Dalaran

Jan 29 [A] <Catalyze> LFM (US-Dalaran) <Catalyze> is back from being disbanded and is a newly formed competitive raiding guild composed of players with 7/7H and leadership with 3/7M experience. We are aiming to be a top 10 progression guild. We offer a semi-hardcore environment that focuses on pushing current content and developing individual skill. We are currently in need of all classes We are looking for any and all exceptional players. Our current raid times are: Wed/Thu/Sun 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. If you can't make this schedule and are still interested please let us know. All interested players should Contact us in-game: or contact: Kazikarzy#2242 and Urx#1120Kazikarzy2 Jan 29
Jan 28 <Armani> New raiding guild We are a friendly, helpful guild looking for new members to start raiding. We are going to be causally raiding starting at Emerald Nightmare, so we are only requiring 840+ item level. We will be raiding from 6pm-9pm EST. We have a discord server and a website http://armani.wowalliances.com/ . To get in contact with me, my battlenet is Ihako#11422, or whisper me at Ihako-Dalaran. You can also apply on the guild website and i will promptly look at it. All are welcome. I am usually on Monday-Friday at 10:30pm-4:00am EST and on weekends most of the day. Ihako 872 I level Raid leaderIhako0 Jan 28
Jan 28 (H) LF casual guild Active exp adult LF a fun, casual, social guild that likes to help each other learn and grow in the game. With some very light on hardcore/progressive raiding. Pls post why you recommend the guild you are speaking of. Thank you.Annaduir5 Jan 28
Jan 28 [A]878 elemental shaman LF raid guild Hey everyone! I am looking for a guild that's willing to teach and allow me to progress as a largely-new wow player. Personally i have only done EN H 6/7 and 5/10 NH. I am not able to access a mic anytime soon, however would still be able to listen to discords if need be. Do leave a reply on this topic should you feel I can be a part of your guild. Would prefer late/weekend raid timesNuggetislove3 Jan 28
Jan 28 (A) 869 Rest Druid 872 Mage Raiding Guild My Mage friend and I are looking for an established raiding guild full of nice people that focuses on casual progression. If 1 is not caring at all and 10 is super hardcore realm first guilds we are looking for about a 6 or 7. We are open to mythic raiding in the future. Ideal raid times would be 2-3 times a week 7-11P.M Eastern time.Dwerva8 Jan 28
Jan 28 [A] (Knights of Caliban) LF casual players The Knights of Caliban are a casual style guild who have been going for awhile now on the alliance side of Dalaran, who are in need of more players to round out our raid roster. We are in need of another healer, preferably a shaman or Hpriest..As well as a few more pretty strong DPS, no real need for a certain class. Raid times are Tuesdays (8-10 PM EST, short night) and Friday's 7-10 PM EST) It would also be nice to recruit some more players who want to run dungeons, specifically mythic/M+. If you would like to know more, you can reply to this thread or add my battle tag: Jarshiie#1497Jarshiie0 Jan 28
Jan 27 *Underdogs* recruiting holy paladin Underdogs is recruiting a geared and experience holy paladin to join our roster. Any other exceptional classes are welcome. 7/7M En 3/3H Tov and 8/10H Nh Our raid times are Tuesday,Thursday, clean up Friday 8:30-11:30 est. we are on Dalaran-Us Please whisper Badrogue, Dirtytyrown,or Serrawynn for further info.Badrogue0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Lag is anybody else lagging? my world ping is 1000+ and I cant playValandrastel0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Lag uh is anybody having major lag? I can't play at all because of it! EDIT: 3000+ nowValandrastel0 Jan 27
Jan 26 [A] need 860+ holy P and resto, 860+ gaurdian 7/7N, 6/7H, 3/10NH raiding 4 nights per week. Tues. Thurs. Sat. @ 10pm server. Sunday at 7pm server. Have done most of our raiding as a 10-12 man core group. Looking to expand. We don't do personal loot. We are consistent, friendly, and beyond casual, but not hardcore. Need a 860+ Holy Pali, and a resto sham. Prefer players who know their dps rolls well. Also looking for a Druid tank 860+. We do require players to be in attendance for the 10pm raid nights to keep their core position, with a few exceptions allowed. Consistent absence not appreciated. contact me in Battle.net@ myevilgenius#1909 the times listed above. Look me up in game... Team Speak and Curse voice are required. Applicants will need to do a low-key interview on one of those to get an invite.Vhannish0 Jan 26
Jan 26 My mats +20k Enchanted Thorium chest/legs foundPunkboyarde0 Jan 26
Jan 26 Outer Haven is looking for players! Outer Haven is a brand new guild looking for like-minded players to push content and have fun in the process. Outer Haven is a group of friends who returned to the Alliance after playing Horde for a few years. Our goals are to push content at a decent rate. The collective raid experience in the guild is 7/7H, 3/3H, 5/10N. Outer Haven uses discord for our VoIP program Raid Times Thurs, Friday 8:30-11:30 EST Expectations When raiding we expect people to come prepared with gems, enchants, watching boss videos, Flasks, Food buffs and basic knowledge of your class. Recruitment. Offspec Tank Ret with Prot offspec Fury/Arms with prot offspec Frost/Unholy with Blood offspec Healers. Holy Paladin Damage Dealers. Ret Paladin Death Knight Warrior Rogue Monk Mage Priest MM or BM Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Elemental Shaman For more info contact Thurtn, Kiarà, Pryito, Thaldin, Alexía in gameAlexía3 Jan 26
Jan 26 [H] 838 Rogue LF Guild for Mythics & Raids Hey guys! I'm looking to join a social evening guild that will focus on mythic dungeons and raids. I haven't really experienced mythic dungeons yet (actually just got my first artifact quest for Eye Of Azshara) and would prefer to experience it with folks who I'll play with on a regular basis. Unfortunately, my time is pretty limited. My availability is 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. EST almost every night except for Wednesdays and the occasional weekend. I was invited to my current guild from a friend, but their raid times conflict with my personal schedule, which is why I'm looking. I'm focusing on Assassination at the moment, with my second focus on Outlaw. My goal is to be able to switch between group and single-target specs so I can keep a good DPS going. Don't let the low AP scare you away. I've played from Vanilla to WotLK so I'm familiar with the game mechanics. Any questions, just reply here or add Dem#1587 if you wanted to talk this evening!Demesrya0 Jan 26
Jan 26 869 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild 869 alliance havoc DH LF raiding guild, on most nights, LF Heroics. I listen well, and do my job.Daemondee5 Jan 26
Jan 25 [A]Nostalgia -Recruiting for 'Legacy' Raiding » Nostalgìa « 'Legacy Raiding Guild' US-Dalaran (Alliance) www.nostalgiaguild.enjin.com Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/UyFwHnM Recruiting 1-60 -- Also just because we are 'Legacy Raiding Guild' does not mean we will not have higher level characters. We want alts in the guild but also want mains. So all levels are welcome for the social and other content. Only level locked characters can raid with us. Members can have their higher level characters add to the guild, once they pass the guilds probation period of one week. Are you new or returning to World of Warcraft? Do you feel overwhelmed with changes or leveling? Do you want to experience all the content of the game, but feel it is too late? Do you want to do something new, because you are losing interest in the game?Then come join Nostalgìa! We are going to do things a little different than your normal guilds. We are going to progress through all the content TOGETHER! As we all grow and level, we are going to level-lock at a set expansion level cap. What this means is, once we reach the level cap of a past expansion, we are going to stop our experience gains. Then we can start gearing members for the older raids and dungeons. We can also work together to grow our guild, our community and our home. We will push through all the raid content that we see fit and then when the time is right, we will progress to the next expansion. We then turn our experience back on and its as if the next expansion just launched. Every breaks out to the new content and works together in groups to level, run dungeons and work on crafting. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are now Progressing to the The Burning Crusade! Our current level cap is set to [70]. Our current item level cap is [115] max per item Our current professions cap is [375] Our Current Progress Path: - Normal and Heroic Dungeons- We are recruiting and gearing up for The Burning Crusade raids. We are going to hit Karazhan and run through the 25mans quickly. Our first big raid goals are Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau. After that we will progress to Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria Raid Day/Times are FRI and SAT 9-Midnight EST. Raid times are always subject to change based on the players feedback. Visit www.nostalgiaguild.enjin.com to Apply or see us in game on US-Dalaran [A] You can also add my Btag - Invicti#1113 and speak to me in game.Nightsòng4 Jan 25
Jan 25 Want out of realm - too populated I joined Dalaran because it said this realm is for new players. I hadn't played in years. Now that I'm in Outland and so on where players are condensed into the same zones there is way too much competition for mobs, etc. Leveling has been very annoying and unenjoyable. So I check realm pop and Dalaran is apparently the 2nd most populated realm in the game. I feel like the 'For New Players' was false advertising when the population should have been advertised as High. Is there a way to get a free transfer? Like I said - it's the 2nd most populated realm and they didn't advertise it as such.Drunkovski17 Jan 25
Jan 25 <H> CriticalMass 10/10NH [H] CriticalMass LFM to progress nighthold. 10/10normal 5/10heroic 7/7m EN. Anyone that can raid and pull there weight hit me up! wadz#1629Itsadk4 Jan 25
Jan 23 Stormwind Troopers LF Raiders Newly formed adult casual guild in search of a few members to start our raid team. In need of 2 healers (non pally) and 2 Rdps, but anyone is welcome to join! Raid will be held on Tuesdays 7PM -10PM server. Guild is most active 6PM -10PM sever weekdays and on weekends, with daily mythic dungeon groups. If you are a casual player or an old season vet and want to either get into raiding or start raiding again this maybe the guild for you? Need help gearing for raids? No problem, we will be happy to run mythics to help gear you. Have discord voice. Please in game message Raztan, Bauzar, Loughlair, or Moonfelt for invite, also if you like my battle tag is Tim#1642 Thank you!Raztan0 Jan 23
Jan 23 zaharen yce is recruiting "Zaharen Yce" is looking for a couple of healers and a tank or 2 to help feel out our raid team but dps is welcome as well. Raids are on thursday and friday nights at midnight. We have guild repair and discord voice server. pst for more infoRagingcajun0 Jan 23
Jan 23 <A> bm hunter 879 lf guild Hi I am looking for a guild that raids around 10 pm dalaran time(EST) I am looking for a guild that is working on progressing but isn't an "elitist" and stuck up guild. I am looking for a guild that is ok with someone who is still learning and has some experience in raiding. I am generally a nice person and easy to work with. I know most all fights and recently started doing nighthold on normal. I have yet to do Heroic TOV and have not done any mythic raids.Karayanni4 Jan 23
Jan 21 Skilled Holy Priest Greetings, I'm a skilled player looking for a raid team that raids twice a week. I can raid during the week if raids end at or before 10est. I can raid Friday/Sat from 11EST to whenever. I'm a skilled player who shows up prepared, on time, and performs well. I have cleared 10/10 normal Nighthold. I cleared EN heroic and ToV heroic as well. I've been raid healing for over 17 years and I'm exceptionally reliable. Please message Savagecabage#1358 or post here. ThanksRothrik0 Jan 21
Jan 20 (A) Dark Sun Knights LFM *Update* Dark Sun Knights, a casual progression guild since Wrath. We are all adults. We have finished heroic HFC. Our raiding nights are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 to 11 pm EST. What you will get here is a friendly adult place with folks knowledgeable about the game but also realize we all have lives and jobs outside. What we are not likely to do is raid Mythic. We do enjoy fun nights on older content some may have missed. We play the game for fun and enjoyment and the shared pleasure of reaching goals both small and large. If this what you're looking for in a guild, feel free to in-game mail me, contact me at Agelaus#1304 or send me a tell. Regards, XakXakopane36 Jan 20
Jan 20 (A) friends looking for weekend raiding 880 mistweaver 7/7H 2/3H and tank/DPS warrior buddy (870)looking for guild that raids preferably Saturday mornings. We are both also into mythic+ throughout the week.Twunky1 Jan 20
Jan 20 (H)New player looking for guild Hi I'm a new player looking for a guild to start learning the end game and start doing the dungeons and raiding.Kamfu1 Jan 20
Jan 19 Looking for a guild - Horde Hey guys, I just recently came back and reached 110. I'm looking for a guild that raids on the weekends as I have school M-F. I mainly go as Frost.Zebak1 Jan 19
Jan 18 [A]<Serenìty> recruiting So it is that time again. Raiders want to raid. Dungeon crawlers want to rush. <Serenìty> is looking for folks like you /point Raiders and dungeon crawlers! Casuals and tryhards alike! We want you to help us help you get the gear and glory. We need you to fill our ranks to give you free repairs due to habitual wiping. At the moment we are building and have a handful of folks getting into Emerald Nightmare Sunday nights starting at 7:00pm EST and ending 10:00ish pm EST last Sunday we went 7/7 on normal(cringe) and begin heroic this week but it's all about progress thus why we need you. Tanks if you wanna intentionally get hit we can talk about that. If you like to heal let's chat. DPS...well I mean we all want to join a team am I right? As far as specific needs go we do for a fact need a Tank to be our off tank and Ranged DPS we sorely need you guys. Hopefully as ranks are filled we can form a weeknight raid team for all the glory and honor that befits a two day a week (or more) team. All interested folks can contact myself RogueVargas#1637 or our Guild Master Avalith#1298 or CoGM BansheeGG#1937Bigglesby32 Jan 18
Jan 18 (A) Maybe Realm xfer, looking 4 guild Looking to move off my low alliance pop realm. Would like to find guild that has a team raiding that ends at 9pm eastern. Can start from 5pm on. Also like to do mythic plus. iLvl 864 currently. Don't really care if the raiding is once a week or more. 7/7 Reg EN. Mature player (as in over 55).Cafeleche0 Jan 18
Jan 18 [A] New transfer(s) looking for casual guild <<Edit>> Guild found, thanks all.Steelsack0 Jan 18
Jan 18 [A] Group of Friends LFG to raid with Afternoon fellow Azrothians! I come to you today looking to add a bit of raiding back to my life and the lives of 3-4 of my friends. I came back after Legion came out and a few friends had told me it was amazing. They were right. It has all the things I loved and more things i didn't know i would love! M+s anyone? lol Well, before laying down my bow at the end of MoP ( i was a hunter at the time) I was raid leader and guild leader of a pretty good guild and you know what, I dont miss that part. I miss the playing with friends and having a great time while downing hard content. The group of us aren't looking for a hardcore guild, been there done that, but we are looking for a group that is doing Heroics and are about having fun. We dont really want to raid more than 2 nights a week as we love our M+s and the awesome friendships you can make doing them. But I just cant let this Tier slip me by without seeing it at content. We are open every evening of the week and would love to talk to anyone that thinks they have a group you think we could fit into. Have a great one brothers and sisters of the Alliance! ps. if you have a racism issue in your guild, dont bother reaching out. We arent interested. Be good to all people, you never know when you'll need someone to be good to you :)Lawngest2 Jan 18
Jan 18 Balance Druid LF Guild edit: found a home, thanks!Méadbh2 Jan 18
Jan 18 hi hiBaddmoo3 Jan 18
Jan 18 State of the server & LF Guild Edit - found a new homeSolandil0 Jan 18
Jan 17 [H] Group of experienced raiders LF new guild I'm a GM of Momentum, a horde guild of old gaming friends who have raided and played together for years. In the last month, we've had a few people need to stop playing due to IRL issues and its been difficult to get numbers for a full raid. We want to bring our entire group into another guild for NH progression, so that we don't have to pug 1-2 people every run and no one feels like they are screwing over their friends if they can't make a raid night. Faction change is not likely and we are looking for a horde guild. We are 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N TOV (only went once) who currently raid Mon / Wed 7:30-10:30 server. We are an older group (mid-20s to low-30s) with a casual attitude that likes to raid with skill rather than volume. We also have a group that PVPs, led by a guy who's an old school Grand Marshall. If you are interested, we would bring 11 experienced raiders, of which about 6-8 would be available any given raid night (as a rule we put RL first and raiding second, and this has been our dependable turnout). Because we've had numbers issues, most of us also have raid-viable offspecs or alts, so that we can fill gaps. We would bring: 1. Hunter dps / Warrior tank 2. Ehan. Shaman dps / DK tank 3. Druid heals 4. Priest heals / shadow 5. Shaman heals / ele. dps 6. Monk heals / dps 7. Druid boomkin / tank 8. Rogue dps / DH tank/dps 9. Warlock dps 10. Paladin dps 11. Mage dps We are a package deal and want a place where we would reliably have a raid slot, but will also happily main the characters/specs that our new guild needs. My tag is Corinthien#1149; the other GMs are Beta#1609 and AngelofMorte#1670. Send us a friend request or in-game message if you are interested.Thegnn5 Jan 17
Jan 17 ✨ TWO NIGHT | Nexus | 7/7 Mythic | 7-11 M&W ✨ About <Nexus>: <Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Dalaran (PVE/Alliance). Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule. Recruitment Battletag: Halbrium#1395 Website: http://www.wearenex.us Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974 Raid Times: We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week. Our current raid days are: Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time *We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow on Sundays at 2:00-6:00 PM. These runs are optional. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Loot System: We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers. Trial Period: Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance. What you can expect from us: A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come. What we expect from you: Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate. Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening. Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us. Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class! Rogue Any other skilled DPS Interested in Joining? Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.wearenex.usMarìus0 Jan 17
Jan 17 850ish iLvl tank/heal/dps LF dungeon guild Hello, I have been getting into Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons, and I am looking for a guild with a lot of pvEers so we can run mythic keystones together. I work 2nd shift, so I am on late at night. and weekends. Voice is preferable, I like to use Curse voice, since it is free and very easy, but will use others if there are people to talk to. Hope to hear from you!Custalumen0 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H] Husband and Wife looking for a new home Hey, We're and older couple, late 30's and 40s. We're looking for a guild preferably on Dalaran. I'm really not looking to transfer off, I've done enough of that over the years. We've both played since vanilla so we're not new to the game. We play, I main a blood DK, she tends to main a hunter/druid. I'm not really looking to raid, and I think mythic+ would be more fun for me anyway, but that's not a necessity for me. Basically I'm looking for a home. Fun people, who generally are mature but can have a good time and joke without #!*%*!@# and fart jokes all the time, and without the OMG MANG IM SO LEET all day in guild chat. (Current guild has some of that by the kids in it (under 17) folks, and there's nothing wrong with that, for them. If there's other couples in the guild that would be nice, but not an absolute need either. But, it's not what we're looking for. We want a stable and friendly group of folks who like to talk and such, will actually greet you when you log back in, and not just ignore you and not speak over guild chat. It's a tall order, I know, but I figured I'd try and post. Given the right home I may bring a couple friends, RL and not over. We just want to have fun when we play, and not feel like outcasts in the guild we're in. We both work, and have somewhat busy lives, but we enjoy the game, and part of enjoying the game is the people in the game. I've fallen out with the game recently, mostly because of the guild we're in. I just don't want to login to that group these days. Figured I'd try here and see what happens.Elumil11 Jan 17
Jan 17 New player looking for guild 860 Arcane Mage I'm looking for a guild that's willing to take in a new player who wants to learn end-game content. I want to getting into raiding, running Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons and other group activities, and I'm hoping I can find a good group of people who are willing to work with someone that's still learning--or to learn together! I've run LFR EN and ToV, and done a couple of Mythic dungeons, but that's all. Every guild I see advertising either wants Mythic raiders or doesn't do end-game content. I'm fine with a Mythic raiding guild, so long as they're okay with a new player who's still learning, but I think I'm quite a ways from being able to actually handle that level of content. P.S. I also have an 860 Guardian Druid (with offspec Balance--also interested in learning to heal, but I have no experience at all with that) that I can also bring to a guild, but at the moment I like DPS more than tanking. That might be different if I was with a group I knew :)Emmalayne3 Jan 17
Jan 16 StormWind Troopers LF members <StormWind Troopers> New guild that is seeking Adult casual players new and experienced alike that would like to run Mythic dungeon content and other group activities! Our Guild is most active from 6 PM and 10 PM EST during the week and anytime on weekends. If you can't make a raiding schedule due to your busy life, but would still like to experience Mythic content with a group of like minded people, this maybe the guild for you. Interested please in game message Raztan, Bauzar, Moonfelt, Loughlair for invite, or add my battle tag Tim#1642Raztan0 Jan 16
Jan 16 Any guild LF extra roosters to mythic? I have problem with different timezone so I move to guild that have same timezone. The problem is we're small guild that can't do raid content, mostly go pug. But recently my guildie got pug in mythic raid so I ask if any guild looking for rooster without leaving old guild? Just curious.Kroxis2 Jan 16
Jan 16 [A] 852 MM Hunter LFG I've been legion-ing solo up until now. I'm looking for the right guild. I'm looking to get started raiding and doing mythic+. I'm available reliably weeknights after 7 EST. Occasionally on weekends. Stats 'n stuff... iLvl @ 852~ Artifact @ 33 Artifact Knowledge @ 25 Current Legendaries : PrydazTukao2 Jan 16
Jan 16 LF Raid Guild Hello, I just transferred to Dalaran server and I am looking for a raid guild. I am a fresh 110 prot warrior looking to raid. I've been around since vanilla and I'm a pretty chill player just would like some friends to run anything and everything with. I prefer to raid no later than 930pm server. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for reading wish you all a wonderful day!Budweiserk1 Jan 16
Jan 16 Raiders looking to move Currently on Silvermoon (A) and looking to move. We have lost several key roles due to RL situations and silvermoon is not good for recruitment. We have 7/7h and 3/3n cleared as a guild, but are forced to pug several spots each week. We want this to change. We would like to find somewhere that raids 2-3 nights a week, 7-10ish PST. Weekends are not ideal for all players, but at least 1/2 can commit to weekend raid nights. Again, this is the dedicated core of the guild and will have very high attendance. What we bring to the table. We have a core of 10 very solid raiders. Each of us has years of raiding experience. We push m+ 10 each week for the loot caches and constantly run m+ and kara outside of raiding times. We all want to improve and work hard to do so. What class and roles? Guardian druid(and rogue)- 1 Fire Mage- 1 Balance druid- 1 DK- 1 Ret pally- 1 Holy/prot pally- 1 Warlock- 1 disc/holy priest- 1 Hunter- 1 spriest- 1 We are all around 865+ ilvl. We also have many alts to fill other roles as well. There might be a few others that will want to come along, but I am not looking for raid spots for those players, only casual spots for those who wish to come along with us. Please contact me in game at Battletag Raklion#1133. I am on most evenings after 9 PM CST.Gnormgnome8 Jan 16
Jan 14 LFG Raiding, Ele Shaman/Horde Hello guys, 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV Legendaries: Waist, Sephuz's, Neck Raid availability: Most Evenings Dalaran server, Horde faction Looking for a raid group to do mythic progression. PM me if looking: Evan#11683Tarugala0 Jan 14
Jan 14 Hi hiBaddmoo8 Jan 14
Jan 14 {A} <Rainbow Tribe> Seeks members We are a newly formed guild on this server, and have normal EN on farm. We would like to start raiding Nighthold when it hits the live servers. We would like to have a laid back raiding environment , however serious about getting the content down. If you would like to know more information about us, please message me in game. Raid nights: Friday and Saturday 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm server time.Kelsear0 Jan 14
Jan 14 Pugging M EN or TOV this weekend? Anyone need a FDK DPS this weekend? I'm hoping to pug up a mythic EN if you have the room. I have 3/7 M experience, 880 iLevelNichodemux0 Jan 14
Jan 14 LF Garrison Ore Trader Been waiting over three weeks, hasn't showed up at my lvl 3 garrison even once. Will pay 700G if desired and you let me use the one at yours. Cheers.Sperowolf0 Jan 14
Jan 14 The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting horde <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. For raids which will be casual our needs are: Tanks Heals dps My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah3 Jan 14
Jan 14 A 872 RESTO DRUID LF RAIDING GUILD Please feel free to send me a wsp for more information.Sahbunim0 Jan 14
Jan 13 [A] The Octopus Club (7/7H 3/3N) Hello! We lack the roster to start mythic EN and with The Nighthold right around the corner, we would push mythic at the first opportunity. So we are currently recruiting for a few rDPS and a Healer or two. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm est to 12:30am est. All classes will be considered but priority for: Shadow Priest Demonology Warlock Restoration Druid The Octopus Club are a very laid back drama free guild. We are dedicated to make progression but not diehard. No raging, no screaming. We're here to have fun and down bosses. Whisper Somedumbname, Palrphanu, Ðänté, Cataanaa, Ãcheron, or Kälica in-game for more information. Visit our site @ http://octoclub.shivtr.com/Somedumbname6 Jan 13