Darkspear

Dec 25, 2013 Potatospear [DS Off-Topic Forum] #01 ... These threads are created by Kenji / Deaven. Only in the time of my absence can someone create another Offtopic other than me to continue the flow. In doing so, they must also wait for the previous thread to be capped fully Next Thread: ... So I guess I can start it off... Learning Photoshop and such in Web Page Design within school...getting a bit better: http://i.imgur.com/4eIH9Dr.jpg Could use a bit more work but eh, it's a start. Made in roughly 40 mins. Edit: Oh and I'm taking Recommendations for a new name for the thread.Kénji500 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Hierarchy On the Darkspear Forums I've only been here about a week. I've read through every single comment and post Made in the past couple months. This forum on Darkspear is mostly a hierarchy group of people making fun of anyone that doesn't fit into their little circle of friends. I don't think this is the right place for me to ask about the game or make positive discussion with people. If I don't adhere to one particular group of alliance player's agenda in teasing the people they don't like I will most definitely become their victim of verbal abuse. I don't value that kind of discussion. It's extremely lopsided. From what I've read there is a certain guild that seems to be constantly made a mockery of. Even when they make legitimate posts in an attempt to discus world of Warcraft. It's really sad that the concept of the forums that Blizzard hoped to achieve doesn't apply to this realm. This is supposed to be a constructive positive place to discuss World Of Warcraft. Unfortunately the presence of certain individuals that use these forums as a means to belittle each other creates a hostile environment for new players and for veteran players that just want to talk about the game. Farewell, this place is unhealthy and I pity some of you. You know who you are.Norilina55 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Ruin gaming Hordesuk11 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Ruin Gaming, I like them? Only one here I guess.Xab27 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB Cloudkeeper Legplates 2.5k Cloudkeeper Legplates Is what I need and I am willing to pay 2.5k for it. Good day.Gravehopper0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Looking for a good PvP Guild to build rating This isn't a troll and I'm not looking to pay any gold to be carried. However, I personally would like to experience the "high" rated rbgs if given a chance. I am both full grievous in Boomkin gear and have the separate gear full grievous for Resto Druid. I have yet to find a guild/team that runs at their said MMR. I personally dislike going into so called 1650 MMR "Guild Runs" and inspect them and none of them are even 1550 mmr. I know this sounds sad, however I am really looking to get into building my rating to at least 1.9k if possible. Any offers to put me in tryouts would be appreciated. Thanks :)Hyperonyx0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 JUSTICE VALLEY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f06Oh2uylso some times these guys get carried away...Atmore89 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Happy Holidays From World pvpes Finest! Thanks for a great last month of world pvp! Good luck to all in this season(Unless your horde and facing us on the battlefield!)And lets hope all have a lovely new year! http://imgur.com/a/uSvYsGinzuu11 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB SoO Clear As you might have gathered by the title, I'm looking to buy a full clear of regular SoO (or at least ~10 bosses) as well as any gear that drops that is relevant for my Class/Spec (540 MS Warrior). PM me in game or leave your btag here and I will get in contact with you.Tamookere0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Lvl25 guild value? Hey guys, I realize this is mainly dependent on realm as I've been barreling through google and threads, also heavily dependent on the guild specifics , so in light of this, I have come here to find what my guild is valued at. Level 25 Achv 480 2 tabs Barely any active members. Maybe 15 that are almost always offline. I realize there isn't much to the achevs or tabs. But it is level25 , and I'm trying to sell. For those who might want to offer, the guild name is EliteGodz. Please no trolling, just wondering what a realistic price would be , when it comes to selling it.Voxnex0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Grow A Pair Why does everyone and their mother that want to put down or insult us on the forums post with a level 1?Luft37 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 WTB RUNS Scarlet Monestary: 35-40 Zul'Farrak: 40-50 Please leave a comment or send mail in game if your interested. Thank youPhoebris2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Christmas Time Means Christmas Music So since we should be in a jolly spirit, and the forums is currently not putting that spirit off. What is everyone's favorite Christmas song? Or Holiday song?Luft17 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Ego Capped We're currently recruiting all classes prefer level 90's but will take lower level or new players to level the guild since we're a brand new guild. Our goal as a guild is to become one of the top contending guilds on Darkspear in both PvE and PvP. A few of us just came back from breaks, some are brand new players, but those that run the guild are all IRL friends ( including myself - The GM ) and we all work together as well. If you're 90 I am not really interested in what your rating is or exp in PvP, though I do ask that you have Skype, Raidcall or Razor Comms. As for PvE I would pref an extensive amount of exp in PvE as I have been into PvE since 06 and pretty much have only been into PvE until MoP came out. If you'd like more information feel free to look me up in game or anyone else in guild and we'll be happy to have a chat! ( Guild website still under construction. )Palodious3 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 This is weak Seriously the forums have gotten very tedious and boring as of late plz pick up the pace guys with something more interesting other then rg potatoing in some unimportant place. -toskosaKalaric37 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Posting Again So I'm back to WoW again and after reading all these recent posts on the forums (which are horrendous) I'm going to start posting on here again. I just wanted to let y'all know even though half of you are either to knew to remember when I actually played or the other half doesn't give a !@#$Luft23 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 WTB dat dere SoO loots I'll take a full run or just a Garrosh kill.. leave a price hereKarev2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Ranking System In Hearthstone (And Duel Vids) http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/11/blizzcon-2013-ranked-play-changes-coming-to-hearthstone/ Somehow this patch snuck by me. I'm going to start playing again to sky-rocket to the top rank and I suggest anyone else who has the beta key (basically anyone that signed up, access isn't exactly exclusive) to give this game another go as well. Hearthstone was completed a long time ago. All cards and levels earned will carry over to the official release so there is no point in waiting. Add me for duels: geewoody#1111 All decent matches will be uploaded on youtube unless otherwise requested. I'm still undefeated.Redead13 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Buying Normal and Heroic mode Kills As the title says, I'm buying normal and heroic mode boss kills, loot included of course, you can add me in game to negotiate price... I am also possibly looking for Flex 4 Runs for certain characters (heirloom weapons) if the price is right (its just flex after all =P) Nakata#1970 Hit me up at any time, leave me mail at this character, whatever. Looking to get these runs done on the char listed (Prot Pally, Ilevel 510 currently (going up every minute)).Nakkypally0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 I Crashed The Server Decided to run 2s on my lock for the first time in over a month. After half an hour of looking for a partner, I find one and the queue pops. The second I hit the accept button at least half the server DCs. Finally I get back on and queue again and then my laptop overheats mid-match because the wiring on my cooling pad has inexplicably broken apart. GG I give up.Redead9 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Happy Holidays, Darkspear. Coz you know, Christmas is in a week and what not. ;) I got a new Graphics card today, early christmas pressie. Everything is so new and shiny :OStormy29 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 DarkSpear PVP Guild Canard Recruiting We are looking for players to join our fun and friendly guild on darkspear look for it on the guild finder :DKutaku0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 [A] 540 Disc P LF Raids LF SoO Group/Guild haven't raided since cata other than flex/lfr btag is Mike#13829Sykezlol0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Trying to sell Amani Dragonhawk What's it really worthJohndoh2 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 25ooo gold giveaway on Christmas. Hello. Name is Simco. Ive mentioned it in Org chat a few times. But i thought making a post here would get more people involved. Im planning on giving away 25ooo gold at noon est on Christmas day. It is easy to enter. All you need to do is send me a in game mail with what character name you would want it to go to, and with a number from 1 to 1000. if your number is picked on Christmas, you win. Simple. if more then 1 person picks the same number. then the gold will be divided amongst the winners. Id like to see a honor system allowing only 1 person to enter. Instead of entering using all thier account names. But im sure that wont happen. So, enter as often as you want. Lv 10+. Take Care.Simco10 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 wts 1-600 enchanting kit & level 25 guild Pretty much what title says. 1-600 enchanting kit if you follow http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-enchanting-guide.html and a 25 guild with 7 tabs Just reply if interested.Polymypusy4 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [A] 536 legendary prot paladin LF PvE guild. Hey guys, been searching in trade the past week, but to no avail. So, now i'm here. I'm looking for a pve guild that is currently doing flex runs. I have no progression exp this xpack and i'm looking to get back into raiding. I can raid at any times, have the gold for food/gems/chants/flasks and not to gloat, but i'm pretty good at not standing in fire. Don't mind joining a guild that's in regulars, as long as you're doing flex as i'm not currently at the average IL for norms. My only true concerns is, 1) i don't want to be a bench warmer. I'm looking for a guild that currently NEEDS a tank. 2) I'm not looking for a crazy uber wtf srs bsns guild. I want to progress but i want to have fun while doing it. 3) I don't want to join a new guild. I don't mind if you don't have a full roster, but i'm not looking to join a guild that has not ETA on when raiding will start. TL;DR - Looking for a chill progression guild to learn with. If you have any questions or want to talk, pm me in game or add me to battle tag - Remedy#1987 It's the holiday season and i don't know how active i will be until new years, as i have family here i only get to see once a year. Thanks for checking this out, and have a great holiday season.Sheffield2 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 @ Ninee BRO...... i also LOVE lamp... so shut it..Noex4 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 New here. Hi I'm new here. This is my first day playing this video game. My friend told me to play it because it's a fun game. So far I really like it well I just ran around for a while looking at the ground then I figured out how to move my camera around. I just have questions please. How do you get a picture for my face on here. Mine is just an outline of my head :( Also is there a guild on here that I can join and play with other people?Norilina6 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 jk lol jkFlowboyswag0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Victory for the Alliance LOL@Ruingaming even with your cheap tactics we beat you! i gotta ask..."you mad?"Staruyias14 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 I Made a Promo Vid For My Favorite Guild http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68HJVIuBiBs Do you guys like it?Redead56 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Dear Bulldozeerr & friend I am sorry. I was drinking my lone remaning bottle of Sam Adam's last night at the the moment you and your friend came into Dawn's in JF. It was a fit of rage that I killed you and your friend. I do not have the understanding as to why. Please accept my apology and ask Neuro to explain it to you. I can't. All my love, SymSymantics3 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 WTS Name - Potatospear Last one deleted for no reason. Selling the above name.Potatospear3 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Any twink guilds? Im looking to level this guy to 70 and twink him out for 2v2 and was wondering if there are any twink guilds that could help out with thatDårjk0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 WTB - Two outland enchant recipes Hey guys, As many players know I'm at 99% enchant recipes in game as well as looking for more players to add me for their supply's of enchanting materials and crafted enchants to complete my set I am currently looking to obtain the following two enchants from outlands. Formula: Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster Formula: Shield - Lesser Parry If anyone has obtained or knows of anyone who is selling these enchants or wishes to sell please inform them that I am currently seeking these enchants, Once these have been obtained I will start to work on Jewel crafting. Cheers everyone! SikenSikendruid2 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Ruin Gaming Needs You... To Queue for Wintergrasp and Tol Barad! One of Ruin Gaming's ambitions with being on Darkspear, as you all know, is Massive WPVP Battles. And TB and WG both classify as quick and easy, goal oriented battles! We on average during the Evenings and Nights have around 60-80 Players in queue and ready to battle, problem is, there are not enough Alliance Queuing! Funny seeing as the server contains 80% of Alliance. TB and WG are great for toons that need gearing for Tyrannical and Grievous gears, Honourable Kill counts, Achievements, and More! Even though TB is Cata content and WG is Wrath content, both seem to be still alive and well, with battles over 40 players sometimes. The more people in these Battle areas the more fun it can be and also provides better training and Experience for Darkspear-US, The World PVP Capital of Warcraft! Queue in future battles, Coordinate, and play as a team, let us make WPVP on this server even better! See you on the Battle Field! -Neuro of Ruin Gaming. For those of you interested in Ruin Gaming and are like minded PVPers, or PVEers who don't mind PVP, Join today, there's always room! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi9PcGvOix4Neurosurgery35 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Thanks to ruin gaming I just want to say that you are scrubs. But thanks for bringing more world pvp to darkspear! I've gotten lots of honor and had tons of fun! You have helped bring TB and WG back. And given mr lots of hks! ScrubsGinzuu25 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Dear Fearmystunz Here's the screen http://tinypic.com/r/far59s/5 Lemme know if doesn't work.Zhirato9 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 to all http://imgur.com/I0zQJTBSlayerlord4 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 thinking of rolling over here hey i was wondering if i could have a guild waiting for me if i roll over to DS just looking for some friends to play with and help me in pvp cuz at this point im not so goodCameltotums19 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 whats up with this lag.... i was in the middle of soO and boom 4k ms so gay!! im pistBéöwulf1 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Delete this please. Delete this please.Barric0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 First attempt at a video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk-eLKQwdw Thoughts? Poor quality I know, using OBS if anybody has pointers. No music, couldn't decide what to use, it is completely raw footage of a 1v3 in Temple of Two Moons. I got the rogue twice and the mage just as I died.Pallumx25 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Multiboxer is the best thing that happened To darkspear. Brb population balance at work. It's so funny seeing these assmad kids complain about it 24/7 and have the misfortune of crossing paths with his 60 man force of pain. Horde > Alliance, this faction blows chunksInsertcoin7 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 What the hell is wrong with Blom from BH. Fearmyburstt3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 Helladin :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1oFëâr15 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 LFM FOR CORE 1 HEROIC SoO PROGRESSION 10M *EPIC RAIDERS* were 13/14 as a guild but raid leader and myself are 14/14 normal, we are looking for competent players who can follow directions, mechanics, and pull the required dps at their ilvl. We provide the flasks and are helping to providing the best feasts for the team. we currently are in need of a hunter, and ret pally for core 1, but we have flex as well and all ilvls are welcome, and hopefully we will be able to form a core 2 for the guild. thank you for apply and add me at lesly#1829 for any further information or possible recruitment, i am usually on around 9 pm relm time or later.Chiquitafour7 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 So... I have this game: http://youtu.be/5tbYWswjcbA Who wants this for free? It came with a Humble Jumbo Bundle and I know for certain I will never play it. I cant put a code because they changed the activation method for Steam users. So... whoever wants it /rollEnders2 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 Ruin Gaming Recruitment Post... Sick of being the target (To Alliance) of the single largest free world faction Player versus Player organization? Ruin Gaming or better known as Ruin Nation (RuinNation.com) is the kind of guild/clan/company that promoted Open World PVP. We don’t just play World of Warcraft. We have a Major guild/clans in just about every Major game today. Whisper anyone in (Ruin Gaming / Rhuin) and they will send you to an Officer, we will be happy to interview you, and bring you into the family. We accept all type of players, from RBG/2’s/3’s/5’s - to PVE heroes… yes we have a few heroes in our guild… and of course World PVP… Ruin Gaming's Number one export..... is Pain. We are highly organized, and required our members to understand the nature of our game play. We also require that you download, and log into Teamspeak so that you can be a functioning member of our guild. We don’t care that you have Alliance toons, The majority of our officer core came from Kil’Jaeden on the Alliance side. We have a 1000 person Teampeak server, fully sponsored by Typefrag, we are also sponsored by Curse Gaming. http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads We have several Full time Streamers, and Youtubers. We do it all… and we want you to join us. Come see what all the Hype is all about... its not NEAR as bad as you think... Atmore#1957 come say hi.Atmore126 Dec 18, 2013