Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h 879 Blood or Frost DK LF Raiding Team 879 Blood DK or 878 Frost DK Preferred Schedule: 2 or 3 Days: Tue, Wed, Thu Times: 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain or Server Note: I also have an Affliction Warlock but it is a work in progress at item level 828. Zwahr#1243Zwahrdk0 4h
10h Biggest Doche on Darkspear According to Douglas, I am the biggest Doche of anyone in WoW. Can you peasants even hope to compete with my Dochery?Bandet22 10h
14h 867 Holy Pally looking for guild. I'm looking for a Guild to call home. I'm a very responsible player. I will show up to every event if I sign up for it. I am also very flexiable when it comes to raid times. I also have a life and a wife so if I can't make it I will give atleast 72 hour notice. I know my class very well and how to heal properly. I am perfably looking for a guild that doesn't treat raiding/rated battle grounds as a full eight hour job but something to enjoy and have fun with. I didn't play in WoD but I did play up to mist so I know how to raid. I am new to rated battlegrounds but I am more then happy to give it 110%! I am often online and will be happy to give input on anything. Prefered loot systems I don't have a preferd system every guild is different and unique. I often PVP alot of the time I'm alone but I'm always down to do something else. Reasons why you will like me * I don't care if it's offenise. * I can bring the epic bantz * I've been playing snice 2007 * I am kind. * I'll always be there to the events I sign up to or promise to be at (Silly things, Serious things) * I donate to G-banks Reasons you won't like me. *I'm very honest *I don't care to be "PC" *I vote Republican *I'm kinda an "!@#$%^-" aka I won't lie to you. *I don't play 24/7 *I don't talk in discord/vent/etc Contact me at battle-tag Abiz#11256Ditatdeus1 14h
16h <Happy Little Trees> Serious Progression Below is a link to our recruitment thread. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752470318#1Jimmyloco0 16h
1d Third Relic Slot - 7/7 M 3/3 H We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 7/7M EN and 3/3 ToV Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M. The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Open Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - Open Tank- Closed Healer- Closed Dps- Open Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: www.thirdrelicslot.com Add us on realid at: Valerant#1592, MrTap#11791, Breeze#12543, Prissina#1979 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Místertáp1 1d
2d Database: Recruiting for Nighthold Database: Recruiting Committed Raiders!!! Database is looking for committed raiders to join us for raiding Nighthold! We have a solid core of players, but are always looking for more to expand our group. We have cleared H EN, H ToV, and are LFM raiders to join us to clear H NH. We raid Wed/Sat nights from 7:45-11:00 pm PST. Once we build our roster, we definitely have the potential to down Mythic! Our focus is to build our roster enough so that we have no pugs in our Mythic groups for our full clear Mythic EN and when we progress through Mythic NH. Look at our guild history to know we are serious about raiding! We have a decent record considering! Whisper myself in game if you are interested! Looking forward to seeing you in game!Ijstdapriest0 2d
2d <Final Hour> - Recruiting for Mythic NH <Final Hour> is 4/7M 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV and recruiting for Nighthold. Raid times are set for Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time (MST). The light schedule means our players must be skilled, perform during raids, and maintain high attendance to keep up with progression. We are currently recruiting 4 of the following classes to fill our 20 man mythic group. Recruitment Priority (870+ ilvl): 2x Ranged DPS: Elemental - Very High Mage - High Warlock - High Boomkin - Medium 2x Melee DPS: Enhance - Very High Death Knight - High Warrior - High Rogue - Medium - Any skilled DPS will be considered. - Contact Snackpak#1405, sbrigz#1494, or Noah#13636 on bnet if you're interested or would like more info.Snackshift0 2d
2d Regime 4/7M EN* 3/3 TOV LFM Mythic Team Who are Regime ? We're a Fairly new Guild with the current expansion but not new to wow. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Regime offer you? -An active guild that always has something to do - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around - Dedicated Guildmaster and officers that will help with anything we can What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Monday ,Tuesday and Thursday 9p est to 12 est Current needs: Tank and ranged Dps for core spots in raid team*melee Dps also welcomed but limited spots available* Mage - open Hunter- open warlock-open Shadow Priest-High need*with a healing spec would be awesome* but not needed Balance Druid- High need Elemental shaman- High need *with a healing spec would be awesome* but not needed We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. For any further questions you can add any one of us - Merciliz#1646 (Artfulee) - Andrew#13481 (in game Andymal)Artfulee11 2d
4d Get me out of Kil'Jadeon. I'm done. Trying to level an alt and after 3 hours of getting ganked by KJ horde, I had about 4 quests done. Give me a free server transfer, or this long time subscriber is gone.Riggidyrekt10 4d
4d Can you guys please take Houseparty back? He's over on the BG forums making fake threads about being terminally ill and then posting on his other account pretending to be someone else. He was created here apparently so it's DS fault.Pingalord1 4d
4d I joined Dark Spear, not Kil'Jaedan KJ ruined their own server with the population being like 30-1 Horde-Alliance.. Why would Blizzard merge our server and ruin it too? It's about 10-1 everywhere I go.. WQ's impossible and FPs being camped. Multiboxer everywhere I look... For those that are gonna say "don't join a pvp server if you don't want to pvp" I joined Dark Spear.. NOT KJ .Riggidyrekt50 4d
5d Bon Weir 1/7M EN recruiting 1 tank and DPS <Bon Weir> 1/7 Mythic EN is recruiting 1 tank and DPS players as we continue to progress mythic. Mail or cloth preferred. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST) Contact me through btag: Gage#1576Greggage2 5d
5d Holy Paladin LF Guild Hello new friends of Darkspear Horde, Let me just preface by saying that I am a returning player after a break in MoP and only hit max level after 7.1 had already been live for sometime. I will be forthright with you and tell you I have some gear left to obtain, but everyone needs gear at any given time, unless you're a lucky SOB I previously played on Wildhammer as a discipline priest and our guild even grabbed a realm first for Heroic Will of the Emporer so I am somewhat familiar with a progression raid environment, since this is what people will be doing starting tomorrow with the new patch. My ultimate goal would be to experience the content as much as I can in this xpac, down bosses on multiple difficulties and what not and maybe start doing arenas. I am currently maining as H Paladin but can be convinced to move my priest to this realm too, should the need arise for a better raid or mythic + dungeon comp. Thank you for your consideration ^.^Lucrèzia8 5d
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 10 <A Few Good Men> 5/7 M-EN - Recruiting for NH •Guild Name: A Few Good Men •Server: US-Darkspear(A) •Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 7-10pm PST (8-11pm MST, 10-1am EST) •Progression: 5/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic TOV •About Us: <A Few Good Men> is a Legion start up with a core group of members who have been raiding together on all levels of content since vanilla. We believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable yet still progressive. We are currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented Mythic guild. •Voice: Discord •Loot: Loot Council based on performance, attendance and spec. •Expectations: You must strive to push yourself to improve without being constantly told. We aren’t looking for egomaniacs, but people who care about their performance and are always trying to optimize what they can.You must also be active. While we only raid a certain amount of hours, obviously you need to keep up with dungeon gearing, artifact questing/power, and consumables. We don’t expect you to be fully best in slot and playing 24/7, but you shouldn’t be 30 item levels behind us either. •Guild Website: www.Afgm-Guild.Com •Application Link - http://afgm-guild.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0 Recruitment Needs •All Classes We are currently looking to recruit all classes and specs going into Night Hold. We want our mythic roster to be competitive and punctual. You have the chance to earn your mythic spot in a competent raiding guild while we progress through normal NH and heroic NH. PST in game with any questions - Jeets#1183Flyup3 Jan 10
Jan 9 mudgewads funeral april 20th 2017 is the day that we will remember this fallen heroDawsru2 Jan 9
Jan 8 (A) <Final Hour> - Recruiting for M Nighthold <Final Hour> is 4/7M 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV and recruiting for Nighthold. Raid times are set for Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time (MST). The light schedule means our players must be skilled, perform during raids, and maintain high attendance to keep up with progression. We are currently recruiting the following classes to fill our 20 man mythic group. Recruitment Priority (870+ ilvl): Healers: Shaman - Very High Paladin - Very High Priest - High Ranged DPS: Mage - High Spriest - High Warlock - High Elemental - High Hunter - Medium Boomkin - Medium Melee DPS: Death Knight - Very High Enhance - Very High Warrior - High Rogue - Medium - We use a Need/Greed + Loot Council combo for loot distribution and Discord for comms. - Contact Snackpak#1405, sbrigz#1494, or Noah#13636 on bnet if you're interested or would like more info.Snackshift31 Jan 8
Jan 8 How's that faction imbalance? Yeah...Y'all like that? Like tasting your own medicine? Sucks don't it? MMMM. Tasty Alliance tears. Thanks for the bloody coins.Ninjaxdeath0 Jan 8
Jan 8 WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer Just as the title says, trying to buy one for a reasonable price. Let me know! Thanks.Tprett2 Jan 8
Jan 8 What's going on with the faction balance? So for anyone who plays Alliance on our server, I'm sure you've noticed that WAY more horde (mostly from Kil'Jaeden) have been showing up in the world, making world quests and summoning people for dungeons and raids a lot harder. Do we know what the reason for this is? I was under the impression that KJ was already combined with us for a while, this didn't just happen today did it?Iwamori46 Jan 8
Jan 7 Dara Mactire - Recruiting for NH prog We currently have a small core comprised old school darkspearians and we're looking to fill in the blanks! Currently need: 1 BRM/BEAR 1 Hpally & Rdruid 1 Lock We raid mon/tues and maybe wednesday. We also have RBGS & plenty of advanced to intermediate PvP players looking for team mates! If you'd like to know more add me: Invincible#1949Invincible0 Jan 7
Jan 6 <Dark Creed Gaming>H is recruiting Dark Creed Gaming> is recruiting for Raid 2 and currently accepting all roles. We are trying to progress into mythic. Currently 7/7 Heroic EN with a 4/7 Mythic RL. Raid times are Friday-Sunday 830-1100pm server. For more info plz contact Atarnish Tailez TreisakillaTreisakilla9 Jan 6
Jan 5 854 Prot warrior looking for a guild hello darkspear ally. as the title says im looking for a guild. i would love to be a tank for a guild. haven't gotten into the raiding since i started late on this guy but i have cleared all the mythics and have been a warrior tank for a very long time Very chill person that is fine with slow progression if that happens. just mainly looking for good people to chat with and have some people to run raids and M+ with. it gets lonely out there with instant que pops and group assembles and no one to share them with =/Anshelm0 Jan 5
Jan 4 Stormrage BI (2/3M,7/7M) is recruiting Basic Impulse is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is looking to maintain top 15 server while we build and groom our roster. Once we have established a core raid team, we will focus on being a top 5 guild on the server. We are looking to build our raid group around people who have both exceptional mechanical skills and a strong understanding of their class/spec, while enjoying a more casual approach to end-game raiding. ***Raid Times: Tue, wed, sun @ 8pm-12am EST.*** * Loot System: Currently we roll for gear, while usually passing loot to whoever will get the best upgrade. Come Night Hold, we will begin using loot council, and will give loot priority to our best dps. **What you can expect from us: We put the progression of the raid group first, and for that reason we give raid spots to people based on their personal performance rather than their relationship with another member of the guild, or the amount of time they have raided with us. In addition, if a player is under-performing we will approach them in private to assist them in improving their performance. If a player is unable to perform in the same range as most other raiders, they will be benched until they can show us that they clearly can compete within our current roster. Above all else, we strive for a rage free, light atmosphere that is focused when needed, and will do what is necessary to maintain that raiding environment. We also provide flasks, guild repairs, potions, and will also start providing augmented runes in NH. **What we expect from you: That you are ready for raid, and online 15 minutes before the raid starts. While we understand that people can’t play hours and hours outside of raid time, we do expect people to do as many mythic+, and world quests that give artifact power as they can. We believe in people playing the class/spec they enjoy the most, and for that reason we do not expect anyone to have an additional raid ready character, nor do we class stack. Most importantly, we expect all players to have reviewed boss mechanics prior to raid, and to have a positive attitude during raid. Application process: Instead of having people apply online through an application process, we simply conduct a brief interview on the spot. After reviewing an applicant’s logs and character progression, we will either extend a trial or give feedback on what that person can work on improving for a future successful application. Contact information: If you have any questions, or would like to begin the application process, you may add Fillawsophir#1663, (maximus#11355).Fusions0 Jan 4
Jan 3 Looking for some friends on Darkspear I'm lonely.. I've only been doing dungeon ques as I'm relatively new but I think I'm a pretty good healer. I'm going to make a fire mage pretty soon. Any guilds that could recruit a new player and teach him the ropes?Voiddy0 Jan 3
Jan 3 [A]<Kidney Shot>2/7M, 2/3H. <Kidney Shot> (2/7M, 2/3H) is looking for two healers and two DPS (can be either melee or ranged) that are 870+ to add to our Mythic core roster. We raid Mythic Emerald Nightmare every Saturday at 5:30 PM server. Discord is required. Additional Raid Times: Heroic Trials of Valor at 5:30 on Tuesdays Heroic Emerald Nightmare at 5:30 on Wednesdays If you want to join our guild, or have any questions, feel free to mail my toon (Marillene) ingame, or add my battle tag: jmo#11508 and message me there. Thanks!Marillene1 Jan 3
Jan 1 [A]<Celestial Force>2/7M, 3/3H Hello! [[Celestial Force is a PvE focused guild with progression happening in both raiding and mythic plus scenes. Established during Legion Prepatch, but the core has been together for a few years now. We like to progress, but we aren't here to hit world records. We take pride in having fun AND killing new bosses, at a pace that our teams can handle. We run mythic plus dungeons and random old content in our free time and we are looking for like minded individuals who may be interested in any or all of our guild activities!]] Raid Teams We currently run two raid teams in Celestial Force. Red Team 2/7M EN 3/3H ToV Tue/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 11:30 pm Mountain Time *Thursdays are optional and are typically used to trial new raiders Currently recruiting DPS. Prefer ranged DPS with potential for a healing OS Looking for people who are geared currently and ready to jump in to mythic EN. Also looking for people who are working on gearing for Nighthold Blue Team 2/7M EN 3/3N ToV Sat/Sun/Mon 9 pm - Midnight Mountain Time *Saturdays are optional Currently recruiting DPS and healing OS. Opportunity for core spot available Mythic + There are many people who run mythic plus dungeons all week long. Typically if you link a key in guild, there is going to be almost a full group (If not completely full) who are willing to come clear it with you. Interested in joining guild or trialing for a raid team? Please contact either Smurph#1161 (HunterNoLife) or kirstenmarie#1217 (Sellendy) on bnet, or whisper any of us in game!Vanix1 Jan 1
Dec 30 <Overground> Truly Old School Raiders We are looking to get a few more players... Our main focus will be Mythic Raids/Mythic+ and we plan to full clear heroic this coming week. Our guild is filled with old school darkspearians, great PVP'ers, server first raiders. We are raiding only 2 days a week, this should be enough time for us to push progression and be competitive on the server level. Wednesday 7ST-10ST Sunday 7ST-10ST If you are looking for an elite crew that kills bosses and will be pushing server firsts and is comprised of players who know what they are doing. **WARNING** We give pretty harsh criticism if you fail to understand your own class and don't have time to teach someone how to play. If you feel like you can commit to 2 days and in the off days clear Mythic+ and PVP add me on Battletag - Havitz#1977. Alternatively you can apply at our website Overground-guild.com.(It's still under construction!)Havitz18 Dec 30
Dec 30 7.1 CRZ Alright I know people want more horde to show up in the world but now there is too much... This is a mess.Hitkilla12 Dec 30
Dec 29 <BOBAlicious> 7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV BOBAlicious currently recruiting Range DPS (Pref Shadow Priest, but we are taking any exceptional dps). Will consider a melee dps with a strong tank offspec. Second Rank on Realm and US: 377 Here's some quick info about us: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST. (10pm Server Time) Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 1/3M TOV We are looking for dedicated raiders to farm Mythic EN and to progress on Mythic Guarm (we expect to get Guarm down sometime this week or next week at the very latest) Basic Requirements • Able to take constructive criticism. • Raiding experience. • Ability to use TeamSpeak • Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player) • Drama free. Contact: Heyitsmary#1781 or Danz#1139 APPLY HERE: http://bobalicious.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousÎdotallday1 Dec 29
Dec 27 881 RESTO SHAM LF RAIDING GUILD 881 ILVL RESTO SHAMAN AOTC & KEYSTONE CONQUEROR LOOKING FOR MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD TO PROGRESS AND OWN CURRENT CONENT WITH. AVAILABILITY FOR RAIDING IS ANYTIME SUN-TUES WORK OVERNIGHTS SO CAN POTENTIALLY RAID IF ITS EARLIER THAN 2PM MST ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I DO MYTHIC +'s DAILY UP COMPLETED UP TO +12 WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. I AM A DEDICATED AND SKILLED HEALER WHO NEEDS A HOME WITH PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER OF SKILL. I AM CURRENTLY ON DOOMHAMMER BUT WILL TRANSFER IF I FIND THE RIGHT GUILD.Slainé3 Dec 27
Dec 26 Free Server Transfers Unbalance I would Like a free server Transfer since your messing with the servers.. for all my toons on dark spear thank you.. how long do you think it will take you can get this done?... thanks before i'm done you will fix this server or give me a free server transfer...Blessedme6 Dec 26
Dec 22 Chillrace army sucks Their guild lost to The Horde Empire. Not a surprise there though. Chill always was a sucky leader.. GGDeathologys13 Dec 22
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 19 Blood Infusion - LFM Hi! I have two characters that need assistance with the Blood Infusion segment of the Shadowmourne quest-line. Specifically, I am looking for people that know how this encounter/quest works and that can assist mechanically. I am looking for a shaman and warlock...though a shaman/warlock and one other player would work. The process is simple and I would need you to stick around for both characters. I don't have much I can offer in the form of compensation, but if you are willing to help could you respond or add my BTAG? Appreciate it! DocSkillz#1528Nocturnâ0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 Heavenly Divine (A) 7/7M 2/3 M Recruiting Are you interested in a laid back guild that likes to have fun, but takes raiding serious? Then Heavenly Divine is the place for you. Heavenly Divine is a semi-hardcore guild that only has progression raids two nights a week. We are a mature guild that looks to push content, but have fun when raiding. We have an active guild that most nights have 30 plus members on running five man, doing dailies, and PVP. Our progression raid times are on Saturday and Sunday nights from 5:30 pm till 9:30 pm PST/ 8:30 pm till 12:30 EST. We raid farm content on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you are interested in becoming a member here are a few things you should know before making contact. As a trial, along with our members, you are expected to be at raids with full consumables. We expect near perfect attendance since we have limited progression raid times. We need people there and ready to go. Life happens sometimes and you might miss a raid, please be aware this may extend your trial period. You will be a trial for three weeks and during that time you have a small chance to receive loot. Our loot system is done by a loot council that priorities loot to members and what would help the guild overall progress. After reading all of this if you are interested in joining and fill one of our recruitment needs please fill out a recruitment form and then contact us in game at either preplex#1836 or dcon26#1650. Recruitment Form https://goo.gl/forms/G6nZHojjA4YlcGC82 Fire Mage High Holy Paladin Low Rogue Low Shaman Low Unholy Death Knight Low Ret Paladin High Shadow priest Low Balanced Druid Med Feral Druid Med Disc Priest Low Warlock(All Spec) Low Hunter High Arms warrior Low Demon Hunter Low Monk Wind Walker LowDcon8 Dec 18
Dec 16 [US][A][Darkspear]<Team Better Feelings> 7/7H <Team Better Feelings> Server: Darkspear We are a guild formed in legion, looking to get into Mythic content. Currently we have cleared Heroic EN 7/7 and Normal ToV 3/3. At this point we only need a 3-4 more mythic ready raiders for our raid team. Raid Times Thursday/Saturday 6pm-9pm server. (8pm-11pm EST) We are in need of the following roles: 1-2 Healers(preferred Hpally) Melee DPS We are accepting exceptional ranged DPS Contact Feel free to ask any questions, or add me on battle net Socha#11909Café6 Dec 16
Dec 16 858 Veng DH LF Relaxed Raiding Guild Hey all, I've been getting pretty sick of trying to PUG EM and am looking to try my hand at guild-based raiding environment. I play often but I'm a bit more on the casual side, haven't even fully cleared N EM yet but I'm a quick learner. Not looking for a spot on a core raid team, but would like to join a guild with a good culture that I can learn and grow in and progress behind the curve with the possibility of stepping up if I can prove myself. Thanks for your time!Thanarian1 Dec 16
Dec 16 877 Arms LF guild 877 Arms looking for EN Mythic ProgressionForsen2 Dec 16
Dec 14 Darkspear Horde <Versus> KJ has taken out All taken out by solo <Versus> Champions: Preparedwow Coneofcool (on Johhnyblack) Takarita69 (inside her own Horde city) <Versus> of Kil'Jaeden ALLIANCE is recruiting for Christmas. Do not cry about World PvP that has washed over your world. Come join and learn from the best. PM our female GM, Farmgirl <Versus> for a guild assessment.Rubberbreath8 Dec 14
Dec 14 What realm should i go to? I paid to come to Darkspear for ally pop servers...... So blizzard makes Darkspear a Horde controlled server by adding kiljadeen and tichondrious......where do I go now i know this is a money making gimmic by blizzard - so we transfer to other realms and it helps boost there income - so where do i go now? what realm can i get away from 40 horde camping kara and 40 horde in one quest zone..... just tell me blizzard and i'll pay you AGAIN for all my character's transfers.... thanks for the money making !@#$ty treatment of allyEmeryss7 Dec 14
Dec 13 Tues/Thurs 1/7M 3/3N recruiting dps <Bon Weir> 1/7 Mythic EN 3/3N ToV is recruiting ranged DPS, especially cloth, as we continue to progress mythic. Mail or cloth preferred. Exceptions made for exceptional players We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). Contact with in game mail at Greggage or real ID: Gage#1576Greggage0 Dec 13
Dec 13 Horde Pop? I know a lot of people have moved Horde across a lot of the servers but how is the current Horde pop on Darkspear? I'm wanting to move one or two of my toons over to Horde for nostalgia sake but I don't feel like paying $55 for a server transfer to a more populated realm like Illidan or Tich plus the faction change. I know the Ally to Horde ratio on DS was really bad before but has it gotten better?Freeyourmind19 Dec 13
Dec 13 A - Dara Mactire - Recruiting for mythic prog >Dara Mactire< Currently 7/7 H. Before we were able to progress on mythic there had to be some changes. -Voice Chat Needed- Discord We are currently recruiting - 855+ Ilvl 240k+ DPS People who are interested in the long term of Legion raiding. What we need: -2 TANKS - Warr/Druid pref, but willing to look at anybody decent. --HEALERS- You will be trialed. Know your class. ---DPS- Need all. Very interested in high dps mages/spriest/warlocks. You will be given a trial and asked to show your dps. RAID TIMES - Aiming for Sat & Sun around 7pm st while maybe adding another raid day in during the week. We are trying to build up a decent team. Chill environment and just looking to have fun with Legion. How to contact : Send an in game mail to Drewbrees, add my btag Drewbreezus#1637 or catch me in game on either this toon or Drewbrees.Keefdízzle24 Dec 13
Dec 13 Top K3k Wassup QT pies. Are forums even still active? ;3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho Here from the king's mountain view. Here from a wild dream come true. Feast like a sultan I do. On treasures and flesh, never few. Btw thanks for everyone Horde other than the 8oiz joining us to the sweet sounds of slaughtering $hilliance everywhere we go. The Boy-King has already been dropped like Swifty the other night, R1P the qt pie himself. Shout out to the Sirs such as Greek Orc & Keysbane & many many more old timers around esp the newer growing guilds. You guys have been awesome on the fields of battle occuring on Broken Isles. Keep it up ^.^ GLHF all. Unless you're $hilliance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://i.imgur.com/Qq1bLoO.jpg totally not photoshopped.Chillerace11 Dec 13
Dec 13 For the Horde Darkspear Veterans Top K3K$ Lmao ~ glad my boi told us about the forums tonight this is hilarious. Everyone's is QQing about Server population finally not being on the Alliance side due to KJ slaughtering them in World Quests and a few other people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Haven't kek'd like this in quite a while, you $hilliance never give up on the on those dank memes, never let them just become dreams. With the latest in meme-fare we've seen people deny the truth about the situations and only the highest levels of sodium available prevail. Reality in these realms of lost hope fluctuates with only the most powerful edge lords claiming what is so and obey me or so help me GMs I'll report you for being racist-harrassing-!@#$-homophobic-cuck followed by a /ignore even if you have the courage to response to such a devastating claim. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Honestly these people are only doing it to themselves everyday I see less and less $hilliance ganking our and fellow horde in the new re-discovered regions of the Broken Isles. Whether it be Val' Sharah or HughMungus the most swagtastic $hilliance lvl 110s have constantly slammed their swords into everyone within our communities only to have very bad men portal in and slam their appendages, swords, staves, tentacles into their faces until their lose their 69 DKP minus because they forgot to stack armor hacks. However so far I have to saw since Cata-MOP-WOD-Legion this is the WEAKEST $hilliance I have ever seen even if they are some of the loudest, especially with those dank whispers we get after killing them. Ah quite the past time to bask within the mountains of salt provided. Special thanks to all of our fellow Horde communities that have been commited towards running end-game/PvE, WPvP, rated content, & thelittlethings.avi to your fellow Horde it shows this is one of the strongest Hordes in quite a while. Greek Legion, Nocturnal Fate, MERCILESS, FIGHT, Chilles Army, Horde Supremacists, Dark Creed so many dank people have also joined these communities as we have seen a massive increase of activities on Horde, excellent & welcome to all new/fellow recruits ;3 it's a jolly time. GLHF and Merry Christmas to all, my enemies especially I'll make sure to gift you some hot chaos bolts with then instant cast immolate shadowburnz fam ;3 <3 UPDATE: It's worse than I predicted and that's not surprising since I'm usually generous ;3 http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=62&factionid=-1&minlevel=110&maxlevel=110&servertypeid=2 Alliance are now underpopulated... I haven't seen this since Cata... Probably has nothing to do with The Horde Community that has been slaughtering the $hilliance eveyrtime their 110's camp our $hilliance. This is gonna be ~Yuge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUwChillerace5 Dec 13
Dec 12 BOBAlicious (7/7M) currently recruiting BOBAlicious (7/7M) currently recruiting Range DPS and a Resto Shaman. Will consider a melee dps with a strong tank offspec. Second Rank on Realm and US: 454 Here's some quick info about us: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST. (10pm Server Time) Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV We are looking for dedicated raiders to Farm and clear Mythic EN and to progress on Mythic Odyn. HYPE! Basic Requirements • Able to take constructive criticism. • Raiding experience. • Ability to use TeamSpeak • Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player) • Drama free. Contact: Heyitsmary#1781 or Danz#1139 APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousHeyitsmary3 Dec 12
Dec 11 [A] <Core Two> 7/7M 3/3H LFM Mythic Raid <Core Two> is recruiting for progression raiding and mythic + groups. As of today we are 7/7 Heroic Nightmare and 5/7 Mythic Nightmare. Please be ilvl 880 or above. Discord is the voice program we use. We are looking for DPS and healers(Shaman/Druid) for mythic group 1 and 2. Raid nights are currently Tues/Thurs/Mon at 7-10 Server Time. If you are interested please message/mail Perfect, Khadaren, or Ineedhp. You can ask anyone online for an officer if the three mentioned are not online. Thank you.Ineedhp8 Dec 11