Darkspear

May 10 Heavenly Divine (A) Recruiting 5/9 M ToS 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3Mythic Trail of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 5/9 Mythic Tomb Are you interested in a laid back guild that likes to have fun, but takes raiding serious? Then Heavenly Divine is the place for you. Heavenly Divine is a semi-hardcore guild that only has progression raids four nights a week. We are a mature guild that looks to push content, but have fun when raiding. We have an active guild that most nights have 30 plus members on running five man, doing dailies, and PVP. Our progression raid times are on Saturday and Sunday nights from 5:30 pm till 9:30 pm PST/ 8:30 pm till 12:30 EST. We raid farm content on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you are interested in becoming a member here are a few things you should know before making contact. As a trial, along with our members, you are expected to be at raids with full consumables. We expect near perfect attendance since we have limited progression raid times. We need people there and ready to go. Life happens sometimes and you might miss a raid, please be aware this may extend your trial period. You will be a trial for three weeks and during that time you have a small chance to receive loot. Our loot system is done by a loot council that priorities loot to members and what would help the guild overall progress. Looking for: High Rogue Mid Holy Pally/Ret Off-spec Hunter Warlock Low All other classes (If you aren't on the list above we are always willing to look at skilled players.) After reading all of this if you are interested in joining and fill one of our recruitment needs please fill out a recruitment form and then contact us in game at either dcon26#1650 or preplex#1836. Recruitment form https://goo.gl/forms/G6nZHojjA4YlcGC82Dcon11 May 10
May 9 Looking for Decent Horde Guild 90 Mistweaver Monk (Main Spec) Brewmaster (Off-Spec) Looking for a new guild competent in doing end game content, and PvP. I have been on this server since Beta, and been in pretty much every elite guild that there has been. I started out as melee DPS for "Midnight Reveries" AKA "Ghost Reveries" until they disbanned just before BC. During BC I ran my own guild as a Druid Tank, and my alt Holy Priest, until I was recruited by Infamous With Style as a Boomkin druid. During time with IWS became off tank / heals with my Paladin. IWS went alliance so again I was homeless. Started raiding with "E X A L T E D" until they kinda just evaporated into thin air. I currently was doing some casual raiding with my monk with "End Time Prophets" until they started QQ'ing about World PvP and server xfer'd to a PvE server. Which I would never do! As a Veteran of this server, with tons of raiding / pvp experience, and loyalty to the horde, I'm looking for a decent guild that will take me in. my ilvl in PvE gear as heals is around 483, and I've got some decent pvp gear healing in 2v2's. That is if there are any guilds still on Darkspear Horde still raiding..... Swifty, and Reszo really aren't all that intimidating :) Loyal Player Very Dependable Ok with critismDrizzleybear41 May 9
May 9 Looking for old Guildies I use to be in a guild Ghost Reveries we were the top Horde Guild on this server in Vanilla and BC they changed the name to Midnight Reveries. I am just trying to see if anyone still plays. Thanks!Störmhoof0 May 9
May 9 Servers down until? So, Half US realms are down, cant even log in. any idea when they are going to be up? i dont enjoy paying money for a subscription when i come home off of work and cannot play. pretty upset!!!Lòstsoúl1 May 9
May 5 [A] <Deviation> is Recruiting DPS! <Deviation> is a new progression-minded guild comprised of a number of members who have transfered from different servers, coming together to form our current raid team! We have been raiding together cohesively since March 2017, and we maintain a casual but focused atmosphere during our raid times. We are currently looking for a few more talented DPS players to round out our roster moving forward into Mythic Nighthold, and again into Tomb of Sargeras. About us: -Faction- Alliance -Server- Darkspear -Schedule- Tuesday - 6:00PM - 9:00PM PST [7-10pm MST/9-12pm EST] Wednesday - 6:00PM - 9:00PM PST [7-10pm MST/9-12pm EST] -Current Progression- 2/10M Nighthold (We've been undermanned for these kills) -Requirements- Ilvl: Minimum 885, 890+ Ideal Age: 18+ Voice Chat: Discord Sense of Humor: Optional. (Kidding, you have to be able to take a joke or two) If you have questions or are interested in joining our raid team, feel free to send us a message or add our btags: Demaga (Envalius#1753), Fandangö (Fandango#1667), Arctoony (Arctooy#1395) and/or Thraxxus (Thraxxus#1756)Thraxxus0 May 5
May 4 Steel Legion (A) recruiting for Mythic Raids Steel Legion is looking for more raiders. We raid M, W, TH, 7:30 to 10:30 server time (MST). Currently farming 10/10 Heroic NH (takes 1 night). We are 1/10 on mythic, but we could be more just always a couple people short of 20. One of the oldest guild on this server, raiding since Vanilla. We are a not hard core raiding guild. And we like to keep a friendly atmosphere where people can joke around and have fun. We expect our raiders to make at least 2 out of out 3 nights. Preferably all three nights, but we understand real life is more important than WoW. If you would like to be a part of a raiding team to see current challenging content, Steel Legion might be the place for you. ilvl requirement not super important, but you should be able to get to gear 875 pretty damn easy with Broken Shore and Mythic+, and is probably the minimum for heroic Nighthold. We have immediate spots for a main tank and a main heals, but anyone interested is more than welcome talk to us in game. If you are interested contact Malatov, Jazira, or Etaurs in game. Or Battle tag me Malatov#1903Malatov3 May 4
Apr 27 Old DS Ruin LF DPS on Korgath for M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath, previously from Darkspear. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah0 Apr 27
Apr 26 fall of the empire the past week has been fun! here we are finding TAE scrubs out in the wild... http://imgur.com/a/ZXDqS #needsmoartraining and here we decided to take the fight to their homeland, special thanks to WSB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwUKwPxCBuc and this isn't going to end any time soon, if you wont fight us, we will punish your servers...there is no light at the end of this tunnel oh and this happened during your GUILD EVENT! http://imgur.com/xrqSqW5 http://imgur.com/BIsRhyG you were there! you even showed! you never even landed...your pathetic, just go back to xbox already aaron in case you havent figured it out yet... https://twitter.com/bob_bobolob/status/856276727797923840/photo/1 were coming for you...Wubhunter11 Apr 26
Apr 26 The Speakeasy Tavern is recuiting Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but try not to be biased as long as the maturity level is kept. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 4/25/17 Tanks Warlock Boomkin Melee Dps Healers Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you will give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600Ethankey0 Apr 26
Apr 26 (A) 895 Prot Pally LF Raiding Guild LF a Good Raiding Guild to call home. You can Contact me at Areszz#1862 if u have any questions currently im 10/10H NH Former guild decided to stop raiding witch is why im currently looking for another raiding guild i can do holy if neededSimárlá4 Apr 26
Apr 26 887 Prot Pally LF good raiding guild (A) Im currently looking for a good raiding guild that is able to clear NH on at least normal current guild im in dosent raid and being a raider at heart it just isnt giving me the fix i need currently 887 ilvl and just lookin for a raiding guild to call home Arezz#1862 is my battletag if you are currently looking for a tank to fill your rosterSimárlá2 Apr 26
Apr 25 Wow Jokes Three wives are sitting in a living room discussing their love lives. The first wife says "My husband is a warrior, he has lots of stamina and does it all night long." The second wife says "Oh yeah well my husband is a rogue and he does it from behind.". The third wife says "Well my husband is a mage and I hate polymorph."Akumaorc0 Apr 25
Apr 25 903 Prot Pally w/ 54 Traits LF Raiding Guild Hello, As it says in the title I am a 903 Equipped Protection Paladin with max paragon and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open that is progressing in Mythic Nighthold. Currently I am 9/10 H 2/10 M with Trill to 20% NH 5/7M EN 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two nights a week and end by 11 EST. I am available any days, server transferring and faction changing is not an issue. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia4 Apr 25
Apr 25 [Alli]<SOVEREIGN>12/13 H HFC Recruiting About Us: SOVEREIGN is an online gaming community and network, seeking innovative ways to bring gamers together no matter their level of skill. Our goal is to provide a one-of-a-kind enviornment where new, casual, elite and professional gamers can unite as one. We are looking for friendly, cooperative, communicative players with competitive spirits and interest in group activities. While apart of our community, we seek to help foster long lasting friendships and enhance our members gaming experience by way of those friendships. REALM: DARKSPEAR (ALLIANCE) Raid Times: Friday - Saturday @ 4:00pm-8:00pm PST. Invites begin 15 minutes prior to start time. Raiders are expected to be online on their Raid Main, fully repaired and waiting at the raid entrance, ready to go. Progression (all done when it was current): HM - 13/13N (3/7H) HFC - 12/13H What we're looking for : The positions listed below are available for immediate core placement (pending 2 week trial) but any exceptional applicants will be considered. [Announcement] As of today, 1/26/16 our Raid Leader Lawliet is needing to step down from his position for the time being due to personal reasons. He has been a wonderful friend and leader and will be missed during his time away. Sovereign will be looking for a new RAID LEADER for our core team. Raid Leader : Must be experienced and knowledgeable with current content. Previous Raid Leading experience from Vanilla through MOP is appreciated. Deathknight (tank) high Druid (restoration) high Mage (arcane/frost) high Monk (healer) high Paladin (holy) high Rogue high Shaman (restoration) high Deathknight (DPS) medium Druid (balance) medium Druid (feral-tank) medium Hunter medium Monk (tank) medium Paladin (protection) medium Paladin (retribution) medium Shaman (enhancement) medium Warlock medium Shaman (elemental) low Warrior (DPS) low What we expect from YOU : Great personality Great attendance 715+ Item Level Legendary ring Relevant consumables Fight knowledge Commitment to progression Working headset/microphone Voice Com: Teamspeak 3 WoW Addons: Deadly Boss Mods, Iskaar Assist, Skada What you can expect from US : SOVEREIGN is about having fun and enjoying the gaming experience as a whole while enjoying the company of fellow gamers who work with us towards a common goal. We work hard to provide an enviornment of quality and excellence above the standard. You'll not be lacking for laughs, fun or an enjoyable experience with competitive, talented individuals here in our community. Contact info : Guild Leader/Community President In Game: Teagen BattleTag: Teagen#1474 Application Submissions Apply Here: http://sgnetwork.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&p=2#p2 Thank you for your time and interest!Teagen26 Apr 25
Apr 25 [H] 886(e) SPriest looking for raiding guild Name: Wnzy Primary: DPS *can heal some if needed Alts: Dayzy - Rogue - 881 Budndub - Lock - 876 Faction: Horde Armory currently on healing spec: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Wnzy/simple Availability: Weekdays - 6pm - 12am PST Weekends - if needed Looking for: Semi-hardcore / Casual 10/10 N NH 3/3 H TOV Progression into H NH Contact: RickD#1123Wnzy2 Apr 25
Apr 24 Dark Creed Gaming 10/10 H on Darkspear Currently Brother Guild is in Mythic Raid Content on Illidan 2 guilds who play together! More players, More fun, More loot! Meeho, and Rollingbear are the Recruiting Officers of this section. contact them in Game for 1 on 1 details of the Guild operations. Otherwise you can contact me at DarkCreedRecruiting@yahoo.com Both Branches are in search of Ranged dps. Our Raids in Dark Creed are the perfect balance of serious and fun. Were are a family of friends knocking out Raid content. Each Branch is unique in its own way. Darkspears perk is the PvP element. They have some Good PvPers and do Drunk RBGs from time to time for fun. This guild had to rebuild after our transfer and did not have M EN gear when starting NH. I am very Proud of this guild! I imagine they will impress when ToS comes out if they have a set team. 8:30-11PM server time Tues/wed/Thursday Trials must have perfect attendance for 3 weeks before a promotion can occur Member your now officially a Member of the Guild Raider Gain GB repairs and full GB access. Priority Raid SlotAtarnish2 Apr 24
Apr 24 <Ruin Gaming> Hath Returned! <H> as per usual we have returned with a 3 pronged goal in mind: 1) build a roster of 1000 2) maintain an average of at least 25% activity during prime hours at all times 3) thin the alliance population WORLDWIDE into behaving around near both factions guild tags "but why?" it has come to my attention certain guilds like to move forward to the path of least resistance, abandoning its established player base multiple times with false promises and unsupported claims...the Ruin solution is simple...make both factions suffer until the problem sorts itself out! "why should i join your !@#$ty guild that X person complained about in trade chat" with an established core of 12 years moving forward we have discovered the secret to success! member retention...wanna raid? we got guys for that...BG spam cuz your a soulless uncreative south korean with an inferiority complex? sure we can help!...mythic + running til your multiple orifices bleed? we got something for you too...world pvp? come have a seat...anything you need, we got it! and if we dont got it, we can make it...Service guarantees citizenship "oh penichillen, your so sexy and cool, what can i do to help?" unfortunately with our new motto "Ruin First" our reign of terror extends to you, your family, your dog, and your pet parakeet so there is only one solution as i have learned over the last 4 years if your not with us against us...become a part of the machine or be assimilated by it! "but wait theres more!" as a part of Ruin or any associated guild (you know who you are) we offer our services to help plant your banners on each and every server you choose to call home. With the server merges (and eventual mega server system...oops ;) we have decided the best course of action is not faction based pvp but simply to force every player to bow to the golden eagles...welcome to the third faction http://www.ruinnation.com/Wubhunter28 Apr 24
Apr 19 Tips to avoid getting camped Hi! Leveling has become a nuisance and bothersome ever since KJ greatly and rudely out numbered us. Here's Pack's tips to getting out of being ganked/camped situations: 1) afk 10min. Go eat, stretch, vacuum...etc for 10min. 2) rez at gy with rez sick. 3) get friends to help/spam /1 for SoS. 4) queue for group nearby for specific quest in same area you find yourself and for few sec server phase out. 5) keep main nearby to quickly relog and take care of business. Just few tips. Should you be camped and I'm around in the area, let me know. I love Wpvp and although I'm not good at PvP whatsoever, I can keep them busy long enough so you can escape. P.s. Reprisal is looking for 890+ players to raid Mythic NH. 1/10. Working on CA. Best attempt 27%. Have only been doing Mythic 3 days. 2hrs approx spent each day we did it.Packofcrows2 Apr 19
Apr 15 853 IL Resto Druid lf a guild Returning from a decently long break and in need of a raiding guildHendó3 Apr 15
Apr 15 Fair play? #empire To Aaron and Death... the past 4 years you have been good to me but let's just face the fact we always knew which guild was better you can't beat Ruin if you simply choose to become the cheap chinese knockoff of it you should have refined you should have learned and now here i am... I will offer you the courtesy i never offered them: do not cross my line let's keep this in-game and i will do the same for you but unfortunately we all knew eventually there would only be room for one "...this isn't the iron alliance"Wubhunter9 Apr 15
Apr 15 Unholy or Frost Spec? Im having trouble choosing between the two specs, I like them both a lot but what will output more dps in the end?Atherious0 Apr 15
Apr 12 Dear darkspear, do you remember? Hello friends, it's been a while since I was actually on darkspear but I remember there used to be an Off-Topic thread. The titles were always something hilarious and it capped like 15 times last I remember. Do you remember? If so, what ever happened to it? Did it fade away or mods? Do you think there could ever be another. Some Necro bump would be hilarious to see.Flashòck6 Apr 12
Apr 9 Bon Weir 2/10M recruiting healers <Bon Weir> 10/10H Nighthold is recruiting a Healer and DPS players as well as one healer (pref monk/pally) as we ramp up heroic nighthold to progress mythic. All specs can apply, hunters and shamans needed. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST) We also sell mythic + and heroic nighthold (20-25k each piece of gear) Contact me through btag: Gage#1576Greggage9 Apr 9
Apr 7 Kil'Jaeden Horde farming us Kil'Jaeden Horde have vowed to kill all of us Alliance off the Broken Isles. My brother plays a DK and primarily Azsuna and Val'sharah areas have been marked as "KILL ALL ALLIANCE from Darkspear zone. We have been warned and doing solo WQ's there is going to be a chore with all the ganking that has been happening.Helpwanted15 Apr 7
Apr 7 Alliance LF PvP guild Hey guys im returning to darkspear i know pvp is in a bad spot and we are now out numbered by horde and whatnot is there no decent active pvp guilds out there? Need some ppl to run rbgs and arenas and such! Maybe i should start my own? Lol idkTwoshotz1 Apr 7
Apr 7 The Greekorc Challenge II: The Insanening Many months have passed since the initial release of The Greekorc Challenge, and many a bold man has attempted to retain his sanity in the face of the overwhelming horror that comes with the Challenge. This thread is to once again call to arms the valiant members of Darkspear - both Horde and Alliance alike - in trying their hand at this legendary undertaking. For those of you who are just now hearing about The Greekorc Challenge, allow me to elaborate. The goal of this challenge is to get together a group of devoted friends and guildies for either a random battleground OR a rated battleground, and play the theme of "The Price is Right" over vent during the course of the game without going insane or being so annoyed as to turn it off. The required time to pass the challenge is to have it on a loop for 1 hour. Anything beyond this limit is considered worthy of praise! Post below in support for the challenge, to say you completed it, or to record your times! Kthxbai P.S. In addition to this, spread the good word of the Challenge to friends and guilds, so that others may know the glory and fame to be had!Greekorc19 Apr 7
Apr 6 <Sensation Gaming> Alliance Hello everyone, thank you for clicking this thread ;) I am the GM of Sensation Gaming on Darkspear alliance, one of the most helpful / social guilds in all of wow. Being only a few months old, we are currently seeking more quality members to prep. for Tomb of Sarg! Our guild was founded on the ideology of taking everything people enjoy about guilds, and leaving out everything they don't care for. Specifically leaving in the helpful nature of community and friendships that go along with being a part of something, vs being just a slot in a guild roster. If your guild chat is empty, if you are struggling to find some guild-mates to help you on a frequent basis, and struggling to find the laughter and lighter side of gaming; then Sensation Gaming is for you! We offer a structured raiding environment that is free of elitists, full of helpful leads, and great times. (Not to mention phat lewt) Moving into to the next raid teir, we are looking to fill a full 20 man roster to allow for better transitioning between Norm>Heroic>Mythic levels of difficulty. We are in current need of: 1. (1) Off tank. 2. (2) healers -with a valid off-spec a plus. 3. (3) DPS, pref ranged. 4. Quality raiders in general. Our raids start at 6pm pacific on Thurs and Fri. We all are very proud the community we have built to over 280 quality members strong. Id be happy to chat with you via discord or in-game. Thanks for your time and have a great day!Lunarßeast0 Apr 6
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 WTG KJ Horde pop Want to give away kj horde pop : Comes in pack of 20 gankers , mayby more , but not less . Put these guys on youre server to get gank at every wq you need to do Its really fun End my suffering , please Im salty LoveËh0 Apr 2
Apr 2 There isn't any KJ hordes in broken shore. I haven't seen a single kil Jaeden horde in broken shore, anyone else sees this or am I having luck.Goatfanatic2 Apr 2
Mar 30 Rogue LF Arena Partners I just xfer'd to Darkspear. I've been 2K on war, uh dk, ret and hunter. LF skilled, consistent and hungry partners to climb the ladder with. Add btag: Kristian#1605Kleptar4 Mar 30
Mar 28 No room to QQ about KJ Refer to title. What KJ horde are doing to you is what you've done to Darkspear Horde since Cataclysm when the server population tilted. Looks like you have to do what most of us were forced to do. Either deal with it, fight back, or leave.Eviefry11 Mar 28
Mar 26 Recherche une Guilde Salut je recherche une guilde quebecoise ou francaise au plaisir de jouer ensemble bonne journee :).Illidarr1 Mar 26
Mar 24 [A]<Happy Little Trees> LFM Mythic <Happy Little Trees> Faction: Alliance Progression: 10/10H NH, 1/10M NH Raid Times: Tues,Wed, Thurs 9:30-11:30pm Server time. Recruitment Needs: To be considered for an invite you will need to be at least 880 ilvl and have obtained at least 45 traits. We are willing to help and teach exceptional applicants to get ready for mythic, but as mythic raiders we come prepared to raids, are educated on boss fights and expect the same. Fury Warrior Hunter Holy Paladin All specs welcome. These are just our immediate needs if you are a spec/class other than what I've listed that doesn't discount you. <Happy Little Trees> We are a progression guild with a roster of exceptional players. Most of us have played since vanilla and we are a committed raiding guild. We help our members by doing mythic plus and farming out gear for Mythic Nighthold! For more information please contact us! Contact: Battle tag: Jimmy12toes#1741 IGN: JimmylocoJimmyloco0 Mar 24
Mar 23 WTS Wooly White Rhino mount [SOLD] WTS Wooly White Rhino mount Rare from trading card games no longer available. I am not selling the code for it but the mount. I am not a gold seller or anything alike. Edit: SOLDSelection0 Mar 23
Mar 22 WTS Hippogryph Hatchling WTS Hippogryph Hatchling Rare item from trading card games http://www.wowhead.com/item=23713/hippogryph-hatchling Let me know here or in game George#1599 Thank youSelection0 Mar 22
Mar 21 [A] <Happy Little Trees> 10/10 H LFM <Happy Little Trees> Faction: Alliance Progression: 10/10N NH, 10/10H NH , 3/7M EN , TOV 3/3H Raid Times: Tues,Wed, thurs 9:30-11:30pm Server time. Recruitment Needs: To be considered for an invite you will need to be at least 880ilvl and have obtained at least 45 traits. We are willing to help you get ready for mythic with us but at the same time we are already at the level and would expect all applicants to be at least close to that level. Fury Warrior Hunter Holy Paladin All specs welcome. These are just our immediate needs if you are a spec/class other than what I've listed that doesn't discount you. <Happy Little Trees> We are a progression guild with a roster of exceptional players. Most of us have played since vanilla and we are a committed raiding guild. We help our members by doing mythic plus and farming out gear in preparation for Mythic Nighthold! For more information please contact us! Contact: Battle tag: Jimmy12toes#1741 IGN: JimmylocoJimmyloco0 Mar 21
Mar 21 Minion of Grumpus for sale Selling Minion of Grumpus. Selling for 70k OBO. That's based off of TradeSkillMaster's (And TheUndermineJournal), which say the Average US price is 60k and the average realm price is 85k. Battletag is Charmcaster#1332. On frequently, also have several low-mid priced transmog pieces. :)Tankthenbank0 Mar 21
Mar 20 WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME mount WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME mount Rare from trading card games no longer available. I am not selling the code for it but the mount. I am not a gold seller or anything alike. Asked price 2.000.000 gold The price is set according to wowhead and other high pop realms. For more informations contact me in game or George#1599.Selection0 Mar 20
Mar 18 Get me out of Kil'Jadeon. I'm done. Trying to level an alt and after 3 hours of getting ganked by KJ horde, I had about 4 quests done. Give me a free server transfer, or this long time subscriber is gone.Riggidyrekt17 Mar 18
Mar 18 AFGM LF All Roles - 3/10 Mythic NH •Guild Name: A Few Good Men •Server: US-Darkspear(A) •Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 7-10pm PST (8-11pm MST, 10-1am EST) •Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN (As of 1/15/17 CUTTING EDGE!), 3/3 Heroic TOV, 10/10 Heroic NH, 3/10 M NH •About Us: <A Few Good Men> Has been raiding together on all levels of content since vanilla. We believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable yet still progressive. We are currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented Mythic guild. Our guild is not a group of cliques and we really make an effort to be inclusive for mythic+, heroics, questing and just kicking it in voice chat on off nights. •Voice: Discord •Loot: Loot Council based on performance, attendance and spec. •Expectations: You must strive to push yourself to improve without being constantly told. We aren’t looking for egomaniacs, but people who care about their performance and are always trying to optimize what they can.You must also be active. While we only raid a certain amount of hours, obviously you need to keep up with dungeon gearing, artifact questing/power, and consumables. We don’t expect you to be fully best in slot and playing 24/7, but you shouldn’t be 30 item levels behind us either. •Guild Website: www.Afgm-Guild.Com •Application Link - http://afgm-guild.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0 Recruitment Needs •All Classes - RAID GROUP •All Classes - Socials/Mythic Plus/Pvp We are currently recruiting all classes for our core raid group for Mythic NH. ALL classes are open for social invites as we feel it’s important to develop a positive community inside and outside of raids and are very welcoming of all those interested. So regardless of iLvl or prior experience, feel free to throw up an application on our forums if you’re interested in hanging with some cool people. PST in game with any questions - Jeets#1183Flyup10 Mar 18
Mar 17 Looking for Fun Active Guild Hi, im looking for an alliance guild on darkspear that is usually sociable and is pretty active. Im trying to get back into wow but it has always been difficult because none of my friends play wow so I generally had nobody to play with. Having an active guild could help with this. I am only 14 just as a heads up.Trixii0 Mar 17
Mar 15 [A] GuardianDruid LF Guild Hello, My name is Channing. Age 24 I'm looking for a guild to join. I'm completely new to PvE and Played a little bit of PvP over the last couple years. WoW has never been a huge part of my life, but currently I am wanting to really get into the game and learn more. I'm a very fast learner. I enjoy PvP a lot but have never taken it serious and for PvE I've done a lot more of that in Legion then anything before. I'd really like to start doing Mythic+ more and get geared enough to do Raids. It's very boring doing anything like that if you've been playing WoW causally since Lich King and with only 2 other friends that are lazy. So i'm really wanting to do a lot more. I'm mainly looking for a PvE guild. I'd really like to learn more about PvE. Bosses etc. atm I'm 872iLevel and have only got to Mythic+6 at 30:50HoV. That's the highest Mythic+ I've done. I could go a lot higher but for some reason I don't enjoy getting less then 3chest. But yeah. Not sure what else to type. I'm a pretty nice person =) I joke a lot, but only if it's a time and place for it. I am very serious when it's needed. I don't get angry at all and if I do something wrong if i'm explained what it is for example. "This boss does this so do this and dont do that" I normally don't mess up 2 times in a roll if that makes any sense. Anyways have fun reading and let me know if you want me. Like I said, i'm pretty new to PvE but im a fast learner, but very low in iLevel atmFried0 Mar 15
Mar 15 Looking for Harcore Raiders for Core Group <Mature Content> is looking for hardcore progression raiders for a Tuesday/Wednesday night hardcore raid group forming at 11:40pm EST first pulling at midnight and going until 3am EST. We need about 4 DPS with a minimum ilvl of 875. PM me in-game for details or send me in-game mail.Mcstanky0 Mar 15
Mar 14 Any guilds need a warlock? Hello! I'm just now coming back to WoW after a break so I'm still working on getting my ILvL (currently only 800) up but I am not new to warlock. I leveled my lock from level 1 and I have done alot of research into rotations. I have been trying to contact many guilds that said they were in need of a lock but I haven't been able to reach any of them. I'm 17 years old and am completely willing to voice chat. If anyone wants to ask me a question you can respond to this post or add me on bnet, cooploop#11595.Cedac0 Mar 14
Mar 14 How's that faction imbalance? Yeah...Y'all like that? Like tasting your own medicine? Sucks don't it? MMMM. Tasty Alliance tears. Thanks for the bloody coins.Ninjaxdeath5 Mar 14
Mar 13 Biggest Doche on Darkspear According to Douglas, I am the biggest Doche of anyone in WoW. Can you peasants even hope to compete with my Dochery?Bandet27 Mar 13
Mar 13 ✨Regime 1/10 Mythic NH LFM raiders ✨ Who are Regime ? We're a Fairly new Guild with the current expansion but not new to wow. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Regime offer you? -An active guild that always has something to do - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around - Dedicated Guildmaster and officers that will help with anything we can What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Monday ,Tuesday and Thursday 9p est to 12 est Progression: 10/10N NH, 10/10H NH, 1/10 Mythic NH, 4/7M EN , TOV 3/3H Current needs: Ranged Dps for core spots in raid team*melee Dps also welcomed but limited spots available* Mage - open Hunter- open warlock-open Shadow Priest-open Holy Priest-High Balance Druid- open Elemental shaman- open Resto shaman- open WW Monk - open Any dedicated players welcomed We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. For any further questions you can add any one of us - Merciliz#1646 (Artfulee) - Andrew#17478 (in game Andymal) - Zeyks#11845 (Zeyks In game)Artfulee39 Mar 13
Mar 12 Buying Mythic 12+ or Raid Heroic + Runs Buying mythic 12+ or Emerald Dream Mythic or better Horde Runs where i get all gear relevant to me pst me your prices.Khlorel0 Mar 12
Mar 11 [A] <Sovereign> Looking for Range DPS/Heals Our Core group is looking for ranged dps for Mythic Night hold Progression We are currently: 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 1/10 Mythic NH (we are about to raid more tonight as I make this post) We are looking for all range (pref warlocks) at the 885+ i lvl range. At 885 we can help get you the easy pieces in HC NH. If you are mythic ready 890+ (equipped) and ready to jump in head first and go. Our raid times are Monday/Wednesday from 6:30-11 Server time (thats MST). Our group has tons of fun and know what we are doing. Message anybody in the guild or reply to this post if you are interested. Also looking for back up heals to fill when somebody can't make it.Chainstuff6 Mar 11