Cenarius

Nov 26, 2014 Call me maybe? This is an idea i've had floating in head. But i'm looking for people interested in doing content with out having to join the same guild. Esentially trying to form pve/pvp social circle(easiest way to explain it) with out the guild tag attached. Looking to form something in the late evenings for Friday/Saturday. Not sure if this will appeal to anyone but if so call me maybe?Gregorax0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 WTT Eng Goggles With Another Eng I see no point in continuing to reroll the stats if there's a trade that can be made. Gearspring parts take too much time to make to keep gambling 10 a day on rerolls. ;) I have Cybergenetic Mechshades of the Strategist - http://www.wowhead.com/item=109173&bonus=527#comments It has Agility main stat, and secondary stats are Versatility and Multistrike Thankyou!Shmexy0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 WTB Lucky Double-Sided Coin Add me if you are interested in selling Nazathul#1164Malfurius0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 LFG looking for a group to run with in some dungeons just hit lvl 100Nasty0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 New player looking for Questing buddies! So, i am completely new to WoW, looking for people to quest and level with me! Anyone is welcome to join me. If you are a seasoned player who wants to help out a noob that will be even better!Warlockin4 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [A] <Reborn Sin> Wants you! (in bed) Greetings and salutations friends, I am here on behalf of the newly formed semi serious raiding guild, <Reborn Sin>. As a semi serious raiding guild we offer you top of the line advancements in absolutely nothing, we do however provide you with plenty of old school cool, a side of sarcasm, and a ton of old spice cologne. Now we don't expect you to just join us willy-nilly, you can talk to any of our satisfied former customers! ... .. . Okay, so as it turns out our former customers died in a horrible crash on the way to recording their testimonies and were totally not paid actors. Yep, not actors who refused to say their lines due to contract disagreements and ended up in a murloc pit.... Anyway, back to the part you want to read. As a semi serious raid guild we do not expect 100% attendance, but we do expect a can do attitude, patience for progression, and your own poop sock (We are out of extras, please stop asking). Raid nights are not currently set in stone, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have bellow, or in game. In case of emergency please call Eislley - Cenarius server - Guild master Battlenet ID: Omitted Aravea - Cenarius server - Raid Leader Battlenet ID:SaviorSelf#1680Yungho1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 New to WoW, LF guild with teamspeak LF guild with teamspeak to learn the game with. I've played to the end of every mmorpg I've played (ex. Tibia, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Conquer Online, Tera, Neverwinter, and more). Just looking to chill til 100 and then raid hard.Zinxy1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 nvm :) Read title. This means: Deca Dwarven Dice Loaded Gnome Dice PM me for prices. pls and thanks nvm got them all selbink is madRowacan1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 LFM 90s to queue for Terrace LFR So my own fault that I didn't consider mowing down terrace lfr, for a transmog staff back to back on wednesday... rather I tried to do the wod pre-quest in time thinking it'd end thursday... So between questing & scenarios I'm sitting in the queue, which usually needs, you guessed it, Tanks & Healers. Obviously will offer 500g per person as necessary, which will most likely be necessary, unfortunately, so if anyone has any alliance 90s & some time to spare let me know please, or just queue, & mail me after for your coin, thanks.Sooba0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 =^.^= Lola's [Alchemy] Fact: Even outside of WoW, you can't escape my Alchemy. Submit! And accept my powa! ~ LolaLolacutie1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 A - LF Weekend Raiding Guild Moving my toons to a lower pop server and looking for a weekend raiding guild. I've been raiding since BC, Heroic and Mythic experience in MoP. I would like to find a drama free, adult guild. Contact me in game with any questions.Catria0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello! I was hoping to join someone on a low pop server to quest :)Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello!Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Kor'kron Juggernaut forsale Annihilus is selling our last 2 Mounts on Tues November 11th. Price is 150k g or best offer. Whisper me before 6pm pacific for inquiries.Badriverjoe1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 LF Herbalist Title says it all. Looking for an herbalist that will be farming herbs on WoD opening night/weekend. Please add me on real id Choopaloop#1444Stringbeans0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 WTB mythic garrosh mount kor'kron juggernaut Hello, I'm looking for a guild that currently sells the garrosh mythic mount kor'kron juggernaut. Any offers post on this topic or add my btag FirE#1832 Thank you.Calism0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Mythic raid recruiting range/heals Exodus Victoriae is now recruiting! We are a brand new Alliance guild located on the US-Cenarius server dedicated to pushing progression to its limit. Surrounded by tough competitors, this guild was built from players with their eye on one thing: eternal victory. We thrive on attempting to be the best at what we do and feel as if there is nothing that can come in the way from keeping us from being among the best of the very best. With a new expansion comes new beginnings and those elite players whose guilds have fallen to progression can take refuge within our guild and be a part of something revolutionary. With players that have skill and experience some dating from Vanilla, the drive that still burns in these player’s hearts will forge a path among the top guilds in the hemisphere. Aside from progression which is the main focus, players are also quite experienced at PvP, with most members achieving 2200 rating just for fun, the skill in all aspects of the game is there. This guild is dedicated to raiding 4 nights a week, with possibly more if needed during heavy progression weeks (likely at the beginning of the expansion) from 6-9 server. The times are much laid back and forgiving, as most of us understand that real life does come first. Currently recruiting for primarily healers for Mythic progression, all exceptional applicants are welcome to apply and achieve greatness. So with all this knowledge and a brief description of the guild one questions remains: do you have what it takes to achieve eternal victory? If so, this guild is the place for you as every member is driven with passion to succeed and be the best at what they do. And if not, well some people are just okay with being mediocre, but we won’t accept that. So do you want to be mediocre or are you dedicated to achieving victory at all costs? If you think you have what it takes you can contact any of the following players in game: Tirion, Habhorym, Valafir, Moriartee, Macrimonius, Macx, Vaelth, Rodòx, Jhoira or apply at our website: http://exodusvictoriae.iclanwebsites.com/recruitmentJhoira0 Nov 5, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 looking for someone yea i use to play on this realm back in wrath her char name was either a dk named draco or a priest name master i cant remember what her shamans name was if anyone knows where she is or if shes still playing please contact me she was a old friendJôjô1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 [H] Looking for Guild I am making a return from a 6 month hiatus and am looking for a guild. If there is any guild out there that is in the adult gamer category and is not too serious about scheduling and whatnot. Please get a hold of me ingame on Kannys. Thanks.Kannuns0 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Diligence 13/14Mythic Recruiting for Warlords <Diligence> is a PvE Raid Guild and we are looking for players to finish filling our roster for Warlords. We currently need all classes and specs for Heroic Raids and Select classes for Mythic. If you're interested in raiding with us on Thurs, Fri, and Sun 8-1100 pm PST please take a moment and put in an application on our guild website linked below: http://www.diligence-guild.com/recruit.php Current Class Needs are also listed on the website. You can also message Exiius in game for more information. As a reminder our raid times are 8:00-11:00 PM PST Thurs/Fri/Sun, and Thank you for considering our Guild.Exiius1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 <Untold Existence> recruiting Looking to recruit for WoD - pvp/pve casual guild. Raid night is Sunday. Not looking for drama.Bakalahra0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Looking for a Casual Adult Guild Preferably couples friendly as I am trying to get my GF to start playing...which may never happen, but I am going to try. I generally play later in the evening and late, but until at least January will be on during days too. Also I like playing alts as well, so alt friendly is a must. I am pretty laid back and always willing to help where and when I can. For now my main is a lock, but I am considering other alts if I can gear them up some. I am fine if it is not a current raiding guild, but would like to find a regular group with thoughts of raiding in the future. Oh one other thing, I would prefer a PG-13 guild where every other word is not the F-bomb. Is that looking for too much? :)Twiddley2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Looking to trade... =^..^= Looking to trade gold from Ysera Horde, to Cenarius Alliance. 20k on Ysera-Horde, for 15k on Cenarius-Alliance As you can see I am offering a little more, on the server you'd receive gold on to make it worth your while. We will add each other to battletag, we can obviously do 1k Ysera for 500g Cenarius initially so you know I'm not going to steal from you. Regarding my background game wise, I've been playing since vanilla, I've not once been a thief to anyone in game, & my horde characters are in the top two guilds on the server. I haven't had time past week after visiting my 92yr old grandmother to farm up a little, & I just thought that it'd be a little easier to just do a gold swap. If you are seriously interested please feel free to add my battle tag, miauen#1509 thanks for your time.Tilo0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 (A) 14/14 Mythic Seeking Tank Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius 14/14M (we were 11/14 H Pre Patch) we raid : Wed 9p-11p PST Fri 9p-12a PST Sat 9p-12a PST We are currently looking for an awesome Tank to fill out our ranks for Mythic Raiding. You can contact Myself: Genevri (Alliance Cenaruis) Battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772 Skype: JoannDanielleE Zomgitsboo ; LittoD#1672 or our GM Thededd/Meatsac Thank you for your time.Genevri2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Selling 553 Crafted Items Hello All, <Annihilus> is looking to craft and sell some of the 553 items. Items available: LW- Gorge Stalker Belt Krasari Prowler Belt Pennyroyal Belt Snow Lily Belt Gorge Stalker Legplates Krasari Prowler Britches Pennyroyal Leggings Tailoring- Belt of the Night Sky White Cloud Belt Leggings of the Night Sky White Cloud Leggings Blacksmithing- Avenger's Trillium Waistplate Blessed Trillium Belt Avenger's Trillium Legplates Blessed Trillium Greaves Protector's Trillium Legguards Please whisper me in-game or reply here if interested. Serious offers only please.Zillions1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 570 hunter LF weekday mythic WOD guild Hello there I am currently looking for a raiding guild I have taken a break from raiding pretty much all of MOP due to RL issues and I am now able to return for raiding. I have extensive experience in raiding as I have been raiding in top 3 - 5 server guilds since vanilla. currently the only nights i cant raid are sat, sun, mon so a guild that raids tues-fri would be perfect. Thanks for your timeVènoms0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] <Last Pull> Recruiting a healer for WoD <Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 20man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship. While we are proud of our achievements in raid instances, we are most proud of the community we have built and nurtured over the years. It’s a place where dedication, tolerance and mutual respect are not just lip-service or a PR blurb posted on a website. Last Pull is not just a guild; it's a place that its members feel comfortable calling ‘home’. We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment. DPS: It would be difficult to add additional dps players to our raid roster at this time. Healers: Looking for one or two healers for WoD heroic and mythic raiding. High preference for a monk or paladin. Exceptional shaman and druid healers will be considered. It would be difficult to add a priest to our roster. ... ... ... ... ... If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com How to contact us: • Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203 • Battletag (Bshippo): bshippo#1723 • Send me a PM on our forums www.lastpull.com • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Earrl, Ashbishop, or Bshippo. Contact Earrl, Ashbishop, Malestrom, Bshippo, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!Bshippo0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] Death Panel 14/14M LFM Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius 14/14 Mythic Currently Seeking to fill 0 Tanks - Closed 1 Healer - Prefer Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk 2 Dps - Pref Elemental Shaman, Spriest, or Boomkin THESE ARE NOT BENCH POSITIONS We raid : Wed 9p-11p PST Fri 9p-12a PST Sat 9p-12a PST You can contact Zomgitsboo; LittoD#1672 Genevri: JoannDaniele#1772 or our GM Thededd/Meatsac Cheers!Zephíe2 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 LF a rogue from Cenarius (paying bounty) I'll pay 2kg I'm looking for Nickx-Cenarius. Can't contact him. We did some twos and I want to do threes with the dude. Can anyone get him in contact with me? #frysauce1397Zuloru0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 <Because Magic> is Recruiting! LOOKING FOR RAIDERS. Because Magic is a heroic progression raiding guild that is currently 7/14M. We are looking for raiders to knock down the next few bosses in SoO and prepare to enter WoD raiding, to quickly push to Mythic raiding. We are a very tight knit guild of friends few who have raided together since BC, offering friendly company and crazy antics while retaining solid progression in raids. Currently we are taking any roll for raiding as we are preparing for the release of the expansion, a few classes we would be greatly interested in would be Paladin, Shaman and Priest. We are accepting any members regardless of class or level looking to fast track into Mythic Raiding. Please contact in-game Celestiàl, Terrestriàl, Shardae, Jalandria or Artos for any questions or consideration.Celestiàl13 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 581 RDPS 12/14 Mythic exp LF raiding Hello everyone. Im a 581 eley sham who is looking for a late night raiding group. It has to be a group that raids 11pm or later central time. I have 12/14 mythic exp and im looking for a core spot. Weather its on team 1 or 2 idc just want to raid. I can raid any days just has to be late at night. Im more then willing to faction/realm change if need be if we think its going to be a solid fit. If your at all interested or have any questions add Samoa#1592. Thanks and happy raiding.Æda0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 <Focus> Heroic Raid Recruitment <Focus> is a long established lvl 25 guild. We have need for a resto druid or resto shaman for our Heroic raid team on Tues, Wed 9:00pm-12:00am server. This is an experienced group with several of us 8/14h and better. We are a mature group and would like to find the same in our new healer. Good opportunity for the right person. Please send in game inquiries to Chipy or Dyingwish. Thanks have a great day!Dyingwish5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [A] Interested in Active raiding guild I have been away from wow for a bit and finally came back. I do not have a ton of experience in MoP raiding other than LFR but prior to MoP raided a lot in all expansions of wow. Had taken a beak around 5.1 for a bit due to family stuff and what not. I at least would like a casual raiding guild but would be interested in more if the opportunity was given to me. most nights and weekends i am open especially if guild uses set schedule I can alter my schedule to accommodate. I am 28 years old family man and am very mature. I am not a loot !@#$% or whine about loot. I understand guilds have certain ways of handling it. I am very active and usually know ahead of time if there will be a reason I will miss a raid and its not often. Would be nice if raids started between 6-7 server time as I am currently in Texas (central time) or two hours past server time so that I am not starting raids at like 10 pm or later my time. A year from now I will be moving back to Alaska which would be closer to server time. By any means though if you have an opening and contact me cause the right situation I can def make myself work with your raid schedule. Right now I am working on gearing my main and not worrying about alts because expansion coming out. Currently have: Main: Enhance Shaman Ilevel 518 but going up constantly as I gear him / resto offspec but havent healed in LONG TIME Druid: Guardian / dont know if he has offspec. Not geared put down before MoP and just finished leveling him. DK: Frost Same as druid Monk: Melee dps boosted 90 so havent really messed with him after main I am all for leveling an alt and gearing it for guild needs but main will be my first target.. I am currently in a place holder guild that randomly invited me but hardly anyone on and no one is ever doing anything. Anyways if you may have space for me feel free to message me in game or on here. I am typically on Pandacaii my shaman Hope to hear from some people!Pandacaii1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 Wtb Profession kits 1-450 Looking to buy engineering and leatherworking kits 1-450. Please help realm of cenarius :(Darkiez1 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 [A] 10m LFM or merge for 20m RECRUITING OR ACCEPTING MERGE FOR 20M MYTHIC RAIDING Progression ... Recruitment -Recruiting players with personality and personal accountability for WoD Raidtimes ... Rated Battlegrounds ... Note: Our Team MMR generally lingers around a low 1750-1950 depending on alts/mains brought in Contact information ...Icesurfer3 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 Madcatz is now selling 9/9 Challenge mode ! Madcatz has expanded from just selling garrosh kills. Carrying Challenge mode for the rest of the season PST if interested. 9/9 Gold with an elite team. Runs take 2.5hours or less for all 9/9 you get Mog + pet + title. Send in game mail to madcatz if interested.Madcatz3 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 (>^.^)>[MC]. WoD Raid Recruiting... Midnight Crusaders [MC], is recruiting for normal, heroic and mythic raiding in WoD. Guarantee spot for initial raids and if you work out well, you will get a permanent spot, with me being you sweet, and very humble main tank. :D New raiders are welcomed. We will help you, teach you and if I have to, discipline you :O If interest pst me in-game, or find me at Timeless Isle, at Celestial court. I always stand on the left side step (facing celestials). We are specifically looking for RDPS, specially mages/locks, but we are open to others too. Thank you for reading. ~ Lola p.s. Big plus if you don't like gnomes too :DLolacutie3 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 High Priest of Ordos Looking for someone or a couple people to help me kill High Priests of Ordos for the Ash-Covered Horn, the last item I need for the Going to Need a Bigger Bag achievement. I'm happy to help anyone who might be working on other items for the same achievement. PST in game. Thank you.Woodford0 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 Normal Garrosh Kill Hey everyone, looking to nab a normal Garrosh kill before 6.0.2 hits us next Tuesday. I am a 550 BM Hunter with complete flex and 8/14 normal. You can post here with all the pertinent information(Price, contact info, when it will happen) or feel free to send a message to McSealTeam#1857.Chaliia1 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Profession Kits Selling profession kits. Currently I have Alchemy and Engineering. I can guarantee skill level 1-600. Engineering will need a few Spirit of Harmonies. Whisper or send in game mail if interested. /cheersAllybeboba1 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 recruiting we are recruiting for our core 10 man raid team as well as a 2nd 10 man team. we are more then a team in Sed Non Satiata we are a family. all members are welcome to join and have some fun. we are looking to jump right in wod and move swiftly thro the next x-pac. pst or send me ingame mail if you would like more info or a invite.Zoxxy0 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Seeking Guild for Pet Unlocks I'm a pet collector and unfortunately my current guild died early on in Pandaria. I'm looking for a guild with the Thundering Serpent Hatchling unlocked that I can grind rep for and buy. I can't promise I'll stay much longer than that but you'd have my appreciation. Post your guild's name and who to contact if interested. Thank you.Zen1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 WTS [Corrupted Hippogryph] starting at 200k (may go lower) darkgriever#1204Syraw0 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 WTB Gold CM Runs Looking to get 9/9 before the 6.0 patch hits. I'm really only interested in silvers for the mount, but willing to pay for full gold runs if it's easier to get a carry set up for them. Drop me a line in game, reply here, or hit me up at Ookami313#1689 on Battle.net with a price. Thanks.Celandine1 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 Looking for an active friendly guild. About me: Not a hardcore anything. I have spells where I PvP a lot, farm a lot, or PvE a lot. It does not have to be a level 25 guild, though perks are nice. I have no interest in ranks or status, any of that stuff. I really just like to have a good chat rolling when I'm knocking out dailies, or waiting in queues. Always willing to help when I can. Not a big fan of profanity, in my experience it just isn't that hard to complete sentences without using any. P.S. Blingtron will join with me. :DRiverhawk0 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 WTB [dampscale basilisk eye's] will pay 3 gold per eye. need around 1100 eyesSormorne0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Raider of the Lost Horde LFM! Recruiting filled up thx for checking!!Shiftykilla1 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 <Arathian Knights> is Selling 9/9 CM Gold run As the title suggests, me and a group of experienced individuals are going to be selling 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold run carries. If you wish to obtain more information on this matter you can contact Melchey#1460 or me in-game on time/what to bring/what to expect/any other questions you may have. Price: Our current price is set to 100k gold for a 9/9 Gold Run. Most of our runs are on Monday at 7:30 server time we can make adjusments if the person interested cannot make those times, or has to go earlier.ßææßææßææßææ13 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 <Arathian Knights> selling Mythic Siege DONE UNTIL MYTHIC RAIDING--Message me in game for mythic booking. 13/14H Clear- Does NOT include garrosh: Price: 250k Includes: All non-wf loot, WF loot not needed All achievements for Heroic Bosses Time: Starts at 7:30 PST/Server time Tuesday only Heroic Garrosh only: Price: 250k Includes: Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount 582 heirloom Any non warforged loot not needed (aka most) Time: Roughly 930-1130st on Tuesday Full 14/14H clear Price: 450k Includes: Everything listed above (mount, heirlooms, gear, etc). Unfortunately can't really accommodate to other times, but all buyers will be notified of the sale time. If you have interest buying a specific boss not listed, or certain wings (based on LFR), feel free to contact me in game. Since we're only prioritizing those interested in buying mounts, we do not offer discounts for those who may have the mount already. If for some reason something goes wrong, you will be refunded your gold fully based upon what's left, for example if you bought a full clear and we couldn't kill garrosh, you will be refunded 225k. Who to contact: The best person to contact is Melchey. My battletag is Melchey#1460 incase I'm not on or on a different server, make sure to leave a note. You can mail me in game, post on our website, post here, or contact anyone in our guild. You can also contact Iax, though again, the best person is me because I am the best.Melchey31 Oct 2, 2014