Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h [A] <Serenìty> 11/11N 4/11H LFM for Antorus! Hey there, everyone. Serenìty is recruiting! We don't care if you're new to raiding, new to the server, new to WoW, or if you're an experienced vet looking for a new home. If you're looking for a group of people to raid with or just someone to talk to in green text, check us out! Who we are We're mostly vets ourselves, many of whom have returned to WoW for Legion after taking breaks for various reasons. We've been together since the beginning of the expansion, but we've accomplished quite a bit in that short amount of time. Our progression this expansion includes: * 7/7H EN (AOTC) * 3/3H ToV (AOTC) * 10/10H NH (AOTC) * 9/9H ToS (AOTC) * 4/11H ABT We raid six hours a week, on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7-10 PM server time. We don't try to pretend we're a serious progression guild. Many of us have jobs, families, or other real life obligations outside of WoW, and we understand that sometimes those obligations get in the way of making raid times. We're completely okay with that, because WoW is a game and it's easy for people to forget that. We're certainly not the most progressed guild on the server, and we aren't likely to ever be, but we do get bosses down and we have fun doing it. What we're looking for We're looking for you, if you're looking for a guild! While our primary focus is raiding, we also do dungeons (both mythic and mythic+) throughout the week as our schedules allow. If you're the sort that likes to just sit around and talk in guild chat while doing pet battles, you're welcome too. We're a family, and we're always looking for more people to join us. Raid recruitment Being a raiding guild, we do have certain gaps we need to fill on our roster from time to time. Anyone and everyone is welcome provided you're willing to learn and improve where necessary, so don't be discouraged if you've never raided with a guild before! Here's what we're looking for currently: * Healer with DPS off spec As mentioned previously, anyone is welcome to join us, as you never know when we may have a raid slot open up at the last minute! We're always accepting players regardless of role for M+ runs, so if that's your endgame feel free to check us out as well! Please note that we've been averaging around 30 people per raid since Antorus opened, so if your role isn't listed above we may not be able to guarantee you a spot every single week. As we progress into mythic, we expect spots to become even more competitive, so if you're interested in us let us know anyway; we may have a spot but just forgot to update this post! How to contact us Getting in touch with us is pretty simple. Just search /who for anyone in the guild or add one of the Battle Tags below: * Avalith#1298 (Bearfu- GM) * Futhark#1693 (Unclepickle - Raid tank)Bearfu90 2h
2h [A] Outer Haven - LFM 4/11H Antorus [A] <Outer Haven> is a Casual Raiding Guild on the Dalaran server looking to build upon our solid core of players for Antorus and beyond. Raid experience for this expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/11 Heroic Antorus Outer Haven uses Discord for communication. Raid Times - 5hrs a week: Thursday 9:00pm-11:00pm server time (ET) Friday 8:30pm-11:30pm server time (ET) Currently looking for: DPS What to expect from us and you: When raiding Enchants, Gems, Flasks, Potions, Food and Repairs will be provided by the Guild. Just come to raid, ask questions if you need some clarification on boss strats and have fun. For more info, please send and in-game mail or tell to: Ðermogh, Tärtarus, Laurol, Starrlia, Kaliyo or Pryito Add us as friends on battle.net to chat. Pryito#1140 Life#1971 Dermogh#1182 Carmis#1218 Or Discord Private message me @ pryito#0003Pryito17 2h
6h [H] <GET LIT> 9/9H 8/11H Recruiting! <GET LIT> 9/9H 8/11H Recruiting! We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST as well as other nights around the same time. Personal Loot, nontoxic environment. Looking for healers and dps. looking for experienced raiders for Normal/Heroic Farm/Mythic Progression. Bnet: Glocks#11229 Contact any member in game for details.Glockbae4 6h
6h Selling Rare/TCG Battle Pets Lv. 1 Bananas 125k Lv. 1 Ethereal Soul-Trader 250k Lv. 1 / Lv. 25 Gregarious Grell 125k/135k Lv. 25 Gusting Grimoire 115k Lv. 1 Spectral Tiger Cub 275k Lv. 1 Purple Puffer 110k Lv. 1 / Lv. 25 Landro's Lichling 200k/210k Lv. 1 Robot Chicken 150k Lv. 25 Seaborne Spore 125k Lv. 25 Darkmoon Rabbit 115k Lv. 25 Kovok 55k Lv. 1 Ashleaf Spriteling 35k Lv. 1 Crimson Whelpling 40k Lv. 1 Droplet of Y'Shaarj 75k Lv. 1 Death Adder Hatchling 35k Lv. 1 Hyacinth Macaw 55k Lv. 1 Mechanopeep/Elwynn Lamb/Teldrassil Sproutling/Tirisfal Batling 20k/ea Lv. 1 Tiny Green Carp 20k Lv. 25 Dark Whelpling 20k Lv. 1 Corrupted Nest Guardian 20k Lv. 25 Eye of Inquisition 20k All prices are non-negotiable, I will however consider taking currencies on other realms. Please contact me at Shamonna#1485 if you have any questions about breeds or want to purchase.Millhousejr0 6h
10h 945 BMhunt 11/11H LF late night raid. guild Howdy, currently looking for a new guild that is on the more casual side, i am only currently looking to do heroic, if you happen to do some mythic that's totally cool but i am just looking for a guild that's ok with me just joining in on heroic runs and doing some m+, if needed i can sub in on mythic, or just doing 1 day of mythic is fine, but im not looking to be part of any constant progression anymore. This is my alt turned into my main now, he was 6/9 mythic tos, 6/10 mythic NH. My hunter is currently only 10/11H but my DK on tich is 5/11M atb. I do know all fights and maintain purple/orange parses for the most part. I am just burned out from mythic progression, have been doing it since launch, and i just want to spend more time just enjoying the game. Looking for a adult based environment that has fun playing the game while at the same time getting !@#$ done. Current ilvl is 945 with 74 traits soon to be 75. Looking for start times between 730-830p PST, any day minus Friday or Saturday. Will consider faction changing if i find the perfect fit. Thanks for your time!Agility1 10h
13h [A] <High Life> 6/9H LFM for Antorus and BfA! Hi everyone! High Life is recruiting for Antorus! We don't care if you are new to raiding, are a seasoned veteran, or anything in between. If you're in the market for a new guild to raid with check us out at https://highlife2.enjin.com/ About Us We recently started doing casual progression about 3 weeks ago. In that timeframe we were able to achieve 6/9 H ToS before the holiday. We are a laid back bunch of people that enjoy chatting with each other, doing Mythic +, Raiding, some PvP, and generally anything else WoW has to offer. We raid Wednesday and Friday from 9pm-12am server time. What are we looking for? Well we are looking for any dedicated players that are willing to go into Antorus and beyond and help with progression. Our main needs are healers at the moment but we will always consider anyone. How to contact us You can go to https://highlife2.enjin.com/ and fill out a short (and it is short I promise) application telling us about yourself and what you are looking for. You can also send me a whisper in game at any time. You can also contact Heelyum (the GM)Sylphyra5 13h
15h <Something From Nothing> Horde, needs you Hello Champion <Something from Nothing> [Horde-US Dalaran] We offer you free repairs and plenty of cheers for your accolades. We are looking for all roles moving forward. We plan on raiding but want to offer everyone all the raids this expansion so for our progression as a guild we will start with Emerald Nightmare and work our way up. Our team we assemble will meet Monday and Wednesday 730-1000pm est to knock this stuff out one raid at a time. Help us help you to get the phat lewts! For more info or an invite to the guild contact: RogueVargas#1637 (Adam) or Blackballed#11415 (Jason)Venancio1 15h
15h <H> Endeavour - 11/11n 4/11h Endeavour is looking for a few more people to fill out our raid and make a push through heroic to work on mythic. we currently raid weekends. fri-sunday 7:30+ in need of some heals and some legit dps. msg me in game wadz#1629Wadz5 15h
15h <Reload> WTS +15 Keystone <Reload> WTS +15 Keystone carry for KSM/Mythic + Cache. 960+ Loot from next weeks cache, KSM achievement and artifact skin included. Post here or message me in game at ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall5 15h
20h <Technique> 11/11 H 1/11 M Antorus Hello! <Technique> is recruiting for spots on the mythic team. Looking for dedicated HEALERS and DPS to push through Mythic Antorus. Since this is the last raid of the xpac, expect to have some kind of logs ready. You don’t need orange parses, but we would like to see them. Having great damage numbers is great but overall we want people that can consistently show up to raid and follow directions and do mechanics. These things go a long way over topping the damage meters. We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30- 12:30 server times (EST) We will have optional weekend raids around 8:00. This is subject to change. We are always on discord relaxing and joking around. A lot of us love to push high keys. Message albanoid#1259 or TheChef#11685 for more details. You can also leave a comment. Remember to hit that like button and subscribe.Littlechef3 20h
1d [H] <Rhythm> 1/11M is recruiting! <Rhythm> 1/11M is recruiting! About Us: Rhythm, formerly <From the Ashes> and <Mass Exodus>, formed at the beginning of the Antorus raid. Both of our raid teams achieved AOTC in Tomb of Sargeras, and the Mythic team hit 6/9 Mythic and is currently the top ranked Horde team on Dalaran. Both the Mythic and Heroic teams aim for smooth clears of current content while keeping a lighthearted atmosphere. Many of our members are also very active Mythic+ runners, and keys are almost always being run. Raid Times: Mythic Team: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9-12 EST Heroic Team: Wednesday and Sunday 9-12 EST Recruiting Needs: Currently, we are specifically looking for the following classes: Mythic Team: All ranged DPS However, any exceptional players will be considered. Contact and Apply: If you're interested in joining in any capacity, go ahead and fill out our application at https://goo.gl/forms/2UxwwWsFDaIlcT1o2. Otherwise, you can contact any of our officers by Battletag as listed below: Recruitment Officer: Certified#11149Certîfied2 1d
1d [A]<The Wizard Saints>(9/11H) is recruiting! <The Wizard Saints> <9/11 H> Alliance guild looking to add skilled players to our raid team in order to continue progression through heroic and upcoming mythic Antorus. Players with mythic experience are a plus; however, heroic experience up to and including AOTC is a must. Progression raid days/times are Tuesday/Wednesday from 10pm to 1am EST. Optional farm night is held on Thursday in the same time slot. Currently, we are seeking the following to fill our roster: > Healers - Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Holy/Disc Priest > Ranged DPS Any player with proven exceptional skills - regardless of role - will be considered. In addition to progression raids, we also coordinate weekly alt runs and M+ groups for key pushing and weekly chests. [WoWProgress](https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/The+Wizard+Saints) If you are interested in joining, you can contact an officer through [Discord](https://discord.gg/BMbutrU), or btag - Mad#12581, Meliika#1665Meliika7 1d
1d Recruiting more for raid group The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and raiding Guild style is casual pve with a raid group. We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the hardcore progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. So if you are looking for a guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We want to be a guild of friends having fun!  Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. We don’t raid to be first into content but we will see the content. The expectations will be that players in the raid group come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid. We work to raid normal and heroic content. We need heals/dps off spec, Tank/dps offspec and a few more dps Raid times are Wed and Mon. 8-10pm est server timeSinadae0 1d
1d (A)Natural Affinity 6/11H 11/11N Recruiting! (A) Natural Affinity is recruiting. Current Progression 11/11N 6/11H Natural Affinity has been around for ages a lot of us raiding together since MC . What we are looking for is folks that want to raid mythic and are willing to put in the work to improve themselves as raiders. We raid 2 nights a week Tuesday & Weds 8-11 server What we are looking for is folks that are ready for mythic raiding. Classes in need : Plate TANK Looking for all DPS We could also use an exceptional healer Exceptional players are always welcome to apply! If you are interested in a raid spot please get in touch with myself Thanks ! ZifanZifan23 1d
1d Connect Dalaran Dear Blizzard, I would like to petition you to please, please, either make guild sizes larger than 1,000 toons, and/or connect Dalaran (which also shows for "New Players" but population is 1,082,066), to another realm. I am the GM of Old Folks Home for us older in age players and we have many lovely people who want to have more toons in guild. This is near impossible. With the expansion coming out and the addition of extra races, all guilds will be growing. How can we keep our community/family guilds when we aren’t provided enough room? Please consider my request. Thank you.Jobella2 1d
1d guild found All set, guys. Thanks for looking.Zugknight0 1d
1d [A] <Order of the Righteous> The Order is the Organization itself, and 'of The Righteous' is the charitable deeds we promote. <Order of the Righteous>(A) Is recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out. We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world to symbolize what we stand for. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos, we also have a Twitch that we ALWAYS stream our giveaways at!Kornbredkhan361 1d
1d Hi there! Greetings fellow Dalaran players. I am Dalvor the Shiney. You may have met me in passing, a battleground, or possibly a dungeon. In any case I am pleased to be apart of the community. I am a recent new subscriber and started during Black Friday sale and have fallen in love with the game. I hope to meet you all at one time or another and soon I will be playing a Horde side character to experience what that has to offer. Good tidings and happy experiences to all in the game and keep an eye out for a derpy guy named "me"! Hugs... Dalvor-Dalvor3 1d
2d [A] <Fateful> 5/9M 1/11M LF DPS & Heals <Fateful> Loot Distribution: Loot Council Voice: Discord We are a small guild with a very activce community lead by dedicated raiders. We are looking for skilled players to make our raid team more competitive. We’re looking for people who are always trying to improve themselves and don’t mind constructive criticism. Raiders are expected to understand that this is a team effort; what benefits one member benefits the entire team. Raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST, with an optional Tuesday farm run at the same time. For our core team, we're currently recruiting ranged DPS (other than warlocks). We're also looking for a Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, or MW Monk If you’re interested, add me on Bnet: zentorix#11358Hrurufna4 2d
2d New keystone guild formed: Tsonnito [A] Hi there! Do you like challenging content but don't enjoy the large time investment of raiding? Do you want to help build a new guild? Are you looking for company while playing? If so, Tsonnito is for you! We're recruiting people of all roles, all levels and in all time zones. Our goal is to build a large pool of active players so as to help people coordinate and form groups faster, all while building a community. If you are interested, whisper any members of the guild for an invite.Galladen3 2d
2d [H] Six Feet Under 11/11 N LF DPS and Heals Raid times are Monday and Tuesday 8:30 - 11 pm EST. We are 8/9 Heroic ToS, but are in need of a few DPS to come learn Heroic KJ with us. We are not a hardcore group and will not be moving into Mythic raiding, so if that is your thing please don't apply. Just want to get another AotC achievement.Beamin7 2d
3d <Exodus Order> [A] Exodus Order is a raiding guild making full heroic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne, and beyond. We are open to recruiting team players that are interested in end-game raiding, mythic+, and PvP. Or even if you just want to hang out, we're the guild for you. What we're looking for: We have a good group currently but will consider DPS applications (raiding) One of the most important aspects in our raiders is having strong awareness when it comes to mechanics. We expect everyone to not ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters. If you're one out of many players hitting 110 soon, and would like to start raiding but are afraid because you do not know how raiding works, check us out. We have 3 raiders that a month ago did not know much about raiding and are doing great DPS now. This is an adult guild only, as well. No drama is allowed. Our raid days and times are Tuesday and Thursday nights, 9-12PM EST. Contact Info: Valkiryen - Btag: Valk10#1894 / Discord: Valk10#0538 Darkfaythe - Btag: Darkfaythe#11343 / Discord: DarkFaythe#0302Valkiryen9 3d
3d ☆ N/H raiding & M+ guild LF a merger ☆ Hey guys! So, long story short, we are a small guild of about 9 people looking to merge with a guild that is recruiting. Basically, recruitment isn't working so well for us so we decided to go this route instead. We are Horde and our current raid schedule is Tues/Thurs at 8:30pm, so we are looking for a guild with the SAME raid schedule, or very close to it. Here is our current class makeup: 933 Shadow Priest 926 Havoc DH 939 Prot Warrior 924 Arms Warrior 932 Ele Shaman 929 Resto Druid 932 Subt Rogue 923 Holy Paladin 931 Demo Warlock Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!Elsiechay1 3d
3d [H] <Galactic Guard> 10/11 N Antorus Hello! Im Vyxxa, officer and heal lead in <Galactic Guard>! We are a new horde guild on the server and are in search of heroes of all kinds to help fill our ranks. Alongside our GM and Main tank Sharpfire (Sharp#12155), we are eager to find like-minded individuals that are looking for a home to meet new people, raid, socialize, and generally enjoying the game with. We are 10/11 N Anturs and are looking to build more toward a successful mythic raid team. We have experience in progression raiding from WotLK to present and are seeking to bring our expertise and prowess to Dalaran sever. We have achieved AoTC dating back to Heart of Fear up to AoTC: KJ. Please Pm us or add us on bnet for more information if you are interested. We look forward to potentially raiding with you. We raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8-11pm Server. GM: Sharpfire-Dalaran (Sharp#12155) Heal lead: Vyxxatish-Dalaran (Vunce#1880) We also are starting to stream our progression days on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/sharpeh_firebear Take a look at some of the videos to see if we are the type of guild you'd be interested in raiding with.Vyxxatish124 3d
3d [A] <Discordant> recruiting new members We are recruiting new members. We are a 10 year old guild, formally <Sword of Azeroth> Undermine, newly transferred to Dalaran. We are a experienced group of players who are happy to help newcomers to World of Warcraft. We're a social, casual guild looking to build our community for raiding in the future. All levels and skill are welcome. We also have discord and guild repairs for members. Please message Sione or Graymonkey in game for more information or guild invite; or leave a message in this post and we'd be happy to get back to you. Happy questing.Sione11 3d
3d [A] Player lf new raiding team on Dalaran https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Skwin Hello guys, I'm currently retired from Reload after playing two years with them, also it's been over 6 months I didn't raid (Stopped b4 Mythic Gul'dan) since I went for a travel trip in Peru this summer. When I got back I had to earn back my spot, which I didn't want to, and my life took a different turn. Why I'm leaving Reload? the reason is quite simple, I'm not interested in any sort of competitions anymore. I want to enjoy the game without having to put too much effort in the game. You don't always need to strive to be the best to have fun. If you can afford a steady raiding spot to me, I will make my best to sustain a good attendance. I'm open to any raiding schedule between these hours: - from 18:00 to 23:00 p.m. EST any days If your interested in talking to me you can add me on b.net SKTHEBEST#1236 , I'm a very reliable person.Skwin4 3d
3d [H]<LFR Certified>1/11M Recruiting RDPS/Heals LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Tomb of Sargeras raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 4/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 930 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled Resto Shaman,Holy/Disc/Shadow Priests, Balance Druid, and Arms/Fury Warriors, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (subideath#1877), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Nebeon50 3d
3d Dalaran Discord! Hey everyone! A few folks have talked about making a Dalaran realm discord and we went ahead and did it. Come hang out there while you're in or out of game. We hope it is useful for people looking for groups, guild recruitment, and to help people fill their heroic/mythic raids and dungeons. I've made channels for a variety of things, and if you think there needs to be anything added, just let me know. Come join the Dalaran Discord - https://discord.gg/9YAvJrF Edit: New working link added!Stangmeister28 3d
4d [US][A][Dalaran] Midiology 7/11 H ATBT (Raid Time: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST) (Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday) (Faction: Alliance) (Server: Dalaran-US) Hello, <Midiology> is currently recruiting dedicated Ranged DPS classes. We are currently 7/11 Heroic Antorus. Always interested in speaking with potential raiders. We are progression based and expect personal improvement from all of our raiders on a consistent basis. We are a small guild with a very tight officer core. All of us here are excited to continue growing and progressing as a guild. We keep a fun, vibrant, and adult mumble atmosphere. We have raided Mythic every tier this expansion, and plan to do so in ATBT as well. If you are interested, please fill out an application on our guild website: https://midiology.enjin.com/recruitment Or reach out to me in game at Aquarias#1208. Current High-Priority Needs: • Warlock • Shadow Priest • Hunter https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/MidiologyDooplíss0 4d
5d [A] Wipes on Trash is LF RDPS Dalaran's <Wipes on Trash> is currently recruiting experienced, mature RDPS (21+) for Normal/Heroic Antorus. We always get AOTC each tier and looking to get into mythic. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use Discord If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitment Or Contact: LichQueen#11905,Mysao#1229,Mari#1368Sarsaparillá3 5d
5d Looking for friends to venture wow Game is just getting dread and boring with me playing by myself, it feels like a chore sometimes. But i sincerely love WOW! So I'm here looking for friends to play with.Zelorath2 5d
5d Recruiting for 2nd group for Antorus "Zaharen Yce" is looking for new members to join our friendly and sociable guild. We have discord for all of our activities. We currently raid on Thursdays and Fridays at 11PM Server, currently in Antorus heroic (1/11)H and (6/11)N. We are also working on getting up a 2nd group for fri and sat with times TBD. We like helping new players learn the game at every level. We have quite a few players leveling up now. If you have any questions, we employ you to ask them so we can answer them and help you learn. Respect is our #1 rule and we love to joke around on a good day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me for info https://zaharenyce.enjin.com/ raging#1221Ragingcajun0 5d
5d [A] 922 Ret Paladin LF guild 11/11 H on Main Hey I'm a Dwarf Paladin LF raid guild on the weekend. I have completed 11/11 H on my main and have AOTC!Ronny3 5d
5d Old Boots, New Dirt Hello all I am called Akeri, Because all my toons are named Akeri-Insert sub name. I am currently looking for a potential new place to call home. I have been playing since early TBC launch, though I have taken a significant break during Legion. I have returned and of course the guild I was running is dead and I don't have the heart to rebuild it currently. So I am looking for a new place to rest my weary head. I work Mon-Fri 1pm-9pm Server time off weekends (most of the time). I am currently running a Vengence MS DH whos ill equipped at the moment and needs some TLC. Leatherworking/Skinning as professions I am laid back like to joke and have a good time. I'm not looking for just any guild, I want to find one that really meets my needs/wants in the gaming world. I want to make new friends and connections that extend past just "playing a game". I don't wanna just play solo all the time, if I did I would just stay unguilded. So if your currently looking to recruit a Veteran Player, whos down for just about anything and loves to joke around and have a good time, please feel free to leave your guild info here. I will look through it and pick the one I feel really meets what I'm looking for in a guild. thank you. PS. Illidan is Life!!!Akeridemon3 5d
5d 931 Shaman LF raiding guild I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids normal and heroic in the early afternoon 5-9pm or in the early morning 7-10am Currently I am playing elemental but can also switch to enhancement if neededXadiah1 5d
6d <Descenance> Looking for raiders <Descenance> 11/11 Normal 4/11 Herioc Looking for ranged DPS and healers to finish up our raid team for Mythic Antorus. We got 4/9 M ToS and look to get further in Anoturs We raid Tues - Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ESTDontbanmeplz0 6d
6d delete deleteNajyah2 6d
Dec 9 LF a guild 9/9h 933 BDK I currently am 9/9 heroic and I am looking for a guild that raids after 8 pm est. ThanksDkrunes1 Dec 9
Dec 9 [H][EST] Mythic+ Guild with Heroic Raiding! <The Fourth Wall> is a PvE guild currently recruiting for additional Mythic+ players and to round out our raid team for Antorus! Our Mythic+ runs are usually in the evenings, around 9:00pm EST and we are actively recruiting: Blood DK Guardian Druid Resto Druid Holy Paladin Fire Mage Affliction Warlock Balance Druid Feral Druid Arms Warrior And any other specs played by exceptional players! Please be i900+ to apply and have some knowledge of Mythic+ dungeon mechanics. We are happy to carry people to better gear. We carry +10 dungeons for the weekly loot caches as well. Heroic Raiding is a side initiative of the guild, currently. Our raid time is Tues/Thurs from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. It is a very low-pressure, laid-back community. Flasks and repairs are provided. We currently have an OPEN recruitment for ALL Specs for Antorus raiding. Please be i900+ to apply. We do not require Logs or Ahead-Of-The-Curve achievements for application. We're happy to help people along their way. If you're interested please leaving a message here or contact us at: TheBlindOne#11271 or Singularity#11299 Happy Holidays and we hope to hear from you!Elsiechay10 Dec 9
Dec 8 WTB 10 RBG wins So I'm not much of a PvPer on this toon, but I really want the PvP tint for my main spec's mage tower skin, and I'm willing to buy a carry to ten rated battleground wins. If any Alliance teams on Dalaran are interested, poke me on BattleTag at Avalith#1298 or here with your price!Bearfu0 Dec 8
Dec 7 Why does this server say "New Players" I have been looking at the numbers https://realmpop.com/us.html and it shows this server as the highest population server in the United States with 1,081,995 total (644,104 Alliance and 437,888 Horde). Generally when you see "New Players" on the realm selection it means there needs to be more people on the server for balancing issues but with the stats on this server that doesn't make sense. Unless Realm Pop is in error.Zyvex2 Dec 7
Dec 7 [H] Conspiracy Theory Recruiting! Conspiracy Theory is recruiting more members and raiders! We are starting with Normal Antorus and working through Mythic. Raid Days Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Sunday 8-11pm ESTLoot Personal. We enjoy running personal loot as we feel its one of the best ways to be fair. Raid Recruitment Range DPS Shadow Priest Mage Warlock BoomkinMelee DPS Demon Hunter Rogue Ret Paladin Enhancement ShamanHeals Hpally Mistweaver Restoration DruidAbout Us We are a Social guild that enjoys raiding. We run Mythic's constantly, Old Raids for Mogs/Achievements, Even a small group of PvPers! We are here to set up a community starting with WoW but we also branch off and play many other games as well. What to expect from us Flasks Food Buffs Guild Repairs Enchants Gems Fun Raiding environment (This isn't a guild for elitist, We will make mistakes we will learn and we will move forward!)What we expect from you Available for raid time(s) We understand RL>Videogame, If you can't make it that's not a problem! Just let an officer know and we will fill your spot. No Drama No Bullsh!t - We are all adults in this guild, We come on here to relax, Please leave it at the login screen. Open to constructive criticism - If you're DPS/Heal numbers aren't where we need them, then an officer or anyone in the guild will be more than happy to assist you! Please understand we just want to help. As this is a progression guild we want to make sure everyone is carrying their weight! If you have any question(s) please add us on bnet! Krimson#11228 - Officer Rowen#1830 - OfficerBhandit10 Dec 7
Dec 7 [A] Tank - 3 DPS - Healer LF Raiding Grp Core group of buddies that have been playing the game since Vanilla are looking for a consistent schedule to raid Antorus. Tired of cruising LFG for a group and just want something a little more concrete. Tank: DK or DH DPS: BM Hunter, Arms Warrior, Enh Shaman Healer: Pally Expecting this post to just die out, but it is what it is.Collusion4 Dec 7
Dec 7 [A] I am looking for a small group. Hello Dalaran, My name is Rittterfrau and I am a 938 Holy Priest who has lost faith in people. I am hoping maybe some of you bare kindness enough within yourselves to restore it. I am hoping to find a small group of people I can heal for who have the maturity to not use the word "retard" or "tard" as an insult. I am looking for people who are kind, but not dogmatic or egotistical. Skilled people who are patient and willing to understand and teach without being cruel. I wish to belong to a small community where I am not simply healer#910 but a person, with a name and persona that is respected, accepted and appreciated. That these same people will allow me to know and appreciate them. I wish to achieve not only for myself but for others, in an environment free of elitism, cruelty and sarcasm because who honestly needs stress from something we do to relax? And finally, the most difficult criteria to find amongst the masses... People who do not feel the need to constantly submerge conversation in toilet humour/perverted jokes. Tasteful people who have a maturity level above 13 years of age. Forgive me if the tone of this post comes across in a bad light, it is not intended, I merely wish to find people of like mind, who are willing to aspire, to be a better human being they were the day previous. Those are the kinds of people I wish to be with.Ritterfrau3 Dec 7
Dec 7 WTJ Heroic Raid group that sells runs Looking to join (for my Mage) a raid team that sells runs/achievements. Please IGM Blessica or reply back here. TYBlessica0 Dec 7
Dec 6 [A] Guardian/Resto Druid and Hunter need home As title says, myself on my Guardian/Resto Druid and my hunter friend are looking to move to Dalaran in search of a new guild and new server. Ideally looking to raid as well. Myself I have years of raid experience on multiple toons. We both have other classes as well, these are just currently what we are enjoying playing Add me on Bnet Thraesh#11650 if you want to discuss possible detailsAlerias3 Dec 6
Dec 6 Coming back to WoW??? [H] Shattered Requiem Are you coming back to WoW after a hiatus? New to the game? Are you looking for a good community with a solid core of players? Are you interested in experiencing all that the game has to offer? Come and check out Shattered Requiem. We started as a re-roll guild, and some of us are currently moving toward WOLK content now. We also have members with 110s who group for that end-game experience. Feel free to check us out. We are a casual, family-friendly guild, and are always looking for good people to join us. Website: https://sreq.enjin.com Discord: https://discord.gg/zUJVeVFBaeldrin38 Dec 6
Dec 6 New Older Player looking for casual guild 1. Times available & time zone: Weekday Evenings and Weekend various times 2. Faction preference: Alliance 3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 4. Current progression/experience: Level 24 WW Monk. 5. Contact info: workfe@gmail.com 6. Anything else: I am older player, both in age and experience with MMO's. I started out with Star Wars Galaxies from beta, LOTR Online, 2 years with WoW and now back again to WoW after many years of no online gaming. I saw the free trial, tried it and liked and I am working back to playing again. I am just looking for a casual guild of people who enjoy playing the game, fellowship with one another and chatting in guild chat through text and or voice. Thanks for the consideration. I also willing to use Discord as well. I would like to raid, but can't commit to a raiding schedule. Honestly since leaving WoW many years ago, I have not idea of the "language" of the game anymore. So I am really learning a new aspect of the game. Many things are familiar, and in the same respect many things are not. So I guess I am looking for a helpful guild as well. Thanks for reading.Zoomis5 Dec 6
Dec 6 Need A Teacher So I'm brand new to the game and I'm looking for someone to help teach me the basics of this game. Anything would be appreciated.Siusteron4 Dec 6