Darkspear

Sep 29 [A] 847ilvl Prot Warrior lf Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that would be 2 nights a week that would raid between 6-11EST. Would like something that is more than casual, but will still join if it's the only thing I can find. My in game name is Stayshook and bnet is Fappin#1358 to contact me.Stayshook0 Sep 29
Sep 28 848 Druid LF Raiding/Mythic + Group Availability: Mon - Wed: 6:30 - 11:00pm (CST) Sun - Open Thurs - Sat: Unavailable My artifact points are in Resto currently; however I'm versed in all specs and I'm very flexible with my spec. Feel free to respond to this post or message me in-game. Thanks! Tag: Cant#1238Threepeat2 Sep 28
Sep 28 Looking for PvE Guild Hello! My name is Josh and I am looking for a new guild to call home! I haven't played for a while and have been off and on since Vanilla but decided I wanted to come back! I never did much PvP but I thoroughly enjoy PvE and would like to join a guild with the intent of raiding. I have extensive experience at raiding in all roles and actually prefer a healing or tanking position. I currently need to get some characters to 110 but as soon as I do I would like to get into it! Please let me know!Purpalius2 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A] LF Pvp Guild & EN 7/7+ PVE Guild Currently looking for a stable pvp guild (RBG focused preferably) for my Boomkin (recently dinged 110, @ 808 ilvl, gearing quickly). Also looking for a PVE Guild currently focused on EN Progression (Heroic). Currently 6/7 on the first night of EN Normal with a Group Finder pug (Didn't have time for Xavius due to the raid being 5+ Hours and work in the AM). Probablyboom - Druid - 808 ilvl (as of 9/28) Nethillidan (real original name) - 853 ilvl (w/ Legendary) 6/7 N Progression with Knowledge of Xavius fight, 848 Vengeance Offspec with knowledge of tank fights as well. Preferably looking for an East Coast Guild, or ST 4-10pm Raid Times During the week. Fridays/Saturdays any time, given prior notice. Sundays anytime, 10pm ST latest. If you require anything else or have any other inquiries, let me know. Thanks!Nethillidan0 Sep 28
Sep 28 (A)<Filthy Roleplayers> 7/7n 1/7h LF Hpally <Filthy Roleplayers> is a small guild comprised of a group of friends that have been gaming together for several years now. We're laid back people just looking to enjoy progressing through difficult content. All of us have been playing WoW for over 5 years, on and off. We're looking for others who want to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, while still trying to maximize their effectiveness. Everyone is expected to know their specs fully, be optimized for raids, and show up on time. Starting heroics next week! • We're currently looking to finish building a solid 10 man team, we need 1 HOLY PALLY. • Raid times: Tues/Wed 6:30-10:30pm EST • Minimum ilvl: 840, but we can work with you • 100% attendance required since we're only working with 8 hours a week, though emergencies and vacations obviously come first. If you're interested in more information, hit me up and we'll have a chat on discord. You can add me @ theselol#1815 Thanks for your time.Theselol4 Sep 28
Sep 28 Holy Pally LF Early Morn Raids or Start One! Hi, im looking for a guild of Early Morning raiders, if there are even any on darkspear.Also if there are like minded people who would be interested in starting up a guild of early morning weekday raiders let me know and maybe we can form somethingUthroldere0 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A]Aggressive Progression Recruitment Introduction Hey. Are you busy all week long and find it hard to find a raiding guild that fits what times you are available to play? Are you a semi-casual player that really wants to get into raiding but is having trouble because you don’t have much time to commit to it? Is all the free time you have really early in the morning on weekends when no guilds are raiding? Well look no further! <Aggressive Progression> is a new guild that is specifically for those who want to get into the raiding scene but don’t have as much time to commit to it as others do or or those who can only raid odd hours of the weekend.  Expectations We expect everybody to be on time for raids and put in effort to learn their class to the best that they can. Remember you don’t have to be an AMAZING player to join the guild. All you need is the desire to improve because only then will you improve as a player. Make sure your gear is enhanced and socketed(doesn’t have to be the expensive stuff can be the cheap stuff as long as you’re performing well). Make sure to be stocked up on food and flasks(plan to have available in the guild bank). Everyone is expected to know the fights and their role in the fights. Everyone must be able to use Discord to connect to our guild channel(you don’t have to speak if you don’t want to BUT it is preferred if you have a mic and can speak. You MUST however be able to hear what the raid leader is saying at all times) You need to understand that this is a new guild that is forming so it might take a while to get everything set up. We are planning to be able to start raiding this weekend if everything goes smoothly. Raid Times -Saturday 4AM -7AM PST -Sunday 4AM - 7AM (will go late if everyone stays) PST Content We Plan to Progress -Normal EN (7/7 Raid Leader) -Heroic EN (3/7 Raid Leader) -Mythic EN (If we are able to clear it! Clearing mythic EN is not our priority! if you are looking for a hardcore mythic progression guild look elsewhere) -Mythic + Dungeons (as an alternative gear path to mythic EN) -Once the other raids come out and we have a more reliable and core team we will start racing for the new tier of mythic raids. Recruiting/Raid Sizes Because we are newly formed we are basically recruiting everything. Head on over to our website linked bellow to submit an application to join our core team. We are planning on progressing with a 2/4/9 comp but will go up to 2/5/13 if we get enough applications. Apply Here : http://aggressiveprogression.shivtr.com/Rubyóx4 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A]<Core Two> LF Heroic Raiders/Mythic+ <Core Two> is recruiting for progression raiding and mythic + groups. As of today we are 5/7 Heroic Nightmare and run a few high mythic + groups. Please be ilvl 845 or above. Discord is the voice program we use. We are looking for DPS and non paladin Healers for Raid progression. Raid nights are currently Tues/Thurs/Fri at 7-10 Server Time. Preferably: Hunters, Shadow and Holy Priests but all are welcome to apply. For mythic plus, we would like another tank and more dps/healers. We have groups running constantly throughout the day. Even utilizing our alts to get more keystones. If you are interested please message/mail Khadaren or Lavablast. You can ask anyone online for an officer if the two mentioned are not online. Thank you.Lavablast2 Sep 28
Sep 28 5/7(N) ED Guild -Recruiting Range DPS Hello Darkspear, We are looking for a geared Ranged high dps to join us in our progression raid on Darkspear US. We are looking for classes in this order: Shadow Priest (Highly needed) Mage Warlock We raid Tuesday - Wednesday nights @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Here is a link to our roster, always updated. https://goo.gl/FayqU1 If you are interested in raiding with us please message me in game or comment below. Thanks! -MewMew3 Sep 28
Sep 27 <A> 852 Resto Shaman LF guild Mythics/Raiding Looking for a guild that is planning to clear Normal and Heroic EN and later get into Mythic content. Preferably 6-10 PM server time during weekdays. On weekends can raid anytime between 6-12pm server time. I'm a chill guy, but focused and want to clear and progress through raid content. EST time zone Socha#11909 ThanksCafé0 Sep 27
Sep 27 841 Prot Warrior LF Guild Mythics / Raiding Looking for a raiding guild. Took a break last 2 expansions, came back and would like to get back into raiding. Completed 5/7 EN Normal as DPS. Also have a Holy Priest I'm slowly gearing up. Usually on from 6pm-12am server time most days.Qtfuego1 Sep 27
Sep 27 (A) The Warden is Recruiting 6/7N Hello, I am Dumbaldore of The Wardens, we are a 6/7 Normal Raid guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday 6pm to 9pm server in dire need of another tank. Looking for any tank that is not a Brewmaster as that is our other tank. We use a teamspeak 3 server for voip and is required. We won't require fight experience but rather knowledge of the fight is ideal. If interested or need to know some other information feel free to message me Dumbaldore, Valyxia, or Sabersan. Thanks for reading and have a great day!Dumbaldore0 Sep 27
Sep 26 The DS Decline used to be a great realm, i used to look forward to reading these forums, first time ive been back in months and now look at it... pve realm now. Rip DS.Gazforce7 Sep 26
Sep 26 <A>Catalina Wine Mixer LF DPS! Hello everyone! The Catalina Wine Mixer[A] is looking for raiders to fill our remaining spots for next expansion! About us This guild was founded by a group of friends and our goal is to achieve a chill, fun, progressive experience and help each other learn and optimize our play. What we need Ranged DPS - Demo Lock, Marks Hunters, Boomkin mDPS - WW Monk, Arms Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw RogueWe utilize discord as our voice program and expect everyone to be able to pull their own weight. We also have an RBG team in the making. A link to our RBG recruiting page will soon be posted here: Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday - 7:30pm-10:30pm realm time Experimental Group - Mon, Wed, Fri 8:30pm -10:30pm realm time How to contact me You can contact me on my battletag: Tang#12536 Or post your own on this post along with your class and spec you are going to use with our raid group next expansion. I look forward to hearing from many of you.Moho20 Sep 26
Sep 26 <Baby Skele Goon Squad>looking for a Hunter! <Baby Skele Goon Squad> is looking for the following class: Marksman Hunter: Ilvl 840+ Requirements: Non douchery,generally cool,english speaking. Message Venök,Dwärflörd,Meatsauced/Pumpdragøn,Cõldblood, or Bigwebnasty in game! Thanks!!!Venök1 Sep 26
Sep 26 [RECRUITING]-2 835+ Healers Raid Progression Elitest Jerks is recruiting 2 healers for out 1st raid team. We have been pugging the 2 healer spots through normal EN but need consistent committed players to push into heroic. Raid times: Friday-Sunday 8pm EST- 11pm EST or 6-9 Server Time All healing specs will be consideredSpàrký0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [RECRUITING]-2 835+ Healers Raid Progression Armament is recruiting 2 healers for out 1st raid team. We have been pugging the 2 healer spots through normal EN but need consistent committed players to push into heroic. Raid times: Friday-Sunday 8pm EST- 11pm EST or 6-9 Server Time All healing specs will be consideredSpàrký0 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] Casual raiding w/ a competitive mindset. <Community Guild> is currently looking for DPS & Healers to fill our Friday night raid team. **Raid Time: Fridays 6pm-10pm PST.** We are seeking friendly players who are excited about clearing new content. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a group of positive individuals who want to experience new content together and progress through Legion at a good pace. All of our tanks and healers are ~849ilvl and are prepared for the Emerald Nightmare. We have a dedicated curse server we will be using during raids, and for other guild events. If you are interested in experiencing Legion content that isn't through LFR goggles please feel free add me on B-net @ KaolStreams#11899 -KaolKaol1 Sep 25
Sep 25 843 Holy Paladin LF Weekend Raid Guild Looking for a chill raiding guild for weekend raiding. Also into RBGS as well.Holybanter0 Sep 25
Sep 25 (A) <Relativity> 1/7 H & 7/7 N - LF RDPS Relativity Guild Info: A semi-hardcore raid guild, focused on a close knit core of 20-25 raiders. We are currently looking for 3-4 ranged dps to finish filling in our raid roster. We raid three raid nights a week and the rest of the week focuses around doing Mythic+. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 6pm to 9pm Server Time. Recruiting: Primarily looking for Ranged DPS. hunter - high priest (shadow) - low mage - high druid (boomkin) - high Guild Requirements: -Voice Chat: Discord -Attitude: Be able to take constructive criticism, always be prepared, and learn quickly. -Attendance: 100% is required, but life does happen so a heads up in advance can circumvent it. Contact: Rethek#1943 or ChrisG#1220Rethek2 Sep 25
Sep 25 [A]848 spriest lf semi-hardcore raiding guild main spriest(willing to offspec holy but i WILL NOT play it for every fight or even close, i dont care for healing in raids although i do and am willing to heal in dungeons) lf a raiding guild. currently sitting with 848 ilvl. weekday evening raiding preferred but not required(EST timezone) im looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild to get the content completed without a lot of the usual struggles of having to teach people how to play their own class. sadly im a bit late hopping into this search but im hoping to still find a good fit but my times are quite flexible and am reasonably geared. i prefer using discord/curse voice but im not entirely opposed to using other VOIP's feel free to drop me a message at xalandria#1892 (current guild "dock boys" is just a trash guild i joined to stop the invites while i look for a real guild so dont mind that there) e/ not to interested in realm changing atm so would prefer darkspear guild at least for nowGelera2 Sep 25
Sep 24 Lf pvp guilds!!! alliance Any decent pvp guilds? Preferably something with a lot of active members Just server transferred arms warrior and I can be on anytime in the afternoon every day sometimes more so! :)Miyamotto4 Sep 24
Sep 24 (A) Holy paladin looking for raiding guild I haven't PVE'd since Dragon Soul but I am looking to get back into this expansion. I just maxed this character on the 19th of September and I am currently doing mythic dungeons to great success. I have experience 6/7 normal EN (from my havoc demon hunter 847 ilvl). I am looking for a normal/heroic progression guild that raids any day from 8PM-12PM PST. Add my battletag conork#1705Conork0 Sep 24
Sep 23 (A) 845+ 7/7n 1/7h War. Tank LF Raid Spot Looking for a raid spot. Tons of progression exp from Karazan > Firelands, took a break and came back for WOD for a bit. Now we are back in business. :-) Can DPS if needed, I have a legendary dps ring. contact at Freadnaught#1759Freadnaught4 Sep 23
Sep 23 <A> 5/7 N, need heals and DPS for Heroics <Sleep is for casuals> is recruiting ALL DPS and looking to expand our core. As of right now we're 5/7 normal and going to do a full clear by Saturday and start Heroics on Saturday itself as well as next week. Raid times: Tue/Thur/Sat 6pm Server time, and an average time spent raiding ~3-4 hours. We would much rather take someone who is below 840 ilvl but is willing to show up, pull good dps and understands fights and is active with the guild rather than someone who is geared out, and isn't. If you are undergeared and your performance is optimal you will get boosted through mythics and have a dedicated raidspot ASAP. Even though we are recruiting all DPS these are a few classes that are in high priority. -Shadow Priest (Holy priest as well) -Arms Warrior -Windwalker Monk -Hunters -Shamans (Enhance, mainly in need of resto) -Fire Mages -Warlocks What is expected of you: -Knowledge and mastery of class mechanics and rotation. -Appropriate build/specialization for most optimal raid performance -TeamSpeak downloaded before a raid/Mythic+ run and in the server itself -Optimal performance -Basic understanding of fights Any questions? Feel free to contact either me, or an officer in game. Marlocke#1551 Guild Motto: "Our raid times are casual, we aren't casual about raiding." Looking forward to crushing raiding content with you guys.Idpsmykids0 Sep 23
Sep 22 [A] Group of 3 LF weeknight raiding guild Hello, we're a group of friends who played from vanilla until early Cata. Real life commitments got in the way and we decided to stop playing for a while. With Legion coming up, we decided to roll up (boost up) new characters and get back into things. Times we're available for raids (preferably only two nights a week): Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - 6 pm - 12 am CST (7 pm - 1 am EST) Thursday - 8:30 pm - 12 am CST (9:30 pm - 1 am EST) We're all Alliance on Darkspear and have had experience in the past with progression raiding. Our class make-up is as follows: Member 1: Paladin or Rogue, currently leveling a Shaman too Member 2: Warrior (any spec) Member 3: Disc/shadow priest Thanks for the read and feel free to message me at Shoni#1671 or post below!Helrend2 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs1 Sep 22
Sep 22 Warlock LF raiding guild with 11 PM raid time .Deamonick0 Sep 22
Sep 22 <A> The Silver Skull, 2nd Raid team, for fun! Hey all, I am the Co-GM of the silver skull, I will include a TLDR at the bottom but I want to make sure noone joins the guild with the wrong Idea. I came back to wow in WoD as a grad student and joined a guild raiding because i love PvE, due to school and work i missed raids on occasion and when i did make it i was often so exhausted, I didn't preform as well as was "required" which meant after a long day of getting !@#$%ed out by my professors or boss i logged on to a game where i was ^-*!@ed out by my guildies. I quit for a few months but like the crack addict i am, came back a bit later and found a chill late night raiding guild where every one was really cool, we would wipe and laugh about it, voice chat was often filled with jokes during raids and it made me want to log on to WoW every day just to hang out with some friends. (also we cleared heroic, and were well into mythic when life took me from WoW once again) Fast forward to the end of WoD, right before prepatch, i resubscribed to join a dead guild, no one from my old guild was around but I met my current co-gm who had a similar experience, and together we founded The Silver Skull. What this guild aims to be. for a few months before prepatch we had a rocky start, like most guilds , people would join and leave, and every now and again we had some one who joined, loved us and has stuck with us ever since. After Legions launch we continued to recruit, and have continued to grow. Once we decided to form a raid team we filled almost every slot within a day, full of people, with jobs, and school, and other life events that bring them down, keep them busy, and other wise keep WoW from becoming their life goals. and just want to play some video games. Now our raid team is almost full (apart from one healer) but we have DPS and Tanks that have pugged with us, and joined willing to wait, just incase a spot opens up because they too just want to game for a bit without the stress of "failing at their class" or pulling "poor DPS" and damnit we cant turn them down. that being said we have decided to start a second raid team, with hopes to combine later for mythics. Please let me be clear if you are looking for a progression guild, look else where, but if you are looking to progress with some friends, and you don't mind both laughing at the idiot who caused the raid to wipe, and being the idiot who caused the wipe TSS may be the place for you. And if you are worried about how fast we progress, don't. 60% of the time we clear EVERY time. TLDR. We are seeking players for our second raid team, those who dont take the game so seriously that they burn down Detroit every time their raid fails (or do what ever) really we just want players that are playing a video game, and would like to do it with some new friends. We have message boards. Discord voice chat (with daily users) Free ice cream Sundaies on tuesdays, because im a pathological liar and this last parts not true. If you would like some more info, or would like to join contact Mowerguy#1211 or Alex#14128 or just check for a member of the silver skull on Darkspear.Thiek0 Sep 22
Sep 22 <A> 847 Havoc DH LF Raid Group/Guild Have a few buds interested in looking for a group as well. Couple healers and a tank. PST in game!Azazyl0 Sep 22
Sep 21 MERCILESS MIDGETS WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN MM MM MM WE WILL REIGN AGAIN hope that helpsLichabich4 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] LF Raiding Guild 848 ilvl Sub Rogue, would prefer flexible times. I have a full-time job that requires me to get up early. on EST. Goose#1177Unlivingone2 Sep 21
Sep 21 Sovereign the new Daramcterribad? i mean...i knew this guild was terribad when ti came to pvp from seeing them in random queues But dayum!!!...some players get farmed 2 vs 4+...and the guild makes a premade of 8 peopel to "deal" with those 2 players... Please stay away form pvp queues..your faction will thank you lolTwisty3 Sep 21
Sep 21 LF Late night/Weekend Raiding Guild Hi I am a ex relem first raider who has recently returned. Earn relem first with past guild back in cata/MOP days and played since TBC. Looking for a semi-hardcore guild who raids 9ST or later (mondays-Thursdays) or 7ST(Fridays and Saturdays) Please reply on fourm or message me in game! I will be roliling as my DH but leveling a mage on the side if guild needs a rangeVaslor0 Sep 21
Sep 20 <A> Tank/Healer Looking for raiding Ok, here is the deal. I am looking to raid for Legion. I have not seriously raided since Ulduar where I was in the best raiding guild (horde side) on my old server (Perenolde) called <Dragon Gate Inn>. I am an experienced tank/dps raider (if you can call experience that old as experienced) and am an experienced PvP healer. I would really like to get into raiding again and am committed to it. I am looking for more on the casual end (although I am not opposed to more hardcore either) but I also do not want to be in a guild that wipes for 2 months on one boss. I do want to progress at a decent pace. I am a laid back person who does not rage quit at all. I just want the environment to be fun. I do not want it to feel like a job, lol. Classes that I have available to me to play atm: Warrior - Tank (have not done DPS in a long time on this class) Pally - Tank (Have never healed or DPS as a pally) Druid - Tank/Feral/Resto (Not opposed to learning boomy) DK - Open, this is what I raided with back in Ulduar progression but have not really touched it since. I used my 100 boost for this character. Priest - Healer (I have never really played shadow at all but would not mind learning it!) DH - Open, obviously no one really knows this class inside and out yet and just about everyone has one! Monk - I do not know this class at all. I leveled it with invasions and therefore have not really learned anything about it. Warlock - For those lols All of these toons are lvl 100+ and I don't care what one I play. I just want to raid. I do lean very heavily towards wanting to tank though. If you are interested I would really love to hear from your guild about raid times and progression history. You can add me on bnet at Obiekabie#1743 I hope to hear from someone soon!Joeyfatone10 Sep 20
Sep 20 <A> Guardian Druid looking for a small guild Currently ilvl 845, looking for a smaller but involved guild. Very open schedule at nights, so i can raid almost anyday.Wildpokemon1 Sep 20
Sep 20 LF raiding guild alliance 848 havoc dh looking for a large raiding guildBlackjeffery0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Looking for a PvP/Raiding Guild! (Alliance) I'm looking for a PvP/Raiding guild. I mainly do BG's but I am interested in trying out some arena PvP. Going to be playing either my warrior or my DH.Naxrius3 Sep 20
Sep 20 LFHorde Greetings! Let me keep this short and sweet. I was doing World Quests in Azsuna. A monk comes flying in out of nowhere, stuns me, bursts me down to 30% before I can react. I heal myself up, start fighting 1 on 1. I bring her down to ~40%, and she stuns and runs. I trinket and follow. I chase her around Azsuna for an HOUR, at least. I chase, find her, we scuffle, bring her down to ~40 or 30%, she stuns, runs, heals, I catch her, we scruffle, again and again. She eventually calls in a Paladin. I 2v1 for a good five or ten minutes, until a noble Hunter (Daynez of our lovely Darkspear) comes along, looks at us for a good five seconds, and joins the fight. We continue fighting, and eventually win! Burst down the Pally, dispel the Divine Shield, execute, kill the monk. I'm not here to brag. The monk is Kesumi of Darkspear (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Kesumi/simple) I want to find her/him and congratulate them. I want them to know I enjoyed the fight, would like a rematch some time. If you can point them over to me, so they remember me, I'd be much appreciative. ~High Priest BubblesworthBubbleswörth2 Sep 20
Sep 19 <A> <Distilled Gaming> Hey guys, As with everyone else here, we're looking for more members! We're trying desperately to fill our core team up for the upcoming raid tier. We're rather small right now, and I'm definitely not trying to zerg, but we'll take anyone with a sense of humor and a good attitude. We'll be doing end of the week raiding, thurs-sat, starting about 7pm PST (timing still to be decided exactly) We use Discord comms which will be absolutely required for raiding. Everyone is helpful and willing to assist with gearing up/prep work. Free beer. Message me or someone online in Distilled Gaming for an invite or more info! Thanks! Vegas3t #1624Threetearz1 Sep 19
Sep 19 MM Strikes Again! Good day filthy talls of Darkspear. MM has struck again with another wipe video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSzlC7tPoZw This Video has been Approved by MM and MM's affiliates such as: Smart Canadian Asset Management or S.C.A.M. French Representatives Against Unfair Distribution or F.R.A.U.D. Be on the lookout for more instructional videos from MM that are coming soon to a store near you. Tbagem6 Sep 19
Sep 19 The Mad Monk If your going to Attack a Bear with 3.5 million HP whose doing his world quests, then Die...don't add him and try to talk !@#$... https://postimg.org/image/xnbpcryht/ I'd like to add i had 6 mobs on me when he jumped on me and then tried to run when he realized it was a bad idea.Liquidscrïpt4 Sep 19
Sep 19 LF Alliance Casual PvE Guild Hey guys! So I have recently started playing again after about a half year break. I main a Prot Warrior but I am also leveling a Prot Paladin on the side and tanking is by far my favorite role to play. I am looking for a mostly casual guild. I have a decent amount of raiding experience in WoW and a lot of experience in other MMOs so I'm not new to raiding. I am just wanting a guild to group with now and again to do stuff with, and likely will not be able to commit to many schedules because I am a college student and I have a weekend job. If any guilds like that out there that are looking for more members, please do let me know!Dàgmar0 Sep 19
Sep 19 LF PVP Guild - Horde I just returned to the game. I'm a long time player (been playing since Vanilla). I just switched my rogue and warrior over to horde side for Legion. Looking to find a PVP guild that I can run with. All I do is pvp at this point. No interest in raiding. Looking to do arenas and RBG's with some cool people. I'm looking to push some rating for the first time in my WOW career. Haven't quite decided on a main yet.. will be this warrior or my rogue. Names are Reckan and Wrayith. Thanks in advance!Reckan3 Sep 19
Sep 19 MAKE DARKSPEAR GREAT AGAIN You wanna know how we're gonna do it? I'll tell you how we're gonna do it. This is how we're gonna do it. We're going to build a wall around Azeroth, and I'm going to make the orcs pay for it. Nobody invited these smelly orcs to our realm, all they do is complain and suck the resources out of areas that rightfully belong to humankind. Did you know that every day innocent players leveling through Azeroth are killed by illegal orcish immigrants? It's true. And if I become king of Azeroth I will deport every orc found within our borders. MAKE DARKSPEAR GREAT AGAIN USA USA USA USAInvincible17 Sep 19
Sep 19 LF Raiding Guild 845 Arms Warrior, 842 Marksmanship Hunter, 830 Havoc DH. Looking to find a group to start raiding Emerald Nightmare at release. I'm confident in my abilities, but I'm always willing to learn. I would prefer to play on my Hunter, but I can play on my warrior if a melee is needed. I live in the CST time zone, but time isn't a large issue. I'm available most days at most times. Pospisil#1985Jinesani0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] <Armament> Casual/ Raiding Guild RAID TEAM IS FULL Are you tired of nonactive guilds? Hardcore elitist robots? An unfriendly guild atmosphere? Well we have the guild for you! <Armament> A pretty new guild full of great friendly adventurers! We have mythic dungeons being ran everyday along with carries for lower item level guild mates! We have a very active and fun Team Speak with someone always on to chat with! Right now out raid team is currently full and ready to start. We are planning on starting a 2nd team very soon so everyone has a spot to fight the Legion! Our leaders are all very experienced guild and raid leaders. We will go out of our way to help anyone that needs it whether it be help on gear, rotation, ganking, quest, ect... If you are interested in joining our team feel free to message any of the officers for an invite or an other information you want to know about the guild! Officers- Vadimor- GM Aiskey- Officer of Arms Shrulkenn- Officer of Arms Mope- Officer Darthey- Officer Bearmitzvah- OfficerVadimor0 Sep 19
Sep 18 <A> LF Weekend Raiding Guild My RL friends and I are looking for a guild to raid with on weekends. We're currently 845+ ww monk, fire mage, and resto sham.Sharetea0 Sep 18
Sep 17 Bajheeras army! Hey! I've been trying to join the guild for the past few days but when I try no officers are on. Anyone know an officer? Thanks! :DHairywaffles6 Sep 17
Sep 17 Prepared Needs to comeback Now that Prepared is gone, Alliance is constantly running around bullying people trying to level. Keeping me from playing the game I paid money for. How is that fair? Yet they were the main ones crying about how unfair it was for them to have to fight Prepared because they stood no chance against him. How does someone 10-9 levels below you who you constantly kill fair any better than you did against Prepared?Basegodx8 Sep 17