Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5d Any Old School Darkspearian players still on? I remember these guys from way back when: Lanuria, Sindoris, Greekorc, Grandez, Natedagreat, Humble, Beledonna, Senoxis, Akumabe, Ninjaxdeath, and Ralinasftw?Zuvembie2 5d
6d (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 6d
Nov 12 LF Raiding Guild. Looking for raiding guild. That raids on the weekends, there are 3 of us, that I would like to bring with me. I am 350 Outlaw rogue, other 2 are Afflic Lock and Feral/resto Druid. All 3 of us have been playing since Vanilla, and are very good players. Just looking for right guild fit, we are fun, friendly, and adults.Pickemoff2 Nov 12
Nov 10 Nemesis is recruiting Nemesis is recruiting. Living in moms basement? Quit school or got laid off? Can you survive off hot pockets and Monsters? Nemesis is LF you! Bring your inner nerd and show us what u got... Tank is needed but we are also recruiting DPS. We our normal run on Tuesday reset with alts and heroic farm bosses we do on Thursday, Friday, And Saturday from 8 to 11 server time.Rïsky0 Nov 10
Nov 9 LF all roles for Mythic progression [A]<Dreambound> is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on the Darkspear server and we are currently recruiting. We are a group of chill players who returned to WoW at the beginning of BFA and are actively raiding currently. Raid schedule Wednesdays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time) Sundays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time) Recruitment We are looking for raiders that would like to progress through BFA, with AOTC and Mythic goals. Heroic Uldir is on farm, and we are looking for people who would like to push into Mythic Uldir with us. We are currently 8/8H 2/8M and in need of more hot bodies for our roster! Specifically, we are currently in need of: Ranged DPS Ranged DPS A tank Did I mention ranged DPS? While we highly value clearing raids and getting treasure, we also highly value excellent team fit. So we are looking for individuals who possess the following: ++ Competency ++ pull the deeps don't stand in the schmootz taunt on time keep us alive ++ Great attitude and communication ++ tiltproof/rage-free chill/easy-going ability to listen and communicate ++ Great sense of humor ++ A degree in memeology preferred but not required ++ Commitment to progression ++ consistently turn up to both raids every week help contribute to the guild maintain relevant gear for raiding listen to constructive criticism to improve performance if required or understand that you may have to sit out) About us Dreambound is a group of friends in NA who like to have a good time. We not only enjoy WoW, but also play other games together and hang out together in Discord. We are a fun and positive guild. We are a small guild, and aim to keep it small, so that our members don't feel like just another face in the crowd. If you are an easy going person that is looking for progression, would like to help establish/shape a close-knit guild and think you would be a good fit for our family, please contact me on Bnet or Discord for more information. Thanks Neph (Bnet Neph#11581, Discord Neph#9821)Turtleina19 Nov 9
Nov 8 Khaz Modan Irregulars Tues 6-9pm N/H My friend and I are starting a new guild on Darkspear with the intent of starting a N/H raid group. Normal to gear, Heroic to pursue. What we want to accomplish first and foremost is to build a community of friendly and courteous people who enjoy playing with each other; where the toxicity and foulness of most other raid groups is flushed out the moment it rears its ugly head. We would rather play with 15 people who are understanding and polite in Normal than 15 of the most skilled players in WoW in Mythic who also have bad attitudes. Can't be accomplished you say? I have created Raids in the past that were fun, tight knit, and still geared toward progression. If there's one thing I've learned it's that patience pays off in the long run. It may take a couple to a few weeks for our raid/guild to start coming into its own, but once it does, we will have a small group of dedicated FRIENDS who will be eager to spend time with each other every week. Raids will be every Tuesday at 6pm-9pm server (MTN). My guild/raid will be keeping foul language/filth to a minimum. Sorry. If you're not ok with keeping language in check and conducting yourself in a respectful way please look elsewhere. Jokes and good times will be had by all, but the most enjoyable environment to play this game in is one where my grandmother and a dungeons and dragons geek would be comfortable. Respect, Friendliness, and Charity. That's what we're about and we would like you to come see just how nice it is. Whisper Arsithul/Kunzekul in game for an invite. If I'm not on message Eroviara or Ásteria. If you don't happen to catch up with any of us then please send me an in game mail. I work crazy hours but I will be on very consistently every Tuesday and Wednesday evening during the winter months. See you in game! FOR KHAZ MODAN!Arsithul1 Nov 8
Nov 7 [H] New Player LF Friendly Guild Heya, I'm a new player and looking for a casual, friendly guild 18+, nothing too serious since I'm still learning here n there. Hope to meet new people, have fun and hang out with! I'm not sure what would be the minimum requirements but i mainly hop on during the evenings (6pm-12am MST), whenever I'm free from work. I also have discord.Malakor1 Nov 7
Nov 4 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy20 Nov 4
Oct 26 <Twin Arrows> friendly raiding guild Hey there! Twin Arrows is a new friend oriented guild looking to form raid teams for BFA. We are looking to progress deep into BFA content! if you are looking for a good time come join us today! We raid Thursdays and Saturdays 8-11 pst. Battletag: Keblocka#1479Ñorek1 Oct 26
Oct 26 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood1 Oct 26
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia4 Oct 25
Oct 22 <Friend Zone> wants to be your friend! - We are on US - Darkspear (PVP), Alliance. - SUP. <Friend Zone> is recruiting you people to join our guild and kill internet dargons and stuff. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7:30pm Server time, we end raid at 11:00pm server time. We raid a total of 10 1/2 hours a week. We want applicants who don't need people to hold their hands, and who can be responsible enough to be prepared for raid. You also need to pull good numbers and not drop fire in the raid. Our Current Progression as of 12/20/12: 25: MV 5/6 H., HoF 2/6 H., ToES 4/4 N.(+Elite Protectors) What we are looking for as of 12/20/12: Paladin: Medium (Retribution) Warrior: Low Druid: High (Balance, Resto) Rogue: Medium Hunter: Medium Mage: Low Warlock: Low Priest: Low Shaman: Low Death Knight: Low Monk: High (Brewmaster, Mistweaver) If you don't see your name on here, but you think you're better than our current raiders; please look at what we have to offer and submit an application on the website below. If you are interested, visit www.friendzoneguild.com, read the Guild Information page then register and apply! Contact: Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922 Celltechrage: Battletag, Spens#1678 Nawp: Battletag, Nawp#1149 We are super cute and are looking forward to hearing from you!Nawp366 Oct 22
Oct 21 <Bon Weir> M+10 carries for gold Bon Weir is going into it's 4th expansion of sales offering dungeon services, specifically mythic plus. Since this is the start of the expansion, the only runs that will be ran are organized SOLELY through GM GregGage and Assistant GM Nikad. Any run organized by anyone else is not authorized. This is to protect our reliability and name. This post will be updated as the expansion progresses. We are a well established mythic raiding guild offering trusted dungeon carries. We sold hundreds of CM carries in MoP for that sweet class armor, and even more throughout all of Legion. We will provide the key and guarantee the dungeon is completed. While we will offer keys in time or your gold back, we are not offering that luxury yet due to this still being early days. Within coming weeks, this service will be baseline and this post will be updated to reflect the change. Price - As always, we position ourselves to be the best value and trusted guild team on Darkspear. Any competitor on Darkspear will undercut in price. - Willing to price match competing guilds, and will offer a lower rate. - The exact price is being finalized. This week is the first week we are offering our carry services. We have internally tested our carries and are extremely selective for which mythic raiders will be joining the group. - We want to make sure we remain the no brainer choice for price and trust. What will you receive? - 385 Azerite gear or 380+ non Azerite gear from the weekly chest - 370+ gear from the dungeon, traded loot will be given to you. - Artifact power Pricing for returning customers - We make a significant amount of carries from returning customers, some we have retained since MoP. We will always offer discounts for returning customers in some capacity. How do I contact Bon Weir in-game? Whisper, Btag, and/or in game mail works. Greggage, (Guild Master) - Gage#1576 Nikad, (Assistant GM) - Nikad#1119 Other sales: Other difficulty M+: If you want a lower level M+ carry we can offer a lower price for a +8, for example. As we get further along this expansion, or as demand changes, we may choose to not offer this service temporarily or permanently. AOTC- we are willing to sell this service as we often do. Whisper for more info. Mounts- you bet that we will be selling mounts this expansion, as always. Previous examples being the Kor'kron Juggernaut, Hellfire Infernal, and Nightbane (when Karazhan dungeons were new). Nothing to sell as of this post. Disclaimer - Bon Weir does NOT sell carries for cash, as this is against the blizzard terms of service. If any guild asks for cash, we highly recommend you avoid their service. To stay safe in this situation, simply buy WoW tokens. This will help you obtain the gold for a carry, if necessary.Greggage1 Oct 21
Oct 20 What is skill? What is the difference between playing at 2500 rating... ... and leading a 1400 team to victory against a 1700 team? I've been exploring a great deal of different skill levels in the game. Last season, I led a group of players to 2200, 13 of which had never been there. After that, I took on some 1800 players and helped them reach 2000. But this season, I joined a group of players who were for all intents and purposes 1400 players. They didn't CC, they did very little DPS and heals ran OOM quickly. The only redeeming factor was that they listened to me and followed orders to the best of their abilities. We won against a 1500, 1600 and then fought a 1750 and lost. A 1700 followed and we won. Our ending MMR was 1450. Calling things out was tough... battles were not won, and the only way victory could be assured was capping nodes, flags, and sometimes just trying to survive as long as possible. So I wonder... is this a different kind of skill? Could leading a 1400 team be harder than leading at 2500 one? Having done all levels in between, I have to wonder... Running Hunter/Rogue/Priest 3s to 1800 on week 1 of playing a priest after 4 years hiatus with a rogue who ran the comp to no more than 1500 (though certainly a better player). Is that more skill than raising a TSG 100 points to 2590 the first week I joined it in season 8 pre-shadowmorne? My point is, it's easy to call someone a bad player. But maybe, just maybe, they posses a a great deal of a different 'skill.' I just hope that skill, for some of you, isn't just trolling the forums... especially of a game some of you play less than you talk about it. Concerned, EliaeglEliaegl82 Oct 20
Oct 18 [A] <Run Thru> 8/8H 1/8M LFM DPS and Healer About Us Run Thru (8/8 H and 2/8 M) is looking for more people to fill up ranks! We raid Tues/Thurs from 8pm to 11pm EST. We’re LF a Hunter, Rogue, DPS Warrior, Mistweaver Monk or a Resto Shaman. If you’re one of those classes and are interested, PST! [A] <Run Thru> is a progression guild that is currently 8/8 H and 2/8 M, and we are currently looking at a Mythic Zek'Voz kill very soon! We’re looking to progress deep into Mythic Uldir and just need a few more people to fill up our ranks. Those people need to be Heroic/Mythic ready in regards to gear and attitude. If you are competent, know hot to move out of stuff, and have a good temperment when it comes to progression, we might just be the guild for you! Raid Schedule Tues (Heroic Clear/Progression) - 8pm to 11pm EST (6pm to 8pm Server Time) Thurs (Progression) - 8pm to 11pm EST (6pm to 8pm Server Time) Saturday (M+ Night - Optional) - 8pm to 11pm EST (6pm to 8pm Server Time) Guild Needs We are currently recruiting for the following classes and/or specs: Hunter Rogue DPS Warrior Mistweaver Monk Resto ShamanExpectations Be prepared for raids in regards to flasks, food, and pots. Know the fights. Please don’t stand in things. Be able to come on progression days. Be able to adapt quickly to strategies. Have a good attitude.Contact Us If you’re one of the classes/specs that we need and are able to meet our requested expectations, please contact one of the following people: NemX#1378 MagicPants#170683Nohugs3 Oct 18
Oct 18 Horde dead on Darkspear? Ive had 10 guild requests pending for days and posted on here to no avail. Time to transfer?Jaybea2 Oct 18
Oct 13 LF PVP Guild Tried using the find a guild option in the game, apparently no one checks it. Casual arena and BG player just looking for a fun home. Thanks.Jaybea0 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 9 Looking for some players from WAY back. Lost contact with these guys back in Vanilla... Darkfrost, DMBWarren, Meanrock, Rakhasa. If anyone has any way of contacting them, please let me know?Zeiss26 Oct 9
Oct 9 LF progression guild Hey guys started playing on this server because IRL friends play here. Long story short we don't get the time to play together as much and I'd like to find a guild looking to progress. I have a lot of heroic raid experience and can bring a lot to the (mage) table My issue is I bartend and can usually only raid during the week in the morning and if I work I have to be off by 3est. (I am off every sunday night) I've downed every boss in heroic mode except ghuun. Would love to be apart of your guild.Womposaurus1 Oct 9
Oct 8 Alliance<Razr> 2/8 Mythic Recruiting <Razr> guild is recruiting for BFA mythic Raiding! We are back on Darkspear Alliance with the will to put the Alliance back on track with a more casual schedule. Razr guild is a bunch of ex hardcore raiders and IRL friends who wants to keep a more casual schedule with great results. We raid Monday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 EST. We are looking for dedicated players that are willing to be on the top of Darkspear in PVE. Currently 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic We currently need DPS and Heals for BFA. Feel free to add me on battle net for more info Tryx#1827Kodeshot9 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 6 Shout-out to my boy Jittle-Darkspear Thanks for the knee slapper m8. 10/10 would pwn again. https://imgur.com/a/BNos8IR https://imgur.com/a/kbDKFhICaptcanada0 Oct 6
Oct 2 Test Nikad1 Oct 2
Oct 2 LFM Defiant Marauders Casual raid team Looking to fill some spots for the Defiant Ones Marauders casual raid team. We have punch and pie, haha but really we are focused on killing these bosses and fun. We raid Wednesday/Saturday 9pmEST Basic requirements are Discord with a mic and 340+ item level Healers High Ranged DPS High Melee DPS Medium Tanks Full Prefer that you join one of our many friendly guild communities on Darkspear or Aerie Peak, but if you are looking to run cross realm we may make an exception. Reply here or send me and in game mail. Thanks!Dipndotsqt0 Oct 2
Sep 29 In need of Glad level Healers Yeah by now you have heard the Hype train is back, and more big news this Monday. So need Healers, must be 2200+ xp If you want to be part of the AGL and are 2500+ please see me as wellDouglas0 Sep 29
Sep 29 Hi HiMachinegun6 Sep 29
Sep 27 MERCILESS MIDGETS WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN hope that helpsLichabich9 Sep 27
Sep 26 WTS: Icecrown goodies - Shadowmourne Selling toys, a mount and a tabard. The toy from Muradin Frostborn dwarves. The toy from Sylvanas' Music Box the Tabard of the Lightbringer and the Crimson Deathcharger, also selling the locket from Jaina that ports you and your group to Dalaran with 1 HR Cooldown. Send me letters with prices - I'm willing to go cheaper than any Auction House price.Rutaro0 Sep 26
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 24 [H]<Poor Play>-Mal'ganis-LFM for Mythic! Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8N Uldir: 6/8H Raid Schedule: Tues | Wed | Thur: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST *Sun | Mon: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us: <Poor Play> is a three day a week progression guild on Mal'ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 6 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Poor+Play Discord: https://discord.gg/Eazr38U(Work In Progress) If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our Discord, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Zanzilla (GoblinSmithy#1769)Zanzilla5 Sep 24
Sep 20 Underground [A] Darkspear - Raid(H/M)/M+/PVP <Underground> is a core group of solid WOW players that have been raiding together in some cases for 15 years. As a group, we will always try and have fun in any situation and are taking a break from the serious side of raiding with BFA. However, this does not mean we are not trying to accomplish big things with our 2-night casual raid setup. Due to the nature of our previous raid accomplishments, we have always expected the highest quality of play from all of our members. Battletag: Havitz#1977 We're looking to recruit for Heroic/Mythic progression, we were hoping to keep our group small, but we are not able to fill raids with old friends leaving. We have had some issues filling raids to this point and are looking to pick up top healers/DPS, potentially an off-tank. Our raid nights are Monday & Tuesday 8 PM Eastern - 11 PM Eastern (Sharp), we run Mythic+ on off nights and even raid for our alts. We ask that all raiders bring pots, flasks, food, and knowledge of the fights. We are only looking for people who will play well and want to exceed in raiding and Mythic +. We do have a core group of PVP'ers in the guild that raids as well if you are looking for some consistent success there. So, if you're interested in a casual 6 hour raid week with the intention of killing bosses and having fun, message me, and we can see if it's a good fit.Fray1 Sep 20
Sep 20 357 Protection/Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Preferably morning's 7am-1pm or late at night after 11pm MSTMexiety0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Serious PVP Recruiting Serious PVP Darkspear We are currently seeking all active and dedicated PVP players... we have been around for 6 years we have been up and down the ladder back and forth and still stuck it out to be here today... do you have that same attitude ? do you strive to succeed do you want to play with PVP heads and join a striving community ... we are 600 plus members strong and constantly up and down in population changing with the times.. we have had as many as 6 RBG teams running at once and as little as trying to fill one team at a time... WE ARE LOOKING For YOU! we want to build a long lasting friendship with lots of people and build a hell of a guild that makes people want to continue to play ally... Come help us grow and become part of a lasting guild that will stick around as long as you do! Thanks for your time and we are always here COME FIND US! @twitter seriouspvpwow @youtube.com/CompetitiveGamingX and of course - F.B. us @SeriousPVP @discord .... thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you all the best for success and hope to see you in something raited!!!! Please spread the love DOTs and ALL them Hots!!! 1.)We are from THE USA and Canada from coast to coast 24 hours a day someone is one running something. 2.) We are Hardcore PVP although people have lives you must be on running sometime during the week. 3.) We are a Darkspear Guild But we will phase out to other servers if you are the right fit for a GM over there. 4.) we are an older community lots of people mid 20's and over with military backgrounds etc. 5.) we have discord and all the other perks. 6.) we have a Zero tolerance policy for DRAMA. Although things happen they should be settled amongst yourselves the guild does not have time to parent you! 7.) we are accepting everyone this isnt just a R1 guild we want to play with everyone some 2.5 players havnt reached 2.5 because they cant find people to play with! players here are from 1k - 2.7 k XP 8.) we run daily EVERYDAY so there will always be room for you somewhere and welcome anyone who wants to host events!Compleation2 Sep 19
Sep 18 Darkspear Economy I have been investing a little more time in the AH I was just wondering how the Darkspear Economy compares with other serversPorta0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Any Ally side leveling guilds? .Lunaeria1 Sep 18
Sep 18 LF a Good Guild.Retired Marine Plenty of time LF active Guild for Raids and PVP. I was medically retired in 2014 and I started to play during Cata. I'm in search for a guild that is mature and organized. I am willing to help out anyways I can. I'm a laid back 35 year old. If you have any question just pst me. Thanks. I'm a Alli Arms Warrior. My old guild is still listed by my character for some reason but I’m still searching and guileless.Notthehair1 Sep 18
Sep 18 Peacebloom Experience (A) (Peacebloom Experience) is now recruiting! We are an old guild looking to rekindle the flames we once had! Looking for all active PvP and PvE players both experienced and new! We range from all sorts of activities from rerolling toons to WoW events! Looking for about four new members to start RBGS but all are welcome! Go ahead and send us a message in game for invite!Tjsoup5 Sep 18
Sep 18 To the Owner of the name "Akira" I want it back. Message me in game and we'll talk prices.Kira0 Sep 18
Sep 14 Need Friends on Darkspear I play mostly every day. I work retail 40 hours a week but I need new friends to play with. Battle.net ID: Dakader#11687Potätø0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Farewell Darkspear GOOD BYE Darkspear you were my in-game home for 13 years but its time to say farewell. Blizzard dont think of me leaving as a loss of future income, think of it as a sucker who believed in your product for far too long and spent too much money hoping you would fix your flaws.Volund2 Sep 13
Sep 11 [A] <Barry Boswell> Needs You! ... <Barry Boswell> is a newly formed casual raiding guild and we've recently just opened our doors up to new members. We are currently seeking all classes and roles. With a high priority for healers, a windwalker, and a warlock. Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7pm - 10pm eastern with a potential Saturday group in the works. We also like to PvP. I will be putting together RBG groups in the next few weeks to run on Sundays. We use discord and are usually always in it. We encourage all our members to come in and join us for the fun. It is a requirement for our raids and working mic is desired but not necessary. The majority of us have played together for a very long time. We have a lot of laughs and are really hoping we can extend the Boswell family. Add me on btag: slingshotdan#1731 or whisper myself, nob, drumbum, or jabukie in game for more info. ...Smelliot3 Sep 11
Sep 10 [A]<Defenders of Virginity> is recruiting! Hey there! We are a relatively new social semi-hardcore guild on Darkspear. We only officially raid 1 day a week (for now, will probably jump to 2 in the near future) with weekend pugging and we are currently expanding our roster for Battle for Azeroth, looking for people to push themselves into Heroic and with the ultimate aim of raiding Mythic. Guild Info: We are a newly formed guild with like minded people of what we want from the game. The main raiding team wants to compete in heroic raiding kills and move into mythic raiding in the future. We try to push reasonably high M+ keys. As some of us have our sights on high end gameplay, we also offer the social aspect of what a guild should be. We are trying to build a community of friendly players just having fun and progressing in a timely fashion. We don't just PvE either, we also PvP with aims to get a core group for RBGs and arenas. WoW isn't the only game we play either, and many of us play games outside of WoW and would love to play with you! Raiding Schedule: Thursday 6 p.m. - 12 a.m. Server Time For any additional info please feel free to contact Teejmeister#1396 on Bnet, or join our discord here! https://discord.gg/4FHrSYSSenzae2 Sep 10
Sep 10 344Prot/ret/holy LF guild Looking for a 1 night a week raiding guild I MS prot, but would be willing to fill whatever the group needs. I have been raiding since mid BC, i have experiance and can use whatever voice communication is needed.Tappytap0 Sep 10
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 6 <want smoke> Open Recruitment <want smoke> is a PvP focused guild of friends that are looking for more people to join our community and come to our casual raid nights on Monday 9pm-12am Server We are a relatively new guild but most of us have been playing on darkspear for years. With the changes to gearing this expansion we are starting a casual raiding team to help gear for PvP and just have fun together while doing so. If you want to come play in a small PvP community and casually raid once a week then we are the guild for you :) for more info join our discord.gg/kp58qGv or visit https://www.guilded.gg/want-smokeNoxxog0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Help getting a Pet. Is there anyone(horde)who can help me(Alliance) get a specific pet? It is the white cobra from Vol'dun that spawns from "The Source of the Problem" a horde only quest.Araxxus1 Sep 6
Sep 5 Looking for more to help kill horde Andlos Slakta has about 5 real life friends active on alliance right now and are looking for more thick skinned politically incorrect players to do wpvp, and run content and socialize on discord. message Yasmir, cptscarlett, vannus, gwylee, or just reply to this post if interested. We really want to get enough people who want to run warmode on together and push the horde infestation out of our zones.Cptscarlett4 Sep 5
Sep 5 Alliance - LF Raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild casual to semi-hardcore; Around 4 - 9 hours a week. I've raided the first tier of every expansion with various guilds and progress. My latest progress was The Emerald Nightmare 7/7H 3/7 mythic (alt). My current main is a Balance druid 366 ilvl currently. I have no preferred days, but my preferred times are 3PM-1AM. Contact: Discord: Gil#5386 - Battletag: GilTheHunter#1510Gilthedruid1 Sep 5