Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h Dead Server is Dead I'm guessing when BFA comes out there might be 26 people left on it.Cåiñ2 3h
14h WTB Mythic Nighthold/Mythic Antorus-Horde Hi, I'm a cash cow on the server. I'm willing to pay between 100-500k for a mythic nighthold run and 300k-1m for a mythic Argus run whenever any horde guild feels comfortable enough to slots in the raid for it. To be more specific I'm only interested in the mounts associated with killing the last boss in each raid. If any guild is willing to sell me these mounts please post in this thread and I'll get back to you. I'll keep this thread bumped until either the expansion ends or I have acquired the mythic mounts.Minerbumping2 14h
1d Alliance Heroic Argus Sale Hello Darkspear Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 250k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are intrested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538 or wisper Kevinram in game. Thanks!Solarwalker0 1d
3d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal6 3d
3d Frozen Runes US Darkspear Alliance Selling 20 Frozen Runes on US Darkspear Alliance. Let me know if you're interested!Stellaroo13 3d
6d Nocturnal Fate, Signing off Thank you so much to all my Loyal friends and guildies who have stuck by the guild and myself through thick and thin, As many of you know, Work has kept me crazy busy this year, and I hope that to continue. As many of you know I have struggled to "enjoy" this game for this entire expansion, and I absolutely despise Pve, and with the requirement to gear for wpvp pretty much dependent on Raiding, coupled with the announcement of removal of PvP servers next expansion I have decided I no longer wish to donate my money to the game any longer and will be shutting the guild and my account down Thank you Darkspear for all the Fun times you have brought with both friends and foes, We came to this server several years ago with around 50-75 people transferring or rebuilding anew, the server was very alliance heavy (forget the exact stats now) but we moved here for that reason, as a WPvP guild, this was a great fit for us, and proved to be an incredible amount of fun, our big fights with WPvP's Finest, I forget the others, but we had some big rivalries, which in turn made for alot of fun and pages and pages of drama on the forums. I wish all of you a great new years filled with fun and enjoyment. Nocturnal Fate....signing offFocushunter10 6d
6d Who still plays from tbc? Like the title said.. used to play a undead warrior called Krytas back in tbc. Was wondering if anyone is still around who knew me I'm trying to get back into it. / anyone from the guild Tarren Mill Death Guard still around?Heyimkrytas13 6d
6d LFG 865 guardian Druid looking for a laid back guild that likes to do mythic+ dungeonsGiberien5 6d
Feb 12 Guild recruiting for all player types Hello! We are Sensation Gaming, one of the most active guilds on Darkspear! We have something to offer for every type of WoW player out there! Whether you want to go hardcore Raid/PVP style or just a more relaxed social experience, Sensation Gaming can provide that to you! We are extremely proud of the Family that we established and the quality of our members! Feel free to reach out for more information or for a Guild invite! Ekecheiria (in Game) or Charminyou#1281 (BattleTag) PVE Raid Teams, Strong Core Raid Team PVP Teams/Events Keystone, Transmog, Achievement Runs Fun Social Events and Contests Active Discord and Friendly People Leveling Assistance Great Mentors for every Class/Spec Support and Friendship Have a Sensational Day!Ekecheiria2 Feb 12
Feb 12 Hunters Beware ("Rare Pet Killer") There is a Hunter that camps pet spawns and kills the pet if you start taming it before them. (Name of player removed) After killing the rare spawn pet they will continue to message you. Linking the items the pet drops. Will proceed to whisper you calling you names out of jealously and anger. All because they didn't get to tame it first. I have all the pets I want. I'm making this post because I try to help hunters find spawns and let them tame. Mainly because I have a lot of them, but I also enjoy people getting them. It's a good feeling and some people wait hours for spawns. She will threaten you that she will log onto a Horde character and kill you. If you're Horde she will threaten to kill you on a geared Alliance character. I can somewhat understand other factions killing each other, but not alliance killing the pets out of jealousy. Would be nice if the pet could be immune while being tamed. Would still be competitive, but whoever tames it first wins. Hopefully other hunters on Darkspear don't have problems with her. If you see her camping a spawn. Might as well leave, or beg them to leave and let them tame and that you'll message her the time the Rare was tamed that way she can come back when its up. Edite: I removed the name of the hunter. People commented on the Hunter's forums and felt it was shaming. It's hard to let people know who to watchout for without giving their name. If you're in game I can whisper the name to you, other than that I wont public post it. I don't want to be rude or public post the name after thinking about it. I just don't know another way to let people be aware. Hopefully you don't worry about every hunter. It's a female hunter, of a new race. They might possibly like the movie "Hunger Games" and enjoy Cupid. <3 that's all the info I can give public.Retain0 Feb 12
Feb 10 selling Alani mount selling alani mount for 18k darkspear hordeTwitter1 Feb 10
Feb 7 Selling H Argus, M+15, M Guldan! [A] <BOBAlicious> 7/11M ABT 8/9M TOS selling Heroic Argus kill, m+ 15, and mythic Guldan! AOTC (Final Antorus boss) + Violet Spellwing Mount - 250k Mythic+ 15 run - varies on wow token price Mythic Guldan kill + mount - 1.3M Come get your blue/purple bird mount, red infernal mount, get that sweet Ahead of the Curve achievement and a chance at that legendary trinket. Plus 940+ loot and 960+ weekly loot from cache! Prices may vary. Spots are limited, first come first serve. A 20%, non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot for raids. If you miss your scheduled run for whatever reason, we can reschedule your run for a following week. For M+, price is upfront and instructions for dungeon are given. Heroic sales are on Tuesdays @ 10pm Server (11pm CST). Please be on at least 15 minutes prior to your run for invite. Mythic+ 15 scheduling can be discussed for your convenience. Mythic Guldan scheduling is on Mondays @ 10pm Server (11pm CST). Please be on at least 15 minutes prior to your run for invite. Will not accept gold from other servers. We can take players from other servers but get your gold over to this server first. If you are interested in any runs please message in game or bnet (kdog#1958) to schedule your run. You may also message Heyitsmary#1781, Danz#1139, or Alex#11677 http://bobalicious.enjin.com/sales Disclaimer: Loot priority is given to main raiders. If loot is not wanted any customer may roll/bid on it. Only trade the above bnet tags or any guild officers for transactions. Some fights may require you to die immediately to ensure a smooth kill.Heat5 Feb 7
Feb 4 LFM Highmaul Coliseum, lvl 100s Alliance ONLY like the title says, looking for Alliance members to complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute!" quest in the Highmaul Coliseum. This requires a level 100 with a level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison. This will likely take several queues to complete, so we will need to farm some horde characters for bones on Draenor, as it costs 100 bones to queue after the first queue, I have some horde characters we can farm also. Will help people get the achieve and title if you do not already have it, as long as you help me finish the quest! add Trashpanda#11414 for more info!!!Deception0 Feb 4
Feb 3 Looking for some players from WAY back. Lost contact with these guys back in Vanilla... Darkfrost, DMBWarren, Meanrock, Rakhasa. If anyone has any way of contacting them, please let me know?Zeiss25 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 29 doesn't scroll to the bottom oh..Oathammer0 Jan 29
Jan 25 Darkspear needs to become a connected realm 2 months after coming back I've now really noticed how the population went down in the last 2 years. The realm is now almost always considered low population by the game itself, there's little activity going around outside of around 3 guilds. Checking for players online usually returns less than 500 people playing, at peak time it can go over 1000 but not always. Darkspear has a lot of characters but not a lot of players, people didn't transfer... they just quit. Might be they quit the game or it might be they just quit and leveled in another server or faction, I think that a lot of people came here because of youtubers/streamers and when these players left the population really suffered. Another point is, how many top guilds from 5 or 6 years ago still stand? I barely see any (or at all) from those guilds online and thats one of the biggest indicators of how the server went down. We need help Blizzard, please look into it.Kuriatas12 Jan 25
Jan 22 <Bon Weir> (3/11M) is recruiting dps/healer <Bon Weir> (3/11M) is recruiting. Looking for like minded driven players. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). We keep a mild schedule compared to other guilds with similar progression. We only help players who want to help themselves. Want to talk to all interested. Contact us through Bnet: Gage#1576 or use in game mail and message GreggageGreggage0 Jan 22
Jan 20 RETURNING FROM BURNING CRUSADE LFG Hey guys, looking for a guild to join that does pve and pvp, just started playing again after quitting right after vanilla during bc, the current guild im in is very small and im usually the only one on unfortunately. Please message me in game or on battle chat. looking forward to hearing from yall!Rasiconer0 Jan 20
Jan 17 Raptor Squad <Raptor Squad> 2000+ xp in any xpac welcome. Casual PvP oriented with progression raiding and RBG teams eventually.Christifer1 Jan 17
Jan 16 LFG [A] MM Hunter 940 ilvl Raiding Looking for a guild raiding 2-3 nights a week, server time. Want to get geared up for next xpac, my current guild has all core raiding members moving to Sargeras.Ipq0 Jan 16
Jan 16 <Serendipity> 8/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 7/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 09/25/17 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv13 Jan 16
Jan 16 H<Swarm> - Mal'ganis - Recruiting for Mythic! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus: 11/11H Antorus: 0/11M Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST *Sun | Mon: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us: <Swarm> is a three day progression guild on Mal'ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 9 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Swarm Website: www.swarmguild.com (Work In Progress) If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Zanzilla (GoblinSmithy#1769) CO-GM: Taerawr(Taerok#1579)Zanzilla7 Jan 16
Jan 13 <Community Guild> [A] DPS for H Progression [US-Darkspear-Alliance] <Community Guild> is recruiting DPS for our Heroic Progression as we finish up Legion and prepare for BFA. Most of our members have cleared 11/11 Heroic, we have come together to reform <CG> with a new progression focused mindset and are looking for similar minded players. While we have fun and are a relaxed group of players, we enjoy clearing content at a good pace. We raid 6pm-10pm Friday Evenings. We are looking at the possibility of adding 7pm-10pm Tuesday Evening. Please add me to Bnet if you have any further questions about the guild, or myself as a player! KaolStreams#11899 Hope to hear from you soon!Kaol0 Jan 13
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 6 Mehbeh - Scammer Avoid this guy if you see him in trade chat.Cambra5 Jan 6
Jan 6 WTB 1 Burnished Essence for 25k! Delete post, taken care of!Oshr0 Jan 6
Jan 5 Does anyone have 100 Burnished Leather? $$$ Never mind I got it, delete this postOshr0 Jan 5
Dec 30 Calling all Darkspear Pokemon players I've been mulling around the idea of getting together competitive battlers of Pokemon Sun/Moon from Darkspear, and as a fun little jaunt we go to other servers and see if they have any people who want to battle too.Ognar0 Dec 30
Dec 29 Enter the Stargate Hi, I am Stargate. Odyn told me himself that I was the best warrior in all of Azeroth. TAKE THAT BAJHEERA.Stargate8 Dec 29
Dec 29 Prismo's Bazaar Hey all, Got a small handful of super rare items that I'm looking to get rid of. Some of these I picked up back before Cata, and thus no longer obtainable. However, I would prefer to sell them rather than hang on to them for all eternity, so don't be afraid to contact me and make an offer. I'm willing to take decent offers and go below current average market prices. If you're not on Darkspear, please still reach out to me to work something out! I'm willing to take TCG pets as a form of payment. SOLD - Chains of the Scarlet Crusade http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=908/chain-of-the-scarlet-crusade Pattern: Chromatic Cloak http://www.wowhead.com/item=18517/pattern-chromatic-cloak Haunted Memento http://www.wowhead.com/item=40110/haunted-memento SOLD - Jaina's Locket http://www.wowhead.com/item=52251/jainas-locket Blazing Rapier (The actual sword, not the recipe.) I can sell you these directly for 10k or best offer, or make one for you for 1k and your mats. This recipe is very rare, and the sword is a unique transmog. http://www.wowhead.com/item=12777/blazing-rapier BUYING Ethereal Portal (TCG item). I'm buying this for myself, not to resell, so I expect a reasonable price, please.Prismo5 Dec 29
Dec 27 [A] <SevenSins> 9/11H LFM SevenSins is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild looking for active & experienced players to join our core raid team for Heroic Antorus progression and beyond! ... ... ... If you are interested, we ask that you prove yourself either in our Normal Antorus runs or Mythic+ before joining our core team, and be active, on time, prepared, and willing to join our Twitch Voice Server! SevenSins is a very friendly and chill guild & we are always willing to help our guildies in any way possible! Please add & message myself @ daisypickles#1701 if you are interested in joining us!Faunora1 Dec 27
Dec 27 Oldschool DS'ers Trying to get the old Ruin back together and hoping to fish out some OG's.Mobius5 Dec 27
Dec 23 -Safety Dance- 11/11h LFM -Safety Dance-(Mal'Ganis) is a new Raid Team with 7/9 M TOS, 11/11 Heroic Antorus leads, guild it's self is 10/11 H on Mal'Ganis. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals ( Holy Pally,Druid) -Any dps specs especially who are up to the challenge of mythic progression! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 10/11H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/ph8ybpa under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! Atleast folks 939 plus item level and no re rolls! add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346 Add B-Tag Holydiver#12445Crìmes2 Dec 23
Dec 22 Openly racist, hateful, bigoted realm on WoW Darkspear Alliance, By far the worst community of any server. Most came as stream fanboys of Swifty.Rhylé2 Dec 22
Dec 19 Unholy/Blood DK Used to raid till a us30 Level till tier 15. just getting back into the game and now trying to find a solid guild to raid with instead of pugging as I have been. Few things. I do not have any current logs. Seems that even pugging groups now think that 935 is to low to do a normal with for new raids which makes no sense to me. Accordingly I am not going to fill out apps only to then have someone try and be a keyboard warrior who wants to crucify me for not having logs. Trialing is easy these days and I have raided for long enough to know what it takes to get and stay in a spot that I have earned. IF you feel you would like to talk to me add me: Chillbias#1277Chillbias2 Dec 19
Dec 2 <Sensation Gaming> 9/9 H ToS,Recruiting Looking for like minded, dedicated individuals for our progression raid. We currently are looking for RDPS, but all applicants are welcome. We will be pushing Mythic this tier and are trimming our current raid group to make it happen. We raid Thurs-Fri 6-9 Server. We also manage alt runs and less competitive raiding. Trial runs will be mandated to start. All Applicants can message the following BNet siobert#1915 zer0#1783Earlainn0 Dec 2
Nov 28 <Bon Weir> 5/9M recruting for Antorus <Bon Weir> (5/9M) is recruiting. Looking for like minded driven players. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). We added Wednesday for the first couple weeks of Antorus. We are top 3 on the server and will keep it that way while keeping a mild schedule compared to other guilds with similar progression. Want to talk to all interested. Contact us through Bnet: Gage#1576 or use in game mail and message GreggageGreggage5 Nov 28
Nov 24 New guild recruitment for raiding TOS Recruiting new players or anyone that has a interest in raiding for the upcoming content of wow just look up vapenation guild for invite currently recruiting everyone need 1 tank though and dedicated healers we will have guild repairs on always as long as your active. You can find me online or msg here times we looking for is Tuesdays Wednesday late raids times probably after midnight to about 2 or 3 then raid is done.Lôstsoldier2 Nov 24
Nov 20 [A] Alliance Empire is Recruiting. The Alliance Empire is one of the Largest and most Active WoW community of players on the entire US PvP servers with nearly 2k members and over 120+ online during peak hours. We believe in giving extra content to our members with a large variety of events from PvP to PvE. We want everyone in The Alliance Empire to have fun playing their game. What do you expect from The Alliance Empire? -Daily slaughtering of Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP -Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing -Daily Dungeons for gearing and transmog -Weekly Rated PvP lead by 2k+ experience leaders -Random FUN events such as tournaments, Prescheduled World PvP, Wargame WPvP and much more! -Protection from rebel Horde scum out in our world What does The Alliance Empire expect from you? -Having fun! (this is a game, so enjoy it) -Be active and slaughter the Horde (T-bagging dead horde is recommended) *Discord is required for all Guild Events* If you are interested in joining The Alliance Empire community, please add the Battle tag listed below and we will get with you to discuss any questions you might have. EmpireCad#1979 (GM) Deathology#1701 (Co-GM) Ceneria#1980 (Co-GM) Sinjarah#1455 (Co-GM) Charlie#11350 (Co-GM) Tashlan#11395 (Local Darkspear Contact)Tashchi14 Nov 20
Nov 16 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans9 Nov 16
Nov 16 7/9M Raider w/6 Tanks 937-946 LF Mythic Guild Note: I plan on staying alliance, server transferring is not an issue and will be bringing all 6 tanks with me. As it says in the title I have 6 tanks: Guardian Druid ilvl 946 - 75 Points in Weapon, Blood Death Knight ilvl 943 - 70 Points in Weapon, Protection Paladin ilvl 941 - 74 Points in Weapon, Vengeance Demon Hunter ilvl 940 - 70 Points in Weapon, Brewmaster Monk ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon, and Protection Warrior ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon. I am looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I highly prefer playing the Protection Paladin! I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold. Guild went cutting edge for Nighthold, but a majority of the players had left after during TOS and was disbanded when I came back. Currently I am 7/9M TOS 9/9H TOS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12:30 EST. I am available any days. Like I said I have all tanks geared and I am experienced on all 6. I complete a 10+ Mythic Plus on each tank every week. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. I am looking for a guild that has an awesome community and people online constantly. Not looking for a guild when 90% of the roster only logs on to raid. Prefer a guild that closely matches where I am at progression wise. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Please do not reach out to me if your guild can not fill out a roster. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ceirios0 Nov 16
Nov 9 Need New Guild [A] looking for new guild I used to lead Peacebloom Experience a casual PvP guild. We didn't do much RBGS but we did them on occasion, pretty much we just had fun with the game enjoyed ourselves and would always do our best to plan events. Since the guild has died and I am looking for something similar. I wanna do RBGS when I am ready, premade bgs groups and some world PvP. Sometimes maybe a couple dungeons.Tjsoup0 Nov 9
Nov 6 Exp Raider 6 Tanks 935 - 946 LF Mythic Guild Note: I wanted to stay alliance server transferring is not an issue will be bringing all 6 tanks with me. As it says in the title I have 6 tanks: Guardian Druid ilvl 946, Blood Death Knight ilvl 942, Protection Paladin ilvl 941, Vengeance Demon Hunter ilvl 938, Brewmaster Monk ilvl 937, and Protection Warrior ilvl 935. I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold. Guild went cutting edge for Nighthold, but has disbanded when I came back. Currently I am 5/9M with Mistress to 15% (After only being back a month, but guild can't fill out more than 14 people on the 2nd and 3rd night) 10/10 H TOS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12:30 EST. I am available any days. Like I said I have all tanks geared and I am experienced on all 6. I complete a 10+ Mythic Plus on each tank every week. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Please do not reach out to me if your guild can not fill out a roster. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ceirios1 Nov 6
Nov 3 8/9M 2day 28% KJ LF Resto Druid,Warr Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 8/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus progression! We are a 3 year old guild. As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7PM CST Monday: Guild Sales Runs (Heroic ToS) We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 8/9M Now working on KJ mythic! Currently Recruiting: DPS: >We are currently looking for ALL skilled DPS players as we prepare to push for Antorus and beyond! Please note that we are on KJ prog right now and on track to get Cutting Edge achievement again this tier! Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 (bnet) and Rigby#0998 (discord) Discord is preferred! If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment. We also do ToS Heroic Carry runs on Mondays!Lìv0 Nov 3
Nov 1 942 Prot Paladin LF Guild LF a new guild for M+ progression and M raid progression. Willing to xfer, but I want to stay Alliance. I have not had the schedule this xpac for organized progression. Now I am in a position where I can commit to a team. I have 10 years of experience as a main tank in cutting edge progression. I AM NOT ABLE TO RAID TUESDAY MORNINGS, AND WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY EVENINGS. Other than those days and times, I am good to go Burst#1949Burst2 Nov 1
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 17 Bliz gets bank from merging servers So I started on Darkspear a full Alliance server. To lower the population they offered free server changes. So I am now on a low population alliance server and I cant move for free. So bliz decides to merg darkspear with kiljaden. Now Alliance is consistently outnumbered 10 to 1. Even tho if you look at the population info for darkspear its all Alliance. This gets worst when you add WQGF and darkspear Alliance switching sides or servers. I am all for pvp but 10 to 1 odds on all world quest and bosses isn't all that fun and I have things to do. I dont want to tag things than get killed to loot and get killed again. This is a great way however for bliz to force people to pay for faction and server changes. As a stock I dont think its a good business model to bend over your customers in such a blatant way.Scrappales6 Oct 17
Oct 16 917 Havoc DH lf Raiding Home I have an long history of raiding since Wrath. Most of it was high end Old-Heroic and newer Mythic raiding. Whisper me in-game for any questions@ Sithres#1270Sithly0 Oct 16