Cenarius

May 9, 2015 Guardian Druid LF Mythic progression guild Guilded, thank you for looking. Please disregard the following text. 10/10H Guardian - prepared to faction transfer if required. Available 7PM onward EST. Posting on an alt for the sake of simplicity - please add Leu88#2253 if interested.Daeliin0 May 9, 2015
May 2, 2015 deleted Found one :)Ottsana0 May 2, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 [A] <Dauntless> on Kel'Thuzad 6/10M 6/7M <Dauntless> is a recently formed raid team that has made quick progress in Mythic Foundry and Mythic Highmaul. We've only been raiding together for about a month. In that time, we have become fast friends and have had a blast progressing quickly through Mythic Foundry. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. What are we looking for? We are looking for passionate raiders who are incredibly competitive; we want people who try to parse high, bring their "A" game for every attempt, come prepared with the consumables they will need (including runes) and research the fights beforehand. We want people who always strive to be number one on the damage meter, healing meter, or what have you. We are interested in people who have non-existant learning curves and who make minimal mistakes. We realize that the MVP of the raid team isn't necessarily the person who does the most damage, but instead is the person who never (Or very rarely) dies to stupid things such as Call of the Mountain on Kromog, Empowered Force Novas on Imperator, trains on Thogar, or Pinned Down on Beastlord. Having a good personality is a plus, but we are more interested in great raiders. Our loot system is a Loot Council where we randomly rotate members of the core raid group into the decision making process. Loot is handled quickly, efficiently, fairly, and in a manner conducive to the progress of the guild as a whole. Looking down the road at Operator, Furnace, Maidens, and Blackhand, we could really use a few skilled DPS as well as a healer or two. Recruitment Needs: -Holy Paladin (High) -Resto Shaman (High) -Mistweaver Monk (High) -Resto Druid (Medium) -Warlock (Medium) -Mage (High) We have a good raid environment, experienced leadership, and a pretty hardcore raid leader who is very business and progression oriented. Be able to receive constructive feedback and have a hard skin. These qualities are quintessential for raiders to have. In our spare time we do Challenge Mode golds like it's our job, we raid on alts, and have optional raid nights. We're passionate about the game and we expect our prospective applicants to have the same mentality and philosophy. If you are disatisfied with your current guild, it would be in your best interests to give our guild a try. I guarantee that after one night you will be glad you made the choice that you did. Contact: Ghorlack @ Kel'Thuzad [ add jondamiller#1789 ] Fifong @ Kel'Thuzad [ add fifong#1856 ] Nettled @ Kel'Thuzad [ add legsbrah#1419 ]Fifong0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 Attention Mythic Raiders!! Risen Anarchy is a 20Man Mythic guild looking for solid players to join our mythic team. We are currently 10/10 Heroic BRF and 2/7 Mythic High Maul. We are looking for a few solid DPS & Healers to continue our progression into Mythic BRF and HM. Preferably, we are looking for people who have extensive raid experience who possess good awareness and ideally above ilvl 675 that can complement our raid team. The guild has been on Lightbringer since the beginning of TBC and has cleared all hardmode content in TBC, WoTLK, Cata and MOP. Pertinent info is as follows: -WHO WE ARE- We are a mature raiding guild (majority of raiders being +21 years of age but require raiders to be at least 18 Years Old). We strive to progress efficiently with our limited raid time and with minimal DRAMA[. -WHO WE NEED- Our 20 Man Team is looking for ALL competent and dependable raiders who is capable of playing EVERY SPEC of their class since versatility will be key in WOD. We don't have any glaring needs but can use the following : TANK Warrior {Moderate Need} Monk { Moderate Need} DK { Moderate Need} MELEE Feral Druid {Immediate Need} Rogue {Moderate Need} DK {Moderate Need} Warrior {Moderate Need} WW Monk {Moderate Need} RANGED DPS Warlock {Immediate Need} Mage {Immediate Need} Spriest {Immediate Need} Boomkin {Moderate Need} [u] HEALERS Holy Paladin {Moderate Need} Druid {Moderate Need} Priest {Moderate Need} -CURRENT PROGRESSION- 10/10 Heroic BRF 2/7 Mythic HM -WHEN OUR RAID TIMES ARE- Our main raid days are the following: 20-Man Progression Team – 3 Days Monday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST Tuesday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST Wednesday: 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST ~WHAT IS EXPECTED~ Loot System EPGP (Effective Points / Gear Points). We utilize this system to avoid any loot drama from typical loot council systems that have inherent favoritism and to avoid raiders hording points in dkp systems. You will see guilds attempt to justify their systems with lengthy explanations but the point is shinies are nice but we prefer to be fair to ALL of our raiders and not merely a select few. FROM US: - We are a friendly group with an emphasis on 2O Man Mythic and 30 Man Heroic Progression which we feel is a lot more fun than 10's raiding and has much better WF drops. - Consistent weekly raiding – we only raid three nights a week, with 2 nights(6 Hours) dedicated to Heroic/Mythic Progression with Monday Nights dedicated to clears or Alt Runs. We believe this is the right amount of balance to meet our objectives and to not get burned out solely on progression. - We possess a self sustainable internal economy within the guild that provides ALL raid consumables including: SAVAGE FEAST!, enchants, gems, raid repairs etc. in addition to primal diamonds for meta gems and crafted items if the mats are available. - We respect everyone in the guild from top to bottom, and we treat each other with a level of respect that we ourselves would expect to be treated. - We have a ZERO DRAMA policy; we do not encourage or condone any type of abuse towards our members. We believe that any type of negative reinforcement does not work when it comes to trying to help a member improve. FROM YOU: - Strong understanding of your class and your role within the raid group, meaning you have a decent understanding of how to gear your toon (items, gems, enchants, etc) and you have decent knowledge of raid mechanics and fundamentals. -Being open to advice from your guild peers in terms of being open to suggestions/theorycrafting in order for you to improve your performance as a raider. If you improve, we improve as a whole. - Maintain 90% overall raid attendance and to be ready to pull promptly at 7:30 PST, since we only raid 3 nights a week, we believe that it is not too demanding. - Being prepared by coming into the raid on time! - Being active in the guild by checking our forums regularly, utilizing the forums raid calendar, provide any opinion or inputs that you may have and being responsible by telling officers in advance that you may be absent for a raid. - Do not come into the guild with any DRAMA whatsoever - Have a positive attitude that is cohesive to the raid group that is not abrasive. If Risen Anarchy seems like the guild for you, apply at www.risenanarchy.net or please send an In game tell Contact Information: Battle Tag: Tyronious#1742, Suijin1337#1888, tacomato#1331, Sath#1917(feel free to ask any questions as the recruitment needs may change.) In game or PM via the forums: Tyronious, Gusfu, Dragondrop, Selds, SathoralasSathoralas2 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Inglorious Allies 10/10 H 2/7M LF DPS/Heals Inglorious Allies is looking to fill our roster after real life stole some raiders from our team. We are currently 10/10 in heroic BRF, 2/7 in Mythic Highmaul. Inglorious Allies is a semi Hardcore guild that looks to push content quickly without long raid times. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8:30-11:00 (PST) Our week is lighter and our goal is to make the most of that time. As such we are looking for dedicated, mature, and focused people to join with us and push into Mythic and beyond. The bulk of the raid is made up of long term raiders who have played together for many years. Mythic 20 has led us to bring in new blood and we want to add more new faces to play with long term. Minimum Gear Requirement 680, we would entertain slightly lower ilevels in exceptional players. Class Needs: 1-2 Healers 3-5 DPS DPS: Druid: Balance Druid:Feral Warlock Mage Death Knight: DPS Shaman: Elemental Monk: Wind Walker Shaman: Restoration Paladin: Holy We will of course consider any strong player regardless of class. Please contact Kèltor (Thaleras#1397) or Chaosbull (also any toon that says Chaos) in game or feel free to post on our website: http://inglouriousallies.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=427781 Relevant Recent Past content In MoP we were 12/14 Heroic prior to 6.0, 14/14 Mythic after ToT was also fully cleared on Heroic including Ra-den.Kèltor1 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 [A] <Some Kind of Loot System> LF Ranged DPS Hello Cenarius! Some Kind of Loot System is a progression-minded semi-casual Alliance guild that is looking for ranged DPS. We would prefer a a warlock to help round out our raid group, however all ranged DPS will be considered. We are currently 10/10N 2/10H Blackrock Foundry. We are currently clearing normal each week in order to finish the Blackhand sigil quest, but plan on moving to full heroic progression once we can go straight to Blackhand on normal. Since we are switching to full time heroic in the near future, we ask that new recruits have gear equivalent to end tier normal BRF (ilvl 665-670). However, we will consider lower gear ilvl if your raid performance is on par with the rest of the group. Also, be familiar with the ins and outs of your class. While we won't tell you how to gear or play your toon (though we will give advise if asked), we expect raiders to have appropriate knowledge of their class so they can perform on par with the rest of the raid. Attendance is also very important. We ask that you show up on time for both raid nights each week and to communicate to the guild if you are going to miss a night or be late. We ask that you have knowledge of raid encounters as well. As a guild, we supply flasks, potions, banquets, and repair money! Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesdays nights 7:30 to 10:00pm PST (server time). Send me an in-game mail or whisper myself or guild officers if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!Sephen1 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 [A] Saturday Normal BRF - open to all Hello Cenarius! Are you looking for a fun, laid back normal BRF run? Tired of messing with unreliable pugs in group finder? We might have a solution for you! Every Saturday at 7 server, <Last Pull> hosts a normal Blackrock Foundry run, and you're invited to join us. Loot is /roll, no reserves, no drama, from us or you. All we ask is for you to be a minimum of ilvl 650, gemmed/enchanted (even the cheap ones are ok!), and know your class! If you don't know the fights, that's ok! We ask that you review the quick 2 minute tips videos which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNV_bJ5Ove7B0Js6no-M8h5qwqiyuvraJ Whisper me in-game if you're interested, or send a tell to anyone in Last Pull asking about the saturday run and they'll put you in contact with one of the raiders helping to organize this run.Earrl0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 LF Casual Raiding Guild I recently came back to Wow and wanted to start raiding again. I currently have an Elemental Shaman with an ilvl 646. If any Friendly casual guild out there are in need of an Elemental shammy plz let me know.Sidex2 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 (A) Inglorious Allies 9/10H Recruiting Boomy Guild: Inglorious Allies Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Schedule: Tue/Thu/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST/Server Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Inglourious+Allies Inglorious Allies is looking for a dependable and experienced Balance Druid to round out our ranged DPS. An ilvl of 660+ is desired, but slightly lower ilvls will be considered based on talent. Please send inquiries to myself RobC (recruitment officer) via in game mail or PST. If I am unavailable please get in contact with any officer that is online.Robc2 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Poundfist Killed Poundfist was killed on 4/6/15, 3:45 PM server time at (47,54) near the Breaker's Crown flight point.Artos0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Experienced Rogue getting back to raiding Hello! I recently returned to WoW after a 2 year hiatus. Up until that point, I was a regular progression raider on the Dalaran server. I currently find myself looking for a reasonably strong yet casual raiding guild. I play a Rogue currently ilvl 650. I am behind the curve due to having just reactivated my account, but am committed to getting my gear up to par, and happy to wait in reserve until I've done so. My raid time availability is anywhere within the Sunday-Thursday 3:00-9:00 PST (6-12 EST) time frame. I am looking for a casual yet steadily progressing guild. I don't mind missing out on Mythic content, but also would like to reliably progress through content. If you think I may be a good fit please shoot me a tell in game or post a link to your guild's application page, I'm happy to chat. Thanks for reading! -ZZeidridge1 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 690 10/10H Resto Sham lf Raid Guild Who I am: 690 Restoration Shaman with Off-Spec of Elemental Current Progression: 10/10H 7/7H 24% Wipe M Beastlord 2/7M What I am looking for: I am seeking a dedicated and progressive raiding guild that knows what they are doing, can enjoy raiding without treating it like a job, but still push progression at a decent and competitive pace. I am looking for a HOME, not a stepping stone to merely go from Point A to Point B. Availability: Mon-Anytime after 7:30pm EST Tues-Same as Mon Wed-No, Raid on 678 Balance Druid Co-Main Thurs-Same as Mon Fri-Same as Mon Sat-Same as Mon Sun-Raid on Balance Druid Closing Notes: I may not be the best Shaman in the world, especially when a Disc Priest is on the healing team, but I work hard and am very diligent about researching and getting better anytime I struggle Contact Info: Vanille#1609Serathal0 Apr 3, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Saturday Cross-Realm Raid We are looking for additional raiders for our Saturday cross-realm raid group! Time: 8:00PM – 12PM Central Loot: Master Loot, MS>OS Rolls. BOE drops are free rolls for everyone, 1 per person. Who we are looking for: Adult Horde Players with Vent that have at least 655 ILVL. (experienced, but don’t meet the ilvl requirement? Message me and we’ll talk). We run every Saturday at the same time, if you can’t make the time but would like to jump in when you can, that’s fine. Can’t stay the whole duration? That’s fine as well. We are currently 7/10 in N BRF (not bad for 1 night a week) and plan to move to Heroic soon. Can’t make your guild raid times? Sit at home on Saturdays and don’t like waiting for an invite to a potential bad pug? Have an alt that you love to play on the weekends? Then come join us on Saturday! Add me, kag#1190 – I do all the raid invites and organization through Battlenet and post updates daily. We are currently looking for 1 tank – Heals and always taking in good dps.Kàgs0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 [H]<StormShield> LF Weekend raiders Hello, StormShield is currently looking for raiders to join our fresh team. Raid times are Fri 5:30 - 9:30 PM and Sat 2:00 - 6:00 PM server times (PST). Msg me in game or post for invites.Rakennice0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 2's for points? looking for a teammate who wants to do 2's for points (and fun).Siolence0 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 [A] Necessary Evil Recruiting Necessary Evil We've reformed from the early-mid cataclysm days and are looking to recruit to fill out our mythic roster, as well as push through heroic progression. We're currently in need of strong DPS and one or two strong healers. To apply, either drop off an application on our forums (website linked at the bottom) or in exceptional cases whisper: Rendqt or Cosmia Raiding Times Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:00 - 9:30 (PST) 7:00 - 10:30 (Mountain) 8:00 - 11:30 (central) 9:00 - 12:30 (EST) Openings DPS: Elemental Shaman Frost/Arcane Mage Death knight Monk Rogue Warlock Healers: Holy paladin Mistweaver Monk Prospective applicants At least 655 item level. We expect raid applicants to care about their gear and progression. Challenge mode, BoE, and crafted gear is part of that. We have twelve raid nights a month. Raiders are permitted to miss two raid nights a month. If you're unable to make that commitment don't apply. Our current raiders are not here to help you learn your class. All applicants are expected to have a full and thorough understanding of their spec as well as their off spec. Our Loot distribution Master looter will be used, and we use a combination of loot council and rolling. Gear will always go to the person who will make the best use of the piece. Guild website: http://necessaryevil.shivtr.com/Rendqt14 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Raiders Needed Looking for Priest or Holy Pally. Also looking for more rdps. Prefer Moonkin or Warlock, don't currently have them in our raid team. Please have an ilvl of 640 or better and previous raid experience. Our raid times are Tuesday 4-630 server as well as Saturday and Sunday. As of today we're 5/7 H Highmaul and 3/10 N Blackrock Foundry. Any question you can add me to real id weasel #1146Nubrondan2 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 [A] Daytime /Off-Time Raiding Guild LFM Tired of not being able to raid at regular times? Looking for an off-time guild with a good social structure, friendly and mature people who enjoy progressing through the expansion as a team? Tired of pugging? Looking for a steady guild for your alts and for a raid time which doesn’t collide with your other guilds raid times? Tired of hardcore raiding? Looking for a casual raiding guild which progresses slowly but steadily though the expansion and downs bosses in a timely manner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Then <Cross Continental> on Lightbringer-US might be the right choice for you! Want to find out? Then get in touch with one of our Council Members to get invited to one of our raids to test if we meet your needs and if you meet ours. How to get in touch? In game: Step 1: Create a level one toon on Lightbringer-US Step 2: Do a /who Cross Continental and check if you see Dziadzui, Draenite, Willier or Troopingfay online, if not ask a guild member if a Council Member is online. If not then send an in game mail to Dziadzui, preferably with your Btag name in it so we can get in touch with you. On OpenRaid: Apply to our guild on OpenRaid: http://cross_continent.openraid.us/ Or send a forum PM to Troopingfay Note: If you get invited to one of our raids as a guest then please be aware that we use loot council for our raids and our Core Team has priority over Recruits/Alts and Guests. We recommend that you use your seals. If you have questions then please post on the guild recruitment forum under our thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16543845121?page=1#0Troopingfay0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 (H) Always Faithful 7/10 H BRF LFM Tank & DPS Always Faithful of Cenarius is looking for another tank and additional DPS to fill up last roster spots. We raid mon/tues/wed/thurs 6-9 PST(8-11 CST, 9-12EST). If interested leave a message here or PM me in game. Btag: Minion11#1195.Lorinthos0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 Voidtalon I'm making this thread for the sake of those interested in obtaining this mount. If you happen to come across the Edge of Reality, please post when you saw it. Date and time (server time)Sillysauce1 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Wrought from Ruin looking to reconnect! It's been about six years since Wrought from Ruin disappeared from Cenarius Horde, but after a long absence, we're back, albeit now on Spirestone Alliance. Need a refresher? Wrought from Ruin was one of the original "big three" Cenarius Horde guilds, along with Demise/Impulse and Wretched, active during the original release, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King. During that time we nabbed numerous Horde firsts, crowned a few High Warlords, and often terrorized Alterac Valley with our premade groups. Now we're back and looking to reconnect with former guild mates still on Cenarius, or even native Cenarians who'd just like to reminisce about the glory days of Cenarius Horde. While not near as hardcore as we used to be, we are still raiding a couple days per week, and also looking to fill out our ranks as we march towards Mythic content in Warlords of Draenor. If you're Horde and can stomach the switch to Alliance for an excellent guild with a lot of history, you'd be most welcome. Currently Sought: 1 Tank 1 Healer 2-3 DPS Please get in touch! Kromgall - Hammermain#1657 GM Ascendant (former GM Wrought from Ruin)Kromgall0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 My gold for your gold I have characters on Cenarius - Alliance and I was wanting to trade the gold from it for gold on Blackrock - Horde. I have 21,790gRyujihoon0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 (A) SmokingSkulls - New Raid Guild SmokingSkulls, located on Cenarius, is looking for members to start Heroic and Mythic progression. We are a small guild that is looking to expand to a 25M Team. We maintain a friendly, fun and social atmosphere and are looking for team members that are also just wanting to level. Also looking for members that are in the upper levels of professions to help raid members with their armor. Non-Experienced and Experienced Raiders are welcome :) Looking for: 3-5 tanks 3-5 Healers 5-7 Ranged DPS 5-7 Melee DPS CORE-RAID Schedule (CST): Team 1 - Fri & Sat - 7pm - 11pm CST Team 2 - Tue, Wen, Thur - 6pm - 9pm CST We want to have fun and work together as a whole team. If you think we're a guild you're interested in please contact Sardrala, Taleina, or Layleane in-game or visit our website at smokingskulls.guildportal.com and fill out an application and join our team today! BTag - GrumpyKitten#1460Sardrala21 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 [A]<Leap of Faith> 1/7 M HM 9/10 H BRF Leap of Faith is looking for dedicated raiders for Blackrock Foundry progression. Weekday Progression Team: 1/7 MHM 9/10 BRF Raids: 6-9 PST T,W,TH The usual expectations for a progression group apply. Players are expected to have knowledge of the fights prior to attempting them, and to come to raid prepared including Food, Flasks, and Potions. Recruitment: Our weekday team is currently in need of the following roles and classes: Healers: (1 slot) Restoration Shaman Melee: (2 slots) Windwalker Monk or Rogue Retribution Paladin or DPS Warrior Ranged: (2 slots) Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Any players are encouraged to apply or inquire as the needs of the guild can and will most likely change. Weekend Group: 6/7 (HHM) 9/10 (NBRF) Raids: 6-9 PST Saturday and Sunday This group is our more casual group. All spots are open many are currently being filled by the weekday members. We would like to fill this team to the full 30 allowed on heroic. We are in particular need of Tanks and Healers for this team. Players from this group will considered for openings in the weekday team if interested and are a good fit. If interested in joining us please see our website: http://holyholli85.wix.com/leapoffaith Also feel free to contact us in game GM: Holyholli (Holly85#1451) Recruitment: Slydell (Kilroy#1283) Thankyou for your interest we look forward to seeing you in game, SlydellSlydell3 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [H] Afflicted - Adult Casual Guild Hey, lets face it. Cenarius has been a sinking ship for Horde since the end of Cata, and the amount of players on the horde side gets smaller every day. But I think there are still people out there that are looking for a guild that fits them. Maybe we're the home you're looking for? Afflicted is basically a new guild comprised of a few players that have been on server since day 0. In fact, one of our guildie's Phantom was here during beta, before vanilla released. We all at one time have been in other guilds on Cenarius and just didn't fit in. Some of our toons moved off, but we always come back. Cenarius, is our home. We're an all adult guild, comprised of players that are alt-aholics, former progression raiders, and former top level PVP'ers. But that doesn't mean we are going to be in competition with the other 2 or 3 larger guilds on the server. We want to stay small and tight knit. We know each other in real life, and some of us are related, so no chance of the guild leadership power struggles or other palace intrigue you've experienced previously. We are a guild that has a lot of well rounded interests including alt leveling, achievements, older raiding content, heroics, professions, and a lot of other treasures the game holds that don't involve mythic level progression raiding. A few of us have end level raided, and we got burned out on the drama and craziness that goes with being in a guild of this type. That doesn't mean we are not interested in end level raiding. We are interested in fielding a no pressure flex raid group if we get enough people interested. But if you are looking to run Mythic level content, we won't be your style. So, if you are a casual raider that likes the low pressure, low expectations of LFR, or you are new to raiding, or raid curious but could never get in your guilds "A" Player raid group, we might be your speed. We will take the time to work with you to get in a position to learn your toons, roles, and the content. We don't have any crazy expectations, strict schedules, or oppressive rules. Bring a toon, bring your main, or bring your whole heard, we don't care. All roles, classes, and levels are welcome, just leave the crazy at the door ;-) You can contact me at BattleTag joemauke#1489Condemnation2 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <Resolute> Recruiting 3/7M HM 8/10H BRF Resolute Cenarius Alliance (PvE) 3/7M HM, 8/10H BRF www.resoluteguild.com Raiding Schedule: * Tuesday 8pm-10:30pm PST * Wednesday 8pm-10:30pm PST *Thursday 8pm-10:30pm PST Monday 8pm-10:30pm PST With other nights as necessary (new tier, progression, etc.) *Denotes a mandatory raid night. Recruitment: We are primarily looking for a Tank and some very solid DPS, Tank OS a bonus. Primarily searching for Mage/Rogue/Warlock/Paladin/Balance Druid. Competitive nature a must as well as being able to adapt on the fly and take a joke when we fight trash, and getting serious when we pull a boss. We disperse loot by in game rolls, and give priority to the higher ranks (Not counting officer) in the guild. Regular attendance and skillful execution of fights will help advance your rank. Cross-realm trials are acceptable, but we will expect a transfer if you are accepted. Apply by Battle.net message Blakers#1117 or Fandango#1667Firak0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [A] 9/10H - US-Korgath High Caliber has reformed on US-Korgath. We currently sit 9/10H and need a couple more dedicated individuals for Mythic BRF. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 Central time. Add Marrekk#1410 in game to discuss. Bringing trials tonight for Farm bosses. PST!Xyerin0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [A]/[H] Looking for guild. Hi there! I'm in search of a fun, sociable and interactive guild. It's hard to find one that does nothing but raid. I would like to join a guild that consists of predominantly new players. Would like to have people to level with and get to know. TeamSpeak/Ventrilo is also nice to have, but if a guild does not have one, I have a TeamSpeak server of my own that we all could use (it holds 50 users as of now). Anyways, any new guild still starting off, please send me an in-game tell if you'd like to chat. I'm also even willing to switch factions, but currently I am on the alliance. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! ~Dez~Dezrick0 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 The Resurgence - 7-11pm PST(fri/sat) The Resurgence is a newer guild created by a group of friends that is recruiting for our mythic roster. Most of us have been raiding in some form since Vanilla and now came together to create this guild with the aim of clearing each tier on the hardest difficulty while it's current. This is a Heroic progression guild. . It is expected to shut up and get serious during progression, strats will be posted but common sense is required. Show up with an understanding of the fight and play your class to the best of your ability. While we won't yell at you for mistakes, learn from the mistake you made and do not make it again. We encourage each other to push themselves and push others. Raid Times Frid/Sat from 7pm to 11pm PST [7pm to 11pm server) Loot Loot will be handled by DKP Recruitment Needs Must be 606+ ilvl and Herioc Highmaul and Normal BRF experience. VERY HIGH NEED for a Holy Pally, MW Monk. Mage, Hunter Please submit an application or contact us via Battletag. Contact Information: Nyoface08#1146Nyoface0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 LF Weeknight Raiding Guild (658 ret pally) I pull around 22 k dos at the moment and am very experienced in HM (can clear heroic). In BRF still learning but I am an experienced player and have been raiding since BC. Just need a guild that raids later due to school and work. Laid back player who loves a good laugh ! - Looking for a weeknight raiding guild - Preferably 8PM EST or later !Brexton0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 10/10H - 677 Disc &/or Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all! I am looking for a US based guild. That raids in the morning or on the weekends early. I have to raid before in the AM because of my real life responsibilities. I have be logged off by 9:30AMEST (6:30PST), and I do not want to start before 5:30AM EST (2:30AM PST) I am willing to raid between 1-3 days a week. I rock Holy or Disc and do each well. Leau#1945 for a conversation. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/58068 Heroic with some Mythic content is fine. I just do not want a lot of drama and being forced to pug.Leau0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 LF DPS w/OS for Thurs/Mon raid 6-9 PST Late Crew is a 20-man raiding guild with a core of players who have mythic raiding experience. We are looking to fill spots for an off hours 12 to 14-man collaborative team that raids 2 days a week, with the goal of accomplishing casual yet steady progression. Our raid schedule is Thursday and Monday from 6-9 PST. Our players have cultivated a quick paced, friendly and competitive environment. We are currently 7/7H in Highmaul and 1/10H, 8/10N BRF. Presently we are recruiting DPS who can swing tank or heal: - Druid - Monk - Shaman - Deathknight also - Hunter Contact Information Latecrew.net RL - SimpleJack#1547 or myself @ Iso#1912Isobel1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 652 Resto Shaman Looking for a Raiding Guild Hi, I'm an experienced Resto Shaman that's looking for a raiding guild.Brotark0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 -= Casual Hardcore =- H 7/7 3/10 -= Casual Hardcore =- HM 7/7, HM Heroic 5/7, BRF 3/10 Looking to fill our raiding ranks with those wanna raid. Raid times are Thursday at 7:45pm and Sunday at 6:45pm pst server. We also PVP and everyting else WoW Contcact Seledor in gameSeledor0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Need Guild Master Opening membership looking for guild master to run the guild and make it great. I have used this for personal gaming only until now. You interested?Cognoelf2 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 (H) East Coast Raiders! 4-7pm Server T,W,Th Pwny Express is looking for more raiders in our East Coast time slot. 7-10pm Eastern, 4-7pm server. Tues, Wed and Thurs. Current need: Tank (DK preferred, but open), Warlock. All others also welcome. Contact fogyreef#1437 For more information please see our regular recruiting post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699506305Righ0 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Looking for Guild Hi all, I'm more of a casual gamer, but I have my spurts of gaming for hours on end at times. Just looking for a casual guild, nothing too fancy or anything.Moswarr3 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Prosapia Sun/Mon 6 to 9:30 server Howdy Cenarius, We are looking for up to 3 ranged - hunter, boomkin, lock (have 1/0/1 in our raid now). We currently run a team of 20 players but are overweighted in mele. We are 6N in the newest content and will progress thru HM and ultimately dive into Mythic. The majority of our group has been together 4+ years so we are particular who we let into our group, group harmony is more important to us than you being an elite raider (although both would be great lol). I would love to see an ilvl of 650+ but if you are real close to that don't let that stop you from chatting with us. Look for me on Gieneard first or Pallymoo/Warmoo/Huntermoo etc to chat and see if we would be a good fit. Goodluck to everyone on Cenarius !!! GGieneard0 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 LF help with faction change I'm in need of help with transferring gold over to my new character. Is anyone willing to help out a fellow player?Moswarr0 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 656 Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild Currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H, looking for an active raiding guild wanting to progress in Heroic or at the beginning of their transition to it. Prefer a weekend raid team if possible. Looking to clear all current content as well, such as when BRF is released. Send me an in-game mail or add me at Syneresis#1348 if you are recruiting.Maexi1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Lf causal raiding guild Have a 642 Arcane mage and a 632 Elm Shaman. Looking to raid a few nights out of the week besides Friday and Monday nightsThuulon2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Lf a raiding guild Decided to come back to the game after some time off. I spend 5 years raiding hardcore playing a Dps warrior(Dragster) and a shadow priest(Felmil) ever night of the week. Took time off right after Mist of pandaria hit to focus on magic the gathering. I have a 642 mage and a few other alts. Looking for a raiding guild that wants to see new content. I have both Vent and MumbleSillashe4 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H] Resto looking for Mythic raiding Hello, I'm a 668ish resto druid (boomkin offspec) looking for guilds doing mythic raiding. I'm free weekdays after 7pm, and weekends anytime generally. You can message me in game or here :) ~ThanksWindowmaker2 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 LF Guild that does RBG's Or just an RBG teamGruxx5 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 Geosynchronous World Spinner CHEAP Looted it off of Blingtron 5k yesterday, and as I know it I'd like to sell it for 60k (bare minimum mats cost) - obo. Just trying to fund the Garrison. :3 Post here or message Dora, will work with the Neutral AH. Here's the mount in question: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87251/geosynchronous-world-spinnerDora0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 <House of Jenkins> LF Active Raiders! My guild, <House of Jenkins>, is seeking Active players for Raiding. We are currently focusing on Blackrock Foundry (Normal 3/10); and Highmaul (Normal 6/7, Heroic 5/7). An item level of 635+ is recommended, and we also use Ventrilo for voice communications. Our Raid Times are mainly 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. You are expected to attend Raid and other Guild calendared events. We are a small guild hoping to build a Core Raid Team so we can continue to experience end-game content, without relying on PUG's. If you are interested, please send me a mail in-game, and we can go from there.Hamoonraza0 Feb 4, 2015