last Rites>Alliance(US) Cenarius, ISO Active individual’s for Weekend progression. Looking at 8pm-11pm Saturday and Sunday Evenings I need reliable players of all classes to fill the roster immediately. 690 ilvl req, Current leadership has 8/13 Mythic experience, and would like to get the group rolling quickly. add epos#1436 and visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/1127016630662333/Epøs0 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 (H) Pwny Express Recruiting For Mythic HFC Pwny Express is an adult-managed, raiding guild on Cenarius-US. We have 3 guilds, two Horde: Pwny Express and Pwny Excess (overflow guild), and 1 smaller alliance guild Pwny Express Alliance for the two-faction folks. We enjoy providing a drama-free friends and family atmosphere where raiding is important, but second to ensuring everyone has fun. For us, raiding is relaxation after work, not another job, yet we're still competitive with the hard(er) core guilds! We seek only mature team players who share our guild-first, friends-first mindset, putting people before pixels as we strive to create a guild to take pride in. Our raid team (13/13 HFC) is actively recruiting for HFC mythic. Our raid times: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays - 630pst/930est to 915pst/1215est (pm) Alt raid night: Fridays - 630pst/930est to 915pst/1215est (pm) Our main needs as of 12/26/15: We need all classes and specs! For our raid team, we’re looking for folks that know their specs and the fights and are willing to work together with a team. We’re always open to nonraiding folks as well and have a lot of guildies that join us in mumble as they collect battle pets, PVP, and work on achievements. Checkout our guild Facebook page at pxguild.com. If you have any questions about a raid spot please ask us here or whisper Persiphony, Maralisu, or Githui in game. If you’re interested in general in joining our guild, whisper an officer in game. Happy Adventuring!Maralisu3 Feb 7, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Late night Challenge modes/Raiding/pvp HI guys.. Seasoned raider here looking for some late night content runs. Pst me if you are like-minded. Usually on about 10pm EST till 3 or 4am CheersPiruin0 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 22, 2016 Ally25 <Dawn Eternal> M/Tu/W 6:30-10:30 Class needs as of 4/19/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae21 Jan 22, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 730 tank LF mythic guild (ret OS) max ring most tank damage logs 95%+ 13/13 H ret OS 726 with 735 ring LF weekday raids 6 pm server or laterKamerheimer0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Resto/balance Druid Looking For raiding Guild i havent raided before, however i learn easily, and im great at listening and taking critisim. i've played wow for almost 6 years, and i've decided to finnale do something other than level alts and mess about in PvP. im really not quite sure how to go about starting to gear up, but im hoping i could find a group that i can learn from. theres bound to be mistakes until i get a grip on what i should actualy be doing.Lightofearth0 Jan 9, 2016
Dec 25, 2015 WTB [Elunarian Vest] need it for mog! can do alliance or horde, whisper me at Alliance: Damnable, Chipskylark, Darregil Horde: Finkletotem, Finklestab, Smackle thanks!Damnable0 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 (H) <Divine Legion> is recruiting <Divine Legion> is an upcoming raiding guild searching for new players looking to start their journey through WoD's raids! Our raid team is being made so we do not have a solid schedule yet, however we are looking to coordinate one in the near future. If you are interested or have any questions whisper me in-game or leave a reply below! Hope you'll join us!Ehkamo2 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 16, 2015 The Rebellious is recruiting The Rebellious is a brand new guild to Cenarius that was founded by a small group of friends. We have big plans for raiding and rateds. While we may have big plans, we need the bodies! We need dedicated raiders and PvPers! If you're just leveling, if you want to start new in another guild, or if your current guild just isn't doing it for you anymore, then join us today! In order to grow, we need you! Pst Elifell or Kellistis in game for an invite!Elifell0 Dec 16, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Resto Druid looking for casual raiding guild So I just created a new account - played since Vanilla but haven't raided since WotLK. If you've been on the server from the beginning you might know my old main Fiercedeity or one of my various alts. Anyways, I'm looking to join a guild and eventually ramp up into raiding. If you're looking for a top tier healer, I'm your man.Returns1 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 4, 2015 [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS Greetings <Helms Elite> an Alliance raiding guild that transferred to Whisperwind 9/28/15 and we are recruiting for core raid spots! About <Helms Elite>: Helms Elite formed as a raiding guild at the end of Vanilla and began raiding with the release of Burning Crusade. Guild leadership that started in Vanilla is still in place. Primarily located on the Lothar server ( as Alliance ) the guild did spend time on Chog'all ( as Horde ) for the MoP expansion and returned to Lothar and the Alliance for WoD. As one of the servers on line at release, Lothar was home to many top raiding guilds. However over the years and not unlike many servers, the active raiding player base has dwindled and now struggles to support the few active raiding guilds. Whisperwind: Our move to Whisperwind is an exciting time for the guild, with plans to expand our raiding roster to 20+ and continue our focus of clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel and moving on to Mythic. Long term we seek to be an active part of the raiding community on Whisperwind. Raid Times: Progression Raid Group – 7/7H - 10/10H - 13/13H HFC ■Tuesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Wednesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Sunday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) This group is about progression and pushing to be the best at all times. Recruiting: Tanks: We have a strong interest in applications from Non-DK tanks Healers: accepting applications DPS: We have a strong interest in exceptional ranged dps players Raiding Focus: Our raiding focus is to clear all current tier raid bosses in Heroic/Mythic We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We're looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill our rosters. Requirements: ■ Age 17+ and in control of your online gaming time. ■ Know your class. We expect your best performance at all times. ■ Take constructive criticism and direction when need be. ■ Research the basics of boss fights on your own time. ■ Show up on time, and ready. ■ Good raid awareness. Do not stand in fire. ;] ■ The ability to listen and speak on Teamspeak3 during raids. ■ Be open-minded, laid-back and not easily offended. ■ Don't be an elitist. Show us you're good by actions, rather than words. ■ Computer/internet that can run World of Warcraft (especially while in a raid environment) without any issues. Contact: If you're interested in joining our team, you can contact any of our Officers. BattleTags: ■ Squizz: Squizz#1910# ■ Rettuclos: Rettuclos#1494 ■ Dedaol: Dedaol#1914 Feel free to whisper us in game for information Website: Feel free to visit our site and fill out an app. www.helmselite.comSquízz0 Dec 4, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 new to horde side looking for a guild New horde player looking for a friendly social guild looking to get more I to wow and eventually get into raidingUgotamageit0 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 new to horde side looking for a guild New horde player looking for a friendly social guild looking to get more I to wow and eventually get into raidingUgotamageit0 Dec 3, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over.Kazrak0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [A] 9/13H looking for more DPS! Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 10/10 H BRF 12/13 N and 9/13 H. Xul at 5% We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (low) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (low) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770 If having problems connecting to those two you can always message me - Btag hanandcor#1477 I can get you over to a recruiting officer. Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Làdytotems2 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 <No Action Bars> 5/13 Mythic Now Recruiting! Basic Guild Information: Guild: No Action Bars - no-action-bars.enjin.com Faction: Horde Server: Mal'ganis (Normal/CST) Battlegroup: Stormstrike About Us: No Action Bars was created on October 18th, 2011. We have been raiding together since tier 13 and strive to down mythic content in a timely manner. Our current goal is to push into mythic Hellfire Citadel until Legion drops. The guild provides our Team with what they need to raid; such as gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. In return we hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy yourselves while doing so. Past Progression: Tier 16 14/14M Siege of Orgrimmar Tier 17 4/7M Highmaul Tier 17 7/10M Blackrock Foundry Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 H, 5/13M Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. We are currently recruiting for our mythic roster. Current Needs: All classes encouraged to apply. [DPS] Warrior - High Priest - High Rogue - High Mage - High Shaman - Med Warlock - Med DK - Med Monk - Med [Healer] Druid If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to apply on our guild website and we will get back to you in a timely manner. All Exceptional Apps will be considered regardless of our current needs. Applications: http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Contacts: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Pasidious#1105 - Officer/Raid Leader Toradoshi#1592 - Officer Talonish#1783 - VeteranKrixus0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 [A] Looking for an old friend. Hey, trying to get a hold of Icyee here on the alliance side. I'm trying to figure out if Icyee ever played Horde on Gurubashi back in Vanilla with that name? If anyone ever see's Icyee online please direct him here?Crittykat0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 LF Weekend Raiding Guild What's Up looking for a alliance guild that is progressing in Mythic, I'm a 713 MM Hunter 13/13H HFC 1/13M (Killrogg) , ... due to work schedule WILL REALM TRANSFER!!!! BattleTag is - BattleRod12N#1609 Thank you in advanced for taking the consideration and time to look into my thread.Vozmezdiye0 Nov 1, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Death Panel [A] Cenarius 12/13(H) 13/13(N) Death Panel [A] on Cenarius is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 12/12 N and 12/13 H HFC We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (Medium) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Low), Holy (High) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Medium) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Medium) , Restoration (High) *** DRUID: Restoration (Medium), Feral (Low), Balance(High), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (High) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (Low), Shadow (Low) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Claryta: Era#1373 Thededd: Thedave#1616 Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Claryta0 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Prosapia Recruiting 13/13, 7/13H Sun,Mon 8yr => Prosapia <=- Is recruiting! On the Cenarius server HFC 13/13, 7/13 Heroic. Raiding on Sunday 6-9 and Monday 6-9. Looking for DPS and a Healer. Repairs and Guild bank. Contact me Seledor or Gieneard in game. Friendly environment and a lot of fun. 8 yr old guildSeledor2 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 707 Rogue LF Weekend guild 12/13 N - 5/13 H Looking for anytime between late friday and midday sunday. add Lloren#1771Lloren0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [A] <Late Crew> 13/13 H, DPS Tuesday Dear Diary, First raid night of the week and I logged in early as usual to pick up my tokens. Unfortunately, I was totally distracted by guild chat and had to look up how to 'unboil' an egg ... I almost missed Assault trash. The night went by way too fast. We ended up killing 11/13H bosses before calling it at 2 am. Wednesday Dear Diary, Second raid night of the week and everyone's pretty excited to play a new MMO after raid. Stupid bonus rolls keep giving me gold. Ended up with a tier piece from the boss though. One shot the last 2 bosses 30 minutes into raid time. Thursday Dear Diary, Third raid night of the week and I'm staring at the screen. All heroic bosses are dead. The mythic bosses await slaughter but we need a couple more DPS ... Boring Blurb that everyone posts: Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-2am PST/Server Time Current Progression: 13/13H HFC on farm Recruitment High: DPS - Warlock & Rogue Medium: DPS - Hunter & DK Low: Heals - Pally Exceptional Players of any class/role will be considered on an individual basis. History In late August 09' Damacles, Lone and Iso (as two tanks and a healer) formed Late Crew on the realm Korialstrasz. Prior to our move, the guild thrived despite the dwindling population of it's dying server. However, Korial had become a shadow of it's former self. Once we decided to leave, the transition to our new home on Cenarius went lighting quick, and was considered a great sucess. Between then and now, we've developed into a community of friends and skilled raiders who have fun clearing content and play WoW and many other games all hours of the day and night. Mythic & Legion Recruitment We are currently recruiting raiders for our 20-man mythic raid team and for Legion. Our ideal raider is skilled yet modest, proactive in a raid environment and capable of critical thinking. Read up on fights before you see them - with an emphasis on understanding abilities rather than strategy. You don't have to be a theoretician, but the desire to be up-to-date when it comes to information for your class and the game should be there. If something changes in your class, be aware of how it changes your rotation/role/gearing/gemming choices. While we shy away from OCD monitoring, we do expect people to be hungry to raid, gemmed, enchanted, flasked and not picking their nose during boss fights... you know, all that pull-your-own-weight stuff. Expectations No discrimination of any kind (...unless you're a tank!). A consistent raid slot. If you are recruited, you will be raiding. We are a healthy guild building our gaming core around and for 20 people; not 19 people supporting one persons aspirations. Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work to accommodate your needs. Dedication. Rarely have we ever had to call a raid. Niche raiding hours work well to quell RL distractions. Stability. We've been slaying internet dragons together for 5-6 years. We prioritize guild atmosphere knowing that it will transfer over to our raids - happy raiders down bosses. Stuff. We provide flasks, pots, gems, repairs and all raid enchants to Raiders. Along with our gratitude, these essentials are the least we can give to those who help us progress. Loot Distribution: Point System/Loot Council For more information feel free to visit our website (latecrew.enjin.com), or contact an officer: GM - Damacles Officer - Lonefighter 18+ GuildHoneypaw0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Sunday Brunch Recruiting <Sunday Brunch> is recruiting. Raids, leveling, pet battles, pvp. We have three raid teams! The guild is currently 13/13 norm HFC and 6/13 heroic HFC. GM/RL is 13/13 (H) HFC 1/13 Mythic HFC. MW 6:30; Fri/Sat 6:30 and 9:30 (central time). Check us out at http://www.sundaybrunchwow.com. Pst for more info. We are a mature and holistic guild that understands that players have a variety of goals, likes, and dislikes in playing World of Warcraft. It is our belief that guild membership should not be a one way street where members think "what can the guild give me." Instead, this guild serves as an intermediary, structure, and clearing house for its members. In other words, the relationship between this guild and its members is symbiotic where members and the guild exchange resources. We believe that excessive use of profanity is uncalled for and inappropriate. We do not tolerate berating, belittling, rude, or obnoxious behavior. Members should expect to be treated with respect at all times. We expect our guildies to accept personal responsibility and exhibit ethical behavior. If this describes you, then please join our guild by clicking “Apply to Guild” in the upper left hand corner of this page.Corsicanjr0 Oct 7, 2015