Darkspear

Jun 21, 2014 [Off Topic] What Music for Gaming? Hello fellow players. I am starting a Poll, which is awesome because it allows everyone to share the music they like and for others to discover new music others have posted. A lot of us gamers like a lot of non-mainstream stuff, which makes this a great place to share our favorites. PVP just isn't right without the music playing! So, What is your favorite type of music? List it like this: GENRE: Artists/songs.... etc.. Artist/songs GENRE: Artists/songs.... etc.. Artist/songs and... Be sure to list anything extra about the music like why you like it etc.. if you want. Now GO!Solrazr4 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Official Iron Alliance Recruitment The Iron Alliance The Iron Alliance is an alliance formed by two PvP Guilds on Darkspear, < The Fury Army > (Led by Weisler) and < Federation > (Led by Penichillen, Deathology, and Delandiun). These two guilds have come together to meet a goal of repelling Horde Invasions, succeeding in their own invasions, and succeeding together in smaller scale World PvP. These two guilds together just recently downed both Bloodhoof of Thunderbluff and Sylvanas of The Undercity. These guilds plan to continue working together become the top World PvP Guilds. Both Guilds contain social and active players who are always willing to give help to newer players, and provide some very interesting conversations. You will never leave a conversation amongst guild mates without a few good laughs! An evening full of activities together, a lot of laughs, and plenty of fun is the prime goal of these guilds. Events Guild Events take place in the evening and night throughout the week for both Guilds and these events include anything from War Games amongst each other, Random Battlegrounds, Small Scale World PvP Raids, Large Scale World PvP Raids, Arenas, Rated Battlegrounds, and events hosted by Livestreamers of the Guilds. Both Guilds use the same Teamspeak server for clear communication between groups. Guild Website We currently have a guild website, which is under its final construction. Once it is up and running, we will have it added. Videos / Streamers There will typically be streamers livestreaming the Guild Events as well as others recording the events to post to Youtube. ~~ Streamers ~~ Furiousphils Twitch.tv/Furiousphil3 Delanduin twitch.tv/delanduintv Wetspinach twitch.tv/wetspinach ~~ Youtube ~~ Furiousphils Youtube.com/user/FuriousPhil03 Avalayne Youtube.com/avalaynepvp More will be listed as more members become streamers or video uploaders. Interested In Joining? Just whisper an Officer from whichever Guild you would be interested in joining.Critaton110 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 getting ready for wpvp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_42EfwhMuhQThatblackhat4 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Challenge accepted. Officially: Ruin Gaming accepts your challenge, and will (as always) be waiting with anticipation. I hope you can control this alleged 500 + member for a fight. Because you know Ruin Gaming can and will... We do it every Tuesday. ... And as always, Ruin Gaming will be happy to welcome anyone and everyone who wished to take part of this event. If this event actually happens. No one hold their breaths.Atmore17 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 NF Tours Stormwind Tonight, Nocturnal Fate did some "hit-and-run" WPVP in Stormwind. We made our way through all 5 districts and had some awesome fights along the way. We stopped by several landmarks including both AHs, the church, the old PVE and PVP vendors, and the FP! We were finally bested when we pushed back in after completing our first complete stroll around SW as a guild! You finally caught us Alliance! It was definitely an amazing experience for everyone in our guild, and we hope the Alliance had a blast too!Malorio8 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 1600 Hpally currently lf big rating push Just whisper me in game if you want to do a big rating push. Please first make sure you can handle being a solo dps. Meaning please make sure you can do enough damage to kill someone. Also if you want to use Skype just message me.Connor0 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 <NOMPTON> I want you back!Enders6 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 warlords of draenor doesnt come out until dec that feel. everything right now is just pointlessHalotestin7 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 This vid changed my life https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=895413117142642&set=vb.733247356692553&type=2&theater Behold the beautiful dance of my people.Maybeswiss6 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Popping in to say... I still <3 each of you, keeping it real and life is good. Traveling so much lately, seeing the world, being stranded in Peru (the adventures of a IRL rogue lock picking the hotel rooms and stealing everyone's luggages), yet I can't complain! Life will always be good! Hope everyone is still around, as you know me, no matter the faction, no matter who you are, I'll always keep you guys on the heart! I'll be around more though next month, just busy taking these long awaited trips to seeing places I've always wanted to see. I been building a full-on photo journal of it all. Will share one day here :) Anyhow, my brothers and sisters, take it easy, will see you guys in-game "more" next month! Peace and love, ShakeShakesniper6 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Steelheart's deep Obsession with Ryangosling I don't even know anymore http://imgur.com/a/M4URZKrickland8 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Sovereign's Shenanigans. It started at 6 AM server time, I was minding my own business, helping guildies figure things out, and casually popping a recruitment ad into trade chat every now and then. About 10 minutes after i started putting recruitment ads into trade chat for Perseverance, an officer from Sovereign starts to actively recruit infront of my ads. This is a normal everyday thing, so I think nothing about it and laugh it off. Well, this didn't stop, it got worse. After he noticed I wouldnt stop recruiting, he got another Sovereign Member to join him. being overwhelmed, I called for a guildy to assist me in recruiting. Being stunned by the childishness that this guild has brought to trade chat, i decided to make a mature decision and stop recruiting for a couple hours. An hour later, at 7 AM server time, sovereign got a pug together and raided Shrine of Two Moons with a multiboxer known as melissa. Normally, since im Alliance, this isnt a big deal, but then they repeatedly nonstop bashed on Perseverance and Ruin Gaming, saying they had control of their shrine, that our guild was run by a 15 year old and by spies from ruin gaming, and that their guild is the only guild that does "real" pvp. they went as far as to say they will be stopping ruin gaming in their tracks, I'm not saying im for ruin gaming or the horde but this is embarrassing for our faction. nevertheless, they wouldnt stop, even when asked politely. It's now been three hours after the first incident and I still cant post in trade chat without being blocked. This thread is to inform everyone and warn everyone of the potential crap talking from sovereign members, apparently they dont have a side (alliance or horde).Qwertynoob31 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 WTB gold modes Hey im in need of two gold modes to complete 9/9 on this toon and im willing to pay you can add me on btag hoon#6712 and we can neg a price cheersCørrûpt1 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 BF4 Wooty and I are gonna do some BF4ing again. Anyone here interested in joining?Zaxan7 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 550 Ele LF 2s partner. Dont let the chieves deceive you. This is my fifth account.Hairam0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Apollo, defender of the Horde #nodeaths Hi all. I'm posting today to inform the Horde community that I have rid our shrine and Horde levelling hot-spots of known Alliance griefers. In the album below you will note the corpses of quite a few forum-goers. This will stand as proof of my superiority over any and all of the Alliance's alleged vocal champions. Feel free to discuss the happenings on the post below, but please keep it civil. http://imgur.com/a/lLba8 #Champion #RuinedSummerApollo162 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 lol @ alli How come the only thing you guys can clear is our PvP vendors?Deathgypsy33 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 WTS TABARD OF THE LIGHTBRINGER WTS LIGHTBRINGER pst for priceGreggs9 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Ten man achievements before they're gone! I'm trying to earn all the ten man achievements I don't currently have before Cataclysm. PST me if you're interested in The Undying, He Feeds on Your Tears, or Champion of Ulduar. It's not hard content, but I'm really tired of failing because of Blizzard implemented the void zone to the game in patch 3.0. Working on them all next week. I'll be checking wow-heroes to see that you have more than 1 kill so I can tell if you got carried or not. Also, is Tribute to Dedicated Insanity being removed from the game?Schnazzberry7 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Looking to buy normal Garrosh kill, ally side Hey looking to buy a normal garrosh kill, 25 or 10, just looking for the achievements and maybe the axe. Alliance side. Post your price here or mail my character "applebottum". Not interested in a full clear, garrosh only.Snoosh10 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Amazing Shadow Priest wPvP http://youtu.be/WZnDXtJh61M Azeroth needs to know about this.Thatblackhat57 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Early warning system...FOR SALE For Just 10G a day, or 250G a Month, I will add you to Real ID, and Send out a Warning to you personally telling you.. "LOG OFF, WE COMING TO YOUR CITY AND MIGHT KILL YOU" Just Add Me Real ID, Atmore#1957 Ask some of my long time customers. --- has zero customers at this time ---Atmore16 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Soooo I decided to go shopping http://i.imgur.com/P9LoUCf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Z2R3Gc9.jpgMàz24 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 wts Reins of Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent 35k Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud SerpentGravekitty1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 GG-Unit 13/14n is recruiting GG-Unit is still recruiting 2 555+ DPS(Pref Shaman, or mage but we will take anything) for our core team. We will be attempting Garrosh Tomorrow night at 9ST. Our usual Raid Times are Weds 9ST-12ST and Thurs 10ST-1ST. We have our own Ventrillo Server and require use of it during raids. If you'd like an invite please leave a reply below/message me in game/or add Synedrex#1295. Thank you.Chronicle0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Status Quo is recruiting <Status Quo> is an Alliance PvP guild. We do rbgs almost everyday. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is gearing our guildies, but we offer a great community outside of pvp as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players! Expectations: Status Quo members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.Darkkizer4 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 FYI: Bloody Coins are now #easy Great news everyone: ... #Score #Freemount This message was brought to you by Ruin Gaming, #1 PvP guild. Join us and be a part of #RuinedSummerApollo18 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 1 V 1 Owned http://i.imgur.com/UaXnTZp.jpgAtmore22 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Ramps and Stairs are hard. Just could not quite make it up them could ya? I will petition blizz to add elevators for the next raid.Stomination5 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 LF level 60 twink/raiding guild Title says it all, horde or alliance I don't care.. just curious if there is one on this server.Stonië3 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Come at me Frenchy :b http://i.imgur.com/GrcqHfd.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TTkueHU.jpg http://i.imgur.com/BEy24vl.jpgLee8 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Dröpbéår AB cheating - instant 4 cap I was just about to let it go but by chance I queued into an AB on this ally alt with him. Really it came down to laziness as I didn't want to go into the character map for this, but this chance encounter convinced me to post here and let me just copy his name in game. Yesterday I was screwing around in RBGs with my horde priest and we noticed this druid capping farm before WE even got there, beginning the game with 4 cap as soon as the gates were opened. Everyone else was stunned, but I thought to take a screenshot of it as I was running by to LM. The positioning of our group and timestamps in chat prove beyond doubt that this was a hack (likely utilizing multi-person mounts and the infamous lag macro). He actually did the exact same thing in the AB I just finished, after saying in chat at start that he was cheating. I'll also include the SS of him talking about this in /s. If you value your account and the challenge of the game, avoid playing with Dröpbéår at all costs. From what I've seen of him he will cheat at every opportunity, flagrantly disrespecting the game and its rules. Below I've uploaded the most relevant screenshots for you all. The first is him capping farm 10 seconds after gates open, second is a map SS taken a couple seconds later and the third is him talking about it in the ally AB I just did. http://imgur.com/ERKikW0,yT5jvGP,eWzfbMP#0 Minor edit: below is the screenshot that actually shows the guy talking about cheating. Clicked wrong one before. http://imgur.com/dEuHHZ4 Good day, and may your travels in Azeroth never be boring.Arakkis8 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 PvP I was thinking of switching my horde warrior to alliance and to this server, i was wondering if the pvp for alliance is good?Skrillex9 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 NF and Perseverance Thank you both guilds for the awesome organized PVP! Can't wait until we do more, NF had a blast! Hope you guys did too. :)Malorio75 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Please delete re-making. Please delete re-making.Fillory3 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Tank LF Alliance Raiding guild Hey First off, yes I know this server is like 99% pvp, but my friend is on this server and I still want to do some raiding. I am a Dwarf Warrior tank, currently iLvl 487 and working my way up, but I have experience with all the normal raids (minus HoF, ToT, and SoO) on my iLvl 502(ish) Prot Pally tank on the Illidan server. I am a very experienced tank but new to Warrior, I boosted him to 90 last night. But I believe I have a grip on what skills to use and when, what they all do and stuff now. I want a raiding guild that raids weekly BUT I am not able to raid on Mondays from 5P.M. - 8:30P.M. CST or on Wednesdays from 5:30P.M until 8:30P.M. CSTDàgmar3 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 looking for heroic carry how much would it cost for all 4 wings and for just the first two wings. id like not to gt ripped off. I have no clue where to find people and how much it would costTubbymonk1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 LF some1 to pay for server transfer cuz yolo Panda need sum luvShockerzz4 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 Mutterz Public Vent a Free Ventrilo Server Mutterz Public Vent is a 400 Slot Ventrilo Server hosted with a 300Mbps download / 100Mbps upload dedicated server for the World of Warcraft community. This is more than sufficient to host this number of users. More channels or user slots will be added if the demand calls for it. At this time we will not offer privet channels. This is public vent however we will ensure there are always enough channels. Admin will be monitoring this vent server 24/7. Hostname: ventrilo.sytes.net Port Number: 3784 Server Status: http://ventrilo.com/status.php?hostname=ventrilo.sytes.net&port=3784 Bring your friends and come join us!Valtene1 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 Meanwhile.. As I was fishing in Pandaria this thing came up behind me. http://i.imgur.com/OWKX7Lr.jpg GG Bizzard.Theepheonix10 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Ruin Gaming starts PvE, fails first 40man Good show on timeless isle, couldn't quite down the 5 man alliance boss.Wrecktanglé130 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Happy Father's Day! To all you dads out there, sit back and enjoy some downtime - I know I will be ;DKagr1 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 WTS lvl 25 Guild 6 Tabs Very Active ! Hi fellas, up for sale lvl 25 Guild and 6 Tabs. 300 members. Guild bank makes 4-5K gold every week. Guild bank stuff and guild bank gold will be include on sale. Price is 40K. If you are interested in leave a message here. Thank you !Patrol3 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Server just crashed ! With all the people at pvp vendors, just made the server go down!Hinnu6 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Razer Naga Giveaway! Hey everyone! We are doing a giveaway to say thank you for all the awesome subscribers! you all are amazing! So we are giving away a Razer Naga! This is an $80 Mouse! So go check out the youtube channel, RagebrosINC and subscribe. Watch this video on how to win! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwrVL79vhk&list=UUoSewqsyg5iA0VLES4SdRLgRagebrosinc4 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Any horde pve guilds or shall I just transfer Was wondering if there are currently any horde progression guilds that are active or if it's still alliance or bust.Peachyzz15 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Hi. The answer is no.Stomination20 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 LF 9/9 Challenge more carry on Darkspear [A] Message me with the price in game #arace1240. Willing to pay in game gold for the runs.Sandore1 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 other mmo Looking for a new mmo game to play that has pvp, any suggestions?Rolinara29 Jun 15, 2014