Dalaran

Feb 10 [A] iLvL 892/894 Mistweaver LF Guild [CLOSED] Hello Dalaran, I am looking for a Raiding guild I am currently in my friends guild but also willing to change over to Raid MORE. u can look me up in armory and see what my progression is below http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Exxclusivex/simple. I am a Exceptional healer, i learn fast, do my homework(watch videos and strategies on Raiding content) My Raid time Availability are Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun , Anytime time After 7pm ESTI bring my own Flask, And fully Loaded to Start Raiding again. Please Contact me in-game for more info. and thank you for having the time to read this.Exxclusivex3 Feb 10
Feb 9 The ancients misbehaving recruiting heals. <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. We don't tolerate racist, misogynist, homophobic behavior. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. Raid times are: Sun 9 pm - 12pm est normal en For raids which will be casual our needs are: heals/ dps tank/dps My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah0 Feb 9
Feb 8 [A]<Doze One Guyz> New Raiding Guild <Doze One Guyz> @ Dalaran (Alliance) - is a new PvE guild of raiders with experience up to 5/10 Heroic Nighthold looking to build a roster to take into Heroic and then Mythic. What We Are Looking For Anything! - If you have a beating heart that yearns for raiding and fun then for a limited time only we will take you. (Warning: Offer does not include a guaranteed spot in the raid. You must earn that.) Our Goals We are looking for members that are interested in doing high end-game content. Farming Mythic+, raiding through Heroic and pushing into Mythic, and creating a community of like minded players to work together towards these goals are some of the things that are important to us. We are a new guild! We are just building up our player base and trying to recruit members who are raid-ready to build our roster. Raid Times Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 pm server time We use Discord as our chat service and provide plenty of resources for everyone. Recruitment For recruitment you can contact either of our officers Fizzlebro (NinjaBorgCow#1859), or Zórk (Zvorakey#1998) and we will have a short interview to see if you are right for our guild.Fizzlebro0 Feb 8
Feb 8 Recruiting for raid team We are curtently looking for 2 hunters, a shadow priest, a Rogue, and an Unholy DK. We currently have every Mythic down most of our current Raid team is over 840 item lvl and are farming Mythics to gear those who aren't raid ready yet. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. with an optional Cont. on Monday night. Guild rules are don't be a troll and have a positive attitude. Be ready to put the work in for quick progression. Look for us in game for more info. Flip#11595Flîp2 Feb 8
Feb 8 Seeking Dalaran PvP BG Corp Hi I'm looking to join a pvp guild. Looking forward to the end game. I like Battlegounds the most and am a level 94 warrior at this time but am leveling up fast. Not interested in Raids except where needed by corp to round out group for gear. Have played MOP games for years, including wow, and have a relaxed attitude but am serious about being a good player. I will have very good gear at 110.Habote2 Feb 8
Feb 8 Any lvl 100 max twink guilds on this server? looking for a lvl 100 twink guild for PVE and PVPBrickbeard1 Feb 8
Feb 8 LF RDPS <Stormwind Troopers> LF adult players interested in Raiding and mythic dungeons. Raids Tuesday 7-10pm server. Have spots open for RDPS and a Tank. Discord voice. We are a small guild based on forming relationships and having fun getting through content. If you are looking to get into raiding, but thought you lacked experience, That is not a problem here. We will be happy to take the time to not only gear you, but to help with boss mechanics and character tooning. If this sounds like a fit for you, please feel free to whisper me or add my real ID Tim#1642.Bauzar0 Feb 8
Feb 8 890 MM Hunter Looking to Transfer Hi, I'm looking to transfer to Dalaran. I'm a 890 MM Hunter 43 traits 10/10N 5/10H yada, yada, yada lol. I would prefer a mature guild on the 21+ side. I am a 23-year-old law school student, T-Thurs usually works best for me and also would like to mention I would like a guild that raids 3 times a week. Thank you. If I sound right for your guild feel free to add and pm me JodyeFlacko#11294Jodyeflacko5 Feb 8
Feb 8 Outer Heaven is recruiting players! Outer Haven is a brand new guild looking for like-minded players to push content and have fun in the process. Outer Haven is a group of friends who returned to the Alliance after playing Horde for a few years. Our goals are to push content at a decent rate. The collective raid experience in the guild is 7/7H, 3/3H, 5/10N. Outer Haven uses discord for our VoIP program Raid Times Thurs, Friday 8:30-11:30 EST Expectations When raiding we expect people to come prepared with gems, enchants, watching boss videos, Flasks, Food buffs and basic knowledge of your class. Recruitment. Offspec Tank Ret with Prot offspec Fury/Arms with prot offspec Frost/Unholy with Blood offspec Healers. Holy Paladin Damage Dealers. Ret Paladin Death Knight Warrior Rogue Monk Mage Priest MM or BM Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Elemental Shaman Website : http://outerhavendalaran.enjin.com For more info contact Thurtn, Kiarà, Pryito, Thaldin, Alexía in gameAlexía1 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] Are there any M+ guilds on Dalaran? Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to the realm, and myself and a Holy Priest are looking for a guild that either focuses on M+, or runs them very often. I'm curious if there is anything like that on Dalaran? Please let me know if you're aware of one, or in one! I'm 885 equipped, and the Holy Priest is 883.Voxe3 Feb 8
Feb 7 Donating 5,000g x10 (Please Read) The most important value that I have and always have had is the ROAK. The RAOK stands for: Random Act of KindnessIt is one of the ONLY values that can be used to UNITE the Dalaran community (community = server), and prevent it from crashing into a realm clouded by negativity, hatred, hostility, trollish behavior, and greed. Let us redefine what I'm referring to: Our greed can be defined by the massive hardcore raiding guilds that play on the server. The mentality that they have is something along the lines of, "I want to join a raiding gear to get this, I wanna grab that, I need to do this, etc." The idea to joining a raiding guild is not aimed at helping others, but obtaining materialistic things. As a veteran that has played for 12 years, I can easily state that any materialistic item that you get in a raid will eventually be trash within the coming 1-2 patches, or following expansion. So most of the dramatic BS that occurs in a raiding guilds such as: Elitist 'I'm better than you' behavior, fighting over loot, drops, and gold is not worth the investment, because the investment loses its value in the course of a few months. The PVP community (Guilds) can easily relate towards the same mentality, and while it may not be on a raiders scale of hostility, its still out there. If we look at servers like: Sargeras, Emerald Dream, Tichondrius, Kel'Thuzad, Medivh, Lothar, Akama, Arthas, and many others we can see a community that is no longer driven by the Vanilla values built upon the pillars of helping each other out, but rather "How can I become better than you," or "Your new to wow? Your a nub, l2 play scrub." This is the hostility I as a person am trying to avoid, because I played in those times, and I know the good value of helping people. Which is what leads me to help inspire, motivate, and donate to others randomly for no reason. As a Guild Master, I must do what I can to promote our cause, and our values of the ROAK. Helping people now'adays for no reason and not wanting anything in return has become so scarce that we're labeled as a 'cult' because people aren't use to the tenacious behavior towards bettering the community. Which is what leads me to the 'RAOK' challenge for everyone to participate in. I am giving away 50,000g total (1-5k per person) for simply posting a PICTURE of them doing a random acts of kindness. (While this may act as an incentive, It will show people the truth behind good deeds, helping people, and what it contributes to). So how do you qualify? You can be any level, and any faction. Simply post up a pic of you doing something nice for someone, and you MAY be randomly selected for a 1-5k. If there are multiple selections, I will live stream it being given to you. Twitch.tv/kornbredkhan for gold giveaway proof that I will be posting. You can upload pics to Tinypic, and various other websites that allow you to throw up pics. Thank you for helping others, and remember to do what is right always! Even if theres no gold in it.Kornbredkhan0 Feb 7
Feb 7 [A] Sustained is Recruiting for Nighthold We are a very active laid back adult mature players who enjoy slaying internet dragons. The focus of our guild is to progress as best we can in our 3 Night - 9hr a week raid times*. This means we are not looking to carry or baby players during progression. Looking for the best players that are maybe being held back by a raid group not able to commit the time or focus to killing mythic bosses or people who are good enough and just not had the opportunity. What we're looking for Players of all classes that are always looking to improve their class for Mythic Progression. This includes using forums, discord, analyzing logs and running Mythic's on off nights. We expect our raid team to show up on time with the right consumables and prior knowledge of the fights we're working on. If you cannot make it you must let GM or Officer know in advance. Current Openings recruiting Primarily spriest, boomkin, ele sham, hunter etc but willing to take any excellent performing classes Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:00am Server(EST) Sunday are clean up/fun raids We offer Alt runs Weekly Mythic +12's Current Progression 5/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H ToV 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 10/10 N NH 5/10 H NH Interview Process Simple chat in discord and it is highly preferred if you have logs. If you're a skilled player - we want you! We are also looking to absorb smaller guilds with good players that are looking for an opportunity to become mythic tier raiders. We understand more than most how frustrating it is to be ready for Mythic raiding and not have enough people. We have also noticed the amount of guilds on the server that are 7/7H. if your guild is ready for mythic but you don't have the player base and you can't recruit enough players, the only option is to merge with another guild. We looking to help smaller guilds do this. If we can get enough like minded people together we could have 2 mythic teams going or alt mythic groups. The possibilities are endless if we can come together for a common goal. Any questions you can contact Thellbrem / h0pt0wn#1470 and/or Agshõ ingameThellnar6 Feb 7
Feb 7 Recruiting healers Underdogs is currently recruiting strong competive healers that strive to be better than the next. We are 8/10 heroic and are on our way to mythic content. If that is your mindset then feel free to post here or message badrogue in game via mail. The guild is currently 7th on the server for progression and 8th for raid ilvl.Badrogue3 Feb 7
Feb 7 [H] 110 Veng DH LF active/casual guild Hey all, I've just recently hit 110 on this DH, am in need of a good active/casual guild that has a good number of 110's. Currently am doing normal dungeons as I'm only 807 ilvl, but it's helping me learn the dungeons well. I would really just love to find a guild that has a lot of active 110's, that could use another tank for guild runs and such. Pug life is no life afaic. I'm 28 with a newborn so my play can only be casual, I can probably dedicate a couple hours if I were to raid, but wouldn't say I could to just not be able to. My end goal is to push high mythic+ dungeons, and if I have time, definitely try out some normal or heroic raids. I'm easy going and just looking for a home to log on, play with some guildies, enjoy the time I do have to play, and just have fun. My character's are Horde only, I have a Hunter that is 830~ ilvl, a FrostDK that's 860 ilvl, but since coming back from a break I truly only love to play the DH (who doesn't love glide) I like the challenge of tanking as a DH. If what I say interests you, please drop me a line here, PM me, or BNet me #jhop7002 Sincerely, MannyManieleron1 Feb 7
Feb 7 looking for casual or new guild ok. on this server i have my main horde rogue dps 110 item level 870 or something. i have a life , work , kids im not a nerd or loser who takes this game seriously im more of a man / dude who is into girls, firearms, v8's etc .. i only play this when i cant play a proper game like bf4 or something ( one of my gaming rigs is downstairs i look after my kids ) and only because this game is now free and theres nothing left to play i came back instead of playing something on an ipad like pay to win coc . ive dulled this down a lot for the trolls and for the jealous i call out to normal dudes if any right now who have a life preferably someone with kids or a guild that is family oriented and understand people with lives. basically i want to run mythics, world quests, raids, maybe dungeons to help people out please. ive joined a couple of guilds now so far still dont feel at home. im happy to join a newly formed guild and just group for mythics instead. i dont know what else to say except im 33 and will be retired very soon so if i find a good guild i can be on a fair bit. i been on and of wow for years back before it got worse, i got a few 90's and guilds scattered across a few servers but this one as horde i want my main in.Goosfrabá1 Feb 7
Feb 7 LF Leveling guild! Hey guys! I'm a total noob when it comes to wow. I tried playing about a year ago and stopped after level 40 because the guilds I would join were unorganized and weren't really helpful to someone new. I just came back again and started with a fresh Rogue. I'm looking for a guild to help guide me so I can finally get the most out of this game! I know i'm late to the game (I'm 30) but I'd really like to jump in with the right group. Thanks for reading!Rodef1 Feb 7
Feb 6 [A] Regime Recruiting DPS 10/10N 3/10H Below is some basic info below on our members. Guild Name: Regime Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance) Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST Progression: 10/10N and 2/10H Nighthold We have refueled our roster since transferring here with some new members and awesome people but still need a couple more! We are looking for DPS but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! We have only been together for a while now. Last tier we were 7/7H and 2/3H. Currently we are 10/10N and 2/10H Nighthold. We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. That is why most of us play games, an enjoyable time to pass the time, and that is the focus of our guild. We try to balance out healthy progression with having a good time. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. We once were hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. We still raid seriously, without they yelling and stress. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are looking to push further into Heroic Nighthold! If you believe we may be a good fit for you please add me ADDave#1449!Kired7 Feb 6
Feb 6 <Armani> new raiding guild We are a friendly, helpful guild looking for new members to start raiding. We are going to be causally raiding starting at Emerald Nightmare, so we are only requiring 840+ item level. We will be raiding from 6pm-9pm EST. We have a discord server and a website http://armani.wowalliances.com/ . To get in contact with me, my battlenet is Ihako#11422, or whisper me at Ihako-Dalaran. You can also apply on the guild website and i will promptly look at it. All are welcome. I am usually on Monday-Friday at 10:30pm-4:00am EST and on weekends most of the day.Ihako0 Feb 6
Feb 6 <Hells Forgotten> 2/10 M T,Th,Sun 8-11EST <Hells Forgotten> - is recruiting for Mythic progression. We are an active group of mature players that are in need of committed like minded players that want to clear mythic raids, do mythic keystones, PvP (RBG, BG, Arena) and other activities such as carry groups for profit. Our goal is to make serious progression while having fun and making friends. If you are looking for a guild that has active players looking to group up and tackle goals throughout the day then we may be a good fit for you. If you are a player that enjoys playing your class to the best of your capabilities while talking strategies with a team of players then look no further. Our progression as of now is 7/7M 2/3M Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8:00-11:00 EST (7/7M) Voice Client : Discord These are For Core Spots, Not the Bench Recruitment : We are currently in need of DPS: Elemental Shaman Marksman Hunter Enhancement Shaman Arms/Fury Warrior Mage Boomkin Frost Death Knight Feral Druid All exceptional DPS will be considered Healers: Restro Druid Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk All exceptional Healers will be considered If we pique your interests then please do not hesitate to post or add: GM: Healingbrute: whitehead1#1872 Artesius: Parolles#1520 Vegath: AceofBlades#1773 Garrotte: irapally#1717 Dusktoashes: meknowles22#1247 Richard: DirtyClothes#1700Vegath8 Feb 6
Feb 4 LF Weekend Team [896Monk] Hi, I have an i896 - i893 equiped BrM (tank) Monk with Heal/dps offspecs. I am looking for a solid weekend team to push NH... the kind of skill and expectations to finish H NH and dive into Mythic NH asap. I have 97-99% WCL parses across all fights during EN healing. been pugging so not logging much for NH 7/10 H NH #hoggen1143 if you wanna chatWarloh0 Feb 4
Feb 4 LF Weekend Raid Team [896 Monk] Hi, I have an i896 - i893 equiped BrM (tank) Monk with Heal/dps offspecs. I am looking for a solid weekend team to push NH... the kind of skill and expectations to finish H NH and dive into Mythic NH asap. 7/10 H NH #hoggen1143 if you wanna chatWarloh0 Feb 4
Feb 4 Alliance - LFG - ilvl 870 Demon Hunter ilvl 870'ish Demonhunter looking for a semi-serious but active guild to progress further with. Bonus points for being mature-natured with raiding times in the 7-12pm EST range (real life prevents day-time play). I have Nighthold experience, can learn and adapt to any game mechanic and I will be very active in the guild. I regularly run mythic+ and would love to run these with guildies, also. Look forward to hearing from any guilds. You can contact me here or in game.Insanimal2 Feb 4
Feb 3 <H> Inglorious Hello! <Inglorious> Is currently recruiting new members for Legion! We have cleared normal and heroic EN and are moving on to TOV and Heroic farm while we form a mythic team. We are a semi-casual-hardcore raiding guild and will be using a loot system to distribute gear. We are a mature guild, profanity is used at time, the jokes are "interesting" and we are not looking for young players. If you cant take a joke then please do not apply :) We have the same core of raiders that we started WoD with and would like to expand from there. The first couple raid sessions will be used as a trial of sorts, to see if the newer members will be able to handle not standing in fire. We have a voice server and website that allow our members to communicate more efficiently. We expect our raiders to be consistent. That means show up on time, and show up prepared and ready to go. We do not want to have to wait around for people to show in order to start fighting. People need to understand that this is new content and wipes will happen, therefore we need members to be patient and understanding. Of course we will also be accepting players who are just looking for a home, we have many members that do not raid but enjoy hunting achievements and PvP. If you are interested in joining please add Kal to your bnet friends and contact her about joining : LightScythe#1758. If she is unable to be reached my bnet is Zlacry#1369 or contact any officer in game Kebi, Tprime, Greknon, Tuckbobert or Nelthane. 7/7 Normal on farm. 7/7 Heroic. Need moar ranged DPS. (No hunters) Check out our website and apply if you are interested! Inglorioushorde.enjin.comZlacry72 Feb 3
Feb 3 [A] Looking to transfer here.... So, I am looking to transfer over here, from turalyon. I just recently came back to the game from a year break. Anything you could say good or bad about this realm?? Any feedback is great. Just really looking for a moderate populated server, with good raid progression, and a decent economy. If you want just add me on battle.net @ Nielic#1165Nielic1 Feb 3
Feb 3 <Myth Wardens> Recruiting SEA Players! Realm: US-Dalaran [Alliance] <Myth Wardens> - South East Asian Guild <Myth Wardens> is a casual growing guild looking to build up teams for contents progression. We are constantly learning new stuff and are recruiting players for everyone who enjoys World of Warcraft, may it be in terms of lore or gameplay! We have almost enough players to form a raid team (7/10), join us on broken isles to push back the legion! We are a casual PVE focused guild. New and experienced players welcomed! Currently our guild members are mostly busy at work on weekdays, and will mostly be active on weeknights (time zone: GMT+8 or similar). If you are also the same, then our game time fits! We are commited to provide guidance/assistance to new players, so no worries if you're new! We will prevail over the Legion together! Experienced players can apply as well, there is no requirement for joining our guild. No achievement or any feats of strength required! We only ask you to enjoy the game and have fun. Feel free to ask us anything! For those who are interested to join, you may add our Guild Officers BattleTag and leave a message (or in-game mail) WolfWolves#1570 (Wolfehart-Dalaran) Epivictus#6732 (Ithandral-Dalaran) See you in World of Warcraft! o/Wolfehart0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Looking for Raiding Guild Hi I'm a 843 DK looking for a friendly and social raiding guild. I'm currently available everyday from 8 PM EST to 12 PM EST and would prefer guild with weekend raiding. Must have a relaxed raid environment (RL wont rage/cry on wipes). I'm mainly a casual, laid back raider who doesn't talk much in voice chat and just listens for the RL instructions. I have already cleared N EM also so should mainly just need to be caught up on the Heroic mechanics. Feel free to add me on Bnet @LazyPeon#1106 to talk about invites.Decãy3 Feb 3
Feb 3 Raiders looking for new home Hey all, were a small group of semi-casual raiders looking for a new home. Guardian Druid, prot Paladin, resto Druid and Mm Hunter. Looking for a guild that raids 2 times a week, and has a semi casual atmosphere! Reply here or add Annunaki#1854 for details.Daedricis2 Feb 3
Feb 3 850ilvl warrior/835ilvl hunter Me and the wife are looking for a really fun, active, and friendly alliance guild with solid raiding experience that does raids around 10pm est+. We have a decent amount of experience doing mythic dungeons, but not so much for raids. We can both use ts/vent and are mature/respectful and we last played around WoW vanilla time, so the Legion WoW is pretty new to us. If we sound like a good fit for your guild you can PM Hustling in-game, thanks!Hustling2 Feb 3
Feb 3 869 Bear Tank Hey folks. Just wanted to throw myself out there. Potentially looking for another guild with an active roster, engaged raid team, and groups for various content. Social is a plus. I do like hearing voices other than the ones in my head. Anyway, I'm currently ilvl 869 and have 7/7N EN, 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 3/10 NH under my belt. My current team's times are changing and not really working well with my own schedule. Would like to see 6-9 hours a week around 8pm EST or later. OR 9am-12pm EST. If you're a daytime raiding crew that crushes bosses between those hours, then I'm down. Otherwise, 8pm or later. I have several voicechat clients and have no problems talking to officers or recruiters first, and/or trialing if needed. I'm committed to those who are committed to me. So if you're looking for Bear power, hit me up. I don't often check the forums, but I will for you! Rather get me live? Then hit me up on my btag: Traveler#11165 P.S. Open to a realm change if the chemistry is there. Perhaps even a faction change. Either way, hit me up. See you at the top.Bjornstarr1 Feb 3
Feb 3 [A][Mage] LF Guild My mage is still gearing up and only 858 at this point but I've only been gearing for about a week now and it will increase quickly as I am a very dedicated player when I make a goal for myself. I'm looking for any number of raids per week that only need to be after 5:00 EST weekdays or any time weekends to ensure 100% attendance. If you were willing to offer me a spot in your group you can expect the following from me: 100% raid attendance A dedication to reaching my maximum potential and min maxing my character as much as possible Experience with the game from vanilla days until now with many years of progression raiding. Always bringing food, potions, flasks, and being fully enchanted and gemmed to every raid A desire to always search out and study all fights on all difficulties. Lastly, a patience for progression, I have raided for many years and I can stay positive and at max level of play for an incredible number of attempts Thank you so much for your time reading this and your consideration. I know with my current ilevel I'm a bit of a gearing project but I can guarantee you that I will become an invaluable addition to your raid team moving into the future. Feel free to respond to this post or reach out to me at Nielic#1165 and thank you again!Nìelic3 Feb 3
Feb 3 LFG Late Night Raiding Ret Pally 889 equipped Btag is Sphara#1624 Holy Pally 895 equipped Resto Shammy 891 equppied group of 3 Group of mechanically competent friends that know what they are doing in Raids, know fights and can help provide things for ourselves during raids. Love to help others but need to find a place where we can progress into NH and Tomb of Sargares when it launches. Currently i am 5/10 Heroic and Holy is Aotc and shaman is 4/10 Heroic we know what we are doing but have only been able to get into puggs which aren't the best places to get achievements and progression down. We are looking for a Guild that is Alliance preferable for trials. Avaiable Raid times are 9pm PST - 12/1am PST Weekdays Ending raid times can be negotiated but not starting times, we cant start any earlier than 9 pm PST. Message me a btag if you have any further questionsAmyliira0 Feb 3
Feb 1 Newly Formed Raid/M+ Guild Recruiting! Newly formed Guild "ZoSo" is recruiting active players new and old that wants to learn and push current and new raiding/mythic+ content with me, (a determined raider since vanilla that finally branched off to form his own guild.) We are looking for any skill/item level players who are willing to learn and listen while in raiding/dungeon content. Officer positions are open and will be assigned to the first people who show me they want it. Please feel free to whisper or send in game mail to Gothïk (alternate character code for i is alt-139) for more information or an invite.Gothïk1 Feb 1
Feb 1 <Stormwind Troopers> Recruiting for casual raid team and people that like to run mythic/mythic + dungeons. Raids are Tuesdays 7-10pm server. We are just getting into raiding, starting from normal EN and working our way up to Nighthold. This is not a progression oriented guild and will clear content at our own pass. Have Spots open for a few RDPS and 2 healer spots open. Please be over 21 and be available most nights 7-10pm server. In game message for invite or add battle tag Tim#1642. Thank you,Bauzar0 Feb 1
Jan 31 (HORDE) LF Active Guild. Looking to return to the HORDE side casually. LF a active, fun, casual, social guild that likes to help each other learn and grow in the game while seeing the games content. That understands that real life comes first. With some very light raiding. Thanks.Incantare1 Jan 31
Jan 31 Friendly no drama Guild recruiting! Looking for a friendly and relaxed group free of Drama? <Crismon Companionship> on Dalaran is for players interested in Leveling, Raids, Dungeons and Questing! Want to level your PVP Prestige? Times available & time zone: Anytime is fine, but we are most active in late afternoon until 10pm server time. Server availability: Dalaran only sorry! Faction : Alliance Guild Type: We are a casual guild wanting to do more group events including Dungeons, Raids and PVP. Guild Perks: We have many heirlooms unlocked! Pages and herald, Reins of the Golden King too. Contact info: If you'd like an invite please send Kirapandora a whisper or mail 7. Anything else: If you are looking for a friendly and relaxed group free of Drama, this guild is for you! Thanks for reading!Kirapandora0 Jan 31
Jan 31 New Hunter looking for right guild. Looking for mature adult guild to casually run 5 man M and possibly work into casual raiding depending on how I mesh with other players as a team and socially. Rolled this toon about two months ago on Dal and kind of at an empasse right now gear wise (861) running solo. I know my class. Been around since WOLK days and have numerous toons on various servers. I have done hard core raiding in the past, but not real keen on putting in a lot of hours in progression as I have RL commitments that I'm focused on. If I sound like a may be a fit my Btag is Badmoon#1836 if you want to chat. Thanks.Gronnsbane0 Jan 31
Jan 30 [A] WipesOnTrash LF Dps/heals <Wipes on Trash> is currently recruiting experienced, mature DPS/Heals/Tank (bonus points for willing to play offspecs) (21+) for Heroic Raiding. Our raids our running fine, we have had our dps to play offspecs to fill primary roles. Raid Days are Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-10 EST. We use TeamSpeak 3 If you are interested in discussing how you can contribute, Please fill out an application. http://wipes-on-trash-dalaran.enjin.com/recruitmentUnladylike1 Jan 30
Jan 29 [H] Hpriest lf pve guild Ilvl 863 Holy Priest looking for weeknight raiding guild (859 Shadow). Ideally 7-10pm ish. Havent played consistently since WotLK but looking for a good guild to get back into it.Slamn5 Jan 29
Jan 29 [A] Friends looking for guild ret pally with a resto sham buddy here looking for a casual raiding guild. we are both 880+, 7/7H, 3/3H, and 6/10N as of right now. We both have a lot of raiding experience, just not a lot of time due to life. We would prefer 1-2 weeknight raids, starting at or after 9PM west coast. We would be on other times to run M+ or PVP, just can't commit to more than 2 nights for raiding. A couple other equally geared friends may join as casual members, if that's okay.Fosheeze5 Jan 29
Jan 29 The Ancients Misbehaving recruiting horde <The Ancients Misbehaving> is a horde guild on Dalaran for adults and family. Guild focus - PvE, Social, leveling, running instances and casual raiding Guild style is casual and social. If you are looking for a casual and social guild and want to find friends to play with come join us! This is a new guild looking for others to join us and help us grow. We are a guild of adults and family who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment. Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama. The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are starting to raid on Tues, and Sat. 9pm est My btag is battlemom#1568Najyah6 Jan 29
Jan 29 870 Guardian LF Semi-Harcore Guild Hey everyone. Looking to make the move to Dalaran and just seeing whats out there. I am just coming back to game now been on break since around mid November due to a sickness in the family that i had to help with. I have been playing this game since the good old days of vanilla and have raid lead and tanked with numerous different classes over the years. I can raid Sunday to Thursday till around 11:00pm EST due to work but Friday and Saturday and i can raid whenever! If you want to get a hold of me so we can chat either drop a post here or feel free to add me on Bnet Jeff#11937 and we can talk!Erilìne3 Jan 29
Jan 29 [A] <Catalyze> LFM (US-Dalaran) <Catalyze> is back from being disbanded and is a newly formed competitive raiding guild composed of players with 7/7H and leadership with 3/7M experience. We are aiming to be a top 10 progression guild. We offer a semi-hardcore environment that focuses on pushing current content and developing individual skill. We are currently in need of all classes We are looking for any and all exceptional players. Our current raid times are: Wed/Thu/Sun 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. If you can't make this schedule and are still interested please let us know. All interested players should Contact us in-game: or contact: Kazikarzy#2242 and Urx#1120Kazikarzy2 Jan 29
Jan 28 <Armani> New raiding guild We are a friendly, helpful guild looking for new members to start raiding. We are going to be causally raiding starting at Emerald Nightmare, so we are only requiring 840+ item level. We will be raiding from 6pm-9pm EST. We have a discord server and a website http://armani.wowalliances.com/ . To get in contact with me, my battlenet is Ihako#11422, or whisper me at Ihako-Dalaran. You can also apply on the guild website and i will promptly look at it. All are welcome. I am usually on Monday-Friday at 10:30pm-4:00am EST and on weekends most of the day. Ihako 872 I level Raid leaderIhako0 Jan 28
Jan 28 (H) LF casual guild Active exp adult LF a fun, casual, social guild that likes to help each other learn and grow in the game. With some very light on hardcore/progressive raiding. Pls post why you recommend the guild you are speaking of. Thank you.Annaduir5 Jan 28
Jan 28 [A]878 elemental shaman LF raid guild Hey everyone! I am looking for a guild that's willing to teach and allow me to progress as a largely-new wow player. Personally i have only done EN H 6/7 and 5/10 NH. I am not able to access a mic anytime soon, however would still be able to listen to discords if need be. Do leave a reply on this topic should you feel I can be a part of your guild. Would prefer late/weekend raid timesNuggetislove3 Jan 28
Jan 28 (A) 869 Rest Druid 872 Mage Raiding Guild My Mage friend and I are looking for an established raiding guild full of nice people that focuses on casual progression. If 1 is not caring at all and 10 is super hardcore realm first guilds we are looking for about a 6 or 7. We are open to mythic raiding in the future. Ideal raid times would be 2-3 times a week 7-11P.M Eastern time.Dwerva8 Jan 28
Jan 28 [A] (Knights of Caliban) LF casual players The Knights of Caliban are a casual style guild who have been going for awhile now on the alliance side of Dalaran, who are in need of more players to round out our raid roster. We are in need of another healer, preferably a shaman or Hpriest..As well as a few more pretty strong DPS, no real need for a certain class. Raid times are Tuesdays (8-10 PM EST, short night) and Friday's 7-10 PM EST) It would also be nice to recruit some more players who want to run dungeons, specifically mythic/M+. If you would like to know more, you can reply to this thread or add my battle tag: Jarshiie#1497Jarshiie0 Jan 28
Jan 27 *Underdogs* recruiting holy paladin Underdogs is recruiting a geared and experience holy paladin to join our roster. Any other exceptional classes are welcome. 7/7M En 3/3H Tov and 8/10H Nh Our raid times are Tuesday,Thursday, clean up Friday 8:30-11:30 est. we are on Dalaran-Us Please whisper Badrogue, Dirtytyrown,or Serrawynn for further info.Badrogue0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Lag is anybody else lagging? my world ping is 1000+ and I cant playValandrastel0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Lag uh is anybody having major lag? I can't play at all because of it! EDIT: 3000+ nowValandrastel0 Jan 27