Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h Research - Help Needed! Hi everyone, I am a very new player in World of Warcraft and would like to gain some information about the game. I am playing as part of a research project for my class at the University of Denver. What is the best way to go about the game to get the best player experience? If you could post your answer with either an M/F for male or female, and your age, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all!Ganjolf2 2h
3h [A]<Nerf Girls Plz> 10/10H (4/7M, 3/3H) LFM Nerf Girls Plz is a newly formed guild on Dalaran who are looking for raiders who want to push mythic nighthold content once we get established. Even Though we are a brand new guild the guild's officer core used to form the core of US top 100 guilds. Historically the guild itself starting 3 months late (on Frostmourne) in HFC ended up getting a US 402 rank oceanic 52nd (with 4 of us raiding from the us/canada during oceanic raid peak times). We then moved to Garona at the start of Legion but unfortunately the player base wasn't what we expected in regards to a raider's mindset and the maturity we had hoped for. We take our raiding seriously and if you are a skilled player that knows how to maximize the utility of your class then we will more than happy to bring you into the family. We have a very active community outside of raiding - with mythic +'s being our major priority at the moment, alt runs and rated bgs being being a part of this once we get our raiding core sorted Current Progression 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10H Nighthold 1/10M Nighthold Past Progression HFC 13/13 Mythic (US 402nd) EN 4/7 Mythic RECRUITMENT NEEDS 1x lock 1x h pally Just remember we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs Tank - 'trialing' Melee - Frost Dk (PRIO), Havoc DH (PRIO), Rogue, Warrior, Ret Paladin Range - Lock(prio), Ele Shaman(prio), Boomkins (Prio), S Priest, Hunters Healer - CLOSED (welcome to having casuals for mythic+ content) Raid schedule as follows: Tuesday - 8.00PM - 11.00PM (EST) Wednesday - 8.00PM - 11.00PM (EST) Thursday - 8.00PM - 11.00PM (EST) there will optional Alt Raids on Saturday and Mythic+ Clean ups on Sunday - an extended raid day if needed will be offered on Monday apply at http://nerfgirlspls.enjin.com for more information PST / BNET add Kyrax - Kyrax#11829 Silfury - Silfury#1148Kyraxx11 3h
4h [A] <Order of the Righteous> The Order is the Organization itself, and 'of The Righteous' is the charitable deeds we promote. <Order of the Righteous>(A) Is recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out. We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world to symbolize what we stand for. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos, we also have a Twitch that we ALWAYS stream our giveaways at!Kornbredkhan73 4h
5h Dalaran Discord! Hey everyone! A few folks have talked about making a Dalaran realm discord and we went ahead and did it. Come hang out there while you're in or out of game. We hope it is useful for people looking for groups, guild recruitment, and to help people fill their heroic/mythic raids and dungeons. I've made channels for a variety of things, and if you think there needs to be anything added, just let me know. Come join the Dalaran Discord - https://discord.gg/kxUcQ6zStangmeister1 5h
10h Free gold for all posters here EDIT: No longer doing this, sorry.Natsuaga62 10h
10h [H]<LFR Certified> looking for mythic raiders <LFR Certified>, a horde-side guild on Dalaran-US, is looking for a few players to round out our core raiding team as we push into mythic Nighthold. We are a friendly group of players, mostly in our mid-20s and early-30s. We have families and jobs, and we enjoy the challenge of mythic raiding and high mythic+ dungeons. LFR Certified has been around since mid-WoD. We have a talented and dedicated main team, but attendance troubles have kept us from pushing our progression goals. We are currently the 8th-ranked active Horde guild on Dalaran: 4/7 M EN; 3/3 H TOV; 10/10 H NH, and we’ve made good progress 19-manning mythic Skorpyron. [https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/LFR+Certified] Raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. Alt raids are held on off nights. Perks of joining <LFR Certified>: - A guild bank stocked with raid consumables: flasks, feasts, and potions are available for your convenience, as are guild repairs. -Loot Council Master Loot: Gear is given distributed on a “best in slot” basis, meaning there is less loot being wasted, and the raid—as a whole—gears up more quickly. -Flexibility: People have lives, and can’t make every raid time—we get that. Sign up when you can come. (Though those with higher attendance will likely get priority when invites go out.) In particular, we are on the hunt for a holy paladin, as well as any cloth dps, but will consider any qualified and enthusiastic applicants. To get in touch, contact Nebeon, Spicegold, Clowdjumper, Anesthetic, Akeja, Koneck, or Fenreal in game.Koneck10 10h
12h [A]<Hardcore Casual> - US Dalaran Greetings! We are an Alliance guild looking to boost our ranks in preparation for ToS. Currently 10/10H NH, farming until next raid Tier. We are looking for any mixture of classes and specs so please inquire if interested! Raid Times - Tuesdays & Fridays 9pm-12am server. Our raid goals are simple... to execute at a high level and complete content in a timely fashion. We will certainly entertain all players who maybe just need a home. If raiding is your cup of tea, there are a few expectations... know you class, be able to socialize on a mature level (or at least be able to listen to it), be drama free. As the guild name implies... we like to be serious about playing (raiding, mythic+, etc...) group composition and consistency is important for PvE success... but we also understand the realities of life and the unexpected events that it can bring. What can you expect from <Hardcore Casual>? Simple... players who can provide quality play and experience with limited downtime. When you log on, you'll do so knowing your going to be playing with legitimate and seasoned veterans of the game. We are all adults, men and women. We know how to have a good time, we know how to take care of business, and most importantly we're a drama free zone. If this sounds like a guild that's right up your alley, please contact us right away. Please message if interested Junkx - Junks#11100 Dracaryk - Dracaryk#1222Junkx6 12h
19h [A] Stormwind Troopers recruiting <Stromwind Troopers> Adult casual guild, LF players 870 + who are interested in raiding H NH and mythic + dungeons in preparation for TOS. We are a guild with great members that enjoy hanging out on discord entertaining one another while running content and helping each other. If you are a returning vet or a new player that is interested in raiding and doing mythics with a guild that is interested in getting to know you, and helping you get better this maybe the guild for you? 10/10 N NH 3/10 H NH Raids are 7-10pm Tuesdays and Sundays. We run mythics on none raid days and are most active from 6 PM -11 PM server during the week and weekends anytime. Currently openings for: Tank: Monk, Druid, War, DK Healer: Resto Druid, MW Monk, Priest Mdps: Warrior, Monk, Shaman, DK Rdps: Any Would also consider any class/spec that thinks they would be a good fit for our team! Please contact Kormok, Shieldmod, Loughlair, or Bauzar ID Tim#1642 if interested. Thanks you!Bauzar3 19h
22h Dalaran Guild Master Discord I have created a Dalaran Guild Master Discord server, so far we have a handful of GM's that I've collected through Trade Chat, and we are currently seeking more GM's interested in uniting the community, having monthly meetings, and possibly hosting events. If you're interested please respond on the forums with your Discord name, or message me in game. The purpose of the all GM Discord server is so that we can actively communicate to other GMs to warn them about certain players, problems in the community, and or address misconceptions that may be floating around. It is also a tool that will be used to actively make community wide events that ALL guilds can participate in. Imagine a server wide event with 1,000 people attending with pet awards, mounts, and gold! I believe it to be a good way to meet new people, socialize, and inspire others! Thank you.Kornbredkhan8 22h
1d Rust Selling Heroic and Normal Nighthold Runs <Rust> is now selling Heroic and Normal Nighthold runs! Do you want to see all of Nighthold but don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding? Maybe you need a bit of gear before applying to a guild! Now is your chance! We are currently selling Normal and Heroic NH Bosses with all the loot! We only offer this in exchange for in game GOLD. Generally our runs are run with Master Looter, and all loot is reserved for you, the only exception would be specific items/wf/tf gear which would be used by a main raider in our direct progression. Its not uncommon to see a full 4 set + many other items going to you in one run. Of course nothing is guaranteed its all RNG. Our Heroic run is Tuesday at 10pm server time. It takes 1-1.5 hours for the full clear. Options for runs are as follows (all are master looter if you are interested in personal loot we can discuss that but we find that ML gets you far more loot). Full Clear 10/10 with master looter 700k Gul’dan with master looter 275k Other options are below, and the prices for these can be discussed as needed, however full clear buyers will have priority. Nightspire (Grand Magistrix, Star Augur Etraeus, High Botanist Tel’arn) Royal (Tichondrius, Krosus, Spellblade) Arcing Aqueducts (Trilliax, Chronomatic Anomaly, Skorpyron) We only accept in game GOLD in exchange for your run. Please whisper me in game or add my battletag (Infectika#1291) to schedule a run and get pricing info.Infectika0 1d
1d [A]<Clairvoyance> needs DPS/heals for Mythic Hey all, <Clairvoyance> is an old cutting-edge Cataclysm raid guild that's back from the dead and ready to start Mythic progression. We have Heroic Nighthold on single-night farm, but we need a few more to bolster our numbers to hop into Mythic (hopefully in time for Tomb!) We're an incredibly personable/close-knit community, more so than many other top-end guilds from what I've heard. We're all passionate about the game, but we care about the person behind the character as well. We're only competitive insofar as fighting each other for the top DPS spot - we're not as worried about top parses or anything like that. Just pull your weight, don't die to dumb stuff, and be a cool/chill person, and you'll fit right in. We're primarily recruiting DPS (both melee and ranged) and healers, but tanks can feel free to reach out as well. Our raid times are: Tuesday: 8-11 PM EST Thursday: 8-11 PM EST Occasionally, we might bump a raid day to Wednesday (same times) if multiple conflicts arise. Besides that, we do alt raids on the weekend, and we run plenty of Mythic+ dungeons as well. We also provide food/flasks/pots/enchants to regular raiders. If you're interested, go ahead and comment below or add either myself or the co-GM: Argentan#1874 Savandor#1375Heirballz1 1d
1d (A) Regime Actively Recruiting Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 10/10N and 7/10H Nighthold Current Needs: Marksmen Hunter, Feral Druid, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review this post to see if we would be a potential fit. Listed above are our current needs for our main raid team. Please note, if your designation is not listed above; do not hesitate to still reach out to any of the officers listed below. Regime is always willing to review any potential candidates as we are consistently attempting to push content and our needs may change. A little history in regards to our guild: All leadership has been playing together since Vanilla and we strive to provide an environment that any individual can feel comfortable. Since we started way back then, our lives have dramatically changed along with our priorities. Prior, I would consider ourselves a bit more hardcore considering we all have server first experience and were proactively committing a large sum of time to the game. Now however, considering we all have families; we identify more as a casual guild. This does not mean we still do not wish to progress though. Our goal is to still see results while enjoying the game for what it is. Proper expectations would be to progress through all Heroic raids at a reasonable pace attempting to get any AOTC achievements. With that being said, if you do wish to inquire more about the guild itself or any of it's officers; please feel free the message any of us. Officer Real IDs: ADDave#1449 Zartan#1232 Loathing#1991 TmeEAM#1566 (Me)Subrogation3 1d
1d [H] Carnage Clan <CARN> multi-game community Carnage Clan <CARN> recruiting all levels and classes. Must be 18 years or older. We are a multi-gaming guild with a military style rank structure and an overall culture built around respect and helping each other. I'd describe us as still pretty laid back while still being more serious when we need to be. Carnage Clan is more brotherhood than guild. TS3 is required. If you're looking for a guild that makes u feel at home. Hit me up (Ausrötten) in game for details, or reply here with your in-game name and someone will contact you.Ausrötten1 1d
1d [A] 10/10H NQR - LFM DPS & Heals Progress: EN 7/7H, TOV 2/3H & NH 10/10H Disclaimer: Very mature, often inappropriate, sometimes non-politically correct, adult guild of friends that like to down bosses for fun. Recent stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122403888 About us: Guild formed in Cataclysm on Destromath during Firelands progression. Now a blend of veteran (Vanilla & BC) with newer skilled players looking to fill a few more spots as we make the push further into heroic Nighthold. Currently we are a Heroic progression guild with a very light raid schedule that would like to move toward Mythic content once our raid roster can support it. Seeking: Semi-hardcore, mature, drama-free, skilled players that are looking to have fun and down some bosses. Current needs: Posted below weekly Expectations: 890+ iLVL, knowledge of the fights, having a sense of humor is very important, discord chat with a working mic and decent internet connection are a must, the ability to adapt to various raid mechanics and showing up 85% of the time for raid on progression nights. Optional: Adult beverage of your choice and gambling during raid encouraged. Progression schedule: Wednesday & Thursday from 10pm - 1am (EST).Skybloom39 1d
1d [H] Returning Player LFG Longtime player just coming back to WoW. Raided from Vanilla through Wrath and played on/off since. Always played Alliance so decided to switch things up and used my boost to create this toon yesterday and switch to horde. Looking for an active and sociable group, as I would like to experience some mythic+ and possibly dabble in somewhat casual raiding (as it's been years since I did the serious raiding thing). As I'm still leveling I haven't decided on what role I plan to play end-game, but in the past I have raided as all 3 roles.Worvon3 1d
1d <A> Forged of Fury- recruiting We are a group of raiders who have our faithful raid leader/tank successfully down Heroic NH in approx 2 hours time. We are looking to expand our guild and start mythic NH. We are a semi-casual raiding guild who raid 2 days a week. We are looking for POSITIVE team members who can raid with us on Thursday and Friday (7pm PST/ 9pm CST/ 10pm EST). We raid until: (10pm PST/ 12am EST/ 1am EST) We do mythics! We all have keystone master! We would love for you to have it as well! We are recruiting 1 main tank, ranged and melee dps and some additional healers We are looking for raiders who can meet the 2 day a week raid times! and you will be getting loot. We have a website where, if interested, you can apply to our guild ( forgedoffury.guildlaunch.com ). You can also respond here! We strive on making our guild fun, encouraging, helping with classes/gameplay and helping with anything you may need help with. You can message me Karayanni, Bearamedic, or Pammore in game for more info.Karayanni0 1d
1d ... ...Kornbredkhan59 1d
1d Ancients Misbehaving recruiting heals, loc The Ancients Misbehaving is a horde guild on Dalaran that is a guild that is working towards filling a raid weekend group. We are looking for 1 or 2 more healers and have done normal and heroic EN and normal ToV and normal NH and are going to work towards heroic NH. We are a heroic progression raiding guild and we want to raid and get content down. We are not going to do mythic raiding. I will add our guild info below. <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We don't tolerate racism, homophobia, Islamophobia or misogyny! We want to be a guild of friends having fun! We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the hardcore progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are raiding Sat and Sun We need a loc and heals. My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah0 1d
2d [H] <Stay Thirsty> Recruiting For H NH We are actively recruiting for our newly formed raiding team. We are currently focusing on clearing Heroic Nighthold, then pushing on to Mythic. All raiders are expected to know their class have discord and make raid days and times. In the event of an absent, we expect notice, excluding unexpected RL events. Raid days and times: Friday & Saturday 930est-1230est. Current needs: 1 Tank 3 Heals 8 DPS We use Discord for primary means of communications and Groupme for chat outside of game. If interested please reply or send an in game message to Limprichard, Azzeris, Azerris, Dycks, Ellinic, or Eanto. As always, Stay Thirsty My Friends.Limprichard0 2d
2d [A] <Forlorn> 10/10H (7/7H, 3/3H) LFM <Forlorn> is an established guild full of players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years and has retired from hardcore raiding, taking a more relaxed 'mid-core' approach to end-game content. We are currently 7/7H, 3/3H, and 10/10H. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to continue heroic content, make attempts on mythic bosses, and complete current-content meta achievements! On top of raiding and fun atmosphere we also love to PvP and have several competitive M+ groups with some top key pushers. We supply guild repairs, flasks, and food for all raids. Currently looking for: Ranged DPS and Healer(Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman) Applicants should be 880+ ilvl and have appropriate logs and experience in Heroic Nighthold. All classes/roles are encouraged to apply and we will always consider exceptional applicants! Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 7:30-11pm EST (Server). Alt runs normally take place on Saturday, with M+ and PvP scattered throughout the week. Contact Dom#1807 or Nylos#11610 for more information!Nylôs0 2d
2d [H] Owlcatraz - 10/10 HNH, 2/10 MNH <Owlcatraz> is always considering more raiders to join our casually good raids. Most of us have been playing for years, we know our !@#$; we just got older somewhere along the line and can't raid 5 nights a week anymore because work doesn't like it when we call in sick for raiding. Raid nights are W/Sun from 8:30pm-10:30EST. We use Discord. 10/10 HNH 2/10 MNH. Working on fairly casual Mythic Nighthold progression and could use a mage and 1 or 2 additional DPS. On off nights we pvp/run plenty of M+. Hit up most anyone in game to get in touch with an officer, or hit me up on real ID - Asphexius#1853.Treezus2 2d
2d [A]<DarkShade> is looking for raiders! Hello guys! I was in a guild and honestly it didnt look like it, no communication at all, and that's not what I'm looking for in a guild. So with the intention of bringing together people who share the same values and goals in the game, I decided to create my own guild and would like to inform that it is recruiting new members! Values: - Friendly - Honesty - Respect - Responsible - Fun Goals : - Acquire a good level of friendship among members - Organize events with rewards or just for fun. - Dungeons M+ - Raids (Progression Heroic "asap") - LegacyRaids( dont talk with ugly xmog :P ) - Raids Mythic (Not rush, but as soon as we get confortable to do it); Raid Normal Schedule: - The Emerald Nightmare @ Friday 9pm ServerTime. - The Nighthold @ Saturday 9pm ServerTime. - Trial of Valor @ Sunday 6pm ServerTime. - The Tomb of Sargeras - NotYet. Anyway, I would really like to build a friendly guild, focused on PVE; If you share the same values / goals, please contact us! Btag: Helta # 1151 or in-game: LiveToHeal.Livetoheal1 2d
2d [H] 885 MW looking for a raiding guild Hiya! So far for this expansion I've been rocking it solo, and I'm getting fairly tired of that. I'm looking to join a team that I could raid with and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I have a bit of an aversion towards pugging so the only Legion raiding I've done has been LFR. (Haven't even done any mythic dungeons yet!) I used to raid a lot during Cata, but that slowed down significantly during Mists and was halted during Warlords due to school. I can raid just about any day, with the only exception being Sundays. Time-wise anywhere in the 8 PM to 12 AM EST range would be perfect. Not looking for something completely hardcore, I don't mind wiping as long as we're having a good time. If you feel like you'd be okay with letting me throw mist at your guildies' faces, feel free to hit me up here or ingame! (Also, not interested in faction changing)Dreamwave1 2d
2d [A] <Triggered> 5/10 M NH Recruiting! <Triggered> is an Alliance guild on Dalaran. Currently we are 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV and are looking to further progress in Mythic raiding and Nighthold. We are trying to build a strong semi-hardcore raiding environment and are looking for like-minded individuals! Currently looking for all exceptional and interested players, however we are strongly recruiting ranged DPS to help fill roster gaps! Raid Times: Thursday/Sunday/Monday 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Server: Dalaran Faction: Alliance Links: WoW Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Triggered/ WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/Dalaran/Triggered/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: Rolfson#1694 (Rolfdottir) Officer: KaySchus#1754 (Toastedbun) Officer: Velimere#1890 (Velimera) Officer: FuqDaddy#1619 (Firebish) Recruitment Demand: Tank - Preferably non Prot Pally , needs a comfortable DPS OS Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman Melee DPS - Demon Hunter/Feral Druid All skilled DPS are encouraged to apply however Application: Feel free to contact any member of the guild leadership listed above or respond to this post. Logs are highly recommended but not required. Farm content is currently done on Thursday and is used for applicants to get a feel for the guild as well. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to join! Good luck!Toastedbun27 2d
3d [A] A State of Arrogance -We are recruiting to fill our raid team for legion, small guild of players who just enjoy playing the game. -mature guild so 18+ - Farm mythic keystones / weekly raids - Planning on pushing into Mythic raid Raid times will be Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Our Progression! 7/7 M EN 3/3 H TOV 10/10 H NH We will invite any serious player looking to get into end game content, as long as you have a good attitude and can play in a calm environment while getting stuff done! Add me on btag for more info! Dylan#1149Cereibas27 3d
3d [H]<Gods of the Fall>All are welcome We are a very friendly guild that recently completed a realm transfer and are looking for new members. That means YOU! We are a semi-hardcore raiding, leveling, and social guild. We generally have several people on Discord and WoW every day after 7PM EST that will be willing to do things with other guild members. We understand that not everyone is fully geared and are willing to help those individuals get to a point where we can bring them along for Heroic and Mythic raids but do want to start to clear Heroic and Mythic as soon as we can. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Friday/Sunday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST for progression. Saturdays 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST Flex nights Progression 10/10 N NH 5/10 H NH 7/7 H EN We are mainly a PvE guild but do dabble in PvP from time to time. We are looking for respectful and courteous people that will treat others the way they would wish to be treated. Top Priority Openings Range: Elemental Shaman, Fire Mage, Beast Master, Balance Druid Melee: Enhancement, Feral, Frost Death Knight, Havok DH Decent Tanks (Will be vetted) Will take most DPS and tank regardless of openingsSyrelada0 3d
3d [A] <Carried> Guild Recruitment Hello all! <Carried> on Dalaran - US, formerly known as Underdogs is recruiting healers. ranged DPS and melee DPS to push for Mythic Nighthold! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that blends the best of both worlds of pushing the hardest content and having a good time. Other than main raids, we are always active throughout the day doing dungeons or the occasional alt raid. We are mainly looking for the all DPS, but anyone exceptional will be considered. We are also looking for Healers with a strong offspec Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Thursday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Friday(Cleanup) 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) We generally form at about 8:15-8:20 and pull right at 8:30 Voice: Discord Loot: We use Loot Council for our main runs. We try to be fair in gearing our players equally and efficiently. Our bases for distribution include, but are not limited to; raid performance, attendance, previous loot received, and significance of upgrade. Recruitment: We schedule interviews and trials for all potential applicants. Our trial period usually lasts 1-2 weeks. DPS or healing numbers is not the be all and end all for us. We value attitude, attendance, awareness, consistency, and the drive to improve above all else. If you are interested in joining, please contact us through our Battletag. Make sure to provide logs :P GM: DuckDukGoose#11299 Officer: Reaper1337#1129 Officer: Kamikaze#1682 Officer: SpenTheMoney#1339Spenblake0 3d
3d 900+ Equipd Fury War/Asn Rogue/Rdruid 3-4 People Click my name for the armory of my warrior. (recent reroll starting in 7.2) Rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Stemar/simple Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Epsee/simple Have a Warlock who is also potentially interested if the times fit. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Slymist/simple Looking for a heavier progressive guild. We have been raiding with close friends casually. Looking to go Semi - Hardcore or higher. We have Hardcore raiding XP and understand how bench/swap in roles work, especially since we are a group of potentially 4 people. We would like to keep playing together and won't be phased if 4 core slots are open. As long as we can stay in a skill-heavy/competitive atmosphere together we will be happy. We aren't looking for a FOTM guild, we are looking for a long lasting raid home for this tier and the rest to come. I was the Raid Leader (warrior) and the 4 of us have had 95-100% attendance in over a year of raiding. Willing to faction/server obviously. Leave any spam/info/Bnet here are will contact you ASAP! Thank you for your time.Murderlnc3 3d
3d (H)The Kraken Society LF fun chill people. The Kraken Society is a newly formed guild made by a group of raiders interested in casually progressing through raids and mythic + content! We are looking for anyone who is looking for a place to come and play with a group of fun folk who enjoy the game but have limited playtime d/t things outside of wow. Our normal raid hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10/11 depending on how quickly we clear content. We are in need of - well anyone who needs a home to raid, run mythics pvp.... We are not looking to turn this into a large-scale raiding guild or anything, we are mostly interested in having fun while pushing continually into new, challenging content. We are 4/10 (h) NH , 10/10 NH (n), 7/7 in Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 TOV Willing to help those just starting out to get geared up and ready to join the main raid team going into the heroic runs and potentially beyond into mythic riding..Please feel welcome to message me Death#1123, in game on Dalaran as Poms, or #six8behemoth our guild leader..or leave a post here.Poms36 3d
4d <Empathy> Alliance Guild Empathy: The ability to understand and share the feelings of another. World of Warcraft is a wonderful and incredibly social game. From the lore, to the mechanics, the visuals, and friends that you can make. However, as the game gets older and more expansions come out, the task of leveling up new characters can become overwhelming. Most lower level players experience and learn the game on their own because the majority of their higher level brethren do not want to be bothered to help them. Empathy offers a place where new and returning players can safely level their characters, and (re)learn the game. Far away from the nastiness that titles like these can inadvertently bring. The members of the guild have been hand picked to ensure that the guild values and beliefs are preserved. Which is helping our fellow players/members. No gimmicks, no slogans, no elitist attitudes, no drama. We enjoy the game just as much as you do. We just get our jollies from helping our fellow Alliance brethren, and the occasional misguided Horde member. If you need achievement runs, visit content that you have never seen before, help leveling, a little guidance, or just someone friendly to talk to; that is what we are all about. We offer weekly guild runs into old raids so that members can see these zone, maybe, for the 1st time or to get a nostalgia feeling from visiting a long lost favorite. We also have planned lore and memorial events as well. We are also looking into raiding and organized PvP. No pressure to join these group. Come if you want, or don’t. It is all about what you want to do. There can be a lot of drama and tension on WoW servers. There are a lot of people that like having power and think they can control others with said power. In Empathy, there is not such issues. Our GM and officers daily mingle and group with rank and file guild members. We do not hang out in some chatroom where only the “leadership” can enter. We take to heart that everyone should have an equal voice and an equal opinion. This is not one person’s guild but rather all guild members have a say in the direction that we go. We are completely transparent with our members as well. I personally come from a military background and the number 1 thing that I learned as an NCO was to keep my Marines, under me, well informed with what is going on around them. We take that personally to heart. If Empathy sounds like a guild that might be right for you or if you have any questions, please leave a reply here or come find us in game. Thank you for your time and I personally hope that you enjoy WoW as much as we do. GM: Nevergiveupx Officer: Ämbrosiä Officer: WaderayÄmbrosiä1 4d
4d 3/10M Recruiting DPS Progression: 3/10 M 10/10H NH 7/7M EN 3/3 ToV Heroic 1/3 ToV Mythic Raid Times: A: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST B: Tuesday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST Server: Dalaran - PvE (US) Loot System: Personal Loot Recruiting: Rally is currently recruiting the following: Guild wide: Any great people looking for a fun social environment. Also, 1 PvP Lead, 1 Achievement Run Lead Tues/Thurs: DPS Tues/Mon: DPS About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team. Guild Atmosphere We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply! We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve." Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. My Discord username is Ava#5594.Avarraela30 4d
4d [A] <Outer Haven> Dalaran - 3/10H NH [A] <Outer Haven> is a Casual Progression guild on the Dalaran server looking for like-minded players to push content and have fun in the process. Outer Haven is a group of friends who returned to Alliance after playing Horde for a few years. Collective raid experience in the guild is 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV and 3/10H NH. Outer Haven uses Discord for our VoIP program. Raid Times: Thursday 8:30-10:30PM EST Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: When raiding we expect people to come prepared with Gems, Enchants, Flasks, and Food buffs. Have basic knowledge of your class, know fights, ask questions, be patient and have FUN! For more info, please send and in-game mail or tell to: Jêssi, Caliphas, Søraka, Lûnae, Sácred or PryitoPryito1 4d
5d [A] <Carried> 3/10M LF Players Hello all! Carried, formerly known as Underdogs is recruiting healers and ranged dps to push for Mythic Nighthold! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that blends the best of both worlds of pushing the hardest content and having a good time. Other than main raids, we are always active throughout the day doing dungeons or the occasional alt raid. We are mainly looking for the following classes, but anyone exceptional will be considered: Holy Paladin Ret Paladin DPS Warrior Shaman Priest Hunter Balance Druid Resto Druid Warlock Rogue We are also looking for Tanks/Healers with a strong offspec Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Thursday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Friday(Cleanup) 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) We generally form at about 8:15-8:20 and pull right at 8:30 Voice: Discord Loot: We use Loot Council for our main runs. We try to be fair in gearing our players equally and efficiently. Our bases for distribution include, but are not limited to; raid performance, attendance, previous loot received, and significance of upgrade. Recruitment: We schedule interviews and trials for all potential applicants. Our trial period usually lasts 1-2 weeks. DPS or healing numbers is not the be all and end all for us. We value attitude, attendance, awareness, consistency, and the drive to improve above all else. If you are interested in joining, please contact us through our Battletag. Make sure to provide logs :P GM: DuckDukGoose#11299 Officer: Reaper1337#1129 Officer: Kamikaze#1682 Officer: SpenTheMoney#1339Megafudge16 5d
5d 4/10 M Guild LF DPS! Hello everyone, <Crucible> [H] on Dalaran is searching for some more DPS to round out our core raid group for mythic progression. We are a progression raiding guild with some of the best geared and most experienced players on the server. First and foremost, we aim to have fun while playing (while downing challenging content, of course ;). What We’re Looking For: - Balance Druid - Hunter (BM/MM) - Ele Shaman - Fury Warrior - Rogue Please have up-to-date logs to show officers. Raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 – 12:00 EST Crucible’s Progression - Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 - Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 - Mythic Nighthold: 4/10 What we ask of you: - Communication: Please keep in contact with officers if you have any concerns or have reason to be late or cannot make raid. We also hope that you have a mic to properly communicate during raids. - Reliability: We expect our players to be punctual, please log in a bit before raid to make sure you are prepared and have all of your necessary consumables. - Patience & Perseverance: We expect our raiders to be patient, take constructive criticism well, and stay motivated during difficult progression nights. Our guild is fairly tight-knit, people are almost always in discord to hang out, answer questions, and run lots of mythic plus! Hope to hear from you soon. Please contact any of the officers below: Contact Mîder (Guild Master) – MythosFreak#1374 Shockîra (Officer) – Rycyxox#1417 Szii (Officer)- Corpuscle#1213Shockîra1 5d
5d [A]900 Restoration Druid Item level 900 resto druid LF social/raiding guild. Pretty much open to any raiding days, limited on raiding times. Please respond with your raid times and progression status. Only really interested in main healing. My balance and guardian artifacts aren't that far behind, but they're mostly just used to help out in dungeons. There's a small, very small chance that I might be open to a server or a faction transfer, but it would really have to be a good fit. My wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Sylvaelion 7/7 H EN, 2/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH. My personal logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21786804/latest/#metric=hpsSylvaelion0 5d
6d [A] <Pax Republica> 10/10H (7/7H, 3/3H) LFM <Pax Republica> is a 7-year-old multi-game community full of players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years and has retired from hardcore raiding, looking to take a more relaxed, 'mid-core' approach to end-game content. We are currently 7/7H, 3/3H, and 10/10H. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to continue heroic content, make attempts on mythic bosses, and complete current-content meta achievements! On top of raiding and fun atmosphere we also love Mythic+ and PvP. We supply guild repairs, flasks, and food for all raids. Currently looking for: Ranged DPS and Healer(Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman) Applicants should be 880+ ilvl and have appropriate logs and experience in Heroic Nighthold. All classes/roles are encouraged to apply and we will always consider exceptional applicants! Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 8pm EST(Server)/7pm CST. Alt runs normally take place on Saturday, with M+ and PvP scattered throughout the week. Contact Nylos#11610 or Morov#11494 for more information!Nylôs61 6d
6d 890+ ret pally LF late night raids As title says. ret pally looking for semi-casual raid guild. I live on west coast, so can't participate in much until around 8pm PST (11pm EST). Would prefer tuesday/wednesday/sunday, but other days are flexible. Recently had to take a few weeks off due to RL, but I have AOTC for NH, ToV, and EN. I know how to play my class and how to not suck. Respond here or add me in game. Fosheeze#1156Fosheeze1 6d
6d Resto Shaman looking for home Resto Shaman looking to start playing again. Had to take a bit of a break but looking to join the Dal server for a little smaller setting. Would like to find a guild that is raiding regularly, and in need of a Healer(Sham). Hit me up. Let me know. Otherwise I will remain on Hyjal. Thanks everyone http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Asarla%C3%AC/simpleAsarlaì4 6d
6d (A) 896 Resto Shaman LF guild Hey guys, Friendly neighborhood shaman here, looking for a guild for normal/heroic raiding raid times gotta be after 6:30 PST or 9:30 ST as I don't get home until around 6. As I said in the title I'm 896 item level, furthest I've gotten in raiding is clearing heroic nh, I haven't dabbled in mythic at all. I'm not a hardcore raider by any means and I'm not looking for a hardcore guild, looking for a guild to raid once or twice a week, I have joined a few guilds but I usually end up finding that most guilds already have a fairly tight group of a few friends and aren't too concerned with helping or being social with any new people and I'd like to feel as though I'm part of a group not simply tagging along because a group needed a healer, I could do that without a guild in lfg. I am not currently willing to transfer factions. If you want to talk post your btag in this thread and I'll add you.Zardonic3 6d
Apr 20 delete me delete pleaseHowyoudruin1 Apr 20
Apr 20 looking for a christan guild I am just a christan looking for other people to play with that believe jesus is risen. I have both horde and alliance toons. Mostly horde. but can change them later if i find a good alliance guild.Ketsuekiish3 Apr 20
Apr 20 LF Guild Hi all, returning to the game after a break and looking to join a casual guild. Since my days off are random, it's hard for to me to do any raiding so I'm primarily gonna be questing and stuff. If I'm on during a raid and I'm needed, I'd be more than happy to help out. Currently, my druid is my only 110 since I've been working on unlocking flying. I also have alts in the 80-100+ as well. Also, my game time will be mostly in the early morning (1am-4am) so I'd like to be in a guild that has people on during this time.Tizali1 Apr 20
Apr 20 Prot War Looking for Late Night Raiding Guild 873 Prot war looking for late night raiding guild. I work until 11:30pm EST any time after that would be fine. Yes I am in a guild, but I can not make it to their raids. Feel free to ask questions here or message me in game.Immortaltank1 Apr 20
Apr 20 [A] Regime Recruiting 9/10H Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 10/10N and 9/10H Nighthold Current Needs: Marksmen Hunter, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest, Mage, Windwalker Monk First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review this post to see if we would be a potential fit. Listed above are our current needs for our main raid team. Please note, if your designation is not listed above; do not hesitate to still reach out to any of the officers listed below. Regime is always willing to review any potential candidates as we are consistently attempting to push content and our needs may change. A little history in regards to our guild: All leadership has been playing together since Vanilla and we strive to provide an environment that any individual can feel comfortable. Since we started way back then, our lives have dramatically changed along with our priorities. Prior, I would consider ourselves a bit more hardcore considering we all have server first experience and were proactively committing a large sum of time to the game. Now however, considering we all have families; we identify more as a casual guild. This does not mean we still do not wish to progress though. Our goal is to still see results while enjoying the game for what it is. Proper expectations would be to progress through all Heroic raids at a reasonable pace attempting to get any AOTC achievements. With that being said, if you do wish to inquire more about the guild itself or any of it's officers; please feel free the message any of us. Officer Real IDs: ADDave#1449 (me) Zartan#1232 Loathing#1991 TmeEAM#1566Kired0 Apr 20
Apr 19 [A] Wayward 9/10H NH LFM Guild: <Wayward> Server: US-Dalaran History: Consists of members whom have been playing and raiding since vanilla. Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST. Progression: EN 7/7H ToV 2/3H NH 9/10H Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. Our success is on the knowledge and skill of each and every member of our TEAM. We may raid only 2 nights but we are not just a 2 day guild, there are plenty of other things going on during off time. Participation and performance are held in high regard but real life things are understandable, as long as it doesn’t establish a pattern. Loot system: We use EP/GP to ensure fairness and equal performance. Voice Chat: Mumble/Discord We are seeking : Healers: Seeking Druid, all considered DPS: Seeking Spriest and Warlock, all considered For more info contact: Toxicosis (Screwup#1845), Craidon (Devilking#1495), (Sylvannos#1840) or Aveanah (Avaeda#1499)Craidon0 Apr 19
Apr 19 902 blood dk lf raiding guild Hello, currently looking for raiding guild to continue into nighthold with and go into tomb of sargeras. Currently 10/10H NH, 3/3H ToV and 4/7M EN. Can faction change if needed,Available raid times would anytime at or after 8 pm est any day. Can be reached at Pete#1805 for further questions.Linthac2 Apr 19
Apr 19 Mythic Guild Transfered, Need New Recruits! What we currently need: First and foremost we need solid raiders that know how to be polite, put out good numbers, and do the mechanics well. With that said we are currently recruiting: All dps of item level 890+ Resto druids Resto Shamans Holy Priests Holy Paladins Guild Info: Progress as of 4/18/2017: 4/7 Mythic EN (when it was current) Nighthold 10/10 Heroic for both raids. Raid Times for Progression Content: Early Raid - Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30pm Pst Late Raid- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:15pm-1:15am Pst Faction: Alliance Server: Dalaran Seriousness: Semi-Hardcore, we raid and push ourselves into Mythic content but friends and relationships are more important than epics and server firsts. We got a late start when EN was current content but managed to catch up and get 4/7 Mythic EN down before NH came out. Since then we struggled on a dead server and couldn't keep our numbers up and were unable to do Mythic NH due to not having enough people and being on a dead server. We have a solid Officer team full of skilled high parsing players that are ready to team up with other like minded individuals so that we can show Mythic Kiljaeden who the real raid bosses are. Requirements: A working mic and headset Teamspeak Able to attend 90% of our progression raids Must know your chosen class/role well Must know raid fights and be willing to watch raid videos for insight on what your role should be doing A good attitude! We are all friends and want to forge newer friendships with anyone that we recruit. Item level of 890, we can bump you past 900 easily enough A little about us: Tombstone has been together since WotLK and has had many server/region firsts. We have many experienced raiders that have raided in our server-cluster’s top guilds of yesteryear. While we do strive our best to compete with the other top guilds in current content we also value friendships and family. We want to forge something special for everyone involved and look forward to making new friends. Real life will always come first with us! We are looking for strong players regardless of item level, gear comes easy, but a person that cares and tries their very best is a rare thing to find and is of far greater value than just a high item level. If you are looking to make lasting friendships while progressing through mythic content and are willing to put forth a few minutes of your time to research your class and spec, then you should apply. Who to Contact: Weehawken#1412Misjif0 Apr 19
Apr 19 [H] <Vicious Intent> 7/10 H LFM Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server. It is a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew. Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan. Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and all with experience in Normal and Heroic current content. Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums. We are currently looking for more DPS and healers to fill our roster, but exceptional candidates of all Classes/Specs will always be considered. We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains. If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out. www.viciousintent.enjin.com Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message: HalfBlood - Recruitment - BNet: HalfBlood #11814 Discord: HalfBlood#0256 Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070Itshalfblood0 Apr 19
Apr 18 (H) Saved by Grace - Christian Horde Guild Saved by Grace is a Christian horde guild on the Dalaran server. It is not very active currently as it is a alt guild for a few of us, but, if you are looking for a safe place to put your toon and be able to express your faith with anyone who may be on then this may be a good fitDeaddrak4 Apr 18