Dalaran

Aug 6 [A] If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A]<Begin Again> Recruiting All! Hey all, <Begin Again> is a newly formed Guild on Dalaran, filled with a small amount of new players, or veterans who wanted a fresh start. We're a casual leveling guild, with most members below 110, just taking our time and enjoying what all WoW has to offer. If you're looking for a chill group of people to quest with, or queue dungeons with, or just hang out with while you level up, this is the right place for you. No requirements other than a friendly attitude are necessary. At some point down the road, once enough people have hit 110, we may start helping each other gear up and tackle some Mythics or Raids, but for the time being, just take it easy and have fun playing the game. Guild has a Discord, if you prefer to contact that way, just go ahead and message Calistilaigh#4787, and I should be able to answer any questions you may have.Aluxria0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for a horde guild I have a 45 troll feral druid in-which I'm looking for a good place to call home for her. I'm casual at most but enjoy being around a postive bunch.Leafmealone3 Aug 6
Aug 6 901 Ilvl Havoc LF Weekend ToS Guild I Have raided since TBC, R rated tongue but doesn't toxic/flame. Just looking for content. Also have heavy pvp experience. As soon as get my gold farm up/get situated with the guild I can play whatever roles are required. I have a geared Warrior/Druid/Shaman off server. Weekday's are busy for me (RL and such) I only typically free "5-9" PM EST but on the weekends I have a free schedule Friday-Sunday Add me on battletag, or send me recruitment info/contact info here No I have no problems conforming to guild standards, voice programs, add ons, loot etc etc. 100% I just really want to enjoy weekly content again with no bull. dantedarkly#1975Dantedarkly3 Aug 6
Aug 6 LF active casual raid guild Soooo......our GL and all the officers of <Skeletons in the Closet> up and left going to another guild leaving all of us "non-officer" types to slowly rot under an umbrella we can do nothing about. With that said I am obviously looking for a new home and am hoping that someone can find some room for me. I enjoy raiding, dungeons, pvp - pretty much everything. I was a hardcore raider up until Pandaland (which I left to take a break) and would love an opportunity to earn a spot on a reg team (I am Vengeance DH) I absolutely have no issue with wiping for hours on end to learn boss mechanics if need be ( I really like the hardmodes) I try to be as social a\nd helpful as I can (as well as time permitting). Please hit me up in game or leave me a message here if you feel I may be a fit/asset to your guild. Thanks in advance for any responses.Eventiine6 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] A very active druid tank As the title says, I'm always on due to work from home. I've played WoW since almost the beginning and have played many mmos for about 20 years now. My own interview below.... What are you looking for? A sociable guild that's respectful and not full of elitistjerks. I know what a pain they can be because I used to be one years ago. As I got older, I learned friendship and positivity went a long way. How do you tank? I've played every tank class except for Monk & DH. I have the attitude of charge in take aggro for the team. Proper placement of mobs such as LoS, CC, move out of stuff on ground and most importantly face them away from party. What do you want out of a guild? Don't be a jerk really. I don't mind cussing at the game every now and then. But don't yell at people because they're bad. We all have potential to be better players. No one has shown or trained them. Did I mention that I'm very active throughout the week? So I would like my guild to be sociable and active on running stuff. Have you really played WoW that much? Yes, this is my 2nd account with almost every class again leveled up. Do you have any other skills as a druid? I can heal as a druid, not the best at it though. I usually come in at 2nd or 3rd. I'm much better as a Holy Priest. I'm waiting for the kitty cat changes to pop so I can pounce at people and mobs again! Other toons that you're good at? Assassination Rogue was the first character that I leveled. Don't screw me over, I will stab you. Was trained by an elitestjerk Hunter back in the day. I'm currently working on BM Hunter right now since my druid is in a good place for now. What's your current content downed so far? Ahead of the Curve achievements. All of N ToS and 8 H ToS bosses downed. I'm not interested in doing Mythic Raiding. So you're looking for a casual guild? I thought a casual guild would fit my needs but apparantly not. I've become so active in WoW again that I need people to run with and do stuff. I'm guessing a semi to hardcore guild will fit my needs. Not really interested in doing Mythic raiding but I really don't mind either. Current ilvl? Really?!? It's about player skill...I've seen a priest healer heal an entire 20 man raid all by himself(not me). But if you must know, click my profile. I'm usually in tank 920 and healer 915. I need the legendary shoulders on heals but already have the trinket. Have 4 piece from ToS already on both healer and tank. So how are you on most of the time? I'm an IT technician that only works when stuff breaks. Do you plan on playing WoW for a while? Oh yes, I want to go fight the old Gods now that has been hinted. This exp pack has not been very alt friendly so I'm working on my alts. Once I feel like an alt is in a good enough place to move on to another alt, so yeah.... Are you just one faction only? Nope, my toons are currently split in half between ally and horde. Problem is that they're on different servers from playing for so long with friends. Ever Raid lead or assist? Yep, I'm very detailed oriented and consider FatbossTV the best on learning everything. I've lead people through heroics with no problems and adjusted tactics when necessary.Jamvanta6 Aug 6
Aug 6 Ghost Walkers Heroic Progression We're a casual guild that has a core looking to progress into heroic ToS. We're 8/9N and 2/9H in ToS. We have some open spots due to people needing breaks and whatnot that we are looking to fill. Our guild has many different people that run many different things from old transmog runs to M+ to new raids. Our core raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 9-12pm Server(EST). You can contact me (Raid Leader) on btag, Canwell#1275 if interested in joining our casual guild. Looking forward to hearing from you!Cãbbãgepãtch0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H]<Gods of the Fall> We are a very friendly guild that recently completed a realm transfer and are looking for new members. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who also has a very social atmosphere. We generally have several people on the Curse/Twitch client as well as on WoW every day after 7PM EST that will be willing to do things with other guild members. We understand that not everyone is fully geared and are willing to help those individuals get to a point where we can bring them along for Heroic and Mythic raids but do want to start to clear Heroic and Mythic as soon as we can. * Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Friday/Sunday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST for progression. Saturdays 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST Flex night * Progression 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV 10/10 H NH We are a PvE guild wanting to continue our progression. *If you wish to raid with us on progression nights you must download and install the Curse/Twitch client for voice comms and you must have DBM or BigWigs. You do not have to talk but you do have to be there to listen for callouts.* We are looking for respectful and courteous people that will treat others the way they would wish to be treated. **Top Priority Openings** * Range: Elemental Shaman, Fire Mage, Beast Master * Melee: Enhancement, Feral, Frost Death Knight *Will take most individuals regardless of openings*Syrelada5 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A] <Not Quite Right> Recruiting! <Not Quite Right> is recruiting additional members to complete our core raiding team. About us: We are a group of friends that have played with each other (Giggity) since Cataclysm. We are described best as a semi-hardcore attitude with a casual schedule. With that being said, we are looking for a few exceptional dps/healers to join our progression team. Raid Times: W/Th 10pm – 1am EST Progression Days Sun 10pm - 1am EST Alt Run Recruitment Needs: Healers – Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid Ranged DPS – Boomkin/Resto OS, Elemental Shaman Melee DPS – Havoc Demon Hunter, Arms/Fury Warrior, Subtlety/Assassination/Combat Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Unholy/Frost Deathknight Any talented players are welcome to apply. Contact Info: For Raiding Recruitment: Sikoru – Sikoru#1340 Akytha – Kadyja#1899 For Casual Recruitment: Lizajane#1447Sikoru0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [A] <Forlorn> 5/9H (10H 3H 7H) LF ALL <Forlorn> is an established guild full of players looking to get phat loot and e-hunnies. Our core raid has played together for years and has retired from hardcore raiding, taking a more relaxed 'mid-core' approach to end-game content. We are currently 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, and 3/9H. We're looking to bring in more awesome people to continue heroic content, make attempts on mythic bosses, and complete current-content meta achievements! On top of raiding and fun atmosphere we also love to PvP and have several competitive M+ groups with some top key pushers. We supply guild repairs, flasks, and food for all raids. Currently looking for: Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healers, and Tanks! Applicants should be 895+ ilvl and have appropriate logs and experience in Heroic Nighthold, however everyone is encouraged to apply as we always consider exceptional applications. Our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 7:30-11pm EST (Server). Alt runs normally take place on Saturday, with M+ and PvP scattered throughout the week. Contact Gilthresa#1593, Nylos#11610, or Morov#11494 for more information!Nylôs21 Aug 6
Aug 4 Fallen Seraphim-Dalaran wants you! Finding a new Guild that fits exactly what you want in a large server can be difficult. My wife and I have been in four or five different guilds over the last year. A while back we decided to make our own Guild. We wanted it to be big enough for people to get runs and not get lost, but to still have that friendly feel. We started out on a great note, but as TOS was getting ready to release some of our higher-level players wanted quicker progression and actually left the realm altogether. It left us wanting to rebuild. We joined a couple different guilds to see how they were, but nothing offered us the friendliness, the camaraderie, and the overall feel that we wanted. So that brings us to today. We want to rebuild, and we want you to join us. All levels, all players, no huge demands. Make our Guild your guild. Officer positions are available Make this Guild what you want it to be. We have a decent amount of achievements, all Bank tabs, and a willingness to help. Add me on battlenet darkdrogon#1188.Darkdrogon1 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 3 WTS Gladiator Sanctum Titles Now that Legion has arrived getting the Gladiator Sanctum Titles seem like an imposible task. We are here to offer you the following titles for a fair amount of gold and the shortest time possible. Titles: - The Manslayer/The Orcslayer - Terror Tushui/Huojin's Fall - Worgen Hunter/Killer of Kezan - Dwarfstalker/Death's Stalker - Draenei Destroyer/Slayer of Sin'dorei - The Butcher/Gnomebane - Scourge of the Kaldorei/Trollhunter If you buy all the titles you'll be able to unlock the title Warlord of Draenor Our runs take no longer than half an hour for each title. Contacts If you are interested in doing a purchase, please message one of the following: Snypah#1436 Raf#1556Snyppah1 Aug 3
Aug 3 924 DH 924/sham needs <h> raid guild 9/9h 924 DH 925 enhance shaman 918 rouge looking for serious horde raiding guild 9/9h also have a 914 ret, and a couple 910 plus alts. I main the dh and rouge but rotate heavily the shaman and ret pally can run any of these roles i need a serious raiding guild looking to progress into mythic please hit me up let me know if any guilds are interested 9/ h thanks btag enemeone#1550Azrenn2 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H] <Plan B> recruiting for H ToS <Plan B> is looking for one or two healers and some DPS to expand our raid team from 10 to 15 players. Currently 4/9 H. Raid times are Tues 830-1030 EST and Thurs 9-11 EST If interested you can add me on bnet: Ddashmatt#11105 Discord will be used for communications during and outside of raids.Belarthorict0 Aug 3
Aug 2 LF Raiding Guild 910 MM Hunter 910 MM Hunter LF raiding and mythic plus guild. Have 4 toons above 890 and plan to have a lot more so I want a guild that likes to raid a lot even for there alts.Carninbanage1 Aug 2
Aug 2 [A] Weekend Raiding Guild Ethereal Exiles is a guild searching for good healers/ranged dps. We are currently 4/9 H ToS with a full clear on N. We raid on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time). While we are primarily a raiding guild we do except players of all lvls/skill for people just looking for a social aspect to there game or to make friends and run keystones with. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106. I look forward to hearing from you :)Desolàtion0 Aug 2
Aug 2 [A] <Triggered> 1/9 M ToS, 9/9 H ToS <Triggered> is an Alliance raiding guild on Dalaran-US. We are currently 9/9 H ToS, 1/9 M ToS, 8/10M NH and are recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We are a semi-casual raiding guild with a goal of cultivating a fun environment while progressing. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Server: Dalaran-US Faction: Alliance Links: WoW Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Triggered/ WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/Dalaran/Triggered/ Application - https://goo.gl/uuyuEM Contact Information: Guild Master: KaySchus#1754 (Butteredbread) Officer: Dameon#1569 (Chitoa) Officer: Velimere#1890 (Jezebella) Recruitment Demand: Tank - Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk Ranged DPS - Boomkin/Warlock (High Demand) Melee DPS - Demon Hunter/Warrior (High Demand) Healer - Holy Pal (High), Resto Druid (Medium), Holy/Disc Priest (High) All skilled players are encouraged to apply Application: Feel free to contact any member of the guild leadership listed above or fill out our application. Please provide logs of any relevant raiding experience. Farm content is currently done on Tuesday and is used for applicants and the guild to feel each other out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to join! Good luck!Butteredbun9 Aug 2
Aug 2 (A) Bear Tank LF Guild 915 Bear Tank LF Guild. I'm 9/9 N ToS and 3/9 H ToS. I know its hard to find a guild that doesn't already have devoted tanks. I prefer to raid on nights T/W/Th 9p-11:30p EST.Windreaper4 Aug 2
Aug 2 Affliction Warlock looking for raiding guild Warlock looking for a home...im 912 ilvl...8/9 N ToS, Aotc Guldan and Helya. I work weekday mornings so I would raid on Friday and sat mainly...other days if its early enough....I think Ive done pretty good for just pugging all these raids but I think I could get even better if I surround myself with some better players. Btag: matthewks#1558 Alt: Protection Paladin 910 as wellUgør2 Aug 2
Aug 2 920 Bear Tank Looking What's up Dalaran? Damonsta here, kinda like Da-Monsta, ya know? Anyway, just wanted to see if there's any guilds out there with a consistent progression and a 6-9 hour a week schedule. Looking for something social, active, and most importantly...awesome. Good folks who make all aspects of the game worthwhile and enjoyable. Bit about me? I've cleared all raids this xpac in Normal and Heroic modes, up to ToS, where I'm currently 9/9N and 7/9H with a few close pulls on Avatar. Should have my full clear of H KJ soon. Ilvl 920, 58 traits in my artifact with a max AK lvl. Both Guardian druid BiS legendaries (survivability and DPS), and a 2 set T20. I enjoy other content besides raiding though. Achievement grinding, mount farming, old content annihilation, PvP (not rated though, not quite at that level yet), and pretty much anything else. Anyway, if there's any interested, hit me up on Discord, or throw me a BTag invite. Discord: Monsta!#9577 BTag: BigDaddy#13995Damonsta2 Aug 2
Aug 2 Looking for a role play guild! My friend and I are looking for a rp guild!Arissaen1 Aug 2
Aug 1 4/9 M Guild LF Resto Druid <Crucible> [H] on Dalaran is searching for more players for our core raid team through mythic ToS. We are a mid-core progression raiding guild with some of the best geared and most experienced players on the server. We currently have high demand for: - Rogues (sub, assassin) - Warlocks (any) - Resto Druids - Mages - Havoc DH - Boomkins However, we will consider exceptional players of any class. Please have up-to-date logs to show officers. Raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 – 12:00 EST Crucible’s Progression - Heroic ToS: 9/9 - Mythic ToS: 4/9 More about us: Crucible was created at Legion launch, but we have grown substantially since our inception. Our founders raided together in previous expansions and even managed server firsts on former challenging content. Our mythic team is comprised of truly exceptional players; we continue to grow and improve with every raid and will undoubtedly persist in that upward trajectory. Great attendance and attitudes are a must for our mythic progression runs. Crucible has an awesome atmosphere; people are always in discord to talk, run M+, PvP or even play other Blizzard games together. We're very close-knit and maintain a family-like atmosphere coupled with tackling challenging content. We hope you will contact any of the officers below if you have any questions about the guild or how we run raid and would also like to extend an invitation to our discord so you can get a feel for our guild environment before you make your decision. Hope to hear from you soon! Contacts Mîder:(Guild Master/Melee Officer)- MythosFreak#1374 Shockîra:(Recruitment/Healing Officer)- Rycyxox#1417 Yunglamp:(Raid Leader/Tanking)- Kumanji#1509 Latkaflippor:(Recruitment/Melee Officer)- Latkaflipper#1481 Eviltenchi: (Ranged Officer) - Eviltenchi#1684 Ezralem: (Ranged Officer) - DemonicYoshi#1299Shockîra13 Aug 1
Aug 1 Insight into rerolling on the server Hey all! Played for many many years, then got burnt out by WoD and sort of had that depressing moment realizing that all the friends you grew to love who played wow no longer do. I still love my main as he's been with me since day one of TBC (rerolled BE because the models were excellent back then. was human before that). However, I am looking to start fresh on a new server (or servers) and am trying to get feedback on server/community health. Dalaran got caught me as high pop and new player recommended. I'd love to re-experience the game with some actual new people (or even really old returners) so this is a plus. also was in the BE start area and i swear 90% of the characters there were from Dal. sorry for the exposition. That said i'm curious. How is the server in general? community pretty nice? did the influx of fresh faces from being "new player rec" actually help/hurt? I am faction indifferent, have been on both sides and will continue that. I am primarily looking for the social aspect of the game. with all the talk over the last year of vanilla wow and my own time away from the game i'm simply looking to be outgoing and meet and do stuff with people again, forge friendships and all that fun stuff again (while obviously questing and leveling). Wouldn't mind casual raiding as well, kinda miss the days or herding cats without lfr. I'll leave it there so I don't go all sappy. sorry for the long post, I'm both hype and nostalgic to be back and actually excited to play, especially if I can do it more than just soloCrais3 Aug 1
Aug 1 Looking for a raid group Tank looking for a raid group. Raid times around 6:30pm-10:00pm EST would be ideal but flexible.Xuljun2 Aug 1
Jul 31 [H] LF a TLPD Camping Group Currently looking for 3 other people to camp the elusive Time-Lost Proto Drake with me. I am willing to camp for however long it takes and come back at any hour that is possible, to kill Vyragosa and eventually tag our TLPD. Let me know if you are willing to offer the same! :)Tyraldien0 Jul 31
Jul 31 <IMPULSE>[H] Recruiting everything!!! <IMPULSE>[H] We are starting from scratch. Anyone is welcome. Our goal is to be the most populated guild on the server. We would like to do multiple raid groups and times. We want to do Mythic + dungeons and grow together as a guild. First raid group will be Friday and Saturday. We want this guild to be a long term guild for people. We want to have a guild of casual players. Any questions you can message me SynChaos#1671 or Ojay#1349. We look forward to hearing from you.Bubblleyumm1 Jul 31
Jul 30 [A] Morning raiding guild? As a person who works the third shift I have a hard time raiding or finding a raiding guild that raids the nights I have off. Im wondering if there is any AM raiding guilds or if anyone would be interested in creating and running a AM guild with me? If so leave a comment here and we can discuss the details like guild name and other important issues.Musaeus0 Jul 30
Jul 30 [A] <Ignition> 8/9H Recruiting <Ignition> is recruiting additional members to complete our mythic team. We are a newly formed progression raiding guild created by people who have extensive raiding backgrounds looking to push mythic content. If you have the desire to push yourself into mythic content and are willing to put the time in for it, we want to talk to you! Raid Times: T/W/Th 8pm - 11pm EST Current Needs: Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Pally RDPS - Boomkin Any talented players are welcome to apply. We like to joke around in discord and have fun while we raid, but we do expect all of our raiders to bring their 'A' game. If you are interested in joining a guild that gets things done and has fun while doing it put a reply or contact one of us in-game or on our discord channel. Contact Info: Noctuzo - Noctuzo#1930 Zeroluck - Indomitus#1229 Links: Discord - https://discord.gg/wtJ7Gb7 Wowprogress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/IgnitionNoctuzo0 Jul 30
Jul 29 LF Raiding Guild/Group Hi, I'd like to join a raiding guild/group I am available at any time on Thursdays and available during the mornings on any other day. This is the first expansion I've done raiding other then LFR, currently i am 7/9 heroic looking to get that AoTc and move on to trying mythic. Hope to hear a response.Ogaz0 Jul 29
Jul 29 <Mighty Fortress> looking for more! Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal and heroic EN, normal NH currently doing Heroic NH. We are also workingon our progression of the Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. We have players of all ages and from across the country. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not so much the gear, loot and item levels (although they are nice :) ) We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome,Tykshot and Mayflÿ for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! Aggroe https://mighty-fortress.netAggroeless0 Jul 29
Jul 28 [A] Outer Haven - Looking for more 3/9 H ToS [A] <Outer Haven> is a Casual Progression guild on the Dalaran server looking for like-minded players to push content and have fun in the process. Raid experience for this expansion is 7/7H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10H NH and 3/9 H ToS. Outer Haven uses Discord for our VoIP program. Raid Times: Thursday 9:00PM-11:00PM ET Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM ET Currently recruiting: Shadow Priest w/ concordance - 900 iLvL Expectations: When raiding Flasks, Potions and Food will be provided by the Guild. Have basic knowledge of your class, know fights, ask questions, be patient and have FUN! For more info, please send and in-game mail or tell to: Unú, Søraka, Pryito, Revivals, Alexía, Dermøgh, Nëcessities, Shiroganë, Starrlia or Caliphas. Or add us as friends to chat. Pryito#1140 Life#1971 Dermogh#1182 Carmis#1218 Irvo#1237Pryito0 Jul 28
Jul 28 [A] <The Dungeonmens> 3/9H We're a group of mostly real-life friends who have been raiding together since Pandaria. Our schedule is light (Mon/Thurs 9 to 11PM Central), but we do get the most out of those hours by researching fights ahead of time and being prepared, on-time (mostly!), and focused. Right now we're 9/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic in Tomb (Goroth, Harjatan, and Sisters). We're pretty laid back; we won't boot you for not being top 1% DPS, but we do expect you to have an idea about what you're doing. We like people who are friendly and willing to learn, and who want a guild that values the people we raid with over getting loot. The guild is relatively small, so there won't be tons of people online at all hours, but we do use Discord and Facebook to coordinate activities outside of raids. We're very understanding about people needing to take care of RL, taking breaks, and that sort of thing, and we're just generally a pleasant group. If you want to find a group that likes each other and gets things done with a minimal time commitment, look no further. We exclusively use personal loot. If it's your drop, it's yours to do with what you want, no questions asked.Onwi0 Jul 28
Jul 27 [A] Descendance 7/9 H Recruiting Tank & DPS Greetings Dalaran, Descendance is looking for a skilled tank and DPS for heroic progression and beyond. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 pm server (EST). We also use the EPGP loot system to distribute loot fairly as it is based on your attendance consistency and eliminates drama. We have a discord server and guild Facebook page which helps foster more of a family environment. Ultimately, we are hoping to push into mythic content so please only reply if you are willing to commit and can perform exceptionally well with your class. Please send Fáwnix (Alt 160 for á) or Iceylance a whisper or in-game mail if interested.Fáwnix0 Jul 27
Jul 27 [A]The Heroes Hierarchy Good morning, Dalaran! The Heroes Hierarchy is a brand new guild to Dalaran. My partner and I have over 12 years experience in the game and have decided to create a progression guild for players looking to be good at the game! We have a huge passion for World Of Warcraft and want to create a community for ambitious WOW players looking to get involved in the higher level content in all sides of the game! We will be facilitating all aspects of the game for players looking to really get the most out of World Of Warcraft! The Heroes Hierarchy will be a VERY inclusive guild with insane amounts of perks and nearly unlimited resources to our main progress members in PVP and PVE groups. ( Gear, food, enchants, repairs, gems, Alt runs, Mounts, pets, gold, anything else) We are currently looking to recruit 3 officers to help up start this from the ground up. We need somebody who is able to take the game serious and be professional when necessary. There are many opportunity's available in starting a new guild, and hope we find some eager players looking to take advantage of them! If you are interested in an officer position and would like to find out more about the guild comment below, Also please contact me @ Ragnaros#1276 I'm looking forward to making a splash in Dalaran and continue to enjoy this game we all love. Happy questing, Everyone!Erodish8 Jul 27
Jul 27 <H> Phased and Confused is recruiting <Phased and Confused> is a small group of experienced raiders forming a raid team for ToS progression. We are new to the server and are currently recruiting all classes and roles. We are not looking to push mythic raiding, we primarily want to have a relaxed environment with progression into Heroic. Our first guild raid was yesterday (sunday) and went 5/9 Normal. We plan to progress fairly quickly once our members get more/better gear. We run mythic +, PVP, and occasionally level alts throughout the week. Our raid times are 8:30 - 10:30 EST. We typically take a small 5 minute break somewhere in that time. Raid Lead/GM's are 9/9 Norm and 7/9 Heroic For questions or more info please leave a detailed post or contact myself, lumiiere or xylems in game.Flopi1 Jul 27
Jul 26 make dalaran great agian well if you diddnt leave your awsome but everyone slides into dalaran its the pub where you don't have to go to that dennies we really take forgranted i've seen some more expential growth on this server it makes me feel like a hole adopted kid pinaccoHaneth1 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Mighty Fortress> looking for more! Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal and heroic EN, normal NH currently doing Heroic NH. We are also workingon our progression of the Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. We have players of all ages and from across the country. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not so much the gear, loot and item levels (although they are nice :) ) We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome, Wildspear, Tykshot and Bluekitsune for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! Aggroe https://mighty-fortress.netAggroeless0 Jul 26
Jul 26 LF casual progressive guild LF Casual progressive guild, I am currently playing my affliction warlock, but have a hunter and DH I use for farming now, Looking to do grp raids, havn't done much just leveled char so far, Ilvl around 840. old guild dissolved. can use TS or discord, but cant seem to get voice working on discord or just not setting it up. Having to learn most of the raiding content again, be patient. :)Taid3 Jul 26
Jul 26 (H)Tank & Healer looking for a casual guild Hello Dalaran, my wife and I are looking for a mature casual guild. We are two veteran MMO players with years of experience under our belts. We actually met in Everquest 2 12 years ago. Our mains are a Blood Death Knight, myself, and a Mistweaver Monk, my wife, both at level 110 with around 873 ilvl. We also have combined another 20 alts some of which are max level. I heavily favor tanking while she heavily favors healing. If there is to be any raiding we are only available on the weekends. We are looking for a casual guild that might want to raid or do mythic dungeons but doesn't take all of that too seriously. We don't want to be the best in the world, we just want to log on after work, have some fun and make some friends. If we sound right for your guild hit me up in game or here. Thanks for reading.Ajaag6 Jul 26
Jul 26 (A)Druid Heals and Dk Tank LF New Home We are returning to WoW after at least 1 expansion hiatus, before that, we had been playing since Vanilla. We have already rerolled on Dalaran and are currently closing in on 60. We are looking for a community to join, with a casual, but progressive mind set to finish out whatever is left of this expansion and settle back into our WoW career. We are located in CST and are looking for evening raid times. Weekdays/Weekends, we are fairly flexible. What we are really after is just an active guild, with people participating outside raid time, who enjoy WoW. No one we know is still playing, and we really want to establish ourselves with a solid group of active players. Btags: Vulak#1560 and Avellyn#11257Anyndra2 Jul 26
Jul 26 LF Friendly and Fun Drama-Free Raiding Guild! Hello everyone! I am originally from the Proudmoore Server but would like to transfer and/or quickly level a character on your server. Healing has been my focus and passion since I started playing in vanilla. My main is a 916 Resto Druid and I am always prepared, on time and carrying a super good attitude to boot! My primary focus is making friends, but I believe being successful together in raids is part of that. I'm super duper friendly and quite talkative. If their is room for me in your Guild I would dearly like to be included! Ultimately, I just enjoy playing with people and I am never too busy to help with something no matter how trivial it is for me, but I can keep up with the most cutting edge content as well. This is a new account created for Legion and I'm a late arrival to this expansion. I don't mind if you're still working on Normal, stuck in Heroic or progressing on Mythic. As long as everyone has a good time then I'm a happy camper! I would prefer afternoon/evening raid times and can attend early morning raids as well. WTB Friends! WTS Heals! pst!Zhaji8 Jul 26
Jul 25 Looking For A Guild!!! Been playing wow on and off for years but never really accomplished much in the game fairly good at playing the auction house and i do pve. But after many years i am finally looking for a family in wow. A guild that is family oriented fun and friendly. One that are looking for players both pve and rp whom are just not looking for cannon fodder for raids etc. With that said i would want a guild to help me learn the thing i might have missed and become a strong and capable member of the guild... So if your interested in a 44 year old casual player who runs a demon hunter and has a sarcastic and comical nature please give me a ringNixxu4 Jul 25
Jul 25 <Mighty Fortress> is looking for more! Mighty Fortress is a casual and laid back guild looking for more people who want to have fun and enjoy helping others level and gear out. We run all types of dungeons, Mythics and are working on our progression of raiding. We have cleared normal and heroic EN, normal NH currently doing Heroic NH. We are also workingon our progression of the Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. There are no requirements or levels of experience needed to join. It's okay if you just want to pick flowers and not raid. Our only requirement is to have fun. We have players of all ages and from across the country. For us, this game is about the people we play with and not so much the gear, loot and item levels (although they are nice :) ) We also have Discord and our 1st bank tab is our freebie tab. So if this sounds like the guild for you, just whisper myself (Aggroeless) or one of my officers, Fattygnome, Lightsherald, Wildspear, Tykshot and Bluekitsune for an invite. See you all in Azeroth!! Aggroe https://mighty-fortress.netAggroeless0 Jul 25
Jul 24 DH 920 LFG I'm looking forward to raid at any time on Monday, Friday and Saturday. Beside these days I'm only available at a.m time. I'd consider my self a semi-hardcore player. I've been in many other guilds before, such as "Vengeance". Current progression: 9/9 N TOS, 6/9 H TOS. Contact info: by battle.net; Mcjeizon#1160 by e-mail; matheus.mercantil@gmail.com What I expect from a guild: - Good oficers, meaning that I want dedication and order. - Good improvement throughout each raid. - Respect for all - Be able to teach those who does not know and patience to everyone be able to achivie something good in unity. - and finally, be able to help when possible, such complete a mythic key or achiviements in unity. See y'all in Azeroth! :)Ianarianast0 Jul 24
Jul 24 [H] <GET LIT> 9/9N 7/9H ToS Recruiting! We are looking for experienced raiders to fill a few open spots on our Heroic team. Currently 9/9N 7/9H. Small guild, easy going with intention to progress quickly to Mythic once roster allows. We clear Normal ToS weekly as well as getting +10 and above keys completed. Raid type is casual but we aim to progress quickly. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST as well as other nights around the same time. Personal Loot, nontoxic environment, experienced raiders. Highly seeking RDPS and Healers but are open to melee. Ideally looking for geared players who have experience in Heroic NH, Normal and Heroic ToS. Knowledgeable on all fights is a plus! However we welcome player that are looking to progress in a non intimidating environment. Meaning new to current content, not new to raiding in general. All we ask is you give it your best! Contact myself here or memebers in game for more info.Glocked1 Jul 24
Jul 24 A-US-Dal WipesOnTrash LF DPS <Wipes on Trash> 9/9N 2/9H is currently recruiting experienced, mature DPS for Heroic Raiding,possibly mythic raiding if we have the numbers. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use Discord If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentUnladylike0 Jul 24
Jul 23 The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting more <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild for adults. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! We are a guild of adults 18+ who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid (old and new) we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. We don't tolerate racism, homophobia, Islamophobia or misogyny! We want to be a guild of friends having fun! Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We use discord for voice chat. My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah5 Jul 23
Jul 22 100-110 Dungeon carries. Hi I'm offering a dungeon power leveling service where you can sit back and relax while I do all the work for you. Leveling service: You will need to be able to do legion dungeons. It will be done through normal dungeons. You will be playing your own character. Price: 20k per level or: 5k per dungeon 180k if you want to do the whole 10 levels. If you bring a paying friend with you I'll give you a further 10% discount. Contact: If you're interested contact my Battle.net Nand0#11622. ____Nander1 Jul 22
Jul 22 [H] Fear Recruiting Progression 8/9 N https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Fear Raid Times Friday 9pm to 12am Eastern time Saturday 9pm to 12am Eastern time What we are looking for: Currently we are still filling our roster so we are looking for any class at the moment but tanks. B-tag for more info add anyone on this list :) Beezlebub#1958( Recruitment officer) Tweeti2001#1527(Officer) Vytalis#1149 (Raid leader)Cloudthunder1 Jul 22