Darkspear

Nov 11, 2013 Can we please Get rid of this guy harassing SW every night for a few hours. Aside from the bank and AH being down (which have another so thats cool) But the spam in too much.Mageismygf13 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 <ATROX SICARII> LFM WORLD PVPERS <ATROX SICARII> (Savage Assassins) is a brand new world pvp guild on the Darkspear-US realm. We are looking for players all skill levels and experience to aid in our effort to build a friendly community, that is at the same time, eager to waste some horde scum. Like I previously said, we are a brand new guild so we only have a handful of guild member so far. Of you're determined to help us build a community, please add "novatronix-Darkspear" or "thirdparty#1648" Website: Atrox.sicarii.enjin.com *REMINDER*- This is a DARKSPEAR US guild only!Novatronix0 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Thinking about going horde..any good guilds? On a serious note, does anyone here have pokemon x and y and want to exchange friend codes :]Jaydee37 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 <BSD> 7/14HM guild LF CORE TANK Paid XFER <BSD> US-Darkspear Alliance is currently recruiting 1 tank for our core 10 man raid team. Druid preferred, Pally/Warrior/Monk Acceptable also. We are currently 7/14 Heroic progressing hard into the others. Legendary cloak, 550+ Ilvl with at LEAST 14/14 normal mode exp is required. Heroic experience is preferred. We raid on the weekends, Fri&Sun starting at 7EST, and Sat starting at 9EST ending when we're done progressing. If you're serious about raiding and progressing into heroics, this will be a good fit for you. Logs would be nice to see to make sure you aren't a bad. If I feel you're a good fit for us, I will personally pay for the server transfer. Do not apply if you will not have 90-95% attendance. Open to Exceptional DPS as well. If you think BSD will be a good fit for you, please send myself or one of my officers a Battletag request or talk to us in game. Kèj - keith#1421 Gixxr - COSVT#1490 Potsy - clint#1636 Mannbèarpig - mbp#1250Reklessjoñez2 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Congrats to RG. I'll give you it. You got the Horde back into fighting shape for now. I can't even do anything in Stormwind without it lagging, so that gives you guys the advantage. For now. Oh, and trust me, I'm far from mad.Jereyne9 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Soooooo ya huh.... awkward run back. Am I right ?Candypandy16 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Ruin Gaming Solo Wpvp Just thought i'd thank all the people today who took the opportunity to fight back. There were some opponents, such as Red on the horde side, that were simply amazing. While others, well, you Alliance need to step up your game. Losing to a warrior without a current season weapon? For shame!Tacoshop5 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Here we go again! Rate that transmog :) I was particularly bored atm, so I decided to start this up. What do you fellow gamers think of the amazingly, stunningly, and different transmog I have come to know and love?Ethareal19 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 Fearmyburst Wants To Get Some Wpvp Together. No one on Alliance seems like they want to world pvp anymore these days. Lets shut ruin gaming up and own them every time they decide to attack an Alliance area then brag about it on the forums. PM me in game if you like to world pvp often.Eronwen1 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 World PVP with 20-25 Ruin Gaming + Pugs This is what we do... all the time... http://youtu.be/wq7Kzq_9DVc -Atmore Jaysindix#1380Atmore2 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 Back :O Took a break from the forums while I had priorities over other "...stuff....things..." ~ Rick Grimes... But yeah...I love you all...play nice... Uh... How many ellipses do you think I can put in here...hmmm...Kénji2 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 For those of you with hearthstone access Anybody see how powerful they can get their minions? http://i.imgur.com/fcDdGTG.png just my first attempt, took all card draws though.Omniqt3 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 Hi Guys (= Told you I wasn't going anywhere (=Eronwen6 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 Attention to All Darkspear Horde Hi I posted this in general. I suppose this is the specific forum for darkspear. I was just trying to see how many horde on darkspear would like to organize a raid on stormwind in the near future? I'm almost 87. I am shadow and I am a holy healer. Thank you Sincerely, ZravarZravar4 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 Holy Paladin LF Rbg team/ 3s LF good 3s team to push 2.2 and rbg team. Just tired of OQ and thought I'd try forums. If rbg team is a guild group, i could be interested in xfering soon. Post id on this thread or message in game if interested. (alt code is 132)Pälly0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 {FREELANCE} - [13/14] LFM- 25 man SoO! freelance-darkspear.guildlaunch Hi all this is Oiliana the recruitment officer for Freelance. Freelance is a 25 man Alliance guild on Darkspear (us). We are looking for dedicated players to join our roster. We would particularly like to add: · Shaman – Heals · Shaman – Elemental · Priest –Holy · Ranged DPS (Hunter/Spriest) Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday - 5:30- 8:30 Server time As a 3 night a week raiding guild a lot will be expected of both current members and recruits, with 9 total hours of raiding and an optional Sunday Flex-Raid. We will not be recruiting for the bench all raid recruits can expect to play an active part in the guilds progression in 5.4 – Raiding will be focused with a huge emphasis on preparation. Strategies will be discussed on the website and it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the strategy beforehand – know your role your responsibility and the fight – there will be no time for hand holding – we will not have the time for a 20 minute pre pull discussion. Registering on the Guild website is mandatory given that is where the majority of guild raiding information will be posted. We use mumble and all raiders are required to have a Mic and be able to use it. We will aim to have an active 30 man roster which allows for those times when RL prevents raiders from being able to attend a scheduled raid night. Organized rotation will be in place on those nights where we have 100% attendance or more than 25 bodies online. · You should never be sat for 2 fights in a row. · You should never be sat for the same boss 2 weeks in a row. · Volunteers for sitting will be sought before people are nominated by the Raid Leadership. · The above are all dependent on performance – if you always die to the same thing on the same boss chances are you will sit. Each group will have a dedicated Role Lead who’s responsibility will be to Recruit, Analyze performance, Improve and in some cases Replace players, with the emphasis being on helping struggling raiders to get better. · Tanking Lead – Zeroshadow. · Heals Lead – Quadoodle. · Ranged Leads – Drshroomboom/Oiliana/Geomadden. · Melee Leads – Valti/Mcmanstick. Raid strategy will be the responsibility of Solozzo, Malasta and Zeroshadow. We use loot council which is comprised of Raid Leadership listed above. Contact an officer with questions or apply on our website! ~OilOiliana0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 TCT Welcoming Back Returning TCT members Greetings! TCT has been around for 6 years now. Over time, we've cycled through around 1000 unique members in the guild. Meeting new people is fun, but reuniting with old friends and playing the game together often times is much sweeter. With xrealm arenas, RBGs, flex and normal mode raiding and a wpvp zone that scales with players using the xrealm technology, now's the best time to come back to Darkspear Horde and reconnect. Through the first month of the new xpac, don't hesitate to come and see me and see just what we've been up to all these years. The recruitment process for returning members has been lightened up so that even players who don't make the current requirements can gain reentry. New to Darkspear Horde? Interested in being a part of the TCT community? We plan on doing 20 man Mythic progression in the new xpac and are looking for strong raiders to fill out our deck. We run two raid groups and can support up to 50 players in the normal and heroic modes in the next xpac (previously flex and normal) and there's room to grow beyond that! Once again, please see me, Eliaegl, for details in game about joining and being a part of a Darkspear tradition since BC. See you in game! -Eliaegl, The Most Interesting GM In The World (PvP recruit? See me in game)Eliaegl7 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 PVE Thread on PVP server I really hate the amount of PVP discussion going on on these forums, from Ruin Gaming thinking they are good to Prepared thinking 52v1 is fair, NEEDS MOAR PVE. Siegecrafter is easy on Heroic. How is everyone else doing? We have some gre8 videos on our website, friendzoneguild.enjin.com.Contrivex18 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 <BSD> 6/14 Heroic SoO LF 1 CORE TANK (10m) <BSD> US-Darkspear Alliance is currently recruiting 1 tank for our core 10 man raid team. Druid preferred, Pally/Warrior/Monk Acceptable also. We are currently 6/14 Heroic progressing hard into the others. Legendary cloak, 550+ Ilvl with at LEAST 14/14 normal mode exp is required. Heroic experience is preferred. We raid on the weekends, Fri&Sun starting at 7EST, and Sat starting at 9EST ending when we're done progressing. If you're serious about raiding and progressing into heroics, this will be a good fit for you. Logs would be nice to see to make sure you aren't a bad. If I feel you're a good fit for us, I will personally pay for the server transfer. Do not apply if you will not have 90-95% attendance. Open to Exceptional DPS as well. If you think BSD will be a good fit for you, please send myself or one of my officers a Battletag request or talk to us in game. Kèj - keith#1421 Gixxr - COSVT#1490 Potsy - clint#1636 Mannbèarpig - mbp#1250Kèj8 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 What A Good Raid Looks Like I'm a little dissapointed at the behavior of the Alliance in today's raid as well as the leadership. It seems like a lot of the grit this server originally had is wearing away a lot faster than I thought. http://youtu.be/KgL338lNOtM?t=7m45s ^Don't forget the raids like these. This is what made our server unique.Redead0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 I'm back Back for you darkspear forumsLamire2 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Someone, somewhere... Find a forum post about Ruin Gaming that DOESN'T MENTION THE BOXER (On Darkspear)Hîllpaw13 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Hearthstone Key If anyone has a hearthstone key they dont want, please let me know.Kereden0 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 The "200" Alliance players http://i.imgur.com/4koxuJ8.jpg /threadCreamsauce12 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Thank You Thank you Ruin Gaming for the Mage Quarter brawl. We appreciate you guys not calling the 60 man boxer for... help. http://i.imgur.com/h1RK0jx.gifCreamsauce6 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Cooking with Ruin Gaming: Cooking with Ruin Gaming: Today's treat will be Texas style barbecue brisket Barbecue Brisket: Grilling Method: Indirect grilling Advance preparation 4 to 8 hours for curing the meat (optional); also, allow yourself about 6 hours cooking time Special equipment 6 cups hickory or mesquite chips or chunks, soaked for 1 hour in cold water to cover and drained Ingredients 1 beef brisket (5 to 6 pounds), with a layer of fat at least 1/4 inch thick, preferably 1/2 inch thick 1 tablespoon coarse salt (kosher or sea) 1 tablespoon chili powder 2 teaspoons sugar 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 teaspoon ground cumin ***************************************************************************************************** This is what you need to do. 1. Rinse the brisket under cold running water and blot it dry with paper towels. 2. Combine the salt, chili powder, sugar, pepper, and cumin in a bowl and toss with your fingers to mix. Rub the spice mixture on the brisket on all sides. If you have time, wrap the brisket in plastic and let it cure, in the refrigerator, for 4 to 8 hours (or even overnight), but don't worry if you don't have time for this—it will be plenty flavorful, even if you cook it right away. 3. Set up a charcoal grill for indirect grilling and preheat it to low. No drip pan is necessary for this recipe. 4. When ready to cook, toss 1 1/2 cups of the wood chips on the coals (3/4 cup per side). Place the brisket, fat side up, in an aluminum foil pan (or make a pan with a double sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil). Place the pan in the center of the hot grate, away from the heat. Cover the grill. 5. Smoke cook the brisket until tender enough to shred with your fingers; 6 hours will likely do it, but it may take as long as 8 (the cooking time will depend on the size of the brisket and heat of the grill). Baste the brisket from time to time with the fat and juices that accumulate in the pan. You'll need to add 10 to 12 fresh coals to each side every hour and toss more wood chips on the fresh coals; add about 3/4 cup chips per side every time you replenish the coals during the first 3 hours. 6. Remove the brisket pan from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Transfer the brisket to a cutting board and thinly slice it across the grain, using a sharp knife, electric knife, or cleaver. Transfer the sliced meat to a platter, pour the pan juices on top, and serve at once. Barbecue Sauce, the Texas Way The best Texas-style barbecue sauce combines the sweetness of Kansas City–style tomato sauces with the mouth-puckering tartness of a North Carolina vinegar sauce. I've come up with my own version—mix together equal parts of the Basic Barbecue Sauce and the North Carolina Vinegar Sauce . Serve this with barbecued brisket. For a really good sauce, add some meat drippings or a little chopped brisket. Later this week i will give you a recipes for some home made Pie.... I haven't decided which kind yet. If you have any request, please let me know. - AtmoreAtmore14 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Real DOTA 2 Inc http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-usRedead8 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 @ Ruin Gaming. They claim to be the best world pvp guild, but every time they go somewhere to world pvp I always see the boxer with them. Why do you guys bring the boxer with you everywhere? You guys don't need the boxer every place you go if you guys are actually as good as you say you are. I can understand using the boxer for the SW king, but taking him with you to the shrine and Elwynn Forest?? Come on that's pretty pathetic especially now that half of the Alliance are usually in Timeless Isle you don't need the boxer with you. Prove yourselves and actually do something challenging without the boxer by your side carrying you noobs. Can't brag until you prove yourselves that you don't need to hide behind the boxer. Nuff said.Eronwen53 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 [A] Boomkin LF 1900-2200 Rbgs Boomy LF 1900-2200 rbgs. Seems to be getting harder and harder to find regular groups at that mmr. Hopefully this thread will find a few groups in need of a boomkin. Play most nights around 10est til 12 and weekends whenever. Have a lot of past 2k+ xp Battle tag is Kritzs#1978Dagortx0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Monsters. ♫ I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head ♫Demindar1 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 [A] Feral looking for solid pvp guild. Fresh 90 reroll looking for a guild that is down with all there is to PvP, i need help gearing and solo queing alliance fails!Leeu0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Brb Gonna be gone the next few days. If I dont come back im either dead or in jail.Lolnìpples3 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 THAT JUST HAPPENED To those of you who just fought us... Great Fight... Thank you very much, please return more often... Win or lose, i had fun.Atmore4 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Ruin Gaming quality control We at Ruin Gaming are always trying to improve the quality of the pvp experience we provide in any game we play. In order to better monitor quality we ask you to please fill out our questionnaire if you have a complaint about the pvp we provide. I was: (check all that apply) [] AFK [] In the auction house [] Farming [] World pvping [] Waiting in queue [] Dueling in goldshire [] Inspecting Swifty [] Waiting for a boat [] Questing A Ruin Gaming member(s) appeared and I was: [] Griefed [] Trolled [] Ganked [] Camped [] Humiliated [] Zerged [] Forced to bubblehearth I think that: [] You are a nerd [] You are mean [] That isn't true pvp [] World pvp is hard [] Multiboxing is not fair [] Zerging is not fair [] You are a noob and also dumb and also fat [] &%$! you scrub You should: [] Acquire more instanced pvp rating [] Care more about my feelings [] Stop killing my king [] Schedule your wpvp with us ahead of time [] Stop lagging the server [] Stop causing me to lag [] 1v1 duel me IRL Thank you for your time and patience. We are very happy to receive all feedback and your complaint questionnaire will be sent directly to our HR officers for consideration. *dumps filled forms in shredder*Ullan24 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 The Whole Ruin Gaming Controversy To simplify. Bloodshed is imminentGinzuu45 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Soo.. This is Awkward. I Heard Ruin Gaming came to this Alliance Dominated Server and basically owns it now, good to know. RP walking in the Ally shrine is a great pass time.Neurosurgery155 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Baby it's cold outside. http://youtu.be/MwGrg8UPTY8Atmore0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Blizzcon? Drinks at The Hilton? I figured we can break away from current (server) events and see who will be attending the festivities. They have some good fast food places inside The Hilton. Who will be there with their guild-mates? We have a large number of individuals that will be attending. I am excited to see a number of them for the first time in many years.Enders34 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Just noticed something.... I was speaking to Nysem in the closed forum D': Baby come back! You can blame it all on meee.. (Hoping for a response) How's it goin man, it's been awhile. :oHîllpaw25 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 delete deleteSpartaxnx161 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Thinking about transferring here Hi im thinking about transferring here. Ill I'll be coming here as Alliance for the pvp. How is the pvp here on the Alliance side? Im Currently on a pve realm but the pvp is dead here. So im looking for a new home.Edrodnes4 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 "The Ninth Legion" Level 60 Raiding! Recruiting All roles for Level 60 raiding and then ROFLSTOMPING bgs. We are leveling up Currently And recruiting! AQ10 AQ40 BWL MC LETS RAID! Contact me at EPICKOBSTERS#1417Refentis1 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 DARKSPEAR!!!!! I'm coming home bby!!! :3Cutie7 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 DARKSPEAR IRL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIDx7n7fXqIRedead9 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 Darkspear, What Have You Become? (new vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWueopBFesURedead35 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 @NF Keep track of your guild members. {Forum Was Deleted By A Forum Mod, so the link would be broken now} It's people like him that make not only the representation of warriors bad, but as well as the representation of your guild.Kénji206 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 Blizzcon meetup So it appears this year there are no battlegroup or server meetups, and we need to talk to our friends and guildies here to make a meeting time at the meeting stone. Personally I would like to meet up on Friday around 1pm about an hour after they open the doors. This gives everybody enough time to go through the lines to buy things and get situated. What does everybody else think that will be at Blizzcon?Riquid8 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 So, is vanir serious? He acts like an internet bad !@# because he can group some people and raid a city? The way he types everything out makes me think hes serious but I cant help but laugh at him.. It reminds me of some of the internet bad asses Runescape has. Sorry if I'm missing something, I don't post on the forums much, just read.Gavinnheals5 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 FEARMYBURST I LOVE YOU I love you so much. I # u <--hehehe waffle heart. You are the Goddess of my life and of darkspear.Aaleigha5 Nov 6, 2013