Darkspear

Jan 12, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Selling a Spectral Tiger on Darkspear - Alliance. I am not willing to transfer realms or recieve gold on a different realm sorry :/ If you are interested add Ahqua#1655Goodvibes0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Dara Mactíre Dara Mactíre is the best guild ever <3 Free cupcakes and cookies for everyone!Creamsauce23 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Say Something Nice About The Poster Above You Stole this from the Emerald Dream forums... because the Darkspear forums need some love. :)Giovannì128 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Lets clear somethings up No one cares. Keep your trash on server, thanks. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11204690805?page=1Vexlander14 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 WTS: Tuskarr Kite Looking to sell my Tuskarr Kite, just for gold. Looking for 70k gar#1810Bastile3 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 <The Fury Army> Epic world pvp! Are you tired of getting killed by horde and having the alliance mindlessy QQING in trade about it? Then you would love this guild! We are an all around fun guild that does arena,BGS to gear and finally(most importantly) WORLD PVP! We lead the outnumbered and outgunned Aliance forces against the lumbering horde juggernaut of world pvp war that is Ruin Gaming. We are lead by Furiousphil who streams our events on twitch (Twitch.tv/FuriousPhil3) And posts them on youtube! Where you can watch our previous events(TheFuriousPhil) His btag is Furiousphil#1408 If you want to join contact any guild member and ask to join!Ginzuu13 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Cooking with Atmore *Not a troll thread* Chicken Cacciatore (good with peas and buttered pasta) · Butter · Chicken legs & thighs (Skinless) · Thyme · 2 cups of Cello Bianco Wine or a soft white wine · Garlic Salt · Salt & Pepper · Place butter in frying pan on a high fire. · Add salt, pepper, garlic salt, and thyme to one side of chicken. · Then place chicken in pan and add seasonings to the other side of the chicken. Use more thyme then anything else. · Once chicken is brown on both sides then add the wine. · Cover and let it cook with the fire on a low to medium heat turning the chicken once. Let it simmer until most of the wine has been dissolved and the chicken is done cooking. Peas · Cook 2 slices of bacon a little in pan. · Then add half a stalk of green onions. Cook a little. · Then add butter and 9 oz of baby peas. · Add garlic salt, salt, pepper, basil and wait and see if it needs a little water so it won’t burn the bottom of the pan. · Then cover it and let it cook until the peas are tender.Atmore67 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 The difference between alliance and horde horde is full of baddies who spend hours camping vendors/sw and shrine while the alliance really dgaf. We just chill in stormwind minding our business while the horde spends countless hours forming EPIC SW RAID GROUPS!!! If we really wanted to since we outnumber you like 10:1 we could form up a little group and hold off org or your shrine for weeks, but we really dgaf and would rather chill and do something more productive with our time.Enjoythefear25 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Looking for a Guild I recently came back to World of Warcraft after taking a 9 month break and I think I'm getting bored with my 3-man guild. I would like to find a guild on Darkspear Horde, that has organized PvP and a fun community. Guilds I'm not considering are: Bacon PvP Ruin Gaming And a few others.. If anyone is in a guild, or knows of one that is great; I'd appreciate some information. Thank you.Innamorta19 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Glory to the Sin'dorei! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsg4PVUoGHg Bask in my glory!Twogirls2 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 [A] Immortalis 14/14 25man (Korgath) Hey Darkspear, with the free character migrations to Korgath in a week, there's an opportunity to join our ranks! We're a newly formed team that is expanding into 25 man after full clearing normal in 10 man, being lead by a former officer of <Death and Taxes> and a handful of our core originating from numerous other top 100 guilds once upon a time. Raid times include 7-10 Tues/Wed/Sun CST. All applicants will have a minimum of 545 ilvl, at least 14/14 experience in flex and fully gemmed/enchanted gear. New recruits are required to maintain a 100% attendance rate during their trial period. We're not looking to carry any individuals, so if you're not pulling your weight, we'll find someone who will. Current needs: 3 x Ranged DPS 1 x Healer All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our needs! We're a bunch of laid back and fun guys, but nothing will hold us back from progression. That being said, we aim to build a strong core roster to step into Mythic mode in WoD and kill some internet orcs and regain our former glory! If this sounds right for you contact me in game @ Doowee#1845Asamsin0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 @Fearmyburst "And shepherds we shall be. For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And Teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti." http://i.imgur.com/ywcxJwY.pngStevejobléss28 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 free character migration Next week Darkspear to Korgath http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11222852337Udeadkid0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Free transfers to Korgath available next week http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11222852337 Srsly plz leave so we can not have a login queue anymore.Totalchai0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Login Queue Does anyone else think that it's absolutely garbage that there is a login queue for a subscription based game? If they're charging a monthly fee, they ought to invest some of that money in to hardware that can support the server demands or the the very least open up the free character mitigation. It's like a slap in the face. Blizzard, "Pay up. Now wait your turn." I demand that Blizzard fix this issue. EDIT: Here is a copy of my support ticket on the matter, edited to remove profanity. ME:... BLIZZARD:... ME: ... I then added a point by point response to their initial response: ...Sodamnfrosty26 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Jelly Nerds. Nuff said.Angrynerdss4 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Death to the multiboxer http://i.imgur.com/K3PyM13.jpg for the alliance! heheheVashte14 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 <Lords Of Potatoes> New Horde Guild (1) Recruiting for leveling. Need as many people as possible to level the guild quickly. We are a leveling guild mainly focused on leveling alliance alts that want to roll horde toons. Leave a message here with your horde toons if interested or message me in game. Thank you.Twoboys5 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Que times are discouraging. I simply do not like having to wait for 45 mins just to level my toons. When has Darkspear become so popular? Has it always been this way or is this something new you are experiencing?Uncledirty17 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 I accidently kicked half of Bacon I dun messed up badly. I kicked half of bacon by accident. http://i.imgur.com/fhBAIgx.jpgAngrynerdss41 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Ruin gaming at vendors Maybe 10 alliance just wiped a group of about 60+ ruin gaming members... there such a zerg guild.. lmao @ hakktruIllict14 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Any lvl 20-24 brackets doing premades? Let me know please.Fraublücher0 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Observations of RG from a Casual Guildy First, some background on myself... I fought Ruin Gaming (aka Ruinous) under different Horde banners on KJ. I hated them as much as some of you on these forums. They were always attacking our cities, or thwarting our offensives; killing everything in their wake and letting us know about it. I even convinced myself like some forum posters that I didn't respect them (1v1 me dammit!). It wasn't until I faction changed and joined them--grudgingly--that I realized that the RG [player base] just wants to SMASH STUFF! Just like everybody else. Abstract notions of RESPECT and FAIRNESS are not their objective. The guild leadership has broader aspirations for the organization, but I'll let them speak to that. Anyhow, for any of you curious about the guild, here are some of my impressions: Positives 1.) Ruin Gaming FIGHTS 2.) Ruin Gaming is ORGANIZED I know... Simple right? There aren't many people in my experience who are both motivated and capable of forming [extremely LARGE groups] for WPVP. Archaos and his officers are certainly up to the task--it's their superpower. As a result, you spend less time waiting around while groups form, and more time decorating the landscape with enemy corpses. Negatives 1.) PHASING: The scale of WPVP events, especially those in enemy cities, inevitability lead to this (c'mon blizz fix this already!). 2.) small cog in a LARGE MACHINE: RG is a HUGE guild. You may feel like just a number at times. Ultimately, its up to you what kind of presence you want to have within the guild. 3.) HATRED: When you sport the Ruin Gaming tag, you are KoS--Kill on Sight! Think Hatfield vs. McCoys, Bloods vs. Crips--you will be attacked. I've been attacked by toons half my level (on my main) which was amusing--and pretty frigg'n awesome at the same time (maximum respect REQUIEM SCUM!!!). One last observation about respect... I would submit that changing your gaming posture from passive to defensive when a [phalanx] of RG approach is a form of respect. Remember leveling in Hellfire Penninsula and having your speakers shriek and your screen shake as FelReaver (Big ole Robot Elite) approached? I don't know about you... but I looked around, determined its position/bearing, and got the hell out of its way.Ramßow5 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Say Something Mean About The Poster Above You Go go.Kénji93 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Ouch man my pride To the darkspear premade I just went up against you guys hurt my feelings plz apologize http://imgur.com/aTAWCOE I didnt que with anyone but got tossed into these crazy almost all darkspear bg lol was a lot of fun. But next time you wreck me plz no strange gestures just hugs and love for the ptoato.Kalaric6 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 The king is dead. Ruin gaming. So MANY HORDE. The lag Anyway it was fun but we had like 20 people. We fought for honor but I wish more alliance CARED about world pvp.Ginzuu38 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Potato ............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ...................................,Ginzuu12 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Shadow poster swag. Bet you can't guess who I am. COGSHANKS IS CHEATINGHordesuk7 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 [A] <Burnout> recruiting for Flex and Normals [A] <Burnout> is recruiting for Flex and 10m Normals. ... About <Burnout>: <Burnout> is a progression oriented guild on the US-Darkspear server. Formed in Nov of 2013, our founders were united under the belief that that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. The members of <Burnout> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. ... Attendance is expected to be 90% or better for all raids. Loot is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received. Our Expectations: Our raid core has traditionally been very small and we expect several non-negotiable traits in our aspirants. We're looking for dedicated raiders with extensive raid experience. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. Every aspirant should be extremely knowledgeable about the class and spec they has chosen. Consumable, gems, enchants, and even professions should be selected to maximize raid performance. Basically time or cost should NOT be a determining factor in raid preparation or performance. In addition to dedication, all aspirants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. Everyone is expected to give 110% effort all the time. That being said, however, it’s also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here. ...Lemistio16 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 27 Alliance Vs Zerg (VIDEO) A little bit of background. Ruin Gaming had a magical total of 53 at Hellfire. At the start of the video I put 26 but I miscounted as one frame finally became green in combat as they just arrived, so don't worry :) Shout out to those who came out. McConnell #1 Ret - Darkspear U.S Lagmire The Poopinator Hillpaw The Chicken man Creamsauce #Rank 1 lock Luft The pretty boy World Pvps Finest Illict Leorina Shisou my lovely This video is terrible and lag a fest. I recommend clicking exit. I put no effort into the videos because i'm clearly not a youtuber ^.^ ... ... The Gods. We conquered your shrine.Bãndit75 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTS Geosynchronous World Spinner [Rexxar] WTS Geosynchronous World Spinner 40k obo Your gold on Darkspear Horde. My mount on Rexxar. It's account-bound so it should be a simple trade.Botund2 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 Cut the Head off the Snake Shake's ONE-Shot Macro in motion.... I wished I had this recording, but let's put it like this, you cut the head off the snake and the body just squirms: http://i.imgur.com/DIwNksM.jpg Where's your proof you can get 11 guys take the head off this snake with 40 toons in the DMF Deathmatch. Game over, I win, you said you can NEVER be killed, proof is above. :)Shakedk20 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 RUIN GAMING = Zerg Guild Ruin Gaming is a Zerg guild, much like Alliance faction on this server is a ZERG Faction. Every time a Horde toon goes to the Islands, he /she/It.? gets ZERGED by the alliance. Then Ruin Gaming comes out with more then a hand full, you cry ZERG. Double standard IMO Horde at lvl 90 Make up 18.3% of total population, 9,542. lvl 90s Alliance at lvl 90 Make up 81.7% of the total population, 42,713. at lvl 90 http://wow.realmpop.com/us-darkspear.html http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/darkspear/Ruin%20Gaming/ Ruin Gaming is 10-11% of total Horde on Darkspear. All alliance guilds below; Bajheeras Army, Darkforce Alliance, Do You Even Gnome, HAM, Rebørn, Unit, Jùdiciùm, Paradigm Mentality, The Italian Mafia, Raiders of Azeroth, The above guilds show a population of 900 - 1000 + members total ZERG GUILDSIhasoneudder18 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Get OWNED Ruin Gaming You guys were so annoying horde side that I changed to the Alliance just to kill you guys. And btw nice trying to camp Wardens Vigil! Thanks for stacking so I could aoe you all down. Those were some epic Bladestorms! Btw you should probably try PvP gear sometimes its great.Overpowerdqt16 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Anyone know Contestant? Hes a really mad warrior who made fun of me for not being 2k yet he doesnt have the acheivement and is all mad at me cause I aoed some mobs down while a undergeared monk killed him :/ kinda sad really he must be 12 or something cause all he could say was "your bad" and "#%!@!!!"... Last I checked I'm pretty straightMaz2 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 maiden of babel Pls refraim from being a pig and slandering a person who was killed aka murdered then called names by the murder it doesn't justify the killing. Any ways brian cox lead a archeology team to her home town which was in the 900bc as she was a phonican princess there they found clay writings that date to 900bc that translate to MAIDEN OF BABEL.. there is other writings that say W#$%^ of babel but when they translated it back words its not there and if u translate it back to there original texts it retranslates as MAIDEN OF BABEL and the dating of those original txts are 1200 years after she was already dead. the research is done so pls pls be nice.Jezeßel4 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 lol at the horde camping pvp vendors you guys just come up and kill all the afkers while the rest of us laugh at you for spending hours thinking about how big your epeen is and killing people at vendors. get a life and then as soon as the multiboxer dips you all get wiped. ggEnjoythefear25 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 @themultipotato I enjoy saying multipotato. So maybe something good has come out of prepared... Nope Just more Fail potatoGinzuu0 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 No trolling for 1 Week.... I told someone I will not troll anyone for an entire week... this time Next week ill come back with so much to talk about...Enjoy your time off. lolAtmore15 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Nocturnal Fate You all suck! haha joke! xD you know i love you guys, thank you for all the good fights! you guys rock! Hope you can get more people to wpvp with you, i know its hard sometimes but keep going guys! You always do an awesome job!Hectelion73 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Enders and His wonderful songs. What do you guys think Enders is? Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass, or Baritone.Shisou1 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 WTB or LFG for SPM: Gold Simply looking to buy a carry on SPM: Gold, or find a group willing to do it.... Possibly the other 9/9l. Message me in-game! Have invis pots, exp, etc. Thanks!Sylentsavior0 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 RG...again Dear RG, I understand you have some good members, quite a few that are enjoyable to PvP with and have a joke around, but if you are going to claim your "skills" why is it that every time I run into you guys attacking Stormwind I see prepared? Do not get me wrong, I love multiboxers, I do so myself, but he has 60 toons all the time, he doesnt need another 40 people helping him, so this makes me wonder, maybe YOU need him for WPvP... you have 1000+ members... surely you can manage without him..Shammydat27 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Mage Looking For Challenge Mode Gold Group Looking for a regular group to do all the challenge mode golds with. It's the #1 thing I want to do before the next expansion. I don't have much experience trying the challenge modes out but I've watched all the videos on it from wowhead and I'm eager to learn. Also have vent / skype / whatever. Please contact me in game!Delandel4 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Darkspear locked ? Why the heck is darkspear locked ?Gswag3 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Silvermoon city Raid! You missed the event? you can watch it here!: http://youtu.be/hymO6GXqZZk Thanks to everyone who participated! If YOU want to be part of these events, join <The Fury Army>!Furiousphils50 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Ruin Gaming Holiday Ceasefire Expires. To whom it may concern, The Ruin Gaming Holiday ceasefire in Alliance cities formally expired at midnight. Normal city raiding operations will continue. At Ruin Gaming we are sensitive to the fact that there has been an enormous outpouring of questions and comments regarding our organization. We strive to provide the most professional and comprehensive feedback to these concerns, questions and comments. As a friendly service to the Darkspear community: OFFICIAL RUIN COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT IS NOW OPEN FOR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Ruin Gaming takes your concerns very seriously. Please submit your complaint form to donotreply@ruinnation.com for a prompt review by the Ruin Gaming staff. Thank you! Although many players may disagree with our methods, Ruin Gaming promotes good sportsmanship in World of Warcraft and champions ethical game play. To this end we would like to reassure the Darkspear community that Ruin Gaming officially denies any direct communication with Horde "multiboxer" players. After all, considering the extreme level of anxiety, angst, fear and general discontent that the Horde multiboxing community has created among Alliance players Ruin Gaming would never deliberately attempt to adversely effect your gaming experience. Ruin Gaming is dedicated to improving your gaming experience. Please, continue to write as many forum posts as possible discussing ways in which you feel Ruin Gaming can help you, the random Alliance pvp flagged player, to enjoy your time here on Darkspear. FAQ When Ruin Gaming comes for your city, what should you do? We understand that large scale pvp can be a serious strain on antiquated computers. Ruin Gaming promotes pvp for the sake of enjoyment and entertainment. We strongly encourage those players whose game experience may be adversely effected by our city raids to consider the following courses of action to improve play performance: Consider the PVE ruleset server! On these servers you can not be killed by PvP flagged players unless you choose to. If you find yourself engaged in writing posts regarding PvP activity on a PVP ruleset server this may be a good choice for you. RBGS and Arenas are available on PvE servers! Attached to Darkspear? PvE server exodus not a possibility? There are several under populated and virtually lag free cities. Consider making the Exodar your new home! The Horde can't attack you in Dalaran. For this reason Swifty and other prominent streamers now use this classic Wrath of the Lich King location as their home. And finally if moving to a PvE server or a sanctuary zone isn't working out due to the fact that you eventually have to leave you may want to consider an alternative Blizzard Game! Diablo currently offers no PvP at all! Thank you for your time. Hopefully you will find this FAQ constructive during the coming weeks!Archaos55 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Does anyone know? I killed Ordos and forgot to pick up seals before I went, could I kill him again and get that extra roll?Lamire12 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Ruin Gaming I am the Sqeeeyuuull.... ASDF Face Oh... Were you expecting something different reader...?Squirrel18 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Shadowposters... UNITE.Kénji14 Jan 8, 2014