Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d <Bon Weir> 5/9M 9/9H ToS recruiting. <Bon Weir> (5/9M 9/9H ToS) is recruiting. Looking for like minded driven players. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). We are top 3 on the server and will keep it that way while keeping a mild schedule compared to other guilds with similar progression. Want to talk to all interested. Contact us through Bnet: Gage#1576 or use in game mail and message GreggageGreggage4 1d
1d Bliz gets bank from merging servers So I started on Darkspear a full Alliance server. To lower the population they offered free server changes. So I am now on a low population alliance server and I cant move for free. So bliz decides to merg darkspear with kiljaden. Now Alliance is consistently outnumbered 10 to 1. Even tho if you look at the population info for darkspear its all Alliance. This gets worst when you add WQGF and darkspear Alliance switching sides or servers. I am all for pvp but 10 to 1 odds on all world quest and bosses isn't all that fun and I have things to do. I dont want to tag things than get killed to loot and get killed again. This is a great way however for bliz to force people to pay for faction and server changes. As a stock I dont think its a good business model to bend over your customers in such a blatant way.Scrappales6 1d
2d 917 Havoc DH lf Raiding Home I have an long history of raiding since Wrath. Most of it was high end Old-Heroic and newer Mythic raiding. Whisper me in-game for any questions@ Sithres#1270Sithly0 2d
2d <Serendipity> 8/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 7/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 09/25/17 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv10 2d
4d LF Casual Raiding Guild[A] Looking for a guild that usually does heroic maybe mythic raids on the weekends at nightYositwo0 4d
4d <BACKPAGE> NEED I SAY MORE . . . . DARKSPEAR, BACKPAGE, MUST HAVE 2K ACH TO JOIN,Ragetiddies0 4d
Oct 4 [A] Alliance Empire is Recruiting. The Alliance Empire is one of the Largest and most Active WoW community of players on the entire US PvP servers with nearly 2k members and over 120+ online during peak hours. We believe in giving extra content to our members with a large variety of events from PvP to PvE. We want everyone in The Alliance Empire to have fun playing their game. What do you expect from The Alliance Empire? -Daily slaughtering of Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP -Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing -Daily Dungeons for gearing and transmog -Weekly Rated PvP lead by 2k+ experience leaders -Random FUN events such as tournaments, Prescheduled World PvP, Wargame WPvP and much more! -Protection from rebel Horde scum out in our world What does The Alliance Empire expect from you? -Having fun! (this is a game, so enjoy it) -Be active and slaughter the Horde (T-bagging dead horde is recommended) *Discord is required for all Guild Events* If you are interested in joining The Alliance Empire community, please add the Battle tag listed below and we will get with you to discuss any questions you might have. EmpireCad#1979 (GM) Deathology#1701 (Co-GM) Ceneria#1980 (Co-GM) Sinjarah#1455 (Co-GM) Charlie#11350 (Co-GM) Tashlan#11395 (Local Darkspear Contact)Tashchi11 Oct 4
Oct 3 (Horde) LF Guild (Horde) New to server looking for guild to do just about anything and everything with!Zaeleir0 Oct 3
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. I have Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk, Guardian Druid, and Vengance Demon Hunter all at 110 hovering at around 895 - 905 ilvl. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia4 Oct 3
Oct 1 <Community Guild> 9/9N Recruiting for H ToS <Community Guild> [9/9 N ToS] is currently looking for a Healer & Ranged DPS to join our Friday night raid team as we progress through Heroic content. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. If you are interested in experiencing Legion content that isn't through LFR goggles please feel free add me and get in touch on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! -KaolKaol1 Oct 1
Oct 1 Chill Guild? Hello, I am a returning player looking for a guild where I can kind of just hang out and make friends. Preferably with a discord server, and night active players, though not a requirement. I dont have legion so there are currently not a lot of guilds willing to take me. I just kind of want people who will hang out in voice chat while i wait for rare hunter pets, as I am a stereo type. haha. If you have a guild looking for a new friendly player you can add me on battle net or leave a comment ~Luminyte#1845 (AKA Sustavia)Sustavia0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Underdogs Guild Recruitment Hello all, Underdogs is a casual / heroic raiding guild looking for new members to fill our raid roster. We are currently looking for all classes and roles to include melee with high preference for a restoration druid and ranged dps We currently raid twice a week starting at 6pm and runs last approximately 2 hours. We are currently working on ToS progression where we are currently 3/9 on Heroic, as well as helping members push Mythic+ and content throughout the week. Our guild chat is active on Discord where you can always find active members day and night to help with content you may want to accomplish. Please feel free to contact any member or officer for more information if you have any questions or wish to join. (Sept 1, 2017) -ÔkamiÔkami1 Oct 1
Sep 29 New guild recruitment for raiding TOS Recruiting new players or anyone that has a interest in raiding for the upcoming content of wow just look up vapenation guild for invite currently recruiting everyone need 1 tank though and dedicated healers we will have guild repairs on always as long as your active. You can find me online or msg here times we looking for is Tuesdays Wednesday late raids times probably after midnight to about 2 or 3 then raid is done.Lôstsoldier1 Sep 29
Sep 27 WTS Mythic Nighthold + Mount! 4M Gold Pay on any US server Alliance only You will get full Mythic Nighthold clear and the Fiendish Hellfire Core mount! Vikav#1211Vikav0 Sep 27
Sep 27 Laggy? Why so laggy?Quebo2 Sep 27
Sep 24 what happened to Prepared multiboxer? Just curious, does anybody know what happened to that Prepared multiboxer guy? I know in the past he has taken time off and people post threads thinking he is banned, then he returns because he was just taking time off or whatever, but this time really is different. It appears he deleted his twitch and twitter pages and just disappeared. I'm not sure when exactly this happened because it was during one of his regular breaks from the game, but he's been gone since before Legion launched. I suspect what MAY have happened is that he realized the new sharding tech made massively multiboxing no longer viable in Legion, so he quit the game forever, going so far as to delete all his accounts. This is just a guess, but it is based on statements I've heard from world pvp guilds saying that large groups can't join together all in the same shards anymore (despite forming a raid group) and my own experiences of not even being able to form groups out in the world of even 15-20 players without having a handful of them randomly tossed into a separate shard, unable to interact with the rest. Please don't downvote into oblivion, I'm sure even if you hated him, you're curious as well to find out what finally got him to leave the game. I've made a few threads at other forums asking, searched for any recent info, and even asked one of his multiboxer friends he used to play with... there is just no information anywhere and, if anybody does know what happened to him, they aren't talking. I'm very curious and for better or worse, he was pretty prominent (infamous?) in the Darkspear community for years.Invisibles19 Sep 24
Sep 21 The <Grey Wardens> are recruiting Join us brothers and sisters. Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant. Join us as we carry out the duty that cannot be forsworn. And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten, and that one day we shall join you. What's up Darkspear my name is Grant and I've playing WoW since near the end of WotLK. I started on Shu'halo, moved to proudmoore, then came here and its been home ever since. I've met a lot of cool alliance and horde players on this server through World PvP which is something that I want to contribute more to. I chose this guild name as I am a big fan of the Dragon age series games and I feel that "Grey Wardens" and who they're about fit into the nature of WoW. The main focus of this guild is PvP in its entirety. PvE is a focus as well though(gotta get them badass trinkets lol). I'm just getting back into WoW after taking a break at the end of MoP so I'm not totally decked out in the best gear at this time, but it is something I'm working towards. I'm still working towards getting set up with a mic, headset, skype, teamspeak, whatever the new thing is people use to chat, stronger computer and all that good stuff so I won't be as active or helpful as I can be until I get all that going. However, if anybody is interested in joining and likes what this guild is about and wants to have a good time with PvP and PvE just shoot me a whisper in-game if I'm on, if not leave a in-game message and I'll add you, or go look it up I have it listed for recruitment. With all that said have nice day everyone and FOR THE ALLIANCE!Grant0 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A][930+ Brm] LF mythic+/raid Guild Several friends and I have been playing MMOs as a group since ~2004 (EQOA, FFXI, WoW, Aion, ESO, FFXIV, etc.) and have struggled sticking to the same game for a longer period of time and find ourselves always returning to the same cycle. A major factor may be our lack of effort to seeking out or finding something bigger or a greater purpose. We're, as a group, looking for a guild or place to call home. We're looking for a guild that enjoys both mythic+ tier content as well as raids and random pvp/battleground content. We also enjoy just taking and theorycrafting as well gathering, professions, and gold making. In a quick summary: We're looking for a semi-casual guild to run heroic tier raids, higher level mythic+ dungeons, and a greater sense of belonging in the social aspect and progression of the game. I focus on tanking as brewmaster, my current ilvl is just above 930. My friend plays Shaman (elemental) and is within the same ilvl range. But either of us are open to changing specs, etc. to whatever best fits into the current guild/group of progression. Our play time is typically between 6pm-12am CST most days and hit/miss on the weekends with either being on the entire weekend or practically none of it depending on real-life scheduling. We're both professionals (Dentist and Military) with full-time real-life commitments but are looking for a guild to take us in. Please reply to thread or send me a direct message if we're looking for what you have! Thanks, SkrateMurkinTatortot0 Sep 20
Sep 15 Steel Legion (A) LF Raiders Steel Legion (A) looking for More Raiders for Mythic. We are 9/9 heroic TOS, and are short just a few raiders to due mythic (we have about 18 now). Looking for DPS with maybe off-spec heals. Need to have above 920+ ilvl. Please contact Malatov or Jazira in game through mail or whispers.Malatov0 Sep 15
Sep 14 LFG 865 guardian Druid looking for a laid back guild that likes to do mythic+ dungeonsGiberien2 Sep 14
Sep 13 World PvP - anyone? World PVP seems to be very quiet throughout the past few years on DarkSpear. Would anyone be interested in starting a guild focused on World PVP such as invading the enemy factions city such as StormWind, Iron Forge, Undercity. I would like to bring back that feeling that this is a PVP server and you will see the enemy faction invade your homeland from time to time. Anyone interested?Iltaurenll14 Sep 13
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 6 [A] Q Q Late Night Raiding Guild Hello everyone! We are currently recruiting all classes for Legion! As of now, we are accepting all apps who are cool, show enthusiasm for the content, know their class, and are age 18+. We will become more strict on our recruitment once we start raiding 20m content. To finish the application process after submitting on the website, please log in to our discord ( listed below ) Come join us! FAQ: Who Are We? We are a group of returning WoW veterans planning to hit Legion hard. Our officer core are experienced gamers who have been playing since Vanilla WoW. We have led guilds in the past and we understand how to run one properly; without taking the fun out of it. What is <QQ>? QQ is a US based guild of like minded individuals who are skilled gamers and enjoy having fun while aggressively clearing raid content and holding a few PvP events and giveaways on the side (optional). We love having fun and we love to win! We have a guild website. Please register on the website if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register here. What are your raid times? Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Raid invites will go out 15 mins prior to raid be on and ready to pull on time. Do you have a VOIP? We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite. Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs. Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid. What We Expect: You have done what you can to min/max your character. You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism. You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc. You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with. Classes: We are currently recruiting ALL classes We are also actively recruiting PvPers With all of that said, come check us out and join up today! Don't forget to check out our website at http://www.qqwow.shivtr.com ! If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us. Avanti#11824 Zerowbe#1204 Moose#1909Avantii2 Sep 6
Sep 4 As a returning horde player Its time blizz offered free migrations for pvp realms to veteran players. When I joined darkspear, it was more even. Now that the new content is out and everyone is trying to play it, the unlucky returning players are stuck in a gank feast followed by a 2 minute wait period to respawn(why is this a thing). an hour in and im still on the first 3 quests. This isnt just a matter of me being a noob. This is way too time consuming for the average adult, yes I can afford a character migration; but I shouldnt have to put 25 dollars in addition to my 15 dollar sub, on top of the 60 dollars i spent on the game itself, just to play the new content.Fistingragee2 Sep 4
Aug 27 <Community Guild> [5/9 H ToS] DPS & Healers <Community Guild> [5/9 H ToS] is currently looking for a Healer & Ranged DPS to join our Friday night raid team as we progress through Heroic content. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. Most of our raiders are age ~23-30+, this is not a requirement, but we do not tolerate ragers or asshats. If you are interested in experiencing Heroic Legion content add me on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! -KaolKaol0 Aug 27
Aug 27 Hello Friends! Stabby loves you all <3Stabbymctaby2 Aug 27
Aug 26 LF Leveling Guild Experienced player (since launch) returning with a friend, and we are looking for a casual leveling guild with at least heirloom gear. Any higher level achievement rewards are a plus! Currently playing on an alt named BragassFalrook0 Aug 26
Aug 23 Nocturnal Fate, Looking for friends and Foes! Hello Everyone, Looking for those interested in joining a casual WPvP guild, as well as hoping to drum up some rivalries as well. We've had many rivalries over the years here, but as of late, the "guild vs guild" rivalries have all died out. We can be found in the Tanaan jungle, Anyone seeking pvp, it can be found in the jungle! We had some great fights last night outside the alliance garrison, we went there with 13-14 of us and got some great fights there, thank you everyone who came out to participate, both Horde and Alliance!Flightrisks43 Aug 23
Aug 21 TCG Gregarious Grell Selling Gregarious Grell Level 1 Darkspear alliance cheap 150kBewbsforloot0 Aug 21
Aug 15 The Speakeasy TAvern [8/9] is recruiting [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [8/9H-ToS | 9/9N-ToS| 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild! US - Darkspear/Alliance About TST: The Speakeasy Tavern was formed midway through NH. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of TST has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. - We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Rsham - Resto/Moonkin Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Priest - Arms/Fury Warrior - Elemental Shaman - Rogues (Any Spec) - Mage (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 9 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Wednesday-Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Ethankey0 Aug 15
Aug 12 Bajheera... Baj, I won't lie, I like you. But you killed me. I was just flying around, tryin to get my screen time on your steam...and you threw your turtle shell at me, and one shot me after I took about 98% of my hp in fall damage. Do you remember? The Greek Legion Remembers... We do not forget. We do not sleep. We do not stop... WE WILL GET REVENGE!Oytff14 Aug 12
Aug 11 <Bon Weir> Mythic + carries and Heroic ToS We have been selling dungeons and raids since Siege of Orgrimmar. We are selling mythic + carries whatever level range you are interested in. Up to 910+ from the end of dungeon and up to 930+ from the weekly cache. Prices are per dungeon, depending on the level of key. Any loot that drops will be traded to you. We are selling Tomb of Sargeras heroic gear. Prices are 100k per piece, 150k per tier/trinkets. Contact through Bnet on what you'd like to purchase: Gage#1576 or in game mail: GreggageGreggage3 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] <Bon Weir> selling mythic + Hello Darkspear, Bon Weir is currently offering in-game mythic plus dungeon services. Price - 200k flat rate - 80k lower than the competition - Willing to price match competing guilds What will you receive? - 930 gear from the weekly chest - 910+ gear from the dungeon - Artifact power - A 14-15 Keystone Pricing for returning customers - We will reduce the price 10k each dungeon, stacking down to a bottom 150k per dungeon. So your first dungeon with us will be 200k, second 190k, 6th dungeon will be 150k and etc. This service is account-wide, meaning it will carry over to all your alts as well. How do I contact Bon Weir in-game? The two people who you should be contacting for carries are as follows: 1. Greggage, our Guild Master (Main Contact) - Gage#1576 2. Myself, Emporerchris - BigCK#1537 Disclaimer - Bon Weir does NOT sell carries for cash, as this is against the blizzard terms of service. If any guild asks for cash, we highly recommend you avoid their service. To stay safe in this situation, simply buy a WoW token or two. This will help you obtain the gold for a carry, if necessary. Emporerchris1 Aug 11
Aug 11 Enter the Stargate Hi, I am Stargate. Odyn told me himself that I was the best warrior in all of Azeroth. TAKE THAT BAJHEERA.Stargate2 Aug 11
Aug 11 (H) LF PvP Guild 2.3 Duelist xp multi class pvper LF active guild with repairs and people to do RBGS/Arena with does such a thing exist?Wrektlol2 Aug 11
Aug 7 I'm all for WPvP but this is insane.. Why on earth is Darkspear merged with Kil'Jaedan, a massively overpopulated Horde server? Neither server is hemorrhaging population so why am I forced to be farmed all day, all night trying to land at any given FP or emissary turn in? Again, I am on a PvP server, I understand that PvP happens on a PvP server. But why merge us with a realm that is so vastly overpopulated with Horde that you literally can't walk 5 feet without getting jumped 10 to 1?Sixfootgiant17 Aug 7
Aug 5 The Speakeasy Tavern[8/9H] is recruiting Hey, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. We instantly remove any trolls as drama doesn't make for fun or productive game play. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 12am (7pm st-10pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on most Tues. at 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 900+ ilvl for normal ToS. .• push 915+ ilvl for heroic ToS. • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, Gtfo, Healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 7/16/17 High need: Strong healer, Off tank that might become main tank, and warlock. Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you are to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368Ethankey0 Aug 5
Aug 4 [A] LF late night progression guild! Looking to get back into raiding, got mythic xavius and heroic helya, when it was current but this isn't EN anymore. I love to PvE but my lock doesn't have the proper leggies and I enjoy arcane much much more. Experience: PvE: CE:Xavius , AotC: Helya PvP: 2300xp 2200cr (just to show I know my class/spec) Preferred raid times: 11pm(server) - 11am(server) Final Note: Would love to meet new people and make some friends, always on time and willing to progress with my guild :DDipthirty0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 2 <The Church> 8/9 H TOS Recruiting for Mythic <The Church> is a longstanding guild on Darkspear since the Burning Crusade. We are currently raiding Thursday and Sunday 7:30 to 10:30 server time, with an optional farm/alt raid on Wednesdays. Our goal is to have heroic ToS on farm as soon as possible so we can develop a solid mythic ToS roster. Ideally looking for 910+ DPS that are confident in TOS mechanics, but all skilled players will be considered. Please message Tekniques or Gazrothtwo in game, or visit us at churchguild.org. We welcome you to join us for a trial run.Gazrothtwo3 Aug 2
Jul 26 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril3 Jul 26
Jul 18 (A) <Mercenaries of Honor> Recruiting DPS Mercenaries of Honor, is the oldest guild on Darkspear, created 1/13/2005. We have experienced raid leaders that get things going quick and know most of the Mythic Strats. We are looking for DPS and off-spec heals or Off-spec Tank for our Core Raid Team, and to build a 20 man team. We are looking for item level 705 or better, but no Hunters, have 4 already raiding with us. We are looking for those dedicated, come to raids prepared, watched vids, having pots / flasks in hand and enchanted. We use Ventrilo for raids and instances and other random BS. Contact myself, Sepelius, Ssue or Nanabear, Vallae in game for any additional information or invite in game. Raids are Tuesdays / Fridays and Saturdays at 7pm to 10pm server. Progression thus far - 13/13 N and 12/13 H Contacts - Treper - Trepermerick#1760 (Guild Leader) Ssue - Raid Leader (Officer) Sepelius - Raid Leader (Officer) Nanabear- Guild Recruiter (Officer) Vallae- Guild Recruiter (Officer) ----------------------------------------------------------------- Eating Crayons Buffs DoTs.Treper7 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for old The Crimson Tide players Hello! I am looking for old TCT players either Horde, Alliance, or those that server transferred interested in raiding during the last tiers of Legion. We have had several players quit due to several reasons and we are looking to refill our ranks. I was a sporadic raider during my time with TCT during MoP and WoD. Operators is also looking for anyone who is interested in raiding Tuesday/Friday from 7pm-10pm ST. Currently recruiting all positions. Send an in-game mail to either myself, Xanazoth, Brewzd, or Prismpally. Also, if anyone from the old Wrath days guild AGOA still plays, I'd be interested in speaking with you.Dreuphoria0 Jul 18
Jul 16 [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> 3 day 5/9H lf Hlz Hey, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. We instantly remove any trolls as drama doesn't make for fun or productive game play. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 12am (7pm st-10pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on most Tues. at 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 900+ ilvl for normal ToS. .• push 915+ ilvl for heroic ToS. • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, Gtfo, Healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 7/16/17 High need: Strong healer, Off tank that might become main tank, and warlock. Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you are to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368, Judas#1489Ethankey0 Jul 16
Jul 10 Have extra fish add me if you want to buy :) Have fish, add me if you want to buy them ill sell for less than the AH is asking for Bnet Swaglorde#11612Helaianie0 Jul 10
Jul 8 9/9 N, 3/9 H Guild LF DPS We are currently recruiting players to fulfill our raiding spots that have become open over the last 2 weeks.. We are looking for relax but serious players to come join our ranks! We currently 3/9 H due to lack of attendance and many players leaving for RL issues. If you can raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7pm server time please message me or Brewzd in game. Thanks!Lawlaby0 Jul 8
Jul 3 922 Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild 922 resto druid looking for mythic guild. Currently 8/9 H week 1 kills. Former top 100 US playerAllbark1 Jul 3
Jul 3 Returning Blood/Unholy DK(BrM Alt) Returning Blood/Unholy DK(911 ilevel blood/908 ilevel unholy). I will start of by saying I didnt come back to get much experience in NH/EN. I was away for three years. That being said I had a long and established time as a tank and dps in top 20-30 guilds from about t2 to t15. I would have gone back to them however I my timings have changed and prefer to find a guild that starts up after 8PST. I am primarily looking for guilds that are established and have at least 8/10M in T19 going into T20. This is due to my confidence in my abilities. I can give you people to talk to people in the guilds I was part of so that you can check me out if need be. Thanks *I do have a preference for tanking roles as that is what I spent the large majority of 15 years doing but I am still a good solid dps that always parses highly so I will switch back to unholy if need be for a spot. I also have 52 Points into Frost now as well to round things off. On the side of this I am used to spit raiding so I have also leveled 3 alternatives to my tank. Bear, DH, and Monk. The monk is what I have been primarily working on as an alternative and can main switch to him as primary if a BrM tank is preferred. **About guild nature: I can't believe I am going to type this out as well but I from my experience since coming back in some middle of the pack guilds, I am going to say this. I prefer environments that aren't ego-centric. By this I mean I have found from experience that guilds that are supportive about each other and not concerned about flexing their ego with more abuse then ability aren't guilds that actually make it or stay in top spots. I have just left a guild that had some good clearance in NH for this specifically. I am not here to flex my ego. My performance will do that for me 57Points into Blood 53 Points into Unholy ***I am willing to race and server change for the right fitRatzass5 Jul 3
Jul 2 [A] <The Speakeasy Tavern> LF Heals/DPS Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 6/04/17 Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin, Melee Dps ,Healers Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368Ethankey2 Jul 2