Dalaran

Aug 14 [RUST] 10/10M SELLING MYTHIC GULDAN/MOUNT Looking to sell fullclear of Mythic with 10/10M + mount from Gul'dan. This is the LAST WEEK to receive "Cutting Edge Mythic Gul'Dan" feat of strength as well. This isn't cheap, and don't inquire if you aren't serious. Bonq#1355Bonqers3 Aug 14
Aug 14 [A]<Armani> 4/9 H ToS DPS NEEDED <Armani> is a casual ALLIANCE guild on the DALARAN SERVER that is currently seeking Heroic ToS ready DPS (preferably with healing off-specs). We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 6pm to 9pm ET and we are currently at 4/9 H ToS. Our guild is for those that casually play the game, but still enjoy raiding semi-high content. We focus on non-drama, friendly game play with acceptance for all who desire to raid and put in the work to learn mechanics and take/apply constructive class advice. Please have DBM & Discord, as we heavily use these for guidance and communication. At the moment, we are hunter and priest heavy and for loot purposes, are not looking to recruit these classes for raiding, however we invite everyone to join our guild as we have no level or class restrictions. Visit our website: WWW.ARMANI.WOWALLIANCES.COM Please let me know if you are interested :) Thanks!Juvilee0 Aug 14
Aug 14 (A) H TOS 5/9 weekend raiding L4 Healers <Ethereal Exiles> 9/9 N TOS, 5/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for heals for our heroic team. We are looking for players that want to clear and progress through content yet still have fun. We want all kinds of players from social or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team, we do have dps, hps requirements, and require discord/ DBM. We run reg TOS for alts and those that may not be on the progression team on Monday nights 8 pm. We are a progression guild and want to have fun without drama. We do lottery , keystones, transmog, and more. Progression core team Raid Times are EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm... battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 Aug 14
Aug 13 [A] LF 2 Good Healers Ethereal Exiles is a guild searching for good healers for our raid team. We are currently 5/9 H ToS with a full clear on N. We raid on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time). While we are primarily a raiding guild we do except players of all lvls/skill for people just looking for a social aspect to there game or to make friends and run keystones with. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106. I look forward to hearing from you :)Desolàtion0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Gumdrops Late Night Guild LF More Gumdrops is a newly created guild mainly consisting of people who have raided together throughout the years. We are looking to have some fun and progress through some bosses at the same time. We are currently looking to pick up a few more dps and a healer or two to get a solid group going! Any and all people are accepted of course of all specs. We use discord for our voice chat purposes Raid Times: Thursday/Saturday 10:30 pm - 1:00 am EST Progression: 9/9 N 3/9 H Contact us in game if you're interested! Sweets#1334 Merc#1377Azshunter5 Aug 13
Aug 13 Rank 1 Players Selling M+ 15 Keys! Rank 1 Players: Now selling carries! We are a group of friends who have been selling 5-man content for years (See bottom of post for previous feedback)! Our group always has a blast and we can't wait to make some new friends! (Multiple players in the current top 20 for Mythic+ Scores in the world!) You will be asked to trade the gold right before the last boss we ask for nothing up front! Prices: Level 15 Completion Only: 220k Level 15 In Time (Keystone Master) : 280k (2-3 Pieces of loot drop per run) Level 0-14 or 16+ contact us! Specials: If you would like to do a duo carry or want to buy multiple runs please contact me and we can work out a discounted price! Contact Info: Add my battletag: Deathlobsta#1397 Or whisper/mail me in game! Deathlobsta-Dalaran More about us! Our group proudly sold over 2000 challenge mode carries during Warlords of Draenor and Mist of Pandaria expansions here is a link to our previous forum posts where you can see customer feedback in the comments! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743224833#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743224833?page=3 Disclaimer: We only sell for gold on Dalaran Alliance, the only other payment that would be considered are mounts or expensive in game items! We have and always will sell our carries within the Terms of Service! Thanks for taking the time to read our post see you soon!Cutielobsta1 Aug 13
Aug 13 7/9H Recruiting! Hello All! NEED COMMUNITY MEMBERS & RAIDERS! Don't have to raid to find a good home, we want all at Exodus-Earthen Ring. It's time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let's enjoy it! Raid: * Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After * Start having fun while raiding! * Always going for AotC - Active discord * 4+ years of raiding with only 3 raids cancelled from attendance back in WoD * Roster of 18 - Looking to add more all the way up to 30 thanks to flex raiding! * You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! Community: * Non-Raiders also welcome! I have some member asking to start getting some Mythic + groups going! Help us start! * Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets! * PvP - Want to get a team started for BG's or Arena - Help us get started! * Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts! We would love to have you join our team/community as we journey through Azeroth. AotC in all content since WoD released flex raiding and you can count on getting it every content in the future. We are a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious in that we aim for AotC every content and some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we aren't at each other’s throats, swearing, yelling etc. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. We have many members who can help read logs if needed and give tips and pointers on what to improve. It's all about having each other’s back and continue to sponsor a fun place to see content! Info: Exodus-EarthenRing (9/9N 7/9H) has many members of our guild that have played since Vanilla together and traveled across Azeroth in varying guilds and competitive levels. We came back to our home guild, Exodus, in 2013 and have been raiding together ever since. We would love to have you call Exodus your next home. Be a part of AotC, flexible scheduling, and fun raids! Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST Note: 8:30-9:00 invites, 1st pull at 9:00. This is flex scheduling! Meaning if you want to go all 3 nights that's great! If even just 1 or 2 nights works, pick the nights that work best for you. For us it is just about having a great long term home that you don't have to worry about falling apart and not being there when you get back :) If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out! Talk with you soon! :+: Smushiz :+: Btag: Smushiz#1660 Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response) Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com Who we are: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1992998 Our Roster: http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2151828 GM: Smushiz Officers: Spahfee, Evertai, Ebalin, Aroghma, MehkfeeSmushiz1 Aug 13
Aug 12 ( A) Weekend raid team looking for healers <Ethereal Exiles> 9/9 N TOS, 5/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for heals for our heroic team. We are looking for players that want to clear and progress through content yet still have fun. We want all kinds of players from social or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team, we do have dps, hps requirements, and require discord/ DBM. We run reg TOS for alts and those that may not be on the progression team on Monday nights 8 pm. We are a progression guild and want to have fun without drama. We do lottery , keystones, transmog, and more. Progression core team Raid Times are EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm... battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Selling daily M+15 carries! Hello everyone! Gearing your character causing you frustration? If yes, we have the solution. Usually to get into random raid pug groups you either need an iLevel much greater than what the raid drops, AOTC, and good warcraftlogs. A little much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we're here? We have been providing Kil’jaeden kills and Mythic 15 carries since the first week of ToS. For those wondering, we are only taking gold in most realms. If we don't take your realm, then we potentially transfer you to a carrier who takes gold on your realm How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/x5D6sjeStepfather0 Aug 12
Aug 12 ... ...Kornbredkhan63 Aug 12
Aug 12 (A) 912 Mage LF Weekend Raiding guild Hello ! I've been a raider off and on throughout my wow life, and looking to get back into progression raiding. I know how to show up on time, with flasks potions and food. I'm very familiar with my class and willing to learn and preemptively study strategies for progression raiding. Looking for a group of raiding buddies who mainly raid on the weekends, Thanks !Suedé5 Aug 12
Aug 12 926 Bear Tank LFG Giving this another shot. Here goes... I'm in the market for a new guild. The one I'm currently in isn't bad, just not as active as I would like. I'm looking for a good group of people who are active, social, and engaged. Ones who enjoy community as much as content, with a healthy and active chat, as well as a presence in game. While this is important, so is continued progress through said content. I enjoy doing dungeons, I like questing, I like grinding, and I enjoy raiding. So, I'm hunting for the best of both worlds. A little about me? Well, currently 9/9N and 8/9H ToS, with roughly 40 pulls on H KJ. I've achieved AoTC on every raid tier of the expansion thus far and would like to put that nail in KJ's coffin too. Currently 926 ilvl with several legendaries. 59 traits in the artifact and plugging away at more. If Mythic is something you're aiming for or already working on, then that works for me, and is something I want to step into and start working on as well. Horde, Alliance, doesn't really matter. But if Alliance, the mojo needs to be there if I am to realm and faction change, but it's not out of the question. Ideal times are 9pm-Whenever, EST. Any day generally works, and 6-9 hrs/ wk is preferred though maybe another day is feasible if really needed. So, anyone interested? Hit me up on my BTag, or drop me an invite on Discord. Tags listed below. Thanks! BTag: BigDaddy#13995 Discord: Monsta!#9577Damonsta0 Aug 12
Aug 12 [A] 912 Disc Priest Healer lf Raid Guild. Hello, I'm looking for an active adultish raid guild to raid with. I'm a little behind on progression as I'm a re roll ( Used to be a Mistweaver 8/9H but got bored with it ) but I assure you that I do know the fights. I'm looking for a group that is serious about raiding but is socially active with each other as well. I'm not into needlessly large guilds as I prefer to actually get to know the people I play with. Nothing against large guilds and the people in them, they just aren't my tempo. I can raid most nights except Sundays ( Game of Thrones , Just sayin' ) And have the ability to actually show up on time to raids. I will bubble everyone except that one grumpy hunter that knows everything and will be a positive addition to any raid team. Hit me up in game if you want to talk and please Alliance guilds only, I don't want to go horde. Thank you and happy raiding. PS If your guild is bringing 5 healers to a 13 man raid group and running personal loot for progression and you feel that wanting to be good at the class you play makes me a bad person somehow, then your guild isn't for me. Please keep that in mind. Thank you and have a wonderful day.Oeso8 Aug 12
Aug 11 [A] Multiple players looking for a new home Have about 5-8 people of differing roles who are possibly looking for a new home on Dalaran. We would like to raid in a chill environment preferably 2 days per week in the evenings. I know fitting this many people into one raid group is probably a big ask but just getting into a guild with some good chill people would be a great start. Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon :)Hamburgers9 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] Weekend Raiding Guild LR Healers Ethereal Exiles is a guild searching for good healers for our raid team. We are currently 4/9 H ToS with a full clear on N. We raid on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time). While we are primarily a raiding guild we do except players of all lvls/skill for people just looking for a social aspect to there game or to make friends and run keystones with. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106. I look forward to hearing from you :)Desolàtion0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Solid healers <Ethereal Exiles> We are recruiting solid healers for our progression team in H TOS. We are relatively new and we have normal TOS on farm with 4/9H completion. Our raid nights are Fridays and Saturdays from 8-11:30pm. We also run mythic+ and an occasional legacy raid for transmog. Please contact me in game or through my battle tag Antonio#1228. Looking forward to chatting with you.Rísen1 Aug 11
Aug 11 Regime Raid Saturday Night Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let the Dalaran Server know that <Regime> does a normal ToS Run every Saturday Night starting at 8 PM Server. Many of our main core raiders come for the weekend raid (either on their main or alts) making it a fun time for all and an enjoyable Saturday night. If you are an experienced raider, someone just starting to raid, or interested in joining the guild, it is a good way to check us out and have fun with some awesome folks at the same time. If you would like to come please send me, Kürlaf, an in game mail or you can add me to b-net Moose#11226Kürlaf0 Aug 11
Aug 11 914 Resto Druid Hello! My name is Purplemanz. I'm a very social player and looking to explore my raiding options. I would like to get into mythic progression for tomb. I'm an experienced raid leader with about a year behind me of raid leading between guilds and pugs and everything in between. Before I get into guild things, let me tell you about myself! I love to have fun and interact with people in the game and would love to find a raiding team that fits a weekend schedule that is late night but not too late night for me. I love to heal, as I have played this character the most and found it the most entertaining. What I look for in a guild is the kind of atmosphere where people say hello when you log on, bye when you log off, congratulations to achievements; just plain courteous things. What I don't look for is a toxic, judgmental environment. I have raid led pugs into Kil'jaeden. My current heroic progress is 3/9H, downing the first two bosses and Harjatan. I am qualified to be an officer as I have in many guilds in the past. I would be active on voice chat and guild chat as well as very social. I'm looking for Friday/Saturday raid times, as this would fit me best. Afternoon works but nighttime raids are better. I'm not at all a hardcore player, if I had to describe my gameplay in one word it would be semi-casual. I'd love to explore my options, so if you have a guild that fits my accommodations then please post your contact info below and I will get back to you. TLDR: I'm a 914 resto druid looking for a Friday/Saturday weekend raiding guild. I have officer experience and love social enviorments! evanb4fun#1967Purplemanz3 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H] Druid 921 Tank/915 Healer I'm currently in Paradigm Shift and xferred to Dalaran to join them. Unfortunately, we miscommunicated to each other that the intentions was to go into Mythic Raiding. I have no interest in that. I do recommend Paradigm Shift to other people btw. I am a tank at heart but I don't mind healing. You'll miss out on my true abilities if I'm not tanking for you. I'm looking for a casual to semi-hardcore guild that has interest in Heroic Raiding. I'm currently 8 of H ToS and have up to H KJ phase 3 tanking experience. Please read my original post as I may or may not be a fit for your guild. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757677673?page=1#post-5Jamvanta1 Aug 11
Aug 11 (A) Weekend raiding guild Fri-Sat 8pm-11pm Alliance : <Ethereal Exiles> We are 10/10 H NH and now 9/9 N TOS, 4/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for range DPS and heals for heroic team. We are looking for players at want to clear and progress through content. We want all kinds of players from social only to those that want to do keystones weekly or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team we do have dps, hps requirements, and discord/ DBM. Fun stuff on non raid nights include transmog runs, farming groups, Mythic keys,lottery, and more Raid Times EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 Aug 11
Aug 11 907 Resto druid looking for a home. Resto druid looking for a raiding guild that needs me. No kids/no drama please. Mature older players prefered. Thank you for your consideration!Shaldyn4 Aug 11
Aug 11 Transfer Looking for casual raiding guild Hey I'm looking to transfer to Dalaran and would like to join a raiding guild right away. I'm recently returning to wow after being away for about 3 months and would need some bringing up to speed but I catch on quick. I primarily tank with my pally but I can fill most any role if asked. Onetrillion#1705 Send me a message if you want to talk! :)Armitron1 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] The Tombstone 9/9N 8/9H Hey, There do you work weird hours, Have trouble finding a Late Raiding Guild, Well your in Luck The tombstone is Recruiting for our Late raid, Which we raid from 1:15 am to 4:15 am Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are Currently 9/9N and 8/9H, We are a Fast progressing guild, Fun and exciting atmosphere. We provide guild Repairs, and Flasks planning on going into mythic We are Currently Looking for: 1 Healer 2 ranged Dps, and 1 Tank, So if Your interested in Joining a Great and fun Group of raiders, and want some Phat loots, Message Kenadorl, Wacheneide, In game for more info,Kenadorl4 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] Regime Recruiting 7/9H Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 7/9H Current Needs: Unholy/Frost Death Knight, Fury/Arms Warrior, Warlock, WW Monk First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review this post to see if we would be a potential fit. Listed above are our current needs for our main raid team. Please note, if your designation is not listed above; do not hesitate to still reach out to any of the officers listed below. Regime is always willing to review any potential candidates as we are consistently attempting to push content and our needs may change. A little history in regards to our guild: All leadership has been playing together since Vanilla and we strive to provide an environment that any individual can feel comfortable. Since we started way back then, our lives have dramatically changed along with our priorities. Prior, I would consider ourselves a bit more hardcore considering we all have server first experience and were proactively committing a large sum of time to the game. Now however, considering we all have families; we identify more as a casual guild. This does not mean we still do not wish to progress though. Our goal is to still see results while enjoying the game for what it is. Proper expectations would be to progress through all Heroic raids at a reasonable pace attempting to get any AOTC achievements. With that being said, if you do wish to inquire more about the guild itself or any of it's officers; please feel free the message any of us. I believe the end time is an hour off, but I figured I would reach out anyways to see if it is a minor issue. I believe both of you would fit in really well with our group. Officer Real IDs: ADDave#1449 (Me) Zartan#1232 Moose#11226 TmeEAM#1566Kired4 Aug 11
Aug 10 (A) Weekend Fri-Sat 8p-11p Raiding guild Alliance : We are 10/10 H NH and now 9/9 N TOS, 4/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for range DPS and heals for heroic team. We are looking for players at want to clear and progress through content. We want all kinds of players from social only to those that want to do keystones weekly or those that are more dedicated to raiding. For those interested in joining the raid team we do have dps, hps requirements, and discord/ DBM. Fun stuff on non raid nights include transmog runs, farming groups, Mythic keys,lottery, and more Raid Times EST Fri and Sat 8:00pm-11:00pm battletags NikkiB#1888 or LazyPeon#11106Ishandì0 Aug 10
Aug 10 <HotP>(Stormrage) Recruiting For Heroic Hello, My name is Health and I am the raid leader for Hand of the Pantheon an Alliance based guild on Stormrage. The guild was formed in Legion with the aspirations to grow into a tight knit family who enjoys doing content together. At this point in time I can assure you that is exactly what we have achieved. If we aren’t raiding together we are doing mythics or simply just hanging out. We like to take raiding seriously, but have fun while playing and not just smash our heads against walls. Mistakes happen but rather than just blaming and yelling at people, we like to take the time and explain why things happened. If you've got questions about your class, raid or something we can actually help, in whatever way we can. We focus on learning together, growing together as a guild. Here is a little bit of info about our Raid team: Raiding Schedule: - Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm - 1am Est - 10/10 Heroic NH - 9/9 Normal ToS - Loot council Fair for everyone. Based on biggest upgrade. We are about to start working on our heroic progression. We are a heroic guild with a semi-hardcore goal but a focus on having fun while killing bosses. We are looking to build and grow for the upcoming raid "Antorus the Burning Throne" while finishing our heroic progress on the current "Tomb of Sargeras" raid. Currently we are seeking specific roles and classes but everyone that wants to join our community has a place in our guild and raid team should you choose to join us. We want our members to play what they enjoy the most, what they feel most comfortable playing with. It doesn't matter if is the best spec, class or role. Play what you love! Here are some of the classes and roles we seek. - Heals • Restoration Druid • Holy Paladin • Restoration Shaman • Discipline Priest - DPS • Mage • Boomkin • Priest • Demon Hunter • Warrior • Death Knight • Rogue • Elemental/Enhancement Shaman • Monk Also at this moment we have a possible tank spot open. This are the classes we seek for our tank position. • Monk • Death Knight • Druid • Warrior What we have to offer: - A tight knit community that has a family atmosphere. - An opportunity to grow with a group of people and progress through Legion and upcoming expansions together. - A serious but fun raiding environment Once again we are looking for people to join our raid team but everyone that has an interest to join our community is welcome to do so, it doesn't matter if you do PvP, pet battles, World quest, level alts or just hang out on discord. You have a place in our guild! We would love to have you as a part of our team and family. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. My Battle Tag is Deuteros#1314 just send a request and we would love to chat with you. Sincerely, HealthHealth4 Aug 10
Aug 10 <Mighty Fortress> looking for more Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild who are always looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal & heroic EN, normal NH & currently doing Heroic NH. We are also working on our progression of the Tomb of Sargeras where we are 8/9N. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. We have players of all ages and from across the country. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not the gear, loot and item levels. Real life comes first so there is no pressure or requirement that you have to be online or show up for whatever the guild may be doing. We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome, Tykshot, Mousiekins and Mayflÿ for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! Aggroe Amorebekka#1324 https://mighty-fortress.netAggroeless0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Returning player LF guild HI, I am a very experienced returning player. My account was stolen so I have to start over. I am looking for a guild to join for chat and dungeons. I am going to buy the expansion soon. So far in two days I have a level 10 warrior, level 8 mage, level 7 shaman, and level 7 hunter. It took my 2 hours 20 mins to get to level 10.Recklash3 Aug 10
Aug 9 <A> tlc - Looking For Raiders Hey everyone, <tlc> is looking for some members to fill up our ranks. Gear isn't as important as dedication to us, as we can get you the gear to catch up. We're looking for raiders who are self reliant, able to pug M+ keystones as well as run with guilds. We are looking for new raiders that have 3-5+ Concordance in their main spec weapon who have some experience with raiding mythic and heroic. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-12 with optional raids some Sundays (Usually old tier content for mounts / achievements or normal/heroic clean up). Message or send ingame mail to Seksii, Sibelius or Roserlie for more information.Seksii0 Aug 9
Aug 9 H <Heart> 9/9/H Looking for Mythic Raiders <Heart> is Recruiting! <Heart> has formed a solid Mythic raiding core that is moving quickly through Tomb! We have a laid back raid atmosphere but expect personal responsibility and high performance. Our atmosphere is very welcoming and we accept people with open arms as a part of the family. Our Mythic progress this tier has hit some roadblocks with losing some core raiders due to normal summer issues and real life changes. But we are rebuilding now and hope to hit mythic hard again very soon. Currently 7/7 M EN (Cutting Edge!), 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 9/9 H ToS (AoTC)! Recruiting: Ranged dps (mages highest priority) Healers (monk, druid, priest) This list is not limited, we consider applications from any class! Details/Requirements: Discord. Personal Loot Raids are Tues/Thursday 7:00-9:30pm EST. Good attendance. 910+ Item Level. Minimum 52 traits in main spec Artifact. 700k+ Single Target DPS. Appropriate consumable use at all times for progression. Fully enchanted and gemmed gear. Knowledge of your stat priority. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please contact Desks-Dalaran (Desk#1816 on battle.net) or Tagorg-Dalaran! We look forward to hearing from you!Desks1 Aug 9
Aug 9 LF casual raiding guild I'm new to Dalaran server and looking to for a good group of people to run content with. Haven't done much raiding this expac outside of lfr but want to hit the ground running on this toon. Late evening is the best time for me for raiding. Should have this guy up and going soon. Thanks in advance.Spàzz2 Aug 9
Aug 8 [A] Weekend Raiding Guild Ethereal Exiles is a guild searching for good healer for our raid team. We are currently 4/9 H ToS with a full clear on N. We raid on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time). While we are primarily a raiding guild we do except players of all lvls/skill for people just looking for a social aspect to there game or to make friends and run keystones with. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106. I look forward to hearing from you :)Desolàtion0 Aug 8
Aug 8 nvm nvmTinkerizmo0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Drunken Rejects horde pvp guild looking to recruit pvp players all skill levels to run pvp content bgs 2v2 3v3 an so onRottenreject0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Drunken Rejects pvp guild horde Drunken Rejects is a brand new pvp guild looking to recruit pvp players for all pvp content need all as just 2 of us started this guild looking to make this a great pvp guild welcomeing all skill levels new to pvp thats fine we will teach if you willing to learn looking for adult laid back friendly players who love to pvp we can run other content too like mythic +dungeons an such if we get a solid team if interested pst me in game or on hereRottenreject0 Aug 8
Aug 8 [A] LF Newbie Friendly Guild EDIT: Found a guild.Mannardan0 Aug 8
Aug 7 LF 18+ casual fun guild :) Hello guys! I am in search of a new alliance guild for my druid to join. Preferably 18+, with fun people to do casual mythics with :D Please let me know/add me or whatnot to chat. OKIE byeeeLïttleqüeen4 Aug 7
Aug 7 890 Balance Druid LF Guild As the title suggests, I'm looking for a guild. It's been a few years since I have raided but I'm really looking forward to giving it a shot here in Legion. Most of my characters are alliance but horde is definitely an option as well. Preferably something between 8pm-12 am server and not on wed.Allerys5 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] 875+ Drood looking for Raid Experience Long time player, looking to learn how to raid, as well as looking to make friends. Most experience as tank, looking to learn how to DPS while I learn the fights if necessary. Ultimate goal to understand the fights and mechanics better and go back to full time tanking. Looking for a Boomkin Mentor and/or Guardian Mentor. Zero Mythic+ or raid experience, always been in casual guilds. I also have a 110 BM hunter (not married to the spec) and 110 Prot PaladinWinnibelle0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Tank LFG for first Kil'Jaeden kill tonight I'm at Kil'Jaeden in normal Tomb of Sargeras and would ideally like to get him down before reset. I've watched numerous videos, but they can only help so much until I actually do the Kil'Jaeden fight and get some experience in it. If there are any groups forming tonight that are also learning the Kil'Jaeden fight or will be tolerant of people learning the fights, please feel free to add me at Dem#1587 or reply here if you are in need of a tank. I'll most likely be available anytime this evening, except between 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. I also have Discord and would have no problem joining a server for voice communication. Thanks!Demoryan0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Transfer LF Guild 890 Pally and a friend 884 Dh looking for a casual raiding,dungeon and pvp guild to transfer to from uldaman.Fallensoulx5 Aug 6
Aug 6 Hard Problem to explain Well, I got into wow during Draenor (kinda played before but not really) and met an awesome guild. We were like family, everyone helped each other and it was awesome. But....eventually the higher ups started making it all about them and kicked some of our best people just because they disagreed. I was on this end. So I guess I'm looking for a casual guild/family that does progressive raiding. I'm not the best in the world, but I will do my best and am willing to wipe and get back up and try again! I'm starting college classes again soon but that didn't stop me from raiding the last 2 semesters lol. So yeah, I hope you will consider me, and honestly just trying to lift this heavy heart. Thank you for your time.Hariman6 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A]WipesOnTrash LF DPS <Wipes on Trash> 9/9N 3/9H is currently recruiting experienced, mature DPS for Heroic Raiding,possibly mythic raiding if we have the numbers. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use Discord If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentUnladylike0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A] If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A]<Begin Again> Recruiting All! Hey all, <Begin Again> is a newly formed Guild on Dalaran, filled with a small amount of new players, or veterans who wanted a fresh start. We're a casual leveling guild, with most members below 110, just taking our time and enjoying what all WoW has to offer. If you're looking for a chill group of people to quest with, or queue dungeons with, or just hang out with while you level up, this is the right place for you. No requirements other than a friendly attitude are necessary. At some point down the road, once enough people have hit 110, we may start helping each other gear up and tackle some Mythics or Raids, but for the time being, just take it easy and have fun playing the game. Guild has a Discord, if you prefer to contact that way, just go ahead and message Calistilaigh#4787, and I should be able to answer any questions you may have.Aluxria0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for a horde guild I have a 45 troll feral druid in-which I'm looking for a good place to call home for her. I'm casual at most but enjoy being around a postive bunch.Leafmealone3 Aug 6
Aug 6 901 Ilvl Havoc LF Weekend ToS Guild I Have raided since TBC, R rated tongue but doesn't toxic/flame. Just looking for content. Also have heavy pvp experience. As soon as get my gold farm up/get situated with the guild I can play whatever roles are required. I have a geared Warrior/Druid/Shaman off server. Weekday's are busy for me (RL and such) I only typically free "5-9" PM EST but on the weekends I have a free schedule Friday-Sunday Add me on battletag, or send me recruitment info/contact info here No I have no problems conforming to guild standards, voice programs, add ons, loot etc etc. 100% I just really want to enjoy weekly content again with no bull. dantedarkly#1975Dantedarkly3 Aug 6
Aug 6 LF active casual raid guild Soooo......our GL and all the officers of <Skeletons in the Closet> up and left going to another guild leaving all of us "non-officer" types to slowly rot under an umbrella we can do nothing about. With that said I am obviously looking for a new home and am hoping that someone can find some room for me. I enjoy raiding, dungeons, pvp - pretty much everything. I was a hardcore raider up until Pandaland (which I left to take a break) and would love an opportunity to earn a spot on a reg team (I am Vengeance DH) I absolutely have no issue with wiping for hours on end to learn boss mechanics if need be ( I really like the hardmodes) I try to be as social a\nd helpful as I can (as well as time permitting). Please hit me up in game or leave me a message here if you feel I may be a fit/asset to your guild. Thanks in advance for any responses.Eventiine6 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] A very active druid tank As the title says, I'm always on due to work from home. I've played WoW since almost the beginning and have played many mmos for about 20 years now. My own interview below.... What are you looking for? A sociable guild that's respectful and not full of elitistjerks. I know what a pain they can be because I used to be one years ago. As I got older, I learned friendship and positivity went a long way. How do you tank? I've played every tank class except for Monk & DH. I have the attitude of charge in take aggro for the team. Proper placement of mobs such as LoS, CC, move out of stuff on ground and most importantly face them away from party. What do you want out of a guild? Don't be a jerk really. I don't mind cussing at the game every now and then. But don't yell at people because they're bad. We all have potential to be better players. No one has shown or trained them. Did I mention that I'm very active throughout the week? So I would like my guild to be sociable and active on running stuff. Have you really played WoW that much? Yes, this is my 2nd account with almost every class again leveled up. Do you have any other skills as a druid? I can heal as a druid, not the best at it though. I usually come in at 2nd or 3rd. I'm much better as a Holy Priest. I'm waiting for the kitty cat changes to pop so I can pounce at people and mobs again! Other toons that you're good at? Assassination Rogue was the first character that I leveled. Don't screw me over, I will stab you. Was trained by an elitestjerk Hunter back in the day. I'm currently working on BM Hunter right now since my druid is in a good place for now. What's your current content downed so far? Ahead of the Curve achievements. All of N ToS and 8 H ToS bosses downed. I'm not interested in doing Mythic Raiding. So you're looking for a casual guild? I thought a casual guild would fit my needs but apparantly not. I've become so active in WoW again that I need people to run with and do stuff. I'm guessing a semi to hardcore guild will fit my needs. Not really interested in doing Mythic raiding but I really don't mind either. Current ilvl? Really?!? It's about player skill...I've seen a priest healer heal an entire 20 man raid all by himself(not me). But if you must know, click my profile. I'm usually in tank 920 and healer 915. I need the legendary shoulders on heals but already have the trinket. Have 4 piece from ToS already on both healer and tank. So how are you on most of the time? I'm an IT technician that only works when stuff breaks. Do you plan on playing WoW for a while? Oh yes, I want to go fight the old Gods now that has been hinted. This exp pack has not been very alt friendly so I'm working on my alts. Once I feel like an alt is in a good enough place to move on to another alt, so yeah.... Are you just one faction only? Nope, my toons are currently split in half between ally and horde. Problem is that they're on different servers from playing for so long with friends. Ever Raid lead or assist? Yep, I'm very detailed oriented and consider FatbossTV the best on learning everything. I've lead people through heroics with no problems and adjusted tactics when necessary.Jamvanta6 Aug 6
Aug 6 Ghost Walkers Heroic Progression We're a casual guild that has a core looking to progress into heroic ToS. We're 8/9N and 2/9H in ToS. We have some open spots due to people needing breaks and whatnot that we are looking to fill. Our guild has many different people that run many different things from old transmog runs to M+ to new raids. Our core raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 9-12pm Server(EST). You can contact me (Raid Leader) on btag, Canwell#1275 if interested in joining our casual guild. Looking forward to hearing from you!Cãbbãgepãtch0 Aug 6