Darkspear

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d The Speakeasy TAvern [8/9] is recruiting [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [8/9H-ToS | 9/9N-ToS| 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild! US - Darkspear/Alliance About TST: The Speakeasy Tavern was formed midway through NH. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of TST has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. - We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Rsham - Resto/Moonkin Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Priest - Arms/Fury Warrior - Elemental Shaman - Rogues (Any Spec) - Mage (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 9 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Wednesday-Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Ethankey0 1d
4d Bajheera... Baj, I won't lie, I like you. But you killed me. I was just flying around, tryin to get my screen time on your steam...and you threw your turtle shell at me, and one shot me after I took about 98% of my hp in fall damage. Do you remember? The Greek Legion Remembers... We do not forget. We do not sleep. We do not stop... WE WILL GET REVENGE!Oytff14 4d
4d World PvP - anyone? World PVP seems to be very quiet throughout the past few years on DarkSpear. Would anyone be interested in starting a guild focused on World PVP such as invading the enemy factions city such as StormWind, Iron Forge, Undercity. I would like to bring back that feeling that this is a PVP server and you will see the enemy faction invade your homeland from time to time. Anyone interested?Iltaurenll13 4d
5d <Bon Weir> Mythic + carries and Heroic ToS We have been selling dungeons and raids since Siege of Orgrimmar. We are selling mythic + carries whatever level range you are interested in. Up to 910+ from the end of dungeon and up to 930+ from the weekly cache. Prices are per dungeon, depending on the level of key. Any loot that drops will be traded to you. We are selling Tomb of Sargeras heroic gear. Prices are 100k per piece, 150k per tier/trinkets. Contact through Bnet on what you'd like to purchase: Gage#1576 or in game mail: GreggageGreggage3 5d
5d [A] <Bon Weir> selling mythic + Hello Darkspear, Bon Weir is currently offering in-game mythic plus dungeon services. Price - 200k flat rate - 80k lower than the competition - Willing to price match competing guilds What will you receive? - 930 gear from the weekly chest - 910+ gear from the dungeon - Artifact power - A 14-15 Keystone Pricing for returning customers - We will reduce the price 10k each dungeon, stacking down to a bottom 150k per dungeon. So your first dungeon with us will be 200k, second 190k, 6th dungeon will be 150k and etc. This service is account-wide, meaning it will carry over to all your alts as well. How do I contact Bon Weir in-game? The two people who you should be contacting for carries are as follows: 1. Greggage, our Guild Master (Main Contact) - Gage#1576 2. Myself, Emporerchris - BigCK#1537 Disclaimer - Bon Weir does NOT sell carries for cash, as this is against the blizzard terms of service. If any guild asks for cash, we highly recommend you avoid their service. To stay safe in this situation, simply buy a WoW token or two. This will help you obtain the gold for a carry, if necessary. Emporerchris1 5d
5d Enter the Stargate Hi, I am Stargate. Odyn told me himself that I was the best warrior in all of Azeroth. TAKE THAT BAJHEERA.Stargate2 5d
5d (H) LF PvP Guild 2.3 Duelist xp multi class pvper LF active guild with repairs and people to do RBGS/Arena with does such a thing exist?Wrektlol2 5d
Aug 8 what happened to Prepared multiboxer? Just curious, does anybody know what happened to that Prepared multiboxer guy? I know in the past he has taken time off and people post threads thinking he is banned, then he returns because he was just taking time off or whatever, but this time really is different. It appears he deleted his twitch and twitter pages and just disappeared. I'm not sure when exactly this happened because it was during one of his regular breaks from the game, but he's been gone since before Legion launched. I suspect what MAY have happened is that he realized the new sharding tech made massively multiboxing no longer viable in Legion, so he quit the game forever, going so far as to delete all his accounts. This is just a guess, but it is based on statements I've heard from world pvp guilds saying that large groups can't join together all in the same shards anymore (despite forming a raid group) and my own experiences of not even being able to form groups out in the world of even 15-20 players without having a handful of them randomly tossed into a separate shard, unable to interact with the rest. Please don't downvote into oblivion, I'm sure even if you hated him, you're curious as well to find out what finally got him to leave the game. I've made a few threads at other forums asking, searched for any recent info, and even asked one of his multiboxer friends he used to play with... there is just no information anywhere and, if anybody does know what happened to him, they aren't talking. I'm very curious and for better or worse, he was pretty prominent (infamous?) in the Darkspear community for years.Invisibles13 Aug 8
Aug 7 I'm all for WPvP but this is insane.. Why on earth is Darkspear merged with Kil'Jaedan, a massively overpopulated Horde server? Neither server is hemorrhaging population so why am I forced to be farmed all day, all night trying to land at any given FP or emissary turn in? Again, I am on a PvP server, I understand that PvP happens on a PvP server. But why merge us with a realm that is so vastly overpopulated with Horde that you literally can't walk 5 feet without getting jumped 10 to 1?Sixfootgiant17 Aug 7
Aug 5 The Speakeasy Tavern[8/9H] is recruiting Hey, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. We instantly remove any trolls as drama doesn't make for fun or productive game play. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 12am (7pm st-10pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on most Tues. at 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 900+ ilvl for normal ToS. .• push 915+ ilvl for heroic ToS. • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, Gtfo, Healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 7/16/17 High need: Strong healer, Off tank that might become main tank, and warlock. Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you are to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368Ethankey0 Aug 5
Aug 4 [A] LF late night progression guild! Looking to get back into raiding, got mythic xavius and heroic helya, when it was current but this isn't EN anymore. I love to PvE but my lock doesn't have the proper leggies and I enjoy arcane much much more. Experience: PvE: CE:Xavius , AotC: Helya PvP: 2300xp 2200cr (just to show I know my class/spec) Preferred raid times: 11pm(server) - 11am(server) Final Note: Would love to meet new people and make some friends, always on time and willing to progress with my guild :DDipthirty0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 2 <The Church> 8/9 H TOS Recruiting for Mythic <The Church> is a longstanding guild on Darkspear since the Burning Crusade. We are currently raiding Thursday and Sunday 7:30 to 10:30 server time, with an optional farm/alt raid on Wednesdays. Our goal is to have heroic ToS on farm as soon as possible so we can develop a solid mythic ToS roster. Ideally looking for 910+ DPS that are confident in TOS mechanics, but all skilled players will be considered. Please message Tekniques or Gazrothtwo in game, or visit us at churchguild.org. We welcome you to join us for a trial run.Gazrothtwo3 Aug 2
Aug 2 Nocturnal Fate, Looking for friends and Foes! Hello Everyone, Looking for those interested in joining a casual WPvP guild, as well as hoping to drum up some rivalries as well. We've had many rivalries over the years here, but as of late, the "guild vs guild" rivalries have all died out. We can be found in the Tanaan jungle, Anyone seeking pvp, it can be found in the jungle! We had some great fights last night outside the alliance garrison, we went there with 13-14 of us and got some great fights there, thank you everyone who came out to participate, both Horde and Alliance!Flightrisks42 Aug 2
Jul 26 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril3 Jul 26
Jul 18 (A) <Mercenaries of Honor> Recruiting DPS Mercenaries of Honor, is the oldest guild on Darkspear, created 1/13/2005. We have experienced raid leaders that get things going quick and know most of the Mythic Strats. We are looking for DPS and off-spec heals or Off-spec Tank for our Core Raid Team, and to build a 20 man team. We are looking for item level 705 or better, but no Hunters, have 4 already raiding with us. We are looking for those dedicated, come to raids prepared, watched vids, having pots / flasks in hand and enchanted. We use Ventrilo for raids and instances and other random BS. Contact myself, Sepelius, Ssue or Nanabear, Vallae in game for any additional information or invite in game. Raids are Tuesdays / Fridays and Saturdays at 7pm to 10pm server. Progression thus far - 13/13 N and 12/13 H Contacts - Treper - Trepermerick#1760 (Guild Leader) Ssue - Raid Leader (Officer) Sepelius - Raid Leader (Officer) Nanabear- Guild Recruiter (Officer) Vallae- Guild Recruiter (Officer) ----------------------------------------------------------------- Eating Crayons Buffs DoTs.Treper7 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for old The Crimson Tide players Hello! I am looking for old TCT players either Horde, Alliance, or those that server transferred interested in raiding during the last tiers of Legion. We have had several players quit due to several reasons and we are looking to refill our ranks. I was a sporadic raider during my time with TCT during MoP and WoD. Operators is also looking for anyone who is interested in raiding Tuesday/Friday from 7pm-10pm ST. Currently recruiting all positions. Send an in-game mail to either myself, Xanazoth, Brewzd, or Prismpally. Also, if anyone from the old Wrath days guild AGOA still plays, I'd be interested in speaking with you.Dreuphoria0 Jul 18
Jul 17 <Community Guild> 9/9N Recruiting for H ToS <Community Guild> [9/9 N ToS] is currently looking for a Healer & Ranged DPS to join our Friday night raid team as we progress through Heroic content. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. If you are interested in experiencing Legion content that isn't through LFR goggles please feel free add me and get in touch on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! -KaolKaol0 Jul 17
Jul 16 [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> 3 day 5/9H lf Hlz Hey, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. We instantly remove any trolls as drama doesn't make for fun or productive game play. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 12am (7pm st-10pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on most Tues. at 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 900+ ilvl for normal ToS. .• push 915+ ilvl for heroic ToS. • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, Gtfo, Healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 7/16/17 High need: Strong healer, Off tank that might become main tank, and warlock. Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you are to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368, Judas#1489Ethankey0 Jul 16
Jul 10 Have extra fish add me if you want to buy :) Have fish, add me if you want to buy them ill sell for less than the AH is asking for Bnet Swaglorde#11612Helaianie0 Jul 10
Jul 8 9/9 N, 3/9 H Guild LF DPS We are currently recruiting players to fulfill our raiding spots that have become open over the last 2 weeks.. We are looking for relax but serious players to come join our ranks! We currently 3/9 H due to lack of attendance and many players leaving for RL issues. If you can raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7pm server time please message me or Brewzd in game. Thanks!Lawlaby0 Jul 8
Jul 3 922 Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild 922 resto druid looking for mythic guild. Currently 8/9 H week 1 kills. Former top 100 US playerAllbark1 Jul 3
Jul 3 Returning Blood/Unholy DK(BrM Alt) Returning Blood/Unholy DK(911 ilevel blood/908 ilevel unholy). I will start of by saying I didnt come back to get much experience in NH/EN. I was away for three years. That being said I had a long and established time as a tank and dps in top 20-30 guilds from about t2 to t15. I would have gone back to them however I my timings have changed and prefer to find a guild that starts up after 8PST. I am primarily looking for guilds that are established and have at least 8/10M in T19 going into T20. This is due to my confidence in my abilities. I can give you people to talk to people in the guilds I was part of so that you can check me out if need be. Thanks *I do have a preference for tanking roles as that is what I spent the large majority of 15 years doing but I am still a good solid dps that always parses highly so I will switch back to unholy if need be for a spot. I also have 52 Points into Frost now as well to round things off. On the side of this I am used to spit raiding so I have also leveled 3 alternatives to my tank. Bear, DH, and Monk. The monk is what I have been primarily working on as an alternative and can main switch to him as primary if a BrM tank is preferred. **About guild nature: I can't believe I am going to type this out as well but I from my experience since coming back in some middle of the pack guilds, I am going to say this. I prefer environments that aren't ego-centric. By this I mean I have found from experience that guilds that are supportive about each other and not concerned about flexing their ego with more abuse then ability aren't guilds that actually make it or stay in top spots. I have just left a guild that had some good clearance in NH for this specifically. I am not here to flex my ego. My performance will do that for me 57Points into Blood 53 Points into Unholy ***I am willing to race and server change for the right fitRatzass5 Jul 3
Jul 2 [A] <The Speakeasy Tavern> LF Heals/DPS Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 6/04/17 Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin, Melee Dps ,Healers Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368Ethankey2 Jul 2
Jun 30 <Bon Weir> 1/9M 9/9H ToS recruiting. <Bon Weir> (7/9H 9/9N ToS) is recruiting. Looking for like minded driven players. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). We are top 5 on the server and will keep it that way while keeping a mild schedule compared to other guilds with similar progression. Want to talk to all interested, especially if you are a healer. Contact us through Bnet: Gage#1576 or use in game mail and message GreggageGreggage3 Jun 30
Jun 29 LF friends, PvE inparticularly Haven't played on this realm since Cata(when dara mactire was amazing) and just leveled up this alliance mage few days ago. Looking for any PvE guild that helps a member gear and incorporates them into raiding/mythic+. I'm down with any kind of pvp the guild might do, pretty comfortable with any mmr. But again mostly looking for PvE, ToS looks fantastic!Dipthirty0 Jun 29
Jun 26 [LFG][A] Holy Pali (ilvl 842) 1. Times available & time zone: USE 6pm onwards every day of the week unless something comes up! 2. Server preference: Darkspear 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Currently semi-hardcore, looking to go hardcore by end of summer 5. Current progression/experience: ilvl 842 working to finish end game content 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: KingJVR#11314 8. Anything else: graduate student studying neglected disease epidemiology. Very flexible night schedule. Pretty much game and study, so when I find a community I work hard to establish bonds and connections. Finally getting back into WoW. Was a hardcore raider in vanilla/BC but then stopped until Legion. Rushed to 110 at launch but haven't played since 7.2.5. Haven't found a solid guild since BC days, so looking to join a community and meet good people! I know I am currently under-geared, working on it now and should be ready for ToS in a week or two.Wtwta0 Jun 26
Jun 26 [LFG][A] Holy Pali (ilvl 842) 1. Times available & time zone: USE 6pm onwards every day of the week unless something comes up! 2. Server preference: Darkspear 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Currently semi-hardcore, looking to go hardcore by end of summer 5. Current progression/experience: ilvl 842 working to finish end game content 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: KingJVR#11314 8. Anything else: graduate student studying neglected disease epidemiology. Very flexible night schedule. Pretty much game and study, so when I find a community I work hard to establish bonds and connections. Finally getting back into WoW. Was a hardcore raider in vanilla/BC but then stopped until Legion. Rushed to 110 at launch but haven't played since 7.2.5. Haven't found a solid guild since BC days, so looking to join a community and meet good people! I know I am currently under-geared, working on it now and should be ready for ToS in a week or two.Wtwta0 Jun 26
Jun 26 Lonely & looking 4 people to play with/guild <<< Holy Paladin 902 ilvl looking for a active casual guild for mythic + and ToS Normal/Heroic (Not as a core member) I dont like to be pigeon hold to raid nights so looking for a role as a backup raid healer. (If need be) However I do play regularly.Kris1 Jun 26
Jun 26 Swifty the Whiner On Thursday the 22nd, The Amazing guild of the "The Greek Legion" fought Swifty and won. I thought I would share the image of our victory as he died on the mountains of Thunder bluff scared and desperate. I hope you enjoy the image and would love to see your images of Swifty being upset over being sniped. Therefore, I state if you are on horde and you see Swifty world questing away or ganking lowbies, kill... Kill as much as you possibly can. http://imgur.com/a/noEow -God Bless the Greekorc <3 Ohh and for any of you Alliance or Horde out there don't mess with the legion or you will perish :DLandfield5 Jun 26
Jun 26 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara1 Jun 26
Jun 23 Achievement/vanity/transmog guild We will be focusing on arena and mythic dungeons, but currently not raids. But what really separates us from the goat herds is our desire to do achievements vanity and transmog. I plan to take pvp seriously and mythic dungeons. Done countless gold cms on all 12 of my toons. Haven't done arena seriously sense bc/wotlk. Just ask for an invite from the members if your interested.Bustybuffs4 Jun 23
Jun 22 906 ret pally 52 traits LF mythic raid guild 906 ret paladin 52 traits looking for a serious mythic raiding guild!Kobkholy6 Jun 22
Jun 21 Want to raid Mythic? Inquire here. Is your guild falling apart after rigorous months of farming (or failing) Nighthold? Are you a raider who just knows that you can perform above your current station? Worried about drama if you guild hop on your current server? Want to clear mythic content at a reasonable pace without the headache? If you answered YES to any of those questions, then <Trauma> [Horde, 9/10M NH] of Mal’Ganis may be the home you are looking for. Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Server Time (CST) Loot is decided by a loot council, with priority pieces being handed out to classes that gain the most from them. We generally gear our DPS > Tanks > Healers in that order unless specific healing / dmg mitigation checks are required for certain bosses. We are currently seeking applicants to our evening raid team to finish fleshing out our main mythic team. ALL applications WILL be reviewed so apply NOW before someone else takes your spot on this kick a$$ team! Critical needs: Ret Paladin Warlock Death Knight (DPS) Guild Website: http://trauma-malganis.shivtr.com/ Please apply in the forums section, and not the pop up application. If you would like to speak one on one, please contact one of the following: slick#1801 - Slick (in game) blightz#1482 - Rng (in game)Rng1 Jun 21
Jun 19 870 Fury war LF weekend raiding guild I have both NH and EN AOTC plus a bunch of exp raiding from BC to current. Please contact me if you have any questions. Btag Tabith#1597Lennth0 Jun 19
Jun 19 MamamamamamaMOISTCAKE Rent-A-Tank Services! Gorgeous tank with luscious hair, bored and always looking to help! Mostly looking for Heroics, but if your group is in need of a tank for normals...I also accept! The magic happens at IceCreamMan#1428 and before you ask the obvious...YES! i do love long walks on the beach! much love to all you, best friends for life -Moistest of cakes, jelliest of donuts, cheesiest of beards, piest of piesMoistcake11 Jun 19
Jun 18 < THE BOYS> ARE BACK IN TOWN Suh dude US-WARSONG [A] The boys is a super lit *fire emoji* guild that is looking for top notch lads for raiding casually, pvp and other wow things. We are a group of friends that have stopped raiding hardcore to just do some one night a week stuff. We are only expecting to be a heroic meme guild. Raid times: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server time. (times still unofficial) We aren't looking for edge lord masters of the blade to come tryhard in this guild but we want people who can listen up, play their class, and joke around. Bunch of Rando Cali guys in their mid 20s just looking to have fun. (we are like half/mostly canadians right now so thats pretty wacky) If you are interested in joining we are really active right now. Just Wsp Bobbo or Beardski in-game. Valmore#1768 is for bobbo also. Njdubs#1125 is for Beardski. (Token canadian lord) The title of this post is stupid. Now accepting some girls through a rigorous selective processBobbo1 Jun 18
Jun 11 WW monk looking for progression guild Hey guys im looking for a raiding guild to join! Im a pretty laid back guy who wants to a have a good time and down some bosses! Im currently 898 ilvl and 49 traits on my weapon( Was gone from december until april) Send me in game mail or add me at Elbaws#1495 if youre interestedÉmilegilbert1 Jun 11
Jun 11 880 Holy Priest LF Mythic+ Dungeons and More As the title says im looking for a guild that does alot with Mythic keystone dungeons and raids as well as i have converted from a DPS to a Healer as i find it more fun and challenging. dont do so much with RBGS or PVP in general with my healer though as its something im working into on my own Contact me and Evolution#1640 if you want me in or throw me a whisper P.S. still no luck with legendaries on my healer so my ILVL will get a nice spike with one =) Bad RNG for her FeelsBadManPhrixös1 Jun 11
Jun 10 10/10M <BOBAlicious> Recruiting <BOBAlicious> Currently recruiting all exceptional players Here's some quick info about us: BOBAlicious is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Darkspear. We are a mature community in which loves to have fun and will always ensure a lively raid environment. More importantly we pull together in order to push relevant content. We are looking to add dedicated ranged dps to our ranks in order to assemble the best possible team to progress through The NightHold and ultimately Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday 9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST 11:00PM CST 10:00PM MST MIDNIGHT EST Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 10/10 M NH Basic Requirements • Able to take constructive criticism. • Raiding experience. • Ability to use TeamSpeak • Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player) • Drama free. Contact: Heyitsmary#1781 or Danz#1139 APPLY HERE: http://bobalicious.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAliciousÎdotallday8 Jun 10
Jun 9 <Order of Iowe> Recruiting for Tomb Order of Iowe is currently in open recruitment for any and all positions for tomb. A little about us: We have been on the server since Vanilla and have previously had some of the highest progression on the server. Recently we've taken a backseat in the last two expansions as life happened, but we are really looking to create a strong raid team again for tomb and on. We are an Alaskan based guild of about 10 core raiders, currently. Raid lead and officers have experience in US top 100 guilds in BC, Wrath, Cata, MoP, and WoD. Currently this expansion we have 5/7 M EN and 6/10 M NH completed by a few. What you can expect from us: A relaxed 2 day raiding schedule that focuses on progression. Guild provided enchants, feasts, and flasks. An experienced raid team who will absolutely down content. What we expect of you: Coming to raids prepared and ready to play your class at its best. A knowledge of the fights you are progressing on. I know all too well how uncomfortable it feels to join a guild without a full raid team or history this expansion, but we truly feel that we can move into the top 5 on server this tier and we won't stop until we get there. Raid times are still undecided but will likely be in the evenings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Sundays. If you are interested in joining a guild that has been here since the beginning and has a family-like feel then this is going to be a good fit for you. We are looking for competitive players to move with us to the top of the server - and if you think that is you please respond here or send Allbark an in-game mail or message. Strongly Recruiting: Ranged DPS: Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Melee DPS: Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Warrior, Monk, Ret Paladin Healers: Holy Paladin Tank: Currently full, but will consider a strong application.Allbark0 Jun 9
Jun 4 Volcanic Whoopsies Recruiting Volcanic Whoopsies is recruiting only the best and the bravest bed wetters, have you ever farted so hard that you thought you pooped. Well today is your lucky day! Because we're the guild that never wipes! We pop cold ones in the discord and want to enjoy your amazing company. :)Soundtracx1 Jun 4
Jun 1 <Burst Phase> 5/10M NH NZ/AU Guild Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 5/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking for a many players at the moment to fill out out mythic group. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon8 Jun 1
Jun 1 Slash 4 Where are my /4 people at? /join lookingforgroupDye2 Jun 1
May 30 <Indestructible> Mythic Nighthold Sales Hello! We are selling any boss in NH along with the Gul'dan mount. The prices can be negotiated. With the exception of a few warforged or socketed items, gear is included! 10/10 Mythic Boss + Loot = 4.55 Million Gold Gul'dan Only (No Mount) = 2.5 Million Gold Gul'dan + Mount = 7.5 Million Gold 10/10 Mythic + Loot + Mount = 9.5 Million Gold 9/10 Mythic + Loot = 2.5 Million Gold Individual Bosses = Message me in game for pricing or add Emmy#1844Emmiee0 May 30
May 30 [H]<Scrubless>9/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M - Working on Gul'dan Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Sun | Mon: 5:30 PM * - 9:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Scrubless> is a three day progression guild on Thrall - a competitive, high population Horde server located at the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Scrubless Website: http://scrubless.org/ If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Kahn (Kahn#1770 ) Raid Leader: Keeperofthev (ChuckNorris#1395) Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Taerok (Taerok#1579)Nivera12 May 30
May 29 Empire Alliance is Recruiting < Empire Alliance > is recruiting for those interested in world domination. Large to small scale WPVP; raiding, RBGs, mythic+'s, and other events. Join us as we destroy the Horde and conquer realm after realm. [Currently have an active presence on ED, Tichondrius, and Darkspear. Our calendars are synced, we phase into the same raids, and fight as 1 entity.] We are connected to < The Alliance Empire >, pending name change. Btag - Bewbonic#11958 Twitter - BewbonicBewbønic84 May 29
May 29 Kill Jaeden's horde Blizzard need to do something about this KJ horde , litteraly unplayable. You can't even do your world quest without getting ganked by 20 person. I would switch to another server but im not going to pay 90$(CAN) for my main and 2 of my toons. Plus we can't free transfer because the server isn't low population.Waysontlenel8 May 29
May 28 <Happy Little Trees> 2/10M LFM Progression <Happy Little Trees> Faction: Alliance Progression: 10/10H NH, 2/10M NH Raid Times: Tues,Wed, Thurs 9:30-11:30pm Server time. Here is the URL to our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/238947 Recruitment Needs: To be considered for an invite you will need to be at least 880 ilvl and have obtained at least 45 traits. We are willing to help and teach exceptional applicants to get ready for mythic, but as mythic raiders we come prepared to raids, are educated on boss fights and expect the same. Spriest Holy Paladin All specs welcome. These are just our immediate needs if you are a spec/class other than what I've listed that doesn't discount you. <Happy Little Trees> We are a progression guild with a roster of exceptional players. Most of us have played since vanilla and we are a committed raiding guild. We help our members by doing mythic plus and farming out gear for Mythic Nighthold! For more information please contact us! Contact: Battle tag: Jimmy12toes#1741 IGN: JimmylocoJimmyloco1 May 28