Darkspear

Apr 9, 2014 Horde side HWL Grind Hey Darkspear, I shall be organizing and running a committed RBG Rating push group Wednesdays-Fridays starting at 12 Noon -5 EST (aka 10am st). Try-outs are to be this Wednesday, currently accepting all positions. Looking for a solid group of people who can solution find and synergize with one another. Must be willing to commit to a 3 hour minimum time slot on those three days every week. Achievements and/or references a plus. Reply in game if interested. Good luck, have fun!Ironkilt2 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 I am the best wow player evur Oh yeah. Rocking that 1k 2v2 rating. Who wants to duel me! Inb4 Music h8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hl4WLjiwWA&feature=youtu.beGinzuu7 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 Tank lf guild hi :DBastionus0 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 For the Horde. I just ran across this... Not bad. http://youtu.be/JXbV0PAC5Yo LMFAO.. http://youtu.be/LpwzWzVwLL8 This is Well done... http://youtu.be/Nrh42hk8-z8Atmore8 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 <3 Gotta love the name changePhil15 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 I miss Darkspear and the days of Sacred ;-;Frankocean14 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 What's YOUR PvP song? In an effort to move away from all this guild/server drama, let's talk about our PvP songs! Name a song that describes your PvP experience (good/bad) Mine is Frank Sinatra - My Way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU I like to listen to it in BG's as a hunter targets me and tears stream down my face...Chezzco14 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Ruin gaming Slapped, 1 (the iron ally) raid group vs two raidgroups and a multiboxer (ruin gaming) All I have to say -The Iron AllianceSheepmiser71 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 I bring you another Epic vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftbFNcL0XE&feature=youtu.beBrutalmaz0 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Looking for a PVP horde guild Im a new 90 affliction warlock looking for a guild that can get me into arenas and RBGs. Message me in game Raahmsees.Loylente4 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Late night RBG team? I'm a holy priest looking to get into a regular rbg team (: My highest rating is 1700ish so more like a lower rated group working up towards a higher rating would be exactly what I'm looking for. I can only commit myself to late night, around 10PM server time & later. If you have a group or guild looking for a healer let me know (: Collette#1428Bunnies5 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 -Warrior/Druid looking for (A) Guild. Hello my name is Daniel and here are my characters that are currently in search of a guild. Grïz(Arms/Protection) lvl90 with 531ilvl -- (You can make the ï with Alt + numlock 139=ï) Jahs(Feral/Restro) lvl90 with 512ilvl I am looking for a guild to rbg with and possible pve content in the future of WoD as a main/offtank on my warrior. And for my druid I am looking for a pve guild to heal and possibly heals for a rbg but I am not confident in my druid skills since i recently got that character up. Been playing the game since the mara patch in vanilla, like 1.3 or w/e and fell in love with warriors ever since that era. Was always more so of the world pvp guy but arenas were cool since they removed alot of the "rng" of world pvp scenarios and put them to a some what even ground. Please contact me in game for more information and please do look me up on the armory for specific details about my gear/gems/reforge/ ect. Thank you for your time. P.S. English isnt my first language but i can speak it fairly wellGrïz0 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Ruin Gaming, The "300" of Warcraft? Back from a 2 and 1/2 week hiatus because finals are hard. But just checking the stats for darkspear from a reliable AH census database, and the unoffical statistics of Darkspear are 80.8% Alliance and 19.2% Horde, with Ruin Gaming and it's affiliate guilds owning a little over 7% of that margin. Yet, When I came on tonight for the Ruin Gaming Meeting and the events, I felt that Alliance were nothing but easy-to-kill pawns which were basically just free honor points. And now there's some kind of "Iron Alliance"?? Which is small and not worthy of recognition? no idea, but every disappointed. As a sincere hope to help the Alliance towards a fun and entertaining time, don't just roll over and let RG do everything they want like KJ did, it kills a Server, just look at KJ, a Server with nothing else to offer since RG left, most of the best guilds besides Requiem left the server for something better. With such a raw resistance in Numbers, stats, and percentages alone, Ruin Gaming has beaten the odds and dominated like none other. Fight back, but when you fight back as a "Iron Alliance" you'll just fail horribly, like so bad, that you'll probably switch servers because of the domination. It hasn't worked for any server before, so try something different. :) Your's truly, NeuroNeurosurgery47 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Darkspear filipinos/asians Whats up guys looking for more filipinos/asians to play with lol add my bt chunkdirty#1134 or cordve.1421@yahoo.com or reply in the forum look forward to playing with you guys :)Filipinososa0 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 WTB 2 Letter Name Post what you have and price!Cutes3 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Looking for a PvP Guild Alliance As per the title i'm looking for a mature PvP Guild who enjoys some PvP and socializing: World PvP, Raids, RBG, Arena, etc. I'm hoping to find one that also likes to moniterize their game play, and don't mind helping one another in the process. I recently did a premade bg group with a random member of Dara and it was a joyful experience being that It was my first experience while transitioning to the real World of Warcraft. Since this is a new toon, I would like to note that I am, for the most part, a skilled player with the mentality and capability of reaching 2k+ on all characters I main as of MoP. (Ret & MM) Currently in the honor grinding process. It's been mentioned by a skilled Enh shamy I did 2's with that, even though I am very much under geared, I am skilled and capable of surviving the gear difference versus other comps. TL;DR: If you can refer me to any good Alliance guild I would be happy. Thank you.Sarkyy8 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Important Super Video ... Comparing war criminals and mass murder to this vid is utterly infantile. Don't do this again. Fave part of the vid is at .17 seconds. In one afternoon enough new members/RG alts joined to tip the guild count to almost 600. Whatever floats their boat but at least they can have enough dignity to stop pretending it's not true.Lacroix28 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 WTB bloodtusk shoulder pads Found them, thanksCiona0 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 CureThePotatospear [DS Off-Topic Forum] #10 ... These threads are created by Kenji / Deaven. Only in the time of my absence can someone create another Offtopic other than me to continue the flow. In doing so, they must also wait for the previous thread to be capped fully Previous Thread: ... Sorry, was running Ulduar and didn't notice it capped! Double digits! :DKenjì499 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 A message from Lord Bandit Hello ladies and gents. I was reading the forums a couple days ago and I saw Three --- (Y'all know who) write something along the lines of "We should battle sometime, my deathknight has around 1.2 million health in blood pres" It instantly clicked to me that there is a certain deathknight that follows Prepared around all the time. I noticed that Three is very supportive and defensive of Prepared and attacks the Alliance boxers. So, I then began to notice Norilina, Twoboys, Threegirls were all FEMALE blood elfs... So, then I decided to a bit of a search and only to find that http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Darkspear/Dkyjelly 6-7 of Dkyjellys toons are all FEMALE blood elfs. Now, I know it could be a "coincidence" but let's be honest here... My last point which really made me believe is when a fair while back Three wrote to me on the forums "I saw you in Tol'Barad today bandit" and I only really entered 1 TB a day when I played actively and then it dawned on me http://i.imgur.com/2hC1fRs.jpg?1 I fought with him/her after the game ended and the entire forum community assumed that Three was horrible and didn't want to post on his/her main because they would be embarrassed getting owned on footage. And DKY--- was just horrible which really signed my conclusion. Anyways, believe it or not, if you do you will now know that the shadow poster is just a baddie fan of the boxer. Signed investigator Bandit.Lamire27 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Darkspear Diablo 3 Community I was a little surprised to find there wasn't one of these around yet so I went ahead and made one. To join, hit shift + O at the level select screen, click the "Find" button at the bottom of the window, and search for "Darkspear US." Then just select it in the search window and hit the "Join Community" button. More info: Unlike clans, its possible to join multiple communities so... No excuses, join up. You cannot escape us. I have no problem with anyone associated with Darkspear joining. This is a server community, not a Redead community. That's purdy much it.Redead4 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 What is World PvP? World PvP is pretty huge on our server and a lot of people seems to misunderstand what World PvP actually is. The way i see it, might be different from yours, lets not start drama on here. World PvP isnt about killing any King/Queen or any NPC in-game. Its about regrouping a mass amount of people at one location and trying to manage that many people. Having a structure and willing to learn how to play as a TEAM and not as a solo player. Crying over a loss will not bring you victory. You INDIVIDUALLY have to work so the TEAM can benefit. Learn from mistakes and move forward, don't look back and stop moving. In the end, my point is, the most IMPORTANT thing in World PvP is, Learning. What you will learn doing World PvP will benefit you in life. - PhilFuryphils47 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 How's Darkspear? Planning To Make This Guy Alliance For PvP & Was Wondering How Is Darkspear? Are Trolls Rampant? Is Trade Chat Decent & Not A Cesspit? When I Actually Gear This Guy & Could I Find 2 People To Push 3's With, Relatively Easily?Khàlid1 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Pvp, featuring some of yesterday's wpvp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCOTOOq12s&feature=youtu.be Was late and tired so didn't do transitions properly, also synced the first 2-3 video parts kinda nicely but the last ones fell out of sync and I ran out of video I wanted to use with it. I felt kinda rushed putting this together but I just wanted to make a video again. Edit: We didn't wipe at the end, they just all killed me. Rather funny how Illicit and Calahae were unflagged and decided to jump me when I had no health after Thruxy's group came in and fought us.Omniqt9 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 MM Hunter LF RBG Team I'm tired of !@#$ty YOLO RBGs destroying my rating with this new MMR system. I'm 1700 exp with RBGs and have gotten 1685 this season in 3s. Add my battletag chucknorris#1600Chocknarris0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 7 v.s Alliance Vendors. Three Valor & Booty Bay Twerk Team put it's healers & DPS together. It was fun , thanks for the battle Alliance! Cleared vendors then got killed after about 30+ showed up. /Applauds. ONCE AGAIN SHOWING RUIN GAMING YOU DO NOT NEED 30+ TO CLEAR THE ALLIANCE! <3 http://i.imgur.com/3FfoFkq.jpg ---- http://i.imgur.com/cE1QRJw.jpg ^^ [ After the 30+ showed up & killed us ] Great WPVP experience , thanks Alliance! :DTheepheonix65 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Friend Zone owns Orgrimmar http://i.imgur.com/OX8S8zE.jpg One shot as well. 2ez. Horde didn't even put up a fight. Can't do anything without your multiboxing scum, nerds. Ruin Gaming? More like Ruined your city then had to liberate it for you peasants.Contrivex19 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 What it boils down to Alliance: RG is full of the biggest retards and unskilled mongoloids the game has ever seen. A chimp on !@# would be more productive and skilled! The following Tuesday...great, Varian died again on Tuesday night when the freight train rolled through SW, why can't we do the same thing to them in Org, god RG sucks, they all need to get off our realm! Horde: RG is full of the biggest retards and unskilled mongoloids the game has ever seen. A chimp on $%^ would be more productive and skilled.... The following day, <Randomhorde> whispers you 'can I get a guild invite? TL:DR - as bad as people say RG is, the guild still gets at least 20 whispers per day for invites.Hanzò6 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Paralyzed streamer needs halp. Once upon a time, there was a streamer named ZilianOP. He claimed he was paralyzed, and because of this used a wheel chair. He was able to get over $20,000 in donations from viewers, solely because of this. Luckily the money was making a difference. Behold, as today we are able to witness a miracle thanks to money, just like Magic Johnson's AIDS being cured. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5gixJ2X8MMythirdleg3 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Faded Photograph WTS &lt;li>Faded Photograph&lt;/li> Alliance, in-game mail me to negotiate price.Lawlswiggy2 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Why Why so much hatred towards RG members, or the guild on a whole. Why so much hatred towards alliance or horde on a personal level. Why take this crap so serious that it warrants posting threads every single day. Why play a game that causes so much angst and stress. Why do people go out of their way to do something that stresses other people out. Why remain here. TL:DR Why play the game if it causes grief.Hanzò15 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WTB [Technique: Glyph of Skeleton] - 50,000g I am looking for someone who has the item [Technique: Glyph of Skeleton]. If you have the item, send me an ingame-mail or add me (Bilis#2736). I am willing to pay up to 50,000 gold :) update: I finally got it! Thanks to everyone who tried to farm it for me :)Bilis5 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 <Noob Hunters> (25), Is Recruiting For Flex Noob Hunters is currently recruiting all active players, but we have a specific interest in casual raiders. We are a tight-knit bunch of players, based on US-Darkspear. We are very active in PvE, running daily heroics, LFR's, and weekly Flex Raids. Raids are currently Tues/Weds 7pm-11pm server time. 515+ Ilvl is required to raid, although any players are welcome to join, and we can assist you in the gearing process. We have an active mumble, stocked guild bank for raids (w/ repairs), and a friendly bunch of players. Twisted personalities preferred. _________________________________________________________________________________ You can respond here with any questions, or PM me in game (Coldcrow). You can also contact our GM Madanan, or Dorothyofoz.Coldcrow2 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 @Redead http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Unstobubble/simple You look like a shrimp. I lol'd. TyvmSkitzoh3 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Faded Photograph WTS Faded Photograph Alliance, in-game mail me to negotiate price.Lawlswiggy0 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Fury what? Grats alliance on something, not sure what, too busy playing 200v200v200 with zero lag firing trebuchets, ballistas and catapults into a base while trying to dodge flaming pots of oil being dumped on my head. And what is with this Deathology guy spamming the forum posts, further, what is the /signed trend that is spreading like a pack of herpes.Hanzò26 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WoD alpha notes Discuss friends.Toskosaqt13 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Ruin Gaming Vs Iron Alliance Good Failure in Stormwind Guys real good showing how powerful your iron alliance is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTv28fmzw-oVulpæs35 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Ruin gaming... Deathology -GM of Federation- My purpose of coming to Darkspear from KJ was cause I loved owning you guys and screenshot the battles. Though we lost quite often, we had our few wins. I reformed this guild 3 weeks ago and it has grown way more than I expected and it continues to grow as a better fighting force. Members in this guild are very awesome people and they share my goal of killing each and everyone of your toons. Sure the Defense raid to had was a bust, but this also is our -First- defense raid of SW. We literally just got teamspeak a few hours before grouping. Now that we have teamspeak, we will be more organized for the Iron Alliance as a whole. Since RG brought the big guns and Prepared to demolish us, all that has done is just make us that much stronger. We have the nads to stand up to you guys and the publicity you gave us just gave that push we needed to get more dedicated and organized. We realize that the main wigs of your Ruin are playing ESO, we also realize we can pull you away from it cause without the main officers and GM on the realm, Ruin are like lost puppies waiting for their masters to lead them. Saying this I just hope you get to play ESO w/o too much interference ;) cause we plan to big the F@%€ out of you guys. For the Iron Alliance! /signed Federation / The Fury ArmyDeathology105 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Ruin gaming losing Grip on Darkspear? As the Iron Alliance grows, can ruin gaming keep up? Looking grim for ruin.Deathology62 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Am I Allowed... To join Alliance? ;]Theepheonix13 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Shoutout to Ryangosling Miss my Bigdeezy.Allieboyswag0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Status of WPvP/PvE for Horde I have a simple question: What should I expect wanting to play Horde on this server, and also wanting to WPvP and BG PvP all day and all night long? (With some occasional PvE for gear purposes)Lsq4 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Ruin Gaming Gave Me Potatoaids so I /gquit. Help me.Powerhouse14 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 The Fury Army #AwesomeDeathology2 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Federation #AwesomeDeathology0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Iron Alliance owned by Multiboxer from Tich Earlier the Iron Alliance attacked the Undercity! Unfortunately we were attacked by the Multiboxer named Hotshot on realm Tich. We got pwned and full cred goes to him. Congrats hotshot! Can't wait to meet you in battle again!Deathology21 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Noobiest thing you ever did? In order to take a break from all the hate on these forums, i've tried to come up with something to get away from that. So, whats the noobiest thing you've ever done? I'll go first! Ok so, when i had started wow (my friends brought me to this game) i did a dungen with them not sure the lvl or anything but assuming 20+ because pickpocket was involved. My group was talking about how unfair it is how rogues can pickpocket and me being stupid decided to always log out in the most deserted places, backs of mines, and even die then just log out, all so those rogues wouldnt pickpocket me and steal my stuff! lol.Rykò1 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Songs to game to Hey guys, feel free to post any songs/playlists that you listen to while you play. Just doing this out of boredom since DS is down. I'll start it off Gangsta's Paradise - CoolioSkitzoh119 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Tonight @ 12:00AM ST As an officer in Ruin Gaming, I declare at 12:00AM ST. Our city's are all yours. Servers "Prime Time" is over. We understand that the only time you are able to take over a city easily is when it's after hours at 2:00AM st etc.. Proven a few moments ago in Undercity. So tonight at 12:00AM ST go hard get your achievements, because it seems its the only time you can ;)Hakktru44 Apr 2, 2014