Dalaran

Jan 4 [A] LF a guild to join! ilvl 839 fire mage looking for a solid progression guild. I'm very active and dedicated to the game. I'm a little quiet but very friendly and willing to help in any way I can. I'm also super flexible with my raid times. Ultimately I'm striving for max level and having fun on the way there! Please let me know of any open spots. thanksYamzballios6 Jan 4
Jan 4 New player looking for guild I'm a pretty new player (started a few months ago), and I'm looking for a casual guild to join to meet people and learn more about the game as I level characters and explore different classes, professions, etc.Wymoreiforn1 Jan 4
Jan 4 853 Fire mage looking for a new home Hello everyone, I am an old school player who recently got back into Legion. I started not so long ago so I'm a bit behind the curve. My iLvl is currently 853 and I'm working to get it higher by doing normal EN pugs. I am looking for a semi-casual/hardcore guild. I am a dedicated player, I always come to raids prepared and I make sure to know all bosses mechanics. I'm looking to raid 2 or 3 nights a week. You can expect atleast 90%+ attendance from me. I am not native but my english is perfectly fine. I am familiar with discord. You can contact me here or by adding me on B.net Fanov#1679.Fanov2 Jan 4
Jan 4 Looking for a Guild Hello, I am a new-ish player looking for a friendly guild that can help me learn the game. Thanks!Premierbix2 Jan 4
Jan 4 Scrub player free to a good home Hello, folks. Very new to WoW and rather new to MMOs altogether (coming from FFXIV), but I am having a great time so far. I'd love to find a good group to pal around with. I have a handful of alts to add as well...just learning different classes and professions. I'm not much of a fighter, but I try to be friendly and entertaining while eating the floor at least. I'd really like to find a social group. Discord/TS/etc is great, but in-game chat is great too. Older gamer, so 18/21+ preferred. High pop guilds make me a bit nervous, just because I like to get to know people, but flexible on that. I'm all about helping where I can and learning the game to help others in the future. Just be warned: lover, not a fighter ;) (This is seriously beginning to sound like a personals advert!) If you think you can find room in your heart (and on your roster) for a charming if inept player, drop me a line. Thanks for reading and have a good one!Iriserim2 Jan 4
Jan 4 Anyone selling Aotc runs? Guild sort of fell apart after 5/7 heroic, really tired of not being able to get into runs because I don't have Aotc. Anyone on this server selling runs?Mordakka1 Jan 4
Jan 4 [A] LF DPS/Heals Tuesday/Sunday 8-10 Server <Wipes on Trash> 7/7H 3/3N is currently recruiting experienced, mature healer (21+) for Heroic Raiding. Heals: HPally, Resto Druid Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use TeamSpeak 3 If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentPleasurefist1 Jan 4
Jan 4 [H/A] <Order of the Righteous / Pelican> The Act of being Charitable is Righteous! <Order of the Righteous>(A) & <The Order of the Pelican>(H) Now on both factions we are now --- Recruiting people that wish to dedicate themselves to the ideals of Vanilla wow, being charitable, and helping the community out, that's right! We firmly believe in the ideals of the past, and place our banners firmly in every location of the world. Some of the these old ideals are: Striving to build a community within both of our guilds. Assisting players in our own guild whenever they need help, and whenever we can offer our assistance. Also promoting the fact that new players, and or old should do the same OUTSIDE the guild. Some people believe that a social guild that actively communicates with each other is a thing of the past, which is why we do our very best to communicate both verbally and in guild chat! (We use Discordapp) A free voice communication program that anyone can use. We are a guild that promotes selflessness rather than selfishness. We hold a strong claim that we are a Charity guild over a PVP / PVE guild. What does that imply? Helping new players become champions, and giving as much as we can back to our community. We strongly believe that the community makes the player base, and without a 'good' player base we have a destructive, spiteful, hateful, trollish community built on the pillars of hate, and greed. Most guilds nowadays do not post events on the calendar, our calendar is generally filled with various times to cater to those in Australia, Europe, the East Coast, and the West Coast. We have all kinds of events, for all kinds of people. We are the only guild that changes our colors to show support for fallen serviceman (Red / White / Blue), promote breast cancer awareness (Pink), promote LGBT unity (Rainbow), promote awareness for certain genocides such as the Armenian Genocide (Red / Orange / Blue), promotes unity in certain worldly events like the shootings in France (Red / White / Blue), and to top it off we have a SPECIFIC day every month where we cater to veterans and help them with their basic needs. Order of the Righteous & Pelican prides itself on helping others, especially when we can lend the assistance in real life. We are the -ONLY- guild that has brought together big donations to send to the American Cancer Society, and the Red Cross. We even have set up donations for animals, and have raised awareness about animal abuse in farms. We also promote the philosophies of the RAOK. What is the RAOK? The RAOK is a universal philosophy that has been used for thousands of years, by both animals and man, and it is one of the core values that we associate ourselves with. We believe that it can unify a community, and bring people together, and sustain a community long enough against the 'rusty 'formation' of trolls, hackers, scammers, and douche bags. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness. We ask that you do it at least once a day, if you can, wherever you can! Our core values are: 1. Unity - United we stand against all odds, against all drama, and against anyone or anything that upholds negativity in a community, together we motivate, uplift, and help one another out. That is what we're about! Fighting together gets the job done, a guild that is divided is a guild not at all! 2. The RAOK: Random acts of Kindness, be charitable, helping others without seeking anything in return. 3. Honor - Honoring our serviceman that have fought for our country, honoring the RAOK, honor each other with kindness, love, and truth. Promoting the ideals of Chivalry, by honoring that, we honor it all! The bottom line is that most of us have joined to fight for a better tomorrow, a community that is united under a banner of charity, kindness, and that surrounds itself on the ideals of the RAOK. We're not fixated on hardcore raiding, or PVP, rather we're fixated on the ideals of helping one another. Fun Fact: When most people join a guild the first thought of mind is, "I want to get so and so, I want to be this and that, I need this, I want that." So they tend to join PVP, or PVE guilds. These guilds are built on the foundations of selfishness, not selflessness. When people see us, they're automatically thinking, "How can we help others, what can we do to help each other, what can do we to give up something in the name of the RAOK?" Thus promoting selflessness from the start. If you have a similar like-mind please join one of the two guilds, on either faction of your choice. For the RAOK! For extra evidence, we've set up a page in Imgur where you can look through some of our photos. https://imgur.com/gallery/I16fD Also we have more pictures of the RAOK on our website. http://ootr.enjin.com/gallery/m/40582856/album/280819Kornbredkhan15 Jan 4
Jan 4 Guardian Druid LF Raiding Guild Hey! You can click my link to see my stats. I lead raids in heroic EN each week with full clears. I have the nightbane mount and a pretty decent ilevel (877). I am also currently working on my 4th gold trait. I have an off spec for Balance. If you have any questions, ask here or whisper me on game. I'm looking for a guild who can get me into heroic ToV and mythic EN.Allspecs1 Jan 4
Jan 3 [A] Regime 7/7H 2/3N LF DPS!!! Regime is a newer guild on Dalaran. We recently transferred from our old PVP server where Horde vastly outnumbered us! We are looking to refuel our roster with some new members! We are recruiting a DPS Shaman and a Mage but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. That is why most of us play games, an enjoyable time to pass the time and that is the focus of our guild. We try to balance out healthy progression with having a good time. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. .We used to be hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are currently 7/7H and 3/3N. Looking to push further into heroics! Feel free to message me in game or add me! ADDave#1449Kired4 Jan 3
Jan 3 [H]<Owlcatraz>7/7HEN,3/3ToV - starting HToV <Owlcatraz> is looking for more raiders to join our casually hardcore guild. Most of us have been playing for years, we know our !@#$; we just got older somewhere along the line and can't raid 5 nights a week anymore because work doesn't like it when we call in sick for raiding. Raid nights are W/Sun from 8:30pm-11:00EST. We use Discord. As of right now, we have Heroic EN on farm, and are about to embark on Heroic ToV. We run the mythic+ runs, we have people doing Nightbane runs. Basically, we don't suck. But we are short on DPS and pugging is always an adventure. If you also do not suck and are a DPS, and would like to run with people who know how to get %^-* done and have fun doing it - check us out. Either visit http://owlcatraz.enjin.com, or whisper: Me (Elingá), Vinaya, Lexiius, Treezus or really anyone that you see online in the guild. Also, the á is alt+0225 on the numpad. (If you're an awesome healer or have a crew of people looking for a family; talk to us anyway. We might be able to make something work.)Elingá1 Jan 3
Jan 3 Are there any new player guilds left? Please ignore this post, no more PM's please.Kirtzeeluz1 Jan 3
Jan 2 [H] 35ish Windwalker Monk LF guild Gridemew (don't ask me how I pronounce it, I don't know, it was randomly generated) 34 Undead Monk (Windwalker, but am not opposed to change) Times available & time zone: 1900 - 0000 (Eastern) Server preference: Dalaran, but am not opposed to change Faction preference: Horde, but again, not opposed to change Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual Current progression/experience: Title says it all Recent logs (if available): ??? I'm not sure what this is Contact info: Whisper in game during the times above Anything else: First, this isn't my first time playing World of Warcraft. I started playing during Closed Beta until right before the Wrath of the Liche King expansion came out. I recently had been thinking about replaying WoW, and during this holiday break, I decided to take the plunge. Secondly, WOW! The changes to the world (Azeroth) are drastic. That canyon that had all the thunder lizard things (right outside Ogrimmar) is now completely under water! Thousand Needles! The same! I'm enjoying re-exploring Azeroth since so much has changed. Anyways, since I'm starting from scratch, I'm looking for a guild that has the patience for daily requests for questing/dungeon groups at lower levels. I'm also looking for a pretty social guild so I can chat, joke and have fun with as I level up my monk. So, if you are looking for a guy who has a dark (and light) sense of humour, plenty of time in the evenings to waste playing a MMO and is just looking for a group of friends to hang out with as he explores Azeroth and beyond? Then you have found him. Please don't hesitate to contact me with some details about your guild. Thanks!Gridemew0 Jan 2
Dec 31 [H] Resto druid and arms warrior LFG Husband and I are looking for an active laidback Horde guild. Recently the group we would do duegons with basically fell apart (they got bored :( ). We would love to raid and try for higher lvl keystones. Done normals and up to lvl5 keystones but haven't had a chance to go beyond that,but we are willing to learn and try . I play a restro druid,and he mains a warrior. We are free mostly on fri and sat nights. We are both on different servers but are ready to make a switch if we find a good group. Willing to use discord or TS. Thanks for reading!Talmina0 Dec 31
Dec 31 [H] <Crucible> 3/7 M LF DPS Crucible is looking for a few more members to complete our core raid in order to clear Mythic EN on to The Nighthold! We are primarily looking at DPS, but any exceptional players will be considered. Our guild is tight-knit & we run a lot of M+ in groups together. People are always in our comms server -- if you're looking for a guild that progresses well and is fairly social, we're the guild for you. Raids are Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8:30 EST (Unless otherwise noted on the calendar). I don't want to bombard you with too much extraneous information - please add Rycyxox#1417 if you would like to inquire more. Hope to hear from you soon!Shockîra0 Dec 31
Dec 31 "Bethel" New Guild Bethel is a raid orientated guild bringing on enough people to raid and a few alternates. 865 plus and willingness to progress content moving forward on W,Fri,Sun 7 to 10 server.Sahbunim0 Dec 31
Dec 31 [A] Sustained 4/7M Needs raiders for Mythic About Us Very active laid back adult mature players who enjoy slaying internet dragons. The focus of our guild is to progress as best we can in our 3 Night - 9hr a week raid times*. This means we are not looking to carry the raid mechanic challenged or low DPS. Looking for the best players that are maybe being held back by friends being carried or lower tier players in their guild. What we're looking for Players of all classes that are always looking to improve their class for Mythic Progression. This includes using forums, discord, analyzing logs and running Mythic's on off nights. We expect our raid team to show up on time with the right consumables and prior knowledge of the fights we're working on. If you cannot make it you must let GM or Officer know in advance. Current Openings recruiting Primarily mage, ret, sham etc but willing to take any excellent performing classes Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:00am Server(EST) Sunday are clean up/fun raids We offer Alt runs Weekly Mythic +12's Current Progression 4/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3H ToV 7/7H Emerald Nightmare Interview Process Simple chat in discord and it is highly preferred if you have logs. If you're a skilled player - we want you! We are also looking to absorb smaller guilds with good players that are looking for an opportunity to become mythic tier raiders. We understand more than most how frustrating it is to be ready for Mythic raiding and not have enough people. We have also noticed the amount of guilds on the server that are 7/7H. if your guild is ready for mythic but you don't have the player base and you can't recruit enough players, the only option is to merge with another guild. We looking to help smaller guilds do this. If we can get enough like minded people together we could have 2 mythic teams going or alt mythic groups. The possibilities are endless if we can come together for a common goal. If interested please post below or PM me directly Motocobra#1577 or the GM snickles#11103Motocobra13 Dec 31
Dec 30 New [A] Guild <Clearly Better Than You> This is my guild This is my post Here are my rules And I am the host If you are cool and Want to f$@^ up s#%^ Join my guild Cuz I need your sig Scrappy#1809Brochilldude0 Dec 30
Dec 29 (A) Prestige Worldwide 7/7 H 3/3 N recruiting (A) Prestige Worldwide 7/7 H 3/3 N is recruiting for our main raid team moving into Mythic EN, Heroic TOV and NH. Currently in need of off tank, h priest and exceptional RDPS. Semi casual raiding guild. Raid times are mon and fri 8-11 server time. Discord ts repairs consumables all available. If interested contact Reyningtank or Istodia in game or reply here.Reyningtank1 Dec 29
Dec 29 *Underdogs is looking for YOU!* Underdogs is looking to recruit for nighthold. we are currently looking for ranged dps Ilvl 875+ with 35th trait. we got a late start to EN and would like a strong start to nighthold. We are currently 3/7M en and 3/3H tov. we have the competence and will to down 7/7M, we just lack the likeminded people that want to achieve it with us. Our raid times are Tuesday,Thursday,Friday 8:30-11:30 est. we are on Dalaran-Us Please whisper Badrogue, Dirtytyrown,Firelve,or Serrawynn for further info.Badrogue1 Dec 29
Dec 29 879 BM Hunter lf Mythic Prog Achieved 2/7 Mythic EN with previous guild despite having to pug a few spots as well as 2/3 Heroic ToV. Hoping to find a fairly laid back guild but looking to progress. Primarily making sure to clear current heroic raid content at least. Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday/Saturday are ideal raid days. Most other weekdays I'm typically unavailable until after 10pm EST. PhilBelmont#1708 http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Animalshots https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17071101/latestAnimalshots2 Dec 29
Dec 29 5/7M 878 Fire Mage LF Guild Hey there, thanks for taking a minute to check out my recruitment post. I'm seeking a guild at 5/7M or higher progression to come be a part of. I have some real life friends who play Alliance who I'd like to game with on my off time, as well as looking to clear 7/7 prior to the release of Nighthold. Progression: 5/7M EN - 7/7H EN 3/3N TOV 13/13M HFC (WoD) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6679084/10/ Battle Tag: Kram#1720 Give me a shout if you'd like to chat. I am interested in joining into a more friendly and progressive environment as soon as possible! Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!Manmademage1 Dec 29
Dec 29 New Player LF Active Guild As the title states, I'm a new player to WoW (yes I know how old it is). Been here about 2 weeks with about 5-6 days of /played. I'm not new to MMOs, I have endgame (T3.5, before newest expac drop) raid exp in RIFT (1500 hit mage healer/support/DPS) SWTOR (full 224 healing/DPS Operative before latest expac drop). I consider healing my main spec, and as such have created a Druid who I plan to main in Restoration (not ignoring the other specs, resto just gets the most attention). I know how to do my research to get a baseline, then tailor my talents/stats to maximize my viability. I read all the icyveins guides for my class/roles. I read the forums (mostly druid, sometimes GD to feed my desire for irony) to learn what's currently working/not working for the class. I generally do youtube/database research before I enter a raid. I played the first two weeks learning my class, the UI, the recommended add-ons, as well as building up a modest set of gear. I ignored the ninja guild invites I've gotten up until this point because I didn't feel ready. Now I'm ready to join an active guild that explores all aspects of the game, with emphasis on group content (raiding). Preferably not a "family guild" as I'm 31 years old, and don't have the cleanest mouth in the world, and struggle to censor myself. Feel free to check my armory and achieves to see how utterly depressing and noob I am. Hopefully I can find a guild who can show me the ropes of WoW and get me rolling where I should be. My day currently consists of WQs, and herb farming. I've had the self confidence to join ONE dungeon via group finder pug and it was (going from memory here) Eye of Ashara Legion Heroic. Yes we wiped a few times. Yes my resto UI and toolbars needed to be reworked. Yes my frames need to be tweaked. I did all this after the dungeon of course do the the fast paced nature of the pug. TL;DR- Inexperienced Resto/balance druid LF active, patient, all-content, English speaking guild. East Coast prime-time based.Sylvaelion3 Dec 29
Dec 29 2 Brothers LF raiding guild Two experienced brothers looking for a raiding guild. ~850 main spec Shadow ~850 main spec Mistweaver We are very comfortable playing any spec or offspec as needed. We are team players. Here is some things you should know: -We are investments. Our schedules are limited currently for 2 more weeks until I become part-time. After my schedule is changed we will make any raid, any time. We also are fresh to this expansion. We do not know all boss fights currently. This will not be a problem as we are not strangers to putting in work and learning. -We are both roughly 850 ilvl currently. We will need some help with gearing and mythic keystones. - We are skilled players. We excell in many aspects of the game. We are both 2100xp in both arena brackets, 2200xp in rbgs, and I have raided in top 150US guilds in MoP. I would be happy to fact check these all with you. -We started these two characters a few weeks ago and have put in effort to work towards the ultimate goal of raiding once again. -We are willing to relocate to a server/faction. I am drawing a blank on what else you may need to know so, please leave me a message on the thread or message me in game. RyanDumais#1634Ilovecops7 Dec 29
Dec 29 880 Fire Mage Looking for Mythic Guild Hello, I am an 880 equipped Fire Mage looking for a guild to do Mythic progression with. While I am satisfied with the guild I am currently associated with, I don't see Mythic progression as a possibility with them. I am 7/7 H and 3/3 H. I would STRONGLY prefer the use of Discord over other outdated technologies (TS, Mumble), and would prefer raid times that end before 10:30 PM server time. Thanks!Elyze2 Dec 29
Dec 28 Fresh 110, 822 [H] Druid Tank/DPS/Heals Just bought legion a little over a week ago, been playing since vanilla. Looking for active guild. iLevel 822. I can dps/tank/heal whatever the guild needs. I prefer Tank/Healer, but I can DPS too.Buzd0 Dec 28
Dec 28 [A]<Innovative Wiping> LF More or a Merge! Hey guys, We are currently looking for more players to fill our ranks, OR possibly merge with another guild. We are currently 2/7 H EN, and 2/3 N ToV. We can do more, but every single raid we struggle with getting enough people on. We raid on Tuesdays and Saturdays 9-11 server time. Our core consists of Tanks - Paladin(can heal or DPS), Warrior. Heals - Monk, Priest, Shaman DPS - Rogue, DK, SPriest, Hunter We would love to have more join us, or interested in a merger! Let me know!Cheerrio1 Dec 28
Dec 28 [H] 856 Tank looking for friendly guild Hey guys, I recently moved to Horde after a long time away since I have a lot of history there. I did some raiding on my two other tanks on Alliance, clearing normal Emerald Nightmare easily and downing two for heroic at which point the guild kinda died out. (it was very small) I'm looking for a raiding guild that is active but social. One of those relaxed ones where you can just get along with people and enjoy the game you know? If you can offer me that i'd gladly join and help out. I was the main tank for my previous one coming along for all raids they did pretty much (be it on my Paladin and Druid, but this one will do just fine as well i expect) and provided with alchemy.Athirius1 Dec 28
Dec 27 Thinking of going back to Horde I used to play Horde back in the day so all my nostalgia is pretty much tied to that faction, as well as the fact that I simply find them more interesting in general (don't get me wrong, Alliance is interesting too it's just that Horde appeals more) That being said, is switching to Horde on this realm a good idea? what are your opinions about the faction. Good community and etc?Athirius2 Dec 27
Dec 27 <Kind of Serious> 7/7 H 3/3 N <Kind of Serious> Are looking for new recruits for our main raid and alt raid teams. We're 7/7 H EN and would like to start getting into Mythic and hard into Nighthold when it comes out. Please be atleast 860 ilvl. We dont mind doing some Heroic carry nights but we dont want to slow down progression for the sake of feeding gear to people. Roles we need are: Ranged DPS Some Melee DPS 2 or 3 Healers a Tank We are a night time raiding guild, starting at 10 CST Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please contact Vyn on battle net @ Vynce#1783 if you are interestedVynnash1 Dec 27
Dec 27 Rogue Thunderfury Artifact Farm Group Looking for a group to farm the bindings for the hidden Thunderfury appearance for Outlaw rogues. Feel free to shoot me a friend request at: JakeTheSnake#12865 I'll be doing this as often as possible until our group has gotten both bindings.Futen5 Dec 27
Dec 27 PvE Player looking for new home Hi everyone. I am a MM Hunter main looking into finding a new guild to play with because the one I am in currently does not do many things and is normally only a few people on at a time. I am only 855 rn on my Hunter but I am always looking for gear. I love running M+ when i can get into them. Its a thrill to be set up against the timer. Unfortunately they are geared more towards guild groups. I am interested in raiding but have never raided before other than lfr. I am on break from uni right now until mid january. Once that comes back around I will still be on everyday just in varying amounts. Could still raid as needed but when a test pops up it has to take priority. I am also not opposed to leveling a new toon, I have a 100 pally and DH that I can get to 110 and gear if need be. I am also leveling a HPally from 1 right now in an attempt to learn how to heal. If you think you might be my new home let me know in the comments below :)Subexorcism2 Dec 27
Dec 26 ♫ You've Got a Friend In Me... ♫ Before you go any further, this post is strictly for US Alliance players in the realm Dalaran. At the moment, I'm only level 47, but I expect to super grind my way to level 100 soon because I have some serious down time coming up. I'm proposing that I put this out there for newer players that can friend me (Mesador) for kind of a "questing buddy". May sound stupid at first, but it's only because you may not necessarily need it. It's for the lower levels that want to speed through the game. I'll keep posting updates here on my current level.Mesador16 Dec 26
Dec 26 <Internet Bullies> 7/7M 1/3M Progression: 7/7M 1/3M [A] Internet Bullies is a fairly hardcore guild full of 12 year veterans with a lot of top 100US experience looking push cutting edge progression. The goal is to reach the top 100 again at some point this expansion. Our core is a very tight knit group. Some of us have known each other 10+ years. We are looking to add to that core and polish off our mythic roster (cliche i know). We are looking for "try-hards." Our DPS and healing spots are very competitive and we expect you to be able to push competitive numbers while doing mechanics. You're also expected to maintain near perfect attendance. We do not recruit for the bench so we depend on you to be reliable. We are also looking to have fun. This is a game at the end of the day and its supposed to be fun. We want to bring our game faces to raids but we try to laugh and have a good time too. We also play different games together, not just wow. We are like a small community, not just a wow guild. We look for people who can be a part of that b/c that's truly what makes a strong core. Our raid schedule is: Sunday 8-12pm EST Monday 8-12pm EST Tuesday 8-12pm EST Current recruiting needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Heals: Resto Druid Resto Shaman We recruit the player not just the class. So if you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at internetbullies.enjin.com or contact me via bnet Warmachine#1364 We look forward to hearing from you!Höstile1 Dec 26
Dec 25 [A] Regime LFM! Regime is a newer guild on Dalaran. We recently transferred from our old PVP server where Horde vastly outnumbered us! We are looking to refuel our roster with some new members! We are recruiting DPS but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. .We used to be hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are currently 7/7N, 3/7H, and 2/3N. Looking to push further into heroics! Feel free to message me in game or add me! ADDave#1449.Kired3 Dec 25
Dec 24 [H] <Mischief Managed> is recruiting! <Mischief Managed> is recruiting active players for end game content. We are 3/7 on Emerald Nightmare and looking for healers and ranged DPS. Raid night is currently wednesday at 9:30pm server, but we are hoping to expand that to include weekends. We are alt friendly, and welcome active players of all classes/levels. If interested, feel free to reply to this thread, or wisp us in game.Healstinator2 Dec 24
Dec 24 856 Prot Warrior, LF Raiding Guild 856 Prot Warrior, LF raiding guild, Casual raiderRyxen3 Dec 24
Dec 24 [H] CriticalMass 4/7M 3/3H LF DPS/Heal *^*[CriticalMass]*^* Dalaran - Horde guild 4/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic is currently looking for exceptional DPS and healers to join our progression group. We are a group of people who are pretty laid back and get along with each other. We don't consider ourselves a hardcore style guild since our attitude in raiding is very friendly and chill, HOWEVER, when it's time to handle business we don't mess about and get things done. we have about 1-3 available spots at this current time Favorable classes and specs are: Shadow Priests Resto Druids Holy/Disc Priests (If you are disc must be well versed in said spec or willing to learn) Demonology warlock ( would consider destro ) Assassination Rogue Feral Druid Raid times are: Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (this day is typically our heroic EN and easier raid content to gear out alts and new comers) Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST (these are our progression raiding days where we tackle the hardest content available to us) Mondays 8:00PM - 11:00PM (this day is more of a clean up day if people can show up, its not a mandatory day) If you are intrested in joining us even if your class and spec isn't one of the "favorable" ones mentioned above please don't hesitate to message me or add me on battle.net as well. BNET tag: Madgunner#1209Mädgunner2 Dec 24
Dec 22 867 Warrior - LF Raiding Guild 867 Fury main warrior looking for a raiding guild to join and get involved with. Learn fast and listen well looking to have a good time while kicking some butt.Mandogoran2 Dec 22
Dec 22 [A] Regime LF DPS Shaman/Mage Regime is a newer guild on Dalaran. We recently transferred from our old PVP server where Horde vastly outnumbered us! We are looking to refuel our roster with some new members! We are recruiting a DPS Shaman and a Mage but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. That is why most of us play games, an enjoyable time to pass the time and that is the focus of our guild. We try to balance out healthy progression with having a good time. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. .We used to be hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are currently 7/7N, 3/7H, and 2/3N. Looking to push further into heroics! Feel free to message me in game or add me! ADDave#1449Kired0 Dec 22
Dec 22 Ashes Rising Looking to fill Raiding ranks <Ashes Rising> Is looking for some experienced players to fill our raiding ranks. We are willing to give a chance to any and all players who are interested in being the part of something that has a potential to be great. Currently we are 6/7H 3/3N looking to progress into Mythic raiding... Our Raid Nights are Wed-Mon 7-11 Server time (change possible depending on the time most raiders are available) Anyone interested please contact me within the game, Thank you and May the loot forever roll your way.Flexre0 Dec 22
Dec 21 <Blanket Time> 3/3H Recruiting For Mythic <Blanket Time> US-Dalaran Alliance 7/7H & 3/3H (Realm #3 H Helya - Pre-Nerf) About Us We're made up of a tight-knit group of like-minded, talented players who are eager to dive back into mythic progression. Most of us have been playing/raiding together since Wrath clearing through heroic & mythic content along the way. While we all enjoying raiding, we love to joke around and mess with each other during raid nights to keep a positive atmosphere. However, we don't let messing around get in the way of progression. We're pretty laid back about most things, we understand that everyone makes mistakes. When those mistakes happen repeatedly, we will try out best to help that player with whatever they may be struggling with. If no improvement is made after speaking with that player, he/she may be asked to sit out for that specific boss. During our down time you can usually find us farming Mythic+, PvPing, playing Overwatch, League of Legends, Counterstrike, or many other games. Expectations Knowledge of your class/specs & boss fights. Be able to handle constructive criticism - we want you to be able to perform your best in a raid environment with us. Show us the same drive & mentality towards progression we have. Should something come up and you cannot make a raid night or you're going to be late, try your best to let somebody know. We understand that life happens. Always come prepared. Raid/Recruitment Info We've recently had some roster changes due to some players taking a break, which left us unable to progress further into mythic, so we're currently recruiting to fill our roster and continue progression. We're looking for all exceptional DPS & Healers, with an emphasis on the following classes. If you're class/spec is not listed but you believe you'd be a good fit, please don't hesitate to apply or contact me in game. Mage Rogue Hunter Warlock Spriest Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30pm-10:30pm EST. If you're interested in applying or want more info, you can message the following members below in game or check out our website. Snibzy#1885 mhswarrior#1674 blankettime.netSnibzy0 Dec 21
Dec 21 Recruiting WARLOCK - 3/7M 3/3H <Rally> Dalaran-US-PvE is searching for a warlock for our progression raid. We are willing to recruit the right person despite some gear or experience challenges for the utility that a warlock would bring to our raid. Rally is a small, tight knit guild with a robust social atmosphere. We seek the PEOPLE behind the characters that will fit into our group of people well. We are looking for people who like to do things outside of raid nights. The average age in our guild is 29. We are older professionals, some with families, children, and obligations outside of the game. We have a (mostly) mature environment with a TEAM mentality both in and out of our raids. We have an active group running Mythic + daily, several people who PvP in both arenas and BG's, and a casual raid on Saturday nights for alts, legendary farming, or just fun. Our stats are as follows: Tues/Thurs 8pm EST - 11pm Casual Raid Saturday 8pm EST. 2/7 Mythic EN 7/7 H EN 1/3 Heroic ToV 3/3 N ToV We can steadily field a mythic raid and have a core of loyal players committed to raiding and gaming this expansion. Please do not be reluctant to contact me based on lack of experience or gear. Contact me via battle tag at Avarraela#1295 or visit our Discord https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ to express interest in joining. Thank you.Avarraela2 Dec 21
Dec 20 new player looking for guild new wow player 1. Times available & time zone: 4pm-4am pst 3. Faction preference: alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi H/ casual 5. Current progression/experience: lvl 21 6. Recent logs (if available): don't know what this is 7. Contact info: msg here or in game 8. Anything else: prefer to join a guild that uses voice chat help plowing through quests and lvling would be appretiated. I'm building full priest healer so I don't have any dpsGamerbadazz1 Dec 20
Dec 20 Guild Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild!Nevahduck16 Dec 20
Dec 20 (H) - Wardens of Azeroth - 7/7N 2/7H EN <Wardens of Azeroth> is looking for more members to fill out our raid team. We're a laid back group of people who have a mix of experience with the game. We want to see the content and have a good time while doing it- but we're not interested in raiding hardcore every night. Know when to wear the serious face, and know when to Swap Blast a guildie into lava right before we pull the boss. We are currently 7/7 normal, 2/7 heroic Emerald Nightmare, looking to progress on Heroic. We have a fairly solid raid team of between 10-15 people, but could use a few more healers and DPS. Raid Nights: Wed/Fri/Mon - 8:30pm EST - 10/10:30pm EST. (normal clear night rotates) World Boss on an off night. Loot: MS/OS roll with a hearty dose of "Don't be a Jerk." Currently full on tanks, hunters and DPS shaman. Would love rogue/mage/heals. Regularly running Mythic+ and daily heroic. No heavy focus on PvP, but the occasional BG does happen. ;) Visit http://woa.enjin.com/recruitment to apply, or hop on Dalaran and talk to one of our officers: Sanchoponzo, Andygoesdown, Salemance/Heliocow, Ivesiël, Argrax, Elingá/Mayadá (á is alt+0225), or Vinay.Elingá2 Dec 20
Dec 20 [A]Underdogs 3/7M & 3/3H LFM Mythic Raiders .Lilith19 Dec 20
Dec 20 [A] Triggered - Recruiting Tank Mythic (3/7) Looking for a dedicated offtank for our Mythic progression. Currently 3/7 (Nythendra, Ursoc, Elerethe). Our raid times are: Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST Monday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST We are also in need of solid DPS for M+ and possible mythic spots. Feel free to contact KaySchus#1754 in game for more information.Celieste1 Dec 20
Dec 19 [A] <The Burning Region> 4/7M LFM for Mythic TBR is currently looking for the following to join us in Mythic raids: Tanks: Full. Healers: Limited (Healer with DPS offspec strongly considered). Melee DPS: Limited (Ret Pally needed. Strong applicants from other classes welcome.) Ranged DPS: Open. (Good warlock needed. Other classes welcome to apply.) List updated 11/28/16 Raid Team Information Days: Tues/Thrs/Sun(attendance on all three days is major factor in mythic raid spot consideration) Time: 8:00pm-10:30pm EST Voice: Discord Current Progression: 4/7M EN, 7/7 H EN, 2/3 H ToV Loot System: ML /roll with MS>OS consideration. Short raid recruit trial period. General Information - Progression guild looking to clear mythic content prior to release of subsequent raids. - Age: 18* preferred but not required. - Raid spots awarded based on performance and raid composition needs. We've been playing for a long time, just looking for a few more to stabilize mythic roster. Chat with officers listed below and join us on one of our runs :). Contact Paw#1855, Velo#1934 , or Uteck#1695 for details.Tuffcritties11 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H]<The Kraken Society> 7/7H LF Heals/Ranged The Kraken Society is a newly formed guild made by a group of raiders interested in casually progressing through raids and mythic + content! We are especially looking for healers and ranged DPS, but anyone who is looking for a place to come and play with a group of fun folks is welcome to message one of the members below. Our normal raid hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10/11 depending on how quickly we clear content. We are not looking to turn this into a large-scale raiding guild or anything, we are mostly interested in having fun while pushing continually into new, challenging content. We are 7/7 in Heroic Emerald Nightmare and are more than willing to help those just starting out to get geared up and ready to join the main raid team going into the heroic runs and potentially beyond into mythic here in the next month or so. Peachez#1200 <----Myself six8bohemoth#1901 Wendigo#1689 Conradin#1388Hekaton11 Dec 19