Dalaran

Feb 24 896/904 10/10 H Rogue LF Guild 1. Times available & time zone: Any time zone is fine which falls in the following time frame 1 am EST and beyond every day or 7 pm EST and beyond Thurs/Monday (this can be subject to change) 2. Server preference: Sargeras but can xfer 3. Faction preference: Alliance but Horde is not out of the question 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Harcore 7. Contact info: Battletag taffington#1393 8.Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19753205/latest/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Zkq1nRy2h3bHKd8L#view=analytical&type=damage-done&fight=14 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Zkq1nRy2h3bHKd8L#view=analytical&type=damage-done&fight=2 Legendries: Subtlety Boots, Bracers and Cloak Expectations: DO NOT RECRUIT FOR BENCH and do not deny loot to "trials" if they are out preforming "raiders." Would really like to find a guild on Dalaran because of EST ping. Past raid experience: Vanilla: N/A BC: Kara, Gruul's Lair, Mag Lair, R1 Hyjal, R1 SSC, R1 KT and R1 BT Wrath: Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar, ToGC(45 Attempt), H ICC Cata: R1 Firelands, DS MOP: MSV, HOF, TES, TOT WOD: Did not play due to military service Legion: 7/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 10/10 H NH Mythic+: Mythic Dungeon Key Master, +15 completion in time PVP: 2x GladiatorTfg2 Feb 24
Feb 24 897 MW 10/10H LF late night raiding Looking to main-spec heal cutting edge mythic content. I'm able to raid any day/night after 8pm PST (11 EST). Willing to server/faction change. Add Ithwail#1579Horsejuice1 Feb 24
Feb 24 897 MW 10/10H LF late night raiding Looking to main-spec heal cutting edge mythic content. I'm able to raid any day/night after 8pm PST (11 EST). Willing to server/faction change. Add Ithwail#1579Horsejuice1 Feb 24
Feb 24 delete deletePegasas0 Feb 24
Feb 24 <Reload> 10/10M 3/10M LFM! Looking to fill a few spots for Nighthold Progression. Primarily looking for the following but anyone exceptional will be considered. Shadow Priest Ele Sham Enh Sham Mage Hunter Warlock All encouraged to apply! Below is our guild spam Mythic raid times: 7:00 - 10:30 PM EST - Tuesday through Thursday Loot system: Loot Council Guild established: Around the middle of Firelands release (Patch 4.2) (2011) Reload is a Alliance progression raiding guild on the Dalaran realm. Our goal is to provide a stable, rage free, progression oriented raiding environment with an emphasis on longevity. Additionally, our goal is to improve each and every raiding tier as is shown by our raiding history over the years. What you get from Reload: Knowledgeable guild and raid leadership with 5+ years experience A stable roster Focus on building long lasting friendships in addition to progression Fair loot council system Free repairs, potions, gems, and all enchants Multiple alt runs on off days A guild that truly enjoys raiding and plans to continue doing so for a while Progression History Tier 18 (Hellfire Citadel) - US 120 - Server 1st Tier 17 (Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry) - US 247th - Server 1st Tier 16 (Siege of Orgrimmar) - US 349th - Server 1st Tier 15 (Throne of Thunder) - US 385th - Server 1st Tier 14 (MoP 5.0) - US 2184th - Server 8th Tier 13 (Dragon Soul 4.3) - US 1126th - Server 3rd Tier 12 (Firelands 4.2) - US 5269th - Server 21st Recruitment If you are interested in becoming a member of Reload you can contact us in game or add our Battle Tag. You can also apply on our website at reloaddalaran.enjin.com GM: Syndrome#1533 Officer: Spirit#12554 Officer: nero#1485 Officer: Cadence#1667Sýndromè24 Feb 24
Feb 23 H <Proximity Gaming> Recruiting Raiders Hello! <Proximity Gaming> is a new guild looking for dedicated raiders for progression raiding. We do weekly clears of Heroic Emerald Nightmare and ToV. Discord is a must to raid. -Raid times are as follows; Wednesday- 5pm-9pm Server time Friday/Saturday- 7pm-11pm -Specs/Classes We are currently looking for all specs and classes for our team! Tanks w/DPS offspec All types of Melee/Range DPS (Would love more Ranged) Add Crazblade#1889 on Bnet for more informationCrazblade4 Feb 23
Feb 23 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves1 Feb 23
Feb 23 1/10M NH LF 1 Heal and dps Fri/Sat Kusso is a Semi-Hardcore guild on Dalaran that raids 2 days a week.. Our goal is to Progress and have fun raiding in a low stress environment as we continue our mythic progression. Currently - 1/10M Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor Raid Times: Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm Eastern. We expect what most raiding guilds want: watch strat videos, come prepared (pots/flasks/food), and a desire to progress. Healer 1 - any one of the listed Holy/Disc Priest Mistweaver DPS Wants - any good player not limited to the following. Rogue - High Hunter - High Boomkin - High Lock - High Our guild site is kussoguild.com Contact Baddmoo/bahhumbugg - Syfy#1592 Mush - stayfrosty#1224Bahhumbugg7 Feb 23
Feb 22 886 Arcane Mage LFG. Raid Progression. Found guild ggTóph0 Feb 22
Feb 22 (A) Kaizen is recruiting! Kaizen (Dalaran-US), is looking for players to fill out our roster of mythic raiders. We are accepting applications from all classes and specs ranged dps being top priority. Our raid times are Mon-Wed: 8:00-11:30 PM server (EST). Thursday is optional clean up night, we cycle in main raider’s alts in order to keep things interesting while gearing up those that still need it. We typically fill the raid with around 30 members. There is no such thing as a “bench” or “main raiders”. We embrace the concept of non-committal raiding, the majority of us will be there a majority of the time because we want to be there, and we enjoy the company and the activity that we do together. Many of us have real lives; if you have a date, your kid's ball game, finals, or any other kind of real life event that would come up every now and again, we would not want you to miss it for our raid. Missing a raid night, or even a raid week, does not mean a raider will lose their “spot” in the roster - we will simply be happy to see them back online when their real life allows! But this also requires that people are able to step in and out of fights as requested, which necessitates a good deal of humility and patience. A little more about Kaizen - first and foremost, we are a casual progression raiding guild. The word kaizen is a Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement.Different people may have different takes on the idea and ideal, but for us it means working a bit, day to day, to improve at a pace you’re comfortable with. It doesn’t matter how low or high you start – at anything, there is room to improve. We aim to build a community with this very concept in mind. The biggest thing that we look for in Kaizen members is character, like-mindedness is very important. People will approach us and ask to immediately join, or ask about things like Item Level requirements, some will list their great achievements and rankings and parses. Often, these players see Kaizen as a way to get loot faster, instead of an opportunity to grow; we look for people who strive to improve themselves as players. We seem to confuse a lot of people when we tell them that we’re looking for character, not a particular skill set or item level . Maybe this will clear things up a little bit! The ability to put in effort, focus, get things done while kicking back and having fun is really what we are after. We don’t expect anybody to just come in and blow the fight out of the water. What Kaizen is looking for is, well, ”Kaizen”; it could be bettering your class rotation, your movements, making sure you are consistent, or just being more acquainted with the fight via running normals or LFR. Improvement also extends beyond the game. If your personal life is crumbling around you you’re not going to perform well in Guild. Conversely, If you’re getting back in shape, doing well at work, or just enjoying life, you’re substantially more likely to contribute in a positive manner both socially and mechanically within the guild. Our motivations may not be purely altruistic, but we do care about our members lives both within the game and outside of it. Because Kaizen is focused on improvement instead of item level, we do not require a specific item level in order to trial applicants - we will simply judge performance based on someone’s current gear. We are more than happy to run heroics to help new raiders catch up to the rest of the raid. Kaizen is a crew of misfits that just run together and have fun. Sure, we do progression, and sometimes that means running into frustrating brick walls, just like any other raid team. With Kaizen’s ideals in mind, the raid as a whole is able to overcome these challenges while also maintaining our softcore and fun-loving raid environment. If you’re looking to save Azeroth from the Legion and have a helluva time doing it, you can reach our recruiting officer at Sovereign#1895 or NymStark#1874 you can also apply at http://kaizen.guildlaunch.com. We look forward to hearing from you!Paramecia18 Feb 22
Feb 21 Botting does battle.net really pay attention? There's two boomkins killing everything in Sparkrocket Outpost since well I noticed yesterday and couldn't do any quest there and also today. I've sent several text to them and no response obvious bots.Adard1 Feb 21
Feb 21 Any Gnome Warlocks Around? I need a gnome warlock for Fistful of Love. Are there any hanging out on Dalaran right now? Please let me know.Morye2 Feb 21
Feb 20 [A]The Hallowed Core-Raiding and Social The Hallowed Core is a new guild focused primarily on raiding and gear progression, with good social interaction and knowledgeable players on throughout the time zones. Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm (potentially later each night, or on Sundays based on raid vote) server/EST time. We're currently 6/10 Normal Nighthold, and are seeking members to bolster our roster who can commit to both nights every week. Currently fielding one group that is in need of some DPS. We're 7/7 N EN as well, but only run EN and ToV on request as most of us wouldn't benefit from it gear-wise. We're open to starting another group if a member joins and feels like they'd like to start their own group and/or bring in some of their friends. PvPers, and people not interested in raiding who just want to play the game however they want are definitely welcome as well, there's no pressure to raid. We don't have particularly strict rules. Just basic respect and acceptance of your fellow members. Profanity isn't banned from chat. Any topics that can be discussed without triggering anyone are perfectly fine. If this sounds appealing to you, feel free to add me Sylvaeliore#1996 to chat or for invite. Sending me mail, or searching for our members via /who and asking them for an invite is perfectly fine as well. Edit: Changed raid times and composition needs.Sylvaelion4 Feb 20
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps & rogue Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 20 Looking for Alliance Casual Guild Getting back into wow after taking a break since MOP, looking for a casual adult only guild on the alliance side, I do eventually want to run Mythic's etc, not sure on raiding yet as my weekly schedule varies. (wife works retail so her free nights we actually do things outside... zomg right?) That being said hit me up in game! I am trying to be picky as a find a new home, so please just don't random invite me.. <Edit/note> I'd be willing to do a faction change for the right guild....Dershem1 Feb 20
Feb 20 [A] <Fancy Hats> Recruitment <Fancy Hats> Progression guild currently 10/10N 7/10H. Looking for A Healer. Looking for these people to be reliable and able to perform. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Sunday 9pm-12am EST Trial Period: 1 Week, trials consists of No big loot unless passed by core raiders, Minor upgrades are evenly judged. During this week you're judged on performance and attendance. Loot: RClootcouncil Attendance is a must!!! We know things happen in life, if you cant make it to raid please let an officer know ahead of time. We are expecting these people be able to perform as well as be mechanically sound. Mechanics > DPS/HPS. Can't do DPS/HPS dead the whole fight. We expect raiders to know the upcoming boss fights, they are always posted in guild note. If interested add me on Battlenet. BrettBoltz#1189Huntriks6 Feb 20
Feb 19 [A] 890 Demon Hunter LF Guild Hey folks. I transferred to this server a month or two ago and haven't been able to find a guild that fits my playstyle. I play fairly often but at inconsistent times (both times and days) due to traveling for work. I'd love to find a guild that is active during different times of the day for high level mythics and that has room occasionally for a high performing tank/dps that can be inconsistent with raid attendance. I have 10/10 N. NH and 4/10 H. NH. all completed with my own PuGs using the group finder. Finding a group of players interested in joining my own groups regularly or with space for me to join them would be ideal. Anyone interested can reply here or message me Owlchemist#1267 Thank you for reading, have a great weekend.Apsalarr4 Feb 19
Feb 19 A 870 Resto shaman laid back mature...Lf a guild that does NH and Kara, sort of looking for a semi casual hardcore raiding guild(lol). Sort of just back into the game. Starting normals on PUG nh, since i dont have a guild. i can play anytime so time zones are no problem.Tmntman5 Feb 19
Feb 18 [A] Mage looking for a raiding guild. delete thisFrayzor0 Feb 18
Feb 18 882 ele/resto for weekend raiding guild just xferred to server and looking for a reliable weekend raiding guild, one that doesnt have to pug half their raid please.Porkxroast6 Feb 18
Feb 18 [H] Shammy Resto/Ele 875 LFG I play a lot, can meme with the best of em, and am in the process of my own personal 'git gud' shammy journey. I'm looking for a group for progression into the more difficult content. I listen, communicate, do mechanics, and am coachable when needed. I'm obviously still working toward my BiS, but I'm looking for a team to help make that happen instead of just surfing the Group Finder as a support. I like support/RDPS equally. I'm where you need me. Someday when I'm BiS, I might even melee.Gavjin4 Feb 18
Feb 18 Yep another R Druid (and rogue) 880+ ilvl Hi, I know my class is a dime a dozen but she's been my main for 11 years so it's hard to let her go. 883 ilvl 4/7M 3/3H exp 10/10N NH 3/10H NH LF 2 night EST guild that raids not earlier than 8pm no later than 12am and no monday's. Hubby is a 880 rogue with same experience and may want to come along. Straight up, I average as a 70 - 80 percentile healer once I get used to the damage patterns of a fight. I have a few 99% logs out there due to being the last healer up, but it's not the norm. My hubby averages around the 50 percentile but doesn't miss his interrupts and soaks whatever when asked. Just being honest for those guilds out there that value parses over all else. I prefer to join a guild that doesn't currently have a resto druid. Anyway, just seeing what is out there... steph#1107Avesarra4 Feb 18
Feb 18 LFGuild Memebers 30+ in age PVP (would like to find a arena partner/s) Roster so big i dont know who anyone is Will raid one or two nights a week. Active Guild chat with an active Discord or Vent etc.Antön1 Feb 18
Feb 18 {A} E Pluribus Unum I Newly formed guild on this server. We are seeking members that would like to raid. Our raid schedule is Friday and Saturday 7:30 pm server until 10:00 pm. We are 7/7N in Emerald Nightmare and will be moving on to heroic and Nighthold normal within a week or two. We are laid back casual raiders with a serious desire to see content down. On off nights we are running heroics and mythics as a guild. Currently seeking healers and dps, however all classes and specs are welcome! If you would like to know more, please message me in game or add me via battletag. Khaleesi #1169Kelsear2 Feb 18
Feb 17 Team B raid recruitment! We at Team B are currently at 7/7H EN and 3/3N TOV, our guild hopes to begin preparing a team of dedicated raiders for mythic content progression. Our current raid team is looking for ranged dps or dps with tank off-spec but all are encouraged to apply. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 pm - 1 am server time. Our guild is made up of adult members who are respectful and nice, this is something we expect in our applicants as well. That being said we have no age requirement just a requirement to always be thoughtful of others. Application is easy! http://teamb.enjin.com/recruitment this application is very simple and one of the ways to apply. The other is to contact me directly in game, other officers may be able to help you but I will always. If I am not on feel free to send me a letter in the in-game mail system with a list of times you would be able to meet. I will make one fit my schedule. There will be an interview process as well as a trial raid for those we are considering.Adapicacid6 Feb 17
Feb 17 10/10 H guild LF DPS for mythic progression! <Crucible> [H] on Dalaran is looking for more DPS to complete our core mythic raid. We are especially interested in recruiting rogues, fury warriors, hunters, and ele shamans. Our guild tends to run a lot of high level M+, aiming to get everyone at least a 15 for the week for the 900 chest gear. People are often in comms if you need help or want to run any groups. Raids are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday @ 8:30 EST. Add Rycyxox#1417 for more information!Shockîra0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H] The Free Folk: LF RDPS and 1 Healer Goals: Looking for Ranged Dps to fill out our progression raid team for Nighthold Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 10/10 N Nighthold, 9/10 H Nighthold Raid times: 8:30-11:30 Tuesday and Thursday Looking for: Hunter (high), Mage (high), Warlock (medium), Shadow Priest (medium), Balance druid (high) 1 Holy/Disc Priest or 1 Mistweaver Monk Loot: Personal loot Info: <The Free Folk> is a semi-casual 2 nights a week raiding guild that enjoys raiding in a relaxed environment while also progressing through as much content as we can. Progression raids are twice a week while we also have alt raids on the weekends. Send us a tell for more information: Skims#11619 Patchwork#1221 dizzyrogue#1950Linastus6 Feb 17
Feb 16 <Internet Bullies> WTS Heroic EN carries <Internet Bullies> is selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare carry runs. We will knock out heroic in about an hour. All carry runs will be quick, efficient, and wipe free. How it works: We will only bring one person from each respective armor type per run to maximize your loot potential (one leather wearer, one cloth, ect.). Every guildy in the raid who gets a piece you can use will pass it to you. Some items such as jewelry and trinkets may have to be /rolled for since they are shared. When: Thursdays starting at 8pm Eastern time. Price: Negotiable (but cheaper than other advertised prices!) Add me for more details. warmachine#1364Höstile7 Feb 16
Feb 16 Looking For guild Hi! I am a complete noob and never have played wow or any other online game before. I spent more time downloading wow than i actually have been playing. Been basically just doing quests and surviving but it's getting lonely without friends so if anyone looking for an extra member to their guild and think I'd be a good fit just holla. idk how to join a guild either. Don't worry am not gonna ask for items or gold as i wouldn't know what to buy or what item is good, i get all my set from quests. thanks! msg me ingame if you want an extra friend i will try to respond if i figure it out how XD edited to add battle tag my battle tag is Shadowkz #11179Craban4 Feb 16
Feb 16 Troll Warrior LFG Good afternoon all. I'm new to WoW (yes we still exist). I played around with a few toons before deciding to roll Warrior and upgrade to a full account (having a blast with my serpent mace and turtle shell shield by the way). As guilds seem to be important to WoW, I'd like to start looking for one. I'd consider myself a serious casual player...let me explain. I play 1.5-2 hours per night after the family's in bed, occasionally longer if I lose track of time or am in a dungeon (I'm looking a you Wailing Caverns...sheesh). I am reading everything I can get my hands on and aiming to be proficient at my class. I'd be open to changing class/race/faction if I found the right group of folks (which sounds very day-after-valentine's-dayish). I haven't started a profession yet, so am open there as well. Shoot me a reply if it sounds like I'd fit well with your crew. Thanks! FumbelrooskiFumbelrooski1 Feb 16
Feb 15 LF Heroic Emerald Nightmare Carry. Looking to buy a carry through heroic emerald nightmare. Can pay in gold. I really just need 5 more corrupted essence. I will be online, PST in-game please.Exaul0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Small guilding looking for people! Go Gnome or Go Home, a new guild, is looking for active players to have a good time, our name is looking g for preferable gnomes but we accept all lovers of the gnome! Please add Elvengamer#1455 if you want to join or have any questions! I'm on daily!Onetrueyam0 Feb 15
Feb 14 Looking For Raiding Guild (NH Heroic) Hey everyone, So I am looking for a guild that does Nighthold normals and heroics every week and has a good guild group to do mythic +'s with. I am free usually 6-12 on weekdays and 4-8:30 weekendsish. So now that you know what I am looking for, let me tell you a bit about myself. So I am an avid raider (recently) who has done [10/10 NH normal and 9/10 NH heroic] and an avid pet collector (765 pets) (523 unique). I am also a demon hunter ilevel 896 and 892 equipped and have the Keystone Conqueror achievement (+10 on time) and looking to get the Keystone Master (+15 on time). I am in a great guild right now, but just don't seem to be able to find anyone to do anything with. Please let me know if you meet my requirements and am looking to recruit a member like me :). Looking forward to working with you, KraxariusKraxarius4 Feb 14
Feb 14 889feral 886hunter lf H Nighthold Guild As the title states, A buddy and I play daily and would like to find a like minded raid team that has the drive to match ours. we have cleared normal nighthold and have been pugging Heroic which has proven not so fun, so please if you need heroic ready nighthold dps get a hold of me in game to talk or reply via forum. ps. not sure if it matters but we have been playing since TBC have prior mythic raiding experience and try to top meters also gearing outside of raid as much as possible to get ready for content pushes.We have great attendance coming with our own raid stuff(food,flasks,pots,runes)and learn fights or mechanics before raid time.Põtatocat4 Feb 14
Feb 14 LF Guild Im currently looking for a guild (Ally) since my current one isnt really active. Im mostly a casual player, but Id like to find a guild that could get me introduced into Mythic Dungeons and raiding (prob normal mode for now). Never really been a raider or mythic dungeon player (really want to learn and try it out). My schedule right now is all over the place so I havent really tried to commit to a raiding guild before due to my schedule, but ill try my best to stick to raid times. Im currently an 852 ilvl ret pally. ThxNóldenn1 Feb 14
Feb 14 Any guilds raid between 1am and 1pm? Looking for a guild that is either late night or early morning on Dalaran. Are there any?Surerotten1 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] Adaptatión-Bleeding Hollow 7-10est T/W/Th Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are preparing for Nighthold Mythic as our main goal, we are 16 strong raiders and looking for 7 more for an optimal Raid Core (+3-4 Extra for raid balance/backup purposes) At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged Tanks Melee Windwalker (Brewmaster OS) Enh Shaman Warrior (Prot OS) Ret Paladin(Prot OS) Demon HunterRanged Shadow Priest Ele Shaman (Resto OS) WarlockHealers ---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674> Sharaxor <Hanzo#15810> Musclebadger <Screamin#1463>Careme0 Feb 14
Feb 14 [A] NQR - LF 875+ MW Monk Looking for MW Monk for our current heroic NH progression. Willing to fund transfer/faction change if two parties mesh well and after mutual trial period. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752559130Skybloom2 Feb 14
Feb 13 Casual Schedule, Progression Mindset Vicious Intent is a Horde Side, Casual Schedule Guild, on the Dalaran (PvE) Server. It is a New Incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm Raiding Guild, led by the same GM and Officer crew. Our Leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and our Core group has been together since the original Karazhan. Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content. We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill out our roster. We will be raiding two nights a week, and encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums. We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. I also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, Gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even cancel raids then allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise it's Principles for short term Progression gains. If you are a hard working, driven raider, who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a Guild in it’s formative stages, then come check us out. www.viciousintent.enjin.com I apologize that our guild is new enough to not yet appear in the Armory, which precludes the use of the automatic recruiting/application process of our website. Fill out an application on our forums, or shoot me a message: BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070Zaratta0 Feb 13
Feb 13 [A] Hymn recruiting raiders! Greetings, We are a new alliance guild searching for raiders (and casuals) to join a late night, progression-style raiding guild. What does "progression-style" even mean? Well, it means we would like to progress through all the different levels of raids currently in the game. From normal EN, and so on. Our raid times are: Tuesdays & Thursdays 10pm-12am server time We have a plethora of experienced players in the guild, though we are extremely accepting of newer players who would like to get into raiding. Recruitment We are currently recruiting for specific classes. If your class isn't on here we will most likely be able to make an exception! - Marksmanship Hunter - Havoc Demon Hunter - Shadow Priest - 1 Holy Paladin/Restoration Shaman We also have two leather tanks, so if you'd like to tank and you're a plate wearer we can also get you in! If you are new, or undergeared we will have enough geared players to do mythic and mythic + (2-7) carries to help get you raid ready. If a fresh, guild bent on progress with mythic-aspirations is intriguing to you, feel free to contact me in-game or add our recruitment officers on Real ID to learn more! GM: Mahzul#1741 Senior Officer: Takurama#11713 Recruitment Officer: Rijah#1908 Thanks for reading and we look forward to meeting you.Skrivnosten1 Feb 13
Feb 13 LFG (NH Heroic) Hey everyone, So I am looking for a guild that does Nighthold normals and heroics every week and has a good guild group to do mythic +'s with. I am free usually 6-12 on weekdays and 4-8:30 weekendsish. So now that you know what I am looking for, let me tell you a bit about myself. So I am an avid raider (recently) who has done [10/10 NH normal and 9/10 NH heroic] and an avid pet collector (765 pets) (523 unique). I am also a demon hunter ilevel 896 and 892 equipped and have the Keystone Conqueror achievement (+10 on time) and looking to get the Keystone Master (+15 on time). I am in a great guild right now, but just don't seem to be able to find anyone to do anything with. Please let me know if you meet my requirements and am looking to recruit a member like me :). Looking forward to working with you, KraxariusKraxarius2 Feb 13
Feb 12 <Crucible> {H}10/10 H NH LF DPS for M prog Hello everyone, Crucible is searching for some talented DPS to complete our mythic core and join us in mythic progression through Nighthold. We are currently prioritizing DKs, balance druids, hunters, ele shamans, and fury warriors. Other exceptional players will be considered. Raids are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 8:30 EST. We will clear heroic first each week in order to gear up raiders for mythic progression - loot council is used for gear distribution. Our guild is tight-knit & we run high level M+ in guild groups when we aren't raiding. Players are often in our comms server on off-raid nights as well. If you're looking for a social guild with outstanding players to progress through raid content with, Crucible is right for you. For further information please contact Rycyxox#1417 (Shockîra on Dalaran) or MythosFreak#1374 (Illîdan on Dalaran). Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon. :)Shockîra0 Feb 12
Feb 11 Healer and Tank LF Casual Ally Guild. Resto Shaman and Prot Pally - Looking for a Casual Alliance Guild. We (there are two of us) are casual players and have rl responsibilities that will take precedence to a raid. We are taking things slow and are having fun with the game. Therefore not looking for a raiding slot in a guild. We are moreso looking for a guild with like minded players that like to casually raid sometimes, instance, quest and explore not only new content but older content too. I would also prefer to join a guild that does not randomly invite people as soon as they log in as well.Venvenae2 Feb 11
Feb 11 iLvL 895 Mistweaver LF guild [CLOSED] ilvl 895 Mistweaver Monk LF a guild to raid end-game content. I have experience in all N Nighthold, and a few H Nighthold content. I would love to raid endgame content like I did back in EN N/H/Mythic. Server change due to moving back into the states in Virginia EST time Please click my profile to check my progression and if u have any questions please feel free to replyExxclusivex5 Feb 11
Feb 11 [A] 894 resto Druid for mythic Hello - Currently not liking the leadership in my current guild and would like a fresh fit. Available Times 7pm-11pm EST. Prefer 2 or 3 days per week. Experience 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H NH. 46 Traits as of this posting. Also have 4p. Logs available on request. Usually 80%+. btag is #reptarbooty1715 or please post here.Ky3 Feb 11
Feb 11 any dh up for some quest grinding My dh is way under geared anyone up to assist my noob self into raid worthy?Biizrobiiz2 Feb 11
Feb 11 I am Looking for Guild I'm new...don't know much...looking for guild that can help me out... I'm 27 so please don't inv me if its a child guild...just trying to find a good group to teach me.. I'm stuck on trying to get to this airfield and I'm about to give up because I don't have a mount to get there and its on a mountain where no roads lead to. please help ;-]Irishxsmoke2 Feb 11
Feb 10 (H) <LFR Certified> 2/7M 2/3H 4/10H "LFR" Certifed" was created at the end of draenor by a group of friends/raiders from WoD wanting to push high end content again. Many of us are long time players/raiders of the game. Currently 2/7M 2/3H n 3/10H Raid times are 8-11pm(Est) Fri/Sat/Sun with progression on Fri and Sat. Sun is clean up or farm content unless we we have the people. We are keeping our ranks for 21+ year old players. We are adults and would like to play with adults. We are laid back and will not tolerate "Drama" caused by players. Sat n Sun at 12pm we run old content(M.EN/ToV) and run mythic+ all through the week. Current Classes were recruiting(all classes will be considered) Mage-Good Mage(any spec) Warlock-High Monk(MW)-HIGH Priest(Disc or Holy)-HIGH Holy Pally-Medium Tanks(all but warrior)-Hybrid DPS/Tank(Feral/Prot) Rogues-HIGH Arms/Fury Warrior-HIGH Ele Shaman-High Feral Druid-High Contact: Nebeon23#1360Raginshaman14 Feb 10
Feb 10 [A] 9/10H NH Progression & Casual Raids <Rally> is a guild with something for everyone. We have a strong sense of community and believe that your time spent playing this game should be enjoyable. We have FUN and we enjoy the people we play with. We are very selective in our recruitment process to make sure we pick up people who will fit in well with our team and that's why it works! We have a PROGRESSION RAID with a competitive roster Tues/Thurs 8EST - 11pm. We have a CASUAL/ALT Raid open to anyone max level on Tues/Mon 8EST-11pm. We also have a PvP night on Sundays from 8EST-10 where we get our weekly RBG wins in. Mythic+'s are run every day, all day and there's always pop up pvp groups, guild events with games and sometimes drinks. We are an active bunch and really enjoy doing anything with each other. We're looking to pick up people who feel like they are looking for a more family-style guild- a community of people. We do not want raid loggers. If <Rally> sounds like it might be a good fit for you, please contact me or have a look through our Discord for more info! Thanks. Note: We are always recruiting anyone looking for a fun environment but specifically looking for the following: Progression Raid: Moonkin w/ healing OS; Ranged DPS Casual Raid: Holy Paladin, Priest Healer, Melee & Ranged DPS Avarraela#1295 https://discord.gg/ankmdQQAvarraela3 Feb 10
Feb 10 [A] iLvL 892/894 Mistweaver LF Guild [CLOSED] Hello Dalaran, I am looking for a Raiding guild I am currently in my friends guild but also willing to change over to Raid MORE. u can look me up in armory and see what my progression is below http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Exxclusivex/simple. I am a Exceptional healer, i learn fast, do my homework(watch videos and strategies on Raiding content) My Raid time Availability are Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun , Anytime time After 7pm ESTI bring my own Flask, And fully Loaded to Start Raiding again. Please Contact me in-game for more info. and thank you for having the time to read this.Exxclusivex3 Feb 10