Earthen Ring

May 18, 2013 Spire of Scarlet Pain {Firelands} Looking for 1 Tank & 1 Healer for Firelands Run (+Moi 515iLVL Elemental Shaman) --->Specifically need Spire of Scarlet Pain Staff for Transmog<--- Paying 1000G / PP or Paying XXXXG for the Stave [Can be A/H in Neutral AH's] I can solo almost all the trash in FL, however it takes forever. Send me a message if you are interested. Qirazi [Horde] SideQirazi0 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 <It Takes A Pillage> (9/12) is recruiting <It Takes a Pillage> is a 10-man Raid Team in the Alea Iacta Est - Pondera guild. We are currently 6/6 MV, and 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, and 9/12 in ToT. Raid times are: Tuesday/Thursdays from 7:45 to 11pm Server. Currently, we are looking for 2 dps, preferably ranged (Mage and Warlock, preferabbly) . Of course, we're willing to make exceptions for exceptional melee or MS healers. If you're interested, contact me (gijora#1751) in-game, send me a private message on the aie forums, email me at pillageraiding@gmail.com or reply right here! Cheers, GGijira8 May 17, 2013
May 14, 2013 Blood Fist H-25man 1/12HM Lf RDPS 1/12HM ToT Wed/Thur/Mon 8-12PM Server time. We have a couple spots for a few good ranged DPS. Be good, be available, and be on time. Put an application up at www.blood-fist.net, then either look me up in game or ask for on officer in game. Thanks for your time.Isolator10 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 [A] Ashes of the Dawn 10m Recruiting Ashes of the Dawn, a level 25 Alliance guild is recruiting 1 ranged and one melee dps, having a viable off spec is a plus. Our current progression is 6/6 BWD 4/4 BoT 2/2 Conclave 3/7 FL We raid 2 nights a week, Sunday and Monday, from 7pm est to 11pm est All Applicants should apply at http://ashesofthedawn.guildlaunch.com If you have any questions you can contact Akumas or ShandrahliShandrahli2 May 13, 2013
May 10, 2013 Odd Request Does anyone know or know how to get in touch with the player who's character is Columba (19 human lock) on the Alliance? I would like to talk to them, but haven't gotten any response from in-game mail - not sure if they've logged on and seen it even. Apart from in-game mail or here I have no idea how I would even contact them. Any suggestions?Eamaros8 May 10, 2013
May 9, 2013 Alliance and Horde Hi there, a group of friends and I were debating starting fresh characters on this server. My questions question is; what is the alliance to horde ratio like on this server? Is it grossly unbalanced or pretty even? Also, how active is this server? Cheers, MistaMistabank2 May 9, 2013
May 9, 2013 <Second to None> Open Recruitment We are currently looking for a few more raiders to join our team. Our guild is raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 7:45 to 11:30 pm server. Progression: 4/12 Throne of Thunder Come laugh, cry and kill things with us :D Fill out a quick application @ http://2ndtonone.guildlaunch.comSilee7 May 9, 2013
May 8, 2013 A Grand Tournament for the Alliance! The time has come for something of great; the Alliance Protectorate invites citizens of the Grand Alliance to come to a Grand Tournament to prepare for the great summer to come and to celebrate the fourth anniversary of the founding of the Alliance Protectorate! Each day next week until the 16th of May will be holding a day of challenges, duels, melees, and jousting! Each day will be several hours of glorious games and honor. This is a open event to all guilds and roleplayers. The topic on cross-fraction is touchy but if there are people or guilds on horde side that is interested in participating please come talk to me and we can see if we can ICly incorporate a way for Hordies to join us. If your interested in either participating, competing, or spectating, please message your character that you would like want to be invited via calender! For more information please seek out the official forum post on the Earthen Ring Network at http://earthenring.net/forum/topics/a-grand-tournament-and-the-fourth-anniversary-of-the-alliance.Kelsus0 May 8, 2013
May 6, 2013 H<Redemption> LF1M Range dps (lock or hunter) <Redemption> AIE Raid team is looking for 1 warlock or hunter. We are a newer team we have cleared HoF and most of Toes in our first night of raiding. We are now going into ToT and looking for one more member to fill the last spot. To join the team you must be part of AIE we would love to have YOU! Please respond here or at http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/49982-redemption-progression-raid-team-is-recruiting/Gulrakis0 May 6, 2013
May 4, 2013 healer and tank team LF raiding guild We are coming back to ER after a long break and are looking for a laidback fun guild to raid with. We have a holy priest, prot warrior, hunter, and lock transferring. The lock is not raid ready but will be in a month. The 3 main raiders are all 498+ilvl. MSV, HoF, Toes cleared. 1/12 ToT with Horridon on 3rd door. We are looking for raid times around 8:30 server time and are available anyday except Tuesday. I have 3 weeks left of school so I will be available for Tuesday raids May 12th. The tank wants to raid with me, so the warrior and priest are definitely a package deal. The hunter is pretty open as far as days and times. He can raid as early as 8:30 pm. If you would like to know more about us, just add aayia#1539Tishiana11 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 Rogue looking for a new home. Hi folks. Looking to join a new guild and get into some raiding. i'm a 504 ilvl atm and am looking for a either a 10 man or 25 man. My guild im in sort of fell apart and am looking to pick up the pieces. please feel free to add me to battletag Kahn#1156 if you have any questions, or hit me up in game. thanksSixin1 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 <CATACLYSM> lvl 25 Horde casual raid guild. Tired of drama, cliques and like a casual FUN ambiance? Cata is an older, mature player based guild that manages a balance between game and life. Cataclysm: when there is more to life than just wow! CATACLYSM! www.cataclysm-guild.net Server: Earthen ring Faction: Horde So good they named an expansion for us! Cataclysm is one of the long standing horde based guilds on Earthen Ring. We've been in business for almost eight years now with no plans to stop. We are a raid focused guild that is currently fielding 10-man teams. We're currently looking for recruits of all classes but more specificly need ....<fill in here what we need>..... to complement our current line-up for regular raids. Other raid spots are also available on limited basis. Our raids are scheduled between Tuesday through Monday. 8:45pm EST start time going to about midnight. Loot is handled through the EPGP system with players being awarded EP based off of the time they have committed towards raiding. Our raiding policy isn't strict, we don't require you to attend 100% of raids. Above all, real life is handled first! We have a unique atmosphere that caters to the skilled, mature gamer. The guild is split into casual players who enjoy leveling toons and immersing themselves in gchat, to the highly skilled players who like to grind out new content. We have something for everyone. Guild Leadership The guild is managed by a team of officers who are committed to striking a happy balance between progress, enjoyment and real life. We are not only open to, but really want your suggestions and involvement in the health and progress of the guild. If you have any questions or concerns, contact any of the officers in-game or through this website by private message. The current officers are: Brewtalíty Lagunel (GL) Loode Tilikumnakai How we handle loot Our goals with our loot rules are to get EVERYONE geared as quickly as possible, as fairly as possible. The sooner every raiders is geared, the quicker and further the entire guild progresses! Cataclysm uses the EP/GP (Effort Points/Gear Points) loot system for our Official Raids. Of all the systems we've tested, we find it's the most fair, reliable and most straight-forward. Loot is awarded Main Spec first, going to the bidder with the highest PR (Point Ratio). If no one wants an item for Main Spec, it then goes to the person with the highest PR but no gear points are charged. That means off-spec is free loot that doesn't affect your EP/GP PR. You can read more about the EP/GP Loot System here. Required add-ons for Raiders There are some add-ons we ask all raiders to have. The primary example being EPGP since it is required for loot distribution. We will link to them on Curse.com for ease and to be sure it's is exactly the correct one, but use whichever download site you prefer. Required for Raiders EPGP (core) EPGP Lootmaster Deadly Boss Mods -or- BigWigs (Boss fight information and situational awareness) Mumble (Chat client used during raids - or to just socialize) Recommended for Raiders GTFO (combat alerts) Recount (statistics) A good healing Raid frame (Vuhdo, healbot, grid, etc) (For all Healers)Loode0 May 4, 2013
May 3, 2013 [H] Respawn and Repeat is recruiting We're a level 25 casual guild of mature players looking for new people to join us on raids, dungeons, challenges or to just hang out, have some fun and make new friends. We have a small core of players who want to raid and we're looking for tanks and heals in particular. We're not a progression guild but we'd like to have some fun while we progress. If you're looking for a casual guild with open raid invites, come talk to me or any "moon" toon in R&R. Guild policy and raid rules are outlined on our website: http://respawn-repeat.guildlaunch.com/ New to WoW? Back to WoW after some time off? Want to get away from drama and pressure? Need a fun home whether you're 90 or still levelling? Come see us :)Moonphyre7 May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013 [A]Ret/Holy Paladin lf raid team My raid team stopped raiding recently and I am in need of some raiding, my schedule is open mon-thurs and I can do sunday. I am however not willing to leave my current guild and I also have an ilvl 492 mage that could be used if melee dps or healing isn't needed. Oh and I voted for Splinky.Adoneiras0 May 2, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 [A] <Ascent> 10-Man Looking for Raiders Recruiting ALL CLASSES with a priority on 1 HEALER and 1 RANGED DPS. We've currently lost a couple core raiders to important out of game responsibilities such as school and family. We're looking to recruit at least 3 raiders to fill these core positions. Guild: Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old school friends, family and working adults. Years of end game raiding experience since launch. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 8pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Raiders must be available at least 2 of the 3 nights. Loot Distribution: EPGP Leadership of Ascent: Nelang - Guild Leader Vhirus - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Nelang, Vhirus Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.comNelang6 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Selling Alani mount Selling the mount that Alani drops, I have the 10 Skyshards and can pull and kill Alani and guarantee you the mount that she drops. Price is negotiable and will trade. Looking for 60k. Message me in game or reply to this thread.Absôl0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Looking to join an active late-night guild Hi Earthen Ring! I just hit 90 last week and am disappointed in my current guild. I'm hoping to find a group of people that are active between the hours of 12am-6am EST who simply enjoy gaming together. I'm not hardcore or anything, but I like any group content, be it farming, scenarios, dungeons or even raids if and when I get the ilevel for it. Healing, DPS... it doesn't matter as long as there are people to group with. Please feel free to send me a tell in game or reply here if you think I might be a fit for your guild!Anthrosaur11 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 [A-10] Insurgence is Recruiting What We are Looking For A slot in our primary 10-man run has become available. We are looking for one DPS, with a preference for the Monk Class to balance out Token distribution. If you're a DPS/Healer Hybrid that puts you even higher in our esteem! Second 10-Man In addition, we are also looking to expand our existing roster to support a second 10-man run. If you are interested in raiding as a member of our second team, please feel free to contact one of our officers or visit our website. Most if not all raid roles for our secondary team are open. What Should I know? We're a fun group of people ranging in age from early 20s to late 40s. Most of us have raided with one another since Burning Crusades or earlier, and we can get a little rowdy in vent so be prepared for that. Insofar as gear/progress is concerned; we aren't tip of the spear but we expect to make steady, regular progression. If you're a bit under geared or unfamiliar with mechanics that's okay; so long as you're willing to learn and work at it we're happy to help you improve as a player. Who Should I contact? You can contact any of the officers below in-game for more information, or visit our website at http://insurgence-er.shvtr.com Issden\Osheen (GM) Battletag (Nubs#1963) Isuridedes Delzoun Battletag (Steinn#1433) AdilleIsuridedes1 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 ER Alliance & Horde activity faily high? I'd like to find a single server for my Horde and Alliance toons so I can share heirlooms. Most servers seem to have really high Horde or Alliance activity but not both - how is ER? I am 100% PvE and a social player first and foremost, so I'm looking for: - Good AH activity for me to sell my gathered mats - social level 25 leveling guilds - No empty Stormwind or Ogrimar (I like seeing other people around :) ) What do you think? ER a good place to play for me? Thanks for any advice.Mojobojo3 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 The Neverending story game I WANNA PLAY A FORUM GAME WITH YOU GUYS and I figured this would be a good one for a RP server. The entire point of the game is to continue the story from the person who posted above you and to keep it going FOREVER... Rules 1. Try limiting to one line of text a post ______________________________________________________________________________________ ^one line of text (about 11 characters into the next "line" of text when you are actually typing) 2. No double posting 3. Don't end the story (its the NEVERENDING story) I'll start: On his way to Goldshire one day a happy little gnome named Caramel Gnacklebocker was approached by...Dordrey4 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 The return of Turwinkle, the gnome mage. He is back and more Turwinkle-er than before! Thats right folks..gone for a week and back with a vengeance! In this latest episode, Turwinkle with the help of George, his water elemental and Glenn, his mechanostrider travel back and finish the quests at the Ironband Excavation site. They are then sent to help out at the Farstrider lodge. The gang find themselves hunting giant hornet for thier glossy wings and the quick and elusive foxes for their tails. So come and watch all the fun! Grab a soda and some popcorn and snuggle up to episode twenty-six of the adventures of Turwinkle, the gnome mage! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKGM-KnKHkTurwinkle0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 RP Made Simple - A Role-Playing Help Site RP Made Simple was started to help folks understand a little more about RP – what it is, why we do it and how to try it, since the whole “role-playing” thing can sometimes be cryptic and intimidating. This has been my project to help role-players since I started here on Earthen Ring. http://rpmadesimple.com aka RP Made Simple has been mentioned on WoW Insider over the years and has helped many role-players in some way, shape or form over the many years it has been around. To many, this looks like extra “stuff” to do – but it’s really can be fun to role-play as your character. It adds extra value to the game and sparks your imagination and creativity. The site has a three-fold purpose: 1) To help new role-players. 2) For experienced role-players to draw from. 3) For Non-RPers to understand role-playing. With the site, you get a ton of information and ideas to put into action. I do cover quite a bit of information on the following: What Role-Playing is all about Creating a Backstory for your Character Character Development Getting into Character Tips & Ideas on Role-Playing The Basics of Starting out Finding/Creating RP Enhancing Your RP Experience And lots of other ideas to help! I also have Articles under the FYRP (For Your Role-Play) Area with special stuff that can help as well. Come and check it out if you are curious. http://rpmadesimple.comSullivan15 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Glory of the Pandaria Raider Team Last tier was not a very good tier for Earthen Ring. It seemed like every team had attendance issues of some kind, so it's no surprise that no team cleared T14 on Heroic. I'd like to change that. The content has been nerfed, but it can still present a challenge, and so I am here to find 9 other people that are willing to go back and get the Glory of the Pandaria Raider achievement. Time: 8-11 EST on Saturdays Requirements: 495 ilvl minimum. I'm not a huge Ilvl !@#$%, but the more gear you have, the easier this will be. Logs that I can look at. I need to know where your performance is at. Throne of Thunder logs would probably be the easiest for me to compare. If you don't have logs, I won't take you. I have to know what I'm getting into by bringing you along. Mats. Unfortunately these aren't guild runs. I will not be providing the mats for you. You will be expected to bring 3 flasks and 30ish potions. Bring food as well, but I will try to bring some feasts. Experience: I am looking for raiders. People who are currently raiding Throne of Thunder and people who dipped their feet into Heroic T14 before 5.2 launched. Basically, the normal requirements for raiding. Be enchanted and gemmed. Come on time. Blah, blah, blah Loot: It will be a basic roll system. Main Spec before Off Spec. Although, I don't expect that people will need a whole lot of gear from this. Items that are disenchanted will go to me for Ascension's guild bank. Rewards: 2 Titles: The Fearless and Delver of the Vaults, and 1 mount: Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent (Here's the link to the bad boy: Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent) 1 more thing. We will be clearing all of the bosses in T14 on heroic first and then moving onto the achievements. We will be locking out every week since we are only raiding 1 night a week. After we get the achievements, we will be running through it once more for people who missed any bosses/achievements, but if you commit to this, I'd recommend you don't miss. I will commit to getting everyone the achievement, but I can't guarantee that people won't drop out after the get their mount.Poppincaps53 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Looking for diablo 3 stuff for my wow stuff I have 49k gold and a lvl 25 guild to trade for high-end diablo 3 stuff. Pst me in game. or on diablo 3... jernwaz#1709Jernwaz3 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Thinking of joining I have heard many good things about this realm from several guildies, and I was thinking about making an alt on ER. Would someone like to tell me where I should start on this RP journey?Floim3 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 [A] Looking for arena partner Looking for a chill person that wants to grind 2v2 arena. Please have a descent PvP set, and class understanding. Post here or pm me in game.Commoncold0 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Horde True Medium-Heavy Roleplay Guilds? Hello all, I'm coming back to the game and I have a toon that I'm leveling right now on Earthen Ring. I'm looking for a guild, and because the roleplay sticky is horribly out of date I thought I'd post here. My character is Ranger-Captain Telfryn Silverblade, though he doesn't like the rigid nature of the Farstriders so he ventured out on his own into the world and eventually went to Kalimdor and trained along side the trolls and orcs and gaining their respect and giving it in return. He does not like Garrosh Hellscream and would prefer Vol'jin as Warchief even over his own Regent Lord. Nor does he trust Sylvanas. What I'm looking for is a true medium or heavy roleplay guild that is also understanding of people's schedules. None of this "we're medium; but you don't have to roleplay if you don't want." stuff. Either you're roleplay or not in my eyes. I am "new" in that I haven't roleplayed constantly but I have been told I am pretty good. I'm just looking as I level Telfryn. Thank you in advance.Telfryn4 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Maraudon In maraudon there are three wings, orange purple, and green. Since the green inner sanctum is all green, and healthy looking, does that mean it's not corrupted? And from a lore perspective, how would one go about cleaning up the other wings that are corrupted?Vannaomira0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Free low level dungeon runs. ALLIANCE I am willing to run your alts through any dungeon that has optimal Silk Cloth, Mageweave Cloth, or Runecloth drops. Know of one and you want to spam it? Just yell at me and I'll take you through. ^_^. My rules are simple: Be nice! Give me the cloth, you can keep the rest. Sound good to you? If so just contact me!Geary0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Dial M for Murloc recruiting for raiding! =) Hello friends. I am here today in search of some good people that would like to partake in a growing group of friends known as Dial M for Murloc. We've been together for some time and have raided some normal MSV (not much) but would really like to get a core group together and start progressing through content (MSV and onward). While we don't have the high progression rankings and highest ilvl players to offer people, what we do have is a down to earth, laid back, mature (when we have to be, lol) group of friends who would love to start getting back into more competitive sides of WoW. Dial M is ran by a husband and wife...as such it requires teamwork and we feel it really brings people together and gives a sense of family (plus who doesn't like playing with some ladies, am I right? ^^)...it's not a sole dictatorship and we have an open door and no drama policy! We have a lot of like minded couples in the guild and several married couples! We're honestly like one big happy family. So with all that said, we need EVERYTHING. . . tanks/heals/dps. The only thing we ask you bring is a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and the desire to learn and conquer endgame content with the murlocs of earthen ring. So pull out that fishing pole....and let's kill some bosses! Please pm me in game on Meatbull (or inbox me) if you would like to know more about us or have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you and having you join our family. Thanks and happy hunting to you all!Meatbull0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Rogue looking for level 80 arena team members I'm well-geared and good at this game-looking for people to do arenas with at level 80.Pakkun1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Avant Garde Recruiting - Healer or Tank ! <Avant Garde> is a semi-hardcore progression guild that is looking for more exceptional raiders. We need: A healer or a tank (Pref a Leather wearing tank). Any exceptional DPS, preferably a Hunter or Feral/Balance Druid. Currently our team consists of: Prot Pally Blood Death Knight/Brewmaster Monk Resto Druid/Mistweaver Monk Mage Lock Shaman Death Knight Shadow Priest We try to have an extended roster for nights where someone is not able to make it. This being said, some nights we may sit a dps on a fight our two to make sure everyone stays around even on gear. You would never be sat for a full night, mostly just bosses you do not need gear on, or another dps needs gear from more than you. Guild Website: http://avantgarde.guildlaunch.com/ Our Raid times are as follows: Wed 8-11pm EST. Thurs 8-11pm EST. Sun 8-11pm EST. All this being said, we do require you to have a Stackable Stag on your person for sacrifices to the stag God, as well as having said stag macrod into every one of your abilities so that it is always used on cooldown. (Examples of a typical raid night with Stags) http://i.imgur.com/YiGzLiw.jpg http://i.imgur.com/luaOTPz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7u4YQk8.jpg ------ If you are interested in joining or have any questions feel free to message us in game or leave a post here. *In game: Avis, Deinnomos, or myself (I'm always on one of my various alts, Taeani, Parian, Cylia, Aliviana, Felurían, Raéynn.)Phaé11 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Question for you guys. I'm considering rolling a character here. I'd be brand spanking new and I'm thinking of making a Tauren. I was just curious how it was Horde side here. I am also hoping if I do come to this realm that I may find a home here, maybe someone will give me shelter when I arrive? lol. Anyway I look forward to your replies. Thank you. PS, if you are curious the guild this guy is in is my bank guild lol, I didn't play this toon for a long time and I needed somewhere to park it.Ðagnabit1 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Best dps on the server (recruiting thread) Team is 8/12 ToT. (If Looks Could Kill from AIE Dignitas) Eade here, from My Epic Heals podcast. I can't find a healer. So,... Our team is looking for a dps. The player I'm looking for needs to be either at the top of their game or willing to get there. If Looks Could Kill runs MWSun 9-12 server. We'd like to be one of the better 10 toon raid teams on the server (currently top 5 horde side): http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Earthen+Ring/alea+iacta+est+dignitas http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/31564-if-looks-could-kill-raid-team/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/67992/ I probably won't see any replies here, instead whisper Eade before raid time or contact me via the extralife forums listed above. EadeEade6 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 [H-10]<Killasaurus of Nouns> LF DPS Right now, we need two dps for our full guild progression but all classes/specs are encouraged to join/apply. We only require you to have a great attitude and to know your class. So if you are late to gearing up for Tier 14 or want to start Tier 15 new with us, then contact me asap. Guild Information: Name: Killasaurus of Nouns (Level 25) Progression: T14 9/16 (Starting ToT soon) Regular Raid Times: Tues, Thurs 9:30pm - 12am midnight (Server Time) Roles Needed: 2-3 dps Classes Not in Raid Currently: Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Mage You can also contact Haysus or Däghda for more information about our guild.Sartorious5 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 <Reborn> Currently Recruiting. Hey there guys, <Reborn> Is a new guild on server currently recruiting- Warrior - Prot Monk - Tank Strong RDPS or MDPS. I have 2 spots left open atm. our plan is to do 1-2 weeks of tier 14 then go into ToT after we get people a few pieces in tier 14H. Our raid leader is currently 13/16HM and has experience in 1/13HM ToT. our raid times are 10pm-1am Server on Wed/Thur. Please contact me ingame: Kritikal1224#1929Kritìkal3 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 [A] <Standing in the Buff> Social/Leveling Standing in the Buff is currently growing and seeking new members for social enjoyment while leveling. We provide vent and a guild website for convenience, as well as participate with each other in dungeons and quests. We are seeking to grow to include a raid team. The guild purpose is to provide an enjoyable social atmosphere and cooperation within the environment of the game, providing opportunities to make new friends and reach new achievements together. All aspects of play have some representation in our ranks, pve/pvp/achievement hunting / leveling alts / etc. Come grow our guild with us, enjoy hanging out, help us keep the game fun. Send a mail or pst to FourchinkukiFourchinkuki5 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 [A] Back after a year. Need a 10man. So I'll try to keep this short while trying to give enough background about myself. I've played since wotlk taking breaks in between xpac releases and was lucky enough to find myself a spot in great 10mans for each xpac. Coming back to MoP I've found my guild broken so I'm in need of a new one. For the past two xpacs I've raided on my Mage but this time around I'm looking to heal on my shaman. I'm dependable and friendly, if I find a good group of active people I'll happily stick by their side. I'm still leveling at the moment but should be 90 and have decent gear within the next week or so. Anyway, if you have a spot for me send me a whisper in game. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)Irroh0 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Any other new players? Ive been playing for a couple on months but get bored of questing and doing dungeons alone very quick. None of my friends play this game so im trying to find new players like myself that are down to Quest do dungeons level as a team. Im also into rp being the reason i chose this realm . Anyways message me if you are interestedElamite6 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 [A] Rsham/Dpriest/Spriest LF ToT Team Short and sweet Raid times 6:30 pm Central to 9:00 pm Central (7:30 Eastern to 10:00 pm Eastern) Any days but Monday/Friday. We can go from anytime to anytime on Saturday, and from anytime to our normal cutoff times on Sundays. Raid times are restricted but those are the times we can and WILL make. Rsham ilvl 480 (only 22 hours played at 90) Dpriest ilvl 484 (RL got in the way, hes back) Spriest ilvl 496Unguided0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 [H] <Crucial Taunt> LFM 10M, Tank/Heals/DPS Crucial Taunt is looking to fill a few spots on our 10 man roster. We are currently in need of a non-bear Tank, a healer (prefer Monk, Shaman, Druid) and some DPS (prefer Mage, Warlock, but we are happy to entertain all interested candidates). We are currently 3/12 in ToT, and this is our primary focus. We raid Tue and Thu nights from 10p-12a EST. Please see our recruitment page http://crucialtaunt.enjin.com/recruitment to apply, or contact Blooddrive (alts: Bloodlich, Bloodgeon) or Crassus (alts: Megacles) in game. BDBlooddrive1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 The best healer on the server... Eade here, from My Epic Heals podcast. Our team is looking for a healing priest, a very good healing priest. If you'd like to be the best healing priest you can be, we'd like to make that happen. I'm looking more for the player than the class or the current raiding status. If you're returning to the game or a Druid, Monk, Pally, or Shaman that's ok too. The player I'm looking for needs to be either at the top of their game or willing to get there. If Looks Could Kill runs MWSun 9-12 server. We'd like to be one of the better 10 toon raid teams on the server (currently top 5 horde side): http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Earthen+Ring/alea+iacta+est+dignitas http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/31564-if-looks-could-kill-raid-team/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/67992/ I probably won't see any replies here, instead whisper Eade before raid time or contact me via the extralife forums listed above. EadeEade17 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 [A]Avant Garde (WITH A SILLY A) is LFM! 1/12H HAI GUYS. I'm Poofikins. <Avant Garde> (with a silly A) is a semi-hardcore progression guild that is looking for more exceptional raiders. Preferably a DPS. We need: RANGED DEEPS! A hunter/ele sham would be lovely (as we don't have any of those!) but at this point any exceptional ranged will do! That being said, we DO NOT need: Melee, Priests, Warlocks. We already have two Priests, and 4 people on the Priest/Pala/Warlock token. It's crowded! And we're pretty set right now on melee. For those interested, our ranged consist of: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin. Hope you're okay with loot competition, cause it's gonna be a thing. Even if you're a Hunter/Shaman, cause we also have an Enh/Resto Shaman. Speaking of being okay with things, we currently have an extended roster. This means if you're applying, you will be getting a main raid spot, but you'll probably have to sit every now and then as we swap people in and out. We do NOT have a bench. Everyone gets a fair chance at each boss, depending on how useful they are on that boss, and if they need any loot off that boss. Guild Website: http://avantgarde.guildlaunch.com/ We raid... Wed 8-11pm EST. Thurs 8-11pm EST. Sun 8-11pm EST. Our guild policies: Make fun of Shady. Don't talk with your mouth full. Pssh. You can't skip raid on Sundays to watch The Walking Dead. Don't even try. DVR dat stuff ------ If you're interested or have questions, please either check our guild website or whisper: Avis, Poofikins, Dibface, or Deinnomos. (Probably not Deinnomos unless you think you'll find his attempt at speaking the English language funny. He's our favorite French Canadian.) I'm not very good at businessman posts. BUT YOU GUYS GET THE GENERAL IDEA.Poofikins122 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 [H]<Autonomous Collective> M-W-Th Mornings <Autonomous Collective> is a guild of friends on the Horde side of US-Earthen Ring. Most of us have been raiding together since the days of Icecrown Citadel. We are currently 6/6 MSV (pre-nerf,) 4/6 HoF, and 1/12 ToT. After a shake-up in the roster, we have found ourselves in need of one full-time DPS (Would prefer a Warlock or Hunter,) and at least 2-3 standbys of varying roles. We are a no-drama team who value the fun and camaraderie of killing bosses with friends over loot and posting Recount meters. An ideal match for us would be someone who is mature and who will be committed, punctual and good spirited. If you are prone to raging, or being argumentative/obnoxious, stop reading this post and move on - this is not the team for you. Our goal as a team is to finish T14 content quickly and go on to clear the current raid tier (Throne of Thunder.) Heroic modes will be considered after clearing the current raid tier. Here's the basics: -We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am-12pm EST (Server time.) -Fridays are optional. We may do cleanup, mats farming, LFRs, Challenge Modes, PVP, Alt gearing, old content, mount/title/transmog runs, etc. - whatever the group is in the mood for! -Loot is handled via Master Looter, distributed in the following manner: Main spec > Off spec > Transmog > Shard to Gbank. -No reserves, no loot hogging. While we like to have fun, our main focus is to kill bosses and progress. Most of us have wives, children, jobs, college classes, etc. and choose to spend our leisure time raiding. We believe that everyone's time has value, and we need to make that time as productive as possible. This means that consistent attendance, a desire to progress and a team-oriented attitude are a must! To sum it up, our expectations of ALL members, core and standby, are as follows: -We expect that you have a thorough understanding of your class and role. -We expect that you are prepared with flasks and +300 stat food of your choice, and are properly geared, gemmed, reforged and enchanted. -We expect that you are properly versed on the fights we will be attempting before we pull. (Watch videos, read strats, ask questions, etc.) -We expect that you are able to show up on time every time, and devote raid time to raiding. If you need to miss a day, mark it on the calendar ASAP. -We expect that if you are unsure of anything (strategy, mechanics, etc.) that you speak up and ask for clarification. We all need to be on the same page! Our current roster: Tanks: Karlhungis (Blood Death Knight,) Zaikai (Protection Warrior) Healers: Tirt (Disc Priest,) Wolfshayde (Resto Druid,) and Athaerick (Holy Paladin) Ranged: Stagediver (Arcane Mage,) Ghedenibo (Elemental Shaman) Melee: Igmumato (Feral Druid,) Crescent (Retribution Paladin) Standbys: Zeph (Rogue) If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please post a little bit about yourself below. Please include things like your raiding experience, what draws you to raiding, your personality type, what your goals are as a raider, and what you think you can bring to our team, etc. Feel free to include anything else you think we should know about. (World/Server firsts, heroic experience, legendary items, etc.)Athaerick7 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 [A] Looking for JC In SW atm, will tip.Jingzhou0 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Recent transfer Hello Earthen Ring. I recently transferred several of my characters I came from kul tiras. Came here due to needing a server closer to my time zone. I live in KY and my latency has dropped from 150-200 all the way to 30-60. So far I am enjoying this server. People seem more helpful here. Currently looking for an active social/light to medium rp guild. I enjoy running old raids for transmog gear and leveling new characters. Looking forward to meeting new people.Rhaegâr3 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [H] Asgardian recruiting dps or healer 10m Asgardian is looking for dps or healer our 10 man raid team. We are currently progressing through tier 14 and plan to start Tot in late April. Our raid time is 10:45 to 1 am server Sunday and Monday night. We are looking for a mature, considerate player, that is interested in having a good time and downing some bosses. Most of our members are older with jobs and/or children so pushing bleeding edge content is not a primary goal of ours. We expect members to show up on time prepared to raid, know their class/roll and have studied the fights for progression nights. Please contact Krengor or Bevo in game.Krengor0 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [A] Insurgence - Recruiting! We are in the process of building a second dedicated team of 10-man raiders and are looking for talented individuals to fill out our roster. Most if not all raid roles are open, so if you are looking for a regular raid spot we encourage you to apply. If your guild or raid team is lacking sufficient players to continue your own raiding schedule, we are also interested in discussing having your entire group join our ranks. Contact one of the people listed below and we can discuss the best approach. More specific information about our guild and our general raiding philosophy can be found here: http://insurgence-er.shivtr.com/forums/813980 Once you have posted an application, please contact any of the officers below or any guild member to inquire about the status of your application. Issden\Osheen (GM) Battletag (Nubs#1963) Isuridedes Delzoun Battletag (Steinn#1433) AdilleIssden4 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [H] Healer Needed for ToT Ascension is still looking to fill our last spot on our raid roster. We are looking for a skilled/geared healer. Our progress to this point has been achieved through 2 healing these fights, we push high dps numbers and preach execution. Looking forward to upcoming bosses and Heroics we see the need to have 3 strong healers. We really would like to add another healer to our roster so we can push through content with out burning out our current healing core. With the structure of the team this heal spot would not be a substitution or situational healer. We are looking for a great core healer who is expected to be in on almost every pull and needs to be able to 2 heal current content also. Raid Schedule: Tue/Thur nights 9:30-12:30 server Skill > Class but to optimize our raid composition and cool-down the list below shows the classes that would best round out our raid. In the case of an exceptional healer we would take any class :) 1. Shaman or Monk 2. Druid 3. Priest 4. Paladin My Battle tag: Thracken # 1497 http://ascensionraiding.enjin.com/Thracken1 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 The Morning Dew 10-man Raiding Team If you would like to join The Morning Dew please message Mónk or Sûnlight in game or post here (http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/49790-the-morning-dew-10-man) The Morning Dew is a raiding team I am building to clear all of t14 fast and easy. We would then move on to t15 content. As a raid leader I know all the fights for t14 content and have cleared this content many times on many of my characters. I am looking for people who have the same raiding spirit that I have. I want people who know their class and know the fights. I am looking for people who want to progress and are open to expanding their raiding experience. The Morning Dew is a morning raiding team. I already raid nights and am looking to do more raiding in the daytime. Raid times would be 10am - 1pm (3 hours) Fridays and Saturdays. At the moment I am looking for all raiding spots. The first raid will be April 12th & 13th. If I do not get a full raid group on any given week for t14 content I will be using OpenRaid.us to fill in the spots. If you agree to raid on any given day and are not online and ready 10 mins before the raid starts (10am) you WILL be replaced. We are looking for people who can and want to raid. I would like to do Mogu'shan Vaults & Heart of Fear on Friday. Then on Saturday finish Heart of Fear if needed and move on to Terrace of Endless Spring. We will do t14 content till we build a full and geared team to do Throne of Thunder. I am looking to build a great team. This means I will have to be more strict on who I choose. I will be looking at gear and raiding experience. Raiding experience is more important than gear. About Sonny I am a raider and a raider only. I have been playing World of Warcraft since March of 2006. I have been raiding since Naxx in Warth. I have done both 10 and 25-man raiding but I like 10-man raiding more. I have played many classes over the years but I find that the Death Knight is the class I love. I tend to be one of the top DK on whatever server I play on. I am newly returning to Earthing Ring. I decided to level a new DK on this server and she (Sûnlight) is now ready to raid. I also moved my monk (Mónk) to this server. I already raid every week on another server (Llane) in my other guild (Longshot). We are one of the top raiding guilds on that server and I would love to bring that knowledge to this raiding group. My main on the server is also a DK (Deåthknight). The Raid Team Raid Leader - Sonny as Mónk and Sûnlight Tanks: Tank One - Tank Two - Healer: Pure Healer One - Pure Healer Two - Healer (MS) / Dps (OS) - Melee Dps Melee One - Sûnlight / Mónk Melee Two - Ranged Dps Ranged One - Ranged Two - Ranged Three - If you would like to join The Morning Dew please message Mónk or Sûnlight in game or post here (http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/49790-the-morning-dew-10-man)Deåthknight0 Apr 8, 2013