Darkspear

Jan 27, 2014 Tol Barad To echo Archaos' post about Wintergrasp. Tol barad ALSO is a fun and engaging ground to do pvp in large groups. Just did one with nearly a full 40 v 40. Alliance actually won that one beating Horde at the infamous WV turtle. to that we say GG. more engagements and more pvp should happen. Everyone had fun. and it can happen every couple of hours :3 so everyone come. Let them all say Darkspear HAS world pvp... and that BOTH sides fight. :DÂmbròsià5 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 Prepared is #30 in the world Thought I'd look up who on the server has the most HKs and I came across something very interesting. It shows his DK at #30 in the world while one of his Shaman alts is sitting at #9, right below Mr. Fartzwrgoben. Give it up for Prepared http://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_killsRuinous35 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 Wintergrasp A 60 player Wintergrasp battle just happened. We have been advertising the Battleground because it is the largest in World of Warcraft. Three raid groups versus three raid groups is possible for a total of 120 versus 120 players. With Siege Engines and defensive artillery Wintergrasp is far more dynamic and fun than Tol Barad. I will be doing everything I can to promote these larger scale fights. Due to the 1 to 1 queue system numbers are ALWAYS even which means the fights are always fair. I know there are many PvP focused players on Darkspear who would like to have some more significant battles. There was a 75 v 75 Tol Barad earlier which is a good indication of activity on Darkspear (80 v 80 is full). We can continue to push for more significant fights on Darkspear. Ultimately these larger scale pvp zones are good practice for Warlords of Draenor. If you are interested in setting a time for fights Ruin Gaming's objective is simply to have the largest battle possible. I would rather lose a 120 v 120 and have the battle then win a 5 v 5 dead Wintergrasp. There are many major streamers on this server who could convince their followers to join up for some entertaining fights. I want to make these battles a permanent fixture on Darkspear.Archaos34 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 In b4 RG forum post http://imgur.com/FaJspbKMythirdleg2 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Hand Enchant The Hand enchant of the Elder was given for free today! /kudosSolrazr62 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 1v1 Vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLeOLpe9_jw Tossed in an extra clip because I felt bad about a rematch getting interrupted by Lagmire and Jer.Redead30 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Don't like World PvP? If you don't like World PvP... then why are you on a PvP Server? You can Battle-Ground, Arena, and Duel on PvE servers. Honestly... Darkspear Alliance outnumbers Horde approximately 8 to 1. EIGHT to ONE!!! I heard about the awesome World PvP on this server and was thinking about transferring here on my main and getting back into WoW. But only bad players would play Alliance on this server... Who wants to outnumber the enemy 8 to 1?! Only terribads. And now the Alliance is mad that the Horde have grouped up and organized?! They call Ruin Gaming an organized Zerg when their entire faction is a Zerg. Every week the Horde (RG) take over your MAIN CITY during PRIME TIME on Conquest Reset days (Tuesday) for crying out loud!! How embarrassing! How demoralizing! I seriously hope the Alliance on this server gets their act together (Fury Army?!).... Because come next expansion (Warlords of Draenor) you will attain Best In Slot PvP gear from the World PvP Zone (Ashran). And PvP Gear will be better than PvE Gear even in World PvP. You can say you don't care... But in reality you will be crying to your mommies. I don't really play this game too much anymore (not until the next expansion, anyway!). I just read the drama on the forums and watch the fun at http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkpopulous and http://www.twitch.tv/ruintv/profile . If you don't like World PvP... Go ahead and transfer to a PvE Server. You can enjoy your Bluebie names, PvE content, and Duels on a PvE Server.Vindaven46 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Selling SoO Normal clear @ Spoils+ Raid starts Sunday night 8pm server time. This includes gear and a Garrosh kill. Highest offer takes the spot we collect gold at the start of the raid. Asking 40k (or best offer)! You get: Gear, Title, mount and a chance at a 561 heirloom. Contact me in-game or RealID (Enders#1814) Let me know who you are when you send the request!Enders3 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 554 lock LF raiding guild 14/14 reg and 5/14 h exp on a diff toon. Looking for a guild to raid with. I'm available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sent me an in game mail or add my Btag if you would like to talk. Grant#1986Abynormal11 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Random BG faction win% Here is a link to chart with data on each faction's win percentagefor each random battleground on US servers. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3707-Battleground-Win-Ratios-Upcoming-SoO-Changes-Feedback-Blue-Tweets-DLC-424 Does this data fall in line with your experience on Darkspear for random bg's? If not, what would you say is different?Peekabooh8 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Blood Red Skies 14/14 LF Healer BloodRedSkies is recruiting a Healer to fill our 10m we are 14/14 looking to start Heroics. Raid times Wed/Thur/Sun. 8pm server time. Prefer Resto druid/Hpally Item lvl 555+ Pls replay to post if interested or add me in game.Twistedlôck0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Darkspear is kill apology for poor english when were you when darkspear die? i was sat home eating mushrooms when swifty ring 'darkspear is kill' 'no' and you????????? Had to be done.Kalaric10 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Hunter Lf raiding guild 11pm or later As the title says can only raid after 11pm server time. I am 14/14norm 549ilvl will have Legendary back this week.Headshôt0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Vendor world pvp! Thanks to all who came out. Was pretty epic owning vendors for 25 minutes! Then RG cameGinzuu4 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 stuck on connecting. Well then ................... How is your day ?Yacoubz19 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Connection Problems The servers are up but the LOG in is downKhalifå3 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 So that Crash AHHHHHHH CRASHED!!!!!!Galiaruc5 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Current sad state of affairs The current state fo forum affairs is deplorable, I don't know who it is or what party is involved with it but the mass reporting of peoples posts needs to stop. You may think you are "winning" some sort of online epeen fight by mass reporting posts and getting them banned but all you are doing is ruining people ability to post whats on there mind on these forums. I don't want to see a forum where only 1 group is allowed to post because of there underhanded methods of mass reporting people for boogus reasons. I am not going to blame rg for this because I want to give them that benefit of a doubt that they would not resort to mass reporting people on the forums so they can achieve "victory" on the forums. So come one guys stop this nonsense it is against forum policies to report people for no reason like this to begin with. everyone needs to relax so we can get back to what the forums are all about...bragging about silly in game happenings not mass reporting anything that goes against your opinion. -toskosa 3 year darkspeear forum goer and very disappointed with the current display on these forums.Kalaric45 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Did Fearmyburst touch the servers? /topicGnomepunter3 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Another Attack on Blizzard servers Really again another attack on Darkspear Everyone should wait 5 minutes to log back on when you can get back onto WoW.Thäränîcus1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 How Is Everyone Doing Today? Hi guys. I am still here!!!!Gloranisea6 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Thank You for Your Potatoes So let's be clear first... A group of three multipotatoes with various Alliance solopotatoes equaling about 60 grandpotato (that's the grand total) in total attack the opposing faction's potato farm. This done in a nation that is roughly 4 potatoes to 1 cabbage against the opposing faction's attacked farm. The war lasted 11 unrelenting years. The battle was recorded, photographs taken and fliers posted with vigorous boasting and bragging throughout. The attacking force believes that they are the supreme potato overlords This news article is in response, as always, about the war efforts of this great potato nation I live in. Please don't mis-understand, this is not a bragging article. This is simply to make aware of the world potato activities in this nation and to express gratitude to those that fought against the Horde potato farm which believe I am the potato lord. If the opposition firmly believe that lasting 11 years in a nation roughly 4 potatoes to 1 cabbage in the attackers favor is "spot-on!", they then must think that someone battling hours upon hours a day must be the potato lord. So for this acknowledgement to the opposition, I express gratitude and thanks for your consideration of my potato lord status to you. By the way if not clear, the Alliance potato fields are attacked almost daily during the war. Battling around the entirety of the fields, destroying everything in the path, mounting my horse (which smells like raisins) and leaving after the objectives are accomplished. So thank you to the recognition of my potato lord status among the mortals of potatospear. Creamsauce The potato lord of Potatospear.Idontlift10 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 3 Alliance Multiboxers and Bandit 1v1 owned Looks like the tides are changing. Instead of Ruin Gaming using boxers, Alliance will. Maybe after a little bit you can start working on your own again. Keep it up though, much fun has been had. such wow. http://imgur.com/vWXiploFlashockk51 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Banwave Anyone we know get caught using PQR, interrupt hacks or the Orb Bot? I didn't even know about the orb bot....... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11366696657?page=3#49Stuegots20 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Selling mount. Please leave a comment or /w me with a reasonable offer. http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655Feárìtself0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 @ Kenji Was browsing through RG's photos and look at this http://i.imgur.com/xmB4Eo3.jpg Read the chat. I guess you magically phased over to Darkspear then magically turned Alliance ay? Haha, may god bless his soul. P.S congrats on that 1518 rating mage!Bãndit18 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 3v3 Arena Tournament: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11422692188Avaricex1 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 What is the ratio of Alliance to Horde here? http://wow.realmpop.com/us-darkspear.html Im trying to find a HIGH population server. I want to play alliance for expansion because I LOVE the building style of alliance and I want to have an alliance garrison for expansion... although i feel that out of all the class look updates the trolls will look the nicest dwarf has always been a favorite of mine...and with the new alliance building garrisons its a win win for me. Is this server a HIGH pop alliance? What ratio alliance to horde? How often are there ques to log in? How long are the que waits/lines?Unmak55 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 A moment with toskosa I would like to formerly apologize to ruingaming they are actually humans with only good intentions for ds and I hope that in time we can put our differences aside and become friends and go on potato digging trips together in perfect harmony. -toskosa gm of potato lords.Kalaric38 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 ALIENS ON THE MOON! Drop everything der be aliens on da moon watching us as we sleep.Kalaric21 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 On the topic of guilds named <(Name)'s Army>. Why is this a thing? Also looking for decent PvP guild since mine jumped off Darkspear.Jereyne7 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Price suggestion on lvl 19 Horde guild? Wanting advice for how much I should sell my horde guild for. It has 5 bank tabs. I don't have the motivation to try to get members. It used to be a pretty good guild, we had a lot of active loyal members but after mop the majority quit as did I. I'm also wanting to transfer so just would like some gold out of it. If anyone knows what its worth please let me know. Also if anyone is interested in buying hit me up with an offer, and no stupid offers please I know roughly what the minimum it'd be worth is considering the tabs alone are worth a few thousand. The guild is the one I'm currently in on this toon.Kraysta9 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 i have been traumatized http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnBFz0O7o04 sometimes you just gotta jump off a cliff and ransack an orphanageRedead17 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Ashran How can a man die better: than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods. We have been waiting for a true world pvp zone for many years. No player caps, objective based and rewarding players with relevant gear and item incentives. Ruin Gaming welcomes the addition of a large world pvp focused zone in Warlords of Draenor. This new persistent open world pvp sandbox is billed as a larger and more dynamic classic Alterac Valley war zone. Blizzard has indicated that there will cross realm systems in place to ensure faction "balance". For those interested, I will provide updates and information on Ashran as it becomes available. Ashran http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=785i71cvc-0 For players looking to engage in PvP combat on an epic scale, Warlords of Draenor introduces a new world PvP zone off of the north east coast of Tanaan Jungle. This new experience involves a raging battle that has no distinct beginning or end—instead, it offers constantly evolving objectives for participants to take part in. There will be items to gather, creatures to summon, and tons of action on multiple levels. While you can enter the fray sooner than level 100, you may find yourself biting off more than you can chew—enter at your own risk! When first joining the battle, you’ll be presented with objectives based on the current status of the battle. The closer you get to your opponent’s base, the more difficult your tasks will become. Objectives will change at a moment’s notice based on events within the zone, and you may quickly find yourself switching from offense to rebuilding your fortress and gathering the materials needed to do so. There will also be faction-based vehicles—and some Iron Horde war machines—at your team’s disposal. To provide a truly epic world PvP experience, the number of players and the amount of faction members allowed in the zone won’t be capped. Don’t worry, though—with cross-realm technology, the pool of potential allies (and enemies) is wider than ever.Archaos14 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Infamy, Skill Incarnate and the Unflagged. http://i.imgur.com/5kyCj1O.jpg One PvP flag from glory.Helladin8 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 I love Horde DS random BGs Random bg's are probably the best thing about horde DS. one example: http://imgur.com/nhhTOxUPeekabooh13 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 2's Wins for gold! Updated 1/23 Pst Maverick. 100g per win. NO Ruin Gaming members.Helladin7 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Horde Multiboxers Wreck Alliance Shrine Daily Everyday the Alliance Shrine is wrecked by Horde Multiboxers and leave without a scratch Alliance have failed to achieve such success.Thäränîcus25 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 BOUNTY ON MY HEAD So... you wanna kill my toon..... Please.. bring it on... I invite you to TRY AND KILL ME... I am almost never unflagged, i don't fly high above my cities. Wait a tic....I am often AFK, as an Officer of HR i have a lot of work to do... hehehe.. might catch me AFK.Atmore13 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Peekabooh the orc? Considering making the switch to orc for that sweet dps racial. Only thing to consider is if my goblin-ness has become too much of a Peekabooh feature. Thoughts? Cares? Help me out in this identity crisis, folks.Peekabooh17 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Game Time Giveaway www.twitch.tv/RuinTV Doing a giveaway @ 2200 followers! Will be giving away GAME TIME, Once I hit 2200 Followers I will roll the dice !Hakktru8 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 I Have Returned From my 1 month Hiatus. Did I miss anything good? Besides the Ruin Gaming Domination. Obviously already know that. Edit: Name Change inc.Neurosurgery56 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 horde only legendary Hey guys so i am camping poseidus right now and found a horde only legendary so reply quickly so you guys can come kill it :DNarundald1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Alliance who post about Ruin Gaming Here please this one is on me. /handout more attention for you. Does that make you feel better?Flashockk17 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [A] Korgath 10man Recruiting 2 players, a solid Mage or Boomy with a 550+ ilvl or 13/14xp, Raid times are tue-thur 10pm-1am Server / 8pm-11pm PST. Flex Sunday. Raid Leader is 4/14hm. Our core players are 14/14 to 8/14hm. Please contact me in game. Please contact me in game.Ludix0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Price on 19 Guild on Horde Darkspear? Wanting advice for how much I should sell a DS horde guild for. It has 5 bank tabs. I don't have the motivation to try to get members. It used to be a pretty good guild, we had a lot of active loyal members but after mop the majority quit as did I. I'm also wanting to transfer so just would like some gold out of it. If anyone knows what its worth please let me know. Also if anyone is interested in buying hit me up with an offer, and no stupid offers please I know roughly what the minimum it'd be worth is. The name is "horde needs me".Kraysta2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Come to Korgath! RECRUITING FOR PROGRESSION SPOTS, SIGNUP TODAY! efeX 11/14 H 25 Man SoO Ranked in top 5 on Korgath-PVP Server: Korgath-PVP (One of the top US servers for Alliance progression) Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun/(Mon Optional) 8:30-11:30 CST 9-12 Hrs/Wk Progression: 11/14H 25Man SoO , ToT 13/13H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/efeX Battle-tag: wilmfred#1901 add me if you are interested or submit an app at: http://efex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=341850 efeX at its core is full of friends from early vanilla WoW days. We might not have always played together but we have kept in touch over the years. Many of us have been in top tier US guilds and ranked in combatlog parses in multiple expansions. We recently have come together to try and be competitive again without raiding as much time as we did. In ToT we tried raiding with a 10 man, but for 5.4 we formed 25 man raid team. About us: We like to consider ourselves casual, but we play like we are hardcore. We raid at least 9 Hours a week, sometimes only 2-3 days. Enough to get content done without overexerting our personal lives. This is just a game and we treat it as such, if you can't take a joke this is not the place for you. We are serious about progression, but not so much to hurt our personal lives. We'd like to down content in a reasonable time. For 5.4 we will try to do 3-4 days a week 9-12 Hrs. Most of our players rank regularly on world of logs. We have had multiple top 10 dps parses with most of our dps and they are in the top 5% of players on raidbots/epeenbot. Our tanks and heals rank often as well. We will try to keep a 28-30 person roster for 5.4 25 Man. Currently we have need of the classes listed below. If you are serious about raiding 5.4 you should come talk to us! Classes we are Looking for: 560 ilvl+ have your cloak. Looking for any solid DPS that have logs to back you up. What we expect from you: Show up on time and watch the fights beforehand. There are countless videos out there to know everything about a fight before you attempt it. Be properly gemmed for your spec. Have your legendary quest done or be close. We provide all flasks/pots and guild repairs for raids. We will bring noodle carts but you are encouraged to use your own 300 stat food. More: Our server is great. We have tons of pugs and raids going on all hours of the day for flex or normal raids. It is an excellent place for alts and for RBGs/Arena. Server has multiple world boss groups everyday. The Horde to Ally Ratio is 0.5:1. So it is an alliance dominated server by population, but recently some alliance guilds went horde. If you have any questions add my realid, wilmfred#1901Willyho8 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Ruin Gaming members owned (screenshots) So they have a bounty... Well unfortunately they can't just fly into the alliance shrine and gank like I can. The first one, is me nearly soloing Archaos (hes prot) in HIS shrine with guards. The other three are failed attempts at killing me in mine in groups of 4 and 5 with a healer. Now /flex come on. Try harder please. >>>>> http://imgur.com/a/Z95sT <<<<<< Want to Join <The Tardis>? We are currently recruiting for Siege of Org. We also are forming PVP against Guilds like Ruin Gaming, to keep them in check.Solrazr74 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Not Quite Right> All around PvP -Introduction- Now you may be asking yourself, why should I join Not Quite Right? Well it's pretty simple, we are a group of adults ranging from college age to middle aged who are very social, tight knit, never say die attitude and we have gotten to know each other very well over the last few months. We treat each other with respect, understand we all have lives away from WoW and take a genuine interest in each others day away from WoW. -PvP- We're not a super elitist guild who requires you to have moved the sun just to be considered a spot in guild. But what we do require is for you to have a basic understanding of your class and an overall good attitude. We are accepting all pvpers who are level 90 and willing to group with other members. RBG Cap Group We will being running cap groups whenever we can to ensure our guild members are getting their weekly caps. -Arena- We are recruiting players interested in arena combat whether you prefer 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5's. You must have a basic understanding how to play and are willing to get better. We hold our arena players in high regard and we're looking forward to strengthening our pvp community. -WPVP- Even though we're on Darkspear and most of the population is Alliance, there are still some Horde who come out to fight. We are recruiting members who are interested in small scale wpvp, we are NOT looking to pick up a reputation as a zerg guild so we will be keeping our groups small but skilled. Keep in mind we are not really a wpvp guild however if a fight is brought to us we will not back down, our guild members are priority number one and any force camping a guild member will be met with the appropriate response. -PvE- To join as a casual PVE player you will need to have an ilvl of 525, be active in guild, be knowledgeable about your class. My main is a 7/14 Heroic Mode Monk I know all the boss's and Im willing to help you learn em as well for flex or normal, I will not be running raids unless enough people are interested. -Levelers- I will also be accepting people leveling new toons on this server, the more the merrier -General Requirements- -Have a good attitude and respect guild members -Download the addons your PvE or PvP lead designate as required (ie BG Targets, DBM, ect.) -Download Ventrilo, Skype and RaidCall -We're not here to hold your hand so be willing to take the initiative and start groups. -Guild members streams- Brutalshotz.. http://www.twitch.tv/brutalmazBrutalshotz63 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Killing Aurannah? Really? So I understand Ruin Gaming is killing a soloing alliance DK now. Hmm... So shall I make short work out of Archaos? Again? Just like I did at Thunderbluff? Shall I solo him at HIS shrine again?. So I heard there was a huge raid just to camp another player soloing? Typical Ruin Gaming behavior. Want it stopped? Join The Tardis. We are currently recruiting for PVE and PVP focused players. We are working on a network of alliance guilds to bring down Ruin Gaming to give them a matchable foe.. as a bonus.Solrazr27 Jan 22, 2014