Dalaran

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h [A]<Invincible> 9/9N, 3/9H Recruiting [A] <Invincible> is currently looking for multiple people. We would like to offer a nice community with good people that do not mind helping others not to mention a community where you can pvp, raid, gold farm, do dungeons, achievements, socialize, laugh and other aspects of the game. Currently we are a two night a week raiding guild with a possible third night depending on circumstances. Group 1 currently raids from 8-11 server time on Tues/Wednesday/Thursday. Current Progression of group 1 is 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, 1/10 M, 9/9 N, and 3/9 H. Recruiting for the second team is now open which is our late night team. Running raids on T/T from 10pm to 1am server time and current progression is 3/9H. Team 3 is open for dates and times, a raid leader, and full group. PvP currently Holds Events on Sunday's. We also take casuals. Recently just gave out over 100k in gold, 3 TCG loot cards, and a vial of the sands during one of our Guild Promotions. Go to http://invincibleguild.com to apply check us out today or talk to one of our members in game. Other means of contact is to message me in-game through battletag or whispers. The special è is alt+138. My battletag is Juggernaut#1975. Looking forward to hear from you.Dèstroyer26 1h
2h [H] <Galactic Guard> 9/9 N ToS Recruiting Hello! Im Vyxxa, officer and heal lead in <Galactic Guard>! We are a new horde guild on the server and are in search of heroes of all kinds to help fill our ranks. Alongside our GM and Main tank Sharpfire (Gwen#1807), we are eager to find like-minded individuals that are looking for a home to meet new people, raid, socialize, and generally enjoying the game with. We are 9/9 N ToS and are looking to build more toward a successful progression through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We have experience in progression raiding from WotLK to present and are seeking to bring our expertise and prowess to Dalaran sever. We have achieved AoTC dating back to Heart of Fear up to AoTC: Gul'dan. So if you have a particular set of skills, want to learn the ways of the restro shaman, and/or are looking for a place to get started, we are the guild for you! GM: Sharpfire-Dalaran (Gwen#1807) Heal lead: Vyxxatish-Dalaran (Vunce#1880)Vyxxatish31 2h
4h 1/9 M Recruiting DPS & healer Progression: 1/9 M 8/9 H Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday 9-11pm EST (Guild wide Heroic NH clear) 10/10H Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Guild wide Heroic NH clear) 10/10H Monday 8pm - 11pm EST (Casual/Alt/Fun) Server: Dalaran - PvE (US) Loot System: Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets. About Us: <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team. Guild Atmosphere We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply! We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve." Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc. How to Apply: Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat. My Discord username is Ava#5594.Avarraela47 4h
4h [H] A very active druid tank As the title says, I'm always on due to work from home. I've played WoW since almost the beginning and have played many mmos for about 20 years now. My own interview below.... What are you looking for? A sociable guild that's respectful and not full of elitistjerks. I know what a pain they can be because I used to be one years ago. As I got older, I learned friendship and positivity went a long way. How do you tank? I've played every tank class except for Monk & DH. I have the attitude of charge in take aggro for the team. Proper placement of mobs such as LoS, CC, move out of stuff on ground and most importantly face them away from party. What do you want out of a guild? Don't be a jerk really. I don't mind cussing at the game every now and then. But don't yell at people because they're bad. We all have potential to be better players. No one has shown or trained them. Did I mention that I'm very active throughout the week? So I would like my guild to be sociable and active on running stuff. Have you really played WoW that much? Yes, this is my 2nd account with almost every class again leveled up. Do you have any other skills as a druid? I can heal as a druid, not the best at it though. I usually come in at 2nd or 3rd. I'm much better as a Holy Priest. I'm waiting for the kitty cat changes to pop so I can pounce at people and mobs again! Other toons that you're good at? Assassination Rogue was the first character that I leveled. Don't screw me over, I will stab you. Was trained by an elitestjerk Hunter back in the day. I'm currently working on BM Hunter right now since my druid is in a good place for now. What's your current content downed so far? Ahead of the Curve achievements. All of N ToS and 5 H ToS bosses downed. That's been through pugs, not the guild I'm with atm. They're casual and only login to raid really. So you're looking for a casual guild? I thought a casual guild would fit my needs but apparantly not. I've become so active in WoW again that I need people to run with and do stuff. I'm guessing a semi to hardcore guild will fit my needs. Not really interested in doing Mythic raiding but I really don't mind either. Current ilvl? Really?!? It's about player skill...I've seen a priest healer heal an entire 20 man raid all by himself(not me). But if you must know, click my profile. I'm usually in tank and healer is at 906. I need the legendary shoulders on heals but already have the trinket. Have 4 piece from ToS already on both healer and tank. So how are you on most of the time? I'm an IT technician that only works when stuff breaks. Do you plan on playing WoW for a while? Oh yes, I want to go fight the old Gods now that has been hinted. This exp pack has not been very alt friendly so I'm working on my alts. Once I feel like an alt is in a good enough place to move on to another alt, so yeah.... Are you just one faction only? Nope, my toons are currently split in half between ally and horde. Problem is that they're on different servers from playing for so long with friends. Ever Raid lead or assist? Yep, I'm very detailed oriented and consider FatbossTV the best on learning everything. I've lead people through heroics with no problems and adjusted tactics when necessary.Jamvanta3 4h
6h Daytime Raiding I'm looking for individuals that either raid during the day or would like to start a daytime raiding guild. I'm on most every morning on Dalaran server I have also toons on Area 52 horde server. Raid times around 10am to 2pm would be great times could be adjusted I work nights 9 to 6:30 eastern. I can be reached in game but I have lots of alts so here or mail me at kepman@gmail.com.Flippeebear9 6h
15h [A] <Order of the Righteous> The Order is the Organization itself, and 'of The Righteous' is the charitable deeds we promote. <Order of the Righteous>(A) Is recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out. We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world to symbolize what we stand for. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos, we also have a Twitch that we ALWAYS stream our giveaways at!Kornbredkhan137 15h
17h Looking for friends I play both horde and alliance. Right now mostly alliance. I'm looking for friends to enjoy the game with. I do a mix of everything even pvp that I'm extremely bad at XD. I'm not looking for someone as a gold supplier, nor do I want to be one as well. But That doesn't mean we can't help each other XD.Okaar2 17h
18h [A] The Tombstone 9/9N 8/9H Hey, There do you work weird hours, Have trouble finding a Late Raiding Guild, Well your in Luck The tombstone is Recruiting for our Late raid, Which we raid from 1:15 am to 4:15 am Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are Currently 9/9N and 8/9H, We are a Fast progressing guild, Fun and exciting atmosphere. We provide guild Repairs, and Flasks We are Currently Looking for: 1 Heals"Hpally/Hpriest" preferred 2 ranged Dps, and 1 Tank, So if Your interested in Joining a Great and fun Group of raiders, and want some Phat loots, Message Kenadorl, Wacheneide, In game for more info,Kenadorl3 18h
20h [A] Multiple players looking for a new home Have about 5-8 people of differing roles who are possibly looking for a new home on Dalaran. We would like to raid in a chill environment preferably 2 days per week in the evenings. I know fitting this many people into one raid group is probably a big ask but just getting into a guild with some good chill people would be a great start. Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon :)Hamburgers4 20h
20h <Plan B> [H] 9/9 N ToS 3/9 H ToS need DPS Plan B is a Horde group of older raiders. We're 11 people right now and are looking for some ranged DPS. We're pushing Heroic ToS now. We aren't hard core by any stretch, but we try not to "stand in stupid" and take down content on the nights we raid. Current raid schedule is Tuesday 8:30pm to 10:30pm est. and Thursday 9:00pm to 11pm est. We are pretty laid back and casual. Just like to raid a few nights a week. People run a lot of mythic+ runs when we aren't raiding. Discord is required for raids. Please respond to the post or you can reach out to Emooly, Shaeln, Milliane or Belarthorict on Dalaran.Emooly0 20h
21h Rogue looking for heroic guild -Character name is Sweetcharlie on Mal'Ganis. -I am currently Horde, but would like to switch to Alliance. -Item level: 911; 56 traits in assassination. -I am flexible on times, but I am EST based. -An ideal guild for me is one who is small and does things beyond WoW. I am not interested in the serious raiding scene. My hardcore raiding days ended in WOTLK. I like to play other games such as PUBG and DOTA2. Just looking to see what's out there. Let me know! BattleTag: Sweetcharlie#1890Sweetcharlie3 21h
23h The Fish and Bread Trick Christian Guild Rec. Website: http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com Public Discord: https://discord.gg/jcNFDxw Hello Dalaran! The Fish and Bread Trick is currently on the Ghostlands/Kael'thas cluster, but will be relocating to the Dalaran server tonight! I wanted to put this post up to introduce myself, the guild leader, and give a hearty hello to the Dalaran community! We've been on Ghostlands for a long time, but we felt it was time for a change to a larger and more active community. With that, here's our recruitment text! <The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Horde Christian and family-friendly guild whose primary goal is to facilitate a fun, relaxed, and encouraging community in WoW and to raid within a close-knit group of friends and family without that rush-to-gear-and-clear mentality. If you are interested in a laid-back play style in a Christian and family-friendly environment and building new, solid relationships with awesome people please consider signing up! We have a strong group of folks who would like to continue raiding ToS normal and then focus on heroic. TF&BT has been around since Wrath with a solid group of friends and family playing together. Through ups and downs of WoW, we've always been happy to have new folks join us and take down the bad guys of Azeroth. We are mostly Christians and do pray for each other and support one another. That's part of the guild's goal. However, there is no faith requirement to join, and the guild is NOT some kind of Bible-verses-in-trade-chat-spewing club or an attempt to convert people to Christianity; the only rules are that you respect the beliefs and opinions of others and be mature--that includes keeping the cussing and raging out of raids and keeping the name of the guild good among the community. All WoW players are welcome to join, and yes, we do allow warlocks. :-P The raids are casual, but we do take it seriously and want to progress. We do assist new players in learning to gear and play, so noobs are welcome. Our raid leader and the other officers do all they can to make sure all players are at the top of their game. Many raiders comment to us that it's incredibly refreshing to play with a solid group of folks, do well and progress, with no yelling or animosity amongst the group, and just plain have a good time and lots of fun. We run mythic keystone dungeons together as often as possible. We have a Discord server for voice communication and general chit-chat out of game. Link is above; feel free to join, and if you have any questions please ask away! Besides raids, we do old content nights for transmog runs and just hanging out or helping out other players. Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com to apply. Feel free to contact me via Bnet at Junataro#1159. Thanks for reading and have an excellent day!Junataro2 23h
1d <From The Âshes> [H] 9/9H recruiting! <From The Âshes> 9/9H is recruiting! About Us: We're a mythic raiding guild that was started at the opening of Nighthold. We run Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST, and we're looking to fill out our progression team in order to push into mythic Tomb of Sargeras with exceptional players. At the moment, we're looking for more healers to fill out spots for Mythic progression. We do require Concordance and a minimum itemlevel of 900 to trial, but in edge cases exceptions can be made. Loot is distributed via a loot council that operates fairly and efficiently. If you'd like to apply, fill out our application here: https://goo.gl/forms/WgMUpr6OAHDlxmjk1 Or contact any of our officers on Bnet: Titan52#1528 (Guild Master) Certified#11149 (Recruitment Officer) DeadlyKitten#17654 (Melee Officer) jrockgames#1891 (Ranged Officer)Certilock6 1d
1d [A] Stormwind Trooper LF members <Stromwind Troopers> Adult casual guild, LF players who are interested in raiding TOS and mythic + dungeons. 9/9 N TOS Raids are 7-10pm Tuesdays. We are a guild with great members that enjoy hanging out on discord entertaining one another while running content and helping each other. If you are a returning vet or a new player that is interested in raiding and doing mythics with a guild that is interested in getting to know you, and helping you get better this maybe the guild for you? Please contact Tremix or Bauzar ID Tim#1642 if interested or /Who Stormwind Troopers and whisper a member that is on, they will be happy to assist you. Thanks you!Tremix0 1d
1d Paradigm Shift- Recruiting DPS <Paradigm Shift> is recruiting to round out our team as we head towards mythic ToS. We are looking for like-minded players that want to get in and get the job done. Our goal as a raid team is to progress efficiently through content and remain one of the top horde guilds on Dalaran while still remaining semi-hardcore (because life!?). Current Progression: 8/9 H (with AOTC raid lead) Schedule: *Tues/Thur/Sat* Tuesday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Wednesday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS: Temporary time-slot for progression push) Thursday- 630-930 EST (Heroic ToS) Saturday- 630-930 EST (Normal ToS) Needs: Currently recruiting 910+ DPS. **Ideal candidates will be 910+ and have concordance (some heroic progression already under your belt a plus), but all exceptional players will be considered!** Expectations: Our core raid times are Tues/Thur for a total of 6 hours. We want to make the most of our time so it is expected that you make the vast majority of core raid times. Be on time 10-15 minutes before raid for invites. While consumables such as cauldrons and feasts are supplied it is expected that you be prepared with your own personal food/flask just in case as well as potions/augment runes. We are a helpful bunch! We still push keys for weekly cache's as well as do random events (depending on what is going on in game). If interested please contact Goatsby#2117 or myself Adelen#1560 for more information.Adelèn6 1d
1d [A] <Triggered> 1/9 M ToS, 9/9 H ToS <Triggered> is an Alliance raiding guild on Dalaran-US. We are currently 9/9 H ToS, 1/9 M ToS, 8/10M NH and are recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We are a semi-casual raiding guild with a goal of cultivating a fun environment while progressing. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Server: Dalaran-US Faction: Alliance Links: WoW Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Triggered/ WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/Dalaran/Triggered/ Application - https://goo.gl/uuyuEM Contact Information: Guild Master: KaySchus#1754 (Butteredbread) Officer: Dameon#1569 (Chitoa) Officer: Velimere#1890 (Jezebella) Recruitment Demand: Tank - Medium Demand, preferred applicants have comfortable DPS/Healing OS Ranged DPS - Hunter/Boomkin/Mage Pref Melee DPS - Demon Hunter/Warrior needed specifically Healer - High Demand, Specifically looking for an HPal All skilled players are encouraged to apply Application: Feel free to contact any member of the guild leadership listed above or fill out our application. Please provide logs of any relevant raiding experience. Farm content is currently done on Tuesday and is used for applicants and the guild to feel each other out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to join! Good luck!Butteredbun0 1d
1d [A] 1/9 M 9/9 H ToS Recruiting All Roles <Fateful> Loot Distribution: Loot Council Voice: Discord We are a small guild lead by dedicated raiders. We are looking for skilled players to make our raid team more competitive. We’re looking for people who are always trying to improve themselves and don’t mind constructive criticism. Raiders are expected to understand that this is a team effort; what benefits one member benefits the entire team. Raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST, with an optional Tuesday farm run at the same time. Currently recruiting outstanding players of any role/class. Core spots are open to people who excel at their class. We also have a social rank. Guildies run keystones and do pvp daily. If you’re interested, add me on Bnet: zentorix#11358Hrurufna10 1d
1d [A] Regime Recruiting 3/9H Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 4/9H Current Needs: Blood/Unholy Death Knight, Unholy/Frost Death Knight, Fury/Arms Warrior First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review this post to see if we would be a potential fit. Listed above are our current needs for our main raid team. Please note, if your designation is not listed above; do not hesitate to still reach out to any of the officers listed below. Regime is always willing to review any potential candidates as we are consistently attempting to push content and our needs may change. A little history in regards to our guild: All leadership has been playing together since Vanilla and we strive to provide an environment that any individual can feel comfortable. Since we started way back then, our lives have dramatically changed along with our priorities. Prior, I would consider ourselves a bit more hardcore considering we all have server first experience and were proactively committing a large sum of time to the game. Now however, considering we all have families; we identify more as a casual guild. This does not mean we still do not wish to progress though. Our goal is to still see results while enjoying the game for what it is. Proper expectations would be to progress through all Heroic raids at a reasonable pace attempting to get any AOTC achievements. With that being said, if you do wish to inquire more about the guild itself or any of it's officers; please feel free the message any of us. I believe the end time is an hour off, but I figured I would reach out anyways to see if it is a minor issue. I believe both of you would fit in really well with our group. Officer Real IDs: ADDave#1449 (Me) Zartan#1232 Moose#11226 TmeEAM#1566Kired0 1d
1d Look For casual progressive guild I'm a new player in legion, i'm never play world of warcraft before, but i interest in raid,and i'm a good learner, so i wish there is a guild can lead me.Warrioren3 1d
2d [H] W R A T H - Late Night/West Coast Guild We raid Wed/Thurs 12am EST to around 3am EST. We raided into Mythic HFC in WoD (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/W+R+A+T+H) and are currently 3/7 H-ToS, 9/9 N-ToS. Members of <W R A T H> understand and value real life/WoW life balance, so we are often lumped in the 'casual' category, which suits us just fine! Top priority for the raid team: Healer/DPS offspec Non-raiders and Late night/West Coast/Asia/Oceanic players are more than welcome to join us! If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me: Yoshîmî: Chojin#1912Yoshîmî1 2d
2d [A] A State of Arrogance (6/9 H ToS) -We are recruiting to fill our raid team for legion, small guild of players who just enjoy playing the game. -mature guild so 18+ - Farm mythic keystones / weekly raids - Need healers for our core progression group! Raid times will be Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Our Progression! 7/7 M EN 2/3 M TOV 4/10 M NH 6/9 H ToS We will invite any serious player looking to get into end game content, as long as you have a good attitude and can play in a calm environment while getting stuff done! Add me on btag for more info! Dylan#1149Cereibas36 2d
3d The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting more <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild for adults. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! We are a guild of adults 18+ who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid (old and new) we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. We don't tolerate racism, homophobia, Islamophobia or misogyny! We want to be a guild of friends having fun! Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We use discord for voice chat. My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah0 3d
3d 100-110 Dungeon carries. Hi I'm offering a dungeon power leveling service where you can sit back and relax while I do all the work for you. Leveling service: You will need to be able to do legion dungeons. It will be done through normal dungeons. You will be playing your own character. Price: 20k per level or: 5k per dungeon 180k if you want to do the whole 10 levels. If you bring a paying friend with you I'll give you a further 10% discount. Contact: If you're interested contact my Battle.net Nand0#11622. ____Nander0 3d
3d [A] <Carried> LF All Roles 8/9 H ToS Hello all! Carried, formerly known as Underdogs is recruiting healers and dps to push for Mythic Tomb! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that blends the best of both worlds of pushing the hardest content and having a good time. Other than main raids, we are always active throughout the day doing dungeons or the occasional alt raid. We are mainly looking for the following classes, but anyone exceptional will be considered: Ret/Prot Paladin DPS Warrior Holy Priest Hunter Balance/Resto/Guardian Druid Warlock Rogue DPS DK Mage Brewmaster Monk We are also looking for Tanks/Healers with a strong DPS offspec Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Thursday 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) Friday(Cleanup) 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST(5:30PM PST-8:30PM PST) We generally form at about 8:15-8:20 and pull right at 8:30 Voice: Discord Loot: We use Loot Council for our main runs. We try to be fair in gearing our players equally and efficiently. Our bases for distribution include, but are not limited to; raid performance, attendance, previous loot received, and significance of upgrade. Recruitment: We schedule interviews and trials for all potential applicants. Our trial period usually lasts 1-2 weeks. DPS or healing numbers is not the be all and end all for us. We value attitude, attendance, awareness, consistency, and the drive to improve above all else. If you are interested in joining, please contact us through our Battletag. Make sure to provide logs :P GM: Kamikaze#1682 Officer: Reaper1337#1129 Officer: Megafudge#1219Megafudge28 3d
3d [A] WipesOnTrash is LF DPS <Wipes on Trash> 9/9N 1/9H is currently recruiting experienced, mature DPS and (21+) for Heroic Raiding,possibly mythic raiding if we have the numbers. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use Discord If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentUnladylike3 3d
3d LF Friendly and Fun Drama-Free Raiding Guild! Hello everyone! I am originally from the Proudmoore Server but would like to transfer and/or quickly level a character on your server. Healing has been my focus and passion since I started playing in vanilla. My main is a 916 Resto Druid and I am always prepared, on time and carrying a super good attitude to boot! My primary focus is making friends, but I believe being successful together in raids is part of that. I'm super duper friendly and quite talkative. If their is room for me in your Guild I would dearly like to be included! Ultimately, I just enjoy playing with people and I am never too busy to help with something no matter how trivial it is for me, but I can keep up with the most cutting edge content as well. This is a new account created for Legion and I'm a late arrival to this expansion. I don't mind if you're still working on Normal, stuck in Heroic or progressing on Mythic. As long as everyone has a good time then I'm a happy camper! I would prefer afternoon/evening raid times and can attend early morning raids as well. WTB Friends! WTS Heals! pst!Zhaji7 3d
3d [A] 911 Demon Hunter Tank & DPS Looking for fun and casual guild with some raid progression.Illdryn1 3d
4d (H)Tank & Healer looking for a casual guild Hello Dalaran, my wife and I are looking for a mature casual guild. We are two veteran MMO players with years of experience under our belts. We actually met in Everquest 2 12 years ago. Our mains are a Blood Death Knight, myself, and a Mistweaver Monk, my wife, both at level 110 with around 873 ilvl. We also have combined another 20 alts some of which are max level. I heavily favor tanking while she heavily favors healing. If there is to be any raiding we are only available on the weekends. We are looking for a casual guild that might want to raid or do mythic dungeons but doesn't take all of that too seriously. We don't want to be the best in the world, we just want to log on after work, have some fun and make some friends. If we sound right for your guild hit me up in game or here. Thanks for reading.Ajaag5 4d
4d A-Dalaran-US <Clairvoyance> 7/9H Recruiting Raid Team Information Days: Tues and Thursday for Heroic/Optional Saturday for Normal ToS Time: 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Voice: Discord (Mandatory) Loot System: Loot Council for Heroic and up. About us: - Progression Raiding guild looking to push content and have a good time along the way - Performance and Attendance is acknowledged and is rewarded - Core group has been together for quite some time - Zero tolerance for toxic people Current Recruitment Needs Rogue: Assassination or Subtlety: 1 possibly 2 Warlock: Affliction or Destruction Druid: Feral or Boomkin Warrior: Non-Tank Deathnight: Non-Tank Shaman: Elemental or Enhancement Will entertain other exceptional applicants Please contact Talzok (BT Squishypilot#1103) for further informationTalzok1 4d
4d (A) Fri-Sat 8p-11p Raiding Guild Alliance : Awesome and active guild formed by long term experienced raiders with heroic and mythic raiding backgrounds. We are 10/10 H NH and now 9/9 N TOS, 2/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for DPS for heroic team. We have a unique and wild group of personalities! We are looking for players at want to clear and progress through content. We want all kinds of players from social only to those that want to do keystones weekly or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team we do have dps, hps requirements, and discord/ DBM. Fun stuff on non raid nights include transmog runs, farming groups, Mythic keys,lottery, lvl 1 gnome races and more. Raid Times EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm battletags NikkiB#1888Ishandì0 4d
4d [A] Rawkfist is recruiting! Hey guys! Rawkfist is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras progression. We are currently 5/9H, and are recruiting everything but tanks at the moment. We raid Saturday and Sunday from 10pm-1am (EST). Originally from the joined realms Rexxar/Misha, we were the 3rd top guild on the Alliance side. We decided to move to the Dalaran server halfway through the 7.1.5 after a few members stopped subscribing because of the content drought, and the server is a low population server. Since then, we recruited most of the members we lost in the transfer and are just needing a few more to complete the future mythic raid team when the time comes. At the moment, we are recruiting all roles with the exception of Holy pallies and tanks, though we are open to having back up tanks should we need them. If you are interested or have any questions, send me or an officer an in game message or DM through discord at Xanavar#2469. Thanks!Bearysneaky1 4d
4d 3/9 M Guild LF HEALS & DPS <Crucible> [H] on Dalaran is searching for more players for our core raid team through mythic ToS. We are a mid-core progression raiding guild with some of the best geared and most experienced players on the server. We currently have high demand for: - Rogues (sub, assassin) - Warlocks (any) - Priests (any, hopefully with viable OS) However, we will consider exceptional players of any class. Please have up-to-date logs to show officers. Raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 – 12:00 EST Crucible’s Progression - Heroic ToS: 9/9 - Mythic ToS: 3/9 More about us: Crucible was created at Legion launch, but we have grown substantially since our inception. Our founders raided together in previous expansions and even managed server firsts on former challenging content. Our mythic team is comprised of truly exceptional players; we continue to grow and improve with every raid and will undoubtedly persist in that upward trajectory. Great attendance and attitudes are a must for our mythic progression runs. Crucible has an awesome atmosphere; people are always in discord to talk, run M+, PvP or even play other Blizzard games together. We're very close-knit and maintain a family-like atmosphere coupled with tackling challenging content. We hope you will contact any of the officers below if you have any questions about the guild or how we run raid and would also like to extend an invitation to our discord so you can get a feel for our guild environment before you make your decision. Hope to hear from you soon! Contacts Mîder:(Guild Master/Melee Officer)- MythosFreak#1374 Shockîra:(Recruitment/Healing Officer)- Rycyxox#1417 Yunglamp:(Raid Leader/Tanking)- Kumanji#1509 Latkaflippor:(Recruitment/Melee Officer)- Latkaflipper#1481 Donnybrooks:(Ranged Officer)- TunaMaster#11938Shockîra5 4d
5d [A] Outer Haven - Looking for more 2/9 H ToS [A] <Outer Haven> is a Casual Progression guild on the Dalaran server looking for like-minded players to push content and have fun in the process. Raid experience in the guild is 7/7H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10H NH and 2/9 H ToS. Outer Haven uses Discord for our VoIP program. Raid Times: Thursday 9:00PM-11:00PM EST Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Currently recruiting: Hunter Expectations: When raiding Flasks, Potions and Food will be provided by the Guild. Have basic knowledge of your class, know fights, ask questions, be patient and have FUN! For more info, please send and in-game mail or tell to: Unú, Søraka, Lûnae, Pryito, Sácred, Dermøgh, Nëcessities, Shiroganë or Caliphas. Or add us as friends to chat. Pryito#1140 Life#1971 Dermogh#1182 Carmis#1218 Irvo#1237Pryito0 5d
5d [H]<Gods of the Fall> We are a very friendly guild that recently completed a realm transfer and are looking for new members. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who also has a very social atmosphere. We generally have several people on the Curse/Twitch client as well as on WoW every day after 7PM EST that will be willing to do things with other guild members. We understand that not everyone is fully geared and are willing to help those individuals get to a point where we can bring them along for Heroic and Mythic raids but do want to start to clear Heroic and Mythic as soon as we can. * Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Friday/Sunday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST for progression. Saturdays 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST Flex night * Progression 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV 10/10 H NH We are a PvE guild wanting to continue our progression. *If you wish to raid with us on progression nights you must download and install the Curse/Twitch client for voice comms and you must have DBM or BigWigs. You do not have to talk but you do have to be there to listen for callouts.* We are looking for respectful and courteous people that will treat others the way they would wish to be treated. **Top Priority Openings** * Range: Elemental Shaman, Fire Mage, Beast Master * Melee: Enhancement, Feral, Frost Death Knight *Will take most individuals regardless of openings*Syrelada3 5d
5d <Mighty Fortress> is looking for more! Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal EN and NH and have dipped our toes in the water of the Tomb of Sargeras. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not so much the gear, loot and item levels (although they are nice huh? :) ) We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome, Lightsherald, Wildspear, Tykshot and Bluekitsune for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! AggroeAggroeless0 5d
6d (A) Dark Sun Knights LFM *Update* Dark Sun Knights, a casual progression guild since Wrath. We are all adults. We have finished heroic EN and ToV . We have finished normal NH and heroic NH (10/10) . We have finished normal ToS. Our raiding nights are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 to 11 pm EST. What you will get here is a friendly adult place with folks knowledgeable about the game but also realize we all have lives and jobs outside. What we are not likely to do is raid Mythic. We do enjoy fun nights on older content some may have missed. We play the game for fun and enjoyment and the shared pleasure of reaching goals both small and large. If this what you're looking for in a guild, feel free to in-game mail me, contact me at Agelaus#1304 or send me a tell. Regards, XakXakopane54 6d
6d [A] <Forlorn> 5/9H (10H 3H 7H) LFM <Forlorn> is an established guild full of players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years and has retired from hardcore raiding, taking a more relaxed 'mid-core' approach to end-game content. We are currently 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, and 3/9H. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to continue heroic content, make attempts on mythic bosses, and complete current-content meta achievements! On top of raiding and fun atmosphere we also love to PvP and have several competitive M+ groups with some top key pushers. We supply guild repairs, flasks, and food for all raids. Currently looking for: Ranged DPS, Melee DPS Applicants should be 895+ ilvl and have appropriate logs and experience in Heroic Nighthold, however everyone is encouraged to apply as we always consider exceptional applications. Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 7:30-11pm EST (Server). Alt runs normally take place on Saturday, with M+ and PvP scattered throughout the week. Contact Nylos#11610, Gilthresa#1593, Gaege23#1243, or Morov#11494 for more information!Nylôs17 6d
6d (A)Druid Heals and Dk Tank LF New Home We are returning to WoW after at least 1 expansion hiatus, before that, we had been playing since Vanilla. We have already rerolled on Dalaran and are currently closing in on 60. We are looking for a community to join, with a casual, but progressive mind set to finish out whatever is left of this expansion and settle back into our WoW career. We are located in CST and are looking for evening raid times. Weekdays/Weekends, we are fairly flexible. What we are really after is just an active guild, with people participating outside raid time, who enjoy WoW. No one we know is still playing, and we really want to establish ourselves with a solid group of active players. Btags: Vulak#1560 and Avellyn#11257Anyndra1 6d
Jul 13 LF casual progressive guild LF Casual progressive guild, I am currently playing my affliction warlock, but have a hunter and DH I use for farming now, Looking to do grp raids, havn't done much just leveled char so far, Ilvl around 840. old guild dissolved. can use TS or discord, but cant seem to get voice working on discord or just not setting it up. Having to learn most of the raiding content again, be patient. :)Taid1 Jul 13
Jul 12 The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting We are a horde guild of casual and social players who just want to have fun with others. We pvp, run instances and run old and new raids. We use voice chat and have many active players. We are open to family and friends and we put an emphasis on respect for others in the guild so we don't have room for racism of any kind. So if you are a full time player or a part time player, a new player or returning player we have a place for you! We use discord and folks like to get on it and chat with others. We do have a raid group and again the emphasis is to have fun! Come ready to kill bosses, learn from our mistakes and have a blast! Our raid group runs on weekends. My btag is battlemom#1568Jenkayah1 Jul 12
Jul 12 <Mighty Fortress> is looking for more! Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal EN and NH and have dipped our toes in the water of the Tomb of Sargeras. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not so much the gear, loot and item levels (although they are nice huh? :) ) We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome, Lightsherald, Wildspear, Tykshot and Bluekitsune for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! AggroeAggroeless4 Jul 12
Jul 12 New New to the server. Can't decide between Horde or Alliance. Maybe someone here can sway me to one side or the other.Overseas4 Jul 12
Jul 12 [H] Shaman looking for casual raiding guild. I’ve been playing WoW for about a month, looking for a casual guild. I spend most of my time PvPing, questing and running normal dungeons. I’m usually on weekday evenings and weekends and have a mic if needed. At some point I’d like to try raiding but not in a hurry. Available weekday evenings no later than 12am EST. I play elemental and restoration shaman and equally bad with both lol. Thanks allBlakeva6 Jul 12
Jul 12 Heals and Dps LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone, If you're reading this, thanks for taking the time to check us out. We are experienced Vanilla through WotLK raiders who have recently returned to the game. I'm a mistweaver monk (ilv860) who has always raided heals. He's an ... altaholic who generally raided dps or off-tank but is looking to play some sort of melee dps (likely warrior or rogue, but that could change). We are looking for a mature raiding guild to run with one or two nights a week (preferably Sun.-Thurs.). We would like to be involved and help down new bosses, but not so involved that attendance at every raid is required. We are in our early 30s, so other folks about our age would be nice, other couples, get to know peeps, etc. (My last guild was so tight knit we actually got together in person once a year to live it up - high standard, I know.) We are presently Alliance but open to switching to Horde. Right now we are gearing up and unlocking flying. We would like to run mythics with guildies and then get involved with a raiding team. Let us know if we sound like a good fit for your team! Thanks.Rhoxi2 Jul 12
Jul 12 The Alliance Comedy Tour I am now offering tours of the strange, funny, & beautiful unmarked locations near Stormwind & Ironforge. for 25 gold I will show the places to you. To sign up send a in game mail to Daeliand on the realm Dalaran; please state whether or not you have a flying mount. Transportation: If you have a 2 person flying mount mention so. People without flying mounts can ride with people that have 2 person flying mounts. If you do not have a flying mount role the dice (/roll) and put the number you got in the in game mail Payment. Please enclose payment with the in game mail to sign up this makes everyone's lives that much easier. Time: I do one tour every Monday at 7:00PM for Stormwind & 7:20 For Ironforge. Location: Please gather outside the city five minutes prior to the tour. If you think I should put more info let me know and I will add it, I will NOT however put where the tour goes; that is a surprise. Please DO NOT put the locations, it took me a long time to find some of themDaeliand1 Jul 12
Jul 12 Recruiting a team for top 50 M+ ladder runs **Updated as of 7/11/17** Recruiting a M+ team that wants to compete in top 50 ladders for each/most dungeons. I have gotten to 1700+ score strictly with pugs and feel with like minded players, we can easily climb ladders. I have extensive knowledge about the little gimmicks and details of each boss that are necessary to know once we start pushing 18+ keys on tyrannical. I would hope anyone interested in joining the team would have extensive knowledge as well of the affixes / boss fights / trash. Requirements: - 1800+ mythic score and 9/9 H ToS - 1900+ mythic score without 9/9 H ToS - 920+ ilvl equipped - willing to commit to a minimum of 2 nights a week (can group up more if all of us are online) - Minimum of 3 runs a night (if not more, 3 runs on 18-20 keys can be lengthy, while low level keys at the beginning of the week could take as low as 25 minutes each) Ideally I want a: DH DPS - Me Mage Warrior DPS DK/BearDruid Tank Restoration Druid. This comp gives us extensive AoE and ST options, 2 battle rezzes, and a lot of ways to gimmick certain dungeons. Add matty#1515 for questions.Mattydh3 Jul 12
Jul 12 - No longer looking.Moossïah3 Jul 12
Jul 11 [A] Tank LF small guild Hi, my name is Al, I'm looking for a small guild, a group of friends that likes to run anything and everything together, I'm up for anything as long as it's in good company. I'm not interested in a guild that has 100 people online that never talk to each other, I want a close knit group that likes to help each other out. I have a 110 Druid, Warrior, and Monk a 103 Pally (gonna be 110 soon) a 101 DH and a 100 DK. I love tanking, it's my favourite thing to do in this game. Also, I'm CanadianAlbarthas1 Jul 11
Jul 10 [A]The Heroes Hierarchy Good morning, Dalaran! The Heroes Hierarchy is a brand new guild to Dalaran. My partner and I have over 12 years experience in the game and have decided to create a progression guild for players looking to be good at the game! We have a huge passion for World Of Warcraft and want to create a community for ambitious WOW players looking to get involved in the higher level content in all sides of the game! We will be facilitating all aspects of the game for players looking to really get the most out of World Of Warcraft! The Heroes Hierarchy will be a VERY inclusive guild with insane amounts of perks and nearly unlimited resources to our main progress members in PVP and PVE groups. ( Gear, food, enchants, repairs, gems, Alt runs, Mounts, pets, gold, anything else) We are currently looking to recruit 3 officers to help up start this from the ground up. We need somebody who is able to take the game serious and be professional when necessary. There are many opportunity's available in starting a new guild, and hope we find some eager players looking to take advantage of them! If you are interested in an officer position and would like to find out more about the guild comment below, Also please contact me @ Ragnaros#1276 I'm looking forward to making a splash in Dalaran and continue to enjoy this game we all love. Happy questing, Everyone!Erodish7 Jul 10