Cenarius

Oct 31, 2015 Death Panel [A] Cenarius 12/13(H) 13/13(N) Death Panel [A] on Cenarius is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 12/12 N and 12/13 H HFC We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (Medium) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Low), Holy (High) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Medium) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Medium) , Restoration (High) *** DRUID: Restoration (Medium), Feral (Low), Balance(High), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (High) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (Low), Shadow (Low) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Claryta: Era#1373 Thededd: Thedave#1616 Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Claryta0 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Prosapia Recruiting 13/13, 7/13H Sun,Mon 8yr => Prosapia <=- Is recruiting! On the Cenarius server HFC 13/13, 7/13 Heroic. Raiding on Sunday 6-9 and Monday 6-9. Looking for DPS and a Healer. Repairs and Guild bank. Contact me Seledor or Gieneard in game. Friendly environment and a lot of fun. 8 yr old guildSeledor2 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 707 Rogue LF Weekend guild 12/13 N - 5/13 H Looking for anytime between late friday and midday sunday. add Lloren#1771Lloren0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [A] <Late Crew> 13/13 H, DPS Tuesday Dear Diary, First raid night of the week and I logged in early as usual to pick up my tokens. Unfortunately, I was totally distracted by guild chat and had to look up how to 'unboil' an egg ... I almost missed Assault trash. The night went by way too fast. We ended up killing 11/13H bosses before calling it at 2 am. Wednesday Dear Diary, Second raid night of the week and everyone's pretty excited to play a new MMO after raid. Stupid bonus rolls keep giving me gold. Ended up with a tier piece from the boss though. One shot the last 2 bosses 30 minutes into raid time. Thursday Dear Diary, Third raid night of the week and I'm staring at the screen. All heroic bosses are dead. The mythic bosses await slaughter but we need a couple more DPS ... Boring Blurb that everyone posts: Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-2am PST/Server Time Current Progression: 13/13H HFC on farm Recruitment High: DPS - Warlock & Rogue Medium: DPS - Hunter & DK Low: Heals - Pally Exceptional Players of any class/role will be considered on an individual basis. History In late August 09' Damacles, Lone and Iso (as two tanks and a healer) formed Late Crew on the realm Korialstrasz. Prior to our move, the guild thrived despite the dwindling population of it's dying server. However, Korial had become a shadow of it's former self. Once we decided to leave, the transition to our new home on Cenarius went lighting quick, and was considered a great sucess. Between then and now, we've developed into a community of friends and skilled raiders who have fun clearing content and play WoW and many other games all hours of the day and night. Mythic & Legion Recruitment We are currently recruiting raiders for our 20-man mythic raid team and for Legion. Our ideal raider is skilled yet modest, proactive in a raid environment and capable of critical thinking. Read up on fights before you see them - with an emphasis on understanding abilities rather than strategy. You don't have to be a theoretician, but the desire to be up-to-date when it comes to information for your class and the game should be there. If something changes in your class, be aware of how it changes your rotation/role/gearing/gemming choices. While we shy away from OCD monitoring, we do expect people to be hungry to raid, gemmed, enchanted, flasked and not picking their nose during boss fights... you know, all that pull-your-own-weight stuff. Expectations No discrimination of any kind (...unless you're a tank!). A consistent raid slot. If you are recruited, you will be raiding. We are a healthy guild building our gaming core around and for 20 people; not 19 people supporting one persons aspirations. Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work to accommodate your needs. Dedication. Rarely have we ever had to call a raid. Niche raiding hours work well to quell RL distractions. Stability. We've been slaying internet dragons together for 5-6 years. We prioritize guild atmosphere knowing that it will transfer over to our raids - happy raiders down bosses. Stuff. We provide flasks, pots, gems, repairs and all raid enchants to Raiders. Along with our gratitude, these essentials are the least we can give to those who help us progress. Loot Distribution: Point System/Loot Council For more information feel free to visit our website (latecrew.enjin.com), or contact an officer: GM - Damacles Officer - Lonefighter 18+ GuildHoneypaw0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Sunday Brunch Recruiting <Sunday Brunch> is recruiting. Raids, leveling, pet battles, pvp. We have three raid teams! The guild is currently 13/13 norm HFC and 6/13 heroic HFC. GM/RL is 13/13 (H) HFC 1/13 Mythic HFC. MW 6:30; Fri/Sat 6:30 and 9:30 (central time). Check us out at http://www.sundaybrunchwow.com. Pst for more info. We are a mature and holistic guild that understands that players have a variety of goals, likes, and dislikes in playing World of Warcraft. It is our belief that guild membership should not be a one way street where members think "what can the guild give me." Instead, this guild serves as an intermediary, structure, and clearing house for its members. In other words, the relationship between this guild and its members is symbiotic where members and the guild exchange resources. We believe that excessive use of profanity is uncalled for and inappropriate. We do not tolerate berating, belittling, rude, or obnoxious behavior. Members should expect to be treated with respect at all times. We expect our guildies to accept personal responsibility and exhibit ethical behavior. If this describes you, then please join our guild by clicking “Apply to Guild” in the upper left hand corner of this page.Corsicanjr0 Oct 7, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 LFM to start Mythic, 2 time slots Darkness WIthin, located on the Aerie Peak server is currently recruiting for a mythic roster. We are looking for any and all skilled players and/or groups of players. What you can expect from us: -An enjoyable atmosphere that turns professional during boss pulls. -9 hr/week raid schedule -Consistent progression -Free guild repairs and discounted raid supplies What we expect from you: -90%+ attendance. -Come to raid prepared (this means not only consumables, but also fight knowledge) -Class knowledge (taking initiative to study your specs) -A willingness to take criticism and make changes based on it Raid Schedule: Weekday Raid: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Weekend Raid: Saturday - Monday: 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST Contacts: Website: darknesswithinguild.enjin.com *Apply Here* Sym (Weekday Raid-Leader) - Apple#11650 Quarky (Weekend Raid-Leader) - Quarky#1867 Noharmnofowl (Recruitment) - Katoclysm#1550 Setlo (Guild Master) - Bnetplayer#116732 Feel free to contact us at any time! :DNoharmnofowl0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 WTB CM golds Paying in WoW gold, no cash. PSTBadriverjoe0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 [H] Windspear Clan's Raid Recruitment Thread <Windspear Clan> of Cenarius is looking for raiders for our 13/13 heroic team. We raid from 6-9pm PST (9-12am EST) on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We’re looking for all classes. Forum Recruitment Post <Windspear Clan> of Cenarius ------------------------------ Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday Raid Time: 6:30-9:00 PST Progression: 13/13H Website: http://www.windspearclan.com/ ------------------------------ About Us: Windspear Clan is one of the oldest guilds on Cenarius. We’re a semi-hardcore guild that’s focused on progressing while having a fun time. We promote a zero drama, friendly atmosphere and you should definitely bring a sense of humor. Recruiting: We’re currently recruiting all classes with a focus on ranged DPS. However, we’re also interested in skilled players of any class.A single Healing position is open for a talented Holy Paladin. ----------------------------- Contacts: If interested in joining, please contact: Davetanks#1706 Palmistry#1917Acer0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Reforged guild open recruitment Reforged is now in open recruitment getting more people for WoD. We will take any and all. We are casual but also progressive and do raid and will be looking to expand and make more teams if we get the people. So if you want to raid come WoD or are just looking for a casual fun family let me know in game..Thanks P.S. we dont have any long applications...LOLAdalor1 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 <A> MC - LF Raiders Contact Nubrondan or Aeowynn.Kaeiri1 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 19, 2015 Cenarius is Down...again. Everything was working fine then I Hearthed to my Garrison and couldn't sell anything from my bags. Tried Hearthing to Stormshield and my Hearthstone would endlessly cast. I had to ALT+TAB out and kill the process in my task manager. I tried logging back in and found that Cenarius and a group of other servers are now grey... Good thing no one wants to play, huh? EDIT: Now it's back up, seems someone ran passed and kicked the server plug out of the wall...Shahamazade1 Sep 19, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 [H] Fallen - 13/13 H (Exceptional DPS) Fallen is back raiding. We are currently 13/13 Heroic - HC. We are a friendly bunch of adult players. Many of our players are from server first guilds whom have retired for various reasons and don't want to raid hardcore anymore. However because of this we expect constant progression with little raid days. When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30-9:30 server time. Yes - just 2 days a week! Interested in: We are looking for DPS 695 geared for Mythics. -- We also allow any casual player that just wants a home within Horde to join us. A good chunk of our players don't raid and just come on for a chat/standard dungeons. Other games you'll found played on our teamspeak: Dota 2 // H1Z1 - WE DON'T MIND OTHER HORDE GUILDS MEMBERS PLAYING WITH US EITHER - COME MAKE A FRIEND! Must have teamspeak. We are an adult guild so are not child friendly. If interested please message myself (Spiritmoon/Dharina), Unbreakable, Nikodemous or Wallamor.Dharina16 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 [A] NecessaryEvil Recruiting [13/13H 2/13M] NecessaryEvil - Cenarius [A] We've reformed from the early-mid cataclysm days and are looking to recruit to bolster our mythic roster. We're currently in need of a couple geared and dedicated dps, and one healer. To apply, either drop off an application on our forums (website linked at the bottom) or in exceptional cases whisper: Rendqt [Myth#1632] or Petdragon [Dearc#1877]. We finished our Mythic BRF raiding (two weeks early) as a top 500 US guild with 6/10 Mythic killed. We're now pushing through HFC and looking for a handful of exceptional raiders to join us. Current Progression 13/13 Heroic HFC 1/13 Mythic HFC Raiding Times Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 (PST) 7:00 - 10:00 (Mountain) 8:00 - 11:00 (central) 9:00 - 12:00 (EST) We are ALWAYS recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class and spec Openings DPS: Monk Rogue Warlock Balance Druid Healers: Holy paladin Mistweaver Monk Prospective applicants At least 690 item level. We expect raid applicants to care about their gear and progression. We have twelve raid nights a month. Raiders are permitted to miss two raid nights a month. If you're unable to make that commitment don't apply. Our current raiders are not here to help you learn your class. All applicants are expected to have a full and thorough understanding of their spec as well as their off spec. Our Loot distribution Master looter will be used, and we use a combination of loot council and rolling. Gear will always go to the person who will make the best use of the piece. Guild website: http://necessaryevil.shivtr.com/Rendqt11 Sep 2, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 [A] 10/13H HFC Late Night LF DPS Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 10/10 H BRF 12/13 N and 10/13 H. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Medium) , Restoration (low) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(medium), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (medium) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770 If having problems connecting to those two you can always message me - Btag hanandcor#1477 I can get you over to a recruiting officer. Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Làdytotems0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 -= Prosapia =- Is recruiting HFC 10/13, 1/13H -=> Prosapia <=- Is recruiting! HFC 10/13, 1/13 Heroic. Raiding on Sunday 6-9 and Monday 6-9. Looking for DPS and a Healer. Repairs and Guild bank. Friendly environment and a lot of fun. Contact me (always on) or Gieneard in game or reply to this postSeledor2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 want to join the Horde Most of my toons are alliance because my guild is alliance but im looking for a leveling partner and a guild on horde side to joinCastandwank2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] <Some Kind of Loot System> LF Healers Hello Cenarius! Some Kind of Loot System is a semi-casual, progression-minded Alliance guild. We are a small raiding guild (11-13 raiders) with many members whom have played together through a number of expansions. We are currently looking for full time healers. Any healing class will be considered, but a MW Monk or Resto Druid would be preferred. We are looking for players geared for entry level normal HFC (around ilvl 685) at least. We are currently 7/13 in Normal HFC and moving forward with progression. Our raid philosophy is pretty straight forward: we play to have a good time but also to advance through content at a reasonable rate. For us, semi-casual means we only raid two nights a week, but we want to make the most out of that time. While we are not a guild that will tell you how you must gear your character or setup your garrison, (though we will give advise if asked) we ask that you are able to make it to raid on time and perform with an understanding of raid mechanics and your class. As a guild, we supply flasks, potions, banquets, and repair money! Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesdays nights 7:30 to 10:00pm PST (server time). If interested, please send me, or any other officer, an in-game mail or whisper and we can chat in more detail. Thanks!Sephen4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Realm still jacked Can't seem to get anywhere. Keep getting ported to where I was 20 seconds ago & chat says Instance Not Found. Blizz, I'm paying for this game so you better FIX YOUR !@#$.Wodehn0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Cenarius is down, why...? Just curious if Cenarius is down for anyone else, if there's any information on why specifically Cenarius is down (along with a few other servers), and how long it will be until it's back up and running again. Thanks!Snaxwiz3 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [A] Returning Player LF Semi casual guild Returning player looking for a semi casual guild that will raid on occasion. Have 4 100s and numerous 90+Kristalynna2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 961 Rogue LF Guild Longtime rogue LF raiding guild to get back into wow, im currently working on my legendary ring have loads of raiding experience. If you can respond to this post real simply i we can chat more in game.Butters1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 3 family members LF 2 night normal HFC raid Prot Pally, Frost DK, and Spriest all around 685ish ilvl looking for Normal HFC Progression. Not really interested in Heroic. Just wanna get on and get Normal completed and have fun with it. We are all central time and able to raid from 4pm server till 7pm server. Also willing to switch to alliance if need be. We all also have had alot of experience since BC raiding and were raiding with the guild we are with doing Heroic but would always hit a wall and never complete the last boss on normal hence why we would rather just focus on normal to completion then would possibly consider heroic depending on how geared people are. You can also reach me at my btag @ Nosferotaus#1769Dominaträ1 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 7/13H [A] LFM DPS LATE NIGHT! Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 10/10 H BRF 12/13 N and 7/13 H. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (low) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (High) *** MAGE: All (low) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770 If having problems connecting to those two you can always message me - Btag hanandcor#1477 I can get you over to a recruiting officer. Thanks so much! Hope to have you join us soon!Làdytotems3 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 WTB Twink Item Hello, I have been searching th e AH for various 19 cloth twink items lately and have been unsuccessful at finding and item called "Mindthrust Bracers". If you happen to have a pair, please CoD them to me (Elutriate) for whatever you feel is fair. Also, I will buy any and all Fel Armaments you have, CoD them as well. Thank you :)Elutriate0 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel Hey, I know for a while, people were going absolutely nuts for this thing. I just got a second one today. Anyone still needing it?Firekatkid6 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 (H)Prodigy-Turalyon, Currently recruiting! Hello, My name is Kreda and I am the current GM of Prodigy-Turalyon. We are a fairly new guild to the server and transferred over from Anvilmar/Undermine. We are currently looking to strengthen our raid team as a whole while we push toward a 20-man Mythic group. We currently have about 10-12 core raiders and about 5-15 backups. Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current progression is: 6/13 Normal & 1/13 Heroic We are currently looking for: Any outstanding players who are able to consistently make the raid days and are able to optimize their class's potential. Past credentials are as follows: -Raided since mid-late Vanilla. -At the end of Vanilla till mid BC was a raider in one of the best guilds in the US/World The Foot Clan. -Mid BC I broke off to make my own guild that progressed through mostly all of WotLK and lost our server 1st LK 10man kill by ~16 hours. -During Cata I raided with my guild through Firelands and was a top 5 guild on the server. -In Dragon Soul I raided with a server best guild who lost server 1st 10 man Heroic DW by 34 minutes exactly, putting us at #2 on the server. -MOP we took a break till early SoO times and came back to be one of the top 5-10 on the server. -As of WoD we slacked off on raiding and decided to transfer to a more prominent server, Turalyon, for better recruitment If you would like to know any further information about our guild or myself whisper myself or my fellow officer in game, Myself-Btag Kreda#1982 or my Officer- Btag Torberle#1844. Or you can reply on here and it will be checked daily. Cheers and have a great day! [b][/b]Kreda0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 WTB Challenge mode golds Paying in (GOLD) Like the topic says, If anyone is selling CMs send me a tell in game or postBadriverjoe1 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Casual guild looking for Co-Casuals for raids Prosperitas is looking for other small/casual guilds that would like to be raiding, but don't have the full manpower to be able to do so. We are currently starting the HFC raid. Our current raid happens on saturday around 6pm. If you or your guild are willing, please let us know and we can include you in our raid, and also possibly setup a 2nd night. Thank youBulzye0 Aug 7, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 [H] Resto lf casual raiding Hiya, I'm a 693 resto druid lf a friendly, fun guild to raid with casually. I'll even be down for normals, but I'm not free until 7pm PST weekdays. ~Thanks!Windowmaker0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 <RISB> mythic raiding guild lfm! ==================== RAIDING IS SRS BUSINESS We were an alliance 25m raiding team founded May 12th 2011, since patch 6.0.2 we are now a Mythic raiding guild. We are a casual but focused guild, and looking for additional players to add to our roster in order to strengthen our core. We do not recruit for bench. We are looking for like minded individuals who share a passion for raiding and want to have a good time while clearing content. RAID DETAILS: DAYS AND TIMES: Tues/ Weds/ Thurs 8 pm to 11 pm PST (realm time) Must be 18+ We use an EPGP loot system Our expectations: * Know your class, know your role. * Come prepared. Know the encounters do your research. * Be ready: invites go out, be ready and nearby to zone in. * Come equipped: have your gear gemmed/enchanted and come bringing your consumables. If you want to have gems and enchants for your upgrades to use immediately (unless required for reforging) all the better. Otherwise wait until break or post raid to setup your lovely new gear. * Don’t waste our time: we only raid 3 hours for 3 days, unannounced and extensive afks are unacceptable. * Communicate: life happens, please communicate to your team if you will be afk/ away or need to leave early. We aim for 80% attendance, of course higher is preferred. Notable milestones: US 288 ranked for Dragon Soul clear CURRENT PROGRESSION: HM: 7/7N 7/7H 3/7M BRF: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M HFC: 12/13N 6/13H MOP PRogression SoO: 14/14 Mythic, Pre 6.0.212/14 HM 25, 14/14 25 ToT: 10/13HM 25, 12/12N 25 Vaults: 5/6H 25, 6/6N 25, 6/6HM 10, 6/6 10 H Will March 17th 2013 HOF: 2/6H 25, 6/6n 25, 6/6n 10 Terrace - 4/4 (1st boss elite mode)n 25, 4/4 10 Guild Goal for WoD: We are aiming to continue our progress and go after Mythic. RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are always accepting skilled and knowledgeable applicants. Even if your class or spec may not be listed we encourage you to apply. Past/Current Heroic EXP is a must. We are currently willing to do cross server trials but when the trial is up we expect you to transfer on over. (This goes as far as Blizzard will allow us to cross server raid.) Tanking Death Knigh (with dps OS) - Low Druid (with healing or dps OS) - Low Monk (with healing or dps OS) - Low Paladin (with healing or dps OS) - Low Warrior (with dps OS) - Low Looking for a third tank that can dps. Healing: Disc/Holy Priest (Mainly Holy, able to dps is a plus) - Low Holy Paladin (ret OS capable) - HIGH Monk (with tank or dps os capable ) - Low Resto Druid - HIGH Resto Shaman - HIGH DPS: Death Knight (Frost or Unholy) - HIGH Druid Boomkin - HIGH Druid Feral - Medium Hunter - HIGH Mage (Fire/ Arcane) - HIGH Monk (with healing or tank os) - Medium Ret Pally (healing os is a bonus) - Medium Rogue - VERY HIGH Shaman Ele - Low Shaman Enh - HIGH Shadow Priest - Low Warlock - HIGH Warrior (Arm or Fury) - Medium If you have additional questions please contact any of our leadership members listed below or check us out at http://www.risb-guild.com/ Contacts: Ankhie - Ankhie@live.com or Ankhie#1798 (Alts - Ankhling, Izziebella, Lightbacon, Uiscebéatha) Alliannah - Alliannah#1768 YubariAlliannahh5 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 Midnight Crusaders Looking for Raiders Midnight Crusaders (8/13 N HFC) is looking for ranged dps for progression in HFC. Full on melee. 670 ilevel please. Raid nights are Tues/Thursday 5-7:30 server. We are a small raiding guild who would like to grow to a N/H raiding team of 15-18 raiders to make some fights in HFC easier to manage. PST Kaeiri, Nubt, Nubrondan, or Caylanis for more information.Caylanis0 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 19, 2015 4/13 H Guild LF Core Raiders! 9pm PST start! Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hard-core guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11pm and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 3/7 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF 9/13 N and 4/13 H. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Medium) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (high) *** DRUID: Restoration (medium), Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (High) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (Medium) *** MAGE: All (low) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (High), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (High) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia/KittiPurri – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Alinsan – Recruiter/Officer – Btag Oscurios#1770Kittipurri1 Jul 19, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 3, 2015 697 resto/enh (same for both) 7/13H exp Looking for late night raiding guild, currently on lightbringer but willing to move btag baker#1300 preferred time: beginning after 8:30 PST, any dayMøist0 Jul 3, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 (H) Pwny Express 1/7M 8/10H is recruiting! Pwny Express is an adult-managed, two-coast raiding guild on Cenarius-US. We have 3 guilds, two Horde: Pwny Express (full) and Pwny Excess, and 1 smaller alliance guild Pwny Express Alliance for the two-faction folks. We enjoy providing a drama-free friends and family atmosphere where raiding is important, but second to ensuring everyone has fun. For us, raiding is relaxation after work, not another job, yet we're still competitive with the hard(er) core guilds! We seek only mature team players who share our guild-first, friends-first mindset, putting people before pixels as we strive to create a guild to take pride in. We have 2 main raid teams, both working on progression, and have a third team thinking of forming. East Coast: T, W, Th from 4pst/7est (pm) - 7pst/10est (pm) West Coast: Th, F, Sat from 6:30pst/9:30est (pm) - until called. Possible third group Sun, M, T?, W? Our goal for Warlords is to fill out Mythic raiding teams for both coasts. Our main needs as of 5/7/15: Tank and Warlocks on East Coast Healers and Ranged/Caster dps Rogues We are always looking for exceptional players as well. If you don't see your role listed that doesn't mean we aren't interested. If you have any questions please ask us here or in game: Coohwhip or Righ (fogyreef#1437) for the East Coast team and Persiphony, Maralisu, or Githui for the West Coast team.Righ18 Jul 2, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 Death Panel LF Raiders raids start at 9pm PST Death Panel [A] is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. We are a casual-hardcore guild with a focus on raiding but have a mix of other interests from leveling to pvp. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are Wednesdays from 9-11 and Fri/Sat from 9- Midnight Pacific time. We are currently 2/7 M Highmail and 10/10 H BRF. We are looking for people who are dedicated to raiding but like to have fun. We are looking for skilled and exceptional players who don’t mind helping others who may have questions or need assistance during fights. We have a good solid team of team players and like to support each other. ************************************************************************************* Raid Times: Wednesdays from 9-11pm PST and Fridays/Saturdays from 9pm - Midnight PST. We understand real life commitments and will accommodate when needed but we do look for committed raiders who are dedicated to be there for raid. ************************************************************************************* Classes/specs we are currently looking to recruit, with level of demand: DEATH KNIGHT: All (High) PALADIN: Protection/Retribution (Medium), Holy (Low) WARRIOR: Fury/Arms (Medium), Protection (low) *** HUNTER: All (Low) SHAMAN: Elemental/Enhancement (Low) , Restoration (Low) *** DRUID: Restoration/Feral/Balance(low), Guardian (Low) MONK: Windwalker/Mistweaver (Medium) , Brewmaster (Low) ROGUE: All (Medium) *** MAGE: All (medium) PRIEST: Holy/Discipline (medium), Shadow (Medium) WARLOCK: All (Medium) We encourage anyone interested to speak with us as we may be able to accommodate you even if you’re preferred class is listed as a low need. We have several players with alts and if you are a right fit for us will do our best fit you in with your desired class/spec. ************************************************************************************* PLEASE CONTACT: Carishia – Recruiter/Officer - BTag MysterisGeKo#1334 or e mail Carishia_Cenarius@hotmail.com Website http://deathpanel-cenarius.wowlaunch.com/Kittipurri1 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt2 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 28, 2015 Any guilds raid 2 days a week after 730pm? I'm looking for a guild that raids two days a week, and has start times after 730pm. Are there any guilds like this on Cenarius (alliance side)? If so, what classes/roles do you need? Thanks!Rawr0 Jun 28, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Simjazi rising Simjazi dies...Simjazidies14 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH 200+ INSCRIPTION I need someone with 200+ inscription to make a few certificates of ownership to rename hunter pets, am willing to pay of course. Please message me if you can do this.Xkingicyene1 Jun 26, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [A]<Social Skills> 4/7(M)5/10(M) Recruiting Website: http://socialskills.guildlaunch.com/ Voice Communication: Mumble Focus: Mythic progression Raid Times: Tuesday: 7 PM - 11 PM PST Wednesday: 7 PM - 11 PM PST --Thursday will occasionally be used if we're close on a boss or know we can kill a boss, or for clearing farm content (schedules permitting). <Social Skills> is recruiting for Mythic raiding for WoD. The officers consist of players who have raided since Vanilla WoW and have extensive experience with endgame HC raiding. We are looking for other like-minded raiders who want a light schedule and corresponding or above average progression. Loot Distribution: Modified loot council We use the RC LootCouncil addon to distribute loot. The 3 officers will decide who receives an upgrade based on: -Upgrades that will benefit raid as a whole (e.g. tanking weapons) -BiS considerations -Attendance -Performance. Raiders are expected to come prepared with flasks, food, enchants, gems, and knowledge of the fight at hand. Strategies will be readily available on the website. Outside of raid, we regularly run Heroic dungeons, CM's, and other content. We want people to play and enjoy the company of others and be involved in the guild culture! We are always willing to help with CM's, Achievements, and class/gameplay questions. If you're interested, please apply to our guild at socialskills.guildlaunch.com. Recruitment is closed for now, but we will always consider exceptional dps/healing applicants.Synariel13 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Looking to recruit a friend. I have been wanting to do recruit a friend on wow please reply on forums.Evilfett1 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 . No one will read thisGruxx8 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 <AK> selling Heroic Blackhand Hello my friends, We're selling Heroic Blackhand for the feat of strength. Come get your AotC achieve before it becomes unavailable. Price: 50k As always, prices ARE negotiable. Times are 7:30-11:30 server time on Mondays through Thursdays. There is possibilities for other times if you ask in advance, but note that there is high chance of us being unable to make these times due to raider schedules. If we're unable to complete a run for whatever reason and are unable to reschedule, we will refund you. Best way to contact for a run is to mail me (Melchey) in game, whisper, or add my btag Melchey#1460.Melchey9 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 9, 2015 637 Resto shaman Looking for raiding guild I'm a Resto Shaman looking for a progression raiding guild. I know all the fights in HM and most of the fights in BRF. Let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks for your time.Khâotikùs0 Jun 9, 2015
Jun 7, 2015 Heroic Raid Team Midnight Crusaders looking for people for our raid team. Currently 5/10 H BRF. Tues and Thurs 5-730pm server. 650ilvl. Needing holy pally/priest heals. Needing rdps as well, full on melee. Please have previous raid experience. Reach out to anyone in guild and ask for me..Nubrondan0 Jun 7, 2015