Darkspear

May 3, 2014 Dear darkspear I kinda wanna come back..... and bring my sexy new rogue :3Brutalmaz24 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Horde vs Alliance. YOU DECIDE! WELCOME TO U.S. DARKSPEAR Home of the potato and World PVP When joining the server you face the decision of Horde or Alliance. Let's take a look at some of the factors you should take in mind when considering your decision. (ALLIANCE) -More Players = Faster BG Ques, Cheaper Auction House. -PVP - Always win AV and IOC. -Tons of guilds to chose from for elite RBG, PVE, or World PVP. -World PVP is more active than ever. Fight with honor alongside your guild mates. (HORDE) -Less Players - Slow BG Ques, Expensive Auction House. -PVP Always lose AV and IOC. Never have control of Timeless Isle -Only a couple guilds to chose from, forced to fight alongside a Lag-Multiboxer. I don't know what changed on Horde but when I was there, at least most of the time, we tried to avoid Prepared. Why is it that suddenly he is not only attending every event but also leading the attack.Flashockk85 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 Reading Material http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html http://lifehacker.com/5943083/how-to-argue-on-the-internet-without-becoming-a-troll Please take this advice to heart until you have been accepted as a member of our community. These rules are not written in stone, but they will prevent you from looking like a fool until you've learned how to converse with veteran forum dwellers on a regular basis. Thanks. Posted from the lock thread.Stomgorawr5 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Reading Material For Forum Newcomers http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html http://lifehacker.com/5943083/how-to-argue-on-the-internet-without-becoming-a-troll Please take this advice to heart until you have been accepted as a member of our community. These rules are not written in stone, but they will prevent you from looking like a fool until you've learned how to converse with veteran forum dwellers on a regular basis. Thanks.Redead38 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 <Booty Bay Twerk Team> Now Recruiting... Darkspear Horde's #1 Rated Arena and RBG Guild is now opening its doors to active new members that have at least two; 1750 achieves. We Arena all day and all night.... and when we get bored, or just tired of it we RBG, currently we are rank #3 overall on server and climbing with an average rating of 2034. We are trying to reach out to, Horde players that have had trouble finding serious Arena and RBG push groups, but arent complete Derps and know how to play their class. Now i'm not going to lie to everyone reading this post; this server is dominated by alliance in both PvE and PvP(Personally don't give many fuqs about WPvP, no matter how many posts on the forums there are). Hopefully we can change this precedent and maybe convert a few of you Alliance PvP'rs reading this. Now i know some of you are thinking to yourselves there's no way this guy is telling the truth.. Let me save you the trouble...... http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Darkspear-US So if your interested just send me or one of my Officers, a whisper in game. If WPvP is your thing then Nocturnal Fate or one of Ruin's guilds are most likely the place for you.. If RBGs and Arena's are more your type of thing. Then come join tha Twerk SquadCîan20 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Raiding has it's benefits. 200ms sucks. 200ms, actually keeping up. wat. http://i.imgur.com/3u8DJTu.jpg And raiding has it's benefits.... http://i.imgur.com/K3hchWZ.jpgContrivex4 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Needs Nerfed is now recruiting Needs Nerfed is recruiting people for PvP and PvE. 1700+ Co RBG group is being formed. Also PvE is just starting back up. Please talk to Exceptio in game for details on PvP. Please talk to Monkydoo in game for details on PvE.Zivanni3 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 New to darkspear New to the server, looking for a decent or good PVP guild that also doesn't mind raiding. Have 2 lvl 90's on Bleeding Hollow, so not completely new to pvp or the game. Just changing servers because it seems something fun. Plan on being here a while, so any input would be nice. Not about hating on each faction, don't care, just looking for fun!Várrick14 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Looking for casual/raiding/non-bot guilds Hello! I'm looking for a new guild, the one I was in took off to another server when I as on a break. I'm not high up in ilevel but I tap at 500, am willing to start raiding(outside of LFR), and am all around a decent guy. Basically, I'm looking for a guild that has more then1 person on, has been around for a bit, has a good community to chat with... annnnd... does raiding and other events. If you or I meet those guidelines, feel free to mail me in-game or pm me here : ).Vydrik0 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Before there was RG.... There was Nocturnal Fate, & alot of people might not know but we owned Darkspear for a short amount of time Wpvp wise. Until it all fell apart......Iceborne63 May 2, 2014
May 1, 2014 @Deathology Nice try! :-)Tehalmighty7 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 I'm ready... Been playing wow on and off for over 6 years and I have finally reached a point where I feel like starting to pvp competitively. Only problem is I have no prior rating and anyone who's good requires that so.... anyone out there on Ally DS that can give me a shot? Thanks for your consideration. If you need to reach me my i.d. is Skilet#1952Hevi5 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Goodjob Three Valor & Dank PVP! http://i.imgur.com/uRNw76Q.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3UYA3Jy.jpg & kudos to the handful of Alliance who tried to down us. It was fun!Theepheonix27 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 LF PVE GUILD A buddy and I just came to darkspear and we are looking for a guild that is still pushing normal and/or starting heroics. I am 540 ilvl resto druid, and he is a 570 ilvl fire mage. We are both exp players. Please add me at michael#1911 to discuss a guild invite.Zentari1 May 1, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Can't log into Toons Is anyone else having trouble logging into their toons? I have tried several times now to log in, but it just stops at 9/10 ths of a loading bar for some reason. Even with other toons. I don't know whats going on with this.Zivanni9 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Working on a new art project. https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10308218_816592758368135_5245844556287923139_n.jpg Almost done with it.Lilberserk1 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Wow topics! Classes! So just to be creative.. If you guys can make one balanced class to add to wow what would it be? I Would try to add a new type of dark caster... a Blood mage.. Preety much blood mages should have a mana and HP pool.. When a blood mage runs out of mana they use there own HP to deal damage.. A blood mage can also control others with blood flow control "A mind control with a DOT" And of course a blood shield that restores HP every few seconds and protects. Here is some blood mage ablity ideas.. CC Blood control - MC with Dot Shock -Forces blood flow in target to stop.. Causing the body to go into a temporary shock stunning for 10 seconds Clot - Slows targets move speed by 50% while doing a DOT on the target by making the targets blood become thicker.. Anyerism - Burst blood vessle in targets brain when target is below 20% heath.. (Same as a execute) Surviablitys skills. Siphon life - Deals 20% HP damage to target restores 20% back to caster. Eater of the dead - When someone dies your aborb there blood for heath Harden blood - Your blood stop then hits rigomotus making you hard as a rock for 15 seconds. Causing 50% Damage reduction.. After this ability runs out you take 50K Damage. DPS Ablitys Stroke - Damaging ablitys Speed heart rate - A dot that deals 15K per second with a 5% chance to give a 1 second stun Heart attack - HIGH Dps ablity.. Chance to stun Blood lash - Shoot your own blood at the target dealing damage.. Dealing 1/4th the damage to your self.. Blood circle - Any target caught in this circle will be stuned and damaged by poisinous blood crawing in there viens.. And alot more.. What would your ideas be?Vulpine6 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Wpvp at its finest... hmWooty7 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Sick of this selfish idiot boxer Game was stuck at loading screen for ages because of idiot Prepared where I was at in Shrine, had to close down game and try again and even then it took ages. The whole area is lagged out.Twistdk19 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 FORUMS EXTENSION IDEA ok so since this is dramaspear i thought of an idea for a forum addon for chrome. ok so imagine this, you have beef with someone and you wanna know if their talkin mess. you program whatever character name you want the addon to look for and it ALERTS you when that character name is said in a forum!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! example: lets say i was throwing shade at archaos. if i were to be talking about him in a forum he didnt know about and he had this extension he would be alerted that i was talking about him and he could easily call me out on throwing shade!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!! (i know this idea is kind of pointless but its 12 am and im reaallly bored, also please ignore my terrible use of english, im just lazy, ignorant i know.)Unsmokable0 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 On a lighter note... It made my night going to Hakktru's stream during all the chaos, watching him try to connect to the server over and over just chilling with his sunglasses on lol - I had a good laugh.Azaiah0 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Unique raiding guild LF twisted personalities I'm the assistant GM of Insatiable. We're a level 25 raiding guild located on the realm of Dark spear. We have a 10m team that runs normal, and we run flexes as well. WE ARE NOT A HARDCORE RAIDING GUILD we are a seriously casual raiding guild. This means that we strive to create a place where everyone can raid, have fun, and do other things together as well, but while we're raiding. That is our main focus. We're 11/14 flex and 2/14 normal. We're not like most guilds. I'll cover the boring information, as well as the interesting information in this post. Boring, but useful information: We raid a 7 PM server time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We aren't a hardcore raiding guild like I stated earlier, but we do aim to progress. We'd really like to start on mythics when the next xpac drops. Our goal is to progress as a team, so our loot system is loot council. Meaning that whoever needs the upgrade the most, gets it. We don't believe in gearing up as individuals, we believe in having equality among our raid teams. We also offer repairs, and food and flasks for raid members as well. We hope to have another 10m going soon, or we'd really like to start a 25m, but in order to do so, we need more healers and tanks, that being said, we are accepting of all classes and ilvls. Awesome, not so boring information: The guild was created by the GM and myself after we had taken a hiatus from WoW. After joining several level 25 guilds, we were fed up with the 600+ members, and the inactivity. We didn't want a guild just for perks, we wanted a place where we could have friends, and a place that we could call home, so we created Insatiable. We're based off the ideals of community. We raid together, and outside of raiding, we play together. So whatever else your into, chances are you'll be able to find someone to go with you. We don't have 600+ members, we have a core group of people who are always on, and always active. We have a mumble voice server that most of us use, and most of the time, it's extremely entertaining (we also have active girls that actually participate on mumble *insert gasp here*). We have frequent guild events outside of raiding as well that are extremely fun. All in all, we're a extremely unique, outgoing and fun guild that you should really give a chance. Feel free to add my btag hennathepug#1147 and I'd be more than happy to give you more information, or check out our website at insatiable-darkspear.enjin.com Cant wait to hear from all of you lovely people! :)Áriël6 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 log in server issue for anyone else? If anyone has experienced this, how long is the usual fix?Darthraidor9 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 @Archaos Maybe rather than having our normal stormwind lagfestbattlethingy wehave a fight somewhere else. Like nagrand. I like nagrandGinzuu15 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Typical Alliance I am trying to help a guildie move on to BC content and there are 3 Alliance 90's ganking low levels at the Dark Portal. I even the playing field with ONE other player, kill them and from then on they stay on their mounts to run away when you attack. Finally they had to call in for reinforcements, about 3 mages (we all know about them Mages, the class does all the work for you).I get one more guildie to join us, so then it was about 7 on 3. We killed a few, but ultimately couldn't handle the higher number. Typical Alliance though, they run away from a fair fight but foam at the mouth when it's easy for them. I guess you could say that's why there are so many Ally Mages as well, two birds with one stone there. I never understood the appeal of ganking low levels. It doesn't give experience or honor, and it's incredibly easy. Why do it? I mean the most logical explanation is that you're terrible at PvP and it makes you feel better. It could also be that you're extremely bored, but wouldn't doing BG's and killing people your own level be more fulfilling? Eh w/e.Macguffinz15 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Causing Anarchy looking for members. Hello everyone, I am the Guild Leader of Causing Anarchy on Darkspear-PVP (Level 24, about to ding 25). We are a small group of friends that are interested in stepping into raiding. We have some members that have done raiding and some that haven't. We are looking for any experienced raiders and new raiders who are looking to start raiding themselves. We are still trying to figure everything out but we are planning to have our raid days on Tuesday and Wednesday. We also enjoy PVP and would like to recruit members interest in Rated Battle Grounds, World PvP and Normal Battlegrounds. Are you just looking for a Guild for perks, social aspect or just questing? We would like you to join as well. All we ask you to be friendly and respectful to our members. If anyone is interested, you can reply here or message me in game. Have a good day.Amenonuhoko0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Consolidated wpvp/guild drama/call out thread 70,000 @newfegguild#1 and @newfegguild#2 threads are unnecessary. Please redirect all of your teenage angsty nerd rage to this thread.Invincible4 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Former Iron Alliance members I can't keep track of all of the Iron Alliance break off guilds. Have you all considered simply making a single guild rather than several fragmented sub guilds? The more unified you are, the quicker you will be back to running RBGS and enjoying yourselves again. A single larger guild, with agreed upon objectives and limitations on the arbitrary abuse of power will be more stable and more enjoyable for everyone. The fact is the reasons that caused so many to form guilds like Rage Kicked and Steel Alliance and the various Furious/Fury army guilds are still present in The Iron Alliance. Making world pvp mandatory, particularly when it is done for arbitrary reasons (someone killed an officer and it made them mad) resulting in members being forced from RBGS/raids other events are always extremely controversial and for good reason. I'm sure you will find more people willing to join. It has been my experience leading guilds that people become very tired of mandatory world pvp events extremely quickly.Archaos29 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 No flying confirmed (at all):D What's everyones opinion on this, now that we can't fly at all wpvp is gonna even be more interesting .. lol. I'm assuming this means no flying in the new content, or all around?Illict43 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Classic Raids Is there any guilds on this server that do classic raids at level? ( MC with 40 level 60s) If so i would like to be apart.Katoxus4 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 hi=) just wanted everyone from darkspear to know i miss you guysApple3 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 [H] MISFITS is LF a Tank Misfits is just under three weeks old and has hit lvl 25 and has their raid team almost complete. We are looking for a competent Guardian, Prot Paladin or Blood DK or Prot Paladin for a core 10 man group. That group may grow when Warlords hits based on the fact that normal and heroic will be in the flex system, but for right now until it is implemented it will be 10m. The group as of right now is focused on gearing up. We tested the group with some flex bosses and got 3 out of the 4 in first wing before a tank had to leave due to RL. Most likely will be starting out small with two raid nights a week. We will progress through Flex and then into normal. Hopefully the group is comfortable enough with each other by WoD to move onto heroic/normal (w/e the hell it actually is). Then we will see where to go from there. Whisper me in game or send an in game mail to Macguffinz (my main hunter)Mäcguffinz3 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 We do what we want when we want I can see you are up instead of down with us at your shrine! WHATS UP WITH THAT?! http://i.imgur.com/qfp4agh.jpgOdashara12 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Guild Worth Looking At <Medical> Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know about Medical! We are currently a PvE guild on SoO flex trying to get a core raid group together. We have a lot of good players, the guild itself is level 11, but its only been active for 3 weeks so I would say we are doing well! We have 96 Members, All Active! The guild leaders are me and Rawlxl/Rawboom. We check our guild requests regularly, help out guildies regularly. We do a lot of mog runs! Also, I pay for a 25M mumble which is ALWAYS open! We are a super welcoming/friendly guild that will make you feel right at home. Raid Info: Sundays/Wednesdays 7pm-10pm Server Time We Need Raiders with ilvls 530+ for the core group! We Need Healers(not holy pally or disc priest) We Need Tanks(no druid) I will be keeping this information updated, feel free to ask me any questions! Do You Need <Medical> Assistance? 420Deevibs0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Instead of making 20+ of the same posts... Just click the link to realize you're https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvj717lf0bkErectangular8 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Trying to sell Sky Crystal 25k obo, want gold upfront then will tag for you, don't care about mount whatsoever.Baltimoreos1 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Standard Guild recruitment Hello! most of you already know me as the enigmatic and friendly forum poster toskosa. Recently ( 4 months ago) I created a guild called Potato Lords, at first it was just a guild meant for me and no one else. I have come to change my mind about this and I am looking for a few good men ( women) to aid me in my goals. Potato Lords is open for recruitment plz message me in game or post in this thread if you would like to help me level this guild and build it into something stupid.Fontss4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Ruin Gaming I forsee, my flag of ownership being used soon. Its been a boring day, haven't heard much from Ruin Gaming, (other then prepared). What I did hear is he is scared of IA's 15 man boxer. Lets Remind the Horde (again) who owns the server. System: *Intel I7 4770K, *ASUS Maximus VI, *16G Ram @1866 9-9-9-24 1T *Dual 780 Ti's.Solrazr32 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 WTB lvl 25 Guild Waiting for Offers Hi, I am looking to have lvl 25 guild. Does not matter how many tabs or members have. My battle tag is Kabbalah#1317 THANK YOU !Ixir0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Buddies with the King Today we hung out with SW and the King. We play catch, basketball, and had a barbeque. To bad the Iron Alliance couldn't join us. You guys missed out.Lilberserk37 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 I'm not the hero that Darkspear deserves. But I might be the one that it needs right now. . . . . I've been interwebbing with a haswell tablet for the last few months and it's too small/underpowered to play WoW. I am thinking about buying one of the new sli 755 y510p's. Someone give me a push. Tell papa bear you need him.Invincible84 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Alright guys! Hey guys. So i know there is alot of flame wars and tension beetween the 2 factions of course.. But honestly i wish to thank both factions of the ally and horde for the following.. Great pvp, Moral of both sides, And bring the spirt of wow pvp back.. Take care guys Oh ya you guys was right ESO Was a bomb.Vulpine8 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 first day alliance bgs going well http://imgur.com/34NTldvCowmastr6 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Just out of pure curiosity. Why does Ruin Gaming discredit Prepared and why does he allow them to do so? Conspiracy? :oLamire5 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 I'm drinking Copious amounts of Wine tonight. Going to kill Varian probably, for the 30 odd time on Darkspear. Where will the Iron Alliance be? Hiding away probably, and say they have Screenshots of killing people that "will be uploaded soon". Lets see if they can once and for all stop Ruin Gaming tonight. Unlikely, but it's fun to make fun. Also will be killing kids at Ally shrine while watching the Sharks/Kings Game. See you there.Ahrim65 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 PVP happened. Alliance attempted to down our Undercity queen earlier today. Nice work guys, we were entertained for however long you lasted. Did Friend Zone down Garrosh again in SoO? Must have, you got us there, our guild will be sure to protect him the next time Friend Zone downs Garrosh in SoO. On to queing into arenas with my epic legendary cloak and friends, pretending I actually care about my ratings because if I do not care I am a bad person. -Much struggle, more entertainmentBérserk9 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 I am Name Changing. Any Ideas? Neurosurgery sounds so bland. Was thinking of; Alliancebane Onevoneskill Ruinnumbaone Shadowisbad and Karl Any thoughts? Edit: I Already have these names reserved, so don't you pesky hobbitses try anything. UPDATE: Have new name Confirmed. Thank you. Now deciding on a new alt to play. Gadget (Gnome) or Gobsagat (Goblin)Neurosurgery116 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Thinking About Coming Back to WoW I keep hearing all this drama between Ruin Gaming and The Iron Alliance this pvp seems interesting.Vulpæs10 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Dear Darkspear A huge thank you to all of the Alliance who came out to fight us tonight. We had a tremendous amount of fun. We hope to see you all out again soon!Archaos11 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Why is there no respect in pvp on Darkspear? First time on the forums and 80% of the post are Horde talking to an empty room about how bad Iron Alliance is.Juv68 Apr 28, 2014