Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h Gold How can I make gold? I have so much trouble making gold. It literally takes me years to make 1,000 gold. Is there some trick to making gold that I don't understand?Aurelne2 1h
6h [A] <Order of the Righteous> The Order is the Organization itself, and 'of The Righteous' is the charitable deeds we promote. <Order of the Righteous>(A) Is recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out. We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world to symbolize what we stand for. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos, we also have a Twitch that we ALWAYS stream our giveaways at!Kornbredkhan237 6h
7h [A] Returning and Rerolling Looking for Guild I am looking to reroll over on Dalaran as a returning player... I will be alliance side and plan to either transfer or re level my monk and druid at the very least. I enjoy a casual guild but I would also like to get into some raid content with 7.3 on the horizon. Let me know who all is out there. Thanks :DGrimfyre1 7h
7h [A] Ethereal Exiles Ethereal Exiles is a guild looking for more social players wanting a nice home and a place to make friends. We run keys weekly and have events such as naked gnome races or Glory of the Raider achievements runs along with our alt ToS runs on Monday that we usually clear in 2 hours or so along with our main progression raiding Friday-Saturday. If you're interested in joining or wanting to know more about our guild add me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106Desolàtion0 7h
9h {H} Priest Healer LF Raid Guild So I'm looking for a socially active raid guild. Your guilds raid progression isn't as important to me as your chosen leaders general attitude towards your guild members is. A positive , team focused raid environment is a must. ( i.e. If you're going to tear people down, make sure you have an actual solution rather than just calling names and making people feel bad , its doesn't help anything when it comes to getting other raid members to improve, I'm not saying it has ever happened to me, however I don't like to hear it happen to other people either, Good raid leaders aren't jerks I promise you. its a game its supposed to be fun. ) Feel free to hit me up in game or here. Thanks. Grumpywizard#11365Priestingbro6 9h
14h 3/9 M Recruiting DPS & healer Progression: 3/9 M Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday 9-11pm EST (Guild wide Heroic NH clear) 10/10H Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Guild wide Heroic NH clear) 10/10H Monday 8pm - 11pm EST (Casual/Alt/Fun) Server: Dalaran - PvE (US) Loot System: Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets. About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team. Guild Atmosphere We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply! We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve." Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. My Discord username is Ava#5594.Avarraela55 14h
16h [H] <LFR Certified> 9/9H LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Tomb of Sargeras raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 9/9H - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 930 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled resto shaman, disc priests, rogues, and arms/fury warriors, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (subideath#1877), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Nebeon14 16h
16h [H] Mayhem Inc 3/9H LF Raiders! Current Progress (as of 8/16/2017): 3/9 HToS, 9/9 NToS, 10/10 HNH, 3/3 HToV, 7/7 HEN Progression Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST Optional Farm Raid: Saturday 9-11PM EST. M+ teams run daily! High Recruitment Priority: 1 HEALER (Pally or Priest preferred, but could be any heal) Medium Priority: Ranged & Melee DPS FLEX Tank/DPS <Mayhem Inc> is recruiting more raiders! We have a core of around 15 players, and we are looking to expand to a solid team of 20 for Tomb of Sargeras and Mythic progression. Our raid team is a bunch of strong, experienced players who love to raid, who understand that successful play relies on cooperation, and who are consistently looking to improve our play and our gear. We take raiding seriously, but are friendly and funny as hell. Who we are looking for: Potential applicants should be able to commit to regularly attending Tuesday and Thursday night raids. We accept cross-server trial applicants. You do not need to come in a seasoned, hardcore raider (but also, if you are: come play!). If you have some experience or are willing to listen and learn, we are willing to help you master the mechanics, gear up, and perfect your rotation. Don’t be boastful, petty, or otherwise a jerk. We’re awesome – you should be too! Note: For the safety of our players, Healers and Tank will be asked to run some M+ before trialing in raid. What we can offer you: - A serious raiding experience without the high pressure of a hardcore raiding guild - Organized Mythic+ teams that run dungeons together regularly - Personal Loot - No penalty for occasional raid absence (we’ve got lives, jobs, and families, too) - An active guild Discord Add any of these BTags for more information: Athreya#1207 (Cessatia, recruit officer) TPrime#1999 (TPrime, GM) Stormknight#1243 (Nelaba, raid lead) Kebi#1887 (Kebi, officer) Cessatia23 16h
16h New transfer LF pvp guild New transfer to Dalaran server. Enjoy tanking in pve and healing in pvp, but play this game alongside others, so I consider myself a try hard who has casual time restraints. Only have one character at cap currently, but looking to get involved on a casual basis while I build up my gold to transfer my Druid and level my paladin. Interested in a guild whose members enjoy bg grouping to find people to synergize with in bg's for some fun domination. Also dabble in pve content when nothing else going on. Always team player, and don't mind teaching others how to make gold as well. Sincerely, EledhanPapibaer1 16h
16h LF Guild Hello everyone I'm new to Wow but I'm a Ultima Online veteran and I catch on very quickly (I also played ROM for a while) if anyone would be willing to take me under their wings, I'm planning in making a panderon Hunter as my main after trying out a few different combinationsTheouttsider1 16h
16h Reaching out Does anyone know how to get ahold of someone from your guild from your phone? This is my first time using the forums idk what im doing lolDemonambrose2 16h
18h Paradigm Shift- 9/9 H Recruiting for Mythic <Paradigm Shift> is recruiting to round out our team as we head towards mythic ToS. We are looking for like-minded players that want to get in and get the job done. Our goal as a raid team is to progress efficiently through content and remain one of the top horde guilds on Dalaran while still remaining semi-hardcore (because life!?). Current Progression: 9/9 H Schedule: Tuesday- 630-930 EST (Mythic ToS) Wednesday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Thursday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Saturday- 630-930 EST (Normal ToS) Needs: Currently recruiting all roles 915+ **Ideal candidates will be 915+ and have concordance (AOTC a plus), but all exceptional players will be considered!** Expectations: Our core raid times are Tues-Thur for a total of 9 hours. We want to make the most of our time so it is expected that you make the vast majority of core raid times. Attendance is very important. Be on time 10-15 minutes before raid for invites. While consumables such as cauldrons and feasts are supplied it is expected that you be prepared with your own personal food/flask just in case as well as potions/augment runes. We are a helpful bunch! We still push keys for weekly cache's as well as do random events (depending on what is going on in game). If interested please contact Goatsby#2117 or myself Adelen#1560 for more information.Adelèn30 18h
21h [H] <Owlcatraz> 8/9 H, 4/10 M NH Recruiting! CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS to fill out mythic raid team With the final boss of heroic ToS on the horizon, we are looking to fill out our mythic raid roster and are actively considering any solid DPS; especially ranged. We are fairly full on tanks and healers but will consider skilled players on a case-by-case basis, especially if you are a player who doesn’t mind switching to DPS as needed. Get in touch with us: Feel free to message anyone in the guild and they will point you in the direction of an officer, or add me on either of the below: Battletag: Sara#12460 Discord: Whimsie#3904 Check out our streams: https://www.twitch.tv/syleska (Feral/Guardian Druid PoV) https://www.twitch.tv/whimsie1 (Holy Priest PoV) About Owlcatraz: <Owlcatraz> on Dalaran-US is always considering more raiders to join our casual yet progressing raids. Most of us have been playing for years so we know our !@#$; we just got older somewhere along the line and can't raid 5 nights a week anymore because work doesn't like it when we call in sick for raiding. Raid Times: We focus on progression with a concise and efficient schedule, as we maintain a 4 hour raid week. Raid Days: Wednesday 8:30-10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday 8:30-10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/237202 Tell me more about Owlcatraz: Owlcatraz was founded during EN in this expansion as a couple groups of like minded individuals came together and decided to give this a whirl. All of our officers have been playing since Vanilla or BC (giving us something absurd like 55 years of combined experience) and have participated in raiding and guild leadership off and on over that period. Age-wise, most of our membership ranges from late 20's to mid 30's having grown with the game, and generally do not have the time or desire to raid 3-4 hours 3-4 nights a week any longer. That said, we like to experience the raid content, and use our time well to achieve that. We progressed through Heroic NH, increased our roster to accommodate moving into Mythic, and were able to achieve 4/10 without expanding our time demands or changing the atmosphere. With the short raid week we of course run lots of keystones and generally run a causal normal and/or heroic run (depending on the current state of progression). We also have several members interested in PVP who are happy to group up for Bgs etc. on off-nights. We have many social and active members who can often be found hanging out in discord, whether it be on voice or chatting in our various text channels. Hmmm... so what is expected from me?: Attitude is paramount! We can work with most players, but we strive to keep our atmosphere chill and positive. If you're prone to bouts of unbridled nerdrage please move along! From a nuts and bolts standpoint we do have some rough baselines we'd like to see from a player desiring a regular raid slot. Since the numbers vary greatly I'd recommend hitting us up if you're interested and we can take a look and talk about expectations. We tend to be quite flexible on attendance (more so for dps than tanks and heals) as we're all working adults, some with families, some with school work etc. Our only ask is that you're up front with availability and notify us on discord if unable to attend a raid. We hope to hear from you soon!Whimsie13 21h
23h [A]<Hardcore Casual> - LF Healer! Greetings! We are an Alliance guild looking to fill out our ranks for ToS and 7.3 content! Currently 6/9H ToS. We are looking for any mixture of classes and specs so please inquire if interested! Primarily looking for a healer. Raid Times - Tuesdays & Fridays 9pm-12am server. Our raid goals are simple... to execute at a high level and complete content in a timely fashion. We will certainly entertain all players who maybe just need a home. If raiding is your cup of tea, there are a few expectations... know you class and be able to socialize on a mature level (or at least be able to listen to it). As the guild name implies... we like to be serious about playing (raiding, mythic+, etc...) group composition and consistency is important for PvE success... but we also understand the realities of life and the unexpected events that it can bring. What can you expect from <Hardcore Casual>? Simple... players who can provide quality play and experience with limited downtime. When you log on, you'll do so knowing your going to be playing with legitimate and seasoned veterans of the game. We are all adults, men and women. We know how to have a good time, we know how to take care of business. If this sounds like a guild that's right up your alley, please contact us right away. Please message if interested Junkx - Junks#11100 bnet Junkx#5926 discord Dracaryk - Dracaryk#1222 bnetJunkx10 23h
1d <Shattered Requiem> Reroll Guild LFM! Shattered Requiem [H] Dalaran About Shattered Requiem We started as a reroll project and just formed our guild together. The guild was built from players that recently started up World of Warcraft again and found that most of their friends are on other servers or not playing at all. We tried joining some other guilds, but even then felt lost in the numbers or could not find anything that fits. Others were new players just looking to enjoy the game at a casual pace and not just blow through everything just to hit max level. So, we decided to start a reroll guild and make a home for others like ourselves. A place where we all can enjoy the game again, make new friends, enjoy the social aspects together and feel like part of the team! :: Guild Info :: • A chance to experience the game all over again with a “Fresh Start” with others that want the same thing. • Not just a place for alts, but a new community for us all that we can call our main home. • A place for family and friends, husbands and wives, co workers, etc. With drama free and clean chat. No trade chat here. • The chance to experience everything in the game as we grow together. • A place that is welcoming to new players and veterans alike. • No pressure to raid so come enjoy whatever you want to do in game! • A PvE and PvP guild. We all like different aspects of the game and we have the chance to accomplish great things together. • A chance to level with everyone else, and not feel like the odd man/woman out. • No rush to end-game. Come and turn off your experience if you want! I will be doing that myself. • A guild where you have a voice and not just another member on the roster. • A chance to try different things in game without the worry and pressure about gearing through LFR! :: Raid Times/Day Info :: Just to be clear, we are not in a rush to hit level 110. Our members are progress through the content at a casual pace and we are never going to push for players to hurry up to raid. But, we are going to have guild events where we run older content raiding, thus we needed a raid schedule set. So below will outline the general times and days we will raid whether it is for events or for end game! Friday - Saturday 9PM-Midnight EST Times subject to change an/or more days and time slots will be added :: Current Needs :: Players up to level 70 - No Demon Hunters for now. Once the guild progresses then we will increase the level ranges. Death Knights are welcome and also BoAs (heirlooms) are allowed. :: Contacts :: Khmira - Guild Leader Baeldrin - Lead Officer Aionara - Officer Riind - Officer Kassadina - Officer So if you are interested please visit our website for information and applications or join our Discord Server to ask questions and chat with us! https://sreq.enjin.com/info https://discord.gg/3rcQC6j Look forward to hearing from you and starting our adventure together!Khmira10 1d
1d (A) Wayward LFM Greetings! Wayward is a friends and family made guild consisting of members whom have been playing since vanilla; a fairly new guild to Dalaran, with most of its members transferring from Whisperwind. We are a semi-hardcore guild seeking active remembers to join our raid team for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 pm EST Current Progression: 7/9 H ToS Voice Chat: Discord Loot System: EP/GP Wayward is openly recruiting dedicated raiders. We looking for all spots to fill in our odds and ends. For more info contact: Screwup (Screwup#1845), Craidon (Devilking#1495), Chakresh (Sylvannos#1840) or Aveanah (Avaeda#1499)Craidon0 1d
1d [H]New player looking for guild Hey guys, semi-new player returning and looking for an active, social guild for me and some friends to be a part of. Leveling and dungeoning are the current goals, hopefully with raiding on the (somewhat distant) horizon! Looking for some people to learn from and enjoy the game with, thanks!Redwhaler5 1d
1d Resto Druid LF Casual/Progressive Raiding! As the Title states, I'm a Resto Druid (909 ilvl), just getting back into the game after taking a break. I've been playing off and on since Vanilla. My "Hardcore" glory years were back in BC, Wrath and Cataclysm. Being that I was what, 15 when I first started playing, and am now 28, my priorities have obviously shifted, and I don't have the same time to commit as I once did. That being said, the only Raiding experience I have during THIS expansion is 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare, 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor and 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor. I have 0 experience in either Nighthold or Tomb of Sargeras. I'm looking for a Guild that Raids 2 nights per week (3 at most) for about 2-3 hours per Raid. Progression isn't nearly as important as finding the right fit and group of players that would be willing to take on a Resto Druid with little to no experience in current content. If I sound like I might be a good fit, please feel free to reach out to me either here on the Forums or F0rgotenSage#1986Effìcacy1 1d
1d [H] <Galactic Guard> 5/9 H ToS Recruiting Hello! Im Vyxxa, officer and heal lead in <Galactic Guard>! We are a new horde guild on the server and are in search of heroes of all kinds to help fill our ranks. Alongside our GM and Main tank Sharpfire (Sharp#12155), we are eager to find like-minded individuals that are looking for a home to meet new people, raid, socialize, and generally enjoying the game with. We are 5/9 H ToS and are looking to build more toward a successful progression through /Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We have experience in progression raiding from WotLK to present and are seeking to bring our expertise and prowess to Dalaran sever. We have achieved AoTC dating back to Heart of Fear up to AoTC: Gul'dan. Please Pm us or add us on bnet for more information if you are interested. We look forward to potentially raiding with you. GM: Sharpfire-Dalaran (Sharp#12155) Heal lead: Vyxxatish-Dalaran (Vunce#1880)Vyxxatish52 1d
1d Daytime Raiding I'm looking for individuals that either raid during the day or would like to start a daytime raiding guild. I'm on most every morning on Dalaran server I have also toons on Area 52 horde server. Raid times around 10am to 2pm would be great times could be adjusted I work nights 9 to 6:30 eastern. I can be reached in game but I have lots of alts so here or mail me at kepman@gmail.com.Flippeebear13 1d
1d Returning Player LFG Experienced player returning after about 3 months of being gone. Looking for a guild on dalaran. My current server is Frostmane and I'm looking to transfer off. I am also currently leveling several toons on Dalaran, I can fill any role however my main role in the past has been tank. I can however happily DPS or heal. Please reply here or message me in game. Send me a friend request Onetrillion#1705Armitron4 1d
1d [A] Older player looking for casual guild Hello! I am an older (retired) player who just returned to WoW after being away for many years. I mainly solo in mmo's but enjoy making friends and interacting with other people. I consider myself to be a casual player since I tend to avoid dungeons, raids and other stressful content. I am very active however playing for up to eight or more hours every day. I am looking for a friendly, casual guild to have fun with whether it be questing together, hanging out in chat, or making a fool of myself in a guildie dungeon run. All I ask is that you be gentle with me! :) Thanks!Haemysh2 1d
1d Level 76 Rogue Lf Guild I’m still really new, and I’m trying to learn more. This is my first character and my highest. I really want to get more into playing. Right now I’m running through dungeons and trying to level up. When I get to the level for it I want to do raids and just be part of something and do my best as a rogue My realm is Dalaran and I don’t wanna switch that, and I’m for The Horde My timezone is EST, and I can get on in the afternoons of Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Saturday’s and Sunday’s. I’m busy on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s so there’s no promise I can get on and Friday’s are a no go until December. I prefer playing on PvE servers, and I don’t want to switch which server I’m on. I want to run through dungeons and do some raids, but I’m open to doing almost anything the group wants to when I’m on, except for PvP To contact me, just reply belowDexaly4 1d
1d [A] <Serenìty> 7/9H LFM for ToS Hey there, everyone. Serenìty is recruiting! We don't care if you're new to raiding, new to the server, new to WoW, or if you're an experienced vet looking for a new home. If you're looking for a group of people to raid with or just someone to talk to in green text, check us out! Who we are We're mostly vets ourselves, many of whom have returned to WoW for Legion after taking breaks for various reasons. We've been together since the beginning of the expansion, but we've accomplished quite a bit in that short amount of time. Our progression this expansion includes: * 7/7H EN (AOTC) * 3/3H ToV (AOTC) * 10/10H NH (AOTC) * 7/9H ToS We raid six hours a week, on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7-10 PM server time. We don't try to pretend we're a serious progression guild. Many of us have jobs, families, or other real life obligations outside of WoW, and we understand that sometimes those obligations get in the way of making raid times. We're completely okay with that, because WoW is a game and it's easy for people to forget that. We're certainly not the most progressed guild on the server, and we aren't likely to ever be, but we do get bosses down and we have fun doing it. What we're looking for We're looking for you, if you're looking for a guild! While our primary focus is raiding, we also do dungeons (both mythic and mythic+) throughout the week as our schedules allow. If you're the sort that likes to just sit around and talk in guild chat while doing pet battles, you're welcome too. We're a family, and we're always looking for more people to join us. Raid recruitment Being a raiding guild, we do have certain gaps we need to fill on our roster from time to time. Anyone and everyone is welcome provided you're willing to learn and improve where necessary, so don't be discouraged if you've never raided with a guild before! Here's what we're looking for currently: * Melee DPS (highest priority currently!) * Ranged DPS (high priority, currently lacking a mage and balance druid) * 1-2 healer(s) with a DPS off spec (holy paladin, resto druid, or mistweaver preferred) As mentioned previously, anyone is welcome to join us, as you never know when we may have a raid slot open up for a healer or tank at the last minute! How to contact us Getting in touch with us is pretty simple. Just search /who for anyone in the guild or add one of the Battle Tags below: * Avalith#1298 (Dinìvas- GM) * BansheGG#1937 (Ñami - XO) * Futhark#1693 (Unclepickle - Raid tank)Bearfu11 1d
1d [H] Six Feet Under Recruiting for TOS! Hello Dalaran! We are a semi casual mature guild of raiders looking to bolster our roster! We are looking for skilled players of ALL classes and specs with HIGH priority for a Tank and Healers! You should be roughly around 890+ ilvl give or take and have a positive attitude! We raid: Monday: 8:30-11 Tuesday: 8:30-11 Wednesday: 9-11 We're a fun laid back group that gets bosses down! If this interests you, either leave a comment here on the forums or message any one of our members in game and they can point you in the direction of one of our officers! PS, We are cross realm friendly!Kezi12 1d
1d 924 Guardian LF not so hard core raiding Who I am: I’m an older player who has mained a bear tank since Cataclysm. This tier I sit at 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 8/10M NH and 9/9H ToS. Even though my passion in WoW is raid tanking, I’m slowing down and I no longer have the desire and drive required for faster-paced competitive Mythic progression. What I’m looking for: A guild with people closer to my age who are more into having a good time while raiding together rather than watching logs, parsing and climbing the Wowprogress leaderboard. I don’t care at all what your guild’s progression is at this moment, it’s not important to me to clear content as fast as possible. It IS important to me that everyone gets along, understands what each other’s strengths and weaknesses are, helps to make each other better, AND keeps the fun in raiding. Progression and gear will come in time. I’m on line almost every night after 6:30PM EST, so an active guild is important as well. Since I’m a bear (see what I did there?) when I don’t get enough sleep, I prefer not to raid much past 11PM EST. And even though what I enjoy most in game is raid tanking, I also have alts I play around with, and I will join up for anything. Jade#12824 is my btag, or post below if you think you have what I’m looking for…I’ll catch up with you as soon as I canJayde2 1d
1d Tank with BTC Tank currently afflicted with Behind The Curve. Looking for a guild or raid group willing to accept a tank that is only a few bosses into ToS normal. I'm struggling to get groups without having the proper achievements and I can't get achievements without a group. Stuck in catch-22. Willing and able to learn, if given the opportunity and not berated instantly. Looking for raid times somewhere between 6pm-10pm server time.Xuljun3 1d
2d [A] <Guldan Stole My Bike> 5/9H M/Th 10-1EST Update 8/14: First week of heroic progression since we formed up and now 5/9H. We're looking for a few more dps and a healer to flesh out our roster from our solid 10-man to 15-ish. Our vibe is very fun, but we're also progressing really well together with great teamwork. M/Th Heroic Tomb progression 10-1 EST Sunday Normal Tomb alt/farm 10-1 EST ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have you or a loved one ever woken up in the morning, looked outside, and noticed something missing? <Guldan Stole My Bike> is here for you. With our dedicated team of officers and raiders we will work tirelessly day and night to fill the bike-less void in your life that Guldan left. With Loot! We're raiding Heroic Tomb M/Th 10-1 with a N farm/alt run on Sundays. We provide all raid consumables and 5k repairs per day, questionable humor, gambling, and general tomfoolery. Come join us on our alt night to check us out :D Currently looking for dps (OS tank or heals is a plus), but all classes/specs are welcome. MagicPants#15981 LeGremlin#1504 Cyko#1810Nannerpantz4 2d
2d [H] Ghost Walkers - core revamp 8/9N 2/9H A shift in leadership has occurred and I am looking to revamp and refill our core raid team. We are a casual progression team, raiding 9-12 server time Thursday and Saturday nights. We have all dps slots open, 1-2 healing positions and one tank spot. The only role that has a raid history requirement is the tank position, due to it being more demanding. For more information about us and our progression, please visit the front page of http://ghostwalkers021.gamerlaunch.com. We are holding our try outs in ToS N this Tuesday, with those we think are a good fit (output and personality wise) to be invited back for Thursday. Please contact me in game on Kazjia, Equïnox or Chawp. Alternatively, you can DM me on Discord @ Equinox#3797Kazjia1 2d
2d The Alliance Comedy Tour I am now offering tours of the strange, funny, & beautiful unmarked locations near Stormwind & Ironforge. for 25 gold I will show the places to you. To sign up send a in game mail to Daeliand on the realm Wyrmrest Accord; please state whether or not you have a flying mount. Transportation: If you have a 2 person flying mount mention so. People without flying mounts can ride with people that have 2 person flying mounts. If you do not have a flying mount role the dice (/roll) and put the number you got in the in game mail Payment. Please enclose payment with the in game mail to sign up this makes everyone's lives that much easier. Time: I do one tour every Monday at 7:00PM for Stormwind & 7:20 For Ironforge. Location: Please gather outside the city five minutes prior to the tour. If you think I should put more info let me know and I will add it, I will NOT however put where the tour goes; that is a surprise. Please DO NOT put the locations, it took me a long time to find some of themDaeliand2 2d
2d [RUST] 10/10M SELLING MYTHIC GULDAN/MOUNT Looking to sell fullclear of Mythic with 10/10M + mount from Gul'dan. This is the LAST WEEK to receive "Cutting Edge Mythic Gul'Dan" feat of strength as well. This isn't cheap, and don't inquire if you aren't serious. Bonq#1355Bonqers3 2d
2d [A]<Invincible> needs more for Mythic. [A] <Invincible> is currently looking for multiple people. We would like to offer a nice community with good people that do not mind helping others not to mention a community where you can pvp, raid, gold farm, do dungeons, achievements, socialize, laugh and other aspects of the game. Currently we are a two night a week raiding guild with a possible third night depending on circumstances. Group 1 currently raids from 8-11 server time on Tues/Wednesday/Thursday. Current Progression of group 1 is 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, 1/10 M, 9/9 N, and 8/9 H. Recruiting for the second team is now open which is our late night team. Running raids on T/T from 10pm to 1am server time and current progression is 7/9H. Team 3 runs on Friday's and Saturday's 9pm to 12am server time. Current Progression is at 7/9H. Team 4 is a more laid back team running on Saturday's at approximately 7:00 PM Server time. PvP currently Holds Events on Sunday's, in need of a new PvP Team Leader for RBG's and arena teams. We also take casuals. Recently just gave out over 100k in gold, 3 TCG loot cards, and a vial of the sands during one of our Guild Promotions. Go to http://invincibleguild.com to apply check us out today or talk to one of our members in game. Other means of contact is to message me in-game through battletag or whispers. The special è is alt+138. My battletag is Juggernaut#1975. Looking forward to hear from you.Dèstroyer45 2d
3d new player LF guild leveling dungeons hello everyone I'm a fairly new player looking for a guild to do leveling, dungeons and eventually raid with. adult guild preferred.Mcscheib1 3d
3d [A]<Armani> 4/9 H ToS DPS NEEDED <Armani> is a casual ALLIANCE guild on the DALARAN SERVER that is currently seeking Heroic ToS ready DPS (preferably with healing off-specs). We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 6pm to 9pm ET and we are currently at 4/9 H ToS. Our guild is for those that casually play the game, but still enjoy raiding semi-high content. We focus on non-drama, friendly game play with acceptance for all who desire to raid and put in the work to learn mechanics and take/apply constructive class advice. Please have DBM & Discord, as we heavily use these for guidance and communication. At the moment, we are hunter and priest heavy and for loot purposes, are not looking to recruit these classes for raiding, however we invite everyone to join our guild as we have no level or class restrictions. Visit our website: WWW.ARMANI.WOWALLIANCES.COM Please let me know if you are interested :) Thanks!Juvilee0 3d
3d (A) H TOS 5/9 weekend raiding L4 Healers <Ethereal Exiles> 9/9 N TOS, 5/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for heals for our heroic team. We are looking for players that want to clear and progress through content yet still have fun. We want all kinds of players from social or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team, we do have dps, hps requirements, and require discord/ DBM. We run reg TOS for alts and those that may not be on the progression team on Monday nights 8 pm. We are a progression guild and want to have fun without drama. We do lottery , keystones, transmog, and more. Progression core team Raid Times are EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm... battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 3d
3d 927 r sham or 915 mw LF guild my current guild is having trouble with ppl showing up and not taking progresion serious LF a friendly guild that does mythic+'s and that are progression mindedKysah6 3d
3d [A] WipesOnTrash LF DPS <Wipes on Trash> 9/9N 4/9H is currently recruiting experienced, mature DPS (21+) for Heroic Raiding,possibly mythic raiding if we have the numbers. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use Discord If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentUnladylike0 3d
3d Heroes Reborn is looking for you! Heroes Reborn, a 3 year old Dalaran guild is looking for progression raid team members for legion raiding. We are trying to get a group together for H TOS/and Argus. Must have some patience, be respectful and understand mechanics. If your interested in joining us please in game message, Mèlody, Dèadèyès, Megasoreass, Kayylynn and we will chat about your ilvl, progession so far, dps output and roll. We are currently looking for tanks/4-5dps, both Mdps Rdps and one healer.Mèlody0 3d
4d [A] LF 2 Good Healers Ethereal Exiles is a guild searching for good healers for our raid team. We are currently 5/9 H ToS with a full clear on N. We raid on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time). While we are primarily a raiding guild we do except players of all lvls/skill for people just looking for a social aspect to there game or to make friends and run keystones with. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106. I look forward to hearing from you :)Desolàtion0 4d
4d [H] Gumdrops Late Night Guild LF More Gumdrops is a newly created guild mainly consisting of people who have raided together throughout the years. We are looking to have some fun and progress through some bosses at the same time. We are currently looking to pick up a few more dps and a healer or two to get a solid group going! Any and all people are accepted of course of all specs. We use discord for our voice chat purposes Raid Times: Thursday/Saturday 10:30 pm - 1:00 am EST Progression: 9/9 N 3/9 H Contact us in game if you're interested! Sweets#1334 Merc#1377Azshunter5 4d
4d Rank 1 Players Selling M+ 15 Keys! Rank 1 Players: Now selling carries! We are a group of friends who have been selling 5-man content for years (See bottom of post for previous feedback)! Our group always has a blast and we can't wait to make some new friends! (Multiple players in the current top 20 for Mythic+ Scores in the world!) You will be asked to trade the gold right before the last boss we ask for nothing up front! Prices: Level 15 Completion Only: 220k Level 15 In Time (Keystone Master) : 280k (2-3 Pieces of loot drop per run) Level 0-14 or 16+ contact us! Specials: If you would like to do a duo carry or want to buy multiple runs please contact me and we can work out a discounted price! Contact Info: Add my battletag: Deathlobsta#1397 Or whisper/mail me in game! Deathlobsta-Dalaran More about us! Our group proudly sold over 2000 challenge mode carries during Warlords of Draenor and Mist of Pandaria expansions here is a link to our previous forum posts where you can see customer feedback in the comments! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743224833#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743224833?page=3 Disclaimer: We only sell for gold on Dalaran Alliance, the only other payment that would be considered are mounts or expensive in game items! We have and always will sell our carries within the Terms of Service! Thanks for taking the time to read our post see you soon!Cutielobsta1 4d
4d 7/9H Recruiting! Hello All! NEED COMMUNITY MEMBERS & RAIDERS! Don't have to raid to find a good home, we want all at Exodus-Earthen Ring. It's time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let's enjoy it! Raid: * Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After * Start having fun while raiding! * Always going for AotC - Active discord * 4+ years of raiding with only 3 raids cancelled from attendance back in WoD * Roster of 18 - Looking to add more all the way up to 30 thanks to flex raiding! * You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! Community: * Non-Raiders also welcome! I have some member asking to start getting some Mythic + groups going! Help us start! * Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets! * PvP - Want to get a team started for BG's or Arena - Help us get started! * Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts! We would love to have you join our team/community as we journey through Azeroth. AotC in all content since WoD released flex raiding and you can count on getting it every content in the future. We are a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious in that we aim for AotC every content and some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we aren't at each other’s throats, swearing, yelling etc. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. We have many members who can help read logs if needed and give tips and pointers on what to improve. It's all about having each other’s back and continue to sponsor a fun place to see content! Info: Exodus-EarthenRing (9/9N 7/9H) has many members of our guild that have played since Vanilla together and traveled across Azeroth in varying guilds and competitive levels. We came back to our home guild, Exodus, in 2013 and have been raiding together ever since. We would love to have you call Exodus your next home. Be a part of AotC, flexible scheduling, and fun raids! Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00. This is flex scheduling! Meaning if you want to go all 3 nights that's great! If even just 1 or 2 nights works, pick the nights that work best for you. For us it is just about having a great long term home that you don't have to worry about falling apart and not being there when you get back :) If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out! Talk with you soon! :+: Smushiz :+: Btag: Smushiz#1660 Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response) Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com Who we are: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1992998 Our Roster: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2151828 GM: Smushiz Officers: Spahfee, Evertai, Ebalin, Aroghma, MehkfeeSmushiz1 4d
4d ( A) Weekend raid team looking for healers <Ethereal Exiles> 9/9 N TOS, 5/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for heals for our heroic team. We are looking for players that want to clear and progress through content yet still have fun. We want all kinds of players from social or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team, we do have dps, hps requirements, and require discord/ DBM. We run reg TOS for alts and those that may not be on the progression team on Monday nights 8 pm. We are a progression guild and want to have fun without drama. We do lottery , keystones, transmog, and more. Progression core team Raid Times are EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm... battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 4d
4d Selling daily M+15 carries! Hello everyone! Gearing your character causing you frustration? If yes, we have the solution. Usually to get into random raid pug groups you either need an iLevel much greater than what the raid drops, AOTC, and good warcraftlogs. A little much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we're here? We have been providing Kil’jaeden kills and Mythic 15 carries since the first week of ToS. For those wondering, we are only taking gold in most realms. If we don't take your realm, then we potentially transfer you to a carrier who takes gold on your realm How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/x5D6sjeStepfather0 4d
4d ... ...Kornbredkhan63 4d
4d (A) 912 Mage LF Weekend Raiding guild Hello ! I've been a raider off and on throughout my wow life, and looking to get back into progression raiding. I know how to show up on time, with flasks potions and food. I'm very familiar with my class and willing to learn and preemptively study strategies for progression raiding. Looking for a group of raiding buddies who mainly raid on the weekends, Thanks !Suedé5 4d
4d [A] <Fateful> 3/9 M ToS Recruiting Heals <Fateful> Loot Distribution: Loot Council Voice: Discord We are a small guild lead by dedicated raiders. We are looking for skilled players to make our raid team more competitive. We’re looking for people who are always trying to improve themselves and don’t mind constructive criticism. Raiders are expected to understand that this is a team effort; what benefits one member benefits the entire team. Raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST, with an optional Tuesday farm run at the same time. Currently recruiting outstanding players of any role/class. Core spots are open to people who excel at their class. We also have a social rank. Guildies run keystones and do pvp daily. If you’re interested, add me on Bnet: zentorix#11358Hrurufna21 4d
4d 926 Bear Tank LFG Giving this another shot. Here goes... I'm in the market for a new guild. The one I'm currently in isn't bad, just not as active as I would like. I'm looking for a good group of people who are active, social, and engaged. Ones who enjoy community as much as content, with a healthy and active chat, as well as a presence in game. While this is important, so is continued progress through said content. I enjoy doing dungeons, I like questing, I like grinding, and I enjoy raiding. So, I'm hunting for the best of both worlds. A little about me? Well, currently 9/9N and 8/9H ToS, with roughly 40 pulls on H KJ. I've achieved AoTC on every raid tier of the expansion thus far and would like to put that nail in KJ's coffin too. Currently 926 ilvl with several legendaries. 59 traits in the artifact and plugging away at more. If Mythic is something you're aiming for or already working on, then that works for me, and is something I want to step into and start working on as well. Horde, Alliance, doesn't really matter. But if Alliance, the mojo needs to be there if I am to realm and faction change, but it's not out of the question. Ideal times are 9pm-Whenever, EST. Any day generally works, and 6-9 hrs/ wk is preferred though maybe another day is feasible if really needed. So, anyone interested? Hit me up on my BTag, or drop me an invite on Discord. Tags listed below. Thanks! BTag: BigDaddy#13995 Discord: Monsta!#9577Damonsta0 4d
4d [A] 912 Disc Priest Healer lf Raid Guild. Hello, I'm looking for an active adultish raid guild to raid with. I'm a little behind on progression as I'm a re roll ( Used to be a Mistweaver 8/9H but got bored with it ) but I assure you that I do know the fights. I'm looking for a group that is serious about raiding but is socially active with each other as well. I'm not into needlessly large guilds as I prefer to actually get to know the people I play with. Nothing against large guilds and the people in them, they just aren't my tempo. I can raid most nights except Sundays ( Game of Thrones , Just sayin' ) And have the ability to actually show up on time to raids. I will bubble everyone except that one grumpy hunter that knows everything and will be a positive addition to any raid team. Hit me up in game if you want to talk and please Alliance guilds only, I don't want to go horde. Thank you and happy raiding. PS If your guild is bringing 5 healers to a 13 man raid group and running personal loot for progression and you feel that wanting to be good at the class you play makes me a bad person somehow, then your guild isn't for me. Please keep that in mind. Thank you and have a wonderful day.Oeso8 4d