Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8h [A] Regime Recruiting DPS 6/10 NH Below is some basic info below on our members. Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 6/10 NH and 2/3h TOV We have refueled our roster since transferring here with some new members and awesome people but still need a couple more! We are looking for DPS but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! We have only been together for a while now. Last tier we were 7/7H and 2/3H. Currently we are 6/10 NH We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. That is why most of us play games, an enjoyable time to pass the time, and that is the focus of our guild. We try to balance out healthy progression with having a good time. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. We once were hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. We still raid seriously, without they yelling and stress. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are looking to push into Heroic Nighthold! If you believe we may be a good fit for you please add me ADDave#1449!Kired0 8h
12h Looking for a guild - Horde Hey guys, I just recently came back and reached 110. I'm looking for a guild that raids on the weekends as I have school M-F. I mainly go as Frost.Zebak1 12h
13h <H> CriticalMass 10/10NH [H] CriticalMass LFM to progress nighthold. 10/10normal 5/10heroic 7/7m EN. Anyone that can raid and pull there weight hit me up! wadz#1629Itsadk2 13h
13h (A) friends looking for weekend raiding 875 mistweaver 7/7H 2/3H and tank/DPS warrior buddy (similarly geared)looking for guild that raids preferably Saturday mornings. We are both also into mythic+ throughout the week.Twunky0 13h
15h The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting horde <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are starting to raid on Tues, and Sat. 9pm est My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah0 15h
18h [H] Inglorious is looking for raiders! Inglorious started raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and completed all raids on heroic difficulty at relevance. Currently in this expansion we are 7/7 H for Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 H for Trials of Valor, and are pushing Nighthold content on normal and heroic. We have a raid size of anywhere between 16 to 22 players depending on the day. We are currently looking for raiders that can fill the gaps so that we always have 20 solid raiders. Currently, this is for normal and heroic progression Nighthold, but we are recruiting raiders with the intent of eventually going into Mythic. However, don’t expect us to be in Mythic for a while, our plan is to enter path 7.2 with 20 solid raiders so we can storm through Normal/Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and then head into Mythic to start progression. If we get 20 solid players during Nighthold we will be trying out Mythic content there as well. We are looking for 2 Healers that are experienced and have a decent DPS offspec that they could go into if we have too many healers. If you end up being better and more active than the less active healers you can easily replace them and full time heal! Currently we have 2 Monks, 1 Druid and 1 Shaman healers. We would prefer a Holy/Disc priest and another Druid. We are also seeking 4 DPS - no Hunters or Demon Hunters as we have too many. We need a Warlock of any spec, and a Windwalker Monk. The remaining 2 can honestly be anything but we would prefer a Retribution Paladin/Shadow Priest/Mage of any spec. Our current minimum requirements for normal Nighthold is 860 item level with 35 artifact traits. Once we hit heroic we will probably bump it up to 870 and 40 respectively. Schedule: Progression: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM EST Farm: Saturday 9-11PM EST (not required) to farm free gear and that sweet Artifact Power. Just about anyone is welcome on farm nights it’s usually our time when we goof off and enjoy the game while having an easy time. mostly just broke up the paragraphs and fixed some odd sentences Add me on Bnet @ Zarathul #1587 for more info or to request a join!Tuckfrümp1 18h
23h [A] Not Quite Right - LFM Heals & DPS **We just realm transferred 01/03/17. Our sister guild is <Provocation> on Greymane. Due to low census we decided to transfer to a more populated server. **Previously on Sargeras a high pop server before Greymane, so we wanted a medium pop server like Dalaran** Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Provocation EN 7/7H & TOV 3/3N Disclaimer: Very mature, often inappropriate, sometimes non-politically correct, adult guild of friends that like to down bosses for fun. About us: Group of veteran (Vanilla & BC) players looking to fill a few more spots as we make the push into both Heroic TOV and the Nighthold in January. Currently we are a Heroic progression guild with a very light raid schedule that would like to move toward Mythic content once our raid roster can support it. Seeking: Semi-hardcore, mature, drama-free, skilled players that are looking to have fun and down some bosses. Needs: deathknight (dps) - high demon hunter (dps) - high hunter - medium mage - medium monk (heals) - medium monk (dps) - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (dps) - high rogue - high shaman (dps) - high shaman (heals) - high warlock - medium Expectations: 865 iLVL, knowledge of the fights, having a sense of humor is very important, curse chat with a working mic and decent internet connection are a must, the ability to adapt to various raid mechanics and showing up 85% of the time for raid on progression nights. Optional: Adult beverage of your choice and gambling during raid are highly encouraged. Schedule: All times are 10p-1a EST Monday - mythic plus dungeons (optional) Tuesday - off night rotating between Overwatch or Heroic EN (optional) Wednesday - TOV norm trials and heroic (progression) Thursday - TOV heroic (progression) **Nighthold starts the week of 12/18-19**Skybloom7 23h
1d [H] The Free Folk: LF RDPS and 1 Healer Goals: Looking for Ranged Dps to fill out our progression raid team for Nighthold Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 6/10 N Nighthold Raid times: 8:30-11:30 Tuesday and Thursday Looking for: Hunter (high), Mage (high), Warlock (medium), Shadow Priest (medium), Balance druid (high) 1 Holy/Disc Priest or 1 Mistweaver Monk Loot: Personal loot Info: <The Free Folk> is a semi-casual 2 nights a week raiding guild that enjoys raiding in a relaxed environment while also progressing through as much content as we can. Progression raids are twice a week while we also have alt raids on the weekends. Send us a tell for more information: Skims#11619 Patchwork#1221 dizzyrogue#1950Linastus3 1d
1d 869 Bear Tank Hey folks. Just wanted to throw myself out there. Potentially looking for another guild with an active roster, engaged raid team, and groups for various content. Social is a plus. I do like hearing voices other than the ones in my head. Anyway, I'm currently ilvl 869 and have 7/7N EN, 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 3/10 NH under my belt. My current team's times are changing and not really working well with my own schedule. Would like to see 6-9 hours a week around 8pm EST or later. OR 9am-12pm EST. If you're a daytime raiding crew that crushes bosses between those hours, then I'm down. Otherwise, 8pm or later. I have several voicechat clients and have no problems talking to officers or recruiters first, and/or trialing if needed. I'm committed to those who are committed to me. So if you're looking for Bear power, hit me up. I don't often check the forums, but I will for you! Rather get me live? Then hit me up on my btag: Traveler#11165 P.S. Open to a realm change if the chemistry is there. Perhaps even a faction change. Either way, hit me up. See you at the top.Bjornstarr0 1d
1d [A] <The Band> 1/7M, 2/3H, 3/10H LFM <The Band> is a friendly, adult-oriented guild raiding together since Dragon Soul. We are 1/7M in the Emerald Nightmare, 3/3H in the Trial of Valor and 3/10H in the Nighthold and haven't missed an AotC achievement since Patch 5.2. We are currently progressing through Heroic Nighthold while continuing to expand our roster for mythic. We are looking for DPS particularly at the moment and one healer--specifically either a holy paladin or mistweaver monk but players of any class and spec are welcome to apply. Not able to stay up too late or raid for too long on a weeknight? We've got you covered. We currently raid 9pm-11pm EST (6pm-8pm PST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Afraid you don't have the gear to raid seriously? We will help you gear up through Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons and Normal Nighthold until you're ready to step into some of the most challenging raid content in the game. Want to learn more? Feel free to add the battle tags of our officers Allialara (Allialara#1494), Spookmio (miospook#1936), Potsmcgoo (Mcgoo#1427) or our GM Râk (Takadam#1254) and reach out to us. Trials for new raiders are currently held during progression content during any raid night, with a preference for earlier in the week when we do less difficult bosses. We look forward to meeting you!Allialara16 1d
1d The Kraken Society LF more fun chill people. The Kraken Society is a newly formed guild made by a group of raiders interested in casually progressing through raids and mythic + content! We are looking for anyone who is looking for a place to come and play with a group of fun folk who enjoy the game but have limited playtime d/t things outside of wow. Our normal raid hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10/11 depending on how quickly we clear content. We are not looking to turn this into a large-scale raiding guild or anything, we are mostly interested in having fun while pushing continually into new, challenging content. We are 7/7 in Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 TOV and are more than willing to help those just starting out to get geared up and ready to join the main raid team going into the heroic runs and potentially beyond into mythic riding..Please feel welcome to message me Death#1123..or leave a post here.Poms3 1d
1d [H] <W R A T H> Seeking late night players We have recently transferred to this server from Stormscale-PvP. Some of our key people declined to transfer ($25! Yikes!) so we have some spots open. We raid Wed/Thurs 12am EST to around 3am EST. We raided into Mythic HFC in WoD (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/W+R+A+T+H) and are currently 7/7 H-Emerald Dream and 3/3 N-Trial of Valor. Members of <W R A T H> understand and value real life/WoW life balance, so we are often lumped in the 'casual' category, which suits us just fine! Top priority is Ranged DPS, preferably a Warlock or Mage. Non-raiders and Late night/Asia/Oceanic players are more than welcome to join us! If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me or my officers; Yoshîmî: Chojin#1912 Gwyneath: Gwyneath#1792Yoshîmî32 1d
1d <A> The GateKeepers 7/7 H 3/3 H <The GateKeepers> is now recruiting. We are a guild originally formed on US Mal'Ganis horde, but decided to move here before the summer to progress through Legion. We are a tight knit group, with the core group having been together for countless years, in game and in real life. We are looking for a few raiders to round off our roster. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. Our main focus at this very moment is to progress through Heroic. Mythic raiding is a possibility, but only if there is interest/players to fill the spots. We are a casual guild, which means while progress is a main concern, we are not elitists. We do however expect some sort of effort on your part, as far as being prepared for raids with consumables and understanding of the fights. Our raid schedule is extremely light, so within that time there is a lot to get done. We understand that work/school and family come first, so as long as an Officer knows ahead of time, you will not be penalized. Current raiding schedule: Sunday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST (Dalaran server time) - As stated, this schedule is extremely light. We are all in careers or are working towards them. We expect to make the most of our limited raiding time. - There is always the possibility of an extra day being added, as long as most (if not all) raiders are in agreement. Recruitment needs: DPS Mage (High) Boomkin (High) Priest Hunter Warlock (Low) Elemental Shaman (High) Warrior (Low) Monk Demon Hunter (Low) - We are able to successfully raid with the numbers we currently have, these are just the classes that we would be able to accommodate or we would need in order to progress into Mythic raiding. If you feel we would be a good fit for you and you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to contact RÀgnÀros, Rayvinne, or UnicornKillr in game, or message any player on and we will direct you appropriately.Ràgnàros15 1d
1d <Reload> 7/7M 3/3M LFM Nighthold Looking to fill a few spots for Nighthold Progression. Primarily looking for the following but anyone exceptional will be considered. Shadow Priest Boomkin Ele Sham Discpriest Mistweaver Holy Pal All encouraged to apply! Below is our guild spam Mythic raid times: 7:00 - 10:30 PM EST - Tuesday through Thursday Loot system: Loot Council Guild established: Around the middle of Firelands release (Patch 4.2) (2011) Reload is a Alliance progression raiding guild on the Dalaran realm. Our goal is to provide a stable, rage free, progression oriented raiding environment with an emphasis on longevity. Additionally, our goal is to improve each and every raiding tier as is shown by our raiding history over the years. What you get from Reload: Knowledgeable guild and raid leadership with 5+ years experience A stable roster Focus on building long lasting friendships in addition to progression Fair loot council system Free repairs, potions, gems, and all enchants Multiple alt runs on off days A guild that truly enjoys raiding and plans to continue doing so for a while Progression History Tier 18 (Hellfire Citadel) - US 120 - Server 1st Tier 17 (Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry) - US 247th - Server 1st Tier 16 (Siege of Orgrimmar) - US 349th - Server 1st Tier 15 (Throne of Thunder) - US 385th - Server 1st Tier 14 (MoP 5.0) - US 2184th - Server 8th Tier 13 (Dragon Soul 4.3) - US 1126th - Server 3rd Tier 12 (Firelands 4.2) - US 5269th - Server 21st Recruitment If you are interested in becoming a member of Reload you can contact us in game or add our Battle Tag. You can also apply on our website at reloaddalaran.enjin.com GM: Syndrome#1533 Officer: Spirit#12554 Officer: nero#1485 Officer: Cadence#1667Sýndromè19 1d
1d [A] Friends looking for guild ret pally with a resto sham buddy here looking for a casual raiding guild. we are both 880+, 7/7H, 3/3H, and 6/10N as of right now. We both have a lot of raiding experience, just not a lot of time due to life. We would prefer 1-2 weeknight raids, starting at or after 9PM west coast. We would be on other times to run M+ or PVP, just can't commit to more than 2 nights for raiding. A couple other equally geared friends may join as casual members, if that's okay.Fosheeze2 1d
1d [H] Hpriest lf pve guild Ilvl 863 Holy Priest looking for weeknight raiding guild (859 Shadow). Ideally 7-10pm ish. Havent played consistently since WotLK but looking for a good guild to get back into it.Slamn2 1d
1d [A] <Catalyze> LFM (US-Dalaran) <Catalyze> is back from being disbanded and is a newly formed competitive raiding guild composed of players with 7/7H and leadership with 3/7M experience. We are aiming to be a top 10 progression guild. We offer a semi-hardcore environment that focuses on pushing current content and developing individual skill. We are currently in need of all classes We are looking for any and all exceptional players. Our current raid times are: Wed/Thu/Sun 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. If you can't make this schedule and are still interested please let us know. All interested players should Contact us in-game: or contact: Kazikarzy#2242 and Urx#1120Kazikarzy0 1d
1d [A]<Serenìty> recruiting So it is that time again. Raiders want to raid. Dungeon crawlers want to rush. <Serenìty> is looking for folks like you /point Raiders and dungeon crawlers! Casuals and tryhards alike! We want you to help us help you get the gear and glory. We need you to fill our ranks to give you free repairs due to habitual wiping. At the moment we are building and have a handful of folks getting into Emerald Nightmare Sunday nights starting at 7:00pm EST and ending 10:00ish pm EST last Sunday we went 7/7 on normal(cringe) and begin heroic this week but it's all about progress thus why we need you. Tanks if you wanna intentionally get hit we can talk about that. If you like to heal let's chat. DPS...well I mean we all want to join a team am I right? As far as specific needs go we do for a fact need a Tank to be our off tank and Ranged DPS we sorely need you guys. Hopefully as ranks are filled we can form a weeknight raid team for all the glory and honor that befits a two day a week (or more) team. All interested folks can contact myself RogueVargas#1637 or our Guild Master Avalith#1298 or CoGM BansheeGG#1937Bigglesby32 1d
1d (A) Maybe Realm xfer, looking 4 guild Looking to move off my low alliance pop realm. Would like to find guild that has a team raiding that ends at 9pm eastern. Can start from 5pm on. Also like to do mythic plus. iLvl 864 currently. Don't really care if the raiding is once a week or more. 7/7 Reg EN. Mature player (as in over 55).Cafeleche0 1d
1d [A] New transfer(s) looking for casual guild <<Edit>> Guild found, thanks all.Steelsack0 1d
2d [A] Group of Friends LFG to raid with Afternoon fellow Azrothians! I come to you today looking to add a bit of raiding back to my life and the lives of 3-4 of my friends. I came back after Legion came out and a few friends had told me it was amazing. They were right. It has all the things I loved and more things i didn't know i would love! M+s anyone? lol Well, before laying down my bow at the end of MoP ( i was a hunter at the time) I was raid leader and guild leader of a pretty good guild and you know what, I dont miss that part. I miss the playing with friends and having a great time while downing hard content. The group of us aren't looking for a hardcore guild, been there done that, but we are looking for a group that is doing Heroics and are about having fun. We dont really want to raid more than 2 nights a week as we love our M+s and the awesome friendships you can make doing them. But I just cant let this Tier slip me by without seeing it at content. We are open every evening of the week and would love to talk to anyone that thinks they have a group you think we could fit into. Have a great one brothers and sisters of the Alliance! ps. if you have a racism issue in your guild, dont bother reaching out. We arent interested. Be good to all people, you never know when you'll need someone to be good to you :)Lawngest2 2d
2d [A] A State of Arrogance -We are recruiting to fill our raid team for legion, small guild of players who just enjoy playing the game. -mature guild so 18+ - Farming mythic keystones / normal + heroic EN - Planning on pushing into Mythic raid and Nighthold Raid times will be Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Filling for 20 man, and Mythic progression. Looking For: Healers and Ranged DPS! We will invite any serious player looking to get into end game content, as long as you have a good attitude and can play in a calm environment while getting stuff done! Add me on btag for more info! Dylan#1149Cereibas17 2d
2d (H)New player looking for guild Hi I'm a new player looking for a guild to start learning the end game and start doing the dungeons and raiding.Kamfu0 2d
2d Balance Druid LF Guild edit: found a home, thanks!Méadbh2 2d
2d [A] <Pax Republica> 7/7H 5/10N I'd love for you to join Pax! I went ahead and sent you a bnet request, but here's the scoop: Pax Republica is a 7-year-old, tight knit, multi-game community full of competent players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years now and have extensive experience in hardcore raiding environments but have retired from that and want to take a more laid-back approach to gaming. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to continue heroic content and move forward from there! On top of raiding and fun atmosphere we also love Mythic+ and PvP. At the moment we have two full-time tanks and decent melee DPS. What we could really use is some ranged and a few healers! Help us finish up our roster! Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 8pm EST(Server)/7pm CST. If enough interest is generated we may add more days as we see fit. Contact Nylos#11610 or Morov#11494 for more information!Nylôs30 2d
2d 7/7M 3/3H LF ranged DPS Fri/Sat Kusso is a Semi-Hardcore guild on Dalaran that raids 2 days a week.. Our goal is to Progress and have fun raiding in a low stress environment as we continue our mythic progression. Currently 7/7M EM - 3/3H ToV Raid Times: Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm Eastern. We expect what most raiding guilds want: watch strat videos, come prepared (pots/flasks/food), and a desire to progress. DPS Wants - any good player not limited to the following but prefer ranged atm. Boomkin - High Lock - High Hunter - med DK DPS -Med Our guild site is kussoguild.com Contact Baddmoo - Syfy#1592 Mush - stayfrosty#1224Baddmoo3 2d
2d State of the server & LF Guild Edit - found a new homeSolandil0 2d
2d [H] Group of experienced raiders LF new guild I'm a GM of Momentum, a horde guild of old gaming friends who have raided and played together for years. In the last month, we've had a few people need to stop playing due to IRL issues and its been difficult to get numbers for a full raid. We want to bring our entire group into another guild for NH progression, so that we don't have to pug 1-2 people every run and no one feels like they are screwing over their friends if they can't make a raid night. Faction change is not likely and we are looking for a horde guild. We are 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N TOV (only went once) who currently raid Mon / Wed 7:30-10:30 server. We are an older group (mid-20s to low-30s) with a casual attitude that likes to raid with skill rather than volume. We also have a group that PVPs, led by a guy who's an old school Grand Marshall. If you are interested, we would bring 11 experienced raiders, of which about 6-8 would be available any given raid night (as a rule we put RL first and raiding second, and this has been our dependable turnout). Because we've had numbers issues, most of us also have raid-viable offspecs or alts, so that we can fill gaps. We would bring: 1. Hunter dps / Warrior tank 2. Ehan. Shaman dps / DK tank 3. Druid heals 4. Priest heals / shadow 5. Shaman heals / ele. dps 6. Monk heals / dps 7. Druid boomkin / tank 8. Rogue dps / DH tank/dps 9. Warlock dps 10. Paladin dps 11. Mage dps We are a package deal and want a place where we would reliably have a raid slot, but will also happily main the characters/specs that our new guild needs. My tag is Corinthien#1149; the other GMs are Beta#1609 and AngelofMorte#1670. Send us a friend request or in-game message if you are interested.Thegnn5 2d
2d ✨ TWO NIGHT | Nexus | 7/7 Mythic | 7-11 M&W ✨ About <Nexus>: <Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Dalaran (PVE/Alliance). Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule. Recruitment Battletag: Halbrium#1395 Website: http://www.wearenex.us Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974 Raid Times: We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week. Our current raid days are: Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time *We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow on Sundays at 2:00-6:00 PM. These runs are optional. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Loot System: We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers. Trial Period: Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance. What you can expect from us: A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come. What we expect from you: Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate. Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening. Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us. Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class! Rogue Any other skilled DPS Interested in Joining? Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.wearenex.usMarìus0 2d
2d [A] 7/7M, 2/3M 9hours T/W/Th 10PM-1AM EST LFM <Friendly Banter> is an Alliance guild on Tichondrius. We are currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV and are looking to further progress in Mythic. We are currently looking for exceptional Healers to help us progress further and be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids. Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: (EN) 7/7 M, (ToV) 2/3 M Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/162326 WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Friendly+Banter/rating.tier16_25 WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Friendly_Banter/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Racialist) Officer: Archproject#1457 (Lunorah) Currently Recruiting: ... To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Note: <Friendly Banter> reimburses all faction/server transfer fees after a two-week trial period. Please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us, we'll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you guys may have or even just to chat. We look forward to anyone joining Friendly Banter :)Lunorah11 2d
2d 850ish iLvl tank/heal/dps LF dungeon guild Hello, I have been getting into Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons, and I am looking for a guild with a lot of pvEers so we can run mythic keystones together. I work 2nd shift, so I am on late at night. and weekends. Voice is preferable, I like to use Curse voice, since it is free and very easy, but will use others if there are people to talk to. Hope to hear from you!Custalumen0 2d
2d [H] Husband and Wife looking for a new home Hey, We're and older couple, late 30's and 40s. We're looking for a guild preferably on Dalaran. I'm really not looking to transfer off, I've done enough of that over the years. We've both played since vanilla so we're not new to the game. We play, I main a blood DK, she tends to main a hunter/druid. I'm not really looking to raid, and I think mythic+ would be more fun for me anyway, but that's not a necessity for me. Basically I'm looking for a home. Fun people, who generally are mature but can have a good time and joke without #!*%*!@# and fart jokes all the time, and without the OMG MANG IM SO LEET all day in guild chat. (Current guild has some of that by the kids in it (under 17) folks, and there's nothing wrong with that, for them. If there's other couples in the guild that would be nice, but not an absolute need either. But, it's not what we're looking for. We want a stable and friendly group of folks who like to talk and such, will actually greet you when you log back in, and not just ignore you and not speak over guild chat. It's a tall order, I know, but I figured I'd try and post. Given the right home I may bring a couple friends, RL and not over. We just want to have fun when we play, and not feel like outcasts in the guild we're in. We both work, and have somewhat busy lives, but we enjoy the game, and part of enjoying the game is the people in the game. I've fallen out with the game recently, mostly because of the guild we're in. I just don't want to login to that group these days. Figured I'd try here and see what happens.Elumil11 2d
3d New player looking for guild 860 Arcane Mage I'm looking for a guild that's willing to take in a new player who wants to learn end-game content. I want to getting into raiding, running Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons and other group activities, and I'm hoping I can find a good group of people who are willing to work with someone that's still learning--or to learn together! I've run LFR EN and ToV, and done a couple of Mythic dungeons, but that's all. Every guild I see advertising either wants Mythic raiders or doesn't do end-game content. I'm fine with a Mythic raiding guild, so long as they're okay with a new player who's still learning, but I think I'm quite a ways from being able to actually handle that level of content. P.S. I also have an 860 Guardian Druid (with offspec Balance--also interested in learning to heal, but I have no experience at all with that) that I can also bring to a guild, but at the moment I like DPS more than tanking. That might be different if I was with a group I knew :)Emmalayne3 3d
3d [A]Rust 7/7 M 1/3 M Rust is a two night a week casual raiding guild. We are a core group of individuals previously from top U.S. guilds such as Exodus and Vodka. Our schedules no longer allow us to dedicate as much time as we used to, but we're able to bring high level perspective and performance to legion raiding in a much smaller time frame. Our raiding days are Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 PM PST or 10-1 server time. If you're looking to raid in a high level environment, but don't want to dedicate massive amounts of time to seeing progress and killing bosses, then we may be a good fit for you. We try to be as efficient as possible, while maintaining a serious yet fun atmosphere with friends new and old. We play the game a lot. Still, having the freedom of only raiding two days a week makes a huge difference in keeping it fun. We're very active running mythic+ and other things when we're not raiding, so there's always something to be doing. We're not really looking for raid loggers. We aren't a fan of "alt-culture" and geared alts being required as part of raiding progression. If you want to pursue alts, by all means we encourage it as a means to keep the game fresh and on some level captivating, but you will not be required to level and maintain any alts to raid with us. Previous Highlights: The Burning Crusade: World 2nd M'uru (Pre-nerf) Wrath of the Lich King: World 1st General Vezax US 1st Hardmode Thorim US 1st Hardmode Freya US 1st Heroic Professor Putricide US 1st Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel US 1st Heroic Sindragosa Cataclysm: World 2nd Lord Rhyolith World 4th Heroic Ragnaros World 6th Spine of Deathwing World 7th Heroic Madness Mists of Pandaria: World 1st Stone Guard World 1st Gara'jal the Spiritbinder World 2nd Feng the Accursed World 4th Elegeon World 4th Will of the Emperor Draenor: Didn't Play If this has caught your attention and you're interested in further discussing your raid spot with us, please feel free to contact any of us below: Fydollaho - Chowmein#1601 Robwastaken - Robwastaken#11162 Luumis - Luumis#1163 Shiffte -Fydollaho6 3d
3d [A]<Hardcore Casual> - US Dalaran Newly formed guild, currently 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV (2 weeks of raiding). We are looking to fill in some DPS spots. Raid Times - Tuesdays & Fridays 9pm-12am server (subject to change) Our needs are simple... need 3 DPS (2RDPS, 1MDPS)... Lock and/or Mage for RDPS and Pally and/or DK for MDPS. Please be knowledgeable about your craft and pull 280-300k+ DPS. Our raid goals are simple... to execute at a high level and complete content in a timely fashion (Heroic... currently no plans for Mythic progression). The type of player we are looking for is simple... don't be a carry, know your class, do your homework (watch videos and read up on strats). As the guild name implies... we are serious players (raiding, mythic+, etc...) but we also understand the reality of life. Which is why when we log on, we want players who can provide quality play and experience with limited downtime. Please don't be intimidated if this post wasn't super inviting.... I can assure you, we are all adults, men and women. We know how to have a good time, we know how to take care of business, and most importantly we're a drama free zone. Please message if interested Junkx - Junks#11100 Dracaryk - Dracaryk#1222Junkx2 3d
3d Raiders looking for new home Hey all, were a small group of semi-casual raiders looking for a new home. Guardian Druid, prot Paladin, resto Druid and Mm Hunter. Looking for a guild that raids 2 times a week, and has a semi casual atmosphere! Reply here or add Annunaki#1854 for details.Daedricis1 3d
3d StormWind Troopers LF members <StormWind Troopers> New guild that is seeking Adult casual players new and experienced alike that would like to run Mythic dungeon content and other group activities! Our Guild is most active from 6 PM and 10 PM EST during the week and anytime on weekends. If you can't make a raiding schedule due to your busy life, but would still like to experience Mythic content with a group of like minded people, this maybe the guild for you. Interested please in game message Raztan, Bauzar, Moonfelt, Loughlair for invite, or add my battle tag Tim#1642Raztan0 3d
3d (H) <LFR Certified> 1/7M 2/3H "LFR" Certifed" was created at the end of draenor by a group of friends wanting to push high end content again. 1/7M early in EN release but humps in attendance has kept us from pushing further due to real life issues. We currently are trying to rebuild our team for Mythic NH progression. Raid times are 8-11pm(Est) Fri/Sat/Sun with progression on Fri and Sun. Sat is clean up or farm content unless we we have the people(we know weekends are hectic for people). We are keeping our ranks for 21+ year old players. We are adults and would like to play with adults. Current Classes were recruiting(all classes will be considered) Mage-Good Mage(any spec) Warlock-High Monk(MW)-HIGH Priest(Disc or Holy)-HIGH Holy Pally-Medium Tanks(all but warrior)-Hybrid DPS/Tank(Feral/Prot) Rogues-HIGH Arms/Fury Warrior-HIGH Ele Shaman-High Feral Druid-High Feel free to add me if you are interested in raiding with us: Nebeon23#1360Raginshaman10 3d
4d <Hells Forgotten>7/7M, 2/3M T,Th,Sun 8-11EST <Hells Forgotten> - is recruiting for Mythic progression. We are an active group of mature players that are in need of committed like minded players that want to clear mythic raids, do mythic keystones, PvP (RBG, BG, Arena) and other activities such as carry groups for profit. Our goal is to make serious progression while having fun and making friends. If you are looking for a guild that has active players looking to group up and tackle goals throughout the day then we may be a good fit for you. If you are a player that enjoys playing your class to the best of your capabilities while talking strategies with a team of players then look no further. Our progression as of now is 7/7M 2/3M Raid time A : Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8:00-11:00 EST (7/7M) Raid time B : Friday / Saturday 8:00-11:00 EST (7/7H) Voice Client : Discord These are For Core Spots, Not the Bench Recruitment : We are currently in need of DPS: Elemental Shaman Marksman Hunter Enhancement Shaman Arms/Fury Warrior Mage Boomkin Frost Death Knight Feral Druid All exceptional DPS will be considered Healers: Restro Druid Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk All exceptional Healers will be considered If we pique your interests then please do not hesitate to post or add: GM: Healingbrute: whitehead1#1872 Artesius: Parolles#1520 Vegath: AceofBlades#1773 Garrotte: irapally#1717 Dusktoashes: meknowles22#1247 Richard: DirtyClothes#1700Vegath5 4d
4d Any guild LF extra roosters to mythic? I have problem with different timezone so I move to guild that have same timezone. The problem is we're small guild that can't do raid content, mostly go pug. But recently my guildie got pug in mythic raid so I ask if any guild looking for rooster without leaving old guild? Just curious.Kroxis2 4d
4d [A] 852 MM Hunter LFG I've been legion-ing solo up until now. I'm looking for the right guild. I'm looking to get started raiding and doing mythic+. I'm available reliably weeknights after 7 EST. Occasionally on weekends. Stats 'n stuff... iLvl @ 852~ Artifact @ 33 Artifact Knowledge @ 25 Current Legendaries : PrydazTukao2 4d
4d LF Raid Guild Hello, I just transferred to Dalaran server and I am looking for a raid guild. I am a fresh 110 prot warrior looking to raid. I've been around since vanilla and I'm a pretty chill player just would like some friends to run anything and everything with. I prefer to raid no later than 930pm server. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for reading wish you all a wonderful day!Budweiserk1 4d
4d Raiders looking to move Currently on Silvermoon (A) and looking to move. We have lost several key roles due to RL situations and silvermoon is not good for recruitment. We have 7/7h and 3/3n cleared as a guild, but are forced to pug several spots each week. We want this to change. We would like to find somewhere that raids 2-3 nights a week, 7-10ish PST. Weekends are not ideal for all players, but at least 1/2 can commit to weekend raid nights. Again, this is the dedicated core of the guild and will have very high attendance. What we bring to the table. We have a core of 10 very solid raiders. Each of us has years of raiding experience. We push m+ 10 each week for the loot caches and constantly run m+ and kara outside of raiding times. We all want to improve and work hard to do so. What class and roles? Guardian druid(and rogue)- 1 Fire Mage- 1 Balance druid- 1 DK- 1 Ret pally- 1 Holy/prot pally- 1 Warlock- 1 disc/holy priest- 1 Hunter- 1 spriest- 1 We are all around 865+ ilvl. We also have many alts to fill other roles as well. There might be a few others that will want to come along, but I am not looking for raid spots for those players, only casual spots for those who wish to come along with us. Please contact me in game at Battletag Raklion#1133. I am on most evenings after 9 PM CST.Gnormgnome8 4d
5d LFG Raiding, Ele Shaman/Horde Hello guys, 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV Legendaries: Waist, Sephuz's, Neck Raid availability: Most Evenings Dalaran server, Horde faction Looking for a raid group to do mythic progression. PM me if looking: Evan#11683Tarugala0 5d
5d Hi hiBaddmoo8 5d
5d [A] &lt;Redacted&gt; Building a community Redacted is a guild focusing on providing a community for people with irregular schedules, kids, and an abundance of that chaos that is life. Everything about the guild is designed to work for people that would not normally be able to participate in more challenging end game content. What kind of person are we looking for? Adults with irregular schedules, be it from shift work, having 17 kids and 3 cats, or a general chaotic life. People who are looking for a community to build friendships, rather than a zerg of 900 players all stuck in the same room without knowing really who anyone is. People who are team oriented, and take pride in helping to progress the goals of the team as a whole. What are we not? We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. We know real life is always the priority. We are NOT a huge zerg guild of 900 members. We place a lot of value in actually knowing the people in the guild. What kind of content will Redacted be participating in? PvE Raiding (More detailed info on raids below) Mythic+ dungeon progressionPvP While we are primarily a pve guild, we will have arena teams, as well as RBG teams if we have enough people interested How will raiding work in a guild built for people who normally can’t raid? Raids will be run 2 nights a week, but the nights that this falls on will potentially change from week to week. We will have everyone interested in raiding select 3-4 nights/time blocks that will work best for them the following week, and whichever two of these nights/time blocks has the majority available will be the raid nights and times for that week. We will primarily focus on using ~10man raiding. The fondest memories of raiding in wow are from 10 man Kara, or course! Members will not be punished if they can not make it from one week to the next, but it will be frowned upon if you continually vote on days/times and then don’t show up for those if they are selected. We understand things do happen, so there won’t be any immediate /gkick or anything crazy. But we do want our members to respect our other members time and show up when they say they will. Not being able to make it is fine, but if you say you can make it, we want you to try your best to honor that commitment. Current Progression: Normal EN - Farm Heroic EN- 7/7 Normal ToV - 2/3 People to contact: Wild#1567 Revenas#1326 Oldgrampa#1811 **Updated to add list of people to contact and general format. **Updated to include some of our recent informationArcthor59 5d
5d Team B raid recruitment! We at Team B are currently at 7/7H EN and 3/3N TOV, our guild hopes to begin preparing a team of dedicated raiders for mythic content progression. Our current raid team is looking for ranged dps or dps with tank off-spec but all are encouraged to apply. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 pm - 1 am server time. Our guild is made up of adult members who are respectful and nice, this is something we expect in our applicants as well. That being said we have no age requirement just a requirement to always be thoughtful of others. Application is easy! http://teamb.enjin.com/recruitment this application is very simple and one of the ways to apply. The other is to contact me directly in game, other officers may be able to help you but I will always. If I am not on feel free to send me a letter in the in-game mail system with a list of times you would be able to meet. I will make one fit my schedule. There will be an interview process as well as a trial raid for those we are considering.Adapicacid3 5d
5d {A} <Rainbow Tribe> Seeks members We are a newly formed guild on this server, and have normal EN on farm. We would like to start raiding Nighthold when it hits the live servers. We would like to have a laid back raiding environment , however serious about getting the content down. If you would like to know more information about us, please message me in game. Raid nights: Friday and Saturday 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm server time.Kelsear0 5d
5d Pugging M EN or TOV this weekend? Anyone need a FDK DPS this weekend? I'm hoping to pug up a mythic EN if you have the room. I have 3/7 M experience, 880 iLevelNichodemux0 5d