Darkspear

Nov 6, 2013 Core rbg players needed daily all day er day been running them to 1800+ cr 1790's our group is looking for amazing warlocks and 1 rogue that knows hes good. its an xrealm 1750-1860 group depending on the players that join hit me up in game or go download oqueue from curse its current rating restricted grouping. also looking for serious 2's/3s arena cr is 1850ish resto or eleCuredfat1 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Once again Darkspear goes down... Anyone else have an inkling of a clue why we pay $15 a month for this?Hyperonyx62 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Offline? Darkspear offline for anybody else?Datnasty3 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 <Attorneys At Law> PVE Funtime! Attorneys at Law is looking for 1(0)Tank, 1 (2) DPS and 1 Healer for our Core 10M Raid group; the DPS / tank situation is that we'd prefer a tank so ours can DPS, but is not necessary. As it stands, preferred would be a H/D Priest or Resto Druid, a Blood DK / Prot War Tank, and for DPS would prefer an SPRIEST with Holy OS, (Disc is fine too), and any other DPS is viable, would prefer ranged. We raid weekends (Sat / Sun 5:30 EST (3:30 Realm)) iLvl; Higher the better, but the willingness to be part of and continue on with a guild full of great people is a more preferential factor. As It stands we have: TANKS: Prot Paladin Blood DK Heals; MW Monk ????????? DPS: Ele Sham, Sub rogue, Fury War, Surv Hunt, (Also the tank) Destro Lock, Post here or Message in game / mail / add Btag Mwutzke#1739 We're ready to roll ASAP, just waiting on our last few members. Thanks for the read; Mendiznat: Crown AttorneyMendiznat3 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Yay for Tuesday crashes. http://puu.sh/59IJa.jpg Hi Blizzard. I just want to play today! Maybe idk, do some world bosses n stuff.Stõrm0 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 King dead second day in a row, we occupy SW. Day two of Horde victories. We have cleared over 500 Alliance defending the city, and downed your king for the second day in a row. If you do not care, why do I have pictures of Redead, Dara mactire, Bahjeeras Army, PVPs finest, and others defending your city? You do care, you're just too !@#$ to defend anything. Redead: http://i.imgur.com/tkNkke2.jpg Dead king: http://imgur.com/d2gUjQe Dezmo: http://i.imgur.com/tC8Wnpi.jpg Occupying stormwind now, please wipe us.Vanír34 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 LFM for 1800+rbg's Hey what's up guys I'm gonna be setting up some 1800+ rbg's to try and push to 1900+before Tuesday. If your interested pls add me messymarve#1566 you can also post on here or come whisper me in game. You must have 1800+ rating, skype and at least 5 pieces of grievous gear including weapon. I will start setting up the group in about 2 hours from now, it will be a first come first serve if all the requirements are met. thank you for your time hope to see some of you on the battlefield. No ragers pls=)Cons3 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 @Prepared I challenge you to a 1v52. Contact me when you are prepared. geewoody#1111Redead22 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Challenge to anyone on any server To date, at top level of the game, no one has ever beaten my potato in World of Warcraft. This is a challenge to anyone in the game of World of Warcraft on any server that believes they've either beaten me in the past or can beat me. Now in order to claim legitimately that you've beaten me, the QT potato battle must be on the ground in a neutral location without guards, without a boss, without other players providing any assistance to you. You must wipe my entire potato before I wipe yours. If you don't have a potato, you have 0% chance of winning and will more than likely die in about 1 second like everyone else. The other criteria to the battle is that we both must know we're about to attack. We should be in some form of chat channel held by some neutral party that doesn't have an interest in DoGe'ing either side of the battle. We face each other on the ground in view distance of each other and we count down to potato in chat to the start of the battle. Neither side can potato out at any time or run from the battle. Doing so is a forfeit. Right now, I believe I am the top doge in World of Warcraft simply because no one has ever gotten close to killing my potato by themselves at top level of the game using either a multipotato team or not. You may have been part of a raid or a potato fight with me and I got wiped, but that wasn't you that wiped me :) Many believe they were the one that wiped me but they always leave out what really happened including the others or their potatos. So this is your chance to take on the king of World of Warcraft, ME Creamsauce! This isn't meant to be a boast post about myself, the top doge, it's a challenge to those that have stated false insurance claims against me. I'm not here to tell you that I'm the best at World of Warcraft, I'm here to prove the obvious.Creamsauce18 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 @Bustt I'm just on my way to Nagrand and just by chance was taking a bite of pizza over your little horde party in Hellfire. I was killed in cold blood. WAS THAT NECESSARY?!?!?! Lol jk not mad, I ganked like 5 lowbies right before that sooooooooo yeah >_^Skitzoh18 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Challenge to anyone on any server To date, at top level of the game, no one has ever beaten me in World of Warcraft. This is a challenge to anyone in the game of World of Warcraft on any server that believes they've either beaten me in the past or can beat me. Now in order to claim legitimately that you've beaten me, the battle must be on the ground in a neutral location without guards, without a boss, without other players providing any assistance to you. You must wipe my entire team before I wipe yours. If you're one player not multiboxing, you have 0% chance of winning and will more than likely die in about 1 second like everyone else. The other criteria to the battle is that we both must know we're about to attack. We should be in some form of chat channel held by some neutral party that doesn't have an interest in DDoSing either side of the battle. We face each other on the ground in view distance of each other and we count down in chat to the start of the battle. Neither side can port out at any time or run from the battle. Doing so is a forfeit. Right now, I believe I am the top dog in World of Warcraft simply because no one has ever gotten close to killing me by themselves at top level of the game using either a multiboxing team or not. You may have been part of a raid or a boss fight with me and I got wiped, but that wasn't you that wiped me :) Many believe they were the one that wiped me but they always leave out what really happened including the others or their assistance. So this is your chance to take on the king of World of Warcraft, ME Prepared! This isn't meant to be a boast post about me. It's a challenge to those that have stated false claims against me. I'm not here to tell you that I'm the best at World of Warcraft, I'm here to prove the obvious.Prepared55 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Video edit. Hello Darkspear, I am generally new to the server in a whole, hopped over to play with some friends and found myself a fantastic guild. We are strongly into PVP, We are doing RBGs and when we aren't we are doing arenas and when we aren't we are dueling ECT. I have a small YouTube channel in progress and am looking for some video editors. I would love for you to contact me in-game if you have experience and you're interested. Battle tag "Erodish#1896" ( Make sure to say why you're adding me or I will ignore the invite.) Now I am willing to give full credits to the editing in my videos but I am looking for someone who semi knows what they are doing. I personally do not know anything about editing but I can do basics. So if you're interested add me I am usually online later at night. Look forward to hearing from you! -ErodishErodish11 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Can't play. Such upset. Much angry.Lolnìpples10 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Bahjeeras Army, WPVP Finest, Dara wiped @ UC Attempted a raid on Undercity, cleared within seconds. http://i.imgur.com/TzqeSil.jpgVanír62 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Returning home after YEARS! I am comming back to WoW and Darkspear. Anyone still around from the OLD vanilla days?Harryp9 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 thinking about moving to DS How's the world PVP. Something I'm looking to get into...Idcstfu25 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 Have you had any of the Pudding? http://youtu.be/7LKHpM1UeDAHavòç2 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Horrible Times (PVE) looking for Resto Seeking geared RESTO Druid or Shaman. Working on Garrosh, we need a healer of 550+ ilvl with lengendary meta/cloak or be very close to obtaining cloak. Must know class and how to itemize, no babysitting. Contact Valmordas, Shraq, Nixor or Nystom in-game to discuss raid times/nights.Valmordas1 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 World server is down? Any one else getting this message while in goldshire? I did on my warrior after porting to Darkmoon Fair and i couldn't see any npc's. I'm able to log in with all my other characters accept for him.Gorgrex14 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 SW Raid Footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMs0U3Kv5qQRedead25 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 <Reflex> (A) UPDATE: We are going to be merging with <Not Quite Right> So come join us in getting this alliance guild rolling :D Thank you ebiah for welcoming our guild with open arms! If anyone has questions just add my battletag Collingunter#1333Colliin27 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Red + Bustt PvP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jXxQSnmRE Pretty much the same thing that happened last time we tried to 1v1.Redead3 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Albums of day 1 and 2 of clearing Stormwind. Well, Ruin Gaming has been on the realm for about 2 weeks now. We are not full geared, we are not even fully transferred, but we are still strong. Us, combined with Bring Alliance Death have easily cleared Stormwind two days in a row, and ran For the Horde. We have camped inside Stormwind for hours while Alliance attempted to wipe us and failed constantly. Album of Day 1: http://imgur.com/a/NblBQ#0 Album of Day 2: http://imgur.com/a/LzcLi#0Vanír35 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 So the king is dead. Two weeks on the server. Ruin Gaming and friends have cleared your king. I believe the comment was "He's never been below 90%." and "Ruin Gaming will fail just like every other guild." We are here to stay, and we're here for mass world pvp. We want competition. Alliance failed to defend their own city even though we ANNOUNCED it and hit you on a Saturday evening during peak hours. Relevant Bitter Alliance Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10358745838Vanír157 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Boring You nerds are boring, saying the same thing in every single post, I like the NF vs wpvpfinest forums betterLamire4 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 2 Week Hiatus Finally Over (new vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ZGq1kYq7c Never give up.Redead2 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 Shout Out to NF Keyabane, Pissonally, Shrooma, Flavquioust, Hate and Loveaddict, Hn, Steelfist, Peekaboh, Fateswrath, Iter, Demolovato, Renwazwaz, Ronjeremy, AlextheBull, Tinsletown, Murciless, Cloud, Bosspaw, Alextra, thank you alll for making WOW fun no matter what the haters say NF willl always be in my heart! I talk a lot of !@#$ but I must say NF took me in and made me feel welcomed? Ex members who feel Jaded just remember the good times and how stupid we acted on vent when we killed Swifty, good times! Cheers! I will always have love for NF!Carrasco9 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 Horde Guilds? What are considered the top horde guilds on this server in PVP and PVE? Thanks in advance. -HarrypHarryp5 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 RG "downs the king" http://www.twitch.tv/preparedwow/b/475990389 1:54:16 Redead downs the king: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-JjcA4iCx4 By the laws of associative property which RG seems to be a fan of, I have solo'd Prepared which means I have solo'd the king which means that 1 Redead > all of RG. Oh snap.Redead12 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Warrior Looking for a solid 3's Team Looking to push my rating beyond. I am looking for a solid threes team that is on Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday nights. Or Weekend mornings. I have the most experience leading RBG's and am aware of the must do's in arena. All who are willing to step up to the plate and wreck shop in 3's arena look no further for a devoted warrior. I am most experienced doing a Warrior/HPally/DK.Grallic1 Nov 1, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Redead Solos Everyone In Ruin Gaming ...With his bare hands. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2YtzkcDO2ARedead65 Nov 1, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 omg redead you were right Idk what about, everything I guess. k? k.Kénji20 Nov 1, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Rogue lf 3's at around 1500/1600 cr Rogue lf others around my cr to do 3's with. Its easier to get invited for 3's if you have a 2k rating in 2's or have friends to play with. My friends PvE, so Im simply looking for players around my rating to do 3's with. PM in game, Im usually on. Don't really have a preference for Comp, mostly trying to get the mount as well as reach as high of a rating as I can for the season.Dalaranxd2 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Darkspear Horde Im considering server transferring to Darkspear US on my 90 1750 feral druid. (Horde) Is it a waste of $25 to xfer.? Im on a server that ON A GOOD DAY HAS MAYBE 5 PEEPS IN SHRINE. Theres not even raiding on my server just 12 year olds who use SuperGuildInvite and call themselves ''amazing''.Noson12 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Pursuing Leet PvPers mainly for RBG's We're looking for people who recognize the importance and value of teamwork and camaraderie in Arena, Battlegrounds and World PVP, and will respect their fellow guild members. Ad Hominum is now Recruiting. Our core crew is hovering around 1750. We are in search of a formidable Target Caller, a skilled Rdruid, a prestigious Disc Priest, and any other player willing to dominate and help push us past 1800. We run Low MMR's regularly and the core group gathers from 6-9 pm Server time almost everyday. So all PvPers of all skills are welcome. Currently at 80 members and growing. You can message anyone in the guild for an invite.Grallic0 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Building RBG team The Midnight Guard is currently looking for players to run rbgs. Have vent and full tyr. Whisp or mail me or Niiso in game for details, or reply here. Trying for tues and wend nites with weekends being an optional day. TyvmAìriss2 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 A partial farewell to Darkspear This is hard for me to type, but I am taking my main and moving to Emerald Dream. The reasons: - I want to start my own guild with Keysbane on another server with a more balanced population while still involved in world pvp. - Darkspear is becoming a multiboxing server, and, even though I can usually ignore it, the horde of Darkspear are becoming too reliant on the multiboxing style of help. - Emerald Dream offers me the ability to access an entire new player base to build a guild off of, while buiilding on Darkspear would only lead to me trying to siphon members that I most likely know from other guilds. I don't hate Darkspear or the people on it. It's just that for my aspirations to have the best chance at succeeding, I need to create a foothold in a new environment. This makes me look like Steelfists, but it's honestly the best way for me to handle addresing my goodbyes. (especially since I've been pretty well known for my forum presence here) While I won't be taking all of my characters off of the server, but I will pretty much be playing exclusively on Peekaboo (yes ,name changing without the "H") on Emerald Dream so I feel that goodbyes are necessary. While somewhat scandolous ;), I want to address those that have impacted me in any way. @NF and especially Fateswrath and Tinsle, You were extremely welcoming to me and gave me every opportunity to lead and grow as a player, and i deeply appreciate it. Your trust in me as an officer honestly was a huge moment for me as a player since you were the first GM to do so. As long as you are around on Darkspear, the Horde will always have a force to fight for them no matter the scale, and that is very respectable. @Bustt You started out rocky in my book, but with a little time and patience, your true colors were shown. I didn't approve of certain actions you took, but no one is perfect. I wish you the best on your goal to become the best rogue on DS and have fun doing it. @Deaven You get flack for trolling NF, but I know you are just trying to help. Even if the execution isn't perfect and your intentions arent always super clear, just know that you are alright in my book. As long as your posts have good intentions, things should work out fine. @Hillpaw Keep your italics going. It makes your posts seem stylish at the cost of grammatical purity, but screw them, right? At the end of the day, it's just a world of warcraft forum and anyone who gets all grammar n a z i on you is just that..a "n a z i". And no one likes n a z i @ Redead ...oh boy have I had some discussions with you.. You play every class you've made at a high level that your rating just doesn't reflect, You never back down from an argument, you constantly share videos that are, at the least, worth the time it takes to watch, and you have a knack for getting under peoples' skin. I've never hated you, but I've never loved you. Anytime I see you posting something, I always try to guess what it will be before I read it. --its always much more complex than I ever guess-- No one understands you. No one needs to. You are obviously a person of mysterious origin and purpose. ..possibly even a sentient machine created by the forum itself to sustain the life of this forum and feed off of its drama. @ Hungdizzle There is no google translate for swag, but I'm sure this will be somwhat understandable to you anyways. Keep speaking the truth when the english of others just doesn't tell the whole story. Be you. People love it. @ Honestlly.. damn, you're a good rogue. @ Skitzoh This is still one of my favorite videos on youtube - http://youtu.be/LHdMRj-m1A0 I will keep my resto shaman on Darkspear so I won't be totally out of loop, but feel free to invite me back to Darkspear on Peekaboo if there is something cool happening since I have almost all of you on Btag. I'll be transferring after Fall break, when I get back from my visit back home. I just wanted to get this out there since my decision is final, and I know my involvement in these threads will be greatly diminished.Peekabooh352 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 come join bleeding hollow wpvp awaits you ABOUT US <Alliance Vanguard> is a Level 25 Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow US recruiting for WPVP/RBGs, Premades, random events, etc... We are looking for SOCIAL players who love PVP to join our supportive and fun group of players. We are melting pot of PvP, from people who enjoy ganking their enemies out in the world to people doing high rated BGs. We want all of our players to push the limits of their abilities and have a great time doing it. EVENT SCHEDULE Our events begin around 7-9pm EST and go well into the night. People come and go throughout the night, so don’t worry if you are late or need to leave early. We run World PvP, Rated BGs, Arenas, and Premades throughout the week, but we aren't hand holders. We expect our guildies to be proactive in forming groups with other guildies and players. If you need someone to spoon feed you RBGs, AV isn't the guild for you. MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS AV has the following requirements: 1. Level 90 2. Age 16+ 3. Strong interest in PVP 4. Ventrilo, Skype, Raidcall 5. Full Tyrannical gear or better CODE OF CONDUCT The thing that makes the Vanguard special is that we have a Code of Conduct. The details are contained on our website, but in a nutshell we don't allow emo-ragers, elitist d-bags, racists, or creepers in our guild. We're looking for people who recognize the importance and value of teamwork and camaraderie in Arena, Battlegrounds and World PVP, and will respect their fellow guild members. HOW DO I JOIN? Contact me in game or through B-tag at griffiths#2470, any Officer or Veteran, or just visit our website at www.alliancevanguard.comÔrènìshìì4 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Timeless isle dead? Just wondering if ally are bored of the Timeless isle. Had fun fighting out on the isle, but when we got our raid group together today, didn't seem like there were very many Ally fighting back. Curious is all. " NO BUR!!!! "Alexthebull12 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 25 man SoO Normal GDKP That's right the Original is back!!! This Saturday 3 PM, join me and the Server's #1 team of Raiders as we host the world Reknown Douglas GDKP RUN! For a spot just leave a message below... If this goes well we will host a Heroic Version before Blizzcon OH YEAH...Douglas38 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 Alliance Arena: MWP LF geared & exp. MAGE Hi guys me and my warrior friend have been doing 2s and so far have gotten to 1700 rating but are lacking the cc so we were hoping to pick up a mage for 3s. Must be geared with at least 5 griev, have skype or vent and speak english and communicate well so we can time ccs and such. Send ME or allmightee an in game mail or message if we are on if you are interested. Other classes are welcome if you think you got what it takes and we can try a few...just whisper allmightee he is online more than I amChizzyy2 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 528 Prot warrior lf raiding guild Info about myself I have been playing since TBC. My old account got banned a few patches ago due to botting(I no longer do this). I have allot of raiding xp currently im 8/14 xp in Soo. I raided hardcore back in wrath loved it and decided to start raiding again this patch. Looking for a core flex/10/25 spot. Learn fast and I research all fights that I don't know. If you wish to see my UI, and would like to share info about your guild my btag is Maxpapa#1341 Hope to hear from you.Perdex0 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 The horde population on darkspear is awfull Greetings friends today im here for a few reasons but basically Ive noticed that ever since early mop the horde population has been terribly low its basically 90% valiance have you tried going to timeless isle lately i can literally walk to steps hen bam theirs 10 Ali on top of me world pvp is almost impossible and questing is horrible you basically get corpse camped forever by some 90 with nothing better to do with his time, so my question is are there plans to even out the population somehow Ive heard from friends that there planning on merging some servers but i don't see how this would help if its 90% alliance darkspear is already almost a full server anyway. I have played on darkspear since a little after BC and the population has been pretty even out and never gotten so out of control it was either late cata or early mop when the horde populace started dwindling. i just don't understand why there's nothing wrong with darkspear until as of late well all ve saying goodbye if i could get some answers it would be much appreciated :DBullcon53 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 @Aaleigha You killed Michellelinn-Gorgonnash.Elfyy2 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Guild Advertisment "The Ninth Legion" LVL 60? Hello fellow darkspearians! Today I bring you news of a guild being formed by me and some Irl Buds. "The Ninth Legion' is a guild that is preparing to do Level 60 content at level 60! We plan on doing Molten Core And AQ20(10?) And if we get a more Developed team We will Do Blackwing Lair and even AQ40! The Guild has few restrictions other than you must be level 60. Yes Dks and monks are allowed! PvP gear is also Allowed! We aren't a die hard vanilla guild we are just a group of Buds who will be doing old content! Who this guild is for: People Who never experienced Vanilla content. People who miss Vanilla content People looking for a mature and stable guild People who like pvp around that level. Join us! Hit me up in game at EPICKOBSTER#1417 FOR THE NINTH LEGION! EDIT: We are a family Friendly guild And we do not tolerate Foul Language.Refentis11 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 wtb enchanting kit paying 12k for an enchanting kit, mail me in game if interested. willing to negotiate priceHealgasms0 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 [A] Call of The Mastodon is LFM Call of The Mastodon, is looking for 90's to start a core group and have mature fun. Officer spots available for those interested in helping us reach this goal. Pst for more info.Anherö1 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Looking to start a guild Wanted to start a PVP/Leveling guild.. Want a social guild that isn't filled with anti-social guild perk wh0r3s(edited because cannot swear in forums) and I also want a guild that is 100% opposite of <World PVPs finest> .... GOOD/SKILLED PLAYERS. :) *cough shots fired* anywho, figured since that's so hard to find on darkspear, wanted to make my own, anyone willing to lend a hand? clearly you'd be officers.Swolemcnasty0 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Wow crash? It seems the entirety of Darkspear was just DC'd, is it just us or wow-wide?Naughtyhandz0 Oct 30, 2013