Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d [a] feral/boomy & armswar LF pveguild 2/11Mxp 960+ ilvls my friend is a glad war and i pvp to but we want to start raiding together so LF a possible raiding guild prefer mythic content progression. add is interested Shawna#11556 ALLY ONLYÌdk0 1d
3d Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 3d
May 13 [A] <Darkspear Imperial Guard> wPvP Defense+ The topic title says it all! <Darkspear Imperial Guard> is an Alliance Guild that is actively recruiting and looking for like-minded individuals to fill the ranks! Who We Are We are currently a small group of friends and diehard Vanilla veterans returning to WoW for the long-haul. We are extremely PvP oriented and though we will take part in ALL PvP activities – we will be focusing heavily on wPvP defense. PvE activities will also be included and used for the progression of all players however the "End Game Raid Schedule" will never be applied here. Blizzard has now made it possible to be a competitive top tier player without raiding till your computer blows up... The Problem at Hand The lack of an organized and strategic effort to counter the Hordes movement against our cities and civilians. Our Intentions To be a commanding presence and intimidating response to attacks on our cities as well as our civilians in the open world. We will be the much needed support unit that the server group is currently missing. We will be able to be called upon to act, and reliably so. Whether it’s the lonely adventurer in Stranglethorn Vale being repetitively harassed or the City of Stormwind when it falls under siege – we will be the front line. Our Mentality This is ultimately a game. Real life should and always will come first. Nothing is expected and no commitment to a schedule will ever be requested. We expect the individual to come as they are, play what they want, when they want, and how they want. We are here to make friends and game together – not poor our lives down a toilet drain for the benefit of others. What We Are Looking For It’s very simple. You rolled a toon on a PvP server for a purpose did you not? We are looking for people with the same interests and goal in mind. All levels and classes are welcome and we will work together as a team to get everyone on the same level at their own pace. On a side note - we are looking for assistance with leadership as well for anyone interested and possessing the knowledge and the ability to perform such a task. With that being said, the only requirements are as follows: - Must be at least 18 years old; - Must be able to let loose and be yourself around your fellow Guild mates while maintaining a level of respect; - Must help present a reputable public image to the members of the Alliance (no chat trolling or player griefing); - Must be able to follow simple, respectful directions in the heat of battle; - And must take pleasure in slaughtering Horde! The End Goal To achieve coverage in numbers around the clock and deliver on our promise of protection to the members of the Alliance. If you have any questions, drop us a line or message us directly in game. We do have Discord available upon request. Look forward to melting face with you in the near future!Enforcér0 May 13
May 11 LF Father figure for @Raikairi [A] Dude has daddy issues. Needs some guidance in this life.Slippy1 May 11
May 6 Cadia, End Result, Vox Radix, Artful Death! Anyone still around that remembers these guilds? I just found a bunch of Albis's old videos and went on a nostalgia trip. Figured I'd throw out a post here to see if anyone is still around from 10+ years ago!Elementarmy4 May 6
May 6 SHOUTS OLD SCHOOL PVPERS SHOUT OUT THE OLD SCHOOL PVPERS HORDE AND ALLAINCE !!Vantarro1 May 6
May 6 <Gas Gas Gas> is recruiting! <Gas Gas Gas> is on US - Darkspear, Alliance side. We are a semi-serious guild with an eye on completing content and future BfA progression. More details below. Our goals for Legion: Complete a Heroic raid with solely guild members Down Mythic bosses and establish our team as Mythic raiders before the come of BfA Who we are: • We are a group of long time friends, with many of us having played with each other since WoTLK and MoP. In those many years of WoW, we’ve PvPd and we’ve PvEd with great success. Some of our members’ accomplishments include: 2K+ Arena ratings in both 2s and 3s, Challenger in past arena seasons and Mythic raiding experience through EN and NH. While these accomplishments are fantastic and we’re all proud to have achieved our WoW goals, a series of realm swaps and real life responsibilities prevented us from achieving together. Now, we are finally on the same server again and prepared to push ourselves to win more, together as <Gas Gas Gas>. While many of us have played together for years, we are always welcoming new people into our fold with open arms and a good amount of teasing, but once you’re in, you're in. • We are looking for more members to bolster our ranks for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth expansion and the closing days of Legion. After returning in mid February with each less than 900 ilvl, we have blown through Normal and are now focused on doing the same with Heroic, with many of us already with AoTC. As you can tell, we’re back with motivation to see this content done and to establish precedents that will take us to real progression in BfA. What you can expect: Semi-Serious Progression Raiding with a focus on seeing content at our own pace. 2-3 Raid Nights a week for around 3 Hours. We are currently looking at Tues/Wed/Thurs but nothing is solidified yet, join now and be a part of the decision process! Lots of laughs You will be teased and messed with (in a loving way) A fun, lax environment that isn’t afraid to take things seriously from time to time to learn content and push fights. What we expect from you: • Guilds are a two way street, we all work together to earn our goals and we expect you to be a part of that winning process as well. An open mind to learn - WoW is huge and while we all think we know everything about our class or the fight, you must be willing to take constructive criticism and try to improve yourself. An understanding of basic game mechanics - we are more than happy to help you learn the ins and outs of a boss fight, but we are not going to hold your hand. We’re all [young] adults and expect you to understand that fire is bad and the basics of your rotation. Good Attitude - nothing ruins raid night more than salty raiders with bad/negative attitudes. Stay positive, yet focused and you will see accomplishments manifest. (That's Mythic level real life advice too!) Our plans NOW and for the FUTURE (BfA): We are mainly looking for people interested in Raid content, but we aren’t all about raids. We love having people to chat with, hang out in Discord, or run some dungeons with and we are always willing to help guildies. Our raid team is currently forming and has room to grow before we reach our desired 20. Right now, as we finish up on Heroic, we want to get a group of at least 10-15 guildies to see these raids through. Our raid team currently consists of: • 1 Tank - Protection Paladin • 2 (2 off Spec) Healers - 1 Priest, 1 RDruid, (1 OS MW Monk), (1 OS Priest) • 5 DPS - 2 Frost Mages, 1 Enh Shaman, 1 WW Monk (MW off spec), 1 Shadow Priest (Healer off spec), 1 Ret Paladin We are in need of 1 Tank, 2 Healers and solid DPS to round out our composition. If you are interested in joining as a potential member of our Raiding team or want to just hang out with some cool people, feel free to reach out to me at Wumple#1245! I'm gonna step on the gas!Wumple1 May 6
May 5 Is this thing on? Hi.Shangsrogue0 May 5
May 4 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique1 May 4
May 3 Sharing the passing of Creamsauce </3 Today I received news from Fellow Veteran Darkspear Player Pillowtalk that Creamsauce (Darkspear Forum Crew Alumni) has passed away. His passing is sad, and unfortunate but his Sister has informed us it was Painless for him. It has brought great grief to my heart to inform all Veteran Players & Forum Crew Alumnis of his passing but I know he would of wanted all to be alarmed of it. A funeral, and memorial will be held in his honor once all Forum Crew (Or as Many as I can Reach) are informed of his passing. Creamsauce was a pal to all multiboxers, all players and both factions. Once again, it brings a heavy weight to my heart to learn and I am once again reminded about how close this game has brought many of us. 7-8yrs played w/ you. <3 RIP CREAMSAUCE ( To anyone interested in being at the Funeral or Memorial please contact me VIA battle net so I & Fearmyburstt can further coordinate this so everyone can attend. To all players who read the forums but no longer play, this will be held in a area all players Starter Account / Still playing can ATTEND!.) Xoburr#1295Theephoenix10 May 3
May 1 <Night Owl> Alliance. Hello everyone, <Night Owl> is a new Mythic raid guild organizing and recruiting for Mythic prog in BFA. We are a core group of friends who are committed to forming a fun organized team with the same goals. Raid Nights (starting in BFA): Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Server We are open to anyone rerolling right now and looking to gear and prepare for BFA. We are flexible with roles right now as we fill our roster. Personally I am 7/11 Mythic this raid tier. We are organized with guild documents including an official roster page. Discord of course and plan to buy a Teamspeak server once we are established. We plan on having some raid nights towards the end of Legion to help guild members and rerollers get gear for leveling in BFA. Add me on Bnet: Mew#1997 or msg me in game. -MewMew1 May 1
Apr 27 How to Apply for Bajheera's Army? Trying to join Bajheera's Army - how do I apply, or who do I talk to to get an invite?Chainwax11 Apr 27
Apr 25 @Animus Brotherhood Was just unfortunate enough to be in a 5 man with these idiots. Healer (Holyvodka) wiped the group intentionally because he was criticized, then his but buddy (Holydoc) in the group blocked vote to kick. I called them neckbeards and they then kicked me immediately before the final boss pull. Are you in fact fat neckbeards?Tekumseh4 Apr 25
Apr 24 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans2 Apr 24
Apr 20 The Greekorc Challenge II: The Insanening Many months have passed since the initial release of The Greekorc Challenge, and many a bold man has attempted to retain his sanity in the face of the overwhelming horror that comes with the Challenge. This thread is to once again call to arms the valiant members of Darkspear - both Horde and Alliance alike - in trying their hand at this legendary undertaking. For those of you who are just now hearing about The Greekorc Challenge, allow me to elaborate. The goal of this challenge is to get together a group of devoted friends and guildies for either a random battleground OR a rated battleground, and play the theme of "The Price is Right" over vent during the course of the game without going insane or being so annoyed as to turn it off. The required time to pass the challenge is to have it on a loop for 1 hour. Anything beyond this limit is considered worthy of praise! Post below in support for the challenge, to say you completed it, or to record your times! Kthxbai P.S. In addition to this, spread the good word of the Challenge to friends and guilds, so that others may know the glory and fame to be had!Greekorc20 Apr 20
Apr 17 Horde side HWL Grind Hey Darkspear, I shall be organizing and running a committed RBG Rating push group Wednesdays-Fridays starting at 12 Noon -5 EST (aka 10am st). Try-outs are to be this Wednesday, currently accepting all positions. Looking for a solid group of people who can solution find and synergize with one another. Must be willing to commit to a 3 hour minimum time slot on those three days every week. Achievements and/or references a plus. Reply in game if interested. Good luck, have fun!Ironkilt3 Apr 17
Apr 15 <Bon Weir> Selling +15 Mythic Carries <Bon Weir> is now selling +15 Mythic Carries with an experienced and friendly group of all 965+ players. Bring your main or your alts, we have even carried fresh 110 boosts with no problem. Also offering Keystone Master Achievement Guarantee. PST to Gazrothtwo or Kortadas for times and availability. Runs will typically be done weeknights at 10 PM server time with wide availability on weekends.Gazrothtwo9 Apr 15
Apr 15 Rest In Peace Creamsauce. So sad to hear about this today. He passed away peacefully in his sleep. So young rest in peace .Fearmyboltss0 Apr 15
Apr 9 Needa Normal Antorus run with all Plate drops Hi All, Curious if there is any guild interested in providing a Normal mode Antorus run with all plate drops and usable artifact relics/rings/trinkets passed on to my toon and how much gold would I be looking at? Let me know and thank you!Balzaq2 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 2 [H] Selling Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent I am selling spots in a group to loot your very own "Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent", found as a 100% drop from Alani the Stormborn. Wowhead Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90655 Price is 50k for the spot in the group, and the mount, once we have completed the encounter. You must be willing to wait for the opportune moment when Alani is up and all buyers are available. Therefore, I ask that potential buyers send me their Battle Tag information. I will then be in contact with all potential buyers that are online the moment Alani is available. I have a list of potential buyers that will be first come first server when Alani is up. I have done this for 12 other players, and plan to continue, therefore, if you miss a spot you can still be in a spot in the future. What is your repsonsibility? By being listed as a buyer, you are willing to: 1. Bring the cash to the zone when I say the group is ready. 2. Trade me the cash before the defenses of Alani are down. 3. You must be able to fly in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. 4. You must be willing to take off all your gear, and once the defenses of Alani are removed, you must be willing to tag alani with only a 'white damage' punch or non-damage ability (Mind freeze or otherwise), so that all the other group member can tag the mob. 5. Not tell anyone the time or place we will be doing this. Please contact me in game through my Battle Tag - turbo#11601, or leave a comment here. Have fun!Ohbird0 Apr 2
Mar 29 Darkspear Realm Merge? I'm not sure if this a post for forums but I didn't want to open a ticket and I'm just hoping a community manager or someone from blizz can answer if Darkspear will be merging with another realm? Or if there's a possibility for this server to close down and give free transfers to other, more populated realms prior to the release of BFA - which I would love way more than a merge to be honest haha I recently started playing again in Nov, around the time of the black friday sale I believe. Last time I touched WoW was shortly after Cata. All of my characters are on this server and I've since caught up in the story and I LOVE Legion so far. What I don't like however, is the server itself. Chat is literally just trolls/racist/sexist/stupid remarks everyday and there's just about no one in zones other than broken shores/Stormwind, it's mostly dead. Before anyone says all realms are like that with only end-content zones populated, it's not, I made a new a character(Horde) on Dalaran and leveled it a bit, tons of people out and very friendly, unlike Darkspears current state. It's nothing like I remember but then again, it was awhile ago. I'm hoping with the release of BFA, the server will be 'alive' once again but I kinda doubt it. I feel like anyone coming back to WoW would have done so now like I did when they were announcing BFA, right? I could make new toons on different servers but I know I won't catch up in time before BFA because there's just so much to do haha. For others facing the same dilemma, do you suggest just paying for at least two of my mains to transfer, leveling new toons on different servers, or just sticking it out until Blizz (hopefully) fixes the issue. I couldn't even find a guild to join when I returned, most people are jerks on this server now unfortunately at least on ally side. There are some cool people I've met though who've helped me catch up since returning! It's not all bad... Just not good enough for me to want to stay or continue playing on here. p.s don't take my artifact weapons please I just got them T_TOrcsbait5 Mar 29
Mar 28 Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 23 Nocturnal Fate, Signing off Thank you so much to all my Loyal friends and guildies who have stuck by the guild and myself through thick and thin, As many of you know, Work has kept me crazy busy this year, and I hope that to continue. As many of you know I have struggled to "enjoy" this game for this entire expansion, and I absolutely despise Pve, and with the requirement to gear for wpvp pretty much dependent on Raiding, coupled with the announcement of removal of PvP servers next expansion I have decided I no longer wish to donate my money to the game any longer and will be shutting the guild and my account down Thank you Darkspear for all the Fun times you have brought with both friends and foes, We came to this server several years ago with around 50-75 people transferring or rebuilding anew, the server was very alliance heavy (forget the exact stats now) but we moved here for that reason, as a WPvP guild, this was a great fit for us, and proved to be an incredible amount of fun, our big fights with WPvP's Finest, I forget the others, but we had some big rivalries, which in turn made for alot of fun and pages and pages of drama on the forums. I wish all of you a great new years filled with fun and enjoyment. Nocturnal Fate....signing offFocushunter11 Mar 23
Mar 22 Dead Server is Dead I'm guessing when BFA comes out there might be 26 people left on it.Cåiñ6 Mar 22
Mar 21 Peacebloom Experience (A) (Peacebloom Experience) is now recruiting! We are an old guild looking to rekindle the flames we once had! Looking for all active PvP and PvE players both experienced and new! We range from all sorts of activities from rerolling toons to WoW events! Looking for about four new members to start RBGS but all are welcome! Go ahead and send us a message in game for invite!Tjsoup4 Mar 21
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 20 WTB Mythic Nighthold/Mythic Antorus-Horde Hi, I'm a cash cow on the server. I'm willing to pay between 100-500k for a mythic nighthold run and 300k-1m for a mythic Argus run whenever any horde guild feels comfortable enough to slots in the raid for it. To be more specific I'm only interested in the mounts associated with killing the last boss in each raid. If any guild is willing to sell me these mounts please post in this thread and I'll get back to you. I'll keep this thread bumped until either the expansion ends or I have acquired the mythic mounts.Minerbumping5 Mar 20
Mar 19 looking for 40 + guild I have a holy pally and prot warrior looking for mature guild Small guild tight knit good sense of humor casual. been playing since vanilla was gm on another server back in the day raided a lot bc through cata. Looking to get back into it for BFA.Seventhson1 Mar 19
Mar 13 Openly racist, hateful, bigoted realm on WoW Darkspear Alliance, By far the worst community of any server. Most came as stream fanboys of Swifty.Rhylé4 Mar 13
Mar 9 would you still recommend Darkspear? opinions on server for 2018.Tjsoup3 Mar 9
Mar 7 Who still plays from tbc? Like the title said.. used to play a undead warrior called Krytas back in tbc. Was wondering if anyone is still around who knew me I'm trying to get back into it. / anyone from the guild Tarren Mill Death Guard still around?Heyimkrytas14 Mar 7
Mar 5 Selling H Argus, M+15 [A] <BOBAlicious> 10/11M ABT 8/9M TOS selling Heroic Argus kill, m+ 15! AOTC (Final Antorus boss) + Violet Spellwing Mount - 200k or wow token for off server Mythic+ 15 run - varies on wow token price Come get your blue/purple bird mount, get that sweet Ahead of the Curve achievement and a chance at that legendary trinket. Plus 940+ loot and 960+ weekly loot from cache! Prices may vary. Spots are limited, first come first serve. A 20%, non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot for raids. If you miss your scheduled run for whatever reason, we can reschedule your run for a following week. For M+, price is upfront and instructions for dungeon are given. Heroic sales are on Tuesdays @ 10pm Server (11pm CST). Please be on at least 15 minutes prior to your run for invite. Mythic+ 15 scheduling can be discussed for your convenience. If you are interested in any runs please message in game or bnet (kdog#1958) to schedule your run. You may also message Heyitsmary#1781, Danz#1139, or Alex#11677 http://bobalicious.enjin.com/sales Disclaimer: Loot priority is given to main raiders. If loot is not wanted any customer may roll/bid on it. Only trade the above bnet tags or any guild officers for transactions. Some fights may require you to die immediately to ensure a smooth kill.Heat8 Mar 5
Mar 3 THNT **Paid XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 2 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 2
Mar 1 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal8 Mar 1
Mar 1 Bon Weir selling M+15 and AOTC <Bon Weir> is selling +15 carries regularly every week for 120k. We lowered and chose this very low price point due to the quantity we want to run. We have been selling dungeon carries since MoP CMs where we sold over a hundred gold runs. As far as legion, we've been doing M+ carries all expansion long as well as Nightbane runs when they were new. As far as AOTC, we charge 200k for the kill. This is our guild logs. We have not had a single Heroic Argus wipe since we started carrying. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16891 Whether it is AOTC or M+ we offer clean runs and peace of mind knowing that you are buying from a well established, trusted, and reputable PvE guild. We take the quality of our runs seriously. While we prefer you run through us, if you are on Darkspear, please only buy from Friend Zone, BOBAlicious, Happy Little Trees, or Bon Weir. Your gold is not secure with any alternatives. Feel free to contact me through real ID: Gage#1576 If I am not available, Synnsation can be contacted on Mangopanda#1850.Greggage4 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ LF weekend raids A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 26 HLT Selling Heroic Antorus ML <Happy Little Trees> 9/11M ABT is selling Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne full clears. Heroic Antorus Master Loot - Price is 1.5M. Full clear guaranteed. You will get all loot for your class/spec. If multiple buyers will roll on the necks/rings. Will NEVER bring 2 people on same tier token so tier is guaranteed! Come get some epic loot, spend those bonus rolls, get that sweet Ahead of the Curve achievement, Violet Spellwing mount and a chance at that pantheon and legendary trinket! Heroic Argus Only - 380k. Guaranteed Violet Spellwing mount, Ahead of the Curve achievement, and chance at that pantheon and legendary trinket! Spots are limited, first come first serve. A 20%, non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. If you miss your scheduled run for whatever reason, we can reschedule your run for a following week. Heroic sales are on Sundays @ 11pm EST (8pm PST). Please be on at least 10 minutes prior to your run for invite. Accepting gold on ALL servers! Will give discount if gold is on Darkspear. If you are interested in any runs please message in game or bnet (Epicheal6588#1289) to schedule your run.Epicheal2 Feb 26
Feb 23 doesn't scroll to the bottom oh..Oathammer1 Feb 23
Feb 23 Frozen Runes US Darkspear Alliance Selling 20 Frozen Runes on US Darkspear Alliance. Let me know if you're interested!Stellaroo14 Feb 23
Feb 19 Alliance Heroic Argus Sale Hello Darkspear Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 250k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are intrested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538 or wisper Kevinram in game. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Feb 19
Feb 13 LFG 865 guardian Druid looking for a laid back guild that likes to do mythic+ dungeonsGiberien5 Feb 13
Feb 12 Guild recruiting for all player types Hello! We are Sensation Gaming, one of the most active guilds on Darkspear! We have something to offer for every type of WoW player out there! Whether you want to go hardcore Raid/PVP style or just a more relaxed social experience, Sensation Gaming can provide that to you! We are extremely proud of the Family that we established and the quality of our members! Feel free to reach out for more information or for a Guild invite! Ekecheiria (in Game) or Charminyou#1281 (BattleTag) PVE Raid Teams, Strong Core Raid Team PVP Teams/Events Keystone, Transmog, Achievement Runs Fun Social Events and Contests Active Discord and Friendly People Leveling Assistance Great Mentors for every Class/Spec Support and Friendship Have a Sensational Day!Ekecheiria2 Feb 12
Feb 12 Hunters Beware ("Rare Pet Killer") There is a Hunter that camps pet spawns and kills the pet if you start taming it before them. (Name of player removed) After killing the rare spawn pet they will continue to message you. Linking the items the pet drops. Will proceed to whisper you calling you names out of jealously and anger. All because they didn't get to tame it first. I have all the pets I want. I'm making this post because I try to help hunters find spawns and let them tame. Mainly because I have a lot of them, but I also enjoy people getting them. It's a good feeling and some people wait hours for spawns. She will threaten you that she will log onto a Horde character and kill you. If you're Horde she will threaten to kill you on a geared Alliance character. I can somewhat understand other factions killing each other, but not alliance killing the pets out of jealousy. Would be nice if the pet could be immune while being tamed. Would still be competitive, but whoever tames it first wins. Hopefully other hunters on Darkspear don't have problems with her. If you see her camping a spawn. Might as well leave, or beg them to leave and let them tame and that you'll message her the time the Rare was tamed that way she can come back when its up. Edite: I removed the name of the hunter. People commented on the Hunter's forums and felt it was shaming. It's hard to let people know who to watchout for without giving their name. If you're in game I can whisper the name to you, other than that I wont public post it. I don't want to be rude or public post the name after thinking about it. I just don't know another way to let people be aware. Hopefully you don't worry about every hunter. It's a female hunter, of a new race. They might possibly like the movie "Hunger Games" and enjoy Cupid. <3 that's all the info I can give public.Retain0 Feb 12
Feb 10 selling Alani mount selling alani mount for 18k darkspear hordeTwitter1 Feb 10
Feb 4 LFM Highmaul Coliseum, lvl 100s Alliance ONLY like the title says, looking for Alliance members to complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute!" quest in the Highmaul Coliseum. This requires a level 100 with a level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison. This will likely take several queues to complete, so we will need to farm some horde characters for bones on Draenor, as it costs 100 bones to queue after the first queue, I have some horde characters we can farm also. Will help people get the achieve and title if you do not already have it, as long as you help me finish the quest! add Trashpanda#11414 for more info!!!Deception0 Feb 4
Feb 3 Looking for some players from WAY back. Lost contact with these guys back in Vanilla... Darkfrost, DMBWarren, Meanrock, Rakhasa. If anyone has any way of contacting them, please let me know?Zeiss25 Feb 3