Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [H]<Poor Play>-Mal'ganis-LFM for Mythic! Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8N Uldir: 6/8H Raid Schedule: Tues | Wed | Thur: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST *Sun | Mon: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us: <Poor Play> is a three day a week progression guild on Mal'ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 6 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Poor+Play Discord: https://discord.gg/Eazr38U(Work In Progress) If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our Discord, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Zanzilla (GoblinSmithy#1769)Zanzilla5 1d
1d <Twin Arrows> friendly raiding guild Hey there! Twin Arrows is a new friend oriented guild looking to form raid teams for BFA. We are looking to progress deep into BFA content! if you are looking for a good time come join us today! We raid Thursdays and Saturdays 8-11 pst. Battletag: Keblocka#1479Ñorek0 1d
4d Underground [A] Darkspear - Raid(H/M)/M+/PVP <Underground> is a core group of solid WOW players that have been raiding together in some cases for 15 years. As a group, we will always try and have fun in any situation and are taking a break from the serious side of raiding with BFA. However, this does not mean we are not trying to accomplish big things with our 2-night casual raid setup. Due to the nature of our previous raid accomplishments, we have always expected the highest quality of play from all of our members. Battletag: Havitz#1977 We're looking to recruit for Heroic/Mythic progression, we were hoping to keep our group small, but we are not able to fill raids with old friends leaving. We have had some issues filling raids to this point and are looking to pick up top healers/DPS, potentially an off-tank. Our raid nights are Monday & Tuesday 8 PM Eastern - 11 PM Eastern (Sharp), we run Mythic+ on off nights and even raid for our alts. We ask that all raiders bring pots, flasks, food, and knowledge of the fights. We are only looking for people who will play well and want to exceed in raiding and Mythic +. We do have a core group of PVP'ers in the guild that raids as well if you are looking for some consistent success there. So, if you're interested in a casual 6 hour raid week with the intention of killing bosses and having fun, message me, and we can see if it's a good fit.Fray1 4d
5d 357 Protection/Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Preferably morning's 7am-1pm or late at night after 11pm MSTMexiety0 5d
5d Serious PVP Recruiting Serious PVP Darkspear We are currently seeking all active and dedicated PVP players... we have been around for 6 years we have been up and down the ladder back and forth and still stuck it out to be here today... do you have that same attitude ? do you strive to succeed do you want to play with PVP heads and join a striving community ... we are 600 plus members strong and constantly up and down in population changing with the times.. we have had as many as 6 RBG teams running at once and as little as trying to fill one team at a time... WE ARE LOOKING For YOU! we want to build a long lasting friendship with lots of people and build a hell of a guild that makes people want to continue to play ally... Come help us grow and become part of a lasting guild that will stick around as long as you do! Thanks for your time and we are always here COME FIND US! @twitter seriouspvpwow @youtube.com/CompetitiveGamingX and of course - F.B. us @SeriousPVP @discord .... thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you all the best for success and hope to see you in something raited!!!! Please spread the love DOTs and ALL them Hots!!! 1.)We are from THE USA and Canada from coast to coast 24 hours a day someone is one running something. 2.) We are Hardcore PVP although people have lives you must be on running sometime during the week. 3.) We are a Darkspear Guild But we will phase out to other servers if you are the right fit for a GM over there. 4.) we are an older community lots of people mid 20's and over with military backgrounds etc. 5.) we have discord and all the other perks. 6.) we have a Zero tolerance policy for DRAMA. Although things happen they should be settled amongst yourselves the guild does not have time to parent you! 7.) we are accepting everyone this isnt just a R1 guild we want to play with everyone some 2.5 players havnt reached 2.5 because they cant find people to play with! players here are from 1k - 2.7 k XP 8.) we run daily EVERYDAY so there will always be room for you somewhere and welcome anyone who wants to host events!Compleation2 5d
6d [A]<Dreambound> recruiting last few DPS spots [A]<Dreambound> is a freshly established semi-hardcore guild and we are currently recruiting. We are a group of chill players who have recently returned to WoW after a short break and are looking to actively raid in BFA. We formed this guild and are recruiting because we're kinda tired of the PUG life. ++ Raid schedule ++ Wednesdays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time) Sundays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time) ++ Recruitment ++ We are looking for raiders that would like to progress through BFA, with AOTC goals. We will be clearing Normal/Heroic raids AOTC. We'd like to give Mythic a try, but cannot promise it. While we highly value clearing raids and getting treasure, we also highly value excellent team fit. So we are looking for individuals who possess the following: - Competency (pull the deeps, don't stand in the schmootz, taunt on time, keep us alive) - Great attitude (tiltproof, chill, easy-going) - Great sense of humor (A degree in Memeology preferred, but not required) We value these traits above matching tabards, so if you aren't ready to server transfer yet, that's ok with us! (Though our tabard is pretty badass.) ++ About us ++ Dreambound is a group of friends in NA who like to have a good time. We not only enjoy WoW, but also play other games together (e.g. Fortnite and LoL) and hang out together in Discord. We are a fun and positive guild. ******** UPDATED ******** ++ Expectations ++ As raid comes out this week, we are looking for players who are raid and m+ ready (Have appropriate ilvl, rep grind done and dungeons unlocked). We are specifically looking to recruit RANGED DPS at this stage in time. Warlock highly desirable, wink wink. We are looking for players that have the availability and dedication to turn up to raid each week on both Wednesday and Sunday raid days consistently. **************************** If you are an easy going person that is looking for progression, would like to help establish/shape a close-knit guild and think you would be a good fit for our family, please contact me on Bnet Neph#11581 for more information. Thanks Neph (Neph#11581)Turtleina13 6d
6d Darkspear Economy I have been investing a little more time in the AH I was just wondering how the Darkspear Economy compares with other serversPorta0 6d
6d Any Ally side leveling guilds? .Lunaeria1 6d
6d LF a Good Guild.Retired Marine Plenty of time LF active Guild for Raids and PVP. I was medically retired in 2014 and I started to play during Cata. I'm in search for a guild that is mature and organized. I am willing to help out anyways I can. I'm a laid back 35 year old. If you have any question just pst me. Thanks. I'm a Alli Arms Warrior. My old guild is still listed by my character for some reason but I’m still searching and guileless.Notthehair1 6d
6d Peacebloom Experience (A) (Peacebloom Experience) is now recruiting! We are an old guild looking to rekindle the flames we once had! Looking for all active PvP and PvE players both experienced and new! We range from all sorts of activities from rerolling toons to WoW events! Looking for about four new members to start RBGS but all are welcome! Go ahead and send us a message in game for invite!Tjsoup5 6d
6d To the Owner of the name "Akira" I want it back. Message me in game and we'll talk prices.Kira0 6d
Sep 14 Need Friends on Darkspear I play mostly every day. I work retail 40 hours a week but I need new friends to play with. Battle.net ID: Dakader#11687Potätø0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Farewell Darkspear GOOD BYE Darkspear you were my in-game home for 13 years but its time to say farewell. Blizzard dont think of me leaving as a loss of future income, think of it as a sucker who believed in your product for far too long and spent too much money hoping you would fix your flaws.Volund2 Sep 13
Sep 13 MERCILESS MIDGETS WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN hope that helpsLichabich8 Sep 13
Sep 11 [A] <Barry Boswell> Needs You! ... <Barry Boswell> is a newly formed casual raiding guild and we've recently just opened our doors up to new members. We are currently seeking all classes and roles. With a high priority for healers, a windwalker, and a warlock. Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7pm - 10pm eastern with a potential Saturday group in the works. We also like to PvP. I will be putting together RBG groups in the next few weeks to run on Sundays. We use discord and are usually always in it. We encourage all our members to come in and join us for the fun. It is a requirement for our raids and working mic is desired but not necessary. The majority of us have played together for a very long time. We have a lot of laughs and are really hoping we can extend the Boswell family. Add me on btag: slingshotdan#1731 or whisper myself, nob, drumbum, or jabukie in game for more info. ...Smelliot3 Sep 11
Sep 10 [A]<Defenders of Virginity> is recruiting! Hey there! We are a relatively new social semi-hardcore guild on Darkspear. We only officially raid 1 day a week (for now, will probably jump to 2 in the near future) with weekend pugging and we are currently expanding our roster for Battle for Azeroth, looking for people to push themselves into Heroic and with the ultimate aim of raiding Mythic. Guild Info: We are a newly formed guild with like minded people of what we want from the game. The main raiding team wants to compete in heroic raiding kills and move into mythic raiding in the future. We try to push reasonably high M+ keys. As some of us have our sights on high end gameplay, we also offer the social aspect of what a guild should be. We are trying to build a community of friendly players just having fun and progressing in a timely fashion. We don't just PvE either, we also PvP with aims to get a core group for RBGs and arenas. WoW isn't the only game we play either, and many of us play games outside of WoW and would love to play with you! Raiding Schedule: Thursday 6 p.m. - 12 a.m. Server Time For any additional info please feel free to contact Teejmeister#1396 on Bnet, or join our discord here! https://discord.gg/4FHrSYSSenzae2 Sep 10
Sep 10 344Prot/ret/holy LF guild Looking for a 1 night a week raiding guild I MS prot, but would be willing to fill whatever the group needs. I have been raiding since mid BC, i have experiance and can use whatever voice communication is needed.Tappytap0 Sep 10
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 6 <want smoke> Open Recruitment <want smoke> is a PvP focused guild of friends that are looking for more people to join our community and come to our casual raid nights on Monday 9pm-12am Server We are a relatively new guild but most of us have been playing on darkspear for years. With the changes to gearing this expansion we are starting a casual raiding team to help gear for PvP and just have fun together while doing so. If you want to come play in a small PvP community and casually raid once a week then we are the guild for you :) for more info join our discord.gg/kp58qGv or visit https://www.guilded.gg/want-smokeNoxxog0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Help getting a Pet. Is there anyone(horde)who can help me(Alliance) get a specific pet? It is the white cobra from Vol'dun that spawns from "The Source of the Problem" a horde only quest.Araxxus1 Sep 6
Sep 5 Looking for more to help kill horde Andlos Slakta has about 5 real life friends active on alliance right now and are looking for more thick skinned politically incorrect players to do wpvp, and run content and socialize on discord. message Yasmir, cptscarlett, vannus, gwylee, or just reply to this post if interested. We really want to get enough people who want to run warmode on together and push the horde infestation out of our zones.Cptscarlett4 Sep 5
Sep 5 Alliance - LF Raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild casual to semi-hardcore; Around 4 - 9 hours a week. I've raided the first tier of every expansion with various guilds and progress. My latest progress was The Emerald Nightmare 7/7H 3/7 mythic (alt). My current main is a Balance druid 366 ilvl currently. I have no preferred days, but my preferred times are 3PM-1AM. Contact: Discord: Gil#5386 - Battletag: GilTheHunter#1510Gilthedruid1 Sep 5
Sep 5 5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for a home Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance. We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun. our group is as follow: DK Tank (pref) Holy/Disc Priest Monk (all roles) Hunter DK (all roles) Warrior As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.Deathbysmash1 Sep 5
Sep 5 Resto druid LF heroic raiding guild Hello. I have a 343 Resto druid LF a semi-serious heroic raiding guild(not much interest in mythic raiding). I'm looking for an active, laid-back adult guild with no young children. I've been playing since BC with lots of end-game hardcore progression experience. My guild and current realm is pretty dead. Please leave your raid days and hours below if you're interested! :)Cactusapple1 Sep 5
Sep 5 LF Casual Guild Low populated if possible and most important friendly :P /KissVanyllaa2 Sep 5
Sep 4 345 DH Tank looking for Guild(A) I'm currently looking for a light hearted guild for Mythic+ and Heroic / Mythic raiding. Available most nights from 7pm EST - Midnight. Fine with providing my own flasks, enchants and any other required items. Mostly just looking for more people to play with but am fine with doing progression 2-3 nights a week, preferably on a set schedule within my availability. Not interested in doing a server transfer at this time. If you would like any specific information or stats please let me know.Dêmonhunter0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Dara Mactíre - Raid RBGS Currently seeking all healing classes for Raid team Seeking out RBG leaders to produce 2k+ results must have 2200+ XP Dara Mactíre is known for it's past exploits and this includes over 60 rank 1 + players, several famous youtubers who spawned from our team, and of course Swifty. What most people do not know is that behind all the hype and hoopla was a regular guild full of regular guys who enjoy this game that we play. Yes I am bringing some big names to raid and Arena in this xp, but what I really want to do is get back to making the game super exciting, and the real secret to that is a great team going the same direction. We are not known for raiding , but Douglas is known for GDKP runs back in Wrath, everyone loved them they were fun. I may not be able to do GDKP but I sure can create a couple good raid squads and down mythic content. BTW for those that want to get into YouTube or streaming we are bringing some names that will Dwarf what we did in the past, feel free to be a part of that. Hit up a member in game and we will get you dialed in; However, be advised once season starts our requirements for PvP will probably be raised. Current req for PvP is 1800+ last season or 2200 achieve in the last year. Old man Rank 1 ...OUTDouglas2 Sep 2
Aug 30 WTS Pattern: Chromatic Cloak I have a [Pattern: Chromatic Cloak] for sale - 1.5m http://www.wowhead.com/item=18517/pattern-chromatic-cloak Kompy#11832Kompy0 Aug 30
Aug 30 Hi HiMachinegun5 Aug 30
Aug 23 Rshaman LF guild Hello, I am currently looking for a late night raiding guild. The only days i cannot play are on Thursdays. I was hoping for a guild that raids late like 9pm EST to 12-1am EST. Alliance Side A little about me. I am 28 Yrs old. I have been playing WoW since classic and didnt really start getting into it until middle BC. I am a full time college student. I really am a open book feel free to ask me any questions. I am not looking for a guild who wants to push leader boards but if one was to offer me a shot i shouldn't mind taking it. I do not want a casual guild. I would like to raid at least 2 times a week. Currently 343 Ilevel BN: RazAlGhul#11985 If i need to fill out a application just message meGalbaturex0 Aug 23
Aug 22 Any OG players know if Tsosi still plays? He was a fairly well known Night elf hunter on the server back in Vanilla. An armory search picks up a lowbie shaman on ghostland server but that's it. His mount collection is pretty current tho so he still plays. He was an old irl friend that I've lost contact with throughout the years.Hirokohotaru0 Aug 22
Aug 21 Former top 20 raider LFG mythics [Alliance] Looking for a group to run mythics/heroics with My friends play this game but they are way more casual than I like to be. I used to be in a top 20 US raiding guild years ago (quit during Cata). I want to find some buds who enjoy doing mythics/heroics and maybe even group up for some raiding Hit me up. I'm either on sandwiches (main - fury warrior - can also tank) or mecca my monk alt.Hourly0 Aug 21
Aug 21 (Risen Coalition) -Darkspear [Horde] We are a newer casual guild with newer members as well as returning members. Were a smaller, all purpose guild looking to grow with casual players. We all are apart of a gaming community called Risen Coalition Gaming. Risen Coalition Gaming is an 18+ discord community that plays a variety of survival shooter and mmo games, [RISE] has been around since early 2014 and we are eager to grow as a community of competitive gamers and strive to be the best. We know with the new expansion out there will be returning players looking for a guild to play with. Know that we are a casual guild and our players to play other games more than WoW. We use our Discord for communication, so when putting on However, there are requirements that we wish people to have in order to be apart of our guild and gaming community. Requirements- ~18+ We hope to have members that are mature. ~Must have discord. ~Good communication. ~Good attitude & willingness to learn from others. ~Some Leadership Skills - we want you to grow into high ranking positions. ~Have fun! - Absolute must requirement. Send applications and any questions to me on discord! @Jess#5165 Application- Name?~ Age?~ Do you play any other games besides WoW?~Tayliea1 Aug 21
Aug 21 Openly racist, hateful, bigoted realm on WoW Darkspear Alliance, By far the worst community of any server. Most came as stream fanboys of Swifty.Rhylé13 Aug 21
Aug 20 Looking For A Raiding Guild I recently picked up WoW again after quitting shortly after WOTLK release. I took a break from MMOs until Rift was launched and competitively raided there until the game decided to kill itself off. I dinged 120 and decided its time to find a home for me back in the raiding scene that will ideally be pushing mythic+. Some things about me: I'm 30 years old and live in Florida so EST would be my time zone. I try to play at the the highest possible performance levels in raids and dungeons and will always try my best to top meters if i'm in the dps role. I did some off tanking in Rift and had some fun doing it and wouldn't mind doing it if thats what the raid team needs. I'll likely be maining Monk. My play times are always really late, anywhere from 8pm to 5am EST so I would like to raid during those times if there are slots open. anyways, look forward to hearing from you.Monkmre0 Aug 20
Aug 20 how to level enchanting effectively the most cost effective way to level enchanting is to enchant bracers repeatedly. these bracer enchants have no skill level and cost same matts regardless. the crafting enchants, the ring enchants vary in material cost. starting off at 10 or 20 and eventually going down to 5 and 10 dust. disenchanting every green you get to make these enchants, then selling them on the auction house is pretty awkward, and also to be quite frank, harming the economy of wow. these enchants do not even offer skill points (go green relativel fast) past 25 pretty much. whereas the bracer enchants will last you well into 40 enchanting, when you can get the actual enchants that will make you money.. i hope that i have effectively explained myself this time around, because to be quite frank i am tired of yelilng at all you people.Hinotome0 Aug 20
Aug 20 Alliance<Razr> Recruiting for mythic BFA <Razr> guild is recruiting for BFA mythic Raiding! We are back on Darkspear Alliance with the will to put the Alliance back on track with a more casual schedule. Razr guild is a bunch of ex hardcore raiders and IRL friends who wants to keep a more casual schedule with great results. We raid Monday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 EST. We are looking for dedicated players that are willing to be on the top of Darkspear in PVE. We currently need DPS and Heals for BFA. Feel free to add me on battle net for more info Tryx#1827Kodeshot7 Aug 20
Aug 19 LGBTQ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with almost 2000 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish! From all over the world :) you never where is your other half! Nacil0 Aug 19
Aug 19 pouches for sale hi im sprout and im selling pouches as well as blue overalls and flying carpets the pouches are 6g each except for the mageweave pouches which are 60g each because they cost more gold to make than the other pouches the other pouches are small red pouch small blue pouch small black pouch small green pouch small brown pouch and herb pouch i also occasionally have a soul pouch available for purchase but these are not common and i will let you know in game when they are available i am aware of the trend for players on darkspear to use bags many of you have already explained how important space is to your experience but i would like to encourage everyone to at least try out using a couple of pouches instead of bags or sacks if anyone has a question please feel free to mail me in game using my character name sprout as the recipient or you can whisper me or ask here but mail would be fasterSprout0 Aug 19
Aug 19 Merciless midgets Are these guys still a thing on wow?Webby1 Aug 19
Aug 18 So much negativity lately... I think we should all watch doggo vidsAmarokk0 Aug 18
Aug 16 [H] Rogue LF PVP/PVE Guild Hello, I'm looking for a semi-casual guild on the horde side. I'm currently leveling up, but plan to be max level by this weekend. I'm mature and friendly. I'm mainly interested in pvp, but I also enjoy pve. You can reach me here on the forums or on discord @Drinson#6604Skeptix0 Aug 16
Aug 15 Selling Rare names for Gold Selling a couple of rare names on this server Rachelle Lea Vivid Contact me via btag - Eenow#1134 Get your new unique name for BFA!!Farms1 Aug 15
Aug 12 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua1 Aug 12
Aug 11 LF raiding guild (A) Getting back into wow for bfa after taking a hiatus, and would love to find a semi hardcore raiding guild. My last progression was into mythic nightmare and heroic trial of Valor, and took a break from raiding after that for personal reasons. I've been in various raiding guilds since TBC, and having healed since around Cata and MoP. My preferred schedule is weekdays, Friday not included, no later than 11pm EST. Weekends just aren't reliable for me. My optimal days are monday, Tuesday and Thursday. OH, and I much prefer healing, with this priest being my main. Thanks! Best way to contact is Discord, Kompy#1987, but I'll check here and in game for messages.Kompreya0 Aug 11
Aug 10 Nizokang-Darkspear [scammer] A player by the name of Nizokang-Darkspear (Death Knight) scammed Bluebelt-Darkspear (Monk) out of 40k gold, after not paying for the mount from Alani in pandaria. It was clearly mentioned at least twice that apart of the service was also payment, this is not a mistake. There is screenshots to prove it I'm not really sure what to do or if there is anything to do. i have screenshots to prove it. It annoyed me a lot so i wanted to post it.Paraptoma0 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 (H) <LFG>, Casual to advance Raiding Hello! I am a new player looking for a casual to advanced raiding guild on Darkspear. My availability is 5:30pm+ PDT Monday-Thursday, and all day Sunday. My main is an affliction Troll Warlock. A little bit of background on me, I am bay area Cali kid born and raised, and I am currently attending my final year at UC Berkeley. My areas of study are a mix of economics, business, and environmental policy classes. Video games have been my hobby and passion for most of my life. My primary type of games have been FPS, I have a lot of experience in Team Fortress 2, Counter-strike, and Battlefields. Counter Strike: GO is my claim to "fame" and at the peak of my skill I was SMFC, ranked at the top 5-10% of players. I am confident with my ability to learn and other grinding experiences with MMOs to be at least successful with a casual raiding guild. TL;DR: LFG for casual to advance raiding. Available 5:30pm+ PDT Monday-Thursday, and all of Sunday. Main is Troll Affliction Warlock. I am inexperienced, but have been a high level player for other games and I am confident in my ability to learn. Add my battle-net! Zonn#1818Alwan0 Aug 7