Darkspear

Jan 23, 2014 I love Horde DS random BGs Random bg's are probably the best thing about horde DS. one example: http://imgur.com/nhhTOxUPeekabooh13 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 2's Wins for gold! Updated 1/23 Pst Maverick. 100g per win. NO Ruin Gaming members.Helladin7 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Horde Multiboxers Wreck Alliance Shrine Daily Everyday the Alliance Shrine is wrecked by Horde Multiboxers and leave without a scratch Alliance have failed to achieve such success.Thäränîcus25 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 BOUNTY ON MY HEAD So... you wanna kill my toon..... Please.. bring it on... I invite you to TRY AND KILL ME... I am almost never unflagged, i don't fly high above my cities. Wait a tic....I am often AFK, as an Officer of HR i have a lot of work to do... hehehe.. might catch me AFK.Atmore13 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Peekabooh the orc? Considering making the switch to orc for that sweet dps racial. Only thing to consider is if my goblin-ness has become too much of a Peekabooh feature. Thoughts? Cares? Help me out in this identity crisis, folks.Peekabooh17 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Game Time Giveaway www.twitch.tv/RuinTV Doing a giveaway @ 2200 followers! Will be giving away GAME TIME, Once I hit 2200 Followers I will roll the dice !Hakktru8 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 I Have Returned From my 1 month Hiatus. Did I miss anything good? Besides the Ruin Gaming Domination. Obviously already know that. Edit: Name Change inc.Neurosurgery56 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 horde only legendary Hey guys so i am camping poseidus right now and found a horde only legendary so reply quickly so you guys can come kill it :DNarundald1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Alliance who post about Ruin Gaming Here please this one is on me. /handout more attention for you. Does that make you feel better?Flashockk17 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [A] Korgath 10man Recruiting 2 players, a solid Mage or Boomy with a 550+ ilvl or 13/14xp, Raid times are tue-thur 10pm-1am Server / 8pm-11pm PST. Flex Sunday. Raid Leader is 4/14hm. Our core players are 14/14 to 8/14hm. Please contact me in game. Please contact me in game.Ludix0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Price on 19 Guild on Horde Darkspear? Wanting advice for how much I should sell a DS horde guild for. It has 5 bank tabs. I don't have the motivation to try to get members. It used to be a pretty good guild, we had a lot of active loyal members but after mop the majority quit as did I. I'm also wanting to transfer so just would like some gold out of it. If anyone knows what its worth please let me know. Also if anyone is interested in buying hit me up with an offer, and no stupid offers please I know roughly what the minimum it'd be worth is. The name is "horde needs me".Kraysta2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Come to Korgath! RECRUITING FOR PROGRESSION SPOTS, SIGNUP TODAY! efeX 11/14 H 25 Man SoO Ranked in top 5 on Korgath-PVP Server: Korgath-PVP (One of the top US servers for Alliance progression) Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun/(Mon Optional) 8:30-11:30 CST 9-12 Hrs/Wk Progression: 11/14H 25Man SoO , ToT 13/13H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/efeX Battle-tag: wilmfred#1901 add me if you are interested or submit an app at: http://efex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=341850 efeX at its core is full of friends from early vanilla WoW days. We might not have always played together but we have kept in touch over the years. Many of us have been in top tier US guilds and ranked in combatlog parses in multiple expansions. We recently have come together to try and be competitive again without raiding as much time as we did. In ToT we tried raiding with a 10 man, but for 5.4 we formed 25 man raid team. About us: We like to consider ourselves casual, but we play like we are hardcore. We raid at least 9 Hours a week, sometimes only 2-3 days. Enough to get content done without overexerting our personal lives. This is just a game and we treat it as such, if you can't take a joke this is not the place for you. We are serious about progression, but not so much to hurt our personal lives. We'd like to down content in a reasonable time. For 5.4 we will try to do 3-4 days a week 9-12 Hrs. Most of our players rank regularly on world of logs. We have had multiple top 10 dps parses with most of our dps and they are in the top 5% of players on raidbots/epeenbot. Our tanks and heals rank often as well. We will try to keep a 28-30 person roster for 5.4 25 Man. Currently we have need of the classes listed below. If you are serious about raiding 5.4 you should come talk to us! Classes we are Looking for: 560 ilvl+ have your cloak. Looking for any solid DPS that have logs to back you up. What we expect from you: Show up on time and watch the fights beforehand. There are countless videos out there to know everything about a fight before you attempt it. Be properly gemmed for your spec. Have your legendary quest done or be close. We provide all flasks/pots and guild repairs for raids. We will bring noodle carts but you are encouraged to use your own 300 stat food. More: Our server is great. We have tons of pugs and raids going on all hours of the day for flex or normal raids. It is an excellent place for alts and for RBGs/Arena. Server has multiple world boss groups everyday. The Horde to Ally Ratio is 0.5:1. So it is an alliance dominated server by population, but recently some alliance guilds went horde. If you have any questions add my realid, wilmfred#1901Willyho8 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Ruin Gaming members owned (screenshots) So they have a bounty... Well unfortunately they can't just fly into the alliance shrine and gank like I can. The first one, is me nearly soloing Archaos (hes prot) in HIS shrine with guards. The other three are failed attempts at killing me in mine in groups of 4 and 5 with a healer. Now /flex come on. Try harder please. >>>>> http://imgur.com/a/Z95sT <<<<<< Want to Join <The Tardis>? We are currently recruiting for Siege of Org. We also are forming PVP against Guilds like Ruin Gaming, to keep them in check.Solrazr74 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Not Quite Right> All around PvP -Introduction- Now you may be asking yourself, why should I join Not Quite Right? Well it's pretty simple, we are a group of adults ranging from college age to middle aged who are very social, tight knit, never say die attitude and we have gotten to know each other very well over the last few months. We treat each other with respect, understand we all have lives away from WoW and take a genuine interest in each others day away from WoW. -PvP- We're not a super elitist guild who requires you to have moved the sun just to be considered a spot in guild. But what we do require is for you to have a basic understanding of your class and an overall good attitude. We are accepting all pvpers who are level 90 and willing to group with other members. RBG Cap Group We will being running cap groups whenever we can to ensure our guild members are getting their weekly caps. -Arena- We are recruiting players interested in arena combat whether you prefer 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5's. You must have a basic understanding how to play and are willing to get better. We hold our arena players in high regard and we're looking forward to strengthening our pvp community. -WPVP- Even though we're on Darkspear and most of the population is Alliance, there are still some Horde who come out to fight. We are recruiting members who are interested in small scale wpvp, we are NOT looking to pick up a reputation as a zerg guild so we will be keeping our groups small but skilled. Keep in mind we are not really a wpvp guild however if a fight is brought to us we will not back down, our guild members are priority number one and any force camping a guild member will be met with the appropriate response. -PvE- To join as a casual PVE player you will need to have an ilvl of 525, be active in guild, be knowledgeable about your class. My main is a 7/14 Heroic Mode Monk I know all the boss's and Im willing to help you learn em as well for flex or normal, I will not be running raids unless enough people are interested. -Levelers- I will also be accepting people leveling new toons on this server, the more the merrier -General Requirements- -Have a good attitude and respect guild members -Download the addons your PvE or PvP lead designate as required (ie BG Targets, DBM, ect.) -Download Ventrilo, Skype and RaidCall -We're not here to hold your hand so be willing to take the initiative and start groups. -Guild members streams- Brutalshotz.. http://www.twitch.tv/brutalmazBrutalshotz63 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Killing Aurannah? Really? So I understand Ruin Gaming is killing a soloing alliance DK now. Hmm... So shall I make short work out of Archaos? Again? Just like I did at Thunderbluff? Shall I solo him at HIS shrine again?. So I heard there was a huge raid just to camp another player soloing? Typical Ruin Gaming behavior. Want it stopped? Join The Tardis. We are currently recruiting for PVE and PVP focused players. We are working on a network of alliance guilds to bring down Ruin Gaming to give them a matchable foe.. as a bonus.Solrazr27 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 @ Zobrixus Where is the screenshot bro? You have ignored me 3 times in game now... :)Bãndit32 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Who sent an alt to Korgath? Leave a comment here if you did. I have a tank and a healer there.Enders70 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Raidead vs RG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52A5xBt3iwo forum pvpRedead51 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 ~ 1v1 Owned ~ http://i.imgur.com/wu5NuAu.jpg 'nough said. Taco showed up too http://i.imgur.com/6DX8i5s.jpg Anyone else in RG wanna trash talk and then challenge me? I can do it all day.Kénji30 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 The Midnight Guard(25) Newer guild in darkspear, trying to grow, up to 350 now. Looking for active, social, dedicated players for a core officer group. Be willing to start groups and give advice to others. Please have knowledge of game and class. We have vent and free repairs. Others welcome as well. Looking to start a rbg team and would like to try some raiding. Interest in small scale wpvp a plus! If interested post here or contact Niiso, Dejrek, or Diimented in game. Thank you for your time.Niiso1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 @ruin gaming I love you guys, seriously ive been lurking on the server for a few days now and you guys are master trolls feeding of the QQs of allies. thank you for keeping me entertained theses few past days!Slyara99 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Ruin Gaming failed at SW raid. I see they got owned by alliance :) Good work guys.Solrazr11 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 wPvP Guide #1: Combating Vendor Zergs (3v20) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpY8vUp9WzQ Not gunna say which Horde guild made that raid, but I will say that one of the participating players had an unhealthy obsession with pudding.Redead33 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Why the RG complaints need to stop. So I will first up admit, I have posted my fair share of hate comments towards Ruin Gaming... but, after getting this toon to 90 I have never been so disgusted at the hypocrisy... running around timeless as a horde not once did I get 1v1'd it was always multiple people (3+) at times it was 10....<br/>So really, stop the complaining, you zerg so does RG. Get over it.Voltzyy10 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Year Of The Boxer. I hereby dub 2014 as "Year of the Boxer!" Both sides have them, now it's fair to say they are an annoyance to EVERYONE! YAY! GOGO LAG!Twoboys36 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 LC JC w/ Sunwell cut...200g tip!! Ring of Flowing life...leave your info here. My mats plus 200g tip.Beefstaff1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 i try to log in and it kicks me offline. what the heck wow raiding and now i can get in. can someone expolain to me why most of the servers are offline and i can log into DarkspearSharkdeath1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 for the horde for the hordeMaltazzar0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 <Massacre> PvP We are a fairly new guild, looking to finalize our core RBG team before the next season starts. We run RBGs 3 nights a week (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday) at 9:30 server time. We also run arenas through the week as well as other events (World pvp/Raids) during the week. We are looking for healers and ranged dps specifically for our team, but we're also forming a second team (running weekends) so all are welcome.Maulash0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 question for ruin gaming Curious if yall are currently recruiting, the guild seems to be really hated by alliance and i think i would like to be apart of that, plus need a better pvp guild.Doughty10 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 I suck. but gladiator is free now. wtb. penii. period. :::))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) no yesZoxi6 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Archaos of Ruin Gaming Killed. That was just a sample of more to come to rid the server of your guild. ;) We have enjoyed seeing you die Archaos near Thunderbluff. No amount of multiboxing can save you. That was just a sample of what we have coming for you. I feel so sorry for you bro you have a lot of people after you.Solrazr57 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Just transfered to server.... From Hydraxis......God I hadn't realized what a backwater server it had become. I was living out in the country but didn't realize it. Anyhow, looking for a guild that raids in the afternoon/evenings during the week. I usually pay resto druid.Chocobandit14 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Super Incredible Warrior Tricks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KygRfkYQTYI More interesting than watching ret I hope.Redead22 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Where can we Fight with out Lag and Boxers? I have been looking over all the possible places were we could form up a fight, one with little lag and with little interference from others. Out side of a Private 80v80, or 120v120, Tol Barad and Wintergrasp. It is its own server and is built to be massive on massive player. The good thing is, During an BG, a Boxer would have very difficult time getting in one of these... The best thing would be is to stick around and fight after the BG is over. The out side of Tol Barab where the spiders are, this would be a great Zone to have massive World PVP. (boxer could join this if he zoned into it.) This is Just an open idea, and I would like serious consideration from anyone who might have a better place in mind to PVP. I am open to ideas. (Not ment for troll)Atmore76 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Your Surrender has been accepted K thanks, hasta luego!Îeradicate16 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Top the video before you. As the title suggests. Make a short wPvP video and post it, it's that simple. I just got capped on conquest after being back for a few days, figured I'd test out this lootz on some folk over at that there Stormwind city! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRz45urKf0Bosspaw69 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Buying 90's What is the general consensus on paying for level 90's? This is going to be implemented with the pre order of WoD.Stuegots24 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Atmore. I love you so much. Will you carry my babies?Gloranisea12 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Lols you tried to kill Slyvanas But then we came in last second with 40 players and spammed AOE CC When she was at 9% and we made her resetBigbãdpally4 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 @Random Darkspear Premade Get liberated. http://imgur.com/hIj6fBZHelladin11 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Selling guild!! Selling a lvl 25 guild, has all heirlooms. Most unlocks, only missing a couple that were close to achieving. Have about 380 members. Decent activity. Looking for about 30k. Has 4 bank tabs full of stuff. Anyone interested?Zelkrum1 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Dont transfer to Korgath We have STDs. Dont make a wrong move.Phoenixmarie20 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Selling SoO Normal clear The raid is on Nazgrim so you will be paying for the last seven bosses. Raid is Sunday night at 8st. Taking the highest offers. Any normal gear that the raid does not need will go to the buyer. Here is another chance to get some gear and your Garrosh mount and title! Find me online Enders or Cargopocket. Send me an in-game mail or add me on Real ID Enders#1814Enders7 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Raidead 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTRMgD-Lzd0 forum pvpRedead50 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 <A> WTS LVL 16 GUILD! 3k gold My buddies and I have decided to xfer our chars. this was originally a bank guild only has 3 tabs. Im willing to either trade gold, or items worth gold. PST Willydlolol ---Alliance side----ingame for more infoWillydlolol1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 WTS Amani Dragonhawk Got a Amani Dragonhawk for sale. Looking for around 65k obo. Lemistio#1110Lemistio1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Join our guild yo Who wouldn't want to be in a guild with Dawns and I? Join <sup fresh our turn babe> and help lvl this guild plsLamire18 Jan 17, 2014